1.23/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1849 fromyouflowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I should have checked the reviews first. Ordered Valentine's flowers that looks awesome on the website... What I received was total junk... Additionally it was scheduled for delivery on Valentine's day, but it came 1 day later. It also was delivered in a box without any water supply for the flowers. Total Scam. Don't order flowers from them you will regret it.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I placed an order for a Sympathy Plant to be delivered for a family funeral. It was never delivered. I called to see what was going on and they had the nerve to tell me they closed at 8 and would deliver it tomorrow. Seriously... Tomorrow is too late!! It was for a wake. I was so upset. This was to let family know I was thinking of them during a difficult time and they took it upon themselves to pick a day THEY wanted to deliver. I don't believe it would have ever been delivered. They had the nerve to offer me .25 on $60.00 plant I paid for. This place is a joke. Save yourselves the trouble and do not do business with them.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I place an order for flowers to be delivered on Valentine's Day to my 12-year-old daughter. The flowers never made it. I called on the 15th and I could not get a human being on the phone. Finally, I called back at 10 pm on the 15th, was on hold for 30 minutes until finally, I heard a voice. This person tried to tell me that the flowers were delivered on the 14th between 9:30 pm and 10:30 pm. I told him that was impossible because my daughter doesn't have them. He then said the flowers were delivered on the 15th and again, I told him that's false information. He then tells me that they will deliver the flowers on the 16th. My response, give me my money back. I'm in China on business trying to deal with this company. I will never again do business with this company and would not recommend them. Horrible experience!!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

** this damn website. To even get in contact with them you have to wait ** 20+ min. No call or anything saying they weren’t going to be delivered today. I called and waited and they said the florist wasn’t picking up and then they said someone was going to check and call me back and NEVER called me back. I’m currently on the phone right now and this guy telling me sorry they wasn’t delivered today with no ** explanation and want to offer me delivery tomorrow with a gift card. I said, "** the gift card! Why wasn’t my ** delivered and why wasn’t I notified if they weren’t getting there when they said there was?" So I asked to speak to a supervisor and she was telling me they sent her a message saying no one was at the location to deliver. Really!!?? I didn’t get notified of that!!? I told them, "** your discount. It wasn’t a full refund. And to never order from your ** site again!" They don’t even deserve a star!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I placed an order 24 hours prior. Order never arrived. No explanation. This company should not be allowed to constantly disappoint people as proven by the previous reviews on this website. My wife is very disappointed as well as frustrated like me!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

My husband ordered a floral arrangement on 2/12/19 to be delivered to my place of employment on 2/14/19. Unfortunately, I received a call from husband and daughter an hour before my shift ended questioning about my surprised gift. I told them that I had not received anything. I contacted my receptionist who confirmed the same. Not only were they livid so was I. On 2/15/19, I finally received a plain medium vase stuffed with a bouquet of dead roses, no decorations and a card attached that excluded the contact information of the floral shop. I immediately took photos for proof and forwarded to my family.

According to them, the flowers were unequalled to the arrangement they selected online. I proceeded to contact Fromyouflowers myself to seek answers on my husband's behalf. To my surprise neither was I able to speak to customer support nor leave a message. Instead we were instructed by the company's automated service to email our concerns to WeCare@FromYouFlowers.com. After several unsuccessful email attempts I decided to write a complaint against the company.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

If I could give zero stars, I would. I ordered flowers for my Daughter's birthday, which is also the anniversary of my husband's death. I not only wanted to say, "Happy Birthday my dear," but to cheer her up with a pretty bouquet. Flowers were never delivered, despite their website saying they were. No response to multiple phone calls. No responses to my email. Total scam artists. I have stopped payment thru my bank. Lesson learned. I will never do business with a co again without checking the reviews.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I ordered flowers to be delivered at my wife's place of work. What time did they arrive? 7 pm on a Friday. Flowers sat in a reception desk all weekend. Wife finally saw her beautifully dried up flowers on Tuesday (since Monday was a holiday). I called and waited to speak to a representative for over 20 minutes. Never again!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I order a week in advance. They never showed up. The people that they was using to delivery her flowers said that place of business was closed down and that the phone number was disconnected. Where my wife works at is a 24-hour operation, a big ** sign on the front of the building and lit up all day and all night so there was no way he could ever miss it. With that being said my wife thought I forgot about her on Valentine's Day caused a big deal between us so I called the next morning they gave me a 40% discount and insured me that they will be there today with a sorry note saying that it was their fault so I accepted it. Guess what? It never came. This time they told me they delivered it. My wife stay there till 5 and she never received anything. They told me my wife number was disconnected which was false. I am very unhappy and it took me a lot of kissing but to make all this right with my wife.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My boyfriend ordered me a nice arrangement for Valentine’s Day. This was done WEEKS in advance. They were supposed to be delivered to my job, anytime between 9 am - 5 pm (per the company, we didn’t get to pick a delivery time). It’s 4:30 pm on Valentine’s Day and we are both wondering where my flowers are. We call to see how much longer we have to wait and to make sure they arrive by 5. He is on hold for 30+ minutes when the delivery girl calls me to ask if I’m still at work. I was on my way out the door and she tells me she’s in some other city over 30 mins away, with 3 more deliveries which will each take at least 15 mins. So she expects me to wait at work another 1 and a half or longer until she gets there?!

She offers to bring it to my home but when I tell her I live about an hour away, that’s out of the picture. She informs me that she can bring it right away in the morning tomorrow. I made sure she knew I would only be in until 4 pm the next day and she assures me that it will be there WAY before then. In the meantime my boyfriend had to call back multiple times JUST to talk to someone that could help him. They finally gave him a small amount back of 13 dollars for the Valentine’s Day delivery fee. We were both very disappointed and upset as we were told and paid extra for it to be delivered on Valentine’s Day. We tried our best to be understanding and let them know it was okay to deliver the next day. Seeing as the delivery girl was absolutely certain it would be there early.

The next day comes and it’s 12:30 pm, I still did not receive the flowers. My boyfriend checks his email and they claim they were delivered yesterday. My boyfriend calls, and after waiting on hold again for a very extended period of time, they finally confirm and assure us it will absolutely be there by 4 pm. 3:30 pm no flowers, 4 pm no flowers. I left work at 4:15 pm and double checked to make sure they hadn’t arrived. At this point I told my job that if they end up arriving after I’m gone, to just send them back. Who wants flowers to sit at your job all weekend and get wilted?

So my boyfriend FINALLY gets ahold of someone after having to wait on hold for another 15 mins. They agree to give us our money back, finally. And offer coupons to use on our next purchase. They also straight up told us they would ONLY give us the coupons if we didn’t write a bad review. It’s not like we even wanted the coupons seeing as we will never be using this company again. To top it all off the delivery guy calls me today at 5:30 and says my job told him I didn’t want the flowers. DO YOU EVEN COMMUNICATE?! That part really made me angry, after all the trouble they put us through, it was apparent they never even tried to accommodate us. They never let anyone know it was vital that it needed to arrive by 4 pm.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered 2 dozen flowers Feb.12, 2019 to be received on Valentine's Day for my Wife who was out of town with a family member that is gravely ill. When the flowers did not arrive by 6 pm I called customer service and waited 47 minutes till I spoke to someone. She was not very helpful. They told me they did not have a correct address. The address was the same and she said she would make a note that it was the correct address. I called again Feb 15, 2019 to check my order which was still not delivered. This time I waited 25 minutes to talk to someone. All she could do for me is call UPS and have it delivered maybe by Feb.19, 2019. This company does not care about their customers. Orders cannot be cancelled. It ruined my Valentine's Day. I will never order again from: FROM YOU FLOWERS. I have always used ProFlowers and never had a issue. A lesson learned.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Nothing like ordering flowers a week and a half in advance for them to not show up on time. A day late may be ok when you sending flowers for no reason. But when it happens on a holiday that revolves around the sale of flowers it’s not right. When they delivered them a day later and they looked like they were from a gas station. I called the company and they said the best they could do is resend them another day later. I get mistakes are made but don’t promise things you can’t deliver. Period. I will never deal with this company again...

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I placed an order, received 2 emails telling me it was delivered and it wasn’t. Called company 4 times and was advised it was out for delivery and that they couldn’t deliver on the day they were supposed to so it was rescheduled and then put on hold and hung up on 4 times!!! Day later, no order and now they want to investigate to see what happened. Shut them down!!!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

First I would like to tell everyone to stay away from this site. I ordered flowers and it was suppose to be the deluxe one and I received a regular size order. At 6:00 the order said delivered but was not. After calling and waiting half an hour on the phone got no response. I emailed them and was told it was delivered. Finally at 9:30 I received the flowers only to get the wrong size. Don't order flowers from them. You will regret it.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Order placed to have flowers delivered to a residence on Valentine's Day. Paid extra to have them delivered on time. I did not hear from my friend so I logged on to find that flowers were not delivered. I did not receive any notification of the delay. I contacted them on 2/15 and they could not guarantee that the flowers would be delivered at any given point. Stated the florist could not verify the address. (I entered the address exactly from the post office.) Offered me only 10% discount. Requested full refund. They made no attempt to provide me with good service. Will not use them again.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Ordered for Valentine's day a week in advance. Day came and went, and nothing delivered. Tried calling customer service, couldn't get through. Sent an e-mail and received a canned response. Finally was able to reach someone today. They were completely unsympathetic (by the way it's now 1 PM and still no delivery). All they said they would contact the local florist (would not give me their info) but could not guarantee anything. I asked for a senior manager's number and e-mail address but all she would provide was the general e-mail box. The company ruined my Valentine's Day. They have 1 job, and you would think they would do it right. Never again will I order from them and I will make sure anyone looking for flowers will know my experience.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Email to We Care Customer service, "Well, I certainly expect that you will be crediting my credit card after receiving this email. My mother just received her flowers, and what a sad bouquet they were. What was ordered: What was received a day late, left on the front steps, was a skimpy assortment and on their last leg that should have never been dropped considering that they had missed the occasion (Valentine’s day) and then with such a poor showing of what you offer on the website? Plus for them to not even make a fresh bouquet considering all that is completely unacceptable in my eyes and I hope yours also. This florist is supposed to be the face of your product to the consumer. Well, they would certainly get reprimanded or terminated if they were selling these products or service to the consumers. I hope you see my disappointment and frustration."

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

If I could give a 0 star, I would. I ordered flowers for my mom and they were not delivered on Valentine's Day but I received an email stating they were indeed delivered on Valentine's Day. She received them at lunchtime today. The flowers were not only smaller than what I had ordered but I had also ordered a box of chocolate to be delivered with it. No chocolate and a small bouquet. I paid a total of $75 which was the deluxe size of flowers which included an added $10 box of chocolate. I've been trying to call this place over and over and am on a never ending hold and I've emailed 2 times with no response. I plan on contacting the Ohio Attorney General to see what I can do, I am disputing the charge on my credit card and contacting the BBB. Think only once about ordering from these folks... And think NO.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Unfortunately I had to choose at least one star when it should be none. I purchased a bouquet of flowers for Valentine’s Day. Let me begin with my order experience. They lady couldn’t speak English and could not understand a word I was saying. Most of the information was wrong. I emailed them and no response. I called and spoke with someone and explained the situation. She also could barely understand me. Still getting information wrong even after spelling it out for them (A as in alpha). Valentine’s Day comes and my girlfriend didn’t receive the flowers. Best part of this story is I received an email. Stating great news the flowers were delivered at 4:45PM and left with the recipient my girlfriend. Well she never got the flowers and this is a lie because she was working that day until 7PM. So how could the flowers have been delivered to her hands at her house when she was at work. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. IT'S A SCAM!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Buyers beware. Do not order from this company. My husband ordered me flowers for Valentine's Day. Well guess what - nothing was delivered and then I received a call around 4:57 stating they were unable to deliver to my work but could do it later on to my house. Ha the day is over people - defeats the whole purpose. Then called to get money back and they try to get you to get something else. NO!! You should be ashamed for taking money first and not delivering. Please be aware and do not give them your money!!! Will be reporting with BBB.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

This company overpromises and underdelivers. My mother in law did not get her Valentine’s Day flowers even though they gouge the pricing, and you have to pay an upcharge for Valentine’s delivery. When their customer care number was called, it was “I’m sorry we couldn’t find a florist to deliver”... If that was the case, WHY TAKE MY MONEY, and WHY NOT CALL ME TO LET ME KNOW? No, they deliver the day after and think that’s acceptable. Will not be doing business again.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I feel like this is pointless. My husband ordered flowers for me 2/5 scheduled for 2/14. 2/14 has come and went. Still no flowers, I called and the operator says, "We cannot get them to you on 2/15, but the latest we can deliver is on Monday 2/18." I am very disappointed in the service, and this is not the first time this has happened. This company has a lot of problems with their services and should not take orders if they cannot handle the volume. Would like my money refunded!!! Never again.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My fiancee was having a rough time so I ordered her favorite roses to her job to help cheer her up, the flowers she received looked more like a funeral arrangement. She sent me a picture of them saying thank you, and I contacted Fromyouflowers.com to tell them about the mistake and requested a refund. They offered me a 30% refund, which I declined because I did not get anything close to what I ordered, and said that I either need a full refund or the correct arrangement delivered. They said I would get the full refund. Fast forward a couple days... The local florist contacted my fiance demanding the flowers back... Whoever thinks this is appropriate needs to be fired. I contacted Fromyouflowers.com again expressing my feelings, they apologized and deflected the responsibility onto the florist, I just can't comprehend that level of unprofessionalism and inappropriateness. I will never do business with either again.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I have ordered from FromYouFlowers three times. The first time, they delivered the flowers. The next two times (2 out of three) they promised delivery on x date (not a holiday). Flowers were never sent. I called, they told me there was a glitch and they ended up delivering flowers 5 days late. THIS TIME, to a sick child, and I am STILL waiting four days later. Their supervisor is "looking into it". Forget it. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company and WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Horrible!! Don’t buy from them. Dead flowers!! Close this place! DOA. They should close this place so they can quit ripping people off. Put on hold forever. The guy sounded like he didn’t care. But when a person is getting calls all day saying how crappy a product is I guess you wouldn’t care.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Do not buy from this company. I purchased flowers for my wife; however, she never received them. I have been trying to get my 171 dollars back but they just keep sending me emails that state it was delivered. I have to go to my bank and the District Attorney's office to try to get my money back. They claim on their website satisfaction guaranteed, it is a lie.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Please don't ever buy flowers from this company, I spent $170 on flowers but when it's arrived its look like it been outside for a week, call customer service and all they do is refunded $26... Very very unprofessional.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered my Boyfriend a basket for Valentine's Day. Yes he received the basket however the amount of money I paid for the basket was not satisfactory to me. He received in the basket 2 apples, 2 oranges, 2 large boxes of saltine crackers and a bottle of preserves. I requested snack crackers, summer sausage, cheese, popcorn, assortment of chips and chocolates Also I paid $ 5.00 dollars extra for a mylar balloon which was attached with the writing on the balloon in Spanish. This was my first and last time I will use this company.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered one of their bigger arrangements for Valentine's Day and it was not even close to the advertised arrangement. It included MAYBE 1/3 of the total amount of flowers shown in the photo on their website. It's a scam.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I beg you not to order from this company. Horrible, I will be reporting them to our Connecticut Attorney General. I ordered 24 Rainbow Roses for my wife for Valentine's Day. The cost escalated from 40 to 90 dollars, upon check out with PayPal. My wife received the flowers on the day they promised, which was 2-13-19. The problem is that the roses were DOA (dead on arrival). They were wilted, and looked horrible. What a disappointment. I called and complained and they refunded me $12.76, or what they claim to be 20 percent of the purchase. They also gave me a gift certificate for 15.00, which I would never use. They now are claiming that they will redeliver 24 new roses, but cannot deliver them prior to the 16th of this month. Upon calling the 1-800 number, I was on hold for over 10 minutes, then the rep could barely speak English. No way that I will ever order from them again.

fromyouflowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

From You Flowers has a large network of local partners, working with more than 20,000 florists worldwide to provide the freshest blooms on demand. The company also offers other gifts, like stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to be delivered with or instead of flowers.

• Same-day delivery: Customers can have same-day delivery service by placing their orders before 3 p.m. in the delivery time zone. Orders can be placed 24/7 by phone or online. There is an additional fee for same-day delivery.

• Holiday-inspired arrangements: Find floral decorations that spruce up seasonal decor in its specialty arrangements.

• Guarantee: The company offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, so consumers can buy with the confidence that every bloom will be picture perfect. Unsatisfied customers can call From You Flowers for a refund or replacement.

• Discount coupons: From You Flowers offers a variety of discount options and sales depending on the season and availability. Make sure to do an Internet search before placing your order to find the best deal.

• Price: From You Flowers has bouquets and arrangements priced at less than $30. Delivery fees are not included in the price shown online.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs