4.5/5 (83 ratings)

About Ehrlich

Ehrlich’s pest control experts are state-licensed and highly trained. Since being founded in 1928, they now service states across the Eastern U.S. These include Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington D.C. and West Virginia. They will provide you with the customized, innovative treatment solutions for your home or business that you’ve been looking for.

Pros

• Free quotes
  • Specialized services available
  • Integrated pest management approach

Cons

• Only available in 20 states

Bottom Line

Ehrlich is a pest control company that serves clients in 20 states. Ehrlich offers its customers state-of-the-art pest control tactics paired with the reliability of a local business.

How do Ehrlich pest control services work?

Ehrlich practices an integrated pest management approach, which is a comprehensive method of dealing with pest outbreaks by combining a common-sense approach with professional pest control care. The four components of Ehrlich’s pest control programs are:

1. Set action pest thresholds: Ehrlich’s pest control professionals evaluate your home’s location for environmental conditions that attract pests.
  2. Monitor and identify pests: Once your pest professional is familiar with the environmental conditions surrounding your home, they start scanning your property for evidence of pest activity.
  3. Pest prevention: Ehrlich works with you to establish practical ways to deter pests through simple methods like proper sanitation, exclusion and mechanical trapping devices.
  4. Pest control methods: If your pest situation can’t be resolved with practical techniques, Ehrlich works with you to create a custom pest control plan.

If you think your home has a pest problem, sign up for a free pest inspection with Ehrlich by completing the online form on the company's website or contacting its call center. Ehrlich sends a local pest specialist to your home to assess the problem and thoroughly check your property for pest entry points or evidence of activity. The company then creates a custom pest maintenance program based on the specialist’s findings.

Specialized and additional services from Ehrlich

Ehrlich offers comprehensive pest control services for residential and commercial properties in 20 states. The company also provides additional services, including:

• Heat treatments
  • Fumigation
  • Bioremediation
  • Moisture control services
  • TAP insulation services
  • Vegetation management

Ehrlich pest control specializes in bed bug services and uses an intense bed bug elimination program that involves certified experts and trained bed bug dogs. Ehrlich’s bed bug program is environmentally friendly and employs heat treatments that reduce the need for chemical products while effectively killing bed bugs in all stages of development.

Ehrlich pest control prices

The cost of your pest control plan depends on a few factors:

• Property size: Larger properties typically take longer to treat than smaller ones.
  • Type of property: Commercial properties often require different methods of pest control than residential properties.
  • Type of infestation: Some pests, such as bed bugs and termites, require more intensive treatments.
  • Size of infestation: Larger infestations require treating more areas of the home.

Ehrlich has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all customers, so if you’re not satisfied with your treatment or problems arise as a result of your treatment, Ehrlich gives you a full refund.

Is Ehrlich worth it?

Ehrlich pest control offers comprehensive pest control and specialized services to customers in 20 states. Its intensive bed bug elimination program, which uses bed bug-finding dogs, locates and eliminates the pest problem. If you’re searching for a pest control company, Ehrlich has a pest control solution for you.

Ehrlich Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ehrlich?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ehrlich?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

My technician is the greatest. His name is Jim. He has been taking care of us for years. He does excellent work! He always calls before he arrives and performs expert service. He told us about the mosquito treatment years ago and they have never been a problem and we live out in the country. If we do have a problem with pests in between treatments he is always prompt to take care of the problem.

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

Steve ** is a great technician. He is professional, courteous and takes pride in his work. He comes in and is friendly and gets right to his duties. We appreciate having Steve as our technician. He takes an interest in his customers and makes absolute sure we are happy with his services. We feel confident that Ehrlich Pest Control has a great asset in Steve **. Thank you to Ehrlich pest control and a huge thank you to Steve **.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

First...I wish I could have the same person come to do my service more than once, it is easier to build rapport! (I really liked Brandon that came the last time). Also there are 2 recommendations on my invoice, both old and both no longer apply!!! They should be removed but every you come, nobody takes them off - so now I ignore any recommendations from you?!? Sad, because if it is important, now I am ignoring everything! Overall I am very happy with my service!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

Our Ehrlich technician always provides outstanding service. He is always so helpful and always has a solution. Ehrlich is the best pest control that we have ever used. Our technician is always on time and so professional and knowledgeable. He has solved every pest problem we have had. We live right next to a large woods and because of that we have had many pest problems but ehrlich has solved them all.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

If Mr. G ** my superb service tech is ever taken off my account, I will no longer be a customer. The back office changes my appointment dates and tech without notification. This has stop immediately.! I have had many problems with schedule changes. Mr. ** is a superb, caring, knowledgeable and professional human being. He services my property with the utmost diligence and expertise. He is a godsend and most valued by me and an an asset to your company. God bless you Mr. **.

Original review: May 3, 2022

Our service was done as exactly when it was scheduled Sean acted professionally and put covers on his shoes before entering our home. He explained what he was doing so that we understood what to expect. He had been in our home before so he know where and what insects to treat.

Original review: May 2, 2022

We own multiple apartment complexes and us Erhlich for our pest control. The regional manager Bill does an amazing job. Our two techs we use the most (Shawn and Matt) are always prompt and professional when working either with our property managers or our tenants. They all do an amazing job!

Original review: April 5, 2022

Very good service delivered by Kyle always. He is always at time. He always asks if everything is going okay and if there are any issues. He always tells us about the next coming service. When asked about something extra, he is always willing to perform extra service.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

I have nothing but great things to say about the service that I have been receiving. Mitch "the bug guy" as I call him is incredibly flexible and respectful, courteous, and other things I don't know how to spell. I am as happy as I can be when it comes to Mitch and your company. Thanks for killing the spiders....I HATE SPIDERS!!!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

Our service representative is great. He always gives me a heads up before coming and takes the time to meet with me after service call to review the issues and help me with solutions to prevent future issues. I appreciate all his help with our service calls.

Ehrlich Company Information