TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance

4.3/5 (136 ratings)
Find a Business Insurance partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com, you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

Pros

• Broad coverage for varied industries
  • Provides custom coverage options
  • Works with 55 providers

Cons

• No online quotes

Bottom Line

Trusted Choice Business Insurance gathers quotes from many providers to offer customizable coverage options. Contact its agents for a quote.

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: March 21, 2020

We were looking for the best quote possible and when we reached out to Trusted Choice, we were able to get what we needed and not have to come up with all the money that was required. They offered us a good deal and they worked with us. Everything was easy and we were able to get the business insurance in about three days. They had a quote ready for us but it took longer because we had to come up with the money. So, they were waiting on us initially. Other than that, they’re good people.

Original review: March 20, 2020

I was looking for other insurance that would give me a better deal. Trusted Choice's online process was easy and they gave me three options. I got calls from an insurance company, and then I got Global Indemnity, which was informative. They got me some quotes and I had the best quote. There was one guy who helped me out a lot too. So, it was good what he did.

Original review: March 18, 2020

We started an IRA and I was referred to Trusted Choice by a friend. They then gave me enough options. Our experience with Kathy, the independent agent, was seamless. I called her up, and she got back to me promptly and took care of what I needed. I was waiting for weeks with other people, and she got it done within a week. Overall, Trusted Choice is working fine.

Original review: March 15, 2020

I was unhappy with my agent because they kept screwing up my billing. I used TrustedChoice.com and the process was really easy. I ended up going with Hiscox Insurance. They gave me a really straightforward quote and that was that.

Original review: March 14, 2020

I had a new start-up business and I did not have any business insurance, so I searched for one. I inquired through Trusted Choice to find that insurance, but I found and went with something else because of the cost. Nevertheless, their website is easy and simple.

Original review: March 8, 2020

Using Trusted Choice was easy and everything went well, but I ended up using my own company.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

When we needed business insurance for one of our properties, a motel, we decided to go through an independent agent company. It was affordable and had reasonable rates with the same coverage. Trusted Choice had all of our requirements and they knew our needs, so we went with them. The process of the website was easy, simple and self-explanatory. However, we didn’t get a confirmation. The broker was very professional and asked us questions in terms of our needs. I also had questions, which they answered, and if they didn’t know the answer, they got back to me. And once we got the underwriting, it was a simple process.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I just started a business so I was hoping to have business insurance. I was trying a bunch of different people out and Trusted Choice had a good quote. The website was helpful and they guided me in the right direction. I had a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

ADP messed up my comp and dropped me. I went with TrustedChoice and I'll definitely recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

When we needed new coverage, I decided to go through an independent agent company so that way I can go in and talk with an agent if I need to find out things. It’s a little easier sometimes. I looked at some of the reviews and Trusted Choice seemed like it was a good way to go. Navigating their website was easy. One of the matches they gave me worked. So, they did good.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I was searching for a business insurance for a startup I have and I've looked into a couple of independent insurance agent companies but I didn't get very far with it. I went to Trusted Choice's website and the website isn't too good on a mobile. It didn't really fit the phone too well and I couldn't fill out their form. I then went to a regular laptop and it was fine. I went through a list of suggested agents and I was happy with the agent options they matched me with. They were able to give me the best match and that agent company was specifically geared for what I was looking for. I didn't wanna be with a great, big, national company and the best match I got was local so I could go in there and talk to them. I then walked into the agent company's office, talked to them for a minute, and eventually ended up with them.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I own a company that used to only hire independent contractors, so I didn’t need insurance as they had their own. Then my master contractor, the company that I worked for, asked me to make my drivers employees instead of independent contractors. I first went to a broker for auto insurance and they gave me some crazy numbers, so I went online and googled somebody to see if maybe that’s the norm. I found Trusted Choice and their agent was really nice and responsive. She helped out and worked with me really well. She gave me all the info and the reason why the premium was so expensive. However, it was just too expensive and at the end of the day, I went with another broker who found me a better deal.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I was on a new venture and needed insurance but I couldn't find the sort of policy I needed through the standard insurances. I ended up using TrustedChoice and it worked pretty well. When I went to their website, I selected two or three providers and I got phone calls from those places quickly. I would recommend TrustedChoice to people.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I needed some LLC insurance, and I did a search and TrustedChoice seemed to rate out the highest. The interactions with their reps were pretty professional and everything went very well with TrustedChoice.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I was searching for business insurance because I started a new business. I was calling different insurance companies, and nobody could give me a good answer. Everybody was telling me they were gonna call me back. And some of them did not cover my business, so I decided to just go through one agent, and let them do all the work for me. I couldn't do it by myself. TrustedChoice was suggested to me through some website.

TrustedChoice provided me with a list of agents, and I sent the email to two of them, and I got a reply of one. I decided to go with the one that responded. Later on, I got reply from other ones, but I was already dealing with somebody. I searched for an independent agent online and it was really easy because right when I got in touch with the actual agent, he handled everything. He had my information, and he just kinda filled in the blanks and did everything. On TrustedChoice's website, I was able to enter what my business was and what kind of insurance I needed. Once I filled everything out, they gave me a list of agents that I called. They were local, and I picked two nearest to me first. I clicked in that to send my email, and they received all my information that I was able to enter, and then, they contacted me. So, that was very easy.

The company I chose replied to me, and they worked with me until probably almost 9 o’clock at night, and they stayed working with me until they covered all the bases. So, it was like “These guys are really dedicated to what they're supposed to do and I'm gonna go with it.” TrustedChoice is a pretty cool service, and it’s very good for new businesses, or first time business owners. It was really easy to use, and I am very happy with the results.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

We don't have that many options down here in Harrison, Arkansas and a Trusted Choice broker was able to be able to get us several different options. They called us and the agent was good. We asked if there was somebody in this area and they were able to hook us up with someone. I chose a company based on the information and price. But I didn't even know they sold different types of insurance like that. It worked out pretty well.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

The providers that I looked into didn't provide the service that I need. I did the search over the phone. No one has contacted me back yet at all. I called three agencies that was referred to me and no one has called me back yet. I left messages too. If they call, that would be good. But if not, I'm not gonna reach out to them again. I'm gonna call Progressive. One of my friends went through Progressive. I was gonna go through them, but I was trying some independent agency first.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance response
Hi Chadrick, we're sorry to hear about your experience with TrustedChoice.com and we'd love the opportunity to make it right. We work with thousands of independent agents across the country and we're sure we can match you with the right one. Please contact us directly at (855) 372-0070 or at

solutions.trustedchoice.com so we can best assist you.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I was looking for business insurance and so far, my experience with Trusted Choice has been good. I went through an independent agent and they were able to quote a broader amount of company. Trusted Choice wasn’t able to quote the cost for an ambulance service. If not for that, it might have worked out. Nevertheless, the website was super easy, fast and made it simple.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I like independent agents because they have a choice. Trusted Choice was fair, fast, and priced right. They were easy to deal with. I searched for an independent agent online, and the process was easy. I ended up going with one of the recommendations from Trusted Choice. I paid the bills, they sent me my statement, and they set me my bond.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

My interaction with the rep of Trusted Choice was very brief but honestly, it was lacking in professionalism because they didn’t really know too much about the bus industry, and that’s what I was looking for.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance response

Hi Kevin, we're sorry to hear about your experience with TrustedChoice.com. I can assure you that we are top in our field and have thousands of TrustedChoice.com agents across the country who are well educated and experienced in their respective fields. We'd like the chance to make it right. Please contact us directly at (855) 372-0070 or solutions.trustedchoice.com so we can best assist you.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I have a very niche business and I have searched for big companies, and I’m tough to ensure. I was just looking for any available avenue and Trusted Choice Business Insurance popped up on Google search. This was the website where you put in your zip code or city and it pops up agents that are available. The process was relatively easy. I reached out to three different agents that were on the list and of those three, one was awesome, one was terrible and the other one was neutral. Trusted Choice was a good place to look for people and navigating through the website was not a problem.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

