toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Jandy Pro Series

Thanks for sharing your experience, Ron. We're glad we can offer products that simplify the pool maintenance routine for you and your customers. Water features and lights certainly do add the wow-factor you mentioned! We hope you have a great pool season.

Original review: March 31, 2017

I have been building pools for nearly 24 years, and have always been pleased with the quality and warranty service of Jandy equipment. Today, there are two things that really stand out with the Zodiac/Jandy equipment we use. First is the WOW factor: nothing better for an exciting pool than an LED lighted bubbler, or better yet, laminar jets. And second, are the things that make service easier for our end user: like the huge, flared basked in the Stealth pump and the handles and drain plug on the CL & CV filters. Great stuff!

I've read a lot of these comments and felt I had to chime in my 2 cents. I've been a pool builder for over 30 years in Lake Havasu City, one of the worst climates in the country with our excessive heat in the summer. The Jandy equipment I install on my pools has been the most reliable and highest quality equipment I have ever used. I tell reps that want me to try some new product that if it makes it in Havasu, it'll make it anywhere. :) I used to be a Pentair dealer but 15 or so years ago I tried the Jandy equipment on my and my dad's pool just to see how it would fare. I've never looked back. I have very very little trouble. I love the Aqualink automation systems. All my customers rave about the convenience of having total pool control at their fingertips.

The IQ20 is a total winner, IMO. They can control the timing and operation of their equipment, cleaning cycles, lights, and more whether they're at home or on the go. The JXI heater is also a revolutionary technology -- it has a small footprint, is easy to retrofit, and operates quietly which our customers appreciate. I'm not surprised very often in this pool business, but I was blown away at how fast and efficient the JXI heater performed.

Not to start any flame wars here, but I can't help to think that a lot of these problems I'm seeing here are user error, neglect and/or misuse. I have personally seen countless amounts of problems related to a pool owner or service person not maintaining the chemical levels properly. Example, I changed out a heat exchanger last year (not even my pool) due to a salt system that had not been properly maintained. I think the Jandy equipment is the best stuff on the planet, and I defy anyone to prove me wrong. I've used everything out there and sure, with any brand equipment you are going to have an issue here and there, but in my 30 plus years of experience building pools, Jandy equipment is a notch above the rest.

Jandy Pro Series makes great equipment. I have had their pumps, filter, heater, iAqualink, and lighting system on my pool for 3 years. Everything has worked perfectly. I have had one issue with my heater display, but the technician was out the next day and installed a new one and I was back up and running. Awesome service, Awesome Company.

I purchased a pool pump from Jandy Pro Series so long ago. Our pool professional chose it and put the pool pump in. I maintain it and clean it. The quality is very good. It also seems like quieter and stronger and my pool seems to be cleaner. I'm really happy with my pool lately.

My original pool builder suggested Jandy Pro Series and I have had good success with them in the past. Their team was very courteous and knowledgeable. I’m currently on my third cell because my pool is 16 years old. I had a Jandy motor. I had an old AquaLink and I have a new iAquaLink now. I love the new cell that I got. It stopped working for two days and my pool got green. I then had a guy come out and we couldn’t figure out why it stopped working. But, it’s working fine now. On the whole, my experience with Jandy Pro has been good, so far.

We just purchased two new gas heaters from Jandy Pro not too long ago. The guy that has been servicing our old heaters for a long time, Brian, recommended the product and it's the one that he uses. He also installed everything for us. We use the pool every day and everyone's happy with them. We had a couple of hiccups as far as trying to figure out how to not have our gas fill it so high and when we had those first two bills, we were asking why are these brand new, high-efficient ones cost more than our old crappy ones.

It was basically because they were constantly trying to maintain that exact temperature, whereas the old heaters were just running and I was turning them on and off constantly, whereas these new ones you the kind that you set it and forget it. So, we figured out that if we turn them off at 7:00 PM with the covers on and then fire them back up at 4:00 AM, then our pool is perfect for the next day. So, we installed timers to have them turn off at night and it actually helped a ton once we did that. Overall, Jandy has been fantastic.

We have been installing their pumps for years and they always seem to impress me. Just installed our first iqpump and I was amazed at how easy the operation and the install was. Beyond that my service tech was blowing away at the ease of use and said "Can we put these on all the pools we service". Repair manager told me it was the coolest thing he has seen yet on the market for the price!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jandy Pro Series?

I bought the house with the Jandy Pro Series filter and heating system already installed. So far, so good. I have no problem with the quality of the products.

I'm a hard guy to please and Tony always lives up to expectations. Always helping us in situations. We are happy to be staying with Jandy. Mostly based on the relationships we have formed over the years. Tony & Bryan ** are stand up guys and we wouldn't want to deal with anyone else!

We decided with our pool builder what we wanted and that's how we ended up with the saltwater pump from Jandy Pro. We had our pool installed about a year and a half now. We've been cleaning the pump ourselves and so far, it's working okay. However, we don't know how to make adjustments to the pump, like if it should be going faster, because it has variable speed. We just had solar put in, so we don't really know about adjusting it. They gave me a product and we didn't really get instructed on how to tweak it.

The builders of my pool used Jandy Pro and up to now, the quality of the products has been okay. I bought the Jandy pool heater and it was leaking when I first installed it. But it was under warranty and they came out and fixed it.

As a pool service and pool repair company we highly recommend and prefer to use Jandy Products. They are easily compatible with every system we encounter. They offer an outstanding warranty. Warranty claims are easy to complete. Their customer service is great and tech support is excellent. We love Jandy!

I used to sell only Hayward VS Pumps but since I have purchased the Jandy Flo Pro VS Pumps I have been very happy. They are very easy to install and program. The quieter and have a better look than the competition. The price is very competitive with the other major brands which helps in this economy.

Jandy Pro Series

Thanks for sharing your experience, Charles! We're pleased we were able to assist you and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Original review: March 29, 2017

I had a rebate card expire and initially was told too bad but after replying back they admitted their mistake and did above and beyond of taking care of the issue and restored my faith in customer service once again.

I needed to replace my old Hayward single speed pool pump. I wasn't sure which direction I should go. I did my research and it appeared that Jandy, although maybe a little bit more expensive, it was worth it in the long run. I mean you get what you pay for right? I went with the FloPro Variable speed pump and WiFi IQPUMP01 controller. Instantly I was impressed with the phone app and wireless controller. I didn't have to get up to turn on water features! I also got a new cleaner and it reminds me of Wall-E from that Disney movie. It has wheels and climbs the pool walls and makes a jump back to the pool ground when it cleans to the top of the tile line! I was used to that big giant Manta ray thing that got stuck on everything. The customer service was awesome too! So glad I went with Jandy. Thanks guys and I can't wait to build another pool to see what other cool stuff I can get in there!

Jandy Pro Series

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, John! And thanks for choosing Jandy Pro Series equipment.

Original review: March 28, 2017

It is a relief when I am able to install Jandy Pro Series pool equipment. I know from experience that their products are designed, manufactured and supported by an outstanding team who makes every effort to make a seamless installation for my company, and a outstanding customer experience.

Resolution In Progress

We didn’t have a good experience with Jandy Pro and we got rid of that pool here a while ago. The top was very open with vents and tree leaves went into it. We took an extended warranty and they replaced it at no charge.

The heater that the woman had on the pool when I moved in there was getting old and rusty. I've been in there for 15 years so I figured it was time for a new equipment. The guy that does my pool work recommended Jandy so, I went with Jandy heater. And the guy that put the heater in recommended I get a Jandy filter because it matched up better with the heater. So far, I've been happy with them. They're the best. I can't imagine anybody being any better. The pool has been much clearer and the water is easier to keep. Before, the pool would always look nice until the filter came on then it'd get cloudy. But now, it's been much clearer so, I'm pleased.

Setting up the IQPUMP01 is quick and easy. It enables the user to access and control their Jandy Variable Speed pump from their smartphone. Controlling speeds and run times is a snap. Connections are through a four wire connection at the pump and are simple to connect.

We needed service on a heater that was installed 9/2016. Mario has a service tech on the property the next day and stayed in contact with us as to what was wrong. He also contacted the Property Manager and kept him in the loop. Much appreciated!

I just had my pool upgraded and I got all new Jandy equipment. I read reviews online and ultimately believed in what my builder told me. He said that Jandy has the best products and the company stands behind it all, no matter what and they even have a "quality promise"! I love my new pool and I love my pool, my builder, and all the products from Jandy. Everything works perfectly! Especially the app that lets me control it all from my phone!

We have installed various Pro Series heaters, light and pumps. All of the equipment we have installed have been excellent and my customers are satisfied with Jandy products. I highly recommend Jandy equipment. Jandy also has great customer support, reps and techs are readily available.

Ease of installation and the ability to control the pool through an application on the phone is a great product. I have installed over 100 of these. Being able to control a pool from my app has saved me time and travel by not having to go to the customer's house when they are having an issue. The price for the is IQ 2.0 is quite inexpensive and that makes it easier for the consumer to purchase this unit.

I'm a pool contractor for almost 20 yrs. Jandy Pro Series offers the best customer service and user-friendly equipment. Their quality is second to none! Carlos ** my sales rep. has been very helpful and knowledgeable in assisting us with product information. Thanks!

My company has sold the Jandy Pro Series pumps for almost 5 years now. Our experience with these pumps has surpassed that of the competing pumps. We experience the lowest failure rate along with the some of the best integration features found on the market. All around great pumps!

We have been in the pool industry for over 20 years, proud to be part of the Jandy pool products, Pro-Edge Builder. An Innovative, high-performance, technologically advanced and dependable swimming pool and spa equipment making the entire construction/renovation project easier for all. Family of Brands/ Heritage of Excellence!

We are a new concrete pool construction and a retail store business located in Marathon, FL. We prefer to install Jandy Series equipment on new pool construction. In addition, we prefer on older pools, to replace broken equipment with the Jandy Series. Our Jandy sales rep comes into our store often; he is easy to contact and replies immediately for warranties; he is very knowledgeable of all Jandy products.

We find this manufacturer has the highest quality of pumps and filters with almost a zero fail rate. The equipment is easy to install and the support is awesome. Warranty work is handled fast and efficiently with notifications of when it was completed.

Great experience as always. Customer very happy with this product (JE3000 heat pump). Always recommend the use of Jandy products for years. They are very reliable and warranty service is awesome. From my point of view, this product is one of the best Jandy has manufactured ever.

The 1.65HP 230V FloPro VS pump with IQ technology comes with everything you need to install it, from the platforms to adjust the pump height to fit to existing plumbing pipes to the wiring for the IQ technology to hook to the wifi. This pump is extremely user friendly, works flawlessly and saves so much money on electric.

I would like to compliment Jandy on their line of Variable Speed Pumps, specifically the Jandy E-Pump. We build 300+ new pools every year in the Tampa Florida market and have been using the Jandy Pro Series equipment for 10 years now without a hitch. These Pumps perform day in and day out and we never get complaints about the product. They are quiet, efficient, and more importantly, reliable. Thank you for keeping the quality high and I am extremely delighted. Thank you.

Installed a iAquaLink system to an existing rs. Very easy and fast to do. Mounted the antenna and wired cable into the rs 485 pin on pcb. Then entered customers network and wifi code from my phone. Set up the iAquaLink account for customer from my phone. Trained customer. 45 mins to an hour job. Customer is extremely happy with system and ease of use.

Jandy Pro Series Company Profile