2.58/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Puritan's Pride

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Puritan's Pride Reviews

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

Have been purchasing their products for years, recently their products and service have gone way down. Last week received some vitamins and Fish Oil, the Fish Oil came stuck together and could not even come out of the bottle. Called and after being transferred to the "customer service" the phone kept ringing and never got answered (after 20 minutes). Not an isolated case, have had problems like that before and took quite some time to resolved.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I order products, shipped on 8/7, was supposed to get it 8/10. It went 4 days away. On the 8/17 it made my city and then it went 1300 miles south, emailed a few times, offer me nothing. I ask if they could reship, and next day maybe, that was no, but they would reship and I 'is get it 4 to 7 days! I said cancel my order. I'll maybe get my money back in 1 to 4 days.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Order this Super Snooze with Melatonin on July 11, 2018. Have not received this item yet. Have called twice including today. I was told it is still back ordered with four to six weeks before shipment. I'm not impressed!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Order place on 20th of July, Puritan's website states item shipped out on the 20th. Messaged help center on the Aug 4th. Didn't get any reply, called the helpline. The line were busy. Today (6th Aug) I checked the tracking number on USPS website and got the following message: "Tracking Number: **. Status: Label Created, not yet in system. A status update is not yet available on your package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS. Check back soon." Fraud company indeed.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Puritan's Pride (PP) uses United Parcel Service (UPS) Surepost as their delivery vehicle. The theory is that UPS picks up your box at the PP location, delivers it to the USPS facility. USPS then takes it to your quarters. The experience is totally different in this area. The UPS driver DROPS your package off where it requires the least work for him. On one occasion, he dropped in front of my garage at night. It had been raining and was due to rain again. In front of the garage door provides little protection against the weather.

At a more recent time, the driver DROPPED a package of vitamins on the concrete in front of my front door. Fortunately, the package was fairly well packed and nothing was broken. I watched the driver and filed a complaint with PP once. I cancel my order with a mail order firm rather than have UPS deliver to my quarters. I have had unsatisfactory interaction with their supervisors in the past. PP management will not have to worry about using the profit from my purchases to lower their personal mortgage balance or their monthly car payment in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puritan's Pride?

Original review: July 27, 2018

Love this company... My orders are always correct, fast and everyone I have talked to really make me feel appreciated as a customer. I've been taking the vitamins and my pressure and blood work has improved since last year. The deals are great too!

Original review: March 10, 2018

Recently, I've been a little disappointed with Puritan's shipping time. I understand that they are having a massive sale, but even when I've ordered during similar sales (buy 1 get 2 free), I've never had a delay in my order. They always shipped it within 2 days and I usually got it within 4. Well, it's been 4 days since my order was placed and just now they shipped it. This means that it's not going to arrive until another 7 days. So disappointing. I've had an issue with hormones imbalance and hirsutism for years. I finally figured out what my problem is and ordered the right vitamins and nutrients. These weren't even in the buy 1, get 2 free sale.

So needless to say, I was super excited to get them and kept going to my mail the last two days expecting it to have arrived as other Puritan purchased products have. When I contacted support, they didn't have a real reason for the delay, the customer service rep was clueless. She simply assured me that they would arrive by next Thursday. Yeah, ok. If shipping was delayed, let's hope the products that arrive are the correct ones and not expired. I don't overlook little details like that. I had the highest regard for Puritan in all levels for the past couple of years, but recently it's like they changed CEOs or strategies. I don't like it one bit.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I placed an order with Puritan’s Pride on January 4, 2017. Their website acknowledges the order date (see attached). After 3 days of not hearing anything, I called customer service. Their customer service is in the Philippines, so I had to struggle to understand the representatives. I mean, these customer service reps are USELESS. They just repeat the same script over and over. They don’t promise ANY action to address the problem at hand. I called customer service 3 more times over 3 days. Once, during business hours I was connected with someone named Debbie, I think, who was in the U.S. Debbie also assured me the order would ship that afternoon. Needless to say, it did not. Meanwhile, my credit card had already been charged 2 days prior to this.

Later that evening, I called customer service in the Philippines again and received the same robotic response from the customer service representative. I asked to speak to a manager and she again started to repeat the same response. Now, my blood was boiling. I demanded to speak to a supervisor. A supervisor named Edmar came on the phone. I explained the problem. He offered no solution nor recourse and repeated the same script as the customer service rep.

As of now, it has been 5 days since the order was placed and it is still sitting in the warehouse, according to the Puritan’s Pride website. I am out $70. As of 2 days ago and nothing has shipped, despite promises for the last 3 days that the order would ship, first yesterday and then today. I DO NOT recommend doing business with this company. I am in my 60s and have done most of my shopping online for the past decade or so and this has been one of the top 3 or 4 worst customer service experiences of my life.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I ordered a product online and found that it was being sent to billing address incorrectly. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE and was told I must call back after two hours. I cancelled by email. They failed to cancel again. There is no one to receive or refuse shipment. I demanded a full refund. No response. Will file BBB complaint.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Puritan's Pride has been around for over 40 years. They offer free shipping for online orders, and they offer specials. The items are place where you can easily see them and the payment methods allows cash, credit, or PayPal. On the other hand, they could update the product they sell. They need to offer newer products that is new to the market, the selection was outdated (could use a face-lifted). I think that they should offer free shipping on more of their items. The service is on point, they response to my questions in a timely manner, and the shipping schedule is flexible.

Puritan's Pride Company Information