Frigidaire Refrigerators

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

Frigidaire Refrigerators Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

My refrigerator is about 25 years old. It's still runs very well. It keeps a constant temperature and foods in my refrigerator last longer than the average refrigerator. I would say that makes it a very good refrigerator.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I purchased a basic top freezer refrigerator and the price was affordable and it works great. It keeps things cold. It doesn’t have separate controls for the freezer but it seems to be fine. If I ever need another refrigerator I will purchase this refrigerator again.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Bottom shelf of door a bit too recessed to get to. Make sure doors don't slam shut like our does...not set up right. Otherwise, it is what you pay for, not a top of the line. Good value for the money spent.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

This is side by side refrigerator that has a tendency to freeze the food in the refrigerator section wall next to the freezer. Storage in the refrigerator is quite good. However, the water dispenser does not keep the water cold.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

This fridge, while looking very nice, never shuts properly even after having technicians come out to rectify the problem. Also there are constantly puddles on the floor below the freezer compartment and every other day there is ice in the bottom shelf of the freezer compartment. Also every now and then the whole unit vibrates and sounds like a jack hammer before ceasing to make ice in the icemaker compartment, the only thing that rectify this problem is switching off power and resetting. The condenser has been replaced but this did not solve the problem.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

Don't buy. Get another brand, too many problems, serviceman I know says buy GE? Icemaker, temp control, and water leak all have been fixed by repairman. Water condensation on floor under freezer door always, must keep towel there!!!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

The refrigerator is overall quality product, have had 0 issues with the fridge. I would recommend any variety of the brand for people to purchase. Customer support is actually pretty useful as well. Hope this helps.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Overall a decent product. Have gotten good service, now time to replace. The icemaker auto shutoff never worked, will overfill until ice is packed in and overflowing. Also, the water filter receptacle has failed so the filter will not lock in. An expensive part and a lot of effort and time to replace.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

This freezer is light, well built, extremely roomy, and is just what I needed to hold my overflow meats and other freezer items. The shelves on the door and body of the freezer are strong and designed very well. The price was also very competitive. I highly recommend this appliance.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

More apartment units with freezer on the bottom. Seniors will love you for this! Refrigerator is used more and bending over is harder for some seniors. Your units last a long time with few repairs.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

The brand I like is Frigidaire. I love the lighting, the room, the size and the color. I would recommend this brand to everyone. When you have a big family you need plenty of room. And my refrigerator has just that. I'm able to put plenty of leftovers in there and I'm able to keep my veggies and fruit nice and crisp. Not to mention the color black is just the hands don't show as much with the kiddos. Go out and get you a frigidaire. You won't be disappointed. In fact you will want to upgrade every year a new one come out.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

When this refrigerator was just a few months old, the door handle fell off. Shortly after that the ice maker broke. This was still under warranty at the time so it didn't cost anything to repair, but I'm really disappointed in the quality of what I thought was a good brand.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Outstanding fridge and it all the features we were looking for such as ice maker both crushed and cube and, filtered water and an affordable price. Best of all it was the stainless steel model! Loving it!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

We have a shallow depth design in our kitchen so we are limited to models that for. We also have a height issue so even more limiting. We were lucky to find this Frigidaire and we like the cold water and ice on the outside as our kids are getting water all day and now don’t have to open the fridge constantly. So far the fridge has been working well. We also like the 3rd drawer and the ability to set the temp in there as we want.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

Ice maker does not work properly, never has. Called four times while under warranty. Very hard to even find a tech who agreed to work on it (pay is too low and a waste of their time). Ice maker still does not work properly but now out of warranty so the company will do nothing.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

The space in the refrigerator is large areas and you don't have to bend over to get things off of the shelves. Things are eye level and the thermostats are correct and work for years. This is our preferred brand.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

The appearance is good and the price was right for a basic refrigerator. The refrigerator is somewhat noisy. It’s not loud but it makes odd noises from time to time. Sometimes it sounds like a phone off of its hook.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

I love my refrigerator. It's roomy and fits in the allotted space perfect. The service from the company is great. I love the movable shelves on the doors and the interior. It's easy to keep clean, which is great also. I love it.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Very efficient refrigerator at a good price. It is easy to clean and the inside components are made very well. You cannot hear any noise when the refrigerator is running. The freezer and refrigerator starts cold like it should. Also, temperature control works great.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

After shopping around and doing lots of online reviews, I determined that the price was exceptional for the features provided that I was in need of! Interior layout is very family friendly, and the built in water and ice maker features simplify opening and closing the freezer constantly. Highly Recommended! 25.5 CF.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

It’s a pile of junk it started leaking a week after I bought it. I’ve had it serviced many times and it will stop for a while then leak again. It is also a very loud refrigerator. Sometimes the light works and sometimes we use the flashlight. And the bottom tray that house the drawers broke and we don’t put a lot of heavy stuff there. I will never buy anything From that company ever again.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

My side-by-side fridge, since new, has made periodic and loud popping, groaning, cracking and singing noises. They say this is normal. No other fridge I’ve ever seen does this. So having your fridge sound haunted is to be expected.?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

Within a week after buying this refrigerator, the produce drawer broke! I didn't know it was under any warranty. Next, the meat drawer broke & now the water dispenser! Probably made in Japan or China. Now the warranty is no longer good after 90 days! That tells me that they don't stand behind their products. I don't recommend this refrigerator.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

Purchased refrigerator with side freezer and water and ice dispenser. Find regular refrigerator side to be too narrow for many items and the shelves in the door have broken - literally cracked from the bottom up. We have had several calls on ice/water unit even though filter has been changed on a recommended schedule. Freezer also too narrow for my taste. Have to take too much out of it to get to back. We had to have a 30" to fit our kitchen and were told freezer on the bottom was poor design idea by service rep prior to replacing old unit. My husband insisted on the water dispenser which I could do without.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

Good for the price. I have an issue with the pump that carries water through the dispenser but not too big of a deal. Don't close the fridge door by pulling on the shelf, not strong enough to hold! Temperatures are consistent.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

We bought a Frigidaire Mini Fridge on May 1, 2020. By August, we noticed it wasn't cooling anything. I used Frigidaire's website to find a service company, and scheduled a visit 10 days later. The tech came, diagnosed the problem, and spent over an hour trying to reach Frigidaire about the part he needed. Once he reached the company, he learned that the part is not manufactured, and we'd have to junk the whole mini fridge and wait for a new one. I waited a couple of weeks and then called Frigidaire (after waiting on hold 45 minutes). I was told that the service company HAD reported that the refrigerator should be replaced, but that I had to fill out some paperwork. It was ostensibly emailed to me that day. Needless to say, it never got to me.

I called 10 days later, gave them another email address, and received the request for documentation. I filled it out that day, and returned it by email, as requested. That was 10/15/2020. I called in November to see what was going on, again waiting a long time for customer service, and was told it was in process. I let it go in December, and called again this morning, 1/12/21. I was then told my request had been approved, but data entered incorrectly. I was then sent another letter, asking for virtually THE SAME information I had already sent them, and this time was promised I would get a refund for the mini fridge. In 10 days. We'll see. Don't buy from Frigidaire. Don't expect actual customer service, though the reps did try to figure out the problem of their back office once I was able to actually reach them. The mini fridge broke after no more than 4 months of use. Don't buy a Frigidaire.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

My wife and I purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator double doors, freezer at the bottom and a ice maker with a water dispenser. #DONT ever buy because something looks nice and looks like it will last. Since we purchased this thing it's been one problem after another. 1st the freezer starts knocking BADLY. Now the display panel has gone out, I'm like #GOD!! Not that I have the money to have this thing fixed, do I even want to have it fixed. MAYBE IT IS TIME TO BUY NEW #AGAIN!!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

The fridge was delivered with a cracked seal on the freezer door. I did not notice it immediately. When I did, I attempted many times to reach for help. Getting through to Customer Service (I use this term in jest) was next to impossible. Without a doubt this company has the VERY worst follow-up service of any company I have dealt with EVER. My emails were not acknowledged and waiting up to one hour for phone calls to be answered. I am now waiting for the third service call. All this hassle with a new fridge, shame on them!!!!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

Refrigerator gasket was replaced once and it came loose again. Called Frigidaire and they promised to come and take care of it about 3 weeks ago and have not showed up or called. Also the door handle has come off and we have to open the door by pulling on the side. I have told everyone that mentioned problem with their refrigerator to not get a Frigidaire. Also we have a Frigidaire stove and I hate the glass front oven door which has streams of gook between the glass layers and we don't know how to replace it. It looks nasty.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

I bought my current Frigidaire refrigerator almost a year and a half ago, and shelves are already falling apart in the door. I’ve never has a refrigerator fall apart so easily. I would be aware before purchasing this refrigerator.

Frigidaire Refrigerators Company Information