Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.52/5

Vitamin Shoppe offers a wide selection of supplements, protein, beauty products and more at over 780 stores nationwide. Consumers can also shop online and choose from many top brands, including Vitamin Shoppe’s own store brands. Frequent shoppers can earn points through the company’s rewards program.

Vitamin Shoppe Shop Now

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Vitamin Shoppe Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vitamin Shoppe?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vitamin Shoppe?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

Previously ordered my vitamins and supplements thru their manufacturers, or at Amazon. But I recently ran out of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar; went out to Bragg's website and saw they had a new flavor: ACV w/ The Mother, & with Organic Honey! Sounded intriguing, so I ran a search on who, locally, carried that specific flavor, and Vitamin Shoppe had it In-Stock! I went to that store and I "KNEW" it would be more expensive w/the Honey, but when I saw the List Price of $14.99/qt. I bought one immediately! When I opened it and tried it, I thought the added Honey made the straight ACV more palatable, but use it mixed w/Straight Seltzer Water or Club Soda... quite REFRESHING!??

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

The Vitamin Shoppe is a great way to find and get the different vitamins you seek and even new ones you never heard of. I only wish the rewards system was much better and that they offered more often deals for free shipping. Maybe if they could add a feature of chat or Q&A to find the type of vitamins you're looking for especially if you want something new. Other than that there aren't many vitamin stores to choose from only so this is one I would probably continue to use among the few.

Get buying tips about Vitamins Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

Vitamin Shoppe always has the products I need, with a large variety of brands and options. The staff are always friendly and helpful, from finding an item to answering questions about products and making recommendations, they always take the time to understand me and my needs. I highly recommend Vitamin Shoppe Online or in person! They’re great!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I don’t purchase as many vitamins as I usually plan to but my go to is either CVS, Vitamin Shoppe, or in a pinch Ralph’s. I would like to learn more about vitamins and Vitamin Shoppe always seems knowledgeable. Luckily they’re down the block from where I reside as well.

Original review: June 27, 2020

Health stores are one of those places where it's easy to get lost looking for an item. Immediately upon entry, I was greeted by Andrew; who escorted me directly to the product I was seeking. After having to experience the online-only order fulfillment delays over the past few months, it was a huge relief to be able to get in and out of a store in a timely manner. Additionally, Andrew's friendly disposition was greatly appreciated.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I have been ordering and shopping at the Vitamin Shoppe for years now. But recently the store has not been stocked with my drinks. So when I try to order online I am not able. I have emailed them 3 times and I have not received a single response. So not only will no one get back to me. To explain why I can not have orders delivered to my home or their store to do pick up. I get can't even go in store to get it, because they don't have it. So I guess they are doing so well they don't need my business anymore. The worst customer service I have never received!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

Originally placed an order 7 days ago. Clicked submit and an odd page showed up that stated a) my Paypal amount had gone through and b) the order was not placed. What? So I utilized the online email form and received a response that the order hadn't gone through but that they had charged Paypal as a "pending" order and it would fall off after 72 hours. A week later, the charge is still there. Sorting this with Paypal. I then used the chat option and asked if I could place the order again using the holiday promo codes I had originally used (since it was their error, not mine.)

I offered proof of receipts and the prior email transcript. The representative was short, clipped, and talked like a robot. She kept asking for odd things like "a photo of the screen during the time of purchase". (Who does that unless they're anticipating an issue?) Then told me that "no", they would not honor it because I couldn't "prove" I purchased the item. What?! I had 2 receipts and an entire conversation with one of your reps! Now having to dispute an order on Paypal, another headache, and will be taking my business elsewhere. This company seems completely disorganized, unprofessional and lacking in business sense.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

Placed an order online for their Vital Proteins Collagen Water 12 pack case deal (Buy 2 get 1 free). Showed not on stock but will be available in 2 weeks for pick up at the selected store. I selected that option because 1 out of the 3 cases was ready for pick up at the store. Received an email that my order for the other 2 cases was cancelled because they are not available. So I had to go to the store to pick up just the 1 case... BUT! They still show available online to deliver to my home! I called and spoke with 3 different Representatives. The first 2 just hanged up on me when I told them I was looking that the item show available on THEIR WEBSITE. The 3rd one explained to me that If I wanted to place the order I wouldn't get the deal that I had purchase. First and last time, all that for a "DEAL"!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

I received an email from the Vitamin Shoppe saying my order was returned and they were processing my refund. I found this interesting because I never received the vitamins and didn't request the refund. I checked my order on the website and found it never shipped even though it was given a tracking number. When I checked my credit card, I found two fraudulent "tester" charges to a florist in Ohio. When I contacted the Vitamin Shoppe, I was told the return was processed because my address is undeliverable.

I told them this was interesting being I had been receiving auto deliveries from them for the past several months and had just received on two days prior. I told them about the fraudulent use of my credit card and told them I suspected their employee had to process the return to get my complete credit card information. I suspected their employee because the charges on my credit card occurred within an hour of the email I received saying my vitamins had been returned. I have not had a problem on this credit card until this shady incident occurred. Coincidence? I think not.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

They have great products, big selection and they ship very fast. I think they are great and their customer support is amazing. When I didn't received my package on time they refund me and sent me a new package.

Vitamin Shoppe Company Information