4.27/5
Based on 1,256 ratings submitted in the last year

LuckyVitamin.com

Lucky Vitamin is your online health shop. When it comes to living a healthy life and finding products that will help you reach your wellness goals, Lucky Vitamin is the place to go. We offer a wide variety of products, from aromatherapy and cleansings, to teas and coffees. No matter what your wellness goals are, you can rest assured that at Lucky Vitamin you will be able to obtain products that will assist you in your journey towards happy wellness. Contact us today!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

9789 LuckyVitamin.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

This is a 100% real opinion based on my buying experience on this shop. TL/DR: My review in 3 words: buy somewhere else. The story: I made an order on their shop 45 days ago. Never arrived. The tracking code still says it is in somewhere in the delivery chain. What was the answer from their customer support? They basically told me that it was my problem because I chose the default shipping option (11€) and not a more expensive shipping option (What?). You do provide a default shipping option that is basically a lottery? Amazing…

Now, I want to make clear that: 1) I ordered from Spain. They DO claim to ship here on their website. 2) I haven’t received any notification from our customs. I would (in 3-4 days) if the order had got stuck in Spanish Customs. So it IS NOT in the customs. 3) They haven’t even reached the courier to ask for my order. 4) The last email I sent to this shop was sent more than 10 days ago. Never got a response. 5) In the previous emails I sent, it took forever for them to even answer.

Absolutely poor experience but, the worst part was not losing the time and money, but their totally unprofessional response and their total lack of respect for EU regulations in terms of customers' rights. It may be different if you buy from within the US. I don’t know. But if you are buying from abroad, find somewhere else. This is one of most uninspiring buying experiences in more than 15 years buying regularly online. If anyone want further information about this, you can contact me at any time. I will be happy to provide the emails received from them where you can check the dates I am talking about.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

LuckyVitamin sent me an expired face cream that smells rancid and old with a weird sticky texture. I have been using this face cream every day for a decade. I know what it's supposed to be like and this is obviously old and expired. I shipped back the item for a refund but they decided to charge me for the return shipping even though they are the one who sent me a defective product. I requested the return shipping refunded and they said they will but I still have not received the credit. Never ever shopping from LuckyVitamin again. Waste of time and money.

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I don't usually complain but I want to warn others. My shipping on my product took WAY LONGER than they said due to holiday, OK whatever. I called and was on hold forever, a rude customer service girl gal made me feel like she was irritated by my call to see the status of my order. (Don't pay for faster shipping and just know it will take at least a week, regardless of that they say). Finally got my item and wanted to return it but saw the horrible reviews on their return policy so I kept it. One month later come to find I was on automatic shipment and I received another one when I didn't even order it. I never signed up for that!!! Again I called and asked to be removed from "Autoship" (watch out for that one when you order from them), and I'm reluctant to return the product let alone use it.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Although the company states that reviews should: "Describe your experience with the product. If it met your expectations. What you liked/disliked. Do not include medical claims. The most useful comments contain specific examples about how you use the product, things that are great about it and things that you think are not so great about it." Our doctor picked up that my son was reacting to the dyes they use to turn their vitamins into pretty red and green colors. They also use titanium dioxide as a filler and we have learned to avoid supplements that do that. I don't think those things qualify as a "medical claim" but an important warning to consumers to read their labels. Since they won't post anything below a 3-star rating, my reviews have not been published. I hope folks look up the company on this site!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I ordered my Hippeas and then went to Amazon and saw they were a little cheaper. Called LuckyVitamin to cancel, and they said they couldn't do that but they could price match. My Hippeas got delivered and still no price match, called again and they reassured me there would be a price match. A week has gone by and I received an email from the CEO, checking on my purchase. I told him what happened and he said he doesn't see any notes in the system and thought I would be returning the items I bought. Can you say, scam. Don't trust this website. Everything is great when you don't have any issues, but the moment you do, you are out of luck.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I ordered two 12-jar cases of Honest Tea on 10/25. (Great product, BTW.) After a few days, a huge carton arrived with 4 of the 24 bottles. I felt bad for how much money they must be losing shipping it piecemeal this way, and with so much bubble wrap, but OK. When -- after a couple of weeks -- the rest had still not arrived, I called. "Oh, don't worry. It's out for delivery."

But in fact, today, 11/24, still not here (though daily marketing emails trying to sell me things). As I write this, I've been on hold for 32 minutes and -- "Thank you for continuing to hold! We realize your time is important. All representatives are currently assisting other customers! Please continue to hold and the next available representative will be with you as soon as possible." -- delivered in an urbane British accent -- over and over amid enthusiastic promotional announcements... After 37 minutes I reached a lovely guy who apologized for the delay, found my order, and will be refunding $43.80 for the 20 bottles that never came. I'm giving two stars instead of one because I don't think they're dishonest or uncaring -- just kinda hopeless.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I should've heeded the advice on here about SHIPPING taking a long time. I live less than ONE hour from the distributing facility. Thought, how bad can shipping be? I ordered Pure Encapsulations probiotics that require a cold pack. Granted it did say, we recommend 2 day shipping but I thought there's no way it will take 5-6 days, maybe 3 at best and with the cold weather I should be ok. NOPE. Ordered on a Thursday at 10AM, they did not SHIP that day only created the shipping label, package was not picked up until the next day, and as of Tuesday, still no package. Regardless of what I ordered, it should not take this long to get here from the distance of the facility. Won't be ordering off this site again regardless.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

The amount of time you will wait to receive order is just ridiculous in this day & age. Just order from Amazon. Been waiting for a week for an order that should have been here days ago and was just notified during chat with customer service rep Azariah ** that the order won’t be here for a few more days. I ordered vitamins and supplements, it's not that complicated! Get it together LuckyVitamin, you have too much competition to be this slow and unapologetic.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Original order has been delayed unreasonably from normal delivery time. Same day shipping took four days to ship, then FedEx said 11 days instead of 5-6 promised on website for delivery. I called customer service because I would run out of medicine long before actual arrival of my first order (possibly 5 days from now) and the timing was not within what the site policies had promised. Several days ago when I called about the outrageous first order delays, Denise promised free 2 day for another rushed order for this critical item, it would absolutely arrive by yesterday. She went on and on about their under-staffing problems (and her personal health issues). Not professional.

Now their website has removed all package tracking info (you have to call in) and the customer service rep I spoke to today said my 2nd order would arrive by 8pm today, or tomorrow. Well, which is it? Before we could discuss options or outcomes, or nail down the 2nd order package timing, Cathy hung up on me when I asked her to speak more slowly and stop talking over me. She spoke rapidly and seemed annoyed with me and all she wanted to offer was that I return the second order for a refund if it did not arrive on time.

I have spent an hour in total on the phone with these people and have gotten wrong info (I can't say if it is willful lying or not). Why has their tech team removed all package tracking info from website? This company may be about to go downhill. Neither order is meeting my timely need for the item. I placed another extra order for it even though I have a tight budget. I do not believe their customer service reps or the given delivery promises. I now have to go buy locally TODAY. I would tell anyone to avoid LuckyVitamin.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Product did not work and returned it. 90 day happiness guarantee states by bold NOTE: "$7.95 will be deducted from your return credit as a return shipping fee." They actually charged me $13.80. What a scam they have going on for returns.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I was pleased with the selection of products and the prices. I had never heard of LuckyVitamin before, a deal finder app alerted me that Lucky had a lower price than I was going to pay on Amazon - which I buy from frequently. Now I think I may shop from Lucky more often! Now, if only they had free shipping like Amazon...

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Ordering is always easy and convenient. Usually items will be in stock. I can get a break if I order in bulk. I love the savings LuckyVitamin provides. I'm getting a puppy and will look to see if they have shampoos for puppy and other essentials for pets.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I try ordering Biotin from these guys, but after 8 days of not receiving it, I called to get an update and found out they had NOT even shipped it. However, I was given another promise that they will ship a new order and if I receive the old order I could still keep it. Another week went by and again NO delivery. I called and they said it was shipped, but couldn't provide tracking #...or give me credit. I had to call VISA to dispute their charge on my credit card. I am leaving them a BAD review here as well as all other sites...

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I have ordered a tub of henna powder, can't remember which brand that was. Status showed delivered. Now already 1 yr, and I have yet to receive that item. Tried contacting but there is no reply at all. This a scam cheating people money.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Placed order for over 300$ early Monday morning. Now its Thursday night, still no shipped, not answering my emails about it, not picking up the phone. Scammers? The site is messy and very very slow, too.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Ordered 9/26/18, order shows shipped 9/27/18, but I did not receive item for 8 days. One reason being that shipment sat at FedEx location in Dallas, Tx for 2+ days. I ordered item from another company in California on 10/1/18 and received on 10/4/18, the almost exact same distance as LuckyVitamin in Pennsylvania. The big difference being shipment was by regular FedEx from California and by the worthless SmartPost from Pennsylvania. Both shipments went through FedEx in Dallas, but regular shipment did not sit for 2 days. I actually had SmartPost delivered by Post Office next day after arriving in my city, which is very unusual. Normally take 2 days for USPS to deliver after arrival in my city. I have ordered from LuckyVitamin for several years, however, will be looking elsewhere if they continue to use SmartPost.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Found the exact ayurvedic soap I was looking for and the price was amazing. I also ordered an essential oil and there was amazing prices on those as well. First time ordering from your site so I look forward to the delivery of the products.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

When I filled out the address information the website kept putting in Canada as my country. Even when I would change it the computer would delete it and put in Canada again. How extremely disgusting. I have placed many, many orders with LuckyVitamin and have never had this happen. Takes time to fix and is frustrating.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Lucky has a great selection of product and great sales. I'm able to find health foods I can't get in my local stores. I rarely find lower prices on the same items elsewhere. Keep it up! And lower that free shipping threshold!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I have purchased a product shipping to the UK. The website is a total mess. They have listed out a few delivery options. The first one is DHL priority include all customs and duties for £0.00 and second one is still DHL priority but charge £9.99. Of course I chose the first option. When I received letters from the custom asking me to pay the duty I was fuming. I contacted LuckyVitamin and took a screenshot of their website clearly shown what I told them but they decline all knowledge and said I choose the second option. I lost over £30 because of them. They have robbed it off me.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I am glad I could order what I needed for a good price, however the website was annoying. It seems very messy and unorganized, with many different pop-ups and hyperlinks in the way. It just felt sort of chaotic, but otherwise it was easy ordering.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Did a really good job in the order. Also love the product. The ordering process worked really well for me. Keep up the good work. You guys really have some really awesome products. Could use a coupon now and then. Thank you again for having such really good products.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I love Lucky Vitamin. I wished it did not take so long to get my order though! But I'm always happy when I get it though!! Love you guys!! If you could find a way to speed up delivery that would be great.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I have called your toll free number several times at different times over the last few days and have been on hold for quite some time. I then decided to send message through your website and still until now no one has replied. I found an Infrared in my order and not sure if I ordered this by mistake or it was error on your side. I have the return label and will return but at the same time I would like to order other supps. Do I keep as separate transactions? No one has replied.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

As always, I had a GREAT EXPERIENCE placing my order with LuckyVitamin. I also received a 10% off coupon yesterday in my e-mail, which really helps when having to place monthly orders. Every little bit saved is good. I have already recommended LuckyVitamin to friends, and will continue to do so.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Ordering from LuckyVitamin is a simply and efficient process. I am always able to find what I am looking at reasonable prices. Most of the time I get free shipping with my orders. Products arrive when stated and packaging is always in good condition upon arrival.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I received everything for a good price and saved a lot of money. I order every month and some thing I order aren't available where I shop. I like having a regimen so I can reorder the same items each month.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I have ordered from Vitacost in the past, but this time they didn't have what I needed in stock, so I found your site. Although your prices were slightly higher than Vitacost for the same things, I was able to get free shipping and save 10%, which helped to offset the higher prices.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I greatly appreciate how much I was able to save on my supplements! I was able to get the exact same brands as I always purchase for about forty percent off the price that I normally pay at my local market. However, I accidentally got signed up for autoship. That part was a little confusing.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I called to adjust my order. Since I ordered on a Sunday, I thought it would be no problem. I waited over ten minutes on the phone only to be told by the receptionist that the system was down and there was nothing he could do. This is ludicrous. If the system is down, tell the customers before the are on hold for more than one minute. Your wait times to talk to a representative are atrocious. I will look further into other companies. This was a very negative experience. Almost unbelievable for our current times.

LuckyVitamin.com expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

LuckyVitamin is an online vitamin and supplement store based in Pennsylvania. Since 2004, LuckyVitamin has offered discount prices on health items like vitamins, personal care, herbs, beauty and even food. They also carry supplements to help you with health goals like weight loss and fitness.

• One-stop shop: LuckyVitamin has a wide selection to promote a healthy lifestyle, including luxury beauty, natural pet treats, water purification systems, natural home care, baby and child health and gift options.

• Auto-shipping: LuckyVitamin offers auto-ship on select products you use on a regular basis. You simply select what you want to subscribe to and how often you’d like to receive it. Not only are items available at a slight discount when you choose to auto-ship, but you’ll never need to worry about running out of your favorite vitamins and supplements again.

• Earn rewards points: When you sign up for their Lucky Rewards program, you accrue points on every purchase. You can redeem these for discounts on future orders.

• Personalized recommendations: If you’re having trouble making a decision about which product is right for you, chat with LuckyVitamin customer service representatives. If you have a few days to wait, you can also send a message to a licensed naturopathic doctor who will provide free and customized suggestions based on your health concerns or answer specific questions.

• Money-back guarantee: All of your purchases at LuckyVitamin are covered by a 90-day, money-back guarantee. You can even return things you’ve opened and tried, for any reason; you just pay return shipping. LuckyVitamin’s brand can be returned up to one year after purchase.

• Best for: people who want to supplement their diets or live a natural lifestyle and those with specific health concerns.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Information