1.21/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 22, 2018

1270 fromyouflowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 22, 2018

Worst service ever! DO NOT ORDER here. False advertisement because 6 pm cut off time delivery and no refund as they guarantee it. Don’t speak English unless you get manager on phone which took all day. Subcontractors so you can’t call florist directly. Horrible service.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Horrible! The flowers were nothing like the pictures, they were half dead. The flowers were not full. For 60 dollars I should have went to ProFlowers! I should have looked at the reviews first... took pictures.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Purple Morning Melody - So on the plus side, the flowers were delivered within the day and time frame that I designated for them to be delivered. I waited until the last minute to get my mom flowers and I should have known that it would not meet my expectations. The two cons: 1) The individual who delivered the flowers decided that if I didn't answer my door within 30 seconds, they would just go about their merry way and deliver other orders. Luckily, I had my sister place a call and they still managed to meet the 2 PM (THEIR) deadline. 2) The flowers I received were not up-to-par with what I expected. Instead of receiving a bouquet that was beautifully arranged. These flowers were tossed together with absolutely no care. I've attached two photos for clarity. Basically - review ANY and ALL sites before you place an order. Don't be like me and wait last minute and especially don't do it with a middle-man website.

Original review: April 18, 2018

The prices on this site are unclear until you actually are ready to pay for the order! They advertise a certain discount, and then apply them all back in the form of "handing and service fees". Will NOT order again from them, unless they can be a bit more upfront with their charges.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I ordered a peace lily to be delivered to my brother in law. I specified the flower to be sent to the address I specifically put on delivery address. I called my sister because it showed the flowers was delivered but only to find out the flower was sent to the funeral home. I didn't put the funeral home name or address nowhere on my order but this company took it upon themselves to do whatever they wanted. I will never ever order from this company again and also I think the vase as shown to be included wasn't included. Just horrible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: April 17, 2018

I paid the extra fee for next day morning expedited delivery before 12 and it never came. I recently had surgery and called to tell them since they missed the window of delivery I won't be able to give them access. They said, "Due to rain." That was their excuse but Edible Arrangements made their delivery by 11am. I then told them to hold the order till after 2.30pm and they delivered by 1.30pm. Luckily my mother in law came to help me and received the flowers but it was suppose to be a surprise for my wife. Furthermore the flowers I picked looked nothing like what was shown what I ordered. Please do not give this company your business.

Original review: April 17, 2018

My husband and I ordered 2 standing spray premium size for my grandma funeral. First of all my flowers showed up late when I specified time in which service was open. Second we ordered premium sprays and we received standard size. I called customer service and was only reimbursed $30 (15% for one and 10% for the 2nd one). Service rep was hard to hear due to language barrier as well. I was still upset that I called again and management was worse. Offered me another 15% reimbursement back on both on top of my first reimbursement and that only added up to 60 bucks back. They were not all allowed to tell us who their vendors were because I was going to return the flowers to them. We did not spend $300 only to get $60 back. First time AND LAST TIME I ORDER FROM THEM!!! EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Original review: April 16, 2018

Flowers don’t compare to the ad and picture. I upgraded to deluxe which states flowers will be what’s in the picture. They were very little flowers. Extremely disappointed. Delivery person must have knocked them over. Ribbon was all soaked. Will never order again.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I ordered Garden Romance. Everything about it was perfect for my fiance including the Roses. I also paid extra for four hour delivery. The arrangement was delivered 7 hours later, contained no roses and was clearly inferior to what I had ordered. I was given a $15 gift certificate when I complained but since I said I did not plan to use their service again that didn't mean much. I would not recommend using this company. It was about a $10 arrangement. I ended up paying $62 for and not getting the service or the arrangement I wanted.

Original review: April 15, 2018

This was a very special occasion to my kids. They were staying at their dad's house for the first time. So on Thursday 4/12 I ordered a package (deluxe junk food basket) to be delivered on Saturday 4/14 by 12:30pm. Of course I tracked the package and nothing at 12:30 so I read it could be at 6pm so I was like okay. I called at 5 and they said it was out for delivery, I called at 5:57 and then of course the flower shop was closed so they said for sure delivered Sunday Morning. Of course I didn't believe this. Called Sunday and NOPE they won't deliver until Monday! Well my kiddos are home Sunday by 6 sooo that doesn't work. I was so sad, disappointed and mad. Yes they will refund me, but that wasn't the point. It was a special occasion and they ruined it.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I had made an order for flowers at fromyouflowers.com and got an email confirmation that it was to be sent on 4/13/18. This was a very special occasion and I was counting on these flowers to be delivered. The next day I contacted the recipient to see if the flowers had been delivered. She didn’t receive them, So I contacted the site and informed them I was very disappointed. They said they called the florist near the recipient's area to confirm and they said it was delivered. That was obviously not the Case. If you want to be disappointed just order from these guys. HORRIBLE customer service.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Tried to send flowers to my fiancé when she didn’t get into a school program. Couldn’t make same day delivery that I had already paid for, then changed the flowers from what I ordered. Of course I don’t know of the quality of the product since I never saw it. I called customer service when time was getting close to closing on the second day when they had already said it would arrive in that day and they assured me that they would have it delivered by that day. Here we come to 9 pm on the delivery date, I’ve been stalling so my fiancé would be there when they arrived.

I call customer service and they tell me that the order was cancelled by an agent... I received no email, no notification whatsoever. The agent I spoke to told me that they could reopen the order and have it there by the next business day. No thanks, give me my money back. One thing they’re great at is processing refunds, which is probably a red flag in and of itself. A waste of time, money and sanity! DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!

Original review: April 12, 2018

I usually order direct from the florist but because I live out of state from my daughter I thought I would try fromyouflowers.com. I ordered the Southern Peach Bouquet with the Deluxe upgrade and balloons for my daughter's 30th Birthday to be delivered. A beautiful arrangement with all the class and charm I wanted to send for her special occasion. However, when my daughter sent a picture of her arrangement that surprisingly got delivered at the end of the day. My heart sank! Even though she appreciated her flowers I sent I had to tell her how disappointed I was because they were 1. Not at all what I ordered, not even similar and 2. They looked like someone took a bunch of leftover stock and dumped them in a jar and called it an arrangement.

They were wilted and smashed like it had fallen over and got crushed. Mind you this arrangement cost me over $80. I contacted customer service about the delivery and got a $15 gift card for my future arrangement. Are you kidding!!! The moment is ruined. The flowers can't be undone. Where is my refund they advertise on their website for not being 100% satisfied or a replacement? No. No such thing. Total lie!!! If you cherish your loved ones absolutely NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY! They will disappoint you. You will be embarrassed by what they send from you! And it can never be undone.

Original review: April 12, 2018

First was notified that the delivery couldn't be made same day... Annoying but understandable even though the same day delivery is something they pride themselves on. Then once flowers were delivered my mother sent me a picture of them and literally said "I hope you didn't spend a lot of money on these." The picture is not what I ordered and looks like someone just dumped random flowers into a Mason jar. I submitted a picture of what I selected, and a picture of what was delivered. Will never use again.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I ordered a sympathy spray of flowers on 4/4/18 to be sent to the family of a very close friend's mother who recently passed. The order was placed on 4/4/18 with a requested delivery date of 4/5/18 to the funeral home. The funeral was scheduled for 4/7/18 so I assumed that this arrangement would arrive in plenty of time prior to the services. In fact I received a confirmatory email stating that the flowers were indeed delivered on 4/5/18. I attended the funeral which was several hours away from my home and did not notice any arrangement that looked similar to what I had ordered.

But given the sadness of the day, I just chalked it up as me not paying close attention to all flowers present. The red flag went up however near the end of the service when the funeral home director read off the cards delivered with all flowers and my family's name was never called. Again I convinced myself that there had to be a good explanation; that perhaps the flowers were so large that they were not delivered to the church and were left either at the funeral home or already at the grave site. I would later find out this was not the case.

Trying to be respectful of the family's grief, I waited a couple of days after the funeral to check with both my friend and the funeral home to verify whether they received these flowers. I was quite disappointed to learn there was no record of the card or the flowers. On 4/10/18 I contacted From You Flowers via their 1-800 number and was told that the flowers were reported as being delivered. When I disputed this, the customer service representative called the florist and she was told that the florist was out at that time and that I would be contacted once they had reached the florist. I called the company again on 4/11/18 since I hadn't received a return call and again the representative called the florist.

The most shocking part of the story is that the rep came back to the phone apologizing for the non-delivery, only to say that the florist admitted she had never delivered the flowers because she had too many orders to fill on that day. When I asked why not A) contact me to let me know this, B) why was an email sent to me confirming delivery and C) with a requested delivery date 2 days prior to the funeral service, was there not enough time to at least deliver the flowers on either 4/6 or 4/7, the only response I received was so would you like us to deliver the flowers now?

I was livid and my immediate reply was "I don't think that's going to do a whole lot of good at this point given that the lady is dead and in her grave and the family has departed!" ABSOLUTELY DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY for any of your needs. Perhaps they are in the wrong business, given that the nature and timeliness of flower delivery is everything. I was offered a full refund (after I demanded it), but the sad part of this experience is that despite my family's presence at the service, my friend's family will never know the thoughts and prayers that were extended to them prior to that ever-so important day.

Original review: April 11, 2018

The flowers were advertised for $39.99 and the final order was $59.00 which included shipping and a $14.00 service fee that showed up just before the final button-press to make the purchase. In addition to that they wanted another fee to guarantee delivery to a business before 5pm. The delivery was to Rochester NY and the flowers shipped 24 hours earlier from New Jersey to Philadelphia to Buffalo and then to Rochester in a box in the back of a truck. I can't think of a single reason to use their services again.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Ordered same day service for wife our anniversary. Several hours later tracking order it said delivery exception. Then at bottom said delivered. But on top said will be tomorrow and will get out asap. Called and after looong wait got refund for same day and order discounted. They said called florist and they said driver went to that area without order. Next day tracked order and by 1115 still not out for delivery. Called again and after very looong wait said they contacted florist at least that is what they said, order should be no later than 500 pma so I cancelled order which seem to be the one thing they did well refunding quickly. Went to local florist and bought in person, they were not surprised at what happen. Nice thing is they were able to let me know who local florist was for this company. So that I can also do local review and notify BBB.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I ordered flowers (the local florist special) online on Friday 4/6 for delivery on Saturday 4/7. The payment was accepted, confirmation was received, and I was fully expecting for the flowers to be delivered as promised on Saturday. No communication on Saturday all at. No communication on Sunday either until I called the vendor and they said that "they were unable to identify a local florist that was able to deliver the flowers as requested on Saturday and that they would try to deliver on Monday". First - the "tentative" nature of the agreement should be clear to the consumer before placing the order. Second - some type of communication should be sent to the consumer that the date of delivery was not going to be met. Horrific customer experience.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I was happy to be able to have flowers delivered by Easter to my long time friends. I am not living near at the moment. They thanked me, sent pics and not at all what I ordered. Very dissatisfied for 2!

Original review: April 7, 2018

Ordered flowers on 4/1 to be delivered on 4/3 for my best friend who had just lost her father. Flowers were not delivered. Contacted customer service on 4/5, who promised to upgrade the order, resend, and have them delivered the next day (4/6). Once again, flowers were not delivered, and by this time, would even miss the memorial service.

Called customer service again on 4/7. First call dropped after over 15 minutes on hold. Second call finally went through, we explained the situation, and asked for a refund. After over 5 minutes on hold again, she offered us an upgrade and re-delivery. I denied this, saying I had already asked for a refund, and the previous promise of an upgrade and delivery had failed. Since a refund was my original request, I asked why she came back with the 'upgrade' offer, and not my refund.

She said that she would not be able to offer a refund, since it was the weekend, and the florist with whom the order had placed was closed. I pushed back, and she changed her story, and would be able to give the refund after all, but would need to clear it with a supervisor... Which is where she should have started in the first place. We'll see if the money goes back into my account as promised, or if I will have to pursue further action. She did finish the call with a very scripted 'Thank you for choosing From You Flowers'. A mistake which I won't make a second time.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I ordered flowers early in the morning for same day delivery and the flowers were never delivered. I called the next day and had to sit on hold and fight with the offshore customer service person for 40 minutes before I could get a refund. Avoid at all costs.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I see a lot of negative reviews but I have to say I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with this website. I ordered flowers for my best friend when she graduated college and the rainbow roses she received were gorgeous. I used the company for mother’s day when I was in Australia and unable to buy flowers myself. The bouquet that was delivered was gorgeous. My husband has ordered flowers several times from them for me and they’re always beautiful and timely. I think it comes down to the florist who’s actually making the bouquets since the website is a bit of a middleman.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I ordered on March 29th "You're in My Heart" (Deluxe) Red Flower Bouquet in Vase for a 70th Birthday. Requested delivery on March 31st. Order was delivered on time, however Fromyouflowers.com did not deliver what I paid for. A small vase with 3 flowers and baby breath. Called on April 1st spoke to Customer Service Krystie, promised to upgrade and send out the right one on the next day, (Monday). Nothing. No delivery at all. Called again on Monday, spoke to Customer Service Kayon, stated the best he could do is give back 50%. 3 days later "NOTHING". This is the 2nd time I have ordered from this company. Ordered an arrangement to be delivered for a funeral. NEVER made it. I'm done. NEVER will I use Fromyouflowers.com - this company is a rip-off.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I placed an order online at 2 pm yesterday for same day delivery. Cost was $60.00 in total. The flowers have yet to be delivered. Yesterday I spent two hours on hold trying to reach a customer service rep. Today I called and the company put me on hold to contact the florist. They said the florist is out making deliveries which means my merchandise should be delivered today. CONSUMERS BE WARNED. NEVER USE THIS UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY. IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

Original review: April 5, 2018

I had ordered a bouquet for my parents for Easter and after they didn't receive them during regular business hours I called their support and they said they couldn't contact the local florist because, surprise, it was after business hours and they were closed. They said they would refund 20% of the charge. Well the next day wasn't Easter which is when I wanted them delivered. The display was a center piece and because it was Easter so I chose this display because it included candles which I thought would add a religious quality to it. Well the candles didn't arrive with the late bouquet. I had also ordered another flower arrangement for my Mom's birthday that vaguely resembled the image online. I understand that contracted florists might not have slightly different products but really? Sorry last time for me, family and friends.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I ordered two items to be delivered to my husband at work for our anniversary and I paid an additional fee to ensure they would be delivered by noon, knowing he may come home early. Only one item was delivered and I was given the run around on the other item all afternoon, being offered a $5 then $15 refund for the trouble. I spent almost 2 hours total on the phone with this company mostly on hold. I had to call back three separate times trying to get my money refunded and receiving shady emails saying I would receive my refund in a few days. The whole process was not on the up and up and I would never use them again. Beware!!

Original review: April 5, 2018

I ordered 4 flower arrangements for a funeral on 4/5. They were delivered today. Apparently they split my order between two florists. Two of the arrangements were supposed to be identical, but arrived in different colored and shaped baskets from two different florists??? They were supposed to go on the church steps. One other arrangement came in the wrong vase and I paid for the premium version and was sent the basic. The last arrangement was to be the deluxe and they sent only the basic. So to recap... Two arrangements missing a large amount of flowers, one in the wrong vase... AND two identical basics sent to two different florists and came looking different in different color/style/size baskets.

I paid over $325 and they are offering me a $88 refund... Not happy! I now have to go buy two matching arrangements for the church steps and a shorter vase arrangement for the urn table (probably costing at least another $300.) Some bargain... I asked for the florist's name several times and they will not give to you before delivery so there is no way of checking on your order with the local florist.

DO NOT USE... I should not be dealing with this the night before a funeral. They will not treat you right when they make a mistake. I sent a picture of what I received (all four arrangements together). The first two are supposed to be identical, but as you can see were sent to separate florists, they do not match. The second two were not the arrangements I paid for and one was even in the wrong vase... They were supposed to have two to three times the flowers. One is even supposed to have daises and they are missing altogether.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I placed the order on 4/1 and was told a delivery of 4/3 would happen. Well... it didn’t. When I called to inquire I was told there was an “inconvenience” at the florist. Really. But they would give me $4 off my $50 order. No thank you. It is your job. An “inconvenience”...what the heck does that mean. It means... never ordering here ever again!!!

Original review: April 3, 2018

I ordered my $50 flower arrangement 4 days ago for my mother's anniversary since she is always doing nice things for me and my sister. The flowers never arrived and when I called to ask why they said, "Oh we don't have someone that can deliver in that area." I said, "Well I never got a phone call or a voicemail or an email stating that." They just were gonna take my money and never deliver them I guess. They had 4 days to inform me. Instead they let my mom's special surprise that I told her was waiting at home for her never happened. Upon googling Fromyouflowers reviews they have a 1 star not 5 stars as the site states. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. We shall see if I even get my money back. I should have googled them first. Lesson learned.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I ordered from this company TWICE and both times I was disappointed. My first experience with this company was when I ordered flowers on Monday to be delivered on before Friday, Note: I wrote and called the company on Monday and told them that they can deliver them any time that week just before Friday. The women on the phone was so happy that we had all this time to figure out a delivery date that works for them. My friend was fired from her job and was packing up and leaving by Friday. A whole week went by and she did not mention anything about flowers. So I called on Friday (final delivery day) to figure out this issue and they told me it was not possible for them to be delivered by the day. Once again they had the whole week to be delivered. I made sure the customer service rep made notes of it.

Second time I (accidentally) ordered from this company (I forgot the issues the first time.) I ordered Mother's Day flowers early, in March to be exact. I obviously wanted them delivered on Mother's Day in the morning. They contacted me the day after I placed my order and told me that it is not possible to deliver them on Mother's Day. They can get them to her the week before or week after. That was all the information or options I received. They did not offer to refund me some money or a discount or coupon for next time (as if I'm coming back). Nothing. MY emails were passed along to multiple representative and they have not solved the issue. I ordered MONTHS in advance and they still cannot figure out a solution for this problem. I am very disappointed and I will never use this company again. I encourage you all not to buy flowers from them, steep shipping prices for continuously wrong delivery dates and times. Horrible.

fromyouflowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

From You Flowers has a large network of local partners, working with more than 20,000 florists worldwide to provide the freshest blooms on demand. The company also offers other gifts, like stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to be delivered with or instead of flowers.

• Same-day delivery: Customers can have same-day delivery service by placing their orders before 3 p.m. in the delivery time zone. Orders can be placed 24/7 by phone or online. There is an additional fee for same-day delivery.

• Holiday-inspired arrangements: Find floral decorations that spruce up seasonal decor in its specialty arrangements.

• Guarantee: The company offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, so consumers can buy with the confidence that every bloom will be picture perfect. Unsatisfied customers can call From You Flowers for a refund or replacement.

• Discount coupons: From You Flowers offers a variety of discount options and sales depending on the season and availability. Make sure to do an Internet search before placing your order to find the best deal.

• Price: From You Flowers has bouquets and arrangements priced at less than $30. Delivery fees are not included in the price shown online.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs