Call toll free
4.12/5
Based on 1,082 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Weight Watchers is a proven weight loss program founded in the 1960s. Their membership includes online tracking, in-person meetings, and one-on-one personal coaching. Weight Watchers is focused on improving overall health, not just weight. Their app helps track food intake and activity, find recipes, join local meetings and find support within the online community. They also offer a SmartPoints and FitPoints program so members can start earning and stay on track.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1820 Weight Watchers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I joined Weight Watchers in July 2017. To date I have lost 102 pounds and have been at goal since June 2018. I feel GREAT! I am off all meds and able to do any activity I want! The program is very flexible and even easy to dine out with a few smart changes. I love to be creative and adapt recipes to make healthier. I would highly recommend! To me it is not a diet. It is an educational experience to transform your unhealthy life into a healthy one... Forever! Happily living life!

Get expert buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I was doing great on Weight Watchers. I loved it. I was losing every week. A few times I stayed the same but never gained. Then... Freestyle. Everything stopped. I did everything suggested. I kept asking how many 0 point foods could I eat and still lose weight. I was told to “work” the program and see how body reacted. I joined WW for help. I even tried different meetings to get answers. After being so successful I feel lost. I kinda feel like I was let down. I waisted a year trying to make it work. I loved you WW, it’s you, not me.

Weight Watchers response

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment in Freestyle, Kelly. We take your concerns very seriously. A Resolution Specialist will reach out to here. We look forward to speaking with you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I joined WW on the 30 points program and it was wonderful. I was losing weight and then all of a sudden Freestyle comes along. Only allows 23 points. Just terrible!!! Free foods... no way=weight gain. So many people I know feel the same way and have terminated their memberships. Why can't WW have 2 programs... One for the people that want to do the 30 points and one for people who want to do Freestyle. Like the others I know it's time to terminate my membership. Goodbye WW until you can appease all!

Weight Watchers response

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us with your concerns, Mary.Your success is important and we appreciate you as a dedicated WW member. We will reach out to you shortly to assist you further.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I joined Weight Watchers on the 11/09/18 within 2 weeks I had gained weight and found I was hungry all the time. So found it really hard to stick to the diet and was obviously setting myself up to fail I had to find a program that worked for me. So I emailed WW on the 26/09/18 asking to cancel as I joined the 6 month program as per promoted because I it was a good bit cheaper as they offer better prices for people who lock them self’s in for a longer period of time. My first email was ignored so I emailed them again on the 08/10/18. Finally I got a email back saying they will not cancel my agreement because I missed the cooling off period by 1DAY!!! Yes 1 DAY!! I’m sorry. I’m a busy full times Single mum who also works 46 hours a week and missed it by 1 DAY!! I was told they will take a further £55 off me for a diet that does not work for me regardless.

I really wish I had read the reviews before loading the app as now iv to pay them a further £55 for nothing because instead of using their discretion and understanding that in this day and age where there is not enough hours in the day I let a whole 24 hours pass over the 14 days. To be honest all this has done is remind me WW is a money making business and that’s all they are interested in this. Is now obviously to me after my own experience and after reading others bad experience who have had the exact same issues with WW. All I can advise other are only pay monthly. DO NOT TAKE OUT A CONTRACT WITH THEM!!!! As this might not works as well for you as it has others and WW will not sympathise. All they want is your MONEY!!! Disgusting behaviour. Anyway been with slimming world for 2 weeks now and losing weight and never hungry!

Weight Watchers response

Thank you for reaching out to us, Wendy. You have reached WW U.S. For the best assistance in your region please reach out to WW U.K. at www.weightwatchers.com/uk. Best of luck on your wellness journey!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I have been a long time member of Weight Watchers for many years. I love the program and it works. I have been at goal for the past 7 years! Over the past year at my weekly meetings we have gotten away from talking about the program. That is such an important part of this journey. Now we are suppose to get our phones out and talk about the app! I don't come to meeting to "learn" about the phone app. That should be a meeting in its own. I am an analogue person and do not enjoy using it to track. We have several people who like me, don't like the way this is going. We are being overlooked.

Weight Watchers response

You're a valued member of the WW Family, Linda. We would love to speak with you regarding your concerns. A Resolution Team member will reach out to you shortly.

--WW Resolution Team--

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weight Watchers?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

WW does not have a protocol for harassment on their Connect site. I and many others have been trolled by people. We've been called, "idiot", "stupid", "** you" and other derogatory comments. I am a grown women and know I can block and do. I then see these same people do the same to others. I go to report and I'm told to block. Genius idea. Did that. That's it. No internal protocol to address trolls on the site. Not only am I paying to use the site I am subjected to abusive people. NOT WORTH IT.

Weight Watchers response

We would never want you to feel as though we are not committed to your safety or success, Lili. A Resolution Specialist will reach out to you so we can look into this further.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Love WW. Began in Fall of 2017 with great results! Lost 14 lbs :)). But when Freestyle change happened, I stopped losing. It didn’t matter what changes I made. Please give us back the option of old way. It’s so discouraging to stop progress.

Weight Watchers response

Your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to improve future products and services. We will forward your feedback on to the appropriate teams for review and consideration. Congratulations on your success and we wish you the best on your wellness journey. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I joined WW twice to get rid of baby weight. I joined in August to get rid of weight after my Dad was ill and passed away. I LOVE the WW Freestyle. Your BEST!!! Love 0 foods, connect, the app, etc. GREAT!!!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I am a previous WW member. Several years ago I lost 55 lbs and proof that the program works. I started to gain weight and thought I should give the program another chance. After attending the first meeting, I was totally turned off by the leader and lack of enthusiasm. I could not wait to leave the meeting. As a new member it took forever to check in, after the meeting I was not given any encouragement as to how to proceed with the new program. I decided to continue the program on my own because I know it works.

Well, shortly after that my family member was diagnosed with a terminal illness and I had to leave my home and family for almost 3 months to care for her. Unfortunately she passed away this month. I contacted WW and was refused to cancel the program and told because it was not me, they could not help me. So I have been donating $44.95 for the last few months and will have to continue to do so until Nov 2018 & If I cancel there is a $64 charge. So if I had passed away, they could have helped my family? Really??

This is the most distasteful and horrible excuse I have ever been given by a company. I will NEVER join this program again and will encourage as many people as I can to join other programs. There was a time that WW was the #1 program. MANY other proven options exist. It was a sad situation to have been involved in and to be further dehumanized was humiliating. Please think twice before signing up for any promotions with this company.

Weight Watchers response

We are sorry to hear of your experience, Lori. We know how important it is to have great Customer Service. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I signed up for 6 months of meetings. The leader was horrible. I requested to switch to online. They continue to take meetings payment out. Now there isn't a location in my area. And they still want payment for meetings. Stated I made a 6 month commitment. The program works. But their customer service and delivery of service is HORRIBLE! Beware.

Weight Watchers response

Upsetting you is never our goal, Michele. A Resolution Specialist will reach out to you here. We hope to speak with you soon.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I signed up in person for Weight Watchers, I asked if I had all the information I would need to sign up for the online app and was assured I had all I needed. But I do not have what I need. I had to wait all night to call someone after 8 am who can not offer me any advice except to wait and go to another meeting and see if someone could help me. Which leaves me confused because I received a intro packet and it has a nice little shopping list but offers no knowledge of what points any foods have and wonder how exactly I am supposed to track points. It was clear at the meeting they were more interested in selling their packaged food than making sure their new clients have the necessary information to succeed. I am highly frustrated and disappointed. I don't know what additional effort it will take to get this taken care off but I know it seems like too much already.

