4.49/5
Based on 3,323 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Lucky Vitamin is your online health shop. When it comes to living a healthy life and finding products that will help you reach your wellness goals, Lucky Vitamin is the place to go. We offer a wide variety of products, from aromatherapy and cleansings, to teas and coffees. No matter what your wellness goals are, you can rest assured that at Lucky Vitamin you will be able to obtain products that will assist you in your journey towards happy wellness. Contact us today!

BBBB Rating
View More View More

9392 LuckyVitamin.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 19, 2018

There were no coupon codes that worked for my order. It said since I already placed an order, I could not use them or they are for first time orders only. The products I ordered were cheaper on iHerb, so next time I will be getting them from there since my coupon codes don't work - to bring your prices down. You need coupons for repeat customers.

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 19, 2018

The service is so quick! The products are always in good condition, and are quality products. I've gotten food, baking ingredients, and vitamins so far. Their site is easy to use. I've had no need yet to send anything back. The only complaint I have is that they are not very ecological. They sometimes send a tiny bottle of vitamins in a huge box with too much packing material. I find this wasteful and unnecessary. Other than that, they seem to be one of the best companies I have found to order from.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I started using Lucky when they were the first to restock Jarrow Mastic Gum that had been out of stock from the manufacturer. This is a critical herb for me. Jarrow works better than any other brand. Lucky also delivers much quicker than their 2 competitors.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I am totally impressed with LuckyVitamin - prices, product availability, rapid website response, easy check-out, the works - until I get to shipping costs. At least LuckyVitamin do ship to Hawai`i, unlike at least one other supplier I know of, who do not. You see, I find it hard to understand why, when many products are flown to their destination area on the mainland (eg: east coast to west coast at standard rates or free), such huge surcharges are applied to shipments to Hawai`i, when it is no further than the trans-continental distance. When a shipping charge is 50% of a simple basic order value, one has to stop and ask why - and whether to actually place the order. That feeling of "It's a gotcha" isn't a pleasant one. That aspect apart, LuckyVitamin gets my vote as competitive and efficient.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I always receive my order complete and in a timely manner. I love the free samples and discounts that you offer. The beet juice that I order is never broken and all of the health items that I get have been great.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Original review: June 18, 2018

My primary reason for going to LuckyVitamin was the price advertised for your products. The website was easy to navigate and in addition to having excellent prices in comparison to others, you had a promo for first time customers and an additional incentive for auto ship. I just ordered so don't have much else to say but so far, I'm very pleased.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I’ve been shopping at this site for a couple of years now, so why don’t I have enough points to help with the order? When I’m completing the order I see promo codes. Where do I get those. I’ll still be back, but as a loyal customer I’ll like to feel like I’m getting some kind’ve discount.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I started my order last night but it would not allow me to place a single now order... I kept trying and after a few attempts I then decided to chat but no one available. I have been using Lucky Vitamins for a long time because it was so easy friendly to order and at my age that is important. I prefer not to auto ship as I am on a budget and try to do smart shopping. I often check your site for bargains. I decided to go through Retail Me Not and see if it made a difference. I did get my order in today. Have not heard from your chat yet. Not pleased with my experience.

Original review: June 18, 2018

Love your company and the reasonable prices, however I have waited to order this product because it's always backordered. Of course all the coupons and discounts are expired when it finally comes time to order it! No worries. I will still keep ordering!

Original review: June 18, 2018

Easy ordering, great discount and an overall perfect experience. Will definitely be reordering from this site when the time comes. Free shipping is also a great bonus. Look forward to returning soon to buy some more of these great natural products.

Original review: June 17, 2018

Your company/website always has whatever I'm looking for. The prices are very reasonable & love the autoship, I save even more! The webpage itself is very easy to negotiate. All in all a good experience with no frustration. Keep up the great work!

Original review: June 17, 2018

AminoSculpt - I like this product. I have been using it for years and this is the cheapest I have found it. The product's consistency is not dependable however. The bottle's contents vary from very dark to much lighter. They explain this might happen.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I order rather infrequently, but pretty much the same items every time. With changes & updating, that happen so often these days, I have not once not been able to find my info and get my order placed seamlessly. Hurray for a company that is not only keeping up with trends & developments in the natural health & foods industries, but that also ensures an ordering system that is simple & easy for people like me to get what we need. I love the suggested items, the record of past orders, the articles & the opportunity to chat online. Great job, way better than other sites I visit more often including Amazon.

Original review: June 16, 2018

This was my first order and I was totally satisfied with my shopping experience!! Fast, educational and fun!!! I'll be back to order more and look further into more products and brands!!! I'll recommend friends and family to visit and shop soon!!!

Original review: June 15, 2018

This is at least the third time I have ordered for my wife. No difficulty encountered. Thanks. If I learn of someone who wants Tom's deodorant, I will gladly recommend Tom's. I cannot recall how she came upon this product: however, she has stuck with this product.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Excellent experience with online shopping on your website. Prices are very competitive. Mostly cheaper than other popular websites. Things were easy to locate. Checkout was easy. Keep up the good work. Will shop again and recommend to family and friends.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I used a 20% of coupon, but then noticed I no longer qualified for free shipping. So really got 10% in total. Bit disappointed and felt a bit mislead, but did get 10% off. Used coupon “NEW4U2018”. Received coupon via email and did not see anything about no free shipping. I did go ahead with purchase since I got 10% off.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Several quality products to choose from. The website is very easy to navigate. The prices are excellent. The shipping is very fast. LuckyVitamin customer service is there for you and their services is very predictable. I am a repeat customer, many times over. Very satisfied!

Original review: June 14, 2018

This was my first time at LuckyVitamin and I am so glad I found it! I will be back to buy all of my specialty items. So much more affordable here and easy to get. I struggle finding items in my rural area. Thank you!

Original review: June 13, 2018

Last time I ordered from LV, the choice of shipping options was poorly presented, and my immediate email and telephone attempts to rectify my erroneous choice fell on deaf - or at least incapable - ears. Being of limited mobility, retrieval of the previous shipment from the P.O. in winter proved a challenge. (The tracking information indicated that the shipper had stipulated that it must be retrieved by the recipient - me - and could NOT simply be delivered to my door!!!) This time, the shipping choice was clear as a bell, and I can. I hope for much smoother results.

Original review: June 13, 2018

My ordering experience went well and I located most products/brands I was seeking. Prices were mostly competitive. I would prefer all items to load without having to hit the load more tab. I wish Lucky Vitamin pages loaded faster which has always slowed down my ordering process and I have a very fast internet connection.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Absolutely love this website. Being halfway around the world it comes very quick and you can watch the movements in the tracking system. So much range and easy to find. Never had so much fun ordering healthy food and supplements online. Thanks LuckyVitamin.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I like the website overall design, as well as multiple classification options in addition to search. Product selection is wonderful. Check-out is easy, straightforward, convenient, and fast. I like multiple payment options. A room for minor improvement would be adding "EPA" into classification of fish oil products and making search bar within a brand more visible.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I'm a happy customer. If there is ever an issue, it's resolved quickly and easily. Glad I found this site. So many great products that I can't find elsewhere and ones that are available elsewhere are more expensive. Your prices are great!

Original review: June 12, 2018

I had a difficult time to get onto your website. I have attempted several times in the past couple of days. Unable to sign in until I selected an item to purchase. I was still unable to see my history. When I selected the product to purchase, I had no issues. It was an easy process. I would suggest your technical support team check out the site for any underlying issues.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Happened upon this site looking for wheatgrass juice powder. LuckyVitamin had the best price by far. Bought a bunch of supplements and vegan treats while I was there. Will come back again. Very excited to get my box of goodness.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Comparison: Shopped other online sites as well as stores and LuckyVitamin has the best prices available for Gaia Turmeric Supreme. Love the option of automatic shipping, plus they offer free shipping as well. How could I go wrong!! Look forward to shopping here in the future for more of my health needs.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I live rurally and like to support local businesses but your costs make you my go to for certain vitamins and supplements. I would love to see you carry EMS Soy Powder in vanilla. My husband prefers the brand and we would order through you if possible.

Original review: June 11, 2018

My experience with LuckyVitamin has been fantastic! Like any shopping online, you can be hesitant buying from a store you've never used before (and in my case even more nerve wracking as I need your products shipped internationally). However, I was blown away with the quality of your products and product availability as it's one of the only places I can get what I need. I need premier protein (as prescribed by my doctor) because I'm a bariatric patient and will need vitamins for the rest of my life. I can't see myself shopping anywhere else as all my items came on time and were in perfect condition. Will definitely be recommending this site to others, especially those in Australia who need a good vitamin and nutrition store.

Original review: June 11, 2018

always fast and reliable service. LuckyVitamin has a stock that leaves out the dangerous stuff. It appears to have an sustainable and green awareness, that I support. Since I discovered LuckyVitamin I have placed my orders for Sun Bum sunscreen here.

LuckyVitamin.com expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

LuckyVitamin is an online vitamin and supplement store based in Pennsylvania. Since 2004, LuckyVitamin has offered discount prices on health items like vitamins, personal care, herbs, beauty and even food. They also carry supplements to help you with health goals like weight loss and fitness.

• One-stop shop: LuckyVitamin has a wide selection to promote a healthy lifestyle, including luxury beauty, natural pet treats, water purification systems, natural home care, baby and child health and gift options.

• Auto-shipping: LuckyVitamin offers auto-ship on select products you use on a regular basis. You simply select what you want to subscribe to and how often you’d like to receive it. Not only are items available at a slight discount when you choose to auto-ship, but you’ll never need to worry about running out of your favorite vitamins and supplements again.

• Earn rewards points: When you sign up for their Lucky Rewards program, you accrue points on every purchase. You can redeem these for discounts on future orders.

• Personalized recommendations: If you’re having trouble making a decision about which product is right for you, chat with LuckyVitamin customer service representatives. If you have a few days to wait, you can also send a message to a licensed naturopathic doctor who will provide free and customized suggestions based on your health concerns or answer specific questions.

• Money-back guarantee: All of your purchases at LuckyVitamin are covered by a 90-day, money-back guarantee. You can even return things you’ve opened and tried, for any reason; you just pay return shipping. LuckyVitamin’s brand can be returned up to one year after purchase.

• Best for: people who want to supplement their diets or live a natural lifestyle and those with specific health concerns.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Information