Call toll free*
Based on 235 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free
It's that easy*

Allstate Auto Insurance

Allstate sells auto, home, renters, motorcycle and life insurance. Allstate isn't an InsuraMatch partner at this time. To get multiple quotes all at once in less than 10 minutes, call InsuraMatch. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Last updated: April 19, 2018

1666 Allstate Auto Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Our house had a smoke and soot damage from the fire in neighbor's house. We have Allstate homeowners insurance. Our experience with insurance claim is a nightmare. They have harassed us in all possible ways for not using their preferred vendor. Two adjusters who came over pushed us to use their preferred vendor. When we express the wish to get more estimates they just made everything so miserable for us. I cannot even express my misery and troubles that I am going through for not following their "advice".

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

The local agent in a large office in Vista, Ca was completely uninterested in providing any service. Sears advertised payback with one year safe driving. But I never saw a penny. I was EXTREMELY dissatisfied with the customer service, the false advertising and the whole experience. I know I had only insured one car, but I would not recommend Allstate at all. After a year I canceled and have been very happy with AARP Hartford since.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

Car insurance companies are supposed to protect you--they are paid to protect you--but I found out the hard way that with Allstate if the accident isn't your fault and they are not going to be able to increase your rates when it's over and done with. They will do nothing. Actually more than nothing. I was with Allstate almost my full 6 months. 2 months before renewal I was rear-ended. I called and reported it. I took pictures, I have a car cam and even though I was rear-ended--which is normally always the person in the rear's fault--I still sent all of this to Allstate, my agent, who didn't even call me. The footage showed everything that happened. It was somewhat disturbing actually when it showed how hard he hit me, it was obvious he didn't even try to stop. He was either texting, looking down, or fiddling with something. He definitely wasn't watching the road in rush hour traffic because he didn't even apply his brakes.

Anyway, you can see how the camera jumps and jumps and jumps again. But do you think Allstate, even though I sent all of this to them, when they called the other insurance company to get the claim # and the agent's phone number and name, provided them with this? No! They just told me the claim was a "no fault" for the other guy with his insurance company. When I said, "What!" The claims agent said, "Allstate couldn't do anything about that". You are telling me as my insurance company you can't even send what I sent you to the other insurance company and tell them you "felt" like it was their client’s Fault? Then let me know I needed to give my statement to the other insurance company’s agent? You couldn't even do that much?

Mind you I had renter’s insurance and car insurance with my daughter also covered and was paying about $400 a month in insurance premiums and they couldn't even do that. So, I have had to fight everything through with the other insurance company. Every time I tried. Every time I talked to anyone at Allstate from the agent who sold me the policy to the manager of the agent who was "supposedly" taking care of my claim all I heard was the word "CAN'T". If I did that at my job I would be fired! I was hurt in the accident. I already have fibromyalgia and arthritis and problems in my lower back. This caused problems in my neck, middle, and lower back. I had just gotten feeling better from having to have shot treatments in my lower back and this messed it all up only worse than ever.

Allstate pays a measly $3k toward injuries to you if they are caused by someone else. My insurance policy says 25k per incident per person for bodily injury. The back on another page hidden in the policy it says something about 3k for injuries. What they don't tell you is the 25k is only if the accident is "your" fault then you get coverage up to 25k. But I would have just had my medical insurance pay for it totally then gone after the other insurance company--since I've already stated that I had to have the other insurance company change it from a no-fault to an at-fault by talking to him and sending all my information to him and having to threaten to sue to get him to call me back and to do that--because after the point where Allstate paid for my MRI exhausting the 3k I had had it and started searching for other insurance companies.

I found one who is charging me $150 less a month than Allstate. They charged me more for 6 months than this insurance company is charging me in a year (and there was an accident on my record 3 years ago. That's why, I thought, my rate was so high. I was quoted high by other insurance companies also. I'm not an idiot here. Plus covering my daughter isn't cheap). Anyway, when I went to change "lo and behold" Allstate has put the $3000 on me as an "At-Fault" payout on the accident. Now they say I still owe them $157 for the rest of my policy. I don't think so. If they think that is going against my driving record for the next 3-5 years AND I'm paying them another $157 for them to do it, increasing my rates with the other insurance company. They are crazy!

I've asked for a "customer experience letter" stating the accident wasn't my fault 3 times. (They also have the date of cancellation wrong! So I'm paying for an extra day of supposed insurance coverage with them). I also want it and one towing charge showing as an "At-Fault" removed or changed. (I have roadside assistance with towing so if they didn't consider it part of the accident it shouldn't be coded such and if it was it still shouldn't be coded such). My car also wouldn't run after the bodywork and I'm having to prove to the other insurance company that it was either the accident or one of the 3 places it was towed by and to or the bodywork place because it was running just fine before the accident. After I couldn't even get it ten blocks to the dealership to have them see what was wrong. It wouldn't get up over 2200 RPM's, I guess and all the lights were flashing. Check engine light, etc.

But again Allstate can't do anything even though the car was never in my possession after the accident. I'm having to fight through getting reimbursed and they have coded the towing from the body shop to the dealership as an At-Fault towing too. (On top of this the tow truck driver, the first one put my bumper on top of my trunk and scratched the crap out of my trunk, which the body shop didn't fix... so I get to either live with that or fight it through too since it's already been established that Allstate "CAN'T" do anything about anything to help me!!!). You tell me if you want to have this insurance company supposedly on your side or be in their hands!!! The worst insurance I have ever had!!!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

My experience with them has always been fair. They have a good customer relationship and response time is good. Their price is way too much but I know you get what you pay for. Payment was fair for a totaled vehicle. Only thing I was unhappy about is I wanted to keep it as it had a lot of usable parts. Haven't yet purchased a cheaper policy because thus far I know I can depend on them. But I would change companies if I could be sure to get the same service at a better price though.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I've been with Allstate for almost 10 years and I feel they have been very fair with thru prices. Also, someone is always there when you need them. The only thing I don't like is that they only write for 6 months at a time. Maybe it's what all insurance companies are doing now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allstate?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I am a disabled veteran and was a loyal customer of Allstate. I and every member of my family has had Allstate insurance at some point for over 30 years. I have paid my insurance premiums when I didn't have money for food, just so that I wouldn't be in the situation that I am in today. I paid cash for my vehicle. I bought it new in 2010 right off the showroom floor so that I wouldn't have a car note and have to deal with these fraudulent financial institutions. My vehicle is a Custom 2011 Chevrolet Camaro RS. The music system in my vehicle alone is worth $3,000 and we won't even get into the engine modifications. By law I don't have to carry that much insurance but I purchased it anyway because I wanted to protect my investment.

In December of 2017 I was involved in an accident in which I was not at fault and when the other driver's insurance company (Farmers) started trying to weasel out of paying for the damages that their impaired client has caused, I asked Allstate to just repair my vehicle, bill the other driver's insurance company and represent me if necessary to recover All damages done to me as the result of the other driver's negligence. Even though it would not have cost Allstate a penny to repair my vehicle because all damages are the responsibility of the other driver's insurance company they refused. Choosing to play that insurance company game with me. All insurance companies are cohorts. They are the epitome of organized crime.

The damage to my vehicle is minimal. The only things damaged on my vehicle is that plastic cover on the front bumper and the airbags deployed. My car is built to be easily repaired. It is modular in its design and the damaged parts can be just cut out and a new section welded in its place. The car is very high tech. Everything that was designed to bend, bent absorbing the energy of the impact thusly protecting my vehicle from major damage. Some of the airbags deployed which potentially prevented me from incurring major injuries and saving the insurance company thousands of dollars in medical bills. And this type of technology is very expensive.

Accidents are very expensive, this is why I carry insurance and is the epitome of why everyone needs to carry liability insurance. There is nothing wrong with the engine or powertrain. The radiator wasn't even damaged. The interior of my vehicle is immaculate. It is a one of a kind vehicle. There isn't another one like it in the whole USA. I know this because we checked to see if they could get a comparison price. To total my vehicle is just wasteful and sacrilegious.

Many cars today come with 100,000 mile warranties and there is talk of 200,000 mile warranties in the very near future. At the current rate of false depreciation our vehicles will not be covered by insurance and you can bet yo ass that the insurance company will still want you to pay for that symbolic BS AND WE ARE FORCED TO HAVE IT BY LAW. WTF kinda crap is this?

I and my entire family are canceling our policies with Allstate and we want All of our premiums refunded immediately. Allstate has a claim satisfaction guarantee that provides 6 months of FREE coverage for the vehicle in question. This equals 6 months of FREE NOTHING. If they don't cover me when I'm paying for the coverage, why would I expect them to cover me if they are providing the coverage for free? This just doesn't make sense. I want cash and nothing further to do with Allstate.

When the insurance company forces a person to sell them their vehicle (they call it totaling, but in reality it is a forced sale as evidenced by the sales tax) they have an absolute conflict of interest. They try to do it by assigning a ridiculously low ACV to the vehicle and use that number that they choose to put in the space to justify their action. This is a direct conflict of interest because they have no incentive to assign a true and fair price because if they give the vehicle its proper value they cannot justify totaling the vehicle. It's a scam and we shouldn't have to tolerate their BS. As long as this behavior continues I will not pay into this crap and I encourage everyone to cancel their policies until the insurance industry plays fair.

The employees at Allstate told me that they were just doing a job and trying to feed their families. But what they didn't say was that this is to be at my expense. This is why a lot of repair shops are going out of business. Because of the totaling of perfectly repairable vehicles they are not getting any work and their families and the whole economy suffers. This BS must stop! It is bad for everyone except the insurance company.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I had decided to switch to Allstate from Geico as Allstate offered gap insurance. Boy what a mistake. I regret switching to them every single day. After switching to Allstate, I get a notification a month later from my local DMV that I have not been registered under Allstate and according to them have had no insurance for over a month. This was easily rectified by sending the copy of my ID card showing that I had coverage but it was still a bad start to an increasingly frustrating relationship.

2 months into the policy I had a slight fender bender with a light post in a very tight parking spot. I admitted fault for this as it was my fault for not judging the parking space clearance and submitted a claim. Went through the entire process of taking pictures and was told to bring it to a local mechanic and they would handle everything. The front fender and side panel were completely crushed and I was told that the side panel would need to be replaced but they would mark the front fender to be repaired. Of course once plastic is crushed in this fashion it cannot be repaired and I brought this up in my conversation with her and she insisted that they would be able to repair it.

The day after I drop it off at the mechanics I get a call that says the front fender will need to be replaced and because Allstate did not include a fender replacement in the initial quote they would have to order it from a local dealer but would not get it in for another week and a half. So now I had to borrow my dad's truck because I did not have car rental on my policy which was extremely inconvenient. After 2 weeks in the shop my car is finally fixed. I chalked it up to just bad luck. But the problems didn't stop there.

Month four into my policy I get a call from an Allstate rep saying that they would not be renewing my policy because I made a claim early into my policy. On top of that they mentioned a speeding ticket that I had gotten eight months previous (which I disclosed on my initial quote) and informed me that I'm a high-risk driver. Note that the speeding ticket was less than 10 miles over the limit and was on the interstate. So now they will be dropping me from their plan after only 6 months with them. What's the point of having insurance if they're just going to drop you after you use them.

So basically I went through all this trouble in a short amount of time and they're already dropping me. Apparently when they say that you're in good hands what they actually mean is that you're in good hands so long as long as you never use them. Absolutely the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with it.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

There were no communication or contact response to situation to my previous experience with Allstate Auto Insurance. At initial contact they are very charming, but as time goes on and simple situations develop that may need just a call, they will not especially if they have already got you for a while.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

My wife and myself were sideswiped by a senior citizens years almost 3 years ago here in Charlotte, N.C. My wife has been receiving treatment monthly for severe whiplash. Weeks after the accident they called wanting us to settle. I politely told them that I would let them know when she completed treatment, which is ongoing.

