2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.31/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Heartland America Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Heartland America?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Heartland America?

Original review: July 24, 2020

When I called to ask why my order still had not arrived, the customer service supervisor refused to track the shipping information and said all their orders to Chicago were "delayed or returned due to the riots." I live three counties and 50 miles away from Chicago - no riots here. I eventually received the order but returned it due to poor quality. It has been over three weeks and Heartland still has not refunded my money or credited my account. All of my paperwork was correct, including copies of documentation from UPS and notes from the customer service phone call. I can not speak to the quality of their items, but their service is astonishingly poor. I will not order from them in the future.

Original review: June 15, 2020

I ordered a Greenhouse 10 days ago, they are saying that they deliver in 5-7 days. I placed the order Saturday 6/6/2020. I still didn't get even the tracking number. I called many times their Customer service, they take forever to answer (if you are whiling to order from Heartlandamerica.com expect to waste a lot of time+money. In addition they keep on telling me that, "We will send you an email" but I'm still waiting for the tracking number to show up. Very unsatisfied. Thank you for wasting my time and money!!!!

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 11, 2020

Order date was 1/21/20 - antenna was guaranteed to work on an old tv and required no additional accessories. Cost. $24.99 + tax, shipping, & order processing = total $34.73. Antenna would not work. BTW, the tv works fine when linked to my provider. Returned to HA (they rec’d. 2/10) at my cost - USPS$8.25. They have an in house policy/process to delay handling returns for refund and a return processing fee of $2.95. My total cost to buy and return a DEFECTIVE product was $46.23. Their credit of $23.54 was received 3/9 - taking nearly a month - given their so-called “process”. Overall, my net cost (loss in their “process”) was $22.69. This is just one of two purchases, both defective. Who needs it???

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Purchased a heater from them. Did not receive the product shown on their site. The enclosed remote was not the same as in the instruction book. Mind you they used KPT_1502S for all literature. I requested a pre-paid return label from them. Let me see if they make good.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

On July 22, Heartland received my return of a dash camera which had a defective suction cup for mounting the camera to the windshield. It is now August 29, and still my refund is "In Process". I paid $24.99 plus tax for the unit and paid the USPS $8.20 to return it. I would strongly recommend that this company be avoided due to their poor (and possibly dishonest) response to requests for refunds.

Original review: June 12, 2019

This company is a band of criminals. I made a major order of about $750 and it's over three months and haven't received anything. Every time I call they say the ENTIRE order is on back order because of the "tariff" issues with Trump. Fine. But the whole order? Yeah right! After about a month and a half they don't let you get a word in edgewise and are the rudest company I have EVER dealt with and I order online and out of catalogs a lot because I'm retired. I just got off the phone and they were so rude. I turned it on speaker so my wife could hear. She was stunned because she thought I have been exaggerating.

I said, "Just please refund my money to my credit card." And they say the order was already cancelled so I wasn't charged. Well we were three months ago charged. I rejected that explanation and asked to speak to a supervisor and was on hold for 48 minutes. Then they said the same thing by an even more rude lady and hung up on us. It shows on this review site that they are nearly five stars yet you scroll down and every review is one star. If I could give them no star I would. Something needs to be done about them but nobody cares these days. Lesson learned. Whatever you do "DO NOT" do business with this company!

Original review: May 1, 2019

Two months ago I made my order for a hearing enhancer. Today I’m told it is AGAIN “on backorder” after being told it was available at the time of order. I’ve made numerous calls, the most recent today, and spoke to a supervisor who told me to quit threatening her when I said I would cancel the order and make a negative review online. I know of at least a dozen people who have made orders with HA and NOBODY ever gets their order...ALWAYS on backorder. The supervisor tells me this is out of their control...With this many items in so many different categories constantly on backorder maybe the vendor list should be reviewed! I don’t think everything ordered is “a best seller and sells out quickly”! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY EVEN IF THE ITEM IS AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF THE ORDER.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I bought a solar spotlight and car backup camera from Heartland America this January. Both did not work. I had to pay an installer $175 on the camera to install and remove the faulty camera. Do not buy anything from them at all. Gary **, Boring OR.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I purchased the Lithium battery operated hand held air compressor at Christmas time for my inflatable boat fenders this summer. The battery held a charge with no use after a full charge for one month. I charged it again and again dead in one month. Again and same thing. Lithium batteries don't go totally dead in one month. I emailed them twice stating I believe the battery is defective and I received no reply either time. Their website states "Customer Satisfaction is our top priority". Don't believe it at all. One star for this company from me.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I ordered 2 pairs of women's shoes on 3/12/2019. I was emailed by the company that the order was shipped on 3/14/2019. My bank acct. (via a Visa Check Card) was debited for $82.97. I received another email on 3/19 that the package was delivered. I had NOT received it. I emailed them about it, my emails (2) were never answered. I had to call and wait 40 minutes for someone to pick up. I was told I could get a replacement or a refund, wait a couple more days to see if it arrived. It did not. I called them again, and asked them to reverse the charges on my Visa card. They would not, and would not replace it. Instead, they said I should ask my bank to open a dispute with Visa for the original charge, and reorder the shoes and pay for them again. I told them that I will not reorder, nor buy anything from them again.

Heartland America Company Information