3.61/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Bouqs Company is an online floral retailer that delivers flowers fresh from eco-friendly, sustainable farms to doorsteps nationwide. We connect farms and a curated network of artisan florists directly to consumers and disrupt the traditional supply chain by eliminating overhead costs like warehouses, importers, distributors, auctioneers and more. In turn, this model enables a superior product and redefines the experience and economics for both consumers and producers alike.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

576 The Bouqs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I thought that the Bouqs website was fun to look at and beautiful. I love the selection of flowers. The fact that you can order a smaller bouquet or a larger bouquet is very nice. The opportunity to order a smaller bouquet is a great idea. And, the prices are reasonable. The recipient of my floral gift was very happy. Thanks.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I have ordered multiple times and had a great experience. The products are fantastic and last 4x longer than traditional places and the prices are significantly less than others. I will continue to order from Bouqs because they truly care about what they provide and I love the diversity of their products!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I sent flowers to a friend who had just gotten out of the hospital. The flowers arrived on time and were in great shape, and they have also lasted for a very long time. I am really pleased with my experience, and would recommend Bouqs to anyone looking to send great quality flowers to friends or family!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

My flowers came right on time from Ecuador and are just beautiful! They were packaged well & still look and smell amazing five days later. I was glad to read that Farmer Benito's employees enjoy benefits such as paid vacations and educational programs for their children. I am very happy with this purchase. :-)

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Promptly within a week of ordering, two dozen fresh and beautiful roses arrived to my girlfriend. The ordering, shipping, and delivering process was prompt and easy. The only minor inconvenience was that some thorns were left on the rose, and I did not know exactly how many roses were to be shipped when ordering. I definitely will order from Bouqs again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs Company?

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I've ordered from Bouqs 3 times now and each time was a good experience. No sticker shock during check out with surprise delivery fees or whatever and everything was delivered on time and the product was always impressive and reflective of what I had purchased online! Great company and my new go to for flowers!

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for sharing your Bouq experience! We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your Bouqs and we hope to continue to bring you joy with each one.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

If you're going to order flowers online use Bouqs. That is all you need to know. I will never shop any place again for flowers online. I sent Bouqs to my brother and sister-in-law after a wonderful family weekend as a thank-you and they truly loved them. What a great company.

Hi Eileen,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed gifting a Bouq that it brought joy to your Brother and Sister in law. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

We ordered mixed flowers and it arrived with several droopy flower stems. Plus, some of the stems were broken off. The remaining flower petals were dried up on the outer parts. The dried petals and leaves had to be removed in order to keep the rest of the bouquet looking acceptable. After removing all the broken/dried stems, the bouquet is much smaller and not a good representation of what was shown on their site.

Hi Tammu,

We are so sorry that your flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. Please know if you are ever unhappy with your Bouq or any aspect of our service, we'd like to hear from you as soon as possible so we can resolve things promptly. We would like to make up for this incident and as such, one of our team members will be reaching out shortly via email.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

My entire wedding flower shipment from Bouqs never arrived. Correction, they arrived 27 days later, rotten and putrid. The wedding floral package (including the bridal bouquet, centerpieces, corsages/boutonnieres, petals etc.) were supposed to arrive two days before my wedding on Labor Day at the hotel venue. But there we were, scrambling to find a local florist that was not only open during a holiday weekend but who could pull off a respectable solution in 24 hours. Sometimes these unfortunate things happen, and I hesitated on whether I should share my experience, because perhaps my incident was a rarity. But it was really the lack of effort in customer service, responsiveness and willingness to show care that compelled me to write this review.

When the flowers didn’t arrive via FedEx as expected, I contacted Bouqs. Someone finally got back to me a day later and apologized for the stress this caused me and offered to refund my payment. Considering this was less than 24 hours before my wedding and I would now end up having a wedding with no flowers, I didn’t feel this demonstrated much accountability or care. How about some suggestions about local or online florists, even a Yelp link? I had strangers more empathetic than Bouqs, suggesting that we buy flowers at Whole Foods or ShopRite. How about an offer to refund me for the bubble vases Bouqs had instructed me to buy? How about a future gift certificate for the grief?

This at least would’ve been a good business move so a customer may have a better Bouqs experience. Clearly, I didn’t order from Bouqs months ago to get my money back. In fact, I ended up paying four times my original floral budget because I was in a bind. I was still willing to overlook this incident because my wedding was still beautiful and the Bouqs disaster was a “good wedding story” we shared with the guests.

However, last week, 27 days after the Bouqs flowers were supposed to arrive, the wedding venue informed me that the boxes of flowers arrived, rotten and foul-smelling after being in a box for a month. I could not believe that Bouqs didn’t even have the courtesy to reroute the shipment back to the sender and tie up loose ends. Instead, they had my hotel venue deal with the disgusting packages. When I emailed Bouqs about what to do with this nasty shipment, they didn’t even have the courtesy nor the professionalism to respond.

If this were my company, I’d have done a thorough review of what went wrong, because as a floral business offering wedding day flowers, the flowers have to arrive on the day they’re supposed to. I’d have offered at least minimum gestures to demonstrate this was not at all how Bouqs conducts business and that this type of incident never happens. I’d have at least tied up some loose ends, and certainly not allow rotten flowers to arrive at the venue a month later for someone else to have to clean up. I hope other brides got their flowers for their wedding day and they were beautiful. My experience was very unfortunate – not just because the flowers never showed up but because of the lack of care, response and accountability in addressing the mess up during and after the mistake.

Hi Bo,

We are truly so sorry that we couldn't create the seamless and delightful experience we're known for in providing your wedding flowers. Occurrences like this are indeed rare and we do have to count on our shipping couriers to carry out the last phase that ensures flowers have a timely arrival. When we were notified they weren't able to carry this out our wedding team worked hard to coordinate with FedEx to recover the flowers, but were told the packages were lost. The team pulled in again to find alternatives, but unfortunately, due to the holiday, none were available. A full refund was issued due to this unfortunate turn of events. Please reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

There were only 5 sunflowers when the picture for deluxe showed 9 but at least they were not dead. The supporting flowers which were supposed to be springs of light purple shown were all around the vase but what I received were three sprigs with one totally dead, one half dead, and one that was presentable. The green leaf flowers that were shown all over the vase on their site, there were two sprigs but again at least they were not dead. I would never use this company again as the flowers were not fresh nor did the shipment include nearly the amount that was shown for a deluxe version.

Hi Tim,

We are so sorry that your flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. This is not the level of service that we hold ourselves to and we'll be following up with an email to try and make things right.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

My girlfriend loves the flowers. It's been almost a week and they are still gorgeous. Their colors are bright and radiant and they liven up in room they are placed in. I could not have asked for better service from Bouqs. The flowers arrived at her house early in the morning, so she could enjoy them for the rest of the day.

Hi Matt,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are so happy to hear that your girlfriend's Bouq is a hit! We hope she continues to enjoy them.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I recommended Bouqs to my mom in sending flowers for my sister’s birthday. Since she is out of state, we wanted to surprise her with a beautiful bouquet. We chose a lovely bouquet (Harvest) and paid for the vase and delivery which was approximately $100. The “bouquet” was delivered on the promised date, but when we asked for her to send a picture of it - we were horrified of the “bouquet” that was actually delivered. It looked nothing like the bouquet pictured on the website - instead looked like someone had thrown in some cheap grocery store flowers into a vase - nothing arranged at all!! It was just loose random flowers too little to even fill the plain vase. We were embarrassed that our names were on it.

Then contacting customer service was difficult - no number readily available (red flag!) and when we hunted it down, the issue was not solved quickly or satisfactorily. My mom had to upload and send pictures, plus having to email several times to get a response to our issue. She was eventually refunded for the flowers but she STILL had to pay for the plain vase and delivery ($40). So they really do not stand by their “100% satisfaction” guarantee. I do not recommend this company on two points - quality of bouquets (awful and cheap) and customer service (lacking and inexperience).

Hi Kristin,

We are sincerely sorry that you had a disappointing experience with your sister's birthday Bouq as well as the trouble you experienced to get a resolution. This is certainly not the level of quality and service we hold ourselves to. Please standby as someone from our team will be following up in email to try and make things right. We appreciate you sharing this feedback with us.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife on her birthday. They took the order, charged my card, no flowers delivered. Turns out, they unilaterally and without notice to me cancelled the order! So by the time I found out (which was after she told me no flowers came) it was too late to get to a florist to buy flowers. First birthday I missed giving her flowers in 25 years. Had they not taken my order or notified me when it was cancelled (still have no idea why cancelled) I could have gone to the florist myself and gotten them. So much for convenience.

Hi Chris,

This experience is certainly unacceptable and we can't apologize enough. We realize that missing the occasion of your wife's birthday is more than just the money spent and so we will be following up in a private message to try and make things right.

Ava @The Bouqs Co

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Set up the special occasion delivery for my aunt's birthday and it was super inexpensive and easy to use. Flowers were gorgeous and showed up on time. Best experience I’ve had with a flower delivery service in a while and I’ve tried a few. Definitely will keep using! Would recommend to a friend.

Hi Kelly,

We are so glad your Aunt's Birthday Bouq was a success! We hope to continue to bring you joy through our lovely farm fresh Bouqs! Thank you for choosing us and recommending us to friends.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

The strive from this company is excellent and reliable. The flowers are exceptional and are beautiful. They also last a long time. I love going on this website and looking at all the new flowers they have each season. I never have to worry about the delivery being late as they are always on time and in excellent shape. Thank you for providing such smiles and joy to the ones I love.

Hi Penny,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to continue to spread smiles and joy to the ones you love!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

The autumn bouquet for my brother’s birthday arrived at the perfect time on “the day” and he loved it. The service was prompt, courteous, and clear. I could only afford the smallest of the three choices, but it wasn’t skimpy looking; full, colorful, seasonal. My niece, his daughter, recommended this site, when I inquired. I really like the family farm (my origins!) and local, largely organic approaches. (I am an ordinary consumer, with no gain or interest of any kind from this review.)

Hi Connie,

Yay! We are so happy to hear that your Brother's Birthday Bouq was not only a success but brought joy to him on his special day. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I received a bouquet of flowers (if you can call it that) from my daughter for Mother’s Day. She spent a lot of money but flowers fit into a bud vase. She complained twice. Customer Service was not helpful. Then, stupidly, I bought a dozen roses for my younger daughter’s birthday. They lasted 2 days! I am so glad I did not double that order! I do live in Massachusetts, so word to wise... if you live on the East Coast don’t buy BOUQS!

Hi Christine,

We are sincerely sorry that you were disappointed with your Mother's Day Bouq and your Daughter's Birthday Bouq. We know since it's past both these special occasions we can't fully make things up to you but we would like to try. One of our agents will be reaching out to you in a private message to make things right.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I loved ordering from Bouqs! The vast selection and local grower information was very helpful in finding the right selection. My bouquet was fresh, scented, and the flowers are still blooming after ordering. The opening experience was pleasant and I enjoyed learning more about the sourcing. Very satisfied and look forward to ordering again.

Hi Rupert,

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your Bouq as it continues to bloom. We look forward to making you smile with future Bouqs!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

Well, they were great when they first started out... I stopped using The Bouqs last year after a botched order of flowers to my niece got delayed. Long story short, she got dead flowers delivered. While that is not necessarily the company's fault, they do utilize local delivery. Keep that in mind. Yesterday, I received a box of flowers which I think are the Santa Cruz'n bouquet. Hardly the same as in the photo on their website. Needless to say, I still won't be using them nor recommending them to others.

Hi Bridget,

We are so sorry about the delivery issue with your niece's Bouq and that your flowers did not arrive as expected. Thank you for sharing this with us. This is certainly not the level of service that we hold ourselves to and we'll be following up with an email to try and make things right.

Ava @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

In the past sending flowers to out of town friends has proved to be "iffy" at best. I have sent approximately 5 orders over the past year and everyone has mentioned how beautiful and lasting the bouquets were. Seems that you can't beat flowers fresh from the growers! Will continue to use "Bouqs" and spread the word.

Hi Pegg,

We appreciate your recommendations and thanks for helping us put smiles on more faces! Thank you for the feedback.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I ordered from Bouqs for my administrative assistant’s birthday. When the flowers came on Friday, they were exceptionally beautiful. By Monday, they were half dead and an embarrassment. The roses were all drooped over. The Lilies turning brown and the little berries were falling off their stems. We threw half of the flowers away and salvaged what we could. When I did a review that same Monday indicating my disappointment, they offered a $20 credit on a future order. Why should I have to spend more money and buy more flowers from them as the recompense for their disappointing product? It would seem that Bouqs would have wanted to reestablish my future trust and faith in them by either refunding the purchase or sending another comparable arrangement. It was also interesting that I had gotten a promotional offer for 20% off (almost the same amount) for nothing.

When I questioned this, they upped the ante to $40 but telling me they did not need to do anything because I did not comply with their Refund and Exchange policy which required I send pictures within 3 days. Something they had not mentioned previously. They referred me to their zillion page "Agreement" that you never see but nonetheless you agree to when you purchase the flowers. I'm an attorney and it would take two days to read and frankly, don't know if I would fully understand. Do they really expect you to read this when you just want to send someone flowers? For a company that holds itself out as so socially conscious, eco-friendly and a do-gooder and wants to be perceived as different from the rest of the global flower industry, when push comes to shove they are no different from any of the other 1-800 Buy Flower companies. Very disappointing. I don't think Bob Herjavec would approve.

Hi Maurice,

We are sincerely so sorry to hear about your experience with the Birthday Bouq you sent and the way it was handled. It certainly does not reflect the level of quality and service on which we pride ourselves. While we missed this special occasion, someone from our team will be reaching out to you via email to seek a resolution that will hopefully make things right with you. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Edith @The Bouqs Team

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I ordered the Autumn Style bouquet for a friend. Not only did my order "not go through" and delivery date was missed, but when I reached out to their customer service and the order was resubmitted, the flowers that came look like a cheap grocery store bouquet, not anything close to the unique bouquet that was featured on their site. For $80, my friend got late flowers that looked like a $10 grocery store bouquet. So far they refuse to refund my money, so I have to bother my friend to take photos of the flowers and send them to me. The whole point of sending flowers is to be a thoughtful gesture that doesn't take up a whole lot of time. I've now spent hours on this. I won't ever be ordering from Bouqs again, and will tell everyone I know not to, either.

Hi Meagan,

This experience is certainly unacceptable and we can't apologize enough. We realize missing an occasion is more than just the money spent on it so please stand by while someone from our team reaches out in a private message to make this right.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I had such a terrible experience with Bouqs and would not recommend it to anyone. Beware: you can't edit your order after you make it. So, because I couldn't edit the card I wrote, I had to cancel my order and re-order it. (First of all, what kind of tech is this? Why would this be the case it is ridiculous!!) So, I was talking to a customer service rep asking them to cancel my order, and literally in the middle of this conversation, suddenly my order changed to "confirmed", and then my order could not be cancelled. Within a 2 minute period. I asked if they could un-confirm it, they said they didn't have the capacity. I asked if literally anyone at the company had the capacity, they said no (what??). I asked to speak to a manager or someone higher up, they said "no one was available" (what??). I asked for a partial refund on my order and they said they didn't have the capacity to do so.

This was such a bizarre customer service experience. The rep who I chatted with was not able to offer me any kind of remedy to my situation except for apologies, which are unhelpful. Customer service reps should be able to actually help their customers who are unhappy. To be clear: this is NOT a problem with my individual customer service rep, they did all that they were able to do. This is a problem with the policies of management and how they set up their company. In the end, I was offered a 30% off coupon on a future order, but I will never be shopping with Bouqs again so I did not have any need for the coupon.

Hi Marina,

We are so sorry about the frustration you experienced in trying to update your gift message after the order was made and that the resolution offered was not satisfactory. We appreciate you sharing this feedback with us and we will pass this along to the Team for review and improvement. In the meantime, someone from our team will be sending you a private message to make things right.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I placed the order 2 weeks before the desired delivery date (my parents' anniversary), Sept 14. Received a shipment notification on Sept. 11, but no updates were listed in the tracking info as of 9/14, although it still said expected delivery was 9/14. Flowers finally delivered 9/17, in poor condition. I notified bouqs.com via email, and they agreed to refund my credit card for the full cost of the order. Note: This is the second order I have placed with bouqs.com, the first time there were no issues.

Hi Karen,

We can’t apologize enough that your flowers missed your parents Anniversary and that they didn't arrive as expected. We appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear that our Customer Service Team resolved your issue to your satisfaction. Thanks for giving us a chance to make it right! If you'd like to discuss anything further please let us know and we will be glad to help.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I have been ordering from The Bouqs almost monthly, surprising my long distance girlfriend with flowers at her work. You get a lot more bang for your buck than local flower places, and the flowers are delivered in the prime time of their life. Countless times she has told me the flowers get bigger and more beautiful days after they are delivered. The website is constantly offering promotions to give you a discount, which is helpful if you are sending them monthly or bi-monthly. My girlfriend and I love The Bouqs and I would recommend them to anyone looking to flatter the one they love!

Hi Joseph,

We're so glad we can help you brighten your girlfriend's day every month. Thanks for sharing with us!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I have ordered and received bouquets from this company multiple times and have always loved them - so much so, that until today, I planned on ordering from their wedding line for my wedding next year. However, I sent my grandmother flowers this week in honor of my late-grandfather’s birthday. When she sent me pictures, I was completely embarrassed by what was delivered to her, as I would NEVER have purchased this bouquet in a store - for myself or as a gift to anyone else. I can’t believe I paid over $80 for what was received - and when I contacted Customer Service, their response was that it takes a few days for the flowers to perk up and a “helpful” link to view a video on flower care.

I have successfully taken care of Bouqs before, my grandmother has had a gift with gardening and floral arrangements her whole life, and these pictures were taken the second day of having them. The quality is severely lacking and so is the customer service - after going back and forth with them, I still have not been offered a credit or refund. It seems the only favor they are doing me is showing their true colors ahead of time and sparing me a disaster on my wedding day. It really says something about a company that does not allow you to post your own reviews directly on their website - they must know that almost half of their reviews on here are negative. If you are looking for sustainable flowers, Farmgirl Flowers hasn’t disappointed me yet - and their photography/marketing is not misleading.

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback. We are so sorry the flowers didn't meet your expectations for a such a thoughtful gift to honor your grandfather.

I hope you will allow us to make it up to you and your grandmother. I see that someone from our team has provided a resolution, however someone we will be following up in a private message to ensure it is satisfactory.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

This is 2nd time we tried The Bouqs and got same disappointing end products both times. We decided to give them another try after the 1st one and hate to say, same poor product delivery. This is Anthony **, customer rep associate's response "We are confident that this is the correct Bouq and size. With the proper TLC this arrangement should open up and look just like the photo" - my concern was the arrangement delivered were mostly mixed roses and we picked the "Magnetic Deluxe" for its vibrant colors with sunflowers, white spider daisies and some baby roses as fillers as indicated in selection photo on their website, with lots of bright gold, white.

The arrangement sent to our friend's hospital room were red, pink, off-white roses, many baby yellow roses with very few sunflowers, daisies. Will never use them again!!! I can see now why they have so many negative comments of same reason like ours- end product did not matched their arrangement photos on their website- Fraudulent!!!

Hello!

We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations twice, especially in this case, when trying to cheer up a friend. This is not the level of quality and service we hold ourselves to. Although a resolution was provided, we're sorry it wasn't satisfactory, and we will be revisiting this incident. Someone from our team will be reaching out shortly to make this right.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

This is 2nd time we tried The Bouqs and got same disappointing end products both times. We decided to give them another try after the 1st one and hate to say, same poor product delivery. This is Anthony **, customer rep associate's response "we are confident that this is the correct Bouq and size. With the proper TLC this arrangement should open up and look just like the photo" - my concern was the arrangement delivered were mostly mature roses (already in bloom) and we picked the "Magnetic Deluxe" for the sunflowers, white spider daisies and some baby roses as fillers as indicated in selection photo on their website, with lots of bright gold, white.

The arrangement sent to our friend's hospital room were red, pink, off white roses with very few sunflowers, daisies as fillers. Will never use them again! I can see now why they have so many negative comments of same reason like ours - end product did not matched their proposed arrangement on their website - Fraudulent!

Hello!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Their photos on the website do not represent the actual product. I was excited to try The Bouqs - beautiful website, and modern arrangements. It was for an 80th birthday celebration. Many of the wildflowers were dead, and the bouquet was scant and did not represent the photo by a long shot. My Mom was happy for the thought, but could not help to tell me never to use their services again, as dead and limp flowers were included in the bouquet. I contacted the company, looking for remediation.

They wanted pictures, and they said that the photo was in different lighting and the arrangement may differ from the website, they offered a $10 credit off of a $52 Wild About U bouquet. I paid $42.50 including my Groupon cost. I reached out again, to say that the $10 credit was not acceptable, and now they ask for more pictures and evidence to assess further. It is not reasonable to trouble my 80 yo mom further. Fortunately, without questions my credit card issued a refund. This company lacks customer service and professionalism. I recommend avoiding their services, there is better competition out there!

Hi Mary,

We are so sorry that your Mother's Birthday Bouq did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. I'm sorry that our resolution wasn't enough to make things right. We will be taking another look are this incident. Someone from our team will be following up with you shortly.

Ava

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

The delivered bouquet not only didn’t come close to the photo displayed on their website, the flowers sent were wilted and couldn’t have looked more pathetic. I was embarrassed having sent them. When I contacted customer service, they requested photos so they could provide feedback to the “farm”. Apparently Bouqs corporate motto is “point the finger at someone else, not our problem”.

The Bouqs Company expert review by ConsumerAffairs

The Bouqs Company is an on-trend floral delivery service that offers gorgeous flowers delivered directly from eco-friendly farms around the world to your door. Bouquets range from $50 to $90 and you can also opt for a subscription delivery service to keep the flowers coming at a reduced price.

• Bouquet variety: Bouqs has lots of great options no matter what the occasion. Choose from classics like roses, tulips or lillies to more exotic and unusual choices like brisbane, orchids or succulents. You can opt for a single-variety bouquet or a blended bouquet.

• Eco-conscious: Bouqs sources its flowers from environmentally friendly, sustainable farms around the world. As you shop, you can see a photo of the farmer responsible for a particular bouquet and information about where they’re located (most are in California and South America). The farmers cut and ship the flowers as they are ordered, which reduces waste.

• Happiness Guarantee: The Bouqs Co. promises to stand by their products. If you’re not happy with your flowers or delivery experience, you can contact them and they guarantee they will make it right.

• Pricing: Most bouquet options come in three sizes: Original, Deluxe and Grand. Prices range from around $50 to $90 and many bouquets also come with free delivery. You can add on a vase for about $12.

• Subscription options: Want fresh flowers on a regular schedule? You can sign up for floral delivery on your own schedule: Choose once a week, twice a month or monthly delivery. You’ll also save 20 percent and enjoy free shipping if you subscribe.

• Best for: people who want an eco-friendly floral delivery and those interested in subscription floral delivery.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs