1.35/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 19, 2018

2993 AT&T Uverse Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 19, 2018

AT&T deactivated my service by accident. Now I’m trying to get my service back on this past three days. They assigned tech to our location and tech didn’t even show up loool. This company is total joke. They provide false service, they lie to customers and extort your money for their own mistakes.

Original review: April 18, 2018

My husband and I switched from Sprint and Verizon to AT&T in November and did a trade in on our phones to get the iPhone X. We were told about our trade in cards and how it works and because the iPhone just came out they would have to order it. So we waited until mid December and received an email that our order got cancelled. My husband went into a store and they couldn’t figure out why they got cancelled however wanted to do the switch right then and there and didn’t want to wait any longer. He was at the store for 3 hours while they cleared up the issue that we never received the phones and that he could open a new order in store. I went to a different store closer to home where the other store called and reserved a phone for me to pick up. I went to the Irvine Market Place after work to switch over and again had nothing but problems. I had to explain the situation over and over again.

I was there for two hours before I was even able to start transferring over my phone. Finally it got transferred over and the Lady that helped me said, "Your husband doesn’t have installments on his phone so I’ll add those." Once I left the store I noticed I wasn’t getting any phone calls. I can only dial out and receive calls from iPhone customers. I called the store and they had me come back in and said it’s probably just a defective iPhone X. I left the store and asked my parents to call again as they were the ones they were not able to call me initially and again they still said they were not able to get through. I called the store and told them the issue is still the same and they directed me to go to the Apple Store. I went to the Apple store at the Irvine Spectrum and waited for another hour to be told that it’s an issue between the two carriers Verizon and AT&T as one is not releasing my number.

I went back to the store and told him the issue and gave them the information the Apple store gave me and they said that they would call and get to the bottom of it. I was at the store for another hour when they said the issue is resolved. I went home as it was about 8 o’clock at night and at this point was so frustrated that I wasted my whole day trying to fix my phone. Once my phone started working I started to then follow up on all of the promotional cards and uploading our final bills to receive the visa cards. My husband received his promotional card semi quickly and we were able to pay our second bill using that card. I received my Visa card for uploading my final bill however Darren took about eight weeks. Four months later I still am following up on my $260 promotional card for switching and giving my phone in And is constantly being given the runaround.

My husband still has not received his Visa card for uploading his final bill and it’s been two months. Three months after we started with AT&T we switched from Cox to U-verse and the minute that we got it we knew it was not comparable for the price. To this day I still have pixelation on my TV and every time I have to call and spend 20 to 45 minutes for them to fix The issue or send me a new box and then on the next bill I have to follow up for the credit for the time that my TV was not working. My husband and I were waiting for promotional cards to be able to pay her bill as her bill skyrocketed to almost $400 for wireless and U-verse and Internet however after five days of being late they disconnected our services.

Funny how AT&T demand their money to be given to them so quickly after a due date yet you have to spend your time trying to get money from them for stuff that they’ve promised when you signed up. At this point I’m canceling AT&T U-verse and having to pay $300 for the cancellation fee and canceling the wireless and then a cancellation fee and termination is unknown. AT&T is the worst cell phone provider as I never get service on my phone disconnects and U-verse has the worst TV compared to Cox.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 17, 2018

AT&T for internet is by far, hands down, the worst internet service provider I have ever used. And I pay extra for faster connection! Most of the time I have to connect to my wi-fi through my phone because that is more reliable but kills my phone. It's bogus that my wi-fi is "looking for networks" more than it manages to stay connected to one. Who knew T-Mobile cell phone service would connect better to household wi-fi than AT&T U-verse. Where I live, I don't have the option of any other service providers. It is definitely one of the huge motivators my family has to moving. Thanks, AT&T U-verse for being the worst for internet. I will never use their company for any other service for the rest of my life. I will also tell everyone I know about the quality of their service. Funny thing is when I do tell them, everyone already knows. AT&T, YOU SUCK!

Original review: April 16, 2018

I called to cancel TV service and asked just for Internet. They said the bill for internet would be $60 alone instead of $30 in a bundle. I said OK because it was still lower than my bundled bill. The rep then said if I wanted TV, she could add it for $5. $60 for Internet (not taxed) and $5 for TV which is taxed. Then I get bills for $30 internet and $35 TV. It adds up to the $65 but the taxes on $35 TV service is over $11 instead of taxes on $5 which would be a dollar or a bit more. Over 30 minutes on the phone and I was told that no one could make that offer and too bad. Pay or face termination fees. I’m now going to have to pay 12 months of overtaxing totaling around $120 which doesn’t sound like much unless you’re a disabled widow and live on social security and a tiny pension.

AT&T refuses to give out their corporate address, phone numbers or email. There is no way escalate your complaint, probably because they would be inundated with angry consumers. I filed a complaint with my state’s attorney general’s office but she’s a Republican who sides with business so I’m sure it won’t do a bit of good.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Okay, where do I start? Lets begin by saying we've had AT&T U-verse for nearly 10 years. For the first 5 years or so everything was great. We had the U-200 plan bundled with internet with 24 Mbps down, paid reasonable prices, had little issues with the equipment. Later on AT&T contacted us and suggested we upgrade our equipment. It all went downhill from there. We got a new DVR and two wireless receivers. Also upgraded our internet to 45 Mbps. When the DVR recorded shows it would sometimes be chopped up, to the point where it was unwatchable. The wireless boxes would lose signal from the access point AT&T provided, and finally the new gateway would reboot several times a day. We didn't really bother with customer service at this point because in the past all they would tell us is we need to send a tech out and charge us for the fix.

Then on top of all the equipment issues, the inconsistent bills would reach somewhere between $200-$400 every month. We started contemplating why we were paying so much for garbage cable (we didn't have any special services and no HD channels) and supposedly "fast" internet. AT&T uses DSL broadband internet in most places, my housing complex was build less than 20 years ago and the fastest speeds they support in my area is 45 Mbps which they charge $70 for (Comcast charges $70 for around 100 Mbps if I'm not mistaken. However Comcast doesn't use DSL). Anyway we ended up switching to Comcast and so far we're loving it. We get real features on our cable service for a lesser price. Also the internet is much faster. So far everyone over there seems friendly and willing to help. AT&T only cares about your money and not about your service. If you have AT&** and are dissatisfied I recommend switching ASAP.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AT&T?

Original review: April 12, 2018

I live with my elderly father who has AT&T internet. On Friday 4/6 the internet started going in and out. By 4/7 we were completely down. I had just had major oral surgery. My father called AT&T worked through a few things with the tech. Thought it was resolved. A little later we discovered it was not. Called back, tried again over the phone, did not help so set the earliest appointment which was 4/11 4-8. So I get off work at 3, pick up my dad at the hospital, race home and wait. At 7:50 pm I get a text they are not coming, need to reschedule. Soonest appointment is 4/13 8-12. I explain about my father's hospital appointments every day. I would not be made available until after 9. Response was I can make a note for tech of my concern not we will make this convent and schedule it after 9.

It sounded like that would not really happen because the next text was 2-4 I could be scheduled. Does not work because I pick my father up at 3 from the hospital so I get a 4-8 on a Friday night that we have standing plans with friends but no big deal we will miss a week to sit at home for 4 hours waiting for the AT&T tech to maybe show up. I have read the reviews here and I know my father has been a long time customer, still has his landlines, pays his bill on time and yet we cannot get good customer service and our time is of no value to them or the fact we have had no service for a week now.

Even my dad is upset with this whole thing and maybe persuaded to just move on. We could probably get new service, quicker than AT&T, can take care of a good standing customer. I didn't even ask for a adjustment in the bill. From what I have read it might be 10.00 which would be even more of a insult for the time wasted, all the sitting here and the leaving work early to sit for 4 hours and never even get the repair. SHAME ON YOU AT&T FOR TREATING YOUR LONG TIME CUSTOMERS THIS WAY!!!

Original review: April 11, 2018

On February 8 2018 we receive a bill $290.00. I called and after 1/2 hr. ATT agree to reduce the bill to $233.53. We were also told that our bill would be $191.15 for a year. Now our bill was to $221.03 ($30.00 over). They claim now that it was a temporary promotion. The so called customer loyalty dept. said that the bill was $191.15 without taxes. Could not tell us how much the taxes were going to be because the customer services agent we're talking to was in Las Vegas. She was rude and unfriendly. I was on the phone over 40 minutes. Talked to 3 different people.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I switched all my services to AT&T and it's been nothing short of a disaster. I wasn't happy with Time Warner (now Spectrum) which I had for home phone, internet, television. I decided to switch to DirecTV & AT&T internet (U-verse) and I also switched wireless for the bundle. AT&T did not deliver on the following promises: AT&T did not honor their "pay-off existing devices". I was sent to collections by my prior provider and still no resolution from AT&T. Even worse, they told me "do not pay the bill - they will handle it" - you can probably guess how that went. AT&T did not "break-up" with my prior providers (Spectrum, Verizon) and I ended up paying 2 more months of each redundant service. AT&T is not able to consolidate my accounts and/or billing across services - I went from 2 bills (spectrum/Verizon) to 3 (all AT&T).

AT&T setup 3 different installation visits and missed 2 of them for which I had to follow-up multiple times. AT&T cannot get my Wifi and Video calling features to work (Samsung Galaxy S8+). My home phone number was never migrated until I followed up 3 times. Simply put, AT&T made a lot of promises and failed to deliver on all of them. I've had horrible service from all their products (DirecTV, U-Verse, Wireless) - multiple customer service reps who couldn't help me, transfers to other reps who still can't help, and even dropping my calls. I escalated to the AT&T Office of the President and have left several VM's with their agents, and I still have no resolution. I will never recommend AT&T to anyone and want to provide a warning to anyone thinking of using them. Do not make the same mistake I did, avoid AT&T at all costs.

Original review: April 9, 2018

A bill of $279 for service that was installed for no more than 2 to 3 weeks last year. Technician admitted it didn't work correctly when installed. 30 day trial. $30/month. The cable was taken away by AT&T people before one month of service. Modem was mailed back via UPS as per instructions. Zero Stars for the experience.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I switched to AT&T several years ago because, I needed a faster internet connection. Well, faster? Yes; reliable: NO! In the past week I've had three different techs attempt to fix the problem. Yesterday, I was assured that the problem had been fixed; only to resurface a couple hours after the tech departed. I've had it! The problem is ongoing for months. No bill adjustment or the like for the inconvenience. I should've listened to my cousin, who warned me to stay away from AT&T due to unreliable service. "A hard head makes a soft behind." I'm done!!

Original review: April 8, 2018

When I was looking at AT&T's various program selections, I came across this program that gave me DirecTV, internet some pay channels free for 3 months. The cash rewards was stated as $400. After I signed up and received an account, I received a message that I needed to claim my cash reward. When I looked up this cash reward, it was only for $100 and not $400.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I was misled about the service that was offered. I told them the exact speeds I needed to do my work from home, they told me they could offer those speeds. I already get 1 upload speed with Xfinity prepaid and it is not enough, why would I go to the trouble of switching to the same speed that is not enough. I got bundle/internet, phone, tv. She said she was sending confirmation email but tv is not on there but it is ordered. It was not ordered, so I ordered and service rep told me to sign permission to have satellite installed knowing the office might not allow satellites. They sent out installer for phone and internet knowing they did not offer the speeds I needed. The installer just happen to be honest and told me what the speed really was. The AT&T reps were going to have me stuck into a contract had the service been installed and I would not have been able to make a living.

It did not matter to them as long as they made a sell, then the Directv person took my credit card info and told me it did not go through, then she must have sent it through again without my permission and asked if I had another way of paying so my sister used her card. They charged her card and it went through. They claim they only got one payment but my bank gave me the authorization numbers and DirecTV said they do not deal with authorization number. In other words they do not deal with proof. When I asked for a canceled and asked for a refund they said they bill in advance and could not give a refund. I went from dealing with AT&T and DirecTV from Friday to Wednesday until I finally gave up, I need a break before I finish pursuing it. I cancelled and they sent me a text after I cancelled the install with AT&T and DirecTV stating a new install date, lol, of which I had nothing to do with.

Smh, beware of AT&T and DirecTV, AT&T is not the company it use to be. I have never used DirecTV before so I'm not accustomed to their practices, but it seems like they are training their reps some shady tricks to use on customers. I think I will stick to streaming and wait until I can get regular Xfinity with a higher speed. I don't ever want the AT&T DirecTV experience again, hours on the phone, hour after hour after hour for four days. VERY STRESSFUL!!!

Original review: April 4, 2018

AT&T is literally the WORST internet in Knoxville. DO NOT order their services under any circumstance. I was roped into their service with a promise of my total bill being $65/mo for TV and internet. Instead, $172 is my bill this month for JUST INTERNET. On top of that, I'm getting average speeds of 2-3 Mbps, when I was promised 25. When I called them to tell them about it, they said they would send a technician to fix the problem free of charge. When the technician showed up, the speeds happened to be normal so they said just to contact them again if it slows down and left. Then they charged me $100 for "repairs." I've been on the phone with them for nearly an hour, being transferred back and forth between departments and 0 questions have been answered. This company is a JOKE.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Called AT&T on Sat. 3-31-18 to have HD turned on for my plan. Told it would be turned on by 8:00 p.m. that day. It never came on the whole weekend. Got online Mon. 4-2-18 and did a chat on their website. They said they saw an error and corrected it and I should have it in about an hour. Still didn't have it by Tue. morning. Called again on Tue. morning. Said they saw an error and they would work on it and call me between 4 and 5 that evening. After no call back I called again and they saw an error and would check and call back. They called back later and said that they had some error and couldn't turn on HD. I asked if they would fix the problem and they said it was a problem in my area and they didn't know when it would be fixed. So I have no HD on my plan and they wouldn't say when OR IF I would have it.

Original review: April 2, 2018

My service was scheduled to be installed on March 31st, in the afternoon. The technician called said he was in the area can he come earlier. I said, "Sure. That would be great." After an hour and a half he said something was wrong with the signal to my unit and an engineer would have to come out and fix it. Hopefully they can get it done today if not tomorrow. I said, "Tomorrow is a holiday. Are you sure someone would be out," he said yes.

I called the technician's phone around 3:30 or so, no answer, I called again left a voicemail saying I was looking for a follow up on my install. He finally calls back says, "It's too late today, so maybe tomorrow or Monday." I've talked to at least three different people. Still can't get service until SATURDAY APRIL 7. I've had my appointment for March 31st for two and a half weeks before the date and still have to wait. Friends tell me their service is great, but their customer service sucks and I don't want to keep waiting and getting my install dates changed after I set it up so I'd be home.

Original review: March 29, 2018

We are extremely dissatisfied with AT&T Fiber. The internet service is totally unstable and the speed is really unacceptable. I called customer support and got bounced to 10 different people and not 1 person was the right department. I finally hung up. I am 100% disgusted with being bounced from department to department with not an ounce of help. My service with Time Warner was better. I will be calling to go back.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I ordered Uverse online and got a confirmation email that the order was "completed" and the tech would arrive on Sat between 1 and 3pm for installation. I called customer service (844 855-1539) to see if I could bundle the new order with my existing service (Internet), but was told there was a "conflict", and the order wasn't going to be fulfilled. I then had to spend 57 min, 35 sec on the phone with Edgardo (AT&T agent) to resubmit my order and installation appointment again. Now, instead of conveniently installing on Saturday, I have to take off work on Tuesday for the installation.

Per Edgardo (AT&T agent), the reason for the conflict was because the weekend appointment was only available to NEW customers (I've been an AT&T customer for 10+ yrs). I'm being "punished" for being loyal?!? Why did the online order allow me to successfully schedule a Saturday appointment at all? If AT&T sends a "confirmation" email that the order was completed and the tech will arrive on a certain date/time, it's HORRIBLE customer service to change that... The ONLY reason I found out was that I called! Edgardo actually told me if I hadn't called, then I would have been waiting all day on Saturday for the technician, as they don't tend to call the customer and say there was an issue and installation was canceled. Additionally, my first Uverse bill was originally $0 (discounted/waived because I "self-ordered" online), now it's $155, just because I "luckily" called customer service. Ridiculous!!

Original review: March 27, 2018

NO consistency in billing and HORRIBLE Customer Service. I have called AT&T 5 months in a row to get my bill corrected. Each time there's a different resolution with a different plan for a different price. But when we hang up they tell me that whatever the fix was in good for a year. Today, my bill was wrong again, of course. I called and AGAIN the supervisor said the internet package they gave me last month for $50 month can't be continued. So, they can either increase my bill by $10 AGAIN or to lower my package. UNACCEPTABLE!

Original review: March 26, 2018

Do not get internet from AT&T, The worst quality ever. They are proud of nothing, literally nothing. Two times disconnection of internet in two weeks, and when I asked them to solve the issue they said, "Next week we send you a technician." And they don't care what you want to do a week without internet.

Original review: March 25, 2018

Was watching bball on my laptop and it streamed one tournament game fine, then the Michigan bball game came on and it wouldn't stream. I'm sick of slow internet, it never streams good for games I want to watch. I don't know why I pay $40 a month for this junk internet.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I have been an AT&T customer for 15 years. I have had repeatable issues with the same store and customer service due to lack of proper training of the staff. I’ve had a salesperson activated the wrong line to the wrong equipment. Took over 3 days to correct issue because no one could figure out how the salesperson even did the transaction. Customer Service was horrible until I finally reached a representative after talking to 3 other people who then spent over 2 hours fixing the problem.

Most recently on 2/19 was mislead on the bundling of cell, phone, internet and DirecTV - does not save money! Details about the home internet were not clearly defined. I was never told that DSL service was not available in my area. DirecTV billing is separate from AT&T bill, never told I would have 2 bills. First bill with the bundle was over $140 above quote given in store. I was told that I could keep my same home number with switching, however still waiting for the lines to be transferred 3 weeks later. I have called the store with no help provide, online chat twice and been on the phone with customer service twice. No one will help resolve these issues. I am locked into a 2 yr agreement now. AT&T should review the experience of sales staff, train staff on proper sales practices and get rid of off-shore customer service.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I called March 12 about to editing my payment arrangements. It was a fight with the first customers service rep about combining my 2 payment to pay it all on April 6. But finally the second person I talk to was able to make it where I can pay it all on April 6. On yesterday I turn my TV on and they cut off my TV and internet. Here we go again for Round 2&3 with ATT. But they are claiming there’s no record of my payment arrangements to pay all on April 6. I told the lady 20 times I spoke with rep and they said that I got until April 6 to pay it all.

It got escalated to manager and I told her the same thing I told the first rep. I got until April 6 to pay all. But she still trying to argue that there’s no pay arrangement showing it. Until she finally look back and saw that I did had payments arrangements was set to pay all on that date. She fix the problems and I got everything back on. Today same situation. Spoke with rep and I had to re-explain everything and again I had to ask for a manager, but he was helping on another customer. I got sent over to collections department. Spoke with them to get it fix. The main point is that they broke payment arrangement twice. The rule was as long you set a payment arrangement you wouldn’t have any Interruption in service. Well I did.

Original review: March 20, 2018

My experience with AT&T started with my install date on 3/9/2018. The tech arrived to my house at the agreed on time. Then started the 5 hour nightmare. There was a problem with wire in the street the next block over. I was told they would fix the street issue over the weekend and be back on Monday to finish the job. I met a man on the repair crew on Saturday morning. He told me that he had good signal all the way to a box in my backyard. Easy right? Oh hell no. Today it's 3/20/2018 at 5:00 PM EST. My service is still not hooked up. I've called, I've tweeted @ATTCares. I have nearly 9 hours of wasted time with them trying to get a simple hook up done. This has been a classic example of what NOT to do to customers. If it's not installed by 5 PM tomorrow, their stuff is going on the porch.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I've been a customer with AT&T for close to two years and as over the last few months I have had several issues with their service (and lack thereof). I called them, they sent a tech out, and shortly after the tech left the issue with internet came back. Also, when I called them for a 2nd time on Thursday they said a tech will be out on Saturday. The tech never showed up. I called on Saturday and they weren't able to provide me a day and time when they could get a tech out. Enough is enough. I called today and requested cancellation of my service and they stated I will be charged $300.00+ to cancel my service. I tried explaining to them that I don't have service nor did their tech show up. I give them a "F" in grading their customer service.

Original review: March 17, 2018

The Internet service is horrible. When I called, all they could say is that this was the highest speed they can provide in my area. Also, they were charging me a $150 fee for terminating my services. Horrible company, poor quality, and poor customer service.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I was told they would take from my account 132.00, when in fact they are tryouts of to take 232.00. When I called customer service, they told me it was nothing they can do. Just pay and that it wasn’t actually speaking to ATT just a CLC rep and her information wasn’t accurate. Smdh.

Original review: March 14, 2018

We have just started with DirecTV/Uverse in November. We switched from Cox Cable after 12 years. This was the BIGGEST mistake we could have ever made. I have NEVER had so much incompetence, unprofessionalism, irritating, and downright RIDICULOUS service in my life. We have tried to not only rectify the issue SEVERAL times. We call to cancel the service today and got hung up on by Ruby twice... then I get on the phone with another agent to be asked and given him our account information AFTER verifying through the IVR and waiting on hold for 30 minutes that I will have a supervisor call back.

Our bill was a 100 dollars more than what they stated it would be this month and on top of that OUR service barely works! We have called Uverse. They have replaced modems and told us it was a DirecTV Issue for the on demand. DirecTV says it's a Uverse issue so now I have to call back and forth to resolve an issue... I'm the customer and You gone charge me a 100 dollars more than you said and then have me doing all this extra work for services that dont half work. I will make sure to write a review on every ASPECT that I can... this is terrible way to treat a customer! Should have paid that high dollar bill with Cox. It's cheaper than what they were trying to charge me this month AND the service worked!

Original review: March 14, 2018

STAY AWAY FROM AT&T. I listened to some people whom told me to go to AT&T for cable tv and internet. On 01/06/2018, DirecTV was installed. Additionally, I had got the ATT Internet box 01/12/2018, and received a bill for internet two weeks later. Didn't even have the internet a month. I had on 01/05/2018, signed a contract with AT&T on the promise I would get certain channels on the level I had chosen, and to make sound so great and get me to sign the contract, an ATT representative told me I could bundle my internet, DirecTV, and cellphone, and receive discounts, as in 5.00 off the internet, and 5.00 off the tv, and probably adding my cellphone 5.00 off that as well. Nope, that can't happen. 1st I called and talked to about 10 different people, to no avail. Then I turned them into the BBB, and finally a woman called from the president of ATT and attempted to resolve the issue.

After about 17 different calls, I am now supposedly got my tv and internet bundled, but was told by an ATT rep that I cannot bundle my phone as it is prepaid. It took me 2 1/2 months just to get the tv, and internet bundle. In the midst of these 2 1/2 months, I was told by an ATT rep in Wyoming, yep that's correct Wyoming, that I was locked into a contract and I would pay if I terminated early. Not to mention of the two ATT stores I went to in Longview, Texas. They were really rude and arrogant sales reps, and had I had good sense I would have seen that on the day I signed the contract. I wish I could find an attorney to sue them. I would, just for the frustration of what they have caused me.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I have been a Uverse customer since 2008. Initial installation was botched by a technician and it took a year to remedy that situation. From that point forward, there have been substantial rate increases despite being guaranteed no rate increase by ATT representatives. To say they are disingenuous is an understatement. I have sold my home and plan on using a different provider. I cannot in good conscience recommend ATT.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I signed up for AT&T internet along with a bundle package for Directv. After confirming my new address with the agent multiple times, they still sent a service installer to my old address. After spending more than 6 hours on hold with 5 different reps, I was finally able to get my Directv installed but AT&T scheduled my internet for a later date. Once my installation date came around (almost two weeks after I originally signed up) the installer was 1.5 hours late to his appointment. I live in a gated community and he sat behind the gate for less than a minute before cancelling my install and left me a voicemail that he couldn’t gain access. I had given them my gate code more than 5 times over the phone and they still couldn’t come install my internet service.

I called AT&T and they blatantly lied to me and said that I couldn’t get service installed because they had a network error in my area and would have to schedule my install the following week (3 weeks after initial sign up). Even further, when I told them there was no network error and the installer came to my house but left because he couldn’t gain access, all they offered me was an apology for being caught red handed lying. I tried to cancel the internet service only to be told that I had to call another number (cancellations) and that sales and billing couldn’t cancel my service. Hands down the worst service I have ever received in my life. AT&T are incompetent, lazy, and lie through their teeth.

AT&T expert review by ConsumerAffairs

AT&T Uverse Internet service is provided by AT&T, one of the oldest utility companies in the United States. With over 10,000 patents and nationwide coverage, AT&T offers various Internet, telephone and satellite options to customers all over the country.

• Online orders: Customers can order services directly from the AT&T Uverse website. Available options are based on zip code and street address.

• 24/7 support: Uverse technical support is available 24 hours a day via telephone, and live chat is available via the AT&T website.

• Reliability: Users get a dedicated line with steady services and little variability in speed, even during the busy evening hours.

• Easy switch: Moving from another company to AT&T is simple and quick as the company offers coverage to the majority of U.S. addresses.

• On the go mobile viewing: Subscribers can download the Uverse app to view live or recorded TV straight from their mobile devices.

• Best for: Those who need a reliable connection for news, information and homework help.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs