Frigidaire Refrigerators
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Frigidaire Refrigerators

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 16, 2017

956 Frigidaire Refrigerators Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

New Frigidaire 18 cubic foot refrigerator, top freezer bottom refrigerator purchased June 2017. Has made loud, obnoxious noises since day one. Can hear this loud, noisy refrigerator even with bedroom door closed. Have called Frigidaire many times, had many techs out, who all say they cannot make the refrigerator more quiet. Frigidaire refers me to page 18 of the owner's manual, which has the nerve to say that a high pitched hum, pulsating sounds, snapping and clicking noises, popping noises, sizzling and hissing noises, gurgling noises and boiling sounds are all NORMAL OPERATING SOUNDS! I'm 63 years old and have never had a loud, very noisy refrigerator before. How can these loud, obnoxious noises be normal? They are not normal. Frigidaire just says they are because they make an inferior product.

Even one of the techs told me they are mass produced and use cheap parts and components, and it is very noisy and if I want a quiet refrigerator, buy an LG or a Kenmore! Another tech told me that if I want a quiet refrigerator, to buy an LG or a Maytag. Also, Frigidaire tells me that at the factory recommended setting, the refrigerator should be 37 degrees F, but it is at 42 degrees at the recommended setting. It doesn't even get to 37 degrees at the maximum coldness setting. When you call Frigidaire, their employees make one excuse after another basically explaining why they cannot help you. They will not replace your refrigerator, even if only 5 months old and under the 1 year warranty. This is a terrible company that makes terrible refrigerators. DO NOT BUY, unless you want a horribly noisy refrigerator and want to get nowhere dealing with the Frigidaire employees on the phone.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

We bought the refrigerator from Home Depot in late September of 2017. Within two weeks, the freezer started frosting up, and temperature dropped in the refrigerator. Upon examining the freezer drawer I determined that the left side of the drawer was sagging at the front due to the ABS plastic slide mount having broken at the front support pin on the side of the freezer box. I called for warranty repair at the shop recommended on Frigidaire's 800 number. It took five days to get a repairman here. They agreed with my assessment, said they would order the part to be shipped to my house, and come back when it arrived. After a week of waiting, I called back. They had failed to tell me the part was on factory backorder, due Dec. 8th. A call to Frigidaire customer service, escalated to management, got me nowhere. After checking all their warehouses, they told me I could expect the part around ten days after Dec. 8th.

We will be without our freezer for almost 3 months. The only reason the refrigerator works is because I used duct tape to re-attach the slide mount to where the drawer almost seals. It is frosting up rapidly. We had to buy a chest freezer for use in the meantime. Frigidaire has not offered to replace the unit, and now I find on close examination of their limited warranty that labor is not included! I have a brand new, broken appliance that Frigidaire will not stand behind. Never again will I buy a Frigidaire product.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Everyone that owns a Frigidaire should report it to the BBB, which is what I'm going to do... Their products, plain and it SUCKS... We have been having trouble with the ice maker ever since we purchase this darn thing. Have had service people out, had the ice maker replaced, at a cost of $100.00, had the service people out once again and STILL the same NOISY icemaker. I would anyone that is thinking about purchasing a Frigidaire to think TWICE, you are in for a whole lot of problems and with NO satisfaction with Frigidaire.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Purchased top of the line Frigidaire appliances, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave. The refrigerator model FPBS2777RF6. Purchased 5/25/2016 so far every 6 months the ice maker goes out and will not make ice. They refuse to say this is a recurring problem, and want service fees to fix it again... I am very disappointed. Will not purchase Frigidaire products again.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

2 hours old and making all kinds of loud sounds and drawers will not open. I call the company and they were rude and told me I would have pay for a service call that drawers and sounds are not covered. Stay away from this brand. My old fridge is twenty years and still working, thank goodness. I bought this one to update my kitchen. Big mistake.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

2 months after purchasing our Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerator, it stopped cooling. We called Lowe's, where we purchased it, and they said replacement was not an option and arranged for a service call. We waited 2 weeks for the technician to make the service call. After the service call, we waited a month for parts and installation. All was OK for a couple more months and they it stopped cooling again. Two more weeks for the service call and another month for parts and installation. The cooling is still fickle with temperature fluctuations and now the ice maker is malfunctioning and some freezer bins keep falling out of the racks due to being taken out so many times.

We purchased the extended warranty, but Lowe's says Frigidaire is responsible for the first year. Frigidaire says they have no record of the second service call and 4 service calls are needed on the same problem within thirty days to qualify for "lemon law" replacement. When one service call takes 6 weeks to complete, I don't see how it is possible to have 4 service calls in 30 days. At this point I am very frustrated with Lowe's and Frigidaire. Their customer service people have been pleasant but totally unwilling to provide any real help. Good luck if you decide to buy a Frigidaire from Lowe's.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

We bought the Gallery model FGHB2866PFGA in 6/2016. In 10/2016 they came out because of water dripping about the dispenser paddle. They said it was from ice pieces in the shoot melting that weren't dispensed. After many times of wiping up water - that came down from behind the paddle they finally came out again in 3/2017 and replaced the dispenser module.

In 5/2017 they were out again because of a noise at the rear of the ice maker when the door was closed. When the door was opened it stopped because the fan stopped. Nothing was done because they didn't hear it. To this day I still wipe up water several times a day that drips out of the dispenser behind the paddle. I was told during one of the service calls to put a folded up paper towel there - I'm sorry but that does not fix the problem. If it wasn't for this persistent problem of water drips this would be a good unit.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

My new Frigidaire "Gallery" refrigerator started making a loud clicking noise almost every time the motor turns on. I ignored it for a while, hoping it would go away. It didn't. I called Frigidaire. They sent a repair person who did the repair Frigidaire recommended. The noise continued. The repairman was sent a second time, and he told me during that visit that this noise is a manufacturer's defect and any repair is unlikely, even dangerous because it could cause leaking in the future.

I discussed this with Frigidaire, and they refused to admit it's an unworkable defect. Instead, they sent a repair service two more times to my home (2 more days of missed work for me), only to finally admit after the 4th service call that this indeed is how the refrigerator is, and I have to live with it. When I asked for some compensation, they offered a 3 month free labor and parts in case something else goes wrong in the next three months. Pathetic. When I was a little kid my parents had a big Frigidaire side by side. It lasted more than 20 years. Too bad Frigidaire quality has gone down the drain. I'll never buy one again.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I purchased the fridge originally in 2006. The ice maker kept overflowing. The machine had to be replaced in 2007. The replacement was just as bad. Not only does it still spit out too much ice, but the temperature control is always causing problems. Replaced control board at cost of 400.00, and it's starting to act up again. Never again!!!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

We bought our Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator 18 months ago. We have gotten used to the whining coming from the fridge when it makes ice. We have also gotten used to water forming on the bottom of the ice maker which restricts the rotation of the ice from the back to the front of the tray. When we try to push for ice, there's noise but little to no ice comes out, even though the basket is full of ice. Four weeks ago, the temp of the refrigerator section began fluctuating from 33 degrees to 55 degrees and back down again. We are working with a technician, assigned to us from our home warranty company, who told us that ours is the fourth Frigidaire refrigerator he has worked on in the last 30 days with the same problem. He stated that Frigidaire is aware of the problem (not defrosting properly) but has been slow to respond. Per the tech, we have to wait two weeks while the tech tries to get this resolved with Frigidaire. Totally Unacceptable!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Frigidaire Gallery 27.86-cu ft French Door Refrigerator with Dua - This refrigerator has been a nightmare ever since we purchased it Aug. 2016. Under the 1st year warranty Electrolux sent a repairman out 3x because the top ice maker stopped working and the refrigerator and freezer temperature fluctuated high and then low. We had to throw out 3 full refrigerators full of spoiled food. WE CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE. They don't seem to care, all they do send another repair guy out 2 weeks after the call. Now our year warranty is up and we had to buy the extended warranty because we didn't trust the refrigerator.

Guess what? It is now Oct 2 and our refrigerator temperature has been 55 degrees for 4 days. All food is thrown away again and customer service is sending another repair guy out in 2 weeks...2 weeks...WHAT THE HECK??? Electrolux needs to man up and admit you have produced another LEMON. RECALL the dumb refrigerator!!! DO NOT BUY this refrigerator and if anyone is selling on the secondary market, it's most likely one that the company won't fix and the owners are trying to sell so they can buy one that works! NIGHTMARE!!!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I purchased this Frigidaire Side by Side French Door refrigerator because I already had Frigidaire Gallery appliances (both an electric stove and a microwave oven which are years old and working fine). Upon installation, my new Frigidaire Gallery did not function properly because it was not cooling as per the manufacturer's manual (it took over 24 hours to cool and had to be set at the lowest temperatures possible). After it cooled, we turned the temperature back to the manufacturer defaults (0 degrees for the freezer and 37 degrees for the refrigerator). Then the unit froze any item in the refrigerator side that was next to the wall separating the freezer side (liquids, eggs, vegetables, etc.) and I had to move them out/away from the wall separator for them to thaw (or put some of the items outside of the refrigerator).

The construction quality was so poor that the French Doors were not aligned properly and the technician sent by Brandsmart could not correct the matter. He also said that the refrigerator was cooling properly (that was before we discovered the frozen food issue). And finally said that Frigidaires were made by robots and that they were not perfect (I took THAT issue up with Brandsmart). The refrigerator's seals were defective and improperly installed causing cold air to leak out when the doors were closed. Inside, beside the wall separation insulation issue, there were loose screws holding up panels as well as a loose panel that simply clipped onto the walls and could come off easily if an object was placed too close. The panel was not sealed and you could see water lines behind it.

The ice and water dispenser were poorly designed and easily spilled constantly, PLUS the water temperature was never even cool, but at room temperature. FINALLY, the refrigerator was noisy and had various different sounds that it emitted almost all of the time. Frigidaire devoted two pages to "refrigerator noises", so obviously this was a design/function issue that must have been problematic for them and they addressed it in the User/Owner's Manual in order to prepare the customer and let them know this was normal.

They explained that the noises came from a variety of sources inside the unit (and they described about 12 different working parts or areas where one would hear noises). THIS is the NOISIEST REFRIGERATOR that I have ever HAD or HEARD... MORE SO THAN EVEN MY OLDEST ONES DATING BACK 40+ YEARS!!!! To add insult to injury, I contacted Frigidaire on their website and they sent an email reply that I would be contacted by their representative within 48 hours and over a week later I am still waiting for them to call or email me. I will NEVER buy or recommend Frigidaire's refrigerator line to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

My wife and I bought a refrigerator as well as a dishwasher and within a year started having issues with both. I have been able to do my own repairs on the dishwasher to keep it up and running but with the refrigerator, that was a different issue. It started freezing up in the back making the ice and water dispenser inoperable. We would be able to defrost it using a hair dryer. We also had a few people come out to look at it. The latest was an actual Frigidaire technician. Even he didn't know what was wrong with it without consulting the company.

Long story short, it was a manufacturer’s defect (according to Frigidaire), no insulation in the back. After speaking with Frigidaire, they would only give us a 20% rebate upon buying a new refrigerator. We've decided to go a different route. This has been an ongoing issue since we bought the fridge. The supervisor from Frigidaire was also very curt when speaking with my wife, telling her they didn't even have to give us the 20% rebate. I would recommend going with a different brand. Customer support and product have left a bad taste in our mouths.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Purchased on 5-2017 and professionally installed. 1 door bin broke already will not warranty it, they know it's crap. 2 icemaker makes bad noise even when icemaker is off. WORST PURCHASE OF MY LIFE NEXT TO SAMSUNG WASHER AND DRYER.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I am on my 5th repair and it's still not working properly. On top of that, the repairs that were done left a mess on the seal - greasy silicone on the door in order for it to seal properly so the crisper wouldn't freeze over. It started with condensation dripping from the water dispenser, which took 5 service calls and various parts to replace. In-between the crisper started freezing, so the manufacturer's technician called for silicone to be seal the box in case warm air was getting inside and greasy silicone around the door seal, both making a huge mess and leaving a greasy residue on the seal. Now the fridge temp control is not reading the temp properly, so I don't know if the fridge is cooling down to the correct temperature. This is so unacceptable, and their only response is that they warranty only repairs and will not replace the unit.

I now wish I would have bought a different brand and have no choice but to keep letting people into my house and disrupt my life until the warranty expires a year from now. They did offer me an extension on the warranty, but at this point I don't want to deal with them any longer. I'm at the point of tears and so frustrated that we will be on repair number 6 soon. My food is spoiling from them having to leave my door open for long periods of time while doing repairs and they don't cover food spoilage. If this were any other type of product, I would have been able to return it for another one - but appliance purchases don't work that way - how unfair.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

The 20F2QW freezer was 2 years 2 months old when just stopped cooling. I looked up reviews and this model and the 17 QW had lots of complaints that freezer at about 2 years quit suddenly and can't be fixed. I called for service and repairman said was compressor and not worth cost to fix. I called Frigidaire and was told there was no recall for product and since it was over a year old couldn't help.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I purchase my Frigidaire last September in 2016. Since the second month of use I started my nightmare. Starts liquid, not frosting, not cooling enough and so on. It has been a year and I have had the technicians at my house for the 5th time already, taking care of the same problem and still can't figured out what the problem is. I call Lowe's a million times and they said is Frigidaire problem then I call Frigidaire and the lady was awfully rude, she told me it is Lowe's problem because the extended warranty and that they have nothing to do. Frigidaire I'm the one who have the problem and it has been a year already, as a brand you are not competitive. I WILL NEVER, NEVER buy anything made of your brand. The worst and most expensive experience I had. Your products are made thinking only about profit but not to satisfy customer needs and your poor educated employees make it worst. Poor choice???

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I have a four year old Frigidaire French door refrigerator with the freezer on the bottom (model no. FFHB2740PS1). The ice maker began to stop working intermittently. I replaced the ice maker and solenoid valve twice. The problem persisted. The last technician told me that there was a design flaw with this product that Frigidaire was aware of, and had a possible fix. That fix included a kit consisting of a foam insulation pad for the back of the unit plus several replacement parts for the inside of the ice making unit. I agreed to try the repair.

The technician installed this kit and the ice maker worked fine for about a week. Now, the inside of the ice storage is compartment is apparently too warm and the ice is slowly melting and then partially refreezing in the ice bin. I am getting water leaking out of the bottom of the ice maker and then freezing on the back wall of the inside of the refrigerator. In addition, the ice has once again stopped working. Apparently, there is no solution to this problem. The refrigerator has a design flaw that cannot be resolved. It's a shame to spend nearly $2000 on a refrigerator that is essentially junk after just four years. I would stay away from Frigidaire products as well as any refrigerator that has the ice maker in the refrigerator part of the unit. It needs to be in the freezer portion.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

The brand is no longer what it used to be. That's what made me choose the brand. So disappointed in my model. Top shelf has water filter and another motor (vent) jutting out taking up much needed room on top shelf. It also freezes anything near the vent. Fridge makes so much noise all day. Ice maker jams often. Not enough inside shelf space for family of 4. Plastic shelves not strong enough to hold weight. I have broken shelves, (1) year. Freezer has one small bulb so cannot tell what's on other shelves beside top one. Too bad. So sad.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

We purchased a new Frigidaire refrigerator for one of our apartments in July of 2016. The fridge was not able to keep food consistently cold, and things kept freezing and melting in the freezer. In July of 2017 we put in a service request. The service company that came, Suzur Electronics was terrible. They were rude and the technician reported that he had no idea what was wrong with it, but ordered some parts and came back and replaced them. He never told us when or if he was done. He just left.

The fridge was continuing to do the same thing, so we called Suzur back and they sent him again. He called the technician department of Frigidaire while at our home and they decided somehow that it was working fine. He did nothing. He said there was nothing else he could do. The next day the temperature was back up above 45 degrees again. I called Frigidaire and was told after being on hold for 20 minutes that because I had purchased an extended warranty from them over the phone recently, they would have to transfer me to that department, even though this repair was under the initial warranty.

Another 20 minute hold. They told me that even though Suzur Electronics said there was nothing else they could do, I would have to have ANOTHER technician come out to determine if it was fixable under the extended warranty! So we are waiting for a new person to come out to see if we can get the fridge repaired or replaced and they cannot come until the end of September. I will NEVER buy a Frigidaire again. Very poor customer service system. The actual person on the line was very kind and patient, but their system is atrocious.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I have a Frigidaire fridge. I bought on 2/27/2017. The wall in the freezer is not holding the shelves. First technician tried to repair it with silicone. Technician mentioned about epoxy glue in the shelves but I would have to take everything out turn my refrigerator off for it to be repaired on a new refrigerator. And the ice maker bucket is also broken. To say the least I am not happy with Frigidaire refrigerators and the warranty.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I purchased a new Frigidaire refrigerator at Ivan Smith on 3-3-15. In June 2017 I had to have a repair company come to my house twice to repair the refrigerator. The fan in the freezer had frozen up and was not able to push the cold air up to the refrigerator. I lost most things in my refrigerator. In August 2017, the fan froze up again and once again I will have to throw away most of the things in my refrigerator again. I called Frigidaire and they provided no assistance and could not tell me why my refrigerator fan kept freezing up on a 2 1/2 year old refrigerator. The girl I spoke to told me, and I'm not kidding, that they had no one at Frigidaire that could assist me with this problem. I then called Ivan Smith requesting their assistance with this problem. They provided no assistance either even though this was a fairly new refrigerator that I purchased at Ivan Smith.

I was talking to the manager at Ivan Smith. I called Ivan Smith back to let them know that the repair company they told me about would not be able to come to my house until 9-11-17. I was told the Ivan Smith manager was on the phone with a customer but they would have him call me back as soon as he got off the phone. He never even bother to call me back. I will NEVER buy another Frigidaire appliance nor will I ever give my business to Ivan Smith. I just returned home from purchasing a new $1,500 refrigerator since neither Frigidaire nor Ivan Smith were concerned that my new $1,000+ fairly new refrigerator was broken again for the third time. I would like to warn everyone to NEVER buy a Frigidaire appliance as they basically have no customer service to assist customers. If I could give zero stars for this review, I would have selected zero stars.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Our new Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator was installed 03/23/2017. My husband didn't want a Frigidaire product but I really liked the looks of this one and it was size we needed. We all have a tendency to buy and THEN when dissatisfied we look at the reviews. Well, we're having same problems as others with this refrigerator. Don't understand how Frigidaire is allowed to keep making these. Also, Lowe's is hurting their reputation by selling them.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

My ice/water dispensers have not worked properly since the day my fridge was delivered. First, Lowe's did not install a cord for the water. They sold me a 5' cord, and it needed a 10' cord. So the delivery man threw it at me and told me to get a 10 foot, and to install it myself... "It's easy." I called for 3 weeks and they claimed they didn't have a 10'. Finally, talked to Lowe's Service Advantage and they had someone come out to install the 10' cord, but this man determined something is wrong with the fridge... It still didn't work. Again, Lowe's Service Advantage had their service repair people come out. They claimed they didn't have the part. They would return once the part was received.

It has now been almost 3 weeks and I can't reach this "Pliance Experts." I leave messages and they do not return my calls. I have had to call Lowe's Service Advantage again! At this point, I should have a new fridge! They said I do not qualify! I have to wait 5 more business days for follow up. All this to say... I will never purchase nor recommend Frigidaire anything to anyone ever!!!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

We are very unhappy with our Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerator model FGHC2331PF6. Not only does the ice maker underperform at making enough ice, but the ice it does make is larger than the hole for dispensing it, so it almost always gets stuck. Also the seal to the freezer door often pops loose when you use the refrigerator door, so you need to check that the freezer is still closed. It's a very annoying appliance overall.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

On 10/26/ 2015, I purchased a Gallery 26 cu ft Side-By-Side refrigerator with single ice maker-stainless steel-energy star from Lowe's of S. Jacksonville, Fl. - model # FGHS2631 for $1,300.00, plus $120.00 for an extended warranty. I have been dissatisfied from day one and it gets worse each day. The ice maker is a disaster; ice gushes out like an avalanche and goes all over the floor; it makes crushed instead of cubes and clogs the opening which turns on the water that pours onto the floor.

In June 2016 a repairman came out for repairs but it did not help much. In July 2017 he came again and replaced the ice maker and a bottom drawer which never worked. Today, August 19, 2017, the cubes clogged up again then released cubes all over the floor and the water turned on and flooded the floor also (This happens often). I have called Frigidaire customer service and they said I had to deal with Lowe's because I have an extended warranty; Lowe's said the extended warranty is with – Best Services of America, Inc., so I have to settle with them. Again, all this increases my stress which I do not need. I desire to claim “Lemon Law” in this connection; I am 83 years old and caregiver for my wife of 62 years who has Alzheimer Disease and I can't deal with the problems of this refrigerator. I am also a Korean War Veteran with an honorable discharge. Please help me by allowing me to have a replacement refrigerator. Thank you so much.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

We purchased three new Frigidaire appliances for our kitchen in 2014. 6 months into owning our Frigidaire Gallery Fridge the ice maker stopped working. For months we could not even get someone in to service it. "No one in the area that can handle the problem" frigidaire said. Finally someone came out, fixed it, a week later broken again... Since then we have had Frigidaire tell us that it is not their problem, not under their manufacturer's warranty. Hired and paid Sears who came out 4 times.

Today the ice maker still does not work, water does not dispense. Temp does not regulate, always warms up on both freezer and fridge. I have to continually drain water from the bottom of the top fridge, and the bottom freezer is full of ice on the wall in back of drawer. I have a "like" brand new fridge that I now have to discard because my food does not stay at the regulated temp. I have to continually reset to 3/32 and it does not stay there. I spent upwards of 3k new. I now have to buy a new fridge.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

We purchased a new gallery Frigidaire on January 31, 2017 for our daughter's first home & we did not turn it on until May 1, 2017 when she moved in. On July 21st she called us saying it was not cold so sure enough it was at 43 degrees... called Frigidaire for service in our area (only 1 place of course) they were great came same day... needs Freon...??? Are you kidding me??? This is a brand new refrigerator... They cannot fix it so call Frigidaire again & their response "sorry it may be 3 business days before we can locate a servicer in your area..." No food... no problem... we will just hang until you can accommodate us Frigidaire... NEVER AGAIN & thankful for excellent customer service of LOWE's who stood by their policy of CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Original review: July 31, 2017

We purchased both a Frigidaire gallery refrigerator and stove. Less than 2 years and both LED's are not working. We contacted Frigidaire and they do not stand behind their products. We were told that they only have a one year warranty but they could schedule a repair appt for us but had no idea how much that would cost us. Save your money and go with a solid company that stands behind their products!

Original review: July 31, 2017

I purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator 2 years ago with extended warranty, thank God. Water drips continuously from bottom of freezer. Service came out and attempted to repair it. It got a little better. I was suspicious when the serviceman told me to push the door hard because it needed help closing. Now a few weeks later it is dripping water bad over all my food. There are dead ants in the fridge. This is costly and frustrating. We are both elderly and disabled and simply can't afford this. I can see that the seal on the door is bad. Hope they fix it or replace it this time. Would not recommend anyone purchase this product.

Frigidaire expert review by ConsumerAffairs

While Frigidaire sells a wide range of appliances, the company has long been known for specializing in refrigerators and freezers. Frigidaire headquarters are in the heart of Augusta, Georgia.

• Variety: Frigidaire offers a huge variety of sizes, shapes and styles of refrigerators so it can meet the needs of many different types of customers.

• Customizable doors: The doors in Frigidaire refrigerators are customizable so owners can change them to fit the needs of a family or establishment.

• Online tools: The company offers customers online tools to help pick or design the right refrigerator, and it also offers assistance visualizing the look and style of a finished kitchen with a Frigidaire fridge in it.

• Customer service: Frigidaire offers excellent customer service options, including online product support, manuals and multiple options for getting in contact with the company.

• Availability of products: Customers can find Frigidaire refrigerators in a large number of stores, making them a convenient option no matter where customers live.

• Best for: Homeowners and businesses looking for a wide variety of products, or a certain design for their kitchen or office.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs