Get Pricing

2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control

4.7/5 (83 ratings)

About Ehrlich

Ehrlich’s pest control experts are state-licensed and highly trained. Since being founded in 1928, they now service states across the Eastern U.S. These include Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington D.C. and West Virginia. They will provide you with the customized, innovative treatment solutions for your home or business that you’ve been looking for.

Pros

• Free quotes
  • Specialized services available
  • Integrated pest management approach

Cons

• Only available in 20 states

Bottom Line

Ehrlich is a pest control company that serves clients in 20 states. Ehrlich offers its customers state-of-the-art pest control tactics paired with the reliability of a local business.

How do Ehrlich pest control services work?

Ehrlich practices an integrated pest management approach, which is a comprehensive method of dealing with pest outbreaks by combining a common-sense approach with professional pest control care. The four components of Ehrlich’s pest control programs are:

1. Set action pest thresholds: Ehrlich’s pest control professionals evaluate your home’s location for environmental conditions that attract pests.
  2. Monitor and identify pests: Once your pest professional is familiar with the environmental conditions surrounding your home, they start scanning your property for evidence of pest activity.
  3. Pest prevention: Ehrlich works with you to establish practical ways to deter pests through simple methods like proper sanitation, exclusion and mechanical trapping devices.
  4. Pest control methods: If your pest situation can’t be resolved with practical techniques, Ehrlich works with you to create a custom pest control plan.

If you think your home has a pest problem, sign up for a free pest inspection with Ehrlich by completing the online form on the company's website or contacting its call center. Ehrlich sends a local pest specialist to your home to assess the problem and thoroughly check your property for pest entry points or evidence of activity. The company then creates a custom pest maintenance program based on the specialist’s findings.

Specialized and additional services from Ehrlich

Ehrlich offers comprehensive pest control services for residential and commercial properties in 20 states. The company also provides additional services, including:

• Heat treatments
  • Fumigation
  • Bioremediation
  • Moisture control services
  • TAP insulation services
  • Vegetation management

Ehrlich pest control specializes in bed bug services and uses an intense bed bug elimination program that involves certified experts and trained bed bug dogs. Ehrlich’s bed bug program is environmentally friendly and employs heat treatments that reduce the need for chemical products while effectively killing bed bugs in all stages of development.

Ehrlich pest control prices

The cost of your pest control plan depends on a few factors:

• Property size: Larger properties typically take longer to treat than smaller ones.
  • Type of property: Commercial properties often require different methods of pest control than residential properties.
  • Type of infestation: Some pests, such as bed bugs and termites, require more intensive treatments.
  • Size of infestation: Larger infestations require treating more areas of the home.

Ehrlich has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all customers, so if you’re not satisfied with your treatment or problems arise as a result of your treatment, Ehrlich gives you a full refund.

Is Ehrlich worth it?

Ehrlich pest control offers comprehensive pest control and specialized services to customers in 20 states. Its intensive bed bug elimination program, which uses bed bug-finding dogs, locates and eliminates the pest problem. If you’re searching for a pest control company, Ehrlich has a pest control solution for you.

Ehrlich Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ehrlich?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ehrlich?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

First...I wish I could have the same person come to do my service more than once, it is easier to build rapport! (I really liked Brandon that came the last time). Also there are 2 recommendations on my invoice, both old and both no longer apply!!! They should be removed but every you come, nobody takes them off - so now I ignore any recommendations from you?!? Sad, because if it is important, now I am ignoring everything! Overall I am very happy with my service!

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

Our Ehrlich technician always provides outstanding service. He is always so helpful and always has a solution. Ehrlich is the best pest control that we have ever used. Our technician is always on time and so professional and knowledgeable. He has solved every pest problem we have had. We live right next to a large woods and because of that we have had many pest problems but ehrlich has solved them all.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

If Mr. G ** my superb service tech is ever taken off my account, I will no longer be a customer. The back office changes my appointment dates and tech without notification. This has stop immediately.! I have had many problems with schedule changes. Mr. ** is a superb, caring, knowledgeable and professional human being. He services my property with the utmost diligence and expertise. He is a godsend and most valued by me and an an asset to your company. God bless you Mr. **.

Original review: May 13, 2021

We have used Ehrlich for pest control for several years. James has been our serviceman and we love him! He is friendly, kind and knows his job. We recently noticed swarming bugs, James came out and said they were termites, unfortunately. Tim came out for estimate. He was very nice. Warren did our termite bait system and he was amazing. They have all given us peace of mind. I can’t say enough out them! Amazing!!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

We have signed up for their 365 pest free program and have been with Ehrlich for about 3 years now. They provide excellent service and our serviceman Mike does an excellent job and always answers all our questions. We feel very confident with them and the care they give us and will be with them for along time. Highly recommend them to anyone who wants to prevent or eliminate problems they may have.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

Have used this tech and company over 24 years, they’re always right there when we need a question or help. Friendly and always on time. I have told others to use them. Has been great for us, really need to give them a try!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

The person that comes out and services my residence is professional, courteous, and thorough. Based upon his efforts I am extremely satisfied with the service rendered and appreciate what he does and how he represents Ehrlich. Thank you for your service.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

The technician who was scheduled to do the home inspection arrived at the scheduled time and was very courteous and performed a thorough inspection of the property. I would highly recommend Ehrlich for any pest control treatments that you may be in need of.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Awesome service and very friendly! Paul was very thorough as was our previous Ehrlich pest control agent. We were originally infested with ants but they were gone an hour after our first treatment! Thank God! After today’s visit we are confident that we will be rid of the mice as well.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

Cory ** is the tech that took care of the service. He is always on time and completely professional. He does a thorough inspection of each area and trap. He has been the best service agent that I have experienced since I have had Ehrlich Pest Control.

Ehrlich Company Information