Find an Appliance Stores partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About Plessers Appliances

Plesser's appliance is a family owned business that was founded in 1919. One of the nations oldest appliance and electronics retailers. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation in the industry.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Plessers Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plessers Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plessers Appliances?

Original review: May 7, 2021

I would like to thank Stephanie in the Customer Support department. We ordered our Whirlpool refrigerator the end of June 2020 and the salesperson said that it would take awhile for it to come in due to the covid situation. We were told we would get a $50.00 rebate once it came in. Well 9 months later we got our refrigerator and I asked the salesperson about the rebate and he said it expired.

I talked to Stephanie in Customer Support and explained the length of time we waited and not to mention we were paying for an appliance that we don't even have. The refrigerator was paid off by the time we got it. Stephanie was able to get us the $50.00 rebate and we are so appreciative that she went above and beyond to help us. One last thing is the delivery men were excellent. They took their time moving the old and new refrigerators in and out of the house and they were very polite and explained how the refrigerator works. I will recommend Plessers to friends and family!

Original review: April 19, 2021

I had a wonderful experience at Plessers from start to finish. First, I received a delightful call from one of their associates setting up an appointment for the following day. When I arrived, I was greeted by the sales manager Joe who introduced me to sales associate Pete. He walked me around and showed me tons of choices and never pressured me to buy anything. He explained all the packages and helped me tailor my decision as I was replacing every appliance in our kitchen. He answered all of my questions and provided some wonderful information about all of the products I was considering. Pete spent over an hour and a half tailoring my specific package and pricing it out. I left feeling great about the purchases I had made. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an appliance. Courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly are just a few words to describe the staff at Plessers. Oustanding job Pete, Joe, and the whole team!

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2021

So happy I found this site. Got an awesome price on a nice wash machine plus 10 years extended warranty & FREE shipping. Jennifer ** was so friendly and helpful. She went above and beyond to help me get the right washer and is making sure I am very happy with my purchase. I definitely will be buying any future appliances from this site. It was so nice to be able to search for what you really want without sales pressure and then be able to call and have questions answered. The best part of all is that you can't beat their prices! Thank you Jennifer! You made buying my washer machine very easy and fun!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I did extensive research in purchasing an appliance suite for our kitchen renovation. I chose to purchase through Plessers because their price was right and they seemed to have a good reputation. I did save some money in ordering through them. Eugene, my salesperson, was knowledgeable, helpful and so friendly. I did have to work through some third party issues, and Daniel was fantastic helping me do that. He was super responsive, thorough, and easy to work with. He kept checking in until my problem was resolved. I would definitely order through Plessers again.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

I recently purchased a Samsung Washer/Dryer set for new construction. I shopped locally but purchased online due to some better pricing and not being in urgent need of product. I saved some money with Plessers but what’s more important is that after my new set was delivered to our new home, it appeared that the dryer packaging had been somewhat damaged during shipping resulting in some dents on the side of our unit. I wasn’t alarmed from a functionality perspective but certainly didn’t appreciate the cosmetics of my new unit. I immediately contacted Plessers Customer Service team and they were very responsive to finding immediate resolution to meet my needs. I shared photos electronically of the damage and they provided a discount for the unit but did offer full replacement to ensure we were satisfied. While it can be challenging to buy online for a number of products, Plessers made this a very good shopping experience.

Original review: April 14, 2021

Ordered my new fridge from Plessers, a Whirlpool, after researching models and brands online. Great price and included warranty. Sales person was very helpful. Easy transaction. We have ordered from Plessers many times over the years, and have always been satisfied.

Original review: April 12, 2021

My sales associate Peter and manager Joe went way past the call of duty in assisting me with the purchase of all new kitchen appliances. After I was ripped off by a competitor.. they took wonderful care of me. It’s the only place I’ll ever go.

Original review: March 18, 2021

After several days of research I decided to place my order with Plessers as the sales agent was incredibly responsive and followed up as promised. Their competitors managed to either keep me on hold a half hour, or disconnect me, or transfer me to the wrong department and then asked me to leave a message. The prices were in line or a little less than their competitors for high end appliances. Hopefully this will continue through my delivery and installation!

Original review: March 17, 2021

Very pleasant and professional associate, extremely knowledgeable about her appliances and was able to answer all our questions. Considering that we are replacing all our kitchen and laundry room appliances having a working knowledge of each appliance made our experience very straightforward and quick. If you want great service and professional guidance, go to Plessers and see Emily!

Original review: March 16, 2021

Internet manager, Eugene **, was very professional and helpful when purchasing appliances. He reminded me of possible rebates for my appliance package. He was willing to deliver in two stages in order to ensure that my kitchen was up and running quickly. Highly recommend PLESSERS. This is my second time ordering appliances from this business.

Plessers Appliances author review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1919, Plessers Appliances continues to offer old-fashioned service but with modern buying power. As a member of the Inter-Country nationwide appliance co-op, they bring nine billion dollars in sales to the table, so they can stay competitive with large chains and big box stores.

• Fast delivery: Using five fully stocked warehouses allows for quick delivery at virtually any address.

• Discount credit available: Buy and pay no interest for 12 months on qualifying purchases at Plessers Appliances, with credit approval.

• Wide selection: Plessers Appliances carries almost 100 different brands, offering a wide selection of appliances to choose from.

• Limited 10-year warranty: Although it does not cover labor or freight charges, this limited warranty will offer free replacement parts during the covered period. This is one of the longest warranty options on the market.

• Shipping discounts available: Plessers Appliances frequently runs free shipping promotions and installation within their New York service area.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team