2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control
Accredited Partner

Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.55/5

Ehrlich’s pest control experts are state-licensed and highly trained. Since being founded in 1928, they now service states across the Eastern U.S. These include Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington D.C. and West Virginia. They will provide you with the customized, innovative treatment solutions for your home or business that you’ve been looking for.

BOTTOM LINE

Ehrlich is a pest control company that serves clients in 20 states. Ehrlich offers its customers state-of-the-art pest control tactics paired with the reliability of a local business.

PROS

• Free quotes
  • Specialized services available
  • Integrated pest management approach

CONS

• Only available in 20 states

How do Ehrlich pest control services work?

Ehrlich practices an integrated pest management approach, which is a comprehensive method of dealing with pest outbreaks by combining a common-sense approach with professional pest control care. The four components of Ehrlich’s pest control programs are:

1. Set action pest thresholds: Ehrlich’s pest control professionals evaluate your home’s location for environmental conditions that attract pests.
  2. Monitor and identify pests: Once your pest professional is familiar with the environmental conditions surrounding your home, they start scanning your property for evidence of pest activity.
  3. Pest prevention: Ehrlich works with you to establish practical ways to deter pests through simple methods like proper sanitation, exclusion and mechanical trapping devices.
  4. Pest control methods: If your pest situation can’t be resolved with practical techniques, Ehrlich works with you to create a custom pest control plan.

If you think your home has a pest problem, sign up for a free pest inspection with Ehrlich by completing the online form on the company's website or contacting its call center. Ehrlich sends a local pest specialist to your home to assess the problem and thoroughly check your property for pest entry points or evidence of activity. The company then creates a custom pest maintenance program based on the specialist’s findings.

Specialized and additional services from Ehrlich

Ehrlich offers comprehensive pest control services for residential and commercial properties in 20 states. The company also provides additional services, including:

• Heat treatments
  • Fumigation
  • Bioremediation
  • Moisture control services
  • TAP insulation services
  • Vegetation management

Ehrlich pest control specializes in bed bug services and uses an intense bed bug elimination program that involves certified experts and trained bed bug dogs. Ehrlich’s bed bug program is environmentally friendly and employs heat treatments that reduce the need for chemical products while effectively killing bed bugs in all stages of development.

Ehrlich pest control prices

The cost of your pest control plan depends on a few factors:

• Property size: Larger properties typically take longer to treat than smaller ones.
  • Type of property: Commercial properties often require different methods of pest control than residential properties.
  • Type of infestation: Some pests, such as bed bugs and termites, require more intensive treatments.
  • Size of infestation: Larger infestations require treating more areas of the home.

Ehrlich has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all customers, so if you’re not satisfied with your treatment or problems arise as a result of your treatment, Ehrlich gives you a full refund.

Is Ehrlich worth it?

Ehrlich pest control offers comprehensive pest control and specialized services to customers in 20 states. Its intensive bed bug elimination program, which uses bed bug-finding dogs, locates and eliminates the pest problem. If you’re searching for a pest control company, Ehrlich has a pest control solution for you.

Ehrlich Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ehrlich?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ehrlich?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

We have signed up for their 365 pest free program and have been with Ehrlich for about 3 years now. They provide excellent service and our serviceman Mike does an excellent job and always answers all our questions. We feel very confident with them and the care they give us and will be with them for along time. Highly recommend them to anyone who wants to prevent or eliminate problems they may have.

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Service has always been very professional and thorough when completing his inspections. Matt shows ups when expected and does a great job, both inside and out. Always is pleasant to talk with and is very neat in his appearance. We would definitely recommend Ehrlich Pest Control to everyone.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

As with bugs, they show up once in a while. When we call our pest technician he is quick to respond and always treats our home with the utmost respect. Problems are taken care of most efficiently and effectively. And our technician has a great personality and we always enjoy his visits. I would recommend Ehrlich as your pest control specialists. We only wish their prices were a bit lower.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

I have used this company for several years for pest control and have always been very pleased. They tell you approximately what time they will arrive and always arrive within the window they cite. I have had the same person (Charlie) throughout this time and he always does a wonderful job.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

Dan does a great job! He always ask if there is anything else he can do! He shows up with a smile and does whatever he can to keep us clean and pest free! He always prints his form and puts it in our office.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

If I could give this "business" zero stars I would. I was given the name of this operation by someone who thought they were moth specialists. I wish I had done due diligence but alas... Called on a Monday morning, made an appointment for an inspection to be done next day between 8am & 12pm, expecting they would contact me with an estimate thereafter. I heard nothing by 3:30 so I call to follow up. Rep says he'll reach out to the inspector for an update and get back to me. Then, nothing. No return call that afternoon or all day Wednesday.

I call again on Thursday morning. They take forever locating my account, then tell me there's no activity on the account. I proceed to read them the riot act. Manager says we'll get to it Monday. I say no, either you get it done today Thursday (Christmas eve) or I'll take my business elsewhere. Manager says he'll "escalate" the issue. Still no response by end of day. What a disgraceful way to run a business. Ehrlich is a total failure, thoroughly irresponsible, disrespectful of others' time. But I see now I'm far from alone.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

I have always been satisfied with the service from Ehrlich! The technician, John **, is friendly, thorough and professional. I can count on Ehrlich to send a technician between visits if I encounter a pest problem at home. Happy with Ehrlich!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Mike, our pest control tech is outstanding. We really appreciate his customer service and knowledge. He takes very good care of our home. He is always very thoughtful kind, and considerate. We would not want anyone else. He is the best!

Original review: April 27, 2020

Ehrlich Pest control has terrible customer care and will lie every time. I have had service for several years. When they show up it's great. The bugs get their due. Problem is they call to set up appointment. We stay home to meet them. They don't show. We call the next day or two. They tell us yes they came out and just sprayed outside because you weren't home. I was home and I have security cameras to prove otherwise. So I canceled my monthly service for being lied to. Now the issue is I have paid four months and they won't refund it. I have call four times and told every time a supervisor will call back, guess what they LIED again. No callbacks and yet to receive a refund for expensive service that was not done. Say NO to EHRLICH.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

Do not hire Ehrlich! They are dishonest scammers. Long story short, we had to cancel an appointment, we called twice to make sure it had been cancelled and were assured that it had. They sent the guy anyway. When I saw on my security camera that their truck was pulling up to my house, I called their office and told them to get in touch with the guy and tell him not to spray my shed because I was not paying for a service that I had cancelled. I was assured (very rudely) by a person who was supposed to be a manager that I would not be billed. Surprise, surprise, I am being billed. I left a message for the person whose name is on the bill, but nobody has gotten back to me. They are the worst. You don't get to send a guy to a CANCELLED appointment and then bill me for it. Save yourself the headache and find an honest company to work with.

Ehrlich Company Information