4.6/5 (360 ratings)

About The Bouqs Company

The Bouqs Co. is an online flower delivery company that sells arrangements throughout the United States. By partnering with local growers, The Bouqs provides customers with a shopping experience based on sustainability and service.

Pros

• Flexible
  • Attractive arrangements
  • Affordable
  • Subscription options

Cons

• Single purchases can be pricey
  • Expensive delivery

Bottom Line

The Bouqs has simplified buying flowers with online delivery and subscription services. While delivery can be expensive, its arrangements are fairly affordable and designed well.

Top The Bouqs Company Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

She loved it!!! Was especially thrilled with the succulents that were included that she planned to plant! The flower bouquet was beautiful and Mother-in-law was so pleased… now th...

Verified

The ordering process was very easy. Bouqs has a great selection to choose from. The order was delivered as promised. Good communication from the company regarding delivery… Flower...

What is The Bouqs?

With a wide variety of flower and plant types, plus immense flexibility offerings, The Bouqs Co. offers true flexibility when it comes to celebrating life’s moments. Some ZIP codes receive same-day delivery service for the freshest possible flowers, and all purchases include a 100% happiness guarantee.

How does The Bouqs work?

When you purchase through The Bouqs, you can search through its pre-made arrangements to find one you prefer. You can narrow your search by favorite flower type or occasion. Then, choose between an original, deluxe or grand arrangement, depending on your budget and the size of bouquet required.

Shipping is $12 for most deliveries, but purchases over $100 receive free shipping. The Bouqs offers same-day or next-day delivery for some ZIP codes. Customers who want free shipping and other discounts may consider joining the company’s subscription service.

The Bouqs subscription cost

With The Bouqs’ subscription plan, customers choose one of three sizes they want to receive or send to others every month. Prices range from $36 to $60, which is about a 30% discount from its one-time services, and the cost includes free shipping.

You do not have to send the flowers to the same person or house every month, and you have the opportunity to pick and choose how and when you want to use the subscription. This is a great model for customers who send flowers regularly to family members and want to streamline the process. Delivery can be skipped or canceled at any time as well.

The Bouqs FAQ

How does The Bouqs work?
With The Bouqs, customers choose a flower arrangement from its vast array of options to send to themselves or others. The fully online service makes it easy to find and send flowers.
How does The Bouqs deliver?
Fresh Bouqs are shipped in a box by FedEx. Artisan Bouqs, which are designed by local florists, are delivered by a local carrier similar to traditional flower delivery.
How long do The Bouqs’ flowers last?
With proper care, flowers from The Bouqs should last between five to seven days. Some flowers, like zinnias, can last up to four weeks.
How much is a The Bouqs subscription?
Customers can choose between three different subscription options: Original for $36, Deluxe for $48 or Grand for $60.

Is Bouqs a good company?

The Bouqs is an affordable and convenient option that offers a streamlined service that is easy to understand and fairly cost-effective. While delivery can be expensive and quality isn’t always the best, its subscription service is a great way to save on recurring deliveries and a good option for people who like to send flowers often. Plus, the 100% guarantee ensures a refund if the flowers are damaged. For most people, finding someone to send flowers to once a month (especially at only $36) is pretty easy.

The Bouqs Company Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs Company?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Why do I continue to subscribe to monthly flowers for my wife with Bouqs? For the amazing flowers and great customer service. My wife and I just returned from vacation and she received her flowers. For the first time ever she was disappointed when she opened them. Not because the flowers weren't beautiful, but because they were so similar to what she previously had (and parts of that arrangement are still looking good and on display a month later!!). So I contacted customer service. Yes the two arrangements are different and are from the same Farmer.

Kent is customer service. Was able to have me select a replacement arrangement and have it shipped to arrive in two days at no additional charge. I could have also received the next arrangement at no cost as an option. I will continue to use Bougs for a monthly surprise for my wife and I recommend that to our friends, family and you. Beautiful long lasting flowers and amazing customer service. It's the perfect "Arrangement" :-)

Hi Brad,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you and your wife received the same Bouq from your previous delivery. As a subscription holder, this is not the kind of experience we want you to have. We're happy to hear that you've reached out to us at customer service and we're happy to hear that Kent sent out a new Bouq to make for this experience. Thank you for your incredibly inspiring review! We hope we can meet and even exceed your expectations the next time.

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

There was a significant delay in my order arriving. When it did, the flowers were not in good shape. Carmela handled my problem quickly and professionally. Bouqs flowers are a way that I can treat my far-flung family. In the three years I have been a subscriber, I've never had a problem...until now. The customer service support was equal to the quality of Bouqs' flowers. I couldn't have asked for better service.

Hi Janet,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced with your recent order with us due to the delay. This is not the kind of experience we want you to have, especially since the flowers were for your dearest family. Thank you for reaching us at customer service and for your patience as Carmela took care of your order's issue. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to make it right!

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

The monthly “original” subscription flowers I’ve been receiving from Bouqs have been subpar. My most recent order had 9 stems (2 which were bruised flowers) and it was leaving me pretty frustrated. I worked with Jesheyll for a replacement & he was wonderful. I will likely not renew since the pricing of this subscription is not competitive and the flower bouquets did not seem to be worth the value when compared to other retailers (flowers don’t come with any vase and often have only a few flowers compared to the number of leaf stems in the bouquet - ie my first order had 13 stems, of which 5 had flowers or a grouping of many small buds/flowers). I would like to add in a note of appreciation for the quick & helpful service provided by Jesheyll. While this specific service is likely not for me, I might recommend this to someone else based on the wonderful service I received.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience to us. We're sorry to hear that you had decided not to continue your subscription and at the same time glad that Jesheyll, was able to help you out. We'd be glad to forward this review to our team as this can greatly help us with our continuous work of improving the quality of our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Stay safe!

Warm regards,

Cleo@TheBouqsCo

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

I called 2/10/2022 regarding a delivery I didn't receive. Harieth was the agent helping me and she was excellent. She re-sent the bouquet and confirmed it would be the same one to make sure I got something I liked. I told her I was actually looking forward to this month's floral bouquet (I liked the colors!), and she was able to send the same one. She then noticed I had been a customer for a while and just like that, I felt comfortable telling her my story. My husband got severe COVID 2 years ago. As a nurse, I understood most of what was going on a little too well, and the fear and uncertainty I faced, like any person, was traumatizing. Once my husband recovered and was discharged home, having been away for 3-4 months and having missed all winter holidays and his birthday in 2020, he found it hard to adjust.

I saw your beautiful bouquets in an ad and figured flowers would brighten up the house a bit and I owed many thanks, so I got a subscription. At first, I sent them to family who stood by us when he first got sick. And now we get them delivered to our house monthly. I look forward to the new bouquets and I think he secretly does too. We celebrated our first set of winter holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's) and his birthday at home last year, and we received many compliments on the flowers. Harieth informed me she was touched by my story. I didn't expect it, but I felt like I connected with her yesterday. I also appreciated how hassle-free it was to get the same bouquet sent to my address again. Hopefully I get it this time! I'm really looking forward to the flowers.

Hi Brenda,

We appreciate your thoughtful review and are glad to see you’re still enjoying our Bouqs. We're delighted to know that Harieth goes beyond what she's expected to do and was able to help you out. It's this kind of review that inspire us to keep on improving. Thank you so much for the #Bouqlove!

Warm regards,

Cleo@TheBouqsCo

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I have used several flower delivery services. What initially drew me to Bouqs was the environmental & socially responsible aspects of their business. What had made me stay is their service and quality. Let's get one thing out of the way. The flowers are really that gorgeous. They look exactly as pictured and last a long time. I have a subscription, which I recommend because every month someone is having a birthday or I need to send sympathy flowers and the financial break is significant. Something went wrong with the payment processing and my arrangement that was set to go to my mother for her 92nd birthday had been canceled. I found this out when I was ordering more sympathy flowers. I had not received any notice of this and since I found out late on 8/19, I didn't see how it could be rectified.

I updated my payment information and reached out via chat on 8/20. They gave me my discount as a subscription member but better than that, Bryan J, my fabulous customer service representative, is getting my mother a beautiful arrangement of peonies tomorrow 8/21 for her birthday! I am thrilled to have her get any flowers and early is certainly better than late. I hope that Bryan J gets some kudos because this situation was resolved to my total satisfaction. I am assuming they will come tomorrow, I am confident that they will.

Hi Susan,

Wow! We're so happy to hear that you're pleased with your whole Bouqs experience and that you're satisfied with how Bryan handled the issue with the subscription order. With any subscription issues you'd encounter, we'd be sure to help as this is not the kind of hassle-free ordering experience we want you to have. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your sweet kind words!

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: May 8, 2022

Lord M. Was a lifesaver. I was incredibly disappointed when I saw the flowers my mother received. I understand orders have to be changed but it wasn’t anything like I ordered. I emailed very upset, and wasn’t very nice. Lord responded, was incredibly kind, didn’t get snarky as I totally deserved and has fixed the problem. I am a customer for LIFE. (And Lord deserves a raise!)

Hi Ann,

We are so sorry that you were disappointed with the Bouq your Mother received. It is not the quality of service we pride ourselves on. Thank you for reaching out and giving us an opportunity to make it right. We are thrilled that Lord was able to fix the issue to your satisfaction. We will certainly pass on this credit to his customer service. We appreciate your feedback and hope to exceed your expectation in the future.

Sincerely,

Edith@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: April 29, 2022

A few months ago I tried scheduling a bouquet to be delivered the first week of May for Mother's Day. It would not allow me to advance to a May delivery so I waited a month & checked again, same thing. I waited a little bit longer & then finally decided on scheduling a delivery the weekend before Mother's Day (today - 4/29/22). This was my first Bouqs experience. I was excited because I remember seeing them on Shark Tank a long time ago. I ordered a classic bouquet (17 stems per their website). My mom texted me a picture thanking me when she received the bouquet. The flowers included in the bouquet only somewhat match what is pictured on their website & there are only at most 8-10 floral stems. The rest is a bunch of greenery. I am disappointed to say the least. I definitely feel like I got ripped off & will never be purchasing through Bouqs again.

Hi Emily,

Thank you for your feedback. We're so sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with the appearance of the Bouq intended for your Mom. As we're normally known to wow our customers with our arrangements, this is never the experience we want you and your mom to have especially this Mother's Day. Please do reach out to us at help@thebouqs.com so we can revisit this case.

Sincerely,

Lisa@TheBouqsCo

Original review: April 25, 2022

I was called to a last-minute business trip. Unfortunately, I will not be home for my floral arrangement arrival. The agent could not delay the delivery, however, she sent a replacement. So, that I can have a fresh flowers when I got home. I am so sorry that a bouquet arriving when no one is home. But, I am thrilled that I will have a fresh bouquet the day after my return. Thanks so much, Bouqs.

Hi Sabrina,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're happy to hear that a new Bouq will be on its way in time to greet you when you're back home. Thank you for your patience throughout the process. We hope your trip will be amazing!

Original review: April 25, 2022

I very disappointed with the condition of my bouquet when it was received. I was however very pleased and surprised by the customer service and feel they made a sincere effort to make things right. As long as they do this they deserve 5 stars.

Hi Cindy,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear that you're not completely satisfied with the quality of your Bouq. This is not the kind of experience we want you to have. We're glad to hear that you've reached out to us at customer service and that our team was able to help and make it right!

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: April 24, 2022

I had two distinct issues with my account. Kent the customer service representative acknowledged both of the issues, took into consideration my situation, and offered plausible solutions. His sympathy and empathy was enough to deescalate an angry customer. His professionalism allowed me to consider the companies products and understand that on my end we need to be careful.

Hi Catalina,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Our apologies for the frustrating experience you had with us. Thank you for reaching us at customer service, we're happy to hear that Kent did a great job in ensuring that all the issues will be resolved promptly. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

The Bouqs Company Company Information