2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Shop on Amazon
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.11/5
Based on 1,769 ratings submitted in the last year

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Amazon.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: July 9, 2020

I had the worse experience with Amazon today (July 9th 2020 12:56pm). I've been a Prime member for a number of years now, maybe since they first introduce it. Lately I've spent thousands of dollars in the last twenty something orders. But for some reason lately my packages haven't arriving on time or as expected. So I decided to to call customer service and inquire. To my surprise the customer service representative was not nice and very unprofessional. So I've requested to speak with a supervisor. This woman was even worse. She refused to give her full name or some sort of ID, only goes by is Linda (who knows if she's telling the truth).

So I've tried to explain my situation but her attitude and tone of voice taken me aback. I got no satisfaction about why my packages were late. So I asked her what is the point for me to have prime service if I can't benefit from it? I was under the impression that it should be two days shipping. To my surprise she said it two days from the date of shipping not from day of purchase. While I was going through my orders, some took two weeks and more before it was actually shipped out. She told me for some them it was even earlier than expected. So why I'm complaining? And the ones that got lost it has nothing to do with Amazon. My goodness. Some please explain to me if it's okay for a package to take so long to ship and I don't have the right to inquire? What madness is this? What about the missing ones? So I decided to cancel my membership and demanded compensation. Of course that went nowhere. Only the service being cancelled.

Original review: July 9, 2020

Purchased product from Amazon. Product defective. Unable to reach seller. Left review which AMAZON said didn't meet their community standards (short for - the truth cuts into sales).. Here it is - SEYMAC Product Tablet case - quote from Joe on July 6, 2020. Terrible screen...grossly distorted. Received below standard quality protection case. Clear plasting screen heavily distorted. Unable to contact supplier. Please advise if this waving protection is normal or ship replacement screen. Not impressed. - end quote. Sad to see bullying by corporations like this.

Original review: July 8, 2020

My service quality went from acceptable to atrocious as soon as I became a Prime member and signed up for a card. I couldn't believe the delivery person completely ignored my delivery instructions and warnings and handed my personal package to a stranger and marked it as delivered. Customer service was only concerned with verifying my info again, again, again, and again only to tell me to call back tomorrow to process a refund then I'll need to go order the package again. I've had so many failed delivery attempts, I feel like I bought stocks instead of products - my money is just sitting with Amazon until something gets figured out.

Original review: July 8, 2020

If you are not Prime member they will sent your item after two weeks, that is terrible, you can buy faster from eBay or Walmart. Even Amazon selling not exist items and you will wait that Amazon shipping.

Original review: July 8, 2020

I asked Amazon to contact a seller for me because no one can reach them. Because they sent me a sink with hot/cold lines that were not connected and with no instructions on how to. There seems to be no way without taking the faucet apart. The reviews have multiple complaints about the illegible instructions and no one to contact but they continued to allow them to sell on their site. Asked a question under the product and the answer I received is that it should be connected...I just wanted them to reach out to the seller to see if the faucet could be exchanged for a proper faucet. I tried to provide pictures of the faucet and instructions and I was provided an email by an Amazon rep that does not accept external emails. The only thing they will do is schedule a pick up for a refund...so I have to repackage it and wait for a refund and find a new sink..great customer service.

I was initially told that I would not receive a full refund due to the pick up...but after being passed between several reps (oftentimes they will simply disconnect if you do not type fast enough) they stated that I would receive a full refund however I simply don't believe them. I also requested that they "vet" their clients or at the very least the reviews of the products on their site because I came across another product and the reviews for it were for another similar product but an entirely different brand. Also upon further checking the reviews for the sink (the first reviews were good but for all I know they were for another sink) it is clear that the instructions are terrible and the seller cannot be contacted. Oh at the very end they provided a link to contact the seller as a resolution. After.I.stated.that.they.could.not.be.contacted.

Original review: July 8, 2020

When I first apply for Amazon credit card and use their website I was impressed, great customer service, if ever you made a mistake or decided that the product was no longer for you. But recently in the last year, Amazon has definitely change the way that they deal with their prime customers or customers. The representatives are often not friendly but I can understand because so many people call upset at the service at Amazon provided. Amazon has definitely which the place that UPS and Walmart are at just out for money.

Original review: July 6, 2020

In the recent couple of years, Amazon Prime promise of the Same day or 2 days delivery has declined so dramatically, the promise is far to be there anymore. The current events with COVID-19, has given Amazon, just the excuse needed to excuse the poor customer service delivered. The disconnection between the website, their fulfillment centers is palpable when an item it's promised to be shipped within the 2-day frame and the days passed no shipping no delivery and when reach out to the Customer service agent they ask us the consumer to wait a day more, 4 days in total for a 2-day delivery promise.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Last month AMAZON started to charge for Return $5.99. Be careful.. They are getting Greedy! I have Prime, but delivery not for 2 days any more, Customer Service is horrible, hard to get anybody on the phone.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Am trying to reach out to Amazon about my account, no one to talk to. Nobody cares about you! I tried calling but they tell me to wait and forward to another dept. where emails will be sent - and am waiting...

Original review: July 6, 2020

I tried to get seller support to help me list a used item. I never received any help; only a link to their online help directory that didn't address my problems. It used to be easy. I feel discouraged as an independent, occasional seller.

Amazon.com Company Information