LuckyVitamin.com

When I initially purchased from the company everything was perfect and the products were great. The last time I purchased online I was unable to go pick up the package because I was not in town and I received notice that the package had been sent back to the original sender. When I called customer service I was told that I could get the money refunded.

A week passed and I received no notice that the money had been refunded or that I could get any store credit for it. When I once again called to ask about it I was told that they would never have said that was possible and that there was nothing they could do to get me the products I had originally purchased or store credit to use again in their online store. The people I spoke with were seeming rude and provided little help, and when I asked to speak to someone who was above this person they did not seem very accepting of my request.

Eventually when I was able to speak to a higher person they told me that they would review the previous phone call I had with another one of their employees to get the money refunded and that they would call me back. I have not gotten a phone call back, I have not gotten my money refunded, and I have not gotten the actual products or any store credit. I am extremely disappointed with the fact the Lucky Vitamins basically robbed me and refuses to do anything about it. I do not recommend buying from them, you're better off going to Walmart and finding the products that you need.

Had good experience on first order so I ordered same product again. However before 2nd order arrived I discovered that the product caused dangerous insulin spikes. Doctor recommended that I not take that supplement anymore. 2nd order arrived, opened it up, took out the return label, boxed up and sent back for refund explaining my medical situation. 3 weeks later company emails me and says only partial refund because only 2 vials had arrived--out of a box 30! Why would I send back ONLY 2 vials out of a box of thirty? Tried to explain this to "customer service" and she said her warehouse manage verified that only 2 vials arrived in the box. Still no full refund. Will NEVER order anything from this company again.

I ordered meal replacement powder from them early this year, but then found out the powder had been recalled for salmonella. They sent me the recalled product well after the recall date and never made any effort to tell me the product was recalled. I let them know how I felt about that, and they offered me some kind of substantial discount on a future order, so I placed another order or two after that. One order I placed in March however never shipped. My card wasn't charged, so I just wrote it off as them not wanting me as a customer anymore after I'd made my feelings about them known before.

Now in November, 8 months later, my card is suddenly charged and they're shipping the order to a state/address I no longer live in. When I called to try to get things fixed, they told me they could only issue me a refund once the product gets back to them (if it does). I obviously wasn't expecting this charge, and hadn't budgeted for it. They didn't even bother telling me they were planning on shipping the order now 8 months later. I found out they'd charged me by looking at my online banking. Given all of the complaints here, I don't understand how this place is still being permitted to operate. They're obviously not a trustworthy company.

Order placed, 2 days later shipped, 1 item out of stock then messaged it was also shipped but looks like all are shipped in same box. So, did they delay shipping until out of stock was found. Regardless, DHL was mode of shipped and experience with that carrier is not good either. Will not buy from LuckyVitamin ever again. Will warn others the same.

I placed an order on October 31; received the order on November 7. Incorrect items shipped to me. Sent the package back the SAME day for a refund AND called Lucky Vitamin to notify them. Now it is November 17 and I have NO REFUND for an incorrect shipment. I told LV I would dispute with my bank and they told me that if this is the case, they cannot issue me a refund!! Ridiculous!!! I will NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!! LV is still holding my money hostage and I have no product from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

While booking it mentioned 8 to 10 days. But after 30 days I still didn't receive the shipment. According to them 8 days to reach customs and don't know how much time it is going to take from there. This info is never mentioned while booking. If I ask for status they reply me to go and check with customs, and never with details. Very pathetic experience and bad part is intentional misleading information. This is fake website, please don't order from this.

My name is Chris **. I bought vitamins from LuckyVitamin.com. When the goods came into the country, I paid the customer's duty and got a letter a week later through my letterbox to say the goods had been delivered to me and left in the porch. There are 24 flats in the block, I went to all the flats and asked them if they had seen the goods, and no one had seen the parcel. I sent LuckyVitamin.com an email to say I had not got the goods, as they were left in the porch by the so called driver. LuckyVitamin.Com came back to me to say the goods were left in the communal porch of my block of flats. I DID not ask anyone to leave my parcel in the porch. I DID not get my parcel. I DID not ask for it to be left in the porch. I wanted it delivered to my front door.

Now I am out of pocket by about £50.00 and no vitamins. Very bad customer services, very bad services in general. No responsibility taken by LuckyVitamin.com.

Buyers please be aware if you don't get your goods you will never get them, and if a customer adviser by the name of Gianni ** is dealing with you, you have no chance. She is rude and has no respect for her customers the way she address her emails to her customers. Shame, shame on the customer services at LuckyVitamin.com

I had ordered a product in September and was supposed to get delivered by October 1st. It has been 5 days since then and no updates yet. I had been mailing them for a week now and they do not have any information. They have stopped replying to my mails and messages. This is the worst site ever. They do not even reply to your queries. PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE.

I placed an order for 2 items and received an 'order cancelled' email the next day. No reason was stated. The email also stated 'my card was not nor will be charged' which is a BOLD FACED LIE! My card was definitely charged and, a day later, I am still waiting to hear from them. I will let my bank know this was a fraudulent charge tomorrow and will start filing complaints everywhere I can find an opportunity. Based on my first experience with Sam the Wellness guy, he and his company suck big time. I don't trust anyone enough to post a receipt to get the Verified Buyer label. Sorry. I have posted images of the ordered items and the cancellation notice (with the 'won't be charged' statement) along with a screenshot of the charge on my bank statement. Run screaming. There are others that aren't incompetent and liars.

I looked for vitamins and came across Luckyvitamin.com website which only happened to have what I was looking for. I pay for my order which included delivery cost of £8.23 for shipping but while I was away on holiday I have received the email asking for an additional payment of £18.29 customs clearance!! This totaled £26.52 for shipping which is about 44% of my order amount of original order!!

I emailed them several times and but only one reply apologising but nothing else. I felt I had no other choice to pay for the customs clearance but have now been told that the goods have been destroyed. Emailed Luckyvitamin.com again but no reply. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. Their customers service is poor to say the least and they charge extortionate delivery/customs charges which are not declared up front... Will certainly never order from this firm ever again!

Ok, so here is my Lucky Vitamin story. I was in need of ** -- just the powder, no ** fillers like the capsules -- and could not find anywhere with just the powder. A lot of places sold the caplets but no powder, no Sir, so finally I stumble upon Lucky Vitamin, and they have both things I need, at prices that seemed too good to be true, so after searching other sites with no luck (no pun intended) I without hesitation ordered what I needed from them.

Shortly after ordering I kept checking my email for the confirmation email and did not see anything. A bunch of other crap like their newsletter but no order confirmation. This made me nervous. so I checked my credit card and saw that my card had been charged for the full amount the SECOND I pressed the order button. This made me extremely nervous.

I then went on to read all the reviews which were 99% horrible experiences with Lucky Vitamin, everything from bad packaging, to not getting the right order, or just not getting the order, and even being charged 2 or 3 times for something!! So by now I am feeling pretty ** nervous about this being a scam site. Am I gonna get my **, etc.? So I call up my bank and cancel my credit card to make sure I don't get charged two or three times for the same thing.

Now here's the thing: I am in Canada, so I ordered express shipping DHL with the no custom charge option, which was pretty much the price of my order, but these items were very important to me so I figured, "What the hell." Well, I placed my order last Saturday. It is now Wednesday, and I'm pretty sure the package came yesterday, so a total of 4 days, to make it to Canada, through our ** Customs. That seems like a friggin' miracle to me.

Long story short my experience with Lucky Vitamin was ** amazing and I would recommend them to anyone assuming their experience were to go as smooth as mine, all proper items received, record timing, etc. Lucky Vitamin ** rules. It just sucks to see all these people whose experience didn't go so well. Maybe it's because I got the most expensive shipping? Or signed up for their newsletter? I dunno but whatever it was keep up the good work Lucky Vitamin. I will post pictures and receipt later if it lets me.

We have been Lucky customers for many, many years. Within the last year or so, the service has gotten far worse. They don't pack very well and items often arrive damaged, leaking, etc. My latest complaint though, is the the largest. I sent an email and asked them about their ground shipping. We get our mail at our post office box. We do not receive anything by USPS at our residence (our choice). Samantha ** replied back and said ground shipping was FedEx and the free shipping was SmartPost through USPS.

I paid nearly $40 for ground shipping on 2 very heavy packages. When I received the email notification that the package had shipped, and they had sent it USPS to the Post Office rather than by FedEx to our residence; I nearly came uncorked!! I could have gotten that anyway for free because both orders were large enough to qualify for free shipping. I have asked for a refund, probably won't get it. They seem to be ignoring me on this matter. I will probably not order from them again, it is way too frustrating!

I ordered a product (bath soap) on 6/16/16, I received the order confirmation. 2 days later I got an email that said the product was Out of Stock. I asked them to keep the order and fill it when it came in. After 1 month, I requested that the order be cancelled (I found the product on Jet.com), I received an email that the order was cancelled. Then 2 weeks later on a Sunday, I get an email that says my Order has Shipped.

I emailed back that I had cancelled the order, they confirmed that yes the order was cancelled. The next morning at 2am, I get a text from my bank that my account was overdrawn. I contact LV again and they continue to assure me that the order was cancelled and my account was not charged. The following day, Tuesday, I'm at the bank making a deposit to cover both the cost of the product, $23.45 and the $36 overdraft fee. Tuesday night, I get home from work and there's the package from LV.

I contacted them on Wednesday and told them I'd pay for the product but they need to cover the overdraft fee. Since 6/16/16 I have had correspondence with:

Russell **, Samantha, Myesha, Ayisha and Chalonda. I requested that a supervisor contact me directly; I've had enough of these emails, I want it fixed and I want it fixed now. That was a week ago, I'm still waiting for them to call me. This product (bath soap) has ended up costing me $59.45. Never again will I order from this company.

I bought 2 ** from them and was promised that I would get it by Jan 28-31. I never received the product but was charged. They were having logistic issues. Fraudulent company. I would never buy from them.

I placed an order to be shipped as a gift to a location in another state. The same day, I called to cancel the order and was told that cancelling my order was impossible unless I could track down the package at the FedEx shipping warehouse using a tracking number provided. Absolutely no reference was made about the order or cancellation process of LuckyVitamin at the time of the order.

I was stunned at the thought that Lucky Vitamin placed the tracking responsibility on me instead of with their customer service or order department. It was at that moment that I knew I had been had and that a refund was not happening easily if at all. After several unsuccessful attempts to get LuckyVitamin to issue a refund and redirect the package back to their warehouse, I did track down the package at the FedEx shipping site myself and notified LuckyVitamin of that fact. I was TWICE assured that LuckyVitamin would contact FedEx to redirect the shipment to their own warehouse and I was TWICE assured by their rep that I would receive a refund.

SIX DAYS LATER, I got an email that the order had been delivered! I spoke to Olivia the alleged supervisor and she informed me that no refund was forthcoming unless, after THREE days of the package sitting on the doorstep of the shipping address, hopefully it would still be there and hopefully FedEx could pick it up to send it back to the warehouse where, hopefully a credit/refund could be issued. That means that approx 2 weeks after placing and cancelling the order several times and after several phone assurances by reps from LuckyVitamin that the order had been cancelled and credited, I am out 75.00 and filled with frustration. I do not consider this to be a trustworthy, professional or legitimate company. NEVER, EVER AGAIN will I use or recommend this sham of an outfit.

The packaging is great, the product ordered seems to be all in check. Long delay in receiving item possibly due to customs getting involved. Paid for product plus shipping cost but was not advised of extra cost (import taxes to UK) on the online purchase, so came as a 'massive' shock with the extra charges, especially as it was very high!!

Yes I usually give companies the benefit of the doubt. But this company is just straight nonsense and unprofessional. I ordered some pre workout, and some protein. A couple days go by still no update of when they are shipping. I look at my bank statement and yes they charge my card. So I email them and I don't get a response. I call them and a women says they emailed me that there was a problem with my order, that they cancelled my order. I will never ever do business with them.

I placed an order in March 2016 to be shipped to Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It arrived at the post office requesting an additional (large) charge. When I emailed LuckyVitamin they stated, "No problem. Just refuse it and have it sent back," and they would issue a refund. I emailed after a time and they stated that they haven't received it. I checked with Canada Post and they had shipped it back on March 21, 2016, and that it had been received at LuckyVitamin's corporate warehouse in Mississauga, Ontario, and it was signed for. When I contacted LuckyVitamin they would not issue a refund! I'VE WAITED (3) MONTHS AND NO PRODUCT NOR NO REFUND! I'm out about $100.00 Canadian. BEWARE OF DEALING WITH THESE SHYSTERS.

Lucky Vitamin does not live up to its promises of standards that they profess. I was given the runaround concerning my order that I had placed with them. I did not receive my product until two months later!!! ;( They never even shot me an email to tell me that they had to place a back order. Please review the ratings about this company before doing business with them.

Where do I start? Well the order arrived after about 3 weeks, but considering it's a probiotic and heat sensitive, it would be ineffective. So I emailed LuckyVitamin 3 times with a response saying after 5 days that if the problem still exists email them again. To which they took 3 working days to reply again (they sent me an email each time saying I'd get a reply within 24 hours). So I opened a paypal dispute because they won't contact me to take the product back and get a refund. The process has taken a very long time (5 weeks) to get to the point I can get a refund.

I needed some vitamins for my family in Europe. My friend was flying to that country and would take vitamins with him. On 04/27/16 I spoke with customer service of LuckyVitamin.com and was told that if I place the order before 10:00 AM PST, it will be shipped the same day and with Two Day Expedited Shipping, I would receive it on Friday 04/29/16. I paid extra $27 to expedite shipping, instead of free shipping to get the products on time. I placed the order on 04/27/16 at 9:47 AM PST. I didn't receive my order on time and checked tracking number. Estimated delivery time was 05/02/16. I spoke with customer service and got the answer, that I placed the order after 10:00 AM PST (It is not true!). Their error cost me several hundreds of dollars, many extra hours and nerves. Before placing an order with LuckyVitamin.com, ask yourself if you want to have this experience!

I've been shopping at Lucky Vitamin for about ten years now and I have never had a problem of any kind with them. My merchandise always arrives sooner than expected and every order has been fulfilled. I wish we had a Lucky Vitamin store here in Kaua'i - it would be fun to see all of the items they carry. Oh, and they always send me a little gift with my purchase.

I had ordered some vitamins from luckyvitamin.com. They claimed to have dispatched my order, but I never received it. The tracking information showed clearly that it never reached me. These people simply claimed that I had ordered through a non-insured shipping method, and the package was lost. These guys are frauds. Never ever buy from them. Good riddance.

The only reason I even ordered from them was because they offered same day shipping. But for whatever reason, my order did not get shipped until 2 days later, even though they did create a shipping label on the same day. I told them that, and at first they tried to give me a $5 coupon for my next order. But I checked their own FAQ, and they promised to refund $5.95 if shipping is delayed. So I respond to them to let them know what their own FAQ said, and they had the nerve to tell me they did ship the product on the same day, even when the FedEx tracking clearly said the ship date was 2 days later! At this point it's not even about the $5.95 anymore, but you can clearly see this is a company that makes promises to customers it has no intention of keeping. So if you're banking on their same day shipping deal, forget it as that's not going to happen.

Ive had a TERRIBLE experience ordering from LuckyVitamin.com. TERRIBLE. First, on May 14, 2016, I ordered a product when the website said the company had 10 of them in stock. Next, they immediately charged my credit card. I received nothing from the company. Not a confirmation email. NOTHING. A few days later, I emailed LuckyVitamin.com through their website to ask about my order, because there was still no tracking number for the order. It's been several days since then. I have still received NOTHING. Not one word.

Today I called customer service, because it's been a week since my order. When I asked what was going on, the customer service person said the product is now back-ordered and won't be available until about mid-June. When I told her I was disappointed at their complete lack of communication and the fact that they had already charged my credit card, she said, sarcastically, "Sorry" and hung up. I just tried an online chat through the company's website. The chat starts out saying something like "We're here. What can we do for you?" I typed in my story. No response. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. NEVER! AND LUCKVITAMIN BETTER TAKE THIS CHARGE OFF MY CREDIT CARD.

NEVER! NEVER order anything from this company because you are going to end up being frustrated not having your package delivered! This company has absolutely poor customer service, actually the worst that I have ever seen. I placed an online order with them on May 1, 2016. I paid even $13 more to have my package shipped via priority DHL. However, after 10 days, I did not receive my package. I started calling them again and again, and each time they told me that they could not take any responsibility if the package was delayed. Now after 20 days, I am still calling them and even though they promised that they would take care of my order, you guess what!! THEY ARE LIARS!!! I am really frustrated now and I do not know what would happen to my $82 that I charged right away after placing my order! NEVER SPEND A DIME WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY! NEVER!!!

Ordered, paid, did not receive shipment. When I investigated, my shipment was sent to a post office box (not on my shipping address). Customer service refused to take responsibility for their error, and just told me they would investigate. I guess I can kiss that $30 goodbye. And LuckyVitamin can kiss my business goodbye. I'd rate you lower, if I could. You get a ZERO.

I ordered a product from LuckyVitamin but did not receive anything. When I contacted them they simply stated that the shipping method was uninsured and so they would not refund the £7.98 postage cost. They failed to provide any proof that the order had ever shipped. It seems from other reviews this is a reoccurring problem. I wish I had checked this site before ordering. I would advise you to stay away.

I placed my order 5 months back. No response from their side for months. Very disappointed & disheartening experience. I order in good faith but a very irresponsible behaviour from their side. Now they are saying, "Your order was not insured." How do I know it was dispatched? I paid by credit card & can't get my money refunded. I can't track my order and they are asking me to go to local custom. How do I know it was really dispatched? I would advise people don't go for that.

I purchased Castor Oil from LuckyVitamin.com 24 days ago and still I have not received my order. Their support not supporting to their customer at all. They only send the predefined mails with some one-liner comment. I am raising tickets since 7 day of my order but they are still saying maybe it got stuck in customs. No proper tie up with delivery partners. LuckyVitamin.com is fully fake.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Profile