2. Movers

4.1/5 (100 ratings)

About United Nation Van Lines

United Nation Van Lines is the parent company of Moving Nation. It specializes in long-distance and cross-country moves and has experience with residential, commercial and corporate relocations. The company has a fleet of 15 trucks registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). United Nation Van Lines has provided services for over 12,500 moves in the U.S.

Pros

• Moving tracker app
    • Multiple packing options
    • Dedicated moving coordinator

Cons

• No local moves
    • Some scheduling complaints

Bottom Line

United Nation Van Lines can be an excellent option for cross-country and other long-distance moves. The company doesn’t handle local moves, but positive reviews mention fair pricing and quick, efficient crews.

Top United Nation Van Lines Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I remembered United Nation Van Lines from having used them a few years ago and decided to hire them again based on the good job last time. They have maintained their high standard...

Verified

We had the perfect moving experience, thanks to the great team at United Nation Van Lines. They were punctual and hardworking, as well as very polite to us. We chose them for the ...

About United Nation Van Lines

United Nation Van Lines' movers undergo in-house certification to ensure all customers receive high-quality service. Move tracking is available so you can stay up to date on the status and location of your belongings.

Customers can choose from several packing and storage options, and each customer receives a dedicated moving coordinator for the duration of their move. Optional services include full-service packing, fragile-only packing and storage options. United Nation Van Lines offers packing materials including standard and specialty cartons.

United Nation Van Lines moving services

United Nation Van Lines' primary services are long-distance residential and corporate moves, but the company offers additional services to help make your move as stress-free as possible.

• Long-distance moves are typically more than 400 miles and cross state lines. United Nation Van Lines has experience with long-distance moves in the lower 48 states.
    • Cross-country moves are moves from one coast to another. Expect a cost of at least $3,000.
    • Corporate and commercial relocations involve moving a business, including furniture and equipment.
    • Short-term storage is often required if your moving dates don't line up correctly. Your items are kept secure until you can move them into your new home.
    • Long-term storage, usually defined as more than 30 days, is available. Different pricing may apply.
    • Full packing is when United Nation Van Lines packs and unpacks everything for you. This service includes disassembling and reassembling furniture and installing appliances.
    • Fragile-only packing is for when you need assistance packing a few delicate items.
    • Help with self-packing is when United Nation Van Lines gives you information about packing but you do the packing yourself. United Nation Van Lines can still help you load and unload.

United Nation Van Lines cost

A long-distance move with United Nation Van Lines costs anywhere from $2,000 to $8,000. For example, moving possessions in a one-bedroom apartment from Seattle to Miami usually runs around $4,500.

You can save money by booking in advance and moving during nonpeak times. Summer generally is the most expensive time to move. In addition to time of year, factors that affect the price of a move include the total weight of your belongings, the moving distance, the level of service you require and the type of insurance you have.

United Nation Van Lines FAQ

Is United Nation Van Lines licensed and certified?
    Yes, United Nation Van Lines is registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as a carrier. It has both an MC Docket number and a USDOT number.
    What packing services does United Nation Van Lines offer?
    You can choose from full-service packing, fragile-only packing or self-packing with United Nation Van Lines.
    Does United Nation Van Lines provide international relocation services?
    No, United Nation Van Lines does not currently provide international relocation services.
    Where is United Nation Van Lines headquartered?
    United Nation Van Lines has offices in Sacramento, California, and Westerville, Ohio.

Do we recommend United Nation Van Lines?

United Nation Van Lines could be a good option for long-distance moves and corporate relocations. We like its variety of packing services and the fact that each customer gets a dedicated moving coordinator for their relocation. Positive reviews frequently mention the company's professionalism, in-depth knowledge and upfront pricing. For these reasons, we think United Nation Van Lines is a good pick.

United Nation Van Lines Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Nation Van Lines?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

We hired United Nation Van Lines for a full-service move from San Francisco, CA to Dallas, TX. That includes all packing, loading, and transport as well as unpacking and arrangement of boxes and furniture at the destination. Basically, you don’t have to lift a finger and your entire 4-bedroom houses ups and moves itself to another state. I have to say that the package was a tad on the expensive side but when I compare it to the level of comfort and convenience, there is no question that I would use it again. The moving crew was very proficient at their job and it showed. By doing such a fantastic job, they have earned my loyalty and this 5 stars review for their company.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

I am very happy to recommend United Nation Van Lines since they did a wonderful job with our move. I had contacted them upon a friend’s recommendation and instantly felt like they were a capable bunch after talking to their customer service person. She helped me choose the right package for my needs and gave me an estimate (that turned out to be very accurate at the end). My movers were a team of 3 men in their 20s. They packed up our 3-bedroom house within a few hours. They then completed the drive from Knoxville, TN down to Colorado a full day ahead of schedule. We received all our items and of the boxes we’ve opened, nothing is damaged. Recommended.

Original review: March 18, 2021

We are very happy with the deal that United Nation Van Lines gave us and the amazing service that came with it. Their price undercut the previous cost that we had to pay a similar professional moving company to move us to Arizona last year. Considering that moving rates increase year on year, I don’t know how United Nation Van Lines does it but they do a mighty fine job of balancing cost and quality.

This is actually our first time hiring this fine company. However, it feels like we have known the team for ages. There was always a genuine edge to their conversations with us. You can tell that they care about doing right by the customer and not just treating everybody as a number to earn money. That is true for the sales team in their head office as well as the moving men.

The practical side of their work is just beyond compare. The team of movers cleared out our 2-bedroom apartment like it was nothing, even with all the large appliances like refrigerators, washing machine and drier. I think a large part of that is their brand spanking new equipment - all the dollies were shiny and clean, and that probably made moving things a whole lot easier. The one thing I am not so sure about is how they managed to charge us such a low price. I am happy they did but I am just wondering if I missed something? Regardless, I would hire them at this price again.

Original review: March 10, 2021

The movers from United Nation Van Lines were good. They showed up when they said they would. They even showed up in Montana in a winter advisory. There were tons and tons of snow, and they were on time. They were pretty open to times. They delivered on Super Bowl Sunday in a snowstorm. They got my stuff to me. Also, my house isn’t built yet here in Montana. So, they had really wrapped up my stuff very well in blankets, they put plastic wrap over that, and then taped all that up. I had wanted to have it left that way. Normally, they would put it in your house, unwrap it and put everything together. There was an additional cost for the packing blankets, but it was super cheap and it was very worth the convenience. They’re 100 bucks. It was 25 packing blankets. So, that was really cool. That helped me out a lot.

United Nation Van Lines response

Dear Michael,

We appreciate your feedback and we are happy that we could provide you with quality moving service.

Fill free to reach us when you in need of moving again.

Sincerely,

United Nation Van Lines.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

They showed up very promptly. They helped us figure out things that we didn't quite know if we were going to take or not. They were able to help us with most of the things that we had boxed and packed, and a few things that we didn't do. They moved it from inside the house to the truck to a storage facility. The coordinators that reached out to us were great. The gentleman that we worked with was Vic, and he was awesome. He found hard working people in Colorado and in Arizona, to help get our stuff out of the truck and into storage. The only concern that I have is that I know that there was a couple of pictures I could hear a crackling glass, but I couldn't tell what it was. Because until we moved our stuff out of storage to our house, we're not going to know the extent of the damage.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

Stay away from this fraudulent outfit!!!! They misrepresent their services (of course also price) completely; their sales rep Darrell ** stated that the move would take 10-14 days from California to New Hampshire; that was also confirmed ("0-17 days") on their written estimate but when the truck was loaded and we were handed the actual contract, it listed in small print that they reserve the right to take up to 30 business days to ship from their local warehouse!!!! And that, 30 days from the first available date provided by us that they could deliver! There was no mention of any warehousing in their initial sales pitch! Later on said Darrell ** admitted to me when I was expressing my surprise and outrage at the delays, that this has been their "busiest summer in 20 years"... So he knew perfectly well that his "promise" of two weeks was a lie!

And of course didn't mention any possibility of delays when he was vying to get my business!!! But that's nothing. They picked up our furniture on August 5th. Thirty days came and went, they left a message on my voicemail that the goods would be leaving the warehouse on 9/25. Today is 10/15, twenty days later, nothing! They do not pick up the phone ("problems" with the phone system). Do not respond to messages left for them. No idea when and how this will get here. We have been without our household goods for ALMOST TWO AND A HALF MONTHS. There are multiple complaints against them in Ohio, California, Florida, and legitimate review sites are also full of similar stories, long delays, broken and stolen items, nonexistent customer service. Frankly I do not know where ConsumerAffairs is getting these glowing "reviews" of the company...

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

Avoid this company at all costs! They are fraudulent, unethical, and don't follow public health guidelines. They stole our $3500 deposit. We had paid our deposit in advance, as instructed. The two movers arrived. We asked them to please wear masks inside of our home. They refused, despite us reminding them it was both current CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and OSHA (Occupational and Safety and Health Administration) guidelines to wear a mask indoors in areas of high transmission (which applied to the city in which we lived). We are both doctors and know these guidelines well. In addition, we had an unvaccinated 6-month-old baby in the house so this was especially important to us in addition to the guidelines mentioned above. They continued to refuse to wear masks. The lead mover said he didn't believe in science.

We called the customer service line and no one called us back. This was Saturday. We left repeated messages and no one returned our calls. The movers left for the day and said they would be back the next day but that customer service would agree with them. The next morning, we did get a call from Nadine, who I see online is their top-most customer service representative. At first she told us they would only wear masks while doing paperwork, not while moving furniture. We again told her that was not good enough and referred to CDC and OSHA guidelines. We asked to her to please send a team that would wear masks, otherwise we just wanted our deposit back. She called the movers and then called us back and said they had agreed to wear masks inside. The movers rang the doorbell and said Nadine had never said they had to wear masks while moving furniture, just while doing paperwork.

Given this obvious discrepancy, we put Nadine on speaker phone with all of us where it became obvious she was telling each of us different things. Nadine then said that because it was Sunday, it would be better to resolve this on Monday. She gave us her personal extension (later we found out this extension was wrong) and said she would help resolve it the next day when she was in the office. She told us to send an email to the ‘cancel link’ and we told her we would not – we were not canceling the move, we just wanted a team who would follow basic public health measures or we wanted our deposit back. The movers left. No one called us on Monday.

We called repeatedly and left many messages. Nadine’s “extension” was not really her extension. Finally we got in touch with another customer service agent who had not yet been involved, Tina. We explained the situation and she said she had to get in touch with Nadine and dispatch about sending us another moving team and she would call us back in 30 minutes. She never called. Again we called many times and left many messages. Late in the afternoon Monday Tina again answered the phone. She said she had never said she would call us back in 30 minutes. She also said that the notes in our file said that the movers had agreed to wear masks the entire time, and my husband would not let them in the house because he didn’t trust them.

Thus they had fulfilled their contract, no one else would be coming, and they would not be refunding our $3500. This was a complete lie, as they never agreed to wear masks the entire time (only while signing paperwork) and conveniently lied about is so they wouldn't have to refund our money. Tina said Nadine wasn’t available and no other supervisor or manager was available but that someone would call us since we were understandably upset. Shockingly, no one ever returned our calls and we never got in touch with Nadine.

Simply put, this fraudulent company stole $3500 of ours in deposit and lied about it so they wouldn’t have to refund it. This company uses deceitful, unethical business practices and does not follow public health guidelines as published by CDC and OSHA. We thought following these guidelines would be common sense, but now in looking back, many other companies publish their approach to preventing COVID-19 transmission on their website, while this company says nothing about it. Clearly your health is not their concern. Their customer service is terrible. They don't answer the phones or avoid calling you back if you have any issues. And they will outright lie in order to keep your deposit. Never use this company.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

United Nation Van Lines put a lot of effort into my move and gave us the best moving experience that we could have wished for. However, I think their best feature is their competitive rates which give you far more than you would think. I have paid much more for smaller moves before this. (This was a 2-bedroom house being moved to Florida from Maryland.) The office manager is a great guy with a really good customer-oriented view on things. It was always a pleasure to speak to him and have things clarified. He is definitely a huge part of the reason that I recommend United Nation Van Lines to my friends. 5 stars all the way.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

This is our 8th move and by far the worst. I hired this company to move my belongings not to destroy them. There are some chips and scratches here and there and then there are broken parts that cannot be repaired. There isn't a single piece of furniture that is not damaged. Their customer service is horrible and unfriendly, they will not return calls, their phone system is an indication of how things work there and their email probably does not go anywhere because they do not reply.

It all started on September 22nd when some guy shows up in an unmarked Enterprise rented 26 foot truck. Then three hired help show up to supply muscle. They get the stuff loaded and then leave. They will not hand you a copy of the inventory or other paperwork you have to take pictures, you must pay in cash, money order or backdraft. The inventory was done after the loading off the cuff and from memory, very unprofessional and completely inaccurate. The estimate went up from 8k to 12k and then 14k. They charge by the square foot and not the weight. We were ok with paying the amount expecting to have our belongings delivered as they were when they were picked up.

After he left, crickets, you won't hear from them and they will not inform you of the progress of the move. You don't know where your belongings are and you will not have a definite unloading date and time. This company cannot be trusted and will damage your belongings. I will never deal with these guys again and so should you. United Nation Van Lines movers has been nothing but a nightmare and a horrible experience.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Stay as far away from this company as possible!! They are rip-off artists. They will insist on a downpayment that you will never see again. Their so-called customer service department will outright lie to you if you are fortunate enough to ever get through. I called incessantly and never got a call-back. When I finally got through, I was lied to TWICE! They said they would issue my refund and then ignored me. I have since learned they do this quite often and that they have been known to hold your possessions until they extort more money out of you. Avoid this company at all costs.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

The company picked my things on July 21, 2021. They stored them for me. I contacted this company on August 19, 2021 requesting a delivery date of September 4, 2021. I have called weekly if not daily to see when my things will be delivered. They never gave me any information. They finally called me on September 28, and told me my things are loaded and I will get a call September 29, with a delivery date. They did not call, they do not answer the phone, or emails. Have offered to come get my things, I have begged, pleaded, cried for any information. I have no idea where my things are.

At this point, Monday, October 4th, 2021, will be 30 days since I have requested to have my things delivered. I can only assume they have stolen or lost my things, and defrauded me out of over 8000,00. This experience has been devastating for me. Only want my keepsakes, my kids' pictures and memories. DO NOT HIRE THEM.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

We hired United Nation Van Lines for our house move from Ironton, Oh to Florida and had a really excellent experience. The moving was done very well with good care taken to ensure each item was carried carefully and secured well inside the truck. I am a stickler for timing and am pleased to say that the movers arrived right on time on moving day, and called ahead, too. They worked quietly and efficiently over the hours. I am very happy with this excellent work.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

UNVL showed up in a truck you can rent that will fit a maximum of 1900 cu. ft, however they charged me for 2300 cu. ft. Upon delivery the space used versus charged was a difference of 800 cu. ft. At a charge of $5.20 per cu. ft X 800 = $4160. We are being overcharged by 800 cu. ft that were never used. This is FRAUD.

United Nation Van Lines response

Customer requested to reserve 2499 cu.ft. for the shipment. That's what he was charged for.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

It was great to watch our 3 movers get to work and then not waste any time in doing a good job, fast but safely, too. You can really tell the difference when you have professionals working because everything runs so smoothly. There are no pauses to figure out how to do stuff, just a continuous stream of action that get the job completed. I have seen some of the other reviews for this company that say that they are expensive. That may be true if you look at just prices but dig deeper and you’ll realize that basically everyone’s happy with the service they received at that price. I agree with that and give them 5 stars.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

I usually don’t leave reviews other than for restaurants, etc. but United Nation Van Lines has earned their 5 stars and I am happy to take time out to write one. We hired them for our move to New York from Mississippi because we were upgrading to a 4 bedroom house after my husband’s promotion. The movers were punctual for the packing and even ahead of time for the delivery and unpacking. They were careful enough despite that speed to not damage any of the items they moved. The cost was reasonable, too. Happily recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

I would give this company a 1 star rating, however, the packers and delivery people were their saving grace with regards to their friendliness but that is all. Customers need to be aware that the packers or movers are not employees of United Nation Van Lines but subcontracted so it would seem that quality of service or liability is not guaranteed; possibly because of COVID and inability of to hire workers. However, that is beside the point. The main point here is the unresponsiveness of United Van Lines, evasiveness, and delayed delivery.

Pickup was on 7/12/2021 and completed as scheduled, packers (contracted) were somewhat sloppy with packing items and completed packing approximately 2 rooms of furniture plus 40+ prepacked boxes in 2 hours. I was told by Ron (United Nations Van Lines rep/scheduler) to be ready to receive goods in AZ by 7/19 give or take 1 or 2 days. As a result, instead of a leisurely travel from No. California to AZ, I immediately left CA on 7/17/2021, after signing the title papers from the sale of my home.

By 7/22 no delivery, no response to my calls (from Ron or any of the phone numbers listed on invoice). 7/26 made contact but customer service call was dropped and no response when redialed. Made daily calls thereafter but still no response until 7/30 when I was told delivery was being scheduled; subsequent calls I was told it was being loaded, or driver will call when he was in the area. All untruths.

Long story short, my household goods were finally delivered 8/20 by a recently hired subcontracted driver who informed me that my goods had been sitting in an LA warehouse. This person also asked that I pay a portion in cash because it would take United Nation Van Lines 2 or more weeks to reimburse him for the rental of truck and pay him but I refused. I also have noticed, in reading other reviews, that I more than likely have been overcharged. A reviewer stated that their move from Washington to Texas was a little more $4K for 2 rooms of furniture; whereas, I paid $5K plus for relatively the same amount, shorter distance, and with a senior citizen discount! I certainly will not recommend using their services to anyone!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

United Nation Van Lines moved us from Georgia to Maryland and we are extremely pleased with the wonderful job that they did. Our 3 bedroom apartment on the ground floor in GA was a relatively easy affair but the maisonette in MD we moved into has stairs and pretty narrow hallways which complicates things when you are moving large furniture and appliances. After the movers had finished, I took an inspection of the place and found that they had left no scuff marks or damage on both the walls and the floors. Great job!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

Actual movers and not just moonlighters in to make a quick buck. You can tell that from the way they speak to you, how they discuss packing and moving the bigger items, and also the quality and cleanliness of their uniforms. In all those respects, United Nation Van Lines was just too good for any other company I have hired before to match. You will have to pay a little bit more but aren’t all the possessions in your house worth it. I have used them just once but will probably call them up again next time, too. 5 stars from me.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

They offered a good price and got us hooked with a considerable down payment and after that started increasing the price until they finally added something like $8,000 to the initial deal. We didn't discover this until a truck too small for our stuff.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

We wanted to write this review to thank the movers at United Nation Van Lines as well as the office staff that helped us to organize the whole affair. It was just our tiny 2-bedroom house in Alabama to a slightly bigger 2-bedroom one in Arizona but still pretty difficult since it was really the first move we have ever made as a couple. The admin team was really helpful and made it seem easy. Our movers were two young men who were very fit and motivated. We did not have to do anything ourselves. I liked the entire service and recommend them highly.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

Deceptive Estimates*

*Initial estimate with "binding estimate fee": $15574.60.
      Follow up call to ensure initial estimate was correct resulted in additional charge of: $589 "just to make sure there were no additional charges".
      Charge after driver spent 1.5 hours reviewing previous two "estimates": $21762.85.
      Initial Estimate for Storage: $960.

Actual charge for Storage: $1600.

*Poor Customer Service: No weekend availability/Actual Drivers use non-business phones for contact i.e. United Nation Van Lines is a Sacramento, CA/Westerville, OH company: Driver calls came from Las Vegas, NV and Boca Raton, FL not from the stated Customer Service area code of 916.

*Actual dates provided are either changed or when adhered to are done at the latest time on the latest stated date i.e. "We will arrive between 4 and 5 JUN": actually arrived at 1800 on 5 JUN. "We will arrive within 3-5 days -call from United Nation Van Line on 8 SEP 2021": Actually arrived on 12 SEP at 1530.

***Bottom Line: DO NOT USE THIS CARRIER. Consumer Affairs: You should remove this company from your "authorized partner list" - they are certainly not your "Best" carrier (I served in military for 34 years and moved multiple times).

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

If you were looking for one moving company competent enough to handle any move, your search ends here. I have hired United Nation Van Lines for office transfers as well as to shift homes and they are just as competent whatever you throw at them. In moving our 5-bedroom house this time, they took less time than expected and still did a better job of packing and protecting fragile items than I have seen before. It shows you that they genuinely care. Happy to recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

We so regret hiring United Nation Van Lines. They were awarded after comparing to several other companies. We compared reviews/price and they had fewest bad reviews. However, I do not know how they could have such high reviews now, after our experience. There is nothing positive about them. Soon after we paid deposit, they called to verify they estimated low and needed more money to bring more packing material to avoid double charges, if we went over estimated Cu ft. Then they were a day late crew to start. They sent two different crews, which did not work together at all. They ended up taking 3 days to pack what they estimated would take 2 days. They broke several items that we found (They would not have told us). The 3rd day only 2 of 5 crew showed up and we had to help.

I tried contacting customer service, but they never answered until 3 weeks later. When we called for them to bring our belongings to new home, they confirmed they could not deliver until 4 weeks later, due to peak season. Once they did delivered our belongings, we found many items broken or damaged. We are now in process of filing an insurance claim. Damage was due to poor packing (not wrapping of items that were broke or not using blankets properly). We are still unpacking what they were supposed to unpack (furniture). We would not recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

Hands down the best move ever. 5 stars and highly recommended. Details: all the things filling a 3 bedroom apartment of 4 person family in Tennessee being moved to a 4 bedroom house in Ohio. It was a well-prepared move since I knew months in advance that we would be moving. United Nation Van Lines was the best option for us because they had moved us into our old place, too. It was a flawless process with them adhering to their schedule and delivering all our boxes, safe and sound. I will definitely hire them again.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

I had to move some things from my old house that I wanted to rent out and needed them placed in storage. Since all those things did not have any real value, I just needed a basic moving package to load all of them into a truck and stack them up in a storage shed I’d rented. United Nation Van Lines’s quote was the best I received so I automatically hired them. Their basic service suited my needs perfectly. I would hire them again!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I hired United Nation Van Lines to help move my mom and dad back in with us after some health issues they had. It was from my childhood home in TX, which meant that it was full of toys and other childhood things associated with a lot of good memories. I had them move the essentials to my place and the rest to a storage facility here in CA. The movers were excellent and had no problems understanding and following my instructions to the letter. A 5 star performance.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Hired United Nation Van Lines to move some antique trunks from a storage facility in New Jersey to a more secure place in Hershey, PA. The trunks themselves are valuable and were also full of some other valuable collectibles so I needed climate-controlled transportation all the way. United Nation Van Lines actually found a suitable vehicle for me and then got their professional team to take care of the actual transportation. I am very happy with their efforts and the results. I would hire them again, too.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

We couldn’t have asked for a better moving experience than the one we got from United Nation Van Lines. Probably one of the best value for money movers we have ever used. One of the things that stood out for me was how they made sure they didn’t leave any marks on the walls and floor when they moved the large furniture and appliances. We would probably have been liable for the damage costs because the realty agent did a very thorough lookover of the place before releasing us from the lease and giving us our deposit. I would recommend this company because of the care that they took.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

5 stars and a well-deserved pat on the back once more for my favorite moving company, United Nation Van Lines. They really outdid themselves this time by not just delivering all my things unscathed, but even managing to give me a present for being a loyal customer. I have relied on them for years despite them being slightly more expensive because of their quality service. Everything else is just like my previous reviews of them – they are careful with your things and adhere to the schedule. (I was moving a 4-bedroom home from Birmingham, AL to Akron, OH).

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I made the best moving decision ever by hiring United Nation Van Lines and they would get 10 stars if it was possible. The first reason is the cost. They turned out to be cheaper for me to move back to Colorado from Wisconsin. A different company charged me about 10 percent to move from Ohio to Wisconsin more a few years back even though I had less stuff. The second reason is the care. There was nothing broken, no furniture scratched, etc. because they took all the necessary precautions. Last but not least, they were fantastic guys! I would hire United Nation Van Lines and especially this team again!

United Nation Van Lines Company Information