4.07/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

TrustedChoice.com Video
View More View More

57 TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I needed some commercial insurance and I went through the internet. I searched Trusted Choice Business Insurance's site, but it wasn’t helpful. I was giving all my information out, but the site said, “Oh, no. I'm sorry. We cannot help you.” I was promised from the beginning that they would wait for me to give all my information. I wish they could answer all of our questions. I felt dissatisfied.

Get expert buying tips about Business Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Trusted Choice is an excellent referral agency. They were incredibly responsive. I got a response and the references immediately. I was looking for some unique products. First was a bank guarantee for the Democratic Republic of Congo and Trusted Choice helped identify four insurance companies. I followed up with those insurance companies and those were good leads. Trusted Choice was absolutely outstanding.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Trusted Choice got me some options. The first couple of business insurance providers didn't work out but I ended up finding one that worked for me. However, it was annoying that I could only get one insurance broker at a time. I had to wait until one was done answering and I had to go back through Trusted Choice to try and get another agent. Nevertheless, their team has been helpful and I love using their service.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

It was time to renew the business insurance so we were looking and with an independent agent company, there's a better chance of finding cheaper insurance. Also, they have different avenues that they have resources and better than I would be able to find myself. We went with Trusted Choice Insurance because of the customer service. It was top-rated and they will pretty much find and meet the needs of the customer. They're an excellent company.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

We needed to find someone who would cover business insurance for us and I came across Trusted Choice website when I googled. Their website was simple and easy to use. They had better rates and we were able to get up and speak with them face to face. They were able to help in us in getting what we needed a little easier.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I had started my own company doing cellphone towers and I ended up going through insurance. I use Liberty Mutual for my workers' comp, and then Auto-Owners is for general liability and all the other stuff. But because of the industry that I’m in, I have a high-risk insurance policy. I talked to several other companies that were in the same industry as myself. My business partner is my mentor on everything, and he ran a company similar to what I did. We touched base and he told me how everything worked. He knew somebody back when he moved in, and that guy ended up getting me with somebody at Trusted Choice.

I was able to look at the business insurance Trusted Choice offered and found what best suited me and how I needed to go about getting it. Navigating their website was simple. It wasn’t hard to get to where I need as far as when you click on something. When I went to US Towers Insurance website, I did not figure it out. I clicked on something, and I was took somewhere else. If I didn’t have a mentor, I would’ve been SOLed. The only thing that was hard with the Trusted Choice's website was when I searched something or when I used the filter and put it in the little bar to try to figure out how to address or how to find it through the site. But that was just because of my wording.

I did not end up going with one of Trusted Choice's recommendations. I went with Raborn and with Auto-Owners and Liberty Mutual. Liberty Mutual got put in my lap. I didn’t have a choice. Because where I had to have the certain type of workers' comp, nobody wanted to touch it except for them through the Tennessee Risk Assessment program. I had to go through that thing so I could get on there. Nevertheless, I would definitely recommend Trusted Choice to people who are very experienced and also to people who don't know because the types of insurance are very detailed there.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I was looking for business insurance to cover the summer camp that I am developing. I searched for a service in general and then, Trusted Choice came up on Google. So far, they were able to guide me in making my insurance decision. In addition, their website is a good tool, especially if you don’t have a previous idea. If you want something local, it guides you to what you’re looking for. Overall, Trusted Choice narrows your expectations of what you’re looking for to meet your needs.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I was looking to change insurers or insurance company and used Trusted Choice. Navigating their site was simple and I was able to find a company and went with them.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I wanted to find a business landlord insurance in a different city from where I reside. I came across Trusted Choice Business Insurance on the internet. Navigating through Trusted Choice's website was very simple and very easy. They referred me to local agencies in the city that I was looking for. They gave me a wider variety among other companies as I got four different options.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I was doing some Google search trying to get rates. Trusted Choice Business Insurance got me a quote and everything back in a timely manner. It was a smooth process. The rep sent what was needed and she reached out for the contract. She reached back out to me, got the information that she needed, and got me a quote back within 24 hours, and we went from there.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I got a truck that I'm getting to put on the road and so I was in the process of getting different rate quotes on commercial insurance. Over the phone, I gave the agent my driver’s license number and they just basically checked and gave me the best rate quote they could give me. It took them a couple of days to get back with me. Trustedchoice matched me with options and I have a couple of them I need to reach out to and see if they have a better rate quote.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I was looking for insurance and wanted a better price. TrustedChoice.com gave me better rates and helped me find a company. I began looking for an agent online, made the request and then the providers called me. TrustedChoice was a good company.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I recently went looking for a commercial insurance for my cargo van. There were several names on Trusted Choice's webpage. It was helpful as far as showing me who in the area offered commercial insurance. But the pricing was out of sight and I was shocked that State Farm came in as good as it did.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

Everything was easy with Trusted Choice. My partners and I were opening up a small business and we went through Trusted Choice just to see if there were any insurance companies around our area. The website was fine. It was easy to maneuver through it and it was something like anybody can do. Trusted Choice provided us the good broker, so they did a good job. The broker's location is close by, so I am able to meet them face to face. I communicate through email too. Also, the broker gives me a call even when I don’t really have to call him just to give me updates.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

In the state that I live in, I was required to carry a certain amount of insurance to do the work that I do. I called around and found the one that could give it to me for the least amount of money. Trusted Choice was just something I came across and I figured I’d try and see what it said, what would happen. They gave me the deal on who to contact. I called the one outfit and gave me a price that was fair. I called another one and their price was right and good for what I was doing, so that one went well. I haven’t got it yet, but I’m working towards it.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I’ve gotten all the information I needed from Trusted Choice Business Insurance. However, I've been bombarded by phone calls since then. I can only assume that my information was sold or given to the people that I was inquiring about.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance response

TrustedChoice.com does not sell your information to insurance lead call centers and we are surprised to hear of your experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to make it right. I have passed your comments onto our support team. Please contact us so we can best assist you.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Trusted Choice is a good company to go with. Not only has it the best prices, but it also has good reviews online. At that time, I had to renew my business insurance. I googled Trusted Choice and then called the company. We took everything from there and everything else was done through email.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

We just opened a business and we were looking for numbers, and if we found the right number, then we were going to go with whoever. It was a matter of just getting the information and pass that onto other departments in the company. I did random searches until I found what I was looking for. Trusted Choice site got me the information I needed, so it worked well. I would recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I reached out to a few different companies and had some quotes, and Trusted Choice's quote met our needs the best. It took us a little bit to come to a decision, but Derek was just about following up with me, but not pestering me on our decision. We insured our tattoo supply company with Trusted Choice. We did a general liability and then also a policy that would insure us when we're traveling for conventions. Trusted Choice was really great about giving us all the information, and checking in with phone calls. With a lot of companies, I just received information from them via email, but they were pretty proactive about getting me on the phone as well. Overall, we're satisfied with our experience with Trusted Choice.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I own a car rental agency and I've been searching for an insurance that fits me. Trusted Choice Business Insurance has been continuously working with me. They have been searching as best as they could and they have been very friendly and helpful. They have also answered all my questions. The options that they have matched me with have been very direct and they have fit exactly the right description of my job and my company. Now, I'm weighing my options.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Trusted Choice Business Insurance popped up on Google when I was looking for liability and worker's comp insurance quotes. I was trying to see what different numbers different companies had when it came to the insurance. The website was easy to navigate and I put in some information online, but we ended up going with our agent quotes for insurance versus what we were quoted online.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I was searching for a business insurance for workman's compensation, and I wanted a local company. I used Trusted Choice Business Insurance to find an agent for me. Navigating through their website was easy. They have many agents there so it was easy for me to choose. I entered my information and what I wanted and then I had several agents contacted me after that the following day.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

My husband and I have a business and we're trying to figure out what we can do to better our situation. My husband is also looking for another insurance because his current one only covers him in Colorado. TrustedChoice asks you questions and things that you need to put in online to get you to the right person. But I'd rather talk to a person because I don't feel secure putting all my information on the computer. Other than that, TrustedChoice is very good and I'll tell others to talk to them and see what they can do.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I recently purchased a martial arts studio. I have a small club in New York and I expanded it in Connecticut. I've had 25+ years in the insurance industry, commercial insurance as well as reinsurance on the underwriting side, however, I don't know many direct writing insurances for martial arts. So, I decided to go through an independent agent company. The agent in Connecticut that the prior owner of the studio was dealing with was affiliated with Trusted Choice. However, I was trying to touch base with him, but I never got a follow-up, so it was a bit disturbing. I haven't been able to get a good response from the agents on Trusted Choice's site. I got a few emails but no one called me, and I was a little concerned with that.

I was a casualty manager in underwriting, so I am very knowledgeable about the process. I went directly to the agents that I dealt with in the past. The agents always marketed and did business development on their own. They didn’t go through an online generator of leads and they always did it themselves, so it wasn’t as elaborate. Still, the response time, whether it's underwriting or the agents’ side or brokers, will get you to business.

I started the process with Trusted Choice online. It was very informal. In the past, you would never get business if you didn’t talk and meet with the agent or broker. From my experience, if you have a client who is leaving or selling the business, you are all over that new person. However, the guy hasn’t even called me back. I might be in the martial arts business now, but I still consult in this industry. I wish someone would call me back. They would get the business if they help me. I'm busy with another industry, so I'm spending a lot of time trying to understand what I'm dealing with.

It makes the website look bad when a broker doesn’t make a call. Trusted Choice should create a call center. They should have called back even if it was a no and they should get first right of refusal. Also, the website was great, but they should have something where they're picking up portal information. I could be the biggest martial arts studio in the country and they wouldn’t know that because they just asked for basic name and contact information, and it was very generic and basic. I wasn’t impressed.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance response

We are sorry you had a difficult experience. We appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to make it right. I have passed your comments onto our support team. Please contact us so we can best assist you.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

We were looking for workers comp and we went with an agent that was already with our company. We've used him in the past, and he was reliable. He's with DeWitt Insurance and he's very good. He got us the coverage we needed through Trusted Choice, and he was able to deliver the quote in a good time manner.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I opened a business and went to a particular company. However, they said they didn’t do the area where one of businesses are any longer. And so, I got the insurance through Trusted Choice and the experience was good and easy. I got the first one that they referred me to. I called them and they looked pretty good. Everything worked out in less than an hour. Plus, I didn’t have to go into an office or do a lot of stuff. The website was fairly easy to navigate through. I’m not very technologically savvy but I understood everything. The price was very good and what they insured me for was everything I was looking for. I’m very pleased with what I picked. I even told others to take a look at Trusted Choice because they’re working really well for me

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I’m totally dissatisfied with TrustedChoice. It was a nightmare for me because they sent so many people to do business with me. I didn’t have time and I didn’t want 50 people to give me a phone call. That was crazy. People were even calling me while I'm working. I told them, “Look. Just send me the darn email and let me compare myself. I don’t need you to compare. How you’re gonna compare? I can compare. You can’t compare for me.”

If they would send me an email, that would be good but they didn’t. They wanted to call me on the phone. They had the same information I put out online so why did they ask me again for the same information? It didn’t make any sense. This was my second time I went to these kinds of websites and I’m totally disappointed because every time I try to find out online my auto home insurance, home insurance and workman’s comp and property and all of that, people were calling me. I didn’t go with anybody because I already have the insurance. I just wanna change and find a better pricing but TrustedChoice couldn’t help me. I don’t think it’s useful.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance response

TrustedChoice.com does not sell your information to insurance lead call centers and we are surprised to hear of your experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to make it right. I have passed your comments onto our support team. Please contact us at support@trustedchoice.com or by phone at (855) 372-0071 so we can best assist you.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

We’ve had business insurance since 2012. Then we changed offices and we had to update the location. We needed the cover in insurance, so we searched online for insurance companies or independent agents. I have used Trusted Choice before and it was excellent, so we went with them. Navigating through their website was easy. Trusted Choice is an excellent insurance company to work with.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

We were searching for general liability insurance and Trusted Choice came up. They gave us a couple of options and directed us over to one company. We then called that company, ran along with it and everything worked out fine. Trusted Choice did an excellent job for us, so we’re really happy. They promptly got us what we needed and it worked out great.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

We were looking for special lines, and I put filters out in many directions to try and come up with an underwriter who would be able to handle our needs. Trusted Choice put out various filters to different companies, mostly unsuccessfully. A lot of people weren't able to get their arms around what we were trying to insure, so it was a challenge. If Trusted Choice had a special lines division that could have been more clear and created better filters, that would have been easier for me to perhaps move through the process. But their website was easy to navigate. We got calls almost as soon as I hit send.

TrustedChoice.com expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Trusted Choice helps customers find the best insurance coverage for them. It’s a group of independent insurance agents that get quotes from all their different providers so customers can easily find the best price. Trusted Choice has agents throughout the United States; you can find the nearest agent by visiting their website.

• Multiple quotes: Because Trusted Choice’s agents don’t work for a specific insurance company, they’ll give you quotes from multiple insurers. Then, you can choose the company that is best for you.

• Find an agent: Trusted Choice has independent insurance agents in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. You can find an agent near you by visiting the company’s website and answering a few simple question. It takes about 2 minutes to be matched with an agent.

• Insurance blog: If you’d like to learn more about insurance before making a purchase, you can visit Trusted Choice’s insurance blog. It includes posts on topics that will help you understand insurance and learn how to protect your property.

• Many coverage types: Trusted Choice has insurance partners that offer many different types of insurance coverage, including home, auto, life and business. This means they’ll be able to find one insurance company that has all the types of policies you need.

• National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP): Many of Trusted Choice’s insurance partners participate in the NFIP, the federal program that backs flood insurance. If you live in a floodplain and have a mortgage, you’re likely required to have flood insurance, so finding an NFIP insurer is important.

• Best for: anyone who needs home, business, life or auto insurance.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky