2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control

Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.83/5

Ehrlich’s pest control experts are state-licensed and highly trained. Since being founded in 1928, they now service states across the Eastern U.S. These include Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington D.C. and West Virginia. They will provide you with the customized, innovative treatment solutions for your home or business that you’ve been looking for.

BOTTOM LINE

Ehrlich is a pest control company that serves clients in 20 states. Ehrlich offers its customers state-of-the-art pest control tactics paired with the reliability of a local business.

PROS
  • Free quotes
  • Specialized services available
  • Integrated pest management approach
CONS
  • Only available in 20 states

How do Ehrlich pest control services work?

Ehrlich practices an integrated pest management approach, which is a comprehensive method of dealing with pest outbreaks by combining a common-sense approach with professional pest control care. The four components of Ehrlich’s pest control programs are:

1. Set action pest thresholds: Ehrlich’s pest control professionals evaluate your home’s location for environmental conditions that attract pests.
  2. Monitor and identify pests: Once your pest professional is familiar with the environmental conditions surrounding your home, they start scanning your property for evidence of pest activity.
  3. Pest prevention: Ehrlich works with you to establish practical ways to deter pests through simple methods like proper sanitation, exclusion and mechanical trapping devices.
  4. Pest control methods: If your pest situation can’t be resolved with practical techniques, Ehrlich works with you to create a custom pest control plan.

If you think your home has a pest problem, sign up for a free pest inspection with Ehrlich by completing the online form on the company's website or contacting its call center. Ehrlich sends a local pest specialist to your home to assess the problem and thoroughly check your property for pest entry points or evidence of activity. The company then creates a custom pest maintenance program based on the specialist’s findings.

Specialized and additional services from Ehrlich

Ehrlich offers comprehensive pest control services for residential and commercial properties in 20 states. The company also provides additional services, including:

• Heat treatments
  • Fumigation
  • Bioremediation
  • Moisture control services
  • TAP insulation services
  • Vegetation management

Ehrlich pest control specializes in bed bug services and uses an intense bed bug elimination program that involves certified experts and trained bed bug dogs. Ehrlich’s bed bug program is environmentally friendly and employs heat treatments that reduce the need for chemical products while effectively killing bed bugs in all stages of development.

Ehrlich pest control prices

The cost of your pest control plan depends on a few factors:

• Property size: Larger properties typically take longer to treat than smaller ones.
  • Type of property: Commercial properties often require different methods of pest control than residential properties.
  • Type of infestation: Some pests, such as bed bugs and termites, require more intensive treatments.
  • Size of infestation: Larger infestations require treating more areas of the home.

Ehrlich has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all customers, so if you’re not satisfied with your treatment or problems arise as a result of your treatment, Ehrlich gives you a full refund.

Is Ehrlich worth it?

Ehrlich pest control offers comprehensive pest control and specialized services to customers in 20 states. Its intensive bed bug elimination program, which uses bed bug-finding dogs, locates and eliminates the pest problem. If you’re searching for a pest control company, Ehrlich has a pest control solution for you.

Ehrlich Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ehrlich?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ehrlich?

Original review: March 29, 2021

Eric and Ehrlich do a great job. I’ve used them for over 1 year and plan to continue using them. Service has been prompt and professional. I appreciate the attention to detail and explanation of service after each visit. I would recommend them to a friend. I believe several of my neighbors use them as well.

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2021

Tyler is an outstanding pest control technician. Tyler provides excellent customer service. Tyler addresses all my questions & concerns with a smile. Tyler is always kind and considerate and always on time for each scheduled appointment. Tyler is a true asset to the company. I feel like I hit the jackpot with Tyler. I would recommend Tyler to all my family & friends. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

They go above and beyond with all services. Would highly recommend this company and their amazing technicians. I had a issue with ants and no matter what I did they wouldn't stop coming in the kitchen around the window and I tried everything. I called APM/Ehrlich and they had a service specialist out that same day. I was so impressed and the problem was gone within a few days.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

We have signed up for their 365 pest free program and have been with Ehrlich for about 3 years now. They provide excellent service and our serviceman Mike does an excellent job and always answers all our questions. We feel very confident with them and the care they give us and will be with them for along time. Highly recommend them to anyone who wants to prevent or eliminate problems they may have.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

As with bugs, they show up once in a while. When we call our pest technician he is quick to respond and always treats our home with the utmost respect. Problems are taken care of most efficiently and effectively. And our technician has a great personality and we always enjoy his visits. I would recommend Ehrlich as your pest control specialists. We only wish their prices were a bit lower.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Our technician was so kind and even arrived a day earlier than expected. He observed all proper COVID safety protocols, and was quick to resolve our issue. It was phenomenal service. I would recommend Ehrlich to anyone that is in need of a pest control service.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Technician was very helpful. Showed me some sites where we can make improvements to fight pests. And offered to come back in future once the weather warms up when we may need help with bugs especially in the inside of the house.

Original review: March 24, 2021

Chris did a thorough inspection of all requested areas. Friendly and knowledgeable rep for your company. He’s welcome to return for any inspection/treatment jobs we may require here. Appreciated him wearing the booties as we just had a new floor put in.

Original review: March 23, 2021

Was very satisfied with the tech's knowledge and experience. He was polite and understanding of my concerns. He showed me where the issues were and what he need to do to minimize the problems the issues so that I wouldn't have problems in the near future.

Original review: March 18, 2021

Daniel ** consistently provides exceptional service to our business. I am always 100% satisfied knowing that Dan takes the time and effort to ensure our pest services are done carefully. I appreciate being able to trust our business in his hands.

Ehrlich Company Information