Everything went well with my experience with Trusted Choice. I finally was able to make contact with one of the agents. It was great and I had no problems. I’m very satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I started a business last month, and I was shopping around for insurance and TrustedChoice was the first one to call me back. Their rep was really helpful. I told him the policies that I heard of. He told me which ones that he’d recommend and wouldn’t recommend for us right now. He gave me a lot of really good information. I know some people, and they’re just worried about their commission that they receive. But he did let us know what we need and what we didn’t need. It was nice to hear back from somebody who kind of walked me through some stuff. It’s just that I’m not ready to start right now, since I don’t have a current property in my hands. But we’ll definitely be giving TrustedChoice a call when we do.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

I’m having problems finding somebody who will write the policy I’m looking for in Florida. I did a search for insurance providers, and TrustedChoice popped up on Google. I have yet to be able to find somebody who will write the policy, so I can’t say I’m satisfied with it. I don't think TrustedChoice is a referral service you can mandate what underwriters will write. If they could expand their search parameters to include a greater variety of underwriters, then perhaps they could satisfy their customers a little bit better.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

We started an LLC to have a person do some cleaning on one business and two houses. In order for us to get proper workers' comp for that person, we had to create an LLC. Mainly the purpose was to make sure that this person wasn't being paid under the table and had everything in place and taken care of. We used Trusted Choice and it was a good starting point. They got us connected to an insurance agent and eventually, we were able to get a policy that worked for us with one of the various contacts they reached out to. The online process was pretty painless. There wasn't anything difficult or annoying about it at all. Everyone was pretty responsive. The real trick was getting a quote which met our need at a price point we could afford, and fortunately, we were able to do that. I was pleased with the service. If someone were trying to figure out how to get their insurance for the first time, I'd definitely recommend Trusted Choice.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Trusted Choice was very helpful. I was needing some business insurance, and they gave me several different options and potential companies to call. It was very easy and they provided a really good service. The rep was very professional, knowledgeable and didn't have to consult with anybody else to ask any questions. I've changed business plans, but if I decide to go that route, it will be the one that they set me up with.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

I’m an independent contractor. The American Nurses Association told me, “For this particular job, you have to have a certain amount of liability insurance." Trusted Choice was the company that I have my Nursing Malpractice Insurance through and the online experience with them was very easy to do. This was the first time that I’ve had Nursing Insurance on my own. In the past, I always got it through with lawyers or was provided with it.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I have a business and I was looking for anyone who suited my needs at that time. Trusted Choice Business Insurance was very helpful. I went through the basic information, how many kids I care for and what I was looking for as far as general commercial. I'm in the state of Arizona, so our child molestation and abuse has to be a certain limit and there’s only a certain amount of companies that accept that limit. I have to meet certain liabilities, so I selected all of that. I went through all the questions of if I had a pool, if I had pets and if I have prior insurance that never lapsed. I was happy with the agent that I matched with. I highly recommend them versus some other state license.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Trusted Choice helped me find the guy I was looking for. We wanted to change the car dealership insurance because we were not happy with the broker we had. My dad was having problems with the broker and they got into an argument. I was calling all the companies to see if there were any better prices or any difference and when I got to Trusted Choice, they told me that they couldn’t give me an insurance for the car dealership. They only give it to independents. But the rep gave me someone else’s number to call.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I searched for an independent agent online through Trusted Choice. I did it through the State of Florida thing. I just filled out something and then a person called. The call was short, but the person was fine. But then we didn’t need a business insurance anymore and didn't end up using them.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Company Information