1.84/5
Based on 500 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

3244 AT&T Uverse Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

July 29th, ordered internet and TV service. Installation set up 13 days later for August 11th. Come 3 days prior, cellphone blown with confirmations, which I replied "yes". Come installation day, same texts. Lo and behold, 8pm arrives, no installer. He had a date and left for the day. I was told that I could accept the following Tuesday. I was fuming, and to find out the price quoted for the bundle was wrong as well. I do now have the service, 3 days later and the bill arrives and it is due in 10 days. I will not be renewing this service and would not recommend it as well. Today, the internet won't turn on and I called customer service. Will be here next Wednesday and my bill is due. After spending hours and hours with people who do not speak English very well, I have decided that this America I live in pretty much sucks.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I waited a couple of years after they buried the Uverse fiber cables to switch. I had read a lot of bad reviews on the neighborhood site. In April 2018, a girl and a guy soliciting for AT&T (in a non-solicitation community - signs posted at every entrance) knocked on my door. They offered a promotion of $80/mo with an additional $10/mo discount for being a current AT&T wireless customer to switch from Spectrum ($100/mo). So, I decided to give it a shot. We scheduled installation for the coming Saturday between 9-11 am.

The technician never showed. I called and was told the appointment had been canceled. I never canceled... But at this point I didn’t even bother to reschedule. Fast forward a month later. I’m on the phone with customer service (oxymoron) over a billing issue with my wireless (I should have stopped there) and am presented with the same promotion. I explained the previous situation and was assured it wouldn’t happen again and she’d make sure of it. Guess what? It happened again. When I called yet again to express my dissatisfaction with their promises and guarantees, I was transferred to Mr. Paul **, who, again, assured me they would be out to do the installation. I verified the $70/mo and he also waived the installation fee for my trouble.

3rd time was indeed the charm. On July 5, 2018, technicians installed my service. Finally... but the headache doesn’t end there. On July 11, 2018, I received my first bill. $93! I immediately called to investigate the issue. The representative put me on hold for over 20 minutes. I hung up and thought, “I’ll try again tomorrow” as it was already late.

For the next 2 weeks I was on the phone with customer service. I was told the promotion had ended and wasn’t available when service was installed (even though I had verified and was provided the monthly bill information via email), how the “AT&T customer service representatives role is to educate ‘you customers’”, was hung up on, placed on excessive holds, talked overtop of, and belittled.

On July 27, 2018, I called to cancel the service completely. The lady I spoke to was fantastic! The first person I’d spoken to at AT&T with any competence or customer service skills whatsoever. She was able to immediately credit my account for the $10/mo that was promised and apply the original promotion - bringing my bill to $80/mo with $120 credit. I was showing a $-27.00 credit immediately. First bill was covered completely and I still had a $27 credit for the next bill. Everything is good now, right? Nope!

On August 5, 2018, the $27 credit was applied to the next bill and I was charged $42.34. Again, I am showing a $0 balance after paying the $42.34. I was under the impression that this was going toward my August-September bill. Again, wrong. It is showing that the entire $120+$42.34 was for my July-August bill. $162.34 for one month?!? Now, I didn’t catch that until I received yet ANOTHER bill today, August 17, 2018, that shows a PAST DUE balance of $38.34 due by August 26.

Let’s do the math here: $93 bill for July-August ($23 overcharge), -$120 credit for July-September to cover the $93 and part of the August-September bill, a $42.34 charge also for July-August, then another $38.34 also for July-August. Totaling $53.68. So, my total bill for July-August was $173.68 and I will owe another $81 for August-September due by the first week of September (assuming the billing is correct this time).

So, I call customer service again so I can allow them to explain what’s going on with the billing because nothing I’m doing is adding up correctly. They told me that I pay a month in advance for services. Okay, that still doesn’t explain the charges that are showing... I’m confused so I ask her to break it down for me. She gets confused herself because there is no way she can explain it that is making any sense to either of us. She even confirms seeing the $120 credit, as well as the 2 charges, and my payment on August 10, 2018 for the $42.34. She speaks to a manager who (from what she said) tells her to credit the account for the $38.34 and my next bill will be correct and all in one invoice ($81). Good? Nope. There is no credit on my account and it still shows a past due balance of $38.34.

I would chalk this up to “give it time”, but the other credit was immediate. So, I have a feeling I’ll be on the call AGAIN with customer service. Long story short: Just DONT do it! Stay away from the crooked business practices, corrupt billing, and atrocious customer service. Life is too short, time is too valuable, and honestly, the extra $10-20/mo to NOT have to deal with constant monitoring of billing and customer service calls are totally worth it. Just pay the extra $10-20 to Spectrum and go on with your life. This is torture!

Get expert buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

We have had AT&T Uverse for 3 years. It was pretty good at first: decent TV reception and channels, fast Internet service. In the past year, it’s gone downhill. Frequent loss of service. When we call and run through the hoops to qualify for a service tech, they do not show up. 3 days ago, a service tech was working on our neighbors’ connection. Within the hour, our service failed. Is that a coincidence? Or did someone mess up our line?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Wish I could give 0 stars because this is the WORST company I’ve ever dealt with in my life! They suck, customer service reps are idiots. RUN as fast as you can from this company! I tell everyone I know to NEVER do business with these **!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

On May 8 2017 I was to have AT&T Fiber Internet installed at my home along with DirecTV. The AT&T installer came to my residence and informed me that it was impossible to connect Fiber to my home since they had no Fiber in the area and the standard connection was so poor that internet would not be usable. He apologized to me and told me that the AT&T sales department constantly sold services in our area that could not be installed and he had no control over it. He kindly canceled the install and service and canceled the DirecTV install.

Now 3 months later I have been on the phone for over 90 minutes with AT&T over a $45 bill they sent me. I have been transferred 8 different times and each time I have had to retell my story and have been told they cannot find an account billing for me. I have finally been told that the $45 fee is for combining the AT&T and DirecTV accounts I never received and they cannot figure out how to cancel the bill. My requests to talk to a supervisor have been refused and when I have asked for the ticket number they are using for this complaint I have been told they do not use ticket numbers but track calls to the phone number attached to the account. The problem is they have no telephone number associated with me because I do not have an account. I am still on hold after 106 minutes with no resolution in sight. These incompetent people make Comcast look competent which is extremely hard to do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AT&T?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I have had home internet service with AT&T since Jan. Every week at some point it has not worked. We have had service repaired, always outside the home, but it still keep happening. This time I have to wait 4 days for service. If I want to cancel now, I have to pay $75.00 to cancel a service I am not receiving. They are not keeping up with their end of the contract.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I've been a Uverse Internet Customer for 3 years. We just moved into our new home and before we did I contacted AT&T about moving our internet service. I was then told that the area wasn't serviceable. I questioned neighbor who to my surprise had the service themselves. After 13 different calls and different stories, I got nowhere. Finally went with another provider just so I'd have some service as we moved only to find out I was seeing about 4 AT&T wi-fi names listed with strong signal. I immediately called them and this time was told the area was serviceable but the cabinet was full. I was told a Tech would need to come out and check the accuracy of this and then get me in.

Well, another 2 calls today and now they backpedaled on that conversation. I waited a hour for Supervisor to call me and basically say, “Oh yeah service is available but there is no space for you.” The last people when they left their service spot was taken in the area. I asked by whom knowing we were the only family who has recently moved into the area and he couldn't answer. He told me to go to the nearest store and ask to have a Tech dispatched of which they had no power to do so. AT&T should be broken up for the crooks and liars they are. I've had to talk to all of these different reps getting different stories to still be in the same spot! I pray their stock tumble causing the CEO to have to resign because of the loopholes they use to get over on consumers!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

On July 9th, 2018 I spoke with a female representative from AT&T regarding their wireless internet plans. She stated that for 12 MB it would be $50 per month but included the fact that if I signed up for Auto Pay, I would receive $5 off my monthly bill, bringing my total monthly bill to $45 per month. I agreed and signed up for Auto Pay that day and gave my American Express account to be billed.

I recently received my bill for this month and it does not show the $5 decrease on it. When I called AT&T customer service to inquire about my bill, the representation denied seeing anything $5 off my bill for enrolling in Auto Pay and said they did not have any kind of promotion like that. It is evident that the AT&T saleswoman I first spoke to on July 9th falsely stated the amount I would be billed for the wireless internet in order to make the sale. These people took so much time out of my life, trying to fight with them on the phone in order to be ensured I was charged the correct amount on my bill. Overall, I am very dissatisfied with AT&T and find them to be disloyal.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

My neighbor two doors up the street added Uverse on Friday. I believe the contractor somehow disconnected my service. No internet, no television, basically revisiting the 70’s. Things happen, I get it. The problem comes when customer service says, "No one came. Review issue until Tuesday. It’s not the end of the world." Very poor response time to your customers. All due to a contractor. I run my business out of my home. This will cause me money as well as inconvenience.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I should have learned my lesson by now and ditched AT&T. I asked AT&T to port my business landline to a new AT&T mobile phone and they cut off my business internet in the process. I’ve spent a couple of hours today on at least a dozen phone calls and been passed from tech support to sales and back several times and it just gets worse every time I call. The last call I requested cancellation of service. Then an hour later I was emailed that a technician would come to my office in 7 days to fix my internet that isn’t broken but was remotely disconnected. Geniuses. Good riddance. Why there hasn’t been a class action suit for their disastrous “business” practices is beyond me.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I recently, March 2018, bought a house. Having been born and lived in Inner City Atlanta, I decided that the city's expenses were "more" than their worth. To keep on point, Xfinity. Their service was GREAT!!!! But, the price was WAYYYY too much! So, I paid them and patiently waited for Google Fiber!!! Had to give up my rental house and decided to settle down and just BUY MY OWN!!!! Google Fiber was not available and AT&T was the ONLY service available other than Xfinity. So I ordered it.

SYNOPSIS: AT&T sucks out loud!!! MY TVs freeze every 10 minutes! They said it was my internet router and sent another one. I switched it out but, y'all know!!! Well, I do not even watch that much, just news and Family Feud and maybe a few old shows but AT&T's service SUCKS OUT LOUDDD!!! #DeepSigh... Now I gotta speak with Xfinity, since they do provide here and I can watch MY ATL FALCONS w/o interruptions!!! ***I thought AT&T would be doing better than they are. THIS COMPANY IS OLD AS DIRT!!! Really???? ***

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

First off I don’t understand why AT&T get to treat people like they have lots of money. When I spoke to a customer service rep and they tell you one thing and I got name a conformation email about my bill. I call for my bill. When they tell you one thing and get your bill it be double that. And I don’t understand when they call. They say it’s been recorded but why they don’t see the notes that the person you spoke with on there and if they made any changes but I see it but they want to charge you for some that the other rep never said. They are a rip off. Pls someone do some.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

What I don't understand is why AT&T is still in business in a capitalistic and democratic society. Isn't capitalism based on how well a company meets the needs of its customers? Isn't a democracy about fairness and equality? Perhaps this says something about where we are at in our social and political position of the 21st century and the lack of true capitalism and democracy. Putting all this aside my 3 month ordeal with AT&T was an absolute shameful nightmare and it started with one of those "too good to be true" propaganda campaigns. How could I have been so duped? AT&T is an American company is it not? An American company wouldn't rip you off, would they? That is what other countries do right? Well, think again.

Who sent an advertisement in the mail that said we could get AT&T wireless internet for $30 a month? Who sent out a technician that said there are no AT&T lines in our area AFTER we purchased iPhones from AT&T at 50% with the monthly installment plans and planned on having both internet and wireless phone service that would give us "better coverage" for a "better price" than our current separate providers according to the sales representative? Who refused to let us out of our phone contract once it was evident that there was no AT&T service available in our area AFTER the 14 day cancellation period was over? Who then sent us a bill 3 months in a row for the full price of the phones instead of 50% off?

Who never told us that if we paid our phones off early to get AT&T out of our lives, that we would have to pay the full price for the phones? The answer to all these questions is reciprocal and those are only the highlights of this living nightmare. These are only half of the problems we faced with AT&T. Thank God, we paid our phones off IN FULL just to get out of this living nightmare, and went back to the company we were with for the past 10 years before the nightmare began where we were always provided impeccable service. My lesson? If the deal is too good to be true, then it is. Welcome to the new America: Land of the... And home of the... (Feel free to fill in the blanks)!!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

AT&T has destroyed the DirecTV customer service. It seems AT&T Is using all kinds of sub-contractors that provide horrible service like Viasat. This has been going on now for over 7 weeks and not solved yet.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

Just got another Uverse rate increase. Despite the Trump corporate tax cuts AT&T continues to gouge little customers; greed, greed, greed at its finest. I guess the rate increase is needed to support AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson's 28 MILLION DOLLAR salary and the rest of the excessively compensated senior executives. Screw the customer every chance you get guys and get your GREED on. I wish I had an alternative service provider but I live in a rural area, otherwise I would switch in a heartbeat.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

We have used AT&T U-verse for several years. After a power outage, they sent a tech out to fix our TV, Wi-Fi and phone. Before he left, he failed to reconnect our PC and iPad to the printer, so we can't print now. It worked fine before they gave us a new Wi-Fi name and password, but now our printer will not work. They will NOT come back to fix this problem. When I called AT&T customer service, they were not helpful at all. Now I have to pay someone to come out and fix the problem they caused. I don't think this is very good customer service. By the way, if you have a landline with AT&T, it is NOT a true landline anymore. When your Wi-Fi goes out, so does your so-called landline.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I was approached in my home by an AT&T sales person on July 4th. In his pitch I was told that their internet is much faster than Spectrum and I would pretty much never have to deal with buffering, timed out loss of info, and being disconnected. HA! This internet is SLOW SLOW SLOW, and buffers at least 2 times an hour when streaming shows. I was told that if I signed up that day the installation fee would be waived. I learned that wasn't true when I saw a withdrawal on my bank statement for $140. I was told that if I signed up for autopay, I would receive a $5 a month discount. Um, not true. Then for another discount, if I signed up for paperless billing I could get another $5 per month in savings.

When I called AT&T to ask about this, the billing representative said to me that I was giving him incorrect information when I described what had happened with the salesperson. That confused me and I thought he must have misunderstood me, so I repeated myself again only to have him say to me that what I had just told him did not happen. Um, excuse me, but was I just accused of lying in an indirect manner? I went around with him a couple of times until I became fed up and asked to speak to his supervisor. I waited on hold for over 7 minutes then I hung up and called back. This call lead me to a much friendlier agent who validated my agitation with AT&T, apologized, and said he unfortunately couldn't do anything to help but maybe the loyalty department could.

So again on hold, at least this time for only 3 minutes. When the woman came on the line she was rude straight out from hello and proceeded to tell me that my $99 would not be refunded, they would do nothing to make any amends, and oh, BTW, the autopay and paperless discounts apply only to people who subscribe to a bundle package of services. This business has absolutely atrocious communications among the various departments, dishonest business practices, and horrible customer service. They are thieves and they just don't seem to care. How are they managing to stay in business? The only thing I can figure out is they go into market areas where they have little to no competition. I am a case in point. It's them or Spectrum (which is double the price).

I'll most likely go back to Spectrum if the quality of the internet doesn't improve. Spectrum does have good customer service which sometimes is worth so much more than the price I pay them for my internet. It's basically reliable (oh yeah, AT&T internet was out for 24 hours within the 1st month of using them!!) and the customer service reps do try to work with me when I've had an issue. One this is for sure though... AT&T will eventually be out the door.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I am surprised that AT&T is still in business after I experienced the INCOMPETENT customer service and UNETHICAL billing practices. It's been taking me over a month just to get the TV boxes (that come with the U-Verse plan). Each time I called, the rep (who is stationed OVERSEAS) did not understand me and transferred me to someone else (also OVERSEAS) who did not comprehend the problem. It is beyond me how something so simple can be this frustrating. And I won't even start in with their (almost illegal) billing practices. If there would be another cable company in the area I would switch immediately. My blood pressure rises every time I have to dial AT&T's number.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

A AT&T/DirecTV salesman had been to my home three times trying to sell the package deal, internet and TV. The last time he came he said, "I can give you the same service you have now half the price you're paying now plus a $300.00 Visa gift card." I said ok and had my EBP disconnected. What a mistake! The Visa gift card was only $200.00 and the internet was like dial up and every time it rained or the wind blew, the satellite would lose the signal. Finally I had to do something so I called to have the service disconected. I was on the phone and switched back and forth. Finally, a man told me that since the bill was paid through July 25, 18 that I would only owe $360.00 for early disconnect and I said ok. The man then offered new deals and three months free to watch TV on internet and I said absolute no that I'm going back to reliable EPB. So he said that I would receive an email within 24 hours after disconnect telling me how to return the equipment.

The service was disconnected after midnight on the 25th of July and EPB installed my wonderful service on July 26, 18. I never have received an email telling me how to send equipment back so I called DirecTV, then had to call AT&T and was back and forth again. They couldn't even find my account. I have changed my new phone no. 4 times with them, yet they still didn't have the right phone no.

Finally, I was told that the service was still on and I said NO it was turned off just after midnight on Wed. July 25th. Then I had to talk to a lady who was in a hurry and she said, "Just take the equipment to UPS OR FedEx and they will box it up and send it back," and I said, "Please give me an account #,"and she said she didn't have access to account numbers, "Just take the equipment and use the account number on your bill." So then I asked if she would send me an email with instructions, she said no. I still don't know any more than I did. Please be careful when dealing with these companies. I will never be taken in again by these companies.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Anyone who is thinking about using or leaving AT&T Uverse beware! My parents had Uverse for years. They periodically would jack rates up, usually you play the game & they suddenly agree to lower it back to what it was so you don’t leave. Well they didn’t first time around, then after they switched they of course said we could have matched that. Whatever too late. So next month we get 2 invoices one from ATT & one from DirecTV, which are technically the same company. We had been paying ATT for both.

Well ATT says they are withdrawing $125 from the account automatically, meanwhile the DirecTV says we have a credit of $110. I call to find out how this can be & to have them combine the bills that should not have been separated in the first place. I get bounced back & forth from ATT & DirecTV 5 times, they wanted to go to a 6th. I was on with them for over 1.5 hours. With everyone saying the next was who could combine them so we only pay the $15 everyone wanted us to pay & then get a refund. May parents are on a fixed income this is BS... Finally I did what I should have in the first place & told them to turn off auto withdraw & when we feel like it or when they learn how to combine the bills the way they had been we’d pay the $15 we actually owe... UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

We were billed for the collection of our modem, even though the tech in fact collected it. ATT service was very difficult to reach, and entirely unresponsive when reached. They sent the bill to a collection agency and refused to do anything. Avoid ATT if there is another option!

Original review: July 27, 2018

I have now being waiting for a technician for 3 days to come install AT&T fiber optic, every day they are telling me that they will be coming between the hours of 9 and 11am... I have spent countless hours on the phone with pretty much everybody and only managed to squeeze out robot like written answers. This has been the most stressful experience, I am writing this review as I am holding to close my account and move to Spectrum. They should thank AT&T for their crappy service, which brings them many more clients!!

Original review: July 26, 2018

I signed up for phone, internet and Uverse. Up to now they have scheduled three installation days and no one shows up. They gave us time slots from 9-11 and then make us wait all day for no one to show up. I have spoken to call centers in the Philippines and San Diego and they say they can't do anything about their dispatching department. Managers say they're trying but nothing gets done. I will be canceling this order and going to Spectrum. Sad that we were ATT (Pacific Bell) customers for over 30 years!

Original review: July 26, 2018

We've attempted multiple times to resolve our dispute with AT&T because we would've liked to be long term loyal customers. On the times they've "claimed" to help us, in fact the truth was the opposite. You (the customer) have no guarantee that whatever is being told to you from the person on the other side, is in fact truthful. A good business will at least honor their word. To AT&T, it appears they have no grasp or even idea of what "holding to your word" means. Even after they say "the request was accepted, your account is being updated..." It should never be the customers fault for being told a lie. This is why I recommend to other potential customers to not fall for their friendliness on the phone. Loyalty is not in AT&T's dictionary. Too bad.

Original review: July 25, 2018 Most of the customer service representatives I have dealt with in the past two years are incompetent. There seems to be a lack of training. In most instances they
have processed service request incorrectly, or don't seem to understood your request. I have had to escalate to their "Office of the President". The last time
I called this office the person hung up as I started telling him what problem I was having. Also, it's difficult to reach a live person if there is a problem and their

online sites are not user friendly. AT&T do not seem to care about their consumers.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Sales rep are misleading (lie). The notes they enter into their system are not correct. Ask for someone above, response: "They’ll just reroute the calls back to us..." Supervisors provide meaningless "I’m sorry’s". I was told I would have to WRITE a complaint to: AT&T Corporate, 208 S. Akard Dallas TX 75202. HOWEVER, found this number on the internet: 210 821 4105.

Spoke to a “case manager” at corporate (another call center?), I was told a report will go in the young man's file and the phone conversations will be listened to. Misleading customers appears to be a standard practice with AT&T. Case manager stated their method of handling complaints in the same manner has been in place for years. I had to tell her that it is obvious that it does not work. I have given AT&T 3 chances. Cancelled the contracts twice and went with another carrier. Now that AT&T and TWC/Spectrum have merged... I’m hoping ** will get the support they need. There are too many monopolies with “Call Centers” disguised as “Customer Service”.

Updated on 07/26/2018: If you are receiving misleading info from AT&T sales rep please consider contacting the FTC 877 FTC help, your State ATTY General's office, Better Business Bureau and possibly a local TV news station. It is possible that these organizations can start investigating what appears to be fraudulent practices of ATT unversed etc. if they receive enough complaints. Navigating ATT call centers is the equivalent to an abyss.

7/26/18. approx 9 am installer calls. I call the 210 corporate number. I am transferred to 3 different states, Florida, South Carolina etc. All reps said they never heard of corporate complaints. Another person gave me the same number I called and then said I’m pressing wrong prompts. Confident I did not I asked her which prompts to press... She did not know.

I called because I received a call from an ATT installer in spite of telling the case manager that I did not request service. I attempted to contact the case manager Dani, however the customer reps claimed they never heard of the corporate complaint department, transferred to 3 different states. Again caught in the ATT abyss. 7/25/18. I contacted ATT at the 210 corporate complaint department. I spoke with Dani, obtained employee ID number and provided with case number **. I told Dani since I never agreed to service, do not send anyone out to my home etc. She agreed, all was canceled. Phone call took place @8:30 am.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Literally the worst technicians and customer service I have ever experienced. We have been told multiple times, over the last month, someone was coming out to get our internet and tv setup and still nothing! Every time a technician comes out they say some other technician has to fix the box outside before they can get it set up, which never gets fixed. This morning they were supposed to be at the house between 9 - 11 am. Someone called and said that a technician is checking to make sure the box outside was fixed and no one ever showed up. We call and they say it’s not worth their time or money to fix the box. This is ridiculous!! A customer is not worth their time or money??

Original review: July 24, 2018

I am writing this review to let people know what I get from ATT. First I was forced by ATT to switch from regular DSL to their new Uverse system. I had no choice. There is no cable company here at all. First thing is my telephone is now through the internet and not analog anymore. I have had this phone number for over 40 years. It always worked. When the power goes out so does the phone. Even if the power never goes out it quits all the time. Every time the Uverse quits so does my phone and it quits all the time maybe 10 to 20 times a day every day no exception. I have called them hundreds of times and they sometimes send out a tech but it never gets fixed. The norm here is no phone, no internet for several hours every day. I signed up for the fastest plan. They offered elite I think they called it. Well I can think of some names to call it but elite is not one of them.

My brother lives next door and he has the same thing. His goes out just like mine. But they still charge the full price just like if it was working. Plus I have to watch the bill closely for extra charges that appear all the time. I wondered if it was worth all this hassle. I even set up my cell phone as a hotspot and disconnected my Uverse and guess what? I did not even see a reduction in speed. I got the internet just as good as the Uverse thing over my TracFone with only 3g. That seems weird to me. Uverse here can't even beat cell phone speeds.

I have been using ATT for a very long time 40 years the same phone number. My email is still blah blah blah @pacbell.net. PacBell ain't been around for a long time. Uverse is the worst internet phone system you can get in my experience. If there was any alternative I would be gone so fast they would never even get a look at my butt going out the door. All I am doing is waiting for any company to come along and let me sign up with them. As soon as that happens it's tah tah ATT.

Original review: July 24, 2018

So far, I have been transferred 3 times and it has been 37 minutes. I speak with someone and they then tell me wrong department and they will transfer me, then I get transferred to same department and am on hold for 10+ minutes each time. They take 90 seconds to tell me "Sorry sir, I will transfer you but let me verify your name...I am now going to transfer you, regarding your issue at this address and this phone number so that they can..." They go on and on about what they will do. If I can change from AT&T, DONE!!!

Original review: July 24, 2018

This is the worst cable company ever. My Uverse was supposed to be installed on Friday, it is now Monday night, several hours of being on hold and still NOTHING!!! I have been a customer for over fifteen years and this is how you treat loyal customers??? I waited Friday for seven hours and the Uverse tech never showed, I waited all day on Saturday and nobody showed after the manager Heidi promised me they would, tech came Sunday but the order said a repair for internet so no Uverse again, Martin told me it would be on definitely today. GUESS WHAT? STILL NO UVERSE, I think I might just have to cancel after all these years, customer service sucks, nobody can figure anything out.

AT&T expert review by ConsumerAffairs

AT&T Uverse Internet service is provided by AT&T, one of the oldest utility companies in the United States. With over 10,000 patents and nationwide coverage, AT&T offers various Internet, telephone and satellite options to customers all over the country.

• Online orders: Customers can order services directly from the AT&T Uverse website. Available options are based on zip code and street address.

• 24/7 support: Uverse technical support is available 24 hours a day via telephone, and live chat is available via the AT&T website.

• Reliability: Users get a dedicated line with steady services and little variability in speed, even during the busy evening hours.

• Easy switch: Moving from another company to AT&T is simple and quick as the company offers coverage to the majority of U.S. addresses.

• On the go mobile viewing: Subscribers can download the Uverse app to view live or recorded TV straight from their mobile devices.

• Best for: Those who need a reliable connection for news, information and homework help.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

TX
(800) 288-2020
www.att.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business