Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.47/5

Vitacost.com is an online vitamin and supplement retailer that offers a wide selection of products. Customers can shop from many different top brands or browse the Vitacost store brands. The company sells vitamins, supplements and specialty diet food products that allow those with dietary restrictions to enjoy many different types of food.

Vitacost Shop Now

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Vitacost Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vitacost?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vitacost?

Original review: May 22, 2020

They must have a lot of great employees...to have such a pleasing experience again & again. Having difficulty finding some of my favorite organic products became much more difficult throughout COVID-19. I stumbled across Vitacost accidentally - so many great finds! Due to the world's current circumstance, I would be extra forgiving with shipping delays. But these folks are on the ball! Orders are timely, I'm getting products I was unable to find for some time... I am thrilled to have my "favorites" back in my life. Their promptness is an absolute bonus. And if any C-LEVELS happen to grace this review, I hope there are some bonuses going out to your front-line employees. That's coming from someone who seldomly has or makes time for reviews. But your staff EARNED this one!

Original review: May 21, 2020

I really like this company. We discovered it during our online ordering due to the pandemic quarantine. We really like all the products we ordered. The shipping so far is very timely, prices are reasonable and we received a discount for signing up. This company packages their products very carefully. We like how easy it is to order and will continue to order online and avoid the other places we were buying similar products from such as Whole Foods and Boise Co-op.

Get buying tips about Vitamins Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 22, 2020

Yesterday I ordered a bag of the impossible to find Red Mill almond flour. The site said expect a delay to their normal 2 day delivery after the order is processed. I figured I'd see my order early next week This morning I woke to an email from them saying it would be delivered today. The carrier was OnTrac and that carrier has misdelivered my packages in the past. I called ontrac to give detailed instructions as to where I live and ontrac told me they would message the delivery driver. I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best!

I had all day to kill so for giggles I looked up reviews on Vitacost. Needless to say I was shocked! I read how people never got their order, wrong items sent, no customer service or the ability to get a refund. At that point I was ready to call my CC company to have them deal with this sure to be disaster!! But.... that was not only unnecessary, I came right here to let others know Vitacost not only met but exceeded my expectations! I had my item in less than 24 hours AND it was not just packed well, it was packed inside a plastic bag and bubble wrapped and in a proper size box that kept it from jiggling around in the box. Ontrac did their job too by delivering it within the window their tracking promised and the driver rang my bell when he put it on my front steps.

I can't speak to others who had problems with Vitacost but my experience was outstanding and I'll be ordering from them again!! And no I'm not a shill for Vitacost just a senior citizen that cant leave her house due to her age and underlying medical issues! I'm sure this company isn't been perfect, no company. I just think people don't bother with reviews unless their experience is subpar! Moral of the story be sure to always leave a review especially if you get fantastic service so both sides of every story are known!!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I am going out of my way to find a place online to rave about this company and found this site. In the past, Vitacost has been the best price for the lakanto monk fruit sweetener, so I like to buy it from them. They always had fast free shipping too. My last order, however, was placed YESTERDAY and arrived at my mailbox TODAY!! I am in awe. How on earth?? Well, all I can say is kudos to you, Vitacost! You win! Best online shopping experience POSSIBLE!! I also ordered Moon Cheese (yum) in gouda flavor, and Lily's chocolate almond bars with sea salt. I always get some kind of discount - oh and their coupons are LISTED ON THE WEBSITE so you don't have to search the net in another window while shopping! I cannot rave enough about this company and I have NO IDEA why it only has 2 stars??? It makes no sense. How could they possibly do better than having the BEST PRICES and the FASTEST FREE SHIPPING?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

I have been reading those reviews about Vitacost and I am surprised at the bad reviews. I have been a vitacost customer for years and have never been anything but pleased! Pleased with products, delivery, and customer service. Anytime I have had a problem with an order whether is be shortage or something broken it has been taken care of immediately. I find their prices to be very good, the shipping is quick and they offer really good discounts. I give them 5 stars.... and No I do not work for Vitacost!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

I am not sure which planet are these people living on... HORRIBLE. I did not receive the product yet but I was just informed that the shipping time is three months (90 days). Which business would deal with these timelines? I will never buy again from Vitacost. There is something called honesty and you should try it when someone buys from you. Taking advantage of other businesses will not keep yours afloat.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I have nothing but good things to say about Vitacost.com. They have good prices, great sales and promo codes with extra savings and super fast shipping. I've ordered from them several times and it's always been great!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

The Vitacost computer system changed my default address and sent my order to the wrong address. The company would take no responsibility for this error. They have seen the last of my business. A customer should have to change their default address themselves, the system should not do that automatically. This is ridiculous.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

I ordered 2 types of dog treats from VitaCost. Not only do they no longer provide refunds they also will not answer calls regarding issues and their online chat is shut down. There is NO customer service. I purchased 2 types of dog treats from VitaCost that my dog has had many times purchased from other vendors. However, with the VitaCost versions of the same product my dog had a deadly allergic reaction and almost died! I have advised VitaCost in writing and online with no response. Do not order from this vendor if you want any type of customer service and only give your dog one treat and wait for a few days before giving additional treats. They can be deadly!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

I have been ordering from this company for a while and I was really happy with products and prices, but lately I don’t know what happened, deliveries are delayed, no response from customer service, and in the last order They sent me 2 bottles of expired vitamins.

Vitacost Company Information