3.58/5

LuckyVitamin.com

Lucky Vitamin is your online health shop. When it comes to living a healthy life and finding products that will help you reach your wellness goals, Lucky Vitamin is the place to go. We offer a wide variety of products, from aromatherapy and cleansings, to teas and coffees. No matter what your wellness goals are, you can rest assured that at Lucky Vitamin you will be able to obtain products that will assist you in your journey towards happy wellness. Contact us today!

9852 LuckyVitamin.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 18, 2019

Excellent source of all things healthy. LuckyVitamin provides a vast selection of products to choose from. The website provides in-depth information about the product and the company that makes the product. It's my go-to place for the nutritional supplements that I take on an ongoing basis as well as products that I only require once. It's fun to shop the site because there are so many categories to explore. You can save a bit of money using the Auto-Ship for those products used on an ongoing basis. Shipping is fast and free if you spend a certain amount. I've always been satisfied with the products I've purchased. One minor issue I had with a damaged product was resolved quickly and easily. I don't hesitate in recommending LuckyVitamin to friends. I'm a happy customer.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I ordered seven 32oz. bottles of beet juice and three 32oz. bottles of lemon juice on March 17. Three days later my shipment arrived but FedEx damaged part of it and had to return the damaged product. Three days later I received another partial shipment because FedEx once again did something wrong and shipped part of my order back. Three days go by and my order not only arrived so well packaged that it was practically indestructible but Lucky Vitamin actually sent me extra. It was great to be kept aware of my shipments progress via their email link and I am amazed at the speed which they corrected the mistakes of FedEx!

I was already impressed at the price, quality and speed of delivery of their product but I can honestly say that I have never dealt with any company that was so aggressively proactive in fixing mistakes that weren't theirs! To say that I am a happy customer is an understatement and I have recommended Luck Vitamin to at least two dozen people. They will always have my business as well as my gratitude.

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

We placed a few orders with LuckyVitamin through Amazon and received a 20% Promo Code from Lucky to place an order directly with them. We placed a large order with them and after the order was finalized I realized I had wanted to pay for it with a different credit card. I contacted Customer Service and they cancelled the order for me so I could re-submit it with the correct credit card. When I tried to re-submit the order I was not able to use the 20% discount promo code as it said it had already been applied to my initial order. Contacted Customer Service and they proceeded to process a new order for me - apply a new promo code to get the 20% discount and input the correct credit card. Excellent service. Excellent follow up. Product was shipped and arrive in Canada within a few days. All 61 products were there and I can only say GREAT things about this company. Great service. Great pricing. Great products. Great everything. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

This experience was fine. However, last time I attempted to place an order I entered the wrong zip code in for my billing address and before I received a confirmation number my credit card was charged 5 times for the order temporarily using up all my funds. I called to discuss this and since there was no order number the reps could not pull anything up to discuss it. The charges were finally dropped within 24-48 hours on my card. Seems to be an issue for your IT department to correct. I was worried about placing the order again but made sure to enter the correct information before entering in my credit card number and the order went through as it should have. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I purchased today because the price was comparable to Amazon.com, but you also make it far easier to pay with my PayPal account, which was a bonus for me today... I shop for best price and use brands that seem to have a good reputation. Ebay, when buying supplements, sometimes just doesn't cut it... Who knows how long somebody has had their stock, and how it has been stored etc... I think that I may have purchased at least 1-2 other times from LuckyVitamin and have been happy with the pricing and shipping times. The user interface was easy to navigate and never glitched or caused me any extra difficulty. I would recommend LuckyVitamin to friends and family, especially if the price was as good or better than Amazon Prime.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Original review: July 19, 2019

Placed an order last spring to ship to Mexico. It shipped promptly but went to Germany where it stayed for a month or so. After two months, I contacted the company asking for a refund. They told me I needed to wait a longer. Last week, I asked for a refund again and was told that since it had longer than 90 days, I was not eligible. I feel this company misrepresented its ability to ship internationally. Poor customer service.

Original review: July 19, 2019

LuckyVitamin has a wide variety of brands and choices for the products I'm looking for at good value prices. They also have great customer service in making sure you receive what you ordered with free returns. If something is backordered, they do not charge you until it is shipped.

Original review: July 17, 2019

This was the only company I found that had this product which was out of stock. They notified me a week later that it was back in stock at a reasonable price which I purchased. Shipping was prompt and the product was well packed.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I ordered and had my address correct on the order. At shipping option I selected shipping and didn’t notice that the site automatically change the city, state and zip code on my order. So part of the address is the shipping address and part of the address is my billing address. I immediately contacted them to make the change. Three days later I get an email that the order was shipped but to the wrong address not the correct one I’d given them. I called customer service and they can’t help me. I’m so frustrated. The first time I ordered my order came but a bottle was broken. They gave me a credit code to use which wasn’t valid when I tried to use it. Customer service is very poor with this company. Very poor.

Original review: July 5, 2019

It's hard to find this type of natural baking cup locally, so it's very helpful to be able to order it online through LuckyVitamin. The baking cups arrived quickly and were well packed. Thank you for your service.

Original review: July 2, 2019

The prices are fantastic! My only concern is my probiotics arrived warm - the ice pack in the box was hot and nowhere near my probiotics. The box was packed a little rough with no rhyme or reason, but all products arrived.

Original review: July 1, 2019

This has been the worst experience I had with a company. I order a product online on 6/8/2019 shipping it to Israel. The package never arrived. I called DHL they said it's lost and to call LuckyVitamin for a refund. The nightmare has began, I talk to 3 different people, and was told they don't insure overseas package so it's my problem, no refund. I paid money to LuckyVitamin for product and shipping. They should have refunded the money. Never will I ever buy anything from them again.

Original review: June 28, 2019

I've had such a tough time finding vegan vitamins. I stumbled across LuckyVitamin, and they are amazing. I LOVE my supplements and for the price, you cannot go wrong with these guys! Highly recommend.

Original review: June 19, 2019

They have products that you order. I bought items shown as available on clearance. They later told me they no longer sell the item. They also confused my order etc. The customer service rep (reached them on the phone the first time after being on hold and retrying for about 3 hours) and this time for about half an hour is condescending and treats you as ignorant for ordering the item! Their website has false information about being available 24/7 - they cannot be contacted during off business hours. During business hours it is impossible to speak to them. I think they are in a non-US location and have no clue. The pressure is on the reps to get good reviews on the surveys that come to us after the call, and they will choose to deliberately lie to get a good review and to keep their jobs.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Do not shop here! Founder SAM WOLF WAS RUDE TO CUSTOMERS IN his Collegeville, PA RETAIL SHOP AND HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU ONLINE EITHER, ONLY YOUR MONEY. I moved, changed the address on my LuckyVitamin account, was not informed about the need to also change the address for auto-ship orders. Received notice about the next shipment, it showed the wrong address. Tried calling, they never answer the phone or return calls. Tried emailing. They claim they'll respond in 72 hours, they don't. Shipment went to wrong address, Post Office destroyed package due to the way LuckyVitamin ships. Tried calling and emailing again - same non-response as before. Had to dispute the charge.

Original review: June 17, 2019

I love Rx Bars but have found many websites increasing the price on them to over $2/bar. I was delighted to find them for less than that at LuckyVitamin.com along with free shipping. Awesome, bought 4 boxes!

Original review: June 17, 2019

Horrible attention from the Customer support team to the needs of delivery circumstances. The delivery was delayed for 3 weeks!!! Right after the end of the announced delivery period, I informed Lucky Vitamin in writing that I won't be living in the city of the stated delivery address anymore, as I was moving to another city in the same country. So that if the delay extends for more than another week I won't be able to receive it at all. I asked them to deliver it to the new address in the new city but they ignored the message. After the other message I sent two days before I left the city marking it as urgent, the only response I received was that they couldn't change the delivery address after the product was dispatched. And that's it.

I lost 28 euros. No compensation was offered to me. In my view, if such a significant delivery delay causes losses or inconveniences to the customer, the company must offer some compensation or make an attempt to fix the situation timely. The company could have tried to arrange with DHL to send the product to another city within the same country from the customs in Heathrow or, at least, offer some other solution, as I couldn't receive the delivery due to the violation of the stated delivery period. If you cannot guarantee the timely delivery to European countries due to customs control or other reasons, you must inform the customers about possible delays before they pay the order. Order No. **.

Original review: June 17, 2019

Ordered product, and did not receive it. Apparently, there were (unknown) import/customs charges to pay that were not identified when I placed the order. I submitted 2 x tickets requesting an update on when I would receive the product, but no response. I managed to get hold of someone on the website's 'chat' function, and they told me that the product was being returned to them and that I would incur a restocking charge, and I would have to pay shipping costs both ways. A thoroughly miserable experience, and I would advise not to use this company at all.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I am seeing credit card charges for products never shipped or received. I called repeatedly for assistance. I am placed in a hold queue for a very long time, and they still seem to be unable to help. I am now resorting to a credit card dispute.

Original review: June 8, 2019

Packaged well and prompt notifications. I appreciated the shipping email and follow up email notifications. All of my items arrived intact, with a packing slip, and clearly labeled box. It was easy for me to quickly identify which box was mine in the package room.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I was surprised to find my favorite (high quality) protein powder on their website. It was cheaper than buying direct and they didn't overcharge for shipping to make up for the discount on product as many companies do. I'm a very satisfied customer!

Original review: June 3, 2019

I was looking for a Lily's chocolate chips but did not want to pay $10 a bag. Lucky vitamin had them discounted at a great price, same product I would buy anywhere else, and they even have AutoShip. I also ordered some substitute sugar and the products are both amazing.

Original review: June 1, 2019

They had everything I ordered, I got free shipping and the delivery was timely. My order was complete and I am a happy camper! When my lip balm supply runs low, I will go to www.LuckyVitamin.com and order what I fancy.

Original review: May 17, 2019

The LuckyVitamin team in the Philippines is absolutely awful! Consider yourself unlucky if you have to contact them. When my order was automatically made "Autoship" which I did not want, I called customer service and got a representative who kept me on hold for 20 minutes. I had to hold for 20 minutes because the CS call queue had 8 people ahead of me.

Original review: May 17, 2019

Placed 2 orders with them. Both were sent via DHL. 1st package took nearly 1 month to get to my local post office. The other managed it faster. Am unable to receive either as LuckyVitamin put incorrect address details for me. My local post office asked me to ask LuckyVitamin to send correct address details through to DHL their courier, so they can deliver my packages. LuckyVitamin has refused to help me until my packages have been lost for more than 30 days. After which they might investigate what happened. Terrible scam website with terrible unhelpful and incompetent staff.

Original review: May 15, 2019

Something has changed drastically with this company. I was set up for auto-ship on an order of Bark Thins that I love. When I received an email indicating that the price had shot up, I immediately attempted to cancel the order and the auto-ship. After an hour waiting on the phone, I contacted their live chat, and a woman kindly helped me cancel both the order and auto-ship. I received confirmation emails of both cancellations. Today I received an email telling me the order had shipped.

Two phone calls (a total of an hour wait and a conversation with a baffled "customer service" agent who tried to tell me the order had not been cancelled) and two chat sessions later (another half hour), it was confirmed that, yes, the order was indeed cancelled! The last rep promised me I was a priority and he would have his manager call me asap. It's now 5 hours later. No followup, nothing. Now they want me to take more time to drive to UPS to mail back the order mistakenly sent me after I cancelled both order and auto-ship. This company has gone way downhill. I no longer will use them or recommend them. Very disappointing. Customer Service is absolutely nonexistent. No one should ever be put on hold for half an hour. Period.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I love your products, and your customer service...! Two thumbs up???? I order from them and they put me at ease. They let me know about my order every step of the way... And just as I thought that I wasn't going to get it, because it was on back order, Bam! I received it in the mail.... Great store!

Original review: May 7, 2019

I'm a huge fan of Kiss My Face products. Specifically, the fluoride toothpaste. Unfortunately, it's been getting harder to find the products online. Luckily, I found them on this website. Though, after placing the order & receiving a 'processing email' from them, I got a follow up email stating the product was on backorder. Sadly, they were waiting for the shipment of the product and didn't have an ETA for it. It wasn't until the end of April I received an update stating the product was in and ready to ship. I understand it wasn't by any fault of LuckyVitamin. Just wish they would have sent me the email stating it was on backorder first rather than it was processing. In the end, I got my package and all is good. When you find this toothpaste grab it - who knows how much longer it will be around.

Original review: May 6, 2019

I had a terrible experience with this company. I order products online from South Africa. Despite months of emailing to follow up on the non delivery and repeatedly being told it was on its way (and given set dates), nothing arrived. When querying 4 months after empty promises, I was told that the 90 day mark for refunds had passed. They refuse to refund me. Strongly recommend staying far away.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Placed order, came in just few days. Bottles were well-packed so no breakage was possible. Was the lowest price of the items I ordered. Many companies confirm that LuckyVitamin is an authorized retailer, so no fakes.

LuckyVitamin.com expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

LuckyVitamin is an online vitamin and supplement store based in Pennsylvania. Since 2004, LuckyVitamin has offered discount prices on health items like vitamins, personal care, herbs, beauty and even food. They also carry supplements to help you with health goals like weight loss and fitness.

• One-stop shop: LuckyVitamin has a wide selection to promote a healthy lifestyle, including luxury beauty, natural pet treats, water purification systems, natural home care, baby and child health and gift options.

• Auto-shipping: LuckyVitamin offers auto-ship on select products you use on a regular basis. You simply select what you want to subscribe to and how often you’d like to receive it. Not only are items available at a slight discount when you choose to auto-ship, but you’ll never need to worry about running out of your favorite vitamins and supplements again.

• Earn rewards points: When you sign up for their Lucky Rewards program, you accrue points on every purchase. You can redeem these for discounts on future orders.

• Personalized recommendations: If you’re having trouble making a decision about which product is right for you, chat with LuckyVitamin customer service representatives. If you have a few days to wait, you can also send a message to a licensed naturopathic doctor who will provide free and customized suggestions based on your health concerns or answer specific questions.

• Money-back guarantee: All of your purchases at LuckyVitamin are covered by a 90-day, money-back guarantee. You can even return things you’ve opened and tried, for any reason; you just pay return shipping. LuckyVitamin’s brand can be returned up to one year after purchase.

• Best for: people who want to supplement their diets or live a natural lifestyle and those with specific health concerns.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Information