2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

4.2/5 (5336 ratings)

About Amazon.com

Amazon.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: June 11, 2021

I order a lot of stuff from Amazon. Now during Christmas a lot of my packages went missing. Since then stuff has been Disappearing. Now this week I ordered 5 thing they were supposed to be brought to my house on Monday. Got nothing. Tuesday packages were on the truck. Driver had no time to bring them here. Wednesday driver had my stuff on his truck. He was a no show. I called amazon. They promise me the stuff would be here Thursday early. Well nothing again. I called Thursday Night and ask amazon what is going on. I was told my packages were lost in Transit. Driver told Amazon he did not know where they were so Amazon told me, "Ok sorry we can't help you. Driver lost your stuff so we will refund you in a week." This is **. I know where the stuff is going. The driver is taking it. This is the only answer so I will call Corp. office.

Original review: June 8, 2021

I returned an item that I did not order to Amazon. UPS shows proof of delivery to Amazon Returns in Lexington, KY on 4/28/21 @11PM. Here it is, 8 weeks later but Amazon still has failed and refused and continues to fail and refuse to issue a credit.

Original review: June 5, 2021

I've ordered from them for years .. A few tears ago I ordered a front phone screen from them. They said they had it in stock. I asks them for a tracking number. They said it will be sent in two days and wouldn't give me a tracking number. A week later called them. They said, "We don't have them here." A day later they said, "It's coming from Hong Kong. It will take nine months to get here." Two days later they said they can't get it and I never got my screen or money back from Amazon and on the third of June I ordered a ride on bumper remote control car for my grandson birthday. Lol here we go again. Asked for a tracking number can't give that. They canceled my order and won't give me back my money. Never will I use Amazon again .. Don't order anything from them. They will rip you off.

Original review: May 25, 2021

My daughter had an Amazon project for a school. Who gets the most reviews in the last three months. She tried very hard, I specifically started buying cosmetics for myself and things on Amazon, so that I could get more reviews. I told her how the product works for me, and she wrote reviews. And she was in the first place, but the Amazon destroyed her project, in an instant, it's terrible. All the reviews have been removed, all of which have been confirmed are real hands-on reviews. The daughter flew out of the project, as there was nothing to show. Amazon ruined my daughter's dream.

Original review: May 21, 2021

I have been an Amazon customer for 15+ years. When I first joined, Prime membership meant quick service and 2 day shipping meant you got your package in 2 days, with only a few exceptions. Now it means long waits for your order to be shipped, and once it is shipped, it may be there in a week, if you're lucky. When the service started going downhill a few years ago, I cancelled Prime, but they keep sucking me back in with offers like free prime for a month, or some other special offer. You'd think I'd learn, but I keep hoping the service will improve but it never seems to. And don't even get me started on customer service. Used to if you had a complaint, you could leave a message & they'd get back to you within 24 hrs but now you can't even leave a message without jumping through hoops first.

Sincerely,

Rocky **

Original review: May 20, 2021

I purchased a fold away football goal for son to play with in the garden, it came folded in a thin fabric bag, as we opened it snapped open, the plastic/composite bars that were folded in tension burst out, all them were snapped from the metal bars that held them together and so their spiked edges flew out almost catching me in the eye. If you've ever unfolded a tent or similar goal, you'll understand the force it's packed with. If my son was home he most certainly would have excitedly been front and centre. We are very very lucky nobody was seriously hurt and lost an eye. It's ridiculous the lack of quality control they have in place.

Original review: May 19, 2021

Convenience of shopping online with very reasonable prices and outstanding delivery of purchased items. Tremendous customer support with very courteous and professional staff. I only wish I had bought stock in the company when I first became a prime member and realized they were an outstanding company.

Original review: May 18, 2021

I've been wavering on dumping Amazon off and on for a while. HATE the company for its politics [STRIKE ONE]. Love the company for convenience of its service (great). Hard to give up the convenience. Still assuming I'm saving money using the service, but haven't bothered to confirm due to strength of convenience. CANNOT use the Prime Video service as everything clocks too much (buffering): a 42-minute show takes twice that long to actually view. So, using Netflix, Tubi, others. [STRIKE TWO].

NOW I recently found that my account information got screwed up somehow, sending my subscriptions to someone I'd sent a gift to ONCE recently. Customer Service informed me that I had NOT been hacked, that they COULD cancel all my subscriptions (after trying to get ME to do the work), and then informed me I'd have to re-subscribe to everything again, still making me do all the work to fix a problem AMAZON CREATED. [STRIKE THREE]. I've removed all payment methods and am holding cancellation of my Amazon subscription in its entirety in abeyance until I can determine suitable alternatives (hoping there IS one) and a final decision to totally boycott AMAZON. Lousy company, great convenient service. Damn. (Oops, sorry, 'darn' for those of such sensitivity to call that a micro-aggression or simply profanity... get a life.)

Original review: May 17, 2021

Amazon is like a big bully, if the product is right and works fine, no problem, but if you have to return something then they give you all this headaches, I have return several items that were defective and the return center always either don’t receive the items or then they claim is not the item or serial number you sent in order to keep your money, I am honestly going back to the old ways, I have had enough, I’ve lost so much money and the problem is that it takes so long, items get lost in the mail on their way back, then they claim they did receive it but is the wrong item, I wanted to see what happens if I ask them for the so wrong product to be mail back to me but they claim Amazon destroyed it, what a lie.

We all know Amazon doesn’t destroy anything, they sell the items to a third party company in pallets and then other retailers refurbished them and sell them. So no item back but also no money back, they pretty much tell you, "Screw you, and there’s nothing we can do," as a Custumer I think there should be a way to report them to the cops, they are taking advantage and getting richer because they are stealing from people!!!!

Original review: May 11, 2021

I have been a Prime members for 10 years. I used to receive my items in 2-3 days. Amazon now delivers my items in 7 or more days from ordering. This is unacceptable. Amazon still advertises free and “fast” 2 day delivery with Amazon Prime. If I used to get 2-3 day delivery there is no reason Amazon can’t, (actually won’t) honor their advertised 2 day Prime delivery. Unhelpful customer service and dishonest delivery advertising are now what Amazon chooses to be known for.

Amazon.com Company Information