2.91/5
Based on 1,773 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

fromyouflowers.com

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

2276 fromyouflowers.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I ordered the braided Zen plant for my husband a week before his birthday because I knew it was not a common plant. The USPS tracking number they gave me did not work so I emailed and got automated responses. I called and customer service could not tell me why. I email Mrs ** who handles orders that are in need of assistance. She called me the day before the plant was due to be delivered and fixed everything wrong and added a second plant. They were beautiful, delivered on time and my husband loved them as well as all the guys he worked with. Proving that the best things take extra time and effort.

Original review: May 11, 2019

While it doesn't look like the picture of what I ordered, my mother in law was thrilled. Happy to report that my added balloon and teddy bear were both included, as I see some reviews saying otherwise. Delivery was made on time and I received a confirmation email as well of the delivery. The only thing bad I can point out, other than the flowers aren't exactly as pictured, is that since placing my order I've received non stop emails from the company wanting me to place another order (spam). This was for Mother's Day and I placed the order a little over a week in advance. Overall I'm happy with my first experience using this company and I will use them again in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I've ordered several Bouquets from this Company with such outstanding results. Beautiful Roses, Mixed flowers, just gorgeous. My last order failed to Wow me! I saw right off the disappoint me in my Wife's eyes. When I saw a picture of it I was so disappointed. Immediately I emailed them and told them of my dissatisfaction. At first they offered a 30% discount. I wrote back and told them that this was my Wife, the one I love that the flowers were sent to. They sent my complaint to Elvira, a Supervisor. She gave me the option of flowers from a different florist or a refund. I told her it was the flowers that were my choice. I took a chance again. It paid off, the New flowers were immediately delivered and the WOW was back in the Flowers. They didn't charge me and I told them they could pick up the other flowers but they didn't. I praise them for their dedication to customer satisfaction. Thank You FromYouFlowers.com.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I went with this flower place because I have used in the past all the other flower places and they were horrible - so I tried this place. So the first thing I do is order a bouquet of flowers for myself to make sure they are beautiful before I send them to a good friend or family member because I have learned my lesson how they change the orders on you. This flower place is awesome. The flowers I ordered myself were beautiful. Then I ordered for my close friend for her birthday in a birthday cake shape of flowers. She said they were so beautiful. She could not believe what a good job the flower shop did, then I placed another order for my other friend for fall and she sent me the picture. It was horrible.

I called the flower shop that evening and complained that is not what I ordered and the florist made it very cheap looking and there was hardly and flowers in the pumpkin arrangement. They called the florist and had the florist do another arrangement the following day and delivered to her that day as well. I think their service is great compared to any other that I have used in the past. And I hope they continue the good work that they provided for me and everyone I sent the flowers to, because I think getting a bouquet flowers makes everyone feel good.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I was very worried after seeing all of the negative reviews about this website. I did not see it until after I had placed my order. I ordered flowers for my mother who is in the hospital. The flowers arrived on time, and were very close to the photo that I chose and the size was correct. In addition, I had a box of chocolates delivered and they were delivered and sized accordingly. Since I was sending flowers to an area of the country that is very expensive, I shopped online for a long time to find something that was affordable. I am most pleased with the result. I think many people do not take the time to put a good report on these sites when it is warranted!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Like everyone else who is trying to make someone day a little better I purchased flowers and had my mother wait at home for them...never arrived, no explanations, I canceled and NEVER AGAIN. My mother lives in DOWNTOWN CHICAGO with all the flower shops "From My Flowers" could not accomplish the only job they have - to deliver you flowers. Now I have a $20 discount to use to purchase more flowers that will never get delivered....yay me.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

Today was the most mortified day I have ever had. On Sunday September 15th at 10:39 am I ordered a funeral spray for my Aunt's funeral on Tuesday the 17th. I paid the expedited fee to have them delivered to the funeral home on Monday the 16th. On Monday the 16th fromyouflowers called at 12:30 pm to tell me that the first florist could not fill this order but they had another florist that guaranteed delivery on Tuesday the 17th by 10am. The customer service lady told me to call on the 17th by 7am to verify the delivery. So this morning at 7:15 am I called fromyouflowers and was told delivery of flowers would be there by 10am.

Imagine my horror when our family walked in to the funeral home and there were NO flowers for my Aunt! Instead of mourning my Aunt I am out in the parking lot calling fromyouflowers. Now the second florist couldn't fill this order and they were sorry for the inconvenience and they would refund my money. Needless to say I was not pleasant on the phone. I have contacted PayPal and lodged a complaint against the company. My rating for this company is a negative 100!!!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I ordered sunflowers in a galvanized tin container and they were delivered in an ugly green plastic vase. This was especially an issue because the tin was a special thing to the person I sent it to and really the only reason I ordered that arrangement. I read a few reviews unfortunately after I placed the order and read that many others had this same experience. I contacted fromyouflowers immediately and was GUARANTEED they would be delivered in with tin container. They were not. Very disappointing and I will not use their service again.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I ordered the deluxe version pink and purple rose bouquet for my mother’s birthday. What she received was a couple red roses and Lilies. She’s allergic to Lilies. Extremely disappointed. I’ve orders from them 3 times, this is second time I haven’t received what was ordered. Not worth $60.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FLORIST IF YOU WANT YOUR ORDER DELIVERED ON TIME!! I placed an online order for a funeral arrangement ("Sunshine Garden"), chose a delivery date from the available options, and even paid the extra fee for next day delivery. After ordering, I decided to read the posted reviews which stated that the arrangement was not delivered in the very attractive container pictured, but in a simple basket. This prompted me to call customer service to discuss container options.

Prior to calling, I also tracked my order & noted that it was indeed scheduled for delivery as ordered. Imagine my dismay when the rep told me that there is no florist in my area & my order would NOT be delivered until the day AFTER the funeral!! Had I not called customer service, I wouldn't have known about the delayed delivery until I arrived at the funeral home & discovered my arrangement was not there!! Obviously, this would have been embarrassing, disappointing and completely unacceptable. So, again, do not order from this company if you expect your arrangement to be delivered as ordered!!!

fromyouflowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

From You Flowers has a large network of local partners, working with more than 20,000 florists worldwide to provide the freshest blooms on demand. The company also offers other gifts, like stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to be delivered with or instead of flowers.

• Same-day delivery: Customers can have same-day delivery service by placing their orders before 3 p.m. in the delivery time zone. Orders can be placed 24/7 by phone or online. There is an additional fee for same-day delivery.

• Holiday-inspired arrangements: Find floral decorations that spruce up seasonal decor in its specialty arrangements.

• Guarantee: The company offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, so consumers can buy with the confidence that every bloom will be picture perfect. Unsatisfied customers can call From You Flowers for a refund or replacement.

• Discount coupons: From You Flowers offers a variety of discount options and sales depending on the season and availability. Make sure to do an Internet search before placing your order to find the best deal.

• Price: From You Flowers has bouquets and arrangements priced at less than $30. Delivery fees are not included in the price shown online.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs