1.16/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1172 Frigidaire Refrigerators Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I bought a refrigerator, after a few months I got a message in the door saying it was time to replace the air and water filters. Once I received them in the mail I could not find the area where the air filter was supposed to be. I call customer service and was referred to YouTube. I went there and could not find my model #

FGHB2868TF1 SERIAL# 4A74408209. To this day I'm still getting the notification to replace the air filter. The customer service rep ask me who told me I needed an air filter. She couldn't even tell me if my model actually had an air filter. Not to mention it cost $65.00 every 6 mo. to replace the filter.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

We furnished our new home with all Frigidaire Gallery appliances. Happy with all appliances EXCEPT the Refrigerator which has been a complete disaster. First the icemaker in the freezer had to be replaced after 1 1/2 years. (STILL HAS NEVER WORKED PROPERLY.) Next the icemaker in the top for the door service quit working. After service worked only short time, then quit. Decided not to spend money to have it fixed again, so just left it turned off. Now the bottom icemaker has quit again and also the entire freezer section has frozen over. How great is it to have a refrigerator with 2 (TWO) icemakers that neither of them work. I am retired and in my entire life have never seen an appliance built as bad as a Frigidaire refrigerator. Called the company and got the standard reply "wish we could help, you need to call a serviceman.

Get expert buying tips about Refrigerators delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

My Frigidaire refrigerator has been a bad experience. The refrigerator functions fine but everything plastic inside is poor quality. And I should state that my wife and I are retired and it is only the two of us at home. Anyways, the plastic shelves on the door started to crack within 4 months. The plastic above the crispers cracked because the frame was not strong enough to support the crispers. Then the crispers cracked at the handles because of both poor design and flimsy material. My 25 year old refrigerator that this one replaced is used as a second one and is in excellent shape compared to this one. I would hate to think it will outlast this newer one. Will not purchase Frigidaire products again.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Fan quit after 7 months leaving the refrigerated section useless. Had to wait 4 days for a service call then an addition 5-6 days for an in stock part to be installed. Customer service was a waste of time. Will not buy a Frigidaire product again.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Bought an apartment sized fridge less than 3 years ago and had nothing but trouble with it. There was a constant wheezing noise and after both fridge and freezer stopped working twice I decided to purchase a more reliable product. On both occasions I had to discard all of the food because it had defrosted while I was out and the items in the refrigerator part were warm, almost hot. Cost of lost food was at least $100.00 each time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I bought my mom a refrigerator for her birthday 5 weeks ago. It has not work since the first day. I call Home Depot. They told me to call Frigidaire. I call Frigidaire. They send someone to fix it. Still won’t work. It’s been 5 weeks. My 75 year old mom don’t have a refrigerator. Home Depot don’t care. Frigidaire don’t care.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I bought the entire Gallery line from Frigidaire in December of 2013. After about 2 to 2 1/2 years the icemaker quit working in the refrigerator. I have been trying to get this fixed for the past 2 1/2 years! No one knows how to fix it. It decides to make ice every so often and then stops. Maybe it will make ice for a couple of trays, maybe for a day, maybe for a week, maybe for a month--it's anybody's guess. Currently it is not working again.

When the last repairman came out a week ago he replaced the icemaker unit, which was done once before to correct this problem. This did not work again. I have had repairmen out 7 times to work on this and no one can fix it. I have called Frigidaire, who wiped their hands of the problem. They may as well have said "Tough luck, Sucker. You bought it and now we wash our hands of you." They were not interested in this problem for a unit with their name on it.

This sounds like what a previous person said was wrong with her icemaker, who has the Gallery model with the fridge on top that contains the icemaker and freezer on the bottom of the fridge. When the last repairman came out we noticed a wet spot on the back of the fridge right behind the icemaker where it was wet and starting to rust. I asked him about it, and because he did not know what to do, he said he did not think it was a problem. But, this may be exactly what the problem is as Frigidaire does not insulate the unit properly apparently.

I know Frigidaire knows what is wrong, but refuses to fix it because they have turned so many units out it would cost them some money to fix it. Now I have a rusting back to my fridge and it is being caused by this icemaker. I will never, ever buy another Frigidaire product as Frigidaire does not back what they are selling to customers. I am no longer a Frigidaire customer and hope people do their research before spending their hard earned money with this non-caring company. Like another reviewer, the non-smudge feature is not worth this.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I have had the worst experience of my life with Frigidaire customer service and with an order for water filters. When I had my Frigidaire refrigerator delivered, I went online to register it. During the registration process, there was an offer to order 3 water filters for $88.46 plus tax. I ordered those and was immediately charged $95.23 for the order but, after several days, I had not received any shipping information. I called Frigidaire customer service and they said the order had been lost and that it would take 2-3 business days for them to look for it and that they would call me with an update. I never heard from anyone so I called back and they just continued to say they had not found the order.

After several more calls and their saying they just couldn't find the order, they then one day said they had gone ahead and sent the merchandise. But later, during that same call, they said that they actually never sent the merchandise because they had charged the wrong amount for the original order, and that it wouldn't go through until I paid them an additional $0.58. At this point I was so frustrated that I asked for a refund instead of continuing to have to deal with them, but they refused to refund my money, saying that would not be possible... So I had to pay $0.58 to get them to send the filters. And after all of this, they wouldn't even send the filters express mail. I still don't have the filters. I so wish I had not gotten a Frigidaire appliance and will tell people to never get anything Frigidaire again. What an absolutely horrible company.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I am writing this in reference to a Frigidaire Refrigerator that I purchased in March of 2018, not even a year old. The thing has been nothing but a nightmare from day one. It runs so loud and Sears told us that was a normal, so, I thought we would go on and hope for the best. Only to be sitting here waiting for someone to look at this, as it now Will Not Keep anything cold at all. The company said they will try to find someone out here to look at it in the next day or so, well WHAT do you DO about the lack of keeping the food cold until then?

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

Our 15 month old Frigidaire side by side Gallery fridge caught on fire. Flames coming out the bottom near compressor. My wife was there and heard noises and then saw the flames coming out from under the fridge. She luckily got it unplugged and got out the extinguisher. We were out of town the days before that and if no one was there it would definitely have burned the house down. I see many cases exactly like ours and that Frigidaire will not do anything about it. This is crazy. Clearly should be recalled and a super serious safety issue. United States is not protecting people. If it would have happened at night we could have been killed.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I bought a Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator/freezer in April of 2016. Under the 1 year warranty. Within a fourteen-month period, the ice maker had to be replaced twice and the auger replaced once (it would stop producing ice just about every 6 months). We were told by the repair technician that the seals were not very good so the last time he came to replace the ice maker, he double sealed it, which worked for about a year.

I purchased a three-year extended warranty June 24, 2017 for $310.37. Then, in August of this year (2018) the ice maker stopped working again. It is now December 22, 2018 and they had yet to repair the ice maker. After the first call for repair, in August, the vendor they use, A&E send a technician out who looked at the back of there refrigerator and said the problem was sub-par insulation. He said they use a cheap foam which expands and contracts but degrades quickly. He said there is no way to open the back of the refrigerator to replace it either. He put caulking on the back of the refrigerator and left (didn't replace the broker ice maker).

That did not work so I placed another call for service a few weeks later. The A&E technician sent a text and said there would be a $99.00 service fee and we would have to pay for any parts used. He said he was told it was not covered under warranty. We contacted them and told them it was covered and it was Electrolux who sent the dispatch for repair. A&E canceled the visit. We called Electrolux and explained what happened and they said they would send another technician out. He came but informed me first that there would be a $99.00 service fee and I would have to pay for any parts used, I told him no and explained that this happened before and it is covered. He said he would have to leave if I didn't pay the service fee (he didn't even bother to call his office or Electrolux to confirm coverage). He left without repairing the unit as I refused to pay.

I contacted Electrolux Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, and explained what happened again and spoke with a representative, Jorge. Jorge said he would look into it and follow-up with me in a day or two. He insisted this was not their problem but, that it was a problem with their repair vendor, A&E. He said he couldn't issue another work order / dispatch ticket until he was able to look at the technician's report from the visit. He sent me an email to me on Monday stating he had still not heard from the technician and he would follow-up again in a day or two.

I didn't hear from him again until Friday, when he told me he issued another work order / dispatch to A&E for the following Tuesday, December 4. He attached a copy of the dispatch ticket showing the repair was covered under warranty so if the repair technician told me again that I would have to pay a service charge, I could show him the ticket. My fiancé is self employed and cleared his schedule for December 4 to be home the whole day for the technician, missing a day's worth of wages. No one showed-up. We never received a phone call, text or email either. I sent an email to Jorge and to this day, have never received a reply from him.

I called Electrolux again (December 17, 2018) and asked to speak with a supervisor. I spoke with Corporate Supervisor Webster and he assured me he would find out what was happening and get someone out to service the refrigerator/freezer. I asked him for a direct phone number for him so I wouldn't have to spend twenty minutes on the phone trying to reach him. He gave me his direct phone number and extension. He looked into the matter and apologized and said the error was theirs, that the dispatch ticket did not reflect the repair was covered under warranty. He said he would issue another work order / dispatch ticket for A&E to come out on Friday, December 21, 2018. He said he would follow-up with me in one to two days (he never did).

My fiancé (not me) received a voice mail message on his cell from Electrolux on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 (not from Webster though) stating a dispatch has been sent to A&E and we should be hearing from them soon, and gave us the dispatch number. It is now Saturday, December 22, 2018 and we have not heard from A&E or Electrolux again and no repair technician came yesterday.

I called Webster Friday, December 21, 2018 to follow-up with him and it went into his voicemail inbox. I left a message with my call back number. I contacted a local news consumer team who has contacted Electrolux twice in as many weeks and neither they nor I have received any communications from Electrolux. I also did a little research online and found that Electrolux settled a class-action lawsuit for the defective ice makers just months before I purchased the refrigerator/freezer so I know they are well aware of the problem.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I purchased a four piece Frigidaire appliance set earlier this year. The ice maker has not worked in 2 months. They have sent someone out to repair it three times now and it still doesn’t work. They are sending another repairman out to fix it again. The problem is the computer board says it’s working, but it never makes ice, so they will not replace it. The staff is extremely rude including the supervisors and say as long as they send someone out to my house they are doing what they need to do yet I haven’t had ice in two months. Buyers beware of this brand as it’s not what it used to be and the customer service is the worst I’ve ever dealt with.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Just bought a stainless steel Frigidaire from Lowe's in July 2017. Terrible ice maker. Have to either shake the hell out of the ice bin or take it out and empty contents to stop clogs every week. Upset because people work too hard for their money only to have a manufacturer sell a product that is a figment of their imagination...wish I could do that in the real world, sell ** craftsmanship, hell I'd be a millionaire too.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

We replaced a GE fridge of 21 years with this one. Although our old GE was still working well, it was getting quite noisy. So, we purchased this Frigidaire, only to discover that, even brand new, this unit is even more noisy than the old one, with a few added 'cracks and gurgles' besides! Their warranty sucks, and it is already obvious that this crap won't even last a quarter of the time our GE did. What a bad investment!! Not Happy!!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I am a disabled person with limited abilities. I purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator model # FGHF2366PFAA, SN # 4A6020366PFAA on 7/13/2016 for $1698.00 along with the extended three year warranty which cost an additional $125.00. Problems with the unit started occurring September, 2017. Below is a list indicating the problems and dates technicians have come to service the unit:

Date, Company, Reported Problem, Remedy: 9/18/2017, Quality Repairs, Control display not working, installed new display, not dispensing ice cubes. 12/-/2017, Dial Appliance Service, Refrigerator/Freezer not cooling. 12/20/2017, Quality Repairs, Refrigerator/Freezer not cooling, added Freon. 5/4/2018, RTV Appliance Service, Refrigerator leaking water from bottom, Released some Freon. 6/19/2018, Dial Appliance, Freezer not cooling, Adjusted the compressor. 7/25/2018, Aid Audio & TV Service, Control Display not working, Installed a new display. 11/28/2018, PLA Service Center, Freezer not cooling, Tech states compressor died. He stated it would take a week to get the part.

