TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance
4.32/5

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I was searching for business insurance because I started a new business. I was calling different insurance companies, and nobody could give me a good answer. Everybody was telling me they were gonna call me back. And some of them did not cover my business, so I decided to just go through one agent, and let them do all the work for me. I couldn't do it by myself. TrustedChoice was suggested to me through some website.

TrustedChoice provided me with a list of agents, and I sent the email to two of them, and I got a reply of one. I decided to go with the one that responded. Later on, I got reply from other ones, but I was already dealing with somebody. I searched for an independent agent online and it was really easy because right when I got in touch with the actual agent, he handled everything. He had my information, and he just kinda filled in the blanks and did everything. On TrustedChoice's website, I was able to enter what my business was and what kind of insurance I needed. Once I filled everything out, they gave me a list of agents that I called. They were local, and I picked two nearest to me first. I clicked in that to send my email, and they received all my information that I was able to enter, and then, they contacted me. So, that was very easy.

The company I chose replied to me, and they worked with me until probably almost 9 o’clock at night, and they stayed working with me until they covered all the bases. So, it was like “These guys are really dedicated to what they're supposed to do and I'm gonna go with it.” TrustedChoice is a pretty cool service, and it’s very good for new businesses, or first time business owners. It was really easy to use, and I am very happy with the results.

Get expert buying tips about Business Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

We started an LLC to have a person do some cleaning on one business and two houses. In order for us to get proper workers' comp for that person, we had to create an LLC. Mainly the purpose was to make sure that this person wasn't being paid under the table and had everything in place and taken care of. We used Trusted Choice and it was a good starting point. They got us connected to an insurance agent and eventually, we were able to get a policy that worked for us with one of the various contacts they reached out to. The online process was pretty painless. There wasn't anything difficult or annoying about it at all. Everyone was pretty responsive. The real trick was getting a quote which met our need at a price point we could afford, and fortunately, we were able to do that. I was pleased with the service. If someone were trying to figure out how to get their insurance for the first time, I'd definitely recommend Trusted Choice.

Original review: May 31, 2019

To be a business, we need business insurance. We're a startup non-emergency transportation service and to get a lot of the contracts that we needed since it is a high-risk market, we needed to make sure that we had a certain type of insurance with a certain type of coverage just to make sure that if something did happen, it wouldn’t fall on the individual itself, it would just fall on the company. As I was going through all these other companies, calling and seeing what we can do, a lot of those companies that I did call let me know they couldn’t cover me, but they sent me to TrustedChoice because we could find a lot more information about what we were looking for and a broad selection of other companies to choose from.

I searched for an independent agent both online and over the phone. And a lot of the agents that I spoke to were very helpful. I let them know I don’t really have very much experience in what I'm doing, especially things like general liability. And they gave me a lot more information than what I was expected to get. So, I felt like I was a lot more prepared going into the situation than I was whenever I first started.

The agent option that TrustedChoice matched me with was extremely helpful, very personable, and very friendly individuals. And I'm glad for that. It was all in all a very wonderful experience that I did have. I tried one of TrustedChoice’s recommendations. The only problem with that is whenever I got in contact with that company, my CEO had already gone through with the insurance company recommended to us through one of her business associates. But I am very satisfied with the service so much so that if I would need to look for something on my own personal needs, whether auto insurance or renter’s insurance, I will check out Trusted Choice.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I would recommend Trusted Choice. I was doing some research on starting a pressure washing business in my area. And I wanted to get information so I could know how to figure it in my overhead cost and offer my price. When I was on Google, Trusted Choice was one of the first couple of sites I came across. Their site seemed easy to follow. When I search something on the internet, I end up wading through a thousand things before I can ever get to anywhere I want. But it seems that I come across that quickly with Trusted Choice, and it seems to work. It's helpful. I was wondering if I was gonna get flooded with a thousand emails after I did it everyday. But that didn’t happen, and that’s also a plus as far as I’m concerned. I hadn’t gotten the rest of my answer on the one for the workers’ comp. I hadn’t followed up on it yet, but I found an insurance agent for the business insurance.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I had started my own company doing cellphone towers and I ended up going through insurance. I use Liberty Mutual for my workers' comp, and then Auto-Owners is for general liability and all the other stuff. But because of the industry that I’m in, I have a high-risk insurance policy. I talked to several other companies that were in the same industry as myself. My business partner is my mentor on everything, and he ran a company similar to what I did. We touched base and he told me how everything worked. He knew somebody back when he moved in, and that guy ended up getting me with somebody at Trusted Choice.

I was able to look at the business insurance Trusted Choice offered and found what best suited me and how I needed to go about getting it. Navigating their website was simple. It wasn’t hard to get to where I need as far as when you click on something. When I went to US Towers Insurance website, I did not figure it out. I clicked on something, and I was took somewhere else. If I didn’t have a mentor, I would’ve been SOLed. The only thing that was hard with the Trusted Choice's website was when I searched something or when I used the filter and put it in the little bar to try to figure out how to address or how to find it through the site. But that was just because of my wording.

I did not end up going with one of Trusted Choice's recommendations. I went with Raborn and with Auto-Owners and Liberty Mutual. Liberty Mutual got put in my lap. I didn’t have a choice. Because where I had to have the certain type of workers' comp, nobody wanted to touch it except for them through the Tennessee Risk Assessment program. I had to go through that thing so I could get on there. Nevertheless, I would definitely recommend Trusted Choice to people who are very experienced and also to people who don't know because the types of insurance are very detailed there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I needed some LLC insurance, and I did a search and TrustedChoice seemed to rate out the highest. The interactions with their reps were pretty professional and everything went very well with TrustedChoice.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

We don't have that many options down here in Harrison, Arkansas and a Trusted Choice broker was able to be able to get us several different options. They called us and the agent was good. We asked if there was somebody in this area and they were able to hook us up with someone. I chose a company based on the information and price. But I didn't even know they sold different types of insurance like that. It worked out pretty well.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

The providers that I looked into didn't provide the service that I need. I did the search over the phone. No one has contacted me back yet at all. I called three agencies that was referred to me and no one has called me back yet. I left messages too. If they call, that would be good. But if not, I'm not gonna reach out to them again. I'm gonna call Progressive. One of my friends went through Progressive. I was gonna go through them, but I was trying some independent agency first.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I was looking for business insurance and so far, my experience with Trusted Choice has been good. I went through an independent agent and they were able to quote a broader amount of company. Trusted Choice wasn’t able to quote the cost for an ambulance service. If not for that, it might have worked out. Nevertheless, the website was super easy, fast and made it simple.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I like independent agents because they have a choice. Trusted Choice was fair, fast, and priced right. They were easy to deal with. I searched for an independent agent online, and the process was easy. I ended up going with one of the recommendations from Trusted Choice. I paid the bills, they sent me my statement, and they set me my bond.

TrustedChoice.com expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Trusted Choice helps customers find the best insurance coverage for them. It’s a group of independent insurance agents that get quotes from all their different providers so customers can easily find the best price. Trusted Choice has agents throughout the United States; you can find the nearest agent by visiting their website.

• Multiple quotes: Because Trusted Choice’s agents don’t work for a specific insurance company, they’ll give you quotes from multiple insurers. Then, you can choose the company that is best for you.

• Find an agent: Trusted Choice has independent insurance agents in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. You can find an agent near you by visiting the company’s website and answering a few simple question. It takes about 2 minutes to be matched with an agent.

• Insurance blog: If you’d like to learn more about insurance before making a purchase, you can visit Trusted Choice’s insurance blog. It includes posts on topics that will help you understand insurance and learn how to protect your property.

• Many coverage types: Trusted Choice has insurance partners that offer many different types of insurance coverage, including home, auto, life and business. This means they’ll be able to find one insurance company that has all the types of policies you need.

• National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP): Many of Trusted Choice’s insurance partners participate in the NFIP, the federal program that backs flood insurance. If you live in a floodplain and have a mortgage, you’re likely required to have flood insurance, so finding an NFIP insurer is important.

• Best for: anyone who needs home, business, life or auto insurance.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky