Bright House Networks

Compare Internet Service Providers

Research top Internet Service Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Was called and sold on a $10/month upgrade to add basic cable and telephone line. Was told there would be no installation fee and I would have two boxes. Had one box installed and received a bill that was $50 higher than usual, not the $10 increase I expected. Called and they said there was an installation fee and that another box would be $5/month. I was either lied to or they are incompetent. If the other choices for internet were not so poor, I would drop Spectrum in a heartbeat.

I have contacted the Tech Support several times, I've had techs come to the house twice but the problem continues. I have been told by Spectrum and the HOA that many of my neighbors have also complained about the internet connectivity, and that techs will be sent to fix the problem. Last time I called the internet support tech said the outages in the community has been resolved that same day, and that they could offer for another tech to come and change the equipment.

Shortly after the tech left today the internet dropped again. The tech over the phone instructed me to unplug the power and wait, the same thing I have been told to do each time I call. I explained to him this is a reoccurring issue and that removing power will only temporarily fix the issue, he replied with nothing can be done by him.

I am disappointed in the quality of service I have received in attempt to fix this issue, I've had techs immediately respond and try and fix the issue and others who want to get off the phone, either way the issue isn't resolved. I just want consistent internet service. I am paying over $140 for their fastest internet speed, even when the internet is up it is incredibly slow as shown on many speed test done by me and over the phone with a internet tech.

My father was in the hospital, hospice, and we have to deal with funeral home (Feb-March). So we call, they had a $370+ bill, then they said was now over $700. My son took the March 17 bill and death certificate (March 4th) to their office with the equipment. Bright House Networks know he did not use Feb and March but would not waive it one dime. They bill until you cancel they said (but they did disconnect his service in March; liars too). Well I don't think my Dad could cancel then or now. He's passed. My father died and they still billed him for non usage. These people are crooks IMHO. No respect for my family during this very sad time. All about the money. We paid so probate does not get hung up. People try anyone else, trust me.

My bill continues to increase. They are advertising $29.99 bundles. I currently have basic Cable with Phone and Internet. My bill is over 200 per month. I called about the bundles they are advertising and was told the promotion is not for existing customers. Only new customers qualify. I don't understand. I've been a customer for 13+ years but yet I don't qualify for a bundle or promotion? I asked if there was anything that could be done for their loyal customers and was told there is nothing. When I advised that I would have to shop elsewhere to lower my bill I was told by the Rep "I do understand". I guess they only want new customers and screw all the long time loyal customers. Time for a change.

Coming from the North (Now I am in the South) I was looking forward to getting Xfinity from Comcast. Unfortunately Comcast does not service my area instead I am tortured by Bright House Spectrum which has the worst cable service ever. I barely watch TV as is and when I go on On Demand to catch up on my shows I get an error message or the box will freeze. I have only had this service for 3 weeks. I never thought I'd say this but I miss having Comcast. Bright House is the only option for my cable so I am stuck with it but I am not happy at all. I am also not looking forward to my $150 month bill either for such crappy service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright House Networks?

I recently received a notice that my bill would be increasing by $15 a month and since I feel I already pay too much, I called and asked to speak to someone about lowering my bill. The rude person at Spectrum told me she couldn't help me and if I wanted to "drop a line" (whatever that means) she would transfer me. When I explained, again that I wanted to speak to someone about a different package or other options, I was told they don't do that. Just to clarify, I asked if there was anyone in the company that I could speak to about lowering my bill and was told no - WTH! She was very rude and unwilling to assist me in any way. I will be calling another company on Monday and bye, bye Spectrum!

When Spectrum took over Bright House, I met with the Spectrum rep at the Key Vista clubhouse. He gave me a written quote to switch over my "triple-play" bundle ($29, $29, $29, under $110 with tax and fees). My first bill was $270. I complained to the local office in Tarpon Springs FL and they told me that I would have to bring the written quote to their office (could not send by fax or email). When I brought them the quote, they said they were aware of the problem and that I would get a credit for the overcharge and would be billed at the quoted rate which did not happen. I then contacted Spectrum and they said that I did not qualify for the quoted rate because I was not a "new customer" by their definition. After more complaint calls the charge was adjusted to 170.

Later, when I called to cancel the service they reduced the charge to $142/mo. I still believe that Spectrum should honor the 12-mo quote that their rep gave me when I signed up. I also feel that it would be appropriate for Spectrum to compensate me for the time I spent trying to get them to honor our agreement. Over 12 hours on phone/hold and travel to/from the Spectrum office. In my opinion two months' free service would be fair.

I moved to my apartment complex back in 2013 which they had a account with Bright House for cable. I put cable and everything was fine. I had financial problems months later and my cable was disconnected but I paid it to have connected again and continue to make payments. Without my knowledge they closed my account and gave me a new one which I was paying the bill. I periodically check my credit when I see they have put it on my credit report the old account and was charging me over $400. At this time I was getting continuously cable.

On March 10, 2017 made a payment of $171.74 which they applied it to the old account that they said it was a write-off. I've called numerous times which they haven't help me at all only to say to me today March 17, 2017 "you need to pay the remainder of $245." And we can't transfer the payment you made from the old account to the new one. They are terrible, they are thieves, everyone gives me different answers completely worthless. I don't have my old account number. I wish I could sue!

I ordered Spectrum service in hope that I could live stream movies and sporting events the same as on my cell phone (I have 4g LTE from a major cell carrier and am able to live stream movies and videos on my laptop with no changes to the settings on my laptop with no clipping stopping and or resetting service from my cell phone to my laptop).

When I plugged in my cable from spectrum to my laptop to stream movies and sports I would see clipping and delays in the video and eventually would freeze on laptop screen. My speed from my cell carrier to laptop is 8 Mbps down and 2 Mbps up. Spectrum was running at 100 Mbps up and 10 Mbps down. Never could get service to work from spectrum. Canceled service.

I had Bright House last year for two months, they told me December my rate will go out twice the amount because I was being grandfathers in to Spectrum. December 17, 2016 I had the service disconnected and took all the equipment to a Bright House store. Today is March 15, 2017. I was called this morning and told my service is now disconnected and I have a balance of $900, wtf. I been on the phone all morning and told I need to go to the store. I took the equipment and find whoever to prove they did their job correctly because it shows I have the equipment. Bright House is a rip off. They only take all your money, the speed is slow and they will not log your equipment when the time comes you don't want the service.

I have been a loyal customer with Bright House Networks and have never complained. In December of this year, my credit card number got stolen but my credit card company assured me it would automatically update all my auto payment accounts with the correct number. Unfortunately, that didn't work for Spectrum and I didn't realize it until January. I was only late for my payment by a few days and put in my new CC number and continued on with auto-correct. I thought that everything was updated for my account until last weekend. I occasionally work from home on the weekends and realized my internet and cable were both not working on a Saturday. Thinking it was a technical issue, I called and was told that my account was CANCELLED because of a late payment in February (by again 4 days). Apparently, I had to call to update my new CC number in the system and not just put it in online.

I received 0 notifications of a late payment and when I logged in to my account, it even incorrectly said that I had 0 balance. I told the rep that I was working from home and could just make a payment over the phone but they refused and had me drive to customer service location and pay in cash to reactivate my account. After I drove almost two hours to make the payment and come home, nothing was working. I called again and was told I didn't pay "enough" which was absolutely ridiculous since I paid the full balance in person. I had to talk to several more people and finally a manager to get it sorted it. I am an oncologist taking emergent patient phone calls over the weekend from my patients. Urgently needed the internet so I had to have my colleague cover me for most of the day.

My biggest complaint is the lack of communication from this company. How can you cancel a customer's service without any notification?? Many of us depend on the internet to work and pay high premiums to get it. One of the reps even admitted that many customers have had similar issues recently. I'm looking for other providers in the area and cannot wait to cancel my service.

This service is beyond frustrating. On Demand works for 3 minutes then flips back to main menu! Change channels and get "Please wait" message. Then another message "Channel is unavailable. Please try again later". Wait another minute or two and the channel comes through. What a piece of junk. And there is no such thing as escalation! Just go on hold and listen to instructions on how to reboot the modem. If I wanted to troubleshoot your problem and fix it myself I would not have called for assistance.

Bright House Cable has been overcharging me since the year of 2013/14 to present. I moved in my new place in the month of July 31, 2013 with a zero balance of my bill. I was told my bill will be $95 plus tax. They came out on Aug. 1, 2013 to install my cable in my new place. I got a bill saying I owed $145.00 for September which I paid. (Although I called to dispute) I paid $100.00 in October. When I opened my bill in November, the bill was $637.00. Thinking and knowing this has to be a mistake, I called them. These people told me that my bill was correct. I told them that this is a major mistake, and I have never in my life (since I've had cable) seen numbers like this! They insisted that they were right! I told them, "Look I've only been living here for 3 months, and there is no way that my cable bill could possibly show these ridiculous numbers."

I have been going back and forth with these people for 4 years and I'm still seeing these ridiculous numbers on my bill. Where I live I have HOA whereas cable is included, and I do not have ANY movie channels (never have because I don't look at movie channels). I'm still trying to dispute these ridiculous numbers on my bill, but of course they transfer you all across the country as I repeatedly tell my story over and over again! I know for a fact that they are robbing me with no doubt! Instead of taking responsibility for their wrongdoing, they even tried to tell me that I had not paid my bill.

I went to my bank, and faxed my documents to them showing where all my money had came out. They told me that they see where I had paid, and will refund me my money 5-7 days. No money refunded, and my cable bill is still way over the limit!!! I have called Channel 8 on your side because someone need to stop these people from robbing people of their hard earned money!!! Can someone please help me!!! They are liars, and are stealing!

I received an offer from Spectrum for internet service at $39.99 for 12 months. After ordering the service I was billed at $44.99 and not the advertised price. After contacting Spectrum I was told there had been a price increase. I questioned that I had sign up for the service at an advertised price at $39.99 FOR 12 MONTHS. The representative said there was nothing she would do and they would not honor the price that they had advertised. I will be leaving them again asap.

I returned to Spectrum in December 2016 after being with another tv provider company for 2 years. They offered me a promotional package for $142.00 (no tax). My bills have been $500 and I have made approximately 13 calls and it's still not fixed. Thus far, I have paid 492.13 in which I should only have paid 300 and I'm ahead of the billing cycle. I have asked for the Corporate phone number and they send me to everyone under the sun. My bill is currently at $400 and I am livid. I can't get anybody to assist me!!!

About 3 days ago I started having issues with my internet service. I pay for 100 download/10 upload service and now my internet is randomly running at 9-108 download /0.3-2.6 upload, yes that is correct. 9 download and point 3 (not 3.0) upload. My service also randomly drops me and my download and upload sit at 0 for a few seconds.

I called tech support and they sent someone from maintenance to fix my connection issues. When the Tech arrived, he informed me that there was nothing he could do to fix my service. He also informed me that Spectrum was "cleaning" up the mess that Brighthouse had in this area and that my connection could be this way for months with no estimated time of repair and no compensation for the horrible service I will be provided with. So what I am being told is that I have to pay full price for crappy connection for an unestimated time frame? Are you serious?

I was not having ANY connection issues 3 days ago and haven't for about a year. I greatly appreciate the honesty from the tech but I cannot believe that business practice of Spectrum/Brighthouse/Charter. I think it's time for me to start looking for another provider. Just to make my point, I am added some images taken of my connection speed using brighthouse speed test at http://speedtest.bhn.net/ which was suggested by Spectrum/Brighthouse/Charter phone tech support. I am unable to show you when the speed tests froze from losing connection but this in itself are good representations of my connection.

I have been a Bright House customer for many years. It was recently bought by Spectrum. The price of my services increased and the quality decreased. I called to ask if I could get my price lowered so I could stay with them and they said "NO". I tried finding another service and realized my area is monopolized by them and AT&T. I will never use AT&T again and now know that Spectrum knows that they too, have me right where they want me. Two bills, two increase already. Who can I contact about being gouged?

I pay my bills online through my brokerage cash management account. My payment to Bright House does not get posted as paid by Brighthouse. The payment showed up as outstanding meaning that Brighthouse never accepted the electronic payment. The supervisor for Brighthouse says that they have trouble accepting electronic 3rd party payments. I cannot believe that a company of this size in this business can be so out of touch and inept in this day and age. They say I have to send them a payment direct because they can't handle electronic payments! However, I shouldn't be surprised; all of their services are of very poor quality. I can't wait to get back to my DirecTV!

Telesales call from Brighthouse wanting me to upgrade my modem. I had declined before. My system worked fine. Brighthouse offered 60 mbps which is more than I need. I declined again. The rep says no charge for install and no increase in modem rent. Finally, I relented and said come on out. They did and my sister was visiting from out of state. I was not there. When I returned I found that my wifi was disabled and the new modem had its own. I worked for hours trying to get my wifi back up. It never fully has recovered and my printer remains offline and not working. The phones calls drop every day and almost every call. I have since bought new phones and a new wifi. But my tech savvy friends tell me it's best to get a new computer with newer operating system as well as mine is 4 years old.

To continue I finally called tech and they turned me to sales and after dodging my original complaint they offered to subscribe me to their wifi. For only $6 bucks a month. You can buy a great wifi for less than $80 why would I want to "rent" wifi at $6 a month? $72 cost the first year, $144 the next and so on. I called and asked for my old modem back. They responded with "can't do it". I asked for tech to come out and they responded with "they don't work on privately owned equipment". SCAM. SCAM.SCAM. Just an extra bit of profit margin they can squeeze. After a bit of asking around I found the exact story with not only residential clients but business accounts as well. FYI, the BHN/speed test reveals it's not that fast after all.

DON'T LET THEM CHANGE MODEMS ON YOU. As far as tv, I've canceled the premiums long ago. Not worth the extra fee to watch movies from the 80's and 90's. Now I have HULU, Netflix and soon to come Sling. I have double channels, same channels just different number, so I have lost some. I can't wait to fully cut this cord and never come back. Through Christmas I traveled to Illinois. They have Spectrum fully installed. It's a nightmare to try and navigate. Why we let these huge corporations merge I have no idea. The promise is always better quality and service with a lower price. That's never true. In this case it's worse quality, price and service.

What's the point of high HOA fee to include cable when it doesn't? I had Bright House/Spectrum internet in my old apt.. Had downgraded to just internet because cable prices were ridiculous. I just moved to a new location that has an HOA that gives all residents free cable, internet and phone. The tech I spoke to that was installing someone else's service said I get 1 HD box, 2 converters, internet and phone for free. If I want wireless internet, it would cost less than $10 a month.

When I called, not only was I transferred twice and had to wait over an hr. for them to get my acct. set up correctly, but they said I only get one box. They said I can get the other 2 converters if I was grandfathered into the plan. They said Spectrum only has regular boxes. My advice is to go with anyone else. If you have to pay for cable, get internet with anyone else and just stream. At least until Spectrum gets better service. Right now the employees are at that crossroad where left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. God knows what is happening internally, but it's definitely affecting their customer service.

I had Bright House internet services. I was paying $34.95 a month. Very fast, never a problem. Since the merger here in Central Florida the price nearly doubled to $60.30 for the same service. I called customer service and lied to me saying that my promotional price had expired. I was never had a promotional price. That's what I had been paying for the past year and a half. As I told the woman at customer service I will be looking for another provider.

I have been a Bright House customer for several years and have always been very happy with their customer service on helping me resolve tech problems and with making payment arrangements. And the past two weeks my mind has been changed due to the incident. January 15, 2017, I had agreed to make a payment. My bill was $189.56 and I called in on January 15, 2017 to the automated line and made a payment with my bank card which is the same card I use every time to pay my bill so Bright House automatically saves the card number. So I made a payment of $190.00 which I rounded up to make it easier. Went on about my day.

The next day was Monday I went to work 9-5 and on my way home needed to stop at the grocery store to buy food for my family. So I looked at my bank account balance before I went shopping and my account was extremely lower than it should have been so I browsed thru my recent transactions and saw the Bright House withdrawal of $190.00 then the next transaction was a Circle K Gas amount. The next transaction was another Bright House withdrawal on January 15, 2017 for the amount of $189.56. And I realized that the 2nd withdrawal... must have been a mistake so I called Bright House immediately and explained my situation. And the C.S.R. said, "Let me look at your account." Then he sees the double withdrawal on the same day for the slightly different amounts and says that his records showed I made a payment by phone of $190.00 and on the same day.

It shows in his records that I also drove to a Bright House Office and made a payment in person for $189.56. And I assured him that I did not drive to their Office and pay in person (as the computer said). And I nicely told him that I believed that because they stored my bank info into their computers. That someone must have did an accidental automatic withdrawal. So after going thru the details I assured him THAT I NEVER NOT ONCE, AGREED TO ANY AUTO-WITHDRAWAL. And I also explained that I am a single mom with two kids and I only get paid every two weeks. And that I needed that money for groceries and gas for the next 2 weeks. The CSR said he was documenting everything and he was then filing a ticket to refund and it would take 2-3 business days. And it would show back in my account.

So I waited.... and by Thurs I called back to ask why I haven't received my refund yet. And this CSR said, "Ok explain to me what happened." So I did... Then the CSR says it may take 3-5 business days. So I waited a few more days and I called on Friday Jan 20th. And spoke to a CSR she said It may take a few days. So I asked to speak to a manager. And again I explained what happened. And the manager tells me that she found my "Ticket/Req for Refund" in the wrong location department. So she said she was filing it to the correct department and it would take another 3-5 more days. So I waited again... checking my bank account daily and still NOTHING WAS RETURNED!!!

NOW TODAY IS JANUARY 30 2017 AND I CALLED AGAIN TO SPEAK with someone. I explained once again to the CSR what happened. And she tells me that now my next bill is due. No refund will be made. So me and my family struggled for 2 weeks to get by on almost no money or food because Bright House never claimed responsibility for the double withdrawal and then lied to me for 2 weeks that it was filed wrong or misplaced long enough until they could say that my next bill is now due today so there will be no refund of money to my bank!!! I am pretty sure their mouths were fed and they did not worry about how to have gas for 2 weeks to get to work everyday.

I had faith that Bright House was going to RIGHT THEIR WRONG. So now it is time to let my Bank's Fraud Department handle it while I find and Cable/Internet Company. So if any customers read this it could happen to you too. WARNING. And to Bright House Management you are sure happy to make payment arrangements. But returning money that you took unlawfully deducted and then procrastinate until a time that you could say, "Well you did not get your money refunded 2 weeks ago. Because now 2 weeks later your next bill is due!!" That's not the way to treat your customers.

I am not normally driven to the brink of writing complaint letters, but in this case I am compelled by the reprehensible bait and switch tactic of Spectrum customer service. I have been a customer of Bright House for nearly 20 years and basically satisfied with the service other than the rising cost and then suddenly with the transition to Spectrum I lost a couple channels because now they were moved to an upgraded package. This is where things go downhill...

My wife contacted customer service to inquire about making some changes. She was advised by a rep named Pam that our modem is not correct and we needed an upgraded modem. She put in an order to have a tech bring one out. When he showed up he said the modem we had was the right one and Pam didn't know what she was talking about, that if he changed the modem nothing would work because we are Bright House customers and the codes would need to be changed for Spectrum. My wife calls back and speaks to a customer service rep who tells her that to have the 100 mb modem and the package that includes the channels we had under Bright House our bill would cost even more than what we were currently charged.

Our objective was to lower our bill, not raise it. My wife stated that we would just eliminate cable, but was transferred to the retention department where she spoke with a very nice rep named Kasey. Kasey offered a new 100 mb modem, up to 4 dvrs for a year, and the Silver Package that included our prior channels, and our monthly bill would be reduced by about $30. Fair enough, rather than drop cable we accepted the offer. Technician Parker came and installed the dvrs and modem. For 2 plus weeks we enjoyed the service, until one day the wifi didn't work and couldn't get the premium channels. Thinking it was a technical issue we called in. Ultimately we were told that we would have to pay $3.00 more for wifi. That's where things got ugly.

We were transferred to the retention department and were told that we are not eligible for the services we were offered by Kasey 2-plus weeks prior because we were not new Spectrum customers. Well, in a way we are technically new to Spectrum because we transitioned over from Bright House, but that's beside the point. Also, they said our order had been cancelled. How was it cancelled when a tech came out and installed a modem and 4 dvrs which worked fine for over 2 weeks? We asked to speak to a supervisor who confirmed we were not eligible for the service we had agreed to, that other rep was in error, made no concessions to right the wrong and retain a 20 year customer, but if we wanted to keep the service as is our bill would actually be $35 more than where it had been previously with Bright House.

This can be called nothing but a case of Bait and Switch, not lack of training as suggested by the supervisor. After 3 hours spent on the phone, we asked to speak to someone higher up the corporate ladder, but were told we would have to go through the website and write a complaint letter. So here it is. Ultimately, we were compelled to discontinue our relationship with Bright House/Spectrum and requested to cancel service effective January 27 and have taken service with a competitor. Also we are seeking to join a class action suit.

Several automated answers which state "all our associates are busy now, please call back" CLICK! After two weeks of failed attempts, I wait on hold 20 minutes to discuss reducing my service to basic – we have AMAZON, HULU, HBO online and don't need the big package any longer. Being a customer for 3+ years I expected to save a few $$. Nope, although I pay in excess of $240.00 monthly - my rate would INCREASE if I downgraded to BASIC cable?! I saw no other option than to cancel and sign up with ATT. Now I can't get a hold of Spectrum to return their equipment... ugh.

Bright House have just been taken over by Spectrum and already the service has gone down the drain. Prices are rocketing and they don't care whether you stay or go. But if you have a problem they normally attend the same day and there is no charge.

My 87 yr. old mother and 95 yr. old father have been clients of Bright House for at least 15 years. Their bill has always been on auto pay. Recently, a credit card was changed by their bank, and they forgot their Bright House/Spectrum bill was on auto pay, and forgot to send the new credit card info to Bright House/Spectrum, and of course the payment was declined by the old credit card. They received no notification of what the problem was, other than a new bill with a new amount due. The bill was paid by check, and my parents did not realize it was still on auto pay (they are 87 and 95!) but Bright House/Spectrum, with only one payment due, turned off their service for phone and tv leaving them with NO ABILITY TO CALL 911!!!

After at least 2 hours on the phone trying to resolve this, we were told payment had to be made in person in cash, and the office would not be open until Monday. No other fix was available. We offered to pay the full amount by credit card to at least have the phone turned on. But customer service was not able to help. Waste of time. This all occurred on a Saturday afternoon, leaving a 95 year old and an 87 year old WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO CALL 911 until we could get to the service center on Monday. Please be careful if you have elderly parents - this company does not care, and will not assist in situations like this. Not sure we would have been treated this way before Spectrum bought out Bright House.

Ever since Spectrum has taken over Bright House I continue to receive letters from Spectrum saying my bill is being increased by $10 monthly. The letters state that the increase is due to the ending of promotions is the cause of the increase. What promotion? The one I've been receiving for years? Bright House was just recently taken over and my bill has since increased by $30 per month, and who knows there could be more letters in the pipeline... Previous Bright House customers, prepare for increased bills.

On Monday I spoke with an agent of Bright House/Spectrum about my monthly bill for services for cable, telephone and internet service because Spectrum has an advertisement on TV for these same services for $29.99 per bundle which would equate to roughly $90.00 plus taxes and charges for the modem and black box for one TV in my home. The woman said I was not eligible for that service because I was a Bright House customer and this special was for new customers only. But, she did say they had gotten lots of people calling about the same thing. Nowhere on the TV advertisement did it say anything about you had to be a new customer. Nevertheless, Monday the service technician brought a new modem to my home on Monday because they were able to let me get a less expensive package (less channels, etc. for a total of a little over $130.00 instead of the $159.00 I am currently paying... yippee).

The only trouble was the technician failed to purge the new modem of the old phone number. I called Tuesday to inform them that I had no incoming phone service because it was still hooked up to the old number. They assured me the problem would be taken care of this morning (Wednesday) but when I called at 10:30 I still had no incoming service. I called Bright House/Spectrum again -- stayed on the line with the representative for almost 45 minutes and got nothing. All of a sudden I lost service -- no incoming or outgoing service now. So, I waited for 45 minutes thinking they had to cut all service off to correct the problem. At 1:00 I called them again on my cell phone (which I only have 250 minutes on) and took another 35 minutes waiting for them to fix my service.

Finally I got to speak with a "supervisor" who instructed me to go to the modem and check and see what port the telephone cable was hooked to. I did as he instructed and I had service again. How stupid is that? The technician didn't KNOW what port to plug the telephone cable into? Since I had used so many of my minutes I asked the "supervisor" if I could get a credit because it was going to cost me $10.00 just to add more minutes to my plan. He volunteered to give me a $1.00 credit -- that is insulting! If there was another service in this area Bright House/Spectrum would have one less customer. I am very angry.

It was a great experience going back to Bright House after the nightmare I had with Frontier. Every bill I got from Frontier was wrong and way overcharged. After 4 months of having to deal with their dishonesty I cancelled them and went back to Bright House. The service was faster a better deal and guess what? The bill was correct.

I was told I would receive a credit due to ON Demand service for over 2 weeks not working. Bill came. No credit. So I called. Was told I would get $10. Also spoke w/ supervisor who was rude. Get my bill this month and they didn't honor the credit. I call. Now I'm told I refused the credit. Really? And there is no fee for On Demand? Every time call it's another story. So far Spectrum is the pits! Why would I think anything better...

Bright House Networks Company Profile