Weight Watchers response

We are sorry to hear of your recent experience. We want to ensure we help you get started. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you privately to assist you with your subscription.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I loved the Weight Watchers program but had to quit due to medical reasons. I went online in May & cancelled my commitment. I was given an extra free month which I accepted with the understanding that my account would be cancelled after that month. I heard nothing & assumed my account was dormant. I went on my app just to make sure & it would not let me process without joining. So I was convinced that my a/c had been cancelled. Just yesterday I sat down to do my accounts & saw that I had been charged for the last 3 months. I called & was refused a refund & was instead I offered a free month! Please make sure your account is cancelled by calling in otherwise you may be surprised like I was.

Weight Watchers response

We are sorry to hear you had to cancel your subscription, Sabine. We would love to look into this further. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you privately. We look forward to speaking with you.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I joined WW meetings program on May 3, 2018. The beginning of June I started calling and e-mailing the Customer Care Department to report that I hadn't received any newsletter, promotions etc. I was told 2 weeks, then 3 weeks, then 4 weeks to correct this but still the issue wasn't corrected. I then called their corporate office for Complaints the end of August because I felt by that time this issue should have been addressed and corrected. I have called 3 times since then and still the issue has not been corrected. Was told it would take several more weeks to correct the problem.

As my credit card is billed monthly without a problem, receiving newsletters, recipes, promotions etc and being kept in the loop of what is happening at WW, I am paying for and not receiving. Technology is very advanced and this issue should have been corrected months ago. They just seem to be ignoring this situation and that is not right. I have asked to speak with someone that can help me instead of just the representative that answers the phone but that is not possible. They put me on hold and then say they have talked to whoever is in charge and the answer is several more weeks for it to be corrected. But still 4 months have passed and it is still not corrected.

Weight Watchers response

Thank you for reaching out to us here, Rita. We would like to ask you a few more questions to familiarize ourselves with your concern. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you here.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I was glad to see these reviews. I thought it was just me experiencing no weight loss. I used the Smart Points program a year ago and it worked. WW has always worked for me in the past. After four months I have lost 7 pounds. Sometimes I gain back a pound or two for no reason I can figure out. I’m counting and measuring and going to meetings. I don’t see how you can eat all of those 0 points foods and still have 23 points a day to eat more. I don’t need a group of people talking about how we can feel better about ourselves, I need a weight loss program. Bring back the old points system.

Weight Watchers response

Your feedback matters, Lory. A Specialist will reach out to you privately. We hope to speak with you soon.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

Be very aware of the contract you sign up for. There is a $40.00 fee to end your contract early? Why? Why are you penalized if the program isn't for you? If you are an online user you basically are paying $18.95 monthly for use of the WW app you use on your phone to count points. Why is there a cancellation fee? Why are you asked to sign on for a minimum of six months? Shouldn't it be on a month to month basis to see if it's really a good plan for you? Locking people into six months is criminal. I will say that the chat experience was very helpful and professional.

Weight Watchers response

Your satisfaction is important to us, Kellie. We want to help you on your wellness journey and provide you with a resolution. A member of our Resolution Team will private message you. We look forward to speaking with you further.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I’ve been with WW on and off for several years. When true to the program, for the most part it’s slow, but it works. Recently I tore my Achilles and was unable to attend meetings. When my 3-month subscription was up I called to cancel. They offered the online version (I declined) and offered me 30 free days. I confirmed at the end it would be cancelled and I would not have to call back in - was told yes! Fast forward 2 months and they are still charging me. I spoke at length to a customer service worker and supervisor only to find out - 1) they had the wrong email address in the system so I couldn’t confirm the cancellation and they wouldn’t tell me where they sent the email and 2) they saw in the system that I called to cancel but they needed the confirmation email; and 3) charged my account this month less than 12 hours ago and I can’t get $ back - they don’t reimburse for non-usage.

It gets better - I told them I wanted to write to the corporate office and I needed the address - they didn’t know it, I asked for a phone number - they didn’t know it, I asked for the name of someone in leadership and finally was able to get Mindy Grossman’s name as CEO. I asked for their information so that I could document to whom I had been speaking and the would only provide first names (Brian and Crystal - in the Philippines with no badge numbers). I don’t recommend that anyone join this program!

Weight Watchers response

We are sorry to hear of your experience, Deborale. Our goal is to provide you with a better resolution. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you privately.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

No membership if you buy through app. So, I just got off of the phone with support and was told that because my wife purchased the membership through the app, they couldn't help me. I needed to contact iTunes, get my money back from them and then sign up on the website! So, the issue is the app still belongs to Weight Watchers. If there is an issue with signing up through the app, get rid of the option!!!

Weight Watchers response

Your satisfaction is very important to us, Dan. We take your concerns very seriously. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you shortly.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I have been on WW and with a new mindset I was losing. Come January 2018 I was delighted with the new plan, but around March I was sick of it! I love using the scan and online features but I just can’t stick to the program. I would love to have the option of going back to the other plan. Have a choice to choose online which program I want to follow and allow the scanner to work correctly on either program. I like the idea of the program getting you to eat better but it is hard for me to eat the awful plain low-fat yogurt that I need to add sweetener and fruit to. The total calorie count of the yogurt is somewhere between 80 and 100 calories. The low-fat flavored yogurt I was enjoying prior to the new program was 80 but was 2 points. Makes no sense to me. I like ice cream. The ice cream I was eating was 110 calories and was 3 points now when I scan is 6 points. None of this makes sense.

Another example: I used to eat an egg with a piece of toast 3 points out of my day, not much on the old plan. Now I eat two eggs instead miss the taste of bread and for what? My Daughter has a friend that likes the plan because she can eat zero point foods all day and drink beer for her 23 points. She is however disappointed that she is gaining weight. PLEASE Oprah give us back what we want!

Weight Watchers response

We appreciate the time you have taken to reach out to us, Lynn. Our members help us to improve future products and services. We are committed to your wellness journey and would love to speak with you further. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I have been a Weight Watchers member on and off for the past fifteen years. I was a member for the Point Plus and lost 25 lbs. Maintained it for 18 months and then when the freestyle program started I gained it all back. I am vegetarian so the 200 free foods is very limited for the freestyle. I would like to return but the freestyle does not work. Maybe WW will bring back old program that actually worked or the option to choose the program the best fits an individuals goals.

Weight Watchers response

We appreciate the time you have taken to reach out to us, Suzie. We want to congratulate you on your success and provide you with a helping hand. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you shortly.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I joined Weight Watchers in 2010, loved the program. I lost 45 pounds in 4 1/2 months, I felt great and loved the way I looked. I went through a tough period in my life and gained the weight back. The new freestyle program I don’t like. I feel like I’m wasting my money every month. I would prefer to be accountable for everything I eat not just somethings. Please change the program back!

Weight Watchers response

We would never want you to feel unsuccessful, Tracey. We will reach out to you privately in hopes of speaking with you further.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I joined WW about 4 months ago. I am a physically taller, former athlete that was looking to get back to my peak fitness. These points do not work for me. I contacted WW and asked if they were able to terminate my contract without paying a fee since they (seemingly) should stand behind their product. They tell me that they cannot cancel my membership for 3 more months! If you’re on the fence about this program like I was, my recommendation would be to go with a different program that stands behind their product.

Weight Watchers response

We are sorry to hear of your frustration, Daniel. A member of our Resolution Team would love to discuss this further. We will reach out to you shortly.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I have been trying the Freestyle and it’s not working like design. I have been very faithful. Lose 1 lb then gain two pounds. This is very frustrating. I maintain in my 23 points. Not very happy. Extremely frustrating.

Weight Watchers response

It is never our goal to frustrate our members, Laura. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you. We look forward to providing you with assistance to guide you on your journey.

--Weight Watchers Resolution Team--

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

The program is great. They did autopay and took 45$ out per month like clockwork. I stopped going and didn't hear a peep about why I stopped. Money matters. I don't apparently. Customer svc consists of apology from offshore reps who do not connect with real empathy. Good program...bad customer svc.

Weight Watchers response

Hi, Joan, we're sorry to hear you had quit attending your meetings. A specialist will reach out to you privately here to assist with your account. We're here to help!

Resolution response: Oct. 16, 2018

I would like to update a previous review of Weight Watchers (now called "WW"). When I first started the new Freestyle Points system, I didn't think it was going to work for me and was a little frustrated. But, the Freestyle Points program has worked, and I just reached my goal weight after only 7 weeks! I'm very happy with this program. If you haven't tried it, just give it a little time and I think you will be pleased with the results.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I gained weight after menopause and decided to try WW about 5 years ago. I was on the Points Plus Program and loved it. I lost 25 pounds (which was almost 20% of my total weight) in 3 months. I felt great. I kept the weight off for about 3 years; then gradually gained back about 15 pounds. Went back to WW in August. Now on the Freestyle Program. I have lost a few pounds in a month, but know I won’t maintain this eating style. It is basically like Atkins diet. Even if a food is “good for you”, there still needs to be portion control to really lose weight. I am sick of 0 point things like salad & chicken already. And the 24/7 “help chat” is useless. No one ever gets back to you. I’m hoping I can stop the program after 90 days. Sounds like other members have had issues cancelling. Please bring back Points Plus as an option.

Weight Watchers response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us regarding your experience with our Weight Watchers Freestyle program. We truly apologize for any frustrations or inconveniences you've had and would be happy to reach out to you to further discuss your concerns. A member of our Resolution Team will be in contact with you soon.

- Weight Watchers Resolution Team -

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I had starting using WW in the Spring of 2017 with great success! The weight was flying off and it felt easy and was encouraging. Life came around and I changed jobs (among other things) and I took a break. When I came back to get serious on WW again in Dec. 2017 this new "Freestyle" program was pushed out and the ONLY option. It's terrible. I've been trying for 10 months now to be successful and I just can't figure it out. It's not even that I say I'm trying and not really following, I have REALLY followed, bought new groceries, changed everything to follow it with little to no success. It's SO discouraging. It makes me want to quit WW. The old program was the only thing that really worked for me. Can we please have the option of choosing which program we want to follow.

Freestyle promotes "free" or zero point foods but basically they are forcing you to eat certain foods which are foods I don't like or don't normally eat. On the old program I could have pizza and other favorite foods and manage my day/week with it and still lose weight. On Freestyle I don't have enough points to do it anymore. I have so few points now that I'm almost scared to eat! I know, I know, yes, there are more 0 point foods but let's be honest, I didn't eat 12 points worth of chicken or corn or beans everyday. Freestyle is the opposite of what it's named, it's more restrictive and controlling. We don't have as much choice in what we eat and use our points for. The old way we had choice and learned self-control and what foods were really worth-it. Give us back what worked, give us back the old way or let us choose which way is best for us! Freestyle doesn't work for me.

Weight Watchers response

Kim, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us regarding your experiences with our Weight Watchers Freestyle program. We truly apologize for any frustrations or inconveniences you've had and would be happy to reach out to you to further discuss your concerns. A member of our Resolution Team will be in contact with you soon. We all wish you the very best, Kim.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

After being on the Freestyle plan for just over 4 weeks, sticking to my 23 points per day, I am not losing any more than 1 to 2 lbs. And I don't ever take advantage of my weekly points. Can someone advise me on what I might be doing wrong? I eat all that I am suppose to, much of which is 0 point foods, but nothing is working for me.

Weight Watchers response

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Your success is very important to us. A Resolution Specialist will reach out to you shortly.

--Weight Watchers Resolution Team--

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I've always been a fan of Weight Watchers and had success in the past, met my goal, and went about my merry way. Well, then menopause hit and the weight started to come back on! I tried losing that extra weight just by cutting back on fattening foods and paying attention to my portions, and it seemed I was gaining instead of losing! Enter my dear friend, Fawn, who had been battling the same little demons I had been battling. She had recently joined WW on the Freestyle Plan and was having amazing success. She sent me the link and I signed up and started the very next day. I LOVE IT!!! The fact that so many of the lean proteins are free helps me make really great choices, like in the evening when I feel like I MUST have just a little something but I've used my points or have just a couple left.

Having a piece of fruit or a hard-boiled egg with some salsa satisfies that little craving and, in turn, I don't beat myself up or feel guilty because those are excellent choices! I started the program July 2, 2018, and have lost 13 pounds as of today, September 9, 2018! And that's without feeling deprived or feeling like I'm starving! The Freestyle Plan is a great plan that sets me up for success! And what I love most about WW is that it's not a diet, it's a way of life! I don't feel like I can NEVER have something I absolutely love, but instead I'm aware that I just have to plan for it and I can enjoy whatever I want! Kudos to the team who designed the Freestyle Plan! I'm a (skinnier) fan! Please keep up the wonderful work! BTW, my sister just joined after seeing and hearing about my results!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I've tried to do this on my own and I just didn't get anywhere! I go to meetings and journey my way through. I've asked people for suggestions and they've given me a multitude of help. It's a supportive forum and there's so many people who inspire - they've had amazing journeys and they've lost a lot of weight - so inspiring. The only way I can get myself healthy and stay healthy is with Weight Watchers. Thank You!!!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I started WW in 1977, attended off and on over the years and made lifetime in 2009. I allowed life to happen and sadly, the weight returned. I believe in the program and think it’s one of the healthiest lifestyles around. My goal is to be at my goal weight in August 2019 and maybe even work for WW once that happens :).

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

Had considered Gastric By-pass and decided to go with the Weight Watchers Program! This is way better with the tracking Program and website I have no problem staying on track! Being able to scan products in the store and at home make it simple! You have full control of Your Program, I would recommend o anybody to check it out!!! Love It!!! FreeStyle is the answer!!! Go to the Meetings for support and camaraderie of Group Support!!!

Weight Watchers expert review by JJ Virgin

Founded 50 years ago, Weight Watchers assists members in losing weight by forming helpful habits, eating smarter, getting more exercise and providing support.

• Buddy system: Studies show people who pair up with like-minded groups or friends attain better fat loss (and keep it off better) than those who go it alone. For anyone who needs group support – either in person or online – Weight Watcher is top notch.

• How does Weight Watchers work?: Weight Watchers assigns "points" values for every food and helps you set a goal for how many points you should consume daily. This system means you can make low-point choices throughout the day in preparation for a special meal or event instead of having to forgo the extra calories because of your diet. Consumers looking for a budget-friendly option can simply purchase Weight Watchers brand food products at their grocery store or mass retailer and follow the plan's basic diet, which is available online.​ Those who want more support can join the program, which offers individuals plans including options like a smartphone-based app for tracking food and activities, in-person weekly support meetings, online community support and one-on-one coaching via text messaging or telephone.​

• Digital tools: High-tech apps and digital tools increase compliance and accountability and make it easier for you to track your progress and stay motivated. Tech-savvy folks will find these valuable and even enjoyable.

• Flexibility: The program allows flexibility to eat real food, allows people to maintain their social lives, and makes losing weight easy even with the busiest schedule without deprivation. Since no food is forbidden, you simply modify portion sizes to fit their PointsPlus® system.

• Food philosophy: Weight Watchers is designed to be a lifestyle approach to food, so no foods are considered off limits. While this philosophy could become a slippery slope for people who have problems with cravings for certain unhealthy foods, it can also help by encouraging moderation and accountability for food choices.

• Best for: new moms, college students, busy adults, teens, older men, older women and former athletes.

Profile picture of JJ Virgin
JJ Virgin Weight Loss Programs Contributing Editor

Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert JJ Virgin is author of New York Times bestseller “The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days.” She is also the best-selling author of “Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy” as well as a prominent TV and print media personality.

Weight Watchers Company Information