1.19/5
Based on 558 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

fromyouflowers.com

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 21, 2018

1175 fromyouflowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Purchased a gift basket for my father to be sent after surgery. Was promised 100% guarantee that it would be delivered SAME DAY! An hour or so after my order I received an email stating it would arrive tomorrow sorry for the inconvenience. I called and cancelled my order and was told the money would not be put back in my account for 3 days! It is too late to find another florist and my funds are not available. I really counted on them to do what was promised and now I'm left with no options. I hope anyone reading this will reconsider putting your trust in this company! I'm sorry I did!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

I ordered a bouquet of sympathy flowers to be sent to the funeral home at about 9:45am on 02/20/2018 and chose the option for same day delivery as the services were scheduled for that day at 5pm. I chose the same day delivery option for delivery by 5pm. The delivery did not make it that day. I called them and spoke with a rep who assured me that the flower arrangement would be delivered by 9am the following day 2/22/2018. The rep also refunded the same day delivery fee that I was charged. Fast forward to the following morning, the funeral along with my best friend’s mother (she was the one who passed) were scheduled to leave the funeral home at 11am and go to the church for services and burial. Well guess what! The flowers were not delivered by 9am as promised nor were they delivered by 11am.

They attempted to deliver the floral arrangement to the funeral home sometime after 12 noon and of course the funeral home informed the delivery person that they missed to services and the floral arrangement was refused. I find this out by checking my email for a delivery confirmation, which there was none. I go to the website to track the order, well the “order cannot be found”! I call once again to fromyouflowers and while on the phone, she is reading the comments on the order which indicate the services were missed. The rep offered to have them delivered to another address. I tell her, “No thank you, just cancel my order.” Which she did.

Although I don’t really have a complaint about their customer service, they were very nice in assisting as much as they could and did not have an issue with refunding me... (the refund is already showing on my PayPal), I do know I will not do business with this company again...you only get one chance from me. The delivery of the sympathy arrangement was pretty important to me as my best friend of 30 Plus years' mother had passed away. Pretty disappointed with this company.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

I ordered two items from fromyouflowers.com to be delivered for my daughter's birthday. The chocolate covered strawberries were delivered by a chocolate vendor as requested and were on a separate order made at the same time as the flowers; however, the flowers never arrived. When I called about this the company said their records indicated they were delivered. I explained that the front door of my daughter's home had a 24 hr. camera and we could show they did not arrive. As soon as they heard about the camera, they said a new delivery would go out on Tuesday. It also never arrived yesterday, February 23, 2018. After a complaint call to them, I cancelled the order. Their ineptitude is outrageous!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

This is the review I left on the From You Flowers website along with a picture. Here I included the European Dish Garden I ordered and what was actually received. I scoured the internet to find the perfect flowering plant basket to send to my mother in Florida. I knew she would love the design and the basket itself. I was assured by the gentleman on the phone that she would get what is pictured. It is nowhere close to the one pictured and looks much smaller than the size I paid for.

In fact, there is no arrangement that even resembles what she received. It's pretty but then what's the point of selection if you're just going to get a grab bag of a design?? I called customer service and they are going to redeliver but could not answer if the same local florist would be used or not. If From You Flowers comes through and sends an arrangement remotely close to the one pictured, I will gladly change my review. I gave 2 stars and not 1 because of the offer to resend.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Ordered two bouquets to be delivered to the same house, the same day. One for my mom, one for her caregiver. The caregiver got hers, my mom didn't. Mom's were delivered the next day - and when I called them to complain, this company offered to give me a $10.00 coupon on my next order. I then sent the company an email asking them how they thought THAT was a solution. I never get a response from them - but get a notification from Paypal that they have given me a credit of $7.24. I hope their lost business from me, my family and friends was worth the $7.24. Customer Service is definitely an all but lost art. What a joke!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

We have ordered flowers from this company 4 times now and every time we order them the flowers NEVER look like the flowers we ordered on their website. We have paid a lot of money for these flowers each time and have always been disappointed. Will NEVER use them again... BEWARE! Save your money.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I ordered flowers from this company to send to my grandmother on the 1 year anniversary of my grandfather’s death. 75 years they spent together – this last year has been horrible for her. I ordered the flowers 5 weeks early to ensure there was no confusion and expressed the importance of the order as I made my purchase. The flowers were never delivered. When I called to figure out what had happened, DEVASTATED that on the one day I needed these flowers to be there, they didn’t arrive, the agent I spoke to said that she had no idea where the flowers were and would “have to look into it.” The call ended. The afternoon on the following day, I still had yet to hear from the company so I called again.

The man I spoke with told me that he could deliver the flowers the NEXT day and quote “late flowers are better than never.” YES, he literally said this to me. And he still tried charging me for the flowers! The best he could do, he told me, was to offer me 20% off my next order. I demanded that my issue be sent to a manager immediately. Robyin, the supervisor, called me and apologized for the error. She refunded my money and sent the flowers that I ordered to my grandmother that day (a day late), free of charge. She also offered me a $50 credit towards a future order in an attempt to make things right. I was assured I would receive a call when my grandmother’s flowers were delivered – I did not.

I called the following morning and Robyin confirmed they had been delivered. Again she apologized for the lack of organization and for the supervisor who did not call me when they should have. Two weeks later, I decided to use the credit to send my best friend flowers on the anniversary of her father’s death. It is an important day that we cherish and celebrate to remember the most important man in her life. I contacted Robyin personally and placed the order through her. I was paranoid about the order and attempted “tracking” it multiple times on the website, before being informed that the tracking wasn’t like UPS, etc. and that the tracking would only be updated once the order was delivered. I was assured by Robyin that the supervisor on staff would call as soon as my best friend’s flowers were delivered. I never received a call.

While being in touch with her all day, I knew my best had not received her flowers yet. So I started making calls, desperate to not end up in the same position as before. FromYouFlowers couldn’t locate the flowers, claimed they had been delivered and that there was nothing they could do until the following day. By this point, I was IRATE. I took the situation into my own hands and contacted the apartment complex where she lives and was notified that the delivery person REFUSED to take the flowers to the apartment and upon being notified that the front desk does not take deliveries, they STILL refused and left the flowers. I was able to track down the flowers through the handful of people I spoke to at the apartment complex and then BEGGED the front desk to deliver them to her. They had to send an employee of the apartment complex to my girlfriend’s apartment 4 buildings away and be short staffed while she did so.

When she finally received the flowers, she took pictures and sent them! And would you believe it? The flowers I ordered were NOT the flowers that were delivered. She didn’t know the difference and I wasn’t about to tell her, so I left well enough alone. I contacted FromYouFlowers and let them know what happened and they actually had the audacity to blame my flower recipient for not receiving the flowers because “she wasn’t home.” Unfortunately for them, I was on the phone texting and speaking all day and knew for a fact she had never left the apartment.

This company is incredibly disorganized and they have a heinous disregard for the clientele they serve. I'd like nothing more than to forget this entire ordeal ever happened. Two days of extreme importance - not just to me BUT TO OTHER HUMAN BEINGS - and this company managed to ruin both of them. Flowers a day late does not make sentiment - it makes forgetfulness and lack of caring. I am horrified by the treatment by this company and I will never do business with them again.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I feel like I need to counter some of the 1 & 2 star reviews. First, my experience: I needed an emergency "I'm sorry" bouquet. Found this company through a standard Google search. Read the endorsements on the homepage and saw the deals and figured I'd give 'em a shot. I ordered a same-day bouquet to be delivered to a local hospital. Price was reasonable for same-day delivery.

Then I read all the complaints. I was mortified. I had already spent the money and I didn't want to have to deal with customer service if I didn't have to. I decided to wait and see - give the benefit of the doubt. I'm glad I did. The bouquet was delivered well before the promised delivery time. The bouquet was beautiful. And my wife was appreciative and posted pics on all her social media accounts. What a lifesaver. I assume that this national company works with local florists. And I'm sure some of these florists get the short end of the stick. But whoever they work within the Cleveland area is on the ball, and I can't say enough about how great the product was and how great my experience was. Thanks, FYF.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I ordered my wife our 25th anniversary flowers with a bear and a box of chocolate on 02/17/2018 with a total of $98.46. 1st the delivery was late, second they did not deliver the bear and a box of chocolate and third the flowers does not look like the one on the advertise ad. The flowers look like **. If I just knew I'm not even going to buy this for 20 dollars. I call them asking for refund. They said they only can give me 30% back. Well now I know where not to buy flowers next time. If you can see the picture below, if I can give 0 star to this company, I will not think twice to give them ZERO.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I ordered a flower bouquet for my best friend to be delivered to her work for her birthday. The bouquet I ordered had red roses and a variety of purple flowers. What they sent her had pink daisies some filler flowers and some wilted orange flowers. My friend doesn’t like pink which is why I didn’t order and arrangement with pink. I expect to get what was shown in the picture and what I paid for not cheap half dead flowers. I called fromyouflowers and they said they would resend the correct bouquet today with a free “upgrade”.

Well it’s 7 pm Eastern time now, and she still hasn’t gotten the flowers. When I called fromyouflowers and spoke to a manager they said they “couldn’t reach the florist” and it was past the cutoff so they won’t be delivered. My friend was embarrassed in front of her co-workers as these flowers looked worse than anything you could buy in a grocery store. Also I told her she would receive her correct arrangement today and of course that did not happen. I wish I would have googled this company before I paid for this. It looks like there are hundreds of similar stories and I hope they will be shut down since they are scamming consumers. I don’t even know if I will receive the refund I requested and will likely have to dispute it with the credit card company.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I bought my wife 12 roses and a vase and a bear and chocolates. Rose had not baby breath. Walmart looked better than these. No vase. Roses was brown and wilted on ends. I spent 70.00. They only gave me 6.00 refund and 10.00 credit for next time. There will never ever be a next time.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Today was a special occasion, so I arranged to have flowers sent to my girlfriend at work. I paid for "same day" delivery in addition to an expedited delivery service fee to guarantee that they would arrive by noon at the latest. Needless to say, the flowers were never delivered and the surprise was ruined. That was irritating enough, but to add insult to injury, not only did they not call me to let me know (I had to call and was on hold for 25 minutes--completely wasting my lunch break), they tried to charge me an additional $80 to have the flowers delivered to an alternate address so that my girlfriend could receive the flowers at home. So basically they ruined the surprise, missed the delivery window which I paid extra to guarantee (the business closed at noon), and then asked for additional money to deliver the flowers to her home instead.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Ordered 2 dozen rainbow Roses with a customer case. Received 1 dozen half dead roses with a broken vase. Contacted them. They offered 30% of my money back then when I complained they said, "Sorry order has already been processed. Nothing we can do anymore."

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

In a hurry, I placed an order with fromyouflowers.com. Like the rest here, I was less than satisfied with my experience. I placed my order at 9:30AM with a "GUARANTEED" delivery of 6PM. Had someone waiting for them. 6PM came around and they were not delivered. At this point I was extremely frustrated and called the customer service line. They were extremely helpful! I did have to hold but hey, that's a support line for you. I explained the situation, they placed me on a brief hold, and said they had processed the refund...and that I should have the money back in 1 to 3 business days (WILL be following up on this).

Around 7:30PM, the flowers FINALLY arrived to the recipient, but looked nothing like what I ordered...looked like the florist picked up the materials at the ** Dollar Tree and let their 2 year old arrange it. Pathetic. (The pictures I've attached shows the difference of what I ordered and what arrived...florist should be absolutely ashamed of themselves!!!) Thankfully I called an actual local Houston florist, who had a beautiful arrangement delivered in under 2 hours. She truly saved the day. Word of caution: BUY LOCAL! Do not use ANY flower ordering site. After looking online (which I should have done to begin with) they basically all have the same issues with their orders.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

So I ordered flowers from this company today at 7 am. At 2 pm I called to confirm that they were going to be delivered on time... No answer from customer service. I emailed them... No answer. They were delivered at 3 pm. The flowers were wilted and it was not what I ordered. Called to see what happened. No answer. Emailed to see what happened. No answer. This customer is a scam from what I can tell. Not a good first experience. I will never do business with them again. I will continue to try and get my money back or cancel the charges on CC.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I ordered the higher priced flower arrangement to be sent and when I saw it in the picture of my nephew and his new bride (it having just been delivered today), the arrangement in the picture was half the flowers pictured online. Very poor quality for the money. Very deceived by the picture and what I thought would be delivered. I could have bought flowers at the store and a glass vase for $20.00 total and made a more spectacular arrangement had I not lived 400 miles away.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I ordered birthday flowers with an additional balloon to be delivered to my husband at work... a school. They wouldn't give me a status on my order and no one will answer my phone call. You can't get a live person. It's 2/16 and they still have the excuse that they're delivering flowers, are too busy and can't give anyone a status. And you can't get one through the website. I want my $50 back!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

My birthday was on yesterday and was sent flowers and the guy that sent the flowers was lied to from the beginning. Well to say I never received that and was told that I would get the next day as if my birthday was the next day. After same day delivery was paid for. They wasn't sorry nor trying to fix the problem. Seems that this is something normal to them. Will never order from them again.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I ordered the "Rose & Lily Birthday Celebration Bouquet" for my mum's birthday, to be delivered on Feb 14th, with 10 days of anticipation (Feb 4), and when the day finally arrived, she received nothing! Next day Feb 15th, I sent them a complaint letter, asking for a refund, then they sent the flowers immediately, which arrived later that day. The floral arrangement was much cheaper than the desired one. But the most important thing is: they completely ruined the surprise! My sis says: "OMG you paid 60$ for a cheap arrangement which wouldn't cost more than 8$ in Costco, vase included." And she's right!. Please never buy them anything!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I ordered my wife's Valentines Day gift from FromYouFlowers - a week and a half ahead of time. I selected this company because they offered a guaranteed delivery before noon option and my wife leaves work at 2:00. I also looked at the satisfaction guarantee which states that if you are not 100% satisfied with your order you will get a complete refund. The flowers presented on their website looked great. That was enough security for me to pull the trigger and trust them with my wife's gift.

On Valentines Day, 12:00 passed and I began to get worried. I noticed I had been sent a shipping notification the day before in my inbox's SPAM folder. Wait, What? They used UPS to ship my order from 500 miles away? That wasn't clearly explained, but ok. I called the company and after 10 minutes on hold, I gave up. 2:00 passed and my wife left work for the day with no Valentines Day gift. I finally got a delivery notification from UPS at 4:01 PM (because I requested it directly from UPS) long after my wife left work. I had to scramble and pick up flowers from a picked over selection at a local grocery store to save face with my wife.

The next day my wife gets to work and finds out that one of her co workers found the flower box in the hall way addressed to her and kept it safe for her or it would have been thrown out by the cleaning staff. She opened the box to wilted flowers that she had to cut herself that looked nothing like the picture on the website. I've tried reaching out to this company to request a refund as I was not in any way shape or form satisfied. They refunded the "guaranteed" delivery fee and have ignored my requests for a full refund. I will never do business with this company again and suggest that anyone looking for a dependable flower provider look elsewhere.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I rarely write reviews, but my experience was so poor I hope to prevent others from having the same poor service. I ordered on 2/11 for 2/14 delivery. Delivery was attempted on 2/14, but was not successful for unknown reasons, nor did the contracted FromYouFlowers florist ever call the recipient (I thought that was the whole point in providing the recipient's #). Today is 2/15, no refund, no delivery. FromYouFlowers advised they could NOT issue a refund, so rather than lose my money and the flowers, I opted to attempt for re-delivery (two days late). I read prior reviews and they said refunds were a nightmare. If it wasn't for my constant follow up, I think it would have never been addressed. They are attempting to re-deliver today, but I have little faith that will be successful either.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I purchased two orders for same address, one for my girlfriend and one for my future Mother in Law. My girlfriend’s flowers showed up around 4:30pm IN A BOX!! Nowhere on site did it state that they are shipped in a box, I purchased an arrangement. Not something shoved in a box. My Mother in Law’s flowers on the other hand never came! I placed order a week prior for Valentine’s Day at an extra charge! No email was sent saying they were delayed so I contacted website and submitted an email about non delivery. The next day I still hadn’t heard from them by 10am.

I emailed again stating my dissatisfaction with yet no response. I called number on website and never got a hold of a person. I emailed a fourth time, by this time I was upset, bad customer service on top of poor delivery service. I stated how unhappy I was and how She had still not received my flowers! I finally got a response saying my order was CANCELED!!! No apology or explanation about delay just canceled by them. They never took the time to explain why just gave me the finger. I will never use this site again.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Ordered flowers on 2/13/18 to be delivered on 2/14 (I paid extra to have them delivered on 2/14) and today 2/15/18, still NO FLOWERS have been delivered!!! I called on 2/14 and was told They were guaranteed to be delivered today 2/15 and I would get a 20% refund which is NOTHING compared to what I paid, but I agreed. Well still no flowers and they are not willing to refund full amount and still complete order. I WILL NEVER ORDER from this company again. Worst service ever. Not even a courtesy call to advise that the florist obviously took on too much work to complete the orders. If you can't keep up with online orders, stick with your local orders only!!!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I ordered flowers for my girlfriend, they were to be from her children. The flowers were never delivered, no customer service to talk to. I emailed and got a response saying it couldn't be sent, the email that is. I tried calling multiple times, they even sent me a survey this morning to discretion my experience. In every comment box I wrote not delivered, in the feedback section I told them they are a scam and stole my money. Still waiting to contact a living person not a recording.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I ordered flowers for Valentine's, one order came on time but for the second arrangement I was told it will arrive a day after Valentine's and I only was told that after complaining that I never received the second arrangement. Today is the 15 of Feb so I am still waiting for her to receive the flowers according to their email stating a day late, no compensation, but an email. I understand they’re busy but not delivering at all and sending an email that you did receive is unacceptable and I may never order from them again, first experience and worst also.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

On 2/11/18 I ordered a dozen white roses to be delivered on Valentine's day. It is now the day after, and still no flowers delivered or any type of communication from them. I've emailed them TWICE with no response and called probably 50x but cannot get anyone to answer. Just a robot that eventually hangs up on me. It's absolutely ridiculous. I get that Valentine's Day is hectic for them, but zero communication/update is unacceptable, especially when I paid $85.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I ordered flowers and a bear to be delivered on Valentine’s Day. I paid the products and the extra $20 for shipping and handling/tax on top of the price. You would think on a day like Valentines that these online flower delivery companies would be the best way to go. This one was not. They promised delivery on Valentine’s Day, an important day where you would want that special someone to get something... nope.

Got an email saying they weren’t able to do it for whatever reason and that I could get a refund. Got this email around 4 pm the day of Valentines. Basically the end of the day where it’s too late to find a backup plan. They ruined a very special day for me and my GF. The slap in the face on top of all this was that they would promise delivery by the 16th of Feb and 10% off. Are you kidding me?! I ordered a Valentine’s Day gift! Maybe they don’t know what day that is. Worst flower delivery company ever. They can take that 10% and stick it somewhere.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I ordered a Valentine arrangement for my girlfriend 4 days before Valentine's Day. The order was confirmed for guaranteed delivery on Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day came and went and no delivery was made. I attempted to contact FromYouFlowers numerous times by phone and email and got no answer at all. The delivery was made on February 15th in the afternoon one day late and it wasn't even the arrangement I had ordered. There was a note attached to the arrangement that was delivered stating sorry for the delay and said they upgraded the arrangement. However the arrangement was not upgraded and had no resemblance to what I had ordered. Soon after that I received an email from FromYouFlowers stating that my order was delivered on February 14th. This company is a big joke and I would never order from them again. The worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

This site is a scam!!! My son waited up late for his delivery and it never came!! I ordered the items 2 weeks ago to be delivered on Valentine's Day. Now no answer to phone or email. Now I see why the ratings are so low.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Horrible experience! Ruined Valentine's Day. I ordered a dozen roses to be delivered on Feb 14 by 12pm. They never arrived. Do not use this company!!! I did receive a full refund after waiting 12 minutes on hold to speak with an actual person. Ridiculous.

fromyouflowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

From You Flowers has a large network of local partners, working with more than 20,000 florists worldwide to provide the freshest blooms on demand. The company also offers other gifts, like stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to be delivered with or instead of flowers.

• Same-day delivery: Customers can have same-day delivery service by placing their orders before 3 p.m. in the delivery time zone. Orders can be placed 24/7 by phone or online. There is an additional fee for same-day delivery.

• Holiday-inspired arrangements: Find floral decorations that spruce up seasonal decor in its specialty arrangements.

• Guarantee: The company offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, so consumers can buy with the confidence that every bloom will be picture perfect. Unsatisfied customers can call From You Flowers for a refund or replacement.

• Discount coupons: From You Flowers offers a variety of discount options and sales depending on the season and availability. Make sure to do an Internet search before placing your order to find the best deal.

• Price: From You Flowers has bouquets and arrangements priced at less than $30. Delivery fees are not included in the price shown online.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

www.fromyouflowers.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use