1.1/5 (241 ratings)

About fromyouflowers.com

From You Flowers provides same-day or scheduled deliveries of a variety of bouquets for every occasion. The company offers nationwide and international delivery. Currently, From You Flowers delivers to 160 countries and partners with more than 20,000 premier florists to fulfill orders.

Pros

• Large selection
  • Gift add-ons
  • Same-day delivery
  • Satisfaction guarantee

Cons

• Extended delivery times in rural areas
  • No customization options

Bottom Line

From You Flowers provides on-demand fresh floral arrangements and unique gifts, such as stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to commemorate all occasions and sentiments.

Top fromyouflowers.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I'm from overseas ... and they've helped me reach my loved one in the US, it was a same day delivery kind of flower arrangement for my fiancee ... at first I was very nervous beca...

Verified

I ordered the rainbow roses ... got the next day shipping and arrived the very next day! My wife loved LOVED her roses. I read the reviews about them and I started getting nervous...

How does From You Flowers work?

From You Flowers offers personal and corporate floral and gift products for every occasion and sentiment, including fresh flowers, plants, gift baskets and balloons. Its flower offerings include roses, lilies, orchids, tulips, carnations, daisies, sunflowers and irises. Some plant offerings include philodendrons, peace lilies and succulents. You can also choose special florist-designed floral and plant selections.

From You Flowers accepts orders 24/7, and each purchase includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Unsatisfied customers can contact the company and receive a full refund or the option to redeliver a new product.

The company also has a reminder service that provides you with advance notice and gift selection assistance for birthdays, anniversaries and other holidays and special occasions.

From You Flowers prices

Pricing for From You Flowers varies based on the product you order. The type of flowers used and the size of the arrangement are the main factors that determine the total cost. Selecting same-day delivery or adding additional gifts, such as a balloon or gift basket, increases the total price.

Arrangement TypePrice Range
Birthday$34.99 - $189.99
Graduation$34.99 - $184.99
Anniversary$39.99 - $284.99
Sympathy$44.99 - $134.99

Gift baskets range from $39.99 to $209.99, while teddy bear and balloon gift packages start at $44.99.

From You Flowers accepts all major credit cards, and you can track your order on the From You Flowers website.

From You Flowers FAQ

How long does From You Flowers take to deliver?
Delivery times vary by state, but customers who want fast delivery can opt for same-day delivery for any order placed by 3 p.m. in the recipient’s time zone. Those who live in rural areas may have longer delivery times.
Is From You Flowers com a legitimate company?
Yes. The company partners with more than 20,000 premier florists around the world to offer global delivery capabilities. All orders include a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What is the delivery fee for From You Flowers?
From You Flowers’ delivery fee varies based on the product. The company adds a $2.99 service fee to same-day deliveries.

Is From You Flowers legit?

From You Flowers is a great option for anyone who needs fresh flowers or special gifts for a spouse, parent, child, friend or colleague. Arrangements by From You Flowers are available to help people celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, new homes and new babies and to provide support or express sympathy for illnesses or funerals. Customers report mixed feedback about on-time delivery, but many praise the company for their large selection of flowers and gifts.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

We ordered a $59.99 bouquet of flowers and received what looked like a $10 grocery store bouquet. It looked nothing like the picture and it didn’t come with the greeting card note we requested either. The picture looked lush and full and the actual flowers were anemic. When I called to complain they did not seem to care and they offered me a 20% off my next order. I also explained that the third party company that they used clearly are terrible and they should think about not doing business with them and they basically dismissed it. But looking at their reviews it makes sense because their reviews are even lower. I am so disappointed with the results of our order and how the company dealt with our complaint. I would never order from them again and warn everyone to never use this company. It’s a complete scam.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

Do nottt ever order flowers from this company. They are a rip off. I order some flowers and when they arrive it was the total opposite of what I ever and they said they can't refund my money back. The flowers that was delivered was some flowers out of someone yard. It was horrible.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

I ordered the Be Bold On Your Birthday Deluxe bouquet. It seems they play rather fast and loose with their “substitution” policy. Arrangement was to Include:

• Orange Roses
    • Orange Spray Roses
    • Fuchsia Stock
    • Pink Carnations
    • Spiral Eucalyptus
    • Lemon Leaf
    • Happy Birthday Pick

• Clear Cube Vase

From what I can tell, only the orange roses made it into the arrangement. It did include the birthday pick and was in a clear cube vase. Everything else is different and to make matters worse, they included pastel pink roses (my least favorite of all roses) and pastel pink alstroemeria.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

I ordered the Fall Fragrance Bouquet. I paid for the premium option. It was supposed to have:

Orange Roses (Deluxe & Premium only)
    • Orange Spray Roses
    • Bronze Mums
    • Red Daisies
    • Spiral Eucalyptus

• Clear Cube Vase

They had them delivered from Albertsons and, not only did it not have the roses (which were specifically supposed to be in the premium option) but it was smaller than the regular bouquet. It also included 3 orange plastic pumpkins. Maybe that was supposed to make up for the expensive roses it was missing. I received a 20% refund which is still a good 15% less than the value difference between what I ordered and what she received (I priced the exact bouquet at Albertsons - I paid $87 ($56 before shipping) and the bouquet she received was $20. I was ripped off. I am glad that there are happy people. Unfortunately I am not one of them and they did not make it right. I just wanted the difference in value between what I paid for and what I received. Their automatic default is 20% refund and there is no one you can talk to about it. That is the part that bothers me.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

This company is such a scam. I ordered two arrangements of flowers to be delivered the next day, and they never got them on the scheduled time. The flower arrangement that I ordered were totally different than what was advertised in the pictures online. The chocolates that order with them were completely melted and mushed up. The balloons that I paid worst quality than a dollar store ballon. I spent over $200 here, please do not spend money here. You will not get your money back.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

I placed an order on Tuesday, for flowers to be delivered to my friend's funeral Saturday by 1 PM. To make a long story short the flowers never made it! What is the point of placing an order in advance, several days in advance at that if it’s still not going to be there on time? I will never use this company again for anything . I’m truly disappointed and hurt. The flowers never made the funeral. Thanks for nothing.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

I placed an order for a "Deluxe" arrangement of flowers to be delivered to our daughter after delivering a baby. I paid the extra fee to ensure delivery that same day. It wasn't - It arrived the next day and was not anywhere close to the arrangement pictured online. I was given a small "credit" which needed to be used for a future purchase with an EXPIRATION date of today (less than a week after the original order). When I attempted to use the credit it would not allow for any other discount to be applied. I will NEVER order from this company again.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

They charged expedited deliver fee, but they did not deliver in time. There is no manager you can speak to address your issue. There is no US based customer service. They seems to be taking your order and later they will dis-honor the delivery time. Many excuses, such as local company did not arrange, product was not available first time. AVOID this company AT ANY COST!!!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

Purchased flowers and spent $75. I received the tracking information, it was out for delivery at 10 AM in the recipient’s town and they did not receive it until 8 PM. Once we open the flowers they were dead, smashed, and no water. Who knows how long it had been that these flowers did not see water. So embarrassing. When I reached out to them to express my dissatisfaction they told me they would send another bouquet. I said no thank you, they had already received dead flowers and we did not want more. I asked for a refund and received only $12 in refund. Whatever you do DO NOT waste your money with them.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

This company delayed delivering my order for 3 days straight. They sent me emails stating that they couldn't deliver on the day I requested. The next day they sent me another email stating they would get delivered AFTER the birthday that I wanted them for. A third email came that they would deliver them on the 3rd day. I called my bank, but they said to contact the company first before filing a complaint. So I sent an email telling them to cancel the order. They still wouldn't give me a refund, and sent me a Gift Certificate number to use on my next order. I just tried to use the gift certificate number, and the order wouldn't take. These people are FRAUDS, FRAUDS, FRAUDS. And there is no one to help me.

fromyouflowers.com Company Information