Find a Vitamins Online partner

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

About Puritan's Pride

Since 1973, Puritan’s Pride has produced more than 1,200 vitamins and supplements targeted for a variety of health and wellness needs. Puritan’s Pride states its mission is to provide the highest-quality nutritional supplements at a great value, and the company offers a wide selection of products across more than a dozen goals.

Pros

• 90-day return policy
  • Made in the U.S.
  • Wide selection
  • Rewards program

Cons

• Can be pricey
  • Not FDA-approved

Bottom Line

Puritan’s Pride produces more than 1,200 vitamins and minerals and has options for improved health, beauty and immune support. Costumers like the brand for its variety, quality and loyalty program.

Top Puritan's Pride Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I've been ordering vitamins for the past few months from Puritan's Pride and love their affordable pricing. I've placed several orders with no issues. They have been around since ...

Verified

I've been PP's customer for few years, and I'm always happy with their selection of products. Also their prices are unbeatable, especially "Buy 1, get 1 or 2 Free" deals. I always...

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

What is Puritan’s Pride?

Puritan’s Pride vitamins and supplements are available as a capsule, softgel, rapid-release softgel, tablet, gummy, liquid, oil, crystal or microlozenge. The products feature several dozen vitamins and minerals, and you can select products with amino acids, cordyceps, magnesium, milk thistle, rhodiola, turmeric and zinc. Puritan’s Pride offers vitamin formulas for specific lifestyles and goals. Its most popular products are designed for:

• Active lifestyle
  • Men’s health
  • Sexual health
  • Sleep and relaxation
  • Women’s health

Additional products include organic options, nutritional snack bars, beauty supplements and pet supplements.

Puritan’s Pride price

The price of Puritan’s Pride vitamins and supplements varies based on the quantity, potency and type. In general, prices for Puritan’s Pride products range from around $5.99 to more than $46. Most products fall within the $16 to $25.99 range. Puritan’s Pride runs specials on its website.

Puritan’s Pride FAQ

Is Puritan’s Pride FDA-approved?
Currently, Puritan’s Pride products are not registered or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Is Puritan’s Pride GMP-certified?
All Puritan’s Pride products undergo an extensive development and quality control process, and every product is manufactured in the company’s GMP-certified facility. GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practice.
Are Puritan’s Pride vitamins good quality?
Puritan’s Pride is a reputable, well-known company with a comprehensive selection of products. The company tests some products up to 15 times to ensure quality.
Is Puritan’s Pride organic?
Not all Puritan’s Pride vitamins and supplements are organic, but the company does offer a line of U.S. Department of Agriculture-approved organic items.

Is Puritan’s Pride a good brand?

Puritan’s Pride has more than 1,200 products to help customers achieve their health goals and is ideal for anyone who wants to boost their immunity, improve organ health, relieve joint pain, get better sleep or enhance their beauty routine. We recommend Puritan’s Pride for its vast assortment of vitamins and supplements and the company’s transparency about the ingredients it sources. Its generous return policy and cost-savings reward program are also nice benefits.

Puritan's Pride Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puritan's Pride?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

Used their multivitamin with 2000 D for 2 years. After first year my lab showed I was at 20 and above 30 to 100 is normal. Second year I added 2000 D with it. My lab now says I am at 24. Not sure if their is any vitamin D in their

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

I had ordered some vitamins twice, after 2 weeks of placing each order, I called customer service and they mentioned that it was delivered. Both time I got different answers, so I asked for my money back. The lady that answered mentioned to me that the refund was not process. So the new lady did it again, so I am waiting for my refund again. Very disappointed with their responses. I will not order from them anymore.

Get buying tips about Vitamins Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

I have been purchasing vitamins from Puritan's Pride for 25 years and my orders are always correct and delivered on time. Their prices are very affordable and they always have wonderful specials. Their employees are courteous and very helpful. I would not shop anywhere else.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

Puritans Pride is one of my favorite brands. Very prompt in service and product is trustworthy. Prices are generally comparable to other top of the line vitamin shops, and they always have what I need.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

When I wrote a requested review for Puritan's Pride, I had some negative comments regarding the quality of one of its products. Puritan's Pride denied the review. When I contacted Customer Service regarding the denial of my negative review, I received a firm reply saying that Puritan's Pride will contact me. I never heard back from Puritan's Pride again. As for its rewards program, you must purchase a minimum dollar amount to get any reward points at all. It is a shame because Puritan's Pride has a nice line of products but terrible customer service.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I love Puritan's Pride vitamins!! They are a great, high quality brand. I especially love the ones that come in the form of gel caps. They are very well made and none of them are stuck together when they arrive...even if the destination is hot, humid Florida. A lot of times you can create your own "Buy 1 Get 2 Free" specials and you can always get coupons. They just do not always have the vitamin I am looking for. I applaud them for their great prices, quick delivery, and great quality!!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

Puritan's Pride is the only vitamin store I use. They offer some great deals. I get a rebate by ordering through Ebates.. Every little bit helps. They also have some yummy treats. I like to order dark chocolate covered cherries for him when I order my vitamins. Fast shipping. Would recommend to others.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

I really like the service and selection offered by Puritan's Pride and what they do to make your purchase experience enjoyable. I would recommend this company to anyone who is in the market for quality vitamins and health tablets and ensure that they will not be disappointed with any purchase.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

Especially like their buy one get two free on most of their vitamins and supplements. Since have two other people using the product helps to have free stuff. Starting using Puritan Pride five years ago and not found any other place that deserves my patronage as this website.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

I have been a customer of Puritan's Pride for several years and they just came out with a rewards program to complement their frequent special sales and discount offers which gives you an incentive to take advantage of the deals and get healthy supplements in the process.

Puritan's Pride Company Information