Accredited Partner

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.53/5
New customers get 25% off Orgain's best selling protein powders.
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Orgain offers nutritional and convenient organic products ranging from nutrition and protein shakes to protein powders and protein bars. Their products are designed for a healthy lifestyle including losing weight, gaining strength, everyday nutrition or meal replacements. The delicious shakes and powders are packed with the most nutritious and highest quality ingredients in the world and all of their products are non-GMO and free of gluten, soy, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.

BOTTOM LINE

Orgain nutritional products include protein powders, shakes and bars, plus collagen peptides, almond milk and kids protein supplements. Plant-based and dairy-based protein sources are available.

PROS

• Options for many dietary needs
  • Doctor developed
  • High-quality ingredients

CONS

• Not many flavors

About Orgain

Orgain products are formulated for meal replacements, weight loss, muscle gain and everyday nutrition. Orgain’s line of products includes plant-based and whey protein powders, protein bars and nutritional shakes for kids and vegans.

All Orgain protein drinks are certified organic, low in sugar and high in protein without any artificial sweeteners, preservatives or colorings. Simple Orgain protein bars are made with dates, chia seeds and organic fruit or nuts, and healthy snack bars for kids are relatively low in sugar.

Orgain products can be purchased individually, in bulk or in bundled packages. You can find Orgain at grocery, wellness and convenience stores across the U.S. as well as online. Orgain provides free shipping on all orders over $75.

Orgain Organic Nutrition Shake review

In addition to 16 grams of protein, Orgain nutrition shakes have 21 vitamins and minerals. Orgain sources grass-fed cows because their milk has the most omega-3 fatty acids. Vegan nutrition blends are also available with plant-based protein from peas and chia seeds. Vegan and dairy blends are gluten-free, non-GMO and made without soy ingredients.

Orgain Organic Nutrition Shakes are a convenient way for kids and adults to plan healthy snacks around busy schedules. These shakes are available in four flavors: creamy chocolate fudge, vanilla bean, strawberries and cream and iced cafe mocha.

orgain organic nutrition shake
ORGAIN NUTRITION SHAKE DETAILS
  • 16 grams of protein
  • 220 - 250 calories
  • Gluten-free, soy-free and non-GMO
  • $29.99 per case or $2.50 per shake

Orgain Grass Fed Pasture Raised Collagen Peptides review

Orgain sources collagen peptides from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows. Orgain Collagen Peptides smoothly mix into any hot or cold liquid. Since it’s odorless and tasteless, you can mix it into an electrolyte drink after a workout.

Collagen peptides are proteins made of amino acids. As a supplement, it supports muscle recovery as well as joint, skin, hair and nail health. Orgain Collagen Peptides are naturally free of sugar, soy, gluten, preservatives and additives.

orgain collagen peptides
ORGAIN GRASS FED PASTURE RAISED PEPTIDES DETAILS
  • 20 grams of collagen peptides
  • 18 grams of protein
  • Gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO
  • $29.99 per canister

Orgain FAQ

Is Orgain a meal replacement?
Orgain Organic Meal Powder is designed to be used as a meal replacement. It has 20 grams of plant-based protein, 8 grams of fiber and 220 calories per serving. Other Orgain products can be used to replace meals or as a snack.
Is Orgain good for weight loss?
Yes, Orgain products are good for weight loss because they can curb appetite and boost energy. Orgain Organic Protein powder, Organic Protein shakes and Organic Nutrition shakes are specially designed for weight loss.
Is Orgain Organic Protein healthy?
Yes. Certified Organic Orgain products are made without synthetic hormones, toxic pesticides, antibiotics, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors or GMOs.
Are Orgain products vegan?
Orgain offers several certified vegan products: Vegan Organic Nutrition Shakes, Organic Meal Powder, 21g Organic Plant Based Protein Shakes, Organic Superfoods Powder, Organic Plant Protein Powder + Greens, Organic Protein + Superfoods, Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Organic Protein Almond Milk and Organic Protein Bars.
Are Orgain products good for kids?
Yes, Orgain Kids Protein products are a good way for kids to enjoy a nutritious snack. Organic Kids O-Bars have less sugar than many snack bars, and Kids Protein Organic Nutrition Shake has 8 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber and 21 vitamins and minerals.
What do you mix Orgain protein with?
You can mix Orgain with water, milk or milk substitute drinks. You can also stir it in with oatmeal or use it for cooking and baking.

Is Orgain worth it?

Yes. Orgain Organic Protein is a smart choice for those interested in everyday nutrition, losing weight and gaining strength. Shakes and powders are available with vegan or grass-fed whey protein options. Many products are gluten-free and suitable for keto or paleo diets.

Orgain Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orgain?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orgain?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I was very sick and I had low vitamin levels. I was living in the city and someone told me that I needed a nutritional drink. So, I researched and I found Orgain. I love Orgain's product. I used to go to a specialty store to buy them. I purchased the vegan nutritional beverage that they have. I like both of the flavors, but the chocolate one is the best one. It's like chocolate milk, but not quite as sweet, which I like because I'm not a big, sweet person.

Since I've been using Orgain, I don't have any of the issues that I used to have. I'm not sick anymore. My health is turned around completely. I drink at least a couple of them a week. Their customer service and ordering from them online has been excellent. This is a company that I can really stand behind and support 'cause they have a really excellent product.

Get buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

It was a huge blessing to find this protein drink. My body has been fighting numerous health issues for too many years. One of them being Systemic Lupus w/ kidney involvement, and too many other issues to bore you with. These protein drinks are not too high in protein so I’m able to drink up to 3 per day. It feels good knowing I’m drinking something so nutritious and I can feel the difference it’s making in my body. The ingredients are extremely healthy. Adding the Orgain Vegan Protein along with a healthy diet and exercise, I’ve been able to put the lupus into remission for 8 months so far and I’m excited to keep counting. It’s not easy to find quality vegan products that are healthy enough for my health needs. Thank you Orgain from the bottom of my heart.

Original review: July 30, 2020

I've been using Orgain for so long. I would buy the tubs of protein but it doesn't work with me. I bought the vegan chocolate powder and I liked it ‘cause it didn't taste like normal vegan powders especially the all-in-one nutritional powder. I continued to buy it ‘cause a lot of vegan products taste really bad. I tried a couple different kinds of the powders and lately I've been doing the whey nutritional shakes. They've helped me with weight gain. That was always an issue for me and getting that whole scale of nutrients.

I always drink one of those shakes in the morning. It helps me get that start to the day. It was my breakfast when I didn't use to eat one. That’s definitely helped me get a little bit more of the protein and nutrients without really having to think about it. It's replaced a couple bad habits for me too like milk shakes or chocolate milk that doesn't always agree with me or isn't really good for me. I tell a lot of people about Orgain. I tried to apply for the ambassador program too, but I never heard back. It’s definitely something that I even promote without that.

Original review: July 25, 2020

I purchased Orgain at the store originally and after I made the first purchase, the taste made me choose them. Right now, it would be both the taste and the nutritional content. Before, you could get batches that weren't so good but the consistency of the taste has gotten much better. I bought a nutritional shake and I use it as part of a nutritionally complete diet. There wasn't a goal, necessarily, in mind other than to get something else that I can eat that's super healthy and have some benefit to it. When I bought from them directly, it was a good experience. The shipping was not fast but it was very easy. It takes about a week out here in Oregon, part of that is because it’s shipped out of Pennsylvania.

I've been using Orgain for at least five years and they could drop the sugar content of the one that I drink by four grams and it would probably be just as good. Every little bit counts to me and I try to minimize sugar in my diet. I just got from our mail today the Organic Nutrition Nutritional Shake. It has 12 grams of sugar and if they brought it by a third, it probably would be an insignificant difference in terms of taste. They're organic vegetables and there is obviously some sugar. Orgain is all organic, which is important to me. There's grass-fed milk protein, organic fruits, organic veggies and a vitamin and mineral pack, which I don't need. I get it in other ways but it's okay.

Original review: July 11, 2020

Missing Collagen Zero™ Protein Powder. There is no indication of it being on back order....just want to know. Would like clarification on the differences of your drinks. I really like your product just a little confused on when I should drink what. Is one a meal replacement? The other?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

Once again Orgain comes through with multiple solutions for plant-based protein options. Their protein powder comes in handy for adding to various liquids, or as I like it, to my dairy-free yogurt alternative. In addition, they also offer nicely sized protein drinks for convenience. Either way you can count on good taste and nutrition.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I am a regular purchaser. I not only drink the Organic Nutrition Shake every day, but I have also added the Kids Protein Organic Nutrition Shake too for additional protein. I must say that the straw on the Kids Shake is a little funky. It often feels like you are sucking air through it!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

Order was placed and tracking number was given. After the delivery day passed without my order I reached out. The agent had a four day long process she needed to go through before she could place a new order for me. I finally got my order 4 weeks after placing my original order.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I have been using the Orgain powder shake mix for more than a year. It tastes very good, especially when mixed with assorted fruits. It makes a healthy and satisfying lunch. Delivery from Orgain can be counted on to be on time and in good condition.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I've been drinking Orgain on the recommendation of my geriatric oncologist for about 5 years. For balanced organic supplemental nutrition and to maintain lost weight. I prefer the dairy-based Orgain drinks (I usually drink one Orgain/day). And my most recent order arrived quickly and in fine condition. I've recommended your products to friends as well. Be well, take care, be safe, many thanks, Carol

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I've been using Orgain products for years now and they are still #1! Vegan protein powders tend to be chalky, grainy and many are just too expensive to use long-term. Orgain consistently produces a product you can count on. Top quality, taste, price and fabulous customer service.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

This product is wonderful, 20 grams of protein per drink with vitamins and minerals and a low sugar content. My family is on monthly auto delivery and the process is smooth as silk! Their specials are really good and their customer service is awesome. Big, big fan.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I am one of your biggest fans and have been buying your nutritional drinks for four years now after they were recommended by a oncology nutritionist. However, I was very disappointed when you removed the less sugar version of your product from shelves. I now only drink a half a carton of Orgain instead of the whole carton because of the higher sugar content. I order my product through you now, but used to get it at Whole Foods. The grocery manager at my local store said there were a lot of disappointed customers when you discontinued the lower sugar version and they were encouraging us to contact you about this. Your founder came up with the Orgain idea when he had cancer. You would think low sugar would be a priority. Please bring the lower sugar product back!!!!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I love the Keto chocolate Orgain Collagen powder and have used it for months. I put it in my coffee every morning. Several of my family members also use it on a regular basis. The Orgain customer service is great also.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

My experience with Orgain is excellent because of Diane **. She is very knowledgeable of the different products. She also lets me know if I should try something new. Ms ** periodically checks in with me to see how I’m doing with my Orgain products.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I purchased the Organic Protein, Plant-Based, Creamy Chocolate Fudge because I like chocolate. I like the taste. I'm also taking superfoods, the berry. I was purchasing through Amazon. I purchased the berry, through the company. The fiber in it helps. I do it five out of seven days. I'm 75. I have a low thyroid and I wanted something that would add energy and be healthy.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

We absolutely love Orgain, all their products are amazing and it's a brand we can trust for our whole family! We have a lot of food allergies in our family and Orgain accommodates all of our needs! Will never shop at another company!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I have been a fan of Orgain products for approximately 2 years now. I started buying their protein from Costco because it is clean and taste yummy. When I could not find the flavor I was getting at my local Costco anymore I started ordering directly from their website. Their powders are yummy and mix well. Chocolate peanut butter is my favorite!! I am also a huge fan of their snack bars. Very satisfying and taste great.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

I had mis-ordered and did not request the buy 2 and get 1 free promotion. I contacted Orgain and Jessica N cancelled my original order and I was abe to order and take advantage of the offer. I emailed Jessica N at that time and thanked her for her efforts.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

Love product. Unfortunately, I order & get charged, then within hours reimbursed & order canceled. Occurred multiple times. When reach out to customer service, no response. Quit trying to order. Still have product because ordered in bulk but unsure what going to replace with.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

I have been drinking this protein shake for 5 years. I received an order last week from Amazon & they tasted totally different! Until I looked at the nutrition facts, then realized the fiber was 7 instead of 2, & the sugar was 10 instead of 9. I called & spoke with both customer service women who assured me that there was no change in ingredients, just an FDA change in counting how ingredients were distributed. I had no way of finding out why the taste of the newer one was so awful. Amazon quickly sent me out another 12 pack. Unfortunately, it also tasted totally different & had the new numbers as I stated previously.

I found the remaining 12 single servings of old shake at my health food store. They called me today to let me know they had gotten more in. I asked them to read me the fiber & sugar count & it was the newer, bad tasting ones. I politely told them I would not be able to drink them. I feel as I have come to the end of the road finding out what has changed in this shake & got no satisfactory answer! It is with regret that I can no longer purchase them unless the ones I have been drinking for the last 5 years return! I would love a more substantial answer as to the change in the total taste of the drink, as your employers told me everything is the same. If you know where I can purchase the one I have been drinking the last 5 years, feel free to let me know!

Robin

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

Orgain Products were and are FANTASTIC 5 Star Rating. Lots of issues with your Delivery Services. Orders were not delivered to my Unit address as indicated and required by Building instructions that were clearly stated near and inside building enstance. Packages were never delivered to my Unit front by your delivery service. Packages also were to large for me to physically handle and carry. Hope this issue can be resolved on potential new Orders, otherwise I may have to seek other options or Product services. Also access to building had a call box for Delivery services and my address at entrance of building.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I love your products. I wish that you would have more choices without "stevia" in. I found stevia even sweeter than sugar. As a matter of fact not everyone has a sweet tooth. I am one. I did try your new product Zero sugar but it was way too sweet. Stevia in it. So I switched to the other one: Collagen peptide and do love it.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

Our children all love your kids shakes and our oldest needs it to help with his slow growth and weight gain. I order on average 6-8 cases per month. Although the shipping is usually fast I am disappointed that with most orders. There is at least 12 shakes just thrown into the box and not in a package. Most times there are 1-3 boxes that have leaked. If I could make a suggestion I would like to see a better straw- on that does not collapse and fall into the container would be wonderful and save me from having to replace the state almost constantly.

Lisa

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

I order from Orgain online every month and I especially enjoy the convenience of online shopping. I love their Vegan Organic Protein and Superfoods powders! Great flavors and FAST shipping too! I would highly recommend Orgain to anyone looking for healthy organic Protein and Superfoods.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I bought 3 cases for over $30 and they all had mold in them! They were all bad. What a bummer. I called the company and they said to send an email and picture. I have heard nothing. Don't buy. They don't have good QC procedures in place to prevent mold. (Which is toxic.)

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

Orgain tastes good. I tried another clean nutrition product and it’s good too but I still prefer Orgain. I didn't feel like the rest of them were doing much and some of them don't taste great at all. I was getting Orgain at Walmart but the stores only have selective flavors. I was getting tired of plain chocolate and vanilla doesn't have a great taste to me. I gotta mix it with something. The website has more variety especially if you buy subscriptions. I like the peanut butter and the coconut has been out of stock lately. Also, it’s cheaper ordering it online versus going to the store. The shipping doesn’t take long at all. Even when it says that it’s delayed, I still get it quickly.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

These drinks are my way to go for breakfast, I have type 1 diabetes and my blood sugars stay in good numbers after drink them. They are really delicious and really nutritious. Sweet Vanilla & Strawberries & Cream are my favorites! I love them.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

I would like to take the time to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the performance of this company and its customer support staff. I have yet to receive my order placed on July 25th. Once an order is placed, shipped or delivered an email is generated, including a tracking number. The only email I received was explaining my order was to be delayed until further notice. I waited a week with no update and called customer support who explained they were out of stock (this was stated nowhere on the website or anywhere when ordering). With still no update today (August 10th) I emailed customer support who replied saying it had already shipped and been delivered, which it had clearly not due to the lack of paper trail or tracking number provided to me. The 'shop' app that Orgain suggests to use and which I have for all previous orders still says only 'order placed'.

Today I tried calling customer support from my number listed on my account and would immediately be sent to the answering machine, despite it being during business hours. The moment I called from a different number I reached a representative. I provided screenshots as a reference to show nothing had shipped, the support rep confirmed there had been a 'glitch' and that a new order was being placed immediately and I would receive an email. None of that happened. Trying to call back from either number now, and I am immediately sent to answering machine. No reply via email as well. Have to now file a claim with my cc company because a small protein supplement company refuses to rectify a small issue, when I spend over a hundred dollars on them every month. Horrible business.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

I love to eat a nutritious bar in the morning that has good fiber, but not too much protein. This is the perfect bar because it’s not sugary, doesn’t have much fat and is low calorie for a nice small breakfast.

Orgain Company Information