1.18/5

Compare Movers

Compare Movers

338 Allied Van Lines Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 15, 2019

My husband and I are planning a move and had an appointment for an in home free estimate. I had a date and a time (email confirmation). On the day of the appointment no one showed up, no one called. I contacted Allied and was told they received a cancelation email stating our appointment wasn't happening. They then told me that this was the first time this ever happened. They said they were sorry. I do not think this looks good for their company, what if there is another computer error on the day of our move? I will not use them. I do not recommend Allied Van Lines.

Original review: July 14, 2019

Coleman loaded my home in Las Vegas, Nevada on June 27th. They then left my belongings in their warehouse. My belongings arrived July 10th after the contract date to Madras, Oregon. I was missing several boxes, my patio table was broken, my kitchen chair was left in Vegas at the warehouse, boxes were damaged, items were broken, my expensive winter boots are missing, and tools were stolen. The workers complained the whole time it was too hot. They didn’t want to put my items in the house but rather dumped them in the garage. Don’t ever use Allied or Coleman moving company. They hire unprofessional workers. I will never trust this company with my precious irreplaceable belongings again.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I and my wife used Coleman services to move from Texas to Maryland in May 2019. All we can say is that we are very disappointed by the quality of service provided. Coleman was one of the most expensive moving companies we considered and we decided to go for it to avoid issues for which cheaper companies are generally known for. Sadly, the actual moving process was a disaster:

The movers for the pickup showed up late, understaffed and unfit to the job: they just could not carry the boxes down the stairs (we lived on the 3rd floor) and I had to assist them, carrying myself about half of the boxes. They also did not bring enough wrapping material, ending up wrapping partly the furniture into paper, but promised that the furniture would get wrapped into moving blankets once they reached the warehouse and before departure to the destination. This was a lie since, at delivery, all furniture was wrapped in the exact same condition. Of course, most of them got damaged during transport.

We could also have a look inside the truck and it looked like all boxes had just been tossed around, definitely not piled up the way they should. About half of the boxes were upside down (and I can confirm that they were loaded upright during the pickup). Some items contained in the boxes got damaged as well. Even worse, our furniture and boxes were mixed up with another delivery, which made the delivery a pain since I had to confirm, one by one, which furniture was mine and which was not. In the end, we were missing an item, which got brought back to us about 2 weeks later.

We complained to the customer service but were not interested to file a claim for damages since none of our pieces of furniture were of real value. Getting some money back for replacing the damaged parts are not worth it, taking into account the troubles of driving to the store to get the parts, unassembling the furniture, then reassembling it. We asked for a partial refund that was denied without any discussion. Oh well, lesson learned.

Original review: June 25, 2019

They kept foisting new charges on me, right from the start. They lost stuff, jewelry was stolen, they broke a lot of our furniture, they lost/stole multiple totes of videos & music CDs. They lie and tell you that you're covered, they ask you to sign documents on the delivery day, when of course you cannot get everything unpacked, and then say because you signed you cannot file a claim. They are charlatans and scammers. Every single one of them, from the sales person to the claims adjuster. They will not pay for your claims, they lie and tell you to file a claim and they will take care of you. Literally the worst customer service of any company I've ever worked with at any time in my entire 53 years on the planet. They should be ashamed of themselves. The value of the things they lost/stole/broke is greater than what we paid for the move, which was almost 12K and they said they will reimburse us $75.00. They are just bad people.

Original review: June 8, 2019

Packers should have better training. We hired packers to pack my 87 yr old mother's belongings because we were in FL & she was in PA. When the movers arrived in FL & started bringing in boxes, it was a total disgrace. 80% of boxes were crushed. I've never seen anything like it. Movers told us the packers should have filled boxes more so when they were stacked, they wouldn't get crushed. Also a lot of items were broke. Things were just thrown in the boxes. Lamp shades were put in boxes with other heavy items & they were dented. My Father was a mover for 25 yrs. I know how boxes are supposed to be packed. I read on their website how the packers are trained. Well after paying $400 for them to pack & our experience, I would not recommend Allied packers. There is a $500 deductible. Items weren't expensive, so to pay that is not worth but buyer beware, pack your boxes.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allied Van Lines?

Original review: June 1, 2019

Moved from Pa to Texas in Oct 2018. First day driver backed off driveway and got stuck in yard, needing tow truck to pull him out. Supposed to load out house in one day----it took three. Took over a week to get to Texas --a three day drive according to other truckers. When he arrived, he couldn't backup to the storage unit so I had to rent a larger one so he could get there (only one left). When the three man crew started unloading, they wouldn't slow down so I could find and check off the item. After two hours of trying to check off items, I gave up.

We left everything in storage until we bought our house. When we finally emptied the storage unit into our garage, we found a lot of crushed boxes and totes with broken covers. What we didn't find was a brand new 4000 generator and two one of a kind antique painter ironing boards. When I put in a claim,for only the missing items--the Allied agent in Pa said we probably packed the broken totes wrong. I put in a claim within the nine months allowed but I was told the claim was denied because I did not check the items off as they came off the truck. The claim is not that much compared to the cost of the move. I would STRONGLY not recommend anybody use Allied Van Lines. They will not live up to their promise to take good of your property

Original review: May 21, 2019

This has got to be the worst moving company in the history of moving companies. They will give you a ship date and then ship it at their convenience. I had been given a firm ship date and then two days before it was scheduled to ship I was told it wouldn’t be shipping until 8 days past the scheduled ship date. Now mind you I’ve had many, many conversations with them and not one time did they mention a delay. They will not return phone calls nor will they reply to emails. When you call you will have to leave a message and they will get back with you at their leisure. They will pass blame and not commit to anything. Customer service is a total joke too. They wouldn’t help one bit. They basically read you company policy and ask you if there is anything further they can do for you. Never, never again.

Original review: May 10, 2019

This was the worst experience ever and the compensation and lack of customer service were virtually non-existent. Oh except the continued comment on both emails and letters. "We are sorry for any inconvenience." Huge inconvenience! Denver to Pittsburgh promised to pick up from my storage units. No driver was available. What? You are a moving company! They took my belongings to storage in Colorado Springs. It sat there for almost a month before slowly making its way to Pittsburgh. A MONTH! I had to sleep on an air mattress for a month, buy fundamental necessities (which they eventually reimbursed) and I was inconvenienced over and over again day after day continuously inquiring about my belongings.

Items that should have been moved twice were moved FOUR times. So many broken and crushed items totaling about $3000. With my purchased insurance, they refunded $250. Absurd. DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Don't use this company as they will lead you to believe that all will be taken care of since they have been in business so so many years, it speaks to the service. What a joke.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Extremely disappointed with this company. We moved from San Diego to Denver CO. Packers came to pack then the next day to load. They arrived 3 days delayed at the destination in CO; missing 8 art wall pictures, mirror and an entire section of my luxury bag collection ($$$$$). I filed a complaint and insurance claim and yet nothing.

Allied tells me there were no stops except for one resident unload prior to us. When they packed on day one, the driver asked for me to pick up food which created an opportunity for theft. They also damaged all of my Derby hats and missing one my most expensive one. They failed to load the piano books into a box, when I received the bench, the antique bench had a very large crack in the leg and another small one. They were careless with the items. When they moved our brand new treadmill, they never wrapped it in blankets, I mentioned that the base alone is 500 lbs and would require body straps, they ignored my comment and dropped it twice breaking both ends of the tread.

I have moved 17 times since 1997 and have used packers many times and never once did I experience theft and damage. My luxury bag collection is precious to me and irreplaceable. Now we waiting for the insurance that we have that doesn't cover my total loss. The packers are definitely shady and I highly recommend that you do not use Allied/Coleman for your move. You will get robbed!!! They unloaded items and 5 photos that weren't ours during the move, see attached photos.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I hired Allied to move me from Las Vegas to Seattle. When the movers arrived at my house in Las Vegas the took apart furniture and started a "parts box". When the truck arrived in Seattle the "parts box" was not on the truck. This had the parts to ALL of my furniture which meant they could not reassemble the furniture they took apart.

The driver noted on my paperwork that the "parts box" was missing. I had to pay for a flight to Las Vegas to look around my old house for the parts box and eventually found it. When I returned I emailed Allied asking for them to send their crew out to assemble the furniture THEY took apart and they refused. This is something they would have done when they delivered my stuff but now will not complete. I also asked for reimbursement for my flight I had to pay for to correct their mistake of leaving the parts box and again they refused. I don't think I am being unreasonable is what I am asking but their customer service is awful. DO NOT USE ALLIED.

Original review: April 19, 2019

Allied Van Lines is just plain crooked. I signed on the dotted line for a "not to exceed" guaranteed price. When they delivered my belongings, they demanded nearly $2000 MORE, saying they would not release my possessions unless the total new amount was paid. Their contractors they source to do the move - a total joke. They loaded hand trucks so high that they couldn't see over them, repeatedly slammed into stacks they couldn't see to avoid, causing boxes to tumble and more items to break. Items that were wrapped at the time of pickup were unwrapped at the warehouse with severe damage ensuing, resulting in over $10000 worth of items ruined. Their so-called insurance? They cut me a check for just over $500. Total criminals.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I had Allied move my furniture to my new residence last year and wanted my possessions put it in a storage facility until my house was ready for it. While the property was being removed from the van it was noticed that a table was damaged. I contacted Allied and some insurance agent called me to say that they would not cover the claim because it was moved into a storage unit. The logic to this escaped me as there is no provision in the contract as to this being an exclusion nor does it make sense. I contacted them again to make a formal complaint and was referred to their move.org website if I wanted to request arbitration. I twice filed the application as they claimed they had lost the first one. They then went totally silent on me and will not respond to any emails or will set the matter down for arbitration. It's been almost 8 months. My experience with their misrepresented claim procedures is an issue others should be aware of.

Original review: March 3, 2019

In June 2018 we contacted Allied to move my then 96 year old mother from Sugar Land, TX to Aiken SC. The contract was finalized on July 5th and paid in full ($7746.59). Then things went downhill. On the day the packers were to arrive, my sister (who had flown in from Maryland to assist) called to ask where were they. The office was contacted and no one knew about the move...it had not been entered into the scheduling computer. Well that was a fine note. Having flown my sister to town; had flights set the following evening for my sister and mother to fly to South Carolina, it was going to be an issue making adjustments. After several hours for various phone calls with a staff that was mildly rude, it was determined they would send a packing crew and transport crew at the same time. So the following day both crews arrived.

The truck was in a hurry as they were already scheduled and this was an extra job that was holding them up. Items were packed and carted straight to truck. After the last boxes were loaded, my sister was trying to confirm the manifest...but the truck had already left! Flights were taken as planned and the delivery crew arrive within the requested window. Early on a broken lamp was noted. With no listing for the number of boxes or what was in them, we could not verify that everything arrived. The carrier insurance (we took the full policy) was contacted. They said we had a year to file any claims, so unpack as time allowed. My Mom's new space was approx 40% of what she had, so unpacking and finding space/places for things too several weeks. Multiple items were missing, but only one item (Stiffel lamp) was damaged.

Fast forwarding 8 MONTHS, we received a payment for the lamp that will not cover repair or replacement. The insurance agent told us we needed to count every box and itemize packed goods before the truck left. Now how was that to happened when you (Allied) forgot about our move? The crew was rushing to get out...we were not allowed on the truck...we tried to get an inventory but they had already left. Bottom line, she is out lost goods (my sister agreed to a modest sum much to my mother's disagreement just to get this ended), but Allied rejected the claims. My Mom got moved. It was costly, both the move and lost/damaged goods. I would not recommend Allied/Coleman. We have documented the entire process more thoroughly than this review and filed with the Better Business Bureau.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

We hired Allied for a long-distance from Chicago, but they sub-contracted to North American which is another division of the same parent corporation. The long-haul driver was a no-show on our scheduled pickup day. Two days before the end of our contracted delivery window, we received a call that our possessions were in Kansas because they had been stored quite a while in Chicago. When we reminded them that we didn't have to pay if they didn't deliver on time, they found a way to meet the deadline but it involved a crew unloading at our new home until nearly 11 pm. That crew tried to get us not to check off each item, which is good because several were missing (including some that the crew knew were missing because those items were never loaded in Chicago). Several other items were broken.

Then we had to start the claims process which was horrible. The claim adjusters' job seems to be to avoid paying replacement value claims. They have a bunch of schemes. One was to find a cheap knock-off of something we owned and only offer us the price of that. Another was to claim that our possessions were old and had depreciated (their 'tariff', the regulatory document that governs interstate transport, states that depreciation is not a factor for replacement value). Yet another was to claim that there's a low limit on damages for self-packed boxes (the tariff does have a limit, but it's $2500 or higher depending on box size). Ultimately we had to file a lawsuit to recover. That's what it took to recover the full amount due to us.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

This company is a joke. We paid extra for insurance and after losing a box they refused to take responsibility for the value of the lost contents. They will find some reason or another as to why they won't pay you. I've used this company twice and the same thing has happened both times. I will NEVER use them again!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Completely inept after the initial estimate and packing group. You don't send a 2/3 full truck to pick up contents of a 4500 sq ft home. Driver refused to accept the fact that there was no way it would fit. Driver had no tools or dolleys, and was completely unprepared to move gun safes that were clearly on the estimate. Driver refused to call for second truck, which they conveniently call "overflow", until mid-day Saturday during an Alabama football game (of course there are no drivers available on a Saturday).

Original driver who is not qualified to work at a McDonalds finally took his semi trailer back to yard in Huntsville and picked up a local truck to finish loading. When returning to HSV with the "local" truck, it was evident that he had no help unloading it, as many of the boxes and items were damaged (we suspect that they were tossed off the truck, as the items were packed well and many dishes shattered). Unloading, the same driver still had no tools or dolleys, and we had a local safe mover handle the gun safes again. Completely inept. Driver stomping around acting like he was doing us a favor.

After numerous phone calls and misinformation from even Vice Presidents over the course of the next 27 days, we finally saw our "overflow" shipment arrive in a condition that was completely horrible. The overflow driver stated that the condition of the boxes received were damaged before he picked them up from the HSV warehouse. Yes, many items damaged, not finished fighting with claims for damages yet. If you can, avoid at all costs. The icing on the cake is the fact that this poor excuse for a company can't even process credit cards properly. The entire move was paid for in advance, but they failed to process one of the payments. This has resulted in several collection letters and phone calls. The final payment due to their error was made today, and I received notification of another fun certified letter coming in the mail today. Maybe I should have waited 27 more days to pay.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

We used Allied Movers when we moved from Jacksonville, FL to Georgia. Everyone was very professional and took very good care with all of our belongings. Would recommend them very highly. We have 2 handicapped people and they helped make the move easy. Overall it was a really good experience.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I was promised that all sort of property protection would be in place before anything was moved. IT DID NOT HAPPEN ON EITHER END! No runners were put on the floor until the red mud was on the new white carpet. The personnel tried hard to pretend to be cautious and attentive. When the loadout crew was moving furniture from the upstairs floor I looked up and one guy was sliding our furniture down the carpeted staircase by himself, and another guy was twisting and turning furniture on our bare hardwood floor with no protection under it. We moved into a new facility with red mud all over the walkways which was then tracked into the facility because the driver parked the truck door opening at a newly planted grass area which was only about 5/6 ft. from a sidewalk. They later realized after marring their blankets in the mud that we should move the truck.

Several pieces missing and broken. This was on Dec. 3 2018 and after phone calls I still do not have a printed receipt, or paperwork to file a claim. The salesman talks and shows a beautiful picture but the follow-up, and work was terrible. I would recommend searching other companies' reviews before deciding on this Co. I thought Allied had a better reputation than to have it marred with such lousy workmanship. I would recommend to Allied corporate that they show all the employees the little beautiful book that the salesman uses to entice sales of their services, the employees are not following the sale protocol as promised in the presentation. And so far as my move coordinator she has totally forgotten how to follow up as promised when she first made contact with me.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I would give no stars if I could. Cross country move. I had them pack breakable items. I paid for additional insurance top dollar that they offered... a joke by the way. They lost, broke and chipped items. Reported once I started unpacking that items were not here or broken. They claimed I should have done inventory as the boxes came off the truck. Boxes were not labeled correctly nor were the "inventory" forms to cross reference. Theft took place and they now want to go to arbitration. Disgusting company... beware!!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

THE FIRST MOVE AND THE HORRORS. Some issues, cracked chair leg, Tiffany lamp base cracked, one lamp base Tiffany missing, remotes for TVs and one TV base stand missing. I asked for unpacking of the Allied packed boxes, for missing pieces. I think by then everyone just wanted to go home. The chandeliers were packed, when they were looking for other Allied boxes, one of the guys was walking all over boxes... And while they arrived intact, I am afraid to look. Chandelier boxes are crushed! I sent pictures, they took all TV boxes on truck... So I was unable to know which box contained items, no glass shelves for cabinets, boxes they packed with sterling silver items missing.

They tore the lids off sterling silver tea service to bubble wrap and pack, Mies van der Rohe chair, leather destroyed. I had zero deductible insurance. Took time - submitted claim. Their reply, "You used 8 months. How do we know you did not do after." I sent pictures 3 days after move showing damages. 25 dollars for a Tiffany lamp base. That's fair, right??? NEVER, NEVER USE ALLIED VAN LINES - my claims were denied. THEY ARE LIARS!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Consider yourself warned. Moved from Napa Valley to Salem, OR on 10/30/2018. Driver arrived on time. We had everything packed and in the driveway except for the larger pieces. Three staff took 12 hours to load a 2 bed, 2 bath mobile home. They fought verbally the entire day. The driver threatened to drive away and not complete the move. It was extremely uncomfortable and counter-productive. The truck they brought couldn't hold everything so a second, smaller truck arrived. The first truck and its driver departed and left two staff to fill the smaller truck. The original truck arrived in OR on the designated date and a terrific pair of guys unloaded. While they were unloading, Allied called and wanted our credit card number to pay the balance due. We gave it to them. We asked the driver when the second truck would arrive and he told us to "contact Allied for that information".

When we called Allied they told us it would be here the next day. Well... two weeks later we have no information on the second truck. Allied says it is impossible to tell us when we will receive our belongings and we have no idea where they are. After speaking no less than 6 times with managerial reps we have been told we would receive a $500 discount and we would be reimbursed up to $300 for items we need to purchase (they can't deliver my belongings - what makes me think they're going to reimburse me money???). My husband's clothes, coats, boots, pots, pans, pantry items, bedding, towels, vacuum cleaner, toaster, coffee maker and microwave oven are on that truck. I have disputed my credit card payment and will withhold payment until my items are received. This was the most horrible decision we have made and advise you emphatically to look elsewhere!!!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

Loading day was Oct. 22. Delivery was a window from Oct. 25 to 30. My belongings arrived Oct. 30. Unloading a small one bedroom apartment took 11 hours. Yes, 11. Ten days later, I am still hoping they will find at least 5 boxes, including all my Christmas stuff, that were "lost" somewhere in the warehouse. They did find a broken table and an area rug that I have not yet received. Communication is ridiculous with this company between the warehouse in TN and the coordinator in another Southern state. Do not believe the brochure that claims "delivered with care" and dedication to "quality, caring service."

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Allied Van Lines is a dishonest company. Stay away. From the point they pick up your stuff their customer service will completely change, and they will stop caring about you. They are truly dishonest to the point that they edited the pick up for to say that a piece of furniture had a broken leg, even though my copy (with both signatures) clearly doesn't have the text that the furniture was damaged. They broke my TV stand and just wrote in "broken leg" on the form after the fact. When they finally dropped off our move two weeks late, they realized they "forgot" 5 boxes, 2 dresses, and 2 bicycles in our old state. It then took them another week to drop off the remaining items. Unbelievable. Beyond all of this, they damaged several pieces of furniture and didn't treat our boxes with any care. Stay away!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. My move started with a quote from David **. Very reasonable price on the lower side of what we expected. We was leaving the state of WV. On the day of the move, we had 3 great guys Wil, Jeremy and Jordan show up right on time with a call telling us they were on the way. They loaded, wrapped up, took apart furniture in a fast, efficient and very friendly manner the entire time. We were given a 5 day window for delivery, which was fine. But, to our pleasant surprise, we received a call from Diane ** from Allied that our delivery would be arriving on just day 2 after we arrived!

Day of delivery we (once again) had two fantastic guys show up. Chris and Ronny. Fast, friendly and extremely efficient and personable. My husband had recommended Allied from previous moves he had, but I was skeptical and worried and had to tell him how RIGHT he was for his choice of moving companies. Thank you Allied for such an easy move with zero stress. Mr. and Mrs. James **.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

The move started great, the 2 young men that came to load the truck, were so professional, helpful and kind. That’s where the good ended!! After they had all my things, my life, they texted to say that I needed to give $667 more!! They picked up on September 14. On September 17 she TEXTED “the driver was on his way to load and would not take it until I paid the additional money“... I reluctantly paid... 6 days later I called to find out where the truck was... My things were still in a warehouse Naples, Florida!!! Today’s date is October 6th and I STILL DO NOT have my things!!! I trusted them and they really let me down!!! Now I have to wait and hope that my “life” gets here all in one piece! I would NEVER use Allied again!!!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Never EVER do business with this company. Moved from Oklahoma to Ohio and I got a call Friday that my stuff would be here on Monday morning. I drove all day Sunday to get to my new home, and come Monday, they didn't show up. So I called them and they told me that my stuff would be here a week later. What utter **. Now I have to live here and start a new job with an absolutely empty apartment. Haven't gotten my stuff yet, but after reading these reviews, I expect a lot of it to be broken and uncompensated smh. An absolutely ** joke of a company.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Worst experience of my family's life. Allied employees were disrespectful, careless, and did not care about our things. We asked them to cover our staircase to avoid damage, and they refused, insisting that "they've done this before". The very first item they brought downstairs, they didn't tape the drawers shut, one flew open and fell over the banister, crashing on the floor below. Our staircase and that item were damaged.

They were completely disrespectful toward our home and privacy. They went into our kitchen and helped themselves to drinks, never asking for permission. They left our bathrooms a mess. It will take us days to clean up after them and have the house reasonably presentable for the new homeowners. When we told the movers that a certain piece of furniture came apart to be transported, they ignored us and insisted they couldn't move the piece, telling us "we should have sold it". We had to literally show them how to do their jobs, dismantle the item, and do the work ourselves. The truck came late and it took over 10 hours for them to do their job. They ignored our "FRAGILE" signs on our boxes and dumped them under heavy items. They banged into our walls and left dents. I can't help but feel insulted by this whole experience. NEVER work with this company.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

We hired an Allied Van Lines moving company in San Antonio, Texas Berger Moving & Storage/San Antonio to move us to the east coast. The local San Antonio company who was moving us began moving other people's items into our home, until I noticed and said something to the driver. After a few months, I noticed we were missing a box spring to my son's full size mattress. I filed a claim and after two months they denied any sort of compensation and could not find my missing item... Poor business. Will never use again. Criminals.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

We hired Allied Van Lines for a move to a different state. Upon delivery it took all day to unload the truck so there was no time to go through each of the over 220 items and boxes immediately. When I did go through them I found some broken items and a missing item. When I put in the claim, they told me that they would cover nothing because I didn't note damage at unloading, and they didn't even consider the missing item. I will never use this company again, and would recommend avoiding them at all cost.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Hired an Allied company for interstate move. Bunk bed, ladder and table lost. Dishes broken, coffee table completely destroyed, bed irreparable, and more. I didn’t expect all damages to be reimbursed, but certainly expected the items never delivered to be reimbursed. Nothing was reimbursed. 30% broken, 0% reimbursed.

Allied Van Lines expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

Allied is a trusted national and international moving company capable of offering you a variety of services throughout the course of your move. It was founded in 1928 and is one of the largest relocation and van line companies in the country.

• Capacity: Because they are such a large company, they have the capacity to handle moves of all sizes and to give you accurate price and timeline estimates.

• Experience: The Allied team has over 85 years of moving experience as relocation experts and has a vast array of satisfied clients.

• Corporate moving: The company offers both corporate relocation services and lump-sum relocation packages in order to help businesses get back into operational mode immediately.

• Customer service: It provides excellent customer service through call centers and multiple branch offices.

• Customized packages: Allied offers customized packages for people who are moving, depending on their individual needs.

• Best for: Corporations, households and military families.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
      Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

Allied Van Lines Company Information