4.68/5
  • 1 star
Based on 33 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

TMG Loan Processing (Tradition Media Group LLC) will NEVER request banking information from you​ (unless authorized once your loan is approved)​. This includes, checking account numbers, routing numbers, and login information.

TMGloanprocessing.com offers loans from companies nationwide who have availability to over 1500+ locations including MoneyGram, Wire, ACH, and direct location money centers available by area. VIP expedited service and electronic signing of agreements are available. TMG Loan Processing offers an online application, instant chat or Customer-to-Agent texting service to assist customers to receive a loan. Loans range from $1,000 to $500,000 depending on qualifying factors. Their services are free to the consumer.

Product suite includes Car Title Loans, Registration Loans, Car Title Loan Refinancing, Small Business Loans and Small Business Lines of Credit.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 28, 2017

73 TMG Loan Processing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I contacted TMG Loan Processing last October. I put in an inquiry and they reached out to me that same day. I looked them up on Google and they had good reviews, which is why I chose them. This is my first time applying for a loan and their process was easy. The request that they made was reasonable and it was easy to get done quickly. It was a good experience. I was a little hesitant about this situation because I had heard there are other places that may scam people so, I was cautious going into this situation. But everyone was very agreeable and very helpful. The only thing that I was a little tepid about was the office that we visited here in Tempe seemed not as professional. It seemed like they hadn’t been in there long like they were a fly-by-night kind of thing.

Also, I wasn’t too happy with the loan amount. They had told me several different amounts. They said that they were able to do $1900. Then they called me back and said that they were only going to approve $1300. I pushed it a little bit with them and they approved $1500. That part was a little frustrating. They had said one amount and then they undershot me a lot, and then went up a little bit. If they were able to do the amount that they had set from the beginning, then that would have made it more pleasant.

They gave me an impression that I had to haggle with them in order to get closer to the amount that they originally had said. Which, I thought this was a straightforward process. Other than that, the process was very quick and I got the check later that day. TMG Loan Processing is a good option if you needed money quickly. The interest rates of 190 something can be difficult for a lot of people. I wouldn’t recommend that a lot of people do that avenue unless they were able to pay it off quickly.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I had a truck that was in perfect condition. It had no miles and I have a clean title for it. But every other person that I went to denied me because of my credit even though the truck is the collateral and if I don't pay it, they take the truck, sell it and get their money back. TMG Loan Processing accepted my request but at first they declined me too. My rep, Mario, asked me a couple of questions to verify everything, told me that everything sounded and looked good then he emailed and texted me a list of the things he needed like the pictures of the truck. I got all those sent to him and two hours later, I got a call back from somebody else.

Mario was at lunch so they called and walked me through the rest of the process. Then they called me back one last time and a lady told me I was denied. After that, Mario texted me and told me he had another way. He talked to the owner and the owner called me. They had it all worked out and they were going to do the loan if I could make it down to their location in Fullerton.

It took me 40 minutes to get over to the office but the gentleman wasn't there yet. He got there 20 minutes later and he had the check ready on the computer. He printed it out for me and I was good to go after I signed some papers. I sat down with the owner and he told me that if I ever needed anything else again, to feel free to call them and he gave me his card. Other than the first denial, everything was really good. Mario did a great job and they took care of everything that same day that I needed the loan. They were very fast, efficient and courteous.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

The application process at TMG Loan Processing was pretty easy. It was a great experience. I was immediately contacted 30 minutes after putting my inquiry. I decided to work with them because their reviews were excellent and their rate was so much better. The amount that they offered for the vehicle title loan was fair. The loan officers at TMG were all great. If I was speaking to one person and the paperwork was somewhere else, they would transfer me to that other person. I was dealing with three people and it was fine. Communicating with them was great. I love it that I can just text them. There was a day delay but it is because my credit was so bad. They tried to make it work for me.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I looked at a couple of loan companies but they were shady. TMG Loan Processing was in a complex and had an office that was set up. It was nice compared to how the rest are. I brought my title and talked to the guy on-site, then he called the broker who took my information and said I was approved. I went back to the first guy and he finished up everything. They were nice and everything went smoothly. I had my check in hand in two hours.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I am a commissioned sales person. I found myself in the need for quick, short-term cash. This was my first time calling TMG Loan Processing. I connected with Matt and he stayed in contact with me and explained all the steps as we went through the process (Automobile Title Loan). He was very thorough and knowledgeable. There were issues on my end (waiting on the title from DMV) but, Matt was very patient and kept in touch daily. I am completely impressed with his professionalism and attention to detail. I would definitely recommend TMG to my friends and colleagues.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TMG Loan Processing?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

I talked to TMG Loan Processing and they were good and professional. The application process was super easy and fast. They took my information, told me I qualified and they had someone meet me the following day. We finished the paperwork, it was notarized and I went and picked them up. It was a painless experience. They worked and walked me through the process and they explained everything in detail. Moreover, the loan processor was perfect. She worked with me and it was done over a week and some people had to help me. We also had to add myself to the title and they were flexible with getting the actual work done for me.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

TMG Loan Processing contacted me in 10 minutes or so from the time I inquired from them. It was a quick process with them and they were better compared with other loan companies. The application process was quick and easy because I had done it before. TMG had all the information and all I had to do was to redo some of the paperwork, take a few photos and make copy to stuff then send it to them. It was straightforward with the loan processor too. He asked a few questions since I was a second time customer. I didn’t do anything much. Overall, TMG has been efficient.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I got a loan from TMG about a month ago. They contacted me within 15 minutes from my loan inquiry. My experience with them was better than with other loan companies and their process was much easier and quite fast. Also, my personal loan processor was good.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

My experience with TMG was phenomenal. They worked with me and they were cooperative. They called me ten times a day to make sure I was okay and if I need help. They’re hands on and they were really good. My agent was great too and he put his whole heart into my loan application. Three days after I contacted them, it was over and done with. I would definitely do it again.

Original review: July 12, 2017

TMG Loan was great. It took them 2 days to contact me from the time I made my inquiry. The application process was a little bit of a runaround because I was told I'd have it that day and at the last second, it changed. It was kind of weird. But I got it so everything worked out. The loan processor was real courteous at first. Then I thought he was trying to avoid me. Maybe that’s just the way it is now. I'm old school. By far, people aren’t the way they used to be. The experience was good. But they could be more upfront about all the things that have to be done, about the paperwork and what you got to send them because people are misled a little bit.

Original review: June 26, 2017

After inquiring for a loan, TMG Loan Processing contacted me the following day and then I got a car title loan from LoanMart. Everything was quick. They asked for some info and made sure I met the requirements and they made it happen. I had other ones contact me but I never picked up or anything. They were really great. Everything was basic, straightforward and pretty easy. I'd send them an email or text and they got back to me right away. I have my first payment coming up this month. Its fine except for the interest rate but that comes with that type of loan. It's a little high but doable. Overall, they gave me what I wanted and provided what I needed. It was a good experience.

Original review: May 28, 2017

With how fast TMG did processing, I went with them. They contacted me a couple of hours after I inquired for a loan. I was a standard application process and it went fine with the loan processor. TMG did things in a timely manner.

Original review: May 17, 2017

The application process with TMG was very easy and in-depth as far as giving me information. It went so smoothly and they set me up with a loan really quickly. Also, the person whom I dealt with was very knowledgeable. It was a great experience.

Original review: April 25, 2017

TMG Loan Processing was the best rated of the ones that I saw so I went with them. Other companies contacted me but I ignored them because I already started with TMG. Their loan processors were all very nice and the whole process was quick and painless. I was able to get my loan within the same day.

Original review: April 17, 2017

I am truly impressed with Tradition Media Group on the speed of processing our loan and how professional the agent, "Mario" (Tempe, Arizona) is. He not only was there just doing his job, he made me feel comfortable while going through the process. I highly recommend TMG and truly want to thank them for helping us out in our time of need.

Original review: April 8, 2017

I had a very professional experience with TMG Loan Processing. I’ve gone with them before. Recently, I applied for a loan with the. The application process was pretty easy. They told me step-by-step what’s needed and they were open in answering any questions I had all throughout my process. And my loan processor was there for me whenever I needed him.

Original review: April 6, 2017

All loan companies that I've known are pretty shady. I got in touch with TMG to inquire and I received a call from them within an hour so that was quick. Their application process was easy but the loan wasn't funded the same day that I thought it would be. They could have explained to me that I had to go to FedEx before 1 o’clock to put something and get a receipt, otherwise, it won't be funded the same day. It was funded 48 hours from the time I got everything over to them.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I contacted TMG first and then they called me in the morning. They're excellent, courteous and knowledgeable. They got me through the process and it was very easy and seamless. I was confused when I was doing the loan because they sent me to so many different people so I didn't know exactly which one I was talking to, but everybody I talked to was really nice. If I ever was given the situation again, I would hope to have someone like them who guides me through so easily to make the process go quickly.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

The application process with TMG Loan Processing was really easy. They contacted me in less than two hours from the time of my loan inquiry. I got the loan now. Also, I liked the way they treated me and the loan processor was terrific. Everything was wonderful.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

I searched on the internet for a company that's closest to my place and it was TMG Loan Processing. When I called them, I asked them what documents they need and they told me what to bring. Then I went to the local office here in Arizona, handed them all the documents and they inspected them. Afterwards, they called the company in California and dealt with them. I just waited in a room for about an hour and a half and they had everything done within that time. They were very friendly and offered me water while I was in that private room, and I chilled there. They told me I was approved for $7,000, which I just needed $2,500. They made a check there and gave it to me. I would recommend TMG if somebody is in need of cash right away and can pay it off within a month.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

I got a title loan from TMG. The whole process took three days because I had all of my information and the documentation, so it was very efficient. The application process was pretty straightforward and simple, as well. The guy I spoke with helped me with any other information that may have been left out. I took time with one of the representatives to go through the contract word by word, just to get certainty on every detail of it so that there would not be an issue where I'm concerned as I am quite aware of how certain organizations prey on people in situations where they do need these types of loans. And they were very helpful in that process and that was very much appreciated. It was an overall a very good experience and I would recommend TMG to other people.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

My experience with TMG Loan Processing was worse than the others I've contacted. The application process took a whole day and the lady that talked to me told me one thing, then it was another. She didn't tell the truth to me. I'm very dissatisfied.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

I went back and forth with TMG for about a week. However, I'm still trying to get the contract which was supposed to be sent to me through email. I got to call back the lady down in Fort Mill so I can get the actual contract that I need and I'm a little disappointed I didn't get it. Other than that, my experience with them during the application process was pleasant.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

I looked at everything on the web to see who has a better rating and TMG Loan Processing was highly rated and was second on the list. They also had a good percentage rate. Their representatives were very thorough and explained everything to me. They make it very easy to get everything taken care of.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I totally enjoyed dealing with TMG. I got along great with the representative, Mark, and my interactions with him made me made up my mind. It was a short application process and the only issue I had was that they only have two offices so I had to go such a distance to the actual office. But beyond that, it was great going into the place and filling out the paperwork. The woman who assisted me was very helpful and took her time in explaining everything to me. She has great customer service.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I had a good experience with TMG Loan Processing. When I inquired about a loan, I was contacted within the same day. The application process was easy. They were helpful and got things done speedily and efficiently.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

TMG contacted me 5 minutes after I made an inquiry. They had less documentation needed for closing and had lower monthly payment. The entire loan process couldn’t be any easier. They made it very simple and was great. The loan processor was good, direct to the point, and got me everything I needed. He made it quick and easy. TMG went above and beyond what I expected even after the situation was handled. When the approval was taken care of VIP, they were still there to check up and make sure I got everything. I had a really good experience. They made me feel comfortable and not just another number.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2017

TMG was willing to lend a larger amount and do the process more quickly. Application was easy and I had a good experience with my personal loan processor. The interest rate was way too high but other than that, everything was fine.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

TMG Loan Processing was better than the other loan companies that I talked to including Bank of America. I got a business loan and the application process was very easy. TMG made everything easier for me like going to my account, etc. without me submitting all the paperwork. I didn't have to run to the bank or sign the paper as it can be electronically signed. The person I initially spoke to was also very helpful and very good.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

TMG was professional, fast, and friendly. The application process was simple and easy. My loan processor was really courteous, however, I am having an issue with the actual LoanMart itself. I still haven’t been contacted. But other than that, everything went great. I would recommend TMG.

TMG Loan Processing Company Information