2.7/5 (602 ratings)

About Blooms Today

Blooms Today Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blooms Today?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blooms Today?

Original review: May 12, 2022

Ordered flowers on the 3rd for delivery the 7th or 8th. Checked in late on the 7th when the order wasn't delivered. They said it was scheduled to be delivered the next day. Next day, still not delivered. Emailed again. Then said, "Oh sorry, now Tuesday or Wednesday." Email Wednesday when order STILL hasn't been delivered. Get a message Thursday morning, "Order is on hold. Waiting for approval to be delivered." What the heck?!?! Email yet again saying, "It's been supposedly scheduled for delivery for days now." Email reply, "Oh we didn't have approval"..?! Email yet again saying, "Just deliver the order already!!" Save your sanity. Go with another company.

Original review: May 9, 2022

I ordered a Mother's Day arrangement. The pictured arrangement had purple flowers and roses. What I received didn't have a single rose in the bouquet at all. No purple flowers either. There is very little contact information for the company other that a phone number they never answer. Stay far away from these people. I wish I could post pictures here.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 1, 2022

I purchased what was supposed to be a beautiful plant arrangement for a coworker and her family due to a lost loved one. What we paid for and what they received was completely different. The basket the skimpy plant came in was so flimsy, it was already falling apart when they went to move it. I called to let the company know that what they sent was in terrible shape and not at all what I ordered. I was told to email along with the order number and pictures. I did that and I NEVER heard back. So I went online to Blooms Today to click on contact us and I submitted yet another complaint. I don't expect them to rectify the problem, reimbursement, since I am now finding hundreds of bad reviews. I wish I would have researched them a bit more.

I understand if they did not have the product but replace the item purchased with something comparable. THIS is NOT comparable! Next time I need a plant or flower delivery, I will be calling the LOCAL florist. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! The picture on the left is what was ordered, the picture on the right is what was received, what THEY THOUGHT is comparable. Harrumph. NOT!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

This company should be ashamed of themselves. I sent a thank you arrangement to an employee and the arrangement received versus their picture of the $70 arrangement was completely different. If I could have given a zero star rating I would have. I am so embarrassed that I was associated with this poor arrangement with only about 25% of the flowers and way too many cheap greens versus the picture on their site. Do yourself a favor and do not use this company. I wish I could upload a picture on this site to show you how sad the arrangement was. I would have left this review on their site also, but there is nowhere to do a review and now I know why.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

If I could give 0 stars I will, I’ve paid a lot of money for my order and even paid extra to get it delivered on a certain day and they delivered it late with my order being incomplete. I didn’t get my full order and it looks nothing like the picture. I’ve tried contacting them through email multiple times and have yet to received a reply. I’m disappointed with them, fake advertising people with pictures and reviews on their site. Please be safe and choose a different company.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

Twice I have tried to order flowers for delivery from this company and neither time has been done on time. The online ordering lets you pick a date, but both times I received a notification late that delivery day that the delivery could not be accomplished. I won’t be using them again. There are better companies for this.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

I ordered flowers in plenty of time for a very special occasion. I checked with my receiver at 4:00 if they had been delivered. No! I called Groupon and was told that Blooms would be contacting me. Did not! Flowers were delivered at 6:00. Way late in the day to help celebrate. When I complained to Blooms, was told I should have ordered the option of window delivery time which cost extra. 1. I shouldn't have had to follow up on delivery. 2. That's ridiculous to have to pay extra to have flowers delivered at specific times.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2021

Canceled my husband's flowers for his retirement party! Will never order from them again!! They canceled the day of my husband's party. I was so mad. Why take the order if you cannot fill it. I could have went somewhere else.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

Ordered flowers for my mom. What I ordered and what she received were completely different. I contacted Blooms Today and they said they'd redeliver. Then they emailed and said they wouldn't be able to deliver so they cancelled the reorder and said they'd refund my money (I'm at the point of waiting for the refund). Have never had this happen with any other florist so definitely won't use them again.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I’m so sick of online florists giving such a scammy vibe. I purchased a Groupon voucher for $40 off a purchase with a free vase. Here I am thinking, “Awesome, I’ll go pick an arrangement without upsizing, and not have to pay anything else out of pocket except maybe tax and a small shipping fee”. Nope ... as you can see in my screenshot, what you are led to believe is not actually the case. None of these additional charges are mentioned or shown until the very last step of the checkout process. Before arriving on this page, the customer is given the impression that the order total is a fraction of what they will actually be charged in the end. You’re basically paying full price by the end of the transaction. $40 on Groupon + $23 in “fees”.

I’m tired of online florists giving obscure names to their fees. What is a “service fee”? What is a “care and handling” fee?? Don’t purchase the Groupon or from this company unless you want to be nickeled and dimed into oblivion. Hey, Blooms Today, why don’t you leave the brief mentioning of the $20 service fees out of the fine print and put it up there in the item description. Might make y’all seem a little less deceptive.

Blooms Today author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Blooms Today serves customers in every state, with quality bouquets from FTD, 1-800-Flowers and Teleflora as well as directly from growers. The company has been in business for over 15 years and now offers flowers, live plants and gift baskets.

• Same-day delivery: Blooms Today offers same-day delivery when consumers place their order by 2 p.m. in the recipient's time zone on weekdays and by 12:30 p.m. in the recipient's time zone on weekends.

• Helpful filters: When shopping for a same-day delivery, you don't want to find the perfect bouquet that won't get there until tomorrow. With the filters on their website, you can see only the arrangements eligible for the services you need.

• Express delivery: Consumers can pay a small extra fee to have their order delivered within four hours or before noon on the following day. This option will appeal to those who forget to order a gift until the last minute.

• Images: Each bouquet from Blooms Today is available in three sizes, and the website shows a picture of each size. These images will help consumers select the most appropriate option.

• Guarantee: Blooms Today offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee. If consumers aren’t fully satisfied with their delivery, they can contact the company for a refund.

Blooms Today Company Information