2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.23/5

The Bouqs Co. is an online flower delivery company that sells arrangements throughout the United States. By partnering with local growers, The Bouqs provides customers with a shopping experience based on sustainability and service.

BOTTOM LINE

The Bouqs has simplified buying flowers with online delivery and subscription services. While delivery can be expensive, its arrangements are fairly affordable and designed well.

PROS
  • Flexible
  • Attractive arrangements
  • Affordable
  • Subscription options
CONS
  • Single purchases can be pricey
  • Expensive delivery

Top The Bouqs Company Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs Company?

She loved it!!! Was especially thrilled with the succulents that were included that she planned to plant! The flower bouquet was beautiful and Mother-in-law was so pleased… now that I found you will use your services again!

The ordering process was very easy. Bouqs has a great selection to choose from. The order was delivered as promised. Good communication from the company regarding delivery… Flowers looked beautiful. It's been 13 days and they're still hanging in there. Thanks, Bouqs!

The Bouqs Company Shop Now

What is The Bouqs?

With a wide variety of flower and plant types, plus immense flexibility offerings, The Bouqs Co. offers true flexibility when it comes to celebrating life’s moments. Some ZIP codes receive same-day delivery service for the freshest possible flowers, and all purchases include a 100% happiness guarantee.

How does The Bouqs work?

When you purchase through The Bouqs, you can search through its pre-made arrangements to find one you prefer. You can narrow your search by favorite flower type or occasion. Then, choose between an original, deluxe or grand arrangement, depending on your budget and the size of bouquet required.

Shipping is $12 for most deliveries, but purchases over $100 receive free shipping. The Bouqs offers same-day or next-day delivery for some ZIP codes. Customers who want free shipping and other discounts may consider joining the company’s subscription service.

The Bouqs subscription cost

With The Bouqs’ subscription plan, customers choose one of three sizes they want to receive or send to others every month. Prices range from $36 to $60, which is about a 30% discount from its one-time services, and the cost includes free shipping.

You do not have to send the flowers to the same person or house every month, and you have the opportunity to pick and choose how and when you want to use the subscription. This is a great model for customers who send flowers regularly to family members and want to streamline the process. Delivery can be skipped or canceled at any time as well.

The Bouqs FAQ

How does The Bouqs work?
With The Bouqs, customers choose a flower arrangement from its vast array of options to send to themselves or others. The fully online service makes it easy to find and send flowers.
How does The Bouqs deliver?
Fresh Bouqs are shipped in a box by FedEx. Artisan Bouqs, which are designed by local florists, are delivered by a local carrier similar to traditional flower delivery.
How long do The Bouqs’ flowers last?
With proper care, flowers from The Bouqs should last between five to seven days. Some flowers, like zinnias, can last up to four weeks.
How much is a The Bouqs subscription?
Customers can choose between three different subscription options: Original for $36, Deluxe for $48 or Grand for $60.

Is Bouqs a good company?

The Bouqs is an affordable and convenient option that offers a streamlined service that is easy to understand and fairly cost-effective. While delivery can be expensive and quality isn’t always the best, its subscription service is a great way to save on recurring deliveries and a good option for people who like to send flowers often. Plus, the 100% guarantee ensures a refund if the flowers are damaged. For most people, finding someone to send flowers to once a month (especially at only $36) is pretty easy.

The Bouqs Company Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs Company?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

I've received two Bouqs so far. Both were lovely, though I was somewhat disappointed that my first bouquet was from outside the country (and didn't last very long, probably because of a long hot trip to get to me)-- I was under the impression that they came from small local farmers, so not knowing the source till after I ordered was a little disappointing. My second bouquet has been perfect, I really love it.

Hi Ashleigh,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us! So sorry to hear your disappointment with your first bouq. Our flowers are outsourced from different farms and we have flowers coming from South Africa. If ever you're unhappy with your bouq, please don't hesitate to let us know at help@bouqs.com and our support team would be happy to make things right for you. On a good note, I am glad to hear that you are happy with your second bouq! We hope to continue to meet and exceed your expectation next time.

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 10, 2020

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mom may 9 for mothers day. I dont usually send flowers for mday but my dad always did and he was in the hospital for a minor illness and could not. I was notified that the flowers had shipped on may 5 and was concerned about fresh flowers 4 days in the back of a fed-ex truck traveling across the country. In my experience commercial flowers do not last long.

To my surprise the flowers I ordered arrived exactly when expected. We were on the phone when they arrived in 3 bunches (pic 1) with a vase I didn't realize I had agreed to order (sneaky guys). As you can see the vase is plastic and clearly too small for the flowers. However, my mom had a large vase so she went about following the directions included on how best to care for these flowers. Once she had them arranged (pic 2) she placed them on the table and we figured "we will see". As soon as we hung up she received the call that my dad had had an unexpected complication and had suddenly passed away. These flowers had now taken on a much more important role in our lives.

During this time, because of the stay at home orders in both of our states, we could not be together to make arrangements and grieve. Instead I got multiple, almost hourly, pics and updates on the flowers. May 12, day 3, 8am, I received (pic 3). These are the most beautiful flowers I had ever sent and she said they were the most beautiful flowers she had ever received. I was finally able to travel to NY with my husband on may 21 and the flowers were still in full bloom. The first petal fell on May 22. Mom began to remove the flowers from the vase 1 by 1 until they all perished and removed the last 2 stems on may 30th. Thank you Bouqs for your attention to quality. You made an unbearable time a little more bearable for us. (even with that sneaky little vase)

Original review: May 12, 2020

I ordered bouquets for my mother and mother-in-law for Mother’s Day. They arrived on the day I chose, packed securely, and the flowers... WOW. They were even more stunning than I expected. Both moms were ecstatic! So to celebrate my 50th birthday and 10 year anniversary of my Cancer diagnosis (YAY still Cancer free!) I ordered some for myself : ) — love The Bouqs!!

Hi Dawn,

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! Such a beautiful news! We are thrilled to hear that you loved your bouqs. We will work harder to exceed your experience in the future with us. You are such a fighter!

Cheers,

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: May 7, 2020

The bouquet we sent to our granddaughter arrived late and the flowers were very wilted. The Fedex driver apparently did not notify my daughter they had been delivered. I understood the delay, and wanted to let Bouqs know there had been a problem with the delivery. My response was met with kindness, understanding and the offer to resend the flowers to my granddaughter!!! WAY more than I expected!!! The second delivery arrived in beautiful condition. My daughter and granddaughter were really happy. As was I!!! Thank you!!!

Hi Kalli,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We apologize for what happened to the first bouq and the way it was handled. This is certainly not the level of service we pride ourselves on. However, we are happy to see that someone from our team was able to help you in sending a new bouq for your granddaughter. Thank you for your patience while we worked to make this right.

Aubrey@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: May 1, 2020

Off the bat I want to say I love the eco friendly nature of this company, and the flowers really do last a long time! I have never had an issue with the product itself. I did have a problem when one of my orders never left the farm. Bouqs customer service only offered to send the order again. This was a birthday gift—so now the same flowers were arriving a week late. I didn’t get my money back, or even a partial refund. I would have been happy with a discount or credit on a future order, upgrading the resent flowers, really anything! But unfortunately they did not offer anything for their mistake, so the birthday flowers just arrived embarrassingly late (8 days later). Before this I was all in for this company, and I am more hesitant now, which is really a bummer.

Hey Anabel!

We are so sorry that your Bouq arrived was delayed. We realize missing a special occasion is more than the money spent and we truly can't apologize enough for this experience. If there's anything to make your experience better, please reach out to help@thebouqs.com, reference this review, and someone from our team will be happy to help.

Nyrah@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: March 7, 2021

1. The flowers I've ordered are due to be delivered more than a month from now, April 12th to be exact (today is March 7). Unfortunately, the recipient has very serious medical condition that prevents that recipient from having flowers, on doctor's orders. And I had to cancel. However, I was told it was impossible. That is absolutely not heard of and not acceptable.

2. My credit card has been charged as soon as I've placed my order (in January), long before that order was fulfilled, that is also absolutely not heard of and not acceptable. The company has issued me a credit, but it is not is not going to cut it as I am NOT going to use that company ever again. For all practical purposes, they've stolen my money.

Hi Irina,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so sorry to hear how this experience has been frustrating for you. Please know that this is certainly not the kind of experience we want you to have. As our flowers are coming straight to the farm and the order needs to be processed in advance to allow the farmers ample time to prepare your order. Thank you for reaching us at our customer service, we're happy to see that one of our supports was able to help.

Anna@TheBouqCo.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I've had two issues with Bouqs. The first one was my order arrived half dead. The second issue is that my order arrived on the wrong date missing my daughter's birthday. Since I don't see another way to contact them I'm leaving reviews everywhere.

Hi Bob,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We apologize for the frustration that these issues have caused you. Due to severe weather conditions across the states, the delivery process has been affected and, in turn, the quality of the flowers was affected too. Thank you for reaching us at our customer service, we're glad to see that this has been taken care of by one of our trusted agents.

Anna@ThebouqsCo.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

I sent my 85-year-old mother flowers from this company, which I scheduled to arrive two days before Valentine's day to avoid the rush. The flowers arrived a day late and frozen. OK, that kind of thing happens. But, when I tried to rectify the situation, I found that customer service was almost non-existent. You can e-chat with a person about your concerns and you can cancel your "subscription," but they won't "call you tomorrow" as they say they will and they will stick you with the charge for not only the late and frozen flowers, but will also charge you to cancel your "monthly subscription" -- a $35-dollar fee that they will kindly send you in the form of a gift certificate for more frozen flowers. This, my friends, is a scam.

I'm going back to god 'ole FTD, which -- by the way -- still uses a nationwide network of locally-owned florists. The importance of this is that locally-owned florists are actually located in the community where your flowers will be delivered. Locally-owned florists have not only a reputation and a business to maintain, but you can also go talk to them, and may even run into them in the grocery store. There is a different kind of, well, old-fashioned service that comes from folks that live and work in your community. Flowers that come from California, from a big company that has a picture of their CEO riding a skateboard, sounds and looks fun, modern, and hip. But, California people don't seem to understand winter in the Midwest. Flowers get delivered alive here, even in single-digit temperatures, but people that know how to handle flowers in the climate in which they live.

The concept this company has is interesting and new-agey, but when you can't get flowers to people at Valentine's time, something is wrong with your concept. As you may know, Valentine's Day is the number one day for florists every year. If you can't not only survive, but also shine, in the flower business on this day, bad weather or not, then you ain't ready for prime time. I'm still hoping there might be some sort of refund, but I'm hot holding my breath. Take my advice, call FTD. They may not be as hip as this California company, but they will deliver your flowers alive, and if they don't they always make it right -- somehow. That somehow is the crucial ingredient that this crew just doesn't get. They basically take your money and run. Not a very romantic story for Valentine's.

Hi Ned,

We are so sorry that your flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. I understand the disappointment you felt as this is for a special occasion. This is not the level of service that we hold ourselves to and we'll be following up with an email to try and make things right.

Jenny@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

So I ordered flowers a few days in advance (1 day prior to the “last day to get flowers delivered by Valentine's Day”). They were scheduled to be delivered on Feb 13th since the 14th was on Sunday. They didn’t show up... so not too many other options except to run to the grocery store for last minute flowers. They eventually showed up on 15th on Presidents’ Day. I get it, COVID, maybe they show up late; it sucks but hey, so does COVID. The flowers were so hideous though. Half were rotted brown. They looked terrible. But hey, it’s the thought that counts so it’s all good. They offered to refund me $18 for shipping on $80 flowers. I requested they refund the full amount. I was not successful in my quest/request. But long story short, I’ll never use BOUQS again.

Hi J,

Oh no! We can't apologize enough for the frustration that this may have caused you, especially for this valentine's day. It's been frustrating for us because you trusted us to help you celebrate a special day. Behind the scenes we have been working tirelessly with FedEx to get your Bouq delivered to you on time, unfortunately, there were severe weather delays. Please know that this is certainly not the kind of experience we want you to have and we would gladly make it right! If you could reach out to our customer service, mention this review, and one of our supports would be happy to help resolve this to your satisfaction. Thank you for attaching a photo and letting us know!

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

I wanted to send flowers to my mom for the anniversary of my dad's death, and ordered the flowers a week early with the delivery date the day before the anniversary. Of course they never arrived on time and now it's several days late and tracking is no help. I thought this place used local florists too but the flowers are coming from 4 states away. Contacted customer service and not helpful. Will stick to reliable big flower delivery corporations next time. So disappointed.

Hi Kira,

We're so sorry to hear your flowers didn't arrived on time. Unfortunately, While we do everything we can to ensure on-time delivery, severe weather delays have caused your Bouq to be a little late. We do realize that timing is as important as the flowers and we can't apologize enough for this experience. This is not the level of service that we hold ourselves to and we'll be following up with an email to try and make things right.

Jenny@TheBouqsCo.