LuckyVitamin.com

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Love LuckyVitamin, great prices & products! However, website is too slow, I would order more often if I could do it quickly. Also, I've received several orders that were not packaged properly, received items damaged, items that opened during shipping, a container of lotion was busted open, an explosion of tapioca flour, just to name a few. Please package items with more protective packing and more care.

It was very easy and quick to locate what foods you are looking for and lots cheaper than the other sites that I went on. The check out process was fast and easy not lots of questions that are not necessary. Have not received my order yet but hope it comes in a timely matter. Thank you!

I just went through a terrible experience ordering this product through SamsClub.com and so far I've been very pleased with Luckyvitamin.com. I've used the product before and have always been happy with it and now I'm even happier to have a company that can provide the product at a fair price with great service!

LuckyVitamin has a easy website. The prices are better than any other website. They have the largest selection of egg white protein in varying flavors and sizes than any other website I have researched. They offer fast and free delivery.

I have always found Lucky Vitamin's website to be very easy to use. Being able to reference my order history makes placing new orders easy. Pricing on items is competitive with other discount companies. I appreciate free shipping whenever possible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Very good online experience. Easy to find desired products. Efficient search and good to see stock available. Now awaiting receipt of shipment from USA. Selected the priority system, so that goods would be insured and tracked. I will order again if the shipment reaches me in good time and correctly supplied. Also would like to hear about any special deals, especially for the products I have already ordered. Thank you.

LuckyVitamin has unbeatable prices with fast shipping to boot. LV has a large array of product lines, there is no need to shop anywhere else for health supplements! I am a new LuckyVitamin shopper and have made two orders for whey protein and a few other things. The best part is they carry my favorite protein R1. It's great to have found this amazing source for everything I need for healthful living!

Post would not deliver without postage, but I had already paid for this order. I need a refund on part of my order and no one has called me back. I will still order but this has to be fixed or I may need to discontinue ordering from your company.

Products that I want and need are priced well on LuckyVitamin--that value makes purchasing from the website an easy choice. Discounts through periodic sales increase the value. Also: Thank you for providing thoughtful personalized assistance by telephone when it has been necessary.

Highly pleased with the site and all the wide variety of items you have... low prices and savings! Can't beat that! Even though there are a few things on backorder I'm sure I will enjoy them once they are delivered. Will recommend to a friend or to anyone!

When I tried to order from drugstore.com, your web page popped up. Did you take over drugstore.com? You need to keep your customers better informed. What's going on over there? We need to keep better informed. I'm very disappointed. Your error sign keeps popping up. Thank you.

Unbleached parchment paper - This is the second time I am ordering the above product after searching for a safe alternative to aluminum foil for cooking and baking. My first experience with LuckyVitamin was excellent in both online customer service, delivery, and quality of the product. Hence, I reordered this same product knowing I will received first class service and product.

First time visitor. Looking for relief with **. Chronic migraines for years looking for some help. Thank you. Will try the product for a couple of weeks to see if it can help me. Just recently I suffered a seizure and my meds have not been too successful.

They have always shipped my merchandise in a timely and accurate way. Never a problem. I will continue doing business with them for years to come. They have a large selection to choose from and give good information about each product.

I love shopping with LuckyVitamin.com. Their prices are the lowest than I was ever able to find (and I am a very careful shopper). The shipping is free over 49$, and I always go over that amount, since there so many healthy options and they literally have everything that I used to shop for at my neighborhood healthy store (but prices are lower, which is a HUGE plus). The fact that I don't have to actually go to the store anymore, and carry heavy bags home is a game-changer and a life-saver. I recommend LuckyVitamin.com to all my friends, to help to make their crazy New York life a bit more easy and enjoyable.

I love how easy it is to compare the items that I am looking for. The search fields really help you to narrow down exactly what it is you are looking for. Auto-renew is also a great feature! I will use this site for all my future wellness needs.

Even though I live in a metropolitan area I can't easily find all of the things I want or need to eat a healthy diet. I find lots of those items at Lucky that allow me to cook or bake much more easily. The prices are usually comparable and sometimes much less than I can find locally, especially if they are on sale. I usually bundle my order for the required amount to qualify for free shipping. All of my items have been carefully packed and arrived without damage. I'm a satisfied customer.

I was able to find just the product I was seeking and at an excellent price. I previously had checked at several other places and they did not carry the product at all. I would highly recommend to a friend. Thank you.

Great experience so far. Easy to find what I'm looking for and easy order method. Shipment for my previous order came fast and I didn't need to make any extra money with the DHL priority method. I prefer to pay using PayPal so I'm glad you offer this payment method.

Prices seem pretty good. I am not sure why I couldn't use an email I used before. When I tried to reset the password with that email it said there was no account with that email but when I tried to register it I was told there is already an account with that email?

Prices of products are a little cheaper than other stores, and I also was able to get a free product that I will enjoy with the purchase of one of the supplement products. Yea! I enjoy the Regimen List to help me find the products that I frequently buy and use. It is a user friendly site.

Found this site online and was very surprised to see how much money I saved on both items I needed and a few new ones I decided to try. This website is very easy to use and has a huge variety to select from. Looking forward to receiving my order. Thank you!

I love that you carry hulled barley and few other things that are difficult for me to find locally. I like the convenience of having your products arrive at my front door. It beats having to drive out of town. So far my experience with you has been a positive one.

I love this site! I always find great deals when I am looking for vitamins and etc. I absolutely LOVE the point system. Every little bit I save is a win! I have often recommended friends. I hope they take advantage of the savings. Thanks.

Very easy to find what I needed. And the prices are great!!! Having a lot to pick from. Just happened to find this website and am very glad I DID. Have a lot of different items to pick from. Very friendly, great place to shop and great prices.

I appreciate LuckyVitamin because there is always variety and many choices plus information that is helpful in making my choices. The prices are good and conducive to spending too much money. I appreciate the free shipping and really good prices.

You always provide good service and prices. The delivery is quick and my orders have always been accurate. I recommend LuckyVitamin to my friends when they're looking for vitamins and supplements. Thank you for a good website and great service.

Vitamin K and MSM - Couldn't find it in Brazil and all sites that ships international was expensive and complicated. I was really happy to find out you guys had the product in a easy website and that the shipment to Brazil was fast (about 5 days) and was at a honest basis. :)

I have ordered from this website many times and every transaction has been smooth and flawless! The products are top notch and everything was packaged and shipped to perfection! Love this website and love these products!!! I look forward to many more transactions in the future!

Good value on quality nutrition. Compared prices with some other online companies and on several items had better prices plus you get to earn rewards. Will definitely tell friends and family to check out LuckyVitamin. Maybe they have a refer a friend program but I don't know yet.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Profile