Get Pricing

2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control

4.7/5 (90 ratings)

About Ehrlich

Ehrlich’s pest control experts are state-licensed and highly trained. Since being founded in 1928, they now service states across the Eastern U.S. These include Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington D.C. and West Virginia. They will provide you with the customized, innovative treatment solutions for your home or business that you’ve been looking for.

Pros

• Free quotes
  • Specialized services available
  • Integrated pest management approach

Cons

• Only available in 20 states

Bottom Line

Ehrlich is a pest control company that serves clients in 20 states. Ehrlich offers its customers state-of-the-art pest control tactics paired with the reliability of a local business.

Ehrlich Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ehrlich?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ehrlich?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

The technician was helpful and took care of the problem. He arrived on time. Did an inspection of the whole property He explained what he was doing and did a good job. I would recommend your company to friends. Your employees are pleasant to deal with - polite and helpful.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

Tech was cordial and provided great service. Reviewed the plan and gave me a thorough update when finished. Gave me extra glue stick boards to help me when I needed them. One of the best techs that has serviced our property over the years.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

The professionals are very good at their pest protection indoors and outdoors. For the past year or so the company has come to my home four times a year to protect me from all kinds of pest. and I will recommend their services to my friends. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

Still waiting for someone to come pick up the insulation after a month of being done, made 3 phone calls to Jay ** and got no return calls, called Ehrlich 2 times, the 1st called said they will have someone come out to take care of the problem, it's still here.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I was very happy with the service today 10/11. The technician was professional and efficient and answered all of my questions. Very personable. Thank you. I appreciated the time he took to take care of our house. And he made clear when he’d be coming back.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

The tech that come to my house Cory is very polite and personable. He explains everything he is doing and answers all my questions. He's a true asset to your company. He's always on time. And is willing to give me suggestions to prevent things from continuing.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

First...I wish I could have the same person come to do my service more than once, it is easier to build rapport! (I really liked Brandon that came the last time). Also there are 2 recommendations on my invoice, both old and both no longer apply!!! They should be removed but every you come, nobody takes them off - so now I ignore any recommendations from you?!? Sad, because if it is important, now I am ignoring everything! Overall I am very happy with my service!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

Have used this tech and company over 24 years, they’re always right there when we need a question or help. Friendly and always on time. I have told others to use them. Has been great for us, really need to give them a try!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

The person that comes out and services my residence is professional, courteous, and thorough. Based upon his efforts I am extremely satisfied with the service rendered and appreciate what he does and how he represents Ehrlich. Thank you for your service.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

The technician who was scheduled to do the home inspection arrived at the scheduled time and was very courteous and performed a thorough inspection of the property. I would highly recommend Ehrlich for any pest control treatments that you may be in need of.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Awesome service and very friendly! Paul was very thorough as was our previous Ehrlich pest control agent. We were originally infested with ants but they were gone an hour after our first treatment! Thank God! After today’s visit we are confident that we will be rid of the mice as well.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

Cory ** is the tech that took care of the service. He is always on time and completely professional. He does a thorough inspection of each area and trap. He has been the best service agent that I have experienced since I have had Ehrlich Pest Control.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

Our Ehrlich technician always provides outstanding service. He is always so helpful and always has a solution. Ehrlich is the best pest control that we have ever used. Our technician is always on time and so professional and knowledgeable. He has solved every pest problem we have had. We live right next to a large woods and because of that we have had many pest problems but ehrlich has solved them all.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Ray was awesome! He was polite and very good at his job. He cared about us and was the best technician we ever had with Ehrlich. He told us to be careful and showed me the bees nest. I attached a picture.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Jamie is very polite and always ask if I need something else done. She is also neat and clean when she comes in the house. Always on time, if not calls. When I call to make my payment the lady is very helpful.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Great service especially by my technician, Dennis. Always friendly and always lets me know when he will be arriving. Have never had any problem with pests since having this company. Can always count on someone answering the phone when you call.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Our service person, Mike **, performed what I thought to be a comprehensive treatment both inside and outside our residence. Mike also explained the process and informed me of some additional exterior devices that can be purchased and added to our service.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

The two men who arrived promptly this morning both inspected under the house and outer environs for termite evidence or other abnormalities. They provided me with clear information as to the situation under the house. I was very pleased with their visit.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

It took five phone calls to get to a manager who was insulting and disrespectful. I only renewed because of John my tech for 10 years. Before him Jim was my guy. Both of those men were respectful and did a great job. Don’t insult me when I question why the bill went up $60 in one year. You don’t deserve my business. Happy to talk to you. Call me if you give a darn. My social security didn’t go up 60 dollars. Catch my drift?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

We appreciated the way Ehrlich cared for the home that we were renting, and hired them for the home we purchased. We've now been using Ehrlich for several years. Thanks for the workability of your technicians, it makes a difference.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Christopher ** is a fantastic service tech. He is always providing fantastic service, always professional and just overall top notch. I never have any problems or issues. Anytime I’ve had issues with any type of pest, Christopher fixes the issue.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

This contractor provided terrible service. No work was done. They came out to our home and left without doing any work. I tried calling but got no response. Please let people know this contractor is fake. I will never recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

I appreciate you making a special effort to come out sooner than my regular appt because of my concerns about European Wasps in the area. Though no nests were found, I believe the tech did her best to find them! Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

Shannon was great! Very thorough inspection, and took the time to answer all of my questions. Best inspection in many years from 3 previous companies. I would highly recommend Shannon and Ehrlich to others. Craig

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

Charles has been our rep for years. Very good and thankful I have same rep coming to my home. He’s definitely a great guy!! Goes over everything we need to do for any problems we might encounter. I like having the same rep.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

We are pleased with the thoroughness of each visit. We had a roach problem (roaches coming in from outside) which after many followups now seems to be under control. Very pleased with every visit to try to eradicate our problem. Very professional and knowledgeable service personnel.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

Kenny ** is and has been our technician for a few years. He is knowledgeable and is also very respectful and dependable. Your services are good and appreciated, but mostly due to the technicians that have service our property. I have referred others to your services, including our daughter and her husband.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Very professional business. Prompt and friendly. Concerns if they arise are dealt with in a timely manner. We use the 6 month plan for summer and are very pleased. If a call is needed after treatment, a service person comes quickly to take care of the issues at no additional cost. If you have this pest control business on your area, I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Most recently Scott was here because I had a yellow jacket nest in one of my boxwoods in the front of my house. Last week he was here to add an additional rat trap because I saw a rat on my birdfeeder. Scott is an excellent representative and an asset to your company. He’s kind, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

The Technician arrived right on time as promised. He was timely and went about his work in a professional and friendly but thorough manner. He provided me oral an report upon completion of visit. Very efficient and customer friendly technician.

Ehrlich Company Information