Accredited Partner

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.88/5
Subscribe for 20% off your next purchase

Orgain offers nutritional and convenient organic products ranging from nutrition and protein shakes to protein powders and protein bars. Their products are designed for a healthy lifestyle including losing weight, gaining strength, everyday nutrition or meal replacements. The delicious shakes and powders are packed with the most nutritious and highest quality ingredients in the world and all of their products are non-GMO and free of gluten, soy, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.

BOTTOM LINE

Orgain nutritional products include protein powders, shakes and bars, plus collagen peptides, almond milk and kids protein supplements. Plant-based and dairy-based protein sources are available.

PROS

• Options for many dietary needs
  • Doctor developed
  • High-quality ingredients

CONS

• Not many flavors

About Orgain

Orgain products are formulated for meal replacements, weight loss, muscle gain and everyday nutrition. Orgain’s line of products includes plant-based and whey protein powders, protein bars and nutritional shakes for kids and vegans.

All Orgain protein drinks are certified organic, low in sugar and high in protein without any artificial sweeteners, preservatives or colorings. Simple Orgain protein bars are made with dates, chia seeds and organic fruit or nuts, and healthy snack bars for kids are relatively low in sugar.

Orgain products can be purchased individually, in bulk or in bundled packages. You can find Orgain at grocery, wellness and convenience stores across the U.S. as well as online. Orgain provides free shipping on all orders over $75.

Orgain Organic Nutrition Shake review

In addition to 16 grams of protein, Orgain nutrition shakes have 21 vitamins and minerals. Orgain sources grass-fed cows because their milk has the most omega-3 fatty acids. Vegan nutrition blends are also available with plant-based protein from peas and chia seeds. Vegan and dairy blends are gluten-free, non-GMO and made without soy ingredients.

Orgain Organic Nutrition Shakes are a convenient way for kids and adults to plan healthy snacks around busy schedules. These shakes are available in four flavors: creamy chocolate fudge, vanilla bean, strawberries and cream and iced cafe mocha.

orgain organic nutrition shake
ORGAIN NUTRITION SHAKE DETAILS
  • 16 grams of protein
  • 220 - 250 calories
  • Gluten-free, soy-free and non-GMO
  • $29.99 per case or $2.50 per shake

Orgain Grass Fed Pasture Raised Collagen Peptides review

Orgain sources collagen peptides from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows. Orgain Collagen Peptides smoothly mix into any hot or cold liquid. Since it’s odorless and tasteless, you can mix it into an electrolyte drink after a workout.

Collagen peptides are proteins made of amino acids. As a supplement, it supports muscle recovery as well as joint, skin, hair and nail health. Orgain Collagen Peptides are naturally free of sugar, soy, gluten, preservatives and additives.

orgain collagen peptides
ORGAIN GRASS FED PASTURE RAISED PEPTIDES DETAILS
  • 20 grams of collagen peptides
  • 18 grams of protein
  • Gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO
  • $29.99 per canister

Orgain FAQ

Is Orgain a meal replacement?
Orgain Organic Meal Powder is designed to be used as a meal replacement. It has 20 grams of plant-based protein, 8 grams of fiber and 220 calories per serving. Other Orgain products can be used to replace meals or as a snack.
Is Orgain good for weight loss?
Yes, Orgain products are good for weight loss because they can curb appetite and boost energy. Orgain Organic Protein powder, Organic Protein shakes and Organic Nutrition shakes are specially designed for weight loss.
Is Orgain Organic Protein healthy?
Yes. Certified Organic Orgain products are made without synthetic hormones, toxic pesticides, antibiotics, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors or GMOs.
Are Orgain products vegan?
Orgain offers several certified vegan products: Vegan Organic Nutrition Shakes, Organic Meal Powder, 21g Organic Plant Based Protein Shakes, Organic Superfoods Powder, Organic Plant Protein Powder + Greens, Organic Protein + Superfoods, Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Organic Protein Almond Milk and Organic Protein Bars.
Are Orgain products good for kids?
Yes, Orgain Kids Protein products are a good way for kids to enjoy a nutritious snack. Organic Kids O-Bars have less sugar than many snack bars, and Kids Protein Organic Nutrition Shake has 8 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber and 21 vitamins and minerals.
What do you mix Orgain protein with?
You can mix Orgain with water, milk or milk substitute drinks. You can also stir it in with oatmeal or use it for cooking and baking.

Is Orgain worth it?

Yes. Orgain Organic Protein is a smart choice for those interested in everyday nutrition, losing weight and gaining strength. Shakes and powders are available with vegan or grass-fed whey protein options. Many products are gluten-free and suitable for keto or paleo diets.

Orgain Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orgain?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orgain?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

It was a huge blessing to find this protein drink. My body has been fighting numerous health issues for too many years. One of them being Systemic Lupus w/ kidney involvement, and too many other issues to bore you with. These protein drinks are not too high in protein so I’m able to drink up to 3 per day. It feels good knowing I’m drinking something so nutritious and I can feel the difference it’s making in my body. The ingredients are extremely healthy. Adding the Orgain Vegan Protein along with a healthy diet and exercise, I’ve been able to put the lupus into remission for 8 months so far and I’m excited to keep counting. It’s not easy to find quality vegan products that are healthy enough for my health needs. Thank you Orgain from the bottom of my heart.

Get buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 30, 2020

I've been using Orgain for so long. I would buy the tubs of protein but it doesn't work with me. I bought the vegan chocolate powder and I liked it ‘cause it didn't taste like normal vegan powders especially the all-in-one nutritional powder. I continued to buy it ‘cause a lot of vegan products taste really bad. I tried a couple different kinds of the powders and lately I've been doing the whey nutritional shakes. They've helped me with weight gain. That was always an issue for me and getting that whole scale of nutrients.

I always drink one of those shakes in the morning. It helps me get that start to the day. It was my breakfast when I didn't use to eat one. That’s definitely helped me get a little bit more of the protein and nutrients without really having to think about it. It's replaced a couple bad habits for me too like milk shakes or chocolate milk that doesn't always agree with me or isn't really good for me. I tell a lot of people about Orgain. I tried to apply for the ambassador program too, but I never heard back. It’s definitely something that I even promote without that.

Original review: July 25, 2020

I purchased Orgain at the store originally and after I made the first purchase, the taste made me choose them. Right now, it would be both the taste and the nutritional content. Before, you could get batches that weren't so good but the consistency of the taste has gotten much better. I bought a nutritional shake and I use it as part of a nutritionally complete diet. There wasn't a goal, necessarily, in mind other than to get something else that I can eat that's super healthy and have some benefit to it. When I bought from them directly, it was a good experience. The shipping was not fast but it was very easy. It takes about a week out here in Oregon, part of that is because it’s shipped out of Pennsylvania.

I've been using Orgain for at least five years and they could drop the sugar content of the one that I drink by four grams and it would probably be just as good. Every little bit counts to me and I try to minimize sugar in my diet. I just got from our mail today the Organic Nutrition Nutritional Shake. It has 12 grams of sugar and if they brought it by a third, it probably would be an insignificant difference in terms of taste. They're organic vegetables and there is obviously some sugar. Orgain is all organic, which is important to me. There's grass-fed milk protein, organic fruits, organic veggies and a vitamin and mineral pack, which I don't need. I get it in other ways but it's okay.

Original review: July 12, 2020

Your website is easily navigated, and we appreciate your periodic promotions. 30 and 35% off makes quite a difference to us, since my wife and I love Orgain Nutrition Shakes and absolutely rely on them for a quick meal substitute or in place of a less healthy snack. We are a house divided, since she likes Chocolate Fudge and I must have Vanilla Bean! We have been Orgain customers for quite a long time, and will continue to be. No telling how many others we've told about Orgain. It's the best tasting nutrition shake on the market!

Original review: July 11, 2020

Missing Collagen Zero™ Protein Powder. There is no indication of it being on back order....just want to know. Would like clarification on the differences of your drinks. I really like your product just a little confused on when I should drink what. Is one a meal replacement? The other?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

These drinks are my way to go for breakfast, I have type 1 diabetes and my blood sugars stay in good numbers after drink them. They are really delicious and really nutritious. Sweet Vanilla & Strawberries & Cream are my favorites! I love them.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

I love to eat a nutritious bar in the morning that has good fiber, but not too much protein. This is the perfect bar because it’s not sugary, doesn’t have much fat and is low calorie for a nice small breakfast.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

The hold time was acceptable and the representative was friendly. I was calling to check on the status of the remainder of my order and Becky was helpful. She explained that there was a separate shipping number and items were still in route. She emailed me the requested information as a follow up.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

I had a great experience ordering and delivery. Site is easy to use to place order. Seem to be discounts which are very appreciated. Delivery was seamless and arrived when they said it would, which I find rare in this Covid age. Great overall experience. Highly recommend.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

I’ve been drinking Orgain shakes for the past 5 years. They are the best tasting, and filling shakes I’ve had. The creaky chocolate fudge, and the banana shakes are really good. My wife and daughter also like the shakes, just as much as I do.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Always easy to order and prompt delivery...thanks! The protein is delicious and dissolves well. I will tell others about your quality product. I ordered the plant based Vanilla Protein powder in 2 lbs container and we also have the same in chocolate flavor...very good!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

My husband and I have enjoyed all your products. They blend up smoothly, no gritty taste whatsoever. Since using I've lost weight and no longer have cravings of any kind. Your sales are very much appreciated especially in these trying times.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

My order always arrives promptly and is very securely packed. I have been using Orgain for a number of years and now have several others enjoying its benefits as well. A staple in my household. Keep up the good work!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I use the meal replacement nutrition powder, protein powder, and collagen peptides. Just ordered the pre workout mix and super excited to try it. I love all the products I’ve used from Orgain. Taste great and very smooth. And love they are natural and plant based. I’ve been switching to all natural products in my life including deodorant, skin care products and more. I love they have this option for nutrition as well. What you out in and on your body is so important. I recommend to everyone!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

This order was placed on July 20th. On July 25th I contacted Orgain about the status of this order & was told it would ship by the 28th. On the 30th is still had not shipped and I cancelled the order.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Love this product cause it's healthy and tastes good and is low in calories and carbs. Just wish I could buy it locally and did not have to have it shipped all the time. The one I like is the one in the purple box that has 140 calories.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Very quick delivery. Love the taste. Love when have good sales and give free product with order. Love the amount of protein in the powder. Mixes well, smooth, great taste. Love free delivery with certain amount spent. Easy to use, versatile.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

Great flavor, great texture, fast delivery, vegan, filling. You guys deliver. I've been using your product for a couple years and have never had a bad experience. I read a review a while ago if a womxn who had cancer who lived off of your product and that convinced me to start using Orgain. I tried the chocolate peanut butter, it was good. I really like the chocolate. I put the vanilla in my smoothies. It's yummy.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

My son was mostly vegetarian for a long time. And he is a very picky eater like many little people. We tried several kid friendly protein drinks which he never liked. When he tried these, he became a big fan! He’s been drinking the children’s chocolate protein drinks for years now! He gets a lot of what he needs with these protein drinks as it supplements his meals.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

Best protein bars I've ever found, simply delicious and not full of garbage, yay! We love any and all of the Organic Orgain Nutrition and protein powders. We love the price too! We feel like we are definitely getting worth what we have spent. Go, Orgain! #OrgainAmbassador?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

I love the taste of the sport protein powder. It’s not too chalky and blends well with nondairy milk. I typically order a few containers once a month. Shipping was fast and convenient. I also love how many specials Orgain offers.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I buy the plant based protein bars, vegan nutrition shakes, monkey shakes and bars for the kids, and of course the Superfoods Protein Powder. All of these products are delicious, clean, and healthy meal alternatives that I feel confident in. My body is fueled with proper nutrition and responds better when I supplement my diet with Orgain products. My whole family loves it. To top it all off, the website is easy to navigate and order from. Plus they always are having promotional deals. Stay gold Orgain.

Original review: July 13, 2020

Delicious and Nutritious! That this product is organic and made in the United States is a huge plus. Please advertise to increase your presence and never sell out to a giant conglomerate. I recommend this product to everyone who cares about their health.

Original review: July 12, 2020

Orgain nutritional shakes have been a lifesaver for me when I need a snack or to supplement my meals. Helped me to improve my health. These shakes are readily available in my refrigerator when I need them especially if my appetite is poor.

Original review: July 12, 2020

Orgain is one of many protein drinks I tried. The taste and quality wins hands down. I am a hospice patient and cant eat. This is exactly what I needed to replace meals. I plan on continuing using orgain and subscribed. Thanks for an excellent alternative to those sugar loaded others.

Original review: July 11, 2020

I love Orgain products, the protein powders being my favorite! Always offering good sales too which is an added bonus, plus fast shipping. Great company! Finding a great tasting, vegan/GF drink isn't always easy but they've done it. I've been a loyal customer for years!

Original review: July 11, 2020

Huge fan of the protein bars and have been very impressed with the value and customer service when ordering them directly from Orgain. I like the free shipping and the orders typically arrive within a relatively timely period even during COVID.

Original review: July 11, 2020

I love this product. We have been drinking the shakes for many years. They are a family favorite, and I can feel good knowing that they are nutritious as well as delicious! My favorite is the vanilla bean, my family loves the chocolate!

Original review: July 11, 2020

The Orgain protein powder is very tasty. I look forward to receiving it each month. I also recently ordered their new energy (pre-workout) powder and am eager to try it. I do wish they would increase their servings from 20 to 30. I usually run out of their protein before the end of the month.

Orgain response

Hi Trent!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We will take it into consideration and work on this. Thank you for your kind support!

In good health,

The Orgain Team

Original review: July 11, 2020

My favorite Orgain products are the plant based vanilla protein powder and the kids chocolate chip bars. The subscription service is also very convenient and has been reliable since I started using it this year. I've finally found a way to get my son to eat more protein!

Orgain Company Information