4.6/5 (84 ratings)

About Ehrlich

Ehrlich’s pest control experts are state-licensed and highly trained. Since being founded in 1928, they now service states across the Eastern U.S. These include Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington D.C. and West Virginia. They will provide you with the customized, innovative treatment solutions for your home or business that you’ve been looking for.

Pros

• Free quotes
  • Specialized services available
  • Integrated pest management approach

Cons

• Only available in 20 states

Bottom Line

Ehrlich is a pest control company that serves clients in 20 states. Ehrlich offers its customers state-of-the-art pest control tactics paired with the reliability of a local business.

Ehrlich Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ehrlich?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ehrlich?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

Our service representative is great. He always gives me a heads up before coming and takes the time to meet with me after service call to review the issues and help me with solutions to prevent future issues. I appreciate all his help with our service calls.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

Always friendly, helpful, courteous, flexible, on time. Can’t say enough nice things about the folks in the Erlich Scranton office, especially George!! Our little cabin in the woods came with a hidden carpenter ant problem. George got rid of the ants and since Erlich started servicing the house regularly, they have not returned in 10 years. Very happy customers!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

Corey has been consistently effective as my service person. Answers questions and handles problems when needed. Appreciate the fact that I can be serviced at any time of the year if I have pest issues. I hope the price does not increase as payment is given 12 times a year and probably used 5 times a year… though as stated the on call availability is good.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

I have worked with my technician Keith for the last year. I can depend on him for his knowledge about pest control. Very courteous and helpful. I have already recommended this company to two friends who work with this company now also.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

They take $45 out of my account every month but no one comes to my house. So what am I paying for?? I paid over $250 upfront. I had a bat in the house last year. I called 3 days in a row but no one could help me, aren't they exterminators. I ended up calling another company.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

I am totally happy with Bryan's service. Dependable and professional on the job. He inspects and applies the appropriate product to take care of the pests I have. Considerate with respect to the customer. I rate his service as A+.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

Taylor, the pest specialist, was exceptional. He was quick, efficient and thorough. He asked if I had additional concerns and assured me Ehrlich would take care of any pest issues between treatments. I would give him a 5-star review. I gave a 3-star review for the overall experience. I never know in advance when Ehrlich is planning to visit us for a treatment. I used to get an advance email, but I don’t now. Taylor called when he was on his way, but Typically I wouldn’t be at home in a Monday. I would like to know in advance when quarterly service is scheduled in case I have any specific issues to discuss. Please resume sending advance notices. If you do and I delete them thinking they’re promo notices, I apologize. Please let me know. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

Aaron serviced our home. He was very polite and efficient. He called to see if it was alright to come at an earlier time and I said by all means. He conducted an efficient treatment around the upstairs, basement, and garage. Looking forward to seeing him again. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

The service is always excellent and the exterminator is courteous and thorough. I have never been disappointed with the service or allocations. I feel confident that I will have a better spring and summer free of invading insects. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

Very pleased with job done. Technician was very professional. I haven’t had any problems with past services rendered. I will need to set up an appointment to have inside of my home done. I forgot my appointment for today, but I am satisfied with what was done on the outside of my house.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

I wish I could select 0 stars, but that was not an option. We went through our Erlich bills and noticed we had been double billed for at least 1 year. We've canceled their services, but they keep sending us bills. We've called three times to cancel their bills and each time we are routed to a very nice customer service person who is unable to help. The billing is very suspicious and unclear and we have recently received threatening notices about unpaid bills for services we stopped receiving months ago. STAY AWAY from this company and try and find a local resource where you can speak with someone who can actually help with billing issues if they arise.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

I wasn’t home when they came. I am calling to cancel this service as I no longer need it. My problem has resolved itself. I will call if and when needed. It was k for summer but not winter. That’s all.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

My technician is the greatest. His name is Jim. He has been taking care of us for years. He does excellent work! He always calls before he arrives and performs expert service. He told us about the mosquito treatment years ago and they have never been a problem and we live out in the country. If we do have a problem with pests in between treatments he is always prompt to take care of the problem.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

Had a great experience.. Fatih ** has been doing my spraying for years and I just love this guy. He is so professional and upbeat and is always smiling.. He does a fantastic job.. He always asks if everything is going good and if any bugs show up just give us a call.. Thank you Fatih.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

Great service - Finally I have found a company that has great customer service and a technician that is beyond wonderful. I’ve had many companies trade my house in the past and none of them have even compared. I’m very happy to have found them.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2021

Expert went through inside and outside house to locate where mice were entering house. Found some possible entry spots and closed them up and put traps nearby. Also placed traps inside house where mice have been seen. Expert planning to return in a week to check traps which are enclosed in cardboard boxes.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Our technician arrived on time. He was pleasant & listened to what I had to say. He did a thorough inspection & reported his findings. He reminded me that I can call when I have issues & someone will come out to resolve the problem.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

The rep was fine. However, ever since you switched me from Erie to Buffalo, communication has been inefficient. They used to get back to me within minutes. Now they hardly do. I was not told of a scheduled visit, when the rep appeared. Maybe I am not transferred in your computer system. Please correct.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

Fast, friendly and efficient response time when needed. They really work hard with me to figure out the best way to resolve my issues, given my specific home needs and critters! From warm weather ants, crickets, stink bugs to fall and cold weather mice problems.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

Gary ** had a Great personality and very knowledgeable. Was training someone today and did a great job. Very polite and courteous. His ability to work with people makes your company shine. We lost him as a tech for a period of time and finally got him back and are very happy.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Ben is very conscientious and helpful. We never have a bad experience and he let us know where our problem areas are. I really appreciate his attention to details. He takes the time to make sure we aren’t over run with pest.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

Steve ** is a great technician. He is professional, courteous and takes pride in his work. He comes in and is friendly and gets right to his duties. We appreciate having Steve as our technician. He takes an interest in his customers and makes absolute sure we are happy with his services. We feel confident that Ehrlich Pest Control has a great asset in Steve **. Thank you to Ehrlich pest control and a huge thank you to Steve **.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

The service rep is professional and thorough. Service requests are met quickly. I highly recommend. I have been with the company for more than 15 years and have had all of my issues dealt with promptly. Service reps take their time and explain what they are doing.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

The service person does a pretty good job but the cost of this service is unreasonable in my opinion. Plus you just sent me another notice that the rates are going up again. To the best of my knowledge you do not give any discounts for people on fixed income and you are just about to price yourself right out of this service location.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

Ehrlich is great. I find them very reliable and very easy to work with. I have no limitations in recommending them to others. They are courteous, dependable and accommodating. The treatment they have done has also been effective. Pricing is fair.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

The technician was helpful and took care of the problem. He arrived on time. Did an inspection of the whole property He explained what he was doing and did a good job. I would recommend your company to friends. Your employees are pleasant to deal with - polite and helpful.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

Tech was cordial and provided great service. Reviewed the plan and gave me a thorough update when finished. Gave me extra glue stick boards to help me when I needed them. One of the best techs that has serviced our property over the years.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

The professionals are very good at their pest protection indoors and outdoors. For the past year or so the company has come to my home four times a year to protect me from all kinds of pest. and I will recommend their services to my friends. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

Still waiting for someone to come pick up the insulation after a month of being done, made 3 phone calls to Jay ** and got no return calls, called Ehrlich 2 times, the 1st called said they will have someone come out to take care of the problem, it's still here.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I was very happy with the service today 10/11. The technician was professional and efficient and answered all of my questions. Very personable. Thank you. I appreciated the time he took to take care of our house. And he made clear when he’d be coming back.

Ehrlich Company Information