4.25/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

TrustedChoice.com Video
View More View More

83 TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: May 31, 2019

To be a business, we need business insurance. We're a startup non-emergency transportation service and to get a lot of the contracts that we needed since it is a high-risk market, we needed to make sure that we had a certain type of insurance with a certain type of coverage just to make sure that if something did happen, it wouldn’t fall on the individual itself, it would just fall on the company. As I was going through all these other companies, calling and seeing what we can do, a lot of those companies that I did call let me know they couldn’t cover me, but they sent me to TrustedChoice because we could find a lot more information about what we were looking for and a broad selection of other companies to choose from.

I searched for an independent agent both online and over the phone. And a lot of the agents that I spoke to were very helpful. I let them know I don’t really have very much experience in what I'm doing, especially things like general liability. And they gave me a lot more information than what I was expected to get. So, I felt like I was a lot more prepared going into the situation than I was whenever I first started.

The agent option that TrustedChoice matched me with was extremely helpful, very personable, and very friendly individuals. And I'm glad for that. It was all in all a very wonderful experience that I did have. I tried one of TrustedChoice’s recommendations. The only problem with that is whenever I got in contact with that company, my CEO had already gone through with the insurance company recommended to us through one of her business associates. But I am very satisfied with the service so much so that if I would need to look for something on my own personal needs, whether auto insurance or renter’s insurance, I will check out Trusted Choice.

Get expert buying tips about Business Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I went on TrustedChoice's website, and I got three names of insurance companies that would be able to help me with my Workers' Comp. I figured an independent agent could probably get me quotes to different places, so it seemed to make sense. TrustedChoice's website is user-friendly because I'm not very computer savvy and I didn't remember having problems. I got right to it. It gave me the insurance companies in my area and I called three of them. They were a good match. I got immediate responses from two out of the three and got a quote within the same couple of hours, so I was very happy with it. However, I went with my current agent and it was cheaper in the beginning, but after a couple of back and forth, I probably shoulda gone with one of the TrustedChoice guys as they ended up being a little cheaper.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I would recommend Trusted Choice. I was doing some research on starting a pressure washing business in my area. And I wanted to get information so I could know how to figure it in my overhead cost and offer my price. When I was on Google, Trusted Choice was one of the first couple of sites I came across. Their site seemed easy to follow. When I search something on the internet, I end up wading through a thousand things before I can ever get to anywhere I want. But it seems that I come across that quickly with Trusted Choice, and it seems to work. It's helpful. I was wondering if I was gonna get flooded with a thousand emails after I did it everyday. But that didn’t happen, and that’s also a plus as far as I’m concerned. I hadn’t gotten the rest of my answer on the one for the workers’ comp. I hadn’t followed up on it yet, but I found an insurance agent for the business insurance.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I had started my own company doing cellphone towers and I ended up going through insurance. I use Liberty Mutual for my workers' comp, and then Auto-Owners is for general liability and all the other stuff. But because of the industry that I’m in, I have a high-risk insurance policy. I talked to several other companies that were in the same industry as myself. My business partner is my mentor on everything, and he ran a company similar to what I did. We touched base and he told me how everything worked. He knew somebody back when he moved in, and that guy ended up getting me with somebody at Trusted Choice.

I was able to look at the business insurance Trusted Choice offered and found what best suited me and how I needed to go about getting it. Navigating their website was simple. It wasn’t hard to get to where I need as far as when you click on something. When I went to US Towers Insurance website, I did not figure it out. I clicked on something, and I was took somewhere else. If I didn’t have a mentor, I would’ve been SOLed. The only thing that was hard with the Trusted Choice's website was when I searched something or when I used the filter and put it in the little bar to try to figure out how to address or how to find it through the site. But that was just because of my wording.

I did not end up going with one of Trusted Choice's recommendations. I went with Raborn and with Auto-Owners and Liberty Mutual. Liberty Mutual got put in my lap. I didn’t have a choice. Because where I had to have the certain type of workers' comp, nobody wanted to touch it except for them through the Tennessee Risk Assessment program. I had to go through that thing so I could get on there. Nevertheless, I would definitely recommend Trusted Choice to people who are very experienced and also to people who don't know because the types of insurance are very detailed there.

Original review: June 23, 2018

We were looking for transportation of vehicle for Jefferson County, Alabama and we were trying to find anybody so I was doing research. All of these was through a grant process and when we weren't approved from that grant, I just directed my attention to something else. But I knew that we still may be working on that same process with a different grant and if that’s the case, then they'll still have to go through the same process to find an insurance. I started online and I was able to get quite a bit of information. But a lot of companies that actually called me after I put in the input couldn’t give me any roundabout figures. So, I decided to find somebody locally so that they can give me a guesstimate of what it was gonna cost. The experience with Trusted Choice was great and I got a quick turnaround from agents that called me. It went through without a hitch so that was good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: May 17, 2019

Different robot manufacturers require to be insured to be able to install their products and I was exploring my options. I was covering all my bases and chose to go through Trusted Choice Business Insurance to find an independent agent. It seemed fairly simple using the online process and the agent that Trusted Choice matched with me seemed fine. I still haven't completely finalized the decision and I'm just waiting on the timing to be right. Until then, I would still be weighing different options and I found a better option through a different provider because I'm not sure if I ever even received a formal quote from this source. I was never presented a solution to my problem.

Original review: May 11, 2019

TrustedChoice was good. Their website was pretty user friendly. We were looking for a business insurance for our company and TrustedChoice made some good recommendations. I had some good calls with some of the insurers. We ended up finding someone else but we're glad we got what we needed in the end. We would definitely use TrustedChoice in the future if we need anything else.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Speaking with TrustedChoice's reps over the phone was okay. I liked their response time.

Original review: May 7, 2019

My company is small and it needs cheaper rates. I spoke to many agents about business insurance and though a few of them tried to help me, they called me back and said they couldn't go through with the process. All the other bigger companies don't really cover the little guys. It's the up and coming new companies that do.

TrustedChoice's online process is good. It's the fastest way to get my company's information out there. I just fill out one application and then I go to multiple agencies. My company is small and it needs cheaper rates. TrustedChoice gave me three different choices for companies to contact and they gave me a choice which was not bad. However, I spoke to many agents about business insurance and though a few of them tried to help me, they called me back and said they couldn't go through with the process. All the other bigger companies don't really cover the little guys. It's the up and coming new companies that do.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I have a tattoo studio in Jacksonville that I needed a business insurance on. I found Trusted Choice online and their website was easy to navigate and informative. They gave good guidance on decisions I had to make and so far, I’m happy with my experience with them.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I was searching for a bonding agent and having already gone through an independent agent company in the past, I decided to do so again. Trusted Choice helped me identify different insurance agents within my local area in Southern California. Their website was easy to navigate and all the companies that I reached out to got back to me. And that, to me, is the most important thing.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I was looking for quotes and information from larger companies, and they kept putting me in a category that was unrealistic for what I do. I started to shop on my own and the Trusted Choice website was laid out very well. I saw their option to head on different liability options, and they popped up when they needed to be. If you don't want them, you could still progress and that was very well done. The website is also easy to use. I have a small business, and Trusted Choice seems to fit my needs. Other websites feel a bit more complicated, and they're not native and organic to go through.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I went on a website that gives pricing or tells all the insurance agencies in an area and Max Morgan Insurance Group was one of the ones up there. I was pretty much under a time restraint and Max Morgan responded the quickest. The price was really good too. So, once he told me about Trusted Choice, it was a simple process. It was easy for me to do everything with my business schedule and working for myself.

Original review: April 23, 2019

We needed general liability as a requirement from the state that we are operating in. I googled and found Trusted Choice.com, and I got help for what I needed help with fast. The online process was easy and I was happy with the help I got. It was also a reasonable price.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Trusted Choice was one of the first options when I googled and it seemed straightforward. I called their toll-free number and they were able to help me. I talked to the lady who answered and she was able to put in requests to different insurance companies which then reached out to me directly. Trusted Choice is a good option and they're the middleman for you. They’ll reach out to insurance companies, tell them you're interested, and have someone get to you instead of you going out to them, so it's definitely convenient and easy.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I was trying to get an auto liability insurance and when I found Trusted Choice, I thought they could help me but they couldn't. They gave me a couple of numbers and I called each one of them. Each one of them said they would start searching for insurance for me. I gave them all my information but after they looked that one time and they called me back one time, they never called back. One guy was named Alex from Blanchard Insurance and he never called me back after he said he was looking for quotes for me. I'm still unable to find something but I'm still looking around.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I needed business insurance for a contract that I procured, and I didn’t know where to turn. I looked at my insurance company, and they didn’t provide that service. I did a Google search on independent agents and business insurance, and Trusted Choice came up. There were different agents that were represented, so I contacted a couple of them and took it from there. It was great overall.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I found insurance for my landscaping company through Trusted Choice and it was easy. The company gave me a good price at $75 a month. Although Trusted Choice is a website and I don't get a personal touch, it gives me a list of options and I can go from there.

Original review: April 12, 2019

We were extending our company and we were looking for workers’ comp insurance. When I called the Department of Agriculture, they recommended Trusted Choice. I put some information in on the website and then it popped up a list of providers. I then chose the ones that were more in my immediate area should we need to meet with one of them in person. We then signed up with one of them. All in all, Trusted Choice was helpful in helping us get the policy set up. We've had a few questions for them and they've been helpful as far as getting our insurance for us.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Through the years, our business insurance goes up all the time. I was checking to see if I can find something at a lower price. I got so many calls when I went on the website and I didn’t know who’s who. Everything worked out fine. I found Trusted Choice, the lowest one, but I haven’t decided what I’m doing on it yet. I got a whole another month before my insurance runs out. But so far, I’m satisfied with it.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Our policy was about to run out and the boss wanted me to try to find a cheaper plan. I don’t really know much about insurance and was going to whatever made the most amount of sense. I googled business insurance around me and went through all the choices that came up. Trusted Choice Business Insurance was the most approachable. Navigating through their website was really easy. It was on point and well put together. Plus, everything was easy to find. I told the insurance guide that I don't know much about insurance and asked him to help me out. We spoke over the phone and emailed a little bit. And he was really sweet. We ended up settling with the workers’ comp we used last time, but Trusted Choice Business Insurance prices were a lot better.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I had a product that I needed to get insured and going through Trusted Choice for an independent agent company was the cheapest.

Original review: March 26, 2019

We opened up a new practice and I was looking for a business insurance policy. I looked up Trusted Choice and their response was quick. Instead of going on the website, it's much easier to call their number.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I've searched for a business insurance so I could save myself and my company if anything ever happens. I shopped around and Trusted Choice got the best deal. They gave me the best premium and they were very professional. The agent I dealt with was the quickest and he didn't play any games. He was great and I’ve recommended him to five other business owners. I would recommend Trusted Choice to anybody.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I was looking for a better professional liability insurance than what we have right now. I am dissatisfied with Trusted Choice Business Insurance because they didn’t accommodate my needs.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance response

Hi Ron, I'm sorry to hear about your difficult experience. I believe that out of our hundreds of thousands of TrustedChoice.com agents we can find a business insurance policy that's right for you. We would be happy to help you find that perfect fit. Please feel free to reach out to our client operations team at 855) 372-0070 or visit solutions.trustedchoice.com.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I have a business so I was searching for business insurance. Trusted Choice was the only place that I knew of so I went through them to find an independent agent for me. To guide me in making my insurance decisions, Trusted Choice answered my questions as best they could. But I didn't get too many agent options from them. I went with another company and didn't end up selecting one of the choices that they recommended because of the pricing. Other than that, when I began my search for an independent agent online, it was pretty easy.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I was becoming a tattoo artist and an apprentice so I thought it would be a good idea to have myself covered in case somebody decided to get stupid and try to sue me. But none of the major markets does tattoo insurance. Good thing Trusted Choice was able to match me with a company in Scottsdale, Arizona. I contacted the company and they contacted me back. I told them what I needed and they were able to check some insurance policies out and got me covered. Overall, I was satisfied with Trusted Choice.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I needed some commercial insurance and I went through the internet. I searched Trusted Choice Business Insurance's site, but it wasn’t helpful. I was giving all my information out, but the site said, “Oh, no. I'm sorry. We cannot help you.” I was promised from the beginning that they would wait for me to give all my information. I wish they could answer all of our questions. I felt dissatisfied.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance response

We are sorry to hear about your difficult experience with our website. We would appreciate the opportunity to make it right. I have passed your comments onto our support team. Please contact us by phone or email so we can best assist you.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Trusted Choice is an excellent referral agency. They were incredibly responsive. I got a response and the references immediately. I was looking for some unique products. First was a bank guarantee for the Democratic Republic of Congo and Trusted Choice helped identify four insurance companies. I followed up with those insurance companies and those were good leads. Trusted Choice was absolutely outstanding.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Trusted Choice got me some options. The first couple of business insurance providers didn't work out but I ended up finding one that worked for me. However, it was annoying that I could only get one insurance broker at a time. I had to wait until one was done answering and I had to go back through Trusted Choice to try and get another agent. Nevertheless, their team has been helpful and I love using their service.

TrustedChoice.com expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Trusted Choice helps customers find the best insurance coverage for them. It’s a group of independent insurance agents that get quotes from all their different providers so customers can easily find the best price. Trusted Choice has agents throughout the United States; you can find the nearest agent by visiting their website.

• Multiple quotes: Because Trusted Choice’s agents don’t work for a specific insurance company, they’ll give you quotes from multiple insurers. Then, you can choose the company that is best for you.

• Find an agent: Trusted Choice has independent insurance agents in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. You can find an agent near you by visiting the company’s website and answering a few simple question. It takes about 2 minutes to be matched with an agent.

• Insurance blog: If you’d like to learn more about insurance before making a purchase, you can visit Trusted Choice’s insurance blog. It includes posts on topics that will help you understand insurance and learn how to protect your property.

• Many coverage types: Trusted Choice has insurance partners that offer many different types of insurance coverage, including home, auto, life and business. This means they’ll be able to find one insurance company that has all the types of policies you need.

• National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP): Many of Trusted Choice’s insurance partners participate in the NFIP, the federal program that backs flood insurance. If you live in a floodplain and have a mortgage, you’re likely required to have flood insurance, so finding an NFIP insurer is important.

• Best for: anyone who needs home, business, life or auto insurance.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky