4.46/5
Based on 2,222 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

LuckyVitamin.com

Lucky Vitamin is your online health shop. When it comes to living a healthy life and finding products that will help you reach your wellness goals, Lucky Vitamin is the place to go. We offer a wide variety of products, from aromatherapy and cleansings, to teas and coffees. No matter what your wellness goals are, you can rest assured that at Lucky Vitamin you will be able to obtain products that will assist you in your journey towards happy wellness. Contact us today!

9608 LuckyVitamin.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I would love to get a $100,00 gift card because there is so much more that I like on your website. I am into taking vitamin supplements to optimize my overall health and order regularly. I am also interested in many of your fragrances in soaps and shampoos. Thank you for your consideration.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

This was my 2nd order. I do think prices on certain items are more competitive on other websites and I would definitely be more inclined to purchase more regularly if better promo codes were offered (example: Vitacost offers 20% off food every couple weeks).

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I just have two wishes: I wish free shipping was faster. I wish discounts were a little deeper sometimes. Sometimes sales turn out to be 15 cents off. I guess it all adds up! But I love LuckyVitamin! Great products and they carry everything. MegaFood vitamins and supplements are my favorite.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I found my shopping experience to be fine. I chatted w/ Dan about shipping policies for auto ship and he clearly gave me the parameters. I somehow added a calcium supplement and got it removed from my cart easily. I placed my order and paid for it. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

This is my first time ordering from Lucky and my experience was great! Very easy ordering, searching for products was a breeze, a great selection of products and the prices are well within my budget. So glad I found company. I will be back!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Very pleasant shopping on website, always worth the visit. Spend a lot of time shopping for products, always looking or the bargain. So far LuckyVitamin competes favorably. Will continues shopping here as long as prices and shipping remain competitive.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Had to look and find my product. Was not hard to do. Found that prices had increased quite a bit since last order. Was not crazy about that, but it seems that everything has gone up. It went from $18 plus dollars to $27 plus.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Bought some products before last year. My wife wanted to get again Osteo Bi-Flex as it helped her to manage her pain in legs. So I located email with last order and open LuckyVitamin website. I located products that I wanted to purchase within minutes. Paid using American Express card in less than 10 mins. Hope that products will arrive in next 10 days to Australia. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Found the item I wanted when it seemed to be out of stock everywhere else. Price was low enough to order in quantity, get free shipping and 10 percent off and Paypal ease of access. It was great doing business with you.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I have ordered in the past and have been very pleased with the service and products. I ordered vitamins. I would have given 5 stars but this time it took me too long to place my order as somehow I was in a loop and could not get back to change the order quantity so I could qualify for free shipping and use the discount. I had to go out of the site and reenter it to place my order.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Website wouldn't accept discount code (SUN2018), I was forced to call customer service. Spoke with lovely, helpful ANGELA who have me a personal code which I was able to insert. I placed my order online. Angela stated on the phone with me to assure my order went through. Angela is terrific. The discount code I had wasn't expired. Did your website!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I wanted to shop on here because the Lily’s Chocolate Chips are the cheapest price. However, you charge for putting ice packs in orders that would need them, and then suggest expedited shipping, which for me would of been $64. I don’t know if I’ll continue to shop on here because in reality it doesn’t seem cheaper. I took a chance in ordering my chocolate chips with the ice packs and not expedited shipping... we will see what happens I guess. I can’t afford to spend that much on shipping. I have a ShopRunner account that has 2 day shipping, but apparently you don’t have any items that work with it. I found myself very frustrated and I still am. I spent $52 and don’t even know if my chocolate chips will survive. Hope you guys can figure out something better. I also just find your website incredibly slow? Not sure why. Wish I had better things to say, sorry.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Thank you for having the best prices around. I appreciate the free shipping offer for over $50.00 orders as well. I also like the free products that sometimes come along with orders, for example the EOS lip set a few months back. Free samples would be a good way to encourage customers to buy other products too.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Just a bit of frustration finding the right item even when putting every detail of desired product in the search engine. But not a big deal; just takes time that is very precious to me! Have been using LuckyVitamin for several orders recently.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

It took me about 10 times to try, finally got my choices ordered. Internet Explorer kept disconnecting. I have ordered in the past, great prices. I have not ordered in a long time, got an e-mail from you & decided to try some new items.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Website works well but could be improved by having fewer pages. Price of goods fair and delivery costs also reasonable, considering it's coming across the Atlantic. Hope all goes well with the shipping to the UK.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

It may seem silly, but with so many products available at LuckyVitamin the quick reorder is awesome. In and checked out in seconds! Been using this site for years. I tell all my friends about it. The selection cannot be beat!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Great site, very easy to order and items are easy to locate. Great work. Love this new site. I love that you have a lot of gluten free products and I can afford them too. Your prices are great. Some items I can't find in a store I can find them on your site.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I was looking for a treatment for my leaky gut and your website showed up when I google it. I like the video, it seemed assuring so, I decided why not give it a go. Products are rated 5 stars. Once experienced products, I will rate.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Pleasant experience. Have ordered from you guys for several years. Like your products. Have recommended your products to others. Plan on continuing to use your products. Thank you for working to make ordering easy. Hope you continue to offer quality products to your customers.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Wanted to order 3 items and 2 were out-of-stock. A multivitamin and a magnesium pill. To place a back order the customer must order multiple quantities. I don't want multiple bottles of the same items. Very disappointed about this change in your policy.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I am always looking for good priced products and good deals. Thanks. I got a email with 15 percent off promotion codes and checked the shipping price. At the end it was reasonable for me and also promo codes on top of good price made me decide to buy it. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

You have so many items, vitamins and minerals, health supplements, it took a little time to find what I was looking for, but I did! Thank you for the selections. Checkout was quick and simple. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I found LuckyVitamin while looking for hiking ideas and the price was really great on the products that I needed and the website was easy to navigate and order from. I will return to shop again and will be trying different products from LuckyVitamin.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Good prices, free shipping, and the turn around time for orders is pretty fast. Will continue to buy many of our supplements and other natural products here :). Really like the special discounts that come up on a regular basis - provides a lot of additional incentive to stay healthy. Incredible selection, as well.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

No information about the necessity to subscribe an insurance for damage (which was due to very bad packaging!). Very bad communication with the seller. I had to buy again the same product in a nearby drugstore. Website to avoid by all means!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I am a new customer. When initially looking at products from a list, I did not see any prices referenced. I only saw the price once I focused on an individual product. It took me a little time to realize this. Prices should always be referenced. I do like that you offer free shipping for orders over $49.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I was happy to find a product I needed for a much lower price than any other site. Checkout was very easy & fast. I will definitely be using this site again to purchase SeabuckWonders Sea Buckthorn Oil & other products. I will give a more thorough review soon.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I have ordered from LuckyVitamin a couple of times now. I have been extremely happy with the quality of my purchases and the prices cannot be beat. It is so hard to find vegan products where I live and when I do, they are astronomically expensive. So, this site is amazing!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I love the Orgain nutritional products and LuckyVitamin has the best prices and service! The variety of this line and other products is amazing. I am very happy to be a LuckyVitamin customer and highly recommend them to anyone for nutritional needs.

LuckyVitamin.com expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

LuckyVitamin is an online vitamin and supplement store based in Pennsylvania. Since 2004, LuckyVitamin has offered discount prices on health items like vitamins, personal care, herbs, beauty and even food. They also carry supplements to help you with health goals like weight loss and fitness.

• One-stop shop: LuckyVitamin has a wide selection to promote a healthy lifestyle, including luxury beauty, natural pet treats, water purification systems, natural home care, baby and child health and gift options.

• Auto-shipping: LuckyVitamin offers auto-ship on select products you use on a regular basis. You simply select what you want to subscribe to and how often you’d like to receive it. Not only are items available at a slight discount when you choose to auto-ship, but you’ll never need to worry about running out of your favorite vitamins and supplements again.

• Earn rewards points: When you sign up for their Lucky Rewards program, you accrue points on every purchase. You can redeem these for discounts on future orders.

• Personalized recommendations: If you’re having trouble making a decision about which product is right for you, chat with LuckyVitamin customer service representatives. If you have a few days to wait, you can also send a message to a licensed naturopathic doctor who will provide free and customized suggestions based on your health concerns or answer specific questions.

• Money-back guarantee: All of your purchases at LuckyVitamin are covered by a 90-day, money-back guarantee. You can even return things you’ve opened and tried, for any reason; you just pay return shipping. LuckyVitamin’s brand can be returned up to one year after purchase.

• Best for: people who want to supplement their diets or live a natural lifestyle and those with specific health concerns.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Information

2005
555 E. North Lane, Suite 6050
Conshohocken
PA
19428
www.luckyvitamin.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business