4.6/5 (140 ratings)

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

About Orgain

Orgain offers nutritional and convenient organic products ranging from nutrition and protein shakes to protein powders and protein bars. Their products are designed for a healthy lifestyle including losing weight, gaining strength, everyday nutrition or meal replacements. The delicious shakes and powders are packed with the most nutritious and highest quality ingredients in the world and all of their products are non-GMO and free of gluten, soy, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.

Pros

• Options for many dietary needs
  • Doctor developed
  • High-quality ingredients

Cons

• Not many flavors

Bottom Line

Orgain nutritional products include protein powders, shakes and bars, plus collagen peptides, almond milk and kids protein supplements. Plant-based and dairy-based protein sources are available.

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Orgain Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orgain?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orgain?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

I’m very satisfied with this supplement. My nails have gotten stronger and my hair is growing in fuller than ever. I love this supplement and would recommend it to anyone who has thin hair and brittle nails. Thank you Orgain for making an all natural product.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I've used a couple of different flavors of the protein powder and the peppermint hot chocolate. They taste really good. The peppermint hot chocolate with a little bit of whipped cream on top is amazing. They're also vegan so I don't get tummy troubles.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I started using whey protein and my daughter-in-law, who is a certified nutritionist, said I might want to try a plant-based product so I used Orgain. The order process is straightforward. I usually buy several containers when there's a good deal. I wait for the buy two, get one free scenario. There's a 33% discount. When that comes along, I usually buy three or four of them. The price is right given the way I buy it.

I have a bowl of smoothie recipes that I use where Orgain is the protein powder. It doesn’t make my smoothie feel medicated. I've been using Orgain for at least a five-year period. I'm 73 years old, I take no medication, and I have no ailments at this point in time. I haven't had a cold in at least six years plus. The only concern that I had recently with a few things I've been reading is the metal content. Some of the reports that are coming in about a lot of protein powders have been of concern too. The organic pieces are sometimes worse than non-organic ones because of metals and carcinogens in the soil that flowed over from some power plants. I’m trying to do some research on all of that. Orgain is near the top that has metal and I’d like to see them address that issue.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

I really like the feature that Orgain offers to change or modify orders. The quality of the product is great too.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I love Orgain. It tastes very good. I would love there to be more flavors besides just chocolate and vanilla of the vegan protein shake. But I really like the vanilla. It would also be cool if they sell them in stores.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

My son is a picky eater and dairy free. He loves the kid's plant shakes and they give him the nutrition he needs. This makes me a very happy mom! I also love the adult regular dairy version it has a great taste (not so keen on the plant version myself).

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

My 8 year old son is such a picky eater, but he absolutely loves these Orgain chocolate shakes. He has one at every meal time to help fill in nutritional gaps, as he does not like the powders or kid's ones.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

The flavor attracted me more to try their product. I bought the organic protein or vanilla choco.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

I’ve tried many different protein powders and this is my favorite. It blends well, has a delicious taste and cooks well too, so I can add it to banana bread or any other recipe that I can add a powder substance to. I highly recommend this protein powder. I also enjoy the rewards and online experience when I order.

Original review: July 21, 2021

I had purchased several cases of the Grass-fed Vanilla Bean Shakes from Amazon Subscribe and Save. These are my favorite shakes and have been for quite some time! Several months ago I had received 3 boxes from Amazon and they were all spoiled. Chalky, chunky and just flat out disgusting. Amazon would not take a return because I had surpassed the timeframe in which to do so (given my surplus of cases). I decided to reach out to Orgain directly and I am so glad that I did! The level of customer care was outstanding! More than I expected. They requested a few items from me as evidence of the purchase but they replaced the 3 cases and shipped them to me in a heartbeat. I am back to loving the great taste I always have and grateful for the exceptional experience I had with Orgain Support.

Original review: July 7, 2021

Brittany W did such an amazing job addressing my concerns and calming my worries. I felt heard and supported through her replies. She was efficient and a great communicator. I had no hope until I was helped by Brittany. I hope my positive recount concerning my interaction with Brittany via email will show positively on her behalf.

Original review: June 25, 2021

Orgain products themselves are always one of my go-to's. Not only are the protein powders super tasty, they actually work. I wasn't personally trying to lose weight so to speak, but muscle mass growth and leaning out were more my goals. Either way, I love Orgain as a whole!

Original review: April 29, 2021

The Orgain products are amazing, we use the powder and the collagen. Love all the flavors of the powder! Orders are processed and arrive quickly and efficiently! My husband and I love that the products are natural and not full of lots of artificial ingredients and fillers, which is super important to us!

Orgain response

Hi Kara,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you enjoying the products and happy with our service. Your satisfaction is our number 1 priority. We appreciate your kind support!

In good health,

The Orgain Team

Original review: April 29, 2021

We have been happy with both single and subscription orders. We enjoy a variety of Orgain products; our favorites are their gluten free pancake mix, individual dairy free nutrition drinks and superfoods Immune Up mix as a hot drink. We highly recommend Orgain products and service.

Original review: April 29, 2021

The website’s pretty easy to use and ordering takes two minutes. Compared to a lot of the other ones I've tried, this is the best one so far. It tastes great. It has the protein servings that I need. It mixes well. I’m sticking with this. The pricing's also fair so no complaints. I live in Las Vegas but I get free shipping, and it shipped within about four to five days. I would definitely recommend the product. It worked out great for me and I haven't had any issues with it. The best vegan protein powder in the market.

Original review: April 29, 2021

I love all the "clean products" you offer. The taste matches its health benefits. The subscription helps lower the cost. Great products all the way around. I highly endorse your products. Customer service also matches all the above.

Original review: April 14, 2021

My personal trainer said that one of her colleagues who is a vegan personal trainer was using Orgain and that he had really built muscle and stuff, which is what I'm trying to do. I've been using them for three months now and so far, I've seen noticeable gains. They taste great so I'm all for it. With the shipping process, I understand that the whole postal system now takes a little bit longer than expected, I have no complaints. I like that there's a lot of products. So far, I've used the protein shakes, the meal replacement, and the bars. Yesterday, I just bought the shakes to go, not the powder. I'm gonna try it and see if I like it. Overall, I'm pretty happy with them.

Original review: March 6, 2021

I love my orders and have had no issue with digestion at all. Taste is actually good even with water, though slightly chalky. Price could do with a 15% reduction however, but I understand since literally every ingredient on the back is listed as "organic". Would like to see them increase unit size by 15% at the very least without increasing price.

Original review: March 6, 2021

Both my husband and I drink your Orgain protein and Superfood shakes. We order the 2.02lb canister. I love the vanilla bean while my husband loves the creamy chocolate fudge. They taste great! The amount of protein and nutrients was just what we were looking for to start our mornings out right. Thank you!

Original review: March 5, 2021

The BEST delicious nutritional shake I found that meets my needs with cancer. Orgain Shake is sound nutrition when I can't endure a meal or when I want a simple meal and a piece of fruit as an accompaniment. I love it contains fruit/veg blend, protein, vitamins, no soy.

Original review: March 5, 2021

Like them very much! Taste great and are very healthy. Ordering online was easy and quick. With the discount they are a better bargain than buying in the store. Free shipping is an added plus to the purchase. Thank you.

Original review: March 5, 2021

I took advantage of a buy two, get one free offer that was recommended to me from a few friends. The product arrived in a timely manner. Tastes amazing. Not chalky or clumpy. Would definitely reorder in the future. Highly recommend. Thank you.

Original review: March 5, 2021

I've drank 1 of these 99% of my mornings for over 7 years and has always been a great way the start the day healthy! Ordering online is easy, shipping has always been 2 or 3 days, and the 30 or more % off is appreciated!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

For Some reason, the entire shipment arrived in an altered state. We refrigerate them as normal, But they all come out half solid. My son won’t drink them. This is very disappointing. Can you please send another shipment that is not spoiled.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I last received 1 case of Orgain (26g) 14 oz. vanilla bean. It should be a subscription. Please tell me the information you have. There needs to be people involved to get this straight. I like Orgain very much. Please respond. Are there any discounts or special programs for this product. It’s very expensive for my budget. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I liked the benefits they were offering with it so I got the meal replacement from Orgain. Every day it does what it's supposed to do which is giving me nutrition The taste's been good and the shipping's been fast.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

Tried to order Vanilla Shakes and cart defaulted back to Chocolate. Called CS during business hrs and got a "we're closed" message. Emailed CS. Got a link that worked but then State menu won't open. Gave up!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

A friend of mine introduced Orgain to me. I bought the chocolate protein powder and the experience was fantastic. I'm already getting a deal based off the amount of scoops that I get out of the container and they're also offering it at a cheaper price. The product itself without adding anything is phenomenal. It tastes great. You usually don't have to add anything to it aside from water or milk. But if you can, you could add bananas or whatever you prefer. People usually ask me what do I use as a meal replacement and Orgain is usually it. I usually offer that to them and those who I suggested it to that tried it love it.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

We get Orgain ‘cause it’s dairy-free. My son's allergic to dairy, so that's why I get that. He's trying to gain weight. It's working for him.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

I made a post in one of my vegan groups on Facebook, asking for recommendations for protein shakes and a lot of people recommended Orgain. I've been drinking them for a few months now. I've started working out quite regularly. I really don't eat or drink a whole lot so it helps me make sure I'm getting enough protein in so that I can build muscle. I'll do the powder after I workout and then during my workday, I can just grab one of the RTDs which is the ready to drink and take it with me in my lunch box. It's convenient.

I've been pretty pleased with it so far. I've got a sensitive stomach and I haven't had any upset stomach, which I found happens with a lot of protein shakes and drinks like that. It tastes good too. A huge draw for me is that they have plant-based powders and drinks because I don't consume meat or dairy. Finding a great-tasting protein shake and powder is proven difficult. But whenever I started with Orgain, I was pleasantly surprised. I always suggest it to people every time they are curious about it. I’ve even given drinks before to my friends and co-workers so that they can try it. I also have the pancake and waffle mix that has protein in it as well.

Orgain Company Information