Ehrlich’s pest control experts are state-licensed and highly trained. Since being founded in 1928, they now service states across the Eastern U.S. These include Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington D.C. and West Virginia. They will provide you with the customized, innovative treatment solutions for your home or business that you’ve been looking for.
Ehrlich is a pest control company that serves clients in 20 states. Ehrlich offers its customers state-of-the-art pest control tactics paired with the reliability of a local business.
- Free inspection
- Specialized services available
- Integrated pest management approach
- Only available in 20 states
How do Ehrlich pest control services work?
Ehrlich practices an integrated pest management approach, which is a comprehensive method of dealing with pest outbreaks by combining a common-sense approach with professional pest control care. The four components of Ehrlich’s pest control programs are:
- Set action pest thresholds: Ehrlich’s pest control professionals evaluate your home’s location for environmental conditions that attract pests.
- Monitor and identify pests: Once your pest professional is familiar with the environmental conditions surrounding your home, they start scanning your property for evidence of pest activity.
- Pest prevention: Ehrlich works with you to establish practical ways to deter pests through simple methods like proper sanitation, exclusion and mechanical trapping devices.
- Pest control methods: If your pest situation can’t be resolved with practical techniques, Ehrlich works with you to create a custom pest control plan.
If you think your home has a pest problem, sign up for a free pest inspection with Ehrlich by completing the online form on the company's website or contacting its call center. Ehrlich sends a local pest specialist to your home to assess the problem and thoroughly check your property for pest entry points or evidence of activity. The company then creates a custom pest maintenance program based on the specialist’s findings.
Specialized and additional services from Ehrlich
Ehrlich offers comprehensive pest control services for residential and commercial properties in 20 states. The company also provides additional services, including:
- Heat treatments
- Moisture control services
- TAP insulation services
- Vegetation management
Ehrlich pest control specializes in bed bug services and uses an intense bed bug elimination program that involves certified experts and trained bed bug dogs. Ehrlich’s bed bug program is environmentally friendly and employs heat treatments that reduce the need for chemical products while effectively killing bed bugs in all stages of development.
Ehrlich pest control prices
The cost of your pest control plan depends on a few factors:
- Property size: Larger properties typically take longer to treat than smaller ones.
- Type of property: Commercial properties often require different methods of pest control than residential properties.
- Type of infestation: Some pests, such as bed bugs and termites, require more intensive treatments.
- Size of infestation: Larger infestations require treating more areas of the home.
Ehrlich has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all customers, so if you’re not satisfied with your treatment or problems arise as a result of your treatment, Ehrlich gives you a full refund.
Is Ehrlich worth it?
Ehrlich pest control offers comprehensive pest control and specialized services to customers in 20 states. Its intensive bed bug elimination program, which uses bed bug-finding dogs, locates and eliminates the pest problem. If you’re searching for a pest control company, Ehrlich has a pest control solution for you.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Ehrlich Company Information
- Social media:
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!