The Bouqs

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Tulips that were sent for a friend's birthday arrived in poor condition. After the recipient and myself reached out (with photos) I was told they would credit my account $15. After I replied again with my disappointment with their lack of customer service they replied with "..we have given you as much as we can". Not worth the time, energy or money to order flowers from The Bouqs. They lost a customer today.

I received an offer to try out The Bouqs. Taken with the direct farmer to recipient story, I ordered two bouquets of double blossom pink and pale orange pink roses, very specific named roses. I received one dark orange red bouquet and one single blossom yellow bouquet. Not even in the same color family. When I reached out to them, customer service offered me 10% off my next order, explaining the change of color "rarely" happens. Since both were change of color, I am sincerely doubting that claim. I think this is a sham company - The Bouqs is a middleman like all the others, only they lie on the website to get you to buy and then strong-arm you that the color of the flowers does not matter.

Fool me once, shame on you. Please refrain from purchasing from Bouqs.com. Unless you like disappointment, customer no-service, or extreme frustration, save your money and go elsewhere. Ordered from Bouqs twice - a year apart - for our daughter's birthday. Neither time did the flowers arrive, neither time did I receive a response after sending no fewer than four emails requesting a refund. Might be a good idea, but this company can't get their act together!

I have ordered flowers with this company for a special event. The flowers I received today are the most ugliest and tiniest bouquet I have ever seen. First of all I order 12 of those flowers, I did receive only 9!! Those flowers are super tiny and look as if they are already 2 weeks old. In addition I have ordered them with a glass vase and what I got is an ugly, grey, plastic cup (!!) - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I honestly wonder why I was charged $102??? This is so disappointing and a COMPLETE RIP OFF!! I needed the flowers as a present today, but what I got looks so ugly, old and cheap that I need to contact a local florist now and get a new bouquet.

Everything I have to say is pretty much what has already been said below. Flowers ended up being scheduled for NOT the day I paid for. Flowers never arrived anyway. Bouqs says they have no idea where they went and blamed FedEx. They offered to setup an account for me to make another purchase. Never setup account as far as I can tell, never sent another email I was supposed to get. I asked for a refund and they are giving me a run around now. If it continues I'm going to their office which happens to be about 20 minutes from where I live. I highly recommend you go with some other better established flower company. They never sent an order number.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs?

I have worked with flowers for well over 15 years and although I do not currently work in the floral industry, I still purchase flowers through a variety of ways, including point-of-sale purchases, traditional flower shops and recently purchased flowers for myself through The Bouqs. After reading more negative reviews than positive reviews, I decided to order a $70 bouquet of ranunculus to give this company a test.

Some of the negative consumer reviews of this company seem a bit unfair. For instance, if you are needing something specific and it needs to arrive for a special occasion or a funeral, then this is not the company for you and flowers should be sent by contacting a local florist and making arrangements for them to be delivered. If you need a "holiday" arrangement or a "Get Well" bouquet, then again, consider a local florist. If you are looking for something "cheap," try Sam's Club or a grocery store. But, don't use a mail-order company and expect them to deliver the same quality and style as a traditional florist. Traditional florists have years of experience, understand local delivery protocols with hospitals and funeral homes and while they may charge a premium for their services, you should expect premium flowers and premium customer service.

If you are looking for cheap flowers, then The Bouqs may not be your choice. If you are looking for stellar customer care, then from the previous reviews, The Bouqs may not be your choice. If you are looking for unusual flowers delivered and/or subscription services, then consider The Bouqs. For $70, I received about 30 stems of red ranunculus, a bevy of limonium and enough greens to make an entirely separate bouquet. Flowers arrived thoughtfully packaged and expertly bundled.

The ranunculus arrived fresh, the limonium and greens tucked neatly around them. A week later, I lost about 5 blooms of the ranunculus to premature wilting and although I did not see botrytis on the stems, I am guessing the ranunculus were not chemically treated for ethylene which may have contributed to the premature wilt. Many cut flowers are usually treated with a chemical to decrease the effects of ethylene at grower/distributor level. Ranunculus are one of many floral varietals that are susceptible to ethylene and will die prematurely if flowers are not treated. That being said, the remaining ranunculus are beautiful, although I think the $70 paid for about 25 useable stems is very steep, but the amount of filler flowers/greens in this bouquet was generous by many comparisons, so that made up for some of the loss.

I was pleased enough with this first arrangement, that I have ordered a second mixed stem bouquet. This mixed stem bouquet will be compared to the deluxe bouquet that I have often purchased from our local Sam's Club. The cost difference between them will be enormous, Sam's Club, I normally spend less than $20 for a deluxe mixed stem bouquet that usually includes 3-5 varieties of focal flowers (roses, lilies, spider mums, carnations) and a few sprigs of spray chrysanthemums and no more than 2 stems of any filler flower.

I have ordered an $80 mixed bouquet from The Bouqs and will be curious to see what such a steep price tag will deliver. Although for the money spent, I could have captured at least 3-4 of the Sam's Clubs mixed bouquets. My opinion on Sam's Clubs flowers just for around the home and the office, is generally favorable. They have always lasted beyond many other grocery/mass markets and tend to be very good quality flowers.

Last week, I ordered a large mixed vase from a local florist and paid almost $150 with tax and delivery. I received about 10 red carnations, 6 red roses, 6 stems of liatris and 5 stems of gorgeous purple stock, baby-bell eucalyptus and 3 ginormous hydrangea which held marvelously well over a week. While that may seem steep, keep in mind that you are paying for someone to design, arrange and deliver a unique arrangement, not an arrangement from some "picture book" from one of the wire services which are a rip-off on the "wire service fees."

If you need to "wire" flowers somewhere, then I suggest that you find a florist on the internet and/or phone book and just call them and not pay the ridiculous $10 fee to anyone to "wire" flowers for you. I can assure you, that most florists will simply call another florist and give them the order and charge you a $10 fee for this convenience. In addition and not stated to the consumer, many florists will back an additional 20% of the retail price (meaning a $100 arrangement will net $80 in flowers) and send less blooms than pictured.

With today's internet, you have many choices. The Bouqs may not be best choice for special occasion arrangements and I doubt that I would recommend you use them for holidays. I would however, recommend them if you are a flower lover and you enjoy having them around in your home or office. They have many varietals that are hard to come by, unique flowers that are not ever found in the grocery/mass markets and are reasonably priced compared to traditional flower shops. I would not recommend them for Valentine's Day or any other mass holiday marketed for flowers, candy and cards. I would not recommend them for funerals or hospitals, given the time. And I don't think I would recommend them for special occasions as delivery dates may not be guaranteed.

But, I enthusiastically recommend them if you like different flowers and want something dramatically different. I have ordered from my traditional florist multiple times and I always get the same old variety of flowers, roses, carnations, stocks and hydrangeas, possibly a few sprigs of alstroemeria. Lastly, a note on customer service. Many online companies have moved away from traditional phone customer service to email. The Bouqs is no different, and if talking with a "live" person is important to you, then don't order from this company. If you want to give this company a try, then understand a few things: Some flower varietals are more susceptible to mail-order delivery stress. Fresh cut hydrangeas will often wilt even when cut and immediately placed in water. I would not recommend them for mail order. Other floral varietals that are susceptible to delivery stress: certain types of roses, bells of Ireland, peonies and most lilies.

Most bulbous flowers will not last as long as other flowers. This means that flowers that grow from a bulb or rhizome (tulips, iris, daffodils, lilies, liatris, gladiolus, ranunculus) will not last as long as other flowers; they also tend to be seasonal and more expensive. If buying something that lasts is more important, consider alstroemerias, carnations, liatris and daisies. Pricing. Expect to pay about $5-7 per stem for focal flowers (roses, lilies, carnations) and $3-5 per stem for fillers and lesser flowers (buttons, spray mums, baby's breath, etc) from a florist. My ranunculus bouquet from The Bouqs cost $70 for 30 stems, fairly reasonable given the local florist would probably charge $5-7 PER STEM of ranunculus. Timing. If you need immediate delivery or delivery within 48 hours, consider a traditional florist. It is unreasonable to expect a mail order company to process your request and expect it to go flawlessly in such a short amount of time.

I like the business concept of Bouqs which is intended to cut out the middleman, but unfortunately that cuts our quality control as well. For $50 I bought a bouquet of flowers to have delivered to my mother for her birthday. They arrived on time which is great! The price was relatively less than the competition, but the flowers were embarrassingly sparse. I understand the main expense is delivery, but they looked like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. Very sad.

Overcharged my account $698.16 -- I have ordered individual arrangement from Bouqs multiple times over the past year or two. Their flowers have always been beautiful and prices excellent. This past Christmas my husband had me set up a subscription so that I would receive flowers once a month at my job. Payment for the subscription was tied to our PayPal account, which in turn is tied to our checking account. The first payment was taken from PayPal on 1/4/17 and I received my first bouquet around January 10th. The flowers were beautiful and lasted me about two weeks.

February came and I was expecting my delivery on the 16th. My delivery date kept getting pushed later and later into the month, and I never received flowers in February. Same exact thing happened in March. I was not charged for either of those months. On March 30th my husband asked me about my flowers and I told him that I hadn't received any since January. I logged into Bouqs on March 31st to see that my delivery date was supposed to be April 12th. On April 6th I checked my PayPal account and saw that Bouqs had charged my account four times. I emailed them and Bouqs immediately refunded all the charges, and gave me a $65 credit.

On April 12th I logged into Bouqs to check the status of my monthly delivery to find that my delivery date had been changed to the 19th. I then checked my PayPal account to find that they had charged me 15 times and then refunded me 14 times for a total of over $580.71. This is in addition to the four times that I had been charged between 3/31 & 3/6. I was furious.

When I contacted Bouqs they apologized and said that their system was trying to process my order, charged my PayPal and then couldn't confirm my order so canceled my order. It did this 14 times over the course of six days. No other explanation was given and no other offer of amends was made. The crappy part is that with each charge the money was taken from our checking account and put into the PayPal account. It takes 24 hours for PayPal to process the refund and then another 24 hours for them to put the money back into my checking account. It could have overdrawn my account had I not been vigilant about what was going on.

Sadly I canceled my monthly delivery service. I used my credit to order a flower arrangement, never expecting to get my last subscription delivery. The flowers I ordered with the credit arrived on 4/18 and my 2nd & last subscription delivery arrived today, 4/19. It's a shame, because they are beautiful and I love receiving fresh flowers, but honestly it's not worth the hassle. I may continue to order the occasional arrangement from them, but as for a subscription I was left feeling like they could have cared less about the whole situation.

I placed an order with The Bouqs Company last week for a delivery of their "cuteness" bouquet. I placed the order for my parents and Great Aunt. Both orders are the ugliest floral arrangements I have ever seen and paid for. I emailed them Sunday afternoon. They did a send a quick canned response explaining all I had to do was wait 2-3 days for the buds to open. There are no buds. These flowers looked like they were picked from leftovers at the flower mart. 7-11 has better looking bouquets than this. So disappointed. I was hoping to send my parents and Aunt, beautiful Easter arrangements. They got the most pathetic bouquet ever. So not worth $150.00. I will never order anything from "The BOGUS Company".

I saw this company advertised and it looked to be a neat idea- different kinds of flowers from different growers around the world. My first order a few months back arrived on time but looked like they had been run over by a car. They made it right with a credit. When I ordered again using my credit the flowers were on time and beautiful. They lasted nearly a week and my wife enjoyed them. Thinking the first order must have been a fluke, I ordered some for our Anniversary, as a surprise. WELL THE SURPRISE WAS ON ME!!!

They stated they would be delivered on April 14th and April 14th came and went, NO FLOWERS. On their site it said they were still being prepped. I contacted customer service. Their first response was basically, "Sorry we'll look into it," and they mentioned FedEx. The 2nd response was basically they should be delivered any minute (lie). The 3rd was for another store credit. What good is a store credit if the flowers aren't delivered. I have never had flowers just not delivered!! Totally unacceptable. I understand things can happen but if someone has a special occasion get some kind of flowers out to them!!

I've now ordered 3 times from Bouqs.com. First, note that the Farm to Table Bouqs arrive with some work to be done to them. To varying degrees, leaves may need to be trimmed off, thorns cut, and of course stems cut again. Also, the unwrapping of all the protections around them can take time. Note this, because this kind of flower arrival is not for everyone.

Now the positive: All 3 deliveries arrived on time as scheduled. I think we received email notification only for the first one, but am not positive. The bouquet of Lisianthus blooms arrived in good shape according to my friend and the photo I saw of them. Many were still in bud form as described on their website. And indeed, my friend enjoyed watching them open! Bouqs company does honor their Happiness Guarantee and gives a full refund if warranted. Gift cards are included. Their signature tin vase is made in India, unbreakable, reasonably priced and pretty. They have a great concept in supporting farmers and sustainable agriculture!

The Negative: Trouble with roses arriving to New Jersey in good condition. Twice now, we've ordered roses. The first from a CA farm where all 2 dozen arrived partially dead. Then Volcano Large Garden Roses from Ecuador. The Secret Garden Bouquet was wrapped very carefully and also had some gel to help keep the stems hydrated. They arrived in fair condition (photo of this bouquet below). Hopefully, they will perk up after being in water for a day or two. They are hard to get in touch with. If you pay via PayPal, there will be a phone number on your PayPal receipt. Otherwise, you are left to corresponding by email.

Their website has not worked correctly for at least 3 months now in regards to contacting them. One is not able to sign into their account when filling out their contact form. The delivery person does not always ring the doorbell. There is risk of the flowers sitting outside in the box for longer than they need to if the bell had been rung. Out of the 2 deliveries to ourselves, the bell was rung the first time, but not the second.

I recommend Bouqs with reservation. Consider the distance the flowers are traveling and the type of flower, as well as if your recipient is up to arranging the flowers her/himself. Be prepared that you might need to request the Happiness Guarantee refund. You have only 3 days to do so. Also, note the gift card is often hard to see. It is in a brown paper envelope the same color as the inside of the cardboard box. You may have to tell your recipient to look under the flowers.

Paid extra for next-day flowers to be delivered to my friend in the hospital. They ended up moving him to ICU, unbeknownst to me, they cannot accept flowers there. Reminder: PAID EXTRA FOR A LESSER BOUQUET THINKING IT SHOULD BE THERE THE NEXT DAY. Received a notice that said it was delivered.

It was odd, because he didn't tell me all day "I got your flowers" - this is a guy who was texting right after open heart surgery. This is not a guy who would let flowers go unnoticed...

The next day I asked if he received it, he said nothing had come, but he wasn't able to get anything in ICU. I emailed Bouqs to ask WTF, they said the florist told them they were unable to deliver. So why... did my email say it was delivered?!?!?! So I could have gotten the cheaper, better looking florals because it was already days later. Nonetheless, I had them direct the flowers to his house, and they gave me a full store credit.

I was hospitalized and some friends of mine took care of me and my kid, so I wanted to send them the flowers with my credit. I paid $35 extra to have the nice bouquets and the vases added to both orders. They were beautiful arrangements which were scheduled to be delivered yesterday. First one came in, and it was a TRAGEDY. None of the blooms were bloomed or even close, it's just NOTHING like the picture. Oddly, I didn't hear from Recipient 2.

So I contacted BOUQS again!!! AGAIN!!! They gave me a FedEx tracking number. Because FedEx didn't have a suite number they "couldn't deliver it". They updated this at 9:45am. So Bouqs knew all day that the flower address needed to be updated. I received... NOTHING. I had to contact them again!!! I tried to get FedEx to redeliver but it was too late. Every day that passes is a further distant memory. I am really mad. So now... the flowers show NO UPDATE (out for delivery etc) and Bouqs has not offered any kind of compensation, other than a 10% discount on my next order. I will never order them again, so how is that going to benefit me?

I don't expect a refund, but I expect someone updating me or trying to get my flowers delivered. Instead -I'M- doing that. I paid for a flower delivery service. What I got was a box someone threw some ugly stems in with no consideration or care to what the photo looked like, sent through FedEx to my friends and family. Not a floral delivery service.

My husband tried this service for Valentine's Day and I received 3 dozen of the most beautiful, cream & burgundy colored, fresh cut roses for a very reasonable $60. I like to arrange my own flowers, so this is not for those who prefer a 'florist prepared' delivery in a vase. It is wonderfully wretched excess to have that many fragrant roses in the house. Absolutely recommend.

I had used Bouqs before on two different occasions and while the flowers did arrive, I noticed that there was no confirmation of any kind and I had to personally call the recipients. On the present occasion, the flowers I was forced to order on an expedited basis never arrived for the memorial service on Saturday. My ORIGINAL order simply vanished and, because a day was lost, other flowers, my second choice, were rushed and never arrived. There was no package, no delivery tag with instructions, NOTHING. The flowers are now scheduled to be delivered, according to the FEDEX tracker, on Tuesday, April 4. The flowers will be dead on arrival for a mother who died last week.

I CANNOT BEGIN TO EXPRESS MY DISAPPOINTMENT AND BITTERNESS WITH BOUQS. Not because of the lateness of the delivery, not because the initial order simply vanished. My anger is reserved for the complete and total lack of live customer service which is apparently company policy and unworthy of an enterprise with such lofty aims and reach.

I tried to place an order on their website and it looked like it went through but I never received an order # nor a confirmation email. Then I noticed there was still my order in the cart so I went through the process again because I wasn't sure if it actually went through. Again with no order # and no confirmation email so I contacted customer service and they said they looked at their database and I wasn't charged for those two times and they can either submit my order for me or I'd have to go back on the site to do it. So I told them to go ahead and do it, I needed flowers delivered in 2 days. They submitted it and I contacted them because I never got a confirmation (AGAIN) and they said sorry something went wrong, please submit your order again but we can't deliver it on the day you want (because now that's the next day) it'll have to be for 2 days later. OMG SERIOUSLY!?!

I hopped on another site and ordered flowers last minute and Bouqs had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to buy from them again... NEVER AGAIN!!! Even worse, they told me that I was refunded for the 3 orders that never went through which were $84 each, but that was a couple days ago and I don't even see anything pending on my account. So I'll have to contact them yet again...hope this ends soon!

I received a Bouqs bouquet for mother's day from my son. I loved the combination of flowers, as well as the colors. The flowers lasted well over a week. As a florist myself, I was very impressed with the quality and longevity of the flowers.

My daughter received flowers from a friend. They were delivered a day late and then arrived an hour after they said they would deliver them. They were pathetic. Attached is the image. I would not recommend using this flower service.

Terrible flowers and a rip off. Flowers were smaller than my hand, vase was cheap, cost was over 100 bucks but when I asked for a refund they said I could take 10% off my next order. No phone numbers, no person to talk to, all automated. Not happy with this company and seems a huge trend looking at various reviews.

When ordering a Valentine's Day flower arrangement, I did research to find a better company than the ones like 1800Flowers, or FTD as they do not vet the florists they have contacts with. With that I discovered 'The Bouqs' through my Facebook recommend sites, and through articles on Google. I made my Valentines order to surprise my spouse and then I received a text saying "Thank you for the dead flower arrangement. Hope I mean more to you than this dead arrangement." I was horrified that my Valentines had just been ruined by a flower delivery company AGAIN, which seemed to have good reviews (which I now believe are false reviews). I made contact with "The Bouqs" which did not replace the arrangement but only supplied a company credit, not even offering to refund my cash I paid.

Then I decided a few days ago to use up the company credit only because I wanted to send a 'Just Because' arrangement as a surprise to my spouse as it was a very happy day for us. Once, again I was in amazement that NO flower arrangement was made on the Friday between 3:00P to 7:00P. I waited for 4 hours, giving excuses to my spouse as to why we could not leave for dinner and was asked why I was continually checking the door.

Finally that Friday night, I contacted 'The Bouqs' company only through email, as they do not provide customer service contact number(s). I did receive an email back stating the florist their company has the contact through in my area 'Forgot the Order'. He did refund my money finally from the first order placed for Valentines Day, and stated that a flower arrangement delivery would be made on Saturday.

Well, as I am sure you have guessed, Saturday came and went with NO arrangement delivered. Sunday came and went with NO arrangement delivered. Monday... Same repeat, Tuesday... Same repeat. Finally contacted 'The Bouqs' company again expressing my dismay to their customer service. The response I received through email was "Well, I did refund your original payment for the first flower arrangement'. As to date, NO flower arrangement has ever been made and NO compensation for ruining 2 special occasions in which Flower Arrangements were in order, nor the wasted Friday night, 4+ hours of waiting time, and my explanation to my spouse as to how horrible the delivery company I decided to use was. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Please do not waste your money, time, nor your special persons expectations of having a wonderful special occasion.

I received the Hermosa Gerbera daisy/eucalyptus bouquet as a gift from my daughter. It arrived on the day she told me to expect it. The blooms were the most amazing color and what really impressed me was that by following the care instructions for changing the water the flowers looked as good as new a week later and lasted 12 days!! That is amazing for any cut flower bouquet but especially Gerbera daisies.

I set up a subscription and was mad at myself because I did not read the bad reviews. I am thrilled with my purchase and received the most beautiful Ecuadorian flowers. They smell lovely and the roses are very full. I highly recommend this wonderful company. I sent a bouquet to my friend last week and she was thrilled as well! Thanks to the whole staff at Bouqs.

Last year I set up for my mother to receive flowers on both her birthday and mother's day through Bouqs. Unknowingly, this set up an annual plan for her. Last summer my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer and when I realized they were sending her birthday flowers I quickly cancelled all future orders as she may not be here but figured the birthday flowers would be nice. That is until she gets a bouquet of white lilies without a card. I cannot imagine her worry as white lilies are generally present at funerals but then an anonymous sender too! What should have been a happy birthday surprise (well not too much of a surprise as my card should have said Happy Birthday from your daughter) turned out to cause much distress to a dying woman. TERRIBLE.

Where to start? I ordered my wife Valentine's Day flowers as my first order through The Bouqs and it arrived a day late. They responded to my customer service request several days after the fact and offered me a credit when I asked for a refund. The flowers last a few days tops. So since I did not get my money back I figured maybe that was a fluke and I would use the credit for flowers for her birthday. They screwed me again!!! The flowers are not going to be delivered on time, customer service is nonexistent and whatever arrangement they have with FedEx who is normally pretty reliable sucks. Do not order from them, I don't care if it is free. You will be disappointed and pissed off.

I purchased the Groupon to get $40 of flowers for $20. The first laughable point is even finding flowers for $40. While the site had a few options that were $40 it's not as black and white as you may believe. The $40 bouquets were very small and only included a few stems but for an extra $15 you could get a normal-sized bouquet which I did because at $35 still seemed like a deal. Then to my surprise it was going to cost an extra $12 for a small, crappy tin can they called a vase. I didn't spring for that option because I was obviously trying to save money by using Groupon and I could buy a much nicer and cheaper vase with the money saved if needed. Still with a total of $35 I was feeling pretty good and went to checkout. This is where things got worse. I set up the delivery date and applied my coupon and checked out only to find that they charged my credit card the full amount of the flowers which was $55.

I had to contact Support who told me they would get that taken care of. They then responded letting me know that they were only refunding $30 of the $40 coupon because there was a mandatory $10 delivery fee when using a coupon. So now my expectations of getting a deal at $35 on flowers was now at $45 on an order that normally costs $55 and includes free shipping when not using a coupon. At this point I was frustrated but didn't let it bother me as I was still saving $10.

Then on Valentine's morning the flowers arrived, in a box, on the ground, outside. These were for my fiancee who had to go retrieve the box and cut it open only to find the flowers strapped down with ZIP ties and half crushed. It looked like someone put the flowers in the box then set something heavy on them which made a straight crease line through half the buds.

Thinking this wouldn't affect the flowers we took them out and arranged them in a vase we had. They started to open the next day and by day 2 had all full blooms. However by day 4 most of the flowers just started turning brown and falling off and before a full 7 days all the flowers were gone. I tried reaching out to The Bouqs Company twice with an email from them stating they would have someone contact me shortly which we are now 2 weeks from Valentine's with no contact of any kind. Very disappointed with The Bouqs Company and disappointed with Groupon for advertising a company like this.

I ordered my mom a bouquet of flowers and what she received looked NOTHING like what I ordered online. I totally understand that local florists need to swap out flowers based on availability but mine was 80% filler flower. There's no excuse for this. The company really wasn't helpful. All they offered was a credit for $15 in my account. I'm never using this again - there's no way to trust you'll get what you paid for and what I received was not even close to $100 worth of flowers. I live in a different city than my mom so I honestly think they thought I wouldn't see this in person and could get away with this. But I was home for the weekend and saw it. Totally disappointing.

Ordered from The Bouqs twice. Both for Valentine's Day in different years. Both times several of the flowers were damaged during packaging and had to be discarded. The undamaged flowers were of good quality. The count was correct but they should include 1 or 2 extra to replace those that are damaged during negligent packaging or be more careful to package flowers so they are not damaged. They also send nearly daily emails until your order arrives and continue to send many of them after you unsubscribe. Multiple "thank you" emails, multiple "package arrived" emails, marketing emails, review requests, etc. Not a single email offered any incentive to offset the annoyance.

I ordered flowers for my wife on Valentine's Day. The order shipped and was held in TN for no explainable reason. I contacted Bouqs twice. They responded the second time and said there was nothing they could do as I had asked for a refund. The package finally arrived almost a week late. The packaging had been damaged, the vase was dented and very cheap metal. The flowers had no source of water and were dead upon arrival. I have never experienced such terrible service nor a company not willing to make right a wrong. Had they even offered to send another as a replacement I would have swallowed my frustration, but they just said there was nothing they could do. I will never use them again and will advise other not to as well.

DO NOT ORDER FROM BOUQS!! EVEN AT A DISCOUNT! I ordered a deluxe Valentine's Day Bouquet for my wife for delivery February 13. The flowers arrived dead. My wife watered them and hoped they would recover. They didn't. She wrote to Bouqs and sent pictures on Feb 13. They responded with a form letter saying that we need to follow care instructions and should send pictures within 3 days of delivery. We wrote again stating that we had sent pictures and attempted to revive dead flowers. We got back another form letter that was same as the first. If you can find their phone number don't bother to call as they won't answer. Lost $60.

I'm only writing my review to WARN someone who might be like me who loves beautiful flowers and just expects to receive their money's worth! Well, that will NOT happen when ordering from Bouqs.com! I was offered a FREE bouquet of flowers from Fandango movies for my receipt of 2 movie tickets for my husband and myself. I ordered the bouquet from a picture that was delivered to my door looking NOTHING like the picture! They didn't even use the same flowers! I chose to pay extra for a vase for the flowers b/c it was going to be delivered on Valentine's Day! When the flowers arrived, I cried!! The bouquet was HORRIBLE!! I was in tears! This was late Tues afternoon. On Wed morning, I began my efforts of trying to get this DISGUSTING BOUQUET OUT! I contacted the customer service line which indicated, "due to high call volume at this time, we are unable to take your call at this time!" NOT A GOOD SIGN, FOLKS!

The operator indicated to leave a message via their website and I would have a response within 24 hrs! NOT!! It was 72 hrs! It took a computer generated response 3 days to get back with, "Thank you for contacting us, someone will be getting back with you momentarily!" The End of this HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE story with BOUQS.COM is this: they offered no refund, no replacement of my shriveled up, withered seven 7, total stems bouquet of weed looking flowers that came in a box that I arranged myself in a tin can that I paid for! The solution that BOUQS.COM provided was $15.00 to be used TOWARDS another bouquet! Are you kidding me! What a joke! BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU LIKE LOSING YOUR MONEY, FRIENDS!

Bouqs wants to give me a credit because the flowers my son ordered for his sister were left "at the front door" of her campus and never received by her. This is 2/3 times that Bouqs has more than missed their mark of quality flowers. You can not reach them by phone and only after 3 emails did they respond 2 days later. I will never again go with Bouqs.

The Bouqs Company Profile