Allstate Auto Insurance
Based on 223 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Compare other quotes now
InsuraMatch - Powering the ConsumerAffairs Insurance Program

Allstate Auto Insurance

Allstate sells auto, home, renters, motorcycle and life insurance. Allstate isn't an InsuraMatch partner at this time. It only takes 2 minutes to get multiple quotes from insurance partners when you call InsuraMatch.

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 21, 2018

1625 Allstate Auto Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

We purchased an extended service contract for our vehicle, which we paid A lot of money for. We have had our car for only 2 months and needed a tow. This happened on a morning. It was only 2 degrees. We had to wait almost 4 hours for a tow truck. Now my car wouldnt turn on, so needless to say freezing for almost 4 hours. It took them hours to get it to the dealership right before the New Year's weekend so it wasnt looked at till 3 days later. Then after being without a car for 3 days already only approved 1 day on the rental car. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. I am 45 and have dealt with numerous other insurance companies and NEVER dealt with this kind of treatment.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

My car was totalled May 2017 by a driver who ran a stop sign. (Intersection with a one way stop sign) He took off on foot after his car flipped... Been with Allstate over 30 years. They have not paid for my car yet. They have the police report but the claim adjuster keeps telling me he has to "check into it". I offered photos and video of the cars and intersection, the agent didn't want them. My car was 11 yrs old with 207,000 miles. It's not like we're talking big bucks... He already gave me the amount I'll get back. I've been waiting almost 8 months. Nobody will help me. This is so unfair. I really need my payment.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

I had Allstate insurance for over 2 years. All of a sudden I got a letter saying that my insurance was terminated and I never had an accident before. Customer service is very hard to get and they gave me no explanation whatsoever and because of that I have to switch insurance and I had to pay a lot of money with other insurance because of this that experience. I would never recommend anybody in their right mind to go to with Allstate for any insurance purpose especially in auto insurance. I understand they do not care about every individual customer since they are billion-dollar Corporation. However I hope that they goes bankrupt.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

My father recently had an accident that with an Allstate driver. My Dad felt he was not at fault and so did the other driver. Both drivers were cited and given tickets at the accident. My insurance company told me that I should file a claim with the other Driver’s insurance company and that’s how I ended up dealing with Joseph **. From the very beginning his attitude and demeanor was very one sided, every question he asked was an assumption that we were in the wrong. We answered all his questions and he said he would follow up with us within the next day after he reviewed pictures and got statements from both drivers. Several days went by no phone call. I assume that this was due to the holidays coming up.

I called and left several messages within a week period after the accident, no call backs or emails. I waited until after Christmas and called and was finally able to get ahold of Joseph and during our conversation he was short and had an attitude and cut me off every time I asked a question about the claim. He wasn’t able to answer simple questions that a claim agent should know like what the police report said who was at fault and if I’m not held liable for the accident what the procedure would be from there. I had questions that I thought seemed legitimate to ask and he simply did not want to answer them and was completely rude about the whole situation. I will never do business with Allstate and recommend that anyone else looking for car insurance look elsewhere.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

BEWARE! of Allstate Auto Insurance, this is how they operate. Been with Allstate over 20 years. Perfect driving record, no tickets, no accidents. I'm 69 years old. Last April 2017 my wife was backing out of the garage and hit the rear door which was left open. Needless to say the door was damaged and sprung on a 2014 Toyota Camry. Called Allstate. Proceeded to get car fixed at local repair shop. The car had comprehensive insurance with a 500-dollar deductible which I paid. Today De. 26, 2017 I get a notice from Allstate telling me my insurance rates have increased significantly. After calling the office I asked why the insurance went up, "'was it due to the claim backing out of garage?” In a roundabout way, beating around the bush the man finally said, “Well yes partially.” He told us it may go down in 3 years.

