toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jandy Pro Series makes great equipment. I have had their pumps, filter, heater, iAqualink, and lighting system on my pool for 3 years. Everything has worked perfectly. I have had one issue with my heater display, but the technician was out the next day and installed a new one and I was back up and running. Awesome service, Awesome Company.

I needed to replace my old Hayward single speed pool pump. I wasn't sure which direction I should go. I did my research and it appeared that Jandy, although maybe a little bit more expensive, it was worth it in the long run. I mean you get what you pay for right? I went with the FloPro Variable speed pump and WiFi IQPUMP01 controller. Instantly I was impressed with the phone app and wireless controller. I didn't have to get up to turn on water features! I also got a new cleaner and it reminds me of Wall-E from that Disney movie. It has wheels and climbs the pool walls and makes a jump back to the pool ground when it cleans to the top of the tile line! I was used to that big giant Manta ray thing that got stuck on everything. The customer service was awesome too! So glad I went with Jandy. Thanks guys and I can't wait to build another pool to see what other cool stuff I can get in there!

Our pool guy recommended Jandy Pro Series. He pretty much maintains everything. We are not having problems and the quality of the products is fine.

We have all of our pool equipment from Jandy Pro. We had a contractor do the pool and he ordered everything. We have been taking care of the equipment and they've been running pretty well. But the zip lock net that catches all the leaves has to be replaced a little too often. Maybe they could make it a little bigger and stronger. Other than that, our Jandy Pro items are of good quality and I’m happy with it. Without them, we would do more than we would have. We would have leaves everywhere and the bottom would be a mess. It is reliable and it makes things effortless. They're critical and vital to the survival of our pool.

Consumer Increased Rating!
Resolution In Progress

Resolution response: June 28, 2017

The issue has been resolved very promptly and professionally at no cost for new equipment and installation.
Zodiac has outstanding customer service!

I am updating star rating to reflect my satisfaction with the replacement process.

I do hope I have better luck with new lights.

Jandy Pro Series

Hi Sergey, Thank you for the opportunity to assist you offline. We are glad we were able to help resolve this for you. If there is anything else you need, please do not hesitate to contact us at feedback@zodiac.com.

Original review: June 14, 2017

My Jandy Pro lights were installed by authorized dealer/builder in 2014. I really liked them in 2014 and that was the only season when I had good experience with those lights. Over past 3 seasons (year 2014, 2015, 2016), we had to repair the lights two times. The first it had a sync issue and then the second time it was the same sync issue and light had to be replaced. This, 2017 season, it started not syncing again and then one of the lights went off and now appears to be dead. Frankly, I would not expect this type of lack of reliability from $2 light bulb let alone from sophisticated $500 pool light. I am really disappointed and at this point not sure if I even should go ahead and repair this light or think about replacing the whole system. Obviously, I am not a very happy customer.

Jandy Pro Series

Thank you for sharing your story with others, Pierre! We're glad your Jandy equipment is performing well. We did make significant improvements to our heater line with the JXi, which performs reliably for most customers and also has a smaller footprint than the Legacy. We hope you will continue to choose Jandy for your pool maintenance needs. Thanks again! Jandy Pro Series

Original review: June 8, 2017

I got the Jandy Pro AquaPure, JXi pool heater, two stage pumps and a cartridge filter from Campbell Pools in Orleans, Ontario. I had a lot of issues with Campbell. Everything was the worst experience ever. The pool was crooked and leaking, then the pump was grounded and blew up my GFI breaker. Plus, the remote control took forever to load up. It kept burning up the batteries so Campbell replaced it. They did what they could after-sales, but as for the experience as a whole, I wouldn't recommend anybody installing an in-ground pool. I talked to a lot of my neighbors and they had the same experience with different installers.

As for Jandy, I haven't had any problems. I put the pool heater in myself and it's been doing well. However, I'm a lead technician so I'm getting a lot of calls on the Legacy product which is garbage. It keeps tripping and burning up wires. I overheard from suppliers that Legacy has been their biggest problem. I'm trying to replace them with the JXi but most suppliers don't wanna deal with Jandy anymore. Overall, Jandy has good products and prices. Their product is doing what it should be doing.

We purchased our new pool filter and variable speed pump from Contemporary Pools in Geysers Park. They had the Jandy Pro Series on display with other products and that was good so we knew what we were getting. It was also nice to have someone knowledgeable to walk us through to make sure that we're making an informed decision. It was actually the owner and that was very helpful. The price was what we expected to pay when we did our research online.

We've only had it for a year or for a season but we're quite happy with the product itself, so far. It has wifi capability, so we can control it even when we're not home, turn it off and back on, or program the pool filter so it's on at a certain time and off at another time. It's spectacular. It even saved us some money on our electric bill, which is what we were looking for because we had noticed that there was a spike in the summers when the pool filter and motor are on. Plus, we also received the rebate from our electric company for any variable speed pump because of the less cost of it and less utilization of electricity.

My husband was annoyed with our old pump but the maintenance for this pump is pretty easy. No frustrations at all. Pool maintenance is also a lot easier because the force of the pump is a lot higher than what we had previously. And so, the leaves and debris going into the primary and secondary skimmer makes the pool clean-up a lot easier. It is much cleaner and there is less expense on our part.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jandy Pro Series?

Our pool was built by Fountain Pools and they incorporated components from Jandy Pro Series like the pump, a filter and a salt system with the build. Those were part of the pool package that we bought. The heater was the only separate item we bought. So far, everything's been working very well and I like them. I'd recommend Jandy to anybody.

I bought Jandy Pro Series pool equipment. I have all of them but it would take another couple of weeks before the equipment goes in. They are not yet installed because there's still construction going on around the pool. But I'm happy with the quality because I did the remodeling process so I have some of the Jandy stuff which was installed by the pool guy and the construction guy before. I got the same plans.

I’ve been pleased with my Jandy products. The service representatives and the guy that installed it did an excellent job. I wish my heat pump wouldn't break and I didn’t have to replace it, but things break down. I would recommend Jandy.

I got a million dollar home from a builder and I've got this pool where all the equipment has been less than satisfactory. I had three Jandy pool lights that failed after two years and I had to replace two of those which cost me $1000. They have replaced the larger LED light with a lot smaller, better-sealed light. But the design of both initial LED lights was poor because they got water in them. These lights have a three-year warranty but the other one had a one-year warranty. I bought the lights from Pool Supply World online and had them shipped to me. And then, I had my pool guy come, thread and install them in the existing PVC pipe. I've got a Jandy controller over there so I wanted to tie those back to Jandy lights but it's a multi-color light.

Jandy is a good product but I have had terrible luck with these lights. The lights were about $700 and it cost me $300 to have them installed. My third one's started to flicker different colors. It's supposed to be either red, green, one solid color and now they're red with some green inside of them and it's got water inside of it. So, it's getting ready to fail and that's going to cost me another $500. These things should last longer than that. I also had a heater manifold and it hasn't been very reliable and they had to replace it. I'm very disappointed with them. I had Jandy equipment by the pool in Midland, Texas and didn't have as many problems with it. I also had a Jandy automatic chlorinator which failed after about two years. The bottom came apart on it but Jandy took care of that and replaced it on warranty.

I've installed Jandy Pro Series valve components for swimming pool valves and they have been performing perfectly. I got good cost online that were in line with the parts' quality. Everything lived up to my expectations so I'm happy.

Hi James,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad your Jandy equipment is working well for you overall, but we're sorry the warranty process was a bit frustrating for you.

We typically honor the warranty from the date of installation. However, registering the product in advance does help simplify the warranty process. We're sorry to hear this process was frustrating for you and will consider ways we can improve this process for you and others.

Have a great pool season!

Original review: May 7, 2017

My pool installer put in Jandy for my whole pool system but we had a warranty situation. This is probably not Jandy's fault but the pool company's fault. When I had a problem with the Jandy component, they said that I was supposed to register all these stuff with Jandy. How am I supposed to know that? If I buy a $70,000 pool and enclosure and I've got a problem with it, why should I have had to call Jandy to get a new chlorine generator? If the pool company puts in Jandy equipment, I assume that they stand by the warranty from the day it's installed, whether I call them up and go through all this rhythm and roll of registering things or not. That should not be my responsibility. I didn't even know Jandy yet at that point. Also, several of my neighbors have had the same thing. But other than, it's been very good and I've recommended them.

We purchased the filter from the Jandy Pro Series, from R.B. Knot Pools and Spas. I was recommended by the folks that used to install it. We assessed what was needed and necessary and had it installed. The interaction with them was good, as well as the quality of the filter.

The guy working on my pool recommended Jandy Pro Series to me. My experience with them is not the greatest, but it's not the worst, either. I got the automatic pool equipment control installed. It controls the lights, the Jacuzzi pump and everything about the pool. It works but it has problems and I use it less because of that. To turn it on, I have to turn the whole remote on and it takes a couple of minutes before it starts. Once it starts, I turn on something, then if I need to turn it off, I have to go back in there, turn the remote on and it takes about half a minute. To make an improvement, it shouldn't turn off on its own so quickly. They did that so the battery doesn't run out, but they should have something electrical on the wall so we don't have to worry about the battery so much.

I have Jandy – the activators, valves and so forth. They were functioning fine. But the control unit was a different make and they don't make it anymore. So I ended up going with Jandy. So far, I have no complaints. I worked with the son of the owner of the company and he was great. He's the one I talked to from the beginning until the end. He showed me exactly what needs to be done and the pricing. He was well-aware of the product, installed it himself and it's working. And I can use my iPad or iPhone to monitor or schedule or turn off or on the pool lights, the pumps, etcetera.

I had some worn-out parts on the pool sweep from Jandy Pro. I purchased replacement parts online and installed them myself. It was relatively easy as it has good instructions. The quality and the cost are in line with what my expectations are. Once I replaced the parts, it improved the effectiveness of the pool sweep. I'd recommend it and I'd use them again as well.

I purchased the automated system from my pool service people, Pink Dolphin. They are very good. They helped me decide whether I should update my older AquaLink system with the iAquaLink or change to an entirely new system. And it seemed like the best way to go is just to update the unit I had, so that's what we did. The older system has been fine. It's been installed before I bought the house and it's still basically working well. I just upgraded the board and provided the wireless link with it which is nice. We have the new system for a couple of months now. It was a little wacky and we had a few little ripples at the beginning but everything straightened down and is working fine now. So far, so good.

Hayward pool products are very big in the state of Florida but I'm not a great lover of it. So when I took out my 18 year-old pool pump, I decided to go for a Jandy Pro Series pump. I liked it so I stuck with it and went from a three-quarter to a one horse power. I purchased it through a pool supply in Krystal Clear Aquatics, a company that also does some work on my pool. I tried to buy it through Amazon at first, but Amazon's warranty was only 90 days, compared to that of Krystal Clear wherein they gave me a year on the pump. I installed it myself since I'm a contractor, and it took me an hour to do it.

I have a pool professional who comes in once a week to monitor my chemicals, but basically, both he and I take care of the pump. I have a Hayward filter on the pump and he pulls that every three weeks and power cleans it. We change the filter once a year, and I have an Alligator system that runs eight hours a day when the pool pump runs. It works fine and I'm looking to get seven to ten years out of the pump, because it runs 365 days a year. It runs for six hours in the winter and eight hours in the summer. So far, I'm satisfied with the Jandy pump and I would recommend it.

I purchased a pool pump from Jandy Pro Series so long ago. Our pool professional chose it and put the pool pump in. I maintain it and clean it. The quality is very good. It also seems like quieter and stronger and my pool seems to be cleaner. I'm really happy with my pool lately.

My original pool builder suggested Jandy Pro Series and I have had good success with them in the past. Their team was very courteous and knowledgeable. I’m currently on my third cell because my pool is 16 years old. I had a Jandy motor. I had an old AquaLink and I have a new iAquaLink now. I love the new cell that I got. It stopped working for two days and my pool got green. I then had a guy come out and we couldn’t figure out why it stopped working. But, it’s working fine now. On the whole, my experience with Jandy Pro has been good, so far.

We just purchased two new gas heaters from Jandy Pro not too long ago. The guy that has been servicing our old heaters for a long time, Brian, recommended the product and it's the one that he uses. He also installed everything for us. We use the pool every day and everyone's happy with them. We had a couple of hiccups as far as trying to figure out how to not have our gas fill it so high and when we had those first two bills, we were asking why are these brand new, high-efficient ones cost more than our old crappy ones.

It was basically because they were constantly trying to maintain that exact temperature, whereas the old heaters were just running and I was turning them on and off constantly, whereas these new ones you the kind that you set it and forget it. So, we figured out that if we turn them off at 7:00 PM with the covers on and then fire them back up at 4:00 AM, then our pool is perfect for the next day. So, we installed timers to have them turn off at night and it actually helped a ton once we did that. Overall, Jandy has been fantastic.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have been installing their pumps for years and they always seem to impress me. Just installed our first iqpump and I was amazed at how easy the operation and the install was. Beyond that my service tech was blowing away at the ease of use and said "Can we put these on all the pools we service". Repair manager told me it was the coolest thing he has seen yet on the market for the price!

I bought the house with the Jandy Pro Series filter and heating system already installed. So far, so good. I have no problem with the quality of the products.

I'm a hard guy to please and Tony always lives up to expectations. Always helping us in situations. We are happy to be staying with Jandy. Mostly based on the relationships we have formed over the years. Tony & Bryan ** are stand up guys and we wouldn't want to deal with anyone else!

We decided with our pool builder what we wanted and that's how we ended up with the saltwater pump from Jandy Pro. We had our pool installed about a year and a half now. We've been cleaning the pump ourselves and so far, it's working okay. However, we don't know how to make adjustments to the pump, like if it should be going faster, because it has variable speed. We just had solar put in, so we don't really know about adjusting it. They gave me a product and we didn't really get instructed on how to tweak it.

The builders of my pool used Jandy Pro and up to now, the quality of the products has been okay. I bought the Jandy pool heater and it was leaking when I first installed it. But it was under warranty and they came out and fixed it.

Jandy Pro Series

Thanks for sharing your experience, Ron. We're glad we can offer products that simplify the pool maintenance routine for you and your customers. Water features and lights certainly do add the wow-factor you mentioned! We hope you have a great pool season.

Original review: March 31, 2017

I have been building pools for nearly 24 years, and have always been pleased with the quality and warranty service of Jandy equipment. Today, there are two things that really stand out with the Zodiac/Jandy equipment we use. First is the WOW factor: nothing better for an exciting pool than an LED lighted bubbler, or better yet, laminar jets. And second, are the things that make service easier for our end user: like the huge, flared basked in the Stealth pump and the handles and drain plug on the CL & CV filters. Great stuff!

As a pool service and pool repair company we highly recommend and prefer to use Jandy Products. They are easily compatible with every system we encounter. They offer an outstanding warranty. Warranty claims are easy to complete. Their customer service is great and tech support is excellent. We love Jandy!

I used to sell only Hayward VS Pumps but since I have purchased the Jandy Flo Pro VS Pumps I have been very happy. They are very easy to install and program. The quieter and have a better look than the competition. The price is very competitive with the other major brands which helps in this economy.

Jandy Pro Series

Thanks for sharing your experience, Charles! We're pleased we were able to assist you and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Original review: March 29, 2017

I had a rebate card expire and initially was told too bad but after replying back they admitted their mistake and did above and beyond of taking care of the issue and restored my faith in customer service once again.

Jandy Pro Series

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, John! And thanks for choosing Jandy Pro Series equipment.

Original review: March 28, 2017

It is a relief when I am able to install Jandy Pro Series pool equipment. I know from experience that their products are designed, manufactured and supported by an outstanding team who makes every effort to make a seamless installation for my company, and a outstanding customer experience.

Jandy Pro Series Company Profile