Pacific Sales

California

Compare Appliance Stores

Research top Appliance Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Purchase Samsung refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave (2 years ago) with 5 yr. protection plus installation for protection plan to work (so we were told). Called to service m/v but it is not worth sending someone to service m/v. They will send $140, (new matching m/v will cost more) or replace exiting m/v nor will they install new one. Charged $110 for installation. So bottom line --- no protection. Out $110 -- installation. Lose 3 years protection (not transferable), get $140. Cost more to buy matching m/v. Had problems with all Samsung appliances.

Lousy service - I bought a Samsung Stove at Pacific Sales in Northridge store. It cost about the same as the ones at Home Depot and Lowe's because it was a Black Friday deal, but it's inferior to the ones at all the other stores as the handles are cheap plastic and break right away. I've gone back to Pacific Sales and got zero help with it, told me to go to a supply house and order metal ones. Wouldn't even look at the broken handles or try to order them. I feel that once they get your money they are done with you. Must be commission salesmen. They are all already broken. Home Depot took the time to help me. How come they're the only store selling the cheap model and at a higher price.

Purchased 11/07 2013. 5 repair calls for malfunction of refrig/freezer with Warrantech. Refrigeration failed to function properly and food was spoiled twice after they "fixed the problem". I called Samsung 3/14/17 and they refused to back their product. I went to Pacific Sales 2016 and asked for a replacement for this lemon and they refused. Called Warrantech 11/20/17 about motor noise. No service tech ever showed up. This is much more than an inconvenience of a TV or washer dryer because the refrigerator malfunction - it exposes my family to food poisoning with such bacteria as Staph and Listeria etc.

ONE STAR IS NOT EVEN WORTHY FOR THIS COMPANY. In purchasing a refrigeration unit from Pacific Sales or Best Buy we also purchased an extended warranty unit. Not only did we have numerous issues with it constantly but finally after a couple of years when the motherboard gave up, we have had a nightmare of a time with trying to be reimbursed since they could not fix it.

Pacific Sales is so completely unprofessional as is their warranty department. I have been told numerous times they will call back to give an update. They have never once done that. After being told a cash out was being sent out a month later they had not even begun the process. This whole process has been 3 months with me constantly having to follow up time after time after time. I STRONGLY suggest that you DO NOT deal with Best Buy (Pacific Sales). Go to a company that will honor what they profess to stand by. Most unprofessional company I have come across. One star is far too generous for this company.

60 days and no response. We purchased the extended service plan when we bought the refrigerator at Best Buy. On January 5, 2017 we called for service. It took until January 31st for someone to come. They said they were ordering a part, we have received none. We have been yelled at, hung up on and ignored. Premier Appliance and Pacific sales mislead consumers and take advantage of people with no intention of providing any service, let alone excellent service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Sales?

I went to Pacific Appliance at Best Buy looking for a high end dishwasher. After being told the price was around $1500 I then find out they charge an extra $125 for installing, $95 for delivery, and $15 to haul off my old dishwasher. I then went to a competitor and the dishwasher was the same price and they charged $105 for delivery, installation and haul off. This company nickel and dimes you to death. I will never return.

Purchased $10,000 in Bosch appliances. including Warrantech extended warranty. Unfortunately both the Dishwasher and Oven have had recurring issues. The Dishwasher handle is plastic and has cracked 2x in 1 year. Both fixed under Bosch warranty. The oven panel has broken 3x in one year all fixed under Bosch warranty. All fixed reasonably quickly. 800 series combo oven. Dishwasher 600 series.

We have yet another broken panel. We've had two different repairmen out and now over two months later our bad display has been fixed, however, the control panel was not put back together properly and now the broil function is not working. We now have to wait an additional week for the repairman to come back and look at this.

Warrantech warranty sold by Pacific Sales is all but useless. This warranty is sold with false pretense. Pacific Sales must be aware this warranty company and the service providers under this company are not qualified to service some of the appliances that are required to be worked on, in this case Bosch. When sold the impression is this is an extension of the Bosch 1 yr manufacturer warranty. Never was it implied or explained this was an additional third party. We could have purchased the Bosch warranty instead. At this time the Bosch manufacturer warranty is unavailable because it must be purchased while still under the 1st year warranty.

