3.20/5

229 Blooms Today Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 12, 2019

I used Groupons on Blooms Today and bought two bouquets for two different graduation celebrations. Both arrived on time and each bouquet was simply amazing! I ordered the Florist’s Choice on both of them and it did not disappoint. Each one was beyond expectation, especially since I ended up paying a total of $70 for over $100 worth of bouquets. And that $70 included the shipping and handling, plus the sales tax! I am so tempted to give myself a bouquet from Blooms Today, just so that I can also enjoy the experience of receiving it.

Blooms Today response

Hi Maria! Thank you so much! This means a lot to us. We love to hear this sort of thing and the pics are amazing. Thanks again.

Original review: May 21, 2019

Great Service and Quick Delivery. Used a Groupon coupon and ordered a beautiful $50 of flowers, the "Let the florist pick". Very fresh arrangement and nicely done. A nice selection of flowers. Lots of different colors in a small clear vase. The vase was "made in the USA", I was shocked. Using the Groupon for this bouquet of flowers, the delivery was included, so you really got your money's worth of flowers.

Blooms Today response

Thank you Myke! This means so much to us. Thank you for posting.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 3, 2019

Every time I hear about a good customer service I remember Blooms Today. They handled my issue with cancellation, delivery and refund so professionally. I was so happy and very satisfied that l can't help but remember it every time I encountered or heard about a bad customer service.

Blooms Today response

Thank you! This means a lot to us. We appreciate the time you took to post.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I purchased a Groupon to buy some flowers for my best friend for her birthday. I had accidentally selected some wrong flowers and I contacted customer service right away. It was great customer service and they refunded my money right away. I then, selected some other beautiful flowers to send. The website was easy to use. The flowers were delivered the next day, and they were beautiful! My best friend was happy. I would definitely use again the future!

Blooms Today response

Thank you so much Linda, we appreciate your post very much and are grateful for your time.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

My husband was having a bad day at work so I decided to send him flowers to cheer him up, He received them same day and though he was happy with the gesture when he brought them home I was horrified! They looked store bought with tag as if they are purchased at a grocery store. I called and emailed Blooms Today and talked to Cindy, she was amazing! Friendly customer service and immediately gave me a refund. She did a wonderful job fixing the situation, she impressed me. I don't blame them - I blame the florist. And Blooms Today will no longer use that company. Because of Blooms Today customer service (Cindy) I will purchase again in the future. Thank you again for correcting the situation and having EXCELLENT customer service!

Blooms Today response

This means so much to us! Thank you. Cindy is definitely amazing, we are very fortunate to have her on our team. We appreciate the time you took to write this. Thank you again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blooms Today?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I ordered flowers from Blooms Today because I had a Groupon. The flowers are nice, but the pink roses do not smell. Overall, I cannot recommend this company because the flowers are very expensive. I think next time, I will buy loose flowers and arrange them myself.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Do not count on them for a special occasion! I bought a Groupon for $16 to receive $40 off and placed an order on August 1st to be delivered on August 2nd for my mom's 70th birthday. First of all - I either did not read the fine print (which is entirely possible) or it just didn't mention that these flowers arrive by UPS! I had no idea until I received the tracking number from UPS that these would not be delivered by a local florist. The UPS tracking info stated that the order was delayed and would not arrive on time.

I called Blooms Today around 10 am and they told me it was on the truck and out for delivery. I received another update from UPS around 1 pm saying that my flowers were in a different state so I called Blooms Today again. They again tried to tell me that they were out for delivery until I had to explain to them that they were in a different state. I explained to the person on the phone that these were for my mom's 70th birthday and it was imperative that they arrive on time. She said she would contact a local florist and have them delivered. At 4:30 pm I called back to get an ETA on the flowers and they informed me that no one could deliver them that day. By then it was too late for me to have any delivered from another company so I called my mom crying to let her know that I tried to send her flowers on her birthday.

I spoke with a supervisor who kept apologizing for the "inconvenience." She said she would refund my money and that the flowers would be delivered the next day. She also had the nerve to offer me a discount on a future order - which I obviously declined. This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a company!

Blooms Today response

We are deeply sorry for this. We never intend to cause issue and are glad you said something. Sometimes it will take the bank 5-7 business days to process are refund. If you do not see it soon, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 28, 2019

I ordered a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to my daughter on her birthday. Blooms Today offered “same day service” and “no delivery charge.” I placed my order the day prior to the delivery date and was told that everything was in place for delivery on her birthday with a delivery charge. WRONG! I learned from my daughter the day after her birthday that she never received the flowers. When I called Blooms Today they were unapologetic and stated in a very perfunctory way that they would refund my money. What a waste of time dealing with this company. Horrible customer service!

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry for this. Thank you for letting us know. Feedback like this is incredibly helpful and we deeply apologize for the hassle. I am forwarding your message to a supervisor as it is very important to us.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 27, 2019

If I can give this website a ZERO STAR, I would because it's just that bad. I ordered flowers for a funeral and what I got was nothing like the picture on their website. Not even the vase!!! My 4 years old could've made a better bouquet. I didn't spend $20 for the Groupon plus an additional of $32 for something my kids could’ve made themselves. I emailed Blooms Today and they said they will send the full refund... I just read some reviews in the past that some people never got their refund. Supposedly it takes 5-7 business days... I will wait and see if they do.

Blooms Today response

We are sorry Michelle. We do thank you for letting us know about this. It does take the bank about 5-7 business days to process a refund. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you don't see it within that time. We deeply apologize for the hassle.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 23, 2019

First it was the deceptive mark-ups when using a Groupon. Surprise! Then (ordered on Wednesday) delivery expected Friday. Received an email Fri evening, unable to find a florist to make that time frame. $5 more if you want Sat/Sun, or retry delivery on Mon. Monday evening receive another email, unable to deliver on time. Will deliver Tues. Phone call to customer service nets $7 credit to my card for the "inconvenience". I'm furious! They claimed they "struggled with multiple florists and it was a limited delivery area". This address is in a major metropolitan area, numerous florists to choose from. $7 is less than 10% of what I spent. I would have cancelled the order, but her birthday was Saturday and it's already 3 days late! Customer satisfaction = 0

Hi Victoria,

We are so sorry for this and can completely understand the frustration. Can you please let me know what your order number is? I'd like to send your message to a supervisor. Thank you.

Blooms Today expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Blooms Today serves customers in every state, with quality bouquets from FTD, 1-800-Flowers and Teleflora as well as directly from growers. The company has been in business for over 15 years and now offers flowers, live plants and gift baskets.

• Same-day delivery: Blooms Today offers same-day delivery when consumers place their order by 2 p.m. in the recipient's time zone on weekdays and by 12:30 p.m. in the recipient's time zone on weekends.

• Helpful filters: When shopping for a same-day delivery, you don't want to find the perfect bouquet that won't get there until tomorrow. With the filters on their website, you can see only the arrangements eligible for the services you need.

• Express delivery: Consumers can pay a small extra fee to have their order delivered within four hours or before noon on the following day. This option will appeal to those who forget to order a gift until the last minute.

• Images: Each bouquet from Blooms Today is available in three sizes, and the website shows a picture of each size. These images will help consumers select the most appropriate option.

• Guarantee: Blooms Today offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee. If consumers aren’t fully satisfied with their delivery, they can contact the company for a refund.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs