fromyouflowers.com

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My son ordered some flower arrangements in order to cheer me up. It was supposed to be a surprise, but after I noticed his stress I asked and intervened on phone. They lied about delivering and on top of that they has very nasty attitude when I asked about what time. I canceled the order and from other reviews I'm waiting to see if they'll keep the money. Very poor, nasty business. Run!!!

I actually ordered from this place, twice. The first, time was in May 2017 - the flowers were never delivered. I had to call them to get a refund. I gave them the benefit that this was a fluke, not bad service. I ordered an arrangement a week before the day it was to be delivered. Was very clear that this was a business, they were delivered at 4:59 and this was what was received.

My wife returned an unintelligible voicemail about our order, which was promised 48 hours ago. The caller spoke VERY fast and was garbled. At first he was calling to inform us the delivery was made, then changed to he was calling to check IF the delivery was made. He sounded confused. We were too. We could neither decipher his name, the order number, or callback number after several replays. Btw, the voicemail came in as a BLOCKED CALL and UNKNOWN NUMBER. My antenna are up.

My wife kindly explained we are NOT satisfied with the service since the basket delivery which was promised 2 days ago was still not delivered. The rep said they attempted delivery yesterday so my wife challenged her about no sticker or door knocker, how do we know? Are we just taking the driver's word for it? And so why is it STILL not there? The rep offered 20% off for a delivery tomorrow. WHAT? 20% off if you're ANOTHER day late? I interjected we want ALL of our money back now, we are tired of promises and service failures. The line went dead. The company did not contact us to follow-up. We have to wait for the $89 charge to post (vs pending) before we can dispute the transaction, so unable to get ahead of the charges. :-(

I ordered a "Rose and Lily birthday celebration" bouquet for my daughter one day before her birthday. Paid for expedited delivery to assure the flowers arrived to her office before noon... After three (3) calls to customer service the flowers arrived at 4:45 PM and they were not what I ordered! Never again with this company.

Was Our anniversary so I wanted to surprise the wife with flowers. After a quick Google search for same day flowers, fromyouflowers.com was the company I decided to go with. What A HUGE mistake. Received a email around 3 pm stating flowers were delivered. Arrived home around 5 pm, No flowers. Contacted customer service, after being on hold for 15 minutes I was told "Someone accidentally clicked the wrong button stating that the order was shipped when it was not." Then I was assured that the order would still be delivered that night! No flowers ever arrived!!! They did refund my money, but anniversary surprise was ruined. I should have done more research before ordering as this company's reviews are horrible! Will never use fromyouflowers.com again. Nor will I ever recommend to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

I ordered flowers for my daughter's first day of work>$40.34. I'm embarrassed by what they sent. It looked like a cheap 1/2 dead bouquet from the grocery store in a dollar store vase. Never again. Stay away from this scam.

I had to send flowers for someone's special day. Found this website online, they sent me a mail that same day delivery wasn't been able to process and it will be sent the next day. I am charged 15$ service charge and 3$ same day delivery charges, they said they will refund 3$ but charge 15$ for such an awesome service they provided that the flowers now are not relevant at all as the occasion has already passed. Won't blame it on their customer service as they do what is instructed but they need to have a better network before getting in this business. Very unsatisfactory service and neither I am going to use this again and I am going to publish this in every possible social media.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Sent new flowers. Very nice. They did the right thing

Steven of Denville, NJ on

Original Review

Do not buy flowers from this company. Total ripoff. They charged me $80 and sent 6 Carnations. Sent an email, got an auto response that they would contact me within 4 hours. It's been 4 days haven't heard a word. This company is a SCAM.

I knew the person I was sending flowers to would be out of town the following week so I had to have Same Day Delivery. FromYouFlowers.com advertised their same day delivery service so I used them. IMMEDIATELY upon submitting my online order, I was notified via email the delivery wouldn't happen that day. So, obviously my recipient wouldn't get them since she would be out of town! I contact the company to voice my dissatisfaction and they offered me a $2.99 refund on a $50 order! I complained again and they offered me another $6. What a joke! I checked my credit card to see if my refund of $8 went through and it turns out is was actually a "CREDIT" towards a future purchase. As if I would ever use them again!! A waste of $50! Don't use this company.

I ordered a small bouquet of flowers as a surprise for my daughter living in Pennsylvania for her birthday, I live in Australia so had to do this online, I chose FromYouFlowers.com due to the fact that they could deliver on Saturday morning, for which I paid extra, not only did the bouquet arrive 2 hours late, there was NO CARD, NO BALLOON & the bouquet was too small & totally inadequate, my daughter had no idea who had sent this woeful token until her partner (whom knew about surprise & had kept them both at home waiting on flowers). I complained to FromYouFlowers.com with "sincere apologies". I was promised another bouquet would be sent the following Sat MORNING, an email from the company was sent to me stating the flowers had been sent & received at 6.30PM Sat evening, NO THEY WERE NOT! This company is fraudulent & I cannot understand why they are still in business, I'm so angry & disappointed????

Completely unacceptable company! I'm halfway around the world from my girlfriend on her birthday and simply wanted flowers delivered on her birthday to show I care. Not only do the flowers not arrive, but they send me a text saying they were delivered! Today they tell me it was because her building was closed, as she lives in a condo. Funny thing... all the units open directly to the outside! They lie and they lie stupidly! Do NOT waste your time and money by using this company!

8/31/17 I chose the best new baby stork gift basket It arrived on time. Problem, the gift items not same as I ordered nor the same as display photo. The gift basket contained dollar store junk! Instead for example the metal fork & spoon, it is a plastic set with an Elmo emblem. I'm so upset Especially since I wanted the best but my daughter got the worst. I called the Co they apologized giving me "15% refund" BUT it's just a one day only credit AND a $20 gift card that's for their shop for one day only. They offered to send her another new baby gift basket 9/6. We'll see.

I'll never use them again!!! NEVER! What a piece of junk Florist joke of a business they are. I'm on a fixed income and wanted to give a wonderful gift (cost me $115.98) for my new granddaughter and to give my daughter something special. It's exciting knowing something good is coming. This gift was not good. We are sad. Maybe Sept. 6 will be good with a replacement Bew Baby Stirk Gift basket, maybe, but I have no more expectations. FromYouFlowers Gifts now added to my years of 'rip offs list' I've encounter. First image from FromYouFlowersLLC nice, right? The photos from my daughter if the crap basket she got.

UPDATED ON 09/07/2017: They promised to replace the terrible New Baby Gift Stork Basket on 9/6/17. My daughter didn't get it. I called the Co today again. They apologized, said the CS he didn't make the right corrections for a second delivery... and promised to send it 9/13. The Co did refund me 15% a couple of days ago. Today I was offered a 50% refund. I'm a fair and forgiving person and know people make mistakes. I don't think it's a bad company and I was told they are in their 10th year. I think it was maybe just an innocent mixup by some of their staff. The photo is from their Flower Gift website. The other's from my daughter after she got not what I ordered.

They will take off with your money and leave you looking stupid. They said my flowers were delivered when they were not. They would have just taken off with my money if I didn't harass them for a refund.

I placed my order at 9:30 AM for same day delivery and paid an extra charge for that. It was around 2:30 when I still had not heard from the recipient. I called their (overseas) call center and was told they were unable to deliver my order as GUARANTEED by their website. He said he would just schedule it for tomorrow. These people completely miss the point and turned a happy thing into a stressful situation. Call a brick and mortar florist and avoid all of these places.

We had a death in the family and my husband used this company. He made two orders: First, flowers for me. We live in Alexandria, VA and the flowers came from CT. They arrived old and without water. The leaves were even yellow. They were so old. The flowers' colors were all washed out. I called to cancel the second order which was to be delivered four days later. The flowers ordered was for the funeral and I did not want any mishaps. Of course, I called their incompetent customer service and they would not cancel the order even though there was plenty of time to do so.

I called a couple of times to talk to the supervisor of customer service but each time I was put on hold for a long period of time so I would just go "away." The flowers for the funeral were droopy, old and the arrangement was not what I ordered. We spent $225. That was a waste of money and awful flowers. I don't know how they stay in business. I wish I had read all of the awful reviews before we used this company. STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT TO HAVE QUALITY SERVICE AND FLOWERS.

I ordered flowers from YOU FLOWERS for an acquaintance. No problem with delivery. The two days after, I was told that there was a dead flower in the midst of the arrangement. It was not considered to be much of a problem at the time and was removed from the basket. Two days later the basket had to be thrown out/removed from the premises due to its significant infestation of bugs. Company was contacted by me, they call me a "Preferred Customer" to tell me they are refunding me $25.00 on the $120.00 purchase. To me that is a very unsatisfactory way of resolving what now was a customer issue. So don't be a preferred customer of this company and prefer to do your business elsewhere.

I sat at the wake on the phone with them trying to find where my flower delivery was!!! Took forever- on hold 5 times for long times! Said I will get a refund (none yet) had to explain to people why no flowers from me were there! Worst thing, ever???

They rip you off and don't put out your order in the time frame indicated. You are better off calling the florist in the location you are sending directly. Most will give you a better deal and you are not going to have a delay in delivery of several days. Most florist will not fill this company's orders because they take so much money off the top and short change the florist for their service. LOOK UP A FLORIST IN THE LOCATION AND CALL THEM DIRECTLY!!! I ordered a basket for my daughter, who had moved out of town. This was her first birthday away from home. I ordered at 8:30 in the morning, received an email at 11:37 saying it was going to be delivered later that day instead of by 12:30 as the website indicated. At 4 pm I called Fromyouflowers and was told it would not be delivered until the following day. I was so mad that I cancelled the order and the guy hung up on me.

I had to call PayPal and file a complaint to get my refund. I then called a florist in Reno where my daughter had moved at 4:30 in the afternoon and explained the situation. She was so accommodating and arranged to have a gift basket delivered to my daughter immediately and threw in some chocolate truffles to boot. She explained how Fromyouflowers and companies like them work selling things they cannot deliver on because they are not willing to pay the florist a fair price for their services. So no florist will accept the job and therefore Fromyouflowers can't deliver as promised. AVOID THIS COMPANY AND CALL YOUR FLORIST DIRECTLY! I CANNOT STIPULATE THIS ENOUGH!!!

If I could give no stars and two thumbs down I would but since I can't, here you go... I placed an order 8:30 in the morning, requested the 4 hour delivery option because my husband was due to get off work early and 30 minutes after the 4 hour grace period I hadn't received a call from my husband. I called customer service and they told me there was a problem with the payment which was a lie. They said they emailed me about my order but I don't have an email from them other than the email confirming my order was received. They said they called me but I don't have any missed calls. THEY ARE LIARS, NON TRUSTWORTHY with something special to you, and I wouldn't recommend this flower delivery company to my dog for a tree to urine on. I would recommend they go out of business though. :(

I placed order on 8/22/17 for same day delivery flowers for my niece 50th birthday. Charge went through to my Amex account within minutes of placing the order. I received an email at 5:32 pm same day saying they were not able to make delivery. I spoke with an agent and agreed to 50% off which I agreed to. I received another email that they gave me a credit of $21.00 which was by no means 50% I have never done business with such a dishonest, inept company!! PS I called Amex and put a hold on the payment! Crazy if you choose to do business with them.

They advertise themselves with same day delivery, but charge $3 for same day delivery, $5 to guarantee delivery within 4 hours, and then another $15 on top of those for service/handling. 25% of my total cost was for delivery alone. I paid for 4 hour delivery and, I kid you not, it took 3h 58m for them to deliver. You'd think that with so much money going towards delivering the product that they could be a little more expedient. That's what I get for using a company without reading their reviews.

I ordered flowers for my Mom's birthday from fromyouflowers.com. I selected the European floral garden (premium level), which was supposed to be the biggest choice. Delivery was expected between 9 am and 5 pm on her birthday. By 6 pm that day I called customer service to find out when the flowers would be delivered. They said they couldn't give me a time but it would be 'soon'. Flowers were delivered at 6:45 and they were far from what I thought I ordered. They were in a tiny vase and the flowers were minimal. I paid $70.76 for a late delivery and terrible arrangement. Don't waste your money with this company.

I made a total of 3 orders with this company. The first order came out great, looked like the picture and everything. So I decided to place two more orders, one delivery a week. The second delivery I paid to have delivered by noon. You guessed, not delivered by noon. My girlfriend gets off work at 3:30, I made a point to make sure they were delivered by that time. I find out that the lady who delivered the flowers ruined the surprise by calling her and asking if she really did get off at 3:30 as she had a doctor's appt she didn't want to miss and wanted to see if she could drop the flowers off after. THANKS SO MUCH FOR RUINING THE SURPRISE!!! My girlfriend said the flowers looked super dry and the arrangement looked rushed. Upon delivery she wasn't asked if she could put water in the vase as it didn't have any. Who delivers flowers without water in the vase?! Those flowers dried in two days.

The third delivery, well it was worse... I bought a tulip arrangement, paid for almost 2 weeks in advance. My girlfriend loves tulips and she actually hates roses. Thinks they are cliche, which I can understand. I have never in the four years we have been together bought her roses. I always buy tulips. So once again I paid for a before noon delivery, flowers came at 3pm, 30 minutes before she got out of work. Here is the kicker, instead of a dozen colorful tulips, like displayed in the TULIP SKY BOUQUET on their website, she got 11 roses. Couldn't even give a full dozen?!? So I paid 80 bucks for 11 roses, grab that of the freeway for 20. But on top of that, my girlfriend thought for a while until I showed her what she was suppose to get, that I bought her roses, knowing she doesn't like them. Then they tried to say it was the florist who made the decision to change the flowers.

So I called the florist, mildly upset being an understatement. I discovered that it was FROM YOU FLOWERS that said it was ok to change the flowers without even contacting me. I would have asked for them to look for a different florist, or told them if they change it, made sure it's not roses. Then I come to write a review and see almost 900 bad reviews on this site alone. Wished I looked before had.

I ordered a lovely peaceful wishes basket worth over $100 for my sister's funeral. The order was taken and card processed as usual and in the end said "you will receive email confirming this order." No confirmation came so I became suspicious and googled this company. When I called the tel number it would not go from Australia. I asked a friend to call from USA. It was unsuccessful. Order was placed on the 12th for the 16th. No flowers were delivered whatsoever. There is no message box to send them this complaints. Googled to find out this company had over 850 complaints. I would like a refund so had to email them not on the site as this is unavailable. They should be out of business. I have written to them.

I ordered flowers for my sisters birthday the morning of her birthday because their website said "SAME DAY DELIVERY", later that afternoon I received an email saying they could not deliver the same day. I called very upset and they said they would deliver the next day, waive the shipping charge and upgrade her arrangement. The next day I receive another email stating the flowers cannot be delivered because they do not have a florist available to deliver. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE and UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

When I called I was on hold for so long waiting for a manager with no one coming back on the line so I hung up and called again. After spending another 20 minutes and still no manager available I just cancelled my order. They offered to take an additional amount off and to send her free flowers next week but WTF, I needed them to be delivered yesterday. I refuse to deal with a company that thinks they can screw up and then offer you another discount. No that is not ok, it is not acceptable and I do NOT recommend doing business with this company. I too wish I read reviews before placing the order. Tonight I called 1-800 FLOWERS and they confirmed with a local florist the arrangement will be delivered tomorrow. Going forward... Always read the reviews first, there are just too many companies out there today.

Ordered birthday cake flower arrangement. Paid extra for same day. Got email it was delivered yesterday. It was not. When call customer service in overseas country they tell me can't give me tel # of local florist who sent it. They tell me florist going to call me. It was delivered today. Lie. And when and if delivered now arrangement will be two days old. Do not ever use this company. Should have been smart. Thought was dealing with local company.??? 0 stars.

For Mother’s Day... I ordered the Roses and Lily bouquet to be delivered on the Saturday before the big day, even paid extra for the "Deluxe" upgrade with extra flowers added ($90 total). I made arrangement to be at my mother’s for the Delivery since she was going to be out and it was a surprise. I spent the day waiting and calling customer service and never got through... Literally spent a total of 3 hours trying to talk to ANYONE! Even sent an email to the "we care" customer support which was not returned until the following day at 4:30 pm! Continued to call Mother’s day morning, finally got someone on the phone who contacted the florist... "It’s on the truck to be delivered."

Well...what they did deliver had nothing to do with the flowers I ordered. It’s called roses and lilies. There was 1 red rose and not a single lily. NOT ONE!! The colors ordered were pink, red and purple. They sent pink and blue flowers! And just the saddest looking flowers. I could have brought a better bouquet by the side of the highway! And it was definitely not the upgraded size I paid for.

I called back to customer service to complain, customer service first offered to resend the bouquet on Monday (day after Mother’s day). No point to that. They then offered me 20% off my next order with free next day service. I explained to them I will NEVER use their service again and want a refund. Service rep initially said they don't offer refunds, but when I read their website to them she then says she can refund my money but the florist has to pick up the bouquet. I said no problem, they have one day to pick them up or they go in the garbage! The money WAS refunded fast. That’s the only thing that worked out!

I will NEVER order from this place again. I ordered a flower arrangement for a funeral, which I upgraded to have my flowers guaranteed for the time I needed, delivery was awesome, but the flowers were buds. They weren't even bloomed. The day after the flowers were delivered it looked as if they were blooming, but only 5 had bloomed, and died within 4 days. I called customer service which was not helpful whatsoever. THE LADY ASKED IF I WOULD LIKE NEW FLOWERS TO BE DELIVERED, are you kidding me, did you miss the part that I told you it was for a funeral. NO.

I ordered flowers on a Sunday morning for same day delivery. Order was accepted, but several hours later I received an email stating flowers would be delivered the following day. By then, it was too late to order through another company. At 6:30 pm the following day, flowers were still not delivered. I received no communication stating there was a further delay, so I took the initiative to call customer service. The CS rep, who I could hardly understand because of a heavy Indian accent, said they thought the flowers would be delivered by Tuesday, but couldn't be sure. Despite some resistance, I cancelled the order, but had to wait almost 10 minutes on hold while they processed the cancellation. An overall negative and very unprofessional experience. I definitely suggest using a different company. I know I will in the future.

I ordered same day delivery flowers for my friend's birthday while in Hawaii vacationing. It was important that she know she wasn't forgotten, even though I was away. I checked with her when I returned home, two days after her birthday, and found out the flowers never arrived. When I called fromyouflowers for status, I was told there was a mix up with one florist sending the order to another and that it should have been delivered but it will now be delivered tomorrow. I canceled the order and asked for an apology email to my friend, which I was told they were unable to send.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

From You Flowers has a large network of local partners, working with more than 20,000 florists worldwide to provide the freshest blooms on demand. The company also offers other gifts, like stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to be delivered with or instead of flowers.

• Same-day delivery: Customers can have same-day delivery service by placing their orders before 3 p.m. in the delivery time zone. Orders can be placed 24/7 by phone or online. There is an additional fee for same-day delivery.
  • Holiday-inspired arrangements: Find floral decorations that spruce up seasonal decor in its specialty arrangements.
  • Guarantee: The company offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, so consumers can buy with the confidence that every bloom will be picture perfect. Unsatisfied customers can call From You Flowers for a refund or replacement.
  • Discount coupons: From You Flowers offers a variety of discount options and sales depending on the season and availability. Make sure to do an Internet search before placing your order to find the best deal.
  • Price: From You Flowers has bouquets and arrangements priced at less than $30. Delivery fees are not included in the price shown online.
  • Best for significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Compare Flower Delivery