4.25/5
Based on 20 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Vitamin World

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 25, 2017

20 Vitamin World Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

They have a good variety of vitamins and the prices are very good and the delivery of the vitamins is quick and inexpensive and the customer service is great also so I like it very much. I went to the website and then I decided which ones I would like to buy and then I filled out and order and gave in all my information to set it up so that it would be delivered to my home address. I think it was great.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

This company has a great selection of products and good prices. They carry many different brands and just about anything I need, even including some food items. They even carry many gluten free products. It was a very pleasant experience. I have purchased online and in store. Shipping was prompt, and any time I have been in a store, the associates were always extremely nice and helpful. I wish that they had more retail locations. I have only seen them inside malls and we have no malls nearby. If they were as readily easy to find as GNC, I would probably choose them.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

Prices are better than most places, and they offer instore and online shopping. I can also return things if they did not work for me! That's What I really like about this place. If anything I would look for lower prices, and maybe a greater variety of items to purchase. Or offer different rates if you currently have a gym membership. That would be awesome to see. It's easy to use, shipping was fast and I can apply discounts. The employees are also very helpful in deciding what the right product for you to use. Used to use GNC but for discounts I had to buy a membership.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I like that I can go online and see what I want and need, there are different vitamins for everything and I like to read what they all do. Makes it easier for me to decide what I want to purchase and I don't have to leave home. I have ordered quite a few times and I have never had any issues or complaints. Customer service is great and delivery was fast. So right now I have no complaints or dislikes. My experience thus far has been great. Prices are also great compared to drug stores.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I like that they're helpful when you contact them. The woman I spoke with was really helpful and stayed with me until I had finished placing my order. I had trouble navigating the website and getting the cart feature to work. I think a simpler layout would be better. But overall I really like this company. It was a great company with great customer service when I called them and I love their vitamins. They cost a bit more than I like, but you have to pay for quality I guess. They arrived on time and in perfect condition when they said they would.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vitamin World?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

Excellent Product that delivers. I like its simplicity and customer service. It is a company that is determined to make others' lives better through their products. Convenience is a great things but finding a company that prides its self in finding what you need is great. Something that could be even better is the discounts for multiple supplements. A point system that works more for the customer. Products great. Organization of products is easy to follow as you can find what you are looking for. Great company. People are friendly and helpful.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

What I like most about this company is that they sell all of the vitamins that I need, want and so much more. I am on a very strict vitamin regimen and I can always find exactly what I am looking for. Their associates are also extremely helpful when it comes to helping me find what I need and recommending new products for me to try as well. While for the most part I really enjoy shopping and dealing with this company, I do feel like they should lower their prices. I often find the same product somewhere else at a lower price. IF they will not lower prices, maybe they should try sending out more coupons or offering more sales, such as buy one get one free or half off. My overall experience with this company has been incredible. Their customer service is equally as amazing and any issue I ever had was resolved quickly and in my favor. Shipping and delivery is fast and affordable. I could not be more pleased. Awesome, satisfactory and top-notch.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

Great customer service with a very well knowledgeable staff, it is a company that I would strongly recommend to a friend or family member and would definitely consider going back and continue purchasing their products. I am very happy with them as a customer.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

The company is big, well known, and trustworthy. I like the big selection of vitamins that Vitamin World has available. The price is good as well as the cost for the shipping. I have had good experiences with them. The product I ordered arrived on time and I was very happy with my purchase. Everything is good quality.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Closed a deal at the website, 1pc Ester-C® 1000 mg with Citrus Bioflavonoids and 6 pcs of Probiotic 10, total, $231.89. Day of the receipt 28th of June 2017, order nº # **, which was shipped by the next day, according to the email I received. They provided a tracking number (**) which doesn't work, but I didn't know at the time. So at the email I received, they say it may take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive (int'l shipping), but it's more than 7 at this point and I didn't receive the package yet. Today is the 18th of Aug 2017. I've called +18666678977, for the 3rd time with no success, meaning they put you on hold for several minutes and when they come back they bring always another different story. I just want my money back since it's too long and I didn't receive the product. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I count on Vitamin World for many things. I can't imagine not having one close by. Customer service is excellent and their process is efficient. I never have to wait. Their employees are always helpful and well informed. Any employee is willing to answer a question. They know exactly what I'm asking even if I don't have a lot of information to give. I can always count on getting what I need without wasting time or sales pressure. They have excellent selection and quality products. Vitamin D and nutrition products are always consistent and reliable. Never a hassle to check out too. But I would like higher rewards from them, especially because I am a loyal customer. Maybe have the things I buy on sale at all times with extra coupons too. Other than that, very satisfied customer.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I came upon this site in a search and really liked it. Great store. They offer a wide selection of products at a competitive price compared to other online vitamin companies. All I needed in one spot. They have fast and easy checkout and lots of payment options. Also shipping was fast, free and included in my order thanks. Thanks again for a great order.

But the layout of the site made some things confusing. Layout is hard to read and navigate. And I had issues with the payment process at first. Customer service was lacking. A very rude assistant helped me online. I called in only to be greeted by more rudeness and treated like I was dumb for not knowing everyone already and how exactly it worked. But maybe I just caught them on a bad day. Overall was pretty happy except for the lousy customer service. Need some work. Prices and fast shipping isn't worth it. I won't be back but wouldn't discourage others from trying Vitamin World's product. Thanks but think I'll shop around.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

Vitamin World is very affordable which is very nice for someone like me who lives on a very tight budget. It's really nice for someone who is a college student at an expensive university. I would make it have more stores around the country. I have to travel pretty far to get to my nearest one. I drive over forty miles to even find one. They should be accessible in every Walmart. But it's very helpful and very fast. When I order something online it usually comes within a week which is amazing. I have never had to call them but I imagine it would be a wonderful conversation as this company seems very cool and professional.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

It was easy to select a product. I like the offers and discounts, the web page design and the time to deliver the product. There is a wide selection of products from different categories as vitamins, proteins, probiotics, supplements, herbs, holistic, diets, etc. Maybe they would consider to have brick and mortar place in each state, the way the product is presented so that anyone can try a sample.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

Awesome, Great, Superior. They are clean, work fast, efficient, smart, there when you need them the most. I would like to see more stores around the globe and more online choices though perhaps. Very enjoyable, they do things on-time, they are always polite and always to-the-point, they always treat me very well, and are always just right. I would say at all times they are always ready to help.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Great customer service and prices. I really like how much they have to offer and sell to the public. The amount of variety helps me choose which brands and products are right for me to use for my health. Also, I find this company does not need to change a single thing regarding its policies, business practices, customer service or brand loyalty. I found the products I needed easily the last time I used their website to search for a specific vitamin. Shipping was fast and it was easy to pay for the delivery, which came in a timely fashion. Overall I was very satisfied with my purchase.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

Vitamin World has everything I need. Anytime I am looking for something they have it. They have great vitamin C and melatonin. But they should have more vitamins in the shop that focus on weight loss and energy.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

Their product selection was very good and prices were reasonable. Their customer service was great. They were able to answer all my questions and help me make an informed decision. They were very helpful too. I had no issues from website to delivery. Delivery was very quick and everything went great. Actually spent less than I would have at a local store. They even had a better selection than my local stores. They were very nice to work with and I highly recommend them. I will be a returning customer.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

My experience with Vitamin World was very awesomely amazing. The delivery was fast and easy and the shopping experience was streamlined and felt safe and secure. I like the variety of vitamin options I have. I can buy any kind of vitamin or mineral I want here with the ease of one button click. I love it a lot. I most definitely would recommend it to anyone who asked me about buying vitamins.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I like that the website is very easy to navigate, and the checkout process is simple and easy. Whenever I need assistance, the customer service representatives are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I receive my orders in a very timely manner and sometimes even receive them earlier than expected. I have been extremely happy with their company and extremely pleased with the large selection of products and the excellent customer service.

Vitamin World expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

Vitamin World® opened in 1977 and now has over 400 retail locations and an online store. It offers a wide product selection and several ways to save money on your purchases, including coupons, a rewards program and free shipping when you spend $39 or more.

• Product selection: Vitamin World has a wide selection of vitamins, supplements and other health items, including some that are hard-to-find. Shop by categories geared to specific health goals like fitness, digestion, weight support, holistic health or beauty, or sort by brand, collection or price.
    • Featured coupons: Every month Vitamin World updates the current coupon deals on its website. These might include buy one, get one deals, percent-off coupons or clearance deals.
    • Savings Passport® program: Vitamin World’s Savings Passport program is a free way to earn rewards on your purchases. Earn dollar rewards up to 7.5 percent on all your purchases, a special birthday gift and savings up to 50 percent every day. You can earn more benefits if you spend $150 in a three-month period to unlock VIP status.
    • Free shipping with minimum purchase: Orders of $39 or more to the contiguous United States ship free.
    • Quality promise: Vitamin World tests its products for purity and potency and guarantees your purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you can return the unused portion within 90 days of purchase for a refund.
    • Best for: frequent shoppers and people who need hard-to-find supplements.
    Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
    Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

Vitamin World Company Information