Get a Quote

2. Movers

4.2/5 (72 ratings)

About United Nation Van Lines

United Nation Van Lines is the parent company of Moving Nation. It specializes in long-distance and cross-country moves and has experience with residential, commercial and corporate relocations. The company has a fleet of 15 trucks registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). United Nation Van Lines has provided services for over 12,500 moves in the U.S.

Pros

• Moving tracker app
    • Multiple packing options
    • Dedicated moving coordinator

Cons

• No local moves
    • Some scheduling complaints

Bottom Line

United Nation Van Lines can be an excellent option for cross-country and other long-distance moves. The company doesn’t handle local moves, but positive reviews mention fair pricing and quick, efficient crews.

Top United Nation Van Lines Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I remembered United Nation Van Lines from having used them a few years ago and decided to hire them again based on the good job last time. They have maintained their high standard...

Verified

We had the perfect moving experience, thanks to the great team at United Nation Van Lines. They were punctual and hardworking, as well as very polite to us. We chose them for the ...

About United Nation Van Lines

United Nation Van Lines' movers undergo in-house certification to ensure all customers receive high-quality service. Move tracking is available so you can stay up to date on the status and location of your belongings.

Customers can choose from several packing and storage options, and each customer receives a dedicated moving coordinator for the duration of their move. Optional services include full-service packing, fragile-only packing and storage options. United Nation Van Lines offers packing materials including standard and specialty cartons.

United Nation Van Lines moving services

United Nation Van Lines' primary services are long-distance residential and corporate moves, but the company offers additional services to help make your move as stress-free as possible.

• Long-distance moves are typically more than 400 miles and cross state lines. United Nation Van Lines has experience with long-distance moves in the lower 48 states.
    • Cross-country moves are moves from one coast to another. Expect a cost of at least $3,000.
    • Corporate and commercial relocations involve moving a business, including furniture and equipment.
    • Short-term storage is often required if your moving dates don't line up correctly. Your items are kept secure until you can move them into your new home.
    • Long-term storage, usually defined as more than 30 days, is available. Different pricing may apply.
    • Full packing is when United Nation Van Lines packs and unpacks everything for you. This service includes disassembling and reassembling furniture and installing appliances.
    • Fragile-only packing is for when you need assistance packing a few delicate items.
    • Help with self-packing is when United Nation Van Lines gives you information about packing but you do the packing yourself. United Nation Van Lines can still help you load and unload.

United Nation Van Lines cost

A long-distance move with United Nation Van Lines costs anywhere from $2,000 to $8,000. For example, moving possessions in a one-bedroom apartment from Seattle to Miami usually runs around $4,500.

You can save money by booking in advance and moving during nonpeak times. Summer generally is the most expensive time to move. In addition to time of year, factors that affect the price of a move include the total weight of your belongings, the moving distance, the level of service you require and the type of insurance you have.

United Nation Van Lines FAQ

Is United Nation Van Lines licensed and certified?
    Yes, United Nation Van Lines is registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as a carrier. It has both an MC Docket number and a USDOT number.
    What packing services does United Nation Van Lines offer?
    You can choose from full-service packing, fragile-only packing or self-packing with United Nation Van Lines.
    Does United Nation Van Lines provide international relocation services?
    No, United Nation Van Lines does not currently provide international relocation services.
    Where is United Nation Van Lines headquartered?
    United Nation Van Lines has offices in Sacramento, California, and Westerville, Ohio.

Do we recommend United Nation Van Lines?

United Nation Van Lines could be a good option for long-distance moves and corporate relocations. We like its variety of packing services and the fact that each customer gets a dedicated moving coordinator for their relocation. Positive reviews frequently mention the company's professionalism, in-depth knowledge and upfront pricing. For these reasons, we think United Nation Van Lines is a good pick.

United Nation Van Lines Reviews

Original review: May 28, 2021

One of the hallmarks of United Nation Van Lines I have noticed since my last move with them is that their equipment and their vehicles are always either new or very well maintained. Whichever the case may be, it is a good sign that a company is constantly investing in newer, better gear that benefits their customers. This is definitely not a common trait among most movers that I have seen. The people factor also ranks highly with this company. Their staff is polite and knowledgeable. For the record, I hired United Nation Van Lines to move my 2-bedroom house in New Jersey to a 3-bedroom in Florida.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 28, 2021

We got 5-star service from an A+ company! United Nation Van Lines really came through for us on our move from Florida to Virginia. My wife initially spoke to them on the phone and we totally loved the friendly and very open pricing approach they took with us. It was even better to find out on the day of the move that the amiable approach extended to the movers, too. As we expected from the very first conversation with their office, the final price matched the quote. There are definitely some cheaper movers out there but we’d choose United Nation Van Lines ahead of them all every time.

Original review: March 18, 2021

We are very happy with the deal that United Nation Van Lines gave us and the amazing service that came with it. Their price undercut the previous cost that we had to pay a similar professional moving company to move us to Arizona last year. Considering that moving rates increase year on year, I don’t know how United Nation Van Lines does it but they do a mighty fine job of balancing cost and quality.

This is actually our first time hiring this fine company. However, it feels like we have known the team for ages. There was always a genuine edge to their conversations with us. You can tell that they care about doing right by the customer and not just treating everybody as a number to earn money. That is true for the sales team in their head office as well as the moving men.

The practical side of their work is just beyond compare. The team of movers cleared out our 2-bedroom apartment like it was nothing, even with all the large appliances like refrigerators, washing machine and drier. I think a large part of that is their brand spanking new equipment - all the dollies were shiny and clean, and that probably made moving things a whole lot easier. The one thing I am not so sure about is how they managed to charge us such a low price. I am happy they did but I am just wondering if I missed something? Regardless, I would hire them at this price again.

Original review: March 10, 2021

The movers from United Nation Van Lines were good. They showed up when they said they would. They even showed up in Montana in a winter advisory. There were tons and tons of snow, and they were on time. They were pretty open to times. They delivered on Super Bowl Sunday in a snowstorm. They got my stuff to me. Also, my house isn’t built yet here in Montana. So, they had really wrapped up my stuff very well in blankets, they put plastic wrap over that, and then taped all that up. I had wanted to have it left that way. Normally, they would put it in your house, unwrap it and put everything together. There was an additional cost for the packing blankets, but it was super cheap and it was very worth the convenience. They’re 100 bucks. It was 25 packing blankets. So, that was really cool. That helped me out a lot.

United Nation Van Lines response

Dear Michael,

We appreciate your feedback and we are happy that we could provide you with quality moving service.

Fill free to reach us when you in need of moving again.

Sincerely,

United Nation Van Lines.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

They showed up very promptly. They helped us figure out things that we didn't quite know if we were going to take or not. They were able to help us with most of the things that we had boxed and packed, and a few things that we didn't do. They moved it from inside the house to the truck to a storage facility. The coordinators that reached out to us were great. The gentleman that we worked with was Vic, and he was awesome. He found hard working people in Colorado and in Arizona, to help get our stuff out of the truck and into storage. The only concern that I have is that I know that there was a couple of pictures I could hear a crackling glass, but I couldn't tell what it was. Because until we moved our stuff out of storage to our house, we're not going to know the extent of the damage.

Original review: July 23, 2021

United Nation Van Lines is absolutely the right moving company to hire if you want a decent team of people anywhere near your most prized possessions. I was very thorough in how I vetted the different candidates I was considering for my move. I called up around 12 companies and spoke to them, and even visited the two that were near my old place in Georgia. Ultimately, United Nation Van Lines was the clear choice for both how they patiently handled my questions and for their cost. They ranked in the top 5 most popular but are number 1 for the value their customers get.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: July 22, 2021

I booked a out of state move. Was given a 3 week window for pick up. Once picked up it took a month to get where it was going. In the process the price went up 3 times the day of the move by the subcontractor they used. Then my belongings went to storage to wait for a full truck about another 3 weeks. Every piece of my new bedroom set was damaged. Missing belongings. When tried to call and file a claim was sent a email with a link that didn’t work. Horrible communication throughout the process once I got past the salesman. Would never use this company again. Steer clear!

Original review: July 21, 2021

We did a really hurried move from Tennessee to Ohio so my husband could start with his new job, something we would never have done pre-pandemic. We had used United Nation Van Lines for our move to Ohio and it was basically a no brainer to hire them again. As we expected, they were great once more. We have come to really like this company for its great team of hardworking people, on the ground and in their office. They have made both our moves really manageable despite the unavoidable chaos of moving. I will definitely use them again for my next move.

Original review: July 17, 2021

My first time using United Nation Van Lines was last year with a pretty minor move - just sending my daughter from our home in Colorado to her college dorm in California. They did a great job that time so we hired them again when we were moving our 4-bedroom house to Washington last month. Perfect job once more. Now we know that they are just as good at moves of all sizes! I would hire them again and already plan to do it when my daughter moves after college. Thanks, guys!

Original review: July 14, 2021

I am very happy to give 5 stars to United Nation Van Lines for their work. My wife surprise hired them and paid for it as something of a birthday present for me. I would have preferred a new flat screen but at least I got a heap of hours to binge out in front of the old one instead of spending them packing and loading heavy boxes. Everybody wins. Anyway, the moving men were quick and efficient. Completed the move a lot faster than my friends and I would have. Thanks.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: July 13, 2021

Estimate was significantly increased from amount quoted in the original contract during a QA review just days before the move. We had not changed what we were moving, yet estimates were very different. 2nd estimate was still way off (despite viewing photos of each room from MLS listing online) resulting in delays & substantial overage fees. Never received a response to multiple messages I left on several different voicemails/extensions. Everything above their estimate was charged at twice the pack rate. They were unwilling to provide any real discount to help rectify the situation. They also told us they would deliver the next day which they did not. After pick up we were informed that delivery would be in 3 days vs next day. The movers themselves were great- Efficient, careful, polite. I would not use this company to move again.

United Nation Van Lines response
      – “We had not changed what we were moving”. This statement is not entirely true to say the least. Original Estimate was given for 164 items to be transported. Revised estimate – 194. 20% increase. Despite our attempt to give as accurate estimate es possible (viewing photos of each room from MLS listing online) customer still fail to provide us with ADDITIONAL 156 items that we picked up.
      – We apologize for that, and we will look into it.
      – Customer had promotional price for packing during the booking process. Additional packing was done according to our tariff. Customer was aware of that and signed that disclosure at least twice. Why it is a surprise now – we don’t understand.
      – That statement is not true at all. The distance between pickup and delivery is about 800 miles. It would take at least 16 hours to drive. Without stopping for gas, food or any rest.
      We are regulated by DOT and DOL and we are NOT allowed to drive more that 11 hours a day. So, no one would make a promise like that.
      - On top of that our estimated delivery window to GA from PA is 10 business days. Customer also was aware of that because they signed for it at least twice.

– We are sorry to hear that customer would not use our company again, and we do appreciate being honest and giving our movers great review.

Original review: July 11, 2021

I practice punctuality in my own life and I like it when the companies I deal with respect my time. In that sense, United Nation Van Lines is the best moving company out there. They have always turned up on time and finished the job either on time or ahead of schedule. The second factor I like is that they dress neatly and speak professionally. No part-time college students, just real movers who do this job every day and know it inside out. The only downside would be that they are more expensive than other movers. If you can afford it, hire them.

Original review: July 8, 2021

Lots of stars for being able to handle a home with 2 adults, 5 children and a nanny. We had an entire mountain of things to be moved from our 4-bedroom Louisiana house to a bigger one in Florida. We needed professionals and United Nation Van Lines comes highly recommended by all the people who have used them before. Our house was magically transformed into a thousand boxes and loaded on their truck within a few short hours. The delivery was right on schedule and there was no damage despite the speed at which they worked. I can recommend them strongly enough.

Original review: July 7, 2021

Volume of moved items – original estimate by sales person 3000 cf after viewing house, QA rep estimate 4200 cf after viewing relator.com photos (no basement or garage), actual volume approx. 3800 cf after pictures of van and partially empty boxes. “Will only have to pay for actual volume” per estimator and QA rep – had to pay for full truck – 4200 cf or driver would not start to unload. See picture of empty space in van – six sections near rear of van were only partially filled - about 1/3 – yet claimed the van was full. Total empty space was about 400 cf., not counting space at top of van in adjacent sections. Request refund for 400 cf – have pictures.

2. QA rep stated that final payment could be by money order, cash, or Zelle (not possible due to limitations on amounts). Driver demanded cash, but reluctantly accepted money order, and threatened to hold all items hostage until paid before unloading started.

3. QA rep stated that if not paid for full load prior to move, some items would be left behind or increased prices for volume and packing materials – coercion to increase price. An additional cost of $6,000 was required for a total of almost $22,000. The original estimator stated that 3000 cf was sufficient, but QA stated a full truck was required and the move would cost more based merely upon realtor’s photos. Is this standard procedure – low estimate to obtain contract and then switch afterward to increase price? We were requested to decide on the volume. Is it standard procedure to require the customer to decide on the required volume?

4. All movers were assured, more than once, to be company employees, but local laborers were hired to pack and load and only local laborers to unload. The only company employee was the lead packer. The driver was a wildcatter.

5. We were informed that a company truck would be utilized for the move – van and tractor were from wildcatter.

6. Lead packer was focused on kitchen packing and did not effectively supervise the laborers on the second floor.

7. None of the dish pack boxes were provided with packing inserts, which resulted in numerous broken items. Heavy items were placed on top of delicate items resulting in damage.

8. Special packing for expensive and antique items was requested and acknowledged by the estimator and the lead packer; however, this was not done for a number of special items and damage was incurred to those items, such as a crystal chandelier.

9. We supposedly paid for a full pack, which was to include emptying of all drawers and special wrapping of delicate items. This was not performed.

10. The wooden desk drawers were not emptied and packed which resulted in damage to the interior wood supports and guides of the desk drawers and top.

11. We requested documentation of the packed inventory when leaving but was refused (they took a picture of the first page of the contract with my camera, stating that all docs were provided only electronically). We still have not received the electronic documentation. We had a heated discussion about lack of documentation and refusal to provide information about names of senior personnel of company for complaint purposes. All of our belongings were sent and we had no documentation. We were informed that lead packer and driver only knew first names. “Documentation” consisted of a scrap of paper with driver’s first name written on it. The lead packer and driver refused to provide names or contact information of senior personnel so a complaint could be made. The packing “inventory” merely consisted of a hand-written arrow that ran through several pages. No identification of the boxes or count was conducted.

12. None of the boxes were numbered and the majority of boxes were not marked – lead packer had to borrow marker for the few boxes that were identified.

13. A number of boxes were not full. More than 8 boxes were 2/3 full (one was nearly empty and contained movers’ trash – water bottles, wrappers, etc. Excessive use of wardrobe boxes was used (o maximize volume in the van?)

14. Broken items include, but not limited to are: statue of thinker, vases, plates, saucers, lamps, figurines, dressers, desk, antique cabinet, clocks, four poster bed, four antique lamp shades (packed without wrappings). Damage was incurred by the absence of packing material, limited packing materials, or careless placing of items that caused damage due to contact.

15. Kitchen antique ice cream stools (iron) were mishandled and the sliders on the feet were displaced (one was found in the street). The chairs damaged the wood floor in the kitchen eating area.

16. Scratches were made to the wood flooring in the Family Room, Front Hall and Living Room because runners were not placed down until the driver told the hired laborers that they scratched the floor.

17. A number of boxes had small items that were not wrapped, just thrown into box.

18. Moving tape had been applied to an antique picture frame and caused damage wh. en removed.

19. Various parts from several items were packed together randomly and not marked. Example: grandfather clock parts were packed in five separate boxes and none were marked. Weights and pendulum were not wrapped. Winding chains were not secured and no protection for the mechanism was provided.

20. Requested special packing for ceiling crystal chandelier – not done – it was just placed into box with other items without packing and was not wrapped separately. Damage was incurred including a displaced missing crystal. The chandelier will have to be re-wired as five of the eight lights were damaged and do not work.

21. Grandfather clock was not packed properly – chains and mechanism were not protected. The weights, pendulum and finial were packed separately but not marked. We were assured that they knew how to pack grandfather clocks and other clocks as well. None of the clocks were packed properly.

22. Direct TV receivers were to be separated for return (lead pacer was reminded); however, the receivers were packed in separate, unmarked boxes - still looking for them.

23. Antique wall clock was not packed properly – not wrapped. Pendulum packed separately but box not marked. Clock damaged – will not run and will have to take to clock repair shop.

24. Another wall clock was damaged (broken trim) as it was not packed properly – loosely placed into box without wrapping.

25. Mantle clock was not packed properly – wood trim was damaged, will need to repair.

26. Antique carved wooden lamp was damaged – part was fractured and broken off.

27. Damaged 4-poster bed - chips and scratches.

28. Damaged desk – scratches, chips, scrapes

29. Damaged two dressers – scratches

30. Damaged antique cabinet – broken rear panel

31. Driver was impatient to leave so the final packing was rushed and items were not marked.

32. Many items were not wrapped and were just placed loosely in boxes.

33. Statue of Rodan’s “Thinker” had been placed unwrapped in box and was broken into two pieces.

34. A number of boxes exhibited severe damage.

35. A number of antique silk lamp shades were destroyed due to poor packing (nested without packing).

36. Many un-marked boxes were placed randomly during the unloading and due to the large number of unloaders, items were placed about the house and garage without concern for the locations.

37. Boxes marked “this end up” were stacked and loaded in random positions, including upside down.

38. No attempt was made to pack similar item in same boxes – random placement of disparate items in boxes - very difficult to organize while unpacking.

39. Expensive bed coverings were used for packing materials and not packed separately.

40. Packers used $10,000 mink coat as packing material - jammed around a shelf and a toy airplane.

41. Example of poor packing – computer and peripherals were packed in six different boxes.

42. Rush to finish packing and unloading resulted in disarray of unmarked boxes and difficulty for us to unpack in any type of order.

43. Used expensive bed coverings as packing material.

44. Placed antique wall clock in box without packing – special packing was requested and acknowledged but not done.

45. Antique silk lamp shade was not wrapped and jammed into box with wooden shelves – destroyed.

46. Antique lamp was packed in box with iron stool without wrapping – item damaged.

47. Tried to unload large furniture from front side door - would not fit – forced item with great effort.

48. Driver very impatient to unpack so he hired additional day laborers (per his comments) and as a result, beds and large 3-piece bookcase were not re-assembled, large three-piece bookcase was not re-assembled. Bolts to secure sections and shelf supports had been placed in separate boxes unmarked. The unpackers (day laborers, not employees as promised) were hired to expedite unloading in order to leave for California on another trip to haul freight (per driver comments).

49. Bolt for day bed was bent due to rough handling. Bed was not re-assembled. The pull-out sofa bed was not re-assembled.

50. The items were not inventoried or counted – just unidentified sheets without numbers or identification. The main sheet (first page) was not provided – we were allowed to take a photo of the sheet and it was promised that the sheet would be sent to us. To date it has not arrived. We were informed that no listing or markings were necessary as all items were from our house.

51. Specialty bed leg carpet protectors – three of four are missing.

52. Designer large coffee table wood mesh tray chipped.

53. Waterford crystal glasses (2) – chipped, broken stem - poor packing. No dish pack inserts.

54. Vintage chair – canning was caved in and decorative wood top piece broken off from chair.

55. Packed delicate pottery in bottom of carton with heavy items on top – 4 pieces shattered – minimal packing around items.

Original review: July 6, 2021

5 stars again from us for United Nation Van Lines. We run a small real estate company in Texas and were looking to set up shop in Arizona. We had hired United Nation Van Lines to help with our clients’ home moves before but this time, it was our own office move. They transported a lot of office equipment as well as some boxes of personal effects of the staff moving to AZ. With the new office up and running now, we know that nothing was damaged along the way. Another job well done by a company that we have come to know and trust.

Original review: July 5, 2021

United Nation Van Lines gets 5 stars for the way they went out of their way to make sure that our move was a painless and as quick as possible. My daughter has cerebral palsy and we informed them that our consignment would include some medical equipment as well as custom-made furniture. The men were so understanding and took such great care that it was like they were doing it for family. I will never forget that. Apart from that, United Nation Van Lines is one the higher end, price-wise. Based on how they performed, I’d say they are worth every penny.

Original review: June 30, 2021

Full marks to this most professional moving company. They have restored my faith in professional movers after a number of unfortunate incidents with other companies had all but destroyed it. We needed help to move our Alabama 2-bedroom home to storage in Woodbridge, VA before we head off to the UK for my husband to take a new position. We decided to use United Nation Van Lines after reviewing several quotes and finding theirs to be the most comprehensive and transparent. They came through for us with a high standard of performance. Their movers are fast but safe, friendly and hardworking.

Original review: June 28, 2021

An amazing first experience with professional movers. I finally splurged since I have started a new job that pays well enough! It was a bit of a shot in the dark since I have no idea which moving companies are the best. What I can say after this experience is that United Nation Van Lines must definitely be near the top of the list! Their attention to detail and commitment to performing their job well is something to behold. The movers are hardworking and eager to help. Based on my experience, I would certainly recommend them and even hire them again.

Original review: June 25, 2021

I remember first hiring United Nation Van Lines on a friend’s recommendation years ago, and the end result made me just as happy as my latest move with them now. We had them move our offices in Florida to bigger premises (and lower taxes!) in North Carolina. These guys can handle large and expensive office equipment and furniture, no problems. They also know how to meet deadlines, which is crucial when you are shifting a business interstate. I am pleased with every aspect of their work and I know I am going to hire them again, whether it’s an office or domestic move.

Original review: June 2, 2021

When I first called up United Nation Van Lines many years ago, I had no idea I would still be using them after all this time and for moves all over the country. In that time, they have proven themselves every bit as reliable as we could have wished. This last move was from NC to Georgia for my son who is (finally) moving into his own place (2 bedroom apartment) after living with us. All the boxes and furniture were delivered as promised and all in one piece. He has no complaints at all. Once again 5 stars from us.

Original review: June 1, 2021

We were put in touch with Connor and he managed to put us at ease as we had a bad moving experience once in 9 moves. This was the absolute worst move we have ever had. The movers were supposed to pack on a Monday and load on Tuesday..a woman called to say they had a full crew and would be packing and loading on Tuesday. 3 men was their full crew. A little while into packing Alex said it was going to cost more and stopped the other guys from packing until we agreed to pay more money for the move..He did that two more times. You know you're in a situation so we felt forced to agree..Needless to say the move went up 5k from the original estimate. And I will add I told them all of my items and over estimated.

The truck they showed up with couldn't fit all of our stuff and Alex said at the end that I had to decide. Two workbenches, a garage refrigerator, and 4 rugs were not able to be moved. By the time all was said and done both of our cars were jam packed with stuff they didn't pack (a bathroom, pictures they left on the walls, and other items). The two guys that came to deliver a day late due to truck issues were much better..however it wasn't the truck that our home was originally packed on. After opening every box we discovered that there are many items missing.

My jewelry box, jewelry that must have fallen out of the jewelry armoire, all my makeup, all my nail polishes, drawers of personal stuff from the master bathroom, my hairdryer, luggage, Towels, watches and a tray from my MB. Needless to say I am beside myself. I have called and left messages for the guy who delivered and Customer Service and have gotten no response. My advice is to find another company. I am going to pursue recourse.

Original review: May 28, 2021

A company that is well run and holds itself to high standards. These 5 stars were earned not just by the movers who did the hard labor but the entire team behind this operation, including the people who man the phones and those who do the scheduling and admin. It all comes together very fluidly. In all my interactions with them, be it on the phone, via email or in person with the movers, I was left with an impression that these people cared about doing a good job. It is so easy to say that I recommend them highly.

Original review: May 28, 2021

United Nation Van Lines has been our reliable moving company for years now and this was simply another in a long line of jobs they have done so well for us. It is just too easy to recommend them – they have never let us down. We plan to use them again soon.

Original review: May 28, 2021

We settled on hiring United Nation Van Lines after doing a heck of a lot of research, and it paid off with a well-executed move that was inside our budget and completed ahead of schedule. The moving men are great and so are the coordinators at their office. Will definitely rehire.

Original review: May 28, 2021

I think this company’s service is worth more than what they charge. I’ve paid way more for absolutely bad movers in the past when I didn’t know any better. All I can say is that I won’t be switching movers again if I can help it. 5 stars from me.

Original review: May 27, 2021

We came across United Nation Van Lines while researching the best company to move us from Florida to Pennsylvania. In the midst of thousands of reviews of scores of companies, what stuck out for us was the consistency of the reviews for United Nation Van Lines. It really tells you something when so many people have had a positive opinion of a company over such a long period of time. That impression translated into reality when they performed the move for us. Despite the fact that we had a ton of stuff, they handled everything quickly but with care. We would certainly hire them again.

Original review: May 27, 2021

I keep returning to United Nation Van Lines because they always maintain the transparency of their quotes. Other companies pretend to quote less but their fine print lists are very long. Much easier to place your trust in the guys who are honest from the start. They haven’t let me down once.

Original review: May 26, 2021

I think I have finally found the one single moving company that I can trust. United Nation Van Lines really went above and beyond when they helped us move from Alabama to Illinois recently. We had obtained a quote from them about 2 months in advance but subsequently managed to sell some of our larger items. We were going to pay the original quote total because we forgot to factor in that the total volume had been reduced. The United Nation Van Lines team themselves noticed the difference and told us that they would reduce the total accordingly. I recommend them 100% and would doubtlessly rehire.

Original review: May 26, 2021

Thank you to the entire team of United Nation Van Lines who were involved in our move, right from the movers to the customer service people to the office manager who put it all together. Our move was pretty complex since we were moving to 2 separate places in Collierville, TN from a single house in Pennsylvania. One was my parents’ place where the old stuff went and the other was my new home that’s located a suburb away. Every last box ended up exactly where it was supposed to be. I am very impressed with the care and the precision.

Original review: May 26, 2021

I never want to move again because it’s so troublesome but if I have to, it will be with United Nation Van Lines. They made an almost unbearably stressful day somewhat bearable by being very organized and orderly. So glad when all my things arrived safe and sound a couple of days ago.

United Nation Van Lines Company Information