Breezeline

• 7%
  • 4%
  • 67%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Breezeline?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Breezeline?
    Customer ServiceCoveragePrice

Reviewed June 7, 2024

Before Breezeline bought out Atlantic Broadband I got 250MB internet service for $49 / month. Over the last ~2 years they've reduced the 250MB plan to 200MB and the price has nearly doubled. They also started charging me ~$18 in additional fees they call a " High-speed Network Recovery Fee". When I called to ask about this they just told me I had to pay it. According to highspeedoptions.com this type of fee is typically $1. There are no other options in my area (we have almost no cell coverage) so it's either get gouged by breezeline or have no internet or TV.

Staff

Reviewed June 6, 2024

Very bad. This company deserves sued and doing it just cause can or if just so happens either way. Their uphold in our area to act weird and deserve punished and blamed and the ai reps or reps behind it. They cheated my service, faked way, pretending I owe them too/to ways sideways wrong. Weird reps faking mixed without ACP and it wasn't about ACP they faked as also mixed with whomever. This company deserves destroyed asap and linked to whom should destroy them to destroy them.

Get buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Price

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Breezeline is a rip off. The fact that they charge $160 just for internet when I could get a package deal with internet l, cable and phone for the same price with Xfinity or Verizon is a total ripoff. They can get away with it due to fact that in this part of Cumberland, MD that’s the only provider service available. I wish Xfinity and Verizon could expand to all parts of Cumberland.

Reviewed May 31, 2024

I absolutely hate this internet. I have had nothing but issues with packet loss. I have had multiple techs out checking in my house for the issue. It's not inside my home. The issue is at the pole that is outside my home. I had one tech tell me that all they keep doing is putting a "bandaid" on the issue instead of correctly fixing the problem! I lost a WFH job due to this horrible internet. I have dealt with supervisor after supervisor. I even went as far as purchasing my own equipment that worked with their service. So I know it isn't my stuff.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed May 22, 2024

I Contacted Breeze line For Help On Removing My Son's Name From The Account And To Restore Me As The Primary Because The ACP Program Ended In April 2024. Agent Julie Refused To Grant My Request Until The Bill Was Current. She Was Dismissive. No Etiquette. So I Requested To Speak To Julie's Supervisor. No Response So I Requested To File a Grievance For Unethical Business Practices. She Refused My Rights as a Consumer/Long Time Customer. Bottom Line I Was Offended By Sarcasm and Her And Co worker's Accusations Of Illegal Activity and Gaslighting.

Customer Service

Reviewed May 16, 2024

Breezeline was okay for the last couple of years but over the last few months they have had outrages almost every day with short disconnects 4-5 times a day with no explanation when you call customer service.

Reviewed May 10, 2024

Got a special in the mail from Breezeline. Service 49.00 a month for 1 year in November 2023, with tax 53.33 due in December, after that the bill went to 85.00 or more. Complete Fraud, do not ever in your life get Breezeline.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed April 20, 2024

This is by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced. To be clear the field service people are great. But god help you if you need to call for service for repair. I’m not talking the drop or in-house but major trunk line and pole work on our property that they own the line. Long story short. I finally had to contact and file an FCC complaint which resolved the issue in under 24 hrs, thanks to FCC. Anyone can file online. Thank you, FCC.

Online & AppReliability

Reviewed April 13, 2024

After 11 years of declining service and rising monthly bills finally canceled the service. Absolutely horrible company to deal with. Sadly they're the only available provider in my area. Been using my mobile device as a hot spot and it's more reliable than the hardline service they provide. I hope at some point this company goes out of business. To top everything off they stole $105.00 dollars that they refuse to refund.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed April 11, 2024

This was the only place for me to get internet in my area. The internet would constantly go down and then back up. If you're trying to watch a movie streaming it would freeze all the time because of the internet. For the price I was paying for the top speed was crazy considering it did not work well. I canceled over a month ago now with a credit that was supposed to be mailed to but have not received anything. I sent back all the equipment after I canceled. I called today and was told it would take 4 to 6 weeks for my credit to be mailed to me, well it's already been over 4 weeks and still noting. DO NOT DEAL WITH COMPANY, INTERNET IS NO GOOD AND PRICE IS HIGH PLUS STILL NO CREDIT REFUNDED AFTER A LITTLE OVER 4 WEEKS.

Breezeline Company Information