Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.54/5

DentalPlans.com is a leading dental and health savings marketplace in the U.S., helping more than a million people to affordably access quality healthcare services.

DentalPlans.com works just like a wholesaler membership: pay one affordable membership fee per year and save 10-60% on most dental procedures.

Pick the plan that best fits your needs or call us to and we will guide you through the process of selecting the plan that works best for you. Contact us today and start saving on your dental care through DentalPlans.com.

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

DentalPlans.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DentalPlans.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about DentalPlans.com?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I bought a plan from DentalPlans.com thinking that THEY were supplying the discount plan. After researching my Careington Care 500 plan, I realized that I could have bought the same plan directly for less than half the cost. All you are paying DentalPlans.com for is to be a middle-man (and for a 150% mark-up). Look at the 5 star reviews, most look like they were paid-for reviews. All this company does is fool people into wasting money for them to pick a random dental plan for them and provide an outdated and completely incorrect list of dentists that accept it.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

You should know before you sign up with Dentalplans.com over the phone. There's is a $20 non-refundable processing fee when you renew after your first year. They don't tell you this! We did not use their plan the whole year and called Dentalplans.com to cancel plan 30 days before the Oct. 2019 automatic billing date. They said will refund me full amount except for $20 processing fee. A total rip-off for people looking for ways to save money to have dental.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

I also canceled plan and continue to be charged, they just ignore my calls to cancel. Last call they agreed and lo and behold I was charged again. Yes beware of this company. Very disappointed. Sounded so good at first.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

My family has used DentalPlans.com as a dental insurance provider since 2014. While not a very impressive plan (the coverage is a small percentage of the total dentist visit costs), we have taken available of the services with no issues. We received a letter from our long-time, excellent dentist that he will no longer be accepting our dental insurance from DentalPlans.com. So, I called DentalPlans.com to cancel my premium auto-pay, and to request a refund for the remaining four months of the policy that we had prepaid and would not be using.

This is what I learned: Consumers should note that there is no prorated refund as long as there is a participating dentist within 50 miles (!) of your home. So, potentially, you might travel up to 50 miles to see an unknown, possibly sub-par dentist who may or may not be as good as the one you had. Fifty miles!! When I reminded the DentalPlans.com representatives that most, of not all, services that are pre-paid offer a prorated refund when you no longer need that particular service, I was told that DentalPlans.com policy is what it is and that it cannot be changed in any way. So, a lot of hassle and time wasted for about $70. This is not a consumer oriented company--rather one takes your money without any recourse. PLEASE, if you do decide to use DentalPlans.com, please keep all of this in mind.

Original review: July 18, 2019

I had been searching for dental insurance for days and had looked at DentalPlans.com and noticed they offered “complete” insurance and savings plans. I did all the work online to get it set up and after hitting enter realized it was not the plan I wanted, so within 10 minutes called to tell them that was not the plan I wanted. They cancelled the policy, but refused to give back the processing fee of $20.00. This is a SCAM; they did NO WORK for a processing fee. I did all the work looking up dentists and filling out the forms online. THEY DID NOTHING FOR THE 10 minutes that they had me online. These savings plans are not worth anything, so be careful dealing with these scammers.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I signed up for this card on March 27, 2018. I thought I had to renew it myself. I thought I had to renew it myself if I liked it. I tried it the first month and found that the discounts they offered were minimal. The second time I tried to use it my dentist said it was not active, which made sense since it was April 30, 2018. I let it go. After this time my husband and I split up and I moved. He didn't notice for months that he was being charged an auto renewal fee. Over a year later he tells me he has dental payments coming out of his account. I call immediately and cancel it and then ask to speak to a manager or supervisor. No one comes to the phone so I ask them to call me asap. No one does. Months later I get an email that their auto payment has failed.

It is May 2019 at this point. I call again. They see a note on the account to cancel but see it failed to do so. Guess what? Even if it is their error they don't do refunds! I had a card with a month expiration date and they told me it was still good. Nothing was good. It is just another scheme to take money from people who are already having to look for economical ways to pay for dental work. May it be done unto them as they have done unto me!

Original review: May 14, 2019

I made an enquiry over their website but a cursory review of other plans showed this company to be a total scam. Now, 6 months later, they are still calling me every day and harassing me. Repeated calls to their contact center to stop are pointless. Don't ever give them your email or phone No.!!!!

Original review: May 2, 2019

As I did not get the savings to make the plan worth renewing I was planning on cancelling. However, Dentalplans.com renewed six weeks before my year expired, even though they clearly state on their website they renew three weeks before the current plan expires. I called to have it reversed but was charged a $20 processing fee. Shady!

Original review: April 24, 2019

Worthless plan and there are much better options if you shop around. They also auto renew and don't tell you they did so. Customer Service agent was a queen B with attitude. Avoid this company! Do not sign up with DentalPlans.com.

Original review: April 8, 2019

DentalPlan.com is not insurance. It is a plan you pay for that gives you the impression they will get you dental discounts not otherwise available to the consumer. The first thing my dentist told me was to get out of this plan and find an actual insurance company. Of course I've already paid for the plan for a year, so it's not likely I'll get my money back. The dentists in my area generally offer the same discounts automatically without signing up for this plan. I've talked to several dental offices in my area and they all told me the same thing - that I should acquire insurance. I'll try to get my money back, but I doubt if they'll give it to me.

DentalPlans.com Company Information