Call toll free
3.24/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Welcome to Weight Loss That Works. For over 40 years, we’ve helped millions of people lose weight and find the lighter side of life. With easy-to-follow plans featuring balanced food shipped straight to you, plus the support you need to succeed on your own terms, Nutrisystem provides real weight loss results you can count on.

Discover what America’s #1 Home Delivery Weight Loss Program can do for you—a happier, healthier you is just a call or click away.

Nutrisystem Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

3695 Nutrisystem Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: June 2, 2019

Overall the food was good. I really liked the breakfast items like the waffles, egg sandwich and chocolate muffins. I will continue to order those. I also like the lunch bars. Tasty and fulfilling. I only ended up ordering for dinner the meatloaf and hamburger sandwiches. Also the pizzas. The other foods did not look appetizing. The snacks were delicious and there is a lot of selections. The popcorn was so good and very sad to see it is not on the menu. I want to order more so I hope it comes back. Also the ice cream sandwiches, chocolate chip cookies, honey mustard pretzels and cheese puffs are also tasty. I will continue to order these items when they go on sale.

Regarding the shipping, the packaging is awful especially the frozen foods coming in that terrible Styrofoam. It is horribly messy when you open the box. There were always small pieces of Styrofoam sticking to the food and I pieces of grass or whatever it was but it was disgusting. As I would put the frozen foods in the freezer all this junk from the box was getting into the freezer. It was awful. Also there were several times that the waffles were crushed and had to ask for a new shipment. The frozen foods only last a short time before getting freezer burn. Very disappointing. The only food that lasts longer are the ones in the boxes.

The boxes that contain non frozen items are way too big. Those need to be downsized. It is a waste of cardboard and we have a lot to cut up for recycling. I recently ordered some snacks and the box was twice the size as it should have been. Please look into better options and downsizing the boxing for food. Again the Styrofoam boxes are terrible and messy. I will be also posting these comments on Facebook. Thank you.

Hi Dawn,

Welcome to the program! We are so happy to hear how much you are enjoying the plan. Please keep us posted on your continued progress.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Get expert buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Positives: Nutrisystem works and it is easy and delicious. Negatives: Nutrisystem is slow weight loss, you will probably give up before you reach your goal because you will get sick of the food. Tips for Success: Add nutrition to the program, add vegetables to every meal and snack. Add high quality protein too. Add a fiber supplement to keep feeling full. Add spices and herbs. Buy extra to serve to your family when you are having a day where it is hard to stay on the program. Add exercise AFTER you've lost about 20% of your goal because it is hard to eat a restricted calorie diet when you're burning more calories and you want to eat more food. How to be Successful: It is a mindset. Think that Nutrisystem is supplying all the junk food, you have to supply the high nutrition food. When you have to add food, you add only nutritious foods. You don't add any extra junk.

How I felt physically: I felt ok, I didn't always feel great but that wasn't always due to Nutrisystem because I had some physical problems. Things that were Nutrisystem related were that I noticed that I had a white coating on my tongue that went away after I stopped the program. It was difficult to even brush it off at night before I went to bed. I'd wake up with it too. I was hungry often on the diet, it is not a lot of food. When I would sweat, the sweat would smell like the Nutrisystem food which was not good. How I felt emotionally: Sometimes I felt isolated from other people because I avoided social events centered around food because I knew I'd eat the food. This is temporary because I just went to a food event last week and I was fine. I ate the crudite and left the chips and fried foods alone.

What happened along the weight loss journey that surprised me: Once I lost some weight and started feeling better about myself and feeling more like "my old self", I noticed that I didn't eat the dessert/snack everyday. My son ate the ice cream treats and I didn't even notice. The Hardest Part of the Program: For me it was cooking for my family. I am an excellent cook and I continued to make delicious dinners for them. It was HARD and I would cheat with my own food. How I handled it was I made less delicious food and I bought extra Nutrisystem food and fed them Nutrisystem on the days I was having a hard time sticking to the program. Dinner times were always the hardest part.

My favorite foods: Chocolate muffin at breakfast, tortilla soup for lunch, frozen cheese pizza for dinner, cheese popcorn for snack. I liked all the lunch soups and the peanut butter lunch bar. Lunch was always my favorite meal. Least favorite foods: I had some food I detested but the biggest complaint I have about the food is that the cubed chicken in the frozen dinners was tough, chewy and rubbery. I used to spit it out. Otherwise, I had no real complaints about the food. There was enough selection that I always found items I thought were delicious. In Conclusion: It works, it's easy and delicious. It is also slow but if you stick with it you will reach your goal. You need to add high quality nutritious foods. Bottom line: I would recommend it to anyone, particularly people who like their junk foods. It will wean you off of them. I give it 5 stars, I loved it!

Hi Dawn!

Thank you for sharing your comprehensive review of our plan, including tips to succeed, your favorites, and how you felt on the program. I'm sure this review will help many others on and off the program. We wish you all the best, Dawn!

-the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience team

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I am on Nutrisystem and have lost weight. A friend of mine was on the program and quit, leaving me a large supply of product. Tried to postpone my next shipment online but was only able to choose postponement for a couple of weeks. I wanted to postpone for more than a month. The choices were there but it does not allow you to choose them. I had to call and wait online too long to talk to someone who could postpone for a month or more. They purposely do this so you have to call a counselor in order for them to try to keep you on the system and to keep buying their product.

HI Marvin,

We are so sorry you had issues delaying your order online. We will be sending this feedback along to the correct department to look into. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We wish you the best of luck on the program.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

The most important thing for me is that it is working. On the road to lose 80 lbs. I've lost 28 after only 6 weeks. The food is not fine dining but it is good enough and with enough variety to not be boring. Some of the food is quite tasty and others only rate around good but, for me, that is not the point. The point is that now most of the time I am not hungry and I am losing weight without having to make major alterations to my life. Surely, there are times when I just want to get a pizza delivered and munch out but Nutrisystem provides ways to deal with that. I'm not going to blow smoke, some self-control will be required. The few times I have some real cravings, I just pull up the weight chart and see that nice downward trend of weight and remind myself why I am doing this. The quick start program, for me, was the most difficult portion to get through but it surely did as it described.

My weight loss started quickly and tapered a bit, as expected, once I got on the regular weekly plan. I am still losing around 3 to 4 lbs a week which might be a little atypical but I'm not complaining. This meal plan was exactly what I needed. Previously I ate healthy but I just ate too much. Comparing then to now, I realized I was eating roughly double what I should have been. So not only has this plan allowed me to lose weight but it has provided me with an idea of what meal sizes should be if I ever decide to stop with Nutrisystem. I personally think the frozen meals are a very good add-on as they provide more variety and tend to be a bit more tasty and satisfying.

I really do appreciate that this program exists. I just turned 50 not too long ago and was starting to have more concerns about my weight which has always been above 'normal'. Nutrisystem not only seems to be dealing with my weight but it also helped me ease my mind about my future health. I'm also a workaholic which means that previous diets I tried had, what I feel was, a significant impact on my lifestyle. Which is probably the main reason they all failed.

Nutrisystem is very simple. Take their base plan, modify the meal times to fit your current schedule, keep the intervals between meals roughly the same, and in no time it just becomes part of your day. The food for the most part is portable as well which is rather convenient. Again, Thank You for providing this product. Before I was skeptical about ever seeing what I consider a healthy weight but this product and changed that skepticism into hope and has provided exactly what the proverbial doctor ordered.

Hi Douglas!

Thank you for writing this review! We are so excited for you, Douglas! We truly appreciate the kind words for the brand :-) You are doing excellent work on the program. We wish you the best of luck with everything. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

The young lady that helped me was very nice and the young man that helped me on the very first order was great. Understood I did not eat chicken and set my orders up so I would get no chicken products... but did not get the Turbo Takeoff box. Had to call... did this order Two weeks later so am just starting this diet Monday Sept 17th. Sad... When I received the Red Turbo Takeoff box it had two (2) chicken entries. Amazing. So now I am down 2 dinners... I am just hoping that there will be no chicken entries of any kind in my next month's order. Other than that... all is good.

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for writing this review. We are sorry to hear that you received chicken items that you did not want. We will be reaching out soon.

-the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?

Original review: July 13, 2019

Jason was very helpful. Now I'm online trying to find all the information he sent. I have all the food both frozen and regular stored ready to use. He suggested I start next Monday and he will delay reorder to fit the schedule.

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear that Jason was such a big help when you called in for assistance. We will be sure to let his supervisor know what a great job he did on your call.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: July 12, 2019

Carly was very helpful in determining why my goals for weight loss are failing. She gave me ideas and tips to work on. Of all of the employees I have spoken to she is the most compassionate and helpful. She looked at my app entries for me.

Hello Roxanne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are so happy to hear that Carly was able to help you with your weight loss and meal plan. We will be forwarding this positive feedback along to her supervisor.

We wish you the best of luck with the program moving forward!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: July 11, 2019

I was surprised I liked the food as well as I did. There were only 3 items, in 6 orders, that I didn't like. Also surprised that I DIDN'T GET HUNGRY! I actually had a hard time eating enough throughout the day. Pleased with my 35 lb loss, & have had no problem keeping it off so far (2 months after stopping). If I decide to lose another 15, this is the way I'll go.

Hi Macel,

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the program and our meals. We wish you the best of luck moving forward and hope you have a wonderful day!

Original review: July 10, 2019

On their website, Nutrisystem states, as a returning customer, I could get a 28 day plan for $284 or as they claimed $10.14 a day. However, Nutrisystem sends you only 20 days of food. Dividing 20 into 284 is $14.20 a day, not $10.14. When I challenged a phone representative about this, he said the other days are so-called "flex" meals which are meals I have to pay for over and above what I am paying Nutrisystem. To me this is clearly deceptive advertising. I cancelled my order.

Hello William,

I am a member of the Consumer Experience Team. Thank you for writing your review about our program and its pricing. I apologize that our current program structure was not more clear and for the frustration caused.

Our current plan configuration includes Flex Meals which are meals you practice on your own using guidelines we provide. We don't expect anyone to be on our program forever and we believe that the Flex Meals are a great way to practice better eating habits for the future once you are on your own. Each week we expect everyone to practice two breakfasts, two lunches, and two dinners on their own. Women are expected to practice two evening snacks each week while men will practice four snacks on their own throughout the week. We recommend spreading the Flex Meals and Snacks throughout the week instead of doing full days on your own. If you incorporate the Flex Meals and Snacks as directed your food will cover 28 days total. You can find information about Flex Meals and how our program works here: https://bit.ly/2YTklKO

I will be looking into this further and reaching out with more details on your concern.

We look forward to working with you, William. Have a great day!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 10, 2019

I would like to lodge a complaint. Why is it called free shipping when they charge you 10 dollars to pack the shipment. I think that is false advertising. I think this should be changed. Either make it free or let people knowing you are being charged for special packaging for your monthly shipment.

Hello Shelley,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am a member of the Consumer Experience Team and would like you to know that we appreciate your feedback regarding the packing fee.

Nutrisystem does have a packing fee on all recurring orders due to the advanced packaging materials used to ensure the safe delivery of your foods. Everything is individually hand packed from our kitchen to yours, there are modular tiers for entree organization and easy unpacking, and the EarthAware air pouches to protect your order from any bumps, drops, or jumps during its journey.

The price of your packing fee is dependent on the package that you signed up with. If there was any confusion about this fee, I do apologize. I will look into your account and reach out privately with any additional information I can provide you with in regards to this.

I look forward to assisting you!

-the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: July 9, 2019

I have tried calling your automated phone number for help without any luck. I wish to have this melted order replaced. No info has been forwarded to me as to how I am supposed to do this. I have been completely satisfied with this service up till now.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 8, 2019

First order was wrong order shipped. We received someone else's order addressed to us. You graciously replaced order and sent out. We received order and all bars and chocolate treats were melted. Sent an email to request replacement and was sent email back to just eat chocolate treats as one big lump. (WTF) kind of customer service is that!!! I Quote, "If your chocolates arrive fully melted, they can be quickly hardened into one larger "candy bar" size portion." Now I'm pissed, we had so much great service with your company and we have lost a lot of weight. But I am a customer service type of guy. I need that to stay with a company.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. I am so sorry to hear about the issue with the chocolate in your order. This time of the year can be a little tough due to the different temps throughout the country. I will be looking into your account and reaching out soon.

Original review: July 7, 2019

Do NOT give these People your credit card, I bought gifts cards from Costco and the price difference was a small amount so I used my credit card. They will charge your card without authorization. They automatically renew shipments. DISGUSTING.

Hello Theresa,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your feedback! I am sorry if you were charged unexpectedly, I know that can be frustrating. I am a member of the Consumer Experience Team at Nutrisystem, and I just wanted to reach out to see if I could assist with your concern.

If customers sign up for the auto-delivery plan, orders are processed about every 25 days or so. Many of our customers find this option handy so that they can continue with their weight loss journey uninterrupted. I apologize if there was confusion over this delivery method.

I will be looking into your concern in more detail and reach out soon to help you with a resolution. I look forward to speaking and hope you have a great week, Theresa!

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: July 7, 2019

I have been on Nutrisystem for about five weeks and have lost sixteen pounds. Overall I am very happy with these results. I like losing the weight slowly which I am very happy about since I have heard that it is better to lose slowly. I am very happy with the meals provided and with the fact you can have your own flex meals. Those are very helpful in keeping from becoming tired and bored with this diet. I have tried many other diets but without success. This time I believe I am on the right track. The only problem I have is with the PowerFuels. There are way too few listed in the guide and a lot of them are meats, eggs,or fish. This would be okay, but a lot of the meals deal with meats, so I was wondering if there were any other PowerFuels that I could use? Thanks, Bob **.

Hi Bob,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear how much are you loving the plan and the food. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience so far.

For the PowerFuels you can use anything that is 80-120 calories with at least 5 grams of protein or more. Also, the plan is very flexible so feel free to move those PowerFuels around if needed.

If you have any other questions, please call 1-800-585-5483 press #2 to speak with a counselor. They are here from 8am-10pm EST (Mon-Fri) and 9am-9pm EST (Sat and Sun).

Original review: July 7, 2019

The frozen order was delivered without the dry ice in the package. I am unsure as to why but know that during shipment it was delayed for several days at one location? Not sure why. I have had other orders go thru very quickly. As a result when I opened the package was surprised that all the contents were defrosted the ice cream had come out of the cups and was over everything. I was surprised the company is sending me another shipment. I am relieved. I have been very happy with the service and the food has been great I am losing weight and am determined to meet my goal.

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received when contacting us for assistance. We would like to apologize that your order was delivered in this condition! Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please keep up the good work and congrats on your weight loss. Hope you have a great day!

Original review: July 4, 2019

I was so pleased with the relatively prompt response regarding what was missing from my order. Really do appreciate the way it was handled. My missing items are on the way so I am very pleased with that. Don't know what I can say except thank you so much.

Hi Rose,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear that your concern was resolved in a timely manner. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Hope you have a great day.

Original review: July 4, 2019

I had it for a month and no results and decided to go with a a second month. No results, I sent you guys a note to tell you about this. I am telling your customer service area of my experience was not good. I lost nothing. Please check correspondence for past month (2nd) and I want a refund. I have already talked to customer service. I am very very unhappy. Thank you.

Hi Cathie,

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience. It is certainly disappointing when your weight loss doesn't meet your expectations. A member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team will be in touch with you shortly to address your concerns about your weight loss and request for a refund.

Enjoy your evening, Cathie!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: July 3, 2019

My husband and I purchased a meal plan program from Nutrisystem and were not happy with the food products. We were aware of the many meal plans that were available. We were under the impression the meals were frozen, we were disappointed when we received the packaged foods. Although, the website stated it was a 28 day meal plan, we received meals for 22 days. We later found out there are two "flex" meals per week, which we were responsible for preparing. In addition, the foods were not tasty, needless to say, we forced ourselves to ingest. We did not lose the 11 to 13 pounds as suggested by the website. The only positive aspect from this fiasco was learning appropriate portion size meals.

Hi Carol,

I am a member of the Consumer Experience team. Thank you for writing your review about your plan. I'm sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your plan.

The plan is a 28 day plan, with some meals that you will be doing on your own mixed in each week. As for weight loss, you can lose up to the 11-13 lbs but that does vary from person to person.

We would be happy to reach out and review your plan with you both and will be reaching out shortly.

Original review: July 3, 2019

I am a first time Nutrisystem customer and am a bit confused about getting started with the program. I just spoke with Jason, one of your counselors and had questions concerning the first week of fresh start. He was very helpful and comforting about the questions I had and answered them to where I could understand. He also emailed me the items I needed to use for my first week and was very pleasant. At this point I am very satisfied with your customer service and will not hesitate to call back if I need to.

Hi Sigrid,

Thank you so much for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear that you had such a good experience with one of our counselors. We will be sure to let his supervisor know what a great job he did on your call.

Original review: July 3, 2019

Food does not do anywhere as advertised. Actually the Weight Watchers foods sold in the supermarket tastes better, has better results and costs significantly less. I feel as though I wasted $1,000.00. When I communicate with Nutrisystem they, a week after my contacting them say to eat more... excuses excuses. Customer service is horrible!

Hi Steven,

I am a member of the Consumer Experience Team. Thank you for writing your review about your weight loss and your customer service experience. I completely understand why you would feel frustrated and look forward to helping.

I will be looking into your account and reaching out with more specifics on your concern.

We look forward to working with you, Steven.

Original review: July 3, 2019

I cancelled my order in person, over the phone on June 19th as a result of my complaint that Purolator would not leave my items without a signature. YOU promised and assured me that Purolator did NOT require a signature and that you would see to it that my items were sent out after giving Purolator a stern talking to by your supervisor. I never heard back from YOU but Purolator called me twice to pick up the stuff - which is an hour away!

When I cancelled, your agent was indifferent about me leaving and assured me she was the correct person to speak to in order to cancel the program. I now have a charge on my VISA card - which appeared 5 days earlier than last month - with INCLUDES over $100.00 in currency exchange rates!! When a refund is submitted by you, I will lose a substantial amount of money!! I expect that unnecessary charge to be removed immediately with zero cost to me!! All of this is documented in correspondences I have had with your customer service department. I also suspect that most if not all conversations have been recorded and are available for review.

Hello Doug,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am a member of the Consumer Experience Team at Nutrisystem and will be happy to assist you.

I am very sorry that Purolator continued to request a signature despite our efforts to have them leave the shipments without one. I will be looking into why this is and what the unwanted charge on your card is and how to remove it.

I look forward to assisting you further!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 2, 2019

Hello, I've used Nutrisystem a few times and love the product, however, even though the customer service representatives are helpful, I feel they do not properly explain. I paid full shipping charge even though I was told no charge. I live in Canada but I did let the agent know that. Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for reaching out with your review. We are so sorry to hear about the confusion with the shipping charge when ordering from Canada. I will be looking into your account and reaching out soon at assist.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I’ve been in NS many times since the ‘90’s where it was 7 days on NS. When I called to sign up again (about a month ago), Flex Meals was not explained to me, consequently, my first week of actually on the NS food (wk 2 after Fresh Start) I ate NS all week with no FM. I looked at what food I had left and figured I’m out. I wouldn’t have enough to get me through the next 3 weeks. When I called and talked to a Counselor she explained the FM and said I need have 2 FM Per week - that still wouldn’t get me through 3 more weeks. So when I called back, the next counselor said I need to do 2-BF, 2-L, 2-Dinner, 2-snacks on my own each week. I understand the idea behind FM and actually think it’s a good idea, but it takes a lot more time to figure out which days you’re doing each of the FM’s (8 total). NS used to be pretty easy to follow but it’s not now. I’m so confused!

Hello Cindy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! I am a member of the Nutrisystem Consumer experience Team and I just wanted to reach out to see if I could assist with your concerns.

I apologize if the Flex Meals were not explained when you initially signed up for the program. I can understand how it would be frustrating to start without that information. We do share the Flex Meal guidelines on our website, but I will be sure to forward your call for training purposes as that is information that should be given if customers are calling in to sign up.

I will be looking into your concern in more detail and would be glad to reach out to review the Flex Meal guidelines with you. I look forward to resolving your concerns, Cindy!

Have a great weekend.

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: July 1, 2019

Great program, great food, great results. Lost over 40lbs in 4 months with no effort on my part. Old age and change of lifestyle impacted me in all the wrong ways. This program put me back on the right path. Thank you.

Hi Rick,

Thank you so much for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear how well you did on the program and how easy the plan was to follow.

Please keep us posted on your continued progress. Hope you have a great day!

Rated with 1 starResolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: June 30, 2019

If there were Negative 10 Stars score, I'd give that. Nutrisystem takes advantage of the elderly. They will not accept cancellation even if they agree to pay the $125 fee for canceling auto pay before the 2nd shipment. A terrible customer service experience and surprised such a large company works this way and takes advantage of people who don't want the food because it takes horrible and it poor quality; plus my mom got upset stomach and heart palpitations. Marie Osmond, do you approve of this conduct of business? These are innocent elderly people Nutrisystem is disrespecting and taking advantage of. Don't do auto pay program, or you will have a tough time cancelling (only by phone, no email) and you will get surcharged a $125 fee on top of the $400 something FOR THE 4 WEEKS OF TERRIBLE TASTING FOOD THEY SEND YOU.

Hello Jane,

I am a member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am very sorry to hear about your mothers experience trying to cancel her program. I certainly understand how this may be frustrating, but would be happy to assist you further.

With our auto-delivery program, members receive a discount off the full retail value of the package for agreeing to receive at least two orders. If discontinuing auto-delivery prior to the second order, we do have a standard fee of $125 due to the auto-delivery discount received on the first order. We offer both one-time and A La Carte ordering options as well, however, these do not receive the same discounts as our auto-delivery option. We sincerely apologize for this confusion and any inconvenience caused.

I will be looking into your mothers account further and will be reaching out soon to see how I can help. I look forward to working with you!

Original review: June 29, 2019

I have had a great experience in losing weight on Nutrisystem. It's MUCH easier than any other weight loss plan I've tried, and I've been very successful. Unfortunately, the directions for updating orders online are confusing. I am being charged $200 extra for the same food I normally get simply because the directions online weren't clear on how to update my order. If they want to keep their customers, they need to be more customer friendly. My husband was considering doing the plan too, but now we are afraid of unexpected charges that we haven't budgeted for. Nutrisystem - please make your web page more user-friendly and intuitive to use.

Hi Carol,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your concerns regarding editing your order online. It's understandable how frustrating that must have been for you.

A member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team will be reaching out to you shortly to help address and resolve your issue. Please enjoy your day Carol!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: June 29, 2019

I emailed NutriSystem with an issue regarding applying the code from Numi rewards to my next order. They were so helpful and explained to me in the future how to do this, and went above and beyond to apply these codes for me so that I was sure to get the rewards. I am very pleased with the service that was provided.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so much for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear that you had such a good experience with one of our counselors via email. We will be sure to let his supervisor know what a great job he did in assisting with your NuMi concerns.

Original review: June 29, 2019

I really appreciate the thorough and kind reply to my inquiry. I feel like there's an actual person out there, who cares about me being successful with my weight loss. Again, thank you so much for your prompt and helpful reply.

Hi Mariyn,

Thank you so much for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear that you had such a good experience with one of our counselors via email. We will be sure to let his supervisor know what a great job he did in assisting with your questions.

Original review: June 28, 2019

With my first order I did not get quick start guide or welcome guide. Did not get the free shakes either. Called & was told both would be sent. Again Waited 4-5 days for it. Shakes came, no guides. Called this morning at 8am, recording said busy. They would call me back. It's 5:17pm, no one called. Tried emailing and kept getting a too busy to answer email form letter back. Finally got thru on phone. Said she would email & post mail immediately. Again it's 5:20pm still nothing. Hope she put it in the mail, but I guess I won't know for a couple days. Been trying all day to get quick Start guide & welcome packet emailed & U.S. post mail sent to me. Guess I'll wait another couple days to see if it comes in the mail. Guess I'll just cross my fingers & hope I'm doing it right.

Hi Jeanne

I am a member of the Consumer Experience team. Thank you for writing your review about not receiving your materials. I understand how frustrating this may be and we look forward to helping you.

I will be looking into your account to give you more specifics on your concern.

We look forward to working with you, Jeanne!

Original review: June 28, 2019

I just called today (June 28, 2019) and was very happy with the help I received from one of your counselors. She really explained the workings of Nurtrisystem as well as emailing me information I needed for a even better understanding. My husband and I now understand and look forward to continuing with Nutrisystem until we reach our goal. Thank you again for your help and support.

Hi Della,

Thank you so much for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear that you had such a good experience with one of our counselors. We will be sure to let her supervisor know what a great job she did on your call.

Nutrisystem expert review by JJ Virgin

Portioned meals and snacks delivered every four weeks starting at $9.40 a day. Plans are tailored for men or women and are vegetarian-friendly and diabetes-safe. Phone and online support is available.

• Specialty programs: Nutrisystem for Men addresses the weight loss needs of men. Nutrisystem D is designed for Prediabetes or Type 2 dieters and includes access to certified Diabetes counselors.

• Menu options: Dieters can choose from over 150 breakfast, lunch and dinner options, including snacks, shakes and frozen foods. More than 90 vegetarian offerings are also available, along with a vegetarian plan.

• Goal weight maintenance: Nutrisystem Success helps users maintain healthy eating habits with customized meal planning and portion-controlled, pre-measured food containers.

• Free shipping: Free FedEx shipping is available on all orders within the continental United States. Customers using auto-delivery also get 35 percent off every order and reminders to choose food.

• Support: Counselors are available via phone, email or online chat every day from 7 a.m. to midnight, except Christmas and Thanksgiving. Nutrisystem’s website, social media and app provide food tracking, tips, recipes and news.

• Quick start: All plans (except those for diabetics) include Turbo Takeoff, a special first week of meals and snacks designed to burn fat and jumpstart weight loss.

Profile picture of JJ Virgin
JJ Virgin Weight Loss Programs Contributing Editor

Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert JJ Virgin is author of New York Times bestseller “The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days.” She is also the best-selling author of “Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy” as well as a prominent TV and print media personality.

Nutrisystem Company Information