1.95/5
Based on 183 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

1097 Frigidaire Refrigerators Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 21, 2018

We live in northwest Indiana. We purchased this Frigidaire Gallery side-by-side refrigerator/freezer (FGHS1PF4A) around Nov. 15, 2015. Since purchasing it, we have had problems with the refrigerator and freezer going down in temperature and up in temperature several times, sometimes multiple times per week. Most of the time it goes down in temperature which is better than up. :) I know there is a control function telling the compressor to either not turn on or not turn off. We have had technicians out 3 times and tomorrow will be # 4. I have had to call several times to report a problem.

I have received some assistance with ideas over the phone during the first year. When the temperature drops to -14 or -15 in the freezer, the refrigerator side is close to 32 to 34. When the freezer rises in temperature to 24 or higher, the refrigerator measures at 48 or higher. I know this to be true because I place a thermometer inside both units. The temperature on the thermometer is always within 4 degrees of the displayed temp. The operator board on the front has been changed 2 times and the main control board located on the bottom has been changed once. One tech told me that this happens to some Frigidaire and Samsung units quite often. She said turning it off from the front panel for 20 to 30 minutes should solve the problem. If not, I have found I have to actually pull the unit away from the wall to unplug it. Letting it stay unplugged for 10 to 15 seconds has cleared the problem and allowed the unit to function properly.

I am a retired instrument tech from the Navy and a steel mill so the context of the problem I am familiar with. I just have never worked on refrigerator/freezers. I am familiar with temperature control systems though. This is an intermittent problem which can be an issue if we are ever gone for a length of time. I hope this helps some of you if you are having issues with your units. I intend to talk to the store I purchased this from to perhaps get a replacement. The technicians usually say now that unless they see the problem they can not do anything about it. I have a power surge protector plugged into the outlet and have had it since the unit was installed so any surges occurring should be covered. Needless to say like one consumer said, it is a good idea to purchase the extended warranties on refrigerators.

Original review: June 14, 2018

We purchased our Frigidaire refrigerator Model FFTR1821QB6A a little over a year ago. Our third handle just broke off (plastic part at the top). It is just my husband and I and we tried not to use the handle too much so it is not due to overuse. The ice maker makes awful noise frequently. Last, but not least, it began leaking the first month we had it. Found out the fan underneath was not working.

Get expert buying tips about Refrigerators delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2018

It's too bad that zero stars are not available. Our French door, freezer below Frigidaire has been a nightmare! We've had no less than 10 repair trips on this machine. We've lost food, we've been without an ice maker many, many times, and now we have mold on the wall behind the machine. The mold is the result of the ice maker leaking water in the back of the refrigerator. It has rusted through and caused mold to form on the drywall behind. Frigidaire is paying for the mold remediation that is now required but I'm sure that's in order to avoid a lawsuit. Their most recent "fix" is to apply a two inch thick foam pad to the back of the machine to hide the problem and as a result the refrigerator sticks out past the cabinet in a way that is unacceptable. Frigidaire could care less. We are going to throw the refrigerator away - we don't trust this piece of junk.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I purchased a Standard White Refrigerator in September 2016. The first problem that I had was the handles just broken off from the door. I told the company where I purchased it from and they said they ordered the part but never came out to repair it. Second the rubber around the door came off. Keep in mind I only had the refrigerator under a year. I have an extended warranty and it ends in September, 2018. Now here it comes... drumroll... it completely klonk out. Before it klonk out there were loud noise, I thought because I didn't have the ice maker connected.

I called the company where I purchased it from and the associate set me up with the warranty department. The warranty department had a service technician to come out to see what the problem were. He went in the back panel and seen that the Frigidaire Maker had a Samsung compressor. He asked me were this a brand new refrigerator and I told him yes. He said he never seen a new refrigerator that have another's maker's part installed with different number marking on it. I thought the same thing. When I called the company where I purchased it from and told them what the technician had told me she argued me down that they ordered my refrigerator from their warehouse in another state and it was brand new. Frigidaire are responsible I don't think the company where I purchased it from had no idea that it was a rebuilt refrigerator. Seems like fraud to me.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I purchased an Avanti 11.6 Refrigerator in March of 2016 from PC Richard & Son in NY. When it came a few days later I noticed a crack in the freezer door, I called them and got the runaround. I put in a complaint to the BBB and it took 7 months for any resolution which resulted in a refund to PC Richard. I went back to PC Richard November 2016 and purchased a Frigidaire 11.6 Cubic Ft FFTRT222QW Refrigerator. I took a two year extended insurance with PC Richard and have since had the Frigidaire for a year and a half. The appliance made some noises for two days and then just died-stopped working.

My husband and I work 9-10 hours a day and do not have children who would be opening and closing the fridge all day long. This appliance was no overused or abused. I take very good care of my appliances. I have $150 worth of spoiled food which Frigidaire will not reimburse, nor PC Richard's extended insurance does not cover either. NOT Acceptable. A good reliable appliance should not have any issues under two years old if it's well maintained. So I put in a complaint to the BBB. My two year insurance with PC Richard expired in Feb 2018- which I am angry with them also, they send me all kinds of emails to spend on my PC Richard credit card and notify me of sales, yet they never sent me a renewal notice to renew my insurance. (I am a licensed Insurance Agent, so this is unacceptable to me.)

Frigidaire is made by the Electrolux Company, they first answered me and stated they will offer me 50% off parts - I said I do not want parts, this is basically a new appliance, I want a replacement. Then they offered me 40% off on a Manufacturers rebate to purchase another Frigidaire Refrigerator. I replied that I do not want another Frigidaire - then send me the 40% in a refund check. They refused to do this also. I would never purchase another Frigidaire again. They wrote back to me and stated they will not send me a 40% refund as in the year and a half I had this appliance, there were no service calls or complaints. I said, "Well there weren't any as the appliance was working fine until two weeks ago." And I said to them - they think so low of their own product that they ARE EXPECTING service calls and complaints in under two years of the consumer owning the product?? That is sad and pathetic.

They should think more of building a stronger product and not make them so cheap, I'm not made of money where I'm going to go out and buy a new refrigerator every year or two years!! I am disgusted and disappointed in this whole situation. They do not even stand by their own product, they are expecting service calls and complaints in so little time of the consumer owning the product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Resolution response: June 13, 2018

I purchased a Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator on August 26, 2017. It stopped cooling in October 2017. I had to call a serviceman three times and each time, an evaporator kit had to be replaced. Finally in May 2018, I contacted the Frigidaire Company in Charlotte, NC. I received phonecall within a week. Frigidaire corrected the problem. The company made arrangements for me to have my refrigerator replaced which is all I needed in the first place. I had to call a repairman in October 2017, April 2018 and May 2018. It was frustrating to purchase a refrigerator which stopped working/cooling. The Frigidaire Company staff were wonderful. They made sure that I became a happy customer again.

Original review: June 6, 2018

On August 26, 2017, I purchased a Frigidaire Gallery French door refrigerator. It has not worked since I it. On 10/10/17, it stopped cooling and the repair company said they had to replace the compressor and replace the evaporator kit. On 4/6/18, it stopped cooling again and the repairman had to replace the air handler and replace the fan and gasket. On 5/25/18, I had to have the repairman return. He said the evaporator kit had to be replaced again and he said he needed to seal the system.

My refrigerator temperature is 58 degrees, which means my family has to eat out because I purchased a refrigerator that does not keep food cold. Lowe's is where I purchased the refrigerator and they said they are not responsible. So I contacted the Better Business Bureau. I am upset, because it's not right for a consumer to in good faith purchase an appliance and it does not work. I am left with a refrigerator that serves no purpose plus it's still within a year and I am out of the cost of a refrigerator. Now I have to purchase a new refrigerator. I am not being compensated for buying a faulty appliance by Frigidaire.

Original review: June 2, 2018

This side by side fridge has flooded the drain pan multiple times. The tech came out and said it was a design flaw and that it needed a bigger drain pan, but couldn’t get one to fit. The water hose in the front is too close to the floor and too cold so it causes condensation and has caused two bumps on my hardwood floor. The drain pan at the bottom of the pan is too old and does not allow the water to flow down during a defrosting cycle so after flooding my floor again, unclogging it and having it freeze up again, I had to stick a copper wire from the condenser into the drain hole. This product is an engineering failure. DO NOT BUY!!!

Original review: May 30, 2018

The refrigerator Frigidaire/Electrolux started on fire in the motor last Saturday. My husband got out the fire extinguisher and put out the fire. I called Electrolux and they are not responsible for anything past one year!

Original review: May 26, 2018

Refrigerator is 2 half years old and stopped working because it had a build up of ice preventing the fan from operating. It was caused by normal use opening and closing the freezer as moisture got into the fridge. The tech stated it is likely a design flaw. Model is Gallery FGHG2366PF1A.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I saved for 3 years to have a new kitchen! I bought the Gallery Frigidaire appliances thinking they were a better quality than the regular Frigidaire! They are all garbage! The fridge makes a high pitched ringing noise, never stops running, makes chirps, grinding, whining sounds. So loud we can not even sit in the new kitchen! Really? That's normal sounds! Really? The dishwasher will run for 3 hours! Only after 6 washes started to drop black hard rubber parts under the door! What's that? Oh it's the sound barrier material falling out! Really? The stove arrived with a big chip inside the door so that's going back too! Wasted my time and money! Never, Never again Frigidaire! I will never recommend Frigidaire to anyone! Now what should I buy?? Appliances certainly are not what they used to be!

Original review: May 11, 2018

Purchased brand new French Door Refrigerator from Home Depot just 6 weeks ago. Stopped working about 2 weeks ago and of course we do not have a replacement fridge, and do not know when. We have lost over $200 in food, as well as medicine. Frigidaire do not care, customer service is a joke, they are perfectly happy to have a family of 4, two babies, live without a fridge for at least 3 weeks. Took them days to arrange technician to come out, them a week to get replacements parts. The parts didn't work, technician told them fridge need to be replaced. Now it has to go to back office for review, which take 2 days at least. Then IF they agree to replacement I have no idea how long that will take as they won't tell me. I have never experience worse customer service in my life, and how they expect anyone to purchase their products again is beyond me.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Purchased side by side 15 years ago and never had a problem. Stainless is beautiful and has more than enough shelves inside and on the door. Freezer also has plenty of space. When the time comes I will purchase another one.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I bought a Frigidaire french door refrigerator model #2751TFO in September 2107. On May 2, 2018, it stopped working. I wasn't able to get a repairman in until May 7 (five days later) and am told that it needs a new part that must be ordered. I am also told that the part won't be here for a week. I called Frigidaire and asked what I should do without a refrigerator for almost two weeks. The response was "get some coolers." They will not replace the refrigerator, although it is less than eight months old unless it is irreparable. The repair service said Frigidaire has a "no overnighting" policy when it comes to sending replacement parts. This is unacceptable! Stay away from this model refrigerator and stay away from Frigidaire. They do not look out for the customer.

Original review: April 25, 2018

It's been nothing but problems since I bought it. The latest issue is that it goes off and on about every ten minutes (sometimes it's one minute, sometimes it's 20). I bought it because it is loaded with features, especially the dual ice makers. It doesn't matter when it continues to fail. I have a new control board on order now and hopefully that solves the current issue. I'm sure another one will pop up soon...

Original review: April 22, 2018

I bought a brand new Frigidaire side by side refrigerator in Oct of 2016 and paid full retail, around $1,000. Since day one it has been junk. It kicks on every 10 to 15 minutes and makes a popping sound that can heard through the whole house. I contacted Frigidaire and they said that it was a normal noise. There is nothing normal about it. I then contacted a certified service retailer listed on the Frigidaire website. He notified me that there was a warranty fix for the problem, (a problem Frigidaire denies). I submitted my claim to the repairman but never received the repair.

Every time I called it was like calling for the first time. They didn't remember me, my problem, or my claim. I'm not sure which is worse here, Frigidaire, their junk products, or the businesses they recommend for service. I want to get rid of the giant noise maker so badly but don't have an extra thousand for a new and different brand. Shame on you Frigidaire for knowingly selling substandard appliances.

Original review: April 19, 2018

Frigidaire Refrigerator Gallery Series - I am very unhappy with the customer service and the poor workmanship on this product! I purchased my appliance and within 1 month had to have them come out and repair the ice maker motor. I have had the dealer come out three times now and the last one was to replace the "air handler" of the ice maker. It is still not working. Frigidaire's response is - "Too bad... you went thru the dealer that you purchased it from and they won't stand behind their product." I will never purchase anything from this company again.

Original review: April 19, 2018

Don’t buy - if it goes wrong they prioritize cost over safety! We live in a rented apartment. The landlord bought a Frigidaire fridge with a top freezer for us 3 months ago. Five weeks ago, the freezer door did not appear to work and the fridge was buzzing. We called Frigidaire and they sent an engineer three days later. My husband works from home, so we worked around their schedule.

The engineer replaced a part. One week later we called Frigidaire back, as the freezer was defrosted. They sent another engineer a week later. This engineer said that another part needed replacing. This part took 2 weeks to arrive. At this point, having bought a fridge 3 months previously, it had worked only for 2 months and then been broken for 4 weeks. Our landlord had to buy us a mini fridge as we had nowhere to store fresh food, milk, etc.

Then the first engineer was sent back in. He did not have the correct parts and worked from 5 pm until 9:30 pm soldering new tubing to the back of the fridge. Two days later, I smelled burning in our apartment late at night. It was the fridge. I unplugged it but now am very angry, rather than just inconvenienced. If I hadn’t noticed, I don’t know what would have happened. 6 people live in the apartment block and this could have horrible. Frigidaire has still not replaced the fridge but at this point I’ll pay to remove it and buy a new, safe fridge.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I am completely and utterly disappointed and disgusted at this point dealing with FRIDGIDAIRE'S customer service. I have been having problems since March with my refrigerator (FFHS2311LBSA) that I bought in July 2017 which started making a loud banging noise. When I first called and emailed they said, "Oh that's normal" without even hearing it or sending anyone out. When the serviceman came out he even said all 5 times he had no idea what was wrong. I have had to take off work 5 times now because they will not put it up for review for replacement. I have had A-1 Appliance at my home on March 14th, 20th, April 9th, 13th and upcoming April 20th.

This is beyond ridiculous and I feel they are giving me the runaround on this. How would you like to have a refrigerator who every serviceman says they have no idea how to fix and no one will replace it? One customer service rep said well the warranty is out in June so are they trying to give me the run around until June? It has gotten louder and the only response the customer service team can come up with is oh well they didn’t do this or call this guy or blah blah blah. I have seen reviews online about Frigidaire and how disappointed customers are with the same product. I wish I would have known before I bought it. All we want is someone to make the decision that should have been made long ago to replace the defective item.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Fridge model FFtr1022QW, 24 inch, 10 cubic feet. Nothing special. Was bought Jan. 2017. Numerous problems as documented on Home Depot and Amazon reviews. Freezer had to be defrosted several times. It quit working several times. In the beginning, the fan noise could be heard by my neighbor. The computer board has been changed twice. It quit working on Saturday (4-16-20) one day after new board was installed. I had to buy a small fridge and ice cooler. It has been serviced 6 times. Customer service says you have to have the same problem 3x or deemed unfixable. One more computer board and I get a replacement? Please don't buy Frigidaire products.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I purchased this new type stainless steel french door refrigerator as a birthday gift to myself - much to my chagrin. First complaint was a loud noise, followed by a loose freezer handle. They were fixed by a repairman sent by Gill's in Bristol RI, obviously not happy with my early complaints. So when I noticed a large gash in the 'floor' of the refrigerator, I assumed it was caused by my partner, despite his denials. Soon after - this is within the first year - more cracks, dents, or what he describes as possible 'stress fractures' occurred.

Then I 'caused' a crack in the front one of the drawers while cleaning it, even though I can't figure out how I put it in the sink and picked it up with a crack, one which grows larger and makes it difficult to open the drawer now. A similar crack appeared in the bottom drawer - not being washed. Frigidaire will do nothing, and accepts all this as apparently 'pro forma' problems. Now the freezer handle is loose again (third time we attack it with the trusty allen wrench). And this was my gift, to replace a 10 year old unit by LG... Oh, how I regret that! Frigidaire is cheap (at $2000!), customer service is useless... And now I'm stuck.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I purchased a full collection of Frigidaire appliances for my vacation home in Florida. This refrigerator is absolutely the worst refrigerator I've ever purchased. Within a few months the display quit working which tells you the temperature and your selection of water or ice. I was told it is $400 to replace the control unit. In addition, the ice control lever is made of cheap plastic and broke within the first year. The ice maker and water supply is the most poorly designed unit. I agree with previous reviewer in that it is impossible to get ice without it falling all over the floor. I had to replace that unit for $270. The ice maker has never provided enough ice and I had to purchase a bag of ice the last time I was at the home. The shelves on the refrigerator door are made of cheap plastic and I had to replace one already. I'm very dissatisfied with Frigidaire and this unit. I will never buy another Frigidaire product.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I placed an order for Frigidaire water & air filters when the reminder came up on the fridge display. A number of days later we received a box from Electrolux with a part that we did not order, for a dishwasher. I called the Frigidaire/Electrolux parts department to make sure the original order was still coming and I was assured it was and I should disregard the wrong part I had been sent. I waited the full 10 business days as patiently as possible with no further deliveries. The email I was initially sent for tracking shipping never worked at any time I tried it.

Today, the 10th business day, I called again to ask them to track the shipment for me - they said it was delivered on 3/27, only 4 days after I had been told it was shipped. Which means it was indeed the incorrectly delivered part that they thought was delivered and the previous customer service person had told me the wrong information and wasted my time, our money and has kept my family without filtered water for all this time. I was very angry and told them I needed it shipped to me asap at fast speed.

The CSR I was speaking with said he didn't have authorization to expedite shipping so I asked him to put me on with a manager who could. The manager I spoke with apologized but said she did not have the power to change shipping speed because I had initially paid for regular shipping. What was the point of my speaking with a manager? This was their error - they should have fixed the problem by sending me the correct part at faster speed. I am still very angry.

Original review: March 31, 2018

We have a 5 year Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerator (FGHF2369MF6), French Door with Icemaker. In the same transaction, we bought the same Frigidaire Gallery Series Gas Range, Microwave & Dishwasher for our new home. The ice maker was not producing ice beyond half full for some time & kept getting slower. We replaced the water filter (2 months earlier than the Frigidaire manual AND the filer manufacturer recommended), and it somewhat improved ice production. However, when we pulled the refrigerator out to check the water lines, we found a 2" diameter rust spot on the exterior of the back metal panel of the refrigerator, 13" down from the rear right corner.

There was no water line connection at the spot or any kind of opening of any kind. There was also white residue from apparent water condensation that had trickled down the metal during evaporation. Note - the interior of our home is never above 72 degrees year round. It was not hot enough to create condensation. Our first call was to ABT Appliances, where we bought the unit. They confirmed that this was a product defect, and that Frigidaire was well aware of this issue.

They said we needed to file the report with Frigidaire directly, but then Frigidaire would contact a local service to come out & address the issue. We called and eventually referred to a local service company, we were told we needed the authorization number from Frigidaire. A second call to Frigidaire was with a rather frigid associate who only kept repeating that we didn't have the extended warranty & the manual states they do not cover rust. Over & over. Unacceptable customer service. Never again will be buy anything even remotely associated with the Frigidaire or Electrolux brands. Zero customer service. Zero responsibility for the inferior products they manufacture.

Original review: March 31, 2018

I bought my new Frigidaire Gallery set before Christmas. The fridge fan was noisy, sounded like a popcorn maker (they tried to claim that was normal). I made them exchange it... Fridge #2 shows up... It is not much better. I'm on fridge #3 and it's been 3 months. This is ridiculous. They try to tell you that popping sound is normal for new fridges. Don't listen to them. The fridge I have now is quiet like it is supposed to be. Will I buy another Frigidaire set... No. After doing some reading on forums... I'm not looking forward to the future with these appliances. Will never deal with Frigidaire again. For the money you spend... A little quality would be nice.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I have never had a refrigerator that I dislike so vehemently. I have learned to live with the noise, and the flimsy drawers, however this ice maker is horrible! No one can get ice without it flying out all over the floor! I have beautiful cherry wood floors so having ice melt all over them is not a good idea. Needless to say, anytime we choose to get ice we are wiping up the floor. Total pain in the neck!

Original review: March 27, 2018

Corporate manager William ** very ignorant and could care less that my 2,000 dol fridge hasn’t ever worked right. And they were defective and have a lawsuit against them. They don’t make them, but he refuses to do anything and I mean anything to help out after I have spent so much money to repair this and still can’t get my ice machine fixed because they don’t even make the parts because it was so faulty!!!

Original review: March 26, 2018

I agree wholeheartedly with the reviewers who have experienced terrible customer service from Frigidaire. Our side-by-side refrigerator has several problems and, despite being under manufacturer's warranty, it is still not repaired! They contract with unreliable, unskilled local repair shops that you would NEVER select on your own and, if they actually show up as scheduled (I've had no-shows twice so far), are unable to fix the cheap, crappy appliance.

I've had 5 appointments scheduled in the past 2 months and it is no closer to working correctly now than it was before. The Frigidaire executives are very insulated from contact with their customers. They hire semi-illiterate, apathetic, clueless call center employees to give you a runaround, apparently hoping you will just get tired and give up. THEY DO NOT CARE ONE IOTA ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. You are unable to contact anyone with any real authority. They flat-out refuse to pass you along to anyone higher up the criminal chain of command. I will never buy another Frigidaire or Electrolux appliance again.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I purchased my refrigerator in Oct and it has been broken since the end of Feb. I contacted Frigidaire over 3 weeks ago and my refrigerator is still not working. All of my groceries went bad and we have been eating out for over 3 weeks. Every time I call they say they are trying to get someone out to fix it, but it shouldn't take over 3 weeks to get it fix. I don't recommend buying anything from them because their turn around time for repairing is too long. Also the customer service reps don't seem to care that my family is out of a refrigerator. One of the reps said we have put in the repair order so we have done what we were supposed to do, but putting in a order and it actually being repaired in a timely manner is two different things.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I also bought a Frigidaire refrigerator. After six months I’ve noticed a one foot crack with large hole in the interior wall of the case. I called Electrolux who is the owner of Frigidaire and handles the warranty. They were not helpful and rude. On my six month old refrigerator their repair is to put refrigerator tape over the hole. They say that this is the authorized fix. I requested the refrigerator be replaced to no avail. After numerous calls in attempting to get the refrigerator replaced I was told the only solution I had was to take the tape or to leave it as is. Having no other option but to have the tape put over the hole I asked them if the warranty repair would be warranty for any time and they said that they would give me an a six month additional warranty to re-tape it if the tape came loose.

After going through two or three different repair companies I find out that the refrigerator has to be emptied for 48 hours and be at room temperature before they will repair it. Electrolux claims no responsibility for my food, or even to supply coolers for me to unload my refrigerator. Being disabled it would be very difficult for me to transfer my food to other houses or wherever I can find to put it for 48 hours and I cannot afford to purchase coolers which I asked them to supply. Of course they refused.

The decline in this company is unbelievable to me and I would never purchase another Frigidaire product and suggest you do not either!!! They do not honor their warranty and take no responsibility for the quality of their products. Repairman stated to me that the reason for the crack was Electrolux has stopped putting enough insulation in the walls of the refrigerators and have even taken the water reservoirs that used to be in the walls to keep water cold out. This piece of equipment is garbage and I regret ever purchasing from Frigidaire. I also contacted Sears where I originally purchased it who does not honor their warranty to replace the item. If unsatisfied Sears will also be crossed off my list! I would be interested in a class action lawsuit if others join in!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Frigidaire French - Terrible fridge. 3 years old and the water and ice maker dispenser is the biggest problem. Both units water lines freeze up. Turn the unit off to let thaw out to use again. Ice tray will crack and leak water into the ice bucket causing the ice to cluck together making it too big to dispense. Can't buy just the tray, must buy complete ice maker around $100 if you want to change it on your own. Since the arger can't break the large chunks of ice it will crack the ice bucket. Another $50 just for the bucket. You will have to take the arger and other parts off the old unit and put on the new one.

Did I tell about the extra items you get with your ice. You will find small pieces of plastic and Styrofoam in you ice. Don't have a clue where that's coming from, but you will enjoy the extras. Frigidaire is aware of all of these problems and will do nothing to help. If you think that I'm the only one with this problem, the spend a moment and search the web. You will find a lot of people having the same issues. Sorry that I bought this $2000 piece of junk. Never again.

Frigidaire expert review by ConsumerAffairs

While Frigidaire sells a wide range of appliances, the company has long been known for specializing in refrigerators and freezers. Frigidaire headquarters are in the heart of Augusta, Georgia.

• Variety: Frigidaire offers a huge variety of sizes, shapes and styles of refrigerators so it can meet the needs of many different types of customers.

• Customizable doors: The doors in Frigidaire refrigerators are customizable so owners can change them to fit the needs of a family or establishment.

• Online tools: The company offers customers online tools to help pick or design the right refrigerator, and it also offers assistance visualizing the look and style of a finished kitchen with a Frigidaire fridge in it.

• Customer service: Frigidaire offers excellent customer service options, including online product support, manuals and multiple options for getting in contact with the company.

• Availability of products: Customers can find Frigidaire refrigerators in a large number of stores, making them a convenient option no matter where customers live.

• Best for: Homeowners and businesses looking for a wide variety of products, or a certain design for their kitchen or office.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs