4.04/5

LuckyVitamin.com

Lucky Vitamin is your online health shop. When it comes to living a healthy life and finding products that will help you reach your wellness goals, Lucky Vitamin is the place to go. We offer a wide variety of products, from aromatherapy and cleansings, to teas and coffees. No matter what your wellness goals are, you can rest assured that at Lucky Vitamin you will be able to obtain products that will assist you in your journey towards happy wellness. Contact us today!

9819 LuckyVitamin.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 22, 2019

My first time ordering from this company was an $800 machine. Relieved my item was delivered... on time... and with no damages! Will be a repeat customer. I also used their online chat service to follow up on my order... was easy and convenient. :)

Original review: April 14, 2019

Fast shipping, with an enormous amount of products you can buy. I bought something that I couldn't find anywhere else. I will definitely be using LuckyVitamin for more vitamin purchases. Thank you so much!

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I ordered seven 32oz. bottles of beet juice and three 32oz. bottles of lemon juice on March 17. Three days later my shipment arrived but FedEx damaged part of it and had to return the damaged product. Three days later I received another partial shipment because FedEx once again did something wrong and shipped part of my order back. Three days go by and my order not only arrived so well packaged that it was practically indestructible but Lucky Vitamin actually sent me extra. It was great to be kept aware of my shipments progress via their email link and I am amazed at the speed which they corrected the mistakes of FedEx!

I was already impressed at the price, quality and speed of delivery of their product but I can honestly say that I have never dealt with any company that was so aggressively proactive in fixing mistakes that weren't theirs! To say that I am a happy customer is an understatement and I have recommended Luck Vitamin to at least two dozen people. They will always have my business as well as my gratitude.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I have now been on hold for 40 minutes, this is my second call. I also called 47 minutes ago and was on hold for 23 minutes, decided to leave my # to be called back in the order of my call. Just got message on phone that my call wait time is 1 hour 3 minutes and 21 seconds. That is a total wait time of 2 hours 30 minutes and 21 seconds. I decided to try the Chat, they are also not available. They suggested that I complete the form on their website. I tried that three times and it does not go through. They might have good prices but they certainly do not have any customer service. This has been a very frustrating experience. It should never be this difficult to contact a company. They are either in business or they are not. When you are in business you should commit to conducting business.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Not only was the price THE best-- especially with all the new client discounts but also the mailing times were good. They have a good array of healthy products. I’m a comparative shopper online and feel like I’ve found a new home base.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Original review: April 8, 2019

The price was great; however, it was back-ordered, and I had to order from another company before I got it from you. I will order from you again, hoping I get it in time, so I don’t have to order elsewhere.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I recently placed an order through them and then needed to get a hold of them to change something on the order, their customer service is nonexistent. If you open a chat no one is actually there and then you get an inquiry ticket number and they say they’ll get back to you within 72 hours. About a week later you get an email with a response. I called their customer service number two days in a row. I held for 59 minutes and 60 minutes both times and nobody ever picked up the phone. Their turn around time for a customer inquiries about a week. Then they quickly answer questions and sometimes not even correctly. I will not order from them again.

Original review: March 30, 2019

Everything went well from start to finish. Great top quality products and order got here when they said it would. I was impressed how well they packed their products to make sure you get them without any damage. A great well established company and I'm sure I will be using them again with all the top of the line products they have. Satisfied in Texas!

Original review: March 29, 2019

I have received partial orders a month or more later than the date on which is the date of the auto ship. Tried to speak to online chat. They hung up on me. Very unprofessional! They ship when they want not when you want!! BS!

Original review: March 29, 2019

Despite their claim to ship an order same day or the next, reality tells otherwise. My order didn't ship for 4 days after being placed. Customer service cannot be contacted other than thru chat or email. A 15 minute chat session was futile. My email still has not been answered.

Original review: March 28, 2019

The product arrived in a timely manner. So far I have not experience the results of taking the product, it is too soon. However, I would make another purchase from this company. They are very caring and keep in touch so I believe that matters a great deal.

Original review: March 21, 2019

This is the best online company I for me. From pricing to product selection to customer service, they are the best. Have been a customer for years and will always continue to be. Everybody give it a try.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I'm buying from abroad. LuckyVitamin transfers all freight costs and customs costs to clients, that is fine. On the other hand, they say there's no transaction or exchange fees. So, everyone expect to pay the same price no matter where you buying from, since the products will be delivered from the same store, at the same costs and ALL additional costs, like freight and customs are already on the customer. But, if you convert dollars to the currency you are buying, they are making more than 100% only on the exchange. I asked to be billed in dollars, but they don't want to. They wanna me to pay twice as much the equivalent in dollars. It's a shame that a big company lie this way and hide a LOT of profit in exchange rates, not being honest with their clients.

Original review: March 12, 2019

LuckyVitamin.com is an easy website to use. The arrival date was prompt and product was packaged securely. The cost of the potassium citrate powder is priced reasonably. The brand name, NOW, is a brand that I have been using for years and have been a satisfied customer as well. This product is an auto ship item; I look forward to continuing my business with LuckyVitamin.com... Thank you for providing me with great service.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I ordered a bunch of different stuff some Homeopathic meds, Lilly’s chocolate, some Stevia flavored liquid drops. I’m not sure about the effectiveness of the meds yet I have not had a chance to use them. Lilly’s chocolate is amazing. I love it. I am very pleased with all the products and the great service!

Original review: March 9, 2019

I have shopped with LuckyVitamin.com a few times now and will certainly be a returning customer! Great products, great value, and great service! I received my order timely and with no issue! I will certainly be recommending to others!

Original review: March 8, 2019

I signed up online for an auto order for a product that is no longer available locally. I signed up for auto order of two bottles, because even before the 5% discount, it was a good price for this product. The email response acknowledged the auto order and then notified me that my order had been shipped with all products. When I received the order several days later, the shipping page showed that there were 2 bottles shipped, but there was only one bottle in the bag. The bag was delivered to my UPS mailbox and was in good shape.

I tried to call the 888 number for LuckyVitamin and waited for 35 minutes and a human did not answer the call. While the shipment was en route, I received an email from LuckyVitamin stating that my auto order had been canceled, with no explanation. The debit from the card for the auto order was for the amount of 2 bottles, and now I can't get a response at all from this company. I'm very disappointed in this company, especially since I've had good experiences with them in the past.

Original review: March 5, 2019

They promise so much, when it comes to shipping and products, and they do not deliver. Then, their terrible customer service kicks in and fixes nothing. It's just embarrassing how bad they are. I'm shocked they could possibly still be in business.

Original review: March 4, 2019

As always, my order from LuckyVitamin was on point! I order a multitude of products like soap, toothpaste, shampoo, vitamins, even healthy snacks for the kids. My orders arrive on time and are never missing anything.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Customer service utterly indifferent. Had to contact multiple times. After nearly 10 days of waiting, product never arrived and money never returned. When contacted, customer service claimed that they take no responsibility. Don't bother.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Easy to use website and fantastic product. SweetLeaf natural stevia is by far the best stevia on the market. The taste and texture are amazing!!! Finally a stevia that is 100% organic, tastes great, and had great texture too. It is definitely paying a bit more for an outstanding product.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I ordered Green Vibrance from them. Somehow my order was duplicated and 2 identical orders were place about a minute apart. I tried to call them to cancel one order, but I got a recording saying that their site is experiencing technical difficulties and they cannot take calls. I emailed them, asking to cancel one order. Got a response after a day saying it was too late. I received two identical orders for over $300. Last time ordering from them.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

We placed a few orders with LuckyVitamin through Amazon and received a 20% Promo Code from Lucky to place an order directly with them. We placed a large order with them and after the order was finalized I realized I had wanted to pay for it with a different credit card. I contacted Customer Service and they cancelled the order for me so I could re-submit it with the correct credit card. When I tried to re-submit the order I was not able to use the 20% discount promo code as it said it had already been applied to my initial order. Contacted Customer Service and they proceeded to process a new order for me - apply a new promo code to get the 20% discount and input the correct credit card. Excellent service. Excellent follow up. Product was shipped and arrive in Canada within a few days. All 61 products were there and I can only say GREAT things about this company. Great service. Great pricing. Great products. Great everything. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I placed an order (my 3rd order) with LuckyVitamin worth almost $300 19th January 2019. Part of the items in the order were to be back ordered but LuckyVitamin decided to charge my credit card for the whole order. Because they had done this before, I let it go. 10 days later, the back-ordered items were still not available. I contacted them about this through my LuckyVitamin account but received no response.

I then wrote them again and asked that they cancel the back ordered items as I could not wait anymore. Instead of canceling the back-ordered items, Luckyvitamin fraudulently charged my credit card again and shipped part of the back-ordered items and they also charged way more than the shipped items cost. I brought the above issue to them and asked for a refund. They at first denied that they had overcharged me but relented when I went to their Facebook page to vent. They then promised to refund the excess charge within 72 hours. They reneged on this promise and I am yet to receive my refund. Stay away from this company, they are a very dishonest bunch.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Ordered just one bottle of overpriced Potassium Orotate, did not arrive and when chatted with their customer service called Tamika, it took almost half an hour of the chat to find out that I did not insured the product, therefore there will not be refund. It always took Tamika more than 4 minutes just to reply a sentence, even though she/he advised me to call the customer service, but cannot give me an international phone number to call.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

My order (**) entered the country a couple weeks later than it was promised. During the waiting time I created two tickets in a customer support department which were never answered. I contacted different shipping companies myself w/o any help from LuckyVitamin. Then I realized that despite the fact that the LuckyVitamin has a Swedish version of the store they never tell that I need to pay additional charge to the custom which is almost the same amount of money as my order cost.

So I decided to wait until my order comes back to store and make a refund. But this is definitely not what they are going to do. They stop supporting customers right after they charge money from your account. Several months after I ordered I still don't have my money back. I receive only copy paste e-mail responses with identical text. Nobody tries to help or check if my order actually came back. They operate with words "Uninsured shipping" meaning you will never see your money back. How many of you would insure your shipping when you order vitamins? The worst online shopping experience in my life. I can't recall if I ever left a negative feedback before and I strongly recommend not order here.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I ordered several bottles of shampoos on December 17, 2018. My credit card was charged for NIS 714 on December 19, 2018. It is now January 8, 2019 and still did not receive the products, nor did I receive a response from the customer service other than an automated message. The DHL tracker just says that the package "will be transported to the destination country". I have been getting phantom "updates" regarding the status of the shipment that the package is on the way. But it is not. In short: Do not trust this company, do not order anything from them!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I am was place the product order since 04/12/18. But until today still did not received the product. I have send so many email to them in live chat, customer service web and customer support complain noted but the answer still same. They have no reply at all. So who can tell me what going on on this low grade company...money just burn only. Please do not trust this company those who need to purchase some product from here. Kindly take noted...

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I placed an order with LuckyVitamin on 1st October 2018 for 162,96 Euros but it never arrived. I contacted them to say the parcel must have been returned to them. Then on 14th December I posted on their Community page and since then, and until today (4th January 2019), we have been exchanging messages. I have still not received a refund and all they do is make excuses and tell lies. If you want to know more about how they treat their clients just go to their Facebook and on the left-hand side, amongst a long list, you will see the word "Community". Click on that and take a look at all the messages from dissatisfied clients who haven't received their orders and can´t get their money refunded. I advise you to PLACE ORDERS WITH OTHER COMPANIES, NOT THIS ONE.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

On Nov 23rd 2018, I placed a multiple order of calcium supplement from Lucky Vitamin. To take advantage of Black Friday discounts, I placed an order of 24 bottles which was suppose to fill a few months supplies for 5 elderly members of my families. Order was never fulfilled and I have to keep contacting the poor customer services department for a response as why order was not filled. Finally on Dec 31, Lucky Vitamin emailed me that they could not fill the order because they thought this order was considered as a wholesale orientation. As a result, they did not want to fulfill such order.

If they could not fulfill quantity order, why did they not put a limit notice at the ordering stage? Why did they not noticing me that they do not want to fulfill the order as soon as I placed my order? I find this merchant not honest and dependable. They might not even carry this product and yet they put such products in the web pages pretending that they had lots of products for sales. I would recommend other people not to do business with Lucky Vitamin. Do not trust them for your well being.

LuckyVitamin.com expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

LuckyVitamin is an online vitamin and supplement store based in Pennsylvania. Since 2004, LuckyVitamin has offered discount prices on health items like vitamins, personal care, herbs, beauty and even food. They also carry supplements to help you with health goals like weight loss and fitness.

• One-stop shop: LuckyVitamin has a wide selection to promote a healthy lifestyle, including luxury beauty, natural pet treats, water purification systems, natural home care, baby and child health and gift options.

• Auto-shipping: LuckyVitamin offers auto-ship on select products you use on a regular basis. You simply select what you want to subscribe to and how often you’d like to receive it. Not only are items available at a slight discount when you choose to auto-ship, but you’ll never need to worry about running out of your favorite vitamins and supplements again.

• Earn rewards points: When you sign up for their Lucky Rewards program, you accrue points on every purchase. You can redeem these for discounts on future orders.

• Personalized recommendations: If you’re having trouble making a decision about which product is right for you, chat with LuckyVitamin customer service representatives. If you have a few days to wait, you can also send a message to a licensed naturopathic doctor who will provide free and customized suggestions based on your health concerns or answer specific questions.

• Money-back guarantee: All of your purchases at LuckyVitamin are covered by a 90-day, money-back guarantee. You can even return things you’ve opened and tried, for any reason; you just pay return shipping. LuckyVitamin’s brand can be returned up to one year after purchase.

• Best for: people who want to supplement their diets or live a natural lifestyle and those with specific health concerns.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Information