4.15/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

TrustedChoice.com Video
View More View More

70 TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 17, 2019

I was trying to get an auto liability insurance and when I found Trusted Choice, I thought they could help me but they couldn't. They gave me a couple of numbers and I called each one of them. Each one of them said they would start searching for insurance for me. I gave them all my information but after they looked that one time and they called me back one time, they never called back. One guy was named Alex from Blanchard Insurance and he never called me back after he said he was looking for quotes for me. I'm still unable to find something but I'm still looking around.

Get expert buying tips about Business Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I needed business insurance for a contract that I procured, and I didn’t know where to turn. I looked at my insurance company, and they didn’t provide that service. I did a Google search on independent agents and business insurance, and Trusted Choice came up. There were different agents that were represented, so I contacted a couple of them and took it from there. It was great overall.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I found insurance for my landscaping company through Trusted Choice and it was easy. The company gave me a good price at $75 a month. Although Trusted Choice is a website and I don't get a personal touch, it gives me a list of options and I can go from there.

Original review: April 12, 2019

We were extending our company and we were looking for workers’ comp insurance. When I called the Department of Agriculture, they recommended Trusted Choice. I put some information in on the website and then it popped up a list of providers. I then chose the ones that were more in my immediate area should we need to meet with one of them in person. We then signed up with one of them. All in all, Trusted Choice was helpful in helping us get the policy set up. We've had a few questions for them and they've been helpful as far as getting our insurance for us.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Through the years, our business insurance goes up all the time. I was checking to see if I can find something at a lower price. I got so many calls when I went on the website and I didn’t know who’s who. Everything worked out fine. I found Trusted Choice, the lowest one, but I haven’t decided what I’m doing on it yet. I got a whole another month before my insurance runs out. But so far, I’m satisfied with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: April 4, 2019

Our policy was about to run out and the boss wanted me to try to find a cheaper plan. I don’t really know much about insurance and was going to whatever made the most amount of sense. I googled business insurance around me and went through all the choices that came up. Trusted Choice Business Insurance was the most approachable. Navigating through their website was really easy. It was on point and well put together. Plus, everything was easy to find. I told the insurance guide that I don't know much about insurance and asked him to help me out. We spoke over the phone and emailed a little bit. And he was really sweet. We ended up settling with the workers’ comp we used last time, but Trusted Choice Business Insurance prices were a lot better.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I had a product that I needed to get insured and going through Trusted Choice for an independent agent company was the cheapest.

Original review: March 26, 2019

We opened up a new practice and I was looking for a business insurance policy. I looked up Trusted Choice and their response was quick. Instead of going on the website, it's much easier to call their number.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I've searched for a business insurance so I could save myself and my company if anything ever happens. I shopped around and Trusted Choice got the best deal. They gave me the best premium and they were very professional. The agent I dealt with was the quickest and he didn't play any games. He was great and I’ve recommended him to five other business owners. I would recommend Trusted Choice to anybody.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 17, 2019

I was looking for a better professional liability insurance than what we have right now. I am dissatisfied with Trusted Choice Business Insurance because they didn’t accommodate my needs.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance response

Hi Ron, I'm sorry to hear about your difficult experience. I believe that out of our hundreds of thousands of TrustedChoice.com agents we can find a business insurance policy that's right for you. We would be happy to help you find that perfect fit. Please feel free to reach out to our client operations team at 855) 372-0070 or visit solutions.trustedchoice.com.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I have a business so I was searching for business insurance. Trusted Choice was the only place that I knew of so I went through them to find an independent agent for me. To guide me in making my insurance decisions, Trusted Choice answered my questions as best they could. But I didn't get too many agent options from them. I went with another company and didn't end up selecting one of the choices that they recommended because of the pricing. Other than that, when I began my search for an independent agent online, it was pretty easy.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I was becoming a tattoo artist and an apprentice so I thought it would be a good idea to have myself covered in case somebody decided to get stupid and try to sue me. But none of the major markets does tattoo insurance. Good thing Trusted Choice was able to match me with a company in Scottsdale, Arizona. I contacted the company and they contacted me back. I told them what I needed and they were able to check some insurance policies out and got me covered. Overall, I was satisfied with Trusted Choice.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I would recommend Trusted Choice. I was doing some research on starting a pressure washing business in my area. And I wanted to get information so I could know how to figure it in my overhead cost and offer my price. When I was on Google, Trusted Choice was one of the first couple of sites I came across. Their site seemed easy to follow. When I search something on the internet, I end up wading through a thousand things before I can ever get to anywhere I want. But it seems that I come across that quickly with Trusted Choice, and it seems to work. It's helpful. I was wondering if I was gonna get flooded with a thousand emails after I did it everyday. But that didn’t happen, and that’s also a plus as far as I’m concerned. I hadn’t gotten the rest of my answer on the one for the workers’ comp. I hadn’t followed up on it yet, but I found an insurance agent for the business insurance.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I needed some commercial insurance and I went through the internet. I searched Trusted Choice Business Insurance's site, but it wasn’t helpful. I was giving all my information out, but the site said, “Oh, no. I'm sorry. We cannot help you.” I was promised from the beginning that they would wait for me to give all my information. I wish they could answer all of our questions. I felt dissatisfied.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance response

We are sorry to hear about your difficult experience with our website. We would appreciate the opportunity to make it right. I have passed your comments onto our support team. Please contact us by phone or email so we can best assist you.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Trusted Choice is an excellent referral agency. They were incredibly responsive. I got a response and the references immediately. I was looking for some unique products. First was a bank guarantee for the Democratic Republic of Congo and Trusted Choice helped identify four insurance companies. I followed up with those insurance companies and those were good leads. Trusted Choice was absolutely outstanding.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Trusted Choice got me some options. The first couple of business insurance providers didn't work out but I ended up finding one that worked for me. However, it was annoying that I could only get one insurance broker at a time. I had to wait until one was done answering and I had to go back through Trusted Choice to try and get another agent. Nevertheless, their team has been helpful and I love using their service.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

We needed to find someone who would cover business insurance for us and I came across Trusted Choice website when I googled. Their website was simple and easy to use. They had better rates and we were able to get up and speak with them face to face. They were able to help in us in getting what we needed a little easier.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I had started my own company doing cellphone towers and I ended up going through insurance. I use Liberty Mutual for my workers' comp, and then Auto-Owners is for general liability and all the other stuff. But because of the industry that I’m in, I have a high-risk insurance policy. I talked to several other companies that were in the same industry as myself. My business partner is my mentor on everything, and he ran a company similar to what I did. We touched base and he told me how everything worked. He knew somebody back when he moved in, and that guy ended up getting me with somebody at Trusted Choice.

I was able to look at the business insurance Trusted Choice offered and found what best suited me and how I needed to go about getting it. Navigating their website was simple. It wasn’t hard to get to where I need as far as when you click on something. When I went to US Towers Insurance website, I did not figure it out. I clicked on something, and I was took somewhere else. If I didn’t have a mentor, I would’ve been SOLed. The only thing that was hard with the Trusted Choice's website was when I searched something or when I used the filter and put it in the little bar to try to figure out how to address or how to find it through the site. But that was just because of my wording.

I did not end up going with one of Trusted Choice's recommendations. I went with Raborn and with Auto-Owners and Liberty Mutual. Liberty Mutual got put in my lap. I didn’t have a choice. Because where I had to have the certain type of workers' comp, nobody wanted to touch it except for them through the Tennessee Risk Assessment program. I had to go through that thing so I could get on there. Nevertheless, I would definitely recommend Trusted Choice to people who are very experienced and also to people who don't know because the types of insurance are very detailed there.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I was looking for business insurance to cover the summer camp that I am developing. I searched for a service in general and then, Trusted Choice came up on Google. So far, they were able to guide me in making my insurance decision. In addition, their website is a good tool, especially if you don’t have a previous idea. If you want something local, it guides you to what you’re looking for. Overall, Trusted Choice narrows your expectations of what you’re looking for to meet your needs.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I was looking to change insurers or insurance company and used Trusted Choice. Navigating their site was simple and I was able to find a company and went with them.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I wanted to find a business landlord insurance in a different city from where I reside. I came across Trusted Choice Business Insurance on the internet. Navigating through Trusted Choice's website was very simple and very easy. They referred me to local agencies in the city that I was looking for. They gave me a wider variety among other companies as I got four different options.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I was doing some Google search trying to get rates. Trusted Choice Business Insurance got me a quote and everything back in a timely manner. It was a smooth process. The rep sent what was needed and she reached out for the contract. She reached back out to me, got the information that she needed, and got me a quote back within 24 hours, and we went from there.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I got a truck that I'm getting to put on the road and so I was in the process of getting different rate quotes on commercial insurance. Over the phone, I gave the agent my driver’s license number and they just basically checked and gave me the best rate quote they could give me. It took them a couple of days to get back with me. Trustedchoice matched me with options and I have a couple of them I need to reach out to and see if they have a better rate quote.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I was looking for insurance and wanted a better price. TrustedChoice.com gave me better rates and helped me find a company. I began looking for an agent online, made the request and then the providers called me. TrustedChoice was a good company.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I recently went looking for a commercial insurance for my cargo van. There were several names on Trusted Choice's webpage. It was helpful as far as showing me who in the area offered commercial insurance. But the pricing was out of sight and I was shocked that State Farm came in as good as it did.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

Everything was easy with Trusted Choice. My partners and I were opening up a small business and we went through Trusted Choice just to see if there were any insurance companies around our area. The website was fine. It was easy to maneuver through it and it was something like anybody can do. Trusted Choice provided us the good broker, so they did a good job. The broker's location is close by, so I am able to meet them face to face. I communicate through email too. Also, the broker gives me a call even when I don’t really have to call him just to give me updates.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I'm working and business insurance was needed for the clients. I inquired online to get an insurance company. With Trusted Choice, I got a couple of responses. It was also good that it was ready for the quote. It was a good experience using them.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

In the state that I live in, I was required to carry a certain amount of insurance to do the work that I do. I called around and found the one that could give it to me for the least amount of money. Trusted Choice was just something I came across and I figured I’d try and see what it said, what would happen. They gave me the deal on who to contact. I called the one outfit and gave me a price that was fair. I called another one and their price was right and good for what I was doing, so that one went well. I haven’t got it yet, but I’m working towards it.

No response received
Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I’ve gotten all the information I needed from Trusted Choice Business Insurance. However, I've been bombarded by phone calls since then. I can only assume that my information was sold or given to the people that I was inquiring about.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance response

TrustedChoice.com does not sell your information to insurance lead call centers and we are surprised to hear of your experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to make it right. I have passed your comments onto our support team. Please contact us so we can best assist you.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Trusted Choice is a good company to go with. Not only has it the best prices, but it also has good reviews online. At that time, I had to renew my business insurance. I googled Trusted Choice and then called the company. We took everything from there and everything else was done through email.

TrustedChoice.com expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Trusted Choice helps customers find the best insurance coverage for them. It’s a group of independent insurance agents that get quotes from all their different providers so customers can easily find the best price. Trusted Choice has agents throughout the United States; you can find the nearest agent by visiting their website.

• Multiple quotes: Because Trusted Choice’s agents don’t work for a specific insurance company, they’ll give you quotes from multiple insurers. Then, you can choose the company that is best for you.

• Find an agent: Trusted Choice has independent insurance agents in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. You can find an agent near you by visiting the company’s website and answering a few simple question. It takes about 2 minutes to be matched with an agent.

• Insurance blog: If you’d like to learn more about insurance before making a purchase, you can visit Trusted Choice’s insurance blog. It includes posts on topics that will help you understand insurance and learn how to protect your property.

• Many coverage types: Trusted Choice has insurance partners that offer many different types of insurance coverage, including home, auto, life and business. This means they’ll be able to find one insurance company that has all the types of policies you need.

• National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP): Many of Trusted Choice’s insurance partners participate in the NFIP, the federal program that backs flood insurance. If you live in a floodplain and have a mortgage, you’re likely required to have flood insurance, so finding an NFIP insurer is important.

• Best for: anyone who needs home, business, life or auto insurance.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky