Home Depot Appliances

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Home Depot Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

My husband & I order a refrigerator off the Home Depot site on 8/16/21. We got a notice that our refrigerator has been delivered but it wasn't. My husband went to the store that was handling our order & come to find out there was a fire at their warehouse & we weren't informed of this neither was the home depot store and he did this several other individuals on this day alone. Long story short we can't get our money. Everyone at the store is clueless on how to resolve the issue. It's not hard. Give me my refrigerator or my money. It's been 2 weeks and counting & no ones knows anything.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

HORRIBLE APPLIANCE POLICIES EVEN WITH EXTENDED WARRANTY! Spent nearly $2000 on GE Washer & Dryer - sounds like it's going to go through the wall. Home Depot response: "So Sorry. It's been over 48 hours so we will only send service out". This is the 2nd SAME WASHER sent. Is the 3rd one supposed to be the charm? Lady Lake, FL: JD, Manager, Joan (who is as worthless and effective as the machine) and Chanel (customer service corporate) who repeated the same thing: "too bad, so sad" then transferred me to a system to make a GE appointment that after 20" still never answered. I just spend over $5,000 at home depot since mid-July. THAT WILL BE THE LAST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY THEY'LL RECEIVE!!!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Temco Logistics. How do you still stay in business? Your Yelp reviews suck!!! Home Depot. What idiot Home Depot higher up makes the decision to keep making HD customers suffer with an ** delivery service like Temco Logistics? And why only use one delivery service? Why not use a few and create competition? Have you seen Temco Logistics Yelp reviews? Do you know the hours I spend with your phone reps over Temco Logistics' ** failure to deliver?

Delivery attempt #1: I got a call the night before to be ready to get delivery between 8:30 - 12:30 the next day. After waiting around all day, I called Home Depot who told me "product never made it on the truck". I asked Home Depot to give me the number for the delivery company to see what's going on. Temco rep told me they're doing a doc search? and when they find the item, it'll get the on truck.

Delivery attempt #2: I got a call the night before to be ready to accept delivery between 8:30-12:30. After sitting around all day, I called Temco and the rep told me there was a shortage of drivers and the item never left the warehouse. I asked why I wasn't told so I didn't have to miss work...blah blah blah.

Delivery attempt #3: Same night prior call asking me to be ready to accept delivery. I proactively called in the morning and was told the item never made it on the truck. I called Home Depot to complain offered to have them deliver to local Home Depot store, I'd hire installers and I'd give Home Depot the bill. Home Depot said they don't do it like this. We do a 3 way call with Temco and was assured that the next time, it'll get on a truck because they were going to do a "doc search?" which was what I heard after delivery attempt #1. I asked what if it doesn't happen? They said not to worry.

Delivery attempt #4: I called several times during the day to make sure the items were on the truck and my delivery "was the last one of the day". Around 5 PM, I called again and was told "delivery wasn't going to happen, sorry". I went to local Home Depot store and asked if I could just buy it directly from the store and rep said it wouldn't make a difference, they use Temco for direct purchases too. I asked "aren't there a bunch of customers like me then?" Rep replied, "no, you're actually really nice"...

Delivery attempt #5: Never made it on the truck. Like previous 4 attempts, no one from Temco calls me. I call Home Depot and spend another 2 hours of my life to try to avoid dealing with Temco. Temco supervisor says she can only send an escalated email to the warehouse and like the previous 4 attempts, cannot put me in front of the delivery schedule because that's not how their scheduling system works. Unfortunately my local Lowe's is the only other store that does delivery/installation of this model and they also use Temco...

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

During a kitchen remodel this year, we ordered a GE cooktop for the island around the end of March 2021. Delivery was set up for a month later, the end of April. Then rescheduled monthly for May, June, July, then the middle of August. Two days before that delivery date, it was pushed out again for two more weeks. I have called numerous times and talked to Home Depot customer service to track my order. All they could tell me was the product was "under production". They could or would not call GE to track the order. Seems like once they place my order with GE, it is out of their hands. All while Home Depot had my $2200 for the product. GE could not tell me anything because they do not recognize my Home Depot order number. Seems like a huge disconnect between Home Depot and General Electric. All while I wait months for the GE product I bought at Home Depot five months ago!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

Supposed to have a dryer purchased from Home Depot in King of Prussia, PA on August 3rd. The delivery was scheduled for August 20, 2021, today, between 11 and 3. The delivery was confirmed last week. Dryer never arrived. Called Home Depot 5 separate times beginning at 4:30. Was told they cannot reach the delivery people because their "phones are shut down." The salesperson explained that he could not help me. Called back an hour and a half later. Waited on the phone through 30 rings before someone picked up to tell me that she couldn't find my order.

Called back again at 6:30 and asked for the manager. Same story from her. She had no idea what happened. She told me they use Freight Rite for deliveries. I also called the number on the brochure for delivery updates and got a robotic answering machine that told me my delivery was scheduled for September 4th, another two-week delay. What? How did that happen? I never agreed to that. Lesson here is do not shop at Home Depot. Customer service is less than one star. NO one knows anything about anything. Looked up Freight Rite. They are loaded with one-star reviews. Went on Lowe’s website. Same dryer, same price, delivery this Sunday. Lesson learned.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

It has taken 5 attempts to get a microwave delivered and installed. The initial microwave was part of a complete kitchen package and was damaged when delivered. On the second attempt nearly a week later they just didn't show up sending an email after the fact stating the delivery needs to be rescheduled again. On the next attempt 3 days later, they didn't call, they just showed up, then called and said they couldn't wait so we had to reschedule again. The next attempt was 2 days later. They said they would give a 30 minute call before they arrive, of course, we received the call 10 minutes before that we couldn't get to the house in 10 minutes and they again left w/o delivering. So we are now on our 5th attempt to get a simple microwave delivered and installed. Worst customer service ever as far as the delivery is concerned.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

I don’t know where to start. This was the worst delivery I’ve ever had in my life. Delivery guy had too much attitude. His name is Gregory **. He DID NOT listen what I was explaining. I feel like he had drugs. He did not know how to talk with a girl. Washer and dryer needed to install but this guy just left everything in my garage. I tried to explain him that these 2 things needs to install because I paid for it. He said no he cannot and gave me the number to talk to company.

Also, when I told him to take all applications with him because he talked so rudely and he said he has everything in his house, he don’t need these appliances. I was so shocked. He did not how to talk. Also, he didn’t even open washer dryer so I can check if there’s any dents. He told, "You have 48 hours. You open and check." Very very very very poor service. I might return all the 5 appliances. I will surely not buy any stuff from Home Depot. This incident made my day bad. Gregory did not ask anything about where to put appliances. He just dropped at garage. Worst delivery service. Worst.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Bought an LG refrigerator for 3417.28 plus ta. To only break down not even 3 full months later... Do not buy their crap, Home Depot doesn't even stand behind their stuff but 60 days. Making a claim is literally a nightmare.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

We purchased a LG refrigerator from Home Depot. We purchased the extended warranty for our $2000 refrigerator for an additional 200 bucks. 3 weeks ago the unit failed. We are still waiting for a service person to show up and fix it. Junk and terrible service is all I can say. I will tell everyone I know about this.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2021

Home Depot itself provides excellent retail service and I purchase items from Home Depot quite often. Their partnership with Same Day Water Heaters has lost them my patronage due to the very poor experience I had with the partner service provider that could not keep to their supposed 'same day' service window and utter inability to keep me informed about the plumber's whereabouts or give any firm time to appear on site when they missed their appearance window and I was giving them an extension. This service provider clearly cannot control its job scheduling and its customer service representatives, though courteous and professional, are utterly useless in terms of customer advocacy.

I followed their scheduling protocols to the letter and called them three times during the service window to gain updates, and none were given. This is an urgent install and that was made clear from the onset. Same Day Water Heaters really could care less about the customer in these circumstances as evidenced by the clear lack of transparency regarding how my appearance window was managed. I strongly recommend that you avoid this installation partner for the reasons described. Home Depot is a highly reputable retailer, but they have chosen quite poorly in aligning themselves with Same Day Water Heaters as an install partner, and this has cost them my business.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

The washer is perfection. Electrolux 527 front loader. However, any washer needs to be installed. Home Depot offers an "installed price." Well, the installers did a very bad job and now the water intake valves are burned out and parts are extremely scarce. Result: no washing machine and desperate for clean clothes. We are buying extra underwear at Target and handwashing in the sink while we wait for parts to come from who-knows-where. Not what you expect for a thousand-dollar purchase.

Home Depot disavows all responsibility. They have a 48 hour "return window" and that's it. It took more than 48 hours for the valves to burn out so they say "Tough beans." I reminded them that they they were my vendor. They sold me a product and failed to deliver it in working order. Didn't they want to step up to that? The answer: "Forty-eight hours." They would rather lose a life-long customer (a "Pro-Xtra" customer), than do the right thing. It's a bad business strategy. I'm gone forever and so is my family.

As for Electrolux, they admit nothing but at least sent someone over (from Sears) to look at it and order the parts. Meanwhile, we're washing socks in the sink. (Laundromats play well in movies and on TV, but in real life, they are not attractive places. However, it may come to that). Home Depot is costing Electrolux plenty of money, but I guess they don't care.

My advice: forget Home Depot. They are not a responsible retailer. Go to a small, family-owned appliance store, pay a few extra bucks to the gods of decency, and do the deal. I tried that, but the small places lacked inventory. HD had the inventory and I was impatient and now I'm paying the price and waiting just as long. Don't be stupid like I was.

Original review: July 31, 2021

Purchased in store $6800 worth of new appliances (whole house including Laundry). When purchasing, I told sales associate I didn't need for a few months as we were building a new house. "NOT A PROBLEM" he said. I called the store and got no answer in delivery 3 times prior to "their delivery date." Left a message with customer service as to new delivery date I needed. Delivery calls me and says "they have a delivery policy of 60 days after purchase" NEVER TOLD THAT!!! I told deliver The date I needed.. THEY SAID WE CANNOT GO PAST 60 DAYS!!! NEVER TOLD THAT. TOLD THEM JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND I WILL SHOP ELSEWHERE!! HE said "not a problem" your cc will be credited within 3 days! It is taking them more time and energy to send appliances back to each distributor and refund my money than just postponing delivery date. NEVER BUY APPLIANCES FROM HOME DEPOT!!!

Original review: July 30, 2021

My refrigerator purchased at Home Depot was delivered 8 days ago. After 6+ phone calls, they have no idea how to get a plumber to my house so I can plug in my refrigerator, although they PROMISED to do it. I had made an appointment to pay for my own plumber, but Home Depot said they offer this service free which would only take 24-48 hours. Then they promised it would be 72 hours. Then they promised Tuesday at the latest. Today is Friday. They told me that after the plumber put in a valve, Home Depot was to return to put it in my kitchen. After hours on hold, they've given me many promises but the fridge is still in my dining room. They even gave me a phone number to call which had been disconnected.

Original review: July 25, 2021

The fridge works ok, the delivery men broke a window and the company that works as a 3rd party vendor (GE, Forward Final Mile) is trying really hard to not pay the claim. Believing the delivery men over my account. Because I would lie about a broken window. Never again will I order from Home Depot for delivery.

Original review: July 23, 2021

I had ordered a dishwasher 3 weeks ago and had it scheduled to be delivered today between 7:00-11:00, took the day off and had an electrician scheduled to arrive this afternoon to install it. At 2:30 I got a voicemail letting me know they rescheduled the delivery for 10 days later. Unreal! Now I am trying to call their 1-800 number and needless to say it is impossible to get hold of anyone. I will NEVER order an appliance from Home Depot again. Horrible customer service.

Original review: July 21, 2021

I placed an order for Washer/Dryer and selected the date 07/15 for delivery. On 07/15 morning I was told that the delivery driver's wife went into labor and the delivery cannot be made. They rescheduled the delivery for 07/19 between 1-4 PM. On 07/19 at 6 PM I get a message that the delivery truck came and waited outside for 15 mins and left. They did not ring the bell nor did they knock on the door, not sure what they were expecting? Me to be standing on the driveway? I call them back and they said once the truck comes back to the depot, they will call and reschedule and also send an email. Neither of that happened.

I called again the next day, same thing no response, after several calls, they said the earliest they can deliver the appliance is 08/10. What does Home Depot think? Was this a purchase I made for fun? they can give any date in the future and I need to comply? I have learned my lesson, I am providing this review for anyone who is considering purchase from Home Depot. I have not yet received my appliance.

Original review: July 11, 2021

My husband and I purchased a refrigerator from Home Depot in the first week of June. Believe it or not-----STILL NO REFRIGERATOR! We were told that the truck broke down the first time. Then we were told that they were confused about the July 4th holiday and did not deliver as promised on July 5th. Then there is today. It is 10:35 pm. No delivery. We are sick of the excuses, sick of the lies, and sick of utterly pathetic customer service. If you do not care enough about your customers to fix this problem, you will go out of business. I intend to tell everyone I know to avoid the headache of being without an appliance for such a long time. This is horrible service Home Depot... and it may be the third party vendor's fault, but it is your name on the receipt of purchase. This is unacceptable. "The truck broke down". Then buy a better truck. How about that for a solution.

Original review: July 10, 2021

Home Depot is really bad with their appliance delivery, ordered my washer and dryer in June. They gave me date of delivery July 1st and someone called me and said truck broke down so they have to reschedule to July 10 and again I received a call saying truck has some issue and cannot make it. I would never buy appliances from Home Depot again, it was my biggest mistake.

Original review: July 8, 2021

Waited 2 weeks for install, said truck broke down, couldn’t come. Second install date attempt said valve broken, not done. Said they would send complex team with plumber to fix and install. Third install attempt they said they couldn’t, need plumber, not done. I had plumber fix it. Fourth attempt to install, one of the pedestals did not have all the hardware in the box, not done. After almost 5 weeks, and multiple calls & visits to Home Depot, still don’t have items installed. They keep saying they are working on it. Was even escalated, but no one helps you. I’ve asked for my money back to shop somewhere else, no response. Imagine going without clean clothes and linens this long.

Original review: July 2, 2021

This has been on order since May, last tow delivery dates were missed due to damage at the dock. 3 months and still no dryer! The 1st attempt - they did not see the order for installation and took dryer back, 2nd attempt - day off they called and said it was damaged, 3rd attempt someone showed up with the installation parts but not the dryer. I called the 800 number yesterday and the lady stated she sees in the notes this one was also damaged and their departments are not communicating with each other. She said call back tomorrow since she is not able to call me and she is there to answer the phones, but no one can assist with the issue and to call back! Now I am on hold for 15min with no resolution.

Original review: June 26, 2021

BEWARE - Messed up ordering system and no management or responsibility by staff in the store, I went into the Gosforth Bakersfield store looked at and bought a Refrigerator and paid for delivery .... After a few days when there was no call to arrange delivery, I called the store ..THIS IS WHERE THE HOME DEPOT DELIVERY CIRCUS BEGAN! No one at the store or at the various tel numbers could put me in touch with the delivery people, apparently this is a separate "contracted" service.... then they cancelled my order, even though they had charged my bank ... So if you buy anything large from these very disorganised people < don't pay upfront for it >>> only pay if you are taking it with you .... And don't expect any help from HD because they don't care about you!

Original review: June 16, 2021

We purchased a new KitchenAid Dishwasher as our 4 year old GE had an intermittent problem suspected to be the Circuit Board which was back ordered for at least a month. We had to buy a higher model than originally wanted due to Covid shortages but they discounted it to price match another store, so came out the same price. Delivery was set and we were given a delivery window 9-1pm. When I looked on HD website the order allowed us to track it and it said 7 deliveries ahead of us. OK, no way that will be on time but no biggie as I was working from home anyway. They arrived 1.5 hours late but never called as they were supposed to.

When they started the disconnect, I knew they would not be too good based on the way things were going. They go to install the new one, I had read the install guide and knew they were already doing it the hard way since the instructions give you some hints to help. I let them continue. They tried to take some shortcuts which I stopped, I insisted they use the New supply line the install kit had not the old hose to avoid future issues, then when he went to hardwire it they tried to say the wire would not fit and they wanted to cut a piece of wire from the plug wire I had to purchase with it per the sales person but did not need. I stopped him from putting the wires in between since I knew that was not to code and would be a fire hazard. Magically the wire fit but the installer claimed they would not guarantee it.

The old install had a drain extension which was not needed, again I told them to go direct so as not to have a possible leak. Reluctantly they did just that. When finally done, I insisted a partial cycle run and checked it filled and drained when cancelled before I would sign anything. They left and scratched the floor on the way out which I fixed. Afterwards I realized they took the unused power cord which I was to return for credit. I called the order company to get that resolved and am awaiting a credit now for that. That night I saw how crooked the dishwasher was so I loosened it to fix it, while I was at it I properly bent the tabs on the holding brackets that they didn't do so it would be tight. Guess I should have saved the $150 and done it myself.

Original review: June 16, 2021

4 new kitchen appliances delivered when they said...almost successfully. The contractor that delivered the appliances indicated that Home Depot did not give him the Order to remove the old appliances. I was not home - someone else was there (OR I WOULD HAVE DENIED THE DELIVERY). They put the new appliances in my garage (unboxed the stove and fridge!) and that is where they sit. I should not have to call/fight/argue for this to be resolved and that is why I am writing this now. They should have been out there the next day making this right!

Original review: June 5, 2021

On April 22 I ordered a gas range, microwave and dishwasher online. Ordering was easy and being charged in full was easy. Unfortunately here is where the good part ends. Delivery was scheduled for today, June 5. They were supposed to call the day before to provide a four hour delivery window. By 6PM last night I get nervous and call Home Depot. Customer Service Rep states he just spoke with the delivery company and they have received all appliances and are loading them on the truck “as we speak”. They would call me within an hour to provide the time for tomorrow. Two hours went by and nothing. Called HD again, they said the delivery team would call before 9PM. You guessed it, no call. Called again at 10PM and was told they are gone for the day but the delivery is scheduled for tomorrow and to call at 7AM.

So today I call Home Depot again at 7AM today and now being told that the delivery team would call within one hour and provide the time. 10AM rolls around and no call, of course. So I call again and now this is where we are: apparently the microwave is on back order and they can only deliver everything together, so my choices at this point are to cancel the microwave and have the range and dishwasher that were supposed to be delivered today and that they do have in their warehouse delivered on June 15 (what??), or have everything delivered on July 17, three months after I ordered and paid in full.

It baffles me how we can go from “loading the truck and will call you in an hour” to “microwave is on back order and we can only deliver together in 6 weeks”. Home Depot is saying it’s not them it’s the other company but I am pretty sure I gave my money to Home Depot and not the other company. Reading the other reviews I have zero hope that I will get my appliances on July 17. Or ever. Home Depot could not care less about this. Never again.

Original review: June 4, 2021

We ordered a Kitchen Aid dishwasher from a Home Depot on the NC Outer Banks. We live in Virginia and must travel two hours each way to our house in NC. The dishwasher was delivered on May 3 as scheduled, but due to a stripped connection, the driver declared it defective and took it back. Because of shortages (due to the pandemic), we couldn't get a replacement until May 24. The process for rescheduling the defective dishwasher took more than an hour by phone. On May 24, the second dishwasher arrived on time and was installed. The driver turned it on, saw that it was beginning its cycle, and left. A half hour later an error message flashed. The dishwasher kept trying to drain (no water in the tub) and the cycle couldn't be cancelled. The driver/installer did not respond to our calls. We spent a couple of hours on the phone with a supervisor, tried various reset options, but nothing worked.

The driver/installer finally responded and said that the dishwasher must be defective. A replacement was scheduled for May 28. On that day the driver/installer looked at the existing (non-working) dishwasher and said the problem was that the cabinet hole for the drain hose was too low. We asked him to cut a higher hole, but he was not allowed to do anything to our cabinets.

My husband offered to get a saw blade from a store two blocks away and drill a hole himself, but the driver said he couldn't wait. He left without installing the dishwasher that he'd brought. Later my husband downloaded the installation manual and saw that the hole was in fact correctly located. On June 2 we finally received a dishwasher, correctly installed using the existing hole and fully functional. Conclusion: We will never again trust the skill or work ethic of Home Depot delivery/installation. Customer support took the side of the driver in the matter of installation details and was not flexible about delivery dates.

Original review: May 26, 2021

My washer died on me today. It really need the rest. Average of 8 loads per week for 32 years with next to no problems. I also ordered my new Speedqueen today, because no other machine will cut it in my household. Easy to use and trustworthy. Best buy ever!

Original review: April 16, 2021

I want to warn people when buying the extended warranty offered to purchase by Home Depot, to be very careful. I purchased the 5 year warranty, and thought it was good for 5 years after the manufacturers warranty. The chart they show leads you to believe this, and the terms say, starts after the manufacturers warranty. However, my LG washer is 5 1/2 years old, and doing very strange things, and they say my warranty is up. That it starts after the manufacturers warranty. I think the control panel is gone, and after research, that alone is over $200 to replace, not counting labor and their profit on the part..

Original review: April 11, 2021

Bought a new Samsung Refer which we absolutely love. When I purchased it I told the sales clerk that the doors might need to be removed to gain entry. I was assured that the shipping Company and drivers would be informed. When the truck showed up the driver measured the opening and said it would be tight. He said he was not informed in any way that the doors would have to be removed which I have in writing on what is called the “manifest details”. Home Depot salespeople will just flat out lie to you about your delivery. They just don’t give a hoot. Will use Best Buy next time.

Original review: April 8, 2021

Delivery and installation or purchased dishwasher. I purchased a dishwasher from the Evergreen, Colorado Home Depot store #1535. When I purchased the dishwasher the sales person went at length to tell us about the delivery process, which included we needed to make sure the dishwasher was installed and working before the delivery driver(s) leaves. The delivery was done on April 8th, 2021. The driver said they don't do the install. We showed them the paperwork which included highlighted paperwork that the sales person gave to us highlighting install and working.

The driver left. I called the Evergreen store after calling the service toll free line and not being able to get past the phone menus. I spoke first with a sales person in appliances and was told she couldn't do anything. I was transferred to an assistant manager. He was going to give me a new service install for no cost. But, it didn't end there. I needed to purchase an install kit. We had a professional plumber install new dishwasher plumbing before we had our cabinets installed and now I wouldn't have the install done for at least a week due to waiting for the kit, even though we had new plumbing.

My husband spoke with this same manager later in the day at the store and this manager refused to honor what he had told me with waiving the install fee. So then we would need to pay a $120 install fee and the cost of the dishwasher install kit another $25 plus tax. Needless to say my husband purchased one part that he needed that was less than $5 and left. I then researched online their installation "What you need to know." See attached screenshot. Enjoy free professional delivery and installation services on select appliance purchases $396 or more. I paid $579.00 plus tax for the dishwasher.

Original review: March 30, 2021

The delivery of a refrigerator was supposed to be on 3/30/2021 between 10 & 2. Did that happen? NO. All went smooth until the driver called to say he would be at my house in 30 min. All of a sudden he called back wanting directions. I gave him directions but evidently he couldn't comprehend what I was telling him. We do live in a rural area on a ranch but my husband was waiting for him at our gate. Actually he waited there 3 hours!!!! And when I called 1-800-455-3869 they told me he attempted delivery but missed you. HE WAS NEVER HERE because my husband was waiting for him. We made arrangements to have this delivered and THEN THEY DON'T SHOW UP. And I was told that the truck would not try delivery again that day. No one thinks about how you put things aside to be there for the delivery. They just think about themselves.

After several phone calls they won't deliver until 4/1/2021. So I don't have a working refrigerator and do they care, oh goodness NO. They just care about their convenience. So now my husband will meet the driver on 4/1/2021 and he will have no excuse that he can't find us!! I spent more on this refrigerator than what I wanted but out of the ones I looked at this had a sooner delivery time. For the hassle we have had to go through on this we should get half of the money back that we paid for this. And Home Depot needs to make sure they get competent delivery companies and competent drivers that understand when you give them directions. THE DRIVER NEVER CALLED BACK AFTER I GAVE HIM DIRECTIONS. The least he could have done is call back and I would have gone over it with him again!

And I wasn't real pleased with the Home Depot Delivery Dept. They said they tried but I don't think they really put themselves out there. No one cares about anybody but themselves anymore. My husband wanted to go to Lowe's but I didn't want to drive to San Antonio. Should have though. Have never had any problems with them finding our address. SO, BEFORE YOU HAVE A DELIVERY FROM HOME DEPOT MAKE SURE THEY CAN FIND YOUR ADDRESS!!! OR YOU MAY NEVER GET YOUR DELIVERY!

Home Depot Appliances Company Information