2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.78/5
Based on 5,485 ratings submitted in the last year

Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Amazon.com Reviews

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Since being temporarily disabled, it's been a wonderful way for me to get what I need. I've had very few problems - usually resolved quickly and efficiently. More challenges with Firefox however. But buying on Amazon is fine.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

The biggest problem is it can be hard to get customer service to actually TALK to in THIS country. But I do like their plethora of offerings and home delivery and fairly good prices. Prime membership is a little spendy but I do use it a lot and the 'free' shipping is worth it.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Now is the time to get just about anything you could possibly want or need in less than 24 hours. Amazon has it all. Late one Saturday night my back went out. To Amazon.com, I went, ordered a lower back support and before I had even woken up the next morning, the support had been delivered to my front door. That was extremely helpful. I've ordered groceries to be sent to my son at college. Another quick delivery. I also appreciate Amazon's return policy. They make it really easy. If I need to return anything I can drop it at Kohl’s and they take care of it all, packaging, everything. Consumers beware! Lots of restraint is required when so much is available so quickly.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon has made my life so much easier where shopping is concerned. I do at least 60% of all my shopping on Amazon now, from clothing to spices to electronics and digital music. I love the prices, the choices, and the super fast shipping with Prime membership.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon is convenient, easy to work with and makes online shopping pleasurable. While you can't get everything you may desire here, it certainly beats running to the store for something you can have delivered!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I love Amazon because it has almost everything you could want at competitive prices without the hassle of leaving your home and dealing with disgruntled associates at a brick and mortar store. Returns are easier than ever, though I rarely return anything I buy from Amazon. Best shopping experience available.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I buy a lot from Amazon. The prices are a lot cheaper than where I live. The products are of good quality and the delivery is quite fast. I like to see the reviews. Some times it tells me if it will fit what I have.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I can always find the products I want, I receive them quickly, and if they are not right return them with like no hassle or cost. Also the cost is always great, If necessary. I can reach a customer service person for help.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Great choices, great selection, great prices in most cases. I can sometimes find items on other site with better prices. I can also sometimes find items carried on other site that are not offered on this one.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I have very little free time during a recent move. I have ordered everything from Amazon from Christmas gifts, household items, dog food, lawn mowers the works and ladder, many of those I would not have a vehicle large enough to carry. It is convenient and easy!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon can be great. But there’s a lot less regulation on who sells what at what price. Which means it’s unclear sometimes if you’re getting an item that’s legit or a knockoff. Also reviewers get paid so they can easily lie.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

An online store that put the customers first, regardless of how long you've been dealing with them. Amazon make you feel that you are the best customer they ever had. When I buy at Amazon, I do it, with assurance that I will not have any problems, even if I encounter one. Thumb up for Amazon.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon takes the worry and work out of shopping. Whatever I want or need I just go to my Amazon app to get it. In addition I get to review similar brands to make sure my selection is the best selection. Most important is the follow through. Once I select an item and purchase it I know it will be delivered just as it was promised. If I have a problem there is the wonderful customer service department that is always there addressing any of my concerns to make sure I remain a happy and satisfied customer.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon always had tremendous value and selection, and we love the added value of bring Prime members. The 1 and/or 2 day shipping guarantees are never accurate, and Amazon needs to address how they offer and communicate that. Otherwise we should shop Amazon multiple times each week.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I love Amazon because I can always find what I'm looking for on Amazon. It's full with a lot of variety of choices to choose from. I recommend Amazon to anyone who's looking for something quick and fast.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I love shopping at Amazon.com because they have a variety of items to choose from and because I am a Prime member my shipping is free. I had a issue with a couple of items I ordered but the refund policy was amazing. They didn’t give me a hard time. They just handled the problem in a timely manner. If you receive an item and need it replaced you can do it right away online and drop off at a USPS location without boxing it up or there is no label needed - hassle free.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon has a huge number of items to choose from! When Family and friends ask for prices and availability on products, we almost always wind up purchasing them from Amazon. If you take the time to search through the vendors offerings, you can regularly find low prices. The key is to research the item! Cost and shipping have been a huge factor in my choice of using Amazon. Also, if there is a problem with an order, Amazon is quick to respond and resolve your issue. Been using Amazon since 2002 and it has been a reliable source for most of my shopping needs, as well as family and friends.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon is truly the gold standard in terms of shopping ease/reliability/efficiency. As a Prime member I shop for almost all my daily household goods and media services. I am rarely disappointed. On the rare occasion when I must return an item the process is super easy.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon has been easy way of getting my shopping done online, being in the comfort of my home. I get my shopping/items delivered to me. That makes life so much easier. The shipping part is kinda expensive if you buy multiple times, they all have delivery charges which ends up being a lot. Overall I like Amazon.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Depending on where you live you can usually get your orders in less than 2 days and sometimes might get them as fast as 2 hours. The prices are just as good if not better than most retail stores. They have a variety of items from food to baby supplies, electronics, clothes, furniture, jewelry, actually can't think of much they don't sell.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

They shipped the wrong product! In addition I have to drive to a local Kohl's to return the wrong product. Still waiting for the product I purchased. I need the product I purchased, a cellphone case, to protect my newly purchased cellphone.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

It is better if you can to buy at a local retail store. Amazon is putting places out of business and don't pay their workers well or treat them well. I will try not to purchase online unless I have to. I know it is easy to sit down to a computer to order, but that is paying into the system. Also Amazon didn't get a Christmas gift here in time.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I like that you can purchase just about anything on Amazon from gift items to groceries. Things that I can’t find in the store I can always find on Amazon. I also like the quick and free shipping from Prime.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon is the most amazing online shopping ever. They have so much stuff. I do 99% of my shopping from Amazon. You can't beat free shipping with Prime, not to mention the other perks such as streaming for free.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon.com has such a large selection of all sorts of items, & at a great price, plus, their shipping options, make them my first choices. I always love their coustomer service department. They are very responsive, & work hard, to please their customers.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

You can literally find things that you weren’t even looking for. Which is both good and bad because you don’t realize how much you are spending. But overall the products are great prices and fast delivery.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I rarely shop in-store these days. When I need or want something, my first move is to look on Amazon. More often than not, Amazon has exactly what I'm looking for, at a lower or comparable price than I would find locally. Amazon also offers a larger selection than most retail stores, and the customer reviews are a huge help in my decision making process. Another plus is the fact that because I'm a 'Prime' member, I get free shipping. I usually receive my item next day or second day delivery.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon is really a go to for everything. It's very rare that you don't find what you need. I don't think there has been anything I haven't been able to find and 99% of the time, the price is better. Their delivery time is awesome, especially if you are in a hurry.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon always has exactly what I am looking for and I love the quick delivery. The only negative thing I have encountered is some drivers don't seem to try to put your package in an inconspicuous place when they deliver - I've found my packages just tossed right in front of the door where they could easily be seen by anyone. Other than that, Amazon's customer service is great and that is extremely important to me.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon.com is one of the best online retailers. They provide a variety of items from home to kids items. I have purchased over fifty items this past year and I am pleased with them all. I would strongly recommend amazon.com for online shopping.

Amazon.com Company Information