2.5/5 (166 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About U-Haul

U-Haul is well known for supplying truck rentals and packing supplies to do-it-yourself movers across the nation. U-Haul advertises trucks for $19.95 per day for local moves, but long-distance moves costs significantly more. Additional charges include fuel, damage protection and environmental fees. Even with these expenses, U-Haul can be a budget-friendly option.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Economical choice
    • Roadside assistance
    • Nationwide availability

Cons

• Preferences not guaranteed

Bottom Line

U-Haul, when used appropriately, is an affordable option for DIY movers, especially for local moves. Be aware of extra fees and make sure to understand that a reservation is not a final confirmation.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

U-Haul Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about U-Haul?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about U-Haul?

Original review: March 13, 2021

Awful. Do yourself a favor and explore all other alternatives before using U-Haul. I reserved a small trailer for a cross country move. Despite there being several uhaul facilities in my region, I was told I needed to take a 4hour roundtrip drive to pick up a trailer. I needed it so I did. I made it across the country only to have my drop-off location changed to add an additional 2 hours of driving to drop off the trailer instead of using a location within 20 miles. I made a couple of calls to try and sort it out, find something closer, etc., and was told - "Sorry, you need to drive it there." Uhaul's remedy: a $30 rebate. Bait and switch tactics and bad customer service. I'll never use them again. I would have been better off buying a trailer. Beware.

Original review: March 8, 2021

Not once but twice one being paid for. U-Haul cancelled my reservations without so much as a phone call or a text then they are rude about it. Now I'll have to fight for my 580.00 Dollars back. People that work there were rude as hell. Why make a reservation if it's not going to be there when you need it!! Extremely unprofessional.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

First things first, this individual U-Haul wasn't terrible. It's the service after them that I'm complaining about. Worst customer service I've ever experienced, EVER. First of all, they charge you about as much as the trailer's worth just to rent it for a couple days. Second, I paid for insurance and roadside assistance. I broke down half way into my move and was stranded by the side of the road. Not only would they not come out to help, they wouldn't even come get their equipment with my stuff in it to get it to a safe place!!!

The trailer leaked and destroyed some furniture. Nope, the insurance is for the trailer! ON TOP OF ALL THAT, after I had made the most ridiculous arrangements to get myself moved across country... a week after I thought I'd forgotten about all the mess... they charged me for a toll that I had already paid!!!! I called and talked to a number of people over the course of about an hour and NOTHING. They wouldn't even waive a $6 toll that was already paid!!! GO PENSKE or someone else that rents trucks/trailers at ALL COST!

P.S. I had not written a review on their website! ON TOP OF ALL THAT, this is what I got on their website when I tried to write a review: "Review already submitted! Thank you! Our records indicate that your review for this contract has been completed. If you have additional feedback or inquiries, please contact us through chat, email or by phone. Thank you for choosing U-Haul."

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

U-Haul-Sacramento- at El Camino Ave. 1650 El Camino Ave Sacramento CA. I took a photo of the mileage & gas before leaving-gas was 1/4 tank. We drove it 39 miles & I put in $10 gas. When we returned it, they lied and said the initial gas was 3/4 tank. Then tells us we should have gone onto some app they never told us about, they were in such a hurry, they didn't bring out the furniture dolly I rented. The rep we spoke with when checking out was also very rude. If I hadn't discovered it wasn't in the trailer, we would have left without it. Even after showing him my photo, with gas level and miles, he lied about the gas level & charged us $40 + tx more. When I asked to speak with a manager, he said the manager wasn't there. I recommend not doing business with this U-Haul outlet since they are thieves. They don't even deserve the 1 star I had to enter. I have been a U-Haul customer many times and have never had such a bad experience.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Not only does U-Haul University of Texas not care about their customers, their employees did such a terrible job attempting to install my hitch and wiring that they blew all of my fuses and caused a total system failure of my brand new car leaving me marooned for days in New Mexico where I had to be towed from the side of the highway. Despite alerting management and their customer "service", I have not received any acknowledgement of the issues, expenses, nor the danger they put me in. The wiring install was so shoddy that even though it was completed merely days before I hit the road, the plastic encasing was rubbed through and exposed the wiring underneath. I had been traveling in a snowstorm at night in an area without cell service. It could have been even worse, and they couldn't care less. Do not spend a dime with these guys. I spent thousands reversing the damage they did.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Horrible!!!! I needed to rent 10 vans for corporate use. The experience was horrific from the point of reserving the vehicles to returning. I've never seen a company as poorly organized as U-haul. It took hours to reserve the vehicles. When the reservation was finally submitted it was canceled the day of pickup. We had to waste additional time to reserve the vehicles again. The reason they canceled the reservations was that they didn't want to give up all vans from a single location. We had to drive across 5 different locations to pick up the vans. On top of that the rep was extremely rude. The vans are overpriced and you can get a much better deal with other companies (Hertz). When we returned the vehicles we were overcharged for late drop off plus other charges. Lastly we could not get a receipt for our rentals. We gave over $20k in business to Uhaul in November and December. We will never rent from Uhaul again!!!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

I went to U-Haul in Moon Twp, PA. Rent a 15' truck for $29, they give me a truck over 120,000 miles, tires were out on freezing weather with heavy rain. I am not exaggerating. That truck should not be on the road so I return the truck around 7 pm. I had it for less than 4 hours and give me a bill for $104, I was told they were going to charge me around $40. Now I want tell others when thinking about getting Uhaul think twice and see alternatives. This Company is rip off and misleading people with their ad and top of that their outdated trucks, Uhaul you are a thief.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

I've never been treated so poorly by a business ever. It's probably fair to say we've all experienced some awful customer service at some point, but this experience tops it for me. Upon entering the store, I was immediately told, "You need to put your mask on." I was not asked nicely, I was told in a rude tone. I said that I can't wear a mask. I was told by the employee that I would need to leave and they can't do anything for me. I said that my religious beliefs and health prevented me from wearing a mask. He said he didn't care, and that I would have to leave or he was going to call the police. I told him, "Well, go ahead and call them if you want to but I'm not doing anything wrong as in the governor's order it does list exemptions and isn't a one size fits all deal." He didn't respond and instead got on his cell phone and called someone who was hostile and combative on the telephone, and identified himself as some type of manager.

He said extremely rudely that he doesn't care about my rights, I can sue him if I want to, and that I either wear a mask or get the hell off the property. He further added that he doesn't care if I spend my money there and that I could go to Penske or Budget instead, if I don't like it. I obliged, and said I wouldn't spend my money at a place that treats other human beings in this manner. All the while that this was going on, the employee who demanded I put a mask on was standing about 3 feet away from me with his hot headed manager on the speakerphone. So much for 6 feet apart for being so afraid of a virus. I called the U-Haul 800 number, and said I wanted to make a complaint about the manner in which I was spoken to and treated in general. They told me that I would receive a call within 72 hours from the general manager. Well it's now beyond 72 hours later, so I went to the Uhaul website and chatted with a customer service agent.

They advised that the case had been closed out by the manager, and that they could reopen it if I wanted. I said that I would like it reopened, but have no interest in speaking to the same hothead that was on the speakerphone on 12/19/2020 as it will get nowhere considering the complaint involves the way he treated me. Just so anyone reading this knows this is a legit review, the reference number Uhaul gave me reference the complaint is **.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

I don't leave reviews but I am furious with U-haul Company!! This is the 5th time they have done this since 2018 and I draw a line this time!! It has been always same bad service and it's nothing to do with Covid-19 situation! I made a one way reservation with the Guaranteed availability or get $50 refund which I didn't get. On the day of pick up, I went online to check in and noticed that the pick up address changed to Laurel MD. Location!!?? WHAT kind of Guarantee was that?? La Plata, MD and Laurel, MD is ONE HOUR + driving difference. TIME AND MONEY we have to spend for their convenience!! U-Haul Company SUCKS in scheduling and customer service!!

Maybe they are some good reviews because of same location pick up and delivery BUT their one way service is a HASSLE to go through! They just change their pick up location as they pleased at last minutes. They send you an email late night after hours, which you might not see and called it an excuse that they did inform you of the change which is too late to change our plans for the next day at that time anyway. They don't call you in early morning a day before to try to let you know or give you alternatives so you can schedule your day accordingly!

Previous time was the same thing, We went along and went to the location they changed it to and when we arrived at the new location where they sent us off to pick up, they said, "NO SORRY we don't have the truck," and sent us to a different location and they also sent us to a different location from there and after 3 location and FOUR HOURS we got a Truck. Can you believe that!! What company does that and stay in business for this long?? If it was one time, two times, you could say it's okay, it happens but ALL the time, IT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE. I will leave a review everywhere I can so dear customers know what kind of company they are dealing with and watch for disappointments.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I moved from CA to MD. It was a small move, just about 250 cu.ft. I wasn't sure if I would need one U-Box or two. The representative said... "No problem! Just order two boxes, we'll only charge you for the one you use." U-Haul does not deliver to my new address. They partner with MovingHelp.com for the final leg of the move. MovingHelp.com farms out their contracts to unscrupulous businesses they don't vet.

U-Haul failed to update the order to reflect the fact that I only used one U-Box. MovingHelp.com failed to realize or admit they only received one box. The crook from "SafeCare Moving" that knew there was only one box, but accepted payment by MovingHelp.com for 2 boxes didn't update the order to reflect the change. U-Haul points the finger of blame at MovingHelp.com. MovingHelp.com points the finger of blame at Blaine ** of SafeCare Moving, and round and round they go. Nobody taking any responsibility for the extra $400.00 charge I was billed. Do yourself a huge favor. Do not use these people for your move. Do not give them your credit card number.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

U-Haul can take the reservation, but seems to have issues holding the reservation. The biggest problem is their customer service, I actually spoke with a number of representatives who were incoherent, now that being said I was lucky that I did get a few others who managed to address my issues (Dylan and I do need to note, Rob on Long Island was spectacular) - I think we all expect and hope our customer service agents are efficient, professional and knowledgeable. In the end the product was good, but I did age quite a bit as they called the day before my move to inform me they had no truck for me (even though I had reserved it 3 weeks earlier), we had workers scheduled, we had driven out of state for the move.. If they can improve their customer service (employ personnel that care and can help) and reliability of reservations, I could increase the rating.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

They refused credit. They promised for early trailer return. The pickup dealer promised and the drop off dealer promised but U-Haul mail office would not honor the credit that was to be given to me. You should always rent for the minimum time needed. I'm sure they will just bill you for the extra if needed more. Safer to do it that way.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

Extreme Rate Increase SCAM - BEWARE!! Obtained a quote and made a reservation in the store for a 20' truck and auto transporter about a month in advance of our move date. A week later I returned to the store to look inside the different trucks, then modified my reservation to a 26' truck. I had to request and insist on a new written quote for the larger truck. A couple of days prior to my move I checked my reservation via my online account page and noticed the quoted price had increased by $845.00 with no explanation and no details listed on the reservation. The reservation showed us renting the truck for 17 days. I had booked the truck for 8 days. That was certainly an error.

I called to correct the erroneous time frame, thinking that would also correct the price hike. The reservations agent corrected the time frame, but that correction did not change the price. I was told that the extra days were given for "free" so the change in price wasn't because of the additional days, but he could not or would not tell me what the increased price was for. After several more phone calls and one very unproductive online live chat session, (the agent in the chat session ended the session while I was typing a question) I was eventually told by another agent that a few days before my call, there was a rate increase added to my reservation.

I had a friend log into U-Haul's website and request a quote with my exact details and dates, the prices on the website were the same as we were quoted 3 weeks prior. It appeared the "rate increase" was just for my reservation. The last agent that I spoke with had no explanation for the increased rate and suggested I contact the "regional office" and request they honor their original quoted rates, which were printed out for me at the store. Fortunately, we were able to rent a similar truck and trailer from Budget Truck Rental for $1100.00 less than U-Haul had intended to charge us. I cancelled the U-Haul reservation, we will not be patronizing any U-Haul businesses ever again. Had we not checked the reservation before moving day we wouldn't have been aware of the "rate increases" until we picked up the truck, it would have been too late to make other arrangements at that point. Scandalous!! Zero stars for U-Haul.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

I contacted Uhaul 11/16/17, and reserved 2 UPods to be delivered to my house the following day. She said someone would call me before delivery to explain how to load the pods I waited until well after noon the next day waiting for my pods to be delivered. When I didn’t receive the call I was expected to receive I called Uhaul back and talked to a very helpful employee, Trish. She connected me to Sara, who I believe took my original reservation. She told me I said I would be picking up, which I did not.

Lousy experience all the way around, except for Trish. The only person who tried to provide good customer service. I read the other reviews on this site saying how messed up the UPod service is. If I had read reviews beforehand I would have never attempted wasting my time with Uhaul’s UPod service. I found a full service moving company with excellent reviews which will cost just a couple hundred $ more for full service for my 200 mile move. I haul never again!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

We are devastated. We rented a 15 foot truck to move our fish tanks and fish and and keepsakes before the big move. Our truck was stolen and U-Haul is billing us even though we bought their coverage!!!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

DO NOT USE THE U-HAUL UPOD SERVICE. There is absolutely no communication from Uhaul’s end on when they are picking up the POD, where they are dropping it off, or when they are dropping it off. It is the most disorganized service. On the front end of my move, I spent hours going to the store/calling Uhaul to ensure that they were coming to get my POD. It was less than 24 hours before my move and Uhaul “could not confirm that I had a delivery time the next day,” which is when I needed to move out…. even though I had gone into a Uhaul location to move the reservation. At that point, I was skeptical that they would deliver it to the right place (since there seemed to be no organization), so I had them repeat back to me (and enter into the case notes) exactly where the POD needed to be dropped off at my address in Illinois.

Somehow, they still managed to send my POD to a Uhaul location that wasn’t “the correct drop off district for my address” Even though I gave Uhaul the correct address, they told me that they didn’t have any drivers to come and deliver the POD to me since it was not “in their district.” I wish I was kidding when I say I spent a week actively calling Uhaul customer service, trying to find someone who would help me because the location of the store that had my Uhaul POD in Alsip, IL did not care. I finally found a manager at their corporate office in Phoenix named Nathan who helped me get my POD a week late, but Uhaul still refuses to fairly compensate me for the move that I had to take a week off of work to coordinate and orchestrate.

I am currently filing my 3rd complaint (I’m still unclear where the last 2 complaints went, but I haven’t heard back). I will update this post to let you know if there is anyone at Uhaul who cares about customer service. That said, I have moved 10+ times in my life, and this was the worst experience I have ever had. I 100% do not recommend this service.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

I made a reservation for a 20' truck for a move with a confirmed reservation by email. On day of pickup while driving to the location to pickup, logged on for online pickup and noticed my order was cancelled without any call or notification. At location was initially told it was because I was not on-time to pickup vehicle and after pushing back that my order said nothing about being exactly on time to pickup and also had not received any call from them, was then was told the truth that it was because the vehicle had not been returned, they were overcommitted. Requested another vehicle of different size since I had people waiting to help move and was told there was no other option and they could not help me at all for the entire day. Thankfully for another client who was present and arranged to transfer his vehicle only to me when he returned it a few hours later. Warning to those who are counting on their reservations.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2020

I have attempted to book a unit for an upcoming move twice online in the last 2 weeks and somehow, neither of my reservations went through to anyone. I then called the dealer nearest me and inquired about the rental over the phone. I was told that neither of my reservations existed in their system. The person on the other end of the phone proceeded to take my information, interrupted me several times trying to correct his spelling of my name; it was very incorrectly according to the confirmation information I received.

Fast-forward to today, I receive a call from the National office telling me that the truck I rented over the phone the other day is not available for when I booked it. When I told her that this was not acceptable, she hung up on me. I am extremely dissatisfied with this whole experience, and I am not even able to leave a review on the dealer's site, as they have cancelled my reservation number, or on their Facebook page.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

"U-Haul agrees to contact reserved customer the day prior to pickup to finalize time, place and equipment size. If this varies from customer's reservation preference and an acceptable alternative is not agreeable, U-Haul will make a $50 Reservation Guarantee payment, the reservation will be terminated and the matter closed."

The only guarantee this, provides is for U-Haul to be able to cancel or alter a reservation completely at the customer's expense. After booking a 26' truck 6 weeks ago for a one way delivery, I was informed 2 days before the move, that the requested truck was unavailable. They offered a 15' truck, a glorified pick up truck, that would required at least one more have be returned to the original location, more than an hour away. I called their customer service line to and spoke to several people. All told me there was nothing that could be done. There were several trucks available in the area, but I was told they were strictly for local pickup and drop off. Several suitable alternate trucks were available but were for strictly for local pickups and not one way travel. Calls to several agents, managers and schedulers went nowhere and only empty apologies were offered and that there was nothing they could do.

I've taken screen shots of their site since then where equipment is offered but at rates almost triple what I have quoted. This guarantee allows Uhaul to ensure they have customers weeks and months in advance, without providing the customers any protections. If demand spikes they can simply cancel as many reservations they like, and book to people at the new higher rates. And the $50 credit to a future moving truck is not going to do a lot of good. All this at my expense. Be wary when booking with Uhaul, they may have a lot of inventory, but they're lacking in integrity.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Terrible Experience. In short, I reserved a unit for a long distance out of state relocation. When I got to U-HAUL my unit was not available. With the moving truck right behind me I was forced into a more expensive indoor unit and was not compensated for the difference. Because this new unit was indoors it also took the movers and extra hour+ which cost me an extra $150 dollars. Nothing was done at the store level and when I wrote a compliant to corporate, I never heard back from them. DO NOT DUE BUSINESS WITH U-HAUL. They will treat you like garbage and do not care about the customer at all.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I requested to rent a van and I was told to accept a rental of one van at one location, but: There was no van at that location and I was advised to go to another location. The third location had a van. I am disabled with a walker and all of that walking and standing was physically a hardship. I had movers scheduled to help me and I had to ask for a modification of the arrival time. Fortunately, they were more dependable. I am six one and the driver's seat is limited to move backward because of a petition built to protect the driver from one's belongings hitting the driver but it was very uncomfortable.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I tried twice reserving a truck from U-Haul for a cross-state move and BOTH times requested a specific truck, no ability to, then being told what I need is nowhere within at least 3 hours. That's only part of the frustrations with their awful reservation process. The ONLY decent part was being able to drop off the truck by taking pictures and uploading them, but tough luck if you have bad lighting or no internet access....

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

The ease of rental was great. I simply went online, selected my truck choice and made my reservation. I rested easy because U-Haul guarantees your rental. All set to move on October 3, 2020 in Lancaster PA on Mannheim Pike moving center. I arrived at 9:00 and was told the truck was not available and they could not do nothing. After about 15 minutes one staff person finally said sorry. They offered not alternative and refused to pay the $50.00 guarantee. Unreliable and not honorable. Stay away from this company.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I rented a truck and auto transport and was told 2 days before my move that they didn’t have any in my area. I could either drive 3 hrs each way to pick them up, or I could wait 72 hrs and at that point they could “Guarantee” I would have a truck & transport where I had requested it. They had my reservation for a month. Why is it they couldn’t guarantee it to begin with? I’ve heard from the movers that work through U-Haul, that this is the normal practice. They don’t want to pay a driver to bring the truck where you’ve rented it. Instead, they inconvenience you - just days before your move. Beside that, you can’t get customer service on the phone. Be prepared to spend a minimum of an hour on hold before you can reach anyone.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I had a horrible experience renting a truck from Uhaul. I had booked a reservation months in advance in IL for my one way move to NH and was told less than 24 hours before that there were no trucks available for over a week. I had movers booked the next morning that I had already been charged for, through U-Haul nonetheless and was told the only option was to drive to Indiana to get a truck. When we arrived they didn't have the equipment we had rented but charged me for it, so we had to go back to another location in IL to get the equipment. We were only given $100 off of the invoice to accommodate 2 hours of driving, additional miles and tolls from IL. No one seemed to care or be accommodating of breaking the "Guaranteed Reservations" slogan. Very disappointed in my experience. Will not rent from Uhaul again.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

I reserved a truck for a local move approximately 1 week in advance at a location near me. U-Haul sent a confirmation email for the truck and location. I arrived at the location at the specified pick-up time, 7:30 am, however they had no record of my reservation nor did they have a truck for me. I showed the dealer the confirmation email and he stated "yep, that's me and that's for today but I don't have you in the system or a truck". I had to scramble to find another truck and rented one from another company for significantly more money.

Later I received an email that it was time to check in to pick up my U-Haul truck. Without telling me, U-Haul had moved my reservation to a location more than an hour away and 8 hours later. I called customer service and I was informed that U-Haul had "honored the reservation". It was my fault for not driving to the distant location, 8 hours after I needed the truck, to complete the reservation. I was also told that some customers have had to pick up trucks as far as 4 hours away. No attempt to rectify the situation or address my complaint.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

Unethical and extremely poor customer service for this U-Haul location. I ordered a 1-way rental online (at www.uhaul.com) to pick up a 20' ft. truck at this Scotch Plains, NJ U-Haul facility. I received an order confirmation with all the correct details. When I went to the Scotch Plains location the truck was not there and I was told that I had to go pick up the truck at another location over an hour a way! They told me I had no choice but to pick up the truck at the other location. They could not even tell me if the other location was still open (as it was in the evening).

To make matters worse, they told me someone else was scheduled to pick up the same sized truck that night, and told me if that customer is late picking it up (by only 15 minutes!!), that they would give away their truck to me - saying they can't hold trucks and that they have to make sure the trucks are utilized. I couldn't believe that they would do that to that to a customer, and it made me think that they gave away my truck like like they were about to do again! I spoke with the Manager on the phone, and he offered no apologies, concessions, or offer to help locate another truck. This is the worst customer experience that I have ever received. I will never do business with this U-haul location ever again. I reported the incident to the Regional Routing Manager at U-Haul, but I did not get the sense that they were going to take again against this location. My advice is stay away from this U-haul facility.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Renting the truck is very affordable. However, U-haul has nothing to do with hiring movers: they list 3rd parties on their website, but know nothing about what those 3rd parties charge. Also, the moving companies don't supply the truck NOR moving equipment. When I rented moving dollies with the truck, there was only 1 dolly; I was missing multiple dollies. Took longer than expected due to missing dollies. The pick-up/drop-off via phone app is very convenient but takes some time.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

I rented a 26 ft truck for my move on Sunday, 9/20/20 for pick up on Saturday, 9/26/20. I received a confirmation with the location I requested. Today, I downloaded the app to facilitate the interaction due to Covid. When I checked the reservation, the location was changed to a location to a location 45 mins away without even a phone call.

When I called this morning they said the "traffic dept" would contact me to confirm everything on Monday, 9/21/20. I advised them that today was 9/24/20 therefore did not receive a phone call. I was told that someone would call me today. I received a phone call approx 3 PM to indicate that the location was in Brick Twp which is almost 2 hrs away. I asked for the supervisor and was told she was the "reservation supervisor". After I complained about the unprofessionalism and lack of notice since my move is 2 days away, she advised she could find me a 17 ft truck 30 mins away. Due to the lack of time I had no choice but to secure any truck as I am afraid I won't have any due to short notice. I will never rent from UHaul again and warn everyone to do your research.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

What an awful experience. I rented 2 U-boxes at the end of June 2020. I loaded them at the time. Their equipment was broken so they could not place them off the trailer or where I wanted them. I let this go. Fast forward to delivery time. I call the customer service line and get passed around 4 times. Nobody can find my U-boxes I'm renting. I ask to have my U-boxes delivered to my new address. So they order me 2 new U-boxes. Once I realize this, I have to call back in. Finally the person I speak to can find them and we cancel the new shipment. However, they cannot deliver my U-boxes, I would need a truck to pick them up or I'd have to get their mover help service. No matter what date I chose!!! I didn't see that in any contract.

U-Haul Company Information