LuckyVitamin.com

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

So disappointed! I ordered some lipstick online and I was disappeared. Called the customer service and was told that he could not do anything with the lost item. I have to lose the money! And he also said that choosing cheapest shipping cost is risky and has never suggested people to do that. That is not smart to do business like that! No more business with this company as well as never going to recommend friends or family to buy anything on LuckyVitamin.

Using iPhone, the PayPal screen never came up with multiple attempts. Had to use laptop. When shopping, filters did not filter items. For example, selecting women's vitamins and men's still showed up. Also selecting dairy free protein and whey protein items still showed.

I wanted to go back to the initial shopping page I was on to purchase more hair colors as clicking on continue shopping didn't bring me back to where I wanted to be. Also, using the back arrow didn't work, but had to type in the product name each time.

I used two computers to complete my order. The pages loaded VERY slowly! I would have ordered more items, if I had not lost my patience! I have ordered many times from this site, but this time, my shopping experience was less than satisfactory.

My experience with Lucky Vitamin has been great. I have made several orders and every time it has been easy and fast. I have suggested Lucky Vitamin to several friends and family members. I will continue to recommend Lucky Vitamin in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

My experience with LuckyVitamin has been wonderful, I have bought many items and so far no problems, I love the free shipping because with the savings I can purchase more! I have recommended LuckyVitamin to my friends and family. I also like the large variety of products that they carry.

This is a much easier site to use than most. I always get through the purchase very quickly, have a choice between bank card and Paypal, see good prices... and you seem usually to have what I want. Free shipping -- can't beat that. Very pleased!

As this is my first order with you, I was entitled to a 10% discount using promo code 1017 according to a drop down message box. However, I tried to enter the code 3 times and each time the message was the code was not recognized. I decided to order anyway as the price for Udderly Smooth seemed reasonable.

When I received this order the box was grossly over-packed. An item was missing and the rest of the products not in bottles were flattened to the point where they were at the point of splitting. One carton of milk was almost flat and could not be placed upright in the refrigerator as it would not stand up. Both cartons of milk had no plastic top. I sent an email to the international help department. After 3 days without a response, I chased it up. I eventually received an email telling me that an adviser had spoken to me and that the matter was resolved. The standard of customer service lets down what would be a good website.

LuckyVitamin is one of the 3 websites that I will continue to buy from because: 1) I trust the products, everything I have tried thus far has worked or helped our health, 2) free shipping, 3) the prices are reasonable where it can be afforded by families that are on strict budgets, 4) the choices are numerous, we have found things that we didn't even know were out there and I love that because knowledge is power! 5) I also think it's great to have a variety of the awesome deals and free gifts! Who doesn't love free gifts!! Thanks LuckyVitamin, We are Lucky to have found you!!!

I am a happy customer when it comes to time the order takes to reach me, and the availability of most items purchased. However, there should be somewhere on the order form that would allow to add additional items if there are still items pending shipment. Otherwise all is good.

Placed an order for individual vs. full box purchase of Mediterra bars and Beet It bars and shots, it was easy. Pleasantly surprised that Beet It was available. New client; so the success of shipping will guarantee me as a go-ahead client. Product pricing seems reasonable. Hoping Go Cubes are being considered and available soon.

Lots of healthy product, and easy online order system. Easy to use and clear description. But the gluten free baking mix is not as cheap as Walmart ones, will appreciate more affordable gluten free products. The systems seems to update quickly, as the coffee was in back order yesterday and becomes available today, so good job. Thank you.

Website is easy to use, prices are reasonable, shipment generally fairly quick -- was not pleased with an herbal mask I purchased last year which appeared old and stale, so I returned it and I think I was refunded less than I had paid for it with no explanation [that did not make me a happy customer].

I have been ordering from LuckyVitamin for many years, at least five and have yet had one thing go wrong. Great pricing, expedient delivery and the abundant selection of product to choose from keeps me a happy and a returning customer.

Always a fantastic selection at the best prices! I save so much money shopping for my health and wellness products! I recommend LuckyVitamin to everyone and they always thank me. I give LuckyVitamin gift certificates as birthday gifts to family members to help them make healthier choices and they become committed customers.

I have been a customer for many years now. Love the ease of the website, love the products! I have always been satisfied with the products I have ordered, and I love the little free gifts that are sometimes included. Easy to find what I need, and the products are healthy and great! Thank you.

The Heart Miracle product has been very helpful in helping me to maintain my blood pressure, which why I reordered it. I was buying each one of the ingredients separately. This is working so much better. I have been using the green food for years. It is a lot better than having to get each items as whole. I always feel great, light, alert and more energetic. These product are great for a healthy lifestyle.

I rely on ** to relieve muscle stiffness and spasm but it is not licensed for sale within GB. LuckyVitamin have been the best priced provider I can find online. Each shipment has been priced as promised and delivered on or before schedule. I can only recommend them highly!! I also recommend ** highly but do research it online (there is lots of info available) as it needs to be handled with a little care.

I was disappointed when you canceled my backorder on a previous order for Inflama Care by Planetary Herbals, then saw you had it in stock but the price was higher for the same thing! The rest of the order was easy to place.

Great price on the hard to find protein I use! Also found a few other things I didn't know I needed, but clearly do! Though this is my first visit to LuckyVitamin, I'm sure to be back. I see other things I buy from other sources, and the prices here, on some of them are better. I'm all about saving $.

I am always happy with the ordering from you. I think you are great. It would be nice if I could get some coupons once in a while. I just love your products and will always used them. I am order for my son so he like your vitamins too.

First time to order from this web page. I seen good reviews and decide to give it a try. I just order Applied Nutrition - Green Tea Fat Burner - 90 Softgels to help with my diet and I'm just hoping it work for me. So far it was easy to order and the checkout was really quick.

I tried to apply discount code you sent me with last order and your customer service rep could not walk me thru it so the discount code did not work. Why send me a code with my order if it is no good?

Thank you for listing the allergens that are avoided in the making of different products! Since I'm allergic to several things, that was very helpful in making my selections. I also enjoy the easy access to the ingredient list. Thanks!

I see that the product pricing is great and the website is very easy to navigate and the checkout process works just fine even if I have to use the browser back button to change some data in the previous screens. Good Job!

I am ordering insect repellant for my daughter's outdoor wedding in August. We will provide the Ben's Insect Repellent Wipes as part of welcome bags. We've researched the products and prices. LuckyVitamin is the best price and ordering has been very easy!

The process was pretty easy. I didn't appreciate having similar products on the list as I almost accidentally ordered the similar product instead of what I actually wanted (i.e. black currant oil showing up when I actually wanted black seed oil). There is a huge difference between the two products even though they have the first word as the same - black. The prices are a little cheaper than competitors and coupled with the free shipping made for my decision to try LuckyVitamin. Thanks!

Very easy to navigate the site and narrow down selections using the filters. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for pretty quickly. The only complaint I have is how many pop-ups ads there are and how that interferes with loading products. Of course, that could just be my old computer! Other than that, my experience was quick and easy!

I felt that it was easy to navigate the website. It was easy and quick to place my order. I was glad that there was a PayPal option so I didn't have to get my card out of my wallet. Overall a very nice experience. Prices are also great! I'm first trying a few things before I put it on autoship.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Profile