Basically it’s a loan to pay off the insurance claim, That I have been paying on for the last 19 years. I would have been better off paying the body shop cash instead of an extended loan to Allstate. So what is insurance for? It's one big scam. So Allstate is in the loan business so you can pay off your own claims... "It’s a Wonderful Life" could not have happened at a better time. Thank you Allstate for the wonderful Christmas present. We have had enough! You are NOT in good hands with Allstate, we will be leaving just as soon as I can transfer both home and auto insurance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allstate?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Sorry for the long rant in advance. I was sideswiped by an Allstate insured member a few days before Thanksgiving. I called the same day to get the claim process started so that I could have my rental before Thanksgiving. Let's just say I had to cancel my Thanksgiving plans and stay at home to cook. They were VERY rude each time I called. Finally about 2 weeks later I was able to get my car repaired, done everything on my end as far as faxing my bills photos everything that was asked of me. I am still waiting on an email to be sent to me so that they can receive my medical records and pay my medical bills. I find myself calling my "adjuster" just about every day to follow up about my claim and I STILL haven't received the email with the information that I need to fill out from him. This is a long drawn out process that has been going on forever now... You are NOT in good hands with Allstate! They are slow and rude!!!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

My first agent said not to get full coverage on a used car. Then I got hit. She used the information against me and refused to help. Then my new agent said the same thing, although I wanted full coverage. I got hit by another car, and of course he used that as a loophole not to help. Now Allstate says I still owe them money when I cancelled. There should only be 1 week they should be paid. Due to listening to 2 very bad agents, I am stuck trying to get my car fixed.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

This may be lengthy, so I apologize in advance. I've had Drivewise for a few months now and I've come to question its accuracy. I'm in a unique position as I've been designing GPS tracking systems since 1994 so I have the ability to measure things that most people can't when I suspect such systems are inaccurate. My attention was drawn to what Drivewise calls "hard braking" and "extreme braking" events. The app showed these events when I didn't believe they had occurred. First I looked into how they develop this data. It is a delta speed/time calculation which made me immediately suspect. So, I installed devices in my car that contain accelerometers that measure G forces from accelerating, stopping and cornering. I went on a drive with this equipment recording my every movement and reporting G forces.

The trigger I used for an alert is 250 milliG's for all three axis' of movement, a force so small that a human occupant would hardly notice it. During my test drive, there was not one signal instance of a braking event (or any event) that was equal to or greater than 250 mG. Yet the Drivewise app reported an instance of "extreme braking" during the trip. So, now we look at the raw data from the Drivewise sensor which is my iPhone. Lo and behold, gaps in the speed data and time data that when analyzed showed instances where the mph/min decrease in speed would qualify for an "extreme braking" event but not because the event took place but rather because there are "holes" in the data.

What difference does it make, you might ask. Well, Allstate is predicating discounts (during the first 6 months) on this data. Some of the things I read here suggest that after the initial 6 months, this faulty driver behavior data is being used to increase rates. Granted, I have had a small number of these events so far. 4 hard braking and 2 extreme braking over 3 months and nearly 5,000 miles of driving. However, even that has reduced the projected discount significantly.

If you are going to use technology to reward or penalize behavior, you need to be sure your technology is 100%. My tests, against professional grade GPS devices, indicates that Allstate has a long way to go before this app can be rated anything better than "cludgy".

Overall, I am happy with Allstate, so I don't have an axe to grind. My agent is responsive and my rates are reasonable. Service that I've used has been good. I will say that Allstate did not respond to my submission of test data other than to say thanks for sending it along. I may discontinue the Drivewise app and suffer the loss of the initial discount because it simply isn't accurate and I don't want to be penalized for its shortcomings.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I have never had to file a claim in the 17 years of driving, of course it is very stressful when an accident happens. Over the weekend, during snow I wrecked my van into a stump that was on the edge of the road, the agent was very prompt, he looked at my van after 3 days and approved the repair. He followed up with a phone call and was very professional, and kind. He made a stressful situation go smoothly. I would highly recommend Allstate Insurance to my family and friends.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I was backed in to by an Allstate insured driver. The driver offered to fix my car without using the insurance company. I went and got an estimate for the repair and the rental. The cost was $2600. When I told the driver this she said that the insurance company would be contacted. Upon contacting Allstate they tell me to put the Photo Claim app on my phone to take photos of my car. I'm then given to an adjuster in Oklahoma to handle the claim. I take the photos of my car and tell the adjuster they have been uploaded. A few days later the photo claims people do an estimate that $600. The original one was $1900 for the repair, I call my adjuster and tell him that the photo claims people are trying to fix things that are not broken on my car. My adjuster sends the claim to a local adjuster to look at my car.

The adjuster showed up at the body without calling me to say he was coming. My car was not there because I was still driving it because Allstate didnt approve a rental for me. When the local adjuster called finally called me he was very rude. The adjuster Kelly said that he will tell me where I can take my car and that I have no say in the repair shop the car goes to if I want Allstate to pay the bill. This is against the law in Nevada. I spoke to a regional manager for claims in Nevada and told him the issues I had with Kelly. He said that he would have another adjuster call me. I had another adjuster call me and set up a time for an inspection of my car. Upon his arrival he looked at my car and started a new estimate. Upon the finishing of the estimate it was still $1000 less than what the body shop said the total cost was.

I was told that Allstate doesnt pay for new parts when they fix a car. Allstate only uses scrap parts from junk yards in the area where you live. I said I dont trust junk yard parts and was told to deal with it. I was also told that they do not pay full labor costs for repairs. If the shop charges $54/hr Allstate only pays $40/hr. I had gotten estimates at from a local body shop that is Ford Certified and from a Ford Body shop. Both body shops told me that they have issues with Allstate on how they fix cars. So 20 days after the accident Allstate paid out only half of the cost to repair my car and only approved 2 days of a rental on a 5 day repair. I was told that Allstate only pay for a compact car. I told them that I drive a Mustang and would like a mustang while mine is getting fixed. They said, "Sorry we dont cover same car. You get whatever $15-20 will get you."

To add insult to injury the person that hit me tried to get my insurance to pay for her car repair because she thought it was fair that Allstate paid for mine. Allstate said the accident was her fault and they would cover all repairs. I had the chance to have my car fixed the right way but I would have lost my $700 safe driver bonus. My personal Auto insurance states that only Factory OEM "NEW" parts are to be used in the repair of my car. Allstate said, "You can use your personal policy and we will only pay out $1000 back to your insurance company because we dont cover new parts." Several people I work with that have Allstate are looking for other coverage after seeing how I was treated. Any company that trusts parts from a junkyard just lowered the value of your car, puts your family at risk if parts fail. My advice for all Allstate customers is to find a new company, because you are not in their good hands.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

After being broadsided by an Allstate insured and reporting the claim it would take a week to hear from Allstate. They say they were trying to contact us but we're using an old number. Why they didn't call my cell number (which they had) is anyone guess. How they obtained the old number is also anyone's guess. Then I had to collect the accident report for them before they would accept responsibility. So I was a week without a rental. Allstate told me that the police would release the accident report to me faster than they would send it to the insurance company. However as of one week after the accident Allstate had not even requested the accident report. Once Allstate determined that my car was a write off they only gave me a few days before I had to turn the rental back in.

I was broadsided only one week after obtaining my vehicle and the state had not yet issued me the title for my car. Allstate would not pay me until I had a title to give them. So I was without a rental for another week waiting for the state to send me my title. It was not my fault that I was broadsided before receiving the title to my car. Apparently that was my problem and not theirs. Apparently if I had been hit one day after obtaining the car I would have been without a rental for an additional week.

Meanwhile the amount of money Allstate had to pay to the towing company who held on to the car for days was well over $800.00. And the amount of money they had to pay for storage at the repair shop, as the car sat waiting for Allstate to finalize the claim and have the car removed was way larger still. So I believe the towing company the repair shop and the car rental company came out ahead from my being broadsided. Mostly because of Allstate's delays. Meanwhile I have been inconvenience. In fairness to Allstate they did offer to reimburse me the $15.00 bill I paid to obtain the accident report.

If I could find it and mail it in. My recommendation to anyone who has been hit by an Allstate insured driver is this. Insisted on getting the insurance company information including policy number at the accident. Don't submit it to your insurance company, as they will pay you less your deductible. And you will have to wait many many months for them to sort it out with Allstate and reimburse you for deductible. Reported the accident to Allstate that very day and inform them you are going to rent a car from Enterprise. And that you suggest Allstate request the accident report right away. Don't do it for them. Give Enterprise the Allstate policy information and that you want the Allstate discount (Enterprise has a discount for Allstate) tell Enterprise you don't need the additional collision coverage.

Allstate covers their own collision coverage. Once Allstate does accept responsibility they will inform Enterprise and Enterprise will mark the rental agreement accordingly. Meanwhile enjoy the car rental for as long as you can and meanwhile let Allstate pay towing storage and rental coverage for however long it takes them to get around to addressing your claim. FYI don't forget to make sure you provide Allstate the names and contact information of everyone who was also in your vehicle.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I had a small accident last month with another car backed up on my car from a roadside parking lot while I was driving with full right of way causing a fender bender. The agent worked impressively hard trying everything to save Allstate cost: Took a keyword "slowly backup" from the statement as evidence that I should have enough time and responsibility to avoid the accident; Called the body shop asking for cheap repair instead of asking for professional repair. Pushed 20% responsibility my way only based on the other party's statement regardless the facts I provided to prove it is 100% fault on the other party. I have learned two lessons from experience with Allstate: Stay away from Allstate as their primary motivation is to save cost for Allstate; Stay away from the cars insured by Allstate, because you will always have to have responsibility regardless what kind of accident it is.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

My car was totaled by someone with Allstate insurance. I knew it would be a hassle, but I didn't expect a "reputable" company like Allstate to penny pinch the way they did. My frustration is that Allstate left me in a position of having to pay nearly $2000 out of my own pocket in order to replace my car that was totaled. I did not ask them to reimburse lost time at work and I didn't ask to be reimbursed for the pain I had in my knee for more than a week. I simply asked them to put me in an equivalent vehicle without it costing me money and they wouldn't do it.

They have very clever ways to hide behind excuses so it is no one's fault and there is no one you can talk to. They look for ways to say we aren't required to pay for that even though I have to pay for it to replace my vehicle. Their pettiness goes down even to the rental car. Not only do they want to put me in the cheapest tin can on wheels even if that is unsuitable for my needs, but when there were no cats available at their price point they said that was my problem, not theirs. I also was told they would no longer pay for the rental car even though we had not yet reached a settlement. The delays were all on their end, but that wasn't their problem. I had to return the rental and borrow a car or pay for the rental myself.

The communication was bad I would be told someone would contact me on a given day and I wouldn't hear from them until a few days later. I worked with four different people who would all start friendly and then get angry when you simply asked to be treated fairly. They would come up with extra hoops to jump through and made me do the work in searching for comparable vehicles that they should have done. They then tried to argue that they weren't comparable. At one point their employee insinuated that I would cheat them if I could.

This is a corporation that does not believe in doing what is right, or living up to their responsibilities. I'm sure what they are doing is fully legal, but it isn't right. They also provide no recourse to resolve complaints. I literally had an employee invite me to sure them if I want happy with the outcome. I asked for a way to communicate my displeasure to the powers that be and I was ignored. I was left only with the option to post reviews online and encourage as many people as I could to not do business with this company.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

We get periodic emails from agent asking if everything ok or if we need any assistance. We get periodic checks back from Allstate for being a safe driver. Our deductible is also reduced after a period with no accidents. They were friendly, fast and claim settled fairly. I really feel Allstate is a top-notch insurance company with fair policies and they reward their good customers.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

They denied my claim after almost a year of going back and forth. I was robbed and everything was stolen. I have been paying on time and faithfully. But, they did not cover anything. I will never use them again and I will never let anyone I know use them.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Allstate is the insurer for GM. When my GM car wouldn't start, I called their roadside assist for a tow. The tow truck did $5,800 of damage to my carport and driveway. I furnished a repair estimate to Allstate, along with the photos they requested. They denied my claim and offered $500. When I asked why, they flatly refused to answer and told me to take the $500 or nothing. When I told them I would complain to GM, I got an email that said, "Done and paid." After a week, I asked about the check and was told the email was a mistake and they're considering the claim. It's been a month now and when I checked back, they said, they're still working on it.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Allstate is like everything else. It has good and bad points. Allstate good stand to lower its prices instead of raising its prices. Well in I file my claim it was easy and they handled it quickly but now I know people who have filed a claim and they are having to wait on an insurance adjuster because they are on a few and they are in territories now and you have to wait on one.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Been an Allstate Customer for over 5 years. Never had a claim with them. Gave my daughter one of my cars to use, allowed her to register it (something I have done before with other cars, no issue). My daughter could not afford the insurance for the luxury vehicle so she returned it to me. I added it back to my policy and the next month my car was stolen. I filed a report. They took 6 months and an intense investigation to deny my claim. This insurance only works for people who may never put in a claim... Does anything to avoid paying claims.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Allstate Auto Insurance is expensive and not consumer friendly. My agent has not personally contacted me in years to apprise me of anything pertaining to auto insurance. I only get the renewal requests from the Company directly.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

We have absolutely no complaint re our Allstate agency. Have looked at other companies and Allstate bundled prices comparable. We've had few claims and excellent service at all times; no hassle at all on claims. Called office for my claim, they had us take it to a body shop selected from a list. No inspection needed, we were not at fault. Our agent incredibly helpful, questions answered promptly, courteously and cheerfully.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

Filing a claim was easy and the service is Great. They kept me informed and updated. I don't know who my agent is and my agent has been change many times. Allstate is a good company but their prices are too high. NO special discount if you are accident free or a outstanding customer. NO discounts for Seniors. I can get a better price elsewhere. If you talk to them about their prices they won't even listen to you. They don't care!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

When we got the insurance our agent made it very easy. We asked questions and she made our policy everything we wanted. Our agent was great.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I really wanted to like this company. I have been a customer for ten years. Someone tried to break into my car and destroyed the steering column. The claims process has been ABSURD and OBSCENE. One week and many desperate phone calls, and there is no indication of when anyone will come to inspect the damage. I just have to wait and wait with no car and no good explanation. Five emails to complain have been ignored. I just can’t believe such a level of wild incompetence and INDIFFERENCE to my situation. I will certainly no longer be an Allstate customer. Do yourself a favor and go ANYWHERE else for your car insurance.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I was excited when I first switched to Allstate, liked my agent, got some discounts, even tried the Drivewise to lower my rates. I have never had a moving violation or a ticket, yet my rates keep increasing. They went down for one 6 month period when I first signed up for Drivewise. Then it went right back up plus more than I was initially paying. The agency I dealt with closed and did not inform me that my agent would not be MY agent any longer. I received a notice in the mail after she left that someone else was taking over policies. Someone I've never met or had a phone call or email from. Not very personal. I'm definitely shopping around currently.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

In June 2017 I was in an accident. A guy insured with Farmers rear ended me while I was stopped at a light leaving the dealership. I Had just purchased a vehicle to replace my existing vehicle WITHIN 2 WEEKS. I called Allstate. They told me (as I already knew) I was covered, and that when replacing a car I had 30 days to change the vehicles. Farmers paid for my damages to my car. Driver admitted he was at fault. I had unresolved medical conditions due to a doctor saying it would take a year to 16 months for injury to heal. At 16 months I still wasn't better and in fact created a stress fracture. At which time once again doctor said xray didn't show. Had MRI and it showed the break at which time the doctor said it was there the whole time, the xray 18 months later, identical to first one... Confirmed he missed the break.

So Allstate refused my medical and wouldn't submit to Farmers. Now they say I didn't have insurance on the car on day of accident, even after faxing me a insurance card demonstrating the car for several months. However they did not come up with this situation until I hired an attorney to make them pay the medical bills. While this was all going on I had a show car stolen, after in email advising my agent the car now has custom paint and performance upgrades and was worth considerably more so how do we cover that in insurance, she e-mailed they really don't change policies, to keep every receipt in case anything happens.

So after 13k invested, it stolen, they say oh if it's stolen and recovered they don't pay anything but stock actual value, oh a whopping 4800. The paint alone was 6800. Oh and they say a policyholder is not allowed to purchase the VEHICLE back after the total loss if it was due to THEFT. WTH... THEY ONLY WANT TO PAY 1/3 of the receipt amounts, and still I can't buy it back to try and salvage some of my 2/3 investment Losses.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Agent is always available, quick with answers, quick in returning calls and was extremely helpful with any questions we had. Allstate may be cost a little more than the newer companies we see online or on tv. They offer so many discounts and if you're lucky like we are our local agent is great. Actually everyone in the office is.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Beware!! They’ll quote you cheap rates until you switch, then you’ll get bills from them for additional fees! From day one with this company, nothing has been as it seemed. After a big rise in our auto insurance rate, I called 3 days before my policy expired to let them know I wanted to cancel my policy and although she tried to bring my rate down, she could not.

Today, a full MONTH later, my account was debited by Allstate for our auto insurance, which overdrafted my account. When I called the office in Clarkston, MI, I spoke with the same person I had previously spoken and she said she did not remember talking with me. She apologized profusely for the error, but said there was nothing she could do, and they do not refund overdraft fees.

After spending nearly a half of day on the phone with my bank and Allstate, I received a call from a woman at corporate only to tell me that since there was nothing documented in my account about canceling my policy, and I could not prove anything in writing, they could not reimburse my overdraft fees. I can’t imagine what people that need to file a claim must go through. I do not recommend Allstate Insurance, nor will I ever do business with them again.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

On September 3rd our car was in a car accident, Allstate wanted us to use their own body shop (certified collision). They brainwashed us (our mistake) to use their body shop because they said it was going to have lifetime warranty and be faster, so after they gave us an estimate and promised our car would be ready in 4 weeks... 4 weeks later they told us that it wasn’t ready yet. By that time our car rental period was over so we had to find another car to drive while my car was getting fixed. Then after another week they kept saying it wasn’t ready. Then we spoke to the shop manager of the body shop and he said the guy that was working on the car “drop the ball” on our vehicle and they needed to have someone else start to work on it and finish it, and the shop manager stated he needed another 4 weeks to finish the project because it was just too big!

So weeks passed and almost 3 months later, also Allstate giving us excuses and not answering our questions (Tonna ** our insurance agent being rude and making unnecessary comments and nonprofessional comments like how that happened to her when she was young and she got over it etc instead of helping us out. She also stated that she would never take her car to that shop, so how did she expect us to be safe and happy with this car?). Then finally they gave me my car back on November 15, almost 3 months after! Can’t believe how nice they are while collecting the monthly payment every month but once you get into an accident where it wasn’t even your fault they don’t help you at all and don’t care about you as a customer.

The original estimate to repair was $12,000. So Allstate didn’t want to pay me full price for my car because they said that still was repairable because it had no frame Damage and because it wasn’t more than 80% of the value of my car which for my car I paid around $16,000 just around 2 months before the accident. So when I received my car back, the body shop manager showed me and gave me copies of how much they spent to repair my car and the total is $17,100, that’s more of what I paid for my car!

But this is not it. After I picked up my car I went to CarMax to get an appraisal to see how much is worth now if I want to trade it in because my family and I don’t feel safe In the car anymore, and at Carmax our appraisal offer is for only $10,000! They explained in a very detail manner that our car has obvious frame damage on multiple sections of the car frame and they don’t even buy those cars with frame damage to resell. They could buy my car for $10,000 and they would have to send it to an auction right away. They were so amazed to know how an auto insurance lied to us about the car not having frame damage and being repairable for more money of what the car cost. CarMax people told us is not safe at all to be driving the car with my 1 year old baby in it.

Please be aware of Allstate and the way they handle their business. Also we got a few calls from Our agent manager named Brandon ** and he was being rude saying that they couldn’t do anything and that we had to keep the car and offering a $250 check after everything that they put us through like that was going to make me feel safer in this car. I hope nobody else goes thru this. Better spend more money for a better insurance like AAA than deal with these liars and their sketchy and nonresponsible shops. I will never recommend Allstate to anyone anymore and I’ll never go back!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Been with Allstate Auto Insurance for many, many years - always good service. Checked other companies many times but no better value-of course there is always slight differences in coverage between companies.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I'm driving straight on local street. There is no intersection or stop sign or traffic light. Their policyholder driver making left turn on opposite way and hit me from side and their decision is my fault. Improper Lookout. Holy **. How the hell is my fault? I have right-of-way. Why do I care about left turn vehicle and if my fault I should hit their driver side not my side being hit. Anyways Allstate sucks. Good I have my law office attorney.

Allstate Auto Insurance Company Information

Allstate
www.allstate.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use