Compare Quotes and Save

Get Quotes
AAA Auto Insurance
2.84/5

AAA Auto Insurance

AAA sells a wide variety of insurance types, including auto insurance, home insurance and life insurance. AAA doesn't participate in the InsuraMatch program. If you'd like help selecting the best insurance policy for your needs, contact InsuraMatch to get quotes from their partner insurers. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Compare Quotes and Save

Find the Best Car Insurance

Get Quotes

BOTTOM LINE

AAA auto insurance is offered by the Automobile Association of America to its members in all 50 states. Happy customers appreciate the personalized service they receive by working with a local agent and say the claims process is fast and their insurance rates are reasonable.

PROS

• Gives multiple discounts up to 27% to all AAA members
  • Additional AAA member benefits include travel guides and maps for long trips
  • Established company that’s been around for over a century
  • Excellent roadside service
  • Added coverages include gap insurance, rental car reimbursement and non-owner insurance

CONS

• No discounts for teen drivers
  • Available only to AAA members

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1034 AAA Auto Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Called in at 11:30, was told 90 minutes, the first two companies AAA tried to pawn the tow off on, said they couldn't do it, so I sat there on the side of the road, with no bathroom, and a fading cell phone battery. After 4 hours, I gave up and called a real professional tow company. Funny thing is I just had upgraded to premiere level member. Been a member since 2013... I will be cancelling and soon. After telling my car club my experience, it raised a few eyebrows, as most of us have kids and loved ones we purchase AAA for. Well I'm done wasting my monies on a company who doesn't fulfill their salesperson's promises and guarantees. Triple AAA gave me a secure feeling, not anymore.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Our car broke down with my husband and 3 months baby, they made us wait for more than 5 hours giving numerous excuses at 50 degree weather with an infant and nothing open to shelters us. They kept saying they are on their way. Do yourself a favor and don’t do business with them. Their lack of empathy and common sense is shocking! Poor customer service and zero problem solving. Least say work ethic.

Get expert buying tips about Car Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

We called AAA for a tow after our car had mechanical problems after 7:00 pm, it was a nightmare. Agent told us they were short on driving working during the weekend and would look at getting us help. Waited and waited no callback, so called AAA again using the reference number provided and was told they had cancelled our request!!! So had to place new request and they were to call back...waited and waited. Finally a call from tow person and stated it would be another hour and a half as he was 60 miles away. We spent 6 hours waiting in our car for help and made it finally back home at 6 am, the most crazy night ever. AAA is up for renewal. It's a no brainer. We are not renewing, the point in roadside assistance is to be there when needed!!! Service must have changed over the years as my parents were members for 45+ years and never had this type of service. Very sad!!!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

I have been with AAA for several years now and for the most part I have been happy with them, however, in 2016 I called for AAA roadside assistance and waited 3 hours... No one showed up. Finally the state of Nebraska stopped and helped me. When AAA called to ask how the service was I told the lady no one ever showed up except for Nebraska and she said, "Well I am glad you got going again" and hung up on me. AAA has exhibited extremely poor customer service. I have a renewal due Jan 5th so I went to see my agent as I had a rate increase and several things were input into their system incorrectly regarding my policy.

The agent charged me $704 and I paid it. A few weeks later, I receive another bill for $105.00. How is it that you are billed and you pay the bill only to be billed again later? My agent told me AAA told her she was not to be taking payment (which every agent does...) and I was told that if I did not make the second payment my policy would be cancelled. My agent said she would advise me to shop around that since California took over everything has been a disaster. Poor customer service AAA. Shame on you!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I have had AAA for my whole life. 42 years they were great. When I was hit by a hit and run great service for that. Why I'm giving them 1 star is that my youngest daughter is 17 and not driving. Yet AAA said they sent me a letter to put her on my insurance. I never received the letter. Next thing I received a check from them. They canceled my insurance without telling me cause I didn't return a letter I never received. When I called them they sent me the letter by email. I signed it and send it back same way. I called them back a week later and they still haven't done anything. They are waiting for the underwriter to do something so they cancel my insurance for a daughter that is not driving yet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AAA?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

They are in it only for the money. I missed a payment in October due to not updating my bank info. They canceled my insurance. Once I realized what happened, I called in to make the payment. Instead of reinstating the policy I had, the agent opened up a new policy. 28 days later I found out I would save $100 a month more if I went through my credit union for insurance. I called in to cancel the policy with AAA and now I have to pay $200 since I had the policy for less than a year, even though I had been with them for 5 years. When I tried to talk to a supervisor they just said: "sorry there's nothing we could do". To top it off the original policy went to collections and dinged my credit.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

My car was flooded during high tide. Electrical issues. Got car fixed. They say they won't cover. I have had 1 conversation with the company at the beginning of process in November. Their denial letter was written before they received repair info. Was received from d by them. Worst insurance ever.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

What a rough 24 hours! Last night my truck was broken into. I was robbed of most all of my belongings. Which happened to be a lot since I traveled to Louisville for my great nephew's wedding! Today I attempt to drive home (a 3 hour drive) and as I am nearing 65 south my truck alerts me that I am losing air pressure in my driver side front tire. So I skip getting on 65 and go to the next exit in Fairdale in National Turnpike and pull into a Marathon/Circle K and as I pull up to air pumps tire is deflating rapidly. I call Triple A and they send a man out. He is not very positive and says he can not change my tire on ice. I told him if he will put some air in my tire I will move to a better a spot. I get to a dry spot and he says he does not know if his jack will get my truck up high enough to put the spare on. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I call my cousin that I got the truck from to find out where my tools are stashed for a tire change? While I am rearranging items to get to said tools. This man walks up and tell me, "Ma’am I need the tools!" I explained to him I was getting them. He starts his work to change my tire and I was very polite and thankful to him for his effort. Then he tells me a lug nut is stripped and it will be fine and he gets in his truck to leave. I start my truck and notice the spare needs air. I jump out of truck and catch him and he pulls around to air up tire. I told him it needed 65 lbs of air. He said his tank only has 10 lbs. and that is all he can do. I said, "Then what should I do?" He said, "You can buy air from the air machine." And he leaves! I try the air machine and it does not work! I cripple across the road to another Fas Mart store. I pull up to their tank and get out.

I deposit the change and the air comes on. I turn to air up my tire and fall on the ice. Which sets off my emergency button and that is now calling lifeline!?? I try to slide over tire and put air in but it won’t work! I finally get up and check to see if my little air compressor is still working and as I try to get that going...a man comes over and starts helping. I am thankful as I think I broke something in my foot when I fell. While the tire is getting air he is chatting nonstop! I realize he is a panhandler! I told him I was robbed and no money to offer for his help. He says there is an ATM inside! I said, "Are you hungry?" He responded with a yes! I said I have some cupcakes I can offer. He can’t eat them as he is a diabetic! RIGHT! I finally scrape up about 1.15 in change and get the heck out of Louisville! Thanks Triple AAA for leaving me in this situation! Gold member my butt!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Legendary service my **. I got into an accident. My car is totaled. I got hurt and yes I have full coverage. I tried to get a rental from them. They are refusing to give me a rental so I can get to a doctor. When I got my full coverage I assumed that meant everything. I was never told if you get into an accident you need to have extra coverage to cover a rental. They are hindering my medical care. Where I live there are no taxis no bus service no Uber. I have no neighbors who can help me. I should not have to try and depend on other people to drive me around even if I had that option and I don't. I was supposed to go to the hospital and get x rays. I can't. If I was to call a taxi from another town that has one it would cost me 160 dollars to get there and back.

Full coverage should mean everything. Im sure the guy who hit me has a rental. Like I said legendary service is not what you get. I do not recommend AAA Insurance whatsoever. I have been insured through them for 25 years and this is how they treat you. This is a god awful company and if there was a minus star that is what I would give them.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I have been a AAA member for over 30 years and have used them as my home and auto insurance provider for 8 years. The last two years I have seen crazy rate hikes for no reason. My husband and I have no tickets or accidents and our rate has increased from $2225 for our vehicles to $2688 for absolutely no reason than "the normal rate hike %". I have had to speak with 4 representatives in order to try and switch up my coverage to lower that cost and it has been extremely frustrating and time consuming with not great results. I should just throw in the towel and change insurance companies once and for all. Do your research and if anything seems off, run.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I was initially involved in an accident that was not my fault. AAA got me into a rental - they deal with Hertz, that’s where I went. While in the Hertz rental I hit a deer... Called AAA as they are my insurance co. 2 months later, Hertz is calling me asking me where their car is, it’s overdue. I owe them over $2,000 for towing & storage fees. Now, the adjuster from the original incident calls to say my car is fixed. It was “fixed” and given back with the check engine light on. All around the most horrendous experience I’ve ever had with an insurance company.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I've been with AAA for 10 years. I have 2 cars that's insured with them. One car is 12 years old and the other 3 yrs. old. I'm supposed to get a discount for mature driver, multiple cars & good driving record but my insurance goes up every year. Every year the older car is vandalized. Thieves broke the passenger window one time, another time the trunk glass was broken into. Last year there was a hole from the Napa fire on top of the car's roof. One time I was hit from behind while driving on the freeway. These problems did not happen on the place where I live. I noticed that my insurance is high due to my many claims even though none of them were my fault. Isn't that what insurance is for? I talked to an agent but they were not helpful. They say the same thing every time like 'gas is expensive and we have a lot of expenses'.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

If you are a ** male please beware of AAA corrupt and racist business practices from the Mexican females in the claims department. If a Mexican, anchor baby or ** female hits your car, they will blame it on YOU and put it on your driving record regardless, if they are out a $1. Also, they coerce you into filing a claim against yourself, then a year or two later, they put it on your driving record and then cancel your insurance. This disgusting racist Mexican feminazi labeled me a ** Trump supporter over the phone and I am NOT A REGISTERED VOTER.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

We have had AAA for over 40 years and we have our auto policy and homeowners insurance through them. It cost a bit more than other carriers, but you get more bang for your buck. Also, in Arizona there is not a deductible for glass breakage.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I was quoted auto insurance at a very reasonable rate. The agent is new. I could hear someone coaching her. I read reviews and even though there are terrible reviews with AAA, I went against my better judgment and took the policy because of the savings. 4 days after I accepted AAA auto insurance and canceled my previous insurance, I got a call that I was misquoted and actually owe more money IF I want to keep the policy. After speaking with a supervisor, it does not matter that it is NOT my fault! If I want their insurance, pay up! You should go somewhere else. I have made a huge mistake!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

We switched to AAA in May 2018 after being given a quote for Auto and Home insurance. It was a decent quote due to the multiple policy discount. We signed the contract and paid for the auto insurance for a year. Since AAA needed to have a home inspection done before they could provide us the home insurance, they said to pay the premium (higher rate due to single policy) until the underwriters sign off on the home insurance. After multiple phone calls and meeting with the agents, finally got a home inspector to visit after 2 months. After that no response from AAA.

Again called multiple times and met with an agent. Every time we visit the AAA office, it is a different agent we get to speak. They assured that they are still waiting for home inspector to upload the pictures and we should be hearing from them pretty soon. After 5 months of waiting, we were fed up with paying the high premiums so we visited the AAA office and asked to see the manager. Since manager was out, we were able to meet with a HR person. He pulled up our application form on his computer and said our house is in an area where they absolutely would not offer home insurance. We had home insurance from another reputable company all these time. So we asked why were we not told us about it when we came to buy the auto and home insurance back in May.

