3.6/5 (952 ratings)

About fromyouflowers.com

From You Flowers provides same-day or scheduled deliveries of a variety of bouquets for every occasion. The company offers nationwide and international delivery. Currently, From You Flowers delivers to 160 countries and partners with more than 20,000 premier florists to fulfill orders.

Pros

• Large selection
  • Gift add-ons
  • Same-day delivery
  • Satisfaction guarantee

Cons

• Extended delivery times in rural areas
  • No customization options

Bottom Line

From You Flowers provides on-demand fresh floral arrangements and unique gifts, such as stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to commemorate all occasions and sentiments.

Top fromyouflowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Verified

I'm from overseas ... and they've helped me reach my loved one in the US, it was a same day delivery kind of flower arrangement for my fiancee ... at first I was very nervous beca...

Verified

I ordered the rainbow roses ... got the next day shipping and arrived the very next day! My wife loved LOVED her roses. I read the reviews about them and I started getting nervous...

How does From You Flowers work?

From You Flowers offers personal and corporate floral and gift products for every occasion and sentiment, including fresh flowers, plants, gift baskets and balloons. Its flower offerings include roses, lilies, orchids, tulips, carnations, daisies, sunflowers and irises. Some plant offerings include philodendrons, peace lilies and succulents. You can also choose special florist-designed floral and plant selections.

From You Flowers accepts orders 24/7, and each purchase includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Unsatisfied customers can contact the company and receive a full refund or the option to redeliver a new product.

The company also has a reminder service that provides you with advance notice and gift selection assistance for birthdays, anniversaries and other holidays and special occasions.

From You Flowers prices

Pricing for From You Flowers varies based on the product you order. The type of flowers used and the size of the arrangement are the main factors that determine the total cost. Selecting same-day delivery or adding additional gifts, such as a balloon or gift basket, increases the total price.

Arrangement TypePrice Range
Birthday$34.99 - $189.99
Congratulations$34.99 - $119.99
Anniversary$34.99 - $184.99
Sympathy$59.99 - $399.99

Gift baskets range from $39.99 to $249.99, while teddy bear and balloon gift packages start at $39.99.

From You Flowers accepts all major credit cards, and you can track your order on the From You Flowers website.

From You Flowers FAQ

How long does From You Flowers take to deliver?

Delivery times vary by state, but customers who want fast delivery can opt for same-day delivery for any order placed by 3 p.m. in the recipient’s time zone. Those who live in rural areas may have longer delivery times.

Is From You Flowers com a legitimate company?

Yes. The company partners with more than 20,000 premier florists around the world to offer global delivery capabilities. All orders include a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

What is the delivery fee for From You Flowers?

From You Flowers’ delivery fee varies based on the product. The company adds a $2.99 service fee to same-day deliveries.

Is From You Flowers legit?

From You Flowers is a great option for anyone who needs fresh flowers or special gifts for a spouse, parent, child, friend or colleague. Arrangements by From You Flowers are available to help people celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, new homes and new babies and to provide support or express sympathy for illnesses or funerals. Customers report mixed feedback about on-time delivery, but many praise the company for their large selection of flowers and gifts.

fromyouflowers.com Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: Dec. 3, 2022

I sent my brother flowers and he sent me pictures. He said it was the most beautiful thing he ever got. So every time one of my friends gets sick or have surgery, I've been using fromyouflowers.com and they show me pictures and they say how beautiful they are. One time, the rep said that the flowers were expected for that day but it won’t make it till Monday and I said it was fine. If I order late on a weekend, they say one-day delivery. But they take the delivery charge off for one day. It's a wonderful experience. I've used them several times through the year now. Fromyouflowers.com send the most beautiful flowers and they keep me updated on delivery and when they deliver them, which was what I liked about the place.

fromyouflowers.com response

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate you and are glad we brightened a loved one's day.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

I love using fromyouflowers.com. This time, I ordered for a birthday. The quality was great. The balloons still look good. I sent them to my stepmom and she sent me a picture. And she was happy with them. The color was vibrant. I was happy with it. Also, I like that fromyouflowers.com gives me an option to get a vase or not. They give you the option to purchase whatever you want, or some of the flowers come with a vase, but I like that option. And I like that they have always been very receptive. I had one issue a few years ago, and they fixed it immediately. They were good. So, I would recommend them.

fromyouflowers.com response

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear that we were able to assist with brightening the day of the recipient. We appreciate you.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

The recipients of the orders absolutely loved their gifts! They especially liked that they received a balloon with their bouquet of flowers. I liked that we had the option of sending a balloon and/or candy with the order. We were very happy with this service! This service was recommended by a friend and I would recommend this service to family members, co-workers and friends!

fromyouflowers.com response

We thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your order. Our goal is happy customers and we are so glad the gifts brightened the day for your friend. We appreciate you!

Sincerely,

From You Flowers

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

One time, the flowers died and new ones were sent. Also, I wanted to express my disappointment with the flowers. We paid for the larger arrangement and thank goodness we asked the recipient to take a photo because it looked just like the first option. Other than that, I've been a very satisfied customer for many years. They offer great variety and I would definitely recommend them still as this is a one-off thing. They don't always know what the vendors they reach out to are gonna provide. I'm gonna call them and hope they'll offer me a credit.

fromyouflowers.com response
    Thank you for your feedback. This will help us assist other customers. We appreciate you.
    Sincerely,

From You Flowers

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

First, I've used this online business at least three times without any issues. Each flower arrangement was fresh and beautiful. There's three price choices. I always use the middle or "deluxe" choice. This time I'd ordered "purple morning melody" for my niece. When I called her the flowers had not been delivered, even though my Gmail receipt showed a delivery. I called customer service and received a quick response from a representative. I explained what had happened. He contacted the flower shop while I was on hold. Someone from the shop said that the arrangement was delivered. I told the rep that I always had a photo sent to me by family when I ordered flowers. I received an apology and also a partial refund of $29.00 (rounded).

From You Flowers sent a replacement bouquet the next day to my niece. I saw the photo of the flowers and was disappointed. They were older. I sent a photo of the flowers and a photo of my order via Gmail to the business. Then I called customer service again. I spoke with a supervisor, Kenny. She apologized, and the next day my niece received a second bouquet! That arrangement was absolutely perfect. The next day I also received a small bouquet! I'm absolutely satisfied with customer service and two of three bouquets. I recommend "from you flowers" and will purchase from them again.

fromyouflowers.com response

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback very much because happy customers are our goal!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 20, 2023

I ordered beautiful flowers, teddy bear and chocolate and it was supposed to be delivered the same day which they never did and they got delivered the next day and totally different from what I ordered. This was the first time ordering from this company and it will be the last. I called, complained and all they did was apologized that was it and I paid too much for nothing. Don’t order from this company because you are wasting your money for nothing.

fromyouflowers.com response

We have attempted to contact you but could not reach you. A supervisor has left a message regarding the review. Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely, From You Flowers

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 16, 2023

Awful experience. I ordered flowers and a Get Well balloon to be delivered to my elderly neighbor broke her femur. I ordered the Florist Designed Get Well Bouquet. I was contacted the next day to say that my choice wasn't available...which I thought was odd since it was FLORIST DESIGNED so it could have been made from any type of flowers. Anyway, they assured me that the recipient would get an arrangement of equal or greater than the value I paid, which by the way came to $58.28 after taxes, delivery and a $14.99 service fee. (This was the total AFTER my $10.00 discount that I had). I'm not complaining about the price because I expected a beautiful floral arrangement with a Get Well balloon attached (which was an extra $5 for 1 balloon).

On 1/14 the recipient received an arrangement of 6 balloons....that's it...just balloons, no flowers at all. I contacted customer service who told me that I had agreed to this "slight substitution". Had I known that their "Slight substitution" was 6 very cheap by the way balloons which all looked the same, I would have cancelled my order and got it from somewhere else. I've ordered several times from them before but this time was an absolute nightmare.

For my "dissatisfaction" they gave me a $10.00 gift card which they can shove where the sun doesn't shine because I will not be ordering from them again. Then they gave me 20 percent back which was $8.48, Big woopie. I paid $58 for 6 balloons which they charged me $5 for the 1 balloon that was supposed to be attached to the floral arrangement. I'm assuming they can't add because if 1 is $5 then the 6 I received would have only been $30! And these cheesy balloons are the same ones I couldn't gotten at a dollar store for $6! I am very aggravated..as you can probably tell. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! Save yourself the frustration!

fromyouflowers.com response
    We have attempted to contact you via phone in regard to your review but were unable to reach you. A supervisor has left a voicemail in regard to your review. Please get in touch with us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely, From You Flowers.

Resolution response: Jan. 16, 2023

I was offered a full refund of my order because it never arrived and I was offered a $75 complementary arrangement from the company which I do appreciate however given my experience I probably will not redeem it. Customer service was quick and responsive though.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2023

Placed an order for flowers 3 days in advance for a friend who had surgery, checked throughout the day to see if the flowers were delivered, by 7pm they had not arrived. Called friend to let her know and she said no one ever came by. Emailed the company and they assured me they tried several times to reach the recipient but they weren't home. Issued me a 50% refund and assured me they would be delivered the next day. Checked with my friend throughout the day.. They never arrived. Emailed the company again and they apologized and issued a full refund. The customer service was very good and quick response but the delivery process was non-existent. Wouldn't order from here again.

fromyouflowers.com response
    We have attempted to contact you in regard to your review; however, we were unable to reach you. A supervisor has left a message regarding this review. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely, From You Flowers.

Resolution response: Jan. 20, 2023

Thanks for you quick response and assurance to correct the order.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2023

I ordered birthday arrangement for my friend that has baby roses and large roses. The arrangement arrived with three large almost dead roses with baby carnations that are wilted and about to die. It was embarrassing when my friend sent me the picture. I will never waste my money with them.

fromyouflowers.com response

Please accept our apologies regarding your order. A supervisor has reached out to your and left a voicemail regarding resolving this matter. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything we can assist with. Sincerely, From You Flowers

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 6, 2023

DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS WEBSITE. I ordered a bouquet and Standing Spray for my brother's funeral three weeks in advance. My daughter ordered a bouquet from the same website two weeks in advance and none of our flowers got delivered for my brother's funeral. This was even prior to contacting them via telephone two days before my brother's funeral to confirm that our flower arrangements would be delivered timely. At the time of the funeral, I was upset no flowers had been delivered to the funeral home. I contacted fromyouflowers and they could not tell my why none of our flower arrangements got delivered. All I got was an excuse that the orders were submitted to a local florist weeks in advance, but they didn't know why the flowers were not delivered. They would not tell me the local florist's name. Nevertheless, their negligence in not delivering any flowers ruined my brother's funeral and we had to proceed without any flowers.

VERY DEVASTATING! Then they gave us a hard time on getting a refund. They had the nerve to state they could still deliver the flowers after the funeral was over. How much sense does that make. ABSOLUTELY NONE! Further the customer service received was terrible and although they apologized, this mistake does not make up for the loss of not having flowers at this very emotional event. Again, it was not just my order that didn't get delivered, but my daughter's as well, which was made completely separate and apart from my order. How do they explain that error.

fromyouflowers.com response

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us so we could resolve the issue. If there is anything else further we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, From You Flowers.

fromyouflowers.com Company Information