2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control
Accredited Partner

Ehrlich

Ehrlich’s pest control experts are state-licensed and highly trained. Since being founded in 1928, they now service states across the Eastern U.S. These include Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington D.C. and West Virginia. They will provide you with the customized, innovative treatment solutions for your home or business that you’ve been looking for.

Ehrlich Video
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Ehrlich is a pest control company that serves clients in 20 states. Ehrlich offers its customers state-of-the-art pest control tactics paired with the reliability of a local business.

PROS

• Free inspection
  • Specialized services available
  • Integrated pest management approach

CONS

• Only available in 20 states

How do Ehrlich pest control services work?

Ehrlich practices an integrated pest management approach, which is a comprehensive method of dealing with pest outbreaks by combining a common-sense approach with professional pest control care. The four components of Ehrlich’s pest control programs are:

1. Set action pest thresholds: Ehrlich’s pest control professionals evaluate your home’s location for environmental conditions that attract pests.
  2. Monitor and identify pests: Once your pest professional is familiar with the environmental conditions surrounding your home, they start scanning your property for evidence of pest activity.
  3. Pest prevention: Ehrlich works with you to establish practical ways to deter pests through simple methods like proper sanitation, exclusion and mechanical trapping devices.
  4. Pest control methods: If your pest situation can’t be resolved with practical techniques, Ehrlich works with you to create a custom pest control plan.

If you think your home has a pest problem, sign up for a free pest inspection with Ehrlich by completing the online form on the company's website or contacting its call center. Ehrlich sends a local pest specialist to your home to assess the problem and thoroughly check your property for pest entry points or evidence of activity. The company then creates a custom pest maintenance program based on the specialist’s findings.

Specialized and additional services from Ehrlich

Ehrlich offers comprehensive pest control services for residential and commercial properties in 20 states. The company also provides additional services, including:

• Heat treatments
  • Fumigation
  • Bioremediation
  • Moisture control services
  • TAP insulation services
  • Vegetation management

Ehrlich pest control specializes in bed bug services and uses an intense bed bug elimination program that involves certified experts and trained bed bug dogs. Ehrlich’s bed bug program is environmentally friendly and employs heat treatments that reduce the need for chemical products while effectively killing bed bugs in all stages of development.

Ehrlich pest control prices

The cost of your pest control plan depends on a few factors:

• Property size: Larger properties typically take longer to treat than smaller ones.
  • Type of property: Commercial properties often require different methods of pest control than residential properties.
  • Type of infestation: Some pests, such as bed bugs and termites, require more intensive treatments.
  • Size of infestation: Larger infestations require treating more areas of the home.

Ehrlich has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all customers, so if you’re not satisfied with your treatment or problems arise as a result of your treatment, Ehrlich gives you a full refund.

Is Ehrlich worth it?

Ehrlich pest control offers comprehensive pest control and specialized services to customers in 20 states. Its intensive bed bug elimination program, which uses bed bug-finding dogs, locates and eliminates the pest problem. If you’re searching for a pest control company, Ehrlich has a pest control solution for you.

Ehrlich Reviews

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

Do not hire Ehrlich! They are dishonest scammers. Long story short, we had to cancel an appointment, we called twice to make sure it had been cancelled and were assured that it had. They sent the guy anyway. When I saw on my security camera that their truck was pulling up to my house, I called their office and told them to get in touch with the guy and tell him not to spray my shed because I was not paying for a service that I had cancelled. I was assured (very rudely) by a person who was supposed to be a manager that I would not be billed. Surprise, surprise, I am being billed. I left a message for the person whose name is on the bill, but nobody has gotten back to me. They are the worst. You don't get to send a guy to a CANCELLED appointment and then bill me for it. Save yourself the headache and find an honest company to work with.

Get expert buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I made the mistake of signing up for Their monthly service. I was talked into it when I called them to help with a wasp infestation. It was implied that they would come out and make sure the wasps wouldn’t return, something specific to wasps. But it was just standard pest control, spraying and laying traps, which I don’t want spraying anyway. So I was mislead from the start. Then, I got a new credit card and didn’t update it with them right away due to extenuating circumstances. They didn’t come out to my house because they couldn’t charge me. But they expect me to pay for the 2 months they didn’t do anything. I called and cancelled, but they won’t do anything about the charges. If they had any integrity, they wouldn’t be charging me for doing absolutely nothing.

Ehrlich Company Information