Babylon, NY

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About Plessers Appliances

Plesser's appliance is a family owned business that was founded in 1919. One of the nations oldest appliance and electronics retailers. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation in the industry.

We offer the best in prices and service. "Its always lesser at Plesser," is our motto. Feel free to call us 7 days a week with any appliance questions you may have. We offer nationwide shipping on most major brands of appliances.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Plessers Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plessers Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plessers Appliances?

Original review: April 29, 2022

I couldn’t possibly be more impressed by Plessers after having a truly horrible experience with a different retailer. I was trying to replace a gas wall oven with a new unit from a reputable big box store. I ordered two different models and waited nine months for them to tell me both were no longer manufactured. I did some more internet research and found that Plessers had both of the previous ovens in stock on their website. I called Mike ** in the Babylon store to confirm this. He was great. Quick, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, accommodating. They had both units in stock. I placed the order over the phone in just a few minutes.

I received several emails from Mike and Plessers confirming specifics a few minutes later. Three hours later I received a call from Plessers scheduling the installation for the end of the same week. It was installed as promised and the installation experience was terrific as well. In and out in 45 minutes. I live on Long Island but not close to either Plessers Babylon or Southampton stores. Because of this, I hadn’t really heard about them prior to my attempting to search the internet for my specific models of interest. I would have thought a larger big-box store would offer superior stock and service. I was absolutely wrong. I had a similar experience with a different big box store this year when ordering a refrigerator. Frustrating is an understatement. My subsequent research showed me Plessers has been around well over 100 years and their customers are happy. I will shop with Plessers for my appliances going forward. It’s just so much simpler. I realize this sounds like an advertisement, a shill or fake review. It truly is not. Customer Service is important.

Original review: April 27, 2022

I purchased a Kitchen Aid dishwasher & it came in with a broken wheel on 1 of the racks. I called & spoke with Daniel who quickly resolved the issue by sending me the replacement part & set up a technician close to my home to come & repair it. The tech was great & now it is repaired. Daniel did a great job getting this done quickly and was a pleasure to deal with! He was courteous, knowledgeable and helpful..thank you, Daniel and Plessers!

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 25, 2022

M. ** You did a great job since you are very knowledgeable across the board with suppliers. You comprehended immediately all of our needs and how best to fit them with the inventory and delivery requests. Five stars across the spectrum of professionalism, understanding both the buyer’s desires and how best to match them most efficiently. On top of it all you are a lot of fun to work with. Hope we have the chance to do more down the road and share some BBQ time/location!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

Our dishwasher went belly up and everyone was out of the model we wanted, except Plessers - who was also selling it for considerably less than every other appliance store! It was delivered in a couple of days and works great! Unfortunately, we had a problem with the front panel of the dishwasher and despite repeated calls to the manufacturer, we were unable to get any help. We reached out to Plessers and Daniel in Customer Support got immediate results getting us the help we need from the manufacturer! Great prices and excellent customer service! We will buy all our appliances from Plessers in the future!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

I was shopping for appliances on the internet and came across this company. I called and talked to associate and was very impressed on the knowledge of the associate on what I was going to purchase. The price was untouchable being delivered to my home and set up. Great experience. Highly recommended.

Original review: May 8, 2022

Great product, friendly sales team and very helpful. Great prices. I ordered a Maytag Microwave pickup next day, they even loaded it into my car. This product was not in the store I go to so they had it delivered the next day for pickup.

Original review: March 8, 2022

We have been shopping at Plesser’s for over 6 years and have never been disappointed with their support. Joline ** is wonderful and always delivers outstanding service! She helped me navigate a difficult service issue to a positive outcome.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

Plessers sold us a Kitchenaid dishwasher which had hidden damage. Our invoice said the dishwasher would be uncrated and inspected on delivery by them, however it was not. The shippers drove off and did not do an inspection. The damage was hidden under the soundproofing and not discovered until installation. They now disclaim any responsibility for selling us a damaged and useless dishwasher. Kitchenaid quotes over $700 to repair it (more than half the cost of the unit). BUYER BEWARE! They do NOT stand behind their terms on their invoice.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Had a fantastic experience buying appliances from Plessers. The individual I dealt with - ** was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and helpful throughout the process. I look forward to working with the team again.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

This was a complicated matter. I am in California, Plessers is in New York, the appliance was to be delivered to Minnesota. I worked with Jennifer ** who was a tremendous help. Her friendly and efficient handling of the sale and other details was greatly appreciated.

Plessers Appliances author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1919, Plessers Appliances continues to offer old-fashioned service but with modern buying power. As a member of the Inter-Country nationwide appliance co-op, they bring nine billion dollars in sales to the table, so they can stay competitive with large chains and big box stores.

• Fast delivery: Using five fully stocked warehouses allows for quick delivery at virtually any address.

• Discount credit available: Buy and pay no interest for 12 months on qualifying purchases at Plessers Appliances, with credit approval.

• Wide selection: Plessers Appliances carries almost 100 different brands, offering a wide selection of appliances to choose from.

• Limited 10-year warranty: Although it does not cover labor or freight charges, this limited warranty will offer free replacement parts during the covered period. This is one of the longest warranty options on the market.

• Shipping discounts available: Plessers Appliances frequently runs free shipping promotions and installation within their New York service area.

Plessers Appliances Company Information