4.0/5 (247 ratings)

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

About Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe offers a wide selection of supplements, protein, beauty products and more at over 780 stores nationwide. Consumers can also shop online and choose from many top brands, including Vitamin Shoppe’s own store brands. Frequent shoppers can earn points through the company’s rewards program.

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Vitamin Shoppe Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vitamin Shoppe?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vitamin Shoppe?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

I made an order. No email confirmation. But was charged. I've spent 3 hours on chat and phone trying to see if I had an order. CS rep was nasty. She would not look for order with my name. She wanted only the info that would help her find it. Her name is Glenda. Finally had a rep find it. Blamed me for a misspelling in my info that isn't on the site. COULD NOT CANCEL because it was put in the system. They have a no cancel. My name is Glenna. Don't buy. Too much trouble. I tried it for a change. Read reviews and say NO.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I ordered from this company on 4-11-22. I contacted them on 4-19-22 about me still not receiving my order. I had it shipped to my PO Box because I read in their shipping terms that they deliver to PO Boxes. It also stated that you will receive your order in 2-6 business days. I am on day 8 and still haven't received my order. The Vitamin Shoppe said it is because I gave them a PO Box. but that is crap. My order has been sitting in 2 different locations for longer than 2 days at a time. I will not order from this company again.

Get buying tips about Vitamins Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

Will no longer be purchasing from this company. Incredibly disappointed in my last 2 experiences purchasing. Expired products and horrible customer support. There are much better companies with better pricing and higher quality products. Don't waste your $.

Original review: July 13, 2021

Bad purchase, open product and no expiration date. Apparently it has a seal but when you remove it, the internal seal is open, it does not have an expiration date anywhere, and the label as if it was stuck with saliva.

Original review: May 23, 2021

I have had a monthly subscription of multiple different kinds of vitamins from this store. I recently received an email from them offering a free food or drink item for showing proof of Covid injection. If this store does not believe in their products that help boost the immune system then why should I? I cancelled my subscription and am taking my business elsewhere.

Original review: March 29, 2021

I have been shopping at Vitamin Shoppe for over 10 years, on a monthly basis. Most recently during the pandemic, I have done more Vitamin Shoppe online purchases. They try and suck you in by sending you online coupons. Take my advice, do not make online purchases with Vitamin Shoppe. If you must shop there, just go into the store. Every purchase I've made within the last 5 months, either has been extremely late, or missing several items. Most recently I purchased 5 items online.

Vitamin Shoppe claims all online orders ship within 48 hours. I waited about 4 days while my items, "processed" even though all items showed in-stock. Furthermore, I live in Arizona, and the Vitamin Shoppe fulfillment warehouse is also located in Arizona. However, I was given a delivery date of over 2 weeks. Despite the fact I live about 30 minutes from the fulfillment center. You call to find out the delay, they tell you to call FedEx. You call FedEx, they tell you to contact Vitamin Shoppe. Just save yourself the headache.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I have been ordering and shopping at the Vitamin Shoppe for years now. But recently the store has not been stocked with my drinks. So when I try to order online I am not able. I have emailed them 3 times and I have not received a single response. So not only will no one get back to me. To explain why I can not have orders delivered to my home or their store to do pick up. I get can't even go in store to get it, because they don't have it. So I guess they are doing so well they don't need my business anymore. The worst customer service I have never received!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

Originally placed an order 7 days ago. Clicked submit and an odd page showed up that stated a) my Paypal amount had gone through and b) the order was not placed. What? So I utilized the online email form and received a response that the order hadn't gone through but that they had charged Paypal as a "pending" order and it would fall off after 72 hours. A week later, the charge is still there. Sorting this with Paypal. I then used the chat option and asked if I could place the order again using the holiday promo codes I had originally used (since it was their error, not mine.)

I offered proof of receipts and the prior email transcript. The representative was short, clipped, and talked like a robot. She kept asking for odd things like "a photo of the screen during the time of purchase". (Who does that unless they're anticipating an issue?) Then told me that "no", they would not honor it because I couldn't "prove" I purchased the item. What?! I had 2 receipts and an entire conversation with one of your reps! Now having to dispute an order on Paypal, another headache, and will be taking my business elsewhere. This company seems completely disorganized, unprofessional and lacking in business sense.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

Placed an order online for their Vital Proteins Collagen Water 12 pack case deal (Buy 2 get 1 free). Showed not on stock but will be available in 2 weeks for pick up at the selected store. I selected that option because 1 out of the 3 cases was ready for pick up at the store. Received an email that my order for the other 2 cases was cancelled because they are not available. So I had to go to the store to pick up just the 1 case... BUT! They still show available online to deliver to my home! I called and spoke with 3 different Representatives. The first 2 just hanged up on me when I told them I was looking that the item show available on THEIR WEBSITE. The 3rd one explained to me that If I wanted to place the order I wouldn't get the deal that I had purchase. First and last time, all that for a "DEAL"!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

I received an email from the Vitamin Shoppe saying my order was returned and they were processing my refund. I found this interesting because I never received the vitamins and didn't request the refund. I checked my order on the website and found it never shipped even though it was given a tracking number. When I checked my credit card, I found two fraudulent "tester" charges to a florist in Ohio. When I contacted the Vitamin Shoppe, I was told the return was processed because my address is undeliverable.

I told them this was interesting being I had been receiving auto deliveries from them for the past several months and had just received on two days prior. I told them about the fraudulent use of my credit card and told them I suspected their employee had to process the return to get my complete credit card information. I suspected their employee because the charges on my credit card occurred within an hour of the email I received saying my vitamins had been returned. I have not had a problem on this credit card until this shady incident occurred. Coincidence? I think not.

Vitamin Shoppe Company Information