AT&T Uverse

Compare Internet Service Providers

Research top Internet Service Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I had AT&T U-verse and switched to Xfinity Feb 16 and the technician said my service would automatically be cut off from AT&T. I did not receive emails from AT&T after Xfinity took over and did not realize that AT&T was still billing me for the service. I was cancelling my wireless service with AT&T and signed on to learn I had two different account numbers. AT&T had been charging me for over a year to the tune of $2573.90. I called and the customer service agent who had no empathy and was rude. He should you should have cancelled the service not his problem.

I informed them that I had absolutely no service with them for a year. Still crickets and no type of response whether they would look into it. I requested a manager and I was put on hold for 15 minutes before I was cut-off. I called several times and was on the phone for over two hours and still no response or help. I also tried to unlock my phone which is still locked going on day two. My daughter's phone was unlocked within four hours yet my is still in limbo... I highly recommend NOT to have AT&T provide any service!!! Awful.

I have had AT&T U-verse service for several years. The internet has been slow to non-existence. I have been calling with complaints for over a year. Four different service calls were scheduled where the service tech would show up an hour early and then leave a note that they could not wait. One time, I was scheduled for a service call from 4-8pm, I got home at 3:50 to a note on my door that the tech was there at 4:15 and could not longer wait. I finally took an entire day off work and was able to get the modem replace, now instead of it being slow, it only works intermittently.

Now they have dropped all local channels from my service. When I call to discontinue my service they want to charge me because they say that I am in a contract. I never renewed my contract with them. One of the many times I called complaining about my service, the rep that I spoke to said that they were going to adjust my bill because of the problems I was having. Now I find out that he put me in a contract with them. There is nothing they will do about this or will they review their records. They are not required to provide even the barest of service but we are required to pay them each month. At what point have they voided their own contract for not being able to provide the service that was contracted for in the beginning? DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AT&T.

I have never had such a terrible experience trying to get new service. The first man I had talked to to set up my account was nice until he mentioned about direct debit for my account and I told him absolutely not. He said he had removed that, but within that week I received a welcome letter for direct debit of my account. Then I had told him I wanted the early morning installation. We confirmed both were going to be the 8-12 slots and I said it would be perfect. Later on, emailed I get a confirmation and one was 8-12 and the other 12-4 which I didn't agree to.

I called back when I got the letter for auto debit and he was very nice and confirmed that the man had Never taken me off of that even though he said he did. I thought about it and decided due to the first guy not being on the same page with what was and what he had said and scheduled me for I decided to cancel service. If this is how it already is, I don't want to bother.

I called to cancel and the lady said everything was good. She was from one of the Carolinas and nice. She said I'd get a confirmation email which I never got with my verified email address. Then last night I get a call to confirm my installation? I immediately called back and talked to a man. He said it showed I requested for it to be cancelled and didn't understand why it wasn't cancelled and why I was still set up for the installation. He also said he'd send me a cancellation email to my personal email and I never got it. This afternoon around 12pm, I got a call about my installation for today!

I don't understand how I have to call, call, call and nothing gets solved. Also everyone except the first man and woman I did speak with had such strong accents that it was so hard to understand them. It didn't help I'd make a statement and they'd read what they were suppose to say and repeat it over and over. Even when it didn't even answer or have anything to do with my statement or question. This is absolutely ridiculous. At this rate they should be paying people to use their service.

I pay for high speed internet and have had my connection and box checked twice and my internet still goes out almost every night! I'm a full time student and I work! I don't have time for this!! I restart the router multiple times and our internet is still out! I've called AT&T multiple times and they say they might have to charge me $99 because the connection might be damaged! What?!? How is this my fault?! Our internet will work perfect for a few hours and then it completely stops working for a day. I've have the box replaced twice. Don't get AT&T.

On Feb. 11, 2017 I went into AT&T with my sister. She had just purchased a new iPhone and wanted to buy a case for it. While in the store the representative started to talk to me about starting a plan with AT&T for cable and internet. I explained that I did not like AT&T or DirecTV, but the representative continued to push the promotion of the service. I was offered a free iPhone and a $200.00 Visa gift card as perks to sign up for the plan. As she continued to talk I decided to sign up and take advantage of the perks. It sounded really good. She told me in order to receive the free perks I had to sign up for the service and have it for at least a month before I could retrieve any of the perks. Ok I signed up for the service. I have kept the service for a month and paid the first bill.

So on March 18, 2017 I went into the store to retrieve the iPhone that I was offered and I was told that I would not receive the iPhone. I was told that the promotion was over, but I was offered the promotion at the time I signed up for the service as a perk to get me to take the service. Now I did my part AT&T is not willing to do their part. This is so unfair to me as a consumer and I am stuck with a service that I hate and I have not receive anything that I was promised. When in the store on March 18, 2017 the Manager acted like he knew that I had been lied to and that he was Ok with it. Said he was sorry but he could not allow me to retrieve the iPhone because it was a old promotion. But if that's true then it had to be already old when it was offered to me which makes it false advertisement. It just seems like that should be against the law to do things like that to consumer. Please help me fight AT&T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AT&T?

Had a two year agreement with a discount and I was told, I have it in writing that if I upgraded or downgraded the discount stayed with me and the price guarantee would also follow me at the cost of the new package. Well yesterday I upgraded, lost the two year price guarantee is now only a one year and my discount decreased by $26.00. AT&T states when I called to discuss all these changes on my bill and about the possibility of canceling, the gentlemen says to me, "Well you had a agreement until December 2017 to stay with AT&T." WHAT ABOUT THE AGREEMENT you had with me AT&T? Get your service elsewhere... At least DISH backed up what they said would do and what it was going to cost you. Don't do business with these liars, and they don't care about their customers. They will say anything to get your business. I am already looking for another service.

I realize that there was an wind storm on March 8, 2017, but 9 days later I still do not have home phone or internet! I could understand 2 or maybe 3 days, but 9!!! God made the Heaven and earth in 6 days yet AT&T can't fix their own system in 9. I have not seen an AT&T truck on the road since the day after the wind storm so where are they?

I have been using U-verse for approximately six months now. Technicians have come to my home at least 10 times to fix problems. This is the worst television service I have ever encountered. They have come and change boxes twice, given me new remotes. They have rewired certain sections of my home all to no avail. The wireless boxes are useless. There is a terrible delay in making any actions, you have to press the remote five or six times before anything happens. I personally learned how to reboot the system so I didn't have to call technicians to help me do it. I reboot the system at least three times a month. Absolute garbage service. I often just turned the TV off at utter frustration. I have since changed to DirecTV which is absolutely wonderful. No more stress!!

Upon ordering my bundled service of Internet, television, and telephone in February of 2016 I was told I had to pay a $450 deposit. I was informed I would receive $400 of that deposit back in the form of a Visa gift card. When I didn't receive the gift card in the time frame given I called and was told the amount was credited to my first bill. After checking my bill to be sure that I hadn't received my deposit back and verifying that I hadn't I contacted AT&T via their website and used the chat function where I was told I could not get my deposit back until this service was cancelled at the end of my contract.

I did not want to argue with them so I printed off my conversation in the chat and patiently waited until my contract was up. When I contacted AT&T over the phone I was told I paid a fee and not a deposit as I was originally told and as I was promised to get back in the chat. I once again went to the website and spoke with a representative through the chat function after informing them of what I was promised and the fact that I had a transcript with those promises from past interactions with AT&T. I was told to call their cancellation and retention department.

I spoke with someone in the Charlotte, NC office and was told the only way I could get my deposit (that was now referred to a fee again) back was in $5 per month credits to my bill. After explaining to her that I have two transcripts from chats with AT&T Representatives stating that I would receive my money back she told me it was not possible. I explained that legal fees alone with surpassed this amount if we had to go to court over the issue. At that point I was informed that they have a legal team that will take care of it if it comes down to that. I ended my conversation with her, calmed down and called back to cancel my account anyway.

Without even being asked to retain my deposit the person I spoke to this time immediately told me that I would receive a check in the amount I was owed. It's a shame that a business would treat a loyal customer the way I was treated. I would suggest to anyone ordering AT&T services to get anything promise to you in writing before allowing them to connect services at your residence or business. I will never use their television or Internet services again.

Worst experience ever. Uverse offers back up as parts as a bundle. (Have 2 other back ups) CANNOT CANCEL UVERSE 360. Penalty of $ 80.00 to cancel. I agreed. Just not to see Uverse ever. 28 years with AT&T. Hope the government puts AT&T out of business.

The issue began when I had services with DirecTV in August 2016. I have never had a problem with my internet and TV services with DirecTV. When we moved (Across the street) we were told that we had we would no incurred any moving charges. That was a lie, we incurred moving charges. I called to inquire about the removal of these moving charges. They promised $100.00 off or $60.00 off my next bill. They never got a bill correct. I was billed for Satellite set-up and install. They never set up anything but turned on a switch. I also was billed for premium channels that I never requested/ordered. The only thing I ever ordered from DirecTV was a movie ($5.99) never a premium channel. My monthly bill went from $89.00 a month to $140.00 a month. I explained to them that I was not paying that because I never had all those services on my account.

I promptly told by customer service that I had 2 account numbers (AT&T-Internet) and TV (DirecTV). So, I had to call two different companies for any billing services. Every time I called to fix my account, I was promised and transferred and transferred and then told, call DirecTV for my TV services and AT&T for my internet. There was never a consistency with the customer service. After 4 months of lousy service, I cancelled my service. I agreed to pay the early termination fee on January 25, 2107. I was told to return all equipment before February 15, 2017. I returned the equipment on Jan 31 at the nearest UPS store.

On March 10, they decided to go into my account and withdraw $673.38 (above and beyond the termination fee). They said I never returned the equipment to them and they billed me for it. To add to the mix, AT&T also continues to bill me for services that were disconnected on January 25. I got a bill for $125.83 (restore charge, past due and convenience fee) for a disconnected service. I called to inquire about this bill that was due March 5, but I have to call Monday- Friday during business hours only.

After a weekend of persistent detective work, I called the AT&T offices and complained about the abrupt debit of money from my account. I was told that the equipment was returned and AT&T had it since February and never advised the other departments (DirecTV) that they did receive the equipment. When I asked if I could speak to a supervisor, the representative said, "My supervisor REFUSES to speak to you about this matter." I was so angry but remained calm. After 3 hours on the phone and finally spoke to a supervisor/manager. DirecTV/AT&T said that they will refund me $180.00 in the next 30-60 days. It took less than 24 hours to debit my account (without permission) $673.38 but 2 months to return my money. I will never ever have service with AT&T or any of their affiliates. Their service is horrible, the customer service is deplorable and rude. I will never recommend them for anything to anyone.

We called two weeks ago while we were moving to our new house to begin the process to transfer service. The representative was like "oh since you're going to this area here we can offer you Directv and faster internet for the same price". Also she said they could go in 3 days which would have been our first official day at our new house which was cool. We got excited. That morning we got everything ready and they never showed up. Instead, we got a bill that morning for $120 increase and a schedule service day for 7 days from that day (yesterday).

Anyways we were ok with them coming a week late and we just cancelled DIRECTV because the price fraud. So yesterday the dude shows up at 9:30 am. We tell him where we want the service blah blah and he gets to work. Then he tells us "umm, I'm gonna have to drill a hole in the wall to pass the wires." So we said "ok this guy is a professional go for it." Keep in mind this is our brand new house and this guy ** up our wall. Then we go out front to see how it's going outside with the wires and this dude wants to leave a long ass white wire hanging from the front of our house.

So my husband says "no, please tuck away that wire. This looks horrible." And he says, "oh well then you should get this wireless box for $10 more a month and we don't have to put up this wire." So we said "ok why the hell didn't you offer us this to begin with?". And then he decides to go to lunch. We couldn't go anywhere and it was a total 5 hour job for all that. He was so lazy, fat, had no manners, and horrible customer service! I wish AT&T could hire better workers that actually look and take their time and offer all the options before making unnecessary holes in our wall??? Worst experience ever!

Worst customer service ever! Haven't had internet or TV since Thursday and every time we call they tell us something different. We were suppose to have a tech come today but they never showed up. Upon calling we were told there is an outage in our area and the tech would not be coming. No calls, no text, nothing! ??? We had to call them to find out. They then stated that they guarantee it will be back on in 24 hrs. When asked what they would do if not on was told they would call us and not to call back until they call us. Tried to call back to file a complaint of rudeness and unprofessionalism and the phone number that says it's available 24/7 online says they are closed almost like they blocked our numbers. AT&T is super close to losing another customer due to poor customer service skills.

Called AT&T customer care line 611 from cell phone. First on hold for busy call volume from 0 mins to 12:31 sec. Talked to an outside rep guessing India. I asked a question can I get a better rate plan. Placed on hold from 12:38 to 38:16. Another rep answered "can I help you". I asked for a complaint number to call. Reply "there are no such numbers for complaints. You may go to a local store and complain". Placed on hold again 38:28 to 39:21 where I just hung up. Very poor Service makes me want to change companies regardless how long I have been a customer 10 years. I think they should have a local U.S. company handling complaints and call centers. India really doesn't care what kind of service they give to US customers.

I was guaranteed a 400 Visa card from AT&T when I signed up for the U-verse package. Told it would be 6 weeks to arrive, then called again after 6 weeks, was told it had to be claimed within 6 weeks and that the "window" had closed. Have repeatedly contacted them and spend hours trying to resolve, continue to get promises of resolution. Still nothing. Big scam!

I owed my U-verse bill, in fact it was time for my account to bill again. I contacted them on Tuesday March 7, 2017 on their website using their "live chat feature". I spoke with Kristen at approx 5 pm. I verified the amount of my bill which was $559!! I asked if it would be okay to pay that in full the following business day. She said that it would and said she would make a note of our arrangements on my account. (I worked in Customer Service for 2 Large companies and I know to get the name, date and time of the person you spoke with.)

The following morning I was up early working online when POOF my internet was gone and a window came up stating to contact them IMMEDIATELY regarding my bill. I was able to get to their website and again used the chat feature. I was told there were no arrangements on my account. I gave the name, date and time of the person I spoke to and they said, no, there are none. They said given that it is cut they would not restore it until it was paid, which I intended to do later that day anyway. The bill was paid at 11:30 am and it is now exactly 11:30 PM and I have no service. For the second time today I called, and the man told me he showed a $0 balance yet my account still seems to be "suspended". He tells me to reboot my modem and that brings up my internet. I still have no t.v. He said it will be several more hours before that is back on, that the tv folks and the internet folks aren't "in sync". I am so furious!

Firstly, I made payment arrangements for a ridiculous amount of money to be paid IN FULL the FOLLOWING DAY and they did not honor it. That rep dropped the ball. A manager even called me and said how they value me as a customer. Puhlleese. I am not saying I did not incur the bill or owe the bill, but I had made arrangements to pay it the very next day and they cut me at 6:37 AM. And now, after waiting 12 hours to do any work, I still have no tv. I can say I would, at the very least have been written up for this at my previous Customer Service jobs, if not fired. Yet there is not a thing I can do since no one there has any record of my "chat session". I think *I* need to put a recorder on MY phone to protect ME for "quality assurance". Buyer Beware of information given by this customer service department. I will be looking for a new company.

I really like my AT&T U-verse internet. I have had it for over a week with no speed or service issues. The installer gave me his number and said if I ever have issues to call him and not tech support. Customer service needs work and the initial rep who set me up misled me on after promo pricing but its okay. I have no complaints. My wired connection runs at 43Mbps and wireless at 34Mbps. Great service. Glad to be rid of Mediacom and their slow 15Mbps service that never ran higher than 10Mbps at any time.

I ordered high speed internet and U-verse package from AT&T three months ago. Most days we have no internet in the house at all. I can't work from home anymore because it takes me hours working with dial-up speed to work online. Then I find out from 2 different AT&T employees that it doesn't matter what you pay for, it matters how close you are to the box. Customer Service even said they were surprised the installation technician didn't tell us that!! I asked for refund and after an hour phone call, I did get half my money back. I hate U-verse quality but am stuck with it. Why would AT&T charge for a service they know they couldn't give???

AT&T may have merged with other companies to increase their services and bundle their services. However, the mergers are not seamless to customers and cause a lot of aggravation in terms of billing and payment issues. I had a package for DirecTV + Internet. Although these 2 services are both under the AT&T Umbrella, they behave as separate companies. For any issues, we need to connect to either DirecTV or AT&T Internet companies. Although, there is a common account, information to the common account does not guarantee that updates are made to individual services. It's like the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. When we cancelled our services, we had to cancel separately with AT&T Internet and DirecTV. The final bills had to be sent to different addresses. DirecTV charges you a hefty fee of $20 for every month of cancellation on your contract.

Here is the best part. We cancelled our services as we have moved to a new address. We called DirecTV twice to request that they send our final bill and the boxes for returning equipment to our new address as we were obviously no longer at the old address as of the date of cancellation. Well, DirecTV still went ahead and sent the equipment return boxes to the old address. Also, they do not remove the dish used for DirecTV. We had to remove it ourselves and recycle the dish. I will commend the representatives over the phone for being patient with customers in handling the mistakes made by their parent company with the mergers.

On Wednesday March 1st I placed an order to increase my Internet speed to 45 MBPS. The service person indicated the new speed would take effect immediately. Upon hanging up I lost internet and TV for two full days until a new modem could be installed. In the last 5 days I have had 3 service technician visits talked to nine service reps or tech support people and I was just told by a Technician that my area cannot get 45 MBPS service. My plan is charging me for 45 MBPS and I have 18.

On Sunday 3-5-17 I used the chat feature to request an adjustment for the service never delivered. The conversation essentially told me that they were going to provide a service but not charge me. This defies all reason and begs the question how come all the people on Thursday, Friday and Saturday were working so hard to deliver my higher internet speed and restore TV and internet when my area could never get this service? I have wasted hours on the phone and chats, been without service, reconfigured favorites, lost a library of recorded shows, planned my day around AT&T visits and received conflicting price quotes and one inexplicable bill summary by email. Conflicting information has been provided at every turn and no one seems to know what they are doing; but they are all polite and thank me for patiently waiting (God I hate that phrase).

In the heart of AT&T country Dallas/Collin County I can only get 18 mbps. That's like the Stone Age? I've got a 3 year old grandson who wants to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse without constant reloading every 10 seconds. That's what started this adventure; just make a simple call and get higher speed. Shouldn't be so hard. Shouldn't take over my life for 5 days. Shameful.

Since Mar 1 I have had the most horrible experience with the At&T company. It's unorganized, a bunch of liars, unprofessional. People don't know their jobs and they mess with your account drastically. DirecTV salespeople called on Mar 1 selling their product. They messed my current account drastically. The saleslady informed that they my account will start right away and gave me the incorrect account number. I canceled the DirecTV account and asked the sales person to maintain my original u-verse account. Instead she didnt do the needful and changed my u-verse account to U200.

Then they unified my account with my phone account which was never asked for. On 3/3 I spoke to the loyalty department and they informed me that they have fixed the U200 to change to U300 which was my original service and it will start within one hour, which didnt. The technical department was then the next people to jump in and say "oh, the order for U300 will only start on Tuesday" and I should call sales team on 3/4. On 3/4, the at&t kept on transferring my call from technical dept, sales, loyalty and now to the unified bill department. My problem is not been solved. I wish I never had to deal with these people. I am going to inform the apartment agency that they should not allow At&T service in our area.

I do not recommend this company at all. They required me to go into a year contract to guarantee my price and then increased my price. They kept telling me that due to market change they have to increase prices but they required me to go into a contract and is charging me 75.00 to cancel it although they increased my rate. One associate named Adam said he would credit me the increase and then escalated or transferred my call to a Marissa ** and after she told me it is in my service agreement that the price can change which I never received. I decided to cancel the service.

Once she set up the cancellation I asked about the credit the other associate spoke of and she said because I decided to cancel this service the next associate told me the fee will not be credited because I cancelled the service and then left the chat without me being able to question their decision to take back the credit especially since they increased my rate and are charging me to cancel the contract. THE WORST.

They had me waiting days for an install. I had 2 scheduled appointments both times I had no call no show appointments. When I called to complain they said "tough luck" and "we won't give you a discount off your bill. It's not our problem." Terrible customer support they were rude to me. They don't even deserve 1 star.

I paid the early termination to close my account after the customer service tanked when AT&T took over. So I returned the equipment and took a picture of the tracking number to follow up and sure enough it helped. I called after a month and they said they had not received and so I told them I showed they received on 1/17/17 and then they found it. So I was told that the equipment had to be sent to another department for review. And it is now March 1st and they are still reviewing the product and I have a $194.40 outstanding balance that is going to collections. Really! And they have the nerve to send emails to get my business back.

I terminated and closed my ineffective and erratic AT&T residential Internet service in October 2016 but the company continued to bill me. A couple months later after receiving my final quoted payoff, AT&T again billed me $5.00. On contacting the company about this for an explanation, and possible courtesy waiver, I was told by a very rude and unprofessional customer service representative that the five dollars is a service fee for my FINAL payment being processed over the phone by a live representative. This so-called fee was never disclosed by AT&T and/or their representative.

Suffice it to say that I will NEVER again deal with this moribund and immoral corporation and will never use or recommend their services. Customer service is severely lacking and I never could fathom how a charge of $5.00 could stifle or upend the bottom-line of a multinational corporation like AT&T. Customer service sucks at AT&T, and runs a very close second to its avowedly lousy service. Never again!!!

Honestly I'm enraged right now because of this worthless, scamming cable company. So, I've been trying to call to get my last bill lowered for a few days now because I've decided to cancel my subscription with this nightmare of a company. I've been trying on and off for a few days and I either get disconnected or their 'on lunch for 5-20 minutes'.

They've been pretty much ripping me off since the beginning. They've been sneaking in fees, telling me lies, and raising my bill without me being aware until it's time to pay! I literally just found out they added HBO without my permission for an extra $25 a month. I'm canceling asap and if anyone is considering getting UVERSE, DO NOT! You think Xfinity is a pain in the neck? They're saints compared to UVERSE. I just can't wait to finally cancel!! Goodbye UVERSE, let's NEVER meet again.

I called AT&T at 6:50 pm and got the "robot runaround" for the umpteenth time today. I spoke with a rep in India (I think) who called himself "Lance". He agreed to switch me to a "Retention Department" (which I have had to call every single month for a few years) and I got the ** robot again. By the time I got the robot to send me to ANOTHER rep, the message said, "The office is closed, call during business hours." By then I was furious - again.

They have continuously defrauded us by overbilling and scamming on practically a monthly basis. These criminals should be in prison. They kept me "on hold" just long enough so that no reps were available. This criminal activity only feeds their crooked politician friends. I HIGHLY suggest to ANYONE reading this that they NEVER use AT&T. I have been a customer for over 20 years, and it just gets worse and worse every year. Worse service and higher cost. My wife and I both have serious health issues and are senior citizens. This treatment is an abuse and outrageous. AVOID this fraudulent company at all cost. I am canceling by Monday, Feb. 28th ASAP. Screw these snakes. If I could give them a NEGATIVE 100 stars, I would.

Services were disconnected due to non-payment. All my fault for not canceling but I had other service installed first. So when it was disconnected I called to inquire about my email and pay the bill. So I did and at that point service was restored but I didn't know it because I let them know at that time I had other service. I called once I realized that the service was still on and they told me just return the equipment and there will be no further charges, well a month later they send me a reconnect fee saying because I paid the bill my services automatically are restored at a 49.00 charge and they added other fees for a total of 78.67. I called to talk to billing and was directed to the most rudest manager ever because it all was suppose to be resolved already. Looking at the complaint history it is my recommendation that no one uses AT&T services.

Every month you have to call about your bill and spend over an hour to try to fix it. The only reason they got 1 star is because you cant put 0 stars. I hate this company and would rather watch the black screen on the TV. than to have to deal with this company ever again. If anyone wants more info about this company call me on my personal cell phone ** because if I can save you from making the worst mistake of your life I will gladly speak to anyone.

Not a good experience... I signed up with AT&T Uverse and they told me a lower price at signing. When they turned on the service on 01/03/2017, the speed was lower. So, I ended up paying more to get 45mbps. This is not the worst part. Today, it's 2/22 (only 1 month and 18 days), we have been out of service for more than 7 days and a tech is coming 6th or 7th time, lost track of numbers. Their equipment is sub-standard and service is low quality. For some reason their WiFi range is short. Perhaps putting my own WiFi modem will work, if I can keep their service up for more than 2-3 days. Worst part is that since everything (internet, phone, TV, Netflix) works on one service and it goes down, nothing works...

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

AT&T Uverse Internet service is provided by AT&T, one of the oldest utility companies in the United States. With over 10,000 patents and nationwide coverage, AT&T offers various Internet, telephone and satellite options to customers all over the country.

• Online orders: Customers can order services directly from the AT&T Uverse website. Available options are based on zip code and street address.
  • 24/7 support: Uverse technical support is available 24 hours a day via telephone, and live chat is available via the AT&T website.
  • Reliability: Users get a dedicated line with steady services and little variability in speed, even during the busy evening hours.
  • Easy switch: Moving from another company to AT&T is simple and quick as the company offers coverage to the majority of U.S. addresses.
  • On the go mobile viewing: Subscribers can download the Uverse app to view live or recorded TV straight from their mobile devices.
  • Best for Those who need a reliable connection for news, information and homework help.

Compare Internet Service Providers