Formerly named AT&T U-verse

3.8/5 (2822 ratings)

About AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet offers multiple plans, including a 1 Gbps plan suited for those who have multiple devices or use HD streaming services. Prices range from $45 to $80 for the first year of service, but prices increase after the 12-month introductory period. The company's gateway acts as a modem and provides Wi-Fi coverage, although those with large homes may need optional Wi-Fi extenders for whole-house coverage. If you’re interested in AT&T’s television services, read our review of AT&T TV.

AT&T Internet Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AT&T Internet?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about AT&T Internet?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

We switched internet service from Xfinity to AT&T. Xfinity got way too expensive. AT&T is cheaper but the service seems to be the same. It’s supposed to be faster but it’s doesn’t do uploads or downloads any faster and it goes out for no apparent reason. If I could find something better I would switch

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Having much difficulty with updating my ATT provider email…. I continue to have my system stall when I use ATT email. I get A window that appears that my email is not up to date, but talking to ATTs tech support is so cumbersome.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Internet service is not the bandwidth promised and drops out intermittently. We have to reset the gateway often to reset the cable service as well as the telephone service

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I've had AT&T over two years now. I only use their internet but have been quite happy. I've never had to call so I can't speak to their customer service, however, I've had minimal outages and our bandwidth is enough to support 8 wi-fi devices at the same time, all streaming some type of video. I wish the price was better but my only other option in my area is Spectrum.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I have great internet service with AT&T! I have recommended to all my friends! It's quick and I have never had any downtime when I couldn't use! They came out and had us up and running in no time. The fella setting it up was very nice and friendly also.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

It is one of the best in our area. The only problem is that we cannot get faster upload download. Otherwise it is a great service. I would recommend this for anybody in our area. The best place to do this put fiber in our area so that we can work at home more closely and better school kids.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I don't have a lot to say. When I moved into this house it was already set up and it was just easier to call them up and activate the house. It work fast enough for me with no problems.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

We have AT&T Uverse. Most of the time it is spotty and buffers constantly! We have really no other options with where we are! We pay a fortune for ATT internet for awful service! I just wish we could get what we pay for!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I am happy with ATT. My bill is the Same every month. My internet always works no matter who is using it or how many people are online. Att csr are honest and accurate. You get the same information every time you call.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

Customer service is merely adequate, lots more focused on me doing troubleshooting than actually providing good service. They always want me to upgrade to a more expensive plan to get what I already pay for. Often discount any knowledge I have, which in this day is pretty rude. And 'why don't we provide you tv too?' that's the way to get better pricing. So spend more, you customer, so it looks like your internet is cheaper. Ah, no. Just please do provide me what I pay for. Honestly, it's all too expensive.

AT&T Internet Company Information