Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

Learn More
Call Now Toll Free
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

About Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic sells adjustable beds and mattresses in twin, full, queen and king sizes. It offers three models with various features like wave massage, child safety locks, anti-snore positions and built-in lights. Each model comes with a remote control. Customers must order an adjustable bed over the phone and can return any product within 30 days.

Pros

• Wireless remote controllers
  • Safety lights and locks
  • Programmable positions

Cons

• Can’t order online
  • Must pay shipping for returns

Bottom Line

Craftmatic offers a number of adjustable bed options. Its models have different levels of comfort and convenience. Each model offers a wireless remote for easy use. You have to call for pricing and purchase.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Adjustable Beds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

The sales rep at Craftmatic was wonderful. I bought a Craftmatic bed for my father for his comfort. He enjoys the ability to adjust the bed. He can either lay down or sit down, and watch his TV.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I have lots of leg cramps and I enjoy the Craftmatic's massage feature. I also enjoy being able to lift the bed up to a sitting position. It’s very comfortable. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with back problems.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I like the zero-gravity button of the Craftmatic bed. You push it and you're automatically in your favorite position. I love the fact that you push the down button, then it goes back to flat. It's great. I've had both of my sisters come down and try the bed out. That's how good the bed makes me feel. I have had a hospital bed, and I wanted one that was more comfortable, plush and easier to use that was why I purchased a craftmatic. The sales representative was tremendous. He could sell ketchup to a lady wearing white gloves.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I had an older Craftmatic about eight years ago, but I went with a hospital bed 'cause the old one wasn't good anymore. Then things got better and I went back to Craftmatic because of the comfort and the options that came with it. I love everything about the bed, but the vibration feature helps with a lot of physical issues that I've got. Their sales rep was very nice and helpful. We've ended up buying two of them and we have them together like one king size bed, so my wife and I sleep together and I can hold hands with her when sleeping. That's a wonderful thing.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

My arthritic condition made me purchase a Craftmatic adjustable bed and I had an excellent experience with their sales rep. Overall, I really like the bed's feature where i could lift the head and the feet. It helps my feet from swelling. I also like the wave and massage features. It helps so much with people with arthritic conditions. I certainly would recommend Craftmatic to all of my friends.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I wish I had always owned a Craftmatic bed. I've owned my prior bed for approximately 3 years before I got a Craftmatic. I tried every bed on the market and this one is just fantastic. I wish I had ordered one 20 years ago. When I purchased the bed, the sales rep was top-rated, professional all the way, courteous, patient, and kind. He also made sure that he got the right mattress and bed that would work best for me. I got the bed because of my back pain and now, I enjoy the features for the bed positions that are available for my head and legs because it takes the pressure off of my spine. It does wonders for my pain level.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I saw the Craftmatic commercials on TV and I thought that those were really legitimate and I felt like it would be something that I needed to invest in. Their sales rep was very helpful, very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. This is my second Craftmatic. I’ve had the first one for four years. I love all of its features. I love the head and the feet, and the massage, and the comfort and relaxation that it makes me feel. It helps with snoring, leg cramps and back pains too. My kids and my grandkids love sleeping in my bed. They love how they can get a good night sleep in it. So, I would highly recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for my wife’s health. Their sales rep was fantastic. We like the raising up of the head and the legs. It makes watching TV easier. We don’t have to put pillows underneath our head and it helps her legs out. I would recommend and I have recommended this bed to everybody I talked to that’s interested in the bed. It's 100% good. You get exactly what you pay for. It's of good quality.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

The salesperson from Craftmatic was very thoughtful and he helped me with pricing. I got the bed because of its quality. It sits up and it definitely helps me with my asthmatic breathing.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

I needed a bed that could be elevated so I could breathe easier and I saw Craftmatic’s advertisement on TV. It looked like what I needed, and it has been. I enjoy the head of the bed elevated, and I can also elevate my feet. It makes me more comfortable. I like light and the way the controller elevates and works the bed as well as the connection so I can charge my phone by my bed. The experience with the sales rep was very well. He was very nice and accommodating. I have recommended Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

We've always had a Craftmatic bed. I like the adjustable feature of the bed 'cause I sleep with my head elevated. I also had a very positive experience with the sales representative.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

I'm 72 years old and I have heard about Craftmatic my entire life. They are a dependable and trustworthy company so I bought their adjustable bed after owning my prior bed for 15 years. The sales rep was wonderful, which was another reason why I wanted to call Craftmatic. They were helpful and informative, and they did not pressure me in any way. So, I really enjoyed the experience. With my Craftmatic bed now, I enjoy the ability to adjust it in so many positions as it really helps with relieving pain and pressure. All in all, I would recommend Craftmatic if you're thinking about an adjustable bed, and I'm also sure they'd take it back with no questions asked if you did not like it.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

My husband had a bypass surgery, and we decided that the Craftmatic bed would be very comfortable for him. I enjoy that we could put the feet up when they’re swelling, and the head up when we have problems with digestion, and it’s very appropriate for that. We also enjoyed the rep's comments about the bed and his expertise on it. They’re available if you need any parts and if you need anything new. They’re available all the time. They had all the information when we called for new mattresses.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I have breathing problems that I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed. The sales representative was very good. I also have circulation problems and I enjoy using the foot elevation.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I had a Select Comfort Bed that cost about $7,000 so, the Craftmatic bed wasn’t that expensive. I needed it in a hurry and I saw the ad on TV. I got it and I’m happy with it. The experience with the sales rep from was great and very nice.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

After owning my prior bed for 15 years, I purchased a Craftmatic and had a good experience with the sales representative. I like the bed, it's adjustable and it has a vibrator on it. I especially like that I can elevate the head and the feet part till I get comfortable.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I bought a Craftmatic bed for the comfort for my back and legs. We’ve had another Craftmatic bed before that, and we had it for about 15, 16 years. I like the comfort and durability of the mattresses. I also like that I can put it in any position possible.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I enjoy the up and down for the head and for the feet feature. I got a lot of arthritis and sometimes it helps me to get my feet up or head up. And I have my head up watching TV at night. I’ve had a Craftmatic since around 2000, and this is my second one. It was a good experience with the sales representative. My installation was troublesome, but it did finally get there.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I like the bed's feature where the head and leg areas can be elevated. It's been a good ownership experience with Craftmatic. The sales representative was very good too.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I had a very informative experience with Craftmatic's sales rep. I was glad to be able to get the bed at the reduced price because I've been wanting one for years. I like its ability to have my legs elevated at night due to my circulation problem.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I have recommended Craftmatic to other friends. The sales representative was very polite and he worked with me 'till I finally got what I wanted, and I appreciated it very much. I talked to representatives for about three months and I finally got what I wanted at the price I would like to have paid. I enjoy the vibrator feature of the bed because it relaxes the muscles in my back, my whole body. And I like that the bed is adjustable to where I can raise even my head or feet.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed after owning my prior bed for 11 years. I called Craftmatic and they did exactly what I needed them to do. It was a great experience with the sales representative. I got the bed and when I sleep on it, I don't have any trouble getting up in the morning anymore. Also, being able to adjust the bed and change the position of the mattress helps with my bad back. I can't hardly move when I sleep flat. And the reason I like the bed so much was I slept in a recliner for 5 years because of my back. Now, I can put my bed in any position I need to so that it matches my back or it matches my bed. Moreover, I would recommend the Craftmatic bed to anybody especially people with back problems.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I needed to get an adjustable bed and Craftmatic had them on sale. I can tilt the head up, so I don’t snore. Also the people that came out to install it were very helpful and knew everything about the bed.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

The Craftmatic sales rep was very helpful. I really appreciated the delivery service and the set up of the bed. Everything went very smoothly. I appreciate the customer service. I had gotten the bed for comfort and for a medical condition. I enjoy being able to adjust the bed. It's very comfortable when I need to sit up or I need to lay flat. I also appreciate also the massage technique. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

We’d seen Craftmatic on TV and bought one. I enjoy the massager and raising of the legs features of the bed. It was also great with the sales representative.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

We were interested in being able to raise up the head. My wife has some digestive issues, and we’re more comfortable then when we’re sleeping, which was one of the main reasons why we purchased the bed. The representative was very knowledgeable. He answered all our questions, and he was able to explain to us exactly how the bed worked. Plus, the installation went very well. They delivered the bed within the time frame that they said. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

My purchase experience with the Craftmatic sales representative was great. I love the elevated head and feet features of the bed. I also love the massage and the built-in flashlight on the remote. The light underneath the bed is wonderful as well.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Due to prior ownership, I decided to get a Craftmatic bed and I enjoy raising my feet because my legs swell.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed as it would help my back. You could sleep with your head up and your feet up. The sales rep from Craftmatic was very nice.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

The sales representative from Craftmatic was good and I enjoy the bed and its feature where I'm able to raise the head up.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information