1.38/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

187 Blooms Today Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Blooms Today took my order for same day flower delivery and confirmed that they could fulfill this order via the website and via email but they never delivered the flowers. When I called customer service they were barely apologetic and offered no solutions to get flowers to my friend before she was going into surgery on Tuesday. I am very disappointed indeed.

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry Pam. May I please have your order number? I'd like to notify a supervisor, please.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I’ve reached out countless times since my order wasn’t delivered on 2/14/19. I have reached out via emails and phone and NO ONE has gotten back to me. They took my money and I got no product and no one is willing to help. I have requested a refund and still have not heard back. I was given some stupid response stating I’ll get an email confirmation once it’s delivered and STILL NOTHING. Do. Not. Purchase. Anything. From. This. Company. Absolutely ridiculous waste of money and time. ANYWHERE else is better.

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry. Thank you for letting us know. May I please have your order number? I will pass it to a supervisor.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered flowers on 2/13/2019 for delivery on 2/14/2019. I got an email confirming my order, and one stating out for delivery, and could be as late as 9:00pm. No further contact. As of 9:00am 2/15/2019 I have requested a full refund. I am very dissatisfied and disappointed. I am not interested in doing business with Blooms Today again.

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry for this. If you haven't already, please give us a call. A customer service representative can help you.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My husband ordered me flowers from this company instead of our usually company because of the advertisement he heard on the radio. Big mistake! Flowers were supposed to arrive on Wednesday February 13th and never showed up. My husband called them and they said they tried to deliver. Not true! Not only was I here all day but we have Ring with video so we could see no one came with flowers. Then they said they would be delivered the next day on Valentine's Day which is our 34th Wedding Anniversary. Same thing - I was here all day and they never arrived. We have been charged but no flowers! We will go back to 1-800-Flowers which we have used for years and years with no problems. Blooms Today is the worst company we have ever dealt with!

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry for this Kathy. If you haven't yet, please give us a call. I know we can't bring back the day, but we will do what we can to help make the situation better than it is now.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I picked flowers from the website for my wife for Valentine's Day. The flowers that came were definitely not what I ordered. I am not happy at all and I think I deserve a refund. Why should I have to pay for some garbage flowers I didn't even order!!

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this. Thank you for letting us know. Please give us a call, a customer service representative can help you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blooms Today?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered flower for Valentine’s Day early enough to get to my wife and daughter. My wife got her flower, but not the one that I ordered. She got totally different one. For my daughter – she never received her flowers. Not only that I called so many times to customer service and sent e-mail – NO RESPONSE. Called again around 5:00PM PST, got recording saying all the flowers being delivered, and office will be open next day. It is now 6:00PM – no flower being delivered. I was going to surprise her at her workplace, and I got the surprise. On the top of it, I found out that they enrolled me in reward program and charge in my card monthly $9.99. I do not recall, there was anything that I click to sign up for this. I tried to call up again and could not get HOLD of any customer service. Left my number no one call me back. I have to call my bank to cancel this.

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this. All our phone lines are currently open. Please give us a call, a customer service representative can help you.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Orders flowers for my fiancé for Valentine’s Day. They never got delivered and no one at this company answers their phones. I tried repeatedly to get in contact and all I get is a recorded message. Company is a scam with terrible customer service.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I would recommend to anyone that if you're ordering flowers to go directly through the florist, because the florists clearly don't care whatsoever about orders placed through this third party, and they place you at the absolute bottom of their list to be delivered. It is Valentine's Day, and dealing with this ALL day has ruined the what-should-be-happy day. I placed an order for flowers 2 weeks ago to be delivered to a business today. It's now 4:00 pm, and the flowers have yet to arrive (I'm sure they won't for quite some time at this point). I get that the "rule" is that the florists have until 5 pm (which is inconsiderate in itself since it's when people are leaving their place of work?), yet that is also less than ideal considering how much you are paying for these, especially when they are ordered in such advance. I've tried calling customer service twice, and they have been zero help in contacting anyone else. Very disappointed and will not be coming back.

Blooms Today response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Blooms Today. We pride ourselves on exceeding customers expectations and try to provide a simple, hassle-free experience when using our services to send flowers. While we have successfully served thousands of Groupon customers, we apologize that you did not have a positive experience.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I placed an order today at 11:03am for my Daughter's birthday, last minute, the day before Valentine's day and they delivered them by 6:00pm. They are beautiful and look almost exactly like the picture I picked from. Thanks for helping me make her day special.

Blooms Today response

Thank you so much Kimberly! We appreciate the time you took to post this. It means a lot to us.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I’ll let the pictures do the talking the first one is what arrived and the second photo from their website - what I ordered. Super disappointed in the arrangement which is nothing like the one I ordered.

Blooms Today response

Thank you for posting, I see what you mean and we are glad you let us know. Could you please give us a call and let a representative know this happened?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Sneaky tactics to get enrolled in rewards program. I did not click anything to sign up for this program. Perhaps, I didn't unclick something? Either way... Poor business. Have to wait 7 days to cancel.

Blooms Today response

We apologize. This program is offered exclusively to Blooms Today customers and is available as an option during the order process. Customers have to choose to add a $25 discount to their order and get access to thousands of savings and discounts, or they can chose not to. However, we do not want anyone to pay for products and/or services you are not happy with. If you could please give us a call, a representative can remove you the membership.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

So I got my flowers in today. I ordered sapphire skies. As you can see in the picture it wasn’t sapphire. I bought from Groupon $20 then $32 when I placed the order so for $52 I would have expected what I ordered. So disappointed it was the first time ordering and probably the last. You have a bless day.

Blooms Today response

Hi Jeanette, We are sorry for this. Blooms Today has access to a network florists who attempt to fill the order as requested. On rare occasions, a florist may substitute flowers in order to meet the delivery time requirements. However, we understand that a unique flower color, such as blue, was chosen for a reason and we'd like to try to find a resolution for our mistake. If you could please, give us a call and let a rep know what happened.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

The plant delivered did not compare to the online photo. I even upgraded to a higher product. It was a little embarrassing to see what was at the visitation with my name on it. The basket was cheap and the promised flowering plant was not included.

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this. Thank you for letting us know. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I purchased a Groupon to buy some flowers for my best friend for her birthday. I had accidentally selected some wrong flowers and I contacted customer service right away. It was great customer service and they refunded my money right away. I then, selected some other beautiful flowers to send. The website was easy to use. The flowers were delivered the next day, and they were beautiful! My best friend was happy. I would definitely use again the future!

Blooms Today response

Thank you so much Linda, we appreciate your post very much and are grateful for your time.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

My husband was having a bad day at work so I decided to send him flowers to cheer him up, He received them same day and though he was happy with the gesture when he brought them home I was horrified! They looked store bought with tag as if they are purchased at a grocery store. I called and emailed Blooms Today and talked to Cindy, she was amazing! Friendly customer service and immediately gave me a refund. She did a wonderful job fixing the situation, she impressed me. I don't blame them - I blame the florist. And Blooms Today will no longer use that company. Because of Blooms Today customer service (Cindy) I will purchase again in the future. Thank you again for correcting the situation and having EXCELLENT customer service!

Blooms Today response

This means so much to us! Thank you. Cindy is definitely amazing, we are very fortunate to have her on our team. We appreciate the time you took to write this. Thank you again.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Hi, just joining the other 176 customers on here that have given this shop one star. My mom ordered flowers for me. Was told they would deliver them yest. Yest. they told her they had delivered them to “the intended recipient”. Well, I am the only person with the apt number and complex number in this apt. and I was home all day yesterday. No one delivered flowers. So they told my mom they would re order them and have them sent today. They were delivered today and I asked the delivery guy if they tried attempting yesterday and he told me no. He also had me sign a paper stating they were delivered. So, if they were delivered yest. while I was home, who signed?

When I called and spoke to Abby about a refund (because the flowers are abhorrent) she told me the flower shop was lying to me about not delivering and I had a second delivery coming today. I told her, "Regardless, you’re in charge of your vendors." And the flowers are not acceptable and to cancel the “second order coming in today”. She interrupted me multiple times and kept trying to blame the flower deliverer. Completely unprofessional if you are going to blame someone that you’re paying to deliver your flowers. Regardless, no refund has happened. She claimed the first one was refunded to my mom's account and would take 5-7 days. My mom’s bank statement instead says she was charged twice for two orders. This company is a complete rip off.

Blooms Today response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Blooms Today. We pride ourselves on exceeding customers expectations and try to provide a simple, hassle-free experience when using our services to send flowers. While we have successfully served thousands of customers, we apologize that you did not have a positive experience. If you don't see a refund within 5-7 business days, please give us a call.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

TOTAL SCAM. Go elsewhere to order flowers!! Anywhere else! We ordered a huge spray a week ahead of time for an out-of-state funeral. Not only did they take our money, they sent a CONFIRMATION that the flowers WERE delivered. Guess what?? NO FLOWERS ever showed up at the mortuary as promised, for either the viewing or the funeral the next day (same location). We only knew because we sent the family a picture of what we ordered and they said nothing was there.

I started calling "Blooms Today" this morning to try and get something delivered for the service at least. Called them 4 times today. Twice I was cut off and once I was promised a call back. After hours of waiting, I called again and after a looong wait still was given no explanation except that they had left messages for the local florist. WHAT A LOAD OF BS. The funeral was long ended by then. We've demanded a refund. Good luck to us. This online SCAM should be called "Blooms Never." BBB should investigate these clowns.

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this. We do try very hard to keep this from happening, especially for a special day when it's imperative to have the delivery arrive on time. While we do have thousands of successful deliveries, sometimes a circumstance will happen that is beyond our control and an order is late or is unavailable and we try to notify customers as quickly as possible. I know we can't bring back the day and make it right, and for that, we will always honor our 100% money back guarantee.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I called the number to resolve the issue and there is nothing they can do to rectify or make up for the situation. All they offered is to have the same flowers delivered again, and not until tomorrow. This is 4 days after the intended delivery date. If I would not have called then the recipient would have never received the flowers and I still would have paid for it. I paid to have the flowers delivered on 12/31, not 1/3. The person I spoke with only offered excuses that they were busy on New Years Eve with deliveries.

If they were unable to deliver on New Year's Eve, then that time should not have been offered to the customers. I’m very disappointed that I have to spend my hard earned money on something that I did not pay for or want. I will not use this service again and will warn others that my money would have been stolen, if I would not have contacted the recipient and found out the order was not delivered. This seems like a fraudulent service based on all the similar complaints here.

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry. Blooms Today has access to florists in all locations and attempt to fill every order as requested. Unfortunately, on rare occasions we are unable to locate a florist that can deliver or a particular item. We do attempt to advise Blooms Today customers as quickly as possible to minimize any inconvenience. A full refund should have been issued immediately. Please allow 5-7 business days for the bank to process the refund.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

I placed two orders with this company since purchasing the Groupon voucher, Simply Blooms and/or Blooms Today as they appear to have two different names. The first was ordered on December 18th for a delivery date of 12/24 to my Dad in PA. The second was ordered on December 21st for a delivery date of 12/24 to my mother. My Dad & stepmom received the delivery of the candy cane basket however the arrangement looked nothing like the one I ordered but thank GOODNESS THEY CAME. I received a confirmation via email. The flowers that I ordered for my mother who lives with me?!? NEVER ARRIVED ALL DAY NOR NIGHT OF CHRISTMAS EVE. Then to top it off, the company sends me another confirmation that those flowers arrived!!!! Can you IMAGINE THAT?!?

My mother was at the residence all day and I was there in the afternoon and all night. NO FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED AND NO ONE TO CALL. Only a recording to say that Christmas orders are being delivered and that they are closed until December 26th. They talk you into buying another voucher for 10.00 which gives you three purchases with 25.00 off each purchase. I bought it. In retrospect, I would’ve never purchased that voucher for two dollars with such a despicable display of disrespect for people's most special events of their lives. I expect to resolve this issue bright and early the day after Christmas with a FULL REFUND INCLUDING THOSE BOGUS VOUCHERS FOR 25.00 off of my next three purchases because there NEVER WILL BE ANOTHER PURCHASE FOR ME. If you can mess up a Christmas order then I have zero use for your lack of services.