He blamed it on the agent. He didn't have an answer why it took them 5 months to tell us about it when they knew it from day 1 they were not going to cover the home insurance. So we canceled our auto insurance with them and went back to an insurance company that offered both auto and home insurance. It seems to me that AAA was trying to cheat customers in getting them to pay higher premiums while falsely promising offers which they are 100% sure that they cannot fulfill. So beware of AAA agents who tried to oversell.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I have been with AAA for 8 years with FULL coverage on two cars. The only claims during that time was for cracked windshields. The totally ridiculous steps that they put me through trying to explain how, when, why and where a windshield started cracking irritated me to no end. I emailed and postal mailed my complaint to their CEO and never received a response. I imagine that a real accident claim would be a NIGHTMARE!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

My car was hit in a parking lot of the Methodist Hospital by someone. A nice person watching the truck damaging my car took the picture of the truck and left a note on my windshield with her contact information. I submitted the pictures of the truck to the AAA for claim and repair. My claims service representative is Kenyada ** who initially could not trace the person with the truck information and then the other person refused to provide his insurance information. For several weeks I keep struggling to repair my car but Kenyada told me that, "Either you pay $250 deductible and we will repair the car under uninsured driver or resolve it with the person who hit your car directly." The other person initially refused that he was not involved in that accident and afterwards agreed and refused to provide his insurance details.

AAA told me to face the person who lied and refused to provide his insurance details, I am afraid to deal with such person. After several weeks, the final decision is to pay $250 deductibles and my premium may go up without any mistake from my side. Once car is repaired then AAA will go after the other person to get the money back and they may or may not get the money from him. Her supervisor speaks the same language. I asked her if she can provide me the contact of someone higher than her supervisor and she agreed to provide the information, so far no response. Her manager is Ian **. I am looking for changing the AAA for my auto and home both. So far, I am completely 100% accident free. My car is still in the same condition after the accident on 10/15/2018 (almost 2 months).

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Two and half hours to GET someone to jump start my car. Three weeks ago, it took two hours. Poor towing company that they chose to service their name, and reputation. Who has two and half hours to wait? I had to call them to see what their problem was. So mad. Will not renew my membership.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I was hit by a AAA insured member and both he and AAA immediately took full responsibility for the accident. My husband and I took initiative to get things settled quickly as we did not want to hang in limbo as this was adjusted and addressed. At the time I was hit, I was three months pregnant yet thankfully did not experience any injuries other than anxiety for the health of my baby. We did not push charges or flaunt the fact that I am pregnant over the member’s head or AAA’s head as leverage.

AAA assigned us an adjuster, Alexandra Salazar, who, from day one, was exceptionally difficult to get a hold of. She’d often return our calls only 5 minutes before leaving the office for the day, and her office hours constantly changed and she almost never answered the phone during her office hours - we always had to leave a voicemail and then wait several days to get a callback. Additionally, she was extremely vague about the next step that we needed to take in regards to rental car, body shop work, etc. I did not want to draw out this process and wanted to follow whatever due process AAA had in place to get my car fixed and have this issue resolved ASAP.

Unfortunately, it was like pulling teeth over the next several weeks to get clear and specific input from Alexandra, and my car was not driveable at this time. I was told to “just Uber or something” and then submit my receipts at the end, which I did until we got an estimate for the repair time and eventually a rental car. We had a past incident with a State Farm insured member in which I was rear ended, and the ease, efficiency, and professionalism with which State Farm handled the rear-ender was in stark contrast to how AAA handled the whole matter.

All in all, it cost us $2000 out of pocket for body shop repairs (AAA said that we’d have to pay for repairs, they wouldn’t allow the body shop to bill them directly - again, completely unlike State Farm), Uber, and the rental car (again, State Farm set the rental car up for me under their account, while AAA told me to just submit my receipts when all is said and done), and it took over three months to get AAA to even acknowledge our claim despite submitting it in a detailed manner on a spreadsheet with all our receipts. We waited, waited, and waited - despite my husband calling multiple times to check on the status of our reimbursement, we were given time frames in the order of “hopefully in the next week or two” yet nothing would come through.

Once it was finally acknowledged and processed, they only wanted to pay $1500 - mind you, ZERO of this accident was my fault, and weirdly enough they agreed with that, but still only wanted to pay $1500 because they gave excuses like “you drew out the process” and “you paid too much for your rental car” (we rented a rental care nearly identical to my Honda Accord) despite not being given a clear amount that we could pay.

So much arguing between AAA and my poor husband who was helping to handle the issue - manipulative statements from our claims agent Alexandra, lack of responsibility on the part of AAA, and even after pressing for the full $2000 (had to call another customer service department for this), we only received $1700. We would’ve had to press charges against the man who hit me or AAA itself to receive the extra $300 which doesn’t seem worth it at this point. Headaches, frustration, and feelings of manipulation and apathy characterized every single interaction we had with Alexandra and AAA regarding this claim.

Although it’s a separate department, by principle we will no longer will be paying for AAA roadside assistance. We had excellent interactions with State Farm insurance in the past and will be switching to their roadside assistance. All in all, at the end of the day despite doing nothing wrong my husband and I were out $300 bucks, not to mention the hours, energy, and headaches involved with dealing with AAA.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I been member of AAA for over 20 years. I finally decided to purchase car and home insurance from them. I had the car insurance for a year. When it was time for renewal, they decided to increase my premium dramatically. I shopped for different insurance company and switched over. I called to notify them with the change. They told me to let it expire and I will be done. One month later they send me a bill for over $400 claiming they added services for my plan one month prior to renewal. I called them and told them I have never requested these added services and they never billed me for it. They insisted that since they added them I have to pay it even if not requested. They refuse to reverse. Horrible horrible company - stay away.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Bought a car back in July. Called. Added car to my policy. Payment went up by 19.00 a month then later in Nov received a bill in the mail for over double my monthly payment even with the multi policy discount. I called to inquire and was told no matter what I was saying the bill was due and needed to be paid. I asked to speak with a manager who also was just as rude talking in circles and finally saying the reason for this high bill was because they just now added my second car to my policy (yes the car I added back in July).

When I explained to her I didn’t understand them just now adding this car to my policy because my bill went up in July when I added the car. She tells me no I have never paid on this car, puts me on hold forever then comes back on the phone saying, "The pictures of your car wasn’t taken til Aug." as if that had anything to do with my bill being so high. Then when I asked her to explain why they would be just now adding this to my policy she cut me off, kept overtalking me then placed me on hold and never came back to the phone. Totally unprofessional. Never again.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

This company is just like any other big business. Their only concern is their bottom line. How much money they can keep and get from Mr. and Mrs. Penny Pincher. I was in a car accident (rear ended) which resulted in me getting whiplash. Not a major personal injury but an injury nonetheless that cost me over a thousand dollars and three months in a back and neck brace where I was limited in my activities (including activities with my three young children).

After sending in my medical information AAA determined (after their own careful review) that I didn't sustain any recoverable bodily injury damages as a result of the incident. If I wanted I could open a lawsuit to fight for my claim. No lawyer wants to take on my case because it's not profitable to them. An injury under 2,000 isn't worth their time. In my opinion that's really their "careful review" seeing it will cost me to file a lawsuit, and no lawyer is going to take the case. I make 8.25 an hour. A thousand dollars doesn't come easy... What's the point in paying for car insurance if it's not going to help you anyways?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I have been a member of AAA starting in 1980. They are NOT the same service company they were. At 1:30 one of my new tires had a blowout. They told me it would be 3.5 hours before they could send someone. After 4 hours a tow truck came. We did not get 5 miles when that tow truck broke down with my truck on it. I called AAA and they told me it would be at least another 3.5 hours for another tow truck. My story is about the same as the other ones on this site. What I did not read is why these long waits?

I feel sorry for the tow truck drivers that have to deal with us. By the time they get there we are so upset. It is not their fault but it is AAA fault. What is going on is AAA pays these companies so little that they don't have a lot of companies that will go under contract with them. This is what the driver shared with me. AAA pays them $25.00 for the hookup and after the first five miles $2.50 a mile. If they drive you 5 miles they only get the $25.00. They might of had to drive 15 miles to get to you, they don't get paid for that. It took about 20 minutes to get my truck on the tow truck.

So by the time these tow truck drivers take that $25.00 and take out their time, gas, insurance and wear and tear there is no money left for them to feed their families. AAA should be ashamed of themselves. AAA is selling us their old reputation after taking our money. They don't care about us or their drivers. They have to remember without those tow truck drivers there will be no AAA. Please remember not to take it out on the tow truck drivers but write a review. The ones that do come after 3-4 hours are overworked and underpaid. I plan on looking for another company soon.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

On Feb 19 2018, we drove our car back from the car dealer to our apartment after they fixed the fuel pump problem and parked it in the parking lot. But we found our car still needed to repair the timing chain and replace the speed sensors. In order not to damage our car’s timing chain by driving, we called AAA to tow it to the dealer on Feb 20 2018. However the towing guy made a mistake when he tried to tow our car to the slope platform of his truck. Because he did not hold the car by the winch hook firmly, it fell off from my car and my car rolled backward from the slope platform. My car was damaged badly and it almost hit my husband and left our newborn baby without dad. Surprisingly, AAA denies the damages. And the towing person even did not say "Sorry" to my husband after almost killed him but put the damaged part onto my car to hide his damages.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

What happened to good old AAA in taking care of claims? Used to be same day service. Now there is an endless number of hoops to jump through. Numerous questions in initially filing the complaint. Then it is passed off to an adjuster who responds with an email to call. My call is still unanswered. This is terrible service. I haven't seen a live body yet after three days of this endless process. By the way claim number **. Please note that there are fewer individuals in the United States than that number. Just another sign of their inefficiency.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

My husband & I are 69 years old. Our last province infraction was not stopping at a stop sign in 2003. My husband works 2 miles from our home, & only works 4 days a week. I am retired, & disabled. I drive 24 miles round trip, once a week food shop. We just got a new bill for $1,234.19 for 6 months! We have full coverage on one 2017 car, & just liability, on a 2003 Ford Ranger. I'm looking for a new ins. co.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

When getting a quote on auto insurance the agent wanted to include home. He was told that when it came due to renew if he was reasonable we could. He quoted car and I made down payment. Issues began 3 weeks later when he wants a inspector to look at home. No time was agreeable. The agent said that car insurance was going up. My mortgage company sent me a letter saying that they paid AAA for home insurance and now I have two policies and my escrow was going to be bad. I called to talk to AAA and was told that if I refuse to have home inspection the policy would cancel. I received refund. Called about car insurance and was told it was going up seven hundred. I cancelled. Now comes kicker. Month later I get bill for 150. I called and was told they didn't care. Pay or they will file report with credit bureau. Beware. Very dishonest employees and very rude and uncaring.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

DO NOT choose AAA for car insurance! They gave me quotes based upon a multi policy discount and never informed me and when I didn't choose them for my homeowner's policy, they jacked my rates up after I had already switched to them. So I went back to GEICO and had to start a new policy which is $550 more a year more than my previous policy. I loathe the day I gave AAA the chance at my business. And the manager at the South Austin branch had the nerve to talk over me and talk down to me when I expressed my displeasure with them.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

2012 I bought Homeowners and auto Insurance for the Owasso, OK area. I ended it 4 years later this August 2018 attempting my first wind and hail claim. The outcome was not good, but more so the Agent always put me off to the 800 number and returned calls very badly or not at all. They say buy from local agents for service but I did better for years from an 800 number with Hartford than I did with this Tulsa Agent and firm. AAA is very very bad on claims so even if premiums are lower they are not worth it if they pay claims terribly when you need them in my opinion.

AAA expert review by Matthew Brodsky

AAA is officially a federation of motor clubs that offers auto insurance to drivers across America. The company now has more than 54 million members, and it operates out of its corporate headquarters in both Heathrow, FL, and Washington, D.C.

• Specialized insurance: AAA Auto Insurance offers policies to drivers of very specific types of vehicles, like classic cars.

• Educational opportunities: The company offers drivers online courses in defensive driving, which gives customers a 10% discount on their plan.

• Personal injury protection: Insurance plans cover driver and their families even if they are injured while in another person's vehicle.

• Accident Assist: People who cover their vehicles with AAA accident can take advantage of the company's Accident Assist program, which provides roadside assistance, towing services and rental vehicles for drivers in the case of an accident.

• Garage parking discount: AAA offers many unique discounts to members, including ones who choose to park their car in a protected garage rather than outside in the elements.

• Best for: New drivers, drivers looking for reliable insurance, drivers who just purchased a car and drivers with family members.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky