Shop Now

2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

4.6/5 (233 ratings)

About The Bouqs Company

The Bouqs Co. is an online flower delivery company that sells arrangements throughout the United States. By partnering with local growers, The Bouqs provides customers with a shopping experience based on sustainability and service.

Pros

• Flexible
  • Attractive arrangements
  • Affordable
  • Subscription options

Cons

• Single purchases can be pricey
  • Expensive delivery

Bottom Line

The Bouqs has simplified buying flowers with online delivery and subscription services. While delivery can be expensive, its arrangements are fairly affordable and designed well.

Top The Bouqs Company Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

She loved it!!! Was especially thrilled with the succulents that were included that she planned to plant! The flower bouquet was beautiful and Mother-in-law was so pleased… now th...

Verified

The ordering process was very easy. Bouqs has a great selection to choose from. The order was delivered as promised. Good communication from the company regarding delivery… Flower...

What is The Bouqs?

With a wide variety of flower and plant types, plus immense flexibility offerings, The Bouqs Co. offers true flexibility when it comes to celebrating life’s moments. Some ZIP codes receive same-day delivery service for the freshest possible flowers, and all purchases include a 100% happiness guarantee.

How does The Bouqs work?

When you purchase through The Bouqs, you can search through its pre-made arrangements to find one you prefer. You can narrow your search by favorite flower type or occasion. Then, choose between an original, deluxe or grand arrangement, depending on your budget and the size of bouquet required.

Shipping is $12 for most deliveries, but purchases over $100 receive free shipping. The Bouqs offers same-day or next-day delivery for some ZIP codes. Customers who want free shipping and other discounts may consider joining the company’s subscription service.

The Bouqs subscription cost

With The Bouqs’ subscription plan, customers choose one of three sizes they want to receive or send to others every month. Prices range from $36 to $60, which is about a 30% discount from its one-time services, and the cost includes free shipping.

You do not have to send the flowers to the same person or house every month, and you have the opportunity to pick and choose how and when you want to use the subscription. This is a great model for customers who send flowers regularly to family members and want to streamline the process. Delivery can be skipped or canceled at any time as well.

The Bouqs FAQ

How does The Bouqs work?
With The Bouqs, customers choose a flower arrangement from its vast array of options to send to themselves or others. The fully online service makes it easy to find and send flowers.
How does The Bouqs deliver?
Fresh Bouqs are shipped in a box by FedEx. Artisan Bouqs, which are designed by local florists, are delivered by a local carrier similar to traditional flower delivery.
How long do The Bouqs’ flowers last?
With proper care, flowers from The Bouqs should last between five to seven days. Some flowers, like zinnias, can last up to four weeks.
How much is a The Bouqs subscription?
Customers can choose between three different subscription options: Original for $36, Deluxe for $48 or Grand for $60.

Is Bouqs a good company?

The Bouqs is an affordable and convenient option that offers a streamlined service that is easy to understand and fairly cost-effective. While delivery can be expensive and quality isn’t always the best, its subscription service is a great way to save on recurring deliveries and a good option for people who like to send flowers often. Plus, the 100% guarantee ensures a refund if the flowers are damaged. For most people, finding someone to send flowers to once a month (especially at only $36) is pretty easy.

The Bouqs Company Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs Company?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

Elijah was great. My mom got flowers on our subscription for their anniversary. It is 69 years and she just found out she has cancer. Her bouquet was delivered but it wasn't the deluxe and was really skimpy. Especially compared to all of the other beautiful bouquets she has received. Elijah offered a discount but I said I would rather have a replacement as it was such a special, yet hard week. He arranged for a replacement. He was great! I will be staying with Bouqs!

Hi Gayle,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're sorry to hear about your mom and we hope for her fast recovery. We're happy to hear that Elijah was able to help with this issue and made sure your mom would be able to enjoy the flowers you ordered for her. Thank you for choosing Bouq.Co!

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I have used several flower delivery services. What initially drew me to Bouqs was the environmental & socially responsible aspects of their business. What had made me stay is their service and quality. Let's get one thing out of the way. The flowers are really that gorgeous. They look exactly as pictured and last a long time. I have a subscription, which I recommend because every month someone is having a birthday or I need to send sympathy flowers and the financial break is significant. Something went wrong with the payment processing and my arrangement that was set to go to my mother for her 92nd birthday had been canceled. I found this out when I was ordering more sympathy flowers. I had not received any notice of this and since I found out late on 8/19, I didn't see how it could be rectified.

I updated my payment information and reached out via chat on 8/20. They gave me my discount as a subscription member but better than that, Bryan J, my fabulous customer service representative, is getting my mother a beautiful arrangement of peonies tomorrow 8/21 for her birthday! I am thrilled to have her get any flowers and early is certainly better than late. I hope that Bryan J gets some kudos because this situation was resolved to my total satisfaction. I am assuming they will come tomorrow, I am confident that they will.

Hi Susan,

Wow! We're so happy to hear that you're pleased with your whole Bouqs experience and that you're satisfied with how Bryan handled the issue with the subscription order. With any subscription issues you'd encounter, we'd be sure to help as this is not the kind of hassle-free ordering experience we want you to have. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your sweet kind words!

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

I ordered flowers for a birthday and sent them to the home address. I had forgotten that the recipient was on vacation that week and the flowers were to be delivered tomorrow. A mistake that was 100% my fault. I contacted Bouqs to see if they could reroute to the vacation address but it was too late, the flowers were out for delivery already. I was out $100 and the flowers were going to rot on the vacant front porch. But then Russell A told me to hang on and let me see what they could do. Long story short, they sent the same bouquet, same size, to the new vacation address, for delivery the next day, to make it for the recipient's birthday, with no additional charge! Above and beyond for something that was the mistake of the customer only. I cannot thank them enough for helping me in the scenario I placed myself in. I'm a customer for life after this experience. Thank you Russell A and Bouqs!

Hi AJ,

Wow! We're happy to hear that you're pleased with how Russel handled the customer service concern you had with your Bouqs. Thank you for choosing Bouqs and we'd be honored to have you FOR LIFE!

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

Was able to chat with Ailyn from Bouqs about how some flowers I received from the subscription died quicker than they have in the past and meant for it to be purely a comment to pass to the company and maybe quality control. They asked for pictures to evaluate the flowers and figure out why but I didn’t have any, that did not stop them from saying sorry and offering to send new ones right away or a refund! I only meant to just pass a critique and even without the correct information needed I still got new flowers! Thank you!

Hi Cole,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us! We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the quality of your Bouq and that you're not able to enjoy them for long. Thank you for reaching us at customer service - we're glad to hear that Ailyn was able to help and make it right. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to make it up to you.

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: July 18, 2021

Best customer service I’ve ever had. I ordered flowers for a friend that were supposed to be delivered on a Friday. By Sunday they had not arrived and no delivery date was scheduled, due to a problem with FedEx. I reached out via chat and within 5 minutes I got a response, profuse and sincere apology, and a complimentary replacement bouquet to be delivered within 48 hours - and they are making sure the original still delivers tomorrow. I feel more than satisfied and will order from them again the future. I know they are a company that cares about their customers.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I received a monthly subscription and the flowers were dead and very subpar. I contacted my daughter who gave me this as a gift. I have pictures. Also these bouquets were tiny and cheap. I don’t think Bouqs would be proud of these.

Hi Irene,

Oh no! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry you were disappointed with the appearance of your Bouq! We see you've reached out to our customer service - we're happy to hear that one of our supports was able to help!

Sincerely,

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

My son sent me an absolutely beautiful bouquet of lilies. Turns out I'm allergic to them. Contacted Bouqs and they very generously were willing to replace them with flowers of my choosing. Looking forward to another beautiful bouquet. I had never heard of this company, but will now be a forever customer. Can't wait to receive the replacement flowers!

Hi Ellen,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us! We're sorry to hear that you're allergic to lillies. We're glad to hear that you've reached out to our customer service and that one of our supports was able to help with arranging a replacement order. We hope you'll love them!

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

The deadline to change my order had already passed, but despite this, Russel A. was able to make the few changes I desired. He was very friendly and helpful, and replied soon after I started the online chat. Thank you so much!

Hi Geoff,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear that Russel was able to help in making sure your order was corrected. Thank you for choosing Bouqs.Co!

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

In a day and age of lackluster service, your representative, Mark M, was a breath of fresh air. I had 2 expired GroupOn vouchers and he helped get credit back for them both. Thanks again. I will be using Bouqs for all future flower purchases.

Hi Michael,

Awesome! We're happy to hear that Mark was able to help with reinstating the value of the Groupons and made sure you're able to take advantage of them. Thank you for letting us know!

Cheers,

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

Suzette P made my day. She was able to change deliveries on my flowers. She’s a KEEPER! She was kind, polite, helpful, patient. The kind of person I’d want to work for me if I had a business. Your training process must be excellent. My experiences when asking for help from Bouqs has ALWAYS been excellent.

Hi Dolores,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Wow! We're delighted to hear that you're happy and satisfied with how Suzette helped with your order edit concerns. Thank you for your kind and sweet words!

The Bouqs Company Company Information