3.55/5

Compare Movers

Compare Movers

996 U-Haul Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 2, 2019

I was overall happy with the U-Box experience. The price was the most reasonable. Although you must be flexible with your deadlines. The boxes came at the right date, and were picked up at the right date. And they were delivered on the right date. But they did not remove the boxes on the right date. If that is fine with you, then I would fully recommend U-Haul U-Boxes.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Christine helped me out canceling a reservation which I had to drive 1 and half to pick up and help me with the drive to pick and added a few more miles to help drive back home. This is cust service @10.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 20, 2019

4/12/19 All of these bad reviews make U-Haul sound really scary to deal with. I've had dealings with them in the past that went well and my most recent experience was no exception. I called and reserved a 26' truck, a dolly and moving blankets. The day before I was due to pick it up U-Haul called me and texted me to let me know that my pick up location had changed. It was actually closer to my house! BONUS.

The truck was a 2016 model that was in great shape with only 44,000 miles on it. Jerry was pleasant, efficient and very professional. I loaded the truck in one day and drove it 560 miles from Portland to Missoula without incident. I had the truck loaded to 21,650 pounds. Right up against the 22,000 GVWR and the V-10 Triton engine did just fine over two mountain passes It cost $240 in fuel all told. Jerry had given me an extra day to unload and return the truck but I didn't need it. They changed the drop off location but went out of their way to make sure I was notified. It was no big deal and again, it was actually closer to where I was located.

The cost to rent the truck, additional equipment and insurance was $1134.00. Penske want $1500 just for the truck before they tacked on all of the little fees that they charge. U-Haul has a few fees too but they were all explained beforehand. Try hiring a moving company to move 10,000 pounds of your stuff for $1350. NO WAY.

There were no additional charges to my credit card, no mix-ups, no breakdowns and no rude people that I dealt with. It was a pleasant experience that got done what I needed to get done. I would not hesitate to use them again. In fact, I need to move another load over in a week or two and I WILL be calling U-Haul. They haven't been around this long because they don't know what they're doing. I'm sure there are a few bad apples here and there but you'll find that in any industry. Don't ever blindly trust anyone. Look out for yourself first. Trust but verify and life will be easier for you. Most of the time the only thing you hear is the bad, THIS is the good.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Had to go back to a U-Haul after horrible experience with Budget! Went there last minute and they took care of everything for me at a very reasonable price and they made the returning process very easy as well! Never going anywhere else again! Mineral King Visalia CA! Amazing customer service!

Original review: July 19, 2019

I went online to reserve a trailer a week before I needed it. The website asked many questions about my vehicle size and type of hitch I planned on using. The website asked me information about where I would like to pick it up and where I would dropping it off. It gave the types of sized trailers and moving material options. I made the reservation, and printed out my reservation number with all the details. The following day I stopped by the U-Haul location to prepay. They informed me that they don’t do prepay because the trailer may not be here and I would have to another location to pick it up. I tried to explain that I have a reservation for this type of trailer and your website said you have it at this location. His response was, "First come first serve.”

My question is why have a website that makes reservations? He told me to go back to the website and look because somewhere on it, it states your requested trailer size is not guaranteed to be at the pickup site requested. I looked at the website again and the only time it states it is when you print your confirmation letter, the last sentence of the letter in small print says “This location is a preference only”. Definition of reservation - the action of reserving something. I guess U-Haul doesn’t care about treating their customers fairly, instead they don’t mind doing the ole switch-a-roo at the last minute having the customer to jump through hoops. If that’s your policy put it on the website so people can see it, no small print after the fact!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about U-Haul?

Original review: July 19, 2019

Updated on 07/21/2019: I have 3 U-Boxes coming from Florida to California, they were supposed to be delivered on 7/21/2019 and my access date is on the same day. But the system notified me on the 13th that my boxes were delivered to Hayward, CA instead of Santa Clara, CA. So I thought they may be transferring them later. But waited for a week, and they are still there!! Contacted customer service several times, they all say my order will be delivered on time. But this morning which is 7/21/2019, when I was going to pick up my boxes, the destination U-Haul location said they didn't have my boxes!!!! What a messed up system, and they changed the destination without notifying me upfront!!!!

Original Review: My U-Box order was shipped to a different city which is 30 miles away, couldn't catch up with my moving schedule and I have to pay more to pick up my stuff. Called their customer service, but they keep transferring me to different person and nobody willing to solve my problem. Shame on U-Haul, the system really sucks.

Original review: July 18, 2019

I set up a U-Box reservation, have movers load my stuff and take it away, to be told on the flip side that my delivery date is not guaranteed even though my stuff is in the town I need it to be. So, I set up movers through Moving Help, called U-Haul back to let them know who I hired and when they would pick them up. Asked if there was anything else I needed to do... They said no. Come the day my movers show up at the Mineral King Location in Visalia Ca... They waited for 4 hours for them to load 1 U-Box (I had 3) onto a trailer. Because of this I did not get my stuff that day.

When I talked to the manager he just laughed about it and tried to blame me saying I hadn’t made a reservation... which I had... And I had tried to call the location several times and always got pushed to the call service. I emailed customer service and they pushed it back to the same manager (Charles) who called to once again tell me it was not his fault. So I called customer service who said it wasn’t okay and would push it above the local managers head. Well, who did I get a phone call again from?!? Good old Charles! Who still is trying to say it’s all my fault. Whatever I’m over it but I will never use U-Haul again and I encourage you not to as well.

To be fair I don’t know if it was Charles' fault but I know I did everything I was supposed to and more. It just ticked me off how defensive he was and how he felt it was okay to basically scold me for leaving a complaint. All I know is that their systems need to get worked out so that there isn’t these miscommunication. If you do go with them request transcripts of every conversation so that you have proof when you need it. For some reason no records have been kept for several of the conversations I had with them clearing all this up.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I scheduled a rental trailer on Sunday for Wednesday. On Monday they called and said it wasn't available at my location. (**) So they set me up in another. (Woodhaven) On Tuesday that location calls and says no availability at their location for Wednesday. So set me up in another location for the 3rd time. (Hempstead) Now Wednesday, I'm on my way to the Hempstead location and I get a call that it's not available again. Like wtf?! These guys take your money and give you the runaround to then tell you there's nothing available. I was willing to go 40 miles in the opposite direction to pick up my rental and was on my way there. They are very rude and definitely not courteous. With that said I would never use U-Haul again. Very unprofessional.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Trailer rental from ACL Moving Company Anderson IN unusable condition. They were to credit us, sent us to Midstate Truck Equipment Greenfield IN to get diff. one. Got double billed for Midstate and not credited for ACL. Waited a whole week and 1/2 to receive credit from ACL for $785.38. Still don’t have the $785.38 back for the double billing from Midstate Truck. It has been two weeks today and U-Haul Corporate could care LESS that they charged us 2 extra times $1600 of OUR money though no fault of ours for 2 weeks!!!! Numerous phone calls to Corporate and the locations and our bank. The bank is the only ones that jumped on it but did not have the credits. U-Haul gave us a lousy $50 buck credit “for our trouble” which somehow miraculously came through right away!!!! Sickening! This could have ruined some people! We were forced to move money in our accounts and everything due to their errors!!!!

Still waiting for our other $785.38 to show up in our account and it is 2 weeks and counting and they quite frankly could care less!!!! Never again and I strongly encourage others to use a different company that cares about their customers!!!! After all this there should be a no charge for the use of this trailer!!!! Or at least a special apology or something instead of treating us as a bother and giving us the run around on OUR money!!

Original review: July 8, 2019

I only went 70 miles at the most from Oak Grove MS to Laurel MS and took the truck back. They charged me $75 at the moment of pickup, but the next day and unauthorized payment of $35. Never ever again will I rent from them and I know 2 other people who are fully about business who had the same experience. Had I known all of this I wouldn’t have put their gas needle back.

Original review: July 6, 2019

I picked up a 20 foot truck for one way from Regina to Toronto. Truck was not having cruise control, was not even serviced properly making cranking noise and worst in mileage. Manager told me that I will get 10% off which I never received it, called customer service 5 times every day to get it resolved but all customer service agents don't know what they are saying. Getting different responses from all the agents. Worst service ever. Don't pick U-Haul if planning to move. Get it moved using movers. At end you will pay the same amount which you will pay to get it moved through movers. Find someone else to help it moved. Don't get it moved using U-Haul. Customer service agents don't care about the service as money is paid upfront for the truck. After getting money they don't care how the truck is - how the service is.

Original review: July 4, 2019

Way too much administrative overhead. Took me 20 minutes to rent a pickup truck, and would have taken 30 or more to get it checked in if I had not jumped the line. I rent trucks at Home Depot - it's 5 minutes out and 2 minutes in. And they don't charge 79 cents a mile.

Original review: July 3, 2019

We rented a 28 ft truck to move across country and they gave us a 2003 truck with 144000 miles even though they had newer trucks on the lot which they said was for local only. This truck broke down twice, drivers door would not seal, front end bounced when over 60, cab leaked in the rain, power steering did not work at slow speeds and engine missed and and constantly backfired. Made to El Paso U-Haul service center and all they did was tune up and sent on our way. Only made it 11 miles and had a blowout. When the tire guy came he said the tire was old and should not have been used.

Original review: July 1, 2019

I rented a U-Haul to move from Philadelphia to FL. I also paid for their 3rd party companies to move me on both ends. In Philadelphia when I rented the truck I also needed 48 furniture blankets... The woman could only find 41 blankets unfortunately after looking for over an hour. I took the 41 blankets and got on my way. Apparently she never made note I was missing 7 blankets because when I dropped off the truck in FL when I was done they charged me $8 a blanket for the 7 I didn't even get. Because I paid cash for the rental I had to leave $100 deposit when I picked up the truck, I was told they were taking the $42 for the blankets I never got out of the deposit and to call U-Haul for the remainder of my deposit money (terrible customer service at the drop off location).

This $42 was the least of my issues though... The truck leaked and ruined a brand new $1400 mattress. When the men unloaded the truck in FL they told me to notify U-Haul immediately and let them know their truck leaked. The whole one side of my mattress was drenched, it stunk like mildew, and was stained from water damage. I immediately called U-Haul and filed a claim. 3 weeks later I finally get a response that they are not covering the mattress because their trucks are water resistant not waterproof. Really??? If that's not a scam I don't know what it. Have I known the trucks weren't waterproof I would have never rented one. This was a long distance move and we hit rain about 3x on the way. Instead of blankets they should give waterproof plastic to people. To top it off I still haven't received the $100 cash deposit back from them. This company is a scam!

Original review: June 30, 2019

I arranged to pick up a ten foot truck just a few miles from my home in Vero Beach at 10:30 am on a Saturday. When I arrived there, they did not have a ten foot truck nor my reservation and told me that my reservation had been moved to another U-Haul location approximately five miles down the road. When I went to the second location, they had my reservation in their computer, but they said that the ten foot truck that they had for me was not mechanically sound and would not start. I called the U-Haul number on the advice of the man at the 2nd U-Haul location and waited on hold for at least 15 minutes.

When I was able to get to speak to a human being, he said that he did not have any ten foot trucks in the entire Vero Beach area but would have one in Palm Bay, which is where I was moving to. So with great trepidation I drove the 30 miles to Palm Bay to rent the truck that should have been available in Vero Beach, then drove it back home to Vero Beach to pack, and then back again to Palm Bay to unpack. I am most unsatisfied with U-Haul's customer service. U-Haul, your customer service is the reason why people go with other moving truck companies: because I know when I rent from "the other guys" that they will have my reservation right the first time. And they have more reasonable prices; for all the trouble I had with this rental, no one was willing to give me a price break.

Original review: June 27, 2019

At U-Haul, they are all a lying, cheating, pack of thieves that only want money from you. I called U-Haul on Monday and reserved a 26' moving truck to be picked up in Leadville Colorado Wednesday morning at 9:00 a.m. and was assured everything was good to go and would be ready and waiting. Tuesday evening I received a text message that said my reservation was moved over an hour away to Buena Vista Colorado and they no longer had the 26' truck that I needed and reserved, only a 20 footer that could be picked up at 10:00 a.m.. What went wrong???

I called the national call center and spoke to management who informed me that they have the right to move any reservation up to 50 miles away within 24 hrs of pickup and they don't feel bad about it at all. I ask them why I couldn't get the 26' truck that I reserved and again they reserve the right to make any changes they deem necessary. I hope that everyone considering using U-Haul reads the reviews before any final decisions have been made. You will suffer if you do business with this unprofessional company and that is why I DO NOT recommend this service to anyone on this planet!

Original review: June 27, 2019

I spent hours on the phone with U-Haul's customer service, mostly on hold. Then most of what they did was wrong and had to be re-done. They reserved me a storage unit 30 miles from where I needed it to be in Charlotte NC. When I realized this I spent a lot of time on the phone again, on hold a long time at first, then the first person could only book my new reservation in a better location. I had to be transferred and on hold again to get another person to cancel the other one. Then after driving 1000 miles and going to the U-Haul facility, they had reserved a 2nd story unit when I wanted ground floor.

The employees at that location had an apathetic, don't care, please go away type of attitude, however I did get it changed to another unit on the ground floor, which cost me more. The the people at that location which is a drop off location, didn't want my trailer because they had too many. They wanted me to find another place in Charlotte, a city I don't know, during rush hour. My problem, not theirs. Consistently bad customer service from start to finish.

Original review: June 24, 2019

I recently rented a U-Haul pick up truck in Arlington, TX. The attendant and I did a walk around to observe any scratches before using it. She asked me to be careful not to put any scratches on it as it was a brand new truck. I used the service to haul a refrigerator. I also used an appliance dolly that was provided by the attendant. Upon return, the attendant went straight to the bed of the truck and pointed out a scratch on the plastic bed liner. She appeared very upset as if I’d had damaged the entire truck.

I replied by saying that the purpose of the bed liner is to protect the metal of the truck and I didn’t think she meant not to scratch the bed liner itself. It’s almost impossible not to make scratches when hauling heavy appliances. Her response was that I was only to use it for boxes. She knew I was using it to haul a refrigerator which is why she gave me an appliance dolly. I was charged over $70 to replace the bed liner. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t replaced and that the extra money was pocketed, and I believe I was scammed. The people running this store should be stopped. It’s no telling how many others have been scammed.

Original review: June 24, 2019

Requested a truck from 1-800 customer service, but pickup location didn't have it nor were they aware of me coming. Called 1-800 back & it was changed to a different location without my knowledge. I arrived at new location & dealt with a 13-yr old boy who had difficulty with computer system (25 min) & captured transaction as a "return to same location" even though it was clear with everyone that it was a "one-way from Cornwall to Ottawa". This kid nor his dad who finally made an appearance at the end knew where my drop off location would be, nor did the 1-800 folks each time I spoke with them.

The dad at this dealer just told me to drop it off at nearest to me in Ottawa. So I did so & this dealer recommended that I call 1-866 customer service ASAP to clear up or I might get charged huge penalty for dropping off at wrong location... So I did, spent another 15-min getting through to a customer service rep who couldn't help me so she put me back in the queue! I then waited another 15-min for another rep who finally helped put it to bed, but overcharged me. Luckily the dealer helped correct that matter! Argh... Worst service overall EVER!

Original review: June 22, 2019

We moved from Florida to Alabama, when we returned the truck the 13th Of June they owed me 163.13. The lady in the office only had 100$ and owed that to another customer, so she called someone in Arizona and they said they would have to issue me a check. We were told that it would be at my address the 21st of June. When it didn’t arrive, we went the next day to the place we dropped it off like we were instructed by the lady in the office, it was closed even though it says office hours on Saturday: 8:30-5. Well we then called corporate and they told us that the check was sent out on the 19th of June and we will have to wait two weeks for the check. Then when we explained that is our money and we need it for gas and food, they kept putting us on hold and sending us to different places to get rid of us. They acted like it was no big deal and that we should just wait.

Original review: June 21, 2019

I rented a U-Haul in Dexter, GA and the truck was very dirty and the lady keep overcharging my cc, so pls watch the store. They overcharge and the truck was so bad, had to clean it before I can use it and I called U-Haul right then and that's all they had and I had to use to move my stuff that day. And even my 2 kids got cut by the glass on their hands and U-Haul is not giving my money back on it. I have always used them many years until now, I will never use them again. U-Haul is even not willing to pay for my kids' Dr. bill for over the cuts they got from their truck....

Original review: June 19, 2019

I received an email 3 days before the reservation date and was told there was no truck available. I wasted many hours on this. Till the end, U-Haul still said no truck available and some manager will call me and give me 50 dollars. At the same time, I found the same reservation still available for booking online, so my spouse booked the same reservation. To our surprise, this reservation was fulfilled with no problem. So U-Haul wasted so much of my time and gave me so much anxiety for nothing. At last, they refused to pay me 50 dollars.

Original review: June 16, 2019

I am in the process of planning a stressful move. Found the sales team very unhelpful. Although there seems to be a decent range of size for trailers it seems the very one that I need can't be used for a one way trip so I would have to pay double the price for an over sized trailer if I use U-Haul. When asked why the 5x10 trailer can be used for a one way trip I was told "I dont make up policy...that's head office's choice." Very poor customer service...I am now cancelling my U-Haul order and going with someone else.

Original review: June 10, 2019

My son-in-law made an appointment to have a 2" square tube trailer hitch installed on my Lexus RX350. The e-mail confirmed it was scheduled for June 10, 2019. The e-mail also stated the time, contract number, and total cost. I arrived early with a copy of the e-mail from U-Haul in hand. The young woman said that the installation was scheduled for the 19th of June. I showed her my printed e-mail reservation directly from U-Haul clearly stating the installation date as June 10, 2019 at 1:00. She simply stated they couldn't fit me in and the e-mail was incorrect; no apology, no consolation. Shameful service. I will not return.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I made arrangements to pick up a truck on my move date and at the last minute the truck location was moved to a place not convenient for me (the paying customer). I was given several excuses but left hanging and completely paralyzed on the move day without a truck. Consumers think before you select this company for service - they are not worth the hassle!

Original review: June 4, 2019

My husband and I made a long-distance move in conjunction with U-Haul. We contracted with their movers to help us unload once we reached our new home. On the day that the movers were supposed to help us unload our truck, they could not be reached via text message (their preferred form of communication). When my husband called the movers' phone number it was no longer in service. We then checked our bank statement and found that they had already collected their fee. We then called U-Haul to tell them that the mover was a no-call, no-show; and that they had already collected their fee.

U-Haul did not offer us any help and told us that they couldn't get anyone else out to help us for more than a week (knowing full well that these are their contracted movers and that we have to turn our truck in in a few days). They also did not offer to get us our money back and told us that we would have to call our bank in order to be refunded our money. Never use this company! I am telling everyone I know as well. It's sad that a company with such a well-known name has such poor quality of service. They are crooks!

Original review: June 4, 2019

I made an online reservation for a U-haul and received a confirmation that when I went to pick up the truck, all I had to do was log into my account from my mobile device. My reservation was for 8 am on a Saturday morning. When I went to pick up the truck a few minutes before 8 am, the site wasn't working and just kept asking me to log in with a new verification code... and they sent me a new code every time the page refreshed. So, I went inside the gas station to ask the attendant for help. He said his boss handles all the u-haul rentals and he couldn't give me the keys and his boss wouldn't be in until 11 am and there was nothing he could do to help me. So, I left the gas station without my rental. I tried calling u-haul but there was a 20 minute hold wait time. So I tried reserving online at another location, which is what the hold message suggested.

When I got there, there were no trucks available, even though my online reservation appeared to have gone through. The woman working at this location was much more helpful. She explained that in the fine print it says subject to availability and that u-haul should contact me with the location where to pick up my truck. So, even though it appeared I had reserved a truck for that location and that trucks were available, it was not the case.

I went home to meet my movers (aka friends and family who were kind enough to help me at 8 am on a Saturday morning) and started loading up our SUVs. While doing that, I tried calling u-haul again. I waited on hold for 30 minutes when someone finally got on the line and told me my reservation had been scheduled for a 5 pm pick up at Falls Road... not at all what I had requested, nor what the site confirmed when I made the reservation. After going back and forth with her in a very frustrating conversation, she said she would transfer me to customer service. That meant another hold wait time of who knows how long! At this point, I was furious. If she wasn't customer service and couldn't help me, then what was the point of speaking with her?!

Meanwhile, when you're on hold with u-haul their automated message says "leave us a review online" and bragged about their customer service. What a joke! I tried leaving a review on their website, but it won't let you if you canceled your reservation, which of course I canceled because I wasn't dealing with them anymore! I ended up calling Enterprise, was able to speak to a real person right away, and had a truck within 10 minutes. It was lovely, compared to the disaster I had dealing with u-haul!

Original review: June 4, 2019

I rented a 26 foot truck in Lincoln in early May 2019 with 60k on the OD and a trailer for my 2017 Honda Pilot. I was traveling to Utah so I decided to take a more northern route through Wyoming and down through Salt Lake City. The first problem I noticed was the straps for the front wheels of my pilot were off half way through the trip. I called U-haul and they informed me how to put them back on. They kept coming off the entire trip and would not stay on and I am shocked my Honda Pilot stayed on despite this. This was not the worst of it. Coming through mountainous terrain just outside of St.George Utah at 11:15 pm, the brakes failed on my huge truck at the top of a hill and I was not able to downshift and the parking brake failed and I thought I was going to die. I went hundreds of yards going 50-60 mph unable to stop it and had to go off into sage brush but this did not work.

I came to a level area but soon turned into another downhill. I knew I was going to die with my dog. I came down to where there was an off ramp but it was downhill and into darkness and decided not to take it and the state trooper told me I would have died had I did that. I came to a slight uphill and then saw an on-ramp with a guard rail and decided if I did not crash it into the guard rail the next hill would kill me. I crashed the truck into the guard rail and went about 60 feet before the truck was finally stopped. The state troopers finally arrived and filled out a report and saw the truck on the guardrail and the damage to the guardrail and completed an accident report.

U-haul was miserable to deal with. They made me contact a Repwest Insurance (u-haul) subsidiary and the woman I spoke with told me they towed the truck to a service center in Las Vegas and examined the brakes and said nothing was wrong with the brakes insinuating that I was fabricating the accident. I informed her that the brakes went to the floor with no response and I had sent her pics of the guard rail that I crashed into that night and she tried to say she had not received these. After rechecking her email she reviewed the pics and said how does she know these marks on the guard rail next to my crashed truck were from the truck I was driving again insinuating that I was fabricating the whole thing.

Jason, the u-haul general manager, was very difficult to contact but said he would look into this. Finally weeks afterwards he agreed to provide a full refund of the rental which he did not and only provided a partial refund and then told me he could not do direct refund to my card and would do the remaining amount as a check to my address in Utah. He never provided me with the check. I had to contact a guy named Jeff who is out of Council Bluffs and he told me that he was going to provide me the check for the balance and provided a receipt but after a week I have received no check.

I am very upset and almost died on that night in early May. I would never, ever, under any circumstances ever rent a truck again from u-haul. They provided me a faulty vehicle with faulty straps and brakes which more than likely would have killed other more inexperienced drivers and treated me like crap afterwards. I am alive by the grace of God and u-haul is the worst business I have ever dealt with and they will rent this truck out to someone else and they will be risking their lives.

Original review: June 2, 2019

Not the U-Haul I remember, but in this case that's not good. Reserved truck for late evening pick up near our home, was told someone would call next morning to confirm details. Nobody called. We called and were told we'd have to get the truck from another dealer 15 miles away. Okay. Then told that wouldn't be possible, we'd have to drive 40 miles to pick up a truck in the middle of nowhere. We went out the door, but got stuck in traffic on freeway due to accident. Knew we were running late. Called the business, but the number listed on Google had been disconnected. Called information, but that number nobody ever answered. Call U-Haul 800 number. Kept driving to location.

By the time we got a living person, we were at the location, but there was no business anywhere around with the name we were given. The lady on the 800 U-Haul number said they had the truck if we could go to a location that was only a couple miles from our home. Wow. Talk about a major goose chase. An hour later, we're back at the start of our journey. A family in line ahead of us was turned away although they had reserved a vehicle for that location (not our truck--different size). Realized a day later we'd need one more truck. Reserved for a neighborhood dealer. Contacted shortly thereafter and directed to drive another 40 miles away instead. We'll be calling back later to see if we really have to drive that far because apparently U-Haul specializes in the art of the goose chase.

Original review: May 31, 2019

U-Haul 9th Street Huntington, WV Location. I have used approximately $5000.00 worth of goods and services with U-Haul this past month whether it was the 3-26' trucks, the auto-hauler, the 2-6x12 trailers, the packing supplies, moving help, storage rooms or whatever. I had no issues at any location (Dallas, Houston, Prosper, TX & Memphis, TN) other than this one. The two people working here are the two absolute worst U-Haul representatives I've ever experienced and since this location is just down the street from my home, I have used them very frequently.

This check-out was truly horrible and I would definitely never recommend this location to another living, breathing soul. This is not the only time the guy running this location has been far, far less than professional. I am QUITE offended by this return and I hope to NEVER have to use this location again. The gal that works there wasn't any better. Truly a disgrace to U-Haul and to a customer who has rented enough U-Hauls in my lifetime to buy a small country. Horrible Horrible Horrible people here. If I could give them zero stars, I would.

U-Haul Company Information