TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance
4.35/5

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

109 TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

I’m an independent contractor. The American Nurses Association told me, “For this particular job, you have to have a certain amount of liability insurance." Trusted Choice was the company that I have my Nursing Malpractice Insurance through and the online experience with them was very easy to do. This was the first time that I’ve had Nursing Insurance on my own. In the past, I always got it through with lawyers or was provided with it.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I have a business and I was looking for anyone who suited my needs at that time. Trusted Choice Business Insurance was very helpful. I went through the basic information, how many kids I care for and what I was looking for as far as general commercial. I'm in the state of Arizona, so our child molestation and abuse has to be a certain limit and there’s only a certain amount of companies that accept that limit. I have to meet certain liabilities, so I selected all of that. I went through all the questions of if I had a pool, if I had pets and if I have prior insurance that never lapsed. I was happy with the agent that I matched with. I highly recommend them versus some other state license.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Trusted Choice helped me find the guy I was looking for. We wanted to change the car dealership insurance because we were not happy with the broker we had. My dad was having problems with the broker and they got into an argument. I was calling all the companies to see if there were any better prices or any difference and when I got to Trusted Choice, they told me that they couldn’t give me an insurance for the car dealership. They only give it to independents. But the rep gave me someone else’s number to call.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I searched for an independent agent online through Trusted Choice. I did it through the State of Florida thing. I just filled out something and then a person called. The call was short, but the person was fine. But then we didn’t need a business insurance anymore and didn't end up using them.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

With Trusted Choice, everything was pretty easy and standard, and I was really happy with the results. I searched for an independent agent online and Trusted Choice came up. I was looking around my area and two companies popped up, but the company I went with gave me a great deal. The agent options that Trusted Choice matched me was perfect. It's been a month since I've had the business insurance and I'm satisfied.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I was searching for business insurance for a new business which I started recently. For me, it's important to have a relationship with whoever is insuring you. If it's an independent agent, it makes the experience a bit easier so I decided to get the services of Trusted Choice Business Insurance. Whenever they linked me with an insurance provider, the process was nice and easy. Their service was straightforward.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

I have to have accidental/occupational insurance, and I worked with Trusted Choice Business Insurance. I spoke with a female, and I dealt with two different people. And I had no problems with either one.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I am currently getting ready to start my own VI, a used car dealership, and so I was looking for a surety bond. I contacted GEICO, and they referred me to this company that deals only with the government. So, I contacted the company, and the young lady told me that I needed to go to Trusted Choice Business Insurance in order to find an agent. The young lady said that they didn’t do underwriting for just a regular business. I have to purchase a lot of insurance. Trusted Choice's website was straightforward and self-explanatory. I’m going with the company that reached out to me. As soon as I went to Trusted Choice's website and submitted my information, a young lady sent me an email within a half hour. And I haven’t heard anything from the other two companies that were referred.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I was trying to get insurance for a dance studio and it’s hard to get insurance in Hawaii. The options that Trusted Choice matched me with were good but somewhere that it’s out of district, so it was irrelevant. But Trusted Choice's website is good. It was easy to navigate and I found all the information that I was looking for.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I needed to find a company that could help me with a business insurance, so I figured I'd search through a bunch of them versus just contacting one at a time. I was referred to Trusted Choice by another insurance brokerage that couldn't help me. The experience with Trusted Choice was great until nobody contacted me. I had contacted three brokerages that they recommended and no one reached out. Then I followed up with all three and only one responded. Then I haven't heard from them since.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance response
Hi Luke,

We are sorry to hear of your experience with TrustedChoice.com. With thousands of independent insurance agents throughout the country, we are confident we can find the right fit for your needs. We'd love the opportunity to make things right. Please contact customer service at (855) 372-0070 or solutions.trustedchoice.com so we can help with your insurance needs.

TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance Company Information