4.5/5 (9867 ratings)

About LuckyVitamin.com

Lucky Vitamin is your online health shop. When it comes to living a healthy life and finding products that will help you reach your wellness goals, Lucky Vitamin is the place to go. We offer a wide variety of products, from aromatherapy and cleansings, to teas and coffees. No matter what your wellness goals are, you can rest assured that at Lucky Vitamin you will be able to obtain products that will assist you in your journey towards happy wellness. Contact us today!

LuckyVitamin.com Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2011

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2023

They have excellent products and shipping is fast. Even if there is a mistake with the order they work with you to help resolve the issue. I had an issue recently for my order however I did not notice it well after the return period. I honestly was not expecting much when I contacted them but they still went above and beyond to help me resolve the matter.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

I've been shopping with LuckyVitamin.com for years. I trust their products and services. I rely on their customer reviews. I find their product descriptions and information vital to my searches. I can rest assured that my orders will be the highest quality, and if I do experience any issues with my orders, they are quick to respond and rectify the situation.

Get buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

I have placed a few orders with LuckyVitamin, and have been pleased with everything so far. They have a great selection of products, the quality is good, and their prices are very reasonable. Plus, they run some good sales which is definitely helpful! Everything was shipped quickly and packaged well. I received my items within a week of purchase (sometimes it only took a few days!) I'm glad to have a go-to company for all my healthy pantry staples and vitamins.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2022

This company had some stumbles but seems to have bounced back. I wish on recurring orders they would reserve products for the repeat customer or text if something is out of stock. They do work with you if you need to order a replacement or ordered something by accident and I anticipate continuous improvement.

Original review: March 8, 2022

Order on line while I was in Miami Florida visiting my son and the order arrived on time via mail. I am trying this vitamin and within 3 months I will see the effect results. If the results are satisfactory then I will order this vitamin again.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

The customer service is hidden behind a wall of poorly programmed bots who will spend days going in circles, requesting information that's been given several times (name and email) over and over. If you're able to connect to a human, you will get generic responses that indicate they haven't actually read your message, and will continue to fail to address whatever issue you contact them about. When you give feedback, they accuse you of swearing and threaten you with the recording. Too bad for them it clearly shows no swearing. In addition to this gaslighting they expect the customer to solve company based problems arising from faulty code, by spending more money. Save yourself the time and stress and just go to iherb. It might cost more but the consistency of service and supply is worth the $$$.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

I ordered a product online in May 2022 (approx). In August I followed up with LuckyVitamin to see where it might be - sometimes delivery to Australia can take a while. I was referred to the local courier handler who had received the parcel in Sydney customs. Nope, they actually weren't given the parcel, just the paperwork so it looked like they had been given it - no scan in details. Back to Luckyvitamin. We eventually agreed that the parcel was lost (this is now September) so let's just refund and move on. I'm sent an insurance form which I promptly returned. And now.... silence. Follow up emails to see what's happening haven't been answered, which is why I'm posting here... in November! I don't know what's gone wrong here, but my experience has been POOR.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

These are the perfect pills to treat my mother's menopause. These pills are a working miracle and it has helped my mother function normally day to day. I also use the probiotics to treat my PCOS and it works wonderfully.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

This place sent me the wrong items. 0 help. Horrible service. Ordered CREATINE POWDER, got SAW PALMETTO. No help. This place sent me the wrong items. 0 help. Horrible service. Last item I ordered was CREATINE POWDER, order #**. Got other items. Never again. Avoid at all costs.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

The first two bottles were great but the 3rd was a different color and after a couple weeks smelled moldy, in spite of the fact that it was supposed to be good until the October and it was still September.

LuckyVitamin.com author review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

LuckyVitamin is an online vitamin and supplement store based in Pennsylvania. Since 2004, LuckyVitamin has offered discount prices on health items like vitamins, personal care, herbs, beauty and even food. They also carry supplements to help you with health goals like weight loss and fitness.

• One-stop shop: LuckyVitamin has a wide selection to promote a healthy lifestyle, including luxury beauty, natural pet treats, water purification systems, natural home care, baby and child health and gift options.

• Auto-shipping: LuckyVitamin offers auto-ship on select products you use on a regular basis. You simply select what you want to subscribe to and how often you’d like to receive it. Not only are items available at a slight discount when you choose to auto-ship, but you’ll never need to worry about running out of your favorite vitamins and supplements again.

• Earn rewards points: When you sign up for their Lucky Rewards program, you accrue points on every purchase. You can redeem these for discounts on future orders.

• Personalized recommendations: If you’re having trouble making a decision about which product is right for you, chat with LuckyVitamin customer service representatives. If you have a few days to wait, you can also send a message to a licensed naturopathic doctor who will provide free and customized suggestions based on your health concerns or answer specific questions.

• Money-back guarantee: All of your purchases at LuckyVitamin are covered by a 90-day, money-back guarantee. You can even return things you’ve opened and tried, for any reason; you just pay return shipping. LuckyVitamin’s brand can be returned up to one year after purchase.

by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Information