fromyouflowers.com

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I paid for and ordered flowers for Valentine's Day a week in advance and they were not delivered until 2/15. The company blamed it on "not being able to confirm the recipient". She was at work all day and they had her phone number as well as mine. There should be some regulations for these scammers. Never again.

I ordered 24 roses and they only delivered 12. They charged me $150! Never responded to my calls or emails on a refund. I am in process of suing them with attorney fees included as I don't want others ripped off.

I would never recommend this company for anything. They didn't deliver on time and when I talked to them they said they were busy really? They sure didn't mind taking my money. I think this is a fraud and needs to be addressed to exactly what it is. They charged me for next day delivery and I made the order 8 days before I needed them delivered. And I was fine paying the extra next day delivery charges because that way I knew they would be there on time. Well to my surprise they was not there when they said they would be there.

So I emailed customer service and got nothing so I emailed a second time. Still nothing. Called and the lady I spoke with said the problem was they were busy trying to find flowers and stuff for Valentine day. And I totally understand that. So I had to ask her was it the same problem with cookies because that is what I ordered. And she just apologized and hung up. This company is a joke and I would not recommend anyone to use them.

I ordered a dozen roses for my sweetie for Valentines and she received a piece of cr@p from this company, not at all what I ordered. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They hit you with added charges as you finalize your order, then send inferior product. I feel like they stole from me. Shame on this company for their deceptive practices and disregard for their customers. I have attached a picture of the dozen red and pink roses that I ordered for $60, and a picture of the junk they delivered. Avoid this company.

How about those Valentines day deliveries? My flowers did not show up for Valentines day delivery even though the website and an email said they were delivered. I called to ask about it and the message on the phone says they are not able to confirm Valentines day deliveries via phone, send an email instead. The email said they cannot verify deliveries at this time. Stay away from this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

After reading a lot of reviews on this website about FromYouFlowers, I was terrified. I ordered four bouquets of flowers for Valentine's Day and was dreading seeing what they would look like. I was pleasantly surprised at the end result. My only complaint was that one bouquet was not as full as I had hoped but it was still a beautiful arrangement. A couple of things those of you writing harsh reviews about the website should know is that they are not actually a florist shop. This website is a middle man. You order arrangements and they give the order to whatever shop is closest to the delivery destination. The card that comes with the arrangement of flowers is where they actually come from. If you got a horrible bouquet, or no flowers at all, you should contact the florist shop named on the card that came with the flowers. The flowers I ordered came from three different shops and I guess I got lucky, all three shops pulled through for me.

This is the worst online flower company in the world! I ordered flowers for Valentine's Day and they promised they would be delivered by 5 p.m. but they did not arrive until well after 7 p.m. while we were at dinner - and of course, I looked like an idiot for not having flowers for this special day. When we came back after the dinner the flowers were there but they were deformed, smashed, suffocated, and dead. I called to request a refund and they put me on hold for 20 minutes, promising to get me a refund. But no one came back on the phone and after 30 minutes and I hung up. This is a scam company with no follow through. Don't be fooled by their pricing and promises. RUN don't walk away from their ads. I warn you in advance.

Ordered roses for Valentine day. Although I ordered a mix of roses it was sent all red roses and the roses were not fresh. I am so disappointed that I am requesting reimbursement but I got this weird response to my email: "We have received your email in regards to your order. Due to an unforeseen telephone issue we are currently unable to receive your call should you try and contact us via phone."

I ordered flowers and chocolates for my daughter who has been sick for quite a while. They promised they would deliver them on Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is now over and my daughter is still sitting at home crying because she never received her chocolates or her flowers. Do not ever take the risk of ordering from this company called fromyouflowers.com. It is a major scam and they do not care whether you got your stuff or not. They will not even have the courage to answer their phone and resolve the issue. This is a POS company and if you are intelligent you will stay away from them. They are nothing but liars, thieves and crooks and have no intentions of being a good honest company.

Ordered flowers for Valentine's Day today on 02/10/2017. Tried calling their phone number all day without success. Even though I had put the day in my order on when I wanted the flowers delivered, they still charged me for a Same Day Delivery fee! After I emailed them today, they said they will reply after 24 hours! This is a terrible waste of my $74 as I still do not know if my girlfriend has received her flowers and I would never use this company again nor recommend them to anybody.

Absolutely disgusting. My boyfriend tried to surprise me with an arrangement. He called me around 4 pm to ask me if I received my flowers yet. I had not. The arrangement was scheduled to arrive at 12 pm. He paid for expedited shipping. I proceeded to call the ** customer service number. I waited in the phone for over an hour. After 7 pm the flowers still had not been delivered. The excuse was, "The florist is backed up and the delivery should be to you between 11 pm-12 am. Valentine's Day 2017 was officially ruined. He spent over $150 on flowers that were never delivered. The lady had no choice but to refund the arrangement. Pissed is an understatement. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CON ARTISTS EVER!!!

Avoid these people like the plague! Trust me, you can do better than these scam artists. Placed an order well in advance and on the scheduled delivery day the flowers never arrived, though these guys claimed they had "confirmation" the delivery had occurred. With a little push back I'm told that these things happen with false-positive delivery notices, I'm given a 30% refund, and still no flowers or any reassurances that I'll ever see them. A complete circus and Valentine's Day fail!

This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had with any company. I ordered flowers, chocolates, and a card for my boyfriend to be delivered to his work on Valentine's day. I placed the order Feb. 7th and it was never delivered. I tried to call multiple times and kept getting an all circuits are busy message. Once, I finally got through and was on hold for 2 hours until I was disconnected. I have sent them 3 emails and have yet to receive an answer. I am so upset and enraged at this entire experience. I don't know how this place is still in business. I have requested my money fully refunded immediately, but I guess we will have to see if I even get an answer. I wish I could give negative stars! Stay away from this place!!

I'm writing about a Valentine's Day delivery that was never delivered. THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM! The flowers never came and when I called, I waited on the phone for 30 minutes to no avail. The repeating message said "We are unable to confirm deliveries on the phone at this time. Please check the status of your delivery online" or to email them. I checked the status online and all it said was delivery scheduled... Not helpful... I also emailed them and they said they would get back within 4 hours (it's 6:30pm - also not helpful!). Sad that they would treat their customers so horribly and mess up a special delivery. Never order from this company!

I ordered a vase with a bouquet of 36 roses. What my wife received was two roses, dried lilies and carnations. The fine print states, "our florists may need to make substitutions for flowers or vases, we will use as close as possible or better as a guiding principle". Nowhere near roses was sent. Will never order from Fromyouflowers or Airport Flowers again.

Order my mom flowers from FROMYOUFLOWERS on 2/13/2017, I was even charged a $4.00 EXTRA fee for what? "Carlos" said, if that's his real name, said it was for (Same Day/Weekend Fee) this pagan holiday fee... BS! Well, my mother, the 1st grade Teacher never received her flowers for Valentine's and every time I would call these unprofessional people, they would hang up the phone over and over and, over again! I'm now sitting on for 30 min. and have yet to SPEAK to anyone... But they sure did PROMPTLY charged my card with NO PROBLEMS! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING from this company! Especially on special events!

My boyfriend spent $110.00 on flowers to be delivered to me for Valentine's Day today. I get 2 dozen dismantled broken roses, the ones that didn't look dismantled and broken looked like they came from a gas station wilted and half dead. A custom vase was ordered as well, that has our picture in it but doesn't look like a vase, it looks like a water glass. But wait it gets better once the water was added to the "vase" the picture started to put print in our faces. The picture in the vase was ruined. So now I have a water glass with a few half dead roses with no baby's breath. They false advertise. Nothing looks like the picture. The teddy bears eyes are crooked too! Looks like it came from a local dollar tree. This is absurd. I am currently on hold to complain to them. I have been waiting to speak with someone for 35 minutes already! This is a scam and a rip off and STAY AWAY!

It is VALENTINE'S DAY and they DID NOT DELIVER FLOWERS! I ordered it two days ago to make sure delivery. I cannot explain how pissed off I am. There is not much more to say... They simply suck! Must be sued... Tried to call but their phone does not work. Do not ever use this "business".

Ordered yesterday for delivery today. Called after placing order to confirm w/ operator that timely delivery this morning would not be an issue, received confirmation of this. Lo and behold, this morning has very much come and gone, and no flowers, no email or call notifying me of this. Called them and they offered to delivery to alternative address, to which I agreed. Still no delivery and it is now well past the time that they guaranteed. Called them again (mind you, all of this is during the workday and taking up the majority of my time simply trying to get them on the phone). On hold for 15 minutes, after which the operator asks to place me on hold to investigate the issue, then HANGS UP ON ME. Attempt to call back and call cannot go through. Tried several more times with same result.

For a company touting itself as such a leader in quality and price, they fall extremely short of the mark. After shelling out $75 and being told direct lies about their promise of timely delivery, I can safely say this company has completely disappointed me. Was very much looking forward to surprising my girlfriend with flowers at work, and have now ended up wasting my entire workday with this garbage. I really wish I had read these reviews. DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS COMPANY. Remarkably unprofessional, lackadaisical, and just plain worthless.

I ordered flowers for my girlfriend a week before Valentine's Day. The day they were supposed to be delivered I find out the delivery will not happen from a website. They were going to let the delivery not happen and not tell me about it. They were happy to take my money and give me nothing. Do not use this service. They are terrible.

My husband ordered flowers for me and my daughter. The flowers he ordered for me was supposed to be an arrangement of one dozen roses. My daughter's were to be a mixed arrangement. My flowers arrived in a box. They were wrapped in plastic paper. He paid $75 for the flowers that were no different than what he could have purchased at WalMart or the grocery store for $20. My daughter's arrangement was $50. It actually came from a local florist and was beautiful. My $75 couldn't compare to her arrangement. Do not order from this company. My advice is to order flowers from your local florist.

These people are scam artists... Placed a valentine's day order a week in advance using their "Guaranteed delivery by noon" service. These absolutely had to be delivered by noon as the recipient was not at the delivery location during the afternoon. Fromyouflowers.com took my money and then offloaded the delivery to UPS!!! UPS, of course delivers between 8am and 8pm and the flowers were not delivered as promised. This company is a joke. I'm reversing the charge via my credit card company (I won't be dealing with fromyouflowers as they apparently have a system for scamming people based on other reviews here).

First off it's pretty obvious these people make up the reviews on their website because their real reviews all over are awful. I ordered flowers for my gf on v day weeks before v day and paid for morning delivery. Well here it is 4:00pm and still no delivery. I'm watching outside as I see delivery van after delivery van pull up and deliver flowers for their valentine's none of which are from fromyouflowers.com. And yet the flowers I ordered are not here. I called and they argued with me that I never paid for morning delivery even though it clearly states on my receipt guaranteed morning delivery. They didn't offer me any refund or discount because "the flowers are already out for delivery and they can't stop it". WOW! This is a pathetic excuse for a company and it's pretty evident that since 2010 when they were voted best/cheapest quality by CNBC that some changes for the worst have been made in 2017.

I will NEVER use this company again and I will be sure to educate everyone of mine and everyone else's experience with them. Update: I called them back before clicking submit to give em one more chance to fix their mistake and the person I talked to told me there's nothing they can do about it. Their company is based out of a different state and that I need to just wait - 10% refund if wanted. That's not even the amount I paid for morning delivery. Total scam!

I ordered a gourmet basket of sausage and cheese to be delivered to my friend on his birthday 2/8/17. When they delivered the basket he said it was missing the Happy Birthday Balloon. I called customer service and was told that the delivery person said it blew away and that they would deliver a new one the next day. That was the first disappointment. The next day he brought the basket home for me to see and then another disappointment. The basket contained candies, crackers, a small block of cheese, cookies and can of peanuts. I ordered GOURMET CHEESE AND SAUSAGE basket. My friend is allergic to peanuts so made sure I ordered one that only had meat and cheese.

I called customer service on Friday 2/10/17 to complain and was assured that a new basket would be delivered 2/13/17. ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT because the basket was not delivered. I called customer service on Tuesday 2/14/17 and after being on hold for 22 minutes I told a representative the problem and was put on hold... ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT my call was dropped and when I tried to call back the phone would not even ring.

Placed and order a couple of months ago, flowers were not delivered on time. On top of that they spelled my name wrong. Was a minor mistake. I contacted them and they gave me a credit. Bad thing is I had 2 weeks to use the credit. Valentines day roles around. I decide I will try again, ordered day before at 8 am. Get an email Valentines day stating that my order can't be fulfilled. They will be delivered the 16th. Gave option of 15% off or cancel order. I'm not made of money and my bank would have waited 7 days to put money back in my account. So I had to take 15% off option. And inform my Valentine that her flowers would not be delivered until the 16th. Good thing I have the best Valentine ever as she was understanding. But so much for the surprise. All in all don't use this service. I know I won't.

This morning I ordered a $59 arrangement to be delivered today, the day BEFORE Valentine's Day. I was charged a "same day delivery" fee as well as a $14 "handling charge". It wasn't delivered. Having received no notice of delivery, delay or anything else, I tracked the order online which showed a "delivery exception" and a new delivery date of Thursday - three days after Valentine's Day! Tried to call. After being on hold for 55 minutes, I hung up and emailed and got a response that they would offer a 15% "discount" which doesn't even cover their "handling charge". I will cancel and will never use this company again. Truly horrible service.

I ordered from fromyouflowers because I saw great prices and weekend delivery. I ordered a dozen red and white tulips with a silver vase. I got an email saying it was delivered at 11:38am on Sunday. I finally called up the girl I had them delivered to at 4pm and she had no idea what I was talking about and was NOT delivered yet (my delivered confirmation email was telling me otherwise). It finally showed up from the delivery guy 10 minutes to 5pm. I paid extra for it to be there before 12 noon (this did not happen). I added pictures of what it was supposed to be and what actually showed up. I will never buy from this company again and I'll just pay the extra 20-30 from competitors or delivery them myself.

I wish I have. DO NOT, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! My friend's mom pass away in Europe and when my friend came home from long trip I was hoping that the flowers I order will be waiting for her. That was just unrealistic hope, because FromYouFlowers didn't deliver the flowers on promised day. They came up with stupid excuse that it was misunderstanding between them and florist. Who cares. I wanted my flowers delivered on the date that was on the "contract" and since it was only before 5 pm and they deliver until 6 pm, I asked to make delivery on same day, but was told that that was impossible. Really? You screw up big time and you are not going do anything to fix the problem??? They got me once - NEVER AGAIN!!

DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM HERE. What A WASTE of money. This is the 2nd time what we ordered was **. Almost $100 to be ripped off. The company they used was Floral Faerie 5025 Zane ST Unit 17 Denver Co 80127.

I placed an online order Jan 17th. I wanted delivery for the 18th but was informed that the earliest they could arrive was Friday Jan 20th. I accepted and paid. The money withdrew from my bank account on Jan 18th. On Feb 10th, the flowers arrived. 3+ weeks after the death of a friend. I called From You Flowers, waited to speak to a customer service person for 20 mins, then explained I had an issue with my order. The phone went dead. I called again, waited another 25 minutes and started my explanation again.

Long story short, From You Flowers, despite acknowledging they took the money on Jan 18th and acknowledging that the only reason I would have received the info that the soonest delivery could be made was the 20th, swears that I then changed my order to Feb 10th! With that story firmly held, they now conclude that they delivered on time and I'm at fault. 40% refund issued. With all the time I had on my hands during "being on hold" I went online and read their reviews. 418 one star reviews out of 555. Many of whom had similar stories to mine. Lesson learned; read the reviews first and DON'T USE "FROM YOU FLOWERS."

Compare Flower Delivery