1.7/5 (38 ratings)

About LuckyVitamin.com

Lucky Vitamin is your online health shop. When it comes to living a healthy life and finding products that will help you reach your wellness goals, Lucky Vitamin is the place to go. We offer a wide variety of products, from aromatherapy and cleansings, to teas and coffees. No matter what your wellness goals are, you can rest assured that at Lucky Vitamin you will be able to obtain products that will assist you in your journey towards happy wellness. Contact us today!

LuckyVitamin.com Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2011

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Original review: March 8, 2022

Order on line while I was in Miami Florida visiting my son and the order arrived on time via mail. I am trying this vitamin and within 3 months I will see the effect results. If the results are satisfactory then I will order this vitamin again.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

Have been taking this for 2 yrs, immediate detox results! Now my daughter takes it for her endometriosis, within a month she has seen positive results! Highly recommended to anyone who wants to detox their body from harmful metals put in food and other products.

Get buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

Go Veggie! Grated Parmesan Style Topping is a wonderful alternative to other Parmesan Cheese's. It has a sharp, cheese taste that is a good addition to many foods and soups. Lucky Vitamin offers this product at a low price and their customer service cannot be beat!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

While I am a regular satisfied customer and LV member my most recent experience was not without an unusual obstacle. I understand that there may be higher than usual business and shortage issues of certain items as a result of the current extenuating circumstances, I experienced an unusual number of backordered items. Fully one third of the items ordered were unavailable. Up to this review since my first order with Luckyvitamins over ten years ago, this is the first time I have rated my experience less than 5 stars. I truly hope that it's the only one. I cannot think of a single other company that has consistently provided better service than Luckyvitamins.

Original review: May 18, 2022

They said my package is gonna come to my address between 10-16 or the month and it never did. Support says it can take 1-4 extra weeks. Tracking shows it was only shipped from the US for a week now and nothing changes. You shouldn’t mention wrong dates and have to give actual time it can take. Now I don’t know when it will arrive.

Original review: March 31, 2022

Lucky Vitamins sent my order to my billing address in NH instead of my shipping address in FL. Customer service said I entered my zip code wrong. I asked them to reship to me. The answer was a simple No so I asked that they drop my LV10 membership. My email was not answered even though the email was assigned a case number.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I will never order from Lucky Vitamin again! Terrible customer service. I updated my address (shipping and billing) and placed an order on Dec 31, 2021, order #** in the amount of $68.18 Noticed that I did not receive it on Jan, 20th so logged back in to my account to check the status. Their system failed to update my new shipping address so they sent the order to my old address. Tried their online chat to resolve and request a refund or for it to be resent to my current address. They refused stating to check the old address (I live in a different state) and stated they can't modify an order after it was sent or processed which was not the issue. They are refusing to resend or give a refund for a product that I have not received due to an error that occurred with their system.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

Out €161.00. Over $250 us funds. While making a film in Dublin Ireland. I ordered some products from Lucky vitamin. I kept calling and emailing asking where my order was. They lost the package. When I called or emailed it would take days to get back to me. They just kept repeating that it was on the way or when they receive the package back they will refund me. How can I return something I never received. This company took my money and never sent the product. Nor will they process an apology or refund. They are corrupt and shady.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2022

I ordered honey from them more than a month and it was never delivered. Contact them several times. They don't respond just rest assured and nothing happen. Also asked them to refund but it is as you talk to diff person. This behavior is con people do. Don't fall victim to them as I unfortunately did.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

I ordered a product from them in Mid Sept 2021. About a month later (mid October), I wanted to return it for a refund - I have 60 days to do so (per their policy). I requested the return and immediately got the Return Merch Authorization (RMA). I went to USPS that day. So I returned it (shipped) within 32 days - sent product back on Oct 19th, 2021. It arrived in Berlin, WI on October 28, 2021 - then it did NOT move since today (01-07-2022). I kept checking the tracking number and last data point was November 19, 2021 and STILL in Berlin, WI then and today!!

I contacted LuckyVitamin @ early December and explained to them what happened - basically their carrier they use (FedEx Smartpost) failed. I asked for a refund since it was obvious that this package is lost. They looked into for about a week or two and said it was out of their hands because of their 60-Day Return Policy. I told them it was NOT my fault that the carrier lost the package and still stuck in WI. I did return it within 32 days - well under the 60 Days. They still said NO. Been trying for past two weeks to resolved this but no good. I cannot file a claim with FedEx because the Company must do so (Smartpost rules). They won't even do that. So, I am out the package and my money!! Do NOT do business with these people at Luckyvitamin.com.

LuckyVitamin.com author review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

LuckyVitamin is an online vitamin and supplement store based in Pennsylvania. Since 2004, LuckyVitamin has offered discount prices on health items like vitamins, personal care, herbs, beauty and even food. They also carry supplements to help you with health goals like weight loss and fitness.

• One-stop shop: LuckyVitamin has a wide selection to promote a healthy lifestyle, including luxury beauty, natural pet treats, water purification systems, natural home care, baby and child health and gift options.

• Auto-shipping: LuckyVitamin offers auto-ship on select products you use on a regular basis. You simply select what you want to subscribe to and how often you’d like to receive it. Not only are items available at a slight discount when you choose to auto-ship, but you’ll never need to worry about running out of your favorite vitamins and supplements again.

• Earn rewards points: When you sign up for their Lucky Rewards program, you accrue points on every purchase. You can redeem these for discounts on future orders.

• Personalized recommendations: If you’re having trouble making a decision about which product is right for you, chat with LuckyVitamin customer service representatives. If you have a few days to wait, you can also send a message to a licensed naturopathic doctor who will provide free and customized suggestions based on your health concerns or answer specific questions.

• Money-back guarantee: All of your purchases at LuckyVitamin are covered by a 90-day, money-back guarantee. You can even return things you’ve opened and tried, for any reason; you just pay return shipping. LuckyVitamin’s brand can be returned up to one year after purchase.

by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Information