Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Ease of ordering and much cheaper than other stores. Everything I have looked for I have been able to find on this site with ease. Some of the products I have found were cheaper than the website of the company I was looking at the product. I have recommended the site to family members and friends.

Love LuckyVitamin. Help me find the Happy Family baby cereal. And also very good deals!! Definitely will come back again. I hope the product date is fresh. I bought a lot for my family and friend. Very easy to find a product. I visited to Target but they don't have the cereal I want, finally I found here. Very nice website.

I found the website very easy to navigate thru, place my order, and check out. I like that there are different brands, so I have more options to choose from. Also the different package sizes make it easy for me to choose a size that fits within my budget. I also appreciated the free gifts that were added on to my order.

LuckyVitamin.com

Thank you for writing. You actually can combine a voucher code and a discount code for your order. You cannot use two promotion codes per order. A voucher will always state a voucher or state "You have received a gift voucher".

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

I was not able to use a $10 off code I earned last month for signing up for auto ship at the same time as the HEART99 discount. The auto ship code should really apply like a gift certificate (money) as it is something I earned for future use. The HEART99 is more like a brief sale.

LuckyVitamin.com

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry for your experience. We are constantly tying to improve and customers that take the time to let us know where we go wrong are a great help. So thank you! I will send this over to management letting them know that we need to take a fresh look at this. If you need assistance with anything please feel free to contact us.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

Not satisfied that I could not use a coupon code. They are a $5.00 off $49 and when I got to the site it stated $99.00. Also my order for Good Buddy is out of stock and now I have to wait of them and then buy come at the local market. I will try again and see what happens next time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Great, easy checkout, easy to use coupon sent to me earlier. Great prices on your site, I saved quite a bit compared to local retailers. And your site had more information on the product I was ordering. I will always look on Lucky Vitamin first for healthy living products.

I have placed many orders with you and have always been very satisfied. The only thing is that sometimes the fluids leaks because of improper packaging. However your customer service quickly replaced them as soon as I send pictures and an email.

Email notification of your specials make already good prices, great deals. The site is easy to use and checkout with Paypal is a breeze. Free shipping is appreciated and items arrive quickly enough and packaged well. Would highly recommend Lucky Vitamin to others.

I prefer ordering online from Lucky Vitamin because the products are always in stock and prices competitive with other online offers. Shipments arrive in good condition as promised. I recommend this as your first choice when purchasing your health needs.

Found what I was looking for! Great selection and prices... Thank you :-) Will probably come back if the product sent is what I ordered in the first place. Will let you know when I receive it next week. Made one client happy.

The ordering was easy and prices were good. This cream is something I will order often. Works great. Will look at other items to order as well next time I order. It looks like you have a good variety of items... would appreciate any discounts or coupons offered.

The entire ordering process went smoothly. The price of the Solaray Rose Hips capsules was very reasonable, better than other vitamin stores that I checked. I would definitely recommend LuckyVitamin to a friend. I will be using LuckyVitamin for future purchases.

I was able to easily locate the specific supplements I wanted to purchase and was pleasantly surprised by the low prices. (Even better than Amazon prime!) Thanks for the quality service and wide range of products you offer.

I have been using you for a while now and have even gotten others to order with me now. We appreciate the good information about each product so we can make a good decision and your choices and prices are great. Keep up the good work.

So easy to order, found everything so quickly, can't wait to receive my order. YOU GUYS ROCK!!! I would highly recommend this site to all of my friends and can't wait to shop some more. Just ran out of this spray and not sure I could live without it if it only comes out in stores for the holidays. The scent is amazing. Keep up the great work!!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

Iso Sensation 93 purchase. It is good to purchase from this site and I would like to see more promo offers to existing customer, so that would help your business to be in pace with market and makes a difference with other vendors. Also I had observed some sites of this protein powder has a 1 + 1 offer of 5Lb which is missing in your site.

Excellent product for our cat that needs to be on this amino acid for life due to a herpes eye infection. The service from your organization has been excellent and very user-friendly website. Thank You for such a great product.

I love the products. They have a huge selection of organic, gmo products. Great food, snacks, household items etc. I have recommended the site to all of my friends. Great for sending food, household goods to a kid in college. Shipping is usually free and always a great selection.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

I am very happy with shopping at Lucky Vitamin. The prices are excellent on items that I use regularly. I find that it's easy to shop. The only reason I rated it three star is due to the website itself. For example, I needed to change my credit card number which I should have been able to edit rather than type the whole information over again.

Glad you have this product (Shea Body Scrub) and hope you always have it on hand. It is the only one my husband can use. We have tried all the other flavors you have and this particular one is the ONLY one he can use. Walgreens has stopped carrying it for some reason but carry all your other flavors.

This is the first time I have tried LuckyVitamin.com site. The site appears to be very complete and easy to move around within. Products are varied enough and descriptions are available if requested. Prices seemed fair. Checkout was painless and quick. I look forward to trying the products ordered.

I love your website and the specials that you offer. I can navigate with ease and find the products that I want with no problem. The items are received on time and are packed well. I have been shopping with you for quite some time and will continue to do so for years to come. Thank you.

The only reason you don't give LuckyVitamin 5 stars is that the site is slow and glitchy. Thankfully, I use the previous order feature to find my favorite products... However I get frustrated and don't search for new products because the site can get slow.

Very easy access and procedure on your website. This is my first time ordering vitamin booster from you so I'll have to wait and see how shipping time and everything else works out. Hopefully it will be a good experience. The prices are good. Easy and quick. Thank you.

Website is super user friendly, with a good range of products from various brands. Different payment and shipment options are available, making purchase fast and easy. Price of the products is very competitive in the market, value for money. I love the online purchase experience.

It was really easy to place the order. Your good description and big pictures of ingredients and overall finding the information that helped me decide which supplement to opt for was easy and customer friendly. Keep up the good job. :-)

I often find myself buying from LuckyVitamin because of their competitive pricing and variety of products. I am always greatly surprised by how quickly you ship items and how quickly they arrive at my door. I can always count on you to be far faster than your competitors. I also love the huge variety of health items and atypical foodstuffs you offer. And customer support has always been very fast and courteous. The last time I had an issue/question, I heard back within 24 hours. I just wish they offered more coupons! My only real gripe is that it takes too long to edit and delete items from my cart and my wishlist because there are no boxes to check. I would love to have something similar to i-Herb or eBay that way because it's incredibly convenient. I lose a lot of time because I use the wishlist and my cart to compare multiple items in a way that I cannot with your "compare" buttons.

I like shopping in here. It has a good price and good product quality. I bought 5 bottles Earth Mama Angel Baby - Bottom Balm Herbal, 2 bottles Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash, 2 bottles Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil, 12 bottles Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion.

I have been ordering from LuckyVitamin for a few years now and find that the savings are great. Plus, I appreciate that to place a order and to receive free shipping one's order only has to be just $49.

LuckyVitamin.com

Thank you for writing. We will be sure to look into this matter for you.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

Your website had a lot of problems tonight while I was trying to do my order. I had trouble signing in. Before I could print out my receipt, the website directed me to your survey site. It also crashed while I was completing my order.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Profile