4.5/5 (131 ratings)

About Ehrlich

Ehrlich’s pest control experts are state-licensed and highly trained. Since being founded in 1928, they now service states across the Eastern U.S. These include Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington D.C. and West Virginia. They will provide you with the customized, innovative treatment solutions for your home or business that you’ve been looking for.

Pros

• Free quotes
  • Specialized services available
  • Integrated pest management approach

Cons

• Only available in 20 states

Bottom Line

Ehrlich is a pest control company that serves clients in 20 states. Ehrlich offers its customers state-of-the-art pest control tactics paired with the reliability of a local business.

How do Ehrlich pest control services work?

Ehrlich practices an integrated pest management approach, which is a comprehensive method of dealing with pest outbreaks by combining a common-sense approach with professional pest control care. The four components of Ehrlich’s pest control programs are:

1. Set action pest thresholds: Ehrlich’s pest control professionals evaluate your home’s location for environmental conditions that attract pests.
  2. Monitor and identify pests: Once your pest professional is familiar with the environmental conditions surrounding your home, they start scanning your property for evidence of pest activity.
  3. Pest prevention: Ehrlich works with you to establish practical ways to deter pests through simple methods like proper sanitation, exclusion and mechanical trapping devices.
  4. Pest control methods: If your pest situation can’t be resolved with practical techniques, Ehrlich works with you to create a custom pest control plan.

If you think your home has a pest problem, sign up for a free pest inspection with Ehrlich by completing the online form on the company's website or contacting its call center. Ehrlich sends a local pest specialist to your home to assess the problem and thoroughly check your property for pest entry points or evidence of activity. The company then creates a custom pest maintenance program based on the specialist’s findings.

Specialized and additional services from Ehrlich

Ehrlich offers comprehensive pest control services for residential and commercial properties in 20 states. The company also provides additional services, including:

• Heat treatments
  • Fumigation
  • Bioremediation
  • Moisture control services
  • TAP insulation services
  • Vegetation management

Ehrlich pest control specializes in bed bug services and uses an intense bed bug elimination program that involves certified experts and trained bed bug dogs. Ehrlich’s bed bug program is environmentally friendly and employs heat treatments that reduce the need for chemical products while effectively killing bed bugs in all stages of development.

Ehrlich pest control prices

The cost of your pest control plan depends on a few factors:

• Property size: Larger properties typically take longer to treat than smaller ones.
  • Type of property: Commercial properties often require different methods of pest control than residential properties.
  • Type of infestation: Some pests, such as bed bugs and termites, require more intensive treatments.
  • Size of infestation: Larger infestations require treating more areas of the home.

Ehrlich has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all customers, so if you’re not satisfied with your treatment or problems arise as a result of your treatment, Ehrlich gives you a full refund.

Is Ehrlich worth it?

Ehrlich pest control offers comprehensive pest control and specialized services to customers in 20 states. Its intensive bed bug elimination program, which uses bed bug-finding dogs, locates and eliminates the pest problem. If you’re searching for a pest control company, Ehrlich has a pest control solution for you.

Ehrlich Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ehrlich?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

I really like Ehrlich! They have always been polite and effective when treating my pest problems! They come when they are supposed to and I would recommend them to my friends and family members! Thank you very much!

Ehrlich response

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience! We are so appreciative to have customers like you. Have a nice day!

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2022

Kirk **, Erlich, spent time in our home and on the phone to educate us on how to handle our pest problem. He answered our questions, was patient with our frustration, and gave us hope that our problem will be handled with care and dignity, and solved in a timely manner. We’re hopeful, thanks to Kirk.

Ehrlich response

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

It was a very informative, and impressive presentation. I asked many questions, that were answered. I have to get help to prepare for the service. At 80 years old, that seems almost impossible. I have read many unsettling reviews on Yelp and BBB, that concerns me. If the service is as good as the presentation, I’d be pleased.

Ehrlich response

Hi Ronald, we are happy to hear that you had a positive experience and we hope you continue to! Have a nice day!

Original review: May 25, 2022

I would like to say how nice the young man was when he pulled up. I was weeding and he was very nice in telling me I needed to go inside for an hour. I'm sure a lot of people get really mad. I just appreciate them spraying. But he was really really super nice and tried to be gentle when he told me. Thought it needed to be said. Very nice guy.

Ehrlich response

Original review: May 3, 2022

Our service was done as exactly when it was scheduled Sean acted professionally and put covers on his shoes before entering our home. He explained what he was doing so that we understood what to expect. He had been in our home before so he know where and what insects to treat.

Ehrlich response

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We are so grateful to have customers like you. Thanks again and have a nice day!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

So discouraging when you just email a time and it’s the next day without even checking. Folks need more than a day’s notice. Always end up cancelling, tell them and guess what they just keep doing. Never had a problem when I set up with my technician 3 months in advance. So discouraged after it continues to happen. I’m considering a different pest company. I’ve been with you folks 45 yrs and never had this issue till you merged.

Ehrlich response

Hi Thomas, Thank you for contacting Ehrlich. We are so sorry you had this experience. Could you please provide your service address, a number where you can be reached, and the first & last name on your account? Upon receiving this information we will escalate this to a manager for follow up. Thank you in advance, and have a great day!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

Would have liked to have been called in advance. Was not home, so tech could not get into the house to treat inside areas. Bait in crawl space could not be checked. Don't know if bait needs to be replaced/refreshed.

Ehrlich response

Hi Marc, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you did not receive a warning before your appointment. This is not indicative of how our employees are trained. We hope all your pest care needs have been taken care of up to this point! Thank you for being an Ehrlich customer!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

Chris ** did a basement inspection and found mold and excessive moisture conditions. He came up with a plan for a remedy. He is an excellent five star employee and he is competent. And a pleasure to work with, he is also knowledgeable and knows his job well.

Ehrlich response

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience! Thanks so much for your review and for being an Ehrlich customer. Have a nice day!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

Hello, I am very pleased w/ the visit & assessment today. Ronnie ** was very knowledgeable & addressed all of our concerns w/ his recommendation. I am looking forward to hearing from a tech to move forward with service.

Ehrlich response

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

Of all the pest controls companies I chose the wrong one. Service technician showed up on Friday 8/26. Treated the house for fleas. Next day noticed no effect at all, I think the technician feed the fleas. Contacted Ehrlich Pest Control on Monday at 8:30 am, scheduler said she would get back to me, never did, I called again at 1:50pm, got a service call scheduled for Wednesday 8/31 from Noon - 5. Called Ehrlich Pest Control on 8/31 at 3pm, they said they have no service call scheduled. Asked to speak to a supervisor, one not available. What a poorly run company.

Ehrlich Company Information