3.07/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

FTD

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

FTD Reviews

Original review: May 17, 2019

I received absolutely beautiful flowers, both times, for my 26th Wedding anniversary and Easter. They held their bloom for at least 3+ weeks! They had long stems, so they could be cut a few times if needed, the colors were absolutely amazing. :) I received beautiful Tulips for my anniversary and I received beautiful, colorful Lillies for our Easter celebration.

FTD response

We're so glad to hear this Teresa - thanks for sharing!

Original review: May 12, 2019

McCarthy Florist in Chinchilla, Pa. They have the fastest service for delivery. The flowers are breathtaking every time and all my wife's deliveries. Pleasant knowledgeable staff and it's a local florist in town with 3 separate locations for convenience. Whether it's Mother's Day or a birthday or a holiday they're always up to date on the modern day vase or flower holder of your liking. They have very reasonable prices and definitely excellent flowers - fresh and with much aroma of beautiful smelling flowers.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I ordered the Simply Gorgeous Bouquet yesterday before 2 pm, and my Mom received her fresh birthday bouquet of flowers around noon today; she was beyond happy and literally in tears. Thank you so much for making her day extra special. I will definitely order again in the future!!! PS: I wish there was a way I could attach the picture of her flowers.

FTD response

We're so happy your mom loved her fresh blooms Anatolia!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I ordered flowers for my daughter. They delivered a day later, but they couldn't find a flower shop that had the arrangement I ordered. Wasn't anything exotic and they did finally find someone who did. I was happy they did not send substitute flowers because I ordered the ones I did for a reason.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I feel like my review will seem like a scam, but I'm honestly confused by all of the negative reviews. FTD was the ONLY website I could find with both of the holiday plants that I wanted available for immediate delivery. Had a great sale going and sent the plants to two separate addresses. BOTH were delivered perfectly on time and I received wonderful feedback from each of the recipients. They couldn't believe the amazing quality. I reached out to FTD with a question about the order and they responded so quickly and were really sweet and really helpful!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FTD?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

I ordered flowers for a friend in another state for delivery. I received my email confirmation of the order. The day of the delivery I also received an email confirmation that the flowers were scheduled for delivery that day! I was so excited since that was the day of the birthday and that was the day I had planned. Three days later, I never heard from my friend so I was a little concerned regarding the order. When I called her, she never received the flowers. When I called FTD, three days later, they informed me that they are still looking for a local florist in Flagstaff Arizona. Can you even imagine? Customer service representative went further to ask if I would be willing to wait until they secured someone who could make the arrangement. Is that OUTRAGEOUS or what?

Furthermore they should never send out an email confirming that they are delivering the day of when they haven’t even have a florist behind the scenes that they work with. I find this to be very fraudulent and a misrepresentation of their services. Not to mention these flowers are actually listed under same-day delivery for that ZIP Code!!!! UNREAL! WOW!! I am completely finished and I will never order from this organization again. I would recommend you go somewhere else with your money!!!!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

First of all I put in the wrong delivery address but then immediately called customer service and had that changed. Still delivered to first address/wrong address. Then took an extra 4 hours to deliver to corrected address that I corrected 2 nights before. Then when the roses arrived they were below par. I paid for the top tier and received below the bottom tier. I was suppose to get 25"H x 21"W and ended up with 21"H x 12"W. I was angry because it took until 4pm, even though they called at 12 pm at the wrong address, so I didn't have time to go back out and get new ones. (The wrong address and corrected address are only 10 minutes apart). Also the fact that I paid a large price to have a large bouquet of roses and got a terrible attempt of a bouquet.

One good thing out of the experience was customer service at the end of the transaction because they gave me a full refund. The people who dropped off the flowers did come back and pick up the sad attempt at a bouquet of roses. So all in all my wife ended up with 0 flowers even though I ordered top of the line, but thankfully I didn't have to pay for the flowers. 2 star review only because they refunded me in full. Other than that it was a 1 star experience.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I ordered a beautiful arrangement to be delivered the following day to my sister's home to celebrate a BIG birthday... I was so excited to brighten her day. I even received a confirmation email that the flowers had been delivered so I called her to see what she thought and she never received them. She ended up calling FTD to see where they delivered them and was told that there had been a problem and would be delivered the following Thursday (5 days after her birthday) and they would upgrade the arrangement. No flowers, BUT I received a second confirmation that they were going to be delivered. Tried 5x's to get through the FTD 800# only to be transferred to their survey recording asking if my issue had been resolved...UGGGHHHHH!!

I kept trying, finally got an agent, who after 30 minutes, finally transferred me to a supervisor, WHO I had to explain the entire story AGAIN. Since my sister was going away this weekend for her birthday I asked them to assure me that they would send this arrangement to that location and I was assured they would. I will be back and post an update, however after reading ALL these many 1 star reviews for the same thing, I'm not hopeful. WHAT IS GOING ON FTD???? What has happened to you?? You used to be so reliable. Something horrible has happened to you and it's so sad.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I ordered some flowers on Saturday Oct 5th to deliver to a funeral on Wed Oct 9th at 9am ET. The funeral is over without my flowers being delivered. The irresponsibility of FTD is unacceptable. My flowers will end up in the trash. It is my first and last time I order from FTD and I will make sure everyone of my friends and relatives know my experience with FTD.

FTD response

We'd definitely like to look into this Sam. Would you be willing to email the order number and your contact information to ftd@ftdcommunitymanager.com so that a member of our team can reach out to you?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother for her birthday. 7:00pm still no flowers. No one contacted me so I called. They said the local florist needed info. Had all the info online. Mom never got her flowers and I will never do business with them again.

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this David. Could you email the order number and your contact information to ftd@ftdcommunitymanager.com?

FTD expert review by ConsumerAffairs

FTD was established in 1910 when 13 florists joined together to offer flowers across the country that could be ordered by telegrah. Today, the company delivers flowers and other gifts around the world. Orders can be placed by phone or on the company’s website.

• Guarantee: FTD guarantees their flowers will stay fresh for seven days. If a consumer isn’t satisfied with their order’s freshness, they can receive a refund or replacement.

• International delivery: FTD offers deliveries internationally. Consumers can visit the website to see countries where the service is available.

• Same-day delivery: FTD has same-day delivery bouquet options. Consumers must order flowers by 2 p.m. in the recipient’s time zone on weekdays. Hours vary for holidays and weekend orders for same-day delivery.

• Corporate accounts: Large businesses that place frequent flower orders can sign up for an FTD corporate account. These accounts can save companies money, and they allow multiple people to send flowers and gifts using the account.

• Other gifts: FTD has a wide selection of gift items to be sent with flowers or instead of flowers. Options include fresh fruit, chocolate, gift baskets, jewelry, wine and more.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs