2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

Vista, CA

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.28/5

Jandy's premium, professional-­grade pool and spa equipment includes a full line of pumps, filters, lights, valves, chlorinators, and the award-winning automation solutions to control it all. Jandy's focus is on enabling the perfect pool environment so pool owners can spend time enjoying their pool and spa, rather than maintaining it. Jandy's commitment is to provide quality products and superior support to all their customers.

Jandy Pro Series Gallery (6)
Jandy Pro Series Call Now Toll Free (800) 822-7933
Call Now Toll Free

Jandy Pro Series Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jandy Pro Series?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jandy Pro Series?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

I bought a house and its pool is really old. I couldn’t even clean it. So, I had to hire a pool cleaning service and they said that the pump I got needed to be replaced. A couple of days after they said that, the thing pretty much crapped out. They recommended Jandy, and then they installed the pump that I have. It is working very well.

Hello AJ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Jandy

Get buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

The pool pump from Jandy is fine. One of our neighbors said, “Well, it used to be so damn loud," and then they said, “We can’t hear it now.” For 35 years, we had the same company servicing us. When we decided, we went to area pool stores and asked questions and asked for prices. Then we started calling pool companies who service pools. Ironically, the company that services our well originally got their start doing pools, and so they knew all about it. We were thinking of getting a different equipment, and they said, “No, you do not want to get that equipment here. You want to get this equipment,” suggesting Jandy Pro Series. They said that its warranty is so much better.

One of them called and asked me, “Now, is everything okay?” He wanted to make sure that we were happy and everything was fine. Our pool guy said, “Man, you can really tell you got a better pool pump on here than you’ve had for 10 years. One, there is not as many bugs on there. And two, your filter getting dirty quickly." Also, the jets were like blowing through a soda straw before. Now, we got the whole blender going. It is so warm and it is so strong that it makes my back feel better. We are really happy with our pool pump. I'm now trying to watch the electric bill because it is supposed to cut back on the electric, too. We have already recommended it.

Hello Jan,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you're enjoying the quiet operation of your new pump.

Jandy

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

My pool company got Jandy salt generator around ten years ago when we first put the pool in. That first one lasted around four years. I bought one offline and installed it myself. I used the same wiring that the old one had so I didn't have to go and rewire it. But the unit only worked for a little over two years. I was not very happy with that. They should last around five years.

I had to buy another one and this time, a technician came, rewired it and put the new thing in. But somehow, he burned up my board. I had to have another Jandy-certified guy come out here. They were good guys though. The first guy was just a little over his head. We had the board replaced and the second guy fixed it all. He also trained some kids on how to do it while he was here. All in all, my experience with Jandy has been easy. It does't take a rocket scientist to do all this. I've learned a lot about how to do things.

Hello Kevin,

We appreciate your feedback and we're happy to hear that your issues have been resolved.

Swim On!

Jandy

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

My purchasing experience with Jandy was pretty simple. I ordered the PDA-PS4 online and it showed up. Then I followed the instructions and set it up. I just had to take the cover off the control module and then push the button. It was pretty simple. After that, it kinda synched up and did its own thing. And it has been controlling my pool fine. It's a pricey little item but it’s basically the digital pool controller. So I can sit in my house and turn on my hot tub, my heater or the Polaris, which is the pool cleaner. I can do pretty much anything I want from inside the house or sitting next to the pool. The program must have been saved inside the actual control module too. Once I synched it up, when I wanted my pool to run and cut off were already in there.

Hello Wesley,

Thank you for your feedback. We are excited to hear that you're enjoying the ease of controlling your pool functions from your new PDA-PS4.

Happy Swimming,

Jandy

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

My Jandy pump is working great so far. When I purchased it, I had a very good experience with the people that I bought it from, Pinch A Penny. They explained it very well and told me some pros and cons of different types of pumps and helped me make that decision. I was happy. I installed it myself and I’m an engineer, so for me, it was a piece of cake. But I don’t think it even requires an engineer. Also, there were cheaper products out there, but Jandy has a good reputation and that was important to me.

Original review: June 21, 2020

I have had several pumps installed in my inground system for about 10 years. Like clockwork, every 2 or so seasons I have to replace at least 1 pump. This year, on start up, one of my 2HP pumps has failed, tripping the circuit breaker. I own an electrical contracting company, so no issue with wiring. Everything is new this year. I have 6 pumps that I have replaced, for which I purchased rebuild kits, and time permitting, I will rebuild them. Motors, however, is not an easy rebuild, other than the bearings. I am looking to replace the Jandy system with something that has direct connections so I don’t have to modify the piping. My maintenance guy recommended installing a Jandy auto control system, with wifi to control my pool and spa. I would not recommend, and therefore will say no to an auto Jandy control system.

Original review: May 5, 2020

The salt cell leaks from the sight glass lid we have replaced the o ring and lubed the seal. It does not leak from the seal. It leaks from the sight glass lid. There is no gasket for this area. The system is less than two years old and no Resolution.

Hi Trevor,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with this product. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and we'd like to speak with you to see how we may be able to assist. A product specialist will be in touch.

Jandy, a Fluidra Company

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Jandy/Zodiac customer service agent said he is unable to help a homeowner test or reset the indoor controller. Like a thermostat, the controller is 24 volts (that is, harmless). Jandy cited "liability concerns." I asked Jandy to tell me what newer model I could purchase in the event that the controller has gone bad. They told me they could not do that either. They told me to speak with my local pool service technician. Jandy could not provide a list of any such technician in Miami, FL. All matter of fact, and absurd. I will find what I need from Hayward or some manufacturer that offers customer service.

Hi david daniel,

We apologize for the issues you are having with your Jandy controller. We will have a technical support representative reach out to you. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Jandy Pro Series

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

The buying experience with Jandy was fine and the big thing about the pump is that it’s quiet. I had Hayward and it was so loud that the guy next door said he would buy me a new pump if I just get rid of it. He went to Denmark and he’s gonna be surprised when he gets back.

Hello Donald,

We are happy to hear that you and your neighbor will enjoy the quiet operation of your new pump.

Happy Swimming!

Jandy

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

My pool pump died and I purchased the Jandy pump 101 medium HP FloPro. The professional installed it, and it was super easy. It has been performing exactly the way it should. It was not cheap, but the quality of the product is good.

Hello Ash,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Jandy Pro Series author review by ConsumerAffairs

Jandy Pro Series is a pool and spa product brand headquartered in Vista, California and founded in1958. In 2007, Jandy became a member of the Zodiac Pool Systems family of brands. Jandy offers a full line of professional-grade pool and spa equipment including pumps, filters, valves, lights, automation systems and more.

• Versa Plumb® system: The Jandy Pro Series Versa Plumb system includes a pump, heater, filter, valves and salt system. It reduces hydraulic resistance and uses less horsepower, resulting in energy savings.

• Water sanitizers: Jandy offers several water sanitizers for your pool or hot tub, including the TruClear™ Saltwater Chlorinator, Jandy Pro Series Ozone Generator, AquaPure® Salt Water Pool System and AquaPure® Ei™ saltwater sanitation system.

• AquaLink® Control Systems: Jandy Pro Series uses its exclusive AquaLink® control system to fully automate many pool and spa features including LED lighting, temperature maintenance, salt and chlorination and more. Users can also install the iAquaLink™ app to control these features from smartphones or tablets.

• Online videos: Jandy’s website offers a series of helpful videos about its products, including how to install and use various products and how to control your pool or hot tub’s automation.

• Online calculators: Jandy offers several equipment calculators on its website, so you can calculate potential costs and energy savings. The calculators include Pool Pump Savings, Pool Heater Cost, Pool Heater Sizing and Spa Heater Sizing.

• Online calculators: Jandy pool products are available through independent pool builders, pool product retailers and pool service professionals.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team