Babylon, NY

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

About Plessers Appliances

Plesser's appliance is a family owned business that was founded in 1919. One of the nations oldest appliance and electronics retailers. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation in the industry.

We offer the best in prices and service. "Its always lesser at Plesser," is our motto. Feel free to call us 7 days a week with any appliance questions you may have. We offer nationwide shipping on most major brands of appliances.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

Plessers Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plessers Appliances?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2022

Great experience with Plesser's Appliances! John ** was the Sales Associate that helped me and was very knowledgeable. The exact model of Bosch dishwasher I was looking for was out of stock everywhere I looked. John did not stop when he noted they did not have any in stock of that particular Bosch dishwasher either, but rather narrowed down a model option that was exactly what I was looking for minus a very small difference (inconsequential - split utensil basket) that did not affect the performance of the dishwasher. First time ordering a dishwasher to be delivered 4 states away, so I was a little nervous, but the appliance was delivered safely / damage-free and within 12 days of ordering. Definitely will order through them again in the future!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

A couple of months ago I started looking for a refrigerator that had very specific requirements as to size, color and other attributes. After much research, I found the refrigerator that met my needs. No other one would do. So I started calling around: Big Box hardware stores, local appliance stores and soon, any possible lead on the internet. With no luck. Making one last ditch effort I called the last place on my list: Plessers Appliances, BBQs and TVs, etc. I expected to hear another NO. But Jennifer **, Inside Sales Associate, said, 'I'll look around and call you back'. And she did, within the hour. And she found one! She arranged the sale and transportation from NY to NC! Who gives that kind of service these days!?! Well, Jennifer does. Thank You So Very Much!! I am so happy. Monica G.

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 18, 2022

I haven't had a chance to test the appliances we purchased but I must give a great big thank you to our "super salesperson" EMILY. In a matter of minutes, she was able to find the exact appliances we wanted. She was courteous and knowledgeable (unlike experiences we've had with other retailers). There was no pressure but Emily listened to our needs. Consequently, we purchased all our kitchen appliances...GE as requested and I will be happy to review them at a later date. Thanks Emily...keep up the good work!!!!

Original review: April 29, 2022

I couldn’t possibly be more impressed by Plessers after having a truly horrible experience with a different retailer. I was trying to replace a gas wall oven with a new unit from a reputable big box store. I ordered two different models and waited nine months for them to tell me both were no longer manufactured. I did some more internet research and found that Plessers had both of the previous ovens in stock on their website. I called Mike ** in the Babylon store to confirm this. He was great. Quick, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, accommodating. They had both units in stock. I placed the order over the phone in just a few minutes.

I received several emails from Mike and Plessers confirming specifics a few minutes later. Three hours later I received a call from Plessers scheduling the installation for the end of the same week. It was installed as promised and the installation experience was terrific as well. In and out in 45 minutes. I live on Long Island but not close to either Plessers Babylon or Southampton stores. Because of this, I hadn’t really heard about them prior to my attempting to search the internet for my specific models of interest. I would have thought a larger big-box store would offer superior stock and service. I was absolutely wrong. I had a similar experience with a different big box store this year when ordering a refrigerator. Frustrating is an understatement. My subsequent research showed me Plessers has been around well over 100 years and their customers are happy. I will shop with Plessers for my appliances going forward. It’s just so much simpler. I realize this sounds like an advertisement, a shill or fake review. It truly is not. Customer Service is important.

Original review: April 25, 2022

M. ** You did a great job since you are very knowledgeable across the board with suppliers. You comprehended immediately all of our needs and how best to fit them with the inventory and delivery requests. Five stars across the spectrum of professionalism, understanding both the buyer’s desires and how best to match them most efficiently. On top of it all you are a lot of fun to work with. Hope we have the chance to do more down the road and share some BBQ time/location!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2022

An appliance purchase is a collaboration between the customer and the sales person/customer service persons. This is clearly evident at Plessers. Mr. Peter ** is a knowledgeable and highly professional sales agent. I have purchased appliances from Plessers before and continue to be impressed and grateful for their business acumen.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2022

After waiting 10 months for a dishwasher from another appliance store and receiving the item crushed in on one side (ah, no, not taking that) we scoured the web for an alternative company. Plessers was the only company that had my model in stock for immediate delivery. I wish I had found them first! A big shout out to Jennifer ** the sales associate working on Thanksgiving Eve who made the purchase a breeze! She was cheerful and professional and a pleasure to work with.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

Plesser's had the discontinued range we had been looking for everywhere and couldn't find at any other location that shipped nationwide. We'd ordered one at another large online appliance retailer almost a year ago and we're still waiting to have it shipped to us, and despite checking in periodically we were not notified that the item had been discontinued. Ordering from Plesser's was straightforward and simple - thank you so much Daran for your friendly and prompt assistance! Next time I will look here first!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

Emily D was outstanding. She was very knowledgeable and patient through process. Gave truthful ideas that helped my wife to make a quick decision. Product specs made decision easy to make. I would highly recommend Emily D to anyone that needs buy appliances.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Plessers delivered for us and found a hard-to-get Bosch refrigerator at a great price—$150 less than anywhere else! Jennifer provided amazing customer service. She was fast, efficient and very helpful. I would definitely recommend Plessers!

Plessers Appliances author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1919, Plessers Appliances continues to offer old-fashioned service but with modern buying power. As a member of the Inter-Country nationwide appliance co-op, they bring nine billion dollars in sales to the table, so they can stay competitive with large chains and big box stores.

• Fast delivery: Using five fully stocked warehouses allows for quick delivery at virtually any address.

• Discount credit available: Buy and pay no interest for 12 months on qualifying purchases at Plessers Appliances, with credit approval.

• Wide selection: Plessers Appliances carries almost 100 different brands, offering a wide selection of appliances to choose from.

• Limited 10-year warranty: Although it does not cover labor or freight charges, this limited warranty will offer free replacement parts during the covered period. This is one of the longest warranty options on the market.

• Shipping discounts available: Plessers Appliances frequently runs free shipping promotions and installation within their New York service area.

Plessers Appliances Company Information