4.7/5 (352 ratings)

About The Bouqs Company

The Bouqs Co. is an online flower delivery company that sells arrangements throughout the United States. By partnering with local growers, The Bouqs provides customers with a shopping experience based on sustainability and service.

Pros

• Flexible
  • Attractive arrangements
  • Affordable
  • Subscription options

Cons

• Single purchases can be pricey
  • Expensive delivery

Bottom Line

The Bouqs has simplified buying flowers with online delivery and subscription services. While delivery can be expensive, its arrangements are fairly affordable and designed well.

Top The Bouqs Company Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

She loved it!!! Was especially thrilled with the succulents that were included that she planned to plant! The flower bouquet was beautiful and Mother-in-law was so pleased… now th...

Verified

The ordering process was very easy. Bouqs has a great selection to choose from. The order was delivered as promised. Good communication from the company regarding delivery… Flower...

What is The Bouqs?

With a wide variety of flower and plant types, plus immense flexibility offerings, The Bouqs Co. offers true flexibility when it comes to celebrating life’s moments. Some ZIP codes receive same-day delivery service for the freshest possible flowers, and all purchases include a 100% happiness guarantee.

How does The Bouqs work?

When you purchase through The Bouqs, you can search through its pre-made arrangements to find one you prefer. You can narrow your search by favorite flower type or occasion. Then, choose between an original, deluxe or grand arrangement, depending on your budget and the size of bouquet required.

Shipping is $12 for most deliveries, but purchases over $100 receive free shipping. The Bouqs offers same-day or next-day delivery for some ZIP codes. Customers who want free shipping and other discounts may consider joining the company’s subscription service.

The Bouqs subscription cost

With The Bouqs’ subscription plan, customers choose one of three sizes they want to receive or send to others every month. Prices range from $36 to $60, which is about a 30% discount from its one-time services, and the cost includes free shipping.

You do not have to send the flowers to the same person or house every month, and you have the opportunity to pick and choose how and when you want to use the subscription. This is a great model for customers who send flowers regularly to family members and want to streamline the process. Delivery can be skipped or canceled at any time as well.

The Bouqs FAQ

How does The Bouqs work?
With The Bouqs, customers choose a flower arrangement from its vast array of options to send to themselves or others. The fully online service makes it easy to find and send flowers.
How does The Bouqs deliver?
Fresh Bouqs are shipped in a box by FedEx. Artisan Bouqs, which are designed by local florists, are delivered by a local carrier similar to traditional flower delivery.
How long do The Bouqs’ flowers last?
With proper care, flowers from The Bouqs should last between five to seven days. Some flowers, like zinnias, can last up to four weeks.
How much is a The Bouqs subscription?
Customers can choose between three different subscription options: Original for $36, Deluxe for $48 or Grand for $60.

Is Bouqs a good company?

The Bouqs is an affordable and convenient option that offers a streamlined service that is easy to understand and fairly cost-effective. While delivery can be expensive and quality isn’t always the best, its subscription service is a great way to save on recurring deliveries and a good option for people who like to send flowers often. Plus, the 100% guarantee ensures a refund if the flowers are damaged. For most people, finding someone to send flowers to once a month (especially at only $36) is pretty easy.

The Bouqs Company Reviews

1 featured review

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

This past summer I had won a contest with the oui product and had bouquet of flowers sent to myself. When I received them I was delighted with them. They were beautiful roses. White and cream with pink edges and just absolutely gorgeous. I did everything as was supposed to and set them all up Only to find the next morning that all of them had drooped. It is if they stood there were dropping their heads in sadness. And I didn’t know why. I was heartbroken. It took me a little while but I did decide to contact BOUQS And relate what happened to them just so they could make sure it didn’t happen to someone else. I spoke to Marvin S. He was a very sweet and very personable and very kind. He understood what I was trying to say and how I felt. He resolved the issue very comfortably and completely. I walked away very happy and satisfied also knowing that they will check into this and find out why it happened and make sure it never happens again.

They also treated me very well and put a smile on my face with a promo code for a future purchase. I look forward to using it and hoping that things turn out right. Looking at all their work and how beautiful the arrangements are I can’t help but think that this was a quirk and will not happen again. Thank you again BOUQS and Marvin S for making my day.

Hi Judeth!

Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our customer support team, Marvin S. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, we appreciate you taking the time to send us this fantastic review.

Faye@TheBouqsCo.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

So this afternoon my monthly Bouqs subscription/floral arrangement arrived. My fiancée committed to giving me fresh flowers at least once a month, and after using several florists, we decided that Bouqs was by far, the best florist out there in terms of the quality of product, sustainable, responsibly-sourced flowers, and ease of being in the monthly subscription program. So this afternoon I open up my floral arrangement to find two dozen white roses - they're beautiful! Except I kept finding all of these leaves with holes in them. Holes like perhaps a caterpillar or something had been munching on the leaves. And I started counting how many leaves were like that, and lost count after seven, but there were a few more after that.

In addition, there were several petals that had the same munched-on or torn edges, and/or had green and brown-edged flower petals. (Not the guard petals). Overall, these roses were just not the Bouqs quality I am used to. Frankly, I could have gone down the street to my local grocer and bought two dozen white roses for $15 less, but with better quality. So I snapped a couple of pictures and left it at that until later in the evening. I'm a nurse caring for a mother who is currently on hospice, so I didn't expect to do anything with those pictures, and planned on giving the arrangement to my mom. But then I changed my mind.

I went online and went to the customer service chat. I chatted with a fellow by the name of Russel, who was VERY apologetic. And I told him, basically that these are first-world complaints, so I did not really want to complain as much as send them an FYI, in the event other customers also complained. I mean, I even looked beneath the leaves to see if there was a caterpillar or something, munching on these leaves. Anyway, he listened to my issue, and made a note of it on my account. He then did something so unexpected, but yet so very much appreciated. He allowed me to pick another arrangement on their dime. Completely free, in order to make up for this month's bouquet not living up to the Bouqs standards.

He reviewed my documentation of the pictures I'd taken and sent to him, and determined that they were sufficient evidence of everything I was saying, and was doing everything he could to make it right. Again, I didn't want to complain as much as just let them know that this month's bouquet just didn't meet the usually high Bouqs standards. He listened, sympathized, and went over and beyond to make it right. So I picked out a bouquet that I'm going to gift to my mom to place in her room near her hospital bed where I currently care for her. I hope it brightens up the room some, and puts a much-needed smile on her face.

I sincerely thanked Russel for his excellent customer service, and I really do appreciate him going over and above my expectations. I also appreciate that Bouqs gives their customer service reps the autonomy to do what he did. Few things are as annoying as a customer service representative who must go through a handful of supervisors in order to make something right for a customer. So, yeah, I would highly recommend Bouqs to anyone and everyone I talk to about florists. Between the excellent quality of merchandise to the outstanding customer service, Bouqs has come to be our favorite place to order fresh flowers that are responsibly-sourced, which is important to us. Well done, Bouqs! And thank you so much, Russell A.!

Hi Monica!

WOW! Thank you for your fantastic review. I will pass on your lovely review to Russell A.! Your kind words and 5-star rating mean so much to us, and we hope to continue to provide great service for years to come!

Faye@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Why do I continue to subscribe to monthly flowers for my wife with Bouqs? For the amazing flowers and great customer service. My wife and I just returned from vacation and she received her flowers. For the first time ever she was disappointed when she opened them. Not because the flowers weren't beautiful, but because they were so similar to what she previously had (and parts of that arrangement are still looking good and on display a month later!!). So I contacted customer service. Yes the two arrangements are different and are from the same Farmer.

Kent is customer service. Was able to have me select a replacement arrangement and have it shipped to arrive in two days at no additional charge. I could have also received the next arrangement at no cost as an option. I will continue to use Bougs for a monthly surprise for my wife and I recommend that to our friends, family and you. Beautiful long lasting flowers and amazing customer service. It's the perfect "Arrangement" :-)

Hi Brad,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you and your wife received the same Bouq from your previous delivery. As a subscription holder, this is not the kind of experience we want you to have. We're happy to hear that you've reached out to us at customer service and we're happy to hear that Kent sent out a new Bouq to make for this experience. Thank you for your incredibly inspiring review! We hope we can meet and even exceed your expectations the next time.

Best,

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

The monthly “original” subscription flowers I’ve been receiving from Bouqs have been subpar. My most recent order had 9 stems (2 which were bruised flowers) and it was leaving me pretty frustrated. I worked with Jesheyll for a replacement & he was wonderful. I will likely not renew since the pricing of this subscription is not competitive and the flower bouquets did not seem to be worth the value when compared to other retailers (flowers don’t come with any vase and often have only a few flowers compared to the number of leaf stems in the bouquet - ie my first order had 13 stems, of which 5 had flowers or a grouping of many small buds/flowers). I would like to add in a note of appreciation for the quick & helpful service provided by Jesheyll. While this specific service is likely not for me, I might recommend this to someone else based on the wonderful service I received.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience to us. We're sorry to hear that you had decided not to continue your subscription and at the same time glad that Jesheyll, was able to help you out. We'd be glad to forward this review to our team as this can greatly help us with our continuous work of improving the quality of our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Stay safe!

Cleo@TheBouqsCo

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

I called 2/10/2022 regarding a delivery I didn't receive. Harieth was the agent helping me and she was excellent. She re-sent the bouquet and confirmed it would be the same one to make sure I got something I liked. I told her I was actually looking forward to this month's floral bouquet (I liked the colors!), and she was able to send the same one. She then noticed I had been a customer for a while and just like that, I felt comfortable telling her my story. My husband got severe COVID 2 years ago. As a nurse, I understood most of what was going on a little too well, and the fear and uncertainty I faced, like any person, was traumatizing. Once my husband recovered and was discharged home, having been away for 3-4 months and having missed all winter holidays and his birthday in 2020, he found it hard to adjust.

I saw your beautiful bouquets in an ad and figured flowers would brighten up the house a bit and I owed many thanks, so I got a subscription. At first, I sent them to family who stood by us when he first got sick. And now we get them delivered to our house monthly. I look forward to the new bouquets and I think he secretly does too. We celebrated our first set of winter holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's) and his birthday at home last year, and we received many compliments on the flowers. Harieth informed me she was touched by my story. I didn't expect it, but I felt like I connected with her yesterday. I also appreciated how hassle-free it was to get the same bouquet sent to my address again. Hopefully I get it this time! I'm really looking forward to the flowers.

Hi Brenda,

We appreciate your thoughtful review and are glad to see you’re still enjoying our Bouqs. We're delighted to know that Harieth goes beyond what she's expected to do and was able to help you out. It's this kind of review that inspire us to keep on improving. Thank you so much for the #Bouqlove!

Cleo@TheBouqsCo

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

I had a delivery issue with some flowers I ordered and after a second delay notice I contacted customer service for help. Upon checking the details, the agent (Carmela) helped me realize I had made an error in the shipping address. As it had been more than 5 days since the flowers shipped, the agent offered to re-send the order with new flowers to the recipient. This was not what I expected when I contacted them and I am more than pleased with the support I received. Once I realized the error was mine I had no expectations of help. This level of customer service is beyond what 99,99% of companies provide. The flowers were beautiful and truly brightened the day for my recipient. Thank you!

Hi Allen!

Thank you for your great review! I will pass on your lovely feedback to Carmela and commend her for doing an excellent job! We hope to continue to exceed expectations in the future.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

The Customer Service representative, Kent, was attentive to my issue regarding an orchid I received as a gift. Kent promptly took steps to resolve the problem: a replacement orchid has been ordered and will arrive in a few days. I appreciate Bouqs Customer Service support and look forward to using Bouqs in the future.

Hi Paula!

Yay! So glad to hear that Kent was able to solve the problem. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations in the future!

Best regards,

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

Hello - I reached out to customer service via chat and spoke with Elijah today. I let him know there'd been an unexpected death in my family and asked if my subscription bouquet could be re-routed to the grieving husband. He let me know it was too late to re-route, but GENEROUSLY processed a "Replacement" that I was then able to send to them. This was SO kind and thoughtful and I had previously been considering suspending my subscription but will be seriously re-considering that after this pure act of kindness. Thank you Bouqs!

Hi Megan!

We appreciate the feedback you gave. Our deepest condolences to your family. We're glad to be of help in these important and difficult times. We're happy to hear that you're pleased with your overall Bouq experience and, we'll surely commend Elijah for a job well done! Have a beautiful rest of the day.

Best regards,

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Had the best help with changing the name on the order! Fast and easy help. Made my mistake. Very easy to fix! Super friendly and fast response. Took no more than 5 minutes to fix the issue at hand. Would recommend everyone to use them as a flower delivery service!

Hi Mackenzie!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We're happy that our Customer Service team was able to assist you. We hope to continue to give you the best Bouq experience!

Best,

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Amazing experience with my first agent and second (I got disconnected the first time). I had sent my best friend flowers for her help with my wedding, set to arrive on the 12. Sadly her grandfather died yesterday so she is going to California for several weeks starting today so she wouldn’t enjoy the flowers at all. I tried to get the flowers rerouted but understand that’s not possible always! The folks at Bouqs placed a new order free of charge to her CA address so she can enjoy them while she is grieving. It was so kind and I so appreciate Bouqs going above and beyond. Truly. Great customer service and great people. I love your flowers too!!!

Hi Natalie!

Terrific! We are delighted to know that you are happy with the flower arrangements and the service that we have. Thank you for your sweet and kind feedback! We hope the flowers bring comfort during this difficult time to your best friend.

Sincerely,