LuckyVitamin.com

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

In reference to my first order to LuckyVitamin. I ordered 14 boxes of Digestive Advantage. I was notified that there would be a delay in shipment. Shortly afterwards, I was notified that LuckyVitamin would ship one box and complete the order when backorder was filled. The 13 boxes to fill the balance of my order was shipped starting on Feb 28, 2017. On Mar 1 the order departed FedEx and by Mar 3 arrived at next FedEx. It then departed to the USPS. It then took from Mar 4 to Mar 17 for delivery. So it took approx. two weeks to leave the Mpls/St. Paul area. If this is your method of shipment, I don't believe I should tolerate this type of delivery.

Ordered something for my dog and some things for the people. I like the broad selection of brands as I use specific brands that I know have good nonChinese quality. Will be ordering again. Website ended up cheaper than ebay and had a promo from previous order which really helped.

You have an amazing website with such great prices. You beat Amazon and other shopping websites by a lot! I will continue ordering products from you. I can price compare and see what ingredients are as I am very strict about ingredients as I have allergies. Thanks for continuing to offer the best products out there. Have referred a lot of friends to your website too.

For now it's a good experience, because it's so easy to find a product and easy to buy it. The prices are best on market, and the description and the photos of each product are pretty clear. Last year I was on Denver but they say me you only sell online. So this is the first experience to buy online.

There are many things I like about ordering from LuckyVitamin. The search feature is great! It was easy to find the items I wanted to order, and it was easy to complete the order and pay! I like that I have options for paying, especially that one of the options is PayPal. I like that many items come in different sizes and I can buy large or small depending on my needs. I like that I can earn points to receive rewards. I used a reward today!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Very nice, simple to use website. What I like most are discounts - first time 10% and autoship 15% - that allow me to try the best quality product (this way l can know whether it works for me or not, rather than having to try a cheaper, less reputable manufacturer that would leave me guessing if ingredients listed are actually used). Wish you sold Blue Leaf Tea.

Great prices, showing in CAD and appreciate free shipping to Canada on orders over $99 CAD and the option to prepay the duties and taxes - an option I chose. This is my first order so can only comment on the order process - but so far so good! Very satisfied. Looking forward to receiving my order! Thank you.

I have been shopping on LuckyVitamin for years and have always found a great selection of products. Shipping is always very swift and in all these years I have never had to contact customer service. Great site and great service. And I always love the coupons and freebies!

Great buying experience! They have what I need and at a great price. Delivery is fast as well. I found the Nature's Plus Life Source Gold I like. I was taking a regular fish oil when I started shopping LuckyVitamin.com and found an eco-smart alternative with calamari oil. A great sustainable source by Carlson. Great product.

You had the best price for Peri-Gum, beating the company even! Thanks, the online purchase and free shipping above $99 helped a lot in us making our decision to buy from LuckyVitamin! The process was quick and efficient, with no hiccups or problems. We appreciate that you ship to Canada also!

Very easy website. Can't wait to get my product, I will order more products for sure, interested in weight loss and blood pressure, also my mom has inflammation issues really bad, need help combatting that issue. Dad has COPD not sure what is good for that issue.

I do most of my shopping online and LuckyVitamin makes it so easy! I can add or delete items to my automatic re-order, and the format of the web page is especially helpful. There are so many items to choose from also, and the information provided about each item helps me choose carefully. I never have a problem when ordering from LuckyVitamin. Good job!

First time using your site. Had a question and customer service person was polite and answered question clearly. Now the test is to see what product ships and if it is the correct product. I would suggest that you add a "note" section to order form so customers can ask or let you know questions on order.

None of the stores in my area carry the South of France soaps any longer and I was so pleased to find them on your website and with such great prices. First order. I look forward to ordering more in the future.

LuckyVitamin is the first place I look for vitamins, supplements and all health and nutrition. The website is easy to navigate and free shipping on orders of $50 or more equates to a big savings in gas alone. Also they have an auto ship monthly which saves time.

I always find great deals at LuckyVitamin. The hard part is sticking to what I came for and not adding a bunch of other stuff because I can't pass up the deals. Customer service is awesome too. Always an immediate replacement or refund, no questions asked. That's pretty rare to find anymore.

Initially your website said that I was entitled to free shipping. And the total reflected that. When I applied the discount, I was then charged $5.95 for shipping and the charge was about $1.00 more. Just frustrating.

I've been taking Turmeric for about 6 months. It is the only thing I have ever tried (acupuncture, essential oils, physical therapy, Rx) that has made a difference in my hip pain (bursitis supposedly). My hip has been pain free after beginning this supplement. I give it high marks.

Never any problems when ordering online. Items shipped quickly and always have email updates. Items are backed professionally and always includes the invoice and a free sample. Out of all of my orders, each and every time was always correct.

Your pricing is very competitive, and delivery is fast. This was a great shopping experience. Website navigation is fast and easy as well. Even back ordered items arrive quickly. Although, I would like to see more coupons in my emails.

I have been looking for organic green cleaning supplies and came across a site that had what I needed. The price was fair, however, shipping was high despite the amount I was going to spend. Then I came to LuckyVitamin. Not only was there free shipping after spending $47, the prices in most cases were cheaper! Checkout was a breeze as PayPal is available as one of the payment methods. I continued shopping once I made my order and was pleasantly surprised at the many products that are available for me as well as my wife.

I ordered 11 bags of flour and they weren't packed tight enough. One bag came open and flour was all over the other bags. I called customer service and they refunded the cost of the bag that broke and apologized for the packing.

I have not ordered from LuckyVitamin for several years and have since moved and changed my email address, but my experience has always been very positive. Whether I was ordering vitamins, essential oils or Braggs ACV, I have always received first rate service.

I don't give a 5 stars because there were some stuff I was looking for (ex. Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap, Lavender, 32 Fluid Ounce) and I couldn't find them. Either they are in smaller quantity and pricier or they are nowhere to be found. Besides that I got free shipping and even found a $5 promotional online for extra discount. Overall great experience!

I have just made an order for an item I often buy and am impressed by the un-inflated prices combined with free international postage. I also like the fact that I can prepay all import taxes and avoid paying huge administrative fees. Quick and painless. Now fingers crossed.

I called to track the order as the tracking link on your webpage was not working & I had not received any other emails. The hold was very long so I left a callback # & message but received a cancel email instead & I did not want to cancel my order. I have reordered & saw everything was in stock so it was not due to back order issue. I am giving it another try & hope I do not get 2 orders but do get what I have ordered... Thank you.

I had a great experience ordering from LuckyVitamin, as I always do. I am a health nut and a thrifty shopper, and LuckyVitamin is my absolute favorite source of healthy products, and sometimes the only place that carries my favorites. I love the design of the website. It makes this a fun, happy place to shop.

Job well done. Am a new customer and yet to receive my orders, however, comparing the items available via your website along with the quoted prices are indeed very competitive. Now all that remains to be seen and experienced is the affecting the delivery at the promised time without any damages. Great choice, good pricing and easy navigation.

The drop downs in the address fields would not seem to 'hold' my selection. I had to go back and change these two times. Also, I checked the mid level shipping and when order went through it had checked the base level. I would like to be able to amend this as I require insurance and quick delivery. A little disappointing particularly as this is my first order with Lucky! Thank you.

Great experience purchasing. Used shoprunner seamlessly. Site easy to navigate. Like the selection of items and I like the fact that that were online coupons for added savings. Saw negative feedback online so I hope that those issues were over exaggerated.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Profile