Bright House Networks

Compare Internet Service Providers

Research top Internet Service Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have been a Bright House customer for many years. It was recently bought by Spectrum. The price of my services increased and the quality decreased. I called to ask if I could get my price lowered so I could stay with them and they said "NO". I tried finding another service and realized my area is monopolized by them and AT&T. I will never use AT&T again and now know that Spectrum knows that they too, have me right where they want me. Two bills, two increase already. Who can I contact about being gouged?

I pay my bills online through my brokerage cash management account. My payment to Bright House does not get posted as paid by Brighthouse. The payment showed up as outstanding meaning that Brighthouse never accepted the electronic payment. The supervisor for Brighthouse says that they have trouble accepting electronic 3rd party payments. I cannot believe that a company of this size in this business can be so out of touch and inept in this day and age. They say I have to send them a payment direct because they can't handle electronic payments! However, I shouldn't be surprised; all of their services are of very poor quality. I can't wait to get back to my DirecTV!

Telesales call from Brighthouse wanting me to upgrade my modem. I had declined before. My system worked fine. Brighthouse offered 60 mbps which is more than I need. I declined again. The rep says no charge for install and no increase in modem rent. Finally, I relented and said come on out. They did and my sister was visiting from out of state. I was not there. When I returned I found that my wifi was disabled and the new modem had its own. I worked for hours trying to get my wifi back up. It never fully has recovered and my printer remains offline and not working. The phones calls drop every day and almost every call. I have since bought new phones and a new wifi. But my tech savvy friends tell me it's best to get a new computer with newer operating system as well as mine is 4 years old.

To continue I finally called tech and they turned me to sales and after dodging my original complaint they offered to subscribe me to their wifi. For only $6 bucks a month. You can buy a great wifi for less than $80 why would I want to "rent" wifi at $6 a month? $72 cost the first year, $144 the next and so on. I called and asked for my old modem back. They responded with "can't do it". I asked for tech to come out and they responded with "they don't work on privately owned equipment". SCAM. SCAM.SCAM. Just an extra bit of profit margin they can squeeze. After a bit of asking around I found the exact story with not only residential clients but business accounts as well. FYI, the BHN/speed test reveals it's not that fast after all.

DON'T LET THEM CHANGE MODEMS ON YOU. As far as tv, I've canceled the premiums long ago. Not worth the extra fee to watch movies from the 80's and 90's. Now I have HULU, Netflix and soon to come Sling. I have double channels, same channels just different number, so I have lost some. I can't wait to fully cut this cord and never come back. Through Christmas I traveled to Illinois. They have Spectrum fully installed. It's a nightmare to try and navigate. Why we let these huge corporations merge I have no idea. The promise is always better quality and service with a lower price. That's never true. In this case it's worse quality, price and service.

What's the point of high HOA fee to include cable when it doesn't? I had Bright House/Spectrum internet in my old apt.. Had downgraded to just internet because cable prices were ridiculous. I just moved to a new location that has an HOA that gives all residents free cable, internet and phone. The tech I spoke to that was installing someone else's service said I get 1 HD box, 2 converters, internet and phone for free. If I want wireless internet, it would cost less than $10 a month.

When I called, not only was I transferred twice and had to wait over an hr. for them to get my acct. set up correctly, but they said I only get one box. They said I can get the other 2 converters if I was grandfathered into the plan. They said Spectrum only has regular boxes. My advice is to go with anyone else. If you have to pay for cable, get internet with anyone else and just stream. At least until Spectrum gets better service. Right now the employees are at that crossroad where left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. God knows what is happening internally, but it's definitely affecting their customer service.

I had Bright House internet services. I was paying $34.95 a month. Very fast, never a problem. Since the merger here in Central Florida the price nearly doubled to $60.30 for the same service. I called customer service and lied to me saying that my promotional price had expired. I was never had a promotional price. That's what I had been paying for the past year and a half. As I told the woman at customer service I will be looking for another provider.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright House Networks?

I have been a Bright House customer for several years and have always been very happy with their customer service on helping me resolve tech problems and with making payment arrangements. And the past two weeks my mind has been changed due to the incident. January 15, 2017, I had agreed to make a payment. My bill was $189.56 and I called in on January 15, 2017 to the automated line and made a payment with my bank card which is the same card I use every time to pay my bill so Bright House automatically saves the card number. So I made a payment of $190.00 which I rounded up to make it easier. Went on about my day.

The next day was Monday I went to work 9-5 and on my way home needed to stop at the grocery store to buy food for my family. So I looked at my bank account balance before I went shopping and my account was extremely lower than it should have been so I browsed thru my recent transactions and saw the Bright House withdrawal of $190.00 then the next transaction was a Circle K Gas amount. The next transaction was another Bright House withdrawal on January 15, 2017 for the amount of $189.56. And I realized that the 2nd withdrawal... must have been a mistake so I called Bright House immediately and explained my situation. And the C.S.R. said, "Let me look at your account." Then he sees the double withdrawal on the same day for the slightly different amounts and says that his records showed I made a payment by phone of $190.00 and on the same day.

It shows in his records that I also drove to a Bright House Office and made a payment in person for $189.56. And I assured him that I did not drive to their Office and pay in person (as the computer said). And I nicely told him that I believed that because they stored my bank info into their computers. That someone must have did an accidental automatic withdrawal. So after going thru the details I assured him THAT I NEVER NOT ONCE, AGREED TO ANY AUTO-WITHDRAWAL. And I also explained that I am a single mom with two kids and I only get paid every two weeks. And that I needed that money for groceries and gas for the next 2 weeks. The CSR said he was documenting everything and he was then filing a ticket to refund and it would take 2-3 business days. And it would show back in my account.

So I waited.... and by Thurs I called back to ask why I haven't received my refund yet. And this CSR said, "Ok explain to me what happened." So I did... Then the CSR says it may take 3-5 business days. So I waited a few more days and I called on Friday Jan 20th. And spoke to a CSR she said It may take a few days. So I asked to speak to a manager. And again I explained what happened. And the manager tells me that she found my "Ticket/Req for Refund" in the wrong location department. So she said she was filing it to the correct department and it would take another 3-5 more days. So I waited again... checking my bank account daily and still NOTHING WAS RETURNED!!!

NOW TODAY IS JANUARY 30 2017 AND I CALLED AGAIN TO SPEAK with someone. I explained once again to the CSR what happened. And she tells me that now my next bill is due. No refund will be made. So me and my family struggled for 2 weeks to get by on almost no money or food because Bright House never claimed responsibility for the double withdrawal and then lied to me for 2 weeks that it was filed wrong or misplaced long enough until they could say that my next bill is now due today so there will be no refund of money to my bank!!! I am pretty sure their mouths were fed and they did not worry about how to have gas for 2 weeks to get to work everyday.

I had faith that Bright House was going to RIGHT THEIR WRONG. So now it is time to let my Bank's Fraud Department handle it while I find and Cable/Internet Company. So if any customers read this it could happen to you too. WARNING. And to Bright House Management you are sure happy to make payment arrangements. But returning money that you took unlawfully deducted and then procrastinate until a time that you could say, "Well you did not get your money refunded 2 weeks ago. Because now 2 weeks later your next bill is due!!" That's not the way to treat your customers.

I am not normally driven to the brink of writing complaint letters, but in this case I am compelled by the reprehensible bait and switch tactic of Spectrum customer service. I have been a customer of Bright House for nearly 20 years and basically satisfied with the service other than the rising cost and then suddenly with the transition to Spectrum I lost a couple channels because now they were moved to an upgraded package. This is where things go downhill...

My wife contacted customer service to inquire about making some changes. She was advised by a rep named Pam that our modem is not correct and we needed an upgraded modem. She put in an order to have a tech bring one out. When he showed up he said the modem we had was the right one and Pam didn't know what she was talking about, that if he changed the modem nothing would work because we are Bright House customers and the codes would need to be changed for Spectrum. My wife calls back and speaks to a customer service rep who tells her that to have the 100 mb modem and the package that includes the channels we had under Bright House our bill would cost even more than what we were currently charged.

Our objective was to lower our bill, not raise it. My wife stated that we would just eliminate cable, but was transferred to the retention department where she spoke with a very nice rep named Kasey. Kasey offered a new 100 mb modem, up to 4 dvrs for a year, and the Silver Package that included our prior channels, and our monthly bill would be reduced by about $30. Fair enough, rather than drop cable we accepted the offer. Technician Parker came and installed the dvrs and modem. For 2 plus weeks we enjoyed the service, until one day the wifi didn't work and couldn't get the premium channels. Thinking it was a technical issue we called in. Ultimately we were told that we would have to pay $3.00 more for wifi. That's where things got ugly.

We were transferred to the retention department and were told that we are not eligible for the services we were offered by Kasey 2-plus weeks prior because we were not new Spectrum customers. Well, in a way we are technically new to Spectrum because we transitioned over from Bright House, but that's beside the point. Also, they said our order had been cancelled. How was it cancelled when a tech came out and installed a modem and 4 dvrs which worked fine for over 2 weeks? We asked to speak to a supervisor who confirmed we were not eligible for the service we had agreed to, that other rep was in error, made no concessions to right the wrong and retain a 20 year customer, but if we wanted to keep the service as is our bill would actually be $35 more than where it had been previously with Bright House.

This can be called nothing but a case of Bait and Switch, not lack of training as suggested by the supervisor. After 3 hours spent on the phone, we asked to speak to someone higher up the corporate ladder, but were told we would have to go through the website and write a complaint letter. So here it is. Ultimately, we were compelled to discontinue our relationship with Bright House/Spectrum and requested to cancel service effective January 27 and have taken service with a competitor. Also we are seeking to join a class action suit.

Several automated answers which state "all our associates are busy now, please call back" CLICK! After two weeks of failed attempts, I wait on hold 20 minutes to discuss reducing my service to basic – we have AMAZON, HULU, HBO online and don't need the big package any longer. Being a customer for 3+ years I expected to save a few $$. Nope, although I pay in excess of $240.00 monthly - my rate would INCREASE if I downgraded to BASIC cable?! I saw no other option than to cancel and sign up with ATT. Now I can't get a hold of Spectrum to return their equipment... ugh.

Bright House have just been taken over by Spectrum and already the service has gone down the drain. Prices are rocketing and they don't care whether you stay or go. But if you have a problem they normally attend the same day and there is no charge.

I have a friend in Sun City Center who has Spectrum's triple package, and it's by far the worst service I've ever seen, anywhere. I visited her for several months this past fall, and during that time the phone and internet would go out constantly, like at least two or three times a day. Someone would come out to "fix" it, only to have the problem recur the next day. And the next, and the next, and the next. Finally they seemed to have gotten down to only an occasional glitch. However now when you dial in to her phone you get the message that the number is not in service. It IS in service, and in fact she can dial out on it, but no one can call in. This has gone on for about four days now, and Spectrum still hasn't fixed it. Between these issues, and the constant internet speeds of 1.5 meg download and 0.5 upload, we've decided not to move to SCC, or to any location where we'd be forced to get Spectrum for our cable connection.

My 87 yr. old mother and 95 yr. old father have been clients of Bright House for at least 15 years. Their bill has always been on auto pay. Recently, a credit card was changed by their bank, and they forgot their Bright House/Spectrum bill was on auto pay, and forgot to send the new credit card info to Bright House/Spectrum, and of course the payment was declined by the old credit card. They received no notification of what the problem was, other than a new bill with a new amount due. The bill was paid by check, and my parents did not realize it was still on auto pay (they are 87 and 95!) but Bright House/Spectrum, with only one payment due, turned off their service for phone and tv leaving them with NO ABILITY TO CALL 911!!!

After at least 2 hours on the phone trying to resolve this, we were told payment had to be made in person in cash, and the office would not be open until Monday. No other fix was available. We offered to pay the full amount by credit card to at least have the phone turned on. But customer service was not able to help. Waste of time. This all occurred on a Saturday afternoon, leaving a 95 year old and an 87 year old WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO CALL 911 until we could get to the service center on Monday. Please be careful if you have elderly parents - this company does not care, and will not assist in situations like this. Not sure we would have been treated this way before Spectrum bought out Bright House.

Ever since Spectrum has taken over Bright House I continue to receive letters from Spectrum saying my bill is being increased by $10 monthly. The letters state that the increase is due to the ending of promotions is the cause of the increase. What promotion? The one I've been receiving for years? Bright House was just recently taken over and my bill has since increased by $30 per month, and who knows there could be more letters in the pipeline... Previous Bright House customers, prepare for increased bills.

On Monday I spoke with an agent of Bright House/Spectrum about my monthly bill for services for cable, telephone and internet service because Spectrum has an advertisement on TV for these same services for $29.99 per bundle which would equate to roughly $90.00 plus taxes and charges for the modem and black box for one TV in my home. The woman said I was not eligible for that service because I was a Bright House customer and this special was for new customers only. But, she did say they had gotten lots of people calling about the same thing. Nowhere on the TV advertisement did it say anything about you had to be a new customer. Nevertheless, Monday the service technician brought a new modem to my home on Monday because they were able to let me get a less expensive package (less channels, etc. for a total of a little over $130.00 instead of the $159.00 I am currently paying... yippee).

The only trouble was the technician failed to purge the new modem of the old phone number. I called Tuesday to inform them that I had no incoming phone service because it was still hooked up to the old number. They assured me the problem would be taken care of this morning (Wednesday) but when I called at 10:30 I still had no incoming service. I called Bright House/Spectrum again -- stayed on the line with the representative for almost 45 minutes and got nothing. All of a sudden I lost service -- no incoming or outgoing service now. So, I waited for 45 minutes thinking they had to cut all service off to correct the problem. At 1:00 I called them again on my cell phone (which I only have 250 minutes on) and took another 35 minutes waiting for them to fix my service.

Finally I got to speak with a "supervisor" who instructed me to go to the modem and check and see what port the telephone cable was hooked to. I did as he instructed and I had service again. How stupid is that? The technician didn't KNOW what port to plug the telephone cable into? Since I had used so many of my minutes I asked the "supervisor" if I could get a credit because it was going to cost me $10.00 just to add more minutes to my plan. He volunteered to give me a $1.00 credit -- that is insulting! If there was another service in this area Bright House/Spectrum would have one less customer. I am very angry.

It was a great experience going back to Bright House after the nightmare I had with Frontier. Every bill I got from Frontier was wrong and way overcharged. After 4 months of having to deal with their dishonesty I cancelled them and went back to Bright House. The service was faster a better deal and guess what? The bill was correct.

I was told I would receive a credit due to ON Demand service for over 2 weeks not working. Bill came. No credit. So I called. Was told I would get $10. Also spoke w/ supervisor who was rude. Get my bill this month and they didn't honor the credit. I call. Now I'm told I refused the credit. Really? And there is no fee for On Demand? Every time call it's another story. So far Spectrum is the pits! Why would I think anything better...

They cannot resolve any problems, long hold time, useless words. I've had their modem for years. All of a sudden they insist it is mine so I have no wireless service! I've wasted hours on the phone and cannot resolve! So disgusted with them.

This was the very first time I had purchased from Bright House in Bexleyheath. My purchase was expensive and was told I have a five star warranty. I feel it's not worth the paper it's write on. My item did not come with an aerial. I explained this and was told, "Sorry, nothing we can do." It had taken five phone calls to reach this point. I explained, "This item is not fit for purpose as it has a function I cannot use." And why should I beg for an aerial, and why should I purchase one? It's disgusting. When I purchased this item I expect it to come with everything it needs for me to be able to enjoy my item. As I said this was the first and the very last time I will spend my hard-earned money with Bright House.

The customer service is nonresponsive. Gave me the runaround regarding a price increase. They do not care to hear complaints. Just keep saying, "But look, no credit check. Isn't that great???" My credit is excellent. Why would no credit check be a selling point??? Service is poor, unprofessional, do care if customers leave, upload/download speeds are fraudulent. As much as I hate AT&T, looks like I'll be going with them.

We just moved back to FL from up north. Switched from WOW and we were very sorry! Horrible service AND horrible Customer service. Not only did we have to pay another month of WOW to keep our number (that we've had for 30+ yrs) because nobody knew what was going on. I see that YOUR switch from Bright House to Spectrum cost us money, and we were promised a credit, again someone offered something they couldn't. Just like the trouble we had just getting these services. We will be canceling our account and I will write reviews. I hope no one ever has to deal with this, along with having a job, a home, kids, animals and the numerous hours dealing with people who don't care if you have service. What a joke. More people need to write to the BBB about this cable company.

Spectrum is a joke. I was happy with Bright House and wish they would come back. I had 2 accounts with Bright House one for my home and one for my mother who lived at a HOA. This company decided to cancel the agreement with my mother's HOA and not tell anyone. On top of that they decided that "hey let's add TV charges to an account that has been internet only for over a year". At that point her bill went from 34.99 to a total of 215. Are you kidding me! My mother is disabled and on a fixed income. The last email I received from this pack of scammers is that she had a FREE personal upgrade in speeds with NO RATE increases. Oh and to top everything off, they decided to cancel her services.

We received a letter today saying that a card that does not match her account or cards that any of us own has tried to make payments that were declined. Even the actual payments we made were accepted and she is up to date on bills. This caused NSF and they have no idea where the payments came from. Worst experience I have ever dealt with. I will reach out further. I cannot believe they would treat a elderly lady this way.

If I could give less than one star I would! We switched my 90 year old mother from Verizon to Bright House phone service. We started the process two weeks before Christmas. Some of the issue was Verizon not releasing her old number in a timely manner. But, after they released the number, Bright House kept giving her a date that the service would be all set up. I have never experienced such confusion over such a simple task. It is not unreasonable to expect a company to honor its commitment to service especially when dealing with an elderly person with limited options.

People we dealt with on the phone were all very polite, but that is where it stopped. All polite, but no action or follow through. As I am typing this, I just received a call from my mother - her phone is finally working. Someone named George (she spoke with him a short while ago) committed to resolve the problem for her. So, less than one star for Bright House, 5 stars for George. A huge thanks to him for ending the stress for my mom who was not able to receive any calls for two weeks.

I have had THE WORST customer experience of my entire life with Bright House/Spectrum. They shut off our service after a problem with our credit card the day before New Year's Eve without any notice whatsoever that our auto payment hadn't gone through. We spent HOURS on the phone with them the following two days, between the two of us a total of at least 8 calls and 11 representatives spanning the payment department, customer experience, and supervisors. Out of all those phone calls and people only two people were even decent to us on the phone. Every single other person was at a minimum unhelpful and rude, and at worst actually detrimental to the ordeal. Not to mention that every single time we called the minimum amount of time we waited on hold to speak to someone was 18 minutes, and the longest was 40 minutes.

We didn't have any TV or internet service after spending all day on the phone for New Year's Eve. The supervisor told us the amount to pay at an Amscot to get our service reinstated and after we double checked the amount with him THREE TIMES (we had been told different numbers all day), my husband went out and paid the amount he told us. And when we called back they said it wasn't the right number and wouldn't fix the issue even though it was their mistake. And then after two days with no service, two trips to Amscot, and a phone call promising our account was paid in full, they would not reinstate our service on the third day because there was an $.08 balance and they made my husband drive out to pay it in person at a branch before they'd agree to turn it back on.

I cannot even begin to convey how horrific and unbelievable our experience was. The way we were treated was unacceptable and beyond excuse. This post doesn't even scratch the surface of what was done and said, but this is the quickest summation I can manage (believe it or not). DO NOT under any circumstance use this company unless you absolutely have to--we've already begun switching our service ourselves.

I received a letter from Bright House of an increase in monthly fee from $120 to $135 on Jan. 3, 2017. I called on Jan. 4 to cancel our service and were referred to their Retention Department. After about 30 minutes on hold, I spoke with Suzanne and told her of my intent to cancel our services due to frequent increases in monthly fees. She offered me their "new customer" triple play package for a rate of $128.94 per month and I accepted this offer. In order to get this package I agreed to change over to Spectrum from my grandfathered Bright House service. I had to drive about 10 miles to their Auburndale office to pick up a cable box that Suzanne said I needed to have with the new service.

Upon getting home I hooked up the box and did not have the HD service as promised by Suzanne. I called Spectrum Customer Service again and waited another 30 minutes on hold, and finally spoke with Tom. He helped me establish the service as promised but in doing so the monthly fee jumped from $128.94 to $178. Tom attempted to restore the lower fee as promised but had no success. He eventually referred me to the Retention Department where I waited another 30 minutes on hold and finally spoke to Gabrielle. She informed me that I was not eligible for the rate of $128.94 promised by Suzanne. In addition, she told me that I could not even get back the plan I started with. I discussed the issue at great length with Gabrielle but she refused to do anything to correct their error and now I am stuck with paying $178. We have been loyal customers for 8.5 years and don't appreciate their misleading business practices.

Very disgusted. Been a customer for 10 years. Cable always been sub-par. Pay for HD channels and haven't had them in 2 months. When call about it they want me to reset box. Phone line don't work, internet very slow. Brighthouse sucks.

Bright House is now SPECTRUM. What a joke! The wait time on the phone is longer -- 25 minutes minimum then they transfer you for another 20 minutes and do not have the decency to tell you are being transferred. You ask for a supervisor and no supervisor comes on the line. Spectrum has a monopoly in Largo FL -- so you are "jacked"! I was transferring service expecting to have a house settlement -- did not happen -- I called BH to cancel my appt and customer service would not listen to me and insisted my appointment was for next week instead of that day -- so they basically ignored me.

Then 4 hours later a technician was at my new location to install service and called looking for me -- like I told customer service -- I was furious -- I told Customer Service to cancel any changes and leave as is -- 4 days later -- they cut off my service... what the **! They restored service yesterday and today -- cut off my service again -- You folks are SOOOOO unprofessional and SOOOOO expensive. We NEED Comcast/Infinity down here.

I recently had Bright House cable. I called to see if they had any specials going on and I was told that they have a package called Triple Play Gold that will lower my bill about $30 from $203 to $172. When I agreed to the package a tech was sent out to my house and installed some cable boxes. After the tech left I realized that my internet was going very slow. I called Bright House which is now Spectrum to let them know about the problem and they tried to tell me that the first rep I spoke to that gave me the package gave me the wrong information, my bill is now $260.

I tried to go back to Bright House but they said even though it was their mistake I cannot go back to Bright House and I'm basically stuck. I spoke to a supervisor and he said that he would be able to at least lower it $30. Now I have less channels and a higher bill. If I knew the bill would go higher for Less service why in the world would I change? All they can say is sorry but there is nothing that they can do because I switch to Spectrum from Bright House and even though it's the Rep's fault for giving me the wrong information they cannot do anything about it. I've never seen anything like this before. It's incredible that they can get away with this.

I was a very satisfied customer for years. In the last 2 years the service started declining with this past year. Your service has taken a nosedive not only with your product but your customer service. I have called too many times to count this year regarding the same issue with either my internet not working to receiving the message "this channel will be available shortly" on multiple channels (more than 11). When I call tech support their solution is to send a tech out to replace the modem (every 2-3 months from the beginning of this year a tech was at my house) in which I continued to have the same issue so needless to say, replacing the didn't work. Well I called again tonight for the same error message and spoke with Alexis the rudest representative ever who help me out a lot. She helped me make the decision to cancel my service just as soon as I find a new provider.

It's bad enough that Bright House / Spectrum product sucks (cable and internet) but to have nasty customer service on top of it, you're going continue to have your loyal customers leave as I can't wait to find another provider regardless of the cost just as long as I get good customer service. I can honestly say that Bright House / Spectrum has not only the worse service but the worst customer service and I recommend if you’re considering this company to run and run fast!!! Terrible service.

I have had cable since the late 70's. I have always rolled over to whomever bought out the current cable company. I have had no trouble with Bright House. Spectrum, on the other hand is horrible. My bill went up 30 dollars a month with no additional services. I called and asked if it could be lowered. I was told that I could do the same services and they could lower it back to where it had been with the same services. I agreed. One day later my internet is not functioning. I called and they said it had been canceled yesterday. I explained my conversation. The first rep told me the bill with internet would be 207.00. He then connected me to someone else who said I could do internet for 287.00. I told him I wanted to speak to the complaint department. After 25 minutes on hold I hung up. I recommend you find another company. These people are terrible to deal with and customer service is non existent!

I upgraded my Internet service to a faster speed (300 MB) with Bright House last month. I was told that I could go back to the slower speed (200 MB) Internet service at any time without additional charges, and my bill would go back to the original charges. I called today to go back to the slower Internet speed service, and to have my billing go back to the charges that I paid in previous months. Spectrum told me that since I changed my service with an upgrade last month, and now I want to go back, that I have to pay an additional $50/month in charges higher than my previous charges at the LOWER level of service.

I spoke with four representatives at Spectrum and finally a supervisor. Mike was the supervisor. He said that this is the best price they can give me for the lower level of service, which is now $50 higher than I was paying previously. How can they charge me $50 more for less service? I am very unhappy about this situation. They are taking advantage of a senior consumer. I will be filing additional complaints.

Inflated my bill so I went from 140.00 to 158.00 then the guy was like "I can give you the 164.00 package". I was like "are you kidding? I'm complaining my bill is 158.00." It was like it is what it is. But I called Direct. You get phone cable and internet for 89.99. I think that's way better. I believe Spectrum is going to go under Volusia county. Don't have high paying jobs and people can't afford that. And not to mention its repeats everyday on tv.

Bright House Networks Company Profile