Blooms Today

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The company had the products I was looking for and when I needed help I was able to ask customer service to provide me with direction and assistance. Product delivered on time and were in good condition at the time they arrived however they did not provide good customer service at delivery. There were many products available but the style of the available products were too similar that it felt like there were few items to choose from. Very expensive for the product received. I can get a much better product at the local florist for a cheaper price and they deliver for free.

They were quick to answer and knowledgeable about the services and products. They gave me great things to use besides what I was looking for. The delivery was fast and on time for the occasion I needed for. I had to pay for shipping but only because I was outside the US. It would have been free if I was home. They had a lot of different variety of things to choose from but I was stuck on this in particular item and I knew what I wanted when I was calling for my services. It was kind of costly. I would have rather pay a cheaper price but because it was a good product and service I was glad I will pay for a better product and service.

Customer service far exceeded my expectations. I can't believe how polite, cooperative, and easy to work with this company was. I would happily do business with them again. There were not many delivery options but they had exactly what I needed and my order arrived promptly as promised. I couldn't believe how reliable they were. I had so much to choose from. I found products that are amazing for many upcoming occasions and I found the perfect flower arrangement that I needed at the moment. It was the first time ever I felt like I got my money's worth from a flower delivery company. The order looked exactly like it did on the website and arrived fresh and damage free.

Their customer service was great, always friendly and helpful. I didn't have one complaint or issues. I would definitely recommend that to anyone. Their delivery options were great anywhere. From next day to a schedule day for birthday or whatever. I was very happy with this part. More variety than I needed. They have more than enough. My order was kinda simple. From what I saw looked like a lot to choose from. The value was excellent.

It was a very good experience and it was a very good job and I enjoyed it. I will shop there again. The delivery options were very good and helpful. I would recommend this to all of my family and friends and we'll use this service in the future and will recommend it. There could have been a little bit more of a variety but I was able to find what I needed and get my order filled. I think that it was a very good value and that they offer some good value for the money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blooms Today?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I ordered flowers for a wake - the one and only time I ordered flowers from Blooms Today. After the customer rep took my information and credit card for payment for the flowers was I then bombarded with all kinds of options for rewards discounts etc. I said no thanks to everything this person asked. I finally got fed up and told the cust rep that I was only ordering flowers for a wake and needed nothing else end of conversations. Next thing we know our credit card is being charged $9.99 for the past 3 months for rewards I never asked for. Unreal. I had to call my credit card comp to file a case. Keep an eye on your credit card statement for a 9.99 charge a month whether you said no or not.

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE customer service! I ordered flowers and a balloon for my mother's 72nd birthday. They called me the evening of her birthday to inform me that they could not get the flowers delivered that day as promised, but they for sure would deliver them the next day (Saturday). I called my mother to apologize and to assure her that the flowers would get delivered the next day. The EVENING of the next day they called again to say that they could not find a flower shop to adhere to their pricing schedule, and therefore the flowers did not get delivered AGAIN! NOT MY PROBLEM!!! I paid $76 to make this happen. I did my part - they did not!!! RUN, RUN, RUN from this company. DO NOT USE THEM!!!

Beautiful arrangement but ridiculous charges. I'm not sure I would pay to use them again. I don't like the amount of fees they charge to deliver. Expensive for what other companies offer. I think it should be less. I wouldn't use this company again because of their fees. I am not pleased with the way they delivered. They had a decent selection. I was pleased with the arrangements and themes they offered. But compared to bigger brands, they don't have quite as much. But their prices aren't that great either. So overall I was just satisfied. Poor value for the prices and fees they charge. Also the selection is just okay. There are better sites to order floral arrangements. I won't be doing this again.

I didn't really have to interact with much customer service which is a good thing. I didn't have any issues with ordering or anything. It was a bit pricey but not horrible. I've had issues with other services like this but you guys weren't bad at all. To be honest not as good as other flower shops I've walked into and so. It wasn't bad per se but not super great either. Maybe some more exotic options. They are flowers – they died in a week but they were pretty and brought joy but you know it's not like my life was CHANGED by this bouquet.

The customer service was great. Didn't know what I really wanted and they helped pick and put an order together. I / their service to family and friends. They were able to deliver wherever you wanted the arrangement to go. They gave many options on how to send them so they would get there fresh and beautiful. Had no idea what flowers went together. They had such a variety of flowers and helped me arrange them in a price range I could afford. Will definitely try them again for other occasions.

Easy to deal with whenever I have a problem. And also happy to help me when I need it but I usually don't need help because their website is easy to use. I had it delivered to a friend's house and it was on time. My friend received the package at her front door and said everything was in great shape. The bouquet has several different types of flowers. I am not a flower person but it was pretty and colorful. It was a good value. Yes it is expense but when you think about what you are getting it's a great deal compared to some of the others.

They were very kind hearted people. They answered all the questions I had and made my visit very pleasing. I would recommend this company to anyone. I will go back next time I need flowers. They are great. They had quite a few different options for shipping. I enjoyed the choices I could choose from. They were also very good at making sure my flowers were delivered on time at the place I needed them. They had so many different options of flowers. It made it kind of hard in a way to pick some for what I needed. So I just asked for some help and they knew exactly what I needed. For the price I paid the flowers were fantastic. They lasted a very very long time. Still looked the same a week later after they were delivered to the location.

I did not like the customer service. They were slow to respond and did not even help out in the end. I had wasted $100. Though in the end I got a discount. They were fast to deliver the product. It took 3 day to get it, which is great. The delivery person was nice too, even brought it inside my house for me so I did not have to carry it. They have enough different kinds to satisfy anyone really. I love the dark colors – the best. They remind me of my emo days and listening to mcr. Though they could have a option to make your own. The value is either bad or good, depends on what you want. Some of the stuff I liked cost too much I did not want it. But some of the stuff I liked was cheap.

They have great customer service and support! We got great flowers in time for our planting season. They are very helpful when you're selecting the right flowers for our region! The delivery options were very easy to select the right one that got the flower bulbs here in time for planting season! They have a fantastic variety of flowers to choose from! We are very happy with all the flowers we bought! For what we paid for the flowers it was a great value! Other places are higher but this place has flowers for a great price!

I absolutely love Blooms and was pleasantly surprised when I received the flowers as a gift. Now I am hooked and only order from them. Their customer service is fabulous and they really care about their customers. They have superior delivery options and always deliver on time. They have so many options to choose from that it's hard to settle for one specific kind and you find yourself choosing more than one. Order from them and you will not regret it.

I feel that the customer service is good and available for twenty four hours a day seven days a week and I would recommend it to any one that wants to use this service. There is a bucket load of options for delivery and anyone should try it, at least once-in-a-lifetime. For any flower service the pricing isn't bad either. The variety of the flowers is outrageous you can get just about any flower you desire of. Like this service a lot. Great value for the money and any other questions you may have there is a majority of customer service that will help you with your every need. Delivery is fast.

Was a very easy and fast transaction. I loved the arrangement. I purchased it to go to my daughter's work as a surprise for her birthday and it was delivered just as promised. Delivery options are many, even same day is available. I think there are various fees added if I remember correctly but they were not anything too expensive at all. Huge variety of flowers and plants and special gifts such as stuffed animals and balloons and candies. Also categorized by occasion as well for helpful navigation. Was a beautiful day as well, we were celebrating my daughter's birthday. The gorgeous flower arrangement just made it even more special.

The flowers came cut fresh full of good colors. It was easy to order. The process went very, very smooth and I enjoyed being able to see them for weeks and weeks. Overall it was a very, very good experience. One that I would recommend for others. Delivery options are very easy. Once I made my order they were able to contract with local flower shops to get me exactly what I was able to order. The flowers came in good containers that were fresh and made it wonderful bouquet.

The variety of flowers was great. They were really nice, colorful, smelled great. Some daisies, some irises, some Columbine ferns, some leaves, some baby's breath. It was very nice and the variety was great. I was able to choose from a variety of different flowers too.. Whatever saved for the price was a very good deal. I would recommend other people to shop here because of how simple the process was, the quality of the product that is of the order, and how simple everything was.

The service was topnotch. Took all my request very well. The item was just as described and I was very happy with how you get treated. I got to say, "Wow!" The delivery options were perfect for me. It allowed me to set up the perfect time. It allowed me to thrill my mom at the right time and the right place. Great! Had so many choices of flowers I could choose from, so many colors. The prices vary on type and size, etc., but you get just what you want and at your budget. Not the price is the aspect i wanna talk about. I looked at a lot of the so-called top guys and none of them competed with these guys. Don't be fooled.

I had absolutely no issues and they were very very helpful and efficient. I'm definitely going to be exclusively using their company going forward in the future. Thanks again from the Lillie's. It came exactly when I was promised it would upon ordering with no damages or imperfections. I couldn't have asked for a better product. Seriously any and every flower that you could possibly dream of. If they don't carry it then it doesn't exist. From roses to lilies they have it all. Affordable for any and every budget big, small, or on between. I was relieved to see that I could get my girlfriend something so amazing without breaking the bank.

Customer service was excellent very helpful over the phone while ordering. Made such a difference allowing the ordering process for not be stressful. Delivery options for my order were same day, next day, or I believe within a few days. Which I did not need same say delivery, but it was great to learn that it was a possibility if I needed it. The flowers were beautiful and fresh. They lasted very long time. I was very impressed. The arrangement was beautifully arranged and very close to what I viewed online. But better! This helped me to recognize and celebrate my mom birthday and mother's day for over 300 miles away. The beautiful flower arrangement brought such joy and happiness to my mom.

I thought the customer service was very helpful. They assisted me in selecting the flowers for my occasion. The flowers were great upon receipt. The delivery options were acceptable. I had it planned for some time. The order was placed several days prior so I just used normal shipping. The variety of flowers was numerous. It was hard to pick but with assistance the choice was narrowed and made a great choice. Very happy with the choice. The value was in line with other flowers delivery stores. Still not as cheap as non-delivery option but great nonetheless. Stayed within budget and happy with selection.

The customer service for this particular item was great. The women knew exactly what she was talking about and had great suggestions on where we could put our arrangement as well. It was great. I was going to have the flowers just delivered to my house but I decided that it would be more exciting if I were to have them delivered to her work so everyone could see the flowers as well. Likening said before they had a huge variety of flowers that I really didn't know what to pick but thanks to your guys customer service I was set up with a beautiful arrangement that my wife couldn't be more happy about. The price of the flowers was very reasonable since I was a first time customer. I got a 15 percent discount which was awesome and I joined their email list for coupons for the future.

I order these flowers for my mother on Monday & I had them by Wednesday. The delivery was extremely very fast. They were extremely 1 of the best flowers arrangement I ever had and even more flowers that I thought there would be. They were very nice and I would order them again. My mother was happy. That's all that counts. The cost was way cheaper than I ever paid before.

Very nice and helpful. Always willing to help me solve my problems regarding flowers and they would give me advice of which kind is the best for me or friends.

Customer service was very appreciative, compared to others & I'd recommend this to anyone without hesitating. Seeing is believing & you won't be disappointed. Delivery options were very reasonable unlike other companies. Variety was very selective with a wide assortment compared 2 others. Value was very recognizable.

It was quick and efficient. The customer service was simple and helpful for all the things that I needed to get sorted out. The number put me in contact with a real person. There were many options to choose from and they were all really pretty. I liked the prices that they offered and the places that they would deliver to was wide. I liked all the colors and different flowers that the company offers. I was able to pick out several ones I wanted to send, but it was difficult to choose just one because they were all wonderful. The price was very good for the variety. I didn't break the bank but the payoff for the flowers was very good. The payment was secure and I felt safe.

The people were very nice, and I was very satisfied with the flowers. They were pretty, and I would recommend this flower service. So, go NOW and buy your own beautiful flowers! Plus, it's cheap! It didn't deliver super fast, but it didn't like, take two months, so that was good. Although, I wish it had delivered faster! But overall, it's a nice flower service. There are so many different flowers, and they are so so so beautiful, so very beautiful. I'd recommend this flower service because they have so many different kinds of flowers! I think the price is good for them, because they are very pretty.

The customer service is great. They were really helpful and willing to help with anything. Any problems I had they helped with, and any questions I had they were quick to help. They described the flowers I was getting in detail so I wasn't confused. Made for a great gift and I really appreciated it. They had a lot of different delivery options, including bringing a note of anything I wanted. I could have it delivered any day or time I wanted. I was really happy overall. They had a wide variety of flowers of anything I wanted. Also if they don't have something if you tell them in advance they will get them for you. They were beautiful flowers that just came out of the garden for really cheap. The value is amazing and more so than any other company.

The flowers are just great. There is a nice variety to choose from and customer service is super helpful. Definitely worth the money in my opinion. You can choose how soon you want flowers delivered. The prices are consistent with the delivery options. There are a lot of flower choices available. You can choose however many you want to be put in a bouquet. You can choose from a large variety of flowers and colors. These flowers have a great value. They are priced reasonably and you definitely get what you pay for. The flowers are healthy and well cared for.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Blooms Today serves customers in every state, with quality bouquets and custom arrangements.

• Build-your-own bouquet: If you don't see the perfect arrangement for your significant other, don't worry. You can create your own display filled with their favorites.
  • Reasonable pricing: Find arrangements priced at less than $40.
  • Same-day delivery: Never face mom empty-handed on Mother's Day with same-day flower delivery.
  • See what's popular: For those unsure about what bouquets someone will like, there is a selection of the most popular options.
  • Solid filters: When shopping for a same-day delivery, you don't want to find the perfect bouquet that won't get there until tomorrow. With the filters on their website, you can see only the arrangements eligible for the services you need.
  • Best for Suitors, husbands, modern women and companies.

Compare Flower Delivery