Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
Allstate Auto Insurance
3.77/5
Based on 1,427 ratings submitted in the last year

Allstate Auto Insurance

Allstate sells auto, home, renters, motorcycle and life insurance. Allstate isn't an InsuraMatch partner at this time. To get multiple quotes all at once in less than 10 minutes, call InsuraMatch. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

BOTTOM LINE

Allstate is the third leading car insurer in the U.S. serving all 50 states with a massive network of local agents and 3,500 repair shops. Its financial strength ranges from good to excellent. Many customers are satisfied with Its auto claims servicing. It carries a range of coverage options and discounts.

PROS

• Excellent financial strength to meet its claims obligations
  • Discounts include new car, multiple policy, smart student, anti-theft device and anti-lock brake discounts
  • A leading car insurer in the United States
  • Offers Allstate eSmart, EZ pay plan, FullPay, early signing, responsible payer, accident forgiveness, deductible rewards and Safe Driving Club discounts
  • Above average rating on claims satisfaction

CONS

• Some customers experienced occasional premium increases
  • Prices are slightly above industry average

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

1941 Allstate Auto Insurance Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 21, 2019

Almost six years ago I was in a car accident, from which I gained two badly herniated discs and needed brain surgery. I was insured under my dad's insurance. Apparently Allstate has a step-down clause, allowing them not to have to cover anything and walk away like bandits. Since I was 18 I have have struggled with so much pain, sometimes not even being able to move. But my insurance is would not pay at all. So be careful. Even though you have your own insurance, if you are in someone else’s car, Allstate will NOT pay for you. Now I have to live with all this pain forever and Allstate is just sitting back and sitting pretty.

Original review: May 18, 2019

Call for claim, says driver have no insurance. Allstate auto insurance policy holders hit my car from behind on expressway. He push my car to front car. My car completely damage. In police reports unit 1 have Allstate insurance. I call three days customer service said driver isn't insured by Allstate. Then said, "Maybe Uber. You call Uber." She give some fake number. Then I give up. I am taxi driver. I lost my business or job.

Original review: May 17, 2019

While buying our home, I looked everywhere for affordable insurance. We were buying a manufactured home on a foundation, so it was difficult to find something affordable. Finally, I was happy to hear from Allstate that they would insure our home for a very reasonable price. I informed them at least 3 times what kind of home it was and they assured me it was no problem. Then, before knowing a closing date, they told me I had to pay for the insurance policy that day to lock in the price.

I questioned them because why would I insure a home that was not yet mine? But they informed me that once it was paid for, I could change the effective date once I knew it. I spoke with 3 people about the effective date and they all said it would be too difficult to change so to just leave it in place. Whatever, I found affordable insurance. One week after closing, and 3 weeks after purchasing the policy, I got a phone call saying my insurance was being canceled due to my home being a manufactured home and I did not disclose that information. Also, they would only refund me the pro-rated amount. So I paid for 2 weeks of insurance on a home I did not own. I've since switched to Farm Bureau and it is more affordable and they cover more.

Original review: May 16, 2019

Worst company I’ve ever dealt with. They're liars that do not care about their customers. I was in AZ for a family emergency, while I was at the gym somebody hit my car in the parking lot at Planet Fitness. I filed a report, called Allstate to file my claim, I was assured on a recorded line from an Allstate claims specialist that the repair was set up and rental car back in Las Vegas when I returned home and that my deductible would be waived. When I dropped off my car to be repaired I was told that my deductible was still showing and that my rental car had not been set up. I was very clear that I needed everything ready and I could not be late to work. I ended up being late and written up.

I spoke with a manager as well as a corporate manager and they did nothing to help and talked down to me saying the agent should’ve known and there’s nothing they can do. They lie and do not honor what they tell customers. HORRIBLE company, choose any other insurance company instead of these crooks. Worst experience I’ve ever had with a company and even worse management and customer service. Would give 0 stars if it let me. My family and I will never do business with Allstate again.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I had a third party claim with All State and all I can say is this company is a complete nightmare to deal with in my opinion. I’m sure all insurance companies are the same but wanted to provide some of what I learned.

1. I was forced into using salvaged parts for your repair unless I paid the difference for Original manufacture parts. This means taken from a car that was likely totaled.

2. Make sure to file a diminished value claim to recoup the loss of resale value due to your vehicle. When your car is damaged it is reported on websites like Carfax, you will absolutely lose value and you are entitled in most states to be compensated for this loss for 3rd part claims. They will tell you it will take 7-8 weeks for them to get back with you. Get an appraisal and submit a claim. Then call 2-3 times a day until you get someone on the phone to address your claim. Make sure to do this as they want you to be exhausted and give up. If after you don’t get your claim moving aim an acceptable time frame. I’d suggest you start legal proceedings with your local small claims court. If you have injuries or other claims to make sure to talk to an attorney as any court settlement may affect your ability to future claims.

4. Don’t give up and understand the adjuster is there to make sure you get as little money as possible.

5. Know your rights, contact an attorney if you have substantial damages, are injured or don’t feel confident working with the insurance company. Dealing with this insurance company will only cause you undue stress.

I am not an attorney and this is only my opinion based on my experience. Make sure you get every penny you deserve!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allstate?

Original review: May 15, 2019

I filed a claim one day after my accident. It is now 4 and a half months past my claim and my car is still nor repaired. Allstate is persistent in using used parts to repair my BMW where my auto shop reached out the vendor recommended by Allstate to secure the used parts and the parts are not available and/or damaged. Once my auto shop advise Allstate of the issue, it takes them a week to follow-up and/or at least 7 days to visit the shop once my shop advised on additional needs.

Not to mention: I met the first adjuster who came out to approximate damages and the Allstate's inspector never delivered the report where a 2nd adjuster completed the assessment--this event alone delayed repairs by two weeks. I reached out the office of the president and spoke to an irreverent representative who showed complete apathy concerning my experience while I pay money out of my pocket in addition to Allstate expectations of continued premium payments. I could go on and on... Please ensure companies appreciate your business and take heed of my experience with Allstate.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I have had nothing but awful experience with Allstate and I have only been with them for 7 months. I got into a car accident March 21st of 2019 and still today it is not finished! And it’s almost mid May. I would be calling Allstate every day for almost 2 months straight and would continue to get different answers from every agent. No one knew what they were doing. Today I FINALLY got my check in the mail but they sent it out wrong and I can’t even cash it. They are now reissuing it for the 3rd time. Absolutely awful service. Once my check is cashed, this insurance will immediately be dropped. I still am without a car.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I have been with Allstate 25+ years. I have never experienced the attitudes and rude behavior that is now evident in this office. I was inquiring on how to file a claim because I have never in 25 years done so. To be met with if you file a claim it will go against you even if we don't pay off. Then he went on to say we will not be able to get the coverage we have now again. Our insurance went up a total of $400 a year with no claims. Our vehicles are older and no reason for it. I was told because of state increases. Let me say the two ladies that have been there forever were extremely nice. The new young girl you need to put back at fast food she is lazy and rude. It is sad to say after all these years The owner is letting his business go down because he wants to pass it on to a child, that definitely needs world experience before taking on this business. I got triple the coverage at State Farm for less money.

Original review: May 11, 2019

Latrece **, the adjuster at Allstate made a bad situation into a worse one. This woman was angry and was certain to let me have it despite what I just experienced. My children were in an accident and the car was total by their policyholder. I asked if she could be kinder 3x but she continued with sarcasm. I tried to bring to her attention the rude unkind way she was conversing with me and then became combative. Asking how she was rude? "When? I don’t see it? I’m not yelling?"

I work with the public and one should never ask those questions which will only increase tension. Spoke to her Manager Glen and asked for a change of adjuster and he politely said no, smh. Wow, if you want to be treated as a person especially when you have just experienced a very bad accident DO NOT work with Allstate. Have your insurance policy do so. Shame on you Allstate for hiring people with no compassion or patience and not training your employees on customer service etiquette.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I was about to file a lawsuit against this company for not acting in good faith to settle a claim. My son had an accident and totaled my vehicle (a sports car) and the company stalled and made up everything they could to try to find him at fault and not pay out on the claim. It took more than a month of them repeatedly asking for the same information, trying to get police reports, making up excuses like they were out on leave, wanting him to sign an affidavit, and even trying to say they needed him to confirm his address as if they couldn't pull his MVA records! It was the worst claims handling ever! The matter was not resolved until I escalated to a Claims supervisor just before filing a lawsuit. My regular Allstate rep, the claims handler, the investigator, and claims adjuster ALL SUCKED!! I would never recommend that anyone use this company. And in the end, they still HAD TO PAY!!!

Original review: May 5, 2019

I made a valid claim on renter's insurance policy bought from Allstate. Allstate claims representative, David **, yelled at me over phone that the security deposit is never returned to the renter and that I bought the lowest premium renter's insurance from Allstate. He completely discredited the Allstate product on the phone and took no responsibility. He never contacted the landlord or the property manager to get any more information.

Now this claim, as a risky claim, is on my credit report forever. I can no longer obtain any renter's insurance or homeowner's insurance. How can I be a risky applicant if I am sent a proper written document by the property manager at the time of the move-out? The Homeowner Association, landlord and the property manager reported a written incidence of damage and have held $950 from me and this is the amount I paid from my pocket. The fact that All State couldn't do its job by saying that a working number of the landlord and the property manager didn't get them connected, has nothing to do with my being risky. It's just gross incompetence of their team.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I would leave negative stars if I could... I went online one time to get a quote, I receive 3 calls every day. EVERY DAY, I repeatedly tell them to stop calling me, remove me. The minute I say stop they hang up on me. DON'T DO IT!!! They will drive you to drinking!

Original review: May 2, 2019

You call and ask questions. They tell you what you want to hear then do whatever they want. When you call to complain that it's not what you were told they say, "What do you want me to do?" Perhaps what you said you would! So sick of companies treating people poorly!

Original review: April 28, 2019

Don’t use Allstate as they will find a reason to ding your credit just for calling them and asking what your policy is. We had our belongings in storage so we made a phone call to ask them what our policy was and because we called they put a big ding on our credit as for getting other renter's insurance. Beware of their deceptions.

Original review: April 28, 2019

My experience with Allstate PIP has be horrific. I have submitted claims and there is ALWAYS a reason why the item can not be processed. You send in the receipts to the prescribed snail mail address-it doesn't get scanned; You fax, after they tell you this is the ONLY way, they can't read it. Then you learn you can scan and e-mail. I have been waiting more than four months for re-imbursement. My opinion is ALLSTATE PIP should be PHONEY INJURY PROTECTION. I suggest no one ever get PIP coverage added to their policy.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I was involved in a hit & run accident on March 25, 2019. I submitted an insurance claim with Allstate insurance. I was given a claims representative by the name of J. **. Mr. ** called me shortly after my claim was submitted and instructed me to submit a police report as soon as it was available. On April 4, 2019 I was able to receive my police report from the Louisiana State Police and I uploaded a copy to the Allstate website under my claim. I telephoned Mr. ** and left a voice mail message informing him that I had done so, also. Several days went by and I never heard from my agent or Allstate. I again called Mr. ** and again left a message to return my phone call. I never received any return call.

Another week went by and I once again called my agent, but this time his number was coming back as unavailable. I immediately thought this was strange and called Allstate and was routed to the Nashville office where I was informed that my agent had quit his job and my claim had never been processed. This was 3 weeks after I had submitted my police report. During that period, I was forced to utilize Uber back & forth to college where I am a full time law student. It cost me at that point $181.79 out of my already minimal budget to get to school. I feel Allstate is liable for this, but they claim no fault.

I have submitted a complaint with Allstate and their response is “your policy does not cover rental insurance so you cannot be reimbursed for this expense”. This is ridiculous because if my claim had been processed immediately upon receiving a copy of my police report, I would have received the funds necessary to either repair my vehicle or replace it. My vehicle was just picked up yesterday, 4/25/19 and taken to an auto body shop for repair estimates. I am now over a month since my accident.

Original review: April 26, 2019

This company has good financial option for auto insurance if you are over 35 years old and have a college degree. Your auto insurance rates decrease if you bundle services in the company. I was rear end in an accident on the highway. The hospital bill did not get paid fully, company express funds limited.

Original review: April 18, 2019

An Allstate insured driver ran a stop sign and broadsided my truck. We exchanged info and the other driver admitted fault to Allstate. I did the photo claim through Allstate and they estimated the repairs at $1684.00. I put my truck in the shop on 3/27/19. I called the shop on 04/01/19 to see if they heard from Allstate. They did not, but the shop used the "Virtual Assist" app, that Allstate uses, to supplement the cost of repairs for an additional $1901.00. (This is not the first time the shop did repairs for Allstate so they know what they are doing.) On 04/05/19 I called the shop and they still had not heard from Allstate and re-sent the supplement on the app.

On 04/11/19 my claims adjuster called me back after I left a voicemail and said she never got any supplement. 3 times they sent it. Finally, they sent it directly to her. She said they only sent the original estimate (1684) and I asked her what the amount was on the estimate they sent her and she said 1901. My reply “that is the supplement, the original was 1684”. She said oh, well they need to send it to another email address. Really?

I gave her the phone number of the shop on one of the many voicemails I left her so she could speak to them directly, but apparently she didn’t listen to that message, because she asked me for their phone number about 30 minutes later. I stood in the office of the body shop, on the phone with her and talking to the body shop trying to get this done. I should send a bill for my time working on this claim. Ridiculous. So after 2 weeks they finally got an adjuster out to look at the truck. Then the rent-car co started charging my card since Allstate didn’t extend the rental period. The rental co took care of me (enterprise was great). Allstate extended my rental period till 4/4/19. The problem? This was 4/11/19. Absurd.

The adjuster estimated the total cost to be about $2495 (I don’t recall the exact number) so he turned that in on 04/12/19. On 04/15/19 I spoke to her supervisor and she extended the rental period. I told her that I found a car to drive and was turning the rent car in that day, as I didn’t want to have any more issues about Allstate covering the rental. Enterprise credited my account and they were great about the whole experience. So the body shop got a check to cover the additional amount over the 1684 and Allstate told me they would be sending the check for the original estimate (1684) to the body shop. Guess what?

On 04/17/19 I called Allstate and lo and behold my claims adjuster took the week off. So I spoke to another guy who told me they never cut the check for the original estimate because there was no title or something? I have no idea what he meant, but he said it was probably an oversight and he would get the check cut. I called my claims adjuster many times and she answered the phone 3 times. All the other times it went straight to voicemail, which said she was obligated to return my call that day. Hahahaha, that didn’t happen. While I do not have an Allstate auto policy, I do have a flood policy on my home through Allstate and I did have Allstate homeowners and auto policies in the past, but they were too high.

You’re in good hands. Really? Maybe those hands should answer a phone, write a check, address an envelope, put that check in it and drop it in the mail.

My neck was sore after the accident, but it felt better shortly afterward so I didn’t try to make a claim about that. My collar bone was sore a few days, but I didn’t make a claim on that either. Maybe I should have. They start throwing money at you then. I probably could have gotten the money for my truck by now because they would want to settle before anything else happened. If you have an accident involving Allstate, stay on them or they will do nothing for you. I bet the insured driver who hit my truck has already been taken care of. But then again, maybe not. This adjuster told me she was new. I don’t know if she didn’t know what to do or if she just didn’t care. Still waiting for the check….

Original review: April 17, 2019

The agency write in the policy that the premium was based on my husband driving my car and I drive my husband’s car. And the mileage is within 10000 in one year. Which was not true. I gave them correct information but they changed because they do not want me to get paid if something happened. I ended up no insurance. I want them to change the condition on the policy and called several times, but they refused to change the condition on the policy and refused to refund.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I insured my BMW M3 2003 with Allstate about 2 years ago, after having an accident Allstate did everything they could to not pay out. Even though my car was insured as a 2003 model, Allstate told me that they do not insure vehicles after 5 years of age due to wear and tear. The mechanic who they recommended to me told them that accident damage is proven and an estimate was given, but Allstate saw the estimate totaled over 8k and quickly sent out an adjuster to deny the claim. Be very cautious with this company. They will lie to you like telling you they'll take care of the tow charges... They don't. They will tell you your vehicle of over the age of 5 years is insured... It's not! Fair warning! Watch out for this company. It's all been a scam.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Stay away from Allstate. If someone you live with gets in an accident look out. They will charge your insurance policy for the accident even if you've got nothing to do with the vehicle in the accident.

Original review: April 8, 2019

A guy insured by Allstate claimed fault of a wreck, hit my mom's car totaling it. My stepdad & I were in the car with my mom when the wreck happen on 8-3-2017. The adjuster was very rude & unsympathetic, instead of trying to help & accommodate us she tried to cut every corner & not pay what we were due! One of many examples my dentures were broke in the wreck & she denied payment for them!! Because the paramedic or hospital didn’t document my mouth being swollen or bleeding! I explained to many adjusters dentures are not like actual teeth. They are not attached therefore there is no swelling or bleeding! I also explained if they chip off as mine did you can’t mine chipped on top & bottom & eventually broke in half!!

Almost 2 years later & I am still fighting for $2,700 to replace my dentures!! I’m not asking for anything I’m not due!!! I’ve been trying not to move forward with attorney but looks like I’m going to have to! Which is ludicrous because it’ll cost Allstate a lot more than $2,700. Also my stepdad passed away 12/23/2017 & wreck happen 8/23/2017 & Allstate refused to pay his medical bills from the wreck because he is deceased, that is insane!! So my mom's auto insurance had to pay his bills causing her insurance to go up, which again is ludicrous because the wreck was not her fault!

Original review: April 4, 2019

Allstate is quick to take your premiums but VERY slow to process your claims. Had an auto accident cause by party using another insurance provider. Had to process the claim through my Allstate policy. Car was totaled. Allstate claims processors worst than DMV in processing claims. Incompetent at best. And low-ball your replacement cash value. Find another agency that cares. STAY AWAY FROM ALLSTATE.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Where do I begin? As an Uber driver I was rear ended on a state highway in NH by a driver in operation of a vehicle supposedly owned by his significant other that was insured by All-State. The driver slammed my car from behind at twice my speed during an ice storm in early 2017. The driver did not stop after collision but I was able to catch the vehicle almost a mile down the highest. Police were called. The driver was irate with me... Claiming I slammed on my brakes. An excuse the local responding police were able to see right through. Also arriving on scene within minutes was the vehicle owner... The significant other of the driver. She clearly stated that the vehicle was owned and insured by Allstate Insurance Co. and was currently insured. She verbally cited her policy number to me then left. We were all then released.

The driver who possessed an out of state southern driver's license was ticketed for following too closely and driving too fast for conditions... Damage to my car (an Enterprise rental contracted with Uber) was over $6,000.00. The following morning I made all my calls to report the accident including to Allstate in which coverage was confirmed to be that of the driver's girlfriend. About a month later I hired an attorney to sue Allstate along with the driver and owner. Allstate brought in an attorney of their own to represent the driver and owner and subsequently got the case dismissed based on a loophole of personal jurisdiction... Where we filed in MA where I live. Since then Allstate was played game after game against me. Making the driver disappear off the map... Altering the name of the insured party... And changing the coverage on the vehicle.

After compiling all my losses... Between lost wages, medical bills, chiropractor bills, and other various losses... The total amount of losses on my end topped over $80,000. Due to the games this fraudulent company played over the last 24 or so months I have slowly lost everything. During the last 9 months or so Allstate has again tried using various loopholes to discredit me. And after being given an ultimatum to either settle or face court these jerks through their Claims department raised an offer of a measly $1230!!! What a joke.

The moral of my story? Allstate has their slogan through commercials featuring well known celebrities... "You're in good hands". Well apparently this is true for their own clients. But if you're against them... This sinister and fraudulent company will stop at nothing and will do ANYTHING to protect their own including illegal acts... Altering paperwork... Policies... Amounts... Names on policies... Etc... With a three year statute of limitations through the state of NH Allstate is trying to stall me and my attorney as long as possible. Hoping I give up. Their claims rep is a joke! Their legal department is a bigger joke!!! And if I can find a way to bring them down as I'm certain many other people have shared similar experiences... I refuse to give up! This type of activity needs to go public! People need to know what kind of company All-State Insurance really is! A self-absorbed fraud!

Original review: March 28, 2019

I had Allstate auto/home/umbrella insurance for about 9 years with no issues and no claims. I got a letter from them this week saying that my daughter is part of my household now and they will add her back to my policy (and collect more in premium, naturally). My Electrical Engineer daughter (now 33) got married 5 years ago and moved to Illinois from Texas. I had dropped her from my auto policy 5 years ago. When I called Allstate, they said I will have to provide them my daughter's address in Chicago, which I refused, on grounds of privacy.

So their response was that she will not be covered for any claims while driving my vehicle. She does drive my car when she visits us for a weekend occasionally. Needless to say, I got coverage with a different company within an hour of that conversation and cancelled all my policies with Allstate. I will now pursue legal action against them as this sort of crooked behavior must not be condoned. Allstate was a Sears company till 1993 and look what is happening to Sears.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I paid my policy off early and took off the automatic debit payment. BIG MISTAKE. It made changes to my policy and added 43.03 after I paid the balance in full. Somehow the discount I had is no longer offered. The Agent nor Allstate will do anything to assist me. They keep referring me back to the other. Nothing resolved. My premiums keep going up every 6 months. I am getting very dissatisfied with Allstate.

Original review: March 28, 2019

A customer for 40 years, yet one payment late by 3 days causes the computer to spit out ugly threats. Never have I received any of the benefits Allstate advertises on television. I checked, and Auto Club is cheaper, so I'm gone.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I was enrolled in an employer contribution plan. Prior to hospitalization, I was notified through Allstate and my employer that I had short term disability coverage. Prior to hospitalization, I spoke with a representative and she provided me with the necessary documents to submit for approval for my hospitalization and STD claim. After my discharge, I submitted all the necessary documents and claims. My hospital claim was paid out within a timely manner, but when checking on the STD claim, it continued to state "no decision, wait for 48hrs". After 2 weeks, I reached out a representative and they proceeded to tell me that I did not have STD coverage. I stated that I was notified by both my employer and a representative at Allstate. Following weeks, I spoke to multiple individuals who said the same thing. I told them that I had proof and pay stubs that showed weekly deductible for the policy. No answer, no word.

Finally, today 3/22, over a month after the initial claim, I am notified that I have been denied the claim. When I asked why they stated that it was because my issue was considered a pre-existing condition. The company took 4 weeks to find a loop-hole to deny me coverage after finding that I did, in fact, have coverage. Poor customer service and communication because I had to call multiple times for the information. Also, before I filed the claim, I was on the phone for a while with a representative combing through the policy to determine if there was any fine print that may interfere with the payout.

And the reason for my "pre-existing condition: My first day of effective coverage was 01/01/2019 and my surgeon printed on the document that I was seen in the office for a consultation on 12/18/2018, a whole two weeks before my effective date and a whole two months before my actual procedure. The money is not the issue, possible $400-500 payout after taxes. The point is the guarantee of peace of mind, which is promised. If you pay for this policy out of pocket, please do your research, read the fine print and DOCUMENT every encounter.

I had this issue with Aflac five years ago after paying the monthly, they found a loop-hole to deny coverage. It is unfortunate that there are no government regulations on insurance companies on failure to pay benefits after collecting premiums. Luckily for me, I was able to make do without their immediate payout, but what if I was on a fixed income and in a financial bind, relying on that money prescription meds or co-pays during a vulnerable time? Shame on you.

Allstate: Your clients count on you to make good on your promises in their time of need. My experience with customer service was subpar and misleading. Very disappointed. I will continue to make this public on all platforms until things change, if not for me, the next individual.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I am very disappointed with Allstate Car Insurance. I was originally with Progressive however my monthly payments were getting too high. A family member recommended me to Allstate, and mentioned they were pretty reasonable. So I decided to switch my policy. Long story short I was in an accident 3 months after I received the policy, and a pick up truck hit my front bumber. No one was hurt, but I did have damages on the passenger side bumper. I exchanged information with the other party. In which they had Allstate Insurance as well. After I made a claim and sent pictures of my damages through their app, I was assigned to Nakisha **. She was the worst claims adjuster I've ever experience. I could tell she didn't like her job with so much attitude and lack of customer service.

She took weeks to return my calls after leaving several voice messages. I didn't know what was going on, I had to speak to other claim adjusters just to find out what was going on with my claim status. The other insurer claims adjuster was supposed to contact me to get my statement, and he never called. I try to reach out to him because it was also delaying the process but he never return my my calls at all. A few days later I receive a email with a bogus claim estimate of $639. In which my damages were well over $1900. A week later I received a call from Nakisha ** stating that my claim was denied because the other insurer adjuster could not come to a mutual agreement.

That doesn't make sense so I have to pay out of pocket for car damages that I didn't even cause, and I am paying my monthly premiums on time faithfully. So now I have to get a lawyer involved which I was trying to avoid with all cause. I have never experience any insurance company who I could not rely on. I did not feel that Allstate was on my side. After all this is said and done I will be switching to State Farm.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I have had auto insurance with Allstate for over 10 years and they continue to impress. My husband and I locked ourselves out of our car at 2 AM in Wendover, NV, where there wasn’t a locksmith or a cop who would help us in sight. Allstate’s roadside assistance had a locksmith to us within 25 minutes. And with that, Allstate has earned my business for life.

Allstate Auto Insurance Company Information