Formerly named AT&T U-verse

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.82/5
Based on 1,601 ratings submitted in the last year

AT&T Internet offers multiple plans, including a 1 Gbps plan suited for those who have multiple devices or use HD streaming services. Prices range from $45 to $80 for the first year of service, but prices increase after the 12-month introductory period. The company's gateway acts as a modem and provides Wi-Fi coverage, although those with large homes may need optional Wi-Fi extenders for whole-house coverage. If you’re interested in AT&T’s television services, read our review of AT&T TV.

AT&T Internet Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AT&T Internet?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about AT&T Internet?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

Sometimes the Att internet works and then sometimes the internet is down for some of the time and then I have to exit and then I have to refresh it and sometimes it does that several times when they have a frozen screen and then you have to exit and refresh it.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

We're on the prehistoric DSL system and the reliability is terrible with the system just shutting on and off. We've had numerous techs out, 5 modem replacements and all they can tell us is it's old and no upgrades are expected. Zero referrals for this company!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I have been with AT&T since I had a telephone in my car... that was 1993. I have great service and a reasonable rate and a 10% discount for working with the State of MD. It is a provider who goes above and beyond to provide the best service! Thank you, AT&T.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

I just canceled AT&T after paying my bill three days ago and was told I would be required to pay an additional month of service because they had sent another bill to me yesterday and even though I would not need their service or want their service, they will not stop service at my request, but at their convenience. Tasha (who was very nice and apologetic) said they started this practice in 2019 and there is no proration and always another bill after cancelling service with AT&T. This is terrible customer service and I would highly suggest finding another provider - the signal is not sufficient for any home larger than 1500sf anyway - even with a booster (which is why I cancelled).

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Overpriced, getting ANY human on the phone is next to impossible, the speed is slow and always have interruptions in our service. They started me off at a low price and gradually increased it with no explanation. I would not recommend AT&T to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Well let me start off by saying that it’s okay. I’m saying that because it keeps going out and in and the volume is off sometimes. Just certain stations. My next service will be better I hope! I’m not really sure what the next one is going to be at this time.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

AT&T TV and internet is amazing. I have been using this internet service for about 9 mo now and have not had a bit of trouble. I love it. When they came and hook it all up they explained everything to me and showed me how to use their equipment.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

They are a ripoff! We had to upgrade because they upgraded their system. The costs go up constantly and we have been using their service for many years. They never contact us to advise that we could be saving money when they offer cheaper rates. We have no other companies that we can use for internet in our area so we are at their mercy and they know it and take advantage of it. We even notice at times that our internet gets slower. If we have any problems they are difficult to call because you get transferred to numerous reps. before they find someone who can assist you. Their monthly costs are just way too expensive and they do not offer cheaper rates for seniors.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

Service is good but when it rains it goes out. When they did a price increase, I called and they adjusted the price back to what I could afford. I like that they value me as a customer and wanted to keep my business. Customer service is good.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

Often time the internet drops or slows down considerably. We are in slow dsl, apparently the only thing offered to us. In Los Angeles how is it we have such slow options? My min in Murrieta had fios but La still has slow slow slow dsl.

AT&T Internet Company Information