4.83/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 13, 2018

6 TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 13, 2018

We were searching for a business insurance since our business, Dominion, Inc., has to maintain professional liability and general liability for different contracts that we have from time to time. But in the environmental business, it's hard to find a company that will have the coverage that we need or that will even cover us at all. So, we went through an agent and Trusted Choice Business Insurance was willing to write us a policy.

I've had these polices for over 20 years now, but the different insurance companies have come and gone. I started my search for a business insurance online, but I ended up going to a local agent. I tried to find a more local agent and I found one right down the street who was helpful. I did whatever my agent said would work. I actually tried to stay out of these things as much as I could and just pay the bill. We've been at this for a long time and never even came close to a claim. So, basically, I just maintain the insurance because certain contracts require it and it's a formality for me.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 30, 2018

We were looking to get new insurance in how much we have and I did a bunch of research online to find the best option. Trusted Choice let me select a couple of different companies that were local and that got back to me shortly. Our company is different than most so there are some insurance companies that won't provide quotes to us. The company we chose said that they had people that were interested. The agents contacted me and we're still going through the process right now.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I was looking for a better rate on business insurance and I got a referral with TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance. The options they provided were fine and they’re something to look at.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I’ve recently been let down by my previous agent so I went online and found TrustedChoice's website and went through. The website was user-friendly. I was able to find what I was looking for and everything else. I wanted to go through somebody local and someone here in town. I feel more comfortable having this-is-my-guy type scenario or this-is-my-go-to-for-insurance type of thing.

I had a very good experience with them. I was able to get a hold of Kyle the same day and we got everything squared away. He has done wonders. I took the first option that was recommended and I’m glad I did. I didn’t try any of the others but that first one that I went through was great. TrustedChoice is better than the previous company I have used. I started my business in 2016 so I’ve only had one agent before. The difference between that agent and Kyle was huge. Just night and day, Kyle was able to get right on things where some of the other companies I’ve even talked to just left me hanging on a lot of questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend TrustedChoice to anybody that has got questions.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I was looking for better rates when I saw something that caught my eye in Trusted Choice Business Insurance's website, so I did marketing. Their website was easy to navigate and the agent options they matched me with are good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: March 12, 2018

I became an LLC and I needed a higher E&O coverage for some of the carriers that I'm acquainted with and the E&O that I have right now suggested that I go with an independent agency company. TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance’s rep was very knowledgeable about everything I would need and she made suggestions. I explained the situation that I had and she made a good recommendation. I’m very satisfied with this company. My experience with them went smooth and they knew what they were doing. I'm in the right place.

TrustedChoice.com expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Trusted Choice helps customers find the best insurance coverage for them. It’s a group of independent insurance agents that get quotes from all their different providers so customers can easily find the best price. Trusted Choice has agents throughout the United States; you can find the nearest agent by visiting their website.

• Multiple quotes: Because Trusted Choice’s agents don’t work for a specific insurance company, they’ll give you quotes from multiple insurers. Then, you can choose the company that is best for you.

• Find an agent: Trusted Choice has independent insurance agents in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. You can find an agent near you by visiting the company’s website and answering a few simple question. It takes about 2 minutes to be matched with an agent.

• Insurance blog: If you’d like to learn more about insurance before making a purchase, you can visit Trusted Choice’s insurance blog. It includes posts on topics that will help you understand insurance and learn how to protect your property.

• Many coverage types: Trusted Choice has insurance partners that offer many different types of insurance coverage, including home, auto, life and business. This means they’ll be able to find one insurance company that has all the types of policies you need.

• National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP): Many of Trusted Choice’s insurance partners participate in the NFIP, the federal program that backs flood insurance. If you live in a floodplain and have a mortgage, you’re likely required to have flood insurance, so finding an NFIP insurer is important.

• Best for: anyone who needs home, business, life or auto insurance.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky