4.30/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

96 TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: May 31, 2019

To be a business, we need business insurance. We're a startup non-emergency transportation service and to get a lot of the contracts that we needed since it is a high-risk market, we needed to make sure that we had a certain type of insurance with a certain type of coverage just to make sure that if something did happen, it wouldn’t fall on the individual itself, it would just fall on the company. As I was going through all these other companies, calling and seeing what we can do, a lot of those companies that I did call let me know they couldn’t cover me, but they sent me to TrustedChoice because we could find a lot more information about what we were looking for and a broad selection of other companies to choose from.

I searched for an independent agent both online and over the phone. And a lot of the agents that I spoke to were very helpful. I let them know I don’t really have very much experience in what I'm doing, especially things like general liability. And they gave me a lot more information than what I was expected to get. So, I felt like I was a lot more prepared going into the situation than I was whenever I first started.

The agent option that TrustedChoice matched me with was extremely helpful, very personable, and very friendly individuals. And I'm glad for that. It was all in all a very wonderful experience that I did have. I tried one of TrustedChoice’s recommendations. The only problem with that is whenever I got in contact with that company, my CEO had already gone through with the insurance company recommended to us through one of her business associates. But I am very satisfied with the service so much so that if I would need to look for something on my own personal needs, whether auto insurance or renter’s insurance, I will check out Trusted Choice.

Get expert buying tips about Business Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I went on TrustedChoice's website, and I got three names of insurance companies that would be able to help me with my Workers' Comp. I figured an independent agent could probably get me quotes to different places, so it seemed to make sense. TrustedChoice's website is user-friendly because I'm not very computer savvy and I didn't remember having problems. I got right to it. It gave me the insurance companies in my area and I called three of them. They were a good match. I got immediate responses from two out of the three and got a quote within the same couple of hours, so I was very happy with it. However, I went with my current agent and it was cheaper in the beginning, but after a couple of back and forth, I probably shoulda gone with one of the TrustedChoice guys as they ended up being a little cheaper.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I would recommend Trusted Choice. I was doing some research on starting a pressure washing business in my area. And I wanted to get information so I could know how to figure it in my overhead cost and offer my price. When I was on Google, Trusted Choice was one of the first couple of sites I came across. Their site seemed easy to follow. When I search something on the internet, I end up wading through a thousand things before I can ever get to anywhere I want. But it seems that I come across that quickly with Trusted Choice, and it seems to work. It's helpful. I was wondering if I was gonna get flooded with a thousand emails after I did it everyday. But that didn’t happen, and that’s also a plus as far as I’m concerned. I hadn’t gotten the rest of my answer on the one for the workers’ comp. I hadn’t followed up on it yet, but I found an insurance agent for the business insurance.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I had started my own company doing cellphone towers and I ended up going through insurance. I use Liberty Mutual for my workers' comp, and then Auto-Owners is for general liability and all the other stuff. But because of the industry that I’m in, I have a high-risk insurance policy. I talked to several other companies that were in the same industry as myself. My business partner is my mentor on everything, and he ran a company similar to what I did. We touched base and he told me how everything worked. He knew somebody back when he moved in, and that guy ended up getting me with somebody at Trusted Choice.

I was able to look at the business insurance Trusted Choice offered and found what best suited me and how I needed to go about getting it. Navigating their website was simple. It wasn’t hard to get to where I need as far as when you click on something. When I went to US Towers Insurance website, I did not figure it out. I clicked on something, and I was took somewhere else. If I didn’t have a mentor, I would’ve been SOLed. The only thing that was hard with the Trusted Choice's website was when I searched something or when I used the filter and put it in the little bar to try to figure out how to address or how to find it through the site. But that was just because of my wording.

I did not end up going with one of Trusted Choice's recommendations. I went with Raborn and with Auto-Owners and Liberty Mutual. Liberty Mutual got put in my lap. I didn’t have a choice. Because where I had to have the certain type of workers' comp, nobody wanted to touch it except for them through the Tennessee Risk Assessment program. I had to go through that thing so I could get on there. Nevertheless, I would definitely recommend Trusted Choice to people who are very experienced and also to people who don't know because the types of insurance are very detailed there.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I opened a business and went to a particular company. However, they said they didn’t do the area where one of businesses are any longer. And so, I got the insurance through Trusted Choice and the experience was good and easy. I got the first one that they referred me to. I called them and they looked pretty good. Everything worked out in less than an hour. Plus, I didn’t have to go into an office or do a lot of stuff. The website was fairly easy to navigate through. I’m not very technologically savvy but I understood everything. The price was very good and what they insured me for was everything I was looking for. I’m very pleased with what I picked. I even told others to take a look at Trusted Choice because they’re working really well for me

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Trusted Choice was very helpful. I was needing some business insurance, and they gave me several different options and potential companies to call. It was very easy and they provided a really good service. The rep was very professional, knowledgeable and didn't have to consult with anybody else to ask any questions. I've changed business plans, but if I decide to go that route, it will be the one that they set me up with.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I have a business and I was looking for anyone who suited my needs at that time. Trusted Choice Business Insurance was very helpful. I went through the basic information, how many kids I care for and what I was looking for as far as general commercial. I'm in the state of Arizona, so our child molestation and abuse has to be a certain limit and there’s only a certain amount of companies that accept that limit. I have to meet certain liabilities, so I selected all of that. I went through all the questions of if I had a pool, if I had pets and if I have prior insurance that never lapsed. I was happy with the agent that I matched with. I highly recommend them versus some other state license.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I searched for an independent agent online through Trusted Choice. I did it through the State of Florida thing. I just filled out something and then a person called. The call was short, but the person was fine. But then we didn’t need a business insurance anymore and didn't end up using them.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

With Trusted Choice, everything was pretty easy and standard, and I was really happy with the results. I searched for an independent agent online and Trusted Choice came up. I was looking around my area and two companies popped up, but the company I went with gave me a great deal. The agent options that Trusted Choice matched me was perfect. It's been a month since I've had the business insurance and I'm satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I needed to find a company that could help me with a business insurance, so I figured I'd search through a bunch of them versus just contacting one at a time. I was referred to Trusted Choice by another insurance brokerage that couldn't help me. The experience with Trusted Choice was great until nobody contacted me. I had contacted three brokerages that they recommended and no one reached out. Then I followed up with all three and only one responded. Then I haven't heard from them since.

TrustedChoice.com expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Trusted Choice helps customers find the best insurance coverage for them. It’s a group of independent insurance agents that get quotes from all their different providers so customers can easily find the best price. Trusted Choice has agents throughout the United States; you can find the nearest agent by visiting their website.

• Multiple quotes: Because Trusted Choice’s agents don’t work for a specific insurance company, they’ll give you quotes from multiple insurers. Then, you can choose the company that is best for you.

• Find an agent: Trusted Choice has independent insurance agents in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. You can find an agent near you by visiting the company’s website and answering a few simple question. It takes about 2 minutes to be matched with an agent.

• Insurance blog: If you’d like to learn more about insurance before making a purchase, you can visit Trusted Choice’s insurance blog. It includes posts on topics that will help you understand insurance and learn how to protect your property.

• Many coverage types: Trusted Choice has insurance partners that offer many different types of insurance coverage, including home, auto, life and business. This means they’ll be able to find one insurance company that has all the types of policies you need.

• National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP): Many of Trusted Choice’s insurance partners participate in the NFIP, the federal program that backs flood insurance. If you live in a floodplain and have a mortgage, you’re likely required to have flood insurance, so finding an NFIP insurer is important.

• Best for: anyone who needs home, business, life or auto insurance.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky