1.23/5
Based on 564 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

1399 fromyouflowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 23, 2018

FromYouFlowers.com charged a premium to deliver the gift I ordered same-day... No problem with that, though their charge was pretty pricey. They offered an extra charge to ensure delivery before noon, which I paid because the recipient was going to be away from 2pm onward (for the whole day and following weekend.) The gift didn't show up until 5pm and naturally the recipient was long gone. They still haven't responded to requests to remove the charge (both email and phone) with a "we're looking into it" placation.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I ordered a floral arrangement for a co-worker that was leaving on Wednesday June 19 to be delivered to her job on June 20. The site guaranteed same day delivery between the hours of 9-5. The arrangement was not delivered. I called customer service after 5 pm June 20th and they apologized and stated they would send the arrangement to her house since the office closed at 5 pm and it was already after 5. They also offered 30% refund on the order and guaranteed the arrangement would be delivered to her home the following day. It's now Thursday after 6 pm and she still have not received the arrangement. I called customer service again and they apologized and said they would deliver them Friday. I canceled the order and requested a refund. I will never use this company again.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I ordered a premium bouquet of the European floral for my sister's birthday. Although the bouquet appeared to be a standard and not premium size when delivered, the bouquet was beautifully arranged and arrived within the expedited timeframe and I was impressed. Considering, after I placed this $70 order for a premium bouquet and needed it delivered within a four-hour time frame, I read several negative reviews and became extremely skeptical. I feared that my sister's flowers might not arrive on time, but they did! This was all that I truly wanted was for her flowers to be delivered to her at work. She loved the arrangement and was very surprised and pleased. I am appreciative that I had such a positive experience with this company and I would definitely order again in the future.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I am from Philippines and it was my first to order a flowers (fromyouflowers.com), the process was really smooth. My boyfriend received it on the right time and date. I highly recommend this site and I will order again soon. Thank you for the excellent transaction.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I had placed an order ON Friday 6/15, to be delivered THAT DAY before 5:00 pm as an opening night gift for a friend. I was of course charged for shipping/handling. They were NOT delivered on 6/15 as they were supposed to be. After stalking Fromyouflowers.com for 3 days, they were incredibly rude - and escalating several times to a manager. The order was FINALLY delivered on Monday 6/18 and NOT to the recipient. They just left them with a random stranger (they had the stranger sign for them).

Thankfully I was able to track the flowers down and get them to my friend. On top of that, I requested a refund since this was all handled so poorly on THEIR end and they had the nerve to rudely tell me that if they granted me a refund, they would have to send someone to pick up the flowers. What the heck? I opted to not go through with the refund. It's not my friend's fault that these rude, incompetent flower people screwed up - he shouldn't have his flowers taken away because they don't know how to do business. I will never use them again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: June 18, 2018

My mom had surgery on Saturday and I wanted to send her flowers. They had me pay extra for speedy delivery and same day delivery. On Saturday I got an email that my order was delivered. This was not the case. No flowers were delivered. Today is Monday 6/18/18 and still I had to call them 3 times before I was able to get an answer. They wanted to give me $5.00 off coupon. Really??? No. I had them refund all of my money. After 45 min on the phone they stated that my credit card would be refunded 1-3 business days. I have no words on the amount of stress they added to this very difficult time for me with my Mom being so far away. Terrible and disgusting customer service. There are plenty of reputable companies out there but this is not one of them.

Original review: June 17, 2018

Please do not order from this company ever. They are liars and their orders are not what it appears online. Here is my story. I have ordered from this company many times. They played me couple times but I was never more mad than this last time 6/15/18. I have ordered a fruit/chocolate basket for my mom as a holiday gift and to congratulate her on becoming a citizen. My order was placed Wednesday 6/13/18 to be delivered on 6/15/18 and I paid $60 because I didn’t care it was my MOM.

That Friday it supposed to be delivered to her so I waited because I thought they might be busy and it’s hot bla bla. Around 5 pm I texted my sister to asked her if my mom got anything she said no not yet. I called company. They said they will call and it will be taken care of. I waited another hour. Called again. They said it’s out for delivery. I was like cool. Well 7 pm my mom still didn’t get anything??? Boy was I mad I called the lady put me on the hold for 7 min to tell me they can’t get ahold of anyone and that they are closed for today. She states she will take care of it tomorrow bla bla... I was boiling inside my body. Was so mad I told her that I don’t want to wait until tomorrow and that I gave them enough time to get this order ready and delivered for freaking $15 on time.

I told her I want to cancel my order and that I was very disappointed at their service especially because this was the 2nd time. Supposed she didn’t care she said she will return money and told me to have a good day??? after you freaking screwed me over liars. So my mom never got her fruit/ chocolate basket. Very disappointed, orders look so messed up and never look like the same from what you order online. If you purchase a chocolate box for $10, $15 or $20 they put whatever kind chocolate. Not even equal to that amount of money. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. PLEASE DO NOT GET EMBARRASSED LIKE I DID. This place is done with me forever. Keep your damn emails with credit and coupons for garbage because that’s what your service is like?

Original review: June 15, 2018

I paid almost $60 for a sympathy bouquet for my friend when her mother passed away. I made sure to pick an arrangement that WASN'T colorful because I thought it would be distasteful. The picture of the one I picked was beautiful and full. When my friend received the flowers I asked her to send me a picture because I'd never used this flower company before and I wanted to make sure she received what I ordered. When she sent me the picture I was so embarrassed. The arrangement looked like something my 2 yr old daughter could put together. The few flowers that used were bright colored and not what I ordered. I'm very disappointed and will NEVER use this company again.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I ordered a gift basket that was to contain various cheese items, pepperoni, and snacks that go along with that. The picture showed Cabot cheese. I got KROGER brand cheese and a basket that was 1/2 the size of what was depicted as well as horribly wrapped. Not as many items received either. I paid $70 for something that looks as though it cost them $25 to make. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

Original review: June 13, 2018

I ordered same day flower delivery and it's now 3 days later and still no flowers! I thought it would be a nice surprise to pick the florist choice bouquet but now I'm worried about that choice, I hope they make it right because I am very upset over this!

Original review: June 11, 2018

I've now had two separate instances with this company where they FAILED to delivered as promised. The first was for my step-mother's funeral where I ordered two standing arrangements and the spray for the casket. I only received 2 of the 3 items ordered. When I called to follow up on the missing item, they responded that they were not able to complete the order as promised and would I be satisfied if having the missing item delivered to the deceased member's spouse!? What is my father going to do with an standing spray of FUNERAL flowers at his house. After several rounds of going back and forth about the credit, they finally issued a refund with apology.

The second time placing an order is totally my fault for trying to give a business a second chance. I ordered an arrangement for a retirement celebration (at the person's place of business) and requested it be delivered before noon, AND PAID FOR THAT too! The item was never delivered. The florist that accepted the order does not do weekend deliveries and moved delivery to the first business day. The customer service rep requested that I get the person's home address and they would make the delivery. I don't even know the person I sent the flowers well enough to where I can provide a home address (or ask for one). Buyer beware! I am genuinely disappointed and will not make this mistake ever again!

Original review: June 10, 2018

I wanted to send flowers for my mother's birthday and by happenstance I came across From You Flowers. My mother’s birthday was on a Sunday and they claimed they could be delivered on Sunday. The day of her birthday I kept waiting for a notification from them or my mother that they were delivered. After speaking with my mother at 7 pm with no mention of flowers I decided to check my email. They sent an email that evening letting me know they could not deliver the flowers that but could as soon as Monday which was clearly too late. So on top of the additional $14.99 charge they added to the bill for delivery that was not stated in the pricing they couldn’t even get the flowers there on time. Very unhappy! Clearly I should have checked their reviews before choosing them. Looks like very few were happy with their choice using them! I’d advise not to use From You Flowers if you want your flowers delivered on a specific day.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I ordered a Peace Lily for my future daughter in-law's grandmother's funeral. I was shocked when I saw the actual plant they received, it looks nothing like what's pictured on the website. It show a large plant in a basket sitting on the floor, what they received was a very small peace lily in about a 5" round plastic throw away pot, wrapped in foil paper. I am very disappointed with the plant for the money. I will not use them again. I could have purchased this at Wal-Mart and saved my money.

Original review: June 10, 2018

Placed an order over phone to “Fromyouflowers” for a spray for my aunts funeral. She had no children and it was up to us to pay for funeral. I was trying to cut another run to do since, I had so many other things to prepare for the funeral. I went online and saw that they would deliver same day and Sundays. I called instead to avoid miscommunication. I asked the customer rep that I needed by 2 pm tomorrow (Sunday). Was willing to pay extra. She told me she would put in the request with placing the order. I checked online. The order status-delivery was scheduled Monday from 9-6.

I called them and again asked the rep - "Please help me." He tells me coldly “the shops are closed today - it’s Sunday”. I of course asked him why they didn’t tell me that they couldn’t do it??? I would have gone to a florist and placed the order. He tells me to hold on to see what he could do. Comes back on and says, "I gave you a refund." What the heck??? It’s the day of the funeral and I do not have flowers. Don’t know what to do. My aunt is not going to have any flowers whatsoever. Worst and insensitive customer service. Never again. I order everything online and have never had issues. These people absolutely don’t care.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I ordered flowers for my sister that was having surgery. The flowers she received looked nothing like the flowers I ordered online. They used a lot of ferns where the arrangement online was mostly flowers. I was very disappointed. Also, I ordered a Get Well Soon balloon and she received a Best Wishes balloon. When I complained to the company and asked for a refund, they offered a $10 gift certificate and a $5 credit for the wrong balloon. I would have preferred some type of credit because I will not be wasting any more money ordering flowers from them.

They also apologized which was good, but they said that they contacted the local florist and they too extend their apology. The problem is that I sent my email at night and received the response at 1 am in the morning. There is no way that the local florist was open and extended their apologies. Apologies are great but only when they are sincere/accurate vs. a rubber stamp. I show the online picture vs. the picture of what was received below.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I ordered the florist designed bouquet and scheduled delivery for a Saturday. However UPS failed to find the address saying it was incorrect. I had to speak with UPS and verified the address was correct, but the driver failed to find the house for some unknown reason. Therefore, delivery was delayed until Monday. When the flowers did arrive they were on the dry side, but the person still enjoyed them. I contacted FromYouFlowers and they offered to provide either a full refund and $10 certificate or a partial refund, certificate, and reship new flowers. I went with the latter option but they never sent new flowers. So I had to call back several days later to complain. However at that time they still honored the full refund. Although I had issues with UPS, overall it worked out fine.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Ordered flowers for mom's birthday. Was suppose to be delivered on Wednesday. Was notified around 330 that day they could not get the flowers. No local florists had them. Then was promised they be delivered by noon the next day with an upgrade, it was going on 2 pm. No delivery. Finally at 4 pm Thursday they were delivered. This place is totally unacceptable. There is no excuse for not delivering your order when they are suppose to. You order flowers for special occasions and the date you pick is when they should be there. No excuses.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I ordered flowers for my daughter in law on Tuesday. They were not delivered on Tuesday not, were they delivered on Wednesday. I called the company the first thing Thursday morning and was assured me they would be delivered today. Thursday afternoon called again to confirm and the sales reps tells me they will not be delivered until Friday. I requested to speak with the supervisor and all he can say is I am sorry. I run my own business and know this is not acceptable. If he worked for me or my company he would have been fired immediately. It must not take much to be a manager or supervisor there. Please beware from ordering from this company. I have NEVER HAD FLOWERS THAT TAKE 4 DAYS TO DELIVER and order flowers quite a bit. THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE JOKE. I will cross post so hopefully others will see this.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I went online early in the morning to order birthday flowers for same day delivery to a family member with balloon and gift card. Paid extra for delivery. Received an email at noon advising they were delivered. Called family member at 2 pm to ask if she received them and she advised nothing was ever delivered and she was home the whole time. Emailed company and received an auto generated response of "we'll check into it". Called 30 minutes later and customer service male advise it was delivered and he had to check with the florist to see who signed for them.

Called back later and no answer. Emailed again and received the same auto generated response. Received an email later advising there was a $12 coupon attached for future orders - Are they kidding!!! Anyway, I contacted my bank once the transaction processed and I am disputing the charge. No one has ever gotten back to me on any results but they were quick to charge my card. It is a fraudulent company and I expect my bank will determine the same thing.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother for mother’s day. They were NEVER delivered, so I had to call them. The girl on the phone lied and told me they were out for delivery. After 15 phone calls and 3 days later, yes THREE days later the manager promised me they would upgrade my order and double the amount of flowers. They finally delivered the very old, puny little five flowers they put together in a vase, and called them an arrangement. Every single one of the customer service people I spoke with lied to me, they never apologized, and when they finally were delivered they were the most pathetic arrangement I have ever seen. Do yourself a favor and order from another company! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Original review: June 5, 2018

I ordered a Dish Plant on 6/1/2018 to be delivered on 6/2 to a friend in the hospital. I filled out the information online, typing in the correct recipient's name. I received an email confirmation with the wrong recipient name. I called immediately to correct the error and they assured me it was corrected. I asked for an email confirming that and they said they couldn't do that. It was not corrected, so I called a second time and was assured again it was corrected. This time she offered to send me an email showing the correct name. I did receive that email. The next day I received an email saying it was delivered to the correct name. Got suspicious because my friend never said anything.

I called the hospital on 6/5 to check if she got a plant. She said, "We have a plant here for someone that is not in this hospital." I questioned the name and sure enough it was the plant with the wrong name. They even called FromYouFlowers.com and told them, but they never came or corrected the error. I have since talked to their customer service supervisor and was offered 50% of the cost of the plant, which was $44.98, refund would be $22.50. They credited my credit card $18. They couldn't even get that right! I have no plans of ever using their service again and would caution anyone who is buying flowers to pass this company up.

Original review: June 5, 2018

When my wife posted a picture the flowers she received from FYF saying thank you to me, my jaw dropped and I got hot and itchy immediately!!! I was embarrassed she received an arrangement that my five year old could have created better and much prettier!! I contacted customer service and they said they would make it right and would re-deliver yesterday. They never showed up. I spoke to a Deon today and said he would make sure they would be out today! We will see!!!

Original review: June 4, 2018

Ordered a bouquet at about 9 am. Paid 50.00 for it (pretty normal). It was a spur of the moment thing, a just because it's Saturday thing, I had realized that I hadn't done it in a while for my wife. They said it would be there by 4 pm, it was, but not where I had sent it. The flowers never made it to my wife's work though it said they were delivered. My wife (after the surprise was ruined) went to every coworker and no one had seen any flowers that had been delivered. Customer service was polite and courteous and refunded my money. I wont use them again ProFlowers wasn't any different the last two times I've used them either so maybe I will just start picking them up and bringing them myself from now on from the local florist.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Charged me extra for delivery before 12. Didn’t deliver before 12! Then when they delivered they delivered someone else’s package which wasn’t even flowers. It was a balloon and a card for a man. So they messed up my whole anniversary surprise. And when they finally brought the right thing back it was nothing like the picture which I also paid extra for . Deluxe and it was weak as hell!!! Please save yourself!!!

Original review: June 1, 2018

My Mother passed away on May 16, 2018. I called "Fromyouflowers.com" on Wednesday, May 23rd and purchased a casket spray and two standing sprays (One with a ribbon that read "Momma" and another with a ribbon from my children that read "Gramma") - which came to a total of 620.92. All were to be delivered to Ullrey Memorial Chapel in Yuba City, CA by 05/24/2018. The funeral was to take place at 1:00 pm on 05/25/2018. As I was driving down from Idaho on Thursday night after work, I got to the funeral home at 12:30 pm on Friday May 25th. I spoke with "Randy" the Manager of the FH and signed documents. Then, with the rest of the family - I went to visit with my Mother.

You can imagine my shock when I saw all of the beautiful flowers - BUT mine and my children's! NO Casket Spray! NO Flowers from her Daughter or her Grandchildren! Flowers I had paid for 48 hours prior. Randy (the manager) was very angry and called the florist. Tears streaming down my face, *I* called "Fromyouflowers" as well. They called their local florist who told them they were shutting down the shop and getting my flowers to me immediately. The representative from "Fromyouflowers.com" said "The funeral isn't until 1:00 pm." I told her "It's now 1:30 pm and the Casket is being taken to the gravesite to be buried." I was sick to my stomach. I only had ONE shot to make my Mother's funeral beautiful. These people destroyed it!

Not only did my family think I had not gotten my Mother flowers, neither had my grown children nor did I get her a Casket spray! I was devastated! By the time the flowers finally got to the Chapel most of the people had already left. Not ONE ribbon had "Momma" or "Gramma" on it. They had been thrown together - last minute! I cannot tell you how hurt I was over this! PLEASE, do NOT use this company if you are buying flowers for a funeral OR a wedding! You only get one shot to get it right. =( Completely - disgusted!

Original review: June 1, 2018

Placed order for a funeral arrangement to be delivered to funeral home. The day of the funeral after the funeral had started I get a email followed by a call telling me they can’t provide the arrangement! They offered to send the arrangement somewhere else at a later date...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Why would I want to send a funeral wreath to someone! Save yourself a lot of embarrassment & shame & use someone else. Prices were no cheaper than anywhere else & they certainly are not dependable. A fail on my part for not reading reviews beforehand & an epic fail on their part for making promises they had no intention of fulfilling.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Prices are deceiving, service charge is way too high! Won’t be using them again. Rather see just one fee for delivery & handling fee. Actually why even have a handling fee, that’s what they get paid for. I’m sure they’re handling flowers all day long! Maybe try and find people who speak English more understandable.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I called FYF because I have used them in the past with just minor problems (delivery time later than expected). I had an unexpected death in the family and the funeral had to be put together very quickly. This company advertises same day service, this was service for the next morning and I knew it may be a challenge to get flowers delivered. I did NOT order online because I needed to ensure that the flowers were delivered at 9:00 for the service at 10:00 and I reiterated this several times to the customer service rep on the phone while ordering. She assured me multiple times that the flowers would arrive on time and because she assured me I did not go with plan B to buy my own flowers and make arrangements myself. 9:00 came and went, no flowers arrived.

I called FYF customer service and was on the phone with them for at least 35 min while trying to greet guests that were arriving and directing to the appropriate room. 15 min into being on hold I magically get a call from the actual florist that was supposed to deliver the flowers. She told me that they hadn't been able to find any contact numbers. Got that??? SHE CALLED ME to tell me they couldn't find any contact numbers. She had no other explanation... that was it. I had given the customer service person ALL my contact info because I was so worried about the flowers making it on time. Needless to say, there were no flowers that day. We were able to buy some flowering plants from the store, but there were no flowers to keep from the service... no mementos to press in the family book. It was very disappointing. They did NOT deliver the service they said they would provide.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Please stay away from this company! I ordered a PREMIUM PINK CHAMPAGNE BOUQUET with balloons last Sunday (May 27, 2018) for my friend’s 30th birthday with the same day delivery (as it says on their site) with expedited & weekend fee but they delivered it Tuesday. I understand they couldn’t deliver it since it’s Sunday then holiday the next day.

Tuesday, they delivered the flowers! But waay too far from the flowers that I ordered, not even close. A lousy flowers! I am very disappointed with flowers and feel ashamed! I wasted my money for such an awful flowers! Please stay away from this company. It’s a Scam! My mistake was I didn’t check the reviews first. Better to buy flowers from your local groceries than this company! And never recommend this company to anybody!

Original review: May 30, 2018

I never knew for sure what choices I had when I was buying them online. Then it only gave me about $15 dollars off and charged me like $18 dollars to deliver them.

fromyouflowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

From You Flowers has a large network of local partners, working with more than 20,000 florists worldwide to provide the freshest blooms on demand. The company also offers other gifts, like stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to be delivered with or instead of flowers.

• Same-day delivery: Customers can have same-day delivery service by placing their orders before 3 p.m. in the delivery time zone. Orders can be placed 24/7 by phone or online. There is an additional fee for same-day delivery.

• Holiday-inspired arrangements: Find floral decorations that spruce up seasonal decor in its specialty arrangements.

• Guarantee: The company offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, so consumers can buy with the confidence that every bloom will be picture perfect. Unsatisfied customers can call From You Flowers for a refund or replacement.

• Discount coupons: From You Flowers offers a variety of discount options and sales depending on the season and availability. Make sure to do an Internet search before placing your order to find the best deal.

• Price: From You Flowers has bouquets and arrangements priced at less than $30. Delivery fees are not included in the price shown online.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs