Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.22/5

Spectrum is an internet, cable and phone service provider. Spectrum allows customers to bundle internet, television and phone services with plans starting at $99 a month. Spectrum’s services are available in 41 states.

Find a service provider in your area

Compare offers on Find Your Internet

Get Started

Find a service provider in your area

Compare offers on Find Your Internet

Get Started

Spectrum Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spectrum?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spectrum?

Original review: May 22, 2020

Streaming with Spectrum is cost effective, affordable, more bang for your buck at $24 a month and $15 for movie bundle total $39 a month for all the channels and on demand and movies you could ever want and one phone call away for outstanding customer service. You don’t have to chat online. For.

Original review: April 11, 2020

Spectrum - I have been with them for other services for a long time then recently they came out with a new cell phone business. I usually find a cell store and stick with them but I made the move to spectrum after talking to a phone representative and going to one of there walk in stores. Showed me all the plans prices and they set it all up for me. The customer service is great. Everyone is very nice. They have quite a few stores. They have hot spots all over. You have access to a online app to see your information and to change things yourself. You can call them anytime and they will help you with tech support and take the time to talk to you. You can change your plan at any time and offer all the latest smartphones. They're great and would recommend to everyone.

Get buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 3, 2020

I am retired and spend the vast majority of my time at home within WiFi range. Don't use large amounts of mobile data. Spectrum's unlimited talk and text plan with 1 gig of mobile data for $14 per month is perfectly suited for me. Have access to mobile data when needed and the coverage is excellent. Also total monthly bill is $14.00, no additional fees or taxes. Am very pleased with service and value.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I’ve had my ups and downs with Time Warner/Spectrum over the years, but I commend them for always striving to provide an excellent customer service experience. The agents are always informative, willing to help, but most of all they’re personable. They talk to you as if you were face to face with them (not scripted). Thanks!

Original review: July 23, 2019

So... I decided to visit a concert at the casinos in Stateline NV. During this event, someone picked my pocket and got my phone. :( I had some serious help from both Katie from the Greenville SC call center and the Cassie in the NY call center! They both took a horrible situation and made it much better by showing understanding about my phone being stolen not lost. Not only did they blacklist the phone so nobody can use it, they also helped me by not forcing me to pay for the stolen phone balance! No other provider would do that...not one!! They have me as a customer for life. Thanks Spectrum, Katie, and Cassie for superior customer service!

Original review: July 7, 2020

To be a "communications company" Spectrum is the WORST telecommunications company on the planet. There is absolutely zero internal communication within sales, tech support and billing. There is not enough space provided here for me to list all the issues I have had and I have been a customer for over 15 years... BUT regrettably there are no others options available to meet my geographical needs. Please avoid this company AT ALL COST or it will cost $$ you in the long run when you have no service for your business! I would be more than happy to discuss all the problems I have had with Spectrum **. Thank you!

Original review: July 7, 2020

I called Spectrum Cable Co. after finding a home. The first year was fine, but the first month (after the first year) my bill showed triple (not double), the amount I was paying with no notification. I was working two jobs & couldn't get back in time to call & reach anyone for a couple of days. I took time off work & called. They gave me 10 channels for $100.00, per month. Since I was never home I said ok. But then my bill went up $3.00-$4.00, every month.

I called (from work) & asked if there was anything I could do to lower my bill.... I was told that I was getting a great deal & if I didn't like it then I should cancel. Stupid me (being busy working) I didn't have another chance to call for another week! I was told for the fourth time, "If you don't like it, then cancel." Which I did, on 3-6-20. Now Spectrum has sent me to collections for $99.98, because I paid for a full 6 days in March of service even though I had them stop my service at 8:00 a.m. on the 6th of March. I refuse to pay for 3 weeks of service that I never had.

Original review: July 3, 2020

Where do I start? From price increase to price increase, each and every time. Just when I'm not paying attention, here comes another increase. Today I looked at my bill to get their number as I was having an issue only to find that my bill has increased by about $26! Not to mention it already increased before! Every time it's because the promotion has expired. Would you like to downgrade? Cut any channels? Done that already! How many more channels should I remove?! I think I'm going to start searching for another cable company. Internet service not all that either. Unfortunately for the gentleman who took my call, I was upset but he was very patient but could not assist any further except to downgrade in order to reduce my bill. This is unacceptable! Not to mention this is a pandemic and they are looking for more ways to increase your bill. SMH!!!

Original review: June 30, 2020

Most incompetent company I have ever experienced. They have been charging me illegally for service for a month at an address where service is not even available. I call them and they say "it should be working, check your equipment" and now "they will get to it when they can, depending on what else they may have going on".

Original review: June 26, 2020

I had been a customer of Spectrum for 3 years and had never paid an invoice short or late. I was the perfect customer. When the Covid-19 pandemic caused me to lose my job and subsequently my home, I called to cancel my internet service and was told that I would be charged for 2 months of service even though I was only connected for 6 days of the second month. I told the service representative my predicament, how I was only canceling my service due to hardship caused by the pandemic, and they said they offered no help, and would not even prorate my bill. This billion dollar corporation has no sympathy for the people who provide them with their revenue. Instead of assisting the public in their time of need, they are monetizing on our hardship. This is a heartless company that would rob a homeless man of his last shoe if given the chance.

Spectrum Company Information