Lastly, the warranty company denied the new compressor base on the tech saying the refrigerator was infested which is not what he said while in my presence. No one at the warranty company or service company couldn’t tell me what was the nature of the infestation. Asurion stated that I needed to get an exterminator and have them clear the problem. They refused to give me the findings in writing. I knew this was all a ploy, but I followed instructions regardless. Needless to say, the exterminator found no infestation of any kind. I have asked the warranty company to be reimbursed for the exterminating service. There was approximately two other service calls for the same problems. However the techs gave me no paperwork and I fail to write it down.

In 1/2018 Asurion, the warranty company, tried to compensate the situation by sending me a mini refrigerator and a check for $300.00 to replace lost food, when in fact the cost was far more also, not a solution to the problem. I contacted the warranty company and with minimal questions they said they were sending another technician on 12/13/2018. I am being treated unfairly. It was obvious that the compressor was defected and a simple fix was avoided. Please advise.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I bought a Frigidaire refrigerator in February 2018 and started having problems 6 months later. According to the tech person who came out, who has no ties to Frigidaire and is a reputable service, says it is a coolant leak. He recommended requesting a new refrigerator. He's tried to find the leak on Oct 10, Oct 17, Oct 26 and Nov 15 and can't find it. Now Frigidaire wants to solder in different tubes vs giving me a new fridge and will only extend my warranty six months. When I spoke to the warranty department, they said the warranty only covers parts, not a new refrigerator. I've lost time off of work and food in my fridge which they will not pay me for. My past refrigerators have lasted me at least 10 years. I will NEVER buy FRIGIDAIRE again. Beware my friends!!!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

The refrigerator and the dishwashers are very cheap. And when they break all they want to do is tell you where you can purchase the replacement parts. Even during the warranty period. I would strongly not recommend anyone purchasing any of the Frigidaire products.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

We purchased a freezer/fridge unit on Aug 2018. On Nov 2018, the unit stopped working (no temp/no light)... Called Frigidaire/Electrolux to coordinate with local repair shops... Near impossible to schedule. Lost time from work waiting on repair. Food went spoiled. DO NOT BUY this brand! Customer service is nonexistent; the staff and supervisor are incompetent.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Won't keep temp but display doesn't change, piece of garbage!!! Had to purchase external temp monitoring system. 2nd time someone has had to come look at it. Refuse to keep paying for junk. Never again will I purchase anything from Frigidaire or Big Sandy! It's only 5 years old and cost 2200.00!!! We were on a long weekend vacation when we came home to it not working. Threw everything out and defrosted my frost free refrigerator, then it ran for 2 more weeks and we are back to square 1. They want me to pay 110.00 for diagnostics and 80 bucks an hour for the repair guy. No way.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Have a two year old refrigerator that I purchased for a new home along with six other products. I wouldn't have another Frigidaire product in my house if they gave it to me! About two months after getting the refrigerator, we started having trouble with the ice maker. I took out an extended warranty (another big mistake). I call Frigidaire and they sent a "so called repairman" out to look at the ice maker. He ended up putting a string and taping it up on the back of the refrigerator to hold up a water line. Had to call him back because ice maker still not making ice.

Called Frigidaire again and they sent out another service repairman. This guy seemed like he knew what he was doing and repaired what he thought the problem was. Still not working. Called Frigidaire again. "We won't send that repair person again, we will send someone else". So repairman #3 comes out and puts in a new ice maker. He left with a comment, "If this don't work, we will call Frigidaire and get a replacement order number and deem this unrepairable". Still not working. Called again and sent the same repairman. "Too late in day to call Frigidaire, will come back next Wednesday, have to be in your house when I call them".

We were out of town on Wednesday and had to have a family member leave work and come to be at our house to let repairman in. He gets here, makes a phone call and advises "he is going to order still another ice maker and will call when it comes in to come back and install it." What a joke. I have called customer service and the response has been everything but polite. We are Sr. citizens and don't need this kind of stress. We really thought we could rely on Frigidaire products, but never again and our friends will know it!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

For a family I would not recommend. Upper ice maker takes 5 days to fill up. Lower ice maker takes 4 days to fill up. Not user friendly for children’s cups or water bottles. Water tray does not stay stable. Water drips all the time fills tray up overnight. Temperature control on door does not show changing temperature of fridge or freezer. POOR DESIGN.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

This is my first Frigidaire refrigerator and I was excited because of the cool name. But within two months, I got ice in the motor, and the refrigerator door gasket was coming off the door. The repair guy unfreeze the ice in the motor and declared the door gasket rotten and needed to be replaced. However, within the next one and a half year, I had to call them 7 times because the gasket kept coming off. Different repair guy tried different things -- lubricant on the gasket, extra sealant on the door side, replaced the gasket and finally replacing the whole doors, both the top and bottom one.

I called Frigidaire to ask for a new one but they cited their usual policy and refused. Now almost three years old, the gasket came off again, the Frigidaire warranty finally had ran out and under the Lowe's warranty, they said the problem was my fault and refused to cover the repair because of the history of how many times the gasket had problem!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Purchased this refrigerator on 9-8-18, less than 1 month later the ice maker started to make less and less ice. Now 2 months since purchased the entire fridge stopped working. Call service and they set up an appointment for the very next day (today). Tech advised the compressor and electrical boards are dead. He would order the parts today and let me know when they come in. I'll keep you posted as to the repair. But, based on the other comments I hope I haven't wasted my $1K.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

Worst chirping noise ever. Do not even consider bringing this brand into your home - it is a defect and 3 repair persons have confirmed the same. The noise is a non-stop high pitched chirping coming from the compressor and it is simply awful. Don't buy, Frigidaire or Samsung, total garbage.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

We purchased a Frigidaire Professional fridge 6 month ago. Both crisper drawers are now broken and unable to be used. The plastic moulding that holds the wheel in place that allows the bins to move in and out had cracked and broken off. Called customer service and advised as to the issue. I was told this is cosmetic and not covered under the warranty. How a defective shelf moulding and broken wheel are cosmetic is beyond me. This refrigerator has been well cared for and used correctly in one home, this is not an overuse issue. Don’t be fooled, do not waste your money, this should not happen to a 6 month old fridge.6

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I built a brand new vacation rental this year 2018. Last year I bought two 2017 Frigidaire side by side refrigerators, one is in a second kitchen in my house and the other one is in another vacation rental I own and I have bought at least 1 new refrigerator a year for the past 7 years and in the past never had a problem with Frigidaire till this one. I bought it (model# LFSS2612TF) in July but it sat in the house unplugged till I got a Certificate of Occupancy Oct 1 and I was staying in the house getting it ready to be a vacation rental the noise is horrible. It actually woke me up at night when sleeping in the first floor master. When I finally got the repairman out to look at it he told there is the copper tubing issue and also no insulation to drown out the sound. Mine is being replaced by Frigidaire due to a faulty seal and I do not want this model again.

I want something that I can sleep at night with this model. There is two other problems that l so it has 2 other known problems. One is popping sound when opening door and other is veggie drawer squeaks. This refrigerator is a piece of junk and they need to stop selling it. I bought mine at Lowe’s and if Frigidaire did not offer to replace it then I would have gone back to Lowe’s as they are great to work with but all retailers need to stop selling this refrigerator until Frigidaire fixes the problem.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

We were building a little cabin and I bought my appliances in May. I didn't actually get into the cabin and start using them until October. I noticed that the refrigerator made a horrible popping and cracking sound very, very loud. I called Frigidaire. They sent someone out. The gentleman said it's a design flaw. They know what's wrong. It's the bad tubing in the back but they refuse to acknowledge or repair so I called Frigidaire again. They send out another repairman. He said the same thing. It's caused by the difference in the cooling system In the Heat of the room or something and it makes this God awful noise. Frigidaire refuse to do anything because they said as long as it was keeping my food cold that there was not a problem with it. I can get no response or any help at all from them and I wish I had never bought any of their appliances!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

This fridge is about 8 years old. It's been making a clicking noise for as long as I can remember. The manual says noise is normal. The other day it just stopped cooling and freezing. I called a repairman and told him about the noise. He says the compressor is gone and it would cost $800 to repair it. I went out and bought new one for $900. Needless to say IT IS NOT a Frigidaire. I know things break but this was a little too soon.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Look for a different brand. I purchased this freezer October 15, 2017, from Home Depot., as a storage freezer to supplement our kitchen unit. It failed Labor Day, Sept. 3, 2018. I lost everything in the freezer, including a half beef from a local farm, around $800.00 worth of frozen goods. Things break, I understand, so I really do not want to trash the product too bad, as the defective $28.00 imported cheap thermostat is in almost all brands. The REAL problem was with Frigidaire. 1.5 months to fix it. As they rely on local repair people (who in my area are hard to find and very busy) I understand it can take some time. I called and spoke with customer service at Frigidaire five different times and suggested it would be easier to send a replacement freezer as time clicked away without use of this unit. They would not even consider it as it was “repairable”.

Each time I called, they tried to sell me an extended warranty, without fail. At one point I was “offered” a “discounted” 12-month warranty reduced from $38 dollars to $34 dollars. My response was after being over a month without a freezer (up to this point) would it not seem like good business to at least offer some goodwill? I told them that the cost of the warranty was not the issue, really, for the price of a bottle of wine and a block of cheese, it was about stepping up to the plate and keeping a customer. Nope. No way were they willing to do that! So here is what I learned. Frigidaire is in the extended warranty business first and foremost. They lack even the simplest software technology to follow up with warranty repair claims with their customers to see if a repair is progressing or completed, or with their subcontractors (gosh, imagine calling a customer to find out if their appliance has been fixed or what the status was)!

Apparently, they do have software that lets them know when your warranty expires so they can contact you about extended warranty options though. All customer Reps at the call center read from the same script and are helpless beyond that. People I spoke with always were nice and I made sure I kept it professional (they are just folks with hands tied). Purchase from a company that has a sense of what customer service means. In the end all Frigidaire had to do for me was at the very least follow up and appear like they were interested in solving the issue with the freezer, and not try to keep selling me warranties while it was still broken. The very next day after the repair was completed, arriving in the mail, was an “offer” to purchase a 3-year warranty for $160.00. No thanks.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

We bought a brand new home in Aug, our refrigerator worked 2 weeks, I have been in contact with Frigidaire (Electrolux) 12 times, this by far the worst experience with appliances I have ever had. They will not replace your appliance when broken, you have to go through along tedious process of wasting your time to find out that you are only covered for part repair until they seen your appliance non-functioning, after you have to wait for upper management to give ok for replacement. This took a week. I have been out down for product replacement a week ago. Still have no refrigerator, called today to find out another third party would be contacting me for delivery. I asked for their number and was given the wrong phone number. I've been without a refrigerator for 10 weeks, missed work for repair to come 3x and I have two small children. DO NOT BUT ANY PRODUCTS FOR THESE MANUFACTURERS, THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY.

Frigidaire expert review by ConsumerAffairs

While Frigidaire sells a wide range of appliances, the company has long been known for specializing in refrigerators and freezers. Frigidaire headquarters are in the heart of Augusta, Georgia.

• Variety: Frigidaire offers a huge variety of sizes, shapes and styles of refrigerators so it can meet the needs of many different types of customers.

• Customizable doors: The doors in Frigidaire refrigerators are customizable so owners can change them to fit the needs of a family or establishment.

• Online tools: The company offers customers online tools to help pick or design the right refrigerator, and it also offers assistance visualizing the look and style of a finished kitchen with a Frigidaire fridge in it.

• Customer service: Frigidaire offers excellent customer service options, including online product support, manuals and multiple options for getting in contact with the company.

• Availability of products: Customers can find Frigidaire refrigerators in a large number of stores, making them a convenient option no matter where customers live.

• Best for: Homeowners and businesses looking for a wide variety of products, or a certain design for their kitchen or office.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs