Home Depot Appliances

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

Home Depot Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot?

Original review: March 5, 2018

3 guys arrived, 1 thought he was Apollo or something. Grabbed dryer off truck by himself and dropped it into a puddle in the street. Hooked washer/started cycle till water came & hooked dryer up, turned on but didn't wait to make sure there was any heat. In a hurry to leave. Go to do laundry and cannot get it to heat. No satisfaction from Home Depot - now we have to wait another week to get someone back here to do it right.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Don't buy appliances from Home Depot. Their delivery service is absolutely terrible. My husband purchased an appliance set from Home Depot for my birthday. I was so excited! Then came the delivery. So, they brought my new refrigerator in the house. Next they brought in the stove. When they brought in the microwave they immediately noticed that it was damaged. So they had me sign a form that they would order another microwave. They said that it was damaged in the Box. They said they would order another microwave then they were in a big hurry to leave.

Before they left I discovered a dent in the refrigerator. I told them. They gave me a discount for the dent in the refrigerator... - that was good. The next microwave arrived a couple weeks later. Upon arrival, they looked at the microwave and discovered it too was dented and so they returned it. When the 3rd microwave arrived a couple weeks later, it was not dented! I was so excited!

Now weeks after buying my appliances I am finally going to get them all in! The installer put the Microwave up on the old bracket from the previous microwave. He had his buddy hold it while he went to get something. That's when it happened... the microwave fell right on top of my brand new glass top. It made a ding in the glass top. It dented the back of the stove small dents, yes, but still there. I was also worried about how that heavy microwave landing on the glass top might have in some way damage the glass. They tried to get me to say the microwave was damaged in the box again since it was damaged by the fall.

When he had me sign my name I told him I could not say that it was damaged in the Box as he was trying to get me to say. So we went ahead and changed it to say that the micro had actually dropped on the stove. I told him I wanted to have some remuneration for the Damage Done to the stove. Home Depot has still not giving me any remuneration. On top of that, I had to reorder the microwave myself when it did not show up 2 weeks later... On the whole, the manager of Home Depot has been helpful but done absolutely nothing. I have been kind, patient, and yet I can't help but be frustrated. It is now been almost a year since I order my appliances. I have still not seen any remuneration from Home Depot So, in short I would not advise buying from this company.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Home Depot has major installation problems. The Florida area Home Depots use Ralph Transfer Co. to deliver and install appliances. Home Depot will NOT help and has NO control after you purchase appliances. Ralph Transfer Co uses untrained, unprofessional and careless installers who are subcontractors, not employees. Check Ralph Transfer Co Reviews before you buy from Home Depot! You will be shocked at what you find.

Original review: March 2, 2018

On 02/20/2018 we placed an order for appliances (Gas stove, microwave and dishwasher from Whirlpool). The Home Depot Salesperson at Watertown (H2602) branch was very informative and made the order easy and smooth. We submitted the initial date of the delivery to be on next Tuesday 2/27 one week from the order day, though due to the unavailability of my contractor on site, Kevin called to changed the date to Saturday 2/24th. The Home Delivery Service confirmed the change and we were assured that the delivery will arrive on Saturday and I will get the confirmation call on Friday evening. I asked my electrician/plumber to wait on site on Saturday to accept the delivery and hook them up.

When we didn't get the confirmation call Friday night, I called the Home Depot Delivery Service on Saturday morning as the contractor reserved his afternoon for the job, the delivery service and after waiting for half an hour with music only came back with apology that they didn't find the products neither the truck, they assured us that they will call in one hour to confirm. Around 12 noon we went to Home Depot and met with Kevin the salesperson, he tried to contact the delivery service and GE and after nearly one hour and a half I got the answer that the delivery might be out on the truck or not loaded yet...no track of what so ever of my order...but in case they arrive we have to wait and my contractor now is on site waiting and waiting... No call, no truck and no delivery of my confirmed order.

My credit card was charged for the products and my contractor charged me for the job as he was there and it was a waste of his time. Sunday, I called furious and again after one hour of waiting, the Home Depot Delivery representative assured me that the delivery will arrive on Tuesday 2/27 the initial day (The day that neither me or my contractor can make it). The day never been changed even there was a confirmation. Also, for the inconvenience the representative assured me that there will be a compensation after I signed on receiving the product. I have to call back after delivery and they will issue the compensation direct after the call. On Tuesday 2/17 I ask to leave early my work to meet the delivery. I got a call that within 45 minutes the delivery will be at site, I was waiting for one hour and 15 minutes until they came.

I called the delivery service to confirm the delivery and confirm the compensation as I was instructed and after waiting on phone for 30 minutes, the delivery service representative told me there is no record whatsoever about compensation and I have to call GE to ask for that and he gave me another 1-866 number. I went back to Home Depot and I said my story and they said that there are many complains about this Delivery Service Company and they are thinking seriously to change it. They asked me to submit a complain and this is what I am doing here. I order online many things and this is my worst and most expensive order in terms of time and money...never again.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I placed an order for a refrigerator on Feb 3, 2018 and my credit card was charged on Feb 7. After around two weeks of not receiving my refrigerator, I contacted Home Depot inquiring about my order and I was told that the refrigerator was lost in transit. How you lose something as big as a refrigerator is beyond me. They asked if I wanted to reorder another and I said no and to please credit my credit card. I have contacted Home Depot several times since asking for a credit and I still have not received a credit. I contacted my credit card company on March 1, 2018 and they have confirmed that Home Depot has not even started a credit for my order. Home Depot is a horrible, horrible company, and I will never buy from this company again. I hope this review saves others from the headache I am going through.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I purchased a side-by-side refrigerator delivered 2/9/18. The first team put a small hole in the wall when they brought in the refrigerator. The old refrigerator was picked up a few days later after water-line disconnect. When the next team arrived, I showed the small hole to the first male at the door. I asked that he watch out for when they moved the old refrigerator out. I stood several feet behind him as they left and saw the doorknob bash the wall, making a much deeper hole, extending damage on the right side.

They had piled tools, parts, the harnesses and belts they wear, all of this, on my kitchen table, and without being rude, I let them know I only use the table (countertop) for eating. The man removing the handles immediately removed the things, but the other male seemed annoyed. I could be wrong, either way, he was careless when he left and damaged the wall more after I had asked him to be careful. The front door opening was 35.5 inches. They had removed the handles from the old refrigerator. It was 31.5 inches. This absolutely could have been prevented.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I ordered a new dishwasher from Home Depot. After it was delivered, I opened the box and found the frame bent and the pump housing broken. I took it to a local HD store to return/exchange it. They told me they will not take an appliance back after 48 hours! Doesn't matter that it was defective. I will never buy another appliance from Home Depot. Lowe's allows 30 days for appliance returns.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Ordered a stove online on the 17th of February. It was delivered on the 22nd. Packaging was all intact but the stove was missing parts. Called customer service. They connected me with a store manager near my home since that's how the process works. I explained my situation and asked about an email I received offer up to 35% off. He didn't know what I was talking about nor seemed to care. So I told him I would just cancel the order he said that was fine. So I called back to cancel the order and that customer service representative asked me if they gave me $75.00 off the order would I consider keeping the order.

I accepted the discount and that's when it has taken numerous phone calls to find out when the replacement stove would be here. Now at times I admit I probably was rude but well as to be expected. One they took my payment from the start and now it is the 27th of February and now they wouldn't be able to deliver the replacement stove till March 6th. Now I am in contact with a gentleman named Lou at the Home Depot near me in Cleveland, Ohio. He is trying to get me a replacement stove or a refund but I can't get a refund till they pick up the stove that has the missing pieces. All in a nutshell it's been a bunch of running around. I'm out my money till someone picks up this stove. I guess I'll shop at Lowe's from now on.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Home Depot Complaint – 24Feb2018. Mr. Jeff Kinnaird (HD President in Canada), I would like your assistance resolving my complaint with your company, as I have gotten nowhere with what I would loosely call your "customer service" department. On Jan. 9, 2018 I ordered a Maytag Model MDB8959SFE dishwasher. I received a call on January 19, 2018 to advise the dishwasher would be delivered the next day. Said dishwasher was delivered as promised, on January 20, 2018. The delivery company (Armstrong the Movers) unpackaged the dishwasher in my driveway and brought it into my house open, and took a photo of the front of it, where they left it in my kitchen(?).

On January 21, the installer attended at my house to install the dishwasher. He moved the dishwasher out of where the installers had left it. He tried to open the door and noted that the door was very difficult to open. He inspected it further and discovered that the frame and wheels were bent up to the extent that it was impossible to install, it wouldn't even fit into the opening if he tried. In his opinion, it appeared that the dishwasher may have been dropped by the delivery people. I immediately called the HD Customer Service line to report the problem. I was told that HD was sorry. I was told that she would send an email for the replacement to be processed the following morning (Monday), that the supplier would be contacted and that a replacement dishwasher would be ordered Monday January 22, 2018, and that the new dishwasher would arrive in 7-10 business days.

I was told that I would receive a phone call from the delivery company about when it would be delivered, as HD was unable to provide me with an exact date, only that it would be 7-10 business days. At around that time, I never received a call from HD or anyone else to advise when my replacement dishwasher would arrive. In the meantime, before the installer left, I arranged for the installer to return to my home in 2 weeks, as I was told the replacement would be delivered in 7-10 business days.

On Jan 24, when I was at work, apparently the delivery company (who a few days later I discovered was Armstrong the Mover) came by my house, with no advance notice the night before or the day of, to pick up the broken dishwasher. A VM was left at 12:06 pm advising that they were at my house to pick up the dishwasher. I ret'd the call at the number on my call display at 12:33 pm and rec'd no answer. When I arrived home after work, I discovered a ripped up note was left at my door, with the contact phone number missing and no company name on it other than Home Depot, making it impossible to call whoever left the note (other than Home Depot). I received no advanced notice that anyone was coming that day to pick up the broken dishwasher, so, not surprisingly, I was at work and not at home.

On January 25, 2018 I called HD Customer Service to ask if they had sent someone to my house on Jan 24. The woman on the phone said she had no record of anyone being dispatched to my house by HD, but said she would look into it further and call me back. She called me back a little while later, and left a VM to advise that she spoke with the manufacturer and that even they did not send anyone to my home (i.e. neither HD nor the supplier dispatched anyone), so she had no idea who had attended there.

She also advised that my replacement had not yet been processed (after I had been promised on January 21 that the customer service rep would send an email so it could be processed first thing the following morning (Monday), so that I would receive delivery in 7-10 business days from January 22). She apologized for the inconvenience. I was told that I would not be charged another delivery fee... I told her that I would most certainly not be paying a delivery fee for products that were being delivered broken (so thanks SO MUCH HD for not charging ME delivery fees for YOUR delivery of broken products, that was much too kind... sic).

In the meantime, I received another VM from Armstrong asking me to call them. About Jan 26, I called HD Customer Service AGAIN to ask, if HD had dispatched someone to pick up the broken dishwasher. I asked when the replacement dishwasher would be delivered. She checked the system and advised me that the replacement dishwasher HAD NOT EVEN BEEN ORDERED, and that it would be ANOTHER 7-10 days from Jan 27 (adding another 5 days of waiting, due to customer service not processing my replacement order when they said they would). She apologized for the inconvenience. This was when things really started to go downhill. HD Customer Service said Armstrong had tried to reach me a couple times and that at this point they will just pick up the broken dishwasher when the replacement is delivered. I also returned Armstrong the Mover's VM call on Jan 27 x 2, and received no callback.

On Feb 3, I called my installer to advise that as I had heard nothing from HD about when my replacement dishwasher would arrive, I was canceling our scheduled installation date for Feb 4. Hearing nothing from anyone about a delivery date or pick up date of the old dishwasher, on February 4, 2018 I called HD's customer service line AGAIN... Asking what is the status of my replacement dishwasher as no one has called me to advise when it will be coming, and it was now at the 7-10 business days they had promised both on Jan 22 and Jan 25 and I had heard nothing about when it would be delivered. I was advised that the replacement dishwasher should be in around Tuesday, February 6.

On Feb 5, 2018, I called Armstrong the Movers to request delivery on Sat. Feb 10, as I work during the week and would be unable to accept delivery on a weekday. They made arrangements for Feb 10. On Feb 9, I again called my installer to come on Feb 11, to install the replacement dishwasher. On Feb 10, Armstrong the Movers called to advise they would be delivering shortly. They arrived at my home and unpacked the dishwasher in my driveway. Then, one of the drivers sheepishly came up to my door and advised that THIS dishwasher was damaged as well (SERIOUSLY!). The replacement dishwasher was loaded back on the truck and did not even come into my house. I asked if they could take the first dishwasher as well - they said they could not, and for me to call HD to make appropriate arrangements, so that the proper paperwork would be done for them to pick it up.

Right away, on Feb 10, I called HD Customer Service AGAIN, to advise yet another broken dishwasher had arrived today. I asked for compensation such as a 20% discount due to all of the inconvenience I had experienced to date, as well as my wasted time waiting at home for deliveries of broken appliances, poor customer service, wasted time on the phone to customer service, orders not processed as promised, etc. I was told that compensation is not possible, unless I accepted the broken dishwasher. Another apology... Complete empty words at this point. I said, "If you're not going to compensate me in some way, I had no faith in HD's products," that as a result I felt their customer service was reprehensible, and that I wanted the dishwasher removed and my money back. The Customer Service Rep told me there would be a restocking fee.

At that point, I expressed my sincere displeasure regarding HD's lack of customer service, and asked to speak to his supervisor. He said he would talk to someone about the restocking fee and put me on hold. He came back and said I would not be charged a restocking fee (seriously! - Thanks so much for that...). He further told me that I would not get my money back ($850 by the way) until the delivery company picked up the broken dishwasher, at which time the return "could be processed". I asked if the delivery company could come back today and get it, as they were obviously out doing deliveries. No. I said I wanted it to be picked up as soon as possible, as I wanted my money back.

He looked at the schedule and said Feb 24 (another 2 weeks). I asked for an earlier date, saying that is ridiculous, this is a pickup not a delivery, their delivery guys could pick it up on a return trip anytime. I asked him to call the delivery company to see if he could get an earlier date (this was not offered, I had to persist). He said he called them and that the broken dishwasher would be picked up next Saturday. Again, he apologized for my inconvenience.

Fast forward to the next Saturday... Feb 17, 2018. Again, I did not receive a phone call from Armstrong the night before. I called and left a msg on the VM at Armstrong - no response was ever received, even until today. I call HD Customer Service AGAIN. I'm told, after being put on hold a few more times, that they could not get an earlier date and the pick up date for the broken dishwasher is Feb 24. Again, I express my displeasure with HD's lack of customer service - seriously, would it have been that difficult for someone from HD (or the delivery company) to have called me so I did not waste yet another Saturday waiting around for people that never come?

Feb 23 - again, no call from the delivery company. I call HD Customer Service at 6:10 pm asking what is going on, as again, I received no call from Armstrong about picking up the broken dishwasher on Feb 24 (as promised). The Customer Service person said they would call the delivery company. He comes back on the line and said Armstong is closed, and that they are likely not going to deliver tomorrow. I ask to speak to a supervisor. I'm put through to Joel. I say I want this issue resolved. He tells me Armstrong is closed now, but that he is working again the following day, starting at 11:30 am. Joel said he would personally look into the issue, call the moving company when he gets in, in the morning, and call me back by 12:30 pm on Feb 24.

On the morning of Feb 24, I leave yet another VM for Armstrong, and noted that I did not receive a call back from my voicemail left the previous weekend. And, no surprise... I do not receive the promised call from Joel by 12:30 on Feb 24. I give him the benefit of the doubt and wait over an hour, before calling HD Customer Service AGAIN at 1:37 pm. I'm told by the female customer service agent that no one by the name of Joel is a supervisor there. I ask her to please check the file notes, as I spoke with him the day before and he may have left notes.

Sure enough, she finds "Joel" in another department. She puts me through to him (this takes about 20 minutes, 2 customer service people who ask the same questions x2 (VERY ANNOYING), before I get put through to Joel. I express my displeasure that he did not call me back as promised. He said he sent Armstrong an email and had not yet heard back, so he hadn't called me (could this email not have been send the night before, the first time I asked him?). I said good customer service dictates that when you say you are going to do something (ie call someone back by a certain time), you should do it... Even if you don't have an answer yet – give a status update.

Of course he apologized (hollow words obviously) and said there is nothing he could do. I said why can't you call them? He said ok. I'm put on hold for about the 100th time (after numerous calls), he comes back and says they're closed and nothing can be done until Monday. I said you have $850 of my money and I want my money returned. It's not my fault you can get your ** together and pick up the dishwasher as scheduled. It's been sitting in my kitchen since Jan 20, and I want it out. I want my money back now, HD's errors are not my fault and you have $850 of my money that you won't give back until you pick up the dishwasher, so pls pick it up today, as you had previously promised you would do. Call another mover I don't care, just get it picked up as I want my money back.

I'm told he can't do that and I have to be "patient". Really?!?! I've been MORE than patient, with NO COMPENSATION whatsoever, REPREHENSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE (and after reading other comments on this page, I can see that I am not alone), and HOLLOW APOLOGIES. I ask to speak to Joel's supervisor, as I want to speak to someone who can do more than send emails and leave voicemails to the moving company and say they're sorry. Joel tells me he does not have a supervisor. I ask him who does his performance reviews as I want to speak to his boss. He tells me he doesn't have one (seems odd to me....?). He says he will personally follow up. I ask for his number, so the next time I call I don't have to go through a bunch of transfer calls, repeated questions and take me 20 mins to get through to him (as it did today).

He tells me he has no phone #, I have to call the main #. He says he'll send my issue to the "Escalation Department", but that they won't be in until Monday. I ask for the # for the Escalation Department, as at this point I have no faith that the issue will be passed on, or that anyone will call me back. I ask for the customer complaint address and phone #. He said I can only provide feedback online, through the customer service form on the website. I said I want to speak to a person in the customer complaint department, not send an email that I'll never receive any resolution to (which seems to be the pattern of HD staff). He said there is no number to call. I say go figure... HD obviously does not want to deal with customer complaints, which has become abundantly obvious to me.

Mr. Kinnaird - I WANT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE WHO HAS AUTHORITY AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK. You are holding my money hostage by not picking up this piece of junk that remains in my kitchen for the past 36 days. I have already purchased another dishwasher from one of your competitors, who have 10000x the customer service that you have. This is the first time I purchased anything online with HD, and I can affirm that given my experience, I will never ever set foot in a HD store ever again, and will never ever purchase anything from HD. Please come and PICK UP YOUR JUNK and GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

Was supposed to have a delivery on 2/15 but no one contacted me to say my washer and dryer were on the way so I called both delivery service who then told me they weren't coming and we needed to reschedule. Fast forward to today. Have been calling all morning between Home Depot and the delivery service after I was told by the delivery place that our order was canceled, except we didn't cancel it. Now my washer is missing and I am the one that has to keep calling people back. This is the worst service I have ever gotten from Home Depot and we have been dealing with them for a few years. All we want is answers and no one knows what to tell me.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Bad communication between delivery and store. Bought 2 appliances; cancelled one and they said the delivery date would change so I cancelled whole order. Delivery was calling me; I talked to store and they said my delivery was cancelled; 2 nights later at 8 PM, the delivery person knocked at my door. Three - four weeks later, delivery called me today. Why do they have to make this so complicated. By the way, I went to a competitor to make purchase.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

When Home Depot had my washer and dryer delivered, my home was damaged by the carelessness of the delivery team. Several nicks on the walls, a door that got banged in and paint scraped off the walls due to them being careless when bringing them into the laundry room. I immediately took this up with the Home Depot I had purchased the set from and was told "it would be taken care of".

After endless emails being sent, the owner of the delivery company called me. I could not understand a single syllable that he was saying and to top that off, he sounded intoxicated. That conversation got me nowhere. I proceeded to contact Home Depot again and they told me to contact the Home Depot Claim Adjuster named Jessica. She did not return my initial calls, but I happened to make a last attempt at contacting her and was lucky enough to have her pick up. I gave her the claim number for my case and she said I needed to wait some more to hear from the delivery company.

At this point, I became very annoyed and tried to nicely explain to her that I feel as if I am getting the runaround. She told me I needed to be patient. HA! Patient? This has been going on for over a month! I then said, "Look, I don't want to have to turn this into a legal situation where I have to hire a lawyer." Her response to that was, "Well ma'am you have to do what you gotta do". I cannot believe the unprofessionalism and lack of caring that I have gotten from Home Depot. I had thought I was making a really good choice when going with them for my appliances, but apparently not! I will never spend another dime there again and I encourage anyone reading this not to as well!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I will not tell you the 1st time GE sent two men to install my Microwave convection oven... But the second set of installers never installed it right as they did not read the installation manual. I not knowing this was told by a friend who came to my house that it was installed to recirculate back in the house rather than the vent to the outside that was obvious. I thought they did it correctly till then... When I called Home Depot in several different phone numbers and talked to supervisor and was hung up on by one c/s person... they told me the installation was only guaranteed for 30 days and that I had to call Maytag... who called out a service company only when they called to set up a time. They told me they would not check installations only problems. My problem is it is not broke. It works but it works improperly. So now when I use the oven the heat is going to come back into my house.

As long as GE is the contract for installations I will never do business with Home Depot. I have ordered two ref. and 3 Microwaves all over the range... Previous to this as I have two homes. I am in the midst of remodeling one and will need carpet, wood floors, toilets, sinks and faucets and none will I get installed from Home Depot service. They don't seem to be bothered that the installation was done wrong. Only that 30 days has passed so it is not anyone's issue but mine now.

BUYER BEWARE. I CANNOT FIND ANYWHERE WHERE IT SAYS INSTALLATION IS ONLY GUARANTEED FOR 30 DAYS.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Bought a GE washer from HD with free delivery and installation. Long story short... No call 30 minutes Prior to delivery. Not delivered within 4 hour window as promised. Placed washer in basement and left without installation. HD referred me to 3rd party delivery service for resolution after delivery guys stated that I told them I would install myself! Can't recommend HD delivery services, my experience with Lowe's is much much better and recommended.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

We have had a horrible experience purchasing washer/dryer from Home Depot. At scheduled delivery appointment they brought us two severely damaged washer and dryer and offered me 75$ discount to accept those. After we refused to accept the items we have been told that they will set up the next delivery within 48 hours. However after five days of hearing nothing I called them and after two hours discussion they told me that they can deliver washer/dryer after 5 days, means totals of 3 week after purchase to deliver it to me. Never trust their delivery, we are now in the process of canceling the order and get the refunds which seems gonna take forever.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I ordered a refrigerator online before New Year and scheduled a delivery on 27th January. I was told that I will get a call the day before and never received one. I had to follow up with them to make sure it was on schedule. Finally it came in with damage and I refused delivery. It is understandable that the product may get damaged during the delivery. What made me hate is the customer service when I tried to reach them. The way they speak to their customers are unacceptable and rude. After multiple follow up I got a call after 5 days saying the delivery was scheduled for Feb 6th. Their process definitely does not include customer satisfaction. They don't care about the customer's schedule but have their own timelines. Even a missed promised date does not take priority for them.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I having a very bad experience with the delivery services of my appliances. I still waiting 4 months for the company assist my claim of repair my floor, because the delivery company that Home Depot's hiring was negligent and broke my vinyl floor.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Today is Jan 31st, per the automatic phone call on Jan 30th evening, our ordered appliances should be delivered between 1:00 PM ~5:00 PM (later, I called home depot, the schedule in your system was between 3:45 ~ 7:45 PM). I went to the delivery address before 1:00 PM and waited for them until 7:45 PM. Still, no one calls us or show up for delivery. During the long waiting period, I was not able to get drink/food and have to make several calls to the Home Depot subcontractor and The Bridge water 202 Home Depot.

The feedback is that the truck already on the road and I should just wait, or they can’t reach the delivery team, or the office closed. One of the GE’s representatives, a lady named Lisa (I can’t get her name clearly but very close), told me on around 4:20 PM, that our sequence number is 14, and now the truck at stop 13, so we will be their next stop, and we should receive a call within 30 minutes. But apparently, she may lie to me.

So, I called again around 5:19, and the lady told me she couldn’t find that information which Lisa told us. But on a later call, another gentleman said he can see that we stop 14, but he doesn’t know where is the truck. So let’s put this aside, I think I can’t trust this company any longer. Now I have to find The Home Depot, who is selling the appliances to us directly and received our full payment about two months ago to take your responsibility to make our delivery happen. We do not care if it’s from which company, we just want our goods showed up with new in box and been installed per our order correctly.

As a customer who been regularly buying from home depot, I hope you as representative from home depot, a huge company, can concern about your customer’s frustration. I have personally been waste one full day of Jan24, one-half day till late evening on Jan 29, and another half day till almost 8:00 PM on Jan 31. And each travel to the delivery address is more than 35 minutes, and I took days off for this never show up, no feedback delivery. If you were me, what’s your feeling? Yeah, Home Depot is a big company, you may never have an ear for us.

So here are some questions: Is that our appliances been stolen? Is that the delivery company just do not want to make delivery to us because they made some many mistakes and dared not to show up? Are they just delay our delivery because our last name is Asian (I hope this is not the case!!!). We are tired of dealing with the delivery company, we just want with Home Depot to take care of this, and I believe if the Home Depot (Bridgewater 202) store want to solve this issue, you can easily arrange delivery for us on time and in time. So, please do not pass the ball to GE or whatever the 3rd or 4th party which we do not even know the name and never have the luck to talk directly. We just need the product that we bought and the warranty that for our appliance may already waste two months?

Our last request has never received a formal feedback from your store, and that makes us feel that the Home Depot (Bridgewater 202) store do not care about our case. I hope this letter can make you do something for the customer who paid you. We reserve the right to claim for a compensation for the loss of our time, transportation expense, time to deal with all the unnecessary issues that related with this order, mental stress and health impact due to the long waiting time.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I purchased a refrigerator from Home Depot and had them install it. One and a half years later the icemaker and freezer are not working properly. I call for a repair, but the person claims my fridge was not installed properly so the warranty is void. I explained Home Depot installed the unit, but was told by Susan at the Honolulu Home Depot that it is my responsibility to know the ventilation requirements and thus it's my fault.

In the meantime, I spent about 35 hours on the phone trying to speak with a manager, left many unreturned messages, and had several people promise to help that never followed up. A second person was sent to confirm with the same findings. I'm told by Home Depot there isn't anything they will do. I get a letter explaining my warranty (which I paid $250 for) was voided. At this point, I lodged a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and was refunded the repair estimate and warranty ($800.00). I chose to purchase a new unit from Sears Appliances and donated my previous unit to the food bank. 6 months later I get the refund, but only after the BBB got involved--not cool.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

We purchased an LG appliance package from the Black Friday sale 11/30/2017 and were told that the items would be delivered 1/27/18. Ok we didn't mind the wait as it gave us time to redo our kitchen, but January 15th the LG customer service center calls and informs us that the microwave selected on our package was discontinued, they were going to upgrade it at no cost. Ok, we are reasonable people. On January 18th we receive another call for exactly the same reason and I was thinking well at least they are on top of things... WELL THAT WAS TOTALLY NOT THE CASE. January 27th came with no appliances delivered, so we had someone paid to install the appliances that had no appliances to install.

I called the LG customer service and we were told that our appliances were not scheduled to be delivered until February 10th. SO WE HAVE NO REFRIGERATOR, NO DISHWASHER, NO STOVE OR MICROWAVE UNTIL THEN!!! A trip to Home Depot on the 28th was a waste of gas as they can't get ahold of anyone on the weekend, so this morning I have spent 4 hours going between Home Depot, LG and my husband who both companies continue to disrupt at work even after being asked, then told to call me instead. The outcome they believe is satisfactory? February 6th. Yeah the 500.00 we saved for this sale has already been spent in the food that was without refrigeration being thrown away, having to order cooked food, an installation charge and another full week without the appliances. Maybe we shouldn't have expected our fully paid for appliances to be delivered on time and gotten rid of our old appliances?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

We purchased a Whirlpool front load washing machine on Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018. The sales person in the Cartersville, GA store (Darlene **) was a pleasure to work with. She was knowledgeable about the products, friendly and professional. Our delivery was set for Thursday, January 25th before 4:30 PM. I took the day off. Waited and waited. At 4:45 PM I called the store. Darlene called me back and apologized that they overbooked deliveries for that day and my washer would be delivered on Tuesday Jan. 30th. No phone calls were made to let me know. Instead I wasted an entire day sitting around waiting for a delivery that wasn’t coming. I was ready to cancel the order so I called the assistant store manager and he arranged for Saturday delivery and offered compensation which he later reneged. A TERRIBLE experience!!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

We ordered an LG washer/dryer over Labor Day 2017. Delivery was delayed by more than 6 weeks and when they delivered, they only brought a dryer. We were told the washer was on backorder. Long story short, a faulty washer was delivered when I was at work that my husband accepted. The top right corner was melted metal. I spent the next 3 months making over 20 phone calls to LG before a generic company that said they deliver to Home Depot, JC Penney, and Costco installed our final washer that looks new- which is what we expected back in September 2017!!! I highly suggest you avoid Home Depot for your appliance purchases due to the HUGE hassle I got over getting my final product. I am so over this now. Hope this benefits future shoppers!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Purchased washer dryer and not only do they refuse to let you speak to a human being, also they take up your entire day making you wait from 7 am to 7 pm. Last time I purchase appliances from Home Depot, terrible customer service!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

We bought our new washer & dryer in Home Depot through phone call and it was initially schedule for 1/12/18 to deliver, install and haul away the old ones. They called us and knocked at the door at the same time almost. And due to the snow they cannot move the new washer & dryer to our basement so they left everything in our garage. They told us to schedule another window for installation and haul away. We did immediately and it was scheduled on 1/18/18. On that day they was supposed to show up between 10am~2pm but never shown up. We call them around 3pm and they said they cannot connect the driver. So we have to reschedule again by the end of day because for sure they won't show up. So the next schedule is again another week 1/24/18. And we've been out of washer & dryer for 3 weeks, no laundry for 3 weeks. Not sure if on 1/24 they will show up or not since so far we didn't receive any call yet.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

We had schedule to deliver our appliances on Saturday between 12 to 5pm. We wait for delivery staff from 12 and we receive call on 3:30 that mentioned our stuffs will arrive in 30 minutes. We waited until for 2 hours. Nobody showed up. After several call to delivery service at 6pm we found our delivery status was missed. I didn’t hear any doorbell or knock and there was not any notice behind the door that at least we knew that we missed delivery. I waited 6 hours and nothing at the end. We removed our refrigerator before delivery came so right now we don’t have any refrigerator in our kitchen and we have baby at home, We cannot wait for one week to delivery my appliance. People should hide behind the door. Otherwise they just run away fast. I sent my complaint to Home Depot customer service and didn't get any response. Horrible delivery service.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Purchased a washer and dryer from Home Depot on Jan 10/18. Scheduled delivery was for 1/20/18. A part of the delivery was not only to install but also to remove my old washer/dryer. Upon scheduled delivery, movers came at approx. 1:00 pm and delivered and picked up old appliances but did not install. The delivery guys had mentioned that someone else would be coming within the next 30-60 minutes to do the install. No one showed up. I called the 1-800 number provided on receipt and spoke with the appliances department to which I was told that installation is extra and was not a part of my order. I vehemently informed them that it is indeed a part of my order and this issue needs to be fixed. The receiver recommended I call Home Depot to get this sorted out to which I did and they confirmed that installation should have been done during the time of delivery.

To make a long story short, I did a lot of back and forth between Home Depot, the appliance department, installation department and even Ovation delivery (the company HD uses). Home Depot was recommended to me but I will never recommend them to anyone else. I am still waiting for my machines to be installed. I do not know why there is so much confusion and why me as the customer has to be chasing everyone to get some kind of result. I now have to wait on what appears to be the installer’s time to get this rectified as there is no sense of urgency. I went with HD thinking that since they are a known and reputable company, they would not have these kind of issues. Clearly I was wrong. Someone either needs to get their stuff together or be dropped from doing business together. This is so upsetting, disappointing and unprofessional!!!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I purchased a Samsung refrigerator and microwave from Home Depot, an 11/25/2017 online Black Friday sale. The original order said a delivery date of Jan 5, 2018. They charged my credit card immediately for the purchase. January 4th, I get a call saying that my order is delayed but they don't know why. I have to track down someone from Samsung that tells me my microwave is holding up the order. My current refrigerator is on its last legs so I said cancel the microwave so that I can receive my order. The Samsung employee told me I would get my refrigerator in a couple days if I canceled. I wait on the phone line forever for my new delivery date and she says, "Oops, didn't change your delivery date at all." It was still 1/12/2018 and we can't add the microwave back on. It was a great price on the microwave so I lost out on the savings.

I schedule another vacation day so that I can be at home for the delivery. The delivery company calls on 1/11/2018 to tell me my 4 hour window is 2 pm - 6 pm. On 1/12/18, they never show up to deliver my merchandise. I call the delivery company and am told Samsung didn't have the refrigerator in the warehouse. I call Samsung and they are absolutely clueless. My delivery date remains 1/12/2018 with no update. They didn't have the courtesy to tell me my refrigerator didn't show up and they allowed me to wait an entire afternoon for a delivery that was never intended to happen.

On 1/15/2018, I contact Home Depot to help resolve the problem. I spent almost 2 hours on the phone and nothing was resolved. I was told they had almost 40 refrigerators in the warehouse by HD. Samsung can't figure out what happened and repeatedly tried to get me to cancel the refrigerator order. I insisted I wanted my merchandise. Again, the price was great and I can't order another one for that price. Samsung had to start a "document search" that could take up to 48 hours. Why do I care where they lost their merchandise? Why would they not just send me one of the others in the warehouse? Apparently, that is an unreasonable expectation.

Today (1/18/2018), I have yet to hear from anyone regarding my order and the supposed document search. I was told someone would call and schedule the delivery. I had the HD employee call my local store to see if they had a refrigerator in stock that they could deliver. The local store calls me back to offer a loaner. I don't need the hassle of taking another day off to get a loaner there. I did not request a loaner, though the gesture was the only positive out of this entire mess.

Samsung, the delivery company and Home Depot each take zero responsibility for fulfilling the order. Home Depot says, "Gosh what can we do, it is them." I paid Home Depot and they need to resolve the situation. Meanwhile, I have burned two vacation days for no reason, paid for the product 8 weeks ago and have nothing!!! I did have to specifically ask that my microwave credit be applied to my account. The HD employee did that but didn't take off the install charge that was associated with the microwave. Another hassle I will have to track down.

Samsung is particularly annoying. They will tell you any manner of false information to get off the phone. They can't send me a refrigerator because they will have to charge me for another refrigerator. Of course, they do not have access to my credit info since I bought from HD. The lack of professionalism and inability to honor their sale prices is astonishing. I thought Home Depot was a quality company, employee owned and committed to quality customer service. I highly recommend you go elsewhere when looking for appliances. I have lost a lot of money in paid time off, phone time and still don't have a much needed refrigerator.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I advice not to buy home appliances from HD, first delivery guys came and refused to deliver as we did not have new hoses. Second time, I rebooked for delivery but no one show up that day. Third time, another delivery guys came and this time, I have new hoses but they told us that we can't install hose. You have to pay $150 extra, my wife negotiate to get installation for $100. It was mistake as installation was only hook up pipes. NEVER BUY FROM HD.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I am extremely upset about the delivery of my new refrigerator purchased online from Home Depot and delivered by Home Delivery America in Union NJ (201) 758-8081‬. This horrible experience took place yesterday January 15, 2018 and since last evening I have been trying numerous ways to resolve it with no success. The delivery of my refrigerator arrived at 5:45 even though I specified in the online order that my building only accepts deliveries up until 5pm. The delivery workers stated that my door is not wide enough to bring the refrigerator in, then I pulled out my own meter and showed them that it is in fact 32” wide and the refrigerator is only 30”. They removed my old refrigerator and proceeded to install the new one, by install I mean putting it in place and plugging it in. They did not install the water line for which I was charged nor did they make sure that it was all working properly.

I called their company only to be told that there is no installation. They just bring the water line and only install if there already is a water line in place, which makes no sense. Then they left. I proceeded to call Home Depot to complain and spoke to Mark and then to Michael and both got disconnected or hung up on me. While I was doing that my two excited children (ages 4 and 5) run to open the refrigerator and came out of the kitchen with a working drill. The delivery workers left a working drill in the refrigerator, thank God no one got hurt. Their negligence put my children in danger!!! Someone could have easily lost an eye. I proceeded to call Home Depot and the Home Delivery America company but got no answers. Then at 8:30 pm there is a knock on the door and it is the delivery workers returning for their drill. I told them that I will return it to them only after I speak to someone from their company and file a proper complaint report.

I tried to call the company at ‭(201) 758-8081‬ but got their answering machine and left a couple of messages. Then a women named Beth or Maddy, as she used two names in the same conversation called me from ‭**‬ and when I told her what happened she would not give me the delivery workers' names, nor a complaint number and in the end hung up on me. The worker left and several minutes later I got a call from the 90th precinct ‭**‬ and the officer told me that the delivery workers are complaining that I won’t give their tool back. I told the officer the whole story and how dangerous the negligence of these workers was and asked that they please send an officer to my house and I would be happy to give the tool back but I want a written report.

At 9:30 pm officers ** and ** came over and I explained the whole situation to them and gave them the drill back. They instructed me to file a complaint against the delivery company not only with Home Depot, but also with the Better Business Bureau, which I did. I also contacted the delivery company and filed an official complaint with them. This whole process endangered my children’s lives, wasted a ton of my time and still my refrigerator which cost over $1500 is not fully functioning!!! I was texting with several people from Home Depot including Kim, Luis and Scott from Home Depot but none of them have been able to resolve my issue. All I am asking is for a plumber to be send to my house to finish the installation at no cost to me at a time convenient for me!!! Or to be credited to my credit card $350 which is the average it takes for a plumber to do the job and I will hire someone myself.

I cannot believe that Home Depot works with such a negligent company which endangers the lives of children and does not complete the work properly. I hope to hear from you soon in regards to this issue. I also have tons of screenshots of my conversations with Luis and Scott but all are useless because they keep telling me to call the 1800 number which I have tried and can’t get a Home Depot representative on the phone. To say I finally connected with a person and talked to 2 representatives and their supervisor and it turned out that they were not from Home Depot but from the horrible delivery company and of course were not helpful at all. As you can see I also emailed with the customer-care and got redirected by them to the 1800 numbers as well. I am simply at a lack of words for this horrible customer service and the whole experience and will be very vocal about it. Outraged, Customer.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

My husband and I purchased a washer and dryer. I went back in 2 days later to cancel my order because of problems Samsung has with their washers blowing up causing injuries. They cancelled my order. Their workers don't seem knowledgeable. I hoped on getting store credit to purchase another brand with them. Instead they hold on to your money for days and will not tell me when I will get back my money. I wish I read the reviews. I will never recommend HD again or shop there. Very Unhappy.

Home Depot Appliances Company Information