4.65/5
  • 1 star
Based on 37 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need an appliance store?

Plessers Appliances

Plesser's appliance is a family owned business that was founded in 1919. One of the nations oldest appliance and electronics retailers. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation in the industry.

We offer the best in prices and service. "Its always lesser at Plesser," is our motto. Feel free to call us 7 days a week with any appliance questions you may have. We offer nationwide shipping on most major brands of appliances.

FIND OUT MORE FIND OUT MORE
    Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experience
    Dissatisfied with the experience
    Satisfied with the experience
    Happy with the experience
    Would recommend to a friend
    Last updated: Jan. 10, 2018

131 Plessers Appliances Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I've never had such great service since long time and never knew it exists. I placed an order with Stephen a sales rep online and I was told that one of my items is on back order till end of December. Early January, I followed up with him about the delay and he told me that the item wasn't received yet from the manufacturer. As a resolution, he offered me an upgrade my kitchen set from stainless steel to Black stainless for free which would have cost me 400$ extra.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

My family needed a new refrigerator... I found this store online. Called the toll-free number and got a sales agent whose name is Barry. I knew exactly what I wanted. Barry informed me the product was to be shipped from the east coast. To be honest because I live in Los Angeles I was a bit skeptical. Now that I have received the refrigerator I cannot praise the company enough. I was told the company has been in business for about 100 years. It really shows in the professional service. My experience was really very awesome. Cannot thank you guys enough. The price was unbelievable and unbeatable. Thank you guys for the great experience. My next major appliance purchase will again be with you guys!!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Although I have not completed the process and received my items yet, I was thoroughly impressed and satisfied with Gene who processed my order. He was also very helpful in getting back to me after I requested my cooktop be delivered before my countertop was installed.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Plessers, and particularly sales associate Steve **. We began shopping for major appliances in the Los Angeles area, where we live, and had horrible experiences with sales associates not getting back to us, being too busy or simply not being knowledgeable enough. Then, I searched around online and discovered that Plessers not only had the best prices, but also offered no tax and free shipping. Given the number of appliances we needed for our new kitchen, this added up to considerable savings.

But that's not all... when I called to try and decide which appliances would be best for us, Steve took his time answering all our questions, made excellent recommendations, and found us the best possible rebates as well. In the weeks since, he has also been quick to respond to any questions or concerns that came up. He has consistently gone above and beyond. We will definitely be calling Steve at Plessers whenever we're in the market for new appliances again in the future, and recommend him to everyone we know.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Bought all our new appliances for our new Home from Plessers. They rock! We had a few issues with Whirlpool, but Dominique ** was so professional and worked so hard to get thing right. Thank you Dominique for your wonderful customer service. Also, thanks Gene internet sales manager for a great job too!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plessers Appliances?

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

We purchased a number of Samsung products from Plessers for our new kitchen. We unfortunately encountered an issue with the range we purchased. Laury ** was assigned to us as our customer service rep. She was outstanding in all aspects and instrumental in resolving the issue. Her manner, diligence, and effort were outstanding. We have subsequently been able to swap out the improperly functioning range for a new one. Having Laury as our advocate was a feather in Plessers' cap.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

My salesperson was Stephen, I just ordered my stove and dishwasher and he help me find the best appliances for my home, he was patient and very understanding with my needs. Told me all the rebates that went with my order and got me the best price he could. My hats off to Steve.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I had the pleasure of speaking with John to order a Samsung refrigerator. He was very knowledgeable about the refrigerator and the pricing landscape of other companies. He explained to me the process of delivery as well as their promotion of gold delivery service mail-in rebate. John was very pleasant and very professional to talk to. I did not feel pressured into buying anything but decided to go with Plessers Appliance instead of other companies due to the amazing customer service from John.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

My salesperson was Maynard **. He handled my purchase efficiently and with grace and humor. I haven't received my order yet, but if my experience with Maynard is any indication, then I'm sure I will be pleased. The price was competitive and I would recommend Plessers to any and all.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I have just placed my order (COOKTOP) and cannot say enough about the salesperson Barry with regard to his courteous manner and knowledge. He called back every time I had questions regarding my order. He is a credit to the company and a pleasure to do business with.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

So I was told to buy the 24" "built-in" Bosch microwave for my 24" cabinet (in amongst my $10,750 order) and when it arrived it is not a "built-in" microwave and it does not fit in my 24" cabinet. Straightforward I guessed as they'd replace it with one that did. Well not quite. They want a 25% restocking fee ($141.25) and a shipping fee back to New York ($175.00) and they recommend I'd be better selling it online! The cheek. It was their mistake in the first place! Any savings I thought I'd made going with Plessers are straight out the window. Check the small print and avoid this company.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

While I have not yet received my order, Jennifer was very helpful. She answered all my questions and helped me through the ordering process. Very pleased with the experience, and I will be happy to add to this review after my order arrives.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I am very please my internet purchase from Plessers appliances... Eugene ** is wonderful sales manager, he explained me everything in detailed and followed-up with me after sales. Thank you so much for the competitive price and great service. I really appreciate it.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I never gave a review for a retail store before but I must say I was very pleased in dealing with Plessers. I found them online and was very dubious at first. But after reading great reviews of the company, I took a chance. Their price was very competitive and the delivery was on time. The best of all was they gave me a price reduction after delivery to match a lower price.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I was so pleased with the ordering of my dishwasher through Plessers that I wanted to post a review. My order was handled by Jennifer ** who was a delight to work with. She was knowledgeable, upbeat and very helpful at answering my questions. I haven't gotten my dishwasher yet but I sure hope the delivery goes as well as the ordering process did. Great job Jennifer!!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

Plessers is great for appliances. It is my ‘go to’ place when shopping for appliances. Jennifer ** is like my personal shopper. She is honest with me about choices and now knows and understands my tastes. I highly recommend Plessers and Jennifer!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

This has to be the worst experience I have ever had purchasing an appliance. Placed the order on Sept. 1, 2017. A series of delivery days ensued and get a call from the trucking company at 5.30 pm on Oct 10th that they are delivering it at 7 am on Oct 11. Never got a call from Plessers asking if the date and time worked for me... then the delivery guys would not take my old refrigerator even though Steve the salesman told me for $35 they would haul away my old refrigerator. And today the customer service team at Plessers are not being helpful. Beware of this company.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

If you want the best buying experience for appliances that you have ever had, go to Plessers and ask for Jennifer. She is the best of the best. Jennifer will get the best deal for you and be with you from start to finish. You will not find better prices any place. Plessers is the best and can not be beat. They will treat you as family.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I have been researching refrigerators for about a week trying to find one that met all of our requirements, i.e.: Best price, cabinet depth, black stainless, etc. When I contacted Plessers' customer service I had the good fortune to speak to a very professional customer service representative, Jennifer **, she patiently & expertly explained the details surrounding our purchase. I had explored all other options & Plessers' offered the best price by far.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

This is my first order with Plessers. I am very impressed already, and I haven't even received my invoice yet. My sales rep was Jennifer **--very personable yet efficient. She has supplied me with information about my order that really eases my concern in buying a major appliance from a new company. I also read reviews for the company and feel very confident in my purchase, and the price beat other companies prices for the same item.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I looked around Denver for a Refridge, decided to look on internet before purchase. I was very very nervous about purchasing thru internet, The price was 800.00 less than buying local, decided to give it a try, really pleased from start to finish. Very easy. No hassle. Would highly recommend.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

First, Plessers had the best price, including shipping and tax. Then they had a 10 year parts warranty included. Then they added a 5 year labor warranty for only 10% of the unit (ice makers fail for more than that) and if I don't use it, I get 50% back. Then when it was delivered, there was a ding in the side panel, of the door. They gave me the choice of 10% off, or replace the door. The ding, was not on a side we would normally see all the time, so we took the discount. Delivery took longer than we wanted, but we weren't in a rush so it was worth it. Very happy with them as a supplier.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Re: Jennifer **. If I were asked for recommendations for customer support, I would highly recommend Jennifer **. Jennifer has been a pleasure to work with over the past few months. She was very knowledgeable and helpful when we purchased our new appliances from Plessers for our new home. She always put forth her best effort to make sure we understood the procedures from start to finish. I always felt her warm smile even though our conversations were via phone. Way to go, Jennifer!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

First of all, I contacted Plessers at 9:00 PM EST expecting a recording giving me their store hours. But much to my surprise I was greeted by a very pleasant woman named Jennifer. I explained the purpose of my call was to get clarification regarding their delivery service and number of flights of steps involved with my house. Jennifer took the time to answer my questions and then politely asked if I wanted her help placing an order. I was planning on ordering my new washer and dryer via Plessers' website since it was late, but thought since she was so pleasant answering my delivery questions why not...

That's when I accidentally and inexplicably hung up on her twice while fulfilling the transaction. She called back immediately both times and joked about it. I couldn't be happier with the AMAZING savings at Plessers Appliance as well as the exceptional customer service. Now I just hope the delivery is as professional. If so, I will be back again for all my aging appliances.

Resolution response: Aug. 4, 2017

Despite what I've said about the customer service and delivery Barry did a very good job. He explained the pros and cons of buying and the best way to purchase something from Plessers. Call him at ** if you are interested in the price or have a problem.

Original review: July 30, 2017

Do NOT believe any of the 5 star reviews, they are fake. I'm sitting here on a Sunday waiting for a delivery which was to be made between 12-4 with a half hour phone call saying they are coming. It is 3:42 and no call! I was supposed to have the delivery on Friday but got a call at 9 saying the truck broke down. Believe the one star reviews and don't buy from Plessers because, yes, they have college girls that can't handle a bad situation and really don't care. The discounted price is not worth the aggravation!!!

Original review: July 29, 2017

Jennifer at Plessers is definitely a plus. She helped me patiently through selection and purchase of an appliance. She even searched rebates to see what I was eligible for. In addition, I was given her direct company email in case I had follow up questions. I can't rate this personalized online experience high enough.

Original review: July 12, 2017

Very Poor communication, Very Poor Customer Service and Very Poor Delivery Service. I submitted an order, received confirmation 3 days later. I telephoned before confirmation to get an estimate on delivery time while window was still open for cancelation. However, Plessers Appliances stated "they have no idea". Delivery was set for a whopping 3 weeks later, some 6 business days after order placement thru email!!! (So a temporary refrigerator had to be purchased to store food). I called to prevent that specifying there was no refrigeration in the home and if there was an estimate of over 5 days I would purchase from a different company. Then I was told... "that is the usual time period". It came 2 weeks later. Delivery was horrible! I am accustomed to good customer service from centers.

I spent an extra $50 for Gold Package delivery, which ONLY means leaving it inside your house verses at your front door. No set up, just put it inside your home. They did remove the box and packing foam... BUT THREW IT ON THE FRONT LAWN! To end even more horribly! I called Plessers and told them this experience and no lie... she replied... "What do you want us to do about it, we are in New York, do you want us to go back and pick up the trash"?! AND SHE WAS THE STATED MANAGER!!! I will campaign against this company based on my experience. One star is too much. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!

Original review: July 10, 2017

Since this was my first time online ordering appliances, I felt very nervous and unsure about purchasing off a brochure. However, Jennifer put me at ease very quickly with her professionalism and knowledge of the Samsung refrigerator. My original intent was to check stock and price on the refrigerator only and look at purchasing the other kitchen items later in the year. But Jennifer convinced me of the significant cost savings by bundle purchasing all the appliances, which is what I did. Later research proved that I had received a great deal and quality brand items. Thanks, Jennifer.

Original review: July 3, 2017

Barry **, one of the company's representative that I spoke with, was one of the most attentive, courteous, efficient, concerned and responsive persons that I have ever been able to speak with, in dealing with my purchasing an item for my home. I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT ANYONE making a purchase or having any problem or complaint with Plessers Appliances, should always ask to speak with Mr. **. The company should be EXTREMELY proud to have Mr. ** as a representative of Plessers Appliances. Thank you.

Original review: June 14, 2017

This is the second time I have dealt with Plessers ordering some high end grills & couldn't be more please with their professionalism & service! I would highly recommend them when it comes to knowledgeable people & awesome customer service!

Plessers Appliances Company Information

Fax:
    www.plessers.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use