My wife finally submitted all of the necessary paperwork to them in order to settle up, weeks before the statute of limitations expired. They dragged their feet, kept asking for more information and finally emailed us with their final offer 15 minutes before the statute was set to expire. They didn't pay for all of her medical expenses and then had the nerve to tell us that they had decided days ago what the dollar amount would be. This is bad faith practice and is against THE LAW! If you're ever in an accident, seek counsel, even if your injuries seem minor, especially if the company is Allstate. They will do everything in their power to minimize injuries, harass you to settle and pay as little as possible. If you're with Allstate, good luck!!!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I been with Allstate since I was 17. Now, I have the gold plan due to having a business and my son on the policy. So, accident forgiveness does help.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I found this insurance company infuriating to work with. They make you submit your damage via photos on an application then give you an estimate and send you a check in the mail. when you actually go to a body shop to have someone look at it the estimate is way off (by over 100%). Both the shop and I contacted the company to let them know and they said they would look at it once a claim is submitted. I called Monday afternoon to ask for the rental car so I could get my car in the shop and they demanded I do it on a Monday morning because they want it started at the beginning of the week. I did just as they asked and scheduled if for the next Monday morning. I finally hear from the shop on Friday who said they had been contacting Allstate all week and no one had responded. I called them and I did not hear from them until the next Monday.

Finally they tell me they have a week to send an agent out to look at the car. This means that my car has been in the shop for 2 weeks and they have not even started on it!!! I called them specifically to ask if this would be a problem before I brought the car to the shop and they told me no. When I called them again they said that it does not matter what they told me over the phone. I should have read the letter they sent me. She was incredibly condescending to me on the phone and acted like I was stupid and the whole thing was my fault! I want to put her name on here, but it is not worth it to me to get her in trouble no matter how angry I am. It's infuriating because their client changed lanes into my car and through no fault of my own I am having to deal with having a terrible rental car for at least 3 weeks while my car sits in the shop with nothing being done to it. At least I have learned through this experience that I will never get this insurance for myself!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

The guy that crashed into my truck also had ALLSTATE with 10 other accidents under his belt. Even though the accident was totally his fault and there was a state police report showing that ALLSTATE still tried to cheat me and use their proximate cause. They’re always nasty to you even when it's not your fault. Claims process is terrible and they keep raising their rates. When I finally dumped them and went to Geico I found out I was paying over $1200.00 too much for my insurance even though there are no tickets or accidents of my fault. Took too many years to figure out I was getting ripped off. I probably lost at least $6000. In overpayments. After a month long fight with them I finally got paid for my truck which was a total loss.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Allstate has a pleasant staff to work with. They once suggested a way to reduce my premium without prompting and have maintained follow-up with me regarding service. They were responsive, helpful and the claim settled quickly. I have recommended Allstate to others, including my children.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

Allstate Auto Insurance has been helpful and supportive. They have very quick response and easy instructions. They follow up, annual reviews, email communications as well. However, they're not always flexible with requests. Also, increases in rates have become a rule and over the last several years gone up far more than anticipated. Checking around for possible replacement strictly on price issue.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

When someone is involved in an auto accident they expect their insurance carrier to be compassionate, understanding and helpful. We purchase auto insurance to be protected, to be brought back to pre loss condition, to be made whole. My experience... no so much. I'm not certain why Allstate has claim handlers since they only use outside vendors for "numbers" unless it is the intimidation factor that the claim handler and his supervisor used with me? I wonder how these "professionals" would feel if their mother or grandmother was treated the way they treated me? Would they appreciate their old granny being belittled and pushed around, bullied, cheated? Or would they expect the claim handler to treat granny with the respect and kindness she earned through years of being loyal to them?

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Allstate is the absolute worst company that I have ever worked with. Their insured was drunk coming home from a local bar she worked at and crashed into my legally parked cars. Both cars were purchased less than two months prior to the drunk woman crashing into them. One car was brand new and I hadn't even made my first payment on it. She put over $13,000 in damage on it. It probably should have been totaled out but they are paying for it to get fixed instead. The other was an older car with a lot of miles, but very reliable. I had it taken to a shop and had everything that needed to be fixed fixed on it. They ended up totaling that car out. The scamming company is claiming it is valued at $1600 which is about half of the actual value. I had an insurance adjuster I know value it out for me and he says it is valued at $3410. I am trying to get them to work with me but they absolutely refuse and they know they are lying.

Not only are they scam artist, they didn't tell me that the rental car needed to be brought back, they haven't returned a car to me or sent a check and I received a charge for $171.00 from Enterprise. My son is without a car or a payoff check and I have been asking for 3 days for a supervisor to contact me. They have not. From the very beginning they have screwed up my claim. They told me the case was under investigation because I said nobody was driving the cars but their client said we were driving. Turned out their client never said anyone was driving the cars, Allstate screwed up the claim and listed the owner of the car with the drunk driver as driving my car.

Then they screwed up the rental cars and had told them that the minivan was supposed to be returned on the 20th because they totaled out a car when it was actually the Versa that should have been returned, but they failed to tell me any cars need to be returned, but their lying employee put it in the notes she told me to return it, again I have no returned car or a check so what am I supposed to do? My son is going to have to drop out of college for a semester and give up a 75% baseball scholarship because Allstate can't do anything right. I have been waiting for a supervisor to call me about the rental car for 3 hours now and they were supposed to call me back within a few minutes. I have been waiting for the total loss supervisor to contact me through email (because they lie and you need everything in writing) and still haven't heard anything.

This company has put me through so much stress since January 4th and I am the victim. Their client was drunk, I was at home sleeping and her car is being fixed and she is being made whole as I, the innocent victim is getting screwed by Allstate on two cars. I also wanted to add that originally they were going to fix my Impala with an estimated cost of damage of $1800, but there ended up to be damage they missed and now they claim it is only worth $1600. Another problem with Allstate is after they give you half the value of your car they refuse to give you the tax and title transfer money until after you proved you bought a car and you only have 30 days to buy a car. You have no idea if you will find a car with the little money they give you within 30 days and if you don't they keep your money.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

On Feb 5th my truck was hit in the back by an Allstate client. Just to say you are not in good hands with them. This company is worthless. I talked with them about sending out an insurance adjuster to evaluate the mechanical damage that was caused to my truck and they said that they don't do that, that I have to have a mechanic send them a supplement mechanical damage paper. So I told that agent that they're worthless and that I'll call my insurance company Geico. They were there in a hour. Well Geico is now handling my claim. My truck is a total loss. The impact was so hard that it bent the frame and push the back axle four inches forward.

So to all who Allstate you need to change now, because you'll be screwed in the end by your own company. Allstate is ** worthless and not worth a ** penny. This company should shut their doors and let the real insurance companies have their clients. ALLSTATE SUCKS BIG ** TIME. All who work with this company should be ashamed of your selfs for screwing people the way that you do, and as for management you are some pathetic people to allow the company be ran in such a ** manner. And for the man in your commercials he needs to tell truth about the company, because people are not in good hands. YOU GUYS ARE ** WORTHLESS!!! Worthless!!! BUT ** WORTHLESS!!! What a sad ** company.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

We thought being in a car accident and getting injured was the worst part of being in an auto accident but working with Allstate Auto Insurance has been the worst experience. The accident was their client's fault. Allstate's contacted us after the accident to inform us of all of the things they will not take care of or cover. In a nutshell they don't care about anything but how little they can get away with paying! They are absolutely awful and the worst insurance company we have ever had to deal with.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

12/13/17 Our car was destroyed by an Allstate client's negligence. We were in heavy traffic and had to stop since the traffic in front of us had stopped, Allstate's client was traveling 50+ miles per hour and did not even try to stop, they never touched the brakes and plowed into our car. Seriously believe she was texting. Today, 2/6/18, Allstate finally admits our car is totaled and refuses to pay what it will cost to replace our 2016. So due to their client's negligence we are being forced to take a loss on our 2016 vehicle and will not be able to replace it with the same year, make and model vehicle. You would think we were upside down with the vehicle but we are not, Allstate will only pay what they determine the our vehicle is worth. Beware you are not in good hands with Allstate, they will be your worst nightmare!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Allstate Auto Insurance offer lowering deductibles for new members only for having no accident history, but do not offer us older members the same for years of no accidents. Last windshield repair company sent out by Allstate was to have been a well-known company, yet a subcontractor came out instead with a windshield that seemed to be of lesser quality as it was pitted with little marks after only a few months of driving on the roads while years of driving with original windshield had no such pittings.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

An employee said I owed more than the website said was required. When I questioned my agent she turned the matter over to the same employee who refused to look into the matter. When I reported my objection to my agent she refused to get involved and didn't even respond to my email. I hope to find a new agent soon.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I'm 72 years old and I am disabled and can no longer drive due to Agent Orange exposure in Vietnam. My godson age 32 drives me when I need to go to Doctor. Allstate charges me as a driver because the car is in my name and charges my godson as another driver. My car that will only average 2 thousand miles a year but cost $1600. For one driver who has never had a ticket or accident.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I was an Allstate customer for over 12 years auto and home combined. I added two drivers 18 and 21. They went from $165 a month to $541 a month. Almost as much as house payment. I found Insurance way, way, way cheaper.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I've been driving since 1975. By 1981, I was in a very high risk pool. When I had settled down, my lady and I signed up with Allstate insurance. My experience is that once you have chosen an insurance company, stay with them through time. Time is the best way to demonstrate how well you're going to be insured and at what cost. I filed a claim for a windshield replacement and Allstate is very dependable. No one is perfect. Allstate is and will always be my choice.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I was involved in an accident with an Allstate client on 12/26/17. A police report was filed and the determination was made that Allstate was liable for the accident. For the first few weeks Allstate refused to accept Liability of the accident, even though a statement from both parties were given and a police report was provided to Allstate. On 1/15/18 I brought my vehicle in for repairs. My insurance company stated I can sent the estimates into my insurance company and they will go through Allstate. I'm thankful to have a good insurance company.

During the time frame my car was being repaired I had to get a rental. Unfortunately I did not have rental coverage, the estimated time frame of the car being repaired was 10 days. On 1/24/18 I returned the rental and paid for the rental upfront and provide a rental receipt to Allstate. Allstate responded to the receipt and stated they would only pay for 8 days because that is the estimated time frame to replace a bumper. I was very upset with this and demanded an explanation and Allstate would not provide one. Not a very good insurance company in my opinion.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I have been with Allstate Insurance since 1986. I have always had good service from them. For the last 20 or so years, I have had 6 cars, a utility trailer, 2 motorcycles, and 2 homes insured with Allstate. Of course they always made sure we were aware of all the perks and discounts that we were receiving by having so many vehicles and our homeowners combined.

There was never a reason to look outside of Allstate for insurance. I just figured with multiple policies, discounts, etc., that Allstate was the company for me. Boy was I wrong. I just looked into switching to Travelers Insurance and I saved almost $3000/year just for the vehicles. That is unbelievable. I figured that I could save a few hundred dollars but $3000? No wonder Allstate provided us with such good service - THEY WERE RIPPING US OFF FOR OVER 20 YEARS. It really does not pay to be a loyal consumer these days. I would not recommend Allstate to anybody. Shame on you Allstate. Let the consumer beware.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Allstate Insurance gave us many choices of auto insurance with diverse coverages, varied ways of premium payments, including auto drafts. They advise you of different bundles that can save money. They are easily contacted and answers given expeditiously. Friendly reminders, notices of change and surveys are distributed quickly. Their agents are professional and courteous at all times and are very accessible. The phone agents are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We had hail damage to my pickup truck, and the insurance company had to set up a tent to review an incredible amount of vehicles that were damaged. The adjuster acted quickly and efficiently and my claim was processed as they advised me. They seem to bend over backwards to help you and I was completely satisfied with them! Great company!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Son had an auto accident and I felt Allstate did not stand behind him. The representative who handle my son’s claim did not seem to have my son’s back on his claim and I was very disappointed on the overall way that it was handled. Also, I don't like that our rates seem to go up every time our policy renews. I feel that we are paying for all the rate suckers out there.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

While I have no experience with my agent, the other ones kept trying to get me to sign up by sending better rates, saying I'm paying too much just because of my age alone. My agent doesn't even return my calls. I wanted discount for good driving. Instead, he sends me a letter stating my rates might go up. How is this possible? Still waiting to get it look into it. If it goes up, I'll sign with another company.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I am unable to print my insurance cards, not their fault, but my printer's. One call and my cards are in the mail. A policy change request is handled immediately and the change is there for me to print out. Allstate has reasonable rates, and awesome customer service when you have a policy question.

Allstate Auto Insurance Company Information