4.34/5
Based on 1,589 ratings submitted in the last year

LuckyVitamin.com

Lucky Vitamin is your online health shop. When it comes to living a healthy life and finding products that will help you reach your wellness goals, Lucky Vitamin is the place to go. We offer a wide variety of products, from aromatherapy and cleansings, to teas and coffees. No matter what your wellness goals are, you can rest assured that at Lucky Vitamin you will be able to obtain products that will assist you in your journey towards happy wellness. Contact us today!

9781 LuckyVitamin.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Original order has been delayed unreasonably from normal delivery time. Same day shipping took four days to ship, then FedEx said 11 days instead of 5-6 promised on website for delivery. I called customer service because I would run out of medicine long before actual arrival of my first order (possibly 5 days from now) and the timing was not within what the site policies had promised. Several days ago when I called about the outrageous first order delays, Denise promised free 2 day for another rushed order for this critical item, it would absolutely arrive by yesterday. She went on and on about their under-staffing problems (and her personal health issues). Not professional.

Now their website has removed all package tracking info (you have to call in) and the customer service rep I spoke to today said my 2nd order would arrive by 8pm today, or tomorrow. Well, which is it? Before we could discuss options or outcomes, or nail down the 2nd order package timing, Cathy hung up on me when I asked her to speak more slowly and stop talking over me. She spoke rapidly and seemed annoyed with me and all she wanted to offer was that I return the second order for a refund if it did not arrive on time.

I have spent an hour in total on the phone with these people and have gotten wrong info (I can't say if it is willful lying or not). Why has their tech team removed all package tracking info from website? This company may be about to go downhill. Neither order is meeting my timely need for the item. I placed another extra order for it even though I have a tight budget. I do not believe their customer service reps or the given delivery promises. I now have to go buy locally TODAY. I would tell anyone to avoid LuckyVitamin.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Product did not work and returned it. 90 day happiness guarantee states by bold NOTE: "$7.95 will be deducted from your return credit as a return shipping fee." They actually charged me $13.80. What a scam they have going on for returns.

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I was pleased with the selection of products and the prices. I had never heard of LuckyVitamin before, a deal finder app alerted me that Lucky had a lower price than I was going to pay on Amazon - which I buy from frequently. Now I think I may shop from Lucky more often! Now, if only they had free shipping like Amazon...

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Ordering is always easy and convenient. Usually items will be in stock. I can get a break if I order in bulk. I love the savings LuckyVitamin provides. I'm getting a puppy and will look to see if they have shampoos for puppy and other essentials for pets.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I try ordering Biotin from these guys, but after 8 days of not receiving it, I called to get an update and found out they had NOT even shipped it. However, I was given another promise that they will ship a new order and if I receive the old order I could still keep it. Another week went by and again NO delivery. I called and they said it was shipped, but couldn't provide tracking #...or give me credit. I had to call VISA to dispute their charge on my credit card. I am leaving them a BAD review here as well as all other sites...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I have ordered a tub of henna powder, can't remember which brand that was. Status showed delivered. Now already 1 yr, and I have yet to receive that item. Tried contacting but there is no reply at all. This a scam cheating people money.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Placed order for over 300$ early Monday morning. Now its Thursday night, still no shipped, not answering my emails about it, not picking up the phone. Scammers? The site is messy and very very slow, too.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Ordered 9/26/18, order shows shipped 9/27/18, but I did not receive item for 8 days. One reason being that shipment sat at FedEx location in Dallas, Tx for 2+ days. I ordered item from another company in California on 10/1/18 and received on 10/4/18, the almost exact same distance as LuckyVitamin in Pennsylvania. The big difference being shipment was by regular FedEx from California and by the worthless SmartPost from Pennsylvania. Both shipments went through FedEx in Dallas, but regular shipment did not sit for 2 days. I actually had SmartPost delivered by Post Office next day after arriving in my city, which is very unusual. Normally take 2 days for USPS to deliver after arrival in my city. I have ordered from LuckyVitamin for several years, however, will be looking elsewhere if they continue to use SmartPost.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Found the exact ayurvedic soap I was looking for and the price was amazing. I also ordered an essential oil and there was amazing prices on those as well. First time ordering from your site so I look forward to the delivery of the products.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

When I filled out the address information the website kept putting in Canada as my country. Even when I would change it the computer would delete it and put in Canada again. How extremely disgusting. I have placed many, many orders with LuckyVitamin and have never had this happen. Takes time to fix and is frustrating.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Lucky has a great selection of product and great sales. I'm able to find health foods I can't get in my local stores. I rarely find lower prices on the same items elsewhere. Keep it up! And lower that free shipping threshold!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I have purchased a product shipping to the UK. The website is a total mess. They have listed out a few delivery options. The first one is DHL priority include all customs and duties for £0.00 and second one is still DHL priority but charge £9.99. Of course I chose the first option. When I received letters from the custom asking me to pay the duty I was fuming. I contacted LuckyVitamin and took a screenshot of their website clearly shown what I told them but they decline all knowledge and said I choose the second option. I lost over £30 because of them. They have robbed it off me.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I am glad I could order what I needed for a good price, however the website was annoying. It seems very messy and unorganized, with many different pop-ups and hyperlinks in the way. It just felt sort of chaotic, but otherwise it was easy ordering.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Did a really good job in the order. Also love the product. The ordering process worked really well for me. Keep up the good work. You guys really have some really awesome products. Could use a coupon now and then. Thank you again for having such really good products.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I love Lucky Vitamin. I wished it did not take so long to get my order though! But I'm always happy when I get it though!! Love you guys!! If you could find a way to speed up delivery that would be great.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I have called your toll free number several times at different times over the last few days and have been on hold for quite some time. I then decided to send message through your website and still until now no one has replied. I found an Infrared in my order and not sure if I ordered this by mistake or it was error on your side. I have the return label and will return but at the same time I would like to order other supps. Do I keep as separate transactions? No one has replied.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

As always, I had a GREAT EXPERIENCE placing my order with LuckyVitamin. I also received a 10% off coupon yesterday in my e-mail, which really helps when having to place monthly orders. Every little bit saved is good. I have already recommended LuckyVitamin to friends, and will continue to do so.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Ordering from LuckyVitamin is a simply and efficient process. I am always able to find what I am looking at reasonable prices. Most of the time I get free shipping with my orders. Products arrive when stated and packaging is always in good condition upon arrival.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I received everything for a good price and saved a lot of money. I order every month and some thing I order aren't available where I shop. I like having a regimen so I can reorder the same items each month.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I have ordered from Vitacost in the past, but this time they didn't have what I needed in stock, so I found your site. Although your prices were slightly higher than Vitacost for the same things, I was able to get free shipping and save 10%, which helped to offset the higher prices.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I greatly appreciate how much I was able to save on my supplements! I was able to get the exact same brands as I always purchase for about forty percent off the price that I normally pay at my local market. However, I accidentally got signed up for autoship. That part was a little confusing.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I called to adjust my order. Since I ordered on a Sunday, I thought it would be no problem. I waited over ten minutes on the phone only to be told by the receptionist that the system was down and there was nothing he could do. This is ludicrous. If the system is down, tell the customers before the are on hold for more than one minute. Your wait times to talk to a representative are atrocious. I will look further into other companies. This was a very negative experience. Almost unbelievable for our current times.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Once I used my credit card to make a purchase with LuckyVitamin.com, more than $1,500 worth of fraudulent charges showed up on my account. The purchase I made for their product did not show up as a pending charge on my card. Also, I did not receive an e-mail confirming my purchase with them. FRAUD. Do not give them your credit card number.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I ordered 5 organic ghees that come in a glass container. One of them was broken and leaking. I tried to contact them via their live chat which no one answered. So I wrote an email to them from their website and they gave me a "ticket #" saying someone should respond to me in 24 hours. That never happened. 5 days later I emailed them from my personal email to their customer support. Still no response. I tried calling them and was on hold for 20 minutes with no live person answering. I finally called my credit card to file a dispute. I cannot believe how difficult they make it to contact them. This is horrible.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I was searching for this (Caboo Bamboo and Sugarcane Bathroom Tissue) for my niece, who recently moved into a camping trailer. Was impressed with the price and discounts, and the quantity discounts, along with the referral specials. Looking forward to setting up an automatic order soon.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I wanted to try the raw organic pumpkin seeds because they're supposed to be more nutritious than roasted, however, I was shocked by the difference (unpleasant) in taste than the roasted. Also, apparently, they are upsetting my stomach. I've been trying to narrow down the culprit, but it seems it's the seeds. I'm disappointed that I will probably have to return them. I'm completely satisfied with the order process itself.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Received package in a little faster time than prior times, which I appreciated. Hope that it will continue to arrive sooner. I like the wide variety of products offered on site. Order was packaged carefully. For the most part, pricing is competitive.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I am very pleased with the rapid delivery and quality products. They even carry my hair care products. You cannot go wrong with the brands they carry. Many brick and mortar stores are closing and LuckyVitamin is there to serve your vitamin and supplement needs.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I was looking all over for a better price on Merrick cat food and came across LuckyVitamin... Best price by far!!! Thank you! I'm always looking for a better deal and I definitely found it... You also have super prices on beauty products as well!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that the protein I like was $7 dollars cheaper at LuckyVitamin. Even with the extra discounts and promotions from the other place, Luckyvitamin was still cheaper. The order process was easy and I met the minimum order, so my shipping was free. And I get to earn points towards a future gift certificate.

LuckyVitamin.com expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

LuckyVitamin is an online vitamin and supplement store based in Pennsylvania. Since 2004, LuckyVitamin has offered discount prices on health items like vitamins, personal care, herbs, beauty and even food. They also carry supplements to help you with health goals like weight loss and fitness.

• One-stop shop: LuckyVitamin has a wide selection to promote a healthy lifestyle, including luxury beauty, natural pet treats, water purification systems, natural home care, baby and child health and gift options.

• Auto-shipping: LuckyVitamin offers auto-ship on select products you use on a regular basis. You simply select what you want to subscribe to and how often you’d like to receive it. Not only are items available at a slight discount when you choose to auto-ship, but you’ll never need to worry about running out of your favorite vitamins and supplements again.

• Earn rewards points: When you sign up for their Lucky Rewards program, you accrue points on every purchase. You can redeem these for discounts on future orders.

• Personalized recommendations: If you’re having trouble making a decision about which product is right for you, chat with LuckyVitamin customer service representatives. If you have a few days to wait, you can also send a message to a licensed naturopathic doctor who will provide free and customized suggestions based on your health concerns or answer specific questions.

• Money-back guarantee: All of your purchases at LuckyVitamin are covered by a 90-day, money-back guarantee. You can even return things you’ve opened and tried, for any reason; you just pay return shipping. LuckyVitamin’s brand can be returned up to one year after purchase.

• Best for: people who want to supplement their diets or live a natural lifestyle and those with specific health concerns.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Information