3.90/5
Based on 366 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Bouqs Company is an online floral retailer that delivers flowers fresh from eco-friendly, sustainable farms to doorsteps nationwide. We connect farms and a curated network of artisan florists directly to consumers and disrupt the traditional supply chain by eliminating overhead costs like warehouses, importers, distributors, auctioneers and more. In turn, this model enables a superior product and redefines the experience and economics for both consumers and producers alike.

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 19, 2018

450 The Bouqs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 18, 2018

I ordered a bouquet for a friend's birthday and it showed up wilted and the blooms turning brown. Thankfully I sent them to myself first to hand deliver and I was able to get a new bouquet before anything tragic happened. But in reaching out to their customer service department they were super unhelpful in resolving the matter in any fashion. They sent me a canned response multiple times claiming that since they are farm fresh the blooms may be "floppy" at first and to just put them in water. I didn't pay $77 for "floppy" flowers to be delivered nor did I pay that for brown and just flat out wilted blooms either. I get it's farm fresh, but there is a basic level of quality that they cannot meet or even try to meet with their service. I highly discourage anyone from ever ordering from here, it's a dice roll and if they don't land in your favor it's not their problem apparently and they just take your money.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 17, 2018

Flower arrangement - $46.75: I sent my sister flowers from Bouqs & she thanked me & sent pictures of the flowers. I was so embarrassed as they were very skimpy & looked nothing like the size in the picture that they showed on their website. I contacted Bouqs & they requested that I send the picture which I did. They then did contact me & said the flowers were fine & would open in about a week & asked that I send them another picture at that time. I wasn’t going to embarrass myself further by asking my sister to send another picture. The bottom line is that the flowers began to wilt & only 2 of the blooms opened. Bouqs closed the issue & refused to remedy the situation.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Why can’t everything be this easy! Perfect gift for my daughter for her birthday - a subscription to Bouqs! Ordering was straightforward and simple. We received emails every step of the way - from order placed to delivery. My daughter LOVED the beautiful flowers and can’t wait until next months delivery! The quality of the flowers was excellent - fresh and gorgeous! Thank you Bouqs!

Original review: April 17, 2018

The flowers that I have ordered have always been beautiful and everyone we've sent them to absolutely loves them!! I also love that you know where the flowers come from. I have nevered order any for myself... at least not yet... but we've been told by our recipients, that the flowers last and are beautiful longer than alot of other flower delivery companies... some for weeks! I would highly recommend Bouqs!!

Original review: April 17, 2018

I purchase these flowers for my daughter in law. Flowers are delivered timely and you are advised when they will be delivered via email. They are always beautiful and the price is very reasonable! I am advised when the order is in process, when it about to ship and when they are delivered. Great experience!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs Company?

Original review: April 16, 2018

The flowers are gorgeous! The box arrived on my specified delivery date which is always a great start. The box was a pretty damaged with tears and indents so I was a little nervous opening the box. However the flowers were in perfect condition. They are GORGEOUS!! Have had them in the vase for about 4 days and still look brand new, have received tons of compliments on them. They look just like the picture I selected from as well. I was pleasantly surprised as I had somewhat low expectations as typically when you get flowers shipped they don't look that great. Would definitely recommend!

Original review: April 16, 2018

You absolutely will not be disappointed in Bouqs. These are by far the best flowers you will EVER have. You can't beat the prices for what you get. They come packaged so nice. I will never buy flowers from anyone else. The flowers bloom so nice. They have a very nice selection. Please give them a try.

Original review: April 15, 2018

The flowers were easy to order. I was emailed when they were being shipped out & a confirmation when they arrived. They were on time and they looked beautiful. In the past when I have ordered flowers online to be delivered they were poor quality and sometimes not even close to what I picked out online. These were exactly what I wanted! I will definitely be recommending Bouqs from here on out!

Original review: April 15, 2018

I have had great experiences with Bouqs. The flowers are gorgeous and fresh and last a long time. Lots of beautiful choices, including some flowers that are hard to find elsewhere. Prices are reasonable. They have been a big hit with my Mom! I highly recommend - I love them!

Original review: April 14, 2018

Every order has been met with amazing results. That may sound contrived, but it's not. I will only order flowers from Bouqs. The arrangements are unique, beautiful, priced right, and the customer service is outstanding. The attached pictures show just two of the arrangements I ordered, and the pictures did not do justice to the exquisite curated bouquets you've or together every time. Simple. Thank you.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I sent flowers to an aunt who was in the hospital in another city from Bouqs. The flowers were delivered on a Saturday and I was contacted by the company the following Wednesday indicating that the flowers arrived wilted and dead. How embarrassing! They offered to resend the flowers or give me a gift credit in the amount of the flowers. I think they should have done more than this for a very unhappy and embarrassed customer (i.e. a discount in the original price or a gift card for a future purchase). I will not use them again nor will I recommend them to others.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I love love Bouqs.com! I always get compliments when I send these to people. The flowers are always top notch and service is great. I've recommended this site to several of my friends as well and all have been very pleased with the flowers and service. I will continue to choose this site over all others.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I placed an order 48 hours in advance to send a bouquet for a funeral. I realized 36 hours in advance that I needed to ensure the bouquet arrived in time for the viewing/funeral. I called customer service and said I was willing to pay extra to get the flowers there for their purpose, the funeral. Despite the fact that FedEx was willing to deliver on time AND that FedEx had not yet even received the package, the Bouqs was "unable" to change my order -- or cancel it -- due to "the system." The cost would have been $15, said the (nice) customer service agent, but without an order (which I no longer had because it had already been "forwarded to the farm") they had no way to do it.

Couldn't they (or I) just call the farm and change the FedEx label? No. The farm was in South America and the information was confidential. I picked this company because of the good reviews in ConsumerAffairs, so I want to make sure others know about this. My mistake, sure. But entirely fixable if the Bouqs was so inclined.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I immediately fell in love with the flower arrangements as soon as I got on The Bouqs' site. Since the second I placed my order to the time they arrived everything has been spot on. Mom loved her flowers and they came in perfect condition! I love supporting local florists and love that many of these arrangements comes from my homeland. What a nice touch. Thanks Bouqs!

Original review: April 10, 2018

The flowers were affordable, they were beautiful, smelled magnificent, and my partner loved them! Ordering the flowers was an easy process and they delivered right on time. I was skeptical at first about ordering flowers online, especially working for a major delivery company and seeing flowers get ruined in delivery. I would recommend Bouqs to anyone looking for beautiful, affordable flowers!

Original review: April 10, 2018

The Bouqs is my go-to florist, for good reason. Unique, colorful, beautiful fresh arrangements every single time. I have not gone back to using any other florist since I discovered The Bouqs and I certainly won't again. We send a beautiful arrangement to our realtor as a thank you after we closed on our home. They were even more beautiful than they looked online.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I highly recommend the Bouq Co. The website was easy to navigate. They have a very large and amazing selecting of bouquets, which are affordable and delivery is better than other companies I have used. The flowers are breathtaking and definitely brighten their day. Thank you so very much.

Original review: April 9, 2018

The selection of flowers was a lovely color combination. The flowers arrived nicely wrapped and in perfect condition. They were a joy to watch open and lasted a number of days. I ordered them as a birthday gift and my aunt loved them! They arrived when there was still snow on the ground so were a bit of spring to look forward to!

Original review: April 9, 2018

My friend raved about how beautiful and fragrant the flowers were when my ordered arrangement arrived! I Will definitely use Bouqs again. The price seemed appropriate to the value and it arrived on time. I will recommend the service to my friends. Hope to see a greater selection be available soon.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I have been buying flowers from The Bouqs Company for years. Flowers are always vibrant, fresh, and on time. It is easy to order, good pricing, and very quick delivery. Flowers last a long time as well. Good for all occasions. I would not buy anywhere else again. Thank you.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I have used Bouqs several times and highly recommend them. Their flowers are typically beautiful and arrive on time. The last order arrived wilted and when I reached out to customer service they quickly and painlessly corrected the situation. They stand behind their flowers 100% which is why I will continue to use them.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I was very impressed with the quality of the flowers and service. The flowers I ordered arrived quickly and were very healthy. The flowers were just as pictured and I appreciate how they list the farmers and exactly where they come from. I also appreciated how responsive the customer service was. I asked a question via email and they responded in a 5-10 minute time span. I would definitely recommend Bouqs to anyone considering buying flowers.

Original review: April 6, 2018

Sent as a birthday present for my sister in law - stunning sunflowers and delivered on time. She loved them and I was so thrilled how easy it was to order - done & done. Thanks so much! My mother in law is next! Great price compared to florists in my area!

Original review: March 21, 2018

I received a bouquet and the flowers were beautiful. Eleven days later and they are still beautiful. I like Bouqs so much I sent a bouquet to a family member just this week. When they sent me a picture of what was delivered I was very happy. And Bouq’s prices are just right. So may other flower delivery companies are so pricey and their flowers aren’t as fresh or pretty. Thank you Bouqs!

Original review: March 20, 2018

Got a coupon from Birchbox, which I used for the order. I was very pleased with the beautiful selections available and felt that the prices were very reasonable. The bouquet was a birthday gift for my mother. It was delivered on time, healthy and she loved the colors and flowers used in it.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I have used Bouqs many times and no longer use any other service. My wife loves the beautiful flowers that really do last. We both like the beautiful "back stories" on all the growers and I like the reasonable prices. I always recommend Bouqs to my friends for any occasion. Register for free shipping & delivery.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Ordered 3 Dozen Utopia Roses from Farmer Jose in Ecuador‼️ I was very worried after reading negative reviews, but they were perfect‼️ Sent these to my daughter’s Grandmother after she came home from hospital. She had been critically ill and we wanted to make a splash to cheer her up & these did the trick‼️ She had 3 vases full of the Roses with the acacia filler‼️ Thank You Farmer JOSE‼️ The Photo taken 5 days after arrival in heated home with 1 Vase of Roses fully opened.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I was hesitant at first, because the price was a little high. I thought I wouldn’t get anything that I couldn’t get from any other florist. I was wrong. My mother was so surprised and pleased with the flowers. The arrangement was beautiful. The shipping was really quick. Almost a week later, the flowers still look amazing. She still have a few stems that haven’t bloomed. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase again. They were the perfect gift.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I wanted to try a new place to buy flowers from online. I haven’t been happy with the quality of other online flower sites. I decided to buy roses for myself before I used Bouqs for gifts. I was truly blown away. The packaging is great. You can tell it was a well thought out process. After I arranged my flowers I proceeded to have a dinner party that night. A lot of my roses had already opened and everyone complimented them. They are truly stunning, not your average flower. Bouqs will now be my new go to place for flowers!!!!!

Original review: March 19, 2018

I have been so pleased every time I order from Bouqs. Ordering is a breeze and I love learning where the flowers come from!!! The information is so interesting and I love supporting these farmers who are really dedicated to their craft. When they arrive the flowers are so fresh and beautiful. Will use them again and again!

The Bouqs Company expert review by ConsumerAffairs

The Bouqs Company is an on-trend floral delivery service that offers gorgeous flowers delivered directly from eco-friendly farms around the world to your door. Bouquets range from $50 to $90 and you can also opt for a subscription delivery service to keep the flowers coming at a reduced price.

• Bouquet variety: Bouqs has lots of great options no matter what the occasion. Choose from classics like roses, tulips or lillies to more exotic and unusual choices like brisbane, orchids or succulents. You can opt for a single-variety bouquet or a blended bouquet.

• Eco-conscious: Bouqs sources its flowers from environmentally friendly, sustainable farms around the world. As you shop, you can see a photo of the farmer responsible for a particular bouquet and information about where they’re located (most are in California and South America). The farmers cut and ship the flowers as they are ordered, which reduces waste.

• Happiness Guarantee: The Bouqs Co. promises to stand by their products. If you’re not happy with your flowers or delivery experience, you can contact them and they guarantee they will make it right.

• Pricing: Most bouquet options come in three sizes: Original, Deluxe and Grand. Prices range from around $50 to $90 and many bouquets also come with free delivery. You can add on a vase for about $12.

• Subscription options: Want fresh flowers on a regular schedule? You can sign up for floral delivery on your own schedule: Choose once a week, twice a month or monthly delivery. You’ll also save 20 percent and enjoy free shipping if you subscribe.

• Best for: people who want an eco-friendly floral delivery and those interested in subscription floral delivery.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs