The Bouqs

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have a favorite online florist I usually use but there was a special offer through LivingSocial so I bought a gift certificate for Bouqs. Initially I had trouble with my shopping cart, unable to remove a selection I no longer wanted. The next time I tried I lost the order I wanted to place. I switched computers thinking there may be an issue with the browser, etc. I finally made it through the shopping cart process but then my order would not submit... no explanation. I tried finding a way to contact Customer Service, the website only provided an email. Sorry but I wanted instant support during working hours. I found a phone number online but the only option was to leave a message and they would call me back. Still waiting on a call back. Obviously there is no concern about customer service and therefore I will be cutting my losses and going back to my favorite online florist, sorry I ever tried these people! Don't waste your time, money, or energy.

I ordered the flowers for same day delivery between 2 and 5pm and was told that I would receive an email confirming delivery. Nothing arrived so I tried contacting them as everyone else has said not obvious phone number or chat line as is mentioned on the top of their web site page. Eventually I found a phone number 1-888320-2687. Got an auto answer "all our specialists are busy etc etc eventually leave you name and we will call you back"... Nothing. Sent an email. Was told they would get back. Told me they had been delivered but the florist was busy and forgot to update the system. Still no flowers. Now a day late. Emailed again and phoned again (got the same response of leave a message). Got an email today saying they had been deliver between 3 and 6. No mention of which day. Checked again still no flowers. What a disaster. Now waiting for a response to my STILL NO FLOWERS email and please refund my money.

Received flowers from my sister for my birthday. Flowers arrived smashed and brown. I sent customer service the pictures they requested. They said they would rectify the problem. I assumed they would send a fresh batch of flowers. Never heard from them again. No flowers no refund! Spoke to Patrick, sent name and address.

Hadn't heard from my friend re: birthday flowers sent. Only to find out message card missing! Specifically remember making the message, even capitalized all letters of one word. Company offered to send message card DAYS later. How about a credit for future flowers? However small. Won't patronize again. Bad first impression.

On their website they claim to "make it right". They do not care about customer service. After purchasing two $75 bouquets successfully, I ordered the "florist's choice". It was horrible. I ordered the deluxe, and it was half the size of the other deluxe bouquets I had ordered. The flowers were unattractive. Customer service told me that I should not have purchased the florist's choice. That's it. No apology. No offer to help. No future discount. They lost my business for good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs?

I ordered flowers for a friend and they were not delivered to her. After countless email exchanges and an inability to reach them by phone (it redirects you to email) trying to track the flowers down, I finally had to ruin the surprise and ask my friend to check with her receptionist (flowers were a no go there too). Then more email exchanges later and the only thing that Bouqs offered was a store credit. The moment that my flowers were not received by the correct recipient, Bouqs should have ensured that flowers were immediately sent out again and delivered. It's been almost a week and there are still no flowers to be found and the company refuses to refund me for the flowers in the original form of payment. If you would like your flowers to be delivered to the recipient and a company that stands by their product and shipping company choice, then this is NOT the company for you.

They helped with any question I had about anything. They helped me decided what I wanted and made me feel comfortable. Very big variety. Everything you could think of. Literally they had every flower I know. It was very helpful to know I can go there when I need to find something. Very nice and healthy. Not dead. Very helpful and pretty. It was very perfect. I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone to need help. They have a very helpful delivery options. Anywhere at any time. I am so lucky to have found them for my needs and needs of others.

The website and delivery people answered all my questions and delivered very fast. I would recommend to any of my friends that also wanted flowers delivered for their special someone. They had more flowers than almost any other flower store in my local areas or online. There were very many different colored flowers and varieties. The perceived value of my bouquet of flowers was highly rated compared to many other flower shops and online stores. I was highly satisfied with the value. The delivery options were fast easy and plentiful.

Ordering was easy. Never had an issue that required customer service to resolve. Great experience all around. Would definitely recommend. The choices were great for what I was looking for. I liked the way they were presented. Looked like how they'd be in real life - unlike other shops. The flowers were awesome but I can see how some may be put off by the price. Some arrangements priced at a premium. Overall I was happy. Love the free from farm. Makes ordering feel like I'm supporting local business and farmers. Doesn't feel as stuffy as the discount flower places on the web.

Great customer service. They were very helpful. Got my order fast and they were just beautiful. I now highly recommend this place for flowers to anyone. They were awesome and so pretty. Last a long time as well. They have so many choices to choose from. Its great. You really have a hard time figuring out what to pick from. I wanted them all to tell you the truth. So colorful and perfect. I just love them. It was a great value you for what you get and I just couldn't thank them enough. I will order from them more and more. Makes my home even better with these flowers. Very fast delivery and that was great cause I could wait to get them. They came just when they said they would which was great and I really enjoyed them.

I liked how friendly and helpful they were if I had a question. Plus I loved how I received a discount for my first order plus free shipping so that was great. They have so many different flowers which is great because I can purchase different ones for people I know since everyone has different tastes. It meets my needs. I do believe the price for certain flowers was a big expensive but seeing the quality in the pictures I could see why and I took the risk and was not disappointed the sunflowers I ordered were perfect so I'm not complaining. I liked their shipping because it was free no cost unless you order on the weekend but still pretty awesome. I do love how they had next day delivery and always delivered when promised.

Customer service was ok although it took a while for them to get over to help me but once they did things were fine and they took the time to answer all of my questions and help me decide on the best flowers to buy. Very wide selection of flowers and that was nice that there was so much to pick from cause normally there is not that much but there was a lot of different type of flowers as well as colors to pick from. Was a bit high for my liking but I guess overall the price was reasonable. Just a bit overpriced for me but a wide range of prices too depending on what flowers you brought which is a good thing. I would definitely recommend the delivery option as it may cost more but then you don't have to carry all those flowers home with you if you brought a whole lot. In other words dont have to worry about them fitting in your car.

When I ordered flowers for my daughter, I specifically asked for the delivery to be later afternoon and asked that the flowers NOT to be left outside in the hot heat. Instead they delivered the flowers early in the day and then actually placed them in the backyard (had to even open the gate to the fenced yard) and placed the flowers in the garden. My daughter did not even discover them until after 8 pm when she went out to water her garden. To make matters worse, it is impossible to contact Bouqs.com. There is no phone # listed, nor an email address. When I filled out the Contact Us form, it errored out. Finally it went through and someone eventually called me back. They said I had to send a photo (which I did) and am still waiting for them to reply to my email. VERY frustrating!! Will not order from them again!!!

They were very nice and helped me decide what to order. They told me about special deals and went thru all my options with me. Dozen or half a dozen of roses in many colors to pick from. There were many options for all kinds of occasions. I got a vase of mixed flowers. Very nice fresh flowers. All different colors for 59.99 which was a good price because of the variety of flowers that I got and many colors. The delivery was on time and the person was extremely nice and took care of the flowers nicely. The flowers smelled great and were very fresh.

Best customer service there I got. I really like the staff. Very helpful people and know their stuff about flowers and I got the best flowers there. They have great variety of flowers there. I was excited when I entered the place because of all the nice flowers there and felt like heaven. I'm satisfied with the value there. I'm glad I went there because they have great flowers for any price range and they really take care of the flowers. There's plenty of delivery options to choose from. I personally picked it up because I wanted to personally take it somewhere so I'm happy with that.

The Bouqs Company Profile