2. Homeowners

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Pacific Sales Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Sales?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Sales?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I hope consumers read this and do their research. I purchased an LG Refrigerator for $3k from Pacific Sales through Best Buy and their extended Warranty - Warrantech. On the 3rd year, the fridge started making a humming noise at back and stopped dispensing drinking water. In 3 months from when issues began, I've placed 7 calls, 4 different companies have been sent and about 5 different technicians, some several times each and not one can fix issues. The fan, front panel, and two parts on back have been replaced, some several times to no avail. Also, service providers tend to schedule appts the day before without giving an option as if people don't have jobs to go to.

I wish I would have purchased a Kenmore as I've done twice in the past, they lasted over 20 years with only minor maintenance. My Hope's is that they buy their refrigerator back from me so I can purchase a working appliance. I've also called Warrantech and asked to speak to a manager. They told me they would call me back and they never did. I will not renew the warranty through them again.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I drove an hour to get a dryer the credit card was approved and our later my order was canceled. I called the bank. There is no issues. When I went to reorder it I was told I had to come to the store. I reordered the dryer in store and stopped for dinner on my way home. 5 minutes into my dinner I get a text saying my order has been canceled. I headed back to the restore. Ordered it one more time. I refuse to go anywhere in till I knew for sure I was getting my dryers of course. All the delivery dates were changing around because they were no longer available. Once again my order was canceled and I was told that it had been flagged by the a fraud department. You had a driver's license. What else did you need?

I have had a freezer a refrigerator and a smart TV delivered on the same credit card in the past year. All paid for. I told them I would go to a competitor instead and was told the same thing would happen elsewhere. 2 days later around sitting here with my dryer from another store. Thanks to the incompetence of this company I will not be back to Best Buy. My time is worth money also!!!

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

Bought a microwave from Pacific Sales. Had to have it installed. The installers broke brand new cabinets and dented brand new flooring. They said they would come back and fix the issue. Spoke to the “manager” who was rude and disrespectful so asked to talk to owner. The so called manager said he was the owner and then kept back peddling when told he said he was the manager. Anyways, he ended up coming out to look at the damage then said he would call that night to make an appointment to come fix it, never called. Called him the next day and made an appointment for a week later.

The day came and they never showed up. They called finally saying they had a meeting that was running late and tried to change the time then asked if they could just come the next day. Told him that time wouldn’t work so he laughed and hung up on us. Cabinets are still falling apart and floor still has scratches in it. I hope nobody ever uses SAAV for installation because you will be disappointed and have your kitchen ruined.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Went to Northridge store as nice large showroom to view Wolf, Thermador Bosch and Fisher/P. And the salesman was condescending opinionated and rude. Only wanted to show me Wolf, Sub-Zero, when asked him to show me less priced makers. He told me I should not grill in my kitchen...grilling is for outdoors. When asked about grill not griddle on cooktop - walked away from me and verbally told other female salesperson that I was rude & didn’t know anything? Then told me they didn’t Need MY business.!!!! Spoke with manager who was nice but didn’t seem surprised by my experience. NEVER AGAIN!!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

Our LG Refrigerator/Freezer has been out going on (6) weeks. We have lost food twice. First technician from Adams Appliance replaced circuit board. Second technician from Puls replaced compressor, evap coil, and filter drier. It worked for a day, and quit again. And now, we have been waiting for a week for a third technician. I am disabled, and diabetic. This needs to be resolved!!!

Original review: July 19, 2019

2/5/19 Purchase $10,268.87 LG Fridge, Thermador Range and Dishwasher, Range Hood (Griddle was stated to be an upgrade of about $500.00). 3/30/19

Sent email to that my family preferred the range with six burners and no griddle, please change order. No reply. 5/18/19 Made arrangement to pick up range hood to visually inspect unit so my contractor could set up ducting to receive range hood, unit picked up at store 5/21/19. June 26 Made arrangements to have the dishwasher delivered to “dry fit” test with new cabinets. Delivery was made the following day or two. Unknown date July With no answer to my email of 3/30/19. I called to confirm the order for my range was changed from 4 burner with griddle to 6 burner. The change was never made. Once the change was confirmed the price was reduced by $346, not the (appx) $500 differential I was told in February.

7/9/19 Scheduled delivery and set up of appliances for 7/12/19. 7/12/19 Range was delivered but the LG Refrigerator was missing. This was the day all appliances were to be installed after delivery of the range and refrigerator. No installer available to install any appliances. Spoke to Manager on Variel Street in Woodland Hills. Manager called and got a message refrigerator was “not routed.” Manager stated the refrigerator would be delivered later in the day. I waited at the house for about 4 hours until 5PM and called the Manager. Manager stated, "Sorry I was out of the office, yeah we could not deliver it today." So I wasted the entire day, the company failing twice in one day to deliver what was stated to be accomplished. Manager had my phone and email… no communication.

Manager and I agreed to reschedule the refrigerator delivery and installations of all 4 appliances for Friday 7/19/19. I was told he would confirm via email and provided my email as I was going out of town until Wednesday. No email confirmation. 7/19/19 I called Pacific Sales and learned I was scheduled for delivery between 11am and 1pm. Refrigerator arrived. Only the refrigerator was installed. Another failed attempt to resolve the purchase of 4 items. The dishwasher, range hood and range still sit in the house unattended!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Temecula Store... I Just bought a bathroom sink faucet, (Moen) with towel racks and accessories. They could not have been more helpful! John, also Gustavo in the sink/bath/kitchen faucet area are the two people who helped me. 5 years ago I remodeled my entire kitchen, I bought all my appliances here, SubZero Ref., Kohler sinks, faucets, Thermador double ovens, cooktop, Thermador built in Coffee Maker, downdraft exhaust for cooktop, and dishwasher, etc. Cameron in the appliance dept was so amazing. I was treated with the utmost of courtesy the entire time I worked with him, These same people are still there over 5 years later!!! Expenditures were over 16K for all of my appliances, etc. I have recommend the Temecula Store and the above people over and over. Thank you!!!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

My washer has been out for over a month and I am waiting for the third service for the same problem. The company they have assigned to provide the service takes only weekday appointments for which they schedule the full day for the appointment, or if you want a Saturday you must wait a month. This means I have to take a day off, for which I don't get paid, for each appointment. I have now lost 2 days of pay and am scheduled for another weekday appointment which means I will have lost 3 days of pay. I could almost buy a new washer for the money I am losing. I have tried to explain to this service my problem but they don't really care and are probably servicing their own clients first. I am 73 and have been doing my laundry in the bathtub. I will never again purchase their Pacific Sales Warranty.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

The worst experience I've ever had the displeasure of enduring. They lie. My refrigerator was paid for on a Wednesday and was scheduled for installation the following Saturday. This did not happen. Was assured verbally that installation would happen Tuesday. Received an email Saturday evening, no phone call, that installation was confirmed for Wednesday. Received another email Monday stating that installation was confirmed for Thursday. Again, no courtesy phone call. I'm writing this Monday evening, we'll see if they actually come through with their latest "promise".

Original review: June 7, 2018

This company will give you the runaround until you decide to give up. They are very pleasant on the phone until you hold them down and pressure them for simple information for example a working phone number to the repair person coming to your house. Because they have already not came by last time promised. It seems like a big scam and thank you Best Buy for stepping up and honoring the service repair. Don't use this company!!!

Pacific Sales author review by ConsumerAffairs

With 50 years of experience selling appliance products, Pacific Sales has recently expanded nationwide as a Best Buy subsidiary. They currently operate 36 full service home improvement and appliance stores and an additional 55 appliance-only stores located inside Best Buy locations.

• Free shipping: Free standard shipping is available on all qualifying purchases.

• Haul away and recycling included: At the time of delivery, have old appliances hauled away at no extra charge.

• Price match guarantee: They will meet or beat any local competitors price and select online retailers. They will even match their own price if the price drops during the return/exchange period.

• Extended warranty options: Get the Best Buy extended warranty on appliance products purchased through Pacific Sales.

• Basic installation included: For appliances that do not require expert installation, the service is included in the purchase price.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team