1.21/5

1555 fromyouflowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I chose a beautiful arrangement from your site which consisted of White Roses for my mother's 88th birthday. What she received was “nothing at all” like I ordered. Personally what you state about substitutions fails because it is supposed to be similar. It wasn’t even close. You advertise what you can’t deliver; you might as well just tell people to pay a certain amount and you’ll send them whatever you please. Why give a choice? Your reviews say it all which I too plan in giving my opinion and your responses. I still plan on called your corporate; hopefully they have more integrity than whoever manages your department.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Flower was ordered several days earlier for my gf for anniversary and paid extra expedited service and guaranteed no later than 12 PM delivery. But we didn't get it. My friends used this website one time and it was late by one day!!! It's awful. Please be careful, def not order here.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Ordered a bouquet for my son who was in ICU. I didn't receive the product I ordered, the balloon I paid for, nor the credit I was promised. I was charged $22.97 in hidden Service, Expedited, and Same Day Fees. Buyer beware!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I ordered a flower arrangement for an out-of-state friend who had recently had a stroke and was unable to talk. I received an email that the flowers had been delivered. I found out days later that later she had not received the flowers. I called the company immediately. The Customer Care lady I spoke to apologized and said they would deliver another arrangement and give me 30% refund. My friend did not receive that arrangement either and I did not get a refund, they charged me the full amount. I was so angry I called again and told them I wanted a full refund, they said they would but I have not received it. Then they had the nerve to send me an email something to the effect how they look forward to my business again. I sent them a very nasty email. This company is worst online company I have ever dealt with. They are defrauding people!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I have ordered from nearly all of the major online flower sellers. Not all of them are perfect, but none of them can compete with From You Flowers for dysfunction and misrepresentation. They tout all over their site their ability to do next day orders and from local florists. On a Monday evening I placed an order for Tuesday, paying even more to ensure it would arrive by noon. 12 pm came and went with no delivery. I received an automated email with a small monetary credit with no real detail for what was next. I assumed this meant it was just because they wouldn’t make the extra early time I paid for but that it would still be same day. 3 pm came and the online status tracker went from delivery today to delivery exception.

I called for more information and as other reviewers note, there was an odd air of attitude from the service rep. When I indicated that If the order couldn’t be delivered by 6 pm, I wanted a full refund and to just cancel the order. They put me on hold for 15 minutes and eventually disconnected or hung up with no callback. I decided to wait and see if they came first thing in the morning and by noon Wednesday, now well beyond the next day delivery that I sought in the first place, my wife still had no flowers.

A third or fourth call to customer service yielded a promise it would be there before the end of the day and a measly $7 credit on a $55 bouquet. Finally by around 4 pm, the flowers arrived. The bouquet was so small, I could have made the same arrangement with one $5 bouquet from the grocery store. It also barely resembled the photo in terms of flower types. Overall this was a complete disaster and not even a full refund would honestly make me take a chance on this company again. Stay away and if you’re in a pinch the grocery store will do you better.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

My husband ordered a beautiful bouquet for my birthday for same day delivery. Unlike most of these reviews, we had no problem with the delivery. It came on time when they said it would. However, the bouquet was completely different. Instead of mini carnations and regular roses, it was mini roses and regular carnations plus extra flowers that were not in the description including Peruvian lilies which my husband is allergic to. And it was supposed to have a nice plaid ribbon tied on the vase and instead it's a mess of raffia.

There's ripped up giant leaves that take up most of the bouquet. It wouldn't be so bad if this looked like what my husband ordered, but it's nothing like it. And the florist who delivered it had stapled their business card over the message card, so I couldn't even see what was written as it ripped it off when I tried to take the business card off. We are never using FromYouFlowers again. $60 would have been fine for the bouquet that was picture, but for this bouquet, we could have bought at the grocery store for $10-15, it's disappointing and terrible. And customer service is a joke. No response.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Yesterday (10-9-18) I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law’s birthday. I ordered the "White and Yellow Birthday Cake" arrangement. The arrangement was supposed to be shaped and look like an actual birthday cake. Well, it was shaped like a volcano instead. I was SO embarrassed when my mother-in-law messaged us a picture of the mess of an arrangement. I will NEVER use this company again and I'm going to post about this mess all over social media.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Customer service was a joke and then the flowers arrived and WOW what a even bigger disappointment! Ordered the deluxe to look like the photo on the website and they were absolutely terrible. Lots of gaps and ugly flowers. $60 down the drain. Thankfully my grandma appreciated the thought but I am disgusted by this company. My grandma is going through chemo and I wanted to surprise her during breast cancer awareness month. What a joke the company and flowers are. Stay far away from this place!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I ordered same day flowers from fromyouflowers.com on 10/8/18. My ordering experience was easy as was paying. The trouble started when at the end of the day the flowers were supposed to be delivered, I checked the tracking and saw that there was a problem. I contacted customer service and they told me that they were unable to locate a florist in the city where I wanted the flowers delivered. They apologized and refunded my same day fee and said that the flowers would arrive the following day. On the following day, I called customer service and was told that the flowers would be delivered before 6 p.m. - no other details. I continued to track the delivery throughout the day and at 4 p.m. called customer service to see where the delivery was.

At that point, I was told again that they couldn't find a florist in the town and would be able to send it UPS the following day. I said that if that was a possibility they should UPS it today! They said there was no way to get it there today so I cancelled my order. Do not believe this company when they say they will deliver flowers the same day - it's simply not true. I was trying to send flowers to Ft. Collins, CO - a normal size city that has lots of florists. They did refund my money (or said they would). I will never use this company again.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I ordered flowers on the 10-5 to be delivered on 10-8, I had to call to find out they would not be delivered and was promised they instead would be delivered on the 9th, today is the 9th, tried to complain - was hung up on. Worse customer service ever. Was told that the delivery guy wasn't able to deliver on base... Mind you the base is the base for Arlington National Cemetery. WTH. Flowers get delivered there all the time. Don't waste your money on this company. Call a local florist instead.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I ordered the Cotton Candy with Premium Option, not even Regular Option for my sister Birthday. From the delivery it came just the Balloon that I ordered for additional $5 was as the picture shown and the vase. The bouquet itself consist from 3 pink roses and few white chrysanthemums. The same bouquet you can buy for $10 or less in every store or groceries (the once that sell flowers). I never knew that a bouquet of FLOWERS can look so ugly. Very disappointed... Do not order from this people. I wish I can upload a picture, you will be shocked. Plus, I called them up and I had to stay for about an hour on hold for a manager and in the end they hanged up on me.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I ordered orchids for my aunt's birthday but she received a completely different arrangement from what I ordered. I would never have known this unless she had sent the picture. It was not remotely close to what was advertised. They delivered lilies! The same thing also happened last month on Sept 5th when I sent my mother flowers after my stepfather passed away. The picture was not even close to what I had ordered, but my poor mom was so happy with the flowers that I did not bother to complain. Why bother having pictures on their website at all if they are just going to send whatever is convenient for them? This is not the way to do business. Online services require a greater amount of transparency and accuracy. Very disappointed that this is the way the company is conducting business. Do not buy from them because you will not get what you pay for.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I wish I could add photos of what I originally ordered and what got delivered. I requested for same day delivery and that did not happen. Then I paid for next day delivery before 12 o'clock, submitted my order and got an email 30 minutes if not sooner email saying they could not deliver them next day. It was pushed out until Monday. Called in on Monday around 10 to get an update on when they'd be delivered and if I could refunded the money I spent on to get the flowers delivered same day and then the money I spent extra for next day delivery before 12. And all they wanted was to credit me 10 to buy more flowers not back on my card.

But when the person I sent flowers to received the flowers and sent me a picture and it turned out to be a completely different purchase. I ordered "Special Moments Bouquet" I believe it was called. It was supposed to have purple and pink Roses but it came as only WHITE ROSES... Completely different order. Will never ever order from here again and I hope this saves many others from having a special moment ruined. Save your money and order elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I ordered the “Rose & Lily” bouquet on September 28th for a birthday gift & paid extra for guaranteed delivery before noon the next day. At nearly 5 pm I realized I had not heard from the recipient & when I called her, no surprise, she had NOT received the flowers. It took 2 separate phone calls & quite a bit of MY time to get information— lol. The 1st customer service rep told me that they HAD been delivered! I visited my friend a few days later & saw that the bouquet I ordered was not what she received- hers looked like a fall bouquet but I had chosen a bouquet that was mostly PINK. Since fromyouflowers.com had both my email & phone # I think it would have been appropriate if they checked with me before substituting other flowers.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

On September the 17th I was charged for flowers with fromyouflowers.com stating they would be delivering this on the 18th. Rang the support line the day the flowers didn't turn up and was told they had been delivered. A second call stated the florist didn't have flowers. (This was a florist choice bouquet, a florist without flowers is like a car without wheels). So I then asked for the payment to be refunded. Very rude girl (Toni?) stated that she would "love to give me a refund" but I'll have to wait till Monday when accounting comes back. Needless to say, I feel dizzy from running in all these circles and the sooner I can just get the money out of fromyouflowers.com's pollinated little hands!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Irate and disappointed in Texas. Once again From You Flowers has missed the mark totally! Here is the online description of what I ordered... the How Sweet It Is Bouquet: “Send someone a sweet reminder of how much you care about them with the How Sweet It Is floral arrangement. With the brightest of flowers, this bouquet is an ideal gift for a birthday or a thank you gift. Created by a local florist with orange roses, orange spray roses, asters and hot pink carnations. Make today a sweet one with a beautiful gift!” Includes: Light Orange Roses, Orange Spray Roses, Hot Pink Carnations, Matsumoto Asters, Clear Glass Vase.

If a company is going to advertise a certain product then they need to make sure they can deliver the product! After two attempts... with them delivering spring looking bouquets, they still can’t seem to find a local florist that can even come close to what I ordered! The lure of waiving the $14.99 delivery fee was definitely not worth the hassles; and my daughter still does not have a Fall bouquet for her table!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I ordered flowers to be delivered in the morning. I paid extra to expedite so that would happen. That did not happen. When I called to check on the order customer service people were very rude. Plus their tracking number service did not even recognize the tracking number they gave me. I will never use their services again.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

When I called and just said I would like my money back, their excuse was, "Well they'll be delivered on Monday." Really? You want to take the flowers that I bought on Thursday to sit with a UPS driver through Monday and then deliver them on Monday??? Without water? I see... so really what you're saying is you want to give my loved one dead (or at least very unfresh) flowers. When I said "no" their response was, "The best we can do is give you 50% off the price." That's a pretty bad customer experience if you ask me!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Please stay away from this company, it is a total scam. I ordered some flowers for my mom's birthday, in the pictures they looked beautiful but once my mom got them they were completely different than depicted. They had no roses or sunflowers like in the pictures, only cheap flowers and very few of them, they were more leaves and stems than flowers. Never again buying from them, to total scam.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

In regards to my order I paid an extra fee for these flowers to be delivered to my daughter's job before 12 pm today, it's 3:30 and she has not received the flowers and she leaves work soon. This is so unfair and very upsetting and it ruined her birthday surprise. I called customer service and was put on hold for 23 minutes while the customer service rep tried to figure out the situation. All she did was say sorry and issue a refund for my rush fee, I could care less about a fee. I used this company so my daughter's birthday flowers be delivered before noon and the flowers are not even on the way. This company just ruined my daughter's birthday surprise, it's sad and upsetting.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Placed an order for next day flowers, confirmed info and ran my card. Immediately received a response saying my order was not placed. Checked with my bank and they confirmed the card was run. Called to fix issue and was put on hold with no offer of resolution. Needless to say, my mother did not get her birthday flowers. Very upset!!!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

This company is a complete scam. Stay far away. Ordered same day flowers for Anniversary (charged me $74.99), and they never delivered them. When I called, they put me on hold for 10 minutes, and I am on hold again because they said to call back if the flowers never came in. How is this company in business?

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Caution people!!! Don't believe their false advertising. Their website says "Flowers with Same Day Delivery, We Guarantee the Florist Arranged Flowers will be Delivered Today!" I ordered flowers 3 DAYS before the delivery date!!! On the delivery day, when checking the status over the phone, my order was scheduled for delivery. At the end of the day I decided to CALL customer service for delivery status. What a surprise!!! My order was NOT delivered. To fix this problem, their customer representative said that my order can be delivered the next day and after checking their records/computers again, the best that they could do is deliver with UPS 2 days later and delivery hours to be between 8AM-6PM. 2 days later??! Do not even try to order with them, your order will be delivered with UPS 2-3 days later the requested day!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I usually don't take the time to complain, but I want to help those out there that may get scammed into their false advertising. Their website states "Flowers with Same Day Delivery, We Guarantee the Florist Arranged Flowers will be Delivered Today!" As long as you order by 3 PM all over the site. And they charge extra for it, btw. You find out about that at the end of the transaction. I ordered at 10 AM. NO Flowers by 3:30 PM, so I inquired via email about my order just to make sure all was well. I was told they apologize but the flowers would not arrive until the next day. Huh, It's not even 5:00 PM yet?

So, the next day comes and about 2 PM, no flowers. So I call and was told they would be delivered today for sure. About 3 PM the flowers finally show up. They were not even close to what I ordered. Supposed to be a fall flower arrangement with a fall plaid bow. What arrived was yellow, red, and brown flowers with a Christmas green bow! I did share with Fromyouflowers.com my experience. They apologized and gave me a $10 coupon. Nice to apologize, but looked like a canned response that they were used to sending out. And $10 doesn't really cover it. They got my $60 bucks for what looked like $10 worth of flowers. Don't let them get you! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I ordered two bouquets for the funeral of a family member. A full vase of flowers for the welcoming guest-book table, and a large spray to be displayed on the speaker's stage. Despite leaving explicit instructions for the driver, he came early to the place of worship and delivered the bouquets to a wedding being held PRIOR to our funeral. WE then had the fun task of tracking down the bridal party who took the flowers to their reception. Second, the floral arrangements were so SCRAGGLY LOOKING, made with wilting flowers and looked pathetic! NOTHING like the pictures! WHAT SCAMMERS!!! I could have bought fresher, prettier flowers from Trader Joe's and done them myself!!! I spent $200 for these scraggly looking arrangements. NEVER AGAIN!!! I HIGHLY recommend ordering from a local florist who has a good reputation. These guys are scammers who HAD TO BUY their reviews!!!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

One of my good friends just had a major surgery and I live in Versailles, IN and her surgery is up in Cincinnati, OH. I wouldn't be able to go see her so I thought I would just find a florist there in Cinci to deliver some flowers to her. Stupid me, I didn't check reviews first. I spent almost 50 dollars for a next day delivery. It's 9 pm and no flowers. After reading these reviews I'm so nervous that if & when she receives them, they'll be nasty. I called customer service and they said they were returned. She's in ICU and that may be the reason but they could have let me know via email or phone call. I'll never use them again though and I will ALWAYS check reviews from now on!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

Yesterday my daughter received flowers for her birthday that looked nothing like what I ordered. What she received looked like a cheap bouquet picked up from a local grocery store. This morning I called customer service and was told that the person who answered the phone at the florist said they did not work on Sept 28th and someone from the florist would call Fromyouflowers on Monday, after which I could expect to receive a phone call from Fromyouflowers.

Last year this time I had the exact same experience with Fromyouflowers. Fool me twice, shame on me. I emailed customer service and expressed my disappointment. I also sent them pictures of what my daughter received and what I ordered. Customer service replied that the florist could make slight substitutions and offered me a $10 gift certificate. This was not a slight substitution. It had less than half the flowers, which were not the ones advertised, and some were wilted. I am done with Fromyouflowers.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I had a generous professional person send me a gift basket from NY to CA. It was supposed to be a Gourmet basket (almost $100.00 with delivery). What I ended up with was Dollar Store items (Not exaggerating. I Googled the items.). When I called, they basically said the receiving customer cannot make a complaint, it has to be the sender. I am not going to call the person who sent it to me and be unhappy of his generous gift. This is how they SCAM customers. When I asked if this was what was supposed to be in the basket (after naming off the items) the guy responds, when the customer orders it says, "gourmet" and fruit, varieties may vary depending on location.

The original picture on their website had: hard salami, cheese, jams, mustard, toffee popcorn, fruit, etc... I received Vienna sausages, Dollar Store raisin granola bars, Skittles (small 6 pack like you get trick or treating), some random cookies also from the Dollar Store and some fruit (which was okay). Moving on to the delivery - I asked if they could deliver after 6:30 pm, which they obliged (great) however the woman shows up at 9:00 pm, I am not home yet (my teenage daughter just got home). This woman knocks three times and opens the doors like she lives there... Almost let out our indoor cats and scared the crap out of my daughter. If I could rate this company a big fat "0 stars" I would. Wonderful gesture from the sender, terrible business model and delivery.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Terrible. The flowers were brown and wilted when they were delivered. By delivered I mean left in a box on the porch in the Arizona sun after spending the previous 24 hours in a hot UPS truck from California. Am I supposed to believe there are no florists in Phoenix? My wife was home, why didn't they at least ring the doorbell? Had I known they wouldn't be delivered by a local florist, I would have passed.

I guess I was wrong to think that the flowers would be in some sort of presentation (as displayed on their website...bs) that looked nice instead of crammed and zip tied into a box more fitting of a Costco shelf than a florist. First and last time I'll order from these guys. Flowers are not something you return or replace as the event is past. I'll just never order from them again. Wilted and zero class presentation made me look like a jack-ass. I literally apologized to my wife on our anniversary. Lesson learned. I could have gotten better flowers way cheaper at my local supermarket. These flowers wouldn't have been worth it at half the price. Stay away!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Customer service representative cut me off and talked over me when I told her my item wasn’t delivered to the correct location. It is my daughter’s 19th Birthday and she is 30” miles away. She didn’t apologize. I was hold for over 25 minutes when she returned she said her supervisor said they can redeliver the next day. Wow. It’s not my daughter's birthday. I ask for a refund and she said no because their system said it was delivered somewhere on campus. I said, "No one contacted me or my daughter for delivery." My daughter was devastated she didn’t receive anything for her birthday. I am livid. Customer Service is horrible. I am out of $63.97. Do not order from them.

fromyouflowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

From You Flowers has a large network of local partners, working with more than 20,000 florists worldwide to provide the freshest blooms on demand. The company also offers other gifts, like stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to be delivered with or instead of flowers.

• Same-day delivery: Customers can have same-day delivery service by placing their orders before 3 p.m. in the delivery time zone. Orders can be placed 24/7 by phone or online. There is an additional fee for same-day delivery.

• Holiday-inspired arrangements: Find floral decorations that spruce up seasonal decor in its specialty arrangements.

• Guarantee: The company offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, so consumers can buy with the confidence that every bloom will be picture perfect. Unsatisfied customers can call From You Flowers for a refund or replacement.

• Discount coupons: From You Flowers offers a variety of discount options and sales depending on the season and availability. Make sure to do an Internet search before placing your order to find the best deal.

• Price: From You Flowers has bouquets and arrangements priced at less than $30. Delivery fees are not included in the price shown online.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs