Blooms Today

143people found this page helpful

Record a review about your experience with Blooms Today:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Was a very easy and fast transaction. I loved the arrangement. I purchased it to go to my daughter's work as a surprise for her birthday and it was delivered just as promised. Delivery options are many, even same day is available. I think there are various fees added if I remember correctly but they were not anything too expensive at all. Huge variety of flowers and plants and special gifts such as stuffed animals and balloons and candies. Also categorized by occasion as well for helpful navigation. Was a beautiful day as well, we were celebrating my daughter's birthday. The gorgeous flower arrangement just made it even more special.

The flowers came cut fresh full of good colors. It was easy to order. The process went very, very smooth and I enjoyed being able to see them for weeks and weeks. Overall it was a very, very good experience. One that I would recommend for others. Delivery options are very easy. Once I made my order they were able to contract with local flower shops to get me exactly what I was able to order. The flowers came in good containers that were fresh and made it wonderful bouquet.

The variety of flowers was great. They were really nice, colorful, smelled great. Some daisies, some irises, some Columbine ferns, some leaves, some baby's breath. It was very nice and the variety was great. I was able to choose from a variety of different flowers too.. Whatever saved for the price was a very good deal. I would recommend other people to shop here because of how simple the process was, the quality of the product that is of the order, and how simple everything was.

I had absolutely no issues and they were very very helpful and efficient. I'm definitely going to be exclusively using their company going forward in the future. Thanks again from the Lillie's. It came exactly when I was promised it would upon ordering with no damages or imperfections. I couldn't have asked for a better product. Seriously any and every flower that you could possibly dream of. If they don't carry it then it doesn't exist. From roses to lilies they have it all. Affordable for any and every budget big, small, or on between. I was relieved to see that I could get my girlfriend something so amazing without breaking the bank.

Customer service was excellent very helpful over the phone while ordering. Made such a difference allowing the ordering process for not be stressful. Delivery options for my order were same day, next day, or I believe within a few days. Which I did not need same say delivery, but it was great to learn that it was a possibility if I needed it. The flowers were beautiful and fresh. They lasted very long time. I was very impressed. The arrangement was beautifully arranged and very close to what I viewed online. But better! This helped me to recognize and celebrate my mom birthday and mother's day for over 300 miles away. The beautiful flower arrangement brought such joy and happiness to my mom.

I order these flowers for my mother on Monday & I had them by Wednesday. The delivery was extremely very fast. They were extremely 1 of the best flowers arrangement I ever had and even more flowers that I thought there would be. They were very nice and I would order them again. My mother was happy. That's all that counts. The cost was way cheaper than I ever paid before.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blooms Today?

Customer service was very appreciative, compared to others & I'd recommend this to anyone without hesitating. Seeing is believing & you won't be disappointed. Delivery options were very reasonable unlike other companies. Variety was very selective with a wide assortment compared 2 others. Value was very recognizable.

The people were very nice, and I was very satisfied with the flowers. They were pretty, and I would recommend this flower service. So, go NOW and buy your own beautiful flowers! Plus, it's cheap! It didn't deliver super fast, but it didn't like, take two months, so that was good. Although, I wish it had delivered faster! But overall, it's a nice flower service. There are so many different flowers, and they are so so so beautiful, so very beautiful. I'd recommend this flower service because they have so many different kinds of flowers! I think the price is good for them, because they are very pretty.

The customer service is great. They were really helpful and willing to help with anything. Any problems I had they helped with, and any questions I had they were quick to help. They described the flowers I was getting in detail so I wasn't confused. Made for a great gift and I really appreciated it. They had a lot of different delivery options, including bringing a note of anything I wanted. I could have it delivered any day or time I wanted. I was really happy overall. They had a wide variety of flowers of anything I wanted. Also if they don't have something if you tell them in advance they will get them for you. They were beautiful flowers that just came out of the garden for really cheap. The value is amazing and more so than any other company.

The flowers are just great. There is a nice variety to choose from and customer service is super helpful. Definitely worth the money in my opinion. You can choose how soon you want flowers delivered. The prices are consistent with the delivery options. There are a lot of flower choices available. You can choose however many you want to be put in a bouquet. You can choose from a large variety of flowers and colors. These flowers have a great value. They are priced reasonably and you definitely get what you pay for. The flowers are healthy and well cared for.

The customer service was very good. The flowers were very fresh and high quality. The delivery was on time on the date that was promised and the price was very reasonable. I would use them again the next time that I need floral services. You can have the flowers delivered to your home or any other location that you desire. Delivery services include United Parcel Service and FedEx. A wide range of floral arrangements are available, I ordered red and white roses but they also offer many other types of flowers as well. The purchase was for my girlfriend for Valentines Day. She was very happy and excited to receive such a beautiful arrangement. The value was great to see her reaction.

Gentlemen, further to your flowers delivered to funeral home, the flowers delivered were not representative of what was pictured on your website (on your site they were enlarged) nor when I ordered was there any mention of delivery chargers. Flowers delivered were the worst in the entire funeral home. I was embarrassed and had to apologize to the family. The flowers sent, were similar to flower bouquets at Walmart priced at $14.99. Your company should be ashamed for selling this type of product at $83.98.

Ordered funeral easel-type arrangement online on the 16th. Did not receive order confirmation e-mail, so I called customer service next day. Was told to check "junk mail" but they re-sent order confirmation. Did not receive either e-mail (and was NOT in junk mail). Called customer service on the 18th; still no e-mail. Family member confirmed flowers received, but not the easel-type ordered. No way to determine if the arrangement received was close in cost to amount charged to credit card. My guess is that local florist simply sent what they had.

We ordered flowers from them early am and now it's almost 7 pm and we have dinner plans to go to for a birthday but may have to cancel because we still have no flowers. They were even bought and paid for. This is the worst service ever.

I ordered flowers for a very important funeral I was not able to attend 7 HOURS before it started. I was reassured that my flowers would be delivered way before the funeral. 1 hr before the funeral I get a phone call saying that it couldn't be delivered and needs an alternate address. Had to get a refund and live with the embarrassment that my flowers never made it to that funeral???

Flowers were supposed to be delivered by local florist on day of funeral. Boxed flowers mailed. Some wilted, broken. Delivered day before and left on outside of door of church. Horrible. Misleading. I was embarrassed to have these flowers at my brother’s funeral. Shame on Legacy.com for advertising this company as legitimate.

Ordered flowers to be sent to a wake. Day of wake received an email from them claiming I had cancelled the order, which I had not done. After calling them I was told they had no partners in the area but had referred my order to another vendor who would deliver flowers on the day after the wake to a different location.

Hopefully they will refund my money as they claimed they would. Though the customer service apologized, she had no idea as to why they didn't call. Never again would I ever use them.

I ordered small bouquet with 1 balloon for our granddaughter's bday. We have sent them to her every year. I called at 2 pm EST 12 MST hers. It was not there but guaranteed by 5pm. At 445 MST still not there. At 530 still not there. They were leaving to go to church so I had to ask for refund. They didn't keep their guarantee. Why would we want flowers there on the day after her bday? I just hope I see my 60 dollars again.

I specifically ordered a sympathy arrangement they had shown that had 3 peace lilies, greenery, and a cream wicker basket to be delivered to the home of my best friend whose mother passed. Peace lilies are her favorite flowers. What arrived was not comparable except it had a few green plants. She received a plastic brown square container with a black & white ribbon with about a dozen daisies which wilted the next day and were completely dead within 3 days. I usually send very pretty flowers to her so she called and told me that my card did not match what was in the basket... I was embarrassed.

I complained and the supervisor told me that they would give me half off which I agreed but got an email the next day of 10.00 off which everyone gets according to the site date of 01.29.2016. Please be aware that even if you do ask for certain details to be honored... there's always that fine print! Thought I would try and save a little money... but, unfortunately got a lot less. Going to spend the extra few dollars and go with the company that I usually deal through from now on.

Do not use Blooms Today! They are a rip-off company. The flowers we ordered for a family funeral was embarrassing, not to mention they said they would send new ones before the funeral and never did! Said they would give me a full refund and send replacement flowers to the home at no additional cost and I just got another bill!!! Every funeral home needs to take Blooms Today off of their website! The worse customer service I've ever dealt with! Don't use!!! Beware!!!

Don't ever use Blooms Today to order flowers!!! I called and ordered flowers Monday to be delivered to my cousins viewing today (Thursday) and they called me one hour before the viewing to let me know they won't be delivered. Didn't even give me enough time to find someone else to order them from... The customer service agent would answer my questions with "I don't know, that's not my department." I asked to speak to a manager and at first she wouldn't let me but later after my raving, she said they would call me back, they were on another call... One hour later no call yet!!!

We had ordered flowers, calling for hours and they were not delivered, yet we were charged. We were offered a refund for delivery of the flowers to someone's home. Not good enough! How embarrassing! A full refund and free order should have been offered. Based on the other reviews I've read, I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone!

I ordered a premier $170 of funeral flowers 2 days prior to the funeral. It was for my best friend's dad. Blooms Today never delivered the flowers but charged my card. All they offered was a refund. Total losers at my expense and embarrassment.

I ordered a flower to be delivered on Friday, August 14, 2015 at 12 noon, since the service was to be held on Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 11 a.m. An email had been sent stating that they needed to substitute the plant since they were not able to prepare the exact one that I had ordered. I verified that the substitution would be fine. After checking with relatives after the funeral, they stated that the plant was never delivered. Called back to see what happened, representative stated that she wasn't sure where the ball was dropped.

During the conversation, I asked the representative for a free delivery, she stated that she could give me a discount. I decided to have the plant delivered to the relatives house on Sunday, August 16, 2015. The supervisor called and left a voicemail stating that they didn't have a florist in the area opened on Sundays. I called back and spoke with another representative and stated that Monday, August 17, 2015 would be fine for delivery, trying to be understanding since not all florist are opened on Sundays. Spoke with my relative again and asked them to let me know when plant arrives.

Today is Tuesday, August 18, 2015 and the plant has yet to be delivered. Called the representative a few minutes ago and asked her to cancel whatever order they had and make sure that my credit card is not charged for a plant that was never delivered. I can't believe they were not able to have a plant delivered from Friday to Monday. I have used Blooms Today in the past, but I will never use them again.

I ordered a planter to be delivered to a funeral home. 79.00 for a planter! Outrageous, but it was for a dear friend who lost her mother. I was at the funeral home, so I saw firsthand that the planter was Not delivered. I called right away and complained, but since I got a email stating that the planter was delivered, I am not going to get refund. But they did offer me 10.00 off my next order (like that's ever going to happen). Stay away from Blooms Today! I can't stress this to you strongly enough.

I ordered a bouquet of flowers to be delivered on the same day (like the ad says, "same day"). I got an email stating it was delivered. She never got them! The money was taken out of my credit card. Don't get it!

Wanted to send flowers to my sister who broke her leg. FTD (normal florist) couldn't deliver when I wanted so I tried using Blooms Today. What a joke. Definitely don't recommend doing business with these folks. Upon ordering very early in am (7-8) and paying for same day service, nothing was delivered. I called to check on order when at 7 pm I still hadn't received either notice from Blooms Today or my sister. The customer service rep didn't even seem interested in helping me, giving me a big run around. Finally, I get a manager who gives me a bunch of excuses... florist busy, florist doesn't deliver there, we sent to wrong florist... on and on. She then assures me they'll be delivered the next day. Didn't even offer to give me a discount until I pressed her.

The middle of next day I get email saying order cancelled because they still couldn't find a florist. Hello that's what you do!! Then when I called again the lady asks me if I want to buy a mail order delivery set of flowers for delivery on Sat. No, I don't. What I wanted was for you to deliver my initial order. Why would I even give you a 3rd chance when you couldn't do it right the first two? You should be sending a nice arrangement from somewhere for free!!!! Awful 1st impression. Misrepresentation. No communication with customer until too late to do anything. Bad attitude of customer service reps. Very disappointed with Blooms Today.

Websites like this job out the orders to local florist. If you want a good customer service, google florist in the town you're looking for. Call them and they will make suggestion based on what they have on hand. Do not fall for order collectors.

I ordered a bouquet of flowers to be sent to my uncle on the loss of his wife. In addition to the flowers, I had a tree planted for her and printed out a certificate all from Blooms Today. They were to be delivered on 6-26-15 by noon. At 1:08 pm pacific time, 4:08 pm eastern time in Virginia, on 6-26-15, where Blooms Today is located, after placing the order on 6-25-15, I got a message there are no florists in that area. This is false. I've been there. There maybe none that work with this company, (and I see why) but they are there.

I called them to find out what could be done only to find they processed a refund that would not be available for 3-5 days! No refund however for printing out the certificate or our mailing materials. So no flowers and no tree and no money to fix it. Other family members were involved. This is inexcusable. Websites have been able for many years to instantly tell you if they cannot deliver or provide services to any area once you put in the address. For shame Blooms Today!

I placed an order ** on Friday 6/5/15 looking for a bouquet of flowers that would be delivered by Saturday 6/6/15. I found a bouquet I liked and purchased it with the website guarantee that it would be delivered the next day with the added "Saturday delivery fee" which I paid for. I needed these for a friend who would be traveling out of the country and expected them to be there on Saturday, as promised.

On Monday I spoke to my friend who first I thought was being rude by not thanking me for the flowers, I later came to know when I asked, that she had never received the order. I immediately called and demanded an explanation, the representative could only say there was a "technical difficulty" with the local florist and that is why my order wasn't delivered. They weren't planning on letting me know the order never went out and just keep my money??? She asked if I still wanted them delivered!! Unbelievable! It sure was easy for them to charge my account for the order. They emailed me a coupon for $10 off the next order. Like if I plan to use their company again! Ridiculous and very unprofessional! First and last time I do business with Blooms Today.

I was unable to attend my brother's funeral in Colorado although I wanted to be with my family. The only thing I could do, aside from praying, was send flowers. I ordered the funeral spray on the 16th of May so they would be in time for viewing on the 17th. They guarantee same day delivery. I received a phone call at appx 5 pm on the 17th that they couldn't find anyone to deliver. Of course I was distraught. They said they could try to get delivery for the following day. As my brother's funeral and burial was on the following day I told them it wasn't good enough.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Blooms Today serves customers in every state, with quality bouquets and custom arrangements.

• Build-your-own bouquet: If you don't see the perfect arrangement for your significant other, don't worry. You can create your own display filled with their favorites.
  • Reasonable pricing: Find arrangements priced at less than $40.
  • Same-day delivery: Never face mom empty-handed on Mother's Day with same-day flower delivery.
  • See what's popular: For those unsure about what bouquets someone will like, there is a selection of the most popular options.
  • Solid filters: When shopping for a same-day delivery, you don't want to find the perfect bouquet that won't get there until tomorrow. With the filters on their website, you can see only the arrangements eligible for the services you need.
  • Best for Suitors, husbands, modern women and companies.

Compare Flower Delivery