4.56/5
Based on 6,372 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Lucky Vitamin is your online health shop. When it comes to living a healthy life and finding products that will help you reach your wellness goals, Lucky Vitamin is the place to go. We offer a wide variety of products, from aromatherapy and cleansings, to teas and coffees. No matter what your wellness goals are, you can rest assured that at Lucky Vitamin you will be able to obtain products that will assist you in your journey towards happy wellness. Contact us today!

BBBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 22, 2018

8849 LuckyVitamin.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I buy the same two products from LuckyVitamin. Their order history file makes this easy to for me to do. I would like to see more detail on that screen so I can see the quantities I ordered last more readily. Also it would be good if I can select and order to reorder right there with one click.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

We stumbled upon this site looking for a particular item. It was available at a good price, and we saved more as a new customer. For the heck of it we searched for other items, and lo and behold, they too were available at a reasonable cost. We will definitely return to order again in the future.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

Products I order were good value, you had just exactly what I needed. The products I wanted to order were easy to find. There was a variety of products to look at and order all good values. I have ordered in the past and like the products. Prices are reasonable.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Very easy to navigate the site. Better prices than our local shops. Free shipping is great. I have used this company now for about 1 year and think I had saved more than 100.00 here than buying at the local health food stores. I highly recommend LuckyVitamin.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Great! Have a good Variety and good prices of top brands and new lines I’ve wanted to try... free shipping adds a great bonus! Also want to start using auto ship in the future... The stevia products and vitamins are dependable and as described. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyVitamin.com?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Always receive quick delivery. Very good products at good prices. Good communication in case of back order. Website now much faster and good information about each product. Tried others but no one is able to match price and selection. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I liked the discount. Like the auto file on name address and email. A little concerned because I never used this vendor before. Also hope that product has long time before expiration. I got 9 months worth to get free shipping. Hope it doesn't come back to bite me. Rest assured I will share that info online.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Had several gift certificates. Placed a $100 order and the first $5 gift certificate was not accepted. Called the 1-800 # and sat for 30 mins on hold, then another 15 mins to get it resolved. Next gift certificate was not accepted. Husband was tired of spending time and placed order anyway.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Sorry we "drifted apart". Your prices are the best around. So many great products to choose from. Easy to order. Work with a Basset Hound rescue organization... Important we save $$ where we're able. Also use your products for my cleaning service.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Good prices on Jason products. Found some new Jason products and ordered them, so that's good. I receive about the right amount of sales emails - no complaints there. The website is responsive. It's logical, search works well, good font size, good visual feedback as information is entered. All these little things matter to me. Will be repeat customer.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I love the Great prices. And on top of that, they offer coupon discounts, as well! Fast and free shipping. AWESOME!I love shopping online at Lucky Vitamin, they have things I cannot find in stores. I have been a customer for years, I come back again and again..

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I love this site. It is very easy to navigate. I found the exact vitamins I was looking for and for a great low price. Check out was easy and quick. Great site, I have recommended the LuckyVitamin site to all my friends and family. I will definitely be back for all of my vitamin needs.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I thought I ordered this last week. I love my leaner creamer. I perk any cup of coffee and is so much better for you than other creamers. My creamer is fast disappearing and I need it for that soothing and tasteful cup of morning coffee.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

GREAT SERVICE & HEALTHY JUICE. I am very pleased with customer service. Will order again and share with others. Products arrive undamaged with speedy delivery. I also enjoy the listing of new to your listings. I chose Stevita - Stevia Supreme Natural Sweetener Powder with Xylitol. Thanks.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Like the breakdown of cost per item/ounce and savings listed with the product and reward points earned for each product. I also like the descriptive information about the product, how to use it, pictures of all sides of the labels, etc. I usually use Vitacost, but the items I wanted to order were a little more for cost and/or were not in stock this time. Also, no reward points to be earned toward future orders.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Your website is very user-friendly. I find your prices to be competitive and fair. Holiday promotions also make shopping and savings compelling. Turn-around time and deliveries are efficient. Overall pleasant and stress free shopping experience. Reliable. Professional. Comprehensive line of products which makes it easy to check items off my list in one fell swoop. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I was searching for Nature's Way Sambucus products and was lucky - no pun intended - to find them here. They had the lowest price and an additional 10% off being a new customer. I found their customer service associate to be both friendly and patient. Check-out was quick and easy. Very pleased :).

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Very easy to use, very reasonably priced and fast shipping to Australia, will definitely return to this website. Sadly for Australian businesses, the online prices you offer are quite a bit better even including shipping costs. A very good range of products with clear and confidence inspiring information.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I have been ordering from LuckyVitamin for many years now. Mostly reordering my tried and true products at the best price. I take advantage of discounts and specials. Some of the videos are interesting and helpful. Have noticed the company continues to grow and improve the website and customer service.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

This is the second time I've ordered the Lily's Chocolate Chips. Both times the checkout process went smoothly. First time I ordered, received my order very quickly, was packed and arrived in good shape. I love the experiences I've had with LuckyVitamin so far.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

It is hard to evaluate anything here until I get the product and if no one steals my debit card account. Honesty is one of the most important things I consider. I have had my account stolen 4 times in 2 years. it is a real pain in the ass. The banks don't seem to want to do anything, Not enough people are going to jail for this. I wish they would stop putting people in jail for pot and get them for credit card fraud!AVA

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I tend to think of you guys like family. You've got that kind of a feeling, like a small town gathering place for people who share a wholesome approach to their health and wellbeing. Recently I lost my home to the wildfires in Sonoma County in northern California. I lost everything I owned, so needed to began replacing things bit by bit. One of the first places I went was Lucky Vitamin, and not only did I easily start replacing vital things I needed, but one of your reps, Petra wrote me a personalized note expressing her sincere condolences for my loss. Now that's what I call customer care. I got such a warm feeling from reading that note. Just like family!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

Even though you are backordered on the items I need I was still able to put them in my cart and expect to get them sooner than later. I don't like having to come back to check on items to order at a later time.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

This is my first experience ordering vit. & supplements with LuckyVitamin.com. The price are good for vitamins & supplements, but not for personal care and beauty items. The customer service doesn't sound friendly and nice and it took more 10 minutes to get a response from an associate. They should also accept up to two promo codes.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

My search was for a specific, Chinese herbal supplement. My complaint is severe pain from arthritis and tension in the neck. I was happy to find clear and complete information on your products. The order process was very simple. I look forward to trying your supplement.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Very easy to use site which made for a quick order. This was the best deal I found online for the product I was looking for. I'm very glad that I found LuckyVitamin Corporation. I've put this site into my favorites column and will be checking this site first when looking for related products in the future.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I love how the website works, no error and that is awesome, how you guys sort the contain. (I mean the dropdown lists of Specialty, Shop by, etc.) The prices are excellent. This is my first time shopping online and I love it. The options you give about the shipping is awesome too, I didn't expect to get a free shipping and never imagine with a 1-2 business days shipping. (I got the ShopRunner shipping option for spending more than 100 USD with you.)

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Some of your prices are better and others are not than Vitacost (after their discounts) but they ship MUCH faster than you do. I get my orders from them in 1-2 days and Amazon is always next day. Please improve your shipping.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I have made an order on November 17, and until now I didn't receive my products. I have got in touch with customer support, but they don't care about my complaints. I don't recommend this store. Mainly if you live outside US.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Excellent service with lots of product available. I was looking for product on Amazon and they didn't have any. I was able to get my product at LuckyVitamin. The points help and so do the savings. Thank you for your savings. Please send me more coupons.

LuckyVitamin.com Company Information

www.luckyvitamin.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use