1.1/5 (244 ratings)

About fromyouflowers.com

From You Flowers provides same-day or scheduled deliveries of a variety of bouquets for every occasion. The company offers nationwide and international delivery. Currently, From You Flowers delivers to 160 countries and partners with more than 20,000 premier florists to fulfill orders.

Pros

• Large selection
  • Gift add-ons
  • Same-day delivery
  • Satisfaction guarantee

Cons

• Extended delivery times in rural areas
  • No customization options

Bottom Line

From You Flowers provides on-demand fresh floral arrangements and unique gifts, such as stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to commemorate all occasions and sentiments.

Top fromyouflowers.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I'm from overseas ... and they've helped me reach my loved one in the US, it was a same day delivery kind of flower arrangement for my fiancee ... at first I was very nervous beca...

Verified

I ordered the rainbow roses ... got the next day shipping and arrived the very next day! My wife loved LOVED her roses. I read the reviews about them and I started getting nervous...

How does From You Flowers work?

From You Flowers offers personal and corporate floral and gift products for every occasion and sentiment, including fresh flowers, plants, gift baskets and balloons. Its flower offerings include roses, lilies, orchids, tulips, carnations, daisies, sunflowers and irises. Some plant offerings include philodendrons, peace lilies and succulents. You can also choose special florist-designed floral and plant selections.

From You Flowers accepts orders 24/7, and each purchase includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Unsatisfied customers can contact the company and receive a full refund or the option to redeliver a new product.

The company also has a reminder service that provides you with advance notice and gift selection assistance for birthdays, anniversaries and other holidays and special occasions.

From You Flowers prices

Pricing for From You Flowers varies based on the product you order. The type of flowers used and the size of the arrangement are the main factors that determine the total cost. Selecting same-day delivery or adding additional gifts, such as a balloon or gift basket, increases the total price.

Arrangement TypePrice Range
Birthday$34.99 - $189.99
Graduation$34.99 - $184.99
Anniversary$39.99 - $284.99
Sympathy$44.99 - $134.99

Gift baskets range from $39.99 to $209.99, while teddy bear and balloon gift packages start at $44.99.

From You Flowers accepts all major credit cards, and you can track your order on the From You Flowers website.

From You Flowers FAQ

How long does From You Flowers take to deliver?
Delivery times vary by state, but customers who want fast delivery can opt for same-day delivery for any order placed by 3 p.m. in the recipient’s time zone. Those who live in rural areas may have longer delivery times.
Is From You Flowers com a legitimate company?
Yes. The company partners with more than 20,000 premier florists around the world to offer global delivery capabilities. All orders include a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What is the delivery fee for From You Flowers?
From You Flowers’ delivery fee varies based on the product. The company adds a $2.99 service fee to same-day deliveries.

Is From You Flowers legit?

From You Flowers is a great option for anyone who needs fresh flowers or special gifts for a spouse, parent, child, friend or colleague. Arrangements by From You Flowers are available to help people celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, new homes and new babies and to provide support or express sympathy for illnesses or funerals. Customers report mixed feedback about on-time delivery, but many praise the company for their large selection of flowers and gifts.

fromyouflowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: May 22, 2022

May 22nd, is the 42nd wedding anniversary for my sister. She lost her husband to cancer 6 years ago. Even though her husband is no longer here, I still remember their special day. I selected a beautiful bouquet called Blissfully Yours, to be sent to her. I requested that the bouquet be delivered today, Saturday, May 21, because she would probably be in church on her anniversary, May 22nd. My sister was delivered a bouquet on Thursday, May 19th. Not only was the delivery on the wrong day, the bouquet was NOTHING like what I had ordered.

Blissfully Yours, is what I ordered, but this is what I received. It is supposed to be filled with red roses and red carnations, not yellow daisies!!!I called and reported this problem. I was offered a $20 refund and 10% off on my next order. I declined the offer and requested that my order be filled as requested. I was assured that my order would be filled as requested. Well here it is 8:30pm, and my sister still has not received her anniversary flowers!!! I AM SOOO DISSAPPOINTED!!!

Original review: May 21, 2022

I order a premium arrangement for my daughter’s first Mother’s Day. She thanked me and sent a picture of the item she received. I was shocked. It bore no resemblance to the pictured item on the company’s website. It looked like a grocery store arrangement. In all, I paid $100 for the flowers. Grocery store price, maybe ten dollars, or perhaps a Dr. Seuss character. Such a disappointment for such a meaningful occasion. The company’s response to my complaint was to credit me 20%. Note, their site offers 20% off orders. My daughter was cheated as was I. This company seems not a reputable business but rather a dispatch service for shoddy products.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 20, 2022

I ordered a floral bouquet, balloons, teddy bear and box of chocolate 2 days prior to my godchild graduation. I also paid for expedite delivery so it would reach before 12 noon. The day came only flowers was delivered. They charged for expedite shipping didn't get delivered until 4 pm they also charged for same day weekend fee which was not true. I ordered on Tuesday delivery was Thursday. I called them to request a refund and the oriental rep hung up the phone on me. I called back, asked for supervisor, I requested money back. Received email stating money would be returned. Patiently waiting. If no refund definitely calling back. Will never use their services again.

Original review: May 17, 2022

I recently purchased an arrangement for my brother-in-law's funeral He loved blue, so I bought BEAUTIFUL IN BLUE BOUQUET, premium arrangement. I was SOOO disappointed when the flowers arrived, they were all yellow and the absolute SMALLEST arrangement I have seen, with more greenery than flowers. I was embarrassed to have them with all the rest of the flowers. I emailed the company, but to date NO ONE has responded. I did get an email saying my account was credited with $16.69. Was this the consolation prize? No acknowledgment, no apology, nothing. Suffice it to say I will NEVER do business with this company again. I know they call on local florists to do the arrangements. This florist was ASGFLOWERS, Best Flower Group Inc. Poor work from both businesses. I would definitely NOT recommend either company.

Original review: May 17, 2022

Purchased flowers, balloons, and chocolate for Mother's day and even paid an extra fee to ensure delivery on time, then nothing came. I called and waited many hours on hold to be told they were sorry and would deliver tomorrow. Around noon the next day I received a call from them. I hoped it was to tell me the flowers had been delivered but no, they said there had been another problem and now they would be delivered on Wednesday. Wednesday came and again no flowers. They did try to call me but I refused to answer and instead called Amazon for a refund. Thank goodness I used Amazon pay because I don't think I'd have ever seen my money back otherwise. This is a scam of a company that will disappoint your loved ones with their absence. They are cheap for a reason, they don’t actually deliver products.

Original review: May 17, 2022

I am from Australia who want to sent my sister birthday in Washington DC. My 1st ever bad experience in online shopping. That was not delivered as I expected. There were more green and buds and small bunch and not as shows in their website. Very high price finally with delivery which has service charges expedited charges plus Tax ($23.60). There were no worth spending AUS $96 (USD $63) for such bad flower bouquet and surprises my sister birthday in USA and she has sent me pictures of near shops for $10 a bunch of roses. This was really bad.

Original review: May 16, 2022

I placed an order for a floral arrangement to be delivered for an out of state funeral. I received an email from “fromyouflowers.com” saying that the flowers had been delivered. The day of the funeral, I was notified by the funeral director that the flowers were never delivered. I called Fromyouflowers.com, and was told that they were unable to contact their florist. This company is totally unprofessional and unreliable! Since the funeral was in another state and I was unable to attend, at least I took comfort in the fact that there would be a floral arrangement representing me. I am heartbroken. And to make matters worse, I still have not received a refund.

Original review: May 16, 2022

I ordered the large arrangement for my daughter's college graduation. It was delivered as the smallest arrangement I ever saw. Had about 12 carnations, one Gerbera daisy, one rose. That was LESS than even the small display online. The large showed about a dozen small roses and at least 6 Gerbera daisies. What they sent was as small as a water bottle. I called and all they said was a 30% credit! They ruined my gift!!! Don't use them.

Original review: May 15, 2022

Ordered special flowers for my sister’s birthday. They arrived wilted, didn’t even resemble what I had chosen. Called customer service to no avail, couldn’t understand the person’s English. Never again!

Original review: May 14, 2022

I ordered a boutonniere on a Wednesday for Friday delivery. The company confirmed my order, and the online tracker confirmed that delivery was being arranged. On Friday, around 6pm, I received an email confirming that my order had been delivered. But it hadn't been. I called the company and they told me that actually, it hadn't been delivered because it was out of stock! What kind of company sends a confirmation of delivery and then waits for the customer to call to tell them that it was never even available in the first place (and, of course, they had charged me?). The only redemption here is that the company refunded my money after I asked for them to do so. There are so many other options for ordering flowers. Don't use this one.

fromyouflowers.com Company Information