It's that easy Request Information
3.07/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Bouqs Company is an online floral retailer that delivers flowers fresh from eco-friendly, sustainable farms to doorsteps nationwide. We connect farms and a curated network of artisan florists directly to consumers and disrupt the traditional supply chain by eliminating overhead costs like warehouses, importers, distributors, auctioneers and more. In turn, this model enables a superior product and redefines the experience and economics for both consumers and producers alike.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

674 The Bouqs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I ordered a "Tropical Love" bouquet from a farm in Quito, Ecuador to be delivered to my husband's office on Valentine's Day. According to FedEx tracking, the flowers were shipped on Monday, to be delivered at 10:30 am on Thursday, February 14. I was curious as to whether flowers from an exotic locale that is a considerable distance away could really arrive fresh and on time, particularly knowing that Valentine's Day is such a busy time of year for flower deliveries. I can't believe what a success this was! My husband was so surprised and touched, because who orders flowers for their husbands on Valentine's day? And despite heavy rains, the package was delivered at exactly 10:28 am on February 14.

The arrangement is perfect for a man - not overly feminine, with vibrant, tropical foliage - the colors are absolutely gorgeous. He kept the bouquet at his office until the weekend, then brought them home. They are placed beside a floral arrangement my husband got for me on Valentine's Day. 4 days later, the flowers in the other bouquet are beginning to wilt, but the Bouqs one is still fresh. I love that the Bouqs flowers are sustainably grown and cut fresh at the farm only when they are ordered. I would certainly order from Bouqs again.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I decided to try out Bouqs for the first time. Being a flower snob and the daughter of a flower snob, I knew the local florists in her town. We just not going to cut it. I sent the deluxe version of the promenade and couldn’t be happier. They arrived on time and are gorgeous. Thanks, Bouqs! You have a happy new customer!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

The flowers were delivered on the date that I chose and they looked as they were presented on the website. The person that received it, loved it!!! This is the 2nd time I ordered and had no problem. It might be pricey but the kind of flowers that I wanted is worth it???

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

This is the best online florist I ever found. Thank you. My wife really like the flowers. I cannot put in words but thank you so much. Hope to do more business with you. The flowers are same as the picture, came in a Box, beautifully wrapped fresh Flower, smell sweet as perfume.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I just received flowers I ordered for someone and they are truly an embarrassment. They were crushed and only about half of what was shown in the picture. The bouquet was mostly leaves. I contacted their customer service department who told me they were very sorry over and over. They told me that they were in “ready to bloom” mode and to wait three days and to reach back out to them. I mentioned to them that there were no flowers to bloom. They began to argue with me stating they will bloom to which I asked how were flower stalks going to bloom when there were none? Their customer service department is very unsatisfactory and doesn’t really care. They just repeat the same thing over and over again...and as for their product I could have gotten better flowers at a grocery store (and definitely for a better price). Do not order from this company!

Hi Matt,

We are so sorry that your flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. This is not the level of service that we hold ourselves to and we'll be following up with an email to try and make things right.

Edith @ The Bouqs Co.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs Company?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I placed an order on Monday for a delivery of Wednesday as I will be traveling out of the state on the 14th. My delivery was scheduled for 13th. Upon tracking my delivery I noticed the delivery date was changed. Upon reaching out to customer service, they insinuated my delivery information was incorrect on my end. The response seemed like a 'canned response' therefore I decided to call the customer service line. The gentleman said 'I DON'T KNOW' and just for calling he can provide me a 10% discount code on future orders (unlikely at this point).

He had no answers and to me it seemed like this company decided to guarantee a delivery date and product, without being able to actually deliver. Simply to take a customers money without the guarantee of delivering services as advertised. I was genuinely shocked in the customer service I received today. Now with this unfortunate turn of events, I will have to adjust my trip or obtain flowers elsewhere at this point. Very inconvenient.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I sent my mom flowers to help lift her spirits on the anniversary of our late brother. She doesn't even celebrate Valentine's day anymore due to the loss. I had never used this company, but certainly wont ever use it again. I ordered a deluxe Bouquet with 24 stems of Roses. She received 16. And may add about a third looked sadder than we do. To top it off they were a day late. We needed them to reach my mom on the 12th. Not the 13th. Once I reached out to customer service they only offered a discount of first of 10% then 20%. I suggested a refund or for them to send the 24 stems of Roses in good quality. My request wasnt agreed to.

Hi Anna,

We are so sorry to hear about this experience and how things we handled. We realize that the timing is as important as the flowers themselves and someone from our team will be following up shortly via email to make things right.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I've used Bouqs a few times, but I won't choose them again. This just isn't the way to send or receive flowers for special occasions. There is a happy, positive impression that is created when the florist delivery truck pulls up and the delivery person comes up the walk with bouquet in hand that cannot be replicated by FedEx dropping off a box that needs to be unpacked by the recipient. In the end, the savings you are receiving by ordering flowers this way is not worth it. And honestly, the flowers themselves are not that great of a value.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I purchased the Valentine's Day Lillies from The Bouqs for my girlfriend. All the excitement drained from her face when she saw the badly taped box, fading print on the note, and stained vase. They also gave us the signature vase instead of the mason jar I ordered. I was excited for this purchase from The Bouqs, but the lack of care shown in the product ruined a dream Valentine's day and my initial impression of The Bouqs.

Hi David,

We are so sorry to hear about the disappointing way your Valentine's Bouq was delivered with the wrong vase. This is certainly not acceptable nor the experience we wanted you both have on this Valentine's Day. Please standby while someone from the team reaches out to make things right.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I spent over an hour signing up and attempting to place my order to use the $40 Fandango discount code. It wouldn't work, so gave up. Also, I couldn't find an e-mail or phone # to contact them directly. So, I feel like the scam is the difficulty, and having my info. In fact one response was couldn't do it because the company needed to make a profit. I will also contact Fandango and advise.

Hi Wanda,

Our sincerest apologies for this frustration with the Fandango code. We are currently experiencing issues with the codes that have been issued. We are working with Fandango to rectify it as soon as possible. If you ever have any issues please reach out to us anytime ad someone from our team will be glad to help.

Regarding the Fandango issue, someone will be following up with you via email when the issue has been fixed.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I placed an order of Valentine's Day flowers for my girlfriend, referred by a "special offer" from ZDNet.com consisting of a "$30 for $50" bouquet of flowers. Eventually the $30 coupon, or rebate, or whatever it was, was nowhere to be applied. Bouqs charged me for the flowers, and ZDNet charged me the $30 separately, on top of the price of the flowers. Moreover, when the flowers arrived, they contained the wrong note from Bouqs. Instead of the Valentine's note I wrote online when placing the order, there was a "We love you momma" note that made my girlfriend believe that the flowers were coming from her children. My girlfriend has experienced a rather traumatic divorce, and receiving any kind of message from her kids has enormous emotional resonance.

The pain and moral damage at finding that the card was mistaken could and should have been avoided. When I contacted Bouqs in order to demand an explanation for the mixup, the overcharge, and a possible refund, all they did was "apologize" and offer a 10% discount on "future orders." This is an incredibly clumsy and insensitive way out of the situation, not to mention the convoluted and questionable charges by two separate companies for a handful of roses with the wrong message. Awful and humiliating experience.

Hi Miguel,

This experience is certainly unacceptable and we can't apologize enough. Please standby while someone from our team reaches out in a private message to make things right.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Last week we ordered a $100.00 worth of flowers for our Daughter's Valentines Day. The order was processed and paid to be delivered on Thursday 2-14-19. As it is getting closer to Valentine's day we were checking the status of the delivery date... The NEXT DAY??? Friday the 15th??? By FEDEX. It is not Fedex's fault. It is this company's lack of communication between them. They should of called us or contacted us Immediately!!! Telling us the shipping will be on the 15th!! We called the company and they offered store credit... I called and offered me free shipping... NO TO ALL!! I will not have my daughter with-no flowers on Valentine's day! While on the phone with Bouqs customer service hung up on me at 8:02 EST which means they are a California based company.

Either customer service hung up or the system shuts off... The communication sucks! I started to google the business and found out I AM NOT ALONE with delivery issues!! THEY JUST WANT THE MONEY! POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE! Communication is the key to everything in life! Many customers are angry of your shipping... NO WAY WILL I EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!! FIX YOUR DAMN COMMUNICATION SKILLS!!! NO I HAVE TO CHARGEBACK!! ALWAYS PAY BY CREDIT CARD!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

The only reason I tried this company was I had a coupon. What a joke. With the coupon and shipping it still cost me $25.00 + tax. I can get better at Trader Joe's for $10.00. They say 14 stems, they didn't say 14 stems, some with flowers, some without. Not a bit of greenery or anything else in the box (nicely boxed). Thank God I sent them to myself and not to someone else; I would have been SO embarrassed. Do not waste your money. I can pick far better from my yard. Greatly disappointed and feeling HAD. I'm going to warn my friends to NEVER use this company.

Hi Paula,

We're so sorry you were disappointed with the appearance of your Bouq! We're always here to help with these types of issues. Please know if you are ever unhappy with your Bouq or any aspect of our service, we'd like to hear from you as soon as possible so we can resolve things promptly. Someone from our team will be following up via private message.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I ordered a deluxe bouquet of lilies and received 10. Yup 10 for 55$ and it's the day before Valentine's day. I contacted c.s. and they said, "Sorry here's a discount for a future purchase." I'm so disappointed and upset right now. Definitely double check to make sure you get what you're paying for. Never again!!!

Hi Trista,

We are so sorry that your Valentine's flowers did not arrive as expected and we appreciate you sharing this with us. Our lillies are counted as blooms/buds instead of stems because each stem has 3 blooms/buds on it. When the Buds open up, you will have a beautiful, full bouquet of 30 blooms for your deluxe sized Bouq. It may look underwhelming at first but many of our customers are amazed at how they bloom. If your lillies don't open up in a few days, please reach out to us so we can make it right.

Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I ordered flowers for one address and needed to change the address five minutes later. They told me I would have to cancel the order, then they tell me I can't cancel the order even though I just placed the order because it was already processed.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

My husband ordered flowers from your website. I received the flowers yesterday & they were dead. My husband gets me flowers every year, this was the first time he used your service & we will never use them again. I cannot find a number to call & make a complaint. I have several pictures to show the dead flowers. This is awful, I have never received such bad service.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Ease of ordering - Excellent. Updates on order - Excellent. Quality of product - Marginally acceptable. Value for the dollar - Poor. I ordered for the first time because I received a $40 coupon with a Fandango order. I chose my arrangement, selected the upgrade, and paid extra for the mason jar vase. Within minutes I received a confirmation email. A couple of hours after that I received a shipment confirmation email. The flowers arrived and were disappointing in quantity and quality. I felt misled. The best way to sum it up is to say that for nearly $100 (including the coupon) I received an arrangement that I’d expect to pay $25 for at my local supermarket. You’ll likely get better results with a local florist who’s dependent upon his reputation for repeat business.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I ordered a bouquet to be sent to a coworker who was in an accident. I selected a cheerful and colorful arrangement that she’d surely love. I also ensured that what I selected could be delivered within 2 days. The flowers were delivered but were not as pictured on the site. The arrangement that was received in the box had a lot of dead and broken stems. The arrangement was supposed to have been primarily sunflowers. What was actually received was greenery and filler. The jar vase that I selected wasn’t sent.

I contacted customer service by chat on the site. The person that assisted me was not very helpful. I sent photos that clearly showed the poor quality. They offered 50% off a future order. I asked that they resend this order to my friend and make it right. They said that wasn’t something that they could typically do. I waited while they checked and they came back and said ok. I asked when it would be delivered and they said it would take about 10 days! I said that wasn’t going to work because she was home sick now, not in 10 days.

I then asked for a refund so that I could purchase elsewhere. They said that wasn’t an option. They’d give me 50% credit toward a future purchase. I said, "No, I want 100% credit, so that I could place another order." They said ok. I asked how I would get the credit. They said it would be available at checkout. I clarified that it would be available now and that I could use it immediately. They said yes. I waited a day and then tried to place an order. The credit isn’t on my account and I’m unable to reach anyone via phone!

Hi Christopher,

We are so sorry for the way your flowers arrived and for the way it was handled. It certainly doesn't reflect the quality of service we hold ourselves to. Someone from our team will be following up in a private message to help.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Two weeks before my mom's birthday, I ordered her a floral arrangement. It was $45 plus, plus. It did arrive, but was completely unacceptable, not to mention embarrassing! I absolutely will NOT order again from them and recommend everyone else use ANY other company! I am including a picture of the "arrangement" and you decide if you'd want anyone you just feel 'eh' about, let alone someone you love to receive these!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I ordered a Deluxe Version of the "Valentine's Day Arrangement", and I was really disappointed with what I received. The flowers that arrived looks absolutely nothing like the flowers in the picture. Not even close. More than half of the flowers were not even bloomed (isn't the whole point of sending a Valentine's Day arrangement is to make a statement upon receipt?), and there was not even a single rose. How can you call an arrangement a "Valentine's Day Arrangement" and not have a SINGLE rose. It's literally the only flower that people associate with Valentine's Day, and the website's photo showed multiple roses. I explained the situation to a help-person via website chat, and the person offered zero discount on the purchase. Just really disappointed overall with both the product and even more so with the customer service.

Hi Ryan,

We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the Valentine's Day Arrangement Bouq you received and for the way it was handled. The response does not reflect our customer service standards. Please standby as someone from our team will be following up in an email to try and make things right.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I have used The Bouqs several times in the past and always had excellent experiences. I ordered as per normal for flowers to be sent to Fiancés office and then found out within a few hours she would not be there to receive them because that is the day they are moving her office. When I contacted The Bouqs customer service, I got 2 explanations about their process and I could have them held at the FedEx office to be picked up later. If I wanted that I could have picked them and delivered them Myself. I ordered them because I was going to be out of town for Valentine’s Day. No thanks to The Bouqs and their process, but I just wasted a lot of money to have flowers rot. I will never use them again and tell the multiple people I had raves about them to ever waste money on poor customer service. Thank you for explaining your process, now you know mine.

Hi Shane,

We are so sorry about this frustrating experience and for the way it was handled. It certainly doesn't stand up to the quality of service you have come to expect from us. Someone from our team will be reaching out shortly in a private message to make things right.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I had ordered from Bouqs before with good results, so I ordered a Valentine Deluxe arrangement for my wife, even without a discount. However, the flowers they sent were wholly different from the Valentine's arrangement I had ordered, were in poor condition - no reputable florist would sell flowers in such condition. After seeing my picture of what they sent, Bouqs customer service responded: "I do apologize that the wrong Bouq was delivered" and "This is never the experience we want our customers to have, nor does it match the level of service we pride ourselves on."

I expected they would refund my money, immediately order a replacement to match what I ordered, and possibly provide a future discount to make things right after getting things so wrong the first time. Incredibly, all they did was to offer a 50% discount "to use toward a replacement or future purchase." What the heck?! They took my money, didn't send me what I ordered, and sent something far inferior instead - but generously offered to allow me to place the order again at a discount. Some people would call that fraud. If they can't send what you order, cancel the order and refund the money - but don't keep the money without sending the order!

Hi Charles,

We completely dropped the ball here and we can't apologize enough. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and adding the photo. Please standby as someone from our team will be reaching out shortly in a private message to make things right.

Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I sent a family member a "get well" bouquet and the delivery people left this outside in the middle of January in Northern Wisconsin (note: this is after it was -50 just last week, and is still below freezing). My family member reached out to say thank you, but also to inform me that these were frozen solid when she found them.

Customer service seems unwilling to want to replace them and their advice was "Thankfully, our flowers are fairly resilient, so if the issue seems slight, often following the care instructions included with their packaging can liven up your blooms. You can also see those instructions: Flower Care". I am also humiliated to have to ask her to take pictures and send them to me so that customer service will follow up. So much for a nice thing, also what an inconvenience.

After sending the customer service rep photos of these dead, wilted, browned, sad flowers that had thawed - they said "Thank you for the photos, and I could say that these are not acceptable, I will go ahead and issue a 20% as a gift card that you can use in your future purchases." That was unacceptable to me and I indicated that my email receipt says "100% happiness guarantee" at which point THEN she said she will process a replacement. I can guarantee I wouldn't have used that gift card and won't be giving them any business in the future. Though I will say, if they say 100% happiness and someone shows you pictures of dead flowers, I shouldn't have to push for a replacement.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I ordered flowers for my daughter’s birthday which is Feb.4 to be delivered on Jan.31. They were never delivered nor was I notified that the order was not processed. I only discovered this when I called customer service today. I am extremely disappointed and frankly angry about such poor customer service.

Hi Diane,

This experience is certainly unacceptable and we can't apologize enough. We realize that missing a special occasion like your daughter's birthday is more than just the money spent so we will be following up in private message to try and make things right.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I placed an order for Grandmother's birthday, and once I hit place, the order showed an error and did not send me a confirmation. I immediately refreshed the page and placed the order again and it went through. Upon receiving the confirmation the next morning, I checked the tracking and realized that the order was in fact duplicated and placed twice. I immediately called customer service (8 hours before the flowers were supposed to deliver) and they were completely not helpful. They stated they could not do anything for me, could not stop the or redirect the shipment, refund me, offer me a credit, give me a discount on a future purchase etc.

It was CLEARLY a duplicate order with the exact same item, delivery date and time, recipient, and sender. Same Credit card and billing address, same EVERYTHING. After speaking with customer service I decided to live chat the Bouqs team directly, where the person was equally unsympathetic and not helpful. Again - no offer for any sort of compensation. I now have to pay 2x for this item and I will NEVER use this company again. They apply no common sense or decency when dealing with customers.

Hi Leah,

We are so sorry to hear about this frustrating experience sending your grandmother's birthday bouq. Please standby as someone from our team will be reaching out in a private message to make things right.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I received three separate "tropical" bouquets from a friend on Wednesday of last week. Not only did they forget to include the note so I had to contact the company to figure out who sent them, all of the Birds of Paradise turned black and died three days after receiving them. After contacting customer service I was told I would need a picture of the dead flowers for any recompense. Who photographs decaying flowers? I had put them down our garbage shoot before finding out I needed to photograph them. I was basically told "tough luck" by customer service. I would not at all recommend this company. Fresh flowers should last at least seven days.

Hi Joshua,

We are so sorry to hear about this disappointing experience and for the way it was handled. This is certainly not the experience we want our customers to have. Someone from our team will be following up in a private message to make things right.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I ordered flowers to be delivered on my mother's birthday. They did not arrive on the selected delivery date. I was not notified that my order would not arrive on time. I only found out when I called my mom. When I contacted customer service and asked that my money be refunded I was informed that the flowers were delivered the next day and I was offered a refund of the delivery fee.

I wrote back again and I asked that I be issued a full refund because the point of sending someone flowers on their birthday is that they get them on their birthday. If a company can't do that or at least communicate that they've made a mistake, then they should make it right. The second response from customer service offered me a 20% discount on my next order. I won't be ordering a second time. This company can't deliver on time or correct/take responsibility for their mistakes. I gave them two opportunities to correct the issue and they chose to offer me a 20% discount on a future order.

Hi Jessica,

We are so sorry to hear that your Mother's Birthday Bouq did not arrive on time and can't apologize enough. We realize that timing is as important as the flowers themselves. Please standby as someone from our team will be following up in an email to try and make things right.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I sent my mom flowers for her birthday. This is an upgraded bouquet. Emailed customer service with pictures and told these dead petals are guard petals. This is not what was advertised. Two stars since they arrived on time.

Hi Jennifer,

We're so sorry your flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sending the photos. Our Rose arrangements are cut straight from the farm and will arrive in bud form so that they last longer. The guard petals are also left on left on the roses to protect the blooms. As the Roses bloom, the guard petals will curl under. Once this happens they can be removed or they usually fall off. We realize this may seem underwhelming at first but many of our customer are amazed at how beautifully they bloom and how long they last. We hope this helps!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I wasn't going to take this review public, but then the response I got from the online customer service team made me change my mind. Here's my letter to The Bouqs explaining my frustration: "I have ordered from The Bouqs before with no problems, so was happy to find a beautiful bouquet just special enough to send to a good friend who had just lost her baby. I noted on my order that these were sympathy flowers, fully expecting that they would be handled with extra care given the circumstance. My goodness was I wrong. Come to find out, FedEx can’t deliver them without proof of ID and a signature because the flowers ended up being sourced from Ecuador, NOT California as initially promised when I ordered them. NO ONE reached out to me to tell me this so that I could avoid this painfully embarrassing situation and perhaps choose another bouquet.

I found this out by contacting FedEx myself several times AFTER reaching out to your customer service team, who never said anything about it (nor did they seem remotely appalled or sympathetic toward the situation – it was like they were typing a generic script) when I asked why the flowers hadn’t been delivered or left at her door. Finally, after over a WEEK of the flowers sitting at the pick-up location, a second attempt to deliver was made (after MY repeated phone calls to FedEx) and when that was unsuccessful they were sent to a different pick up location even further from my friend’s home. I was certainly not going to ask a grieving parent to go pick up her own sympathy flowers the first time, and definitely not the second time.

I finally called your customer service line (which I should have done in the first place) and spoke to someone who was helpful and actually seemed genuinely sorry for the extreme mishandling of the situation. He approved a full refund, but when I asked him if you could send new flowers out to her, free of charge to make up for all of this, he said he wasn’t able to do that and the only option was to re-send the current delivery and be charged in full or to cancel the delivery and be refunded. I obviously chose to be refunded as I was not going to go through yet another attempted delivery with flowers that at the very best were no longer fresh, at the very worst already dying (I remind you of the occasion for these flowers).

I’m disappointed that not more was done, though the gentleman I spoke with did assure me this issue would be elevated. I certainly hope it will be, along with this letter so that anyone sending out sympathy flowers won’t EVER have to go through this. I am not sure I will be using Bouqs again for fear of this happening. Definitely never for such a sensitive matter."

Below is the cut and paste generic response, and a misplaced "Thank you for your business." Apparently I'm not worth keeping as a customer. "Thank you for reaching out to Bouqs Co. I really do apologize for the inconvenience and the trouble that you experienced with your order. I know the resolution that was provided was not the one that you are seeking for, we really appreciate your feedback that you sent to us to improve the quality of our services. I understand you already have a second thoughts of using our services. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you." Oh, one more thing - I had to contact them yet again to make sure my order was actually canceled because I keep getting alerts from FedEx that they are attempting delivery. That has yet to be determined.

Hi Elizabeth,

We are so sorry about these unacceptable delivery issues and for that way that is was handled, especially such a thoughtful gift for a grieving friend. The response does not reflect our customer service standards. Please standby as someone from our team will be following up in email to try and make things right.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I ordered the deluxe bouquet for an 80th Birthday gift. I had read some previous reviews and was slightly reluctant due to some delivery issues and the quality of the flowers upon arrival. I did, however, appreciate the Company's response to rectify any issues, and loved their global approach toward the business of selling flowers 'online.' The arrangement we chose was called 'Moonstruck,' from a grower in Ecuador. I hope I am able to post a photo, because our Friend was thrilled with what she received! The flowers arrived on the expected date, and our Friend made 3 lovely arrangements out of her deluxe bouquet. So glad I trusted my instinct! Thank you!

Hi Lauren,

Thank you so much for choosing us to celebrate your friend's 80th birthday. What an honor! The photos uploaded perfectly and the mini Bouqs she made look so beautiful! We are glad to hear any issues were rectified with our Support Team. We hope to continue to help you spread smiles to your loved ones.

The Bouqs Company expert review by ConsumerAffairs

The Bouqs Company is an on-trend floral delivery service that offers gorgeous flowers delivered directly from eco-friendly farms around the world to your door. Bouquets range from $50 to $90 and you can also opt for a subscription delivery service to keep the flowers coming at a reduced price.

• Bouquet variety: Bouqs has lots of great options no matter what the occasion. Choose from classics like roses, tulips or lillies to more exotic and unusual choices like brisbane, orchids or succulents. You can opt for a single-variety bouquet or a blended bouquet.

• Eco-conscious: Bouqs sources its flowers from environmentally friendly, sustainable farms around the world. As you shop, you can see a photo of the farmer responsible for a particular bouquet and information about where they’re located (most are in California and South America). The farmers cut and ship the flowers as they are ordered, which reduces waste.

• Happiness Guarantee: The Bouqs Co. promises to stand by their products. If you’re not happy with your flowers or delivery experience, you can contact them and they guarantee they will make it right.

• Pricing: Most bouquet options come in three sizes: Original, Deluxe and Grand. Prices range from around $50 to $90 and many bouquets also come with free delivery. You can add on a vase for about $12.

• Subscription options: Want fresh flowers on a regular schedule? You can sign up for floral delivery on your own schedule: Choose once a week, twice a month or monthly delivery. You’ll also save 20 percent and enjoy free shipping if you subscribe.

• Best for: people who want an eco-friendly floral delivery and those interested in subscription floral delivery.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs