Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.47/5

Since 1973, Puritan’s Pride has produced more than 1,200 vitamins and supplements targeted for a variety of health and wellness needs. Puritan’s Pride states its mission is to provide the highest-quality nutritional supplements at a great value, and the company offers a wide selection of products across more than a dozen goals.

BOTTOM LINE

Puritan’s Pride produces more than 1,200 vitamins and minerals and has options for improved health, beauty and immune support. Costumers like the brand for its variety, quality and loyalty program.

PROS

• 90-day return policy
  • Made in the U.S.
  • Wide selection
  • Rewards program

CONS

• Can be pricey
  • Not FDA-approved

Top Puritan's Pride Reviews We Found

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

What is Puritan’s Pride?

Puritan’s Pride vitamins and supplements are available as a capsule, softgel, rapid-release softgel, tablet, gummy, liquid, oil, crystal or microlozenge. The products feature several dozen vitamins and minerals, and you can select products with amino acids, cordyceps, magnesium, milk thistle, rhodiola, turmeric and zinc. Puritan’s Pride offers vitamin formulas for specific lifestyles and goals. Its most popular products are designed for:

• Active lifestyle
  • Men’s health
  • Sexual health
  • Sleep and relaxation
  • Women’s health

Additional products include organic options, nutritional snack bars, beauty supplements and pet supplements.

Puritan’s Pride price

The price of Puritan’s Pride vitamins and supplements varies based on the quantity, potency and type. In general, prices for Puritan’s Pride products range from around $5.99 to more than $46. Most products fall within the $16 to $25.99 range. Puritan’s Pride runs specials on its website.

Puritan’s Pride FAQ

Is Puritan’s Pride FDA-approved?
Currently, Puritan’s Pride products are not registered or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Is Puritan’s Pride GMP-certified?
All Puritan’s Pride products undergo an extensive development and quality control process, and every product is manufactured in the company’s GMP-certified facility. GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practice.
Are Puritan’s Pride vitamins good quality?
Puritan’s Pride is a reputable, well-known company with a comprehensive selection of products. The company tests some products up to 15 times to ensure quality.
Is Puritan’s Pride organic?
Not all Puritan’s Pride vitamins and supplements are organic, but the company does offer a line of U.S. Department of Agriculture-approved organic items.

Is Puritan’s Pride a good brand?

Puritan’s Pride has more than 1,200 products to help customers achieve their health goals and is ideal for anyone who wants to boost their immunity, improve organ health, relieve joint pain, get better sleep or enhance their beauty routine. We recommend Puritan’s Pride for its vast assortment of vitamins and supplements and the company’s transparency about the ingredients it sources. Its generous return policy and cost-savings reward program are also nice benefits.

Puritan's Pride Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puritan's Pride?

Original review: May 22, 2020

I've been ordering vitamins for the past few months from Puritan's Pride and love their affordable pricing. I've placed several orders with no issues. They have been around since 1973 so I knew they had to be a reputable company to order from. I also saw they have high-quality standards and I haven't been disappointed yet with what I've received.

Original review: March 27, 2020

I've been PP's customer for few years, and I'm always happy with their selection of products. Also their prices are unbeatable, especially "Buy 1, get 1 or 2 Free" deals. I always make sure to check their clearance section and find some gems there too. I never had to deal with customer service until the last order, as all my previous orders were processed in timely manner and to my satisfaction.

When I was checking out my last order, I get an error message that one of the "Buy 1, get 2 Free" items has limit of 2 bottles at Canadian Customs. I really wanted this item, so I called Customer Service, and the agent offered me to customize my order. He reduced the price by 1/3 to accommodate two bottles instead of three. I was pleasantly surprised of how quickly he found the solution to this problem. Excellent customer support! I'm a very happy customer, will buy more from Puritan's Pride.

Get buying tips about Vitamins Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I've been a long time customer (since the 80's) of Nature's Bounty Co., which owns & operates Puritan.com, perhaps the largest American online seller of vitamins, minerals, herbs etc., since the beginning of the Web. They have always utilized 'volume pricing' (regular options to 'buy one get two free' and buy two, get three free'), are very diversified with a wide number of offered products, many of which are created/made for their own 'Puritan's Pride' brand. The many of these products my wife and I have repeatedly used over the years, seem every bit as outstanding as those made by the many other fine co's who offer their products via health food markets vitamin shops, & their own websites.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I have been buying from Puritan's Pride for over 40 years. After I moved to Israel, there has been a huge change with orders and availability of support staff. I have ordered many items and have not had any negative comments about any of them. I do agree with other reviews that since PP has outsourced there has been a decline. Many of the regular items I order are not available in Israel. Worst is that the staff in Israel do NOT speak English. I have called the New York office for help with orders and orders sent to the wrong address. Oh sure I could go on. No point. PP must get the act together or most of the old time customers with go to IHERB. You have great prices and specials. But there is a limit to how many mistakes can be tolerated.

Original review: May 20, 2020

I have ordered from this company in the past, but it looks like their QC has gone Downhill. 3 of 9 items in my order were Missing. It was like they "didn't think I'd notice". PP promised to ship the missing items, but information (Tracking info) is proving hard to come by. Could be a COVID0-19 Thing, i.e., skeleton staff, etc. but I don't know. Will consider shopping online elsewhere, next time.

Original review: April 22, 2020

I ordered 2 products, and paid a $15 express fee for shipping. At the time of order, they were in stock. After receiving no order after a couple days, I emailed to inquire. They informed me the product was out of stock, and I would have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for my products. Unacceptable, since they took my payment via PayPal within seconds of placing my order. Also, no history of my order on my account after 2 weeks. And no more responses to my inquires. Only constant emails advertising their wares, which I had to block! Beware, this company is shady!

Original review: March 27, 2020

I have been trying to find out about an order that I was suppose to receive on March 17th, I have called at many different times of the day but nobody ever answers the phone you just go to queue and wait and wait. I have sent multiple emails trying to get an update on the status of my order and I get absolutely no response whatsoever. I am guessing the chances of getting any kind of refund is going to be a NO...

Original review: March 22, 2020

Disappointing customer service. Placed order for Zinc as well as Cherry Turmeric. Order was paid for via credit card and received confirmation email from Puritan's Pride that it had shipped. Received confirmation email from UPS that order had shipped, with tracking information. Great.... However when I tracked the order on the day it was to have been delivered, I found out that the order had been returned to the warehouse. And now (march 20) all Zinc related products are out of stock. For obvious reasons. After working with CSR located in South Africa for 2 days. Answer is: we don't know why product was recalled after shipping and we will refund your money. After waiting 1 week, and placing a group order with friends who were depending upon the order - not a very satisfactory resolution. Product is average. Customer service is poor.

The vitamins are shipped in huge bottles that are only 1/2 filled with product. What is the point of that? Not only dishonest packaging, it is wasteful. Bonus: Prepare to have your inbox bombarded with daily 'sales' emails. I will be buying local, or ordering from another vendor.

Original review: March 14, 2020

The herbal lax capsules really suck! The past 3 orders, I order tabs and it changes to the caps! WTH?!? I have ordered from this company for most of my life and now I am seriously thinking about taking my business elsewhere!

Original review: March 8, 2020

For years I have used Puritan products. Now I have lost trust in the company. The customer service department has been outsourced outside the US and the competence is non existent. I called about an order and the first thing he said was that it was shipped today. Obvious lie because I had already received the order with one item on backorder, which is what I was calling about. He informed me it was still on backorder and would be for another 3 months. OK, so why did you decide to charge my credit card for the item. Now I have to dispute the charge. Also, on my account it shows entire order as not shipped. Record keeping not up to date. Me thinks Vitamin Shoppe is better way to go.

Puritan's Pride Company Information