Allstate Auto Insurance

Compare Auto Insurance Companies

Research top Auto Insurance Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Got a quote, purchased an auto policy, paid for first month - then told I needed more docs to get "price break". Provided numerous docs. After 2 weeks told price was increased - canceled immediately, got refund 2 weeks later. Another month goes by. NOW ALLSTATE SAYS I OWE $50 for the canceled policy "increase". They did not take it out of the refund. Customer service cannot do anything, wont do anything. Agents office says they cant do anything. STEER CLEAR!!! BTW, I have perfect driving record at 60 - never a points ticket or any accidents. Got insurance online easily for less.

The adjuster called and said my photos were very dark and he could hardly see. I wanted to send clearer ones. He told me no and then cut a check when I completely disagreed with him. They would do nothing to help me get them better photos. My recommendation for this quick app is don't do it. He said I had a 4" crack in bumper when it was actually almost 10" and split 2 ways. What a joke. I will look for new coverage after being a loyal customer with no claims for over 20 years.

My vehicle was totaled by an person insured with Allstate. They accepted liability and sent an appraiser to inspect my vehicle. He noted no old or unrelated damages to the vehicle. Allstate used a computer program to tell me my car was worth $8100 rather than the book value of $10,000.00. Most upsetting was that a claims clerk named Nyla ** who is NOT licensed as an appraiser decided to take $600.00 worth of conditioning adjustments to my vehicle despite it being in "mint" condition, even the appraiser who inspected it didn't feel it warranted this. They refused to negotiate or explain why they did this, only that it is their policy to do so.

Most insulting is that they made an offer on a Tuesday afternoon, and said they would no longer pay for a rental past Saturday. Thanksgiving was Thursday and I was traveling. So in effect they gave me one business day to go look for a new car, arrange financing, and register the car. Oh, and they never paid me for my car. I met with their client to advise her I would be seeking the balance of my vehicle's value and additional rental charges through her directly. She was furious at her carrier's treatment of me, and in fact was upset with Allstate over the handling of her claim. She said nobody was keeping her updated on her claim and that phone calls went unanswered. Seeing the other complaints noted here, this seems to be their pattern and practice of claims handling. What a sad commentary.

I contacted Allstate corporate office and they told me to e-mail them directly which I did. Of course, there has been no response. This is a horrible way to do business. I had heard they were a nightmare to deal with, now I believe it. I would avoid them as much as possible. Nyla ** was the claims clerk in their CT office, and the claim # is **. She should have her license to adjust claims revoked.

I've had auto insurance for over 45 years and never have experienced service as bad as with Allstate. There are always problems and discrepancies between what you're told and what actually happens. We had signed up for auto-pay but due to their system error, the payment didn't register and despite their apologies, we incurred late fees. It took months of battle to correct their mistake. We're supposed to get discounts for easy pay. They took my bank info, it didn't happen. Although I'd called and was promised I was due a refund, they went ahead and withdrew the money they promised not to do overdrawing my account and incurring bank fees.

They promised to take care of it but after having me fax the proof twice (because the first one was apparently illegible) I was rudely denied. I've been paying for roadside assistance and should have been covered for up to $100, per their rep. but tonight, when I needed it for the first time, I was on the phone battling with them for over 2 hours because at first they could not verify my account, then they wanted me to pay out of pocket and POSSIBLY have the monies reimbursed, etc. I finally had enough and called an outside towing and got it done in 20 minutes. Nothing they had said or promised so far has materialized. Their agents are uncouth and dishonest.

This is about my uncomfortable experience with an Allstate adjuster. Recently, my wife was involved in a car accident with a driver whose insurance carrier was Allstate. Ms. Julie ** was the adjuster from Allstate and from the beginning, the way she treated us was so "cold" for no reason. One example is about the rental car coverage. Even though our car was a minivan, she only offered a compact class rental car. We asked for at least small SUV for safety reasons for my family, but she insisted for a compact car ($20+tax per day). After several phone talks, I just accepted to avoid any hassles. But, I was surprised when the staff of Enterprise called up another adjuster and got an approval for minivan equivalent vehicle yesterday. Enterprise said it is the law in NJ to match the car class.

And today, the Allstate adjuster called me all of sudden and asked to return the rented car by tomorrow. Because we hired an attorney, she used to not directly talk to me before. She didn't even give me a return call even when I left voice messages but only wanted to talk with my attorney. When asked why she didn't give me a call, she boldly said she didn't because I hired an attorney. Then, why she all of sudden directly called me today?

Also, okay, I understood the repair was scheduled to be completed by tomorrow and I was ready for that. However, it was like she called out of nowhere and "directed" me to return the car! I felt totally pissed off solely due to the way she treated our family. Why and how can she do this? Basically, my family is a victim of a car accident caused by a driver who is insured by Allstate. We are not enjoying this situation at all. She seemed to be interested only in the cost control but she doesn't care about our family. Sad, Allstate is losing businesses because of her!!. I am totally dissatisfied with the claim adjuster's services and determined to stay away from Allstate in my whole life.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allstate?

On August 20 of this year, Allstate's insured backed out of a driveway 94 feet in front of my car when I was traveling 30MPH. My car hit her car. I had glanced to my right for 2 seconds prior to impact. When I looked forward her car was about 6 ft in front of me. Allstate denied my claim saying it was more than half my fault. 30 MPH = 44 ft per second. 2 seconds = 88 ft. plus the 6 ft that I saw before impact equals about 2.25 seconds stopping time. Allstate's insured claimed I was 110 ft away when she pulled out in front of me. That's 2.5 seconds stopping time. Even if I had not looked away for 2 seconds, 2.5 seconds is not enough stopping time when traveling at 44 ft per second.

And then there is the matter of RIGHT OF WAY. To the best of my knowledge, the person driving down a street has more of a right of way to that street than a person backing out of a driveway. I have filed a small claims against Allstate and their insured. I have court date, but it looks like Allstate has said they won't be there. The insured will be. It looks to me like Allstate has told their insured, "you're on your own." It's like she didn't have any insurance at all. It looks to me like this company is a complete RIP-OFF. And I would not recommend anyone do business with this company at all. You have been warned!

I was with Allstate for over 7 years. Never had an accident or filed a claim. My rates continued to go up over time and I continued to be a valued customer until now. My insurance went up again because it was time to renew. I've finally had it and went with Progressive. My six month premium went down approximately $300. Allstate is too expensive.

After purchasing my 1st car on my own I decided I would also get my own car insurance. I made a BIG step in life to take on a responsibility that my parents have carried on for years. Allstate knew I was a first timer and should have let me know about the entire policy. They failed to let me know that I would have to renew my insurance within 6 months. Never sent out a renewal packet, no phone calls or emails. I found out 2 months after driving around with no car insurance that I haven't been insured. They refused to reinstate even though it was a error on their end due to them not telling me and told me because I didn't renew, I'd have to wait a year before getting back with them.

I went from a $204.00 monthly payment to now $500.00 a month with a new company (that was the cheapest quote I found). This monthly payment went up drastically because I haven't been insured in over 30 days...thanks to Allstate for failing to let their 1st time costumers know the policy 100% and for not sending out any kind of notices to renew insurance. Thankful for GEICO. They mail out a renewal packet a month prior to having to renew, send out text messages and emails a week prior to making payments. Allstate is unprofessional and unorganized and I will not recommend them to anyone.

My car was insured by Allstate and hit by another driver. The driver was on her cell phone when she struck my vehicle. I notified Allstate right away and informed them of this. I literally asked Allstate 3 TIMES to make sure they got her cell phone to prove she was on her cell phone... Allstate not only denied my claim, they did NOTHING to get the cell phone. NOTHING. Instead, Allstate paid the woman's insurance company for damages to her vehicle while she was on her cell phone. Months later Allstate sent me to 'their' claims adjuster where, guess what??? Yep, by some miracle their adjuster came up with damages to my car amounting to only 27 dollars more than my deductible! The adjuster was 'nice enough' to offer me the check right then and there...

I declined and got estimates of my own... 3 of them... all 'other' estimates were thousands of dollars more to repair my vehicle so I took Allstate to court. Guess what? Yep, not even an offer for fairness. Instead, the old "boxing gloves" replaced the "Good Hands" AGAIN! Now I have a jury trial coming up and I am disgusted with Allstate over making me do this. A multi-billion dollar company that is constantly extolling the virtues of their "ETHICS". What a joke... I think I'll blog the net over this and ask the jury for punitive damages as well. What a pathetic display of ethics and business acumen. "GOOD HANDS". My derriere. A lousy 4,700 dollars. It's shameful.

Like someone else stated... I was a loyal customer for 3 years and rates continued to rise even though I had no claims and was a good driver. With the snap shot I was promised discounts. Last straw was when they doubled my monthly payments. I went with Progressive and my rates went straight back down to what I was paying.

I have had several agencies with Allstate because they insist you have one. I have found that I would call after hours so that I can talk to the call centers, because the call centers are the ones that do their job. The agency always states that they don't get any messages, or they hadn't had a chance to research the issue. The call center does it right away. The Griner Agency in Lexington SC completely disregards your messages, never calls back until you complain. Don't deal with this agency.

First off I was in a major storm 10 years ago with a different company and had not one issue and had $40,000.00 damage to my home and property. This storm in May of 2016 was not near as bad but enough to file a substantial claim. They even had their contractor come and look at the items. I told the adjuster to take photos of they did not do. After fighting for 4 months and not being able to use my outside area all summer I finally told them to fly a kite, putting it in nice words. They rightfully owed me over $500.00 in damages and did not pay. They are the WORST Ins company I have ever dealt with. My home is new just 3 years old. I had new shutters put on and you could clearly see they were torn away from the house at the top, and the paint chipped. They said not storm related.

My unique patio set I paid over $500.00 for and regular price was $1600.00 they gave me $145.00 bought from a unique one of a kind type store. Top it off I lost the center diamond in my ring and called my agent to see the coverage that in the policy it covers up to $1000.00 automatically. He told me no coverage because I did not lose the whole ring. I called the main office and got the truth. I never filed a claim with them on the diamond but they simply do not know their stuff. I would NEVER recommend this company.

I consider myself to be a highly responsible individual. I pay all my bills three days ahead of time, the only exceptions being the ones I have set up on autopay, which includes Allstate. Last April, I purchased a vehicle on my own for the first time and decided to go with Allstate for insurance. It's now November and they have already lost my business. I've been a driver with no accidents or tickets for 6 years. I'm only 23 and that labels me as a young driver, but it's still ridiculous the way Allstate has treated me.

They've upped my premium three times in the last six months, citing clerical reasons (that I hadn't provided the correct paperwork - which was actually my previous insurance's fault), and now they've almost doubled my premium when I renewed and took away three of my discounts - only the student discount I agree with being removed. They removed my "responsible payer discount" because when I was fighting to get my premium back down to the amount they quoted me, my agent deferred a payment and now they're counting the against me. I absolutely DO NOT recommend Allstate for a young driver's insurance. It is not worth the headache! I'm switching to State Farm that is offering me the exact same full coverage, plus a few extras, for a lower price. I am OVER Allstate and their bait and switch tactics!

I returned to Canada after 8 years living abroad and because of that I had to show them my driving record from the places I had been traveling. Lucky me I had my records from US, because they didn't accept my records from Asia. Anyway, I bought a car and of course I need to insure my new car and the dealer referred the Allstate insurance and an agent name L ** from S. Albert, AB. Trust me, in more than 25 countries that I had to deal with insurance I never had so much problem with car insurance than that business from Saint Albert. Bad customer services, lack of communication... to the point I had to close the files with that company. The agent said to me that was OK to close that and there were zero $0 balance to closed the business.

I moved to a new town 6 months ago and only in 2 weeks, I found out that I had to pay a fee for closing that insurance file. I called the agent and she said she couldn't see any amount of money left behind at that time. This situation is embarrassing! Why should I pay for their bad services? Yes, because is my name there and it is my credit history. See how you can be trapped and put your name in risk because of someone who doesn't respect you as a client? If you are new Canadian, if you are coming back from abroad, if you are new in town: Be careful when you choose to deal with insurance companies! Some are like Vultures to get you in business and Slugs to help you when you need.

I had Allstate for 3 years. Each and every year they increased my premium by $100, yet I have had NO moving violations or claims. Tried to speak with a representative about this and they immediately shut me down by saying "we cannot alter policies". Goodbye Allstate!

I called my agent when my policy was up for renewal due to increase prices. Ask to stop payment because I could find cheaper insurance elsewhere. I did. They did not stop payment, took money anyway, and caused fees by my bank. I had to file a stop payment to get money to pay my bills. I had called my agent numerous times telling them about the trouble they were causing, and they did not care. Called headquarters, and conveniently no notes were made in my favor. So and then when certain terms they me I would not get my insufficient funds fees, and late fees for my bills. Things that make you go. Hmmm.

My wife was sitting at a red light parked and was rear ended by All State customer at high rate of speed. Guy had some sort of diabetic issue. They initially accepted 100% liability and then came back and said they determined their client to have ZERO negligence so they were accepting ZERO liability. In good hands my arse!

My daughter's 2001 ford was hit by a Allstate Insured car. The car was totaled. The appraiser came out and even though the car was in better than perfect condition for a 12 year old car the guy found 3 Nicks previously in the hood, deducted $200. Found a small scuff on the foot of the door panel, deducted $100. And this story just went on and on. He continued to deduct every little thing he could find out the value of a car and basically said "take it or leave it. You have no option." It was a very poor way to do business. The book value on the car was roughly $3,000 and he found about $600 if he could deduct from. If you have a claim they will definitely not be in good hands.

On June 19th my truck was stolen. It was recovered the same night and it was abandoned inside a mud pit a little like a place where they been mud riding on it is what the tow truck driver told me. So Allstate done in the adjustment on it and said that it was repairable. Took them 5 weeks to do that so I took it to a body shop of my choice a dealership so they do all the repairs. Another five weeks later they go to do the test drive on the engine and they decide that the engine is messing up so they put a lot of parts on there and trying to get it to run correctly and no luck.

6 weeks after that they decide it needs a new engine. The two weeks after that the engine got approved. It's supposed to be ready within the next couple of days. I've been without my vehicle for four and a half months. I'm still having to make dinner and I'm not being able to use it. Yes I do have a rent a car but I pay for a truck. They wouldn't give me a truck.

I ask for diminished value. They told me first-party claims can't file diminished value. It's not like I asked for this to happen. My vehicle is worth 33,000 and the bill for the repair shop right now is at like 28,500. I don't know how the adjustment thing goes but I'm thinking if they would have done a good adjustment in the beginning wouldn't have figured out that the engine is messed up. Because the vehicles worth 33000 80% of 33000 is 26,400 so I just don't see how this is fair to me as the consumer to not get any kind of compensation out of this because my vehicle is not going to be the same as it was before. I'm losing value on it tremendously. I'm satisfied with the insurance company but I'm very dissatisfied on how they handled this claim.

Just over a month ago I changed from Allstate Insurance Company to Geico, and saved almost 50% on my insurance premiums. I did this in the office in Stockertown, Pennsylvania, and explained to my representative to please make sure she removed the automatic debit to my account. When I first opened my account with Allstate in Pennsylvania this Allstate representative, told me she would contact Allstate in New Jersey and have them stop charging my insurance in New Jersey. (She never did this, and was negligent and irresponsible.) So for almost 6 months I was paying "Double" premiums. Which caused a major problem with my bank in New Jersey because I thought the whole time that account had been closed. Causing many extra bank fees and almost destroying my credit.

Recently I ask this representative to end my insurance with Allstate so I would not pay any more premiums, and told her about how she single-handedly, almost destroyed my credit due to her "Negligence". She stated that I would have no extra charges. However that day she debited $6.00 from my bank account for I guess closure fees? And weeks later I received a bill for $89.00 from Allstate. (For what I do not know.) It has not been more than 5 weeks since I switched from Allstate to Geico and this $89.00 bill has already been sent to collections.

I strongly believe this was a "Vindictive" act by this representative because I had mentioned to her about the mistake she had made and I guess she couldn't handle "The Truth". I recommend that you never insure anything with ALLSTATE. Especially in the STOCKERTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA OFFICE! By the way I am a hurricane Sandy survivor. My rental house collapsed from Hurricane Sandy, which is why I moved to Pennsylvania. For over 12 years I paid every month Rental Insurance with Allstate. Lo and behold when I went to file a claim from the collapse. ALLSTATE REFUSED TO GIVE ME ANY INSURANCE!

They handed me a FEMA paper and told me to give them a call. Even though my insurance covered Hurricanes, or bad storms. A year later I received a sweet little letter from Allstate Insurance. Which stated "Good News. Your premium has dropped, due to Allstate no longer covering Hurricane Insurance." I SHOULD OF HAD MY HEAD EXAMINED FOR CONTINUING TO STAY WITH ALLSTATE!!

I would like to heard more about how the claims from Allstate are processed and how long does it supposed to take to get the payoffs. I have spoken to agents and they always say, "Not to worry. It got approved," and "It's getting processed." Please correct me if I am wrong, but I feel someone is not doing his job, this is the second payment I have to make on my vehicle (that was declared total lost) after insurance claim was approved; Now, we gave them original documents that were requested by agent but seems like they got lost or never got sent out to corp by agent. What should I do? Is this typical?

And another month goes by and they have charged my account. Took 3 weeks to get anyone to respond to me and then I tell them to cancel my policy effective 9/26 and I see on 10/20 they took payment out of my account. Now they are telling me they never got my response on 9/26. Feel like I'm being scammed.

"Are you in good hands?" Nope!!! Beware of calling into the call center to make any changes and always always ask for confirmation in writing!!! I called in around March 2015 and apparently was routed to an afterhours call center that said they could handle any changes necessary. I proceeded to ask him to take my mother's car off our policy. The gentleman asked me if I wanted to keep my mom as a driver and I specifically said no, she is going into a nursing home and will no longer be driving. I thought I did my part, but of course not. I watch my bill keep going up over the months. I called my Agent Steve ** office and was told I have all the discounts possible, but yet it still went up month after month. Finally, I asked for a breakdown of what I am paying as the forms they provide on the website don't show what you're paying for.

FINALLY!!! After calling back several times, the lady asked me who Sharon was! I said that is my mother that I took off March of 2015! I ask her to read the notes and it says that I only asked to remove the car and not my mother and they have no proof that I asked to remove my mother because I was routed through the call center and they take no responsibility for their errors. Hmmm. I didn't know there was a difference between Allstate and Allstate, but there really is! Neither will take responsibility for the other!!! So I thought, okay the call center records the conversations and I'll have them pull it and fix the mistake. NOPE!!! They only keep recordings for 30 days and it's my word against theirs. Are you kidding me? I did everything I was supposed to and it cost me upwards of $1000 and they are okay with losing my business vs. fixing it.

You know there's a bigger problem when they do not trust each other or take responsibility for each other when they are in fact the same company and chose not to stand behind the Allstate name. I will move my business elsewhere and do not recommend them at all! I am not asking for anything that is not right. I did everything I was supposed to and since I cannot prove that I called and asked to remove both my mother's car and mother, I'm in the wrong. I know for a fact that I told the support center that my mom would no longer be driving. I also have a hard time believing they cannot pull the call records longer than 30 days.

I have been in accidents before where it has not been my fault. I was told to take my car to the adjuster which I did. At that time the claims department told me I could get a rental car during the time of the repairs. They were also confused as the place I took my car to did not have an appraiser and body shop together, so I had to cancel with Enterprise. At the time I got my car appraised I was given a name of a body shop they constantly used which I did not like the tone of the shop, so I took my car to another one. I dropped my car off on a Friday as this was the way it had been set-up the previous week. It took a week and half to fix it.

I had a rental car through Enterprise during this time. They had been in contact with Allstate. It took longer than expected to get my car repaired. Once I dropped off the rental car they told me that Allstate hadn't agreed to the charges yet. Enterprise called me the previous day due to having contact with Allstate asking about extending and I told them no due to my car being fixed the next day. After that time, it was about two weeks, and Enterprise called me to inform me that Allstate was refusing to pay. Enterprise took out the money in my account that was $190+$50 for deposit. I called Allstate and they informed me that they didn't know where my car was even though they paid the bill to the repair shop and I never received a phone call. They are now trying to say that the repair shop should have to pay for the rental car due to taking longer. If I was an Allstate customer I would switch. I am disgusted with how I have been treated through this process.

Eric Bohman Agency, Allstate Agent, 4938 Monroe Rd, Charlotte, NC 28205. Very poor customer service. Had Allstate policy for 2 years and never heard from them, until auto policy was going to be cancelled. Then, the agency refuses to cancel my insurance, instead request I pay for a full month that I am not using the insurance, then get reimbursed. They are even going as far as threatening to report that I was uninsured for the 7 days I am requesting to pay for the policy. My policy was paid in full up to Sept 30. I am asking to pay thru 10/07 which is the date I am requesting to be cancelled. This agency wants payment in full of $197 and then they will reimburse me to for the over-payment. I still have a home policy that is paid in full with this agency and still they are playing hardball. This broker seems to think only about his commission and not the customer's request to be treated as any other insurance company would.

They continue to state that this is Allstate policy which I have received information from them that they can in fact issue a pro-rated bill and would not report me as uninsured, when I am requesting to pay for the days I was insured by Allstate. DO NOT BUY INSURANCE FROM THIS AGENCY, AS THEY ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE FRIENDLY AND SHADY WITH THEIR ACCOUNTING PRACTICES.

Quoted $220/mo and charged $460/mo after my 2nd month despite them having all of my personal information before quoting me a price. Charged me a late fee when they didn't take my money on time (auto-payment set up). Said they couldn't help me several times when I called because I was a "Titan insurance - Allstate policy". Now receiving harassing letters from PennDOT for leaving my previous insurance company in bad standing. (I cancelled and had new insurance within the hour.) Thank God I never had to file a claim. Treating the troops very well Allstate.

My younger brother was in an accident where the other driver was found at fault for running a red light... The kicker? He was also found at fault and his brand new 2013 Hyundai Sonata in which he pays 300 a month in JUST insurance was hit because "should have seen her coming". So apparently unless you're psychic, you won't get your vehicle fixed. They're a rip off. I recommend any insurance company that isn't them.

Yes, recently a woman hit my bumper of my car. I called her insurance, Allstate, and they said to talk to their adjuster. Well, I went to see him. 3 times I was there, he kept telling me to just keep the cash. I thought this was odd. Well, odd, until I got my estimate. It was like 300.00 he said to fix it. I know from experience, you can't fix a scratch for 300.00. So I took to several other places. Sure enough their estimates were ALL, almost double, or more. So I see now why he wanted me to keep the check and not get fixed. It was a low ball estimate. I tried contacting them, to let's work out a midpoint, and I would agree to that. But was told she couldn't do that. So now, trying to find out how to go to next level, whether small claims, or other route.

My daughter was involved in a wreck with one of their policy holders, who was at fault, almost 20 months ago. This wreck caused over $11,000 in damage to her 3 month old car and caused her minor injuries. She had to go to court to get them to pay for her injuries, time missed from work, and rental car money she had to pay out of pocket because it took them a week to accept liability, which they later took back even though they did pay to fix her car.

The judge make a judgment of a little over $10,500 for personal injury. This has been 2 months ago since the order from the judge and they still have not paid. Her lawyer had to send them a post judgment interrogatories, which gave them yet another 30 days to pay up. I am glad they give their customers cash for good driving and give money for scholarships to colleges but they need to pay for what their customers cause, that's what they are in business for. Apparently they are not there to protect their customers' interest.

Allstate I hope someone had the same issue as I do. I am now looking at losing my car, my husband's, and my son's. Because my car insurance lapsed I did not receive a letter or a notice not even a phone call to tell me. I called in to ask why it was not taken from my account and that's how I found out surprise to me it lapsed. I got other insurance but its 35 day since the lapse so no I get the letter from PennDOT. This hurts my son and husband work. I can't because of my medical problems. I do not know what to do.

Expert Review

Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor

Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.    More about Matthew→

Allstate Auto Insurance provides quality protection across the United States. It allows customers to adjust limits and deductibles to find the right insurance policy without paying extra.

• Complete coverage: Allstate offers customizable coverage options that can be tweaked and adjusted in order to include specifics, such as personal injury, broken glass, towing, etc.
  • Teen driving discounts: They offer discounts on teen drivers while many providers increase premiums for teen drivers, even those with clean driving records.
  • Coverage for other vehicles: In addition to car insurance, Allstate offers insurance for boats, motorcycles and other vehicles.
  • Local agents: Allstate has agents and brick-and-mortar offices in every state, which means you can meet with a representative face-to-face no matter where you are in the country.
  • Drivewise app: They have an app that customers can download to track your driving habits and reward you for being safe behind the wheel.
  • Best for Drivers with clean records and teen drivers.

Compare Auto Insurance