The Bouqs

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with The Bouqs:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

They helped with any question I had about anything. They helped me decided what I wanted and made me feel comfortable. Very big variety. Everything you could think of. Literally they had every flower I know. It was very helpful to know I can go there when I need to find something. Very nice and healthy. Not dead. Very helpful and pretty. It was very perfect. I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone to need help. They have a very helpful delivery options. Anywhere at any time. I am so lucky to have found them for my needs and needs of others.

The website and delivery people answered all my questions and delivered very fast. I would recommend to any of my friends that also wanted flowers delivered for their special someone. They had more flowers than almost any other flower store in my local areas or online. There were very many different colored flowers and varieties. The perceived value of my bouquet of flowers was highly rated compared to many other flower shops and online stores. I was highly satisfied with the value. The delivery options were fast easy and plentiful.

Ordering was easy. Never had an issue that required customer service to resolve. Great experience all around. Would definitely recommend. The choices were great for what I was looking for. I liked the way they were presented. Looked like how they'd be in real life - unlike other shops. The flowers were awesome but I can see how some may be put off by the price. Some arrangements priced at a premium. Overall I was happy. Love the free from farm. Makes ordering feel like I'm supporting local business and farmers. Doesn't feel as stuffy as the discount flower places on the web.

Great customer service. They were very helpful. Got my order fast and they were just beautiful. I now highly recommend this place for flowers to anyone. They were awesome and so pretty. Last a long time as well. They have so many choices to choose from. Its great. You really have a hard time figuring out what to pick from. I wanted them all to tell you the truth. So colorful and perfect. I just love them. It was a great value you for what you get and I just couldn't thank them enough. I will order from them more and more. Makes my home even better with these flowers. Very fast delivery and that was great cause I could wait to get them. They came just when they said they would which was great and I really enjoyed them.

I liked how friendly and helpful they were if I had a question. Plus I loved how I received a discount for my first order plus free shipping so that was great. They have so many different flowers which is great because I can purchase different ones for people I know since everyone has different tastes. It meets my needs. I do believe the price for certain flowers was a big expensive but seeing the quality in the pictures I could see why and I took the risk and was not disappointed the sunflowers I ordered were perfect so I'm not complaining. I liked their shipping because it was free no cost unless you order on the weekend but still pretty awesome. I do love how they had next day delivery and always delivered when promised.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs?

Customer service was ok although it took a while for them to get over to help me but once they did things were fine and they took the time to answer all of my questions and help me decide on the best flowers to buy. Very wide selection of flowers and that was nice that there was so much to pick from cause normally there is not that much but there was a lot of different type of flowers as well as colors to pick from. Was a bit high for my liking but I guess overall the price was reasonable. Just a bit overpriced for me but a wide range of prices too depending on what flowers you brought which is a good thing. I would definitely recommend the delivery option as it may cost more but then you don't have to carry all those flowers home with you if you brought a whole lot. In other words dont have to worry about them fitting in your car.

They were very nice and helped me decide what to order. They told me about special deals and went thru all my options with me. Dozen or half a dozen of roses in many colors to pick from. There were many options for all kinds of occasions. I got a vase of mixed flowers. Very nice fresh flowers. All different colors for 59.99 which was a good price because of the variety of flowers that I got and many colors. The delivery was on time and the person was extremely nice and took care of the flowers nicely. The flowers smelled great and were very fresh.

Best customer service there I got. I really like the staff. Very helpful people and know their stuff about flowers and I got the best flowers there. They have great variety of flowers there. I was excited when I entered the place because of all the nice flowers there and felt like heaven. I'm satisfied with the value there. I'm glad I went there because they have great flowers for any price range and they really take care of the flowers. There's plenty of delivery options to choose from. I personally picked it up because I wanted to personally take it somewhere so I'm happy with that.