3.32/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Bouqs Company is an online floral retailer that delivers flowers fresh from eco-friendly, sustainable farms to doorsteps nationwide. We connect farms and a curated network of artisan florists directly to consumers and disrupt the traditional supply chain by eliminating overhead costs like warehouses, importers, distributors, auctioneers and more. In turn, this model enables a superior product and redefines the experience and economics for both consumers and producers alike.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

619 The Bouqs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

In short detail, The Bouqs Co. shall be recommended as a flower company because of the cost effectiveness and delivery. When speaking to customer care understand they will be of fairly good service within a timely manner.

Hi Tawnee,

We truly appreciate the recommendation! We are glad to hear you are being taken care of, especially with beautiful Bouqs. Thank you for sharing your Bouq experience.

Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

My bouquet will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Only ONE blossom has wilted. AWESOME! What more can I say? The flowers were fresh and not quite open all the way so I had the pleasure of watching them open one by one.

Hi J,

We are so glad to hear you have been enjoying the beauty of watching your Bouq bloom everyday for 2 weeks. How lovely! We hope you continue to enjoy The Bouq experience. Thanks for sharing!

Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

When an order I purchased as a gift arrived looking very different and less substantial than what I ordered, I contacted Bouqs and they apologized and offered me a credit right away. I appreciate the quick attention to the matter and easy process! I will contunue to go to them when flowers are needed. Thanks Bouqs!

Hi Caitlin,

We are so sorry that you were disappointed with your Bouq, but glad our Customer Support team was able to take care of you and make it right. We look forward to making you smile with future Bouqs! Thanks for sharing.

Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I accidentally typed the wrong delivery date for flowers that I ordered for my mom's birthday and the Bouqs customer service team was great at cancelling my order and getting me set up for a new order. I appreciate their responsiveness and taking care of me. The customer service agent was very helpful, polite and professional.

Hi Vera,

We're so glad our Customer Support was able to help you with your order. Thanks for sharing this with us. We hope you enjoy your Bouq!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Our entire experience with The Bouqs was pretty lousy. We had never ordered from The Bouqs and used a Gift coupon to give them a go since the arrangements look so pretty on their website. My husband ordered a bouquet which was supposed to arrive at my job Tuesday before 3pm. They apparently sat in the FedEx truck before arriving at my office at 7pm Wednesday, which means they weren't unboxed until Thursday morning. As if boxed flowers aren't delicate it enough, you'd think they would package them a little better than with only clear wrapping, aquatubes maybe?

Since they don't bother to prep the flowers properly the flowers arrived looking pretty terrible; dry, marred, and wilting. They also sent the wrong flowers. I received pink lilies, which won't ever bloom because they're already withering. It sort of looks like they cut some flowers threw them in a box with some wrapping and shipped them. We've used plenty of floral delivery services in the past, none have been as major a fail as this one. Again, pretty lousy and we're probably going to stick to our usual flower companies from now on.

Hi Lilli,

We are so sorry that your flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. Please know if you are ever unhappy with your Bouq or any aspect of our service, we'd like to hear from you as soon as possible so we can resolve things promptly. This is not the level of service that we hold ourselves to and we'll be following up with an email to try and make things right.

Edith @The Bouqs Co.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs Company?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

How embarrassing for me to have dying, brown flowers delivered on my behalf with missing flowers from the arrangement I had selected. I received a call from my recipient telling me this and a photo which I forwarded to Bouqs. Bouqs said they would generously refund my payment. How a flower company can deliver something like this is disappointing. How many of their arrangements are delivered in this condition and the recipient doesn't let anyone know.

Hi Nancy,

Our sincerest apologies for this mishap and the disappointment you experienced in sending a Bouq to your friend. This is not the level of service that we hold ourselves to and we'll be following up with an email to try and make things right.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I ordered birthday bouquet from Bouqs.com with recommendation from my colleague with stunning review. Everything on website looked great and order went without a problem. I received confirmation email, tracking number and was awaiting for nice bouquet for my wife's birthday. Unfortunately this is where all nice things ends. No updates on tracking should raise red flag but I was hopeful until last moment. Tracking has never been changed and no communication was in place about order delay.

After emailing them with complaint I received order refund and apologies, but as I mentioned before, too little, too late. I will not recommend nor use again Bouqs.com as they unable to provide adequate communication and customer service, plus there is no phone line that you can call and talk with anyone to resolve such issues. Save your time and effort and take your money elsewhere.

Hi Alex,

We are sorry to hear about this incident and the disappointment you experienced. We know since it's past your wife's birthday, we can't fully make things up to you both but we would like to try. Someone from our team will be following up in a private message to make things right.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I placed an order with Bouqs for delivery on 12/4/18. This was for a sick relative, and it was very important that the flowers arrive on the date selected. On 12/4, however, when I reviewed the tracking information, it became clear that my order had not shipped, much less been delivered. No one from Bouqs ever notified me that the order could not be fulfilled. This, however, did not stop the company from charging me.

It was not until I contacted Bouqs that they bothered to inform me, belatedly, that my order could not be fulfilled. The order was refunded, but again, only because I contacted the company and threatened to dispute the charge and stop payment. In sum, an incredibly frustrating experience. I would rate "0" stars if I could since, after all, I received zero flowers ordered.

Hi Caitlin,

We are so sorry to hear about this experience and how things were handled. We realize that timing is just as important as the flowers themselves and the solution given certainly does not reflect our customer service standards. Please standby while someone from our team will be following up in an email to try and make things right.

Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I had a great experience with previously ordering from this company, but find that their strength of sending flowers directly from farm sites is also their greatest weakness in terms of customer service. Learned with 4 days to spare before delivery to my recipient, that she had been whisked away for a birthday trip & would not be home for a couple of weeks.

When I tried to cancel my order as recommended by their site, I could not, nor can they make the change to ship them to Florida instead of Virginia. As a florist myself, I love having things shipped direct from growers, but now appreciate the flexibility people like myself can provide our customers. The Bouqs suggested my recipient should make arrangements for someone to fetch her delivery or to leave it at a FedEX facility (meaning the recipient gets nothing). They are also not providing any refund for a gift that cannot be enjoyed by its intended receiver or correctly delivered due to their lack of business foresight. Deeply disappointed.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I have the same complaint as other consumers who placed orders with Bouqs over Thanksgiving holiday. They cancelled my order and sent me an email to inform me about not being able to fulfill my order due to their farms being closed. This shows that it's poor planning and poor business model on their part. It wasn't like Thanksgiving popped up out of nowhere this year. They did not offer to make up for this blunder; just offered a refund. Well, duh! That was the least they could do and they did the very least. I reordered the gift for my friend with Teleflora and it was SO MUCH EASIER. They offered same day delivery and it costed less. Will never use Bouqs again.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I am SO horrified, shocked, and embarrassed by the state of the flowers that arrived today at my mom's house for her birthday. I should also mention that no one bothered to ring the doorbell and they were left outside in the rain. I ordered the grand cornucopia but they were anything but grand. For $115 she received 5 tulips that were closed. What makes me even more upset is that this is my 2nd time using the company and of course the first person I sent them to (my godmother) would never tell me how terrible her flowers were. I am in awe and would never recommend anyone use this company. I also wish I had read the reviews more closely as this is not uncommon.

Hi R Fisher,

This experience is certainly unacceptable and we can't apologize enough. We realize that missing a special occasion is more than the money spent and so in addition to a refund, we will be following up in a private message to try and make things right.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I purchased the Always Grand with Signature Vase for my girlfriend who lives across the country and I was so embarrassed to find that rather than sending a bouquet, they sent 3 dozen roses smashed into a small box with a vase that was too small to even hold the three dozen roses! I was so embarrassed, not only for myself, but for my girlfriend. I could only imagine the look on her face when she realized the box was flowers and all of the petals were basically in the box instead of intact on the stems. I would either like a refund or for a proper bouquet to be sent to her.

Hi Katt,

We are so sorry to hear that the flowers didn't arrive as expected. All of our Grand Bouqs, are separated into 3 bunches to be able to fit the whole arrangement safely in the one box it arrives in. However, the petals should have been on the stems and not in the box. This is not the quality of service that we hold ourselves to and someone from our team will be following up with an email to try and make things right.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

My daughter sent me the roses for my birthday. Some were falling apart before I even took them out of the box. When I did take them out both petals and leaves fell off, leaving a pile on the floor. I put the remaining roses (maybe half of them) in a vase after preparing them as indicated. Those lasted 3 days. I contacted the company and heard nothing. Save your money or try FTD.

Hi Patricia,

We're so sorry to hear that your flowers didn't arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. This is not the level of service that we hold ourselves to and we'll be following up with an email to try and make things right.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I ordered the Deluxe Magnetic Bouq to be delivered to my 86 year old grandmother in Florida for her birthday and Thanksgiving. Her birthday is Friday, November 23 so I had them delivered today Wednesday, November 21. She texted me to say thank you for the flowers and then sent me pictures. The Magnetic Bouq should have had sunflowers, roses, and spider mums. She sent me a picture of ugly green foliage that didn't appear to have any flowers in it. To say I was disappointed is an understatement. I told her not to worry, I would contact Bouqs and they would make it right. However, my experience with customer service went much worse than I expected. I talked to customer service and asked to have a Christmas themed Bouq sent instead since they couldn't be delivered until next week.

I asked for the Deluxe Very Merry Bouq to be sent. However, I was informed the Very Merry Bouq was valued at $2 more than the Magnetic Bouq, so they would need to charge me the difference of $2. After the inconvenience and disappointment of sending the wrong Bouq and my grandmother not having flowers for her birthday or Thanksgiving, could they not waive the $2? Does that seem like an unrealistic expectation or request? I am shocked they even asked me to pay the difference-they should have offered without hesitation.

Seems like extremely poor customer service and a great way to make sure I never order flowers from them again. They had an opportunity to make a poor situation positive and make things right. I would have been perfectly happy, even though my grandmother didn't get flowers for her birthday. I would have been happy they tried, as I understand sometimes mistakes happen. Instead, they chose to make a poor situation even worse. I highly suggest customer service training for all Bouqs employees or this company is not going to survive. I do not recommend purchasing flowers from Bouqs.

Hi Rebecca,

We are so sorry to hear about this experience and how things were handled, especially in light of your Grandmother's 86th Birthday. We absolutely appreciate this honest and detailed feedback. The ball was certainly dropped here and therefore someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to make things right.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I ordered a set of flowers for my Thanksgiving setup. The company gives you three options on sizes and prices. I ordered the middle set of flowers. Well I was super excited to get my order. When they arrived I was mortified!!!! The flowers look dead already! They were wrapped incorrectly. The middle size order that cost an additional $25 was the smallest order of flowers I've ever seen! My local grocery store has a bigger selection and bouquets then what I received. So I had to go buy a very small vase, cut the stems so it could fit. The middle size bouquet fit in a 12 oz $1 vase! Very disappointed.

Hi Patricia,

We are so sorry that your flowers did not arrive as expected for your Thanksgiving décor and appreciate you sharing this with us. The flowers do not look like a deluxe sized Bouq and this is a mistake on our end, therefore we'll be following up with an email to try and make things right.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

My first order from Bouqs was for my mother for Mother’s Day. It arrived three days after Mother’s Day - definitely not okay. The company was very apologetic and issued me a refund and stated that there was a credit in my account. I gave them a second chance and ordered my boss a bouquet for delivery on a special day. The not only was the “credit” not on my account (thank goodness for coupon codes - they aren’t cheap!), the order never arrived. When I contacted customer service, the email reply stated that “it isn’t feasible” to guarantee delivery for the day specified. What? What is the point of ordering from them, then? If I order from FTD, I know that they will have it there at least on the day it was requested to be delivered. Ridiculous - are you guys serious with that? “Hey, honey, I know it’s March now, but I ordered you flowers for Valentine’s Day...”

The email went on to say that I should let them know right away if my order was “delayed”. Does customer service even read emails? The order wasn’t just delayed - it didn’t arrive! At all! Listen, I understand that things happen - that’s why I gave Bouqs a second chance. There won’t be a third. Save your money and time and order from somewhere that actually gets it there when it matters - the moment is gone, and they ruined that for me and my boss, as well as for my mother the first time I tried them.

Hi Misty,

We truly sorry to hear this. Both experiences are certainly unacceptable and we can't apologize enough. We realize that the timing is just a important as the flowers and so in addition to a refund, someone will be following up in a private message to make it right. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I ordered the Hermosa bouquet specifically for the coral flowers (recipients favorite color). Nowhere in the item description did it state that the flowers may be a different color. Additionally, there were not 24 stems in the received bouquet. There were EIGHT stems. I paid for the Deluxe bouquet, and do not appreciate being scammed. The item I ordered is not what was delivered, in color or quantity. Had I known the item would be a completely different color, I would have ordered a different item. I am extremely upset and unhappy. I do not recommend this company, and will never do business with them again.

Hi Kristin,

We are truly sorry about this experience. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We dropped the ball here and someone from our Team will be reaching out shortly.

Resolution response: Dec. 12, 2018

Thank you for your response Ava. I was able to email directly with Ariana, and she was able to change my very frustrating experience into a positive and pleasant one by showing empathy, correcting the situation, and being kind. I highly suggest giving her a promotion and a raise. I work in quality assurance for a living and constantly judge how agents handle customer's experiences. She did an exceptional job! I would hire someone like her time and time again. Not only did she correct the situation, but she went above and beyond to change my mind about your company. That is very hard to do with me since I am a very stubborn person. Thank you Ariana for making things right and taking the time to help.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Received horrible looking flowers. The company tried to claim it was just the guard petals. It was more than that! All the leaves fell off dried and dead when I put them in the vase! The rose petals all fell off after a few days! I let them know and they basically told me I was wrong. I tried using them for that $40 credit promotion and paid the $20 for shipping. I could have gotten better flowers from my local grocery store for less than $20! I do NOT recommend them to anyone! Their customer service blaming me for the flowers did not help anything either! Stay away! Buyer beware!

Hi Kelli,

We're so sorry that you were disappointed with the appearance of your Bouq and appreciate you sharing this with us. This is not the quality of service we hold ourselves to and will be following up with an email to try and make things right.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Apparently when you tell them you want flowers to arrive on a specific day, you should expect them to arrive late. I ordered flowers for my mom's 50th birthday and my parent's 31st anniversary. These are two very big and important events in our household and we bought three sets of flowers to help make it special. Two were supposed to deliver today on her birthday and one tomorrow for their anniversary. The two both had dates that say Deliver on 11/14 by 8 pm on the tracking site. 8 pm was later than we wanted but we accepted it. At 7:40 pm it went back to the FedEx facility and never arrived at our house. I am EXTREMELY upset. They apparently were on the FedEx truck all day, and went back with them to the facility!!!

This was a big birthday and we were excited to send these flowers because they were a part of a big surprise we had for her. But they never arrived. We are all so disappointed and definitely will NEVER use Bouqs again. What's the point of setting a delivery date if it's not going to ACTUALLY deliver?? I emailed their customer service and all they could say was it's on its way and here's 10% off. I DON'T WANT 10% OFF. When I emailed back, they never responded. I just want my mom to have her flowers tonight! Extremely disappointed!!

Hi Stephanie,

Our sincerest apologies for this experience and how things we handled. We realize that timing is as important as the flowers themselves and we can't apologize enough for missing such a special birthday for your Mom and Anniversary for your parents. So in addition to a refund, we will be following up in a private message to try and make things right.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Ordered the grand bouquet of 30 stems costing $78. Received 3 separate bundles which look like something you get from a grocery store but of less quality, they were half dead and stems were dried up and blackish on the bottom. Contacted customer service who said they would have someone review the pictures I provided, magically they responded in literally 1 minute (how is that even possible?) saying the flowers are fine and they need to be cut and in a few days they will revive.

I cut the stems about 2 inches up from the bottom and upon inspection, many were still dried up that far up the stem! By the way, this was for my wife's birthday and in no way shape or form does it say on their website that the flowers need a few days to revive. The picture of what I ordered on their site shows a beautiful well put together bouquet of flowers, which apparently are supposed to be cut the day of the order and sent "farm fresh". This is obviously NOT true. Now this will make you laugh, included in one of the bundles I received is literally a wooden stick/rod with a flower tied/strapped to it. WTF is that? I am happy to provide pictures! Needless to say, I've disputed the charge with Amex. I will never buy flowers online again, been burned way too many times.

Hi Carl,

We're so sorry your flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sending photos. All of our Grand Bouqs, are separated into 3 bunches to be able to fit the whole arrangement safely in the one box it arrives in. Regarding the succulents, since they do not have stems of their own, we add the stick to simulate a stem so when arranged in the Bouq, the succulents can stand up and out while the stick is camouflaged.

Our Bouqs are cut farm fresh in bud form and in need a trim and water once they arrive. This way, the recipient can enjoy the flowers their entire vase life. We realize they may seem underwhelming at first, but many of our customers are amazed by how they bloom! We hope this helps!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

The amazing showstopper arrangement that I ordered apparently was a showstopper because it was so lacking in flowers and in resemblance to what I ordered. Unless this company makes it right I will be blasting this everywhere on any social media I can. This arrangement looks nothing like the hundred-dollar bouquet I ordered.

Hi Shannonrae,

We are so sorry that your flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. This is not the level of service that we hold ourselves to and we'll be following up with an email to try and make things right.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

My son sends me flowers for my birthday and sometimes at Christmas. Sometimes the flowers are pretty, but sometimes they arrive (I live in Florida they look half dead). Recently as of Nov 7th 2018 I receive flowers from Bouqs and they did not look healthy and look even worse on the second day after I took them out, cut them off, got rid of more leaves and changed the water with the other packet they sent to keep the flower fresh. I think that he is wasting his money on the flowers that come from here. I normally do not bash companies on their reviews but I decided to tell the truth about the orders of what could be very pretty flowers. And I love getting flowers. I am very sad that they do not look good when received or last.

Hi Sandra,

We are so sorry about the Bouqs you have received. We appreciate you bringing this rare experience to our attention as this is certainly not the level of quality and service we hold ourselves to and we'd like to make things right. We will follow up in private message to gather a few details about your flowers so we can provide a resolution.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

Bought a discount coupon on LivingSocial after going to the company’s website - wanted to get orchids for my daughter in law’s birthday. After purchasing voucher, found out selection was limited to a few choices and no orchids. Almost impossible to get refund and ended up buying orchids for her elsewhere and a cheap bouquet of tulips for my wife for Thanksgiving.

Hi Lee,

We are so sorry for the confusion with the Living Social coupon deal and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. Anytime you are having trouble with any part of our service we'd like to hear from you as soon as possible so we can resolve things promptly. In the meantime, someone from our team will be following up in a private message to make things right.

Ava @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I am disgusted with this company. I’ve ordered 3 times, nothing got delivered on time. Most recently, I placed an order this week for my best friend who had premature twins weighing less than 2 pounds and even after speaking with a supervisor, nothing got delivered. I paid extra for next day delivery too! I’ve been waiting 4 days from the original delivery date and at this point I am just so beside myself and upset. Thanks Bouqs! You’re totally unreliable! Never ordering from here again.

Hi Rose,

This experience is certainly unacceptable. We can't apologize enough for missing the moment to cheer up your friend at this time. In addition to a refund, someone from our team will be reaching out in a private message to make this right.

Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

The first time I ordered from Bouqs, I ordered two bouquets for two separate people. One of them had the wrong colours than advertised which I let go. However, the other bouquet was completely dead on arrival. The recipient was home when they arrived, it was a particularly hot day, and she has such a green thumb that if anyone could resurrect these flowers, it would be her. Alas, they were too far gone. They were in such awful condition, she wrote to me to tell me kindly and that I shouldn’t waste my money. I was given a coupon for my next order. I figured I would give the company another chance.

This time, again, the bouquet looked nothing like the photos. There were less blooms than ordered. I understand that it is an unpredictable industry but if you don’t have the product someone orders you need to give the options of: the customer choosing a different bouquet, the customer cancelling the order, or the customer postponing the order until the correct flowers can be sourced. The correct bouquet was never sent and instead I was given a $5 off coupon which is just a sneaky way for them to try to get me to waste another 80$. So disappointed as I wanted to find a company similar to Organic Bouquet which has ** done but had excellent flowers and customer service, something The Bouqs clearly lacks.

Hi Alycia,

We are sincerely so sorry to hear about this experience. It certainly does not reflect the level of quality and service on which we pride ourselves. While it may be too little too late, someone from our team will be reaching out to you via email to seek a resolution that will hopefully make things right with you. Thank you so much for your valued feedback.

Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Great quality, clear instructions on what to do. The flowers they picked looked great and smelled great. If someone is looking for unique flowers I would pick them. All of the flowers were beautiful. We had plenty of extras. Only one or two of the Snapdragons were unusable. The rest of the flowers were amazing, and again we had plenty extra.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I purchases a Farmer's set for my mother in law was under the impression she would get a mix of flowers after paying $60 with shipping. She received 1 kind of flowers. When I called customer service to complain the lady hung up on me. MAYBE I CAN GET A MANAGER'S ATTENTION NOW...

Hi Sasha,

We are so sorry about the disappointed and confusion you experienced with your Farmer's Choice Bouq as well as for the way it was handled. We'd like to improve your experience and therefore someone from customer support will be following up with you to make things right. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

My boyfriend ordered the Inspiration floral arrangement. When I received the arrangement I was so excited because I have seen the floral arrangements on The Bouqs website. When I opened the grand floral arrangement 3 roses were wilted and 1 didn’t bloom and 1 just fell off and crumbled. Several mini calla lilies were bent. At the end I was disappointed because The Bouqs company claims to have fresh flowers and the Inspiration arrangement looks amazing on the site. The floral arrangement I received had great potential, had all the roses bloomed and all the mini calla lilies weren’t bent. I called The Bouqs company and they did refund the money and apologize that the Inspiration floral arrangement didn’t meet The Bouqs standards.

Hi Toni,

We are so sorry that your flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. We are glad that the Support Agent handled this incident to your satisfaction. However, this is not the level of service that we hold ourselves to and we'll be following up with an email to try and make things right.

Edith @The Bouqs Co

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I attempted to use the Bouq's to send my boyfriend's mom flowers for her birthday in September. The flowers never arrived. The Bouq's offered to send replacement flowers and I agreed. Those flowers never arrived. At that point I gave up on the flowers and took them up on their offer of a refund. No refund appeared on my account. I contacted customer service after the suggested waiting period, and they claimed the refund had been processed Oct 2 (several days earlier). I then contacted PayPal to see if they had any record of a refund. They did not and filed a dispute on the charge on Oct 19. The Bouq's has not responded to this as of Oct 24.

I would NEVER recommend this company. I have never experienced customer service like this. Not only did they fail to deliver flowers on time, they failed to deliver the replacements as well. They seem completely unbothered by the fact that the flowers were never sent and seemed to think the refund was my problem to sort out. Seriously, use any other company - especially if you actually need the flowers or don't want to have to fight to get your money back!

Hi Megan,

This experience is certainly unacceptable and we can't apologize enough. We realize that missing a special occasion is more than just the money spent so in addition to a refund, we will be following up in a private message to try and make things right.

Ava @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I ordered flowers for my Mom's 80th birthday. They arrived on her birthday and only a few buds were open. Over the last 6 days it has been like a new bouquet each day as more buds open and different colors are revealed. I have no problem recommending this company.

Hi Lori,

We are so happy to hear that your Mom has been enjoying her Bouq for many days since its arrival. We hope she continues to enjoy it. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Ava @The Bouq Co.

The Bouqs Company expert review by ConsumerAffairs

The Bouqs Company is an on-trend floral delivery service that offers gorgeous flowers delivered directly from eco-friendly farms around the world to your door. Bouquets range from $50 to $90 and you can also opt for a subscription delivery service to keep the flowers coming at a reduced price.

• Bouquet variety: Bouqs has lots of great options no matter what the occasion. Choose from classics like roses, tulips or lillies to more exotic and unusual choices like brisbane, orchids or succulents. You can opt for a single-variety bouquet or a blended bouquet.

• Eco-conscious: Bouqs sources its flowers from environmentally friendly, sustainable farms around the world. As you shop, you can see a photo of the farmer responsible for a particular bouquet and information about where they’re located (most are in California and South America). The farmers cut and ship the flowers as they are ordered, which reduces waste.

• Happiness Guarantee: The Bouqs Co. promises to stand by their products. If you’re not happy with your flowers or delivery experience, you can contact them and they guarantee they will make it right.

• Pricing: Most bouquet options come in three sizes: Original, Deluxe and Grand. Prices range from around $50 to $90 and many bouquets also come with free delivery. You can add on a vase for about $12.

• Subscription options: Want fresh flowers on a regular schedule? You can sign up for floral delivery on your own schedule: Choose once a week, twice a month or monthly delivery. You’ll also save 20 percent and enjoy free shipping if you subscribe.

• Best for: people who want an eco-friendly floral delivery and those interested in subscription floral delivery.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs