4.53/5
Based on 4,697 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Lucky Vitamin is your online health shop. When it comes to living a healthy life and finding products that will help you reach your wellness goals, Lucky Vitamin is the place to go. We offer a wide variety of products, from aromatherapy and cleansings, to teas and coffees. No matter what your wellness goals are, you can rest assured that at Lucky Vitamin you will be able to obtain products that will assist you in your journey towards happy wellness. Contact us today!

BBBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 20, 2018

9138 LuckyVitamin.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 20, 2018

LuckyVitamin has all of today's products at a great price, and when items are on back order they let you know when the item is taking too long to come in and they will not charge you for that item up front. Thanks LV.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 20, 2018

I like that it is very convenient, has great sales, and the quality is outstanding. I especially like the free shipping. This is a fantastic company. My piano teacher informed me about this company and a great product, Gabriel foundation makeup that she uses. I look forward to doing business in the future. Thanks for your outstanding service.

Original review: April 20, 2018

First time here, I hope I´ll receive it fine in Brazil. Just know the website now, it's easy to find items. I hope you can send me some discount coupon. And also that one day you'll open a Shop in Brazil.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Enjoy doing business on this site... They are progressive and offer good products and good service... Recommend to anyone that want a quality company to do business with. If you check the site weekly you will find some good deals as well.

Original review: April 20, 2018

This was my first visit to the site and I ended up making a purchase once I compared prices against my regular source! I found good prices, a great variety of products, and easy to understand (and well-priced) shipping options.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Original review: April 20, 2018

My first shopping experience on LuckyVitamin was great. You have a huge range of products and the pricing is pretty competitive for most items. One little glitch that kept happening: the "Add to Cart" button was a tad overzealous - multiple times I clicked to add an item to my list, and it added it to the cart instead. But no big deal. I just had to refresh the page, add it to list again, and go to the cart and delete the item. Happened with about 6-8 products today. But still very happy overall. Would recommend to a friend. Looking forward to receiving my first bundle. Thank you.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I was very happy with the price on the tea I drink everyday... I love it. And even though I was unable to find the brand of vitamin D3 I used to order from here, I found an equal and maybe better choice to order.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Applied a Valid discount code that was Ok, but bill didn't go through--it just kept recycling. After a couple minutes I tried the order a second time and you wouldn't approve the discount code because this was the second usage of the number. Therefore no discount.

Original review: April 19, 2018

Love shopping at LuckyVitamin! Whatever I need, I can look it up under "Health Concerns, Specialties or Goals" and I am given several recommendations and various prices for products. Thank you LuckyVitamin for offering us so many choices at awesome prices!

Original review: April 19, 2018

I am happy with the products I am able to order. It took a bit for me to try and manage my auto ship accounts so I don't have so many individual boxes and can combine more items in the big box I get. I tried to get things set on certain days, and hope now the items will ship together at appropriate frequencies. Thank you for this wonderful service and the chance to get the specialty items I order.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Placed an order, within 30 seconds realized one item was wrong. Sent an email giving correct number, said response within 24 hours, they never responded and sent wrong item, sure they will correct but who wants to wait?

Original review: April 18, 2018

This is my first time ordering through this website and I hope this experience is good for me and more importantly I hope the product is of quality as it endorsed. I have used the Petal Fresh Scalp Treatment Shampoo. It is very good! I recommend the product.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I needed to research and compare products, both ingredients and prices, and your site is BRILLIANT for this, thanks so much. I don't do a lot of international ordering, I usually buy as local as possible, but the savings on this product made it highly worthwhile. Thanks.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I have made my first order. A very huge healthy shop online. I have chosen a bit of everything and hope to come back with a new order. I have to say that translation to Spanish is not very accurate but enough to understand everything. Happy with the shopping experience anyway.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I love coming here to find the products that I use the most for the best prices. I recommend this to everyone I know who are looking for a vast amount of pure, and sometimes, hard to find items. I love LUCKYVITAMIN!!!

Original review: April 18, 2018

As always very reasonable prices with a variety of brands to choose from. Site very easy to navigate. Fast delivery even with free standard shipping and well packaged to ensure nothing breaks... Thanks Lucky for making my life a little bit easier... Ya'll are the best.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Lucky’s prices are very reasonable and I appreciate that they tell me they appreciate my business! They always have the products I want in stock. And it’s a very convenient process to order and have it shipped directly to me.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I always have a great shopping experience at LuckyVitamin.com. Your prices are competitive and make it so convenient to find all the products I love in one place. I will continue to come back for these reasons. Always a happy customer.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Easy to reorder. Easy website, fast delivery. Will continue to order. I will try to recommend to friends on Facebook also. Maybe send out some coupons for the item that I purchase. Hard to find this item I order in stores and the flavor I purchase.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I have ordered from you before and I was very happy with delivery times and most importantly the ease of navigating your website to find the products. Definitely I would recommend you to a friend as your pricing is in Australian dollars and the free postage of over $100.00 purchase.

Original review: April 18, 2018

So glad you carry these... It was a pleasure ordering from Lucky. Very simple and quick and I even got a 10% off for first time shopper so I will be back. Thanks again!!! There was also no tax since I'm in Florida.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I haven't been able to find the Svelte Banana Creme Protein Shake for a better price! Our local retailer stopped carrying this flavor! The site was easy to use and check out was quick. Reward Program is a nice touch too and free shipping made this purchase a plus for me! Will be shopping here again.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Your nag screens are over the top! You can hardly order anything. It looks like you are even trying to trick the customer in certain ways. So frustrating. I don't want to do on-line business with you again. Will call in our orders from now on.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Website is easy to navigate. Reordering is easy. It could be easier though. Instead of having to go into each order, it would be nice if you could click and it would open the order from the drop down menu. The free shipping is huge and the gifts are always nice.

Original review: April 17, 2018

The website is easy to navigate and the prices make eating and being healthy affordable! Once I get my products and see how the rest of the transaction goes, I will gladly sign up for auto-ship. Thank you for offering a great service.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I trust LuckyVitamin and like to order from them. The prices are fair (I guess). I have referred you to a friend and I am sure she will order from you also. I will order again in the future, as I am sure she will do so too.

Original review: April 17, 2018

The website is easy to use with a great search function. Allowed me to find the product I was looking for at a great price. The promo code came in handy, making the overall purchase experience quick, easy and a great value.

Original review: April 17, 2018

LuckyVitamin has the best prices on the web for health products. I've searched high and low and find myself back to LuckyVitamin. Thanks so much for such an easy and simple transaction. LuckyVitamin makes buying online easy!

Original review: April 17, 2018

I have to admit that everyone on your support group is wonderful. I've had a few hiccups, and EVERYTHING is always handled with extreme care. Most companies have terrible support where they do NOT know about the products being utilized. Here, they know the products very well. I am proud to be a LuckyVitamin customer, and ALWAYS share my experience and advice to my friends to utilized your products. Have a wonderful day.

Original review: April 17, 2018

My parents and I have been ordering products from this site for a little while now and are usually more than satisfied with everything. My daughter has severe rheumatoid arthritis and I treat her all naturally which can get quite costly, being able to order her supplements here has saved me a lot of money. There was an issue with a delivery being damaged and had to deal with that but it all worked out good in the end. Overall very satisfied with everything, customer service could use a little improvement as it was slow and kind of tedious to deal with. In the end everything always works out good. We will continue to order from this company as long as we can. :)

LuckyVitamin.com expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

LuckyVitamin is an online vitamin and supplement store based in Pennsylvania. Since 2004, LuckyVitamin has offered discount prices on health items like vitamins, personal care, herbs, beauty and even food. They also carry supplements to help you with health goals like weight loss and fitness.

• One-stop shop: LuckyVitamin has a wide selection to promote a healthy lifestyle, including luxury beauty, natural pet treats, water purification systems, natural home care, baby and child health and gift options.

• Auto-shipping: LuckyVitamin offers auto-ship on select products you use on a regular basis. You simply select what you want to subscribe to and how often you’d like to receive it. Not only are items available at a slight discount when you choose to auto-ship, but you’ll never need to worry about running out of your favorite vitamins and supplements again.

• Earn rewards points: When you sign up for their Lucky Rewards program, you accrue points on every purchase. You can redeem these for discounts on future orders.

• Personalized recommendations: If you’re having trouble making a decision about which product is right for you, chat with LuckyVitamin customer service representatives. If you have a few days to wait, you can also send a message to a licensed naturopathic doctor who will provide free and customized suggestions based on your health concerns or answer specific questions.

• Money-back guarantee: All of your purchases at LuckyVitamin are covered by a 90-day, money-back guarantee. You can even return things you’ve opened and tried, for any reason; you just pay return shipping. LuckyVitamin’s brand can be returned up to one year after purchase.

• Best for: people who want to supplement their diets or live a natural lifestyle and those with specific health concerns.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Information