4.0/5 (166 ratings)

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

About Puritan's Pride

Since 1973, Puritan’s Pride has produced more than 1,200 vitamins and supplements targeted for a variety of health and wellness needs. Puritan’s Pride states its mission is to provide the highest-quality nutritional supplements at a great value, and the company offers a wide selection of products across more than a dozen goals.

Pros

• 90-day return policy
  • Made in the U.S.
  • Wide selection
  • Rewards program

Cons

• Can be pricey
  • Not FDA-approved

Bottom Line

Puritan’s Pride produces more than 1,200 vitamins and minerals and has options for improved health, beauty and immune support. Costumers like the brand for its variety, quality and loyalty program.

Top Puritan's Pride Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I've been ordering vitamins for the past few months from Puritan's Pride and love their affordable pricing. I've placed several orders with no issues. They have been around since ...

Verified

I've been PP's customer for few years, and I'm always happy with their selection of products. Also their prices are unbeatable, especially "Buy 1, get 1 or 2 Free" deals. I always...

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

What is Puritan’s Pride?

Puritan’s Pride vitamins and supplements are available as a capsule, softgel, rapid-release softgel, tablet, gummy, liquid, oil, crystal or microlozenge. The products feature several dozen vitamins and minerals, and you can select products with amino acids, cordyceps, magnesium, milk thistle, rhodiola, turmeric and zinc. Puritan’s Pride offers vitamin formulas for specific lifestyles and goals. Its most popular products are designed for:

• Active lifestyle
  • Men’s health
  • Sexual health
  • Sleep and relaxation
  • Women’s health

Additional products include organic options, nutritional snack bars, beauty supplements and pet supplements.

Puritan’s Pride price

The price of Puritan’s Pride vitamins and supplements varies based on the quantity, potency and type. In general, prices for Puritan’s Pride products range from around $5.99 to more than $46. Most products fall within the $16 to $25.99 range. Puritan’s Pride runs specials on its website.

Puritan’s Pride FAQ

Is Puritan’s Pride FDA-approved?
Currently, Puritan’s Pride products are not registered or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Is Puritan’s Pride GMP-certified?
All Puritan’s Pride products undergo an extensive development and quality control process, and every product is manufactured in the company’s GMP-certified facility. GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practice.
Are Puritan’s Pride vitamins good quality?
Puritan’s Pride is a reputable, well-known company with a comprehensive selection of products. The company tests some products up to 15 times to ensure quality.
Is Puritan’s Pride organic?
Not all Puritan’s Pride vitamins and supplements are organic, but the company does offer a line of U.S. Department of Agriculture-approved organic items.

Is Puritan’s Pride a good brand?

Puritan’s Pride has more than 1,200 products to help customers achieve their health goals and is ideal for anyone who wants to boost their immunity, improve organ health, relieve joint pain, get better sleep or enhance their beauty routine. We recommend Puritan’s Pride for its vast assortment of vitamins and supplements and the company’s transparency about the ingredients it sources. Its generous return policy and cost-savings reward program are also nice benefits.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puritan's Pride?

Original review: July 23, 2022

It is a company that respects its customers. I had a small problem with the products bought from them, I opened a case on Friday at 10pm, they immediately asked me for some information, I sent them immediately all the information they ask for and on Saturday morning when I woke up my problem was already solved. All representatives were professional, nice and ready to help and satisfy the customer. Congratulations on the way you do business.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

I have been purchasing products directly from Puritan's Pride for years. I have appreciated their buy 1 get 1 or buy 2 get 3 sales. Recently, I need a product quickly. I went to Amazon and found that the Puritan product I needed was priced less than the buy 1 price, even when I considered the free product. Thus it appears that Puritan's Pride is not charging you the real price for the first item and giving you an item free. The product at Amazon was: Puritan's Pride CoQ10 100mg, Supports Heart Health, 240 Rapid Release Softgels - Price: $24.83$24.83 ($0.10$0.10 / Count). At Puritan's Pride: Puritan's Pride Q-SORB™ Co Q-10 100 mg - Buy 1 Get 1 Free 2 for $63.49. Thus their sales appear to be deceptive advertising. I did a check for two other products and found similar results.

Get buying tips about Vitamins Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

I ordered over a hundred dollars in products which never arrived. I finally called to see where my order was. The company shipped it to Albania (my address is in the US). I asked for my money back (or the product re-shipped). Was informed by 'Jason' that he had to find out from New York what he should do. Is it rocket science? I paid for a product that I didn't receive. He should know what to do; he works in customer service. I asked to speak to his supervisor; he told me that she was 'unavailable'. He told me that he would find a different supervisor. I've been o the line for over a half hour waiting for 'a different supervisor'. So I'm out over a hundred bucks, I have no product and the company has ** around with a morning of my time on the phone and I am no closer to getting a refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

Used their multivitamin with 2000 D for 2 years. After first year my lab showed I was at 20 and above 30 to 100 is normal. Second year I added 2000 D with it. My lab now says I am at 24. Not sure if their is any vitamin D in their

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

I had ordered some vitamins twice, after 2 weeks of placing each order, I called customer service and they mentioned that it was delivered. Both time I got different answers, so I asked for my money back. The lady that answered mentioned to me that the refund was not process. So the new lady did it again, so I am waiting for my refund again. Very disappointed with their responses. I will not order from them anymore.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

I have been purchasing vitamins from Puritan's Pride for 25 years and my orders are always correct and delivered on time. Their prices are very affordable and they always have wonderful specials. Their employees are courteous and very helpful. I would not shop anywhere else.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

Puritans Pride is one of my favorite brands. Very prompt in service and product is trustworthy. Prices are generally comparable to other top of the line vitamin shops, and they always have what I need.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

When I wrote a requested review for Puritan's Pride, I had some negative comments regarding the quality of one of its products. Puritan's Pride denied the review. When I contacted Customer Service regarding the denial of my negative review, I received a firm reply saying that Puritan's Pride will contact me. I never heard back from Puritan's Pride again. As for its rewards program, you must purchase a minimum dollar amount to get any reward points at all. It is a shame because Puritan's Pride has a nice line of products but terrible customer service.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I love Puritan's Pride vitamins!! They are a great, high quality brand. I especially love the ones that come in the form of gel caps. They are very well made and none of them are stuck together when they arrive...even if the destination is hot, humid Florida. A lot of times you can create your own "Buy 1 Get 2 Free" specials and you can always get coupons. They just do not always have the vitamin I am looking for. I applaud them for their great prices, quick delivery, and great quality!!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

Puritan's Pride is the only vitamin store I use. They offer some great deals. I get a rebate by ordering through Ebates.. Every little bit helps. They also have some yummy treats. I like to order dark chocolate covered cherries for him when I order my vitamins. Fast shipping. Would recommend to others.

Puritan's Pride Company Information