2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

3.6/5 (2484 ratings)

About fromyouflowers.com

From You Flowers provides same-day or scheduled deliveries of a variety of bouquets for every occasion. The company offers nationwide and international delivery. Currently, From You Flowers delivers to 160 countries and partners with more than 20,000 premier florists to fulfill orders.

Pros

• Large selection
  • Gift add-ons
  • Same-day delivery
  • Satisfaction guarantee

Cons

• Extended delivery times in rural areas
  • No customization options

Bottom Line

From You Flowers provides on-demand fresh floral arrangements and unique gifts, such as stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to commemorate all occasions and sentiments.

Top fromyouflowers.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I'm from overseas ... and they've helped me reach my loved one in the US, it was a same day delivery kind of flower arrangement for my fiancee ... at first I was very nervous beca...

Verified

I ordered the rainbow roses ... got the next day shipping and arrived the very next day! My wife loved LOVED her roses. I read the reviews about them and I started getting nervous...

How does From You Flowers work?

From You Flowers offers personal and corporate floral and gift products for every occasion and sentiment, including fresh flowers, plants, gift baskets and balloons. Its flower offerings include roses, lilies, orchids, tulips, carnations, daisies, sunflowers and irises. Some plant offerings include philodendrons, peace lilies and succulents. You can also choose special florist-designed floral and plant selections.

From You Flowers accepts orders 24/7, and each purchase includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Unsatisfied customers can contact the company and receive a full refund or the option to redeliver a new product.

The company also has a reminder service that provides you with advance notice and gift selection assistance for birthdays, anniversaries and other holidays and special occasions.

From You Flowers prices

Pricing for From You Flowers varies based on the product you order. The type of flowers used and the size of the arrangement are the main factors that determine the total cost. Selecting same-day delivery or adding additional gifts, such as a balloon or gift basket, increases the total price.

Arrangement TypePrice Range
Birthday$34.99 - $189.99
Graduation$34.99 - $184.99
Anniversary$39.99 - $284.99
Sympathy$44.99 - $134.99

Gift baskets range from $39.99 to $209.99, while teddy bear and balloon gift packages start at $44.99.

From You Flowers accepts all major credit cards, and you can track your order on the From You Flowers website.

From You Flowers FAQ

How long does From You Flowers take to deliver?
Delivery times vary by state, but customers who want fast delivery can opt for same-day delivery for any order placed by 3 p.m. in the recipient’s time zone. Those who live in rural areas may have longer delivery times.
Is From You Flowers com a legitimate company?
Yes. The company partners with more than 20,000 premier florists around the world to offer global delivery capabilities. All orders include a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What is the delivery fee for From You Flowers?
From You Flowers’ delivery fee varies based on the product. The company adds a $2.99 service fee to same-day deliveries.

Is From You Flowers legit?

From You Flowers is a great option for anyone who needs fresh flowers or special gifts for a spouse, parent, child, friend or colleague. Arrangements by From You Flowers are available to help people celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, new homes and new babies and to provide support or express sympathy for illnesses or funerals. Customers report mixed feedback about on-time delivery, but many praise the company for their large selection of flowers and gifts.

fromyouflowers.com Reviews

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Bottomline, flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful, however... I live in Florida and had flowers sent to funeral home in NJ for a relative's service. The process of trying to confirm delivery, and/or speak directly with the florist made me a little uneasy. There was nothing more Customer Service was authorized to do, to get a confirmation. Finally I contacted the funeral home directly and they were good enough to check all the flowers/cards, and even text me a pic of the arrangement. I didn't check the reviews till after I ordered... I know... and found them either very positive or very negative, which triggered my quest to confirm.

Original review: May 7, 2021

I needed flowers delivered the same day. I just put the information in and before the person was off work the flowers were delivered. They were only missing a small balloon but I didn't even mess with it cuz I really appreciate it then getting the flowers delivered that day on such short notice.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2021

The vase and flowers should have been refrigerated. The orchids were wilting when they were delivered. Couldn’t find a preservative package to add to the water. Very nice assortment but due to the weather (94) flowers needed more careful treatment prior to delivery. For the price we expected fresher flowers that would last several days after delivery, this bouquet was delivered without proper protocol considering the type of flowers and the weather being so unseasonably hot.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

I had some bad experiences with this company. Or with a florist they use. I had paid for morning delivery and that did not happen. Then it was not looking like my Aunt was going to get her flowers at all on her birthday. Her flowers finally did come, just before 5. The company From You Flowers actually reached out to me by phone just now, to tell me they were going to refund half of the purchase price for these flowers. I think that's very reasonable because it's not their fault that the florist in my Aunt's town didn't fulfill their obligations. The fact that From You Flowers stepped up to refund half of my purchase price shows good faith.

My Aunt was actually more understanding and decent about this than I would be. I guess her being 80 she has mastered the art of patience and understanding, but I still very much appreciate From You Flowers doing the right thing, and I will reach out to them and use their business again in the future for other flower delivery needs because they do seem to care. Thank you for your help From You Flowers! I definitely appreciate it!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

After I read the negative reviews online, I was really stressed out about my sister receiving her bouquet for her birthday. I kept checking throughout the day if the order had been delivered. By 4 PM her time they still weren't delivered. I called customer service and they said they had a window for drop off from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm. 6 pm rolled around and it still was not dropped off. I called to follow up. Customer service gave me a free upgrade on the size because it was late (which they didn't have to do, my only concern was that it was delivered). Thankfully, it was delivered shortly later and they sent me an e-mail confirmation.

I had the recipient take a picture of it. It was ok looking. It wasn't as nice looking as the online picture, but not terrible. So keep in mind local florists put them together and some florists might be better than others. Plus I'm thinking some florists may not have access to certain flowers so your bouquet may not look exactly like the one online. I will say their customer service was helpful, nice, and professional. My experience had some minor flaws, but I'm just happy the bouquet was delivered and looked decent.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

Purchased a sympathy arrangement for my best friend's wife. It was ordered on Saturday for a delivery of Tuesday. Her husband's funeral was on Wednesday. After the funeral I asked her if she received the peace lily plant I sent her and she said no! I called the 800 number and the person told me the truck only delivered in that area on Thursdays which was never told to me when I placed the order! My confirmation said Tuesday! I was told they would send me some kind of refund in 1-3 business days.

Well the plant arrived Thursday afternoon and it was nowhere near what I bought!! The plant I bought was 92.00 and the plant delivered was probably around 25 bucks! I called back and they said they would deliver the correct plant but would take back the other one!!! Are you kidding me, they wanted to take back a plant from a grieving widow who just lost her husband in a horrific motorcycle accident!! Needless to say the company said they will be sending the correct plant I purchased at no charge and that she could keep the plant they already delivered!!! How nice of them!! I wish I would have read the reviews before I bought from them, unfortunately I too was grieving and just wanted to get the plant ordered and they were the least expensive for what I wanted, and now I know why!!! Do not buy from this company!!!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I placed an order on Saturday at 10:15 a.m for Tuesday. By 6pm and the flowers for my elderly aunt were not delivered. I contacted them around 4pm and they said they should be there by 6pm and they were not. That’s what I get for ordering from a company with no Google reviews.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Worst experience ever!!! Ordered flowers, balloon and chocolates to be delivered to my 89 year old mother for her birthday. I paid extra for early delivery because I knew they had dinner reservation for 6PM. The flowers were not delivered early. I called and they credited me the early delivery charge $5.10. Small price to pay for an unhappy customer. They said they would definitely be delivered by 6PM. I asked, "Are you sure because my sister-in-law would need to change the dinner reservations." So she did because they promised they would be there. 6:15 no flowers. They left for dinner.

I called to cancel the order and they said they could not reach the florist until tomorrow. "We can give you 20% off." 7:15 I received an e-mail the flowers were delivered but there were NO FLOWERS delivered. Called again. They said they would call me the next day after they spoke with the florist. I was very disappointed the flowers did not arrive on my mom's birthday. Worst part there are still NO FLOWERS and no call or e-mail. I will call today to cancel the order. No more promises. I wish I had read the reviews. I would not have ordered from them.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Order never arrived on date of delivery. Contacted customer service and was informed they would reach out to florist for information, although the time was after 6pm (EST) and all local florist were closed. Discovered other reviews after order mentioned failed deliver attempts. Requested full refund. Contacted local florist the next day and placed order.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Unfortunately I had the absolute WORST experience with this company. We ordered two baskets on the same day to be given to two employees. One arrived as expected, the other did not. I contacted customer service immediately and they told me it had been delivered. I asked WHERE it was delivered because it wasn't here. It turns out they were referencing the one that did get delivered. So they apologized and said they would investigate. They told me it would be delivered within 1-3 business days through a preferred floral shop and refunded part of my money. It did not arrive as I was told so I contacted them again and they said they would follow-up.

Now I am 10 days past the expected day of delivery. They told me it would be redelivered on Oct. 1st, but it did not arrive as I was told. Now it is 15 days past date promised and I inquired again. Then they said they would deliver on Oct 6th, and thankfully it did finally arrive. Customer service is always polite and implies they are "on the problem" but nothing happens unless you follow-up over and over again. Unacceptable. DO NOT ORDER if it is anything important and/or time sensitive. Sorry -- it is unacceptable.

fromyouflowers.com Company Information