Call toll free
5.00/5
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

TechInsurance is a business insurance provider founded in 1997 that specializes in insurance policies and plans for IT-related businesses and services. Insurance quotes are provided from most major insurance carriers, including but not limited to Zurich, The Hartford, Philadelphia, and Travelers to name a few. TechInsurance offers a variety of insurance options such as General Liability, Professional Liability, Cyber Liability and more. Contact TechInsurance today for a free quote.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 18, 2018

11 TechInsurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I was referred to TechInsurance via a company that I was transacting with for a state contract that required additional coverage. Without a coverage, I wouldn't have been able to pick up the contract. Plus, the coverage that TechInsurance offered was certainly reasonably priced. The primary reason for my needing the specific coverage was for contractual requirements and TechInsurance reviewed that and made sure that what I was getting would accommodate what I was looking for. As a small business owner, my time is of the essence. The TechInsurance reps were helpful, answered my questions, and got things processed quickly. The service was very efficient and painless, and I was able to get the coverage that I needed in less than 24 hours.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I am an independent consultant for an established company and LLC which requires their consultants to have a liability insurance. They told me that their other consultants use TechInsurance, so I went online and checked it out. TechInsurance has a very good product at a very good price point. Their reps have been very professional, responsive, and courteous. They explained the options that I had and the option that I settled on was one that at least meets the minimum required by my company. I would recommend TechInsurance to any other business, especially a small business or independent businesses, LLCs, and subcontractors as a means of fulfilling and meeting liability requirements.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I needed a workers' comp insurance for my company and my recruiter recommended I use TechInsurance. She was working with them and told me that they offer good service. When I inquired, they responded quickly and I liked that. Their reps have been great with me and the guidance I've received has been great as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. They respond fast and they care about their customers.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I was shopping for insurance for a small business and I have known about TechInsurance for a long time. I know that they're huge brokers. I needed insurance and they provided me with one. The person I talked to was fairly knowledgeable. It was beneficial that I did not spend my time explaining what I need. She understood it and she got me what I needed. They were very efficient and I was not sent from one person to another.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I have a single small business and since it's new, I have to get insurance. I had positive interactions with the lady rep that I talked to. She helped me out thoroughly as what I needed and in getting the task done. She was professional. I received good guidance from TechInsurance and the insurance I got through them served the purpose at that time. I would recommend them to others since it’s a good way to find insurance for a small business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TechInsurance?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

They hooked me up with the insurer for the insurance that I needed. It was useful and easy to compare different insurance companies through TechInsurance, so I continue using it. In fact, if a friend asks, I'd tell them to check them out.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

My friend had an insurance policy with TechInsurance before and he recommended them. I did some research before I reached out to them so I knew some information I needed looking at their website. I submitted a quotation request and then somebody called me immediately. It's been hard for me to make a decision, but the guidance I have received from them was straightforward. I had some questions and their reps helped me make the decision on which option will best serve me. I paid the whole year in one payment so I didn’t have to pay every month and overall, my experience with TechInsurance was really good.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I had a requirement for a contract that I needed to fulfill. I started filling out the quote and it looked easy. Also, the pricing is competitive. Then TechInsurance gave me a call. Their rep was super helpful and walked me through every step of the way. I didn’t know much about what I was doing but she was very patient and guided me through it really well. It was fantastic. With the people I spoke with, I have full confidence that everything will be taken care of. All in all, they very easily filled the requirements for my contract.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

TechInsurance was the quickest one to get back to me when I need to start the project. I’m working with Oxford and it was a requirement for the project. I worked with the rep through email, back and forth. We filled out the sheet and then I accepted the quote.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

The company that I was doing work for recommended TechInsurance and I went on their website. It looked fine and then I filled up information. It was all very easy. I also spoke with someone who was very knowledgeable, clearly knew the products and the difference between the various companies. We narrowed down what the options were and the whole thing took whole 48 hours.

There was a situation where I could either go with one person for both worker’s comp and general insurance or split up between two. It would have been $10 cheaper and the rep explained the difference as far as keeping it together. She was very good and seemed to know exactly what the limits were and what was required based on what had been given to me. Working with TechInsurance was a pleasure and I had no problems, which is what one would want from that type of service. Having them do the work and figure out what was available in my area and the prices was much better than me having to do it.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I needed insurance so I tried to search for people who deliver it and TechInsurance’s customer rep had the knowledge of explaining to me how it works in the language that I understood. So, it was much easier for me to communicate with them to get it done. Most of the other insurance are not providing any subsequent information on how to get the Fidelity bond. They said my state didn't have it but TechInsurance was able to get me an insurance quote. They knew what they were trying to accomplish. The guidance I received from the rep was excellent, or even beyond that.

TechInsurance is one place where I can figure out all my insurance certificates. I had my insurance certificates by one click. I get one for each company much easier on their website. Otherwise, I probably would have to call other insurance websites, find out, give information, and get that extraction out. However, I've been trying to reach out to the rep but I have little to no success in making her give me a callback. I have a couple of questions for her but it never got answered.

TechInsurance Company Information

www.techinsurance.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use