1.25/5

2021 fromyouflowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 25, 2019

Ok, even with expedited shipping, the arrangement for my wife's birthday arrived... the next day... the day AFTER they were supposed to be delivered. I had to call them to check the status, and their only offer was to credit the before noon delivery fee. So for $68.71 what I was supposed to get, looked NOTHING like the photo on their website. Use your local florist in the future. All these types of companies care about is the $$$.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I like the fact that we’re able to schedule same day deliveries. However, they didn't deliver the flowers when they said they would. Plus, they didn't even deliver it with the balloon I ordered. I won't make another purchase with them.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2019

Spend a large amount of money on a lush deep purple and white arrangement for my mother in law's funeral. The item I ordered had a dozen and a half white roses, a few large lilies, a dozen purple flowers, greenery and filler in a square purple vase. Ya know what was delivered? 3 sunflowers, 2 small wilted purple flowers, 1 mangled pink carnation with about 5 sprigs of greenery...in a tiny ugly clear vase. I am livid. Contacted them and they are of no help.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I ordered two Easter baskets for two children at the same address on Saturday before Easter using the same day delivery guarantee. One Easter basket was delivered on the Monday following Easter. On Tuesday a flower arrangement arrived, which I did not even order. I called customer service and had to talk with someone whom I could not even understand. Needless to say, I will not be ordering from this company again.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I stumbled across fromyouflowers.com when looking for cheaper arrangements when looking for a special arrangement to be delivered to my sister's funeral. First of all they emailed me and told me that the address I provided (The funeral home's address) was in too "remote" of an area and they would not deliver. They told me to choose a different address or a different arrangement. I changed the address to a family members address that lived 25 minutes away from the funeral. They kept confusing me with their numerous emails. I told them I wanted to cancel the order at that point and the emails stopped.

On the day of the funeral my family member arrived late because they were waiting on my arrangement. When I saw my arrangement I was so heartbroken. I ordered the most expensive one (deluxe) and it was the smaller arrangement at the funeral. It was in a small Easter basket. To top it off the special angel with the saying they showed on the website that was the whole reason I ordered the arrangement, was not what was shown on their page. It defeated the whole entire purpose of me going out of my way to order something special that had more meaning for my mom, sister, and nieces and nephew.

I was so sad I cried about my arrangement. I was heartbroken and embarrassed. Other people at the funeral went through the funeral home. And paid the same price, if not less than I did, and got a way better arrangement that looked more beautifully put together and all were way larger. Even the people who said they bought the basic flowers. To top it off, I requested that there be a card placed in the arrangement that had a message written on it to say my condolences to my mother and nieces and nephews, and it was not added. Worst experience of my life. It made me feel even worst at my sisters funeral. Please save yourself from ordering from here. :(

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: April 23, 2019

This was a flower purchase for a employee who is taking leave for a family death. I paid extra for both next day and before noon delivery. The company did not deliver flowers at all and had the nerve to send me a email stating they confirmed it was delivered 4/24/19. Today is 4/23/19... How can you confirm a future delivery happened? When I contacted them both by phone and email for a service they can not provide now... Their response was to give me a 5 dollar refund on a 77 dollar purchase. The flowers can't set at the office for a person who is gone the rest of the week. They fabricated a delivery confirmation... Seriously it's not even the day they claimed confirmed delivery. They will not be able to provide the service I requested, in the time frame they promised and need to refund my full cancelled order. Scam!

Original review: April 23, 2019

I ordered deluxe bouquet of something called a Bright Sunflower Bouquet which came with sunflowers, roses, carnations and some other bright flowers as a gift for the east coast. What was delivered was not deluxe, not brightly colored and contained no sunflowers... I complained. I should have been consulted if what I ordered wasn't available. They said they would deliver the sunflowers after they spoke with the supplier which made me think they were out of stock - so they should have contacted me in the first place.

Meanwhile, I'm looking at a massive bunch of sunflowers that was delivered to my house from another vendor. Maybe I got all the sunflowers in the US! They sent another bouquet and STILL NOT A SINGLE SUNFLOWER! Together both bouquets probably made it to deluxe but that's about it. If you are happy to pay money for item A and be happy with whatever they decide to deliver, go ahead.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Ordered candy to be delivered 5 days after order. After 7 days items still not there. Horrible customer service and liars. If candy is not acceptable when it finally gets delivered, I will be cancelling my credit card charge.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Don't use this company. I ordered flowers for a 10:30am funeral service 3 days in advance. They didn't get there until noon as the service was ending. I contacted FromYouFlowers and they said, "Sorry, we'll credit your account $6.37." I paid $42.49. Never again. Ever.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I paid expedited fees to have flowers delivered to my mom on Easter. Not only were they not delivered as promised but also... they never told me that the flowers would not get there on Sat, the day before Easter, or on Sunday Easter day, but not until Monday... the day AFTER the holiday. Had they left me KNOW on Saturday I could have refunded and called a local florist and remedied the situation. It wasn't until I called them that I heard the flowers would come on Monday... They refunded 205 and so what... that doesn't make up for mom being without flowers on Easter... Do not buy from here, and do not believe their expedited or same day delivery! Worst service ever... not to have given me a chance to get flowers there on time! Shame on them.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I wish I had read the reviews before I placed my order, expecting same-day delivery. Imagine my surprise when I found out the flower arrangement had been shipped by UPS from San Marcos, California, to La Conner, Washington. How could it possibly still be nice after being transported that distance by UPS?!! And... my order still hasn't been delivered after four days in transit. I was offered a $10 gift certificate for the inconvenience. In prior experience with other online florists, the company placed the order with a local florist so that FRESH flowers would be delivered. If these flowers are ever delivered, I will just look cheap!

Original review: April 21, 2019

Ordered a sympathy arrangement on Friday to be delivered on Saturday, with the $2.99 extra charge. Get an email saying they were delivered late Saturday--except they weren't! Contacted FromYouFlowers on Sunday. They show that it was delivered but didn't get a signature. They promised to send a fresh bunch on Monday & gave me a 20% refund, as well as the weekend surcharge. If I hadn't followed up, I would have believed they were delivered correctly. And what kind of scumbag accepts sympathy flowers not meant for them on Easter?

Original review: April 21, 2019

My mom is in assisted living. I thought the flowers would be hand delivered to her but instead they were sent UPS. UPS tracking said "Receiver not available" which is a lie because the facility has a receptionist at the front door 24/7. Plus how does a UPS driver deliver a mylar balloon? Stupid and ridiculous. I called tonight to find out where the flowers were and held for 25 minutes before anyone even answered the phone. They told me they would be delivered Monday which is the day after Easter with a 10% discount. I had to argue to get my money back. I'm so disappointed. I was looking forward to making my mother happy.

Original review: April 21, 2019

Order before 12:30 delivery - no delivery. Called 3 times in day. Supervisor called back, said they talked to flower company and they were out for delivery. Still nothing. Called several hours later, was told to wait until 6 pm. Still no delivery. Called From You Flowers and made them call local florist. Supervisors said no one answered and nothing they could do. Worthless company and can’t wait to find out the local florist to blast them as well for lying.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I ordered the Deluxe Pretty Please bouquet for Easter and was highly disappointed with the contents. Additionally, the local florist substituted a pack of Skittles for the $5 Easter balloon that was to be included with the delivery. Arrangement Should have included or equivalent substitutions: Pink Spray Roses, White Daisies, Green Button Spray Chrysanthemums, Purple Monte Cassino Asters, Limonium. Actual deliver only included primarily White Daisies and a few pink roses. Not a colorful easter spring bouquet as expected from the website. I can now see why they have a 1.5 average star rating.

Original review: April 20, 2019

I ordered the peace lily plant for my SO as a sympathy gift. I intentionally picked a plant, something that could be left on her porch, due to work she is generally gone from her house 9 am-9 pm Mon-Sat. It didn’t deliver on promised day so I called the CS line. The CSR did not speak English as a first language, and had a really hard time understanding anything I said.

The CSR asked me for the recipient’s phone number so they could make a hand delivery. I explained it wasn’t possible and I wanted the plant left on her porch and understood and accepted the associated implications. She said the florist refused to leave the plant on her porch and they continued to ask for the recipient’s phone number so they could coordinate with her and I repeatedly explained it was not possible. I asked them to cancel my order and refund me and they refused. I basically threw $50 out the window and my SO didn’t get a sympathy delivery from me as a result. Worst online ordering experience ever.

Resolution response: April 20, 2019

Finally got a refund.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I placed an order for my daughter's birthday and the floral arrangement was missing balloons that I had paid for. Upon contacting the company, I requested a refund for only the balloons and the company didn't refund the money. I contacted them several times and always got the run-around-to contact my bank. I had contacted my bank and nothing was noted or pending. Very unsatisfied.

Original review: April 19, 2019

Sympathy basket ordered. Confident because only good reviews are revealed. Immediately charged and promptly got a call the order needed substitution. Before agreeing I asked for a picture by text or email of the ornament. Refused. This carried on an entire day by emails and phone calls. I offered 3 solutions. I had picked another florist & arrangement, they could give me a florist to pick an arrangement, or they should allow me to go to another vendor.

Fast forward 10:30 p.m. & no word as to what was happening. I call to cancel as services were next day. Chesca offers 20% refund and a commitment (I questioned 3 times) that the order elderly arrive EXACT and on time. Flowers were delivered on time. Family arrives & is nothing like what I had ordered. Another call needed to be placed. Keep in mind these service representatives are some that are not easy to understand but I reach JP this time. She 1st tells me there is no immediate supervisor then after checking reference material while I hold she returns to say protocol is to have the supervisor call you back. She will "lay it in a supervisor's chair." How would I like to proceed? Now I await a refund 3 days from now if that is even true and grandmother's funeral will be but a memory. Total fiasco when you need it least. Those lucky ones that get the arrangement they order are lucky. For service alone, I will never be a repeat buyer. Buyer beware.

Original review: April 18, 2019

My daughter ordered a floral arrangement from this company to go to my wife. We found out about this present from a person living in another section of our city who said their friend received our fruit basket. We called my daughter to let her know and for three days she has tried to get them to send the gift she ordered to the correct address. No success … "They are investigating". I told my daughter to cancel the order, call her credit card company and have the charge reversed. This is the worst experience we have ever had with an online gift company. I'm sorry we couldn't give it a lower rating than 1.

Original review: April 18, 2019

The website tells you same day delivery but when we ordered it, I received an email telling they don't deliver on Sundays but it didn't tell you that anywhere before making it for that day. They also don't tell you there's a $15.00 service fee until you put all your credit card information in at the end which are both deceptive.

Our friend liked her flowers but when seeing the picture she sent, it was small and not that great for $70.00. Will never order through them again but that's how you learn.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I got the Delightfully Gourmet where the gourmet basket was supposed to have good cheese and the meat was more high priced. I could made this horrible basket myself. It was a joke. It nothing like it shows on the basket. The chocolate was about to expire. I was ashamed of this basket. It made me look like a fool giving my fiancé this expensive basket for him on his birthday. It was just horrible. I can't tell you how much I will never suggest this place to anyone. I will tell them never to order from this place.

This basket looked like it was put together like it was in a rush & they didn't have the stuff that was meant to be in the basket I truly order so they picked random crap to go in. This is a joke. I would give you no stars cause this place was just horrible. The tracking system is horrible itself - it don't track. Worth nothing. When you are paying for something that is out of your money you want to know when it is leaving the place and it's on the way to the location you picked. Why you would have a track your order if you're not able to do that. I should of got my money back when the site was having issues. I should took that hint. This was a bad idea ordering from them..

Original review: April 17, 2019

Very poor quality. My bouquet did not look like what I ordered. The flowers were small and of poor quality. I called to file a complain and was told my order would be redelivered. It has been five days and it has not been delivered. The note that was sent with the delivery was also of poor quality and had misspelled words. I will never use them again. Do not use.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I am very disappointed with what transpired today. My order was placed two weeks ago. Two weeks. I paid expedited delivery before 12 PM. Today, at 11:45 AM, I noticed the flowers still hadn't been delivered. I called customer service and they told me the flowers were out for delivery and if it did not make it there by 12 PM, I could call back to request a refund for the expedited delivery fee.

Ok... 12:45 PM rolls around. Still nothing. I call back customer service and inquire about the status of my order. They issue a refund for the delivery fee and tell me the order is in transit, but they do not provide a time. We hang up and I call back at 1:00 PM to explain that today is my mother's birthday. She will not be at the delivery address past 2 PM and I need them to confirm the time of delivery. The customer service rep calls the florist back to confirm the delivery time. After holding for 30 minutes, they tell me the florist estimates delivery around 4 PM, but they cannot guarantee a time. They canceled the order, refunded the total cost and sent me on my way, as if it was just another day and another delivery.

Here's the deal. Today was NOT just another day. This was NOT just another delivery. Today is my mother's birthday and it has been RUINED because of you. Before my brother died, he would bring her flowers at work on her birthday. I could not physically be there to deliver myself, and instead relied on your services. Do you understand why this was so important?

I had to call customer service several times to get updates on this delivery that I placed two weeks ago. NOBODY CALLED TO TELL ME MY ORDER WOULD BE DELAYED FOUR HOURS. I originally wanted to order from Farmgirl Flowers or Bouqs, but decided to order from From You Flowers because you use a local florist. Well, that was a HUGE mistake! Thanks, guys! You're really top notch. This is the last time I am ever using From You Flowers personally or for work. You continue to be a letdown with subpar flower quality, terrible customer service and even more horrendous communication problems. Thanks again for ruining my moms birthday!

Original review: April 17, 2019

I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday and paid the next day delivery fee. I received an email on her birthday stating that they would not have the flowers delivered that day and would refund me the extra delivery charge. Three days later the flowers still had not arrived so I sent another email. FromYouFlowers responded and said that they would have an upgraded arrangement delivered the next day. It never arrived. I requested a refund, which they stated they are issuing; however, they did nothing to solve the problem. So I am still out flowers for my mother.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Horrible experience. 2nd day still waiting on the same day delivery. Contacted them and haven’t done anything. Do not use. It's for my mom's bday and it’s so late. I will never purchase from them again.

Original review: April 16, 2019

4 times ordered. Total mess every time. No English, No understand. New York bulloni. Every florist in Denver hates this company. All have had issues. Talked to florists directly and they will tell you not to deal with this company. Period.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I have placed orders on two different occasions. One for my grandfather's funeral the other for my sister's birthday. Neither arrived on the day I was told that they would arrive and even though I was assured that they would arrive on time. The item I ordered for my grandfather they waited until the last minute to tell me that it was unavailable but assured me that they would replace it with something similar which what they sent was nothing close to what I ordered. And on top of that I had to go back and forth with on the phone for 2 days because each day they told me it would be delivered. It was not until the morning of his funeral. What I ordered for my sister was supposed to be delivered on 4/13/19. I received an email stating that it will be delayed until 4/14/19, it is now 4/15/19 and it has yet to be delivered.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I decided to use FromYouFlowers for my Mom's 88th birthday who lives in another state, I should have called a local flower shop instead. Somehow her $39 Birthday flowers turned out to be $65 because of delivery fees, handling, etc... This price included a Birthday Balloon since I wanted to make it special for my Mom but for some reason they decided to forget the Birthday balloon and just deliver the flowers. FromYouFlowers refunded the $5 for the Balloon but the special occasion already happened so in my opinion they sort of blew it and wasn't as Special as it could have been. I won't use them again.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I ordered flowers for my daughter whose birthday was the same day so I paid extra for the same day delivery. Later in the day they sent an email saying they could not deliver it until the next day so I canceled but by then it was too late to get it done same day. My daughter's surprise was ruined.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I ordered this arrangement for a funeral of a family member that recently passed as I was not able to attend the services. I paid for the upgrade from Regular size to Deluxe size (1 size up). When the arrangement arrived I received a Thank You text with the picture of the arrangement BUT it didn't look anything like the picture. The website says Includes:

• Pink Lilies* substituted for Bright Pink Roses

• Green Gladiolus* substituted for Bright Purple Gladiolus

It looked like a birthday or mother's day arrangement, not suitable for a funeral. AND the size of it looked like the Regular size not the upgraded Deluxe size. Pretty arrangement but not what I ordered.

fromyouflowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

From You Flowers has a large network of local partners, working with more than 20,000 florists worldwide to provide the freshest blooms on demand. The company also offers other gifts, like stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to be delivered with or instead of flowers.

• Same-day delivery: Customers can have same-day delivery service by placing their orders before 3 p.m. in the delivery time zone. Orders can be placed 24/7 by phone or online. There is an additional fee for same-day delivery.

• Holiday-inspired arrangements: Find floral decorations that spruce up seasonal decor in its specialty arrangements.

• Guarantee: The company offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, so consumers can buy with the confidence that every bloom will be picture perfect. Unsatisfied customers can call From You Flowers for a refund or replacement.

• Discount coupons: From You Flowers offers a variety of discount options and sales depending on the season and availability. Make sure to do an Internet search before placing your order to find the best deal.

• Price: From You Flowers has bouquets and arrangements priced at less than $30. Delivery fees are not included in the price shown online.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs