2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

3.7/5 (2494 ratings)

About fromyouflowers.com

From You Flowers provides same-day or scheduled deliveries of a variety of bouquets for every occasion. The company offers nationwide and international delivery. Currently, From You Flowers delivers to 160 countries and partners with more than 20,000 premier florists to fulfill orders.

Pros

• Large selection
  • Gift add-ons
  • Same-day delivery
  • Satisfaction guarantee

Cons

• Extended delivery times in rural areas
  • No customization options

Bottom Line

From You Flowers provides on-demand fresh floral arrangements and unique gifts, such as stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to commemorate all occasions and sentiments.

Top fromyouflowers.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I'm from overseas ... and they've helped me reach my loved one in the US, it was a same day delivery kind of flower arrangement for my fiancee ... at first I was very nervous beca...

Verified

I ordered the rainbow roses ... got the next day shipping and arrived the very next day! My wife loved LOVED her roses. I read the reviews about them and I started getting nervous...

How does From You Flowers work?

From You Flowers offers personal and corporate floral and gift products for every occasion and sentiment, including fresh flowers, plants, gift baskets and balloons. Its flower offerings include roses, lilies, orchids, tulips, carnations, daisies, sunflowers and irises. Some plant offerings include philodendrons, peace lilies and succulents. You can also choose special florist-designed floral and plant selections.

From You Flowers accepts orders 24/7, and each purchase includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Unsatisfied customers can contact the company and receive a full refund or the option to redeliver a new product.

The company also has a reminder service that provides you with advance notice and gift selection assistance for birthdays, anniversaries and other holidays and special occasions.

From You Flowers prices

Pricing for From You Flowers varies based on the product you order. The type of flowers used and the size of the arrangement are the main factors that determine the total cost. Selecting same-day delivery or adding additional gifts, such as a balloon or gift basket, increases the total price.

Arrangement TypePrice Range
Birthday$34.99 - $189.99
Graduation$34.99 - $184.99
Anniversary$39.99 - $284.99
Sympathy$44.99 - $134.99

Gift baskets range from $39.99 to $209.99, while teddy bear and balloon gift packages start at $44.99.

From You Flowers accepts all major credit cards, and you can track your order on the From You Flowers website.

From You Flowers FAQ

How long does From You Flowers take to deliver?
Delivery times vary by state, but customers who want fast delivery can opt for same-day delivery for any order placed by 3 p.m. in the recipient’s time zone. Those who live in rural areas may have longer delivery times.
Is From You Flowers com a legitimate company?
Yes. The company partners with more than 20,000 premier florists around the world to offer global delivery capabilities. All orders include a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What is the delivery fee for From You Flowers?
From You Flowers’ delivery fee varies based on the product. The company adds a $2.99 service fee to same-day deliveries.

Is From You Flowers legit?

From You Flowers is a great option for anyone who needs fresh flowers or special gifts for a spouse, parent, child, friend or colleague. Arrangements by From You Flowers are available to help people celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, new homes and new babies and to provide support or express sympathy for illnesses or funerals. Customers report mixed feedback about on-time delivery, but many praise the company for their large selection of flowers and gifts.

fromyouflowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: May 7, 2021

I needed flowers delivered the same day. I just put the information in and before the person was off work the flowers were delivered. They were only missing a small balloon but I didn't even mess with it cuz I really appreciate it then getting the flowers delivered that day on such short notice.

Original review: May 6, 2021

The vase and flowers should have been refrigerated. The orchids were wilting when they were delivered. Couldn’t find a preservative package to add to the water. Very nice assortment but due to the weather (94) flowers needed more careful treatment prior to delivery. For the price we expected fresher flowers that would last several days after delivery, this bouquet was delivered without proper protocol considering the type of flowers and the weather being so unseasonably hot.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I searched the internet for almost an hour for the best price I needed. The exact delivery date they beat 4 competitors prices. Beautiful flowers. 10+$ lower than 4 others. BRAVO! 5 STARS! The OTHER online florist flower companies online were too high for what I needed. I'm glad I found these guys.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

I had some bad experiences with this company. Or with a florist they use. I had paid for morning delivery and that did not happen. Then it was not looking like my Aunt was going to get her flowers at all on her birthday. Her flowers finally did come, just before 5. The company From You Flowers actually reached out to me by phone just now, to tell me they were going to refund half of the purchase price for these flowers. I think that's very reasonable because it's not their fault that the florist in my Aunt's town didn't fulfill their obligations. The fact that From You Flowers stepped up to refund half of my purchase price shows good faith.

My Aunt was actually more understanding and decent about this than I would be. I guess her being 80 she has mastered the art of patience and understanding, but I still very much appreciate From You Flowers doing the right thing, and I will reach out to them and use their business again in the future for other flower delivery needs because they do seem to care. Thank you for your help From You Flowers! I definitely appreciate it!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

After I read the negative reviews online, I was really stressed out about my sister receiving her bouquet for her birthday. I kept checking throughout the day if the order had been delivered. By 4 PM her time they still weren't delivered. I called customer service and they said they had a window for drop off from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm. 6 pm rolled around and it still was not dropped off. I called to follow up. Customer service gave me a free upgrade on the size because it was late (which they didn't have to do, my only concern was that it was delivered). Thankfully, it was delivered shortly later and they sent me an e-mail confirmation.

I had the recipient take a picture of it. It was ok looking. It wasn't as nice looking as the online picture, but not terrible. So keep in mind local florists put them together and some florists might be better than others. Plus I'm thinking some florists may not have access to certain flowers so your bouquet may not look exactly like the one online. I will say their customer service was helpful, nice, and professional. My experience had some minor flaws, but I'm just happy the bouquet was delivered and looked decent.

Original review: July 29, 2021

I ordered two bouquets for a Mom and daughter who tragically lost their husband and dad. The one order that arrived to Mom was pretty but nothing like what I ordered or paid for. The order for the daughter was not delivered and I received an email saying it was. If I hadn't checked I would not have known it wasn't delivered. I do not recommend this service.

Original review: July 26, 2021

I placed an order at 8 am, paid for expedited/same-day delivery (guaranteed to deliver within 4 hours). I am East Coast. The recipient is East Coast/same time zone. I've been in a chat with them since 4pm and still no delivery, still not a clear answer and finally, finally, after multiple requests, they transferred me to supervisor... Another 17 minute wait. At this point, I just want to cancel the order and get a full refund. I'm not confident that will even happen. And sadly, I see that others have reported same/similar experiences.

Original review: July 25, 2021

I placed an order for my daughter birthday flowers and chocolates. Paid extras fees for delivery the same day, they failed to deliver saying that wasn’t parking available which is not true then refusing to deliver the same day, telling me and my daughter it will be deliver the next day, when I was trying to cancel it was saying that flowers were delivered which is not true, never again will do my business with this company, just horrible service and experience!!!

Original review: July 25, 2021

It was an awful experience. At first I was not sure if I should buy from this place but I did anyways. I decided to buy the biggest and more expensive Premium flowers with many balloons, chocolates and a teddy bear. It was a gift for my sister in her birthday since I live far away. She received the smallest and cheapest flowers. They did NOT look like in the picture. The person who did the delivery called me because he could not get into the hospital. After I called someone to go downstairs to pick up the flowers, he told me he left. He did not call and he was very rude.

I also ordered chocolate strawberries for the next day. They did not call and just left the strawberries with someone in the hospital door. For that reason, I had to call my sister and tell her someone else received the strawberries. She spent an hour looking for the person and they told her he left home. She ended up receiving the strawberries the NEXT day. The worst was that they were melted, ugly and SMALL. They did NOT look like the pictures. I will never buy from this place again. Worst experience ever.

Original review: July 20, 2021

I ordered flowers 2 days prior to a family funeral. They claim same day service and I wasn't even asking for same day was wanting next day. They never sent the order to any florist and the arrangement never got delivered. When I called they didn't apologize and say they would refund me what I paid rather they wanted to refund me 15% of my order and send me a $10 off gift certificate for next time. I told them I wanted a full refund as the product I ordered was never even sent to a florist which by the way was confirmed with all the florists in town. After much back and forth I finally got them to issue me a full refund to which I did receive. Will never use them again!!!

fromyouflowers.com Company Information