fromyouflowers.com

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My experience with this organization has been HORRIBLE to say the least. My fiancé ordered flowers for me for my birthday of which was on July 12, 2017 and I have yet to receive them of which is now July 17, 2017. They stated they were delivered of which they have NOT BEEN. Had I read the reviews on this company I would have shared with my fiancé not to order through them. It seems as though all of the clients that have ordered with them thus far, have experienced lack of service as promised. I am not the one. I will receive my flowers or legal action will take place...

I ordered "Sugar and Sweet" bouquet for my sister's birthday, she lives in New Jersey (I live in Germany). "Sugar and Sweet" described as beautiful pink roses paired with white alstroemeria. Delivered in a unique pink vase, which is wrapped with a decorative pink ribbon. Price: $ 67.97. Instead of the ordered bouquet was delivered a miserable thing, consisting of three half-withered roses and a pair of very sad chamomiles. HANDS OFF FROM fromyouflowers.com!!! RUN AWAY AS FAST, AS YOU CAN!!!

I ordered flowers for my wife at 8:36 am. I paid the 4.99 for guaranteed delivery service within the next 4 hours, she should had received the flowers at 12:36 pm. I called at 12:40 pm and the guy from customer service told me that the flowers are in the truck to be delivered already. At 3:30 pm no flowers delivered yet. I called the company and the lady from customer service told me that the flowers are leaving now from the flower shop because there was a problem in the delivery which means the guy from the first call lied to me saying that the flowers were in the truck already. Now I received a call from the truck guy saying he is delivering the flowers and the flowers that suppose to be in my wife's hand at 12:36 pm will be arriving at her business at 4 pm where probably the office will be closed at that time. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO SEND FLOWERS TO ANYBODY!!! WORST SERVICE IN THE NATION!!!

SO DISPLEASED I COULD SCREAM! I paid extra for expedited shipping and it never arrived. I called to see what was happening and they said that it was delayed because they still hadn't contacted a florist (5+ hours later). It was a birthday gift and they didn't even bother to tell me it wasn't going to be delivered!!! Absolutely LIVID! If they were closer I would drive there and tell them how unprofessional and ridiculous this service is!!!

I placed an order on a Saturday for two plants to be sent to one address. It took 40 minutes to place the order! They insisted it had to be 2 separate order numbers. Today, Monday, I received a call that the address for one order was in a different state!!! Two arrangements, one address and they couldn't get it right! Now today, Monday evening when I can't get a confirmation of delivery online, I call up only to be told neither arrangement was delivered! How grossly incompetent. I will NEVER do business with this company and will inform the funeral home that recommended them how terrible their service is!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

When I first started using From You Flowers, they would send a confirmation of your order and the flowers were always on time and in good condition. In the past year, most of the time you do not receive a confirmation, they are almost always late and although they are willing to credit the delivery charge or a dollar amount from your next order, this has become the norm instead of the exception and I'm about to source another online service. I use online services generally because much of my family is on the other side of the country. I wish I didn't have to write this, but I have given them chance after chance to get it right. The latest... A 75th birthday gift (this time, instead of flowers) ordered almost 2 weeks ago, I've been advised will be late. And they are offering me $10 off my next purchase... This is unacceptable.

Ordered flowers for a very special anniversary. They did not deliver. Maybe next week they will replace them with a 20% discount! This company sucks! DO NOT USE THEM... EVER!!! Buyer beware. Even paid extra for expedited shipping.

I paid extra to have the delivered next business day. In the morning not happening. I call they tell me if I can't wait one more day I say no so they delivery 7 hours later and they show up something different. Also I pay for 4 balloons they send only one. Bad experience with this company.

I purchased flowers over the internet. No problem. They arrived on time and were very nice. Problem came later when I started receiving magazines in the mail. I found that Fromyouflowers had (without my permission) signed me up for Sunset magazine. I did not want them to share ANY of my information with another company nor did I want more junk mail than what I already get. I won't buy from them again.

So I purchased flowers and chocolate for my wife on 7/13/2017 to be delivered to her place of employment on 7/14/2017. Upon delivery the chocolate was fully melted and all over the flowers. I called and informed them that I was requesting a full refund and I will send the property back to them at cost to me. They refused a refund but instead wanted to refund me 30 percent of my order which only covered handling/shipping. I told her that was not acceptable and this was the worst service I had ever received with a florist company.

Ordered the "rainbow of colors" dozen roses with a customized picture vase. No variety of colors, only pink roses that looked old, browning, and wilting. The "custom" picture vase is not as described - merely a plain glass vase with a curled up paper photo print tucked inside - completely false advertising and way overpriced at an additional $12.99! Expect NOTHING extra. A few stems of baby's breath or greenery always complement a bouquet -- unless half dead when received like these were. Also, expect shipment in a box - must be arranged by recipient. Customer Service unresponsive. Lesson Learned: Don't do business with online companies that do not post ALL customer reviews. (they post good reviews only!)

I ordered the upgraded European Dish Garden for my friend but it's not what I ordered. When she sent me a picture of what she got, I couldn't believe it. I was actually embarrassed. She got a small basket with three plants in it. A total rip off. Charged me for top of line and sent bottom of line. I do not recommend this company. Wish I had seen the reviews before I used them.

DO NOT - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. The beautiful arrangement I ordered for my close cousin's funeral were much MUCH smaller than pictured. I was horrified and so embarrassed by the very small arrangement that was even more so dwarfed by those around it. I can't believe this company is still in business with the bad reviews. They get a minus 5 stars from me!

OK - so I ordered from the company and got a confirmation that the flowers were delivered. They were not. Ugh. I read a lot of the reviews after that and was really frustrated. They promised (and still the promise is there because I have not gotten it yet) that they will credit my card $12 and some change for the error. But, the flowers did arrive the next day and they were beautiful. Further, upon contacting customer service, the person was polite, willing to make up for the error and followed up. They are also really concerned that you are happy with your order, which I appreciate, hence the 4 stars.

My name is Nadia and my birthday was on July 6th. My family lives in Moldova, Eastern Europe and they wanted to surprise me so my sister and my dad ordered two bouquets of flowers and a balloon to be delivered on July 6th to my address in Las Vegas. I have only received one bouquet that didn't even look like the one on the picture and the 2nd one was never delivered. I called customer service and I was transferred to Jaimie. I explained to her that my family lives in Europe and they don't speak English and that I have all the info that she needs to verify why my order was not delivered and she kept saying that "My system doesn't allow me to do it. I have to talk to your sister." I told her that it would be hard for her to communicate but she insisted. My sister called and she told her that she must speak with my dad now because he is the credit card holder. My dad doesn't speak English and he doesn't even know how to start a conversation.

I just do not I understand why does she need to speak with my dad when they charged him the full amount. The money are not in his account. This created so much stress and inconvenience for us. All they wanted was to do something nice for me and it turned into a problem. For my parents $100 is a lot of money as they live in a place where average income per month is $200 plus it made them so sad to find out that I didn't receive the flowers nor they will get reimbursed as that lady wouldn't want to talk to anyone but him. I really don't understand what does she need him for, if the payment was proceeded. It is such a rip off and such a disappointment. I work myself for a big corporation and I deal with customers on a daily basis but I have never seen such a service in my life.

This company has the worst service, Jaimie didn't even make an effort to help us. She just kept saying... "Unfortunately I have to talk to your sister... The system doesn't allow me"... Are you serious? The system doesn't allow you? Are you in charge of the system and your computer or is the computer actually controlling you? All I can say is that we forgot to be humans... We forget that a situation like this could happen to any of us and we hope to have someone help us and not just give us attitude and carelessness. I am so sad for my family as they cannot understand why can't they just deliver the flowers. I didn't call to complain or anything like that as I know that mistakes happen. All I wanted to know was what has happened to my flowers and if they can deliver them. :((( I would never recommend this company to anyone. I hope that people do some researches before they even place a order.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Although not happy with the actual product itself, the customer service was very helpful and after a few back and forth emails and myself explaining the disappointment in the product received I was given a full refund of both payments!

Will give them another go with very specific requirements next time!

Tilly of London, Other on

Original Review

The flowers are far from what they claim to look like. I paid for an upgrade of the picture so even more of a letdown. It was missing a balloon and they deflated in one day! They've charged me and cancelled my first order due to not being able to contact me so the flowers were late for arrival of my sister and baby home from hospital surprise. So paid a second time, I have yet to receive my first refund. They have told me I have to sort it out with my bank! Great thanks! In addition to add insult after complaining about the actual flowers and x2 payments they offered me a gift certificate of 10 dollars towards my next order. Yeah ok I've now paid 200 dollars for poor flowers, deflated balloons, delivered 3 days late and they think I'm going to order again with a gift receipt! They're joking right?

Ordered flowers for a funeral out of state, which is always scary anyway. This time I feel like I hit the jackpot... enough for me to write a review! Amazing! People sent me pics and compliments on the beautiful spray. I have a new florist!

I paid extra to have the flowers delivered within 4 hours. After 4 hours called them and they told me they couldn't contact the florists. So I waited for 3 more hours and called again. They told me it would be there in 5 minutes. Waited an hour and called again. They gave me 20% off. She finally got her flower and they looked like my 2 year old went out and put some flowers in a bowl. I will never use them again.

I purchased flowers in a vase and paid for next day delivery. The flowers were never delivered so a few days later I called to ask why. They said they would try to deliver them the next day - I got a call the next day to say they couldn't find the house and wouldn't deliver them (the house is very easy to find). So a week later, as a last resort I asked them to deliver the flowers to my house so I could deliver them if they would not. Genuinely disappointed with the experience.

Just like all of you I received the same service today. From them refunding me 20% (I asked for more though) to not even coming close to the picture and was not delivered on time. We're not kidding when we say all of this. They really did a horrible job!! I'm so mad, this was my girlfriend's and I 4 year anniversary and they ruined it. I also had to call multiple times to keep track of the delivery because I paid extra for early delivery. Everything was so bad. Keep in mind I ordered the PREMIUM. I was wondering if you all would like to get in touch and I don't know sue them or file a complaint because there's a lot of us.

This is the worst company ever. I paid for the morning delivery and is 3pm and the basket never was delivered... I called around 1 pm and they told me around 2 o'clock the basket will be on destination but nothing!! Is the second time I ordered from here and is always something going wrong. Is a lesson and never ever I will order anything again.

I ordered a very nice looking gift basket for a friend who just had a baby & was still in the hospital. It was advertised next day delivery & I even paid extra to have it delivered the following morning just in case she left the hospital early. Fast forward to the next day early afternoon. I heard she was leaving the hospital soon & checked the status of my order to ensure it was received. IT WAS NOT EVEN DELIVERED YET!

I called customer service, was told it was delayed a day! I then told them what my whole point of this was & demanded a cancellation & refund. He offered 30% off I said, "NO CANCEL MY ORDER NOW & I WANT A FULL REFUND." So... he said it was cancelled & we will see if I truly receive a refund in the 1-3 business days he said. Please, don't ever order from here & after reading all the negative reviews I am truly SHOCKED they are allowed to be in business & I'm actually glad she didn't get the basket because it probably wouldn't have looked like the picture AT ALL based on what I've read. I only wish I would have read the reviews first.

I chose this arrangement and vase based on the picture provided for a funeral service. In addition I selected the "premium" (+20$) version. Not only was the result disappointing, I was thoroughly embarrassed by what was delivered. I actually found myself apologizing to the family for it. Forget the nice blue glass vertical vase in the picture. The vase used was short, squat, ceramic, solid light blue and appropriate only for a bathroom. The entire arrangement was no more than 10" tall and roughly the same in width. It had to be the smallest arrangement at the service. Avoid them like the plague. No refund or apology can make up for the embarrassment they have caused me. P.S. The only positive I gave them was for delivering on time to the right place. But considering what was delivered I wish they had messed up and not gotten it there.

I placed an order to be delivered to my sister in Indiana, for her birthday. I ordered several days in advance so there was plenty of time for the florist to process my order. I received a call from a man saying that they were unable to deliver the flowers because no one was home to accept them and he wanted more information about my sister. That sent up a flag for me, a call from someone with no identifying info on caller ID asking when my sister would be home. I told him I didn't know, I'm on the west coast, she's in the mid-west, just leave them on the porch. He replied that someone might steal them. I said just leave them anyway, it's just flowers.

He said they might be damaged by the weather. "Just leave them, I'll take responsibility," I said. He then hung up. A short while later I received an e-mail saying that the flowers couldn't be delivered on time and they hoped I would understand but they would be delivered the following day. Shortly thereafter, I received another phone call to inform me that because of the July 4th holiday, they couldn't deliver them until July 5th. They were supposed to be delivered on June 30th!! She said that they would upgrade the order with added flowers to the arrangement. Remains to be seen.

I ordered the premium version of Love Is Splendor for my Mother on Mother's Day. Pictured in photo from website. What I received the first time was nothing like the photo. The flowers were red and white and stuffed in a different vase. Called and they sent another replacement. Got the colors correct, but again looks nothing like the photo. If you want a grab bag flower arrangement this is the place to go. If you want to spend a lot of money to get flowers that look nothing like the photo this is the place to go. Very disappointed. If they were unable to provide the arrangement they should have called to let me know. Bad business. :(

My first order was to my Mother in Law when her husband died, I wanted to cheer her up with a beautiful bouquet. When I saw what was actually delivered it was in NO WAY comparable to the photo on the website. I reached to customer service and they did respond fairly quickly and offered a $150 credit. So, in combination with the "credit" I received for being a new customer (which was really a bait and switch for the handling fee, fine, that's a wash) and the $15 credit for the poor product, I decided to order a bouquet for me, yes me. And here's what I received (see pictures) and here is my email to the company...

"Thank you for the credit. I wanted to share my 2nd experience with you. I used this credit and a $12.19 from my first order which I was aggressively prompted to use or lose, so I decided to order another bouquet, for myself, ORDER # **, and it was delivered on Friday 6/30. I cannot understand how this bouquet would have cost, without a total discount of $27.19, $88.99. It's a little bit taller than a candle (see attached photos). Furthermore, the roses (all 3 of them are RED not lavender), the flowers are already drooping (as of 7/3) and 1 of the roses is rotting (again, see pictures).

Lastly, the bait and switch where you discount the item by about $14 and then charge a $14.99 handling fee did not go unnoticed, but I was willing to give your company 1 more try. I am not a thrifty person, but this is a luxury item, not a necessity, and I am thoroughly confused as to how this order can be justified? Please, help me understand. Tell me that this bouquet looks anything like the picture for the deluxe bouquet showing dozen lavender roses and at least 10 stems of lavender and pink stock???"

I ordered the "Birthday Bonanza" arrangement (now renamed, the "Simply Stunning" arrangement) on 7/1/2017 via their "Same Day Delivery" page, for delivery by 7/2/2017 - in time for a friend's 70th Birthday... The flowers NEVER arrived and I wasn't notified of any problems with the delivery. I contacted their consumer service department to investigate and they confirmed they hadn't been delivered, apologized for the oversight and offered to send an upgraded arrangement to my friend on 7/3/2017 (today). I thought that was great (mistakes happen, after all, and they were trying to make it right). Today comes and my friend lets me know she received the flowers & that they "smell wonderful." I thought, PERFECT! It all worked out at the end!... Until I looked at the picture of the arrangement she received...

Like other reviewers of this company had mentioned, the arrangement didn't look ANYTHING like the arrangement I purchased, nor was it an upgrade by any means. In the end, my friend's happy with her gift, so I'm chalking it up to experience. But, the whole experience left a really bad taste in my mouth for this company... So much so that I was compelled to create a ConsumerAffairs Account, just so that I could write this review. I'll NEVER do business with From You Flowers again, and I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone else either. Lesson Learned! I also plan to check the reviews on this site before doing business with new companies going forward.

Ordered flowers from this company for a friend who lost her dog last night. Paid extra for delivery next day. The checkout was a scam. They make you okay to the charge for the bouquet but then when you confirm the order the next screen that pops up shows that they charged you an extra $20 for that delivery that wasn't on the previous screen. I agreed to pay the extra 5 for delivery by noon the next day but at noon the order still wasn't there, so I called the company. The company said they sent me an email saying it wouldn't be there for 4 more days. I never got the email. I asked for a refund and they told me that would take 5 days. Worst online order I've ever experienced.

I placed an order. Before I wanted my order to go out I needed a confirmation that my item will be delivered on time. I also told the person "If my item cannot arrive on said date I don't want the item. Do not charge my card." He ensured me it was no problem. My item will be delivered on said date. They placed the order. Charged my card. It was okay until I received an email stated your item will not be delivered on time. They charged my card without my permission. This is fraud!!! Identity theft!!! Someone needs to do something about this. I have my own attorney. Someone I can trust. Thank you.

If it was possible to give negative stars they would get a -5*! The flowers were for my father-in-law's funeral. We paid extra to have them delivered within 4 hours. The flowers were never delivered. I called them from the funeral home and they agreed to a full refund at that time. I saw a "pending" credit on my bank site that night. I also asked for the florist to contact me about the error. The florist has never called.

So I checked my bank this morning and the "pending credit" is no longer there. I called the company this morning and after being put on hold numerous times I was finally told I would see the credit within 3 business days. I was also told that the same bouquet ordered previously would now be sent to my mother-in-law's house on Monday. Then less than 5 minutes later I receive a call back that they can't send that same bouquet but they'll send a complimentary one valued at $40! They put me on hold once again and finally agreed to send the same bouquet that was originally ordered. We'll see how this all ends and I'll update my review if needed. If this review gets deleted from their site they can rest assured it's also copied on the consumer review site. Needless to say I'll never do business with this company in the future.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

From You Flowers has a large network of local partners, working with more than 20,000 florists worldwide to provide the freshest blooms on demand. The company also offers other gifts, like stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to be delivered with or instead of flowers.

• Same-day delivery: Customers can have same-day delivery service by placing their orders before 3 p.m. in the delivery time zone. Orders can be placed 24/7 by phone or online. There is an additional fee for same-day delivery.
  • Holiday-inspired arrangements: Find floral decorations that spruce up seasonal decor in its specialty arrangements.
  • Guarantee: The company offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, so consumers can buy with the confidence that every bloom will be picture perfect. Unsatisfied customers can call From You Flowers for a refund or replacement.
  • Discount coupons: From You Flowers offers a variety of discount options and sales depending on the season and availability. Make sure to do an Internet search before placing your order to find the best deal.
  • Price: From You Flowers has bouquets and arrangements priced at less than $30. Delivery fees are not included in the price shown online.
  • Best for significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Compare Flower Delivery