1-800-Flowers.com

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

On 11/17 I ordered flowers for my aunt's and uncle's 60th b-day party to be delivered on 11/26. After finding out from my uncle, not 1-800-flowers, that the flowers were not delivered on 11/26. I called 1-800-flowers. The rep told me that due to the original flower shop not having the right flowers in stock another shop had to be used and this led to a delay in delivery. The delivery was rescheduled to 11/28. It is now 11/29 and the flowers were still not delivered for some reason unknown to me and the rep I contacted on 11/29.

I should have been immediately notified that the original shop was out of the flowers I requested and that the delivery would not be made in time. If 1-800-Flowers would have notified me I would have gladly agreed to a substitution to meet the original delivery date. It is very sad that 1-800-Flowers chose not to work with me on this order and kept me in the dark. I am unsatisfied with the poor customer service and will likely not be using 1-800-flowers again.

I ordered on 11/22 and was received a tracking notice saying it would not being delivered until 11/30. When I inquired they said I selected that date for delivery, which I did not. Very disappointed in the customer service...no attempt to correct the issue. Will not use this service again. It was my first and will be my last.

My roommate ordered flowers for her friend a few days ago. I have not ordered any flowers, so I am not the customer. These people have called at least 10 times in the last hour about the order. You would think someone is dying! I thought there was an emergency. Who calls someone 10 times on the morning of Thanksgiving?! The customer wasn't even home. The company should have called once and left a message! Calling 10 times over and over and leaving only one message is excessive! PLEASE DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN! Jesus Christ. Use common sense. PLEASE.

The online order would not work - so I was forced to call in and place my order. Two hours later, I receive an email stating they cannot deliver flowers the same day but that they would be delivered in two days. No phone call, nothing. My order was placed for same day delivery before 3PM as the website directed and allowed - and they still sent me an email telling me it would not delivered. Very unprofessional and extremely expensive - not worth it - the way to do business is to place a call to tell me you will not honor what your website states.

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife at work. I got an email saying the flowers were delivered but my wife never got them. I called and they said they would re-deliver to our house the next day. Again, flowers were never delivered. I called back and asked for a refund. They refunded all but $4.23 of what they charged me. When I called about that they insisted they refunded me what they charged me even though I told them I was looking right at the initial charge and the refund on my credit card statement and there was a difference of $4.23. I got the runaround for over a week trying to chase down this $4.23. Finally I disputed the charge with the credit card company and they took care of it right away. This was an awful experience with this company all around.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1-800-Flowers.com?

I ordered the largest size "In Love With Fall Bouquet" plus a metallic balloon for my friend's office grand opening. The price was $89 for flowers + $6 for balloon + plus tax and delivery services, totaling over $125. When I visited her, I found out that the flower arrangement was less than half the size, and without the balloon! The flower arrangement they delivered worth less $40. They probably didn't think I would see it. What a rip-off and cheat!!! I will NEVER order from 1-800-Flowers again!!!

I placed two orders -- one for delivery on 11/17 and one for delivery on 11/18. Upon receiving the confirmation emails, the addresses on BOTH orders were altered. The shipment for 11/17 received a delivery exception and therefore will not arrive in time for the recipient's birthday. I first called FedEx who advised that only 1-800-Flowers could change the delivery address. I called 1-800-Flowers, explained the situation and was placed on hold. Then without my knowledge or being provided any information, I was transferred to FedEx, who also had no idea why I was on the line. While the FedEx rep was kind enough to correct the address, she informed me that the flowers would not reach the recipient before 8pm the following day. I called 1-800-Flowers again and was received by the most rude representative who kept telling me that it was my fault bc addresses are never wrong and to call FedEx.

I asked for a full refund of both this order and order ** scheduled for delivery 11/18 because that address was also incorrect and due to her rude behavior. Eventually, this representative looked at both orders and acknowledged that there was clearly a glitch in the system. She then offered a 50% refund on my first order but told me that I would need to call back the next day to request a refund on the second order. She also stated that she could not change the address with FedEx, I had to, which is contrary to FedEx's policy. Order 2 has not been sent out by FedEx and the shipping label CAN be changed yet she refused to even investigate or attempt to make the situation right.

I am requesting a full refund for this order since it was not delivered as promised due to an error outside of my control. If the second delivery is not delivered on 11/18, I will be requesting a refund of the same. I am appalled by the lack of courtesy exhibited by your representatives. I will also be disputing with my bank. I'm so angry that I didn't use my Amex to purchase because then I would for SURE get my $ back! I tried to send an email and of course, "access denied." NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!

It is illegal to tax a service. This company is taxing their delivery service and getting away with it. I entered one of their stores to place an order and I saw them total the flowers, next the delivery and last the tax. I told them that a service (delivery) isn't taxable.

My niece passed away in the spring and I wanted to send flowers to my brother and sister-in-law on her birthday. Her favorite color was pink so I wanted a large all pink bouquet. What I ordered and what I got were complete opposites. I understand substitutions but this was even close. I will never use this site again.

I ordered flowers on a Thursday to be delivered the next day for a family member who was getting home from surgery. I was given a guarantee that they would be delivered on time. I got home and noticed a missed call from 1-800-Flowers with no voicemail. I called them back, was placed on hold and then assured that the flowers were in route, on the truck actually! Only to find out they weren't delivered and they planned on doing nothing to reimburse me for my 65 dollar order that just didn't show up. Not only did it not show up but I was lied to, quite blatantly, by a customer service representative. Never again.

I spent a half hour with a rep who only insisted on reading from a script - it was a Canadian order, which the website wouldn't do. I ordered on a Monday for a friend's restaurant opening. On SATURDAY I called to see if it was delivered. I got three different excuses from three different reps. They finally agreed to refund my money. They did/or didn't have my email address, they did/or didn't have my phone number, they did/or didn't email me, they did/or didn't have a florist in the town, they did/or didn't have too many orders. What a MESS. Not only did I not get my order, but I spent over an hour with these morons. STOP. There are other services that actually have a system that works!

An open letter to 1800flowers.com. I gave you opportunities to make things right and you continued to fail miserably at trying to repair the horrific mistake and flat out lies you told me. When your staff member called me back on the 15th and straight lied to me that the flowers I ordered were delivered to my aunt's visitation at the funeral home and after the funeral I find out from my mom it was not delivered (like I would not find out you lied!), then you say you will deliver to my uncles house (two days after order) and claim that you sent it to the funeral home by mistake (REALLY LIKE THE FUNERAL HOME IS WHERE YOU DELIVER TWO DAYS AFTER THE SERVICE WHEN I GAVE YOU THE HOME ADDRESS???).

Then you finally deliver (THE 20TH!! 5 DAYS LATER!!!) and call me that morning to tell me there is a different vase you are using but it will look the same other than the vase (IT LOOKS VERY DIFFERENT! MUCH SMALLER THAN THE PICTURE!!!). I will be sharing this experience with everyone on the planet. Not to mention twice I was told that you would be sending me a coupon for $20 to use with your company - you did not do that either. I wanted to be very clear with you about the failings of your company and the absolute horrible experience you provided over a very difficult time in my life. You made a very lasting impression in the WORST possible way.

ALSO the florist that was delivering the bouquet thankfully called me. She was going to deliver the flowers with an envelope that said "to Aunt." My uncle just lost his wife of MANY years to a horrible battle with cancer. Had he gotten those flowers with the envelope addressed to my aunt he would have experienced unneeded heartache. How can you call yourself florists when you are so incapable of showing any empathy for another in such pain. The florist I spoke with offered to scratch through her name and write his, which would have been far worse! I asked her to throw away the envelope and just deliver the card in the flowers.

Why couldn't you have just delivered the plant to the funeral in the first place? You have created extra stress in an already stressful situation and if not for the fact that my family is suffering the loss of the family matriarch it almost seems like something from the three stooges, where it is just pure idiocy that is keeping you from behaving as regular people who are capable of delivering flowers within 5 days that were supposed to be same day! Sincerely, A customer who received the worst experience EVER.

I have tried to use this service twice and have had a horrible experience both times. I requested delivery dates and they were unable to come through on both accounts. The first time the florist that they tried using wasn't even in business anymore and the second time the florist that they used "didn't have the flowers I had requested", so they cancelled the order...and didn't inform me on either occasions. I tried using their "tracking" service and every time it has been "unable to find my order #"!

So when the deliveries didn't show up (much to MY embarrassment to the recipient) and I called the customer service they THEN informed me of the issue and THEN apologized and offered me a re-delivery. In the last case I told them I wanted a full refund to which they stated that it will be credited to my account in 7-10 business days. I asked them why when they TOOK my money it took them an hour but to give it back (for something they couldn't even deliver on) it will take over a week...they again apologized. What a scam. Signed...Waiting for My Money.

I ordered flowers today for my mother's 76th birthday. She is in Atlanta and I am in Chicago. I do not know if she will live until her next birthday and I was unable to be there. The flowers were ordered this morning to be delivered today. I got a call at 4:45 pm telling me that they can't be delivered because no one was home. She lives on 4 acres! The excuse that someone could have stolen her flowers is unacceptable. They could have left them on the patio table or on the front porch and they would not of been visible from the road. They have my phone number and did not call and ask me. I'm very upset and ask the customer service representative to allow me to speak with a manager. She put me on hold and then disconnected me. A second customer service representative called me and again refused to transfer me to a manager...3 times. I will NEVER buy flowers from them again.

I ordered birthday flowers for my sweetheart to arrive at her work. I have had previous issues with the local florist but I just figured it was a bad day. So near the end of the work day I called 1-800-Flowers and asked, "Where is my order?" They said, "It is in route and be arriving within 15-20 min." Well an hour later I told my sweetie to just go home since her gift is not arriving. Then I called again and the florist said that my girlfriend was not there and could not deliver. My girlfriend was waiting for over an hour for the person to show up. I got a full refund and will no longer do service with them again!

This company is something else. Not only did they not have my order name, they also didn't have my order name either. They seemed to have misplaced everything! As if it didn't even exist. I have the proof right here! But I called them 3 times and they did nothing. I hope one day someone takes the time to have a class action lawsuit. I wish I would have read this site! I don't know where they get their so called 4+ stars from? Plus the flowers were all in dirty water that had a bunch of leaves in the water! Assembly of flowers 101, only stems below the line of the vase, greenery above the line of the base due to water getting too much bacteria from the rotting greenery in it. Most women know this! All who have worked for florist like I had sure do!

Not to mention this was for someone who was sick and bed bound. Those flowers should have lasted a couple of days without being cut again. As long as there was CLEAN water in that vase, which there never was. Plus they should actually take pictures of what you're getting before it's sent. Never order from 1-800-Flowers!! Buyer Beware!

I bought these to surprise my girlfriend and really I'm just disappointed. She was very happy to receive them and all, but the delivered product was hardly what their "stock" image displays. I understand fully that the stock image is not what you should expect to be delivered and that the stock image is most likely there to make it seem like it's more than what it really is, but come on!

I get called that the sunflowers, the thing is called "pitcher full of sunflowers," aren't available and that they'd replace it with another type of flower if that was ok. At that point I just wanted to give her something that would surprise her and I thought, or at least I read, that if this situation happened they would replace it with flowers that are equal or greater value. You replaced the sunflowers with decent flowers, but hardly any? At the price point of almost $90 I expected more. Maybe my expectations were a little high and I let myself down but damn.

I don't know if I'd shop with them again to be quite honest. They are really my only option for flower delivery especially where she is at so they have my hands tied behind my back. Sorta sucks they let me down on this one. If whomever you're getting flowers for isn't far away and is close by, you're better off going to Ralphs which has a great selection of flowers mind you, and taking her/him out for dinner. It'll cost you about the same if you were to buy from 1-800-Flowers.

I ordered flowers for my daughter to be delivered on a Monday. I received an email stating they were delivered. However, my daughter said she did not receive the flowers & no note was left on her door. She checked with neighbors and no flowers. I contacted 1-800-Flowers customer service & they today me they were not delivered because they needed a signature and no one answered the door.

The shop called her & told her she needed to pick up her flowers at their shop. The flowers were supposed to be a surprise and I spent over $100 & paid a delivery fee. I requested a refund and they told me no & they would try to redeliver when she would be home again (Saturday). I spoke to a 1-800-Flowers supervisor who promised the flowers would be redelivered before 11am Saturday. They assured me that if she did not receive them by 11am, they would refund my money.

11am came & went & no flowers. Once again, I called & was on the phone over 50 min. They refused to give me a refund and wanted to redeliver again. At this point, I wanted my money back. I had spent enough time on the phone trying to work this out. The surprise was ruined for my daughter and they were not delivered when promised. I would never use 1-800-Flowers again! They don't stand behind their promises! I am going to contact my credit card and have them cancel the charge. It is very sad that a company that specializes in providing happiness & surprises are so unpleasant to work with. There are many other companies that provide similar services. Use them instead of 1-800-Flowers!

I initially wanted a fruit bouquet for my husband's 50th birthday, but was informed they did not deliver fruit to my area so substituted for flowers. During this terrible process I spoke with 4 representatives. The flowers were a day late, not the color choice as pictured, and the balloon I paid extra for was missing. I was given several different excuses from the representatives, and they were never the same. The last representative I spoke with informed me that she was a manager, but unfortunately I do not believe her. She was negative in her treatment of me, informed me that I would not receive the refund I requested nor the service charge amount credit that the 3rd representative offered. Very disappointed!!!

2 days prior to a FUNERAL I ordered flowers to be delivered to a church in London, England. I pointed out the service starts at 11:45 so to be sure the flowers are delivered PRIOR to the service. I was told absolutely no problem. The FIRST phone call I received was 8 hours AFTER the service was to start saying they couldn't deliver the flowers. I am so livid! And of course the customer service people (I had to speak to 2 because the 1st person disconnected me) repeat the same 'canned' apology - makes you want to scream! You just don't get a 2nd chance to send your respects for someone who died!!

This person simply said sorry it couldn't be delivered so is there somewhere else they could deliver them. I insisted they credit me in full and still send the flowers to the family home. The person checked with management (so she said) and they agreed but that they couldn't be delivered for 5 days. Whaaaat??? After arguing with them they assured me that someone would call me back the next day. Well... it's 9 pm the next day and no one called. Awful, awful, awful. I will NEVER deal with 1-800-Flowers again. Their job is to deliver flowers and what were they UNable to do? Deliver flowers.

I ordered some flowers for my 23-year-old stepdaughter... I live in Ohio and she lives in Utah... I specifically wanted a certain arrangement because of the beautiful sunflowers. I understand about substitutions, but this was a yellow mess. I did call 1-800-Flowers and they offered to do a re-delivery and give me a $20 credit towards my next order. The thing with flowers is that element of surprise and for the amount of money you spend, you want it to be right. I'm just really disappointed. They need to use florists that actually care about what they are putting together. ;((

I wish I could give 0 stars. This has been one of the worst online ordering experiences of my life. I have spent hours (no exaggeration) on the phone trying to rectify this company's incompetence and failure to deliver as promised. I ordered a large bouquet to surprise my daughter on her birthday. When she snapped a photo of the delivered bouquet, I immediately saw that she had received a smaller version of what I had ordered and paid for (a "large" bouquet). What was delivered looked more like what was described on the 1800 website as "small," with a 7" vase, not the 11.5" as per their own description.

I called and asked that the "large" size that I ordered be delivered as soon as possible, and perhaps to use another florist who could be counted on to deliver the large size I ordered. I was assured the correct bouquet would be delivered by 3 pm the same day. By 5 pm, it still hadn't been delivered. I called AGAIN, and after being put on hold again and again (48 minutes on the phone!), I was told that "something got miscommunicated" and now the flowers would not be delivered till the following day! After her birthday was over!

Several attempts to speak to a manager or supervisor were denied (I was told repeatedly, they're not available). They also attempted to tell me that my daughter was "satisfied" with the arrangement. Huh? Yes, the florist had called her, upset that she didn't "like" the arrangement, and then 1800 called and grilled her on why she didn't like the bouquet. This is to the RECIPIENT, who they should never be hassled and intimidated! To the point, I'M the one who paid for them, and was unhappy with what she received, because it clearly wasn't what I had paid for. Very unethical of them.

Where is their integrity? Their honesty? They did nothing to really rectify this problem or make it right. Telling me "you're sorry" is meaningless. Action speaks louder than empty words. Nope. Sorry. Don't want any coupon toward a future purchase. Don't want the flowers. Don't want to deal with you people anymore, ever. A terrible terrible business. They should be OUT of business. Do not use this company. Just not worth the hassle and they WILL rip you off!!!

My 5 year old niece is in the hospital with a brain tumor and because she was scheduled for surgery I wanted her to have something pretty to look at when she woke up. Unfortunately due to 1-800-Flowers it wasn't possible. I place the order the day before her surgery, and received stating the flowers couldn't be delivered. My brother and sister-in-law were by her side all day. I provided the website my brother's cell so if they had any questions they could call him. She didn't get them the day I requested to have them delivered.

The actual day of her surgery I called in the morning and the rep assured me she would have them today. It is now almost 6pm and I had to call a second time only to be told by another rep that the florist could not find her hospital room number, nor was there a patient by her name. WTH!!! In addition to that the florist LIED saying they called my brother but they never did. 1-800-Flowers was quick to charge my credit card and even more quick to not deliver what I paid for. This was my first experience and it is my last. They even tried to offer me 50% off my next order and I assured them I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!!

When the CEO of our company passed, the funeral home had a link to do Sympathy Flowers. I linked to the 1-800 Flowers site and made an order. I even chatted with the customer service person who assured me that the flowers would be delivered for a 10 AM service the next day. I checked at 10:30 AM on the next day as I had not received a confirmation of delivery and I was told that they were not able to fulfill the time request. I was then told that they could deliver to the home and I accepted that option, but they would have to get the address from the Funeral home. At about 1:00 PM I received a call that my order was not to be delivered until the next day as florists do not work in the afternoon. I then asked to speak to a supervisor and I finally got in touch with one and she ultimately said she could not get the information from the funeral director and that was it.

I was told that I would have to do an internet search for that address and there was nothing that they could do. The customer service was a ZERO. It was their mistake and they were not able to fix it. I do believe that the customer service was offshore, and it could have been in the Philippines (I am not 100% sure). I ended up asking for my money back and being embarrassed that my condolences were not properly expressed even though I had done my part to do it. I heartily recommend to go to any other vendor which you can find to do your flower business. This was a shoddy and poorly run customer service operation which had no power to fix any problem that was handed to them.

We have order from 1-800-Flowers for every occasion over the last 4 years. This is the last time. I will NEVER order from 1-800-Flowers again. I just received a photo of the flowers that were delivered. They were for 90 year old women whose son had just died. The flowers were NOT what I had ordered. The sympathy arrangement that I chose had beautiful colors of peach colored roses, yellow lilies, with alstroemerias, and poms in muted greens, blushes, and pops of plum colors throughout. I realize that they have to substitute flowers for what they have in stock, etc.

This substitution was completely inappropriate. For my sympathy arrangement they chose large electric lime green daisies, large white lilies, mauve pinkish lilies, and some other mismatched filler. No roses were in the arrangement. Not only were the colors inappropriate the arrangement was NOT the quality I expected. The colors did not blend at all. As common sense would tell any first time flower arranger lime green might pair well with hot pink, but not mauve. We spent $80.60. It was a complete waste of money. Never again!!!

My godmother has cancer and just got out of surgery this weekend. I didn't expect to be able deliver flowers to her today, but 1-800-Flowers says they offer same-day delivery as long as you order before 2:30 PM in the delivery time zone. That sounded great. I submitted my order before noon in the delivery time-zone. That's an extra 2.5 hours to make sure the order can be processed today. I'm at my office and saw a random 800 number calling, but I ignored it, just like every other 800 number call that I receive. I checked my voicemail and a lady said to call back regarding my flower order. I called at the number she provided (which is a different number than she called from, and a different number than is advertised on the website). After providing my order number, I was told that the local florists were unable to process my order today so they had cancelled the order completely. Are you kidding? Who cancels an order without consulting the customer?

They could have just pushed the order to tomorrow, instead of today and refunded me the $3 same-day delivery charge. The lady proceeds to tell me that since she left me a voicemail, she was allowed to cancel my order, even though the voicemail said nothing about cancelling my order or the florist's inability to deliver today. I eventually asked for a supervisor, and the supervisor told me that not only could the order not be delivered today, the local florists don't have the flowers for the full "recipe" of my bouquet. She offered me a "top line" bouquet instead, but I don't want another bouquet. I want the one I ordered, for very specific reasons. She put me on hold and then came back and said that actually they could fulfill the order tomorrow and that they would have to charge my card again for the same amount. I had to be the one to tell her that it shouldn't be the same amount because the original order included a $3 fee for same-day delivery.

She agreed to take this off and they offered me a $20 credit for my next order that would be delivered to my email next week. I don't need $20 next week. I pushed enough that she agreed to remove the entire delivery fee, but she would still have to charge my card the full purchase amount and then issue a refund for the discount later. To top it all off, she ended the call by asking me to fill out a survey and give her a "perfect" score. 1-800-Flowers needs to get their business in order. What a mess. Don't offer same-day delivery unless your local florists are able to facilitate same-day orders.

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my fiance today at 9 am to her place of business for our 5 year anniversary. Since I forgot the date and didn't get her anything last year I wanted to make sure I was prepared for our special day this time. I received an order confirmation and couldn't wait for her to get home and thank me. I arrived home to find my belongings on the front porch. I asked why and she said because I'd forgotten again! I'm now living in my mom's basement. Thanks 1-800 Flowers!!!

Before reading this, please bring up the website and view the picture of the "Classic Budding Rose-Large". Beautiful, isn't it? The photo shows 14 bloomed beautiful roses with plenty of greenery around it. Well, that's not what you get. You get 6 (yes, six) buds that look like tiny dots with hardly any greenery. It looks dead on arrival. I called customer service, and the lady said it would take around 3 days for the roses to bloom. Ok, so I asked directions on how much and when to water this plant and followed directions for a week...THEY NEVER BLOOMED! NEVER!

They just got worse until the buds just hung and fell off. I called cust serv again and told them this. I was offered $20 on another purchase (ANOTHER?? ARE THEY KIDDING?!) I said I wanted a full refund. She said she can offer 50% refund but that would not include a replacement plant. She can send a replacement plant with no refund. I said I didn't want the SAME plant because it would be in the same condition. She insisted it would NOT be the same, although she admitted upon my questioning, that she does not personally see the plants before they go out. I asked to send me a DIFFERENT PLANT OR FLOWER, and she refused. So I had no choice but to receive the 2nd "Classic Budding Rose-Large ", and hope it would be better. But it wasn't. It was exactly the same: Six dead-upon-arrival buds which looked anemic and only got worse. I will never do business with 1-800--Flowers again.

Monday (July 11th 2016) my coworker arrived back to work after a lengthy battle with cancer so my department and I wanted to show her we missed her and order the "Sugar 'N' Spice" Bouquet in LARGE for her. TOTAL $84.44. It arrived and looked as though a toddler put together this arrangement. The flowers were dead and looked like someone cut the petals and the bow was terribly tied. I called customer service and a woman assured me that I'd have a new bigger better fuller more beautiful bouquet by 5pm the same day...

Now @ 4:00pm I call customer service again demanding to know where my flowers are. They tell me the florist is closed. WTF?! They assure me by the next day I'll have them. I get a delivery email stating they were delivered and signed for. I arrive to work and ask security (who is at the front desk 24/7) if any flowers came. They stated nothing has come in. Outraged I call customer service for the 3rd time now. The lady said she was sorry and she'll take the shipping fee off ($17) and call the florist. After being on hold for 10 minutes the woman comes back and says the shop is not open yet and to wait.

So my flowers come at 1pm and they are even worse than the 1st bouquet. The lilies were dead and wilted. The roses were all the way open and looked like they were left in the hot car for hours and there was no water in the vase. I called customer service for the 4th time and the lady put me on hold for an hour while she apparently spoke with the florist and her supervisor and she said she'd give me $20 off my next purchase. I said there was not going to be another purchase with this company as I want my flowers fixed and a full refund. She said "ok $30 off your next purchase." I said that is not fixing my problem. She said the only way she'd be able to help me more would to be to email pictures in with a full complaint. So I did and I did get my full refund but it does not fix my flower problem.

My sister just got laid off. I called as soon as I received the news and ordered "same day" delivery about 11am. They sure let me pay for it so I thought it was available. It was a Friday and they did call me a few times but did not leave a message. I saw the missed calls about 3pm and I called them. I reached the Philippines. I was told that it was too late to same day deliver but was assured they would be delivered Saturday (today). I told them no problem but wanted the $2.99 refunded - the up charge for the same day. They were stunned but said they would process. No flowers were delivered today. I just called to discuss with customer service (in the Philippines) and was told the florist didn't acknowledge the order. I told them to cancel. I'll fight for the refund, turned around and ordered from Pro-Flowers.

Compare Flower Delivery