Accredited Partner

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.49/5

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com, you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

BOTTOM LINE

Trusted Choice Business Insurance gathers quotes from many providers to offer customizable coverage options. Contact its agents for a quote.

PROS

• Broad coverage for varied industries
  • Provides custom coverage options
  • Works with 55 providers

CONS

• No online quotes

Top TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Reviews

How Trusted Choice Business Insurance works

Trusted Choice is an independent insurance agency that gathers quotes from up to 55 insurance providers to find you the best offers. Its application process has minimal requirements — the company only asks users to provide their business type, number of employees, years in business and the types of coverage they're interested in. After you give that information, a Trusted Choice agent follows up by phone or email with quotes.

Trusted Choice agents make it convenient to get the best quotes. The company's simple process saves time for busy business owners and helps those in high-risk industries find companies to cover their liabilities.

Trusted Choice Business Insurance coverage

Because Trusted Choice works with national providers, customers can find business coverage for any need — from general liability to niche equipment coverage. Customers can select up to three coverage types they want quotes for, including:

• General liability
  • Errors and omissions
  • Builders risk
  • Bonds
  • Umbrella

Trusted Choice agents are available to help customers determine their coverage needs. Other options exist for customers with needs that aren’t listed, and you can also select a customized collection of these services.

Trusted Choice Business Insurance cost

Trusted Choice evaluates the needs of each business and gathers quotes, which typically fall between $300 and $1,200 per year for low-risk small businesses with basic coverage. The premiums for companies that are considered high risk by insurance providers are typically higher than average — business insurance for these companies can cost thousands or even millions of dollars.

The factors that affect premiums include a business’s:

• Number of employees: More employees means more liability, so large companies pay more per month than small businesses.
  • Likelihood of data breaches: Recovering from data breaches is expensive, so companies that are likely to have one pay more in premiums.
  • Likelihood of accidents: Companies in industries that have a higher-than-average rate of accidents, such as construction businesses, pay higher premiums.
  • Likelihood of lawsuits: Companies that have a history of lawsuits or a high likelihood of being sued have higher insurance rates.
  • Likelihood of damages: Businesses that are more vulnerable to theft or damages are more expensive to cover.

Although the monthly premiums may seem expensive, business insurance protects owners from going bankrupt in the event of a lawsuit.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance FAQ

Is Trusted Choice a business insurance provider?
Trusted Choice agents are independent brokers, which means they act as intermediaries that connect customers with business insurance providers all over the country. Final contracts and payouts come from the provider you choose, not from Trusted Choice.
Can I customize a Trusted Choice business insurance package?
Yes. Customers select up to three coverage preferences when searching for a policy. The system then recommends insurance providers that can cover those needs. Customers can also customize business owner policies to meet their needs.
Who do I contact when I need to make a claim for a Trusted Choice policy?
In most cases, it’s best to contact your insurance provider directly.

Do we recommend Trusted Choice Business Insurance?

Trusted Choice Business Insurance makes it simple to get low quotes from many providers at once, especially if you’re in a high-risk industry. You can’t view these offers online, but if you’re willing to meet with an agent, the company can help you understand your options, evaluate your needs and choose a provider.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I was searching for a business insurance for a startup I have and I've looked into a couple of independent insurance agent companies but I didn't get very far with it. I went to Trusted Choice's website and the website isn't too good on a mobile. It didn't really fit the phone too well and I couldn't fill out their form. I then went to a regular laptop and it was fine. I went through a list of suggested agents and I was happy with the agent options they matched me with. They were able to give me the best match and that agent company was specifically geared for what I was looking for. I didn't wanna be with a great, big, national company and the best match I got was local so I could go in there and talk to them. I then walked into the agent company's office, talked to them for a minute, and eventually ended up with them.

Get expert buying tips about Business Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I was searching for business insurance because I started a new business. I was calling different insurance companies, and nobody could give me a good answer. Everybody was telling me they were gonna call me back. And some of them did not cover my business, so I decided to just go through one agent, and let them do all the work for me. I couldn't do it by myself. TrustedChoice was suggested to me through some website.

TrustedChoice provided me with a list of agents, and I sent the email to two of them, and I got a reply of one. I decided to go with the one that responded. Later on, I got reply from other ones, but I was already dealing with somebody. I searched for an independent agent online and it was really easy because right when I got in touch with the actual agent, he handled everything. He had my information, and he just kinda filled in the blanks and did everything. On TrustedChoice's website, I was able to enter what my business was and what kind of insurance I needed. Once I filled everything out, they gave me a list of agents that I called. They were local, and I picked two nearest to me first. I clicked in that to send my email, and they received all my information that I was able to enter, and then, they contacted me. So, that was very easy.

The company I chose replied to me, and they worked with me until probably almost 9 o’clock at night, and they stayed working with me until they covered all the bases. So, it was like “These guys are really dedicated to what they're supposed to do and I'm gonna go with it.” TrustedChoice is a pretty cool service, and it’s very good for new businesses, or first time business owners. It was really easy to use, and I am very happy with the results.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

We started an LLC to have a person do some cleaning on one business and two houses. In order for us to get proper workers' comp for that person, we had to create an LLC. Mainly the purpose was to make sure that this person wasn't being paid under the table and had everything in place and taken care of. We used Trusted Choice and it was a good starting point. They got us connected to an insurance agent and eventually, we were able to get a policy that worked for us with one of the various contacts they reached out to. The online process was pretty painless. There wasn't anything difficult or annoying about it at all. Everyone was pretty responsive. The real trick was getting a quote which met our need at a price point we could afford, and fortunately, we were able to do that. I was pleased with the service. If someone were trying to figure out how to get their insurance for the first time, I'd definitely recommend Trusted Choice.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

I had Trusted Choice when I was signed on with ContainerPort. I left them and came over to RoadOne and RoadOne uses them also. But now, I’m just stalling for a couple more weeks. I have a part-time job and I only work there one day a week. They told me they would let me on their policy. That is supposed to be on September 17th but I kinda have my doubts ‘cause I’ve never seen a company let somebody on their policy, part-time. Once the 17th comes and if they actually let me do it, then it's cool. If that part-time job is not paying for health insurance, I’m going with Trusted Choice ‘cause it’s actually a really good price. The online process seemed pretty cool but I didn’t really do it online. The people on the phone did the processing and everybody was really cool. The agent that Trusted Choice matched me with seemed pretty cool too.

Original review: May 31, 2019

To be a business, we need business insurance. We're a startup non-emergency transportation service and to get a lot of the contracts that we needed since it is a high-risk market, we needed to make sure that we had a certain type of insurance with a certain type of coverage just to make sure that if something did happen, it wouldn’t fall on the individual itself, it would just fall on the company. As I was going through all these other companies, calling and seeing what we can do, a lot of those companies that I did call let me know they couldn’t cover me, but they sent me to TrustedChoice because we could find a lot more information about what we were looking for and a broad selection of other companies to choose from.

I searched for an independent agent both online and over the phone. And a lot of the agents that I spoke to were very helpful. I let them know I don’t really have very much experience in what I'm doing, especially things like general liability. And they gave me a lot more information than what I was expected to get. So, I felt like I was a lot more prepared going into the situation than I was whenever I first started.

The agent option that TrustedChoice matched me with was extremely helpful, very personable, and very friendly individuals. And I'm glad for that. It was all in all a very wonderful experience that I did have. I tried one of TrustedChoice’s recommendations. The only problem with that is whenever I got in contact with that company, my CEO had already gone through with the insurance company recommended to us through one of her business associates. But I am very satisfied with the service so much so that if I would need to look for something on my own personal needs, whether auto insurance or renter’s insurance, I will check out Trusted Choice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: March 27, 2020

I was trying to get insurance for my business. I contacted a bunch of big-time insurance companies but they didn’t cover what I needed. They told me to look for an individual broker. I recently enrolled with TrustedChoice and it delayed until June. But navigating the website was easy. They gave me a list of five brokers, I picked a couple of them and went through with it.

Original review: March 21, 2020

We were looking for the best quote possible and when we reached out to Trusted Choice, we were able to get what we needed and not have to come up with all the money that was required. They offered us a good deal and they worked with us. Everything was easy and we were able to get the business insurance in about three days. They had a quote ready for us but it took longer because we had to come up with the money. So, they were waiting on us initially. Other than that, they’re good people.

Original review: March 20, 2020

I was looking for other insurance that would give me a better deal. Trusted Choice's online process was easy and they gave me three options. I got calls from an insurance company, and then I got Global Indemnity, which was informative. They got me some quotes and I had the best quote. There was one guy who helped me out a lot too. So, it was good what he did.

Original review: March 18, 2020

We started an IRA and I was referred to Trusted Choice by a friend. They then gave me enough options. Our experience with Kathy, the independent agent, was seamless. I called her up, and she got back to me promptly and took care of what I needed. I was waiting for weeks with other people, and she got it done within a week. Overall, Trusted Choice is working fine.

Original review: March 15, 2020

I was unhappy with my agent because they kept screwing up my billing. I used TrustedChoice.com and the process was really easy. I ended up going with Hiscox Insurance. They gave me a really straightforward quote and that was that.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Company Information

TrustedChoice.com
    100 N 6th street Suite 302A
    Minneapolis
    MN
    www.trustedchoice.com

Get the news you need delivered to you

Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.

You’re signed up

We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.