Consumer Reviews and Complaints

LuckyVitamin.com

So happy we could help Susan! Spread the wellness!

Original review: July 21, 2017

I had purchased this product in the past, but couldn't recall where. I was able to find it on your website and was also able to get free shipping by ordering another product that I usually buy at Walmart. I intend to check out Lucky Vitamin in the future when I need this product again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Thank you for the email reminder. I am happy with the amount of emails that I get from Lucky Vitamin. Not too many. I procrastinated, but I got my order in very quickly. The re-order function was a time saver because I did not have to look up all the items that I order regularly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great experience with this site. I did have some difficulty with auto fill. It seemed unstable and did not accept the auto fill procedure. Would like a topic at the top of the screen to access vitamins or herbs without using a search button. I like the discount price.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've never had a bad experience with your products. Shipping is accurate. No complaints from me! Prices are right, too. Thank you for your product line - some of YOUR products are not found in any local store & it helps me a lot to order thru your company.

This is the best online shopping mall I have used. Shipping is free, very fast and safe. Those products are MUCH cheaper than other sites. I could save a lot. I would definitely recommend to my friends who need vitamins and other health related products.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very impressed and amazed with the selection. I am highly appreciated to see that most of items have description. Very helpful to be able to see different options, varieties, full description of the vitamins, have healthy snack options, food, sport nutrition, etc.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ordering was easy. Got a good deal on my purchase. I was amazed at the variety of the brands that were available and the affordability, especially in bottle counts that were large. I will come back to Lucky for my vitamin needs and recommend you to my friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Coming off medication and this stuff works so well! The prices are so much cheaper than Whole Foods where I purchase most my products at very high prices. A friend told me about you all and I feel so fortunate to have found you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been using Lucky Vitamin for several years. They carry products I like to use at a reasonable price. I like the specials they offer. I would recommend Lucky Vitamin to my family and friends. Once my order was incorrect and they corrected it immediately.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Thank you for offering the quality of products that you do! I've been using your site for a few years now and look forward to trying new products. I appreciate your wide range of products. Keep up the good work!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Being a first timer, I found it was very easy to navigate the site and enough confirmation and reviewing of orders before finally placing them was provided by the site. I was allowed to update my orders several times before finally submitting as confirmed order.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was/am thrilled to come back to this website. These are wonderful products and the customer service is extraordinary. I have been unable to find any soap or lotion that is patchouli-scented in my area. Thank you all so much! It's been a pleasure dealing with you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found what I needed, in sizes I wanted! Thank you LuckyVitamin.com! Your website is easy to maneuver and use. Your site offers most of what I am looking for to live healthy. I enjoy browsing all your product selections. Each time I visit your site I find even more to help me sustain my good health.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been very pleased when ordering from LuckyVitamin. I am able to find products I cannot find where I live. Their communication is prompt and reliable. They have even let me know when an order would be later shipping due to a back order which I appreciate.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The ordering process with LuckyVitamin was quick and easy to locate products and place my order. When updating my address and credit card information it was easily done as well. In the future I will check for new products first online with LuckyVitamin.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Order went great. First time using the website and found some amazing items for such great pricing! Super easy! Love the rewards point program as well. Hope to get lots of points accumulated with future purchases. Can not wait to get my items! Thanks LuckyVitamin!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is my first time ordering from LuckyVitamin. I'm excited about my purchase. I've been searching for the Bragg ACV drinks and I found them at LuckyVitamin for a very great price. I ordered enough to last me for a while. Checkout was speedy and I look forward to receiving my products.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would definitely recommend this site to anybody looking for vitamins or supplements. It has anything you could possibly want and I do like the fact that it goes into great detail explaining about each product. Most items are very reasonably priced.

This is a "no brainer" site to use. Easy to locate items and checkout is a breeze. Recommend this site for money saving products to all my friends and the free shipping is a bonus that I always enjoy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I check the ingredients of each item I purchase. With LuckyVitamin website it is a long process to go to each potential purchase, wait for that page to appear, then after getting the desired information, wait while the listing page returns, re-select "view 100" not the 24 per page it automatically goes to, then scroll to where I was on the listing page. I do appreciate that you show the cost of each serving.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Folks I have been ordering from you for several years, and I continue to use your service. As long as your costs are competitive and you provide free shipping for orders over a certain amount I will continue to use your service. That alone is an accurate evaluation of your customer service and the products you sell. Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So easy to save on the top products that I want (and free shipping), some of which that are not that easy to find locally. Additionally, LuckyVitamin continually offers additional savings with specials and advising when top brands are on sale.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is my first time ordering with LuckyVitamin after hearing about it from social media. The prices seem fair and the site has a large selection, so I found everything I was looking for. I will definitely recommend this site to friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The use of your site is very easy. I do very much like the order site with quick to recognize items ordered. It makes it fast and easy. Being a new customer, I am still checking prices on items (and we do a lot of supplements! )... Discouraged that you don't match other popular sites for pricing. Sometimes it's negligible like less than a dollar. Other times it is more than 3-4 dollars per item. I had called and talked to a lovely sales rep and she told me the two other places I order from are not ones that Lucky will match.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with LuckyVitamin is great. Prices are wonderful and free shipping is awesome. Site is pretty easy to use too. Love that you allow saved lists so it's simple to locate the things I want or have purchased previously. Everything usually arrives in good condition and the order is always filled accurately.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have ordered Eye & Body Complete by Biosyntrx monthly for about six months. If you have macular degeneration, you need to read Jeffrey Anshel, OD's book, What You Must Know About Food And Supplements For Optimal Vision Care. Also take Bilberry + Grapeskin Polyphenols by Jarrow and Lutein & Greens by Carlson. Doing better with these supplements.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very easy to order and excellent service and value, straightforward process. The product itself is great and I recommend this site. I also like the Lucky Vitamin point system as well so that it creates value later on. Also like the free shipping which saves money also.

When ordering from LuckyVitamin I always find what I need. The prices are reasonable and I have never been disappointed in the delivery. I also like that they include a return label in case I am not pleased with my order. LuckyVitamin has such a good variety of products to choose from.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been a customer of LuckyVitamin for several years and have never had a problem. Ordering is easy, and you have a great selection of products. I appreciate that you are expanding past supplements into things like teas and cereals. Keep up the good work.

I have been using LuckyVitamin for a couple of years now and have made several large purchases but I can never get enough points to obtain a reward. I believe you should make it easier to obtain a reward.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Profile