Blooms Today response

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Was given a gift from a friend on Groupon. When I clicked on the link to order the flowers there was an additional cost to me. When I contacted them they said, "Read the fine print," and sent it to me. It was a gift, but when I read it it was very confusing and said it included delivery.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

My email to Blooms dated 12/6/2018: This will be my 3rd contact with you and I am greatly disappointed. Flowers were NOT delivered on date requested. Luckily the service was postponed. When I found out I called Tuesday and was told the flowers would be delivered Wednesday. Got a call from my daughter who sent this picture! DEFINITELY NOT what I ordered or PAID FOR!!! Vase can hardly hold the 8 Roses, I ordered 12 and NO FLAGS!!! Called and spoke to Heather. She said those weren't my flowers that they were scheduled for delivery before the service tomorrow. Gave me a tracking number and assured me they would not send something like what I described. Daughter called and said the mortuary found the card. No flags and those 8 Roses were my order.

I am beyond incensed! What is going on? This is someone’s funeral for Christ's sakes!! The receipt below is what I ordered. The second pic is what was received. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! Is your customer service just a bunch of liars??? WARNING: IF YOU WANT WHAT YOU ORDERED DELIVERED WHEN YOU SPECIFY DO NOT USE BLOOMS TODAY!

Blooms Today response

We are incredibly sorry for this Gretchen. You deserve so much better. I want to escalate this to a supervisor. It's important we look into it. Can I please bother you for your order number? Feel free to reach me at friends@bloomstoday.com

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I ordered flowers on Blooms Today for a funeral. When I arrived, I saw my flowers and noticed that some of the flowers were brown, wilted and dying. The arrangement looked as though it had been made days prior. Very disappointed.

Blooms Today response

Thank you for letting us know. Quality is so important. We have a 100% money back guarantee or we would be happy to re-deliver the item for you. Please contact us at 1800-520-0573 to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Ordered flowers for a funeral in Ohio, Blooms Today got wrong funeral home in VA. I sent email to contact me-no reply. I called customer service and was told it "would be taken care of". Received confirmation email that the flowers were delivered day of funeral, they were not. Called again, was told that I didn't contact them in time and that the email confirmation of delivery was for the funeral home in VA. The conversation basically said it was "my fault" for "their error" and I should have called instead of using the electronic method-- this is 2018! They also said they called me and sent email to tell me the order couldn't be processed, never received phone call, VM, and found the cancellation in junk mail after being told to look there-it was sent too late.

Surprisingly all the other "junk" emails they send with purchase offers go directly to my email. I called the funeral home in VA and they told the florist they had the wrong place and the flowers were not delivered. I was not able to send flowers to honor the passing of a Precious Life. I pray no one else has to deal with this during a time of loss. What a waste of time to have an undesired outcome. Hopefully you learn from your mistakes!

Blooms Today response

We are truly sorry for this. We never intend for this to happen and understand that timing is very important, especially on such a sensitive day. We take feedback like this very seriously as we try very hard to keep the order process as seamless as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Ordered 'Magnificent Life Spray' flowers to be delivered at a Shook's Cedar Grove Funeral Home for the recent loss of a family friend only to see that 1) the delivered flowers were not what was ordered and 2) the flowers looked like they were days old! According to the company website, 'Magnificent Life Spray' will have "green roses, green carnations, white gladioli, white stock, white cushion spray chrysanthemums and bells of Ireland is accented with green tea leaves, spiral eucalyptus and lemon leaf" but the flowers that were delivered were not even close to the description on the website.

The message was handwritten with Blooms Today fake contact number (999) 999-9999; the company's real number is (800) 359-5309. The representative suggested a refund to compensate the poor quality service but informed the person that a refund is not wanted because the flowers were purchased as a sign of condolences for the dear friend my family lost. Horrible experience and would not give any stars if there was an option not to! Save your money and time elsewhere!

Blooms Today response

Thank you Jozelle. I saw your review on Yelp as well. I just wanted to reiterate that we understand the frustration, and completely agree that this is unacceptable. We know timing and quality of flowers is so important as they carry such an important message. We appreciate you letting us know. It's important that we follow up internally. If you need anything, please contact me at friends@bloomstoday.com

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

If I could give less than one star, I would. We placed an online order for a plant the night before a funeral in Orange TX. The funeral was at 10:00 am the next day. Confirmed with Blooms Today about 8 am the morning of funeral that they could deliver plant by 10:00. We were assured that they could make the delivery - funeral was in a small town. Blooms Today called me at 11:05 (the funeral ended about 10:45) to say the plant wasn't delivered because several florists in town did not have the plant we ordered - a Peace Lily. I asked why didn't they substitute a plant, and she said it's not their policy to substitute.

Why didn't they call me before the funeral? They're a 3rd party service so you don't deal with florist directly. I told her I learned a valuable lesson and will never deal with a 3rd party service for a funeral again. That was the first and last time for me. If I had called the florist directly the morning of funeral, they would have delivered a plant in time for the funeral. Blooms Today had the audacity to offer a discount if I wanted to have something delivered somewhere else like the decedent's wife's home. I said No, Thank You!

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry. You deserve better. I know we can't bring back the day and make it right, but I'm hoping we can do something to make up for as much of this as possible. Can I please bother you for your order number? I'd like to pass it to a supervisor. Feel free to reach me at friends@bloomstoday.com. Thank you for your time.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Flowers didn't show up even though I ordered days in advance of funeral service. They're only waiving service fee. I wish I would've read the reviews of this company prior to ordering seeing it's a common theme of this happening. I'm in the military and can't be home from my uncle's funeral so this really made me feel terrible. Highly disappointed and do not recommend this company. Buy directly from local florists.

Blooms Today response

We are extremely sorry for this. Thank you for saying something. May I please ask you for your order number? I'd like to escalate this to a supervisor. Feel free to reach me here or at friends@bloomstoday.com

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I ordered funeral flowers for my husband's godmother from Blooms Today. Paid extra fee to have the flowers delivered by 5:00 viewing. Flowers were not there. I checked each bouquet in case it was different from the bouquet ordered. Called the next morning and was told the flowers were delivered at 2:36 pm. We went to the church service at noon the following day - no flowers. Nor were they at the gravesite or reception at the church. Called again and was given the option of getting another delivery with $20 discount (the bouquet was $148.50), or getting a refund. I requested the refund.

I went to the Blooms Today website and- surprise! surprise! -there is no place to comment on the company or its service. I wish I had read the comments on the ConsumerAffairs website before ordering the flowers! This company should be put out of business! Make sure you read the reviews before using this company - then go somewhere else!

Blooms Today response

Thank you Deborah. We do try very hard to keep this from happening, especially for a special day when it's imperative to have the delivery arrive on time. While we do have thousands of successful deliveries, sometimes a circumstance will happen that is beyond our control and an order is unavailable. We try to notify customers as quickly as possible. I know we can't bring back the day and make it right, so we will always honor our 100% money back guarantee. We are deeply sorry for this.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Ordered flowers for my grandmother's funeral days in advance. I show up and no flower to be found. Called twice and finally someone answered saying there was an emergency, flowers were dropped and damaged and stand could not be replaced. They could provide us a basket with “upgraded flower”. Have a feeling unless I called them, no flowers would have ever showed. Will never be ordering from them again.

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this Monica. If an order is not able to be delivered, we try to notify the customer as quickly as possible. I can understand the frustration and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

My wife placed a order to be delivered to her mother in a time sensitive manner. My wife found this company on Groupon and the deal looked appealing, so we went and ordered the flowers. On the day the flowers were supposed to be delivered the order never arrived. My wife called customers service and was told that the delivery services stopped at 7 pm; and it was past that time. They asked her if she wanted a full refund, and she stated she want the flowers to be delivered as promised. She said she would give the delivery person some extra time in case there was a backup with the delivery. Blooms Today agreed and that my wife would call back if the flowers were not delivered.

She called back late that night and Blooms Today then told her that the drivers were running as late as 11 pm. Both her and I thought that was ridiculous because who is going to stay up that late for flowers, especially for a surprise. Still the flowers never showed up by 11 pm so my wife called asked for a refund. The flowers clearly were not going to be delivered. She was told by the representative that the flowers would be delivered and that she would get a refund. The next day the flowers were not delivered and they told her that the flowers were not going to be delivered because she had asked for a refund. My wife had spoken to multiple reps who were rude and not helpful, and failed to follow through on their word.

My wife called the next day and when she finally got to a supervisor they told her that they still would not deliver the flowers but would offer us a 20% discount to replace the order. Overall this company is a big scam and a middleman company that don't actually stock flowers but uses other florist to make the arrangements and delivery. They hold zero accountability and blamed the florist and not their own company. Do not do business with the company and save your money. The customer service is beyond poor. When a company messes up they need to rectify the issue. They had no intentions of fixing the problem outside of giving me a discount and sending the flowers on a date I didn't want. The date of delivery passes and I was not interested. Worst company - don't use them!

Blooms Today response

Thank you. We are so sorry for this and can understand the frustration. To clarify, we also have a local florist located in Chantilly, VA. The owners have 50 years combined experience running local floral businesses. Because of this experience, they recognized the demand for floral delivery beyond the general area and created a nation-wide company to fulfill this need. We work with local preferred florists across all floral networks (including FTD, 1-800-Flowers, and Teleflora).

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I just want you to know that I am very dissatisfied with the quality of your flowers and service. I ordered flowers initially to be delivered to my daughter yesterday before noon, and paid extra for it. They did not arrive before noon and was closer to 1-2 pm. When my daughter got them there were like 5 flowers and one dead. I was angry. For the price and what the picture looked like, I clearly did not get that. I called and explained my displeasure with the quality and delivery. I used your company because I recently got flowers from your company and they were beautiful. Your customer service rep apologized and said she would refund and I could reorder and get 20% discount. And I did.

The flowers arrived today. Still not what I was expecting, as it was nothing like the picture and I even ordered the large version. I honestly could go to Safeway and get better arrangement and half the price. Then to add the last nail to the coffin the person that delivered the flowers asked for the other ones back! So very very tacky!!! I have ordered flowers elsewhere before and they messed and up and gave me a refund and delivered FREE replacement within the hour! I don’t think I will ever order flowers from you and will be letting the person who sent me flowers about the horrible quality and customer care. If you wanted to retain a customer you should have apologize and made sure the replacement flowers would exceed my expectations. These flowers were important for me that the recipient got them before noon, epic fail on your part.

Blooms Today response

We're so sorry, you have every right to be angry. We know timing and quality of flowers is so important as they carry such an important message. I'm glad you said something, I'd like to notify a supervisor. I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me your order number so that I can pass it along, please? Feel free to reach me at friends@bloomstoday.com.

Blooms Today expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Blooms Today serves customers in every state, with quality bouquets from FTD, 1-800-Flowers and Teleflora as well as directly from growers. The company has been in business for over 15 years and now offers flowers, live plants and gift baskets.

• Same-day delivery: Blooms Today offers same-day delivery when consumers place their order by 2 p.m. in the recipient's time zone on weekdays and by 12:30 p.m. in the recipient's time zone on weekends.

• Helpful filters: When shopping for a same-day delivery, you don't want to find the perfect bouquet that won't get there until tomorrow. With the filters on their website, you can see only the arrangements eligible for the services you need.

• Express delivery: Consumers can pay a small extra fee to have their order delivered within four hours or before noon on the following day. This option will appeal to those who forget to order a gift until the last minute.

• Images: Each bouquet from Blooms Today is available in three sizes, and the website shows a picture of each size. These images will help consumers select the most appropriate option.

• Guarantee: Blooms Today offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee. If consumers aren’t fully satisfied with their delivery, they can contact the company for a refund.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs