ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.33/5

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I needed some LLC insurance, and I did a search and TrustedChoice seemed to rate out the highest. The interactions with their reps were pretty professional and everything went very well with TrustedChoice.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

We don't have that many options down here in Harrison, Arkansas and a Trusted Choice broker was able to be able to get us several different options. They called us and the agent was good. We asked if there was somebody in this area and they were able to hook us up with someone. I chose a company based on the information and price. But I didn't even know they sold different types of insurance like that. It worked out pretty well.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

The providers that I looked into didn't provide the service that I need. I did the search over the phone. No one has contacted me back yet at all. I called three agencies that was referred to me and no one has called me back yet. I left messages too. If they call, that would be good. But if not, I'm not gonna reach out to them again. I'm gonna call Progressive. One of my friends went through Progressive. I was gonna go through them, but I was trying some independent agency first.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance response
Hi Chadrick, we're sorry to hear about your experience with TrustedChoice.com and we'd love the opportunity to make it right. We work with thousands of independent agents across the country and we're sure we can match you with the right one. Please contact us directly at (855) 372-0070 or at

solutions.trustedchoice.com so we can best assist you.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I was looking for business insurance and so far, my experience with Trusted Choice has been good. I went through an independent agent and they were able to quote a broader amount of company. Trusted Choice wasn’t able to quote the cost for an ambulance service. If not for that, it might have worked out. Nevertheless, the website was super easy, fast and made it simple.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I like independent agents because they have a choice. Trusted Choice was fair, fast, and priced right. They were easy to deal with. I searched for an independent agent online, and the process was easy. I ended up going with one of the recommendations from Trusted Choice. I paid the bills, they sent me my statement, and they set me my bond.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

My interaction with the rep of Trusted Choice was very brief but honestly, it was lacking in professionalism because they didn’t really know too much about the bus industry, and that’s what I was looking for.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance response

Hi Kevin, we're sorry to hear about your experience with TrustedChoice.com. I can assure you that we are top in our field and have thousands of TrustedChoice.com agents across the country who are well educated and experienced in their respective fields. We'd like the chance to make it right. Please contact us directly at (855) 372-0070 or solutions.trustedchoice.com so we can best assist you.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I have a very niche business and I have searched for big companies, and I’m tough to ensure. I was just looking for any available avenue and Trusted Choice Business Insurance popped up on Google search. This was the website where you put in your zip code or city and it pops up agents that are available. The process was relatively easy. I reached out to three different agents that were on the list and of those three, one was awesome, one was terrible and the other one was neutral. Trusted Choice was a good place to look for people and navigating through the website was not a problem.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

Everything went well with my experience with Trusted Choice. I finally was able to make contact with one of the agents. It was great and I had no problems. I’m very satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I started a business last month, and I was shopping around for insurance and TrustedChoice was the first one to call me back. Their rep was really helpful. I told him the policies that I heard of. He told me which ones that he’d recommend and wouldn’t recommend for us right now. He gave me a lot of really good information. I know some people, and they’re just worried about their commission that they receive. But he did let us know what we need and what we didn’t need. It was nice to hear back from somebody who kind of walked me through some stuff. It’s just that I’m not ready to start right now, since I don’t have a current property in my hands. But we’ll definitely be giving TrustedChoice a call when we do.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

I’m having problems finding somebody who will write the policy I’m looking for in Florida. I did a search for insurance providers, and TrustedChoice popped up on Google. I have yet to be able to find somebody who will write the policy, so I can’t say I’m satisfied with it. I don't think TrustedChoice is a referral service you can mandate what underwriters will write. If they could expand their search parameters to include a greater variety of underwriters, then perhaps they could satisfy their customers a little bit better.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Company Information