2.58/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Puritan's Pride

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Puritan's Pride Reviews

Original review: March 12, 2019

I have placed many orders in the past couple of years. The prices (many times get one or two free) and the quick delivery of items is tops. I have no problem with the quality of the product. The ordering site is easy to used.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Do not have the money. Tried to cancel order. They will not let you. If you cancel payment at bank will turn over to collection. Did not like the food except waffles and muffins. This is not fair that they will not let you cancel order.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

This is such a bad company that first I placed my order on 07-08-2018 and they received the payment by my credit card and after few days they send me a notification email that, "Your order has been shipped and you will receive it within 6 weeks" but even after 8 weeks the order not delivered. Then even after several email they told me, "There was a mistake. We will send you the replacement order". Then after 10 days they again send me the notification email that again "Your order has been shipped on 16-10-2018 and it will be deliver it to you shortly." Now it’s going to be 4 months from my order placement. I am unable to get my order due to the lack Puritan's Pride services. They are such a careless company for which they are not caring for their customers which is the main objective of a organization. Please don't place any order with them. It’s just wastage of time and money. They will not reply back to your emails and even not help.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Puritan advertise refer a friend and we both get $10. I refer a friend to purchase some items on Puritan website but we both did not get the $10. Gets only excuses from customer services. This company falsely advertise "Refer a friend $10" promotion. Be careful.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Hello! My experience with Puritan's Pride is quite good. I received fast my order, anything was missing except items that are out of stock. (The best deal, maybe to push you to order?) But I also saw on the front page, "Receive with an order made today, a free complimentary gift." No gift in my package and I called them, polite but they said, “No gift was offered this day and not what you pretend.” It was on their front page on the top and I remember the picture. I had the feeling that they did not believe me or pretend so not to send it to me. They did not offered to send it. This is my experience with Puritan's Pride.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puritan's Pride?

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Yesterday I placed two orders of vitamins and fish oil on Puritan's Pride website and received the order numbers after I submitted my orders. However, I did not get the confirmation e-mails. So I contacted their customer service and was told my orders didn't get through because my Chase Sapphire Visa failed to approve the payments. I then contacted Chase Visa immediately. Chase Visa told me they had approved the two payments instantly when the requests were received. This evening around 8:20pm, I contacted Puritan's Pride customer service again to check the status of my orders. They just repeated the same story with the same reason, even though I clearly told them that Chase Visa had already approved the payments a day ago. I am so disappointed!!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I placed a order on Sept 28th online for essential oil set. I logged back in a few days later to check my order and it showed someone else's name, address and phone number. I called Puritan's Pride customer service and the guy acted as if I was lying. I offered to send them a picture of the order history and what it showed. He said okay. He also told me it might be a computer error. He did not seem too concerned someone's personal info was showing on my order history.

I then sent an email to customer service with a snapshot of the proof of what was on my page. They never responded. I placed another order yesterday and went to check on it today and it doesn't show any order. There is a serious issue going on at Puritan's Pride and someone needs to check into what is going on. I intend to call the local attorney general today. There is an extreme issue with personal info getting into other folk's hands and they don't care about it.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I've been ordering from Puritan's Pride for quite a while and am generally fine. The fish oil received once was cloudy but most of the items are fine. The problem with ordering seems to be intentional by Puritan's Pride so that they may try and sell you more items at check out. Then when I call the first card I give them is always denied. The speed in which the order taker asks for another credit card makes me suspicious of why this is being done. Possibly to the point of discontinuing future purchases. The card(s) I've used work everywhere else and are cards that are rejected online. They miraculously work (on the second card) every time. Are you doing something illegal here? Can you explain this in a reasonable fashion?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

My credit card were charged but it has been a week and my order were not reflected in the history. Delivery usually is within three days for the same State (NY). I called customer service and I was told the orders is under process. But that was three days ago Sept 24. I am now looking for other vitamins to who can give me a quality service.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

This is a copy of the email I sent to the customer service, which was never responded to... Then I called and was offered $5... Which is not the email offer extended to me and I have them all in writing and did exactly everything that was required. This may not be totally clear, but suffice it to say they do NOT live up to their end and their customer service was awful! Lost a customer! "Placed my order $111 and change. Had $10 off in cart, which it applied discount to $101 and change. Placed order thru PayPal. Received emailed stating “Oops something went wrong." Now $10 is gone. Also the free promo for today only, gone too. I’ll also be gone unless you’re able to fix this..."

Puritan's Pride Company Information