LuckyVitamin.com

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ordering process easy. I did a Google search looking for the desert essence blemish stick for the lowest price and also looking for a company with free shipping. I not only got the blemish stick but was also able to order the organic shampoos which are hard to find in the store. Thank you. :-)

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered 5 or 6 salt lamps last year and they were beautifully packaged, of excellent quality and arrived in top order. This is why I am doing business with them again. As we all strive to obtain or maintain our best health, I am happy that LuckyVitamin is there to support me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

After ordering from LuckyVitamin for approximately a year, I am still receiving consistent service, consistent quality and pricing. I worked for a vitamin company for 15 years so understand how much it means to make supplements affordable while helping people to get and stay healthy. Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Good, great price, free shipping. No travel to Walmart. NO WASTE OF GAS. Stay at home and wait for delivery. Hope to use this site more often for other needs as well. Keep up the good work and you will have me as a customer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Always enjoy doing business with LuckyVitamin. A friend recommended it to me some time ago and I'm happy she did. Product great and fast accurate shipping. You'll love this company. It's a much better value than driving to a store, wasting your time and gas and Lucky Vitamin is a better value than regular stores.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am not tech savvy but I find this portal easy to use. Clear instructions from shopping to payment. One snag though is the offer for new customer. After I applied the code, then was told that the item does not qualify. Wished it was listed upfront.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

As a simple consumer, I feel very lucky to have access to Lucky Vitamin's discounts on some of my favorite products. Some that are not even sold Minnesota stores. They are less expensive and very consistent in their service. Thanks for making me feel so lucky.

All I had to do was type the vitamin name and it came up; with a number of choices. I had used LuckyVitamin in a while and there was no problem getting in. Price choices were also good. I will shop here more often.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was ok. I just had to really read and reread and make sure I had what I really wanted. It just a matter of knowing how to order and understanding exactly what had to be done. Not really internet savvy. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is the third time I have ordered This product (Joint Juice) from LuckyVitamin. You can't beat the price or quick service/shipping. This product actually works. I have used capsules and pills, but this liquid works much better than all of the others. Plus it tastes good!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am very happy to shop at LuckyVitamin because it is very easy to navigate their website and everything is very clear to understand and with my membership I can keep track of all the products I have purchased in the past and there is also a reorder option. The check out is smooth and swift and my confirmation receipt sent to my email is an additional help. Most of all the offers and competitive pricing on many of the products make it very affordable and a one stop shop so I don't feel the need to shop around as I feel secure in the fact that I will not be able to find better prices for the same products elsewhere. The variety of products and range of strengths etc is also a big part of why I like this online shop so much. Thank you LuckyVitamin. I'm so glad I found you. :)

Great variety and detailed information on products. Prices are reasonable. I'll know more once I receive my first shipment. I wish the shipping was faster because 6 days may affect some of the supplements I ordered. There is an option to buy an ice pack and pay for expedited shipping, but is too much in my opinion.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Have been ordering regularly from LuckyVitamin and so far have no complaints... and obviously have been very satisfied or I wouldn't keep returning. Keep up the good work. I have already recommended to friends. Good prices, good service. Thank you very much.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

How I found you on the web I cannot remember but I am thankful that I did. You carry so many items that I buy and at a better price than making a trip to the local chain store. However, there are a few things that are more pricey but I keep checking to see if you offer a discount on more than one purchase of it. I enjoy the boxes with all the positive words on it as well! It makes me smile when I get my order!!! Love you guys!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been ordering from LuckyVitamin for several years and have always been satisfied with your service and all of the products I have ordered. I am a little disappointed when you drop a favorite product but can usually find a replacement quickly.

My fiancé and I have used LuckyVitamin for the essentials. We love the prices and the quick shipping. I am always happy with how many options there are product wise as well. I've recommended this site to multiple people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

At first shopping, no discount. I feel so sad. And when I pay off, I found my telephone number is wrong, I can't change my telephone number. I must create new order. IT is very terrible at Chinese, not many people know the web, you can spread your web news in web or webchat, I think it will be good. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've always found the best prices through this site. Whenever there would be an issue with processing the customer service is impeccable, always ready to assist in a timely manner. I've recommended this site to many of my friends who are searching to start a healthier lifestyle. Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

After shopping on your LuckyVitamin Site, I placed an order and received great promotions, discounts and free shipping this month! Thank you for the great deals and I would recommend this site to a friend! Thanks again LuckyVitamin!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Excellent product. This is my second order. My wife suffers with Gout. She started taking 1/2 cup of Lakewood Black Cherry Juice daily 2 months ago and has not had a Gout attack since. Thank you for this great product.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

What's not to like? At Lucky Vitamin, the prices are great, and the site is easy to navigate (something that's not always true for other sites). I always order enough to get free shipping which makes it a really really good deal! And ordering in bulk is not a problem because I'm ordering things I use all the time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Found the product easily. Ordering was fast and painless! I go into about 35 websites a day, so I know "clear and quick" when I use it! Thanks! The product price was also very favorable. I like FREE shipping with a $49 order as well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The negative aspect of shopping was how many times, I was required to fill out a captcha code and how difficult the captcha codes were compared to other sites. USE 2 factor authentication!! Send a text with a code. I only ordered what was competitively priced, e.g., DeVita Sunscreen products and/or after taking a 15% discount I received in the mail. I cross check on Vitacost, Walmart and Amazon among other places and factor in discounts and shipping. No tax is a plus.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like the autoship feature as these are things I use on a daily basis. I also like how easy the website is to locate and give you multiple choices of brand, price, and different sizes. I have found my new vitamin shop. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Found what I want right away. Good explanation of what it does and ingredients. Beauty Infusion was recommended by a guest on Dr. Bob Martin on his radio program which is on every weekend on KFYI 550 in Phoenix AZ. This is the first time I am trying Beauty Infusion.

Love the ease of ordering the product and at a great price and free shipping as well... love it. I used to get Kal Stevia at a later local health food store that was almost twice as much and oft out of stock... thank you for this site???

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I always have a great experience when shopping on the website. I always find what I needed. I have some products that are much more expensive on other websites. I always send my friends and family to the website for bargains.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Been a user of Kiss My Face body wash patchouli scent for years, would usually buy locally, but thought I would buy in bulk to save a few dollars. I saved nothing, 3 out of 4 bottles had no scent at all, do not know if product was old or what, but I feel ripped off. I could buy dollar store soap if I wanted junk body wash. This product is not cheap, yet I cannot reason sending it back at my cost of postage, then it costs me money for no product at all. I reason, if you can not get it right the first time, you do not get a second chance. Tired of being ripped off by inferior products online companies send. Do not recommend this company for any product.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found everything I was looking for and surprised. Now let's see how long it takes to get here and will it be complete. I had expected not to find certain vitamins and aubreys. Next time I will order more a complete order though. I spent more than expected. The checkout and ordering was easy to follow.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Had some delay with first order, but well worth the wait. Great product. Just ordered again and am confident that my new purchase will be just as good and nutritious. My experience with you so far is exceptional. I will be ordering again as soon as my new product arrives.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Profile