4.5/5 (9858 ratings)

About LuckyVitamin.com

Lucky Vitamin is your online health shop. When it comes to living a healthy life and finding products that will help you reach your wellness goals, Lucky Vitamin is the place to go. We offer a wide variety of products, from aromatherapy and cleansings, to teas and coffees. No matter what your wellness goals are, you can rest assured that at Lucky Vitamin you will be able to obtain products that will assist you in your journey towards happy wellness. Contact us today!

LuckyVitamin.com Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2011

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2022

This company had some stumbles but seems to have bounced back. I wish on recurring orders they would reserve products for the repeat customer or text if something is out of stock. They do work with you if you need to order a replacement or ordered something by accident and I anticipate continuous improvement.

Original review: March 8, 2022

Order on line while I was in Miami Florida visiting my son and the order arrived on time via mail. I am trying this vitamin and within 3 months I will see the effect results. If the results are satisfactory then I will order this vitamin again.

Get buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

Have been taking this for 2 yrs, immediate detox results! Now my daughter takes it for her endometriosis, within a month she has seen positive results! Highly recommended to anyone who wants to detox their body from harmful metals put in food and other products.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

Go Veggie! Grated Parmesan Style Topping is a wonderful alternative to other Parmesan Cheese's. It has a sharp, cheese taste that is a good addition to many foods and soups. Lucky Vitamin offers this product at a low price and their customer service cannot be beat!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

While I am a regular satisfied customer and LV member my most recent experience was not without an unusual obstacle. I understand that there may be higher than usual business and shortage issues of certain items as a result of the current extenuating circumstances, I experienced an unusual number of backordered items. Fully one third of the items ordered were unavailable. Up to this review since my first order with Luckyvitamins over ten years ago, this is the first time I have rated my experience less than 5 stars. I truly hope that it's the only one. I cannot think of a single other company that has consistently provided better service than Luckyvitamins.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

This company is a scam. It is unacceptable that the LuckyVitamin.com company does not have a sector to take care of products that have not been delivered, because they have already received the money for the products, and we customers who care about us? LuckyVitamin, the company that hires the transponder company, the LuckyVitamin company has to solve the problem. I made a purchase through LuckyVitamin on 31/05/2022. Until today (20/09/2022) I have not received the products. I contacted the company several times, however they did nothing. I did some investigating myself and found out that someone got the invoice wrong so the products were returned to Lucky Vitamin. However, on return, the products are stopped in Germany.

I contacted Lucky Vitamin again, explained the whole situation, but even so my case was treated with disregard. In short, they don't care about the customers, because I wasn't the one who hired the transport company, they were the ones, and as soon as there's a problem they don't solve it. I bought the supplements for health reasons, I am unemployed and lost 200.00 euros (that was the value of my products). It is regrettable all the neglect that LuckyVitamin has with customers. This company is a scam, don't waste your money like I did. I hope I helped someone, I wouldn't want more people to fall for this scam.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

I strongly advise against this site. I made an order at the beginning of July, which I followed regularly on the site with the tools provided, seeing nothing coming, after two weeks, I contacted them to learn that my order had been returned. She was waiting for me at a relay point without my being informed!! I was reimbursed, after 1 month, but their incompetence costs me 30€ which I am not reimbursed! Do not take the risk of doing online commerce abroad with such interlocutors: unreliable, not commercial, do not recognize their mistakes... And as a bonus make you pay for them.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

I never received my order. This Company and FEDEX said it was delivered however if it was, it was not delivered to me. No photo of any package at my door was provided by them. My own camera showed no one or any package being left at my door. Finally after much back and forth they claimed they issued a refund. No refund ever appeared on my statement. My Bank is investigating and they still claim to have issued a refund. Even my bank has no information on this supposed refund. RUN from this Company you will only wind up screwing up your Credit for two months or more. That is what happens when you initiate a dispute. Your score will drop by maybe 14 points until it is resolved even though it was the crooked company's bad.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

Totally not satisfied with the Lucky Vitamin’s approach to customer service. I paid over $250 for my order and it was not delivered. In my opinion the seller is responsible for the parcel until it is delivered - and in my case it was not. Lucky Vitamin does not feel responsible for my undelivered parcel at all and refused to give me a refund. Now I don’t have my order, nor the money I paid for it. All they did was offering a $10 voucher which is ridiculous regarding the value of the order. I feel cheated and I do not recommend this seller.

Adam

Original review: May 18, 2022

They said my package is gonna come to my address between 10-16 or the month and it never did. Support says it can take 1-4 extra weeks. Tracking shows it was only shipped from the US for a week now and nothing changes. You shouldn’t mention wrong dates and have to give actual time it can take. Now I don’t know when it will arrive.

LuckyVitamin.com author review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

LuckyVitamin is an online vitamin and supplement store based in Pennsylvania. Since 2004, LuckyVitamin has offered discount prices on health items like vitamins, personal care, herbs, beauty and even food. They also carry supplements to help you with health goals like weight loss and fitness.

• One-stop shop: LuckyVitamin has a wide selection to promote a healthy lifestyle, including luxury beauty, natural pet treats, water purification systems, natural home care, baby and child health and gift options.

• Auto-shipping: LuckyVitamin offers auto-ship on select products you use on a regular basis. You simply select what you want to subscribe to and how often you’d like to receive it. Not only are items available at a slight discount when you choose to auto-ship, but you’ll never need to worry about running out of your favorite vitamins and supplements again.

• Earn rewards points: When you sign up for their Lucky Rewards program, you accrue points on every purchase. You can redeem these for discounts on future orders.

• Personalized recommendations: If you’re having trouble making a decision about which product is right for you, chat with LuckyVitamin customer service representatives. If you have a few days to wait, you can also send a message to a licensed naturopathic doctor who will provide free and customized suggestions based on your health concerns or answer specific questions.

• Money-back guarantee: All of your purchases at LuckyVitamin are covered by a 90-day, money-back guarantee. You can even return things you’ve opened and tried, for any reason; you just pay return shipping. LuckyVitamin’s brand can be returned up to one year after purchase.

by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Information