Formerly United Nation Van Lines

4.1/5 (198 ratings)

About United Regions Van Lines

United Regions Van Lines specializes in long-distance and cross-country moves and has experience with residential, commercial and corporate relocations. The company has a fleet of 15 trucks registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). United Regions Van Lines has provided services for over 12,500 moves in the U.S.

Pros

• Easy booking process
    • Multiple packing options
    • Dedicated moving coordinator

Cons

• No local moves
    • No international moves

Bottom Line

United Regions Van Lines can be an excellent option for cross-country and other long-distance moves. The company doesn’t handle local or international moves, but positive reviews mention competitive pricing and quick, efficient crews.

Top United Regions Van Lines Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I remembered United Nation Van Lines from having used them a few years ago and decided to hire them again based on the good job last time. They have maintained their high standard...

Verified

We had the perfect moving experience, thanks to the great team at United Nation Van Lines. They were punctual and hardworking, as well as very polite to us. We chose them for the ...

About United Regions Van Lines

United Regions Van Lines' movers undergo in-house certification to ensure all customers receive high-quality service. The company's customer service representatives are also available to to provide comprehensive support during your move.

Customers can choose from several packing and storage options, and each customer receives a dedicated moving coordinator for the duration of their move. Optional services include full-service packing, fragile-only packing and storage options. United Regions Van Lines offers packing materials, including standard and specialty cartons.

United Regions Van Lines moving services

United Regions Van Lines' primary services are long-distance residential and corporate moves, but the company offers additional services to help make your move as stress-free as possible.

• Long-distance moves are typically more than 400 miles and cross state lines. United Nation Van Lines has experience with long-distance moves in the lower 48 states.
    • Cross-country moves are moves from one coast to another. Expect a cost of at least $3,000.
    • Corporate and commercial relocations involve moving your business, including furniture and equipment. United Regions Van Lines creates a custom corporate relocation plan, and a trained moving specialists pack your inventory safely. You'll receive regular updates from a United Regions Van Lines customer service representative.
    • Storage services are available in fireproof and stormproof buildings with 24/7 se curity surveillance cameras. The company offers units that can house large items like trampolines or commercial equipment, and the company has full-service storage, storage-in-transit and commercial storage services available for short- and long-term needs.

United Regions Van Lines packing services

United Regions Van Lines offers full and partial packing options with its relocation services. Pricing depends on several factors, including your location and the weight and density of the items you're moving.

• Single-item pack is a good option for those who can do most of their own packing but need help with a heavy or awkward item, such as a piano.
    • Kitchen pack is available for those who want to pack everything but their kitchen.
    • Full pack is a great option for those who don't want to handle any of their own packing. United Regions Van Lines' moving team brings its own supplies to arrange, wrap and pack everything securely.

United Regions Van Lines cost

A long-distance move with United Regions Van Lines costs anywhere from $2,000 to $8,000. For example, moving possessions in a one-bedroom apartment from Seattle to Miami usually runs around $4,500.

You can save money by booking in advance and moving during nonpeak times. Summer generally is the most expensive time to move. In addition to time of year, factors that affect the price of a move include the total weight of your belongings, the moving distance, the level of service you require and the type of insurance you have.

United Regions Van Lines FAQ

Is United Regions Van Lines licensed and certified?

Yes, United Regions Van Lines is registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as a carrier. It has both an MC Docket number and a USDOT number.

What packing services does United Regions Van Lines offer?

You can choose from full-service packing, fragile-only packing or self-packing with United Regions Van Lines.

Does United Regions Van Lines provide international relocation services?

No, United Regions Van Lines does not currently provide international relocation services.

Where is United Regions Van Lines headquartered?

United Regions Van Lines has offices in Sacramento, California, and Westerville, Ohio.

Do we recommend United Regions Van Lines?

United Regions Van Lines could be a good option for long-distance moves and corporate relocations. We like its variety of packing services and the fact that each customer gets a dedicated moving coordinator for their relocation. Positive reviews frequently mention the company's professionalism, in-depth knowledge and upfront pricing. For these reasons, we think United Regions Van Lines is a good pick.

United Regions Van Lines Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Regions Van Lines?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

I hadn’t moved houses in years and chose this company for this move on the recommendation of a friend who has used them a number of times. After using them just this once, I can completely understand why she recommended them to us. They offer a very good balance of cost and service. They are one of the more premium options in the industry but they follow it up by giving you the type of experience that makes people understand that you get what you pay for. I got the first impression of this right away in my first conversation with their office to get a quote. It’s not just the professional way in which the person spoke to me but also the openness with which they told us how they charged and their prompt and direct answers to every question that I posed. And that was not just for the first conversation.

I had similar experiences during my follow-up calls and no matter who was on the line, they managed to be very professional and reliable. I can say that my confidence that I had chosen the right company for my move grew with every conversation I had with them. This professionalism isn’t limited to the office people. During the prep and the move, the people we dealt with expressed the same competence and reliability. Our move was performed with great care and a lot of professionalism from start to end by everyone involved at every stage. I highly recommend this company.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

We rate this company 5 stars based on the very professional move they did for us. We were moving to Colorado from Maryland which is no mean feat given that it included a house full of items belonging to a family of six who has lived in that same place for over 10 years! There was no chance that we would be able to handle something like that on our own so it was a no brainer to hire pros. These guys were suggested to us by my husband’s colleagues who had actually used them for move and was pleased by the work they did. Our movers were just like machines going through the house and just cleaning it out like Wall-E from that movie. Really, that’s what it was like. All neatly stacked boxes in one places that become neatly stacked boxes in the truck and then emerged as neatly stacked boxes in our new yard. They obviously have a very tried and tested way of working and that makes for some really efficient moving. Very happy.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank the staff at United Regions Van Lines for the excellent job they did when they moved my Mother's precious furniture from Rainsville New Mexico to Thornton Colorado. From the scheduling with Ritchie to the careful packing of all of her items we had an amazing experience. Elvin and Jamal and Howard did an amazing job. They were extremely professional and courteous and very experienced at what they do. The furniture that they were packing was made by an amazing craftsmen (Our late Father Francisco) and had such sentimental value to our family. It was truly precious cargo.

It was picked up as we had arranged and delivered in the same condition. Elvin and Slava were present for the delivery. If there is a way to recognize your staff for a job well done please do so. They do an amazing job representing your company. I would highly recommend your company to anyone who is need of movers. Thanks again to Elvin, Jamal, Howard and Slava for getting our most precious cargo home to Colorado. Extremely hard working and caring individuals.

Angie

Original review: April 10, 2022

It was a pleasure hiring United Nation Van Lines because they gave me better value for money than any other moving company that I have hired. Most movers have very basic packages advertised but it surprised me that United Nation Van Lines’ ad included packaging stuff like packing boxes and securing tape, etc. That is why their package may give the impression that it is more expensive but when you look closer, it is actually a better balance of quality and cost. The movers also did a good job of earning my trust with their easygoing attitude and open attitude. It had also been the same with the office team with whom we had spoken. I am very pleased that I hired them and would do so again.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

I love this company! We have hired them several times now and this move was to shift my office from Tennessee to White Plains, MD. (United Nation Van Lines had done our home move last month the same way) While there was much less stuff than my 5 bedroom house, a lot of it was bulky, fragile and expensive equipment, especially copiers, PCs and coffee makers, etc. I think United Nation Van Lines did a very good job of packing all those things to ensure they were safely protected when they were being moved. Delivery was done specifically on a weekend at my request because of the better traffic situation at the new office location. I am very happy they could accommodate us and I would gladly hire them again.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2022

I have only used a moving company other than this one once - a few years ago - and it was one of the worst mistakes I've ever made. Since then, I have hired this moving company 3 times and gotten the same reliability, care and great customer service that they are known for. I also want to mention that they are affordable and provide excellent value for money. Me and my husband are very thankful for such perfect move, a straight 5 stars.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2022

We loved our movers! They were so quick, yet careful enough to ensure that they didn't damage anything they were carrying. The whole team was also very polite and, friendly and that made moving with a family with little kids much easier. We also really appreciate how they made the effort to abide by our timing. We had to change the timings a couple of times due to small issues with our new landlords. However, the movers took it all in their stride and made sure we were not inconvenienced. I am very happy with the work they did. 5 stars.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

I'm only writing this review because the work that this company did was so much better than what I'm used to from moving companies that I have to share my experience. They are literally the one and only company that I have ever hired who have charged me exactly the same amount they quoted, not a single cent in hidden costs tacked on at the end. We had no issues with either pick-up or delivery. Everyone at the company, from the movers to the phone operators to the manager were extremely helpful and polite. Such a difference! They definitely deserve 5 stars.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

5 stars for this amazing company. The job was to move us out of our 2 bedroom house in Shreveport, LA to a 3 bedroom one in Arnold, MD. We hired them because they were recommended to us by a friend of ours who moves quite regularly. This recommendation turned out to be spot on, the price was reasonable, the movers were punctual, they were careful with our things, nothing was lost or damaged en route, and the movers were very receptive to our ideas of how to move things, etc. Their friendly attitude and also that of the office team went a long way in making us feel that we made the right choice when we chose them.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2022

I hired this company after they checked out with my vetting process that involved calling them, asking questions to their staff, reading a LOT of online reviews on different websites, and then comparing the quotes we received from several companies I shortlisted. They are one of just two companies that passed the selection process, and won out because they were priced slightly lower despite offering virtually the same service with the same timelines. I have used other professional movers before and the level of hard work and competence I got from this team was comparable to the best of them. I am impressed with their work. Very happy to recommend.

United Regions Van Lines Company Information