Accredited Partner

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.60/5

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com, you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: May 29, 2020

TrustedChoice.com was able to provide me a match so it is very good. I had a couple of people call me back and I ended up with one them.

Original review: May 19, 2020

I was looking for workers’ comp insurance and seeking out an independent agent on Trusted Choice was the only way I could get the coverage. It got it done very quickly, so I was happy. It went very smoothly.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I have a business that I opened up in Alabama and I needed a local liability. TrustedChoice matched me with some guys but Alabama is tricky with their stuff. The guy that I ended up with didn't wanna write me, but then he came back and wanted to write me but it was incredibly a lot more expensive. Their website was user-friendly and I spoke to some people but I didn't end up doing any business with any of the guys they recommended me to.

Original review: May 1, 2020

I found TrustedChoice online and everything was fine with them but I found a business insurance provider locally before they got anything.

Original review: March 27, 2020

I was trying to get insurance for my business. I contacted a bunch of big-time insurance companies but they didn’t cover what I needed. They told me to look for an individual broker. I recently enrolled with TrustedChoice and it delayed until June. But navigating the website was easy. They gave me a list of five brokers, I picked a couple of them and went through with it.

Original review: March 21, 2020

We were looking for the best quote possible and when we reached out to Trusted Choice, we were able to get what we needed and not have to come up with all the money that was required. They offered us a good deal and they worked with us. Everything was easy and we were able to get the business insurance in about three days. They had a quote ready for us but it took longer because we had to come up with the money. So, they were waiting on us initially. Other than that, they’re good people.

Original review: March 20, 2020

I was looking for other insurance that would give me a better deal. Trusted Choice's online process was easy and they gave me three options. I got calls from an insurance company, and then I got Global Indemnity, which was informative. They got me some quotes and I had the best quote. There was one guy who helped me out a lot too. So, it was good what he did.

Original review: March 18, 2020

We started an IRA and I was referred to Trusted Choice by a friend. They then gave me enough options. Our experience with Kathy, the independent agent, was seamless. I called her up, and she got back to me promptly and took care of what I needed. I was waiting for weeks with other people, and she got it done within a week. Overall, Trusted Choice is working fine.

Original review: March 15, 2020

I was unhappy with my agent because they kept screwing up my billing. I used TrustedChoice.com and the process was really easy. I ended up going with Hiscox Insurance. They gave me a really straightforward quote and that was that.

Original review: March 14, 2020

I had a new start-up business and I did not have any business insurance, so I searched for one. I inquired through Trusted Choice to find that insurance, but I found and went with something else because of the cost. Nevertheless, their website is easy and simple.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Company Information