I have bought a dishwasher (KitchenAid) in 11/15/2012 sales order # ** with 5 years warranty. Since then it has broken twice! But the worse part is their "Warranty Service" which is terrible! They have a very irresponsible & incompetent service center named "ANTECH APPLIANCES Inc" which sends you "Technicians" that don't know anything about appliances!

Recently my dishwasher stopped working again, on Dec first I called their "Warranty Center" at 888-825-2678 and they sent someone who opened up a few parts from the machine and said he needs to replace a few parts which will cost us $240!!! I said it is under warranty, so why should I pay for the parts? He said, "I will talk with my manager and will call you back." Never called back. On December 12 I called again and followed up with the "Warranty Center". They said they will investigate and will get back to me. Never called me back! Again called them on Dec 15 to follow up, again they said, "We will call you back!" Nothing has happened since then. These are a bunch of crooks, don't buy from them please.

Kimberly ** and her staff did an excellent job of providing information and assistance in our purchase of multiple kitchen/home items -- a new refrigerator, washer and dryer, and dishwasher. It was a very pleasant buying experience and we're quite delighted with our choices. Thanks to all!

Since August 2016 my washing machine has not been working. November was the last time someone came to my home to fix it. The machine started spinning so the repair guy thought there was no need to fix it...?? Really? They've been to my home about every 2 weeks with parts and to fix it and they never have an answer... Pacific Sales sent me to the guarantee company and the guarantee company sends a third party. They've been doing this to me since August. I don't know what to do anymore. I call and call and no one cares. I'm so sad and upset. Being a mother of a special needs child, a single working mom. How?? And why? Is no one helping me... I can't buy another. I buy this one at 400. I paid for insurance. I don't know what to do. It's 12/1/16 and still this issues. Is this even legal??

Over 2 weeks ago I went into Best Buy in Mt Laurel, NJ to order an gas oven and microwave from Samsung. My rep Ryan was kind and helpful and informative. However that’s where this sale went off the rails. Two times my order was scheduled and cancelled 5 min before the end of day leaving me without explanation that was acceptable. Example - 1st time - oven was dented and they didn’t want to bring damaged goods. 2nd time - delivery person didn’t have proper insurance and couldn’t make it; I kid you not! At 5 PM Wed 11/16 installations showed up w/ just my oven then tried to disconnect my old oven but couldn’t. 2 large men couldn’t disconnect a hose? I called PSE&G who came out and in 1 sec disconnected the gas pipe and noted that the gas pipe was all messed up and they must have tried to unscrew the wrong part of the hose!!!

I called Pacific Sales to log a complaint and they attempted to calm me down but right now all I can do is to advise the rest of the world that if you want FRUSTRATION and DISSATISFACTION along with ineptitude then you go ahead and order from Best Buy, Pacific Sales and 3rd party installers from XPO last mile- they buyer beware!!! As far as the products aka Samsung I can’t say really since they haven’t even delivered them so stay turned. And in good faith I am in contact with P&F reps and BB reps trying to resolve these issues - which is nice - but frankly what was said and what they've done sounds ok but what’s so far has had little validity or a resolution insight to date.

My advice is to avoid all 3 since they appear to hire people who are happy to take an order but can’t seem to deliver goods effectively, properly or timely and drives customers to the point of writing to customer affairs. Does that seem something you want to spend days, weeks doing??? All I was looking for was a decent oven and mic–nothing more–just selected poorly an org that simply can’t deliver!

I am a 74 year old male with 5 income homes and 2 income buildings. I keep ample money in the banks [2] yet when I tried to write a check at Pacific Sales. Telecheck refused to accept it!! I keep well over 6 figures at all times in my accounts. I felt humiliated and embarrassed by the denial to accept my check! I will not be returning to Pacific Sales as long as they are affiliated with telecheck!!!

Horrible, just horrible! I have never been so disappointed with any company ever in my life! If you are big on reviews, I advise you to take this one into consideration. Pacific Sales is an appliance company that sells their merchandise/ appliances through Best Buy company. One day, my mom and I got rid of our outdated refrigerator and went to Best Buy being optimistic on purchasing a new refrigerator. We were just going to look or window browse in hopes we might find a good deal. We came across one that was simple and sleek with its appearances and size. It was side-by-side, two door Whirlpool stainless steel refrigerator.

Moving on, we ended up purchasing the refrigerator the same day with Stephen the sale rep. He was great help with helping us look for what we were looking for. Originally, I didn't want one that had the ice maker, so he took it beyond himself to look for the same model that didn't have the ice maker option. He found the same one without the ice maker option and I was literally thrilled. We ended purchasing the same day with delivery was in about 1 week and half.

So we waited for the fridge to be delivered. The fridge came as purchased. Brand new. We used the fridge for about a week, until I came to my sense that this fridge is way too big for an apt. It was too wide and the depth was too deep, I forgot the measurements but I ended up going back to Pacific Sales to see if I can exchange it for a smaller size. Again, Stephen was helpful with that. He found the same model in a smaller size without the ice maker also. We did an even exchange, even though the bigger one was a bit more.

I again waited about 2 weeks, due to the fridge was backordered. I kept calling PS and questioning about my fridge being delivered. Yet again, Stephen helped with that and he also offered to give me back $100 just because we waited so long for the smaller model to come. So, one day the delivery company came and picked up the bigger model to take back to the warehouse. Somehow in the midst of picking up the bigger size modeled they didn't deliver my smaller one I had exchanged for. Nowhere in their invoice had mention that they were suppose to deliver the smaller model. So, with that being said my mom and I didn't have a fridge for several days until the smaller model came. I was already upset about that.

We waited very patiently for the smaller fridge to come. It eventually came about 3-4 days later. However, during delivery I was at work and my mom was home. My mom does not speak any english and I was communicating to her via phone calls. The delivery people came and delivered the smaller version. Once I got home from work. I notice that the fridge was damaged from the right side of the door to the right side panel. Again, with all this time waiting in between, I was left upset.

I called back and made a complaint to PS. The customer service lady helped me and offer $200 in store credit in place of the damage. In my mind I just wanted a nice undamaged fridge that I paid for. I would hate to always walk by it and see that it's damage. So I told her that I didn't want the store credit. She ended up fixing the order and setting up arrangement for delivery to be picked up. Several day after the delivery people came to pick up the damaged fridge and deliver the undamaged fridge. I said, "Phew!" in signs of relief, I thought this would be the last problem I encounter with this company. It wasn't.

Two weeks after the ordeal, I received my bank statement from Best Buy, since PS is an adjunct company through Best Buy. On the bank statement I was not only being charge one Whirlpool refrigerator, but two. One for $939.23 and the second one for $988.98. I have made contact with their customer service representative and he has yet to help me. I have filed fraud with bank and also made a dispute with them. I am above and beyond frustrated with Pacific Sales along with the delivery company they work with. Here I am, unhappy, dissatisfied and stressed for something that I am being charge that I have no ownership of. I need help on what to do. I continue to check up daily with that customer service rep.

We have a 1 YEAR OLD LG refrigerator that is under extended warranty with Best Buy appliance division, Pacific Sales. July 4th they were contacted in regards to the fridge stopped working and wasn't cooling. July 11th someone came out to look at and order the parts. The parts were on "back order" from Pacific Sales and were finally installed on August 2nd, main board for the fridge. Once the contractor left the house an hour or so later the fridge wasn't working again and the error code was back. Another ticket was filed with Pacific Sales and the tech was back out on August 8th to order all the parts again, ANOTHER main board, assembly fan, and dispenser. We waited until August 26th for them to replace the items listed above only to have the fridge not working again an hour or so later.

We have contacted Pacific Sales on each occasion, followed up on parts status, called and complained on multiple occasions for ETA etc. The 29th of August they were contacted and were told to update us within 72 hours. A lady called my husband on the 31st said "they are working on it" and as of the 6th of September nothing. I have called again stating that the fridge is a dud and the main board has been replaced now 3 times and still not working. They do not seem to be concerned or moving quickly to replace it.

I have called the customer service line again. As of 9/6 they will not transfer me to any other management for assistance. We are continuing to get the runaround, the fridge is a Lemon, and not working. We are now well over 2 months without a fridge in our home and Pacific Sales still has yet to take care of the situation. Worst experience ever. I have told all friend and family to NEVER EVER purchase appliances through Best Buy ever again.

I purchased an opened box refrigerator. I was told the only issue was that it probably had not been accepted for delivery and the door was obviously out of alignment. I asked the salesmen if that could easily be fixed and he assured me doors are often removed to get the item in the house and that would be fixed before delivery. After spending considerable time unpacking my fridge and putting my frozen food on ice, the new one arrived with the door still broken plus the bottom frame/door cracked. I'm wondering why the fridge would go from the store to the warehouse to the truck without anyone stopping it from being sent broken. After several calls, the delivery men was told to bring it back. I called the store and they agreed to send another fridge from the warehouse.

After 5 weeks I received a call the night before delivery and was told it would be delivered the next day after 4 pm as agreed upon. I was called at work around noon and was told the delivery men were in the area and wanted to bring it then. I told him that I could not leave work, got off at 5 and wanted the delivery after 5:30. He said he could not do that, the latest would be 4:15. I said I would get off work early. I got home at 3:20, unpacked the refrigerator and freezer and waited. Around 6 I called to see what the holdup was. I was told that they came and no one was home. I said that was a lie because I got home at 3:20 and I have a house guest as well as a mom that had been there all day. They refused to bring it back. I tried reaching a manager at the store to no avail.

I called Best Buy numerous times to get voicemail, hang-ups and long holding. I finally got a person, who said he would call the central office to intervene; the customer service manager would call me within an hour and hopefully they would bring it back. No one called until the next day and it did not come back. I was very angry because the delivery manager obviously lied and the time invested in leaving work early packing and repacking the fridge once again. The person agreed to issue a credit right away. I had to call twice before that occurred. I did get a refund.

The Pacific Sales company who facilitates their extended warranty service is ridiculously WORTHLESS! I have called a number of times to have a leaking Kitchenaid refrigerator repaired and after 3 service providers couldn't come out for over a week, they send someone else over. A part is needed to repair it. It's been OVER a week since the repair person was here and I found out today the HOSE (yes, hose) was ordered yesterday - a full WEEK after the technician was here and took apart my refrigerator. Not only are the service providers are awful, so is the "broker" who coordinates these awful services. I would expect better service from Pacific Sales - but I was wrong! I will NEVER purchase another appliance from Pacific Sales (after having brought a microwave, double oven and refrigerator - $7,000+) and will be sure the extended warranty of any appliance is not with this so called "preferred" company that Pacific Sales uses.

Purchased appliances from them - their delivery service ruined our brand new garage entrance. After 100+ emails, visits to Best Buy store and contact with corporate not a dime reimbursed. Their free delivery actually cost us over 500. This place not to be trusted.

Purchased top of the line KitchenAid with full 5 year warranty. $859.00 Dishwasher completely died almost 3 months ago after having it for 1 year and 1 month. First replacement offered was a plastic Frigidaire worth $279, next was an LG for $549. Then they said I would have to buy replacement parts to install new brand of dishwasher and a purchase a new warranty to cover it. I have spoken to at least 20 different people, each promising to call back, usually the next day. In 3 months, I have never received a phone call, and one person even said they could not call me because they didn't have an email, even though my offer was received via email. Absolute worst experience ever with a company. I have given them a short window of time to give me a valid offer and have told them that I will picket outside Pacific Sales. I cannot say enough about the absolutely horrible experience. I wish I didn't even have to give them one star.

I bought a LG refrigerator (Model No. LMXS30776S) from Pacific Sales, Best Buy store in Union City, CA. I bought 5 years extended preferred protection plan also. On that I was communicated that it will cover everything. Now one of my refrigerator's vegetable tray (drawer) has been cracked. When I call the given number (1 - 800 342 5349), she was saying that “We don't cover the plastic items. We cover only electronic and mechanical failure.”

If it is like that then I must communicated like that. When I call to Union City store then the guy picked the call was very rude and didn't talk to me politely and he said "The saleswomen sold the product to you. She is no more working here and we don't know what did she tell." It is very frustrating that by paying $175.00 for the protection plan and are not covering $40.00 item. This protection plan is a scam. Basically they don't cover anything which is useful. My recommendation for this plan and Union City store is zero star and not recommended.

RUDE. I will never go there ever again. Not only did they not match their own written quote from the same day, when we went back to want to purchase the appliances per the written quote, the prices suddenly changed. The customer service we worked with, days, literally told us "no you can go now" as we asked him to finalize a purchase that he quoted us only hours before. I will pay more to never have to be talk to and treated the way Dave at the Escondido location treated me.

We purchased extended warranty only to have our gas dryer break and have been trying for months to get it fixed! This place is one of the worst customer service call centers I have ever in my life dealt with... I was on hold for 20 mins only for them to tell me they have nobody in our area to come and service our dryer. ARE THESE PEOPLE SERIOUS!?!? Mind you we purchased... a gas dryer, washer, stove, dish washer and fridge from these people! As I have been reading reviews I see that I am not alone! I hope they figure this out cause I'm going to keep being a pain in their butts until they do!

My husband took the day off for the installation (of Whirlpool washer & dryer). The night before they gave the time which is ridiculous because they won't give you a window like morning or afternoon and the morning of cancelled because they didn't have part. The part that should have been ordered early on. It took three visits to finally get it balanced. The third person balanced with real tools not an iPhone app. Service is horrible. They are too big and there are too many departments involved. This was by far one of the worst experiences with purchasing appliances I have had and I have purchased many. We lost four days and two days' pay with this! So where is the savings??? Larry the salesperson and Mike the manager were wonderful but the service was awful. It actually became a joke with the app for leveling. Try it everything is level... lol.

Jim ** the salesman was exceptional but I have to say this was the worst experience of my life with a company. The delivery men were not professional at all. They did not have booties to wear when they came in my house even though it had snowed the day before and I made sure that they had a clean driveway and walkway to make everything easier on them. They left my house muddy. They told me everything that they couldn't do. They couldn't get the washer and dryer in the house because it was too big and they told me that they would have to rip out one of my doors with the frame on it but wouldn't put it back up.

When I pointed out another door for them to bring them in through he measured it and told me that it would fit through there. He began to rip the doors off the hinges and put them against my kitchen wall without a care in the world as if he was rushing and left nicks in my wall. He then realized that he couldn't turn off the water line and told me it was frozen. I knew it wasn't. It just was old and hasn't been turned in a long time and was stuck. I told him "What do you want me to do?" If he couldn't turn it how would I... He just looked at me and said that they would have to come back. I didn't know what to do since my husband was at work so I said "Ok." My husband told me that they called him when they left and told him we needed a professional plumber to come out and do the work before they could come back because they needed the sink to be removed in order to make it fit. I was so upset and did not want them back in my house.

My husband calmed me down and said that he would look at it when he got home. When he got home he was able to turn the water line off and was upset that they couldn't do it. Now he had to spend his day off installing them on his own and he did. He noticed that when I told the men to hook back up my old washer and dryer since they took it apart that the tube for the dryer was ripped and they tried to cover it up. What kind of people do you hire??? They obviously didn't have customer service skills and told me that they couldn't do anything because they didn't want to be liable for anything that breaks but they tore my tube for the dryer and didn't do anything to compensate me or even tell me that they did it. My washer and dryer fit just fine with the sink right next to it and they look great. It's good that you have professional salesman to sell your products because you need to cover up the terrible work these delivery men do...

Purchased Kohler Undermount sink, Pasadena Store - over $500. The Sealed box was delivered. As Kitchen remodel contractor was installing quartz countertops. He opened the Kohler box and found no template. I assume this is not Pacific Sales' fault. It was Monday and the store was closed. Next day I contacted the store hoping they would be able to get a template or help me get one. Without asking for any information - my name, sales check or sink product number, the unconcerned person I spoke to immediately said: "There's not a template in every box. A GOOD Counterman will make his own template directly from the sink." I told him that the Kohler website states that a template will be included in the box for this sink and if it isn't used, Kohler will not honor the warranty. His reply, "Then call Kohler." End of conversation.

I spend 45 minutes looking at appliances and the sales staff ignored me even when I tried to make eye contact. My neighbor had the same experience at the Huntington Beach location. They were too busy talking and laughing among themselves to even ask if I needed help. Horrible experience.

We purchased a top of the line Samsung Refrigerator after relocating with the military to San Antonio. We were excited to be in a large city and have the opportunity to shop at a large Best Buy with Pacific Sales. We purchased several new appliances from this particular store and have had repairs on all of them. Based on our experience and the numerous customer complaints, I clearly see this was a mistake.

Take your money somewhere else. We have had this particular Samsung fridge serviced 4 times. The first 3 times was one repair company that was just awful, never within the window, lost a screw to the ice machine and cracked the outside panel of our $2500 fridge! Four repairs later and the fridge is still leaking inside and out, all over the outside door and onto the floor, a bloody mess. It is actually embarrassing to have this fridge in our house and we paid a ton. I have called and emailed endlessly and nothing. Beyond disappointed especially as loyal BB customers for over 15 years!

I purchased a Bosch dishwasher in September from Pacific Sales in Torrance and it is now November 25th and I am still having major problems getting the dishwasher installed. The first dishwasher delivered & installed by Geek Squad had ding on the door, which the installer noticed AFTER he installed it. He then ordered a new door & we schedule the next installation for 2 weeks later. The new door was again installed by Geek Squad and after installation I noticed that there was another ding on the door. The installer ordered a third door and we scheduled another installation the following week. The Geek squad installer cancelled the appointment the day prior to scheduled installation so another date was set.

The morning of the installation, the Geek Squad called & said there was no door available for pick up & that another order needed to be scheduled. By this point, you can imagine my frustration so I head down to the store, ask for a manager, he was at lunch, file a complaint and work with Michael, one of the Pacific Sales reps, & he decides to start "fresh" & purchase a new dishwasher & have Peerless Installers do the installation & return the old one. He stated that Peerless would be calling me to schedule a time convenient for me. Unbeknownst to me, he actually scheduled delivery without my knowledge at a time that no one was home. Peerless shows up at my door and no one is home so they return the dishwasher, call me and we schedule a time for delivery.

The day of new delivery, Peerless goes to pick up the dishwasher once again from Pacific Sales and they state they can't find the dishwasher and that we need to reschedule once again. I have now stayed home from work 5 days and 20 hours in order to get a dishwasher that I purchased in September. I just called Pacific Sales to speak with their manager Milton, I was put on hold for 10 minutes & then told to call his cell phone. I called, Milton picked up and said he needed to call me back in 15 minutes. Still have not heard back from him. Pacific Sales, their managers, sales reps and all their installers are horrible and if you can't afford to stay home 5 days and 20 hours to buy a simple appliance, I suggest you go to someone else. This has been awful!

Purchased a refrigerator, and they damaged it while delivering. I'm getting the runaround because it was a floor model and they want me to go to a less feature, 1 for the price that I can. But that is not my fault, delivery man damaged not me. I haven't used those because there's a lot of damage. Deliveries of machinery not working. Appliances not working. Maybe we should all start looking for someone else to have our purchases or take a business someone else. I have been trying to get to a corporate office to take care of this matter. As soon as I get one I'll let everybody know. Now they're suggesting that maybe we damaged it.

I am left with a feeling of being robbed by Pacific Sales & their customer service! I am fuming and got myself in rage with the Pacific Sales company where I've purchased a set of Whirlpool Washer and Dryer & in the process lost my original Maytag washer & dryer. My washer was still in good working condition even if it was 23 yrs old!!! My horrid experience started the day of delivery: at the second wash, the tumbler went crazy. The bulky cycle did not function, the machine went on a crazy, spinning cycle of filling/draining for an hour until I manually stopped the machine & called Pacific Sales for an exchange. They re-scheduled a new machine to be delivered 4 days later.

After taking a day off work to get my second delivery.. the delivery person asked me to try it out for a week or two and he set the machine for a test run before leaving (it only took him 15 minutes to deliver, he ran out of here as fast as he got in). So, after 40 minutes of his "test run" the machine would not stop running water... same thing happened as with the first delivery. Only this time the setting was on "Drain/Spin" mode... Why would you have water running non-stop if it's supposed to be on a draining/spinning mode??? Go figure.. I was not going to let my water run for 2 weeks to get it replaced. I realized this High-Efficiency saving water machine was a piece of junk. So I called back and got the worst customer care EVER..

Their service over the phone was beneath all what you expected from Pacific Sales. They could not return my old machines as it was handed over to a friend of the delivery man! I did approve of it, but I had no idea that after this donation was going to leave me astray with junk and no willingness to help me out. He refused twice after being requested to return to my address (being 1:45pm in the afternoon while they are working until 9:00 pm).

I am Extremely unhappy & frustrated, left with a feeling of being robbed by this company that really didn't care a bit if they left a customer unhappy. I was on the phone with them for over 45 minutes, being placed on hold several times to be left astray. Long story short & a very, very frustrating time with this company not willing to lift their little finger and arrange a same day or next day delivery of a promised item that is supposed to be in perfect condition. Therefore, if they don't care of their customer, I will NEVER AGAIN BUY or order anything with PACIFIC SALES!!!

The sales process was smooth and efficient but everything fell off a cliff after that. I bought a washer/dryer combo and a built in refrigerator for a new home. I suffered through three aborted delivery attempts where the delivery guys claimed it was impossible to carry the refrigerator up the stairs to my second level kitchen (the reason why changed every time I asked). Finally I give up in disgust and had Pacific Kitchen leave the unit in my garage. I ended up having to hire a moving company to complete the work -- who apparently can perform the impossible and simply carried the fridge right up the stairs with no drama.

I then called the Pacific Kitchen delivery company back to have them complete the install as they'd said they'd do. I was first told that they did not offer installation services for the specific model I bought (despite the fact that I'd paid for installation). Then they simply did not show up for the scheduled installation appointment we'd set.

By this point I no longer had the energy to keep fighting with them, after two weeks of living in my new house without a working refrigerator. I again hired a different company to finish the work that I'd paid Pacific Kitchen to perform. At every turn I was met by stonewalling staff, inconsistent stories, and flat-out lies about what they would and could do. Definitely one of the worst sales experiences I've ever encountered. There is no way I will ever spend another dollar at this business. They are terrible, horrible, no good, and very bad.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

With 50 years of experience selling appliance products, Pacific Sales has recently expanded nationwide as a Best Buy subsidiary. They currently operate 36 full service home improvement and appliance stores and an additional 55 appliance-only stores located inside Best Buy locations.

• Free shipping: Free standard shipping is available on all qualifying purchases.
  • Haul away and recycling included: At the time of delivery, have old appliances hauled away at no extra charge.
  • Price match guarantee: They will meet or beat any local competitors price and select online retailers. They will even match their own price if the price drops during the return/exchange period.
  • Extended warranty options: Get the Best Buy extended warranty on appliance products purchased through Pacific Sales.
  • Basic installation included: For appliances that do not require expert installation, the service is included in the purchase price.
  • Best for Frugal shoppers and big families.

Compare Appliance Store