4.61/5
  • 1 star
Based on 8,237 ratings submitted in the last year
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Lucky Vitamin is your online health shop. When it comes to living a healthy life and finding products that will help you reach your wellness goals, Lucky Vitamin is the place to go. We offer a wide variety of products, from aromatherapy and cleansings, to teas and coffees. No matter what your wellness goals are, you can rest assured that at Lucky Vitamin you will be able to obtain products that will assist you in your journey towards happy wellness. Contact us today!

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 22, 2017

8401 LuckyVitamin.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Good prices, especially when compared to retail. Fast delivery which I greatly appreciate. Most orders are in stock and when back ordered they usually are shipped pretty quickly. Great selection across all supplement categories. Hopefully prices in the future can come down even further. It is expensive with a family of six to stay stocked with the best supplements.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

It was a lucky day when I found the LuckyVitamin website! I find it very easy to order and reorder the items I want. I love the free shipping too on orders over $49. I feel these are really good quality vitamins and have recommended this site to my family and friends.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Great Price, Coupon Code used and site wide discount was great - website ease of use, I edited my order last minute and did NOT lose all my data like on other websites (yea) - very pleased with overall experience. Would recommend to others - will be returning for future orders. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Due to international customs regulations, I'm forced to stay below a value of 500 SEK (the equivalent of 59 USD) with each purchase. However, given the vast selection of products available for purchase, it's a choice I willingly make due to the fact that certain subtypes of supplements are only available on LuckyVitamin.com. If you were to open a subcontractor on European soil, a host of European customers would be very happy to avoid the prohibitively expensive customs charges - I'd rather have that money go into your pocket instead! Keep up the good work!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Easy to navigate website to find what I needed. Sales were awesome. It was also nice that I could put in special diet needs that I would like and didn't have to look through things that I knew I didn't want. Will recommend to a friend and will be coming back in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

The process was reasonably easy; however, as I was trying to add items to my cart it just kept spinning and saying "Processing," but when I looked at my cart the number of items was correct. So, I just went to my cart and proceeded from there.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

LuckyVitamin is my favorite "go to" for supplements! They have all the brands I like + the website is very helpful in finding something different for special needs. I love the rewards & the free shipping options too! You can even set up automatic shipments to save even more precious time! A+.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

This site is a pleasure to navigate and find the items that I want to buy. Excellent price and fast shipping. I have always received prompt communications and good order tracking. Never a problem to do business with. Keep it up.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Chose this company based on extra info provided on the products and the ease of use of the website. We shall see how the supplements perform for future orders. Nice to find several products for each category that I like to supply to my body, and very helpful to see what is back-ordered before selecting.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Sun Chlorella - Excellent service. received package quickly. Great price. will definitely continue to purchase from Lucky Vitamin. Just ordered more stuff. Hope I will receive the products quickly. Your products are authentic. Thank you very much.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I truly appreciate having the opportunity to view the ingredients of products that I buy on this site. I also enjoy earning points that I can use toward my next Lucky Vitamin order. I tend to shop between this site and Vitacost. I have noticed lately though, that Lucky Vitamins is beginning to have more of the things that I order at a better price on some items. I will be doing more shopping with Lucky Vitamins.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Super selection of quality prices at the lowest prices. I like the same day shipping. Wide selection of products. Great information given about each product. Nice to see label information also supplied about each product on website. Very easy to navigate the website.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Looking for Ginger Beer online. Came across your site Lucky Vit. Family owned business and wellness. Interested in natural products and vitamins. Recommended to friend. Prices look good and free shipping is a plus. Looking forward to receiving products, and noticed extra points off after 500 accumulation. Bought Bamboo shoulder pad for Christmas gift.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

My experience was top notch. I needed to call your customer support, they were kind, helpful and happy to help me. I felt welcomed. While looking through your very extensive website I also found the decaf tea I drink. It is getting more difficult to find near home and you had it and at a better price. Your company is tremendous! Item availability and customer support. Thank you so much.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Ordering from Lucky Vitamins is very quick and easy. Also, the product quality is awesome. This is the only company I order my supplements from. If needed, help is always there. Keep up the great work and quality products and service that you provide.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I used to have a local store that provided all these great natural, environmentally friendly products, but then the store went out of business. I am thrilled to have rediscovered Lucky Vitamin. I am not able to obtain the products I value and use daily at wallet-friendly prices. I am thrilled with the ease of locating products, ordering and the quick delivery. Such a trustworthy and honest company!!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I was searching for Magnesium Citrate. It took me quite awhile to find the right milligram with the right amount of servings to fulfill my needs. Having all brands mixed up made it difficult and I had to search the back of each bottle to find the milligrams. So to find the best deal of wanted milligrams per day with capsule amounts was frustrating. TY.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I can always find low prices and a great variety of products when I shop with LuckyVitamin. I am really happy with my purchase at! I used to buy my vitamins and other things from Amazon or Walmart.com, but after checking the prices here am really satisfied!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

Your site was very easy to use. It was laid out nicely. I like at the top of the page you listed the different medical problems and what to use for them. I found what I needed easily. It was easy to put my order in. I will definitely use your site again.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Great On-line shopping on webpage. I found a lot of great items and will continue to use LuckyVitamin. I have been using Lucky for many years and will continue to use the webpage. Great products and good customer service. I like the images and photos.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I've been ordering from LuckyVitamin for a while now and have only had great experiences. The prices are unbeatable compared to other sites, and the customer service is outstanding! If I've had problems of any kind (which hardly ever happens) they are very quick to solve it. I absolutely LOVE LuckyVitamin!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Hyland's Leg Cramp Pills - These pills have helped me with my leg cramps to get through many a nights. Best product I have used. I have mentioned this product to many of my friends. I take a bottle with me at all times. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Products easy to find on site. Plenty of options and info on each product makes comparison shopping very efficient. Reasonable prices. They carry the products I like and trust. Checkout is fast and uncomplicated. I am a long time return customer. Very happy with this company.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

It's great to have so many choices of everything you want. Free shipping on orders over $50 is great as well. The only drawback is that it takes a while for the items to get to me. Time of order to the time I receive the items is slower than most.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I'm a bargain hunter and enjoy stretching my dollars. I love how "luckyvitamin.com" are quite reasonable in their pricing with most of their products compared to other online retailers like Amazon. Delivery is usually fast unless the product is on backorder. This is my second order from them. I'm a fairly new customer and judging by my experience, I will be a repeat customer!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Using this website was a great experience. I found it to be easy and products had the right amount of information needed. This was my first time using this website and I would recommend it to my friends and family. I found a lot of products that I may buy in the future.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Was about to purchase identical product through Amazon.ca (Mega Strength Beta-Sitosterol 240 pack bottle) for just over 52.00 CAD including delivery. By purchasing directly through LuckyVitamin I am now paying 32.59 CAD including delivery. I happy they ship to Canada and for less than Amazon. Loyalty program seems pretty straightforward. Stay tuned for comments on after sales and product delivery.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I had hoped there would be a more significant discount on products. The next time I'm ready to order I'll do more comparative shopping. I'm very happy with the selection of products. I was most happy to order the 100 serving size of Amazing Grass.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Stocking up on sale items allows me to use natural and organic products almost exclusively. Your prices beat Amazon and Vitacost every time I compare. You always have my favorite healthy items in stock and even expedited shipping is reasonable. Thanks for making healthy more affordable!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

This is the only product that has allowed me to lose weight. Thank you so much. I told my daughter-in-law about this product and she is trying it, she has a thyroid problem. Not sure how it is working for her. She has talked to dr. Thanks again.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Information