Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote
1.11/5
Are you this business? Claim your page

Compare Movers

Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote

938 U-Haul Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 16, 2019

I rented a truck on 2/28/19. This Experience has been HORRENDOUS! I reserved the truck the day before. There was a $75 estimate. My mom picked it up and returned it in one piece but forgot to refill the tank, fine. I first seen an attempted debit from U-Haul for $299.00!! I opened a dispute and this was my first and last correspondence with Sean **. He gave me a very generic response stating the truck was returned to a different location so I was being charged a one way fee!!! The next week my cc was then charged $329 by U-Haul University City!! I reached out to the Assistant manager. She originally stated she didn't know what the charge was for, then attempted to say there was damage to the truck, I advised I KNOW THERE WASN'T ANY DAMAGE. She then explained the one way fee and said I would need to contact the West Oak Lane location again.

I reached out to customer service via telephone and was informed I would be contacted by management in 72 hours, I was never contacted again. I called CS again today and then found out Sean stated he reached out to me after CS reopened the dispute, he did not! I was also advised on Twitter my claim would be reopened and someone would reach out to me. No one has. I've spoken to numerous friends who stated this has also happened to them, is this some kind of scam?! I then went to visit BBB site and found out U-Haul is not even accredited by them. This whole scheme is ridiculous and the CS reps are more helpful than the actual MANAGEMENT. THESE CASHIERS NEED TO BE RETRAINED, THAT INFORMATION ABOUT ONE-WAY TRIPS IS PERTINENT!!! Not just an FYI!

Original review: March 15, 2019

I've been a U-Haul storage customer at the Ayer, MA location for 16 years. In that time I've had my monthly rate increase from about $80 to $140 with absolutely no change to the facility whatsover. During that time I've asked for a few simple improvements such as extension of the rainspout beyond where it drains right at my lock, a new rope for the overhead door, and assistance thawing the water that froze in my lock from the spout. Every time I got nothing. Most recently this location took delivery of a bunch of older U-Haul box trucks and began dismantling them on site. They spread the boxes and the truck bodies in the alleys between the storages and I was unable to access my storage. I went to the office and asked them to move the trucks. They said they were not theirs and that they couldn't move them. That was the last straw.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I called to report a crazy guy driving a U-Haul truck. After several attempts to report this incident to customer service they keep me transferring to different departments. The license plates are ** from Arizona. He was driving by Parthenia Ave and Lindley. Brainless guy putting other drivers in danger and worst customer service. They really don't care who drive their vehicles. What a shame.

Original review: March 8, 2019

After the truck broke down the first and 2 hours waiting for a mechanic they told me to keep driving the truck and it was safe. After another hour of driving the truck became hard to control so I called them again. They told me the truck was fine to keep driving and that the first mechanic said the truck was fine. I called that mechanic and he stated that he told them the truck was making a noise and had an issue. After I informed U-Haul of my call with the first mechanic they decided to send another.

After waiting 3 more hours the second mechanic arrived and confirmed the front wheel was about to fall off and the truck wasn’t drivable. After 2 more hours of waiting U-Haul called me back and said they would tow the truck to my house for me to unload and to go on home and wait for it. They decided to tow it to a U-Haul shop 90 miles from my home and then I had to take off work and hire someone to drive there to get it. After all this I returned the truck with more fuel than when I received it and they charged me another $20 for refueling. This is what nearly $400 gets you from this company.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I had to drive over 100 miles to pick up a car transporter on the day of my move, even though I had provided U-Haul with several days notice. When I questioned why I had to pick up the transporter, they were defensive and not cooperative or understanding. The customer service was horrible. Everything from picking up my truck rental to getting a copy of the final bill was botched! I would give U-Haul negative stars, if I could! U-Haul needs some serious competition!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about U-Haul?

Original review: March 3, 2019

The facility has large colonies of rats. It's unbelievable. If you go to your storage unit at night any time after dark you will be stunned with the noise. The amount of rats is huge. You can tell from the noise. I am not exaggerating. I didn't have a choice because I had paid for truck and movers. Went back the next day 7-9 pm and I was extremely frustrated. My belongings are sitting in a rat colony. I don't know if I will ever bring them home again. I don't recommend this location. BEWARE.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

On 2/22/19 we had rented a 10' truck from Carnegie Pa to West Seneca NY. We informed the girl at time on rental we only needed it for the day, but she still charged us 257.61. When we returned the truck on that evening, first of all we had to wait as there was no one to take care of us at the Rental return in West Seneca NY. My husband then explained again the charges and showed we rented it that day and we were returning it the same day, the guy who took care of my husband stated, "I can't do anything about it..." handed him a business card and said, "Call this number". My husband attempted to call with no success. Thus we have been overcharged.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

U-Haul waits until the day before your rental to tell you they don’t have your vehicle available where they said it would be. Instead you’ll drive 30+ miles out of your way to have the privilege of renting from U-Haul. When you call, there are no supervisors to speak with. You talk to a scheduler who, if she doesn’t like your tone, cancels your reservation and hangs up on you—the day before you need your vehicle. This is—bar none—the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Someone, and it may be me, needs to start a competitor to U-Haul to knock this company off its lofty perch. They don’t care about their customers. Anyone who has rented from them has their own horror story. This is the last time for me.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

RYAN from West Babylon NY, U-HAUL is the worst!!! Horrible customer service. Don't go there. He will lie to you. He will not get back to you. He will not help. I recommend a different rental company. There is no reasoning with this guy Ryan.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I rented a trailer from U-Haul in December. During the move we entered a light rain and it flooded the trailer causing significant water damage to our furniture. I called U-Haul upon discovering this and they sent me to Repwest to file a claim. After filing the claim it took over 3 weeks for me to be contacted after sending numerous emails and calls trying to find what the status was, Repwest said I would be contacted in 2 days after filing the claim. When I finally made contact, the adjuster denied the claim immediately as they do not insure water damage. I tried contacting U-Haul after the claim was denied and was told a manager would contact me immediately.

After 2 weeks I had not received a call from a manager and tried calling again and was bounced around several times until I demanded to talk to a manager and was called back 2 hours later. I understand they do not state the trailer is waterproof but my furniture would have been safer covered in a tarp instead of a U-Haul trailer as the water stayed in the trailer. The service I received from U-Haul was terrible and trying to find any answer from them was terrible. I believe they didn't return calls or emails to push me out as far as possible to forget about the incident. I would never recommend U-Haul to anyone. Their customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with even compared to Comcast. They did not once offer to help with anything and instead made me play a waiting game. U-Haul is terrible. Do not use them.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

On 2/2/19, I arrived in Grandview, not from Longview, TX. I wanted to drop off transport, so I could unload truck better in my neighborhood. No friendly greeting at all. They ask me, "What can we do for you." I started, "I wanted to return part of the rental so I could unload my items better." They took 1 look at transport and seen it was missing a ramp. I didn't know at time that ramp had came off. I handed them my paperwork to show I had insurance. They still flat-out refused to help me or offer to get my car off transport. I then ask them why? This guy said just because I'm not, no other reason!! He then told me to go to their service center.

I ask them to call to see if they had the price to get my car down... They went inside supposedly to make call, they came back out and said service center was closed until Monday. Rental was sued back next day. I then ask them how can I gonna do this especially since I had insurance. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know but we are not helping nor taking this return back from you with no explanation."

I then took the transport to my mechanic & he head ramps to pull car down safely & correctly. I then unloaded my truck and attached transport back on, and then took the truck right back to U-Haul rental located on 118th & Blueridge Blvd. in Grandview, MO. It was well over 5pm when we finished unloading truck. I called down to TX to explain situation to Perry, the site and owner of where I picked up truck in Gladewater, TX. He informed me that can take truck back to drop off site since they were a 24 drop site.

I then took truck back to Grandview, Mo location site... I took pictures of truck & company of final drop location. These guys were very young and very, very unprofessional in their business and service to customers. They were rude to the point of no return, failed to give me proper information and most of all very unprofessional in their work ethics and customer service skills. I will never rent from that location ever again and will not recommend to anyone else!! There was no reason that they should have refused the truck I was returning from TX, I had insurance to cover all and anything that dealt with the U-Haul equipment.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

12025 Parklawn Dr, Rockville, MD 20852. Despite asking insurance (and staff "forgetting" to apply it to bill), all of my late mother's items were destroyed by rodent feces and urine and the manager did not mitigate, nor try to help reconcile this issue. It took me 5 days to speak with a manager about the situation because of his lack of customer service. The manager and another three other staff members said they were aware of someone bringing food into the storage unit and decided to call a few clients to check on their items and I was not called.

The manager did not have extermination called and he lied to the Stafestor saying he did proper mitigation for rodents, which is not true. This is unfortunate that all of the personal belongings of my late mother have been ruined due to lack of mitigation once they were aware of a person bringing in food that rodents got a hold of and allowed some of the clients to check on their items, but not all of them. Do not put your items here, it will get ruined and you will not get money back.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I rented a U-Haul in Al to move back to Florida. The manager was very nice. He offered us 30 free miles. I get to the truck, it's on a quarter tank. They charge me 76$ and the truck needed 10. Pen, FL crooks.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

We rented the largest truck to move 1350 miles. I had the truck reserved 3 weeks ahead of time. We picked up the truck, and the check engine light came on and the engine died. Called and a technician came out and couldn’t find a problem. Went to get gas and it happened again. Took it back to them and they said they fixed it. We paid to have our entire household loaded correctly. When we went back to get gas, it died again. We were due to leave early the next morning to keep our reservations at motels on the way.

They hired a moving company that didn’t listen to where we needed items to be able to get to them first. They scratched, dented, broke so many items that it was ridiculous. They loaded in such a way that we couldn’t get our chairs in the next morning and had to leave them behind. It cost us an extra night at a motel in 135.00 plus all the damaged items. If they had of given us a thoroughly checked out truck or at least given us one BEFORE we had it loaded, that would have ok. They denied any wrongdoing, so we are taking them to court. I urge anyone else who’s been monetarily damaged and been treated like dirt to do the same. NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Worse experience I have ever had. I always rent from U-Haul and this recent experience I had with them was absolutely terrible. First off I was sent an email with the wrong address of pickup for the truck. I called customer service and after about 40 minutes they realized I was sent to the wrong site. Then They processed a double hold on my account. One payment was processed and cleared the second hold is still on my account. I have called several times. First I was told 3-5 business days for it to reverse. Second time I called they gave me authorization number and told me to call my bank to release. Which my question is how is that my responsibility. I should not have to do a companies job for them.

Then I called back because my bank would not accept authorizations from the 3rd party. It must come directly from the company. So once again I'm back on the phone with U-Haul customer service. They explain to me that "We can send you a form to give to the bank to release the funds." Again how is this my responsible. Oh and did I mention it would take another 3 to five business days. This whole situation has been completely ridiculous. I will never rent from U-Haul again.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

In three words...U-Haul basically SUX! No matter how far in advance you reserve a truck U-Haul will, without doubt, make you go to a pickup location so far out of your way other than the location you selected for pick up/drop off. This has happened to me three times already and I'm done with them. This last rental was the last straw. Wrong pickup location & found out as I. It's such a shoddy run company they're a joke. Trust me, go rent from Budget or Penske, you'll save yourself a whole lot of frustration and aggravation!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

U-Haul - Clackamas: I called to get a trailer hitch put on my mom's car and was given a bid of 360 something. We explained clearly what we were pulling and it was fine. Until she took it to a trailer store to get a part to connect it and the guy said, "You cannot pull a pop up tent with your car. It’s too heavy and not safe." I’ve been fighting with the management for a few months about a refund and so far squeezed 200 out of them. They rip people off and I’m not allowing it.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I tried using the U-Haul's Ubox program and it has been one of the most harmful things that I have ever done. At some point the boxes we rented from U-Haul were severely damaged along with all of my possessions inside the boxes. Since U-Haul damaged my personal property they apparently indentures me in their service. They have forced me to work more than 20 hours of hard labor packing, repacking, unloading and reloading for U-Haul, because U-Haul destroyed my property. More than two months after I learned that U-Haul had destroyed most of my personal property U-Haul has failed to do anything at all. They have lied repeatedly. Literally every employee that they demand review my file or write a report has been a week long vacation. Using U-Haul Ubox cost thousands of dollars and resulted in the destruction of most of the property that U-Haul has refused to accept responsibility for.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

The U-Haul location we booked at refused to honor our reservation with no notice. When we called the location's owner we were told he was sick of running the business, it wasn't his responsibility, and to go bleep ourselves. As stressful as this was, it just gets worse and shadier from here, as the company did not adequately help set up a new rental and ended up adding extra charges anyway. When I tried to leave a review for the location on U-Haul's own website, I was not allowed, as my reservation code registered at a different location. I called customer service again to have them allow me to leave a review, and they made up about a dozen reasons why this wasn't possible, and said they would send a complain form instead. Surprise surprise, no complaint form ever arrived either. All seems like a shady effort to protect bad locations from bad reviews and pretend they offer great service. Absolute disaster with little recourse.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

My mom rented one of the U-Haul storage and I guess she was late on it. My mom ask my husband and me to go grab some of her stuff at the storage. When we got at the storage an old man came out of his car and talk to us. He said "You two need to pay before we put a lock to it." Calling us delinquent! He stare at us for few second then left back to his car. We didn't know she was late on it on till we told her what happened when we got back. What a rude **. Employee shouldn't treat customer like that. Smh. We did try to explain to that dude but he didn't care or listen. Recommend not to try U-Haul!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Before Christmas, I rented 9 feet van from 3630 College Point Blvd location in New York. I returned it after 8 pm, and left it on U-Haul court. They charged me then extra $60. When I asked why, they said because I spilled out some white substance, so they needed to remove the mat to wash it. (They have 2 prices for cleaning - $30 for light, and $60 for heavy). However, I carried out only furniture, mirrors and Christmas tree. There was nothing in the van that could be spilled or crumbled. They sent me a picture, that showed white spots on the mat. The vehicle plates were covered, so I could not see them to identify the car. I do not know if those were truly spots, or just flash light reflection while they made the pictures. I am confirmed that there is a criminal group of people that is doing that to get more money.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I paid 416.79 on Wednesday, January 9 to Fort Walton U-Haul - 631 N Beal Pwy - to install a trailer hitch on my vehicle and electrical wiring compatible for trailer I was to purchase and pick up on Friday. I drove 400 miles to pick up the trailer from the seller. Upon arriving, although the seller's vehicle pulling the trailer confirmed that the trailer lights worked, they failed to operate on the installation I had performed by Fort Walton two days previous. Therefore, it couldn't haul the trailer; it being illegal to haul without brake and turn signal lights.

I was forced to hire a freelance U-Haul road service representative, as there were no facilities within 100 miles round trip that could service the vehicle. He charged me $100 cash per hour to fix the incompetent job performed by Fort Walton U-Haul. I was out not only $416.79 paid for a job not done correctly, but to add insult to injury, the manager April failed to even return my handful of calls over a couple days to resolve the matter. Not even the courtesy to return my calls, offer to resolve or fix the problem or provide me a refund for their failed service. I even called the regional manager, Chad, but consistent with his subordinate's lack of response, also failed to return my call. Bottomline, is I definitely would NOT recommend this particular U-Haul facility. And if given this as an example of their lack of customer service, would not frequent U-Haul ever again for any of my needs.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

They charged me 196.00 which it should of been but then they charged me another 120.00 on my card, so I called them and they said they mistakingly charged me the wrong mileage, so they credited my card 120.00 but then mistakingly gave back the original payment also. A week later they charge me the original 196.00 plus a 30.00 late fee, so I called them. They said they screwed up and once again reimbursed my card 30.00. Their billing department is not great at all. Watch your charges after. Always check, my credit card was bouncing all over.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

We will be moving cross country in 11 days. We purchased 70% of our moving boxes a month ago from U-Haul, shipped free. Took a while but we had the time. We planned to pick up the rest of our boxes today directly from U-Haul stores in NYC. Yesterday evening we went online, selected the boxes we needed, were directed to the store that had the boxes in inventory, and we placed our order with a credit card and selected pickup time today. Confirmation was received. We called the store this morning and 80% of the order was actually not available and wouldn't be for at least a week to 10 days. We called customer service and was redirected to Buyer's Club. We called Buyer's Club and they were closed today. We called U-Haul again and was told to call ALL the U-Haul stores in NYC and get our boxes that way.

We were on the landline and cell phone and laptop for nearly two hours sorting it out. In the meantime our incomplete order WAS charged in full to our credit card. The website misleads the consumer by promising store pickup and listing inaccurate inventories of individual stores. We considered having the boxes shipped to us but the only choices were free shipping which is 5-10 business days or immediate shipping between 2-3 business days. That would have cost over $140.00 for an order of appx. $100.00. This moving/shipping company abuses shipping costs too. Buyer beware. Egregious business practices. A brand in name only literally. There's nobody behind this company. Nobody's home.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I'm trying to defray the cost of professional movers by moving breakable and small items myself from Iowa to Denver. I rented a 26' truck from U-Haul. When I arrived to get it, was told they gave it to someone else and I couldn't have a truck till the next day. Finally found one an hour's drive away if I got it myself. Delayed our whole start by half a day, which on an 11 hour drive makes a big difference. Round 2. Now I want a small trailer. All set, easy, right? U-Haul has lots of trailers on the website. Instead of getting the trailer someplace in my city the trailer became available in DesMoines... 3 hours away. I complained and they found another an hours drive away. But now I add 2 hours of trailer driving to a day I wanted to pack the trailer. If you are hoping to have a planned organized move... DON'T use U-Haul. They're not reliable.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Back in May 2018 my ex wife needed to rent a U-Haul truck to return to Tucson Arizona from Sparta Michigan. She didn't have the money to do it so she asked me. I send her money for the rental of a moving truck 16 footer. When she had left Tucson six months before it cost $1,200 for the rental. 6 months later it was 1800 dollars. I think ridiculous at that price. The truck they gave her leaked badly from the roof. They ran across a few rainstorms on the way 2 Tucson. The transmission kept slipping on them. I think for that reason more gas was needed to make the trip.

When they got to Tucson we discovered most of their possessions were soaked. When we took the truck back to the U-Haul at South Six Avenue and Ajo Way here in Tucson they inspected the truck told us the roof was leaking really bad. So we file a complaint to the insurance company. They got back to us finally last week. They closed the case, wouldn't pay a cent for damages. This is a multibillion-dollar company and they can't afford to pay for damages? Don't run from these people. They are a rip-off.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Had a hitch installed here in July of this year by John the manager. I remember as he was checking me in he said he had never installed a hitch on my type of vehicle before. That didn't necessarily raise any red flags because U-Haul is supposed to be known for hitches and call me crazy but I assumed some measuring device would be used. It apparently was not and now I have a crooked hitch installation. This was not something that I noticed until I attached the bike rack and could visibly see it was crooked. In addition it was installed too close to my vehicle meaning I can't use the rack closest to my vehicle without zip tying my pedals or else they will strike and damage my vehicle.

I did take my vehicle to another U-Haul location in North Las Vegas where the tech agreed it's crooked and said he could fix it. At that time I contacted U-Haul customer service via Twitter and they requested that I at least go back to the install location so John could assess it. I had no problem doing that but my busy schedule prevented me from getting there until this past weekend. Upon arriving I learned John had been transferred but the three employees present all took a look at my vehicle and could see it was crooked and installed too close just walking up to the vehicle. The current manager, Gabriel, was not present that day but he did call me about a week later to touch base. He really has nothing to do with it except that this happened at his location before it was his location.

I'm still dealing with U-Haul customer service since this installation but a resolution has not been reached yet. On my end I can't say I would recommend them for a hitch install nor at this point would I use them for any future business because so far I have a product I can't fully use and I'm still wasting time trying to get the situation rectified. At this point I'm just out a ton of time when this should have been a one and done type of situation.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

1st off Christina with corporate is amazing. However the branch is bad. They rented me a U-Haul truck with bald tires with an impending snow storm. Needless to say I was stuck in my U-Haul for 7 hours due to know tire tread. As it get colder I ran the heat to keep my kids warm while we were stuck in the snow. Now I'm being charged for additional fuel cost, and mileage due to road closure because of the snow.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

On April 16, 2018, I entered into an equipment contract with U-Haul Moving & Storage of Philadelphia for the rental of a moving truck. I loaded all of my possessions into the truck and was involved in an automobile collision while transporting them to my destination. The police arrived and took a report on the accident, after which time the truck was taken from my possession. The truck was returned to U-Haul custody on May 1, 201, but have not had my items returned to me nor received any information about where or whether they are being held or what I can do to retrieve them.

I contacted U-Haul Moving & Storage of Philadelphia and U-Haul Customer Service on numerous occasions to try to obtain this information but was instructed that I communicate to the U-Haul Legal Department, in writing, is the only mechanism by which information about this matter may be obtained. I wanted to see if this has occurred to anyone else and what was done to retrieve them? I currently have a lawyer working on this, just wanted to see if there are any other ways to retrieve my items. Lastly, we are thinking about making a Civil Action if there are others that this occurred. Please contact me if this would be something that you would be interested.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I rented a Ubox to ship my items from Vancouver, BC to London, ON. The Ubox left my house October 30th and was to be available for pick up at a London location November 15th. I get charged for the Ubox five days before delivery, and I receive an email saying my box has arrived early on November 12th. I have a truck and the day off scheduled for the 16th to pick up and unload the box. Everything thing is going smoothly until the morning of the 16th when I arrive to pick up my Ubox. On arrival I am informed that they shipped the wrong box and someone was supposed to have told me.

This is failure #1, U-Haul had the box for four days and no one contacted me to tell me that they shipped the wrong box or they didn't even realize the wrong box had been shipped until I arrived (I am not sure what is worse at this point). So they have now missed their guaranteed delivery date and screwed me out of a day of work by failing to communicate. I am told that the box was mixed up in Toronto and I should see it the following week. The following week I start to follow up as to where the Ubox and all of my possessions are, and no one can get the story straight, after talking to 5 different people over 3 days I have heard that it never left Vancouver, it was left in Toronto, or it was shipped to Victoria BC, and no one can even start to guess when it will be arriving.

On November 20th I wake up to an email from U-Haul saying my box will be shipping that day with an arrival date of December 6th and they will be charging me another $1100 on December 1st... all under a new contract number... to say the least I am upset. I continue to try and get an answer out of U-Haul as to if this is correct, and figure out what is going on. After two days of calling I have finally have the answer that yes the new delivery date is as expected and that no I will not be charged. Great at least I have a new delivery date, to a new location that is supposed to be able to deliver the box for me to help make up for the day of work and two hours of driving I lost to their communication failure. I have asked for a follow up email regarding the new contract number and how it links to the old contract number so that I have something to reference on future call.

Fast forward to today November 28th, I get an email from them charging me an additional $155 for re-renting the box for another month. So not only do they fail to communicate to their customers they fail to internally manage the issue. I respond to the mail explaining that I will not be paying explaining it is their fault. To which I receive no reply.

November 29th, I get a call from the previous location that the box was supposed to show up saying that they now have my box. Great it's early! I ask when they can deliver it and they have no idea what I am talking about... so back to the phones I go. After three attempts to contact and being passed around from call center to call center spending 2 hours on hold... I finally get an answer to all of my questions. They will not honor the delivery, they still won't give me anything in writing, and I now have scramble to take a day off work, get a truck, and sort out picking the box up in the next couple of days on my own dime.

In the end they only honored their $50 a day guarantee refund and they did refund the additional $155 rental fee, but in my eyes this does not make up for any of the hardship that I was put through, with the days off work, the fuel, the freezing in -10 degree C weather because I didn't have my winter gear, not honoring the delivery and frankly just having zero care for their customer service and the experience they provide.

All of these bad experiences could have been made better with simple communication. Calling me the day the box arrived to notify me there was an issue and that I would hear from them within a reasonable timeframe for what the solution would be, and to keep me updated as to what was going on, and not sending me emails that say I am going to be charged extra money, and leaving me to try and figure out if it is true or not. In the end I am writing this review to hopefully let someone know what they could possibly be in for when using their service. As I never would have guessed I was getting into this nightmare.

U-Haul Company Information