AT&T Uverse
3.05/5
Based on 1,375 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

AT&T Uverse

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

3520 AT&T Uverse Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Called ATT/ Directv. After all of the customers that have left they NEVER tried to save me as a customer. I guess they just do not care. I have been a customer for years and the best retention had was 90 bucks a month. In today’s day I’ll go with a fire stick and HD antenna. The young lady I spoke to was more than happy to just cancel my account. Sad ATT, just SAD. You should try keep customers. I’m sure COX Communications is loving all the customers. I will never return to ATT/Directv for any service.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

At the beginning of August, 2019... I made a contract for TV and internet services and since August 23 that was agreed for the installation of the services I have suffered the worst experience of an AT&T company service. Unfortunately the people who attend us on the telephone line have to deal with the mistakes made by their own coworkers. NOT all are to blame but some should not work for the public. Summary = Today 9/6/2019 I only have TV = a technician should having come to my house to connect a device and connect a cable Y = This does not arrive everyone. Call 3 times to customer service and technical support and I only received a lot of listenings and clarify that the last person who attended me had the decency of telling me truth of the problem.

Someone of the so many talks to which I talk to including any supervisor I put my bad contact number and this causes me to wait another week for someone's mistake (it is not fair that we have to suffer all of this and in the end you can't take off because otherwise AT&T penalizes us for stealing the contract. CONCLUSIONS = THEY CAN MAKE AT THEIR FRAME AND YOU CANNOT COMPLAIN OR BREAK THE CONTRACT WHEN THEY WERE FIRST TO ** IT. I will be waiting month by month until this contract with the devil ends to disconnect me from AT&T. This was my second time I do business with AT&T and it will be the last.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I have been a Directv customer since 2006. Ever since AT&T bought Directv the service has been horrible. I have spent countless hours trying to get increased billing corrected. My 4k has service has not worked since they installed it on 5/1/19. They came out and changed the 4k box on 7/3/19 but, it still does not work. I called last week and today 9/6 and they want to charge me $150 to fix something that has never worked. If you are considering getting AT&T don't do it because, of their customer NO service.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I returned defective equipment as instructed via online chat. New equipment promised in chat didn't arrive. 10 days with no service; 4 hours wasted on the phone; needed a real human to fix the problem.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I rarely write reviews but having been saddled with ATT for two (2) painful years I have become a serial complainer. I started off with phone, internet and TV for the reasonable price of $135 + which was a promotion and included taxes. Then they came along with their Direct TV product and offered another discount decreasing my bill by approx $10 per month. I assumed that the promotion was for 2 years, that was mistake #1..never ever assume anything with ATT. The phone contract was only for 18 months. So my bill increased to $174.00 per month. Wasted over an hour of my life trying to get that explained. My original contract expired on 8/15 and instead of them sending an email telling me that my contract was about to end I received a bill for $240 with no warning.

I called and got absolutely nowhere, and was told that if I were going to go with a new company, I wouldn't have to call them back to discontinue service...that was mistake #2.... Never ever believe what they tell you. Bottom line is, Never assume anything with AT&T and never ever believe what their representatives tell you unless you make 3 calls and ask the same question every time. Chances are that you'll get three different answers. Oh, and did I mention that I was promised a $25.00 credit? I'll let you guess whether or not I ever received that!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AT&T?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I ordered DirecTV to be installed on Aug 20, 2019 and they arrived at my house for the installation and we decided that we could not place the dish where they suggested so the technician asked me if he could get me the same package and channels and receivers for the same price would I accept that offer. I reluctantly agreed but eventually accepted. I was told that my package included UVerse 450 and Internet 300 plus 5 receivers for 189.12 a month but when I received my first bill it was well over 250 dollars. I was extremely disappointed. I contacted the loyalty department and they mentioned there was nothing they can do for me. The whole thing seemed like bait and switch which should be illegal.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I got DirectTV - AT&T Uverse because I was moving into a new home and that was the only offering at the time. Move forward one year, and my bill went from $79 to $149 and lost access to NBC because AT&T has an on-going dispute with them. I called to see about the doubling of my bill and they offered to "right-size" my offerings. I don't have pay stations and I don't have a big package, heck I only watch HGTV and the Hallmark station mostly. I told them I had no fat to trim, they said, "Unfortunately, your deals have expired and there isn't anything we can do."

I found out I can get Spectrum. I called to terminate and they told me they will hit me with a $140 early termination fee. I said, "You offered no contract," ah but the contract was on the equipment so they can hit you with a fee - interesting loophole. So, when they say no contract - ask if the equipment is on contract.... I also pointed out they reneged on NBC, and they said it is in the contract (remember no contract) the channel line up may change.... I am so sick of the cable and internet industries - I am ready to cut the cable. All of them are dishonest, now they see the end is near for them so they are just out to get what they can while they are still in business.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

My internet was out for 3 months, because an ATT tech shut off my internet. Att failed to show up on 3 occasions (Once getting a text at 6pm saying they are not coming) without notification. Tech gave me his cell to call if problem was not fixed. Called him twice with no response. Tried customer support and got promises to find answers and call me back, but they never did. Had to call and argue to get my bill removed, going through the whole story each time because customer service does not follow through on a problem, it is up to the customer to sit on hold, chase them down, moved from one dept. to another.

After 3 months service was restored, and is working fine, but I got a bill for $7.53 because my service was back. I asked to have it removed and was told definitely no, att has already done all it will do. Asked about all the time I have spent waiting for techs or waiting on the phone for a "service" person or all the inconvenience involved in working around no internet (banking, bill paying...). Was told not att's responsibility. I asked after 3 months of not providing service is $7 that important to att that they would not even try to make an angry customer happy. I was told, "AT&T will not budge. I am billing and there is no one else to talk to, thank you for using att and have a nice day."

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

I almost never post reviews, especially negative ones but I am so far beyond fed up with AT&T and their horrible service that anyone in the company refuses to acknowledge. Our TV & internet service cuts out every single day, no exaggeration. It’s ridiculous that this is such an expensive service that’s fails each and every day, sometimes more than once. I understand that it takes 2 minutes to reset the boxes, but the point is we shouldn’t have to, especially not every day. Avoid this junk service at all costs. They make absolutely no attempt to correct the issue. HORRIBLE. AWFUL. TERRIBLE.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

I started out with BellSouth as my internet provider. AT&T bought them out and there isn't another internet provider in my area. For 13 YEARS, I have dealt with AT&T and I have always ended up with the same results. Their services are absolute garbage and their tech support is absolute garbage. Here is why I have this opinion: 1. The service crashes or loses connectivity fairly often. 2. The speeds are much slower than advertised and are very unstable. 3. Tech Support has no clue what is happening 99% of the time, you will spend hours or even days worth of your time trying to get their issues temporarily resolved.

4. If you schedule a time and date for a Technician to come repair the issue, you will be lucky if they show up 3 days after the appointed time. Also, they never truly fix the issues. They put a temporary bandage on it and you will repeat this never-ending cycle many times. 5. Their equipment is terrible, router/modems barely last a year at most. If they run new lines to your house, it's left exposed to the element and the lines tend to burn up within 2 years because the materials are cheap and can't withstand prolonged exposure to sunlight and moisture. 6. They don't care at all if your service is working or how the lack of connectivity affects your job, classes etc. Explaining your urgent need for the services to get fixed asap will get you nowhere. At this point, I cannot stress enough that the services offered by AT&T are not worth your time, effort, or hard earned money.

AT&T Uverse Company Information