4.21/5
Based on 80 reviews that contain star ratings

DentalPlans.com

DentalPlans.com is a leading dental and health savings marketplace in the U.S., helping more than a million people to affordably access quality healthcare services.

DentalPlans.com works just like a wholesaler membership: pay one affordable membership fee per year and save 10-60% on most dental procedures.

Pick the plan that best fits your needs or call us to and we will guide you through the process of selecting the plan that works best for you. Contact us today and start saving on your dental care through DentalPlans.com.

View More View More

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

87 DentalPlans.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I joined dentalplans.com years ago. First, there were no reviews about the dentists on their plans. I chose a dentist. At first, I was happy. I went for cleanings, fillings, root canals and crowns. Everything went pretty well. Last January, I had a tooth break. Instead of just fixing that tooth, the dentist talked me into having teeth pulled and getting a partial denture because the fillings in 4 of my front teeth had become stained and the teeth were loose due to gum disease. My teeth were pulled and I received a partial denture which fit fantastic after a couple of minor adjustments. Everything went downhill after that. The next visit, he decided to replace an old crown and bridge it to another tooth with a crown. He also finished the broken front tooth. After putting temporary crowns on those teeth, the temporary denture did not fit correctly.

He had a second temporary denture made which was worse than the first. There are gaps between the denture and my real teeth. The teeth are crooked, and that’s just for starters. Now because he can’t fix whatever he did wrong, he has concocted his idea of a solution. Some kind of a bridge of teeth. It’s not a denture and I would not classify it as a bridge. He’s going to make it at no additional cost to me. If his concoction breaks, no discount plan or insurance plan is going to cover whatever you want to call it. In the meantime, I have needed fillings replaced since last Spring and the dentist has not done a thing with them. I called dentalplans.com and the representative’s response was to try another dentist. I don’t know what dentist is going to want to fix someone else’s mistakes. So much for saving money. It will probably cost me every penny I saved with DentalPlans plus to fix my problem.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I have used this plan for dental and saved some money. However, the vision and prescription savings are not so saving even as an added inclusion. I just got a letter telling me my renewal would automatically renew. Not happy, about this because... if I signed up in March of 2018... please do not send a letter dated August 31 2018 stating that it is time to renew!!! It is not by the way and deciding for me as a customer and deciding to automatically renew is not actually your right as a company to do.

I choose DentalPlans.com because it was my choice. Proactive as a company...but reckless with regard to my option to choose myself!!! I will have to call in because I’m not sure at all about renewing after this notice. Other than this particular business tactic... the 1st initial membership and saving was more than great in helping to save money on dental work.

Get expert buying tips about Dental Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

This program is just a ruse. Beware! There are no contractual requirements on the doctors, and there are loopholes in the contract (the "membership agreement" that you must accept to move forward with your "plan"). There is no obligation on anyone, except YOU - to pay for the plan and pay your doctor whatever he/she want to bill you for. My doctor said "yes we participate" and "we'll take care of you," then billed me the cash price saying that my health insurance doesn't coordinate with DentalPlans.com, so you are stuck paying full price. I called DentalPlans.com and they told me, "your agreement clearly states that the doctor can rescind the discount any time they wish". Thanks for nothing DentalPlans.com.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I signed up for a plan and received a payment schedule for services which included a root canal and crown. When I got the root canal, I was told, "We don't do crowns, you have to go somewhere else." I did this prior to major surgery and they will not refund my money or take proof that I had surgery and was on pain meds and could not think properly to ask for a refund in their 30 window. I found a Groupon for a crown and instead of having to go to 3 dentist, next time I have a full service dentist. The office manager at the dentist says that these plans are worthless. Since I can't get my money back, I want to spare someone else from this nightmare. Don't pay for this. It is worthless.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

That is certainly frustrating! We are so sorry to hear that your provider told you post-root canal that they don't do crowns. We certainly want to look into this further.

And, Anita, we can assure you that these plans are not "worthless," if they were why would more than 100,000 dentists accept them? In fact, dental savings plans are an affordable alternative to dental insurance and a huge help to many.

Your review has been submitted to our customer care team. Someone should be contacting you shortly to learn more and further assist you with your plan. And, we will be contacting your provider's office. We wish you all the best with your dental care needs.

The DentalPlans.com Team

Original review: May 7, 2018

Dental work is expensive, initially we started using Dental Plans when our children were in need of orthodontic work. Now, as we age, we find that it is more for us (crowns, root canals etc). Whatever season of life you are in, this works perfectly.

Hi Gary,

What a great review - we couldn't have said it better ourselves!

And, yes, dental work can be costly. We are so glad you and your family could turn to your dental savings plan to save a lot on your dental care needs - at any age (from braces to crowns).

Thank you for your time and for being a loyal plan member for more than 11 years now - wow! We are so grateful for members like you and wish you and your family a lifetime of smiles and savings.

Your friends at DentalPlans.com

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DentalPlans.com?

Original review: May 4, 2018

No discount given. So what am I paying for. Waste of my money when dentists on list don't accept. Also, when paid for was supposed to get 13 months for 12. Did not get. Will definitely not renew as a total waste of money.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention.

We are sorry to hear you didn't receive a discount at the dentist on your tooth removal or implant. We certainly want to look into this further/contact your provider and see how we can help.

Also, regarding the extra month, we can definitely work to resolve that as well.

Frank, sit tight. Your review has been submitted to our customer care team. Someone should be reaching out to you shortly.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I love using DentalPlans.com. There are plenty of plans to chose from making it affordable and simple to sign up for. It would be nice to have a medical plan similar to dentalplans.com, where you get more of a cafeteria plan.

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We are so happy to hear how much you are loving your plan and saving on your dental care needs - that's awesome! Plus, the large number of plans to choose from, simple sign-up and affordability - what more can you ask for?

Thank you for your time - know we are always here when you need us.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Discount rates are significant and apply to most all of the dental services for both me and my wife. There is no additional paperwork required by our dentist. They are very familiar with the plan. We've also signed up to vision plan and looking forward to a discount on our next set of prescription glasses.

Hi Larry,

Vision and dental savings - that's great and a huge help!

Larry, it makes us happy to know how much you and your wife are enjoying your plan, finding it easy to use/hassle-free and, of course, that you are saving significantly on the dental care you need and deserve.

Thank you for your time and for being loyal plan members for almost 8 years now - wow! We are are so grateful for members like you.

Wishing you all the best,

Original review: May 4, 2018

Good plan but it would be helpful to see the actual savings after each dental visit in a drop down box on the website. This could be used to track dental expenses annually and and for tax purposes. Thank you.

Hi David,

Thank you for your time and review. And, thank you for being a loyal plan member for almost 6 years now - that's great!

Did you mean to only give us a 3-Star review? Stars help to indicate how satisfied you are with these services - with 5 being the best. And, it seems you are really enjoying your plan.

David, we certainly pride ourselves in providing members with the information they need when they need it. Should you have any questions, know we are always here when you need us.

Wishing you a lifetime of smiles and savings,

Your friends at DentalPlans.com

Original review: March 28, 2018

Went to my dentist for the first time using this plan, also I went to a new dentist in my plan. I loved her. She was wonderful. Everyone in her office was accommodating. My second visit was for extreme pain. She took me immediately and I needed a root canal which I was referred to a specialist. That was another great experience. My dentist is Bridget ** in Margate, NJ. Thanks.

Hi Joyce,

That is great!

We are so glad you are loving your plan and experience at the dentist! It must have been such a relief to get the care you needed immediately (nobody should have to suffer with dental pain let alone extreme dental pain - ouch!).

Thank you for your time and for sharing your experience with us. Know we are always here when you need us.

Keep smiling and saving,

Insufficient response received
Original review: March 1, 2018

I used this service a couple years ago. They said my dentist was listed. A couple months after I bought the card, I went to the dentist. They said they never accepted this discount card. No refund. Today, I went to the site. I entered the (new) specific dentist name and the zip code and the plan. They showed me the "typical" savings of approximately 50% even though they knew full well the deal they negotiated with this dentist was only approx. 15%. They KNEW the dentist and yet still showed me discounts they knew this dentist would never allow.

This is patently deceptive and there is no excuse for it. If you tell them which dentist you are going to see, they should display the exact discounts from that dentist because they KNOW the exact discounts. I called them and they told me the exact discount over the phone for this dentist, which matched what the dentist's office told me. They should display this. I asked them to name a dentist that would accept the 50% discount and they said they would not (could not?) do that. Deliberately deceptive and highly unethical.

Hi Todd,

We appreciate you sharing your opinion and feedback of your experience from a few years back. It would have been very helpful had you reviewed us back then so we could have worked quickly to resolve any concerns or issues. We would have been very happy to help you - as we do for all our members.

Todd, we pride ourselves on providing members with a great experience. Our intent is to never make anyone feel "deceived," and we would never do that deliberately (that's a bit harsh).

Understandably, savings do vary, which is mentioned throughout the site, and sample pricing is provided to help members see what their savings could be like with having a dental savings plan. Although members can save 10-60% on most dental procedures, we aim to make the search and comparison easy for our members through various helpful site tools, so they can have the information they need at their fingertips and make informed decisions. And, we always recommend that members log into their member's area to view the fee schedule for their dentist and to even confirm before going.

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy. To further assist you and see how we can work to resolve this, your review has been submitted to our customer care team and someone should be reaching out soon.

The DentalPlans.com Team

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I purchased a plan from DentalPlans.com based upon the website advising that my dentist's office was a participating provider. I made an appointment with my dentist, went to my appointment, showed them my DentalPlans card, and they told me they no longer accept the plan. I contacted DentalPlans and advised them of the issue. They told me that they could issue a refund for the plan but that they would not issue a refund for the $20 processing fee.

The woman on the phone even stated that because I used the plan that's the reason I would not get the $20 back. Used the plan? How did I use a plan that my dentist did not accept? Now under normal circumstances not refunding the non-refundable $20 processing fee would be completely understandable but the fact that their website had misinformation which caused me to buy a useless plan I believe this is a ridiculous stance. Your website gave me incorrect information and I have to be penalized for it? Very shady if you ask me and possibly even fraudulent.

Hi Jenaya,

Thank you for your time and for bringing this to our attention - it is most appreciated. We received this same review on Consumer Affairs and again on Trustpilot.

Jenaya, we are sorry to hear your dentist was no longer accepting your plan. Unfortunately, that happens from time to time. However, we always work to resolve any issues and create a great experience for our members by switching them to a plan their dentist does accept or to refund them - like in this situation.

And, we can assure you we take pride in our work/services - we work to provide members with the information and tools they need to make decisions that best fit their needs. Our intentions are not to make member's feel like they were misinformed or to diminish our member's trust.

Jenaya, we looked into this further and left you a voicemail - we will be refunding you the processing fee. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention and for your patience as we worked to resolve this.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I did by a plan from another company that my dentist works with. I have had daily calls from Dental Plans 844-371-6504 after several times asking them to remove me from their call list. This has been going on for almost 3 months. ENOUGH ALREADY! They are no longer taking my calls to try to get this resolved. I have spoken (politely) with upper management, management, the phone call origination office, who promised me they were walking a note over to the IT programming person.

Hi William,

Thank you for your time and for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

It looks like your number was set to do not call. You should not be receiving any other calls at this time.

The DentalPlans.com Team

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

When we first called a new dentist who had been recommended we talked to the receptionist. She told us about the DentalPlans and we called and enrolled. Best thing we ever did as we did not have dental insurance.

Hi William,

"Best thing we ever did" - what a compliment - thank you!

We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your dental savings plan, an affordable alternative to dental insurance, so much and saving on your dental care needs.

Thanks to your new dentist and thank you for your time and for sharing your experience with us. We wish you a lifetime of smiles and savings.

The DentalPlans.com Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I am quite pleased with the program. I had a procedure done and after the bill was prepared I asked if they had applied the discount. They had not and the difference was quite substantial. It reinforced that I made a good decision when I enrolled.

Hi Shelly,

Great job and way to be proactive - it's important to always confirm, before going, that your dentist accepts your plan and to ensure that they apply it when you are there.

So glad you did. And, the fact that the savings was that substantial - that's amazing!

Shelly, it makes us so happy to know you are loving your plan and saving.Thank you for your time. We wish you a lifetime of smiles and savings.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

Dental office does the work and gives the discount. No forms to fill out. Very easy to use. Both my wife and I have seen savings as a result of the Discount Dental plan and will continue to use it in the future.

Hi Robert,

That's great!

It makes us happy to know how much you and your wife are enjoying your plan, the ease of use, time spent at the dentist, and of course - the savings. That's so important and makes the overall experience that much better.

Thank you for your time and feedback,

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

I have had two different dental offices tell me that the pricing contained in the dental plans is excellent. I have been very pleased with the costs that I have paid for several procedures. Plus the cost of the dental plan is superior to that of standard dental plans.

Hi John,

Wow, two separate dental offices confirmed that? That's great and certainly helps to validate your purchase!

It makes us happy to know how pleased you are with your plan, finding it to be "excellent," and how much you are enjoying the savings - that's a huge help.

Thank you for your time - keep smiling,

The DentalPlans.com Team

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

Dr ** is a great dentist and reasonable in price. I had an implant this year. Great plan. Wish more dentists accepted plan. For the basics is good coverage with some savings on implant. Price of insurance is reasonable. Also covers everyone in household for one price.

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for your time and feedback.

It makes us so happy to know how much you are enjoying your plan, time spent at the dentist and of course, the savings. We are sure that was helpful with your recent implant.

Brenda, we are always working to expand our network of more than 100k dentists so that we can better serve our members like you.

Thank you again - keep smiling and saving,

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

As to experience: I get reduced rates at the dentist for cleanings and, if needed, other treatment. So far, you're doing better than me. What I pay you just equals what I spend at the dentist. No net gain at all.

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for your time and feedback. And, thank you for being a loyal plan member for more than 11 years now - that is incredible and we are so grateful for members like you!

It seems you are really enjoying your plan, but would like to save more.

We would love to speak with you to learn more and discuss ways in which you may be able to maximize your plan benefits.

For example, did you know that many plans provide additional savings on prescriptions, vision and hearing care (exams, lenses, frames, hearing aids) and other health services?

Your review has been submitted to our customer care team and someone should be reaching out soon.

Thank you for your time and patience,

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

My dentist has discounted her billings for my routine cleanings and check ups. I believe the discounts have fully offset my annual DentalPlans fees. Fortunately, I've not required any major work by my dentist or a specialist.

Hi Samuel,

That's great!

It certainly is helpful when you receive savings on your dental care - from routine check-ups and cleanings, to major dental procedures.

And, it's a good thing you are taking such great care of your teeth as oral health is linked to overall health.

Thank you for your time and always here when you need us,

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

The total discount on my first trip to the dentist was more than enough to cover the 1st annual premium. During the first two years of coverage the discount/savings amounted to several hundred dollars the first year and well over $1,000.00 the second year... I was pleasantly surprised.

Hi Carl,

Hundreds...then one thousand saved...and your savings surpassed the cost of your plan in one visit? Wow, that is amazing and a lot of savings!

We are so glad to hear you are really enjoying your plan and saving on your dental care needs. That's so important and a huge help.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for being a loyal member.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Love this Dental Plan, no forms to fill out, accepted by numerous dentists and the cost is affordable. Although this is not dental insurance, I know it has saved me money for all of the dental work I have had done over the years since becoming a member.

Hi Richard,

We couldn't have said it better ourselves!

It makes us so happy to know how much you are enjoying your dental savings plan, an affordable alternative to dental insurance. And, we are so glad you are finding a lot of dentists in your area that accept your plan, having a great experience and, of course, saving on your dental care needs.

Thank you for your time and for being a loyal member - keep smiling and saving,

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I had a great dentist in FL that took my plan. However in Savannah there are no good dentists on the plan. I am told I can switch plans when I find a new dentist. There are many plans to choose from and selecting the dentist comes first. The rate reduction was very good and the plan paid for itself.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your time and review.

Wow, the plan paid for itself - that is amazing! We are so glad you enjoyed your plan, the savings and dentist while living in Florida.

Now, that you are in Savannah, we would love to help locate some dentist for you.

It seems you are already looking into this, but just in case you need our assistance, your review has been submitted to our customer care team. Someone should be reaching out to you shortly.

Thank you for your time and patience,

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I love the dentist. She does a great job cleaning the teeth. But I still find it expensive going 3 times a year. The office is very clean and the help is very nice. I always find the wait is never too long before I am seen.

Hi Betty,

It makes us so happy to know how much you are loving your plan, the savings, and your time spent at the dentist - that's so important.

Betty, we know dental work can be costly and would love to speak with you to discuss ways in which you may be able to maximize your plan benefits, saving you more in the process.

Keep smiling,

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

DentalPlans is excellent in that there is no maximum for the year. Does provide savings with no hassle. Discount could be higher for routine care. Have had it for 2 years now. No pre authorization required. Recommend over dental insurance. Good plan.

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for your review and kind words. It seems you are really enjoying your dental savings plan - an affordable alternative to dental insurance - the ease of use and, of course, the savings!

And, you are right - there are no paperwork hassles, health restrictions or annual limits.

Kathy, we would love to speak with you to discuss ways in which you may be able to maximize your plan benefits, saving you more in the process.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I hadn't been to the dentist in 5 years... due to financial circumstances. I went 3 months ago and got my teeth back on track thanks to DentalPlans.com. I'm wearing a partial dental plate for the rest of my life... but my gums are in good shape and I will maintain proper dental health from here on in.

Hi Kevin,

That's great!

It's so important to take care of your oral health as it is linked to your overall health.

We are glad to hear you are enjoying your plan and getting the dental care you need and deserve, when you need it (without the wait). Kevin, we are always here when you need us.

Thank you for your time and keep smiling,

Insufficient response received
Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I saw their reviews and endorsements and it looked like a good deal so I signed up. I then went to their website and found some local doctors that used their plan- according to DentalPlans.com. I called the dentists- 3 of them- and all three told me they no longer took the plan. So I called DentalPlans.com and their comment was - "Yeah- I show we have not had any contact with those offices in over 14 months." Their solution-- keep calling different offices to see if they are accepted. So my time and efforts are of no value to them and they certainly do not take the time to check with the dental offices to see if their plan is still accepted. I would not waste the time, energy and money!

Hi James,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear about your experience, apologize for any inconvenience, and that your dentist was no longer honoring the fee schedule - we can understand your frustration.

We certainly pride ourselves on providing members with the information and tools they need. This extends to updated dentist information.

James, we would love to speak with you to learn more and see what we can do to resolve this/create a better experience for you.

The DentalPlans.com Team

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I signed up for a plan for my daughter that supposedly had the dentist we wanted near her college but then after getting an appointment we found out the dentist was not located at that particular office and was in fact in the next town. Also the location we wanted did not accept discount dental plans. Today it took over 30 minutes to get through on DentalPlans customer service number and when they finally transferred me to the right department, "Ken" had an attitude. And they will deduct $20 as their "processing fee". Lots of wasted time, effort and money.

Hi Richard,

First and foremost, we are sincerely sorry to hear about your experience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your daughter.

We pride ourselves on providing members with a great customer service experience and with accurate information/the information they need. We are sorry to hear your experience was less than favorable and will look into this further.

Wishing you all the best,

The DentalPlans.com Team

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

It’s difficult to cancel the membership. They will automatically put in your auto renewal list and your credit card is charged without giving you notice that they are going to charge it. Furthermore if I cancel, they say it’s going to be cancelled at the end of the membership year. NO immediate cancellation or refund for the remaining part of the year. I have 9 more months to go and I should remember it next year on the date of enrollment to call up and verify. So, that I can dispute the transaction with the credit card company.

Hi Vinay,

Thank you for your time and review.

And, thank you for being a loyal plan member for more than 3 years now - we must be doing something right.

Vinay, like we always have for your plan and do for other members, to avoid a lapse in your membership and savings, we automatically renew your plan up to 30 business days prior to your expiration date.

However, we send several communications, such as via email, hard copy letters, etc., regarding this and many weeks prior to the renewal to keep you informed and aware in case you need to make any necessary changes. If for some reason you feel you are not receiving them please let us know.

Vinay, we are sorry to hear you want to cancel your plan and we would be sad to see you go. We would love to speak with you to learn more and see how we can further assist you.

Thank you - we wish you a lifetime of smiles and savings,

The DentalPlans.com Team

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

As a 15-year member of this outfit, I have finally had enough! When you start out, for the first few years if memory serves, they give you discounts and 3 months for free. Now, I guess they assume you are 'hooked' and offer you nothing. But the most aggravating part of all is the PROCESSING FEE! $20, EVERY YEAR! When you ask for an explanation of this, all they will tell you is that it is a processing fee. I have dealt with thousands of companies over the years, I have never been asked for a processing fee! Especially after being a customer for 15 years, exactly what are you processing??? Well, I figured out a way to save the processing fee; CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION!

Hi Herb,

Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention.

First and foremost, thank you so much for being a longtime, loyal plan member. That means a lot to us and we are so grateful for members like you.

Herb, we pride ourselves in providing members with a great experience and we certainly want to create a better one for you. As for the 3 months free, we do offer that from time to time (just had one, but it is not a common promotion we do). However, we do offer several great promotions for not only new members, but for members when they renew their plan early/during a sale (we usually have a few each month). If for some reason you are not receiving our communications regarding that, please let us know.

Herb, we understand your frustration about the processing fee. Know that applies to all members and it is applied to all enrollments and renewals. This fee helps to keep costs down so you may continue to experience the benefit of a low plan cost and membership perks, such as your online member’s area.

Herb, we would hate to see you go and would love to speak with you and see what we can do to create a better experience for you. Your review has been submitted to our customer care team. Someone should be reaching out to you shortly.

DentalPlans.com expert review by Cyril Tuohy

Since 1999, DentalPlans.com has been helping people afford high-quality dental care and procedures by connecting with them online to compare dental plans that fit their needs. DentalPlans.com provides consumers with a discount of 10 to 60 percent on most dental care procedures, boasts 100,000 participating dentists nationwide and over 30 plans to search.

• Plans by dentist: DentalPlans.com helps you search for a new dentist in your area that accepts your newly purchased dental savings plan by having you fill out a quick form including your zip code, type of dentist you need and the dental plan you have purchased. Additionally, if you already have a dentist you can find out which plans they accept.

• Plans by savings: DentalPlans.com will find the plan that saves you the most based on your location and who you are needing to provide dental care for. Once a plan has been suggested, you can view a price comparison showing what the price would be, with and without the plan, as well as the cost of the plan per year.

• Plans by procedure: If you are looking for an individual or family plan for a specific type of dental procedure, you can select from a list including, restorative, orthodontics, cosmetic, dentures and oral surgery. DentalPlans.com will show you a comparison of the top four plans in your area based on your selection.

• Live-chat: If you have any questions about how to choose a plan, how plans work or additional benefits, DentalPlans.com has a live-chat feature that lets you speak with a representative as you browse plans online.

• Best for: families or individuals looking for an affordable dental care plan.

Profile picture of Cyril Tuohy
Cyril Tuohy Insurance Contributing Editor

Cyril Tuohy, has covered the insurance industry for more than 15 years. He is an expert at writing about personal and commercial property-casualty insurance and covers life, annuities and retirement as a staff writer for a top insurance trade magazine aimed at insurance agents and financial advisors.

DentalPlans.com Company Information