4.63/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

TMG Loan Processing (Tradition Media Group LLC) will NEVER request banking information from you​ (unless authorized once your loan is approved)​. This includes, checking account numbers, routing numbers, and login information.

TMGloanprocessing.com offers loans from companies nationwide who have availability to over 1500+ locations including MoneyGram, Wire, ACH, and direct location money centers available by area. VIP expedited service and electronic signing of agreements are available. TMG Loan Processing offers an online application, instant chat or Customer-to-Agent texting service to assist customers to receive a loan. Loans range from $1,000 to $500,000 depending on qualifying factors. Their services are free to the consumer.

Product suite includes Car Title Loans, Registration Loans, Car Title Loan Refinancing, Small Business Loans and Small Business Lines of Credit.

View More View More

TMG Loan Processing Reviews

Original review: July 31, 2019

Matt did a awesome job. He made me comfortable with what I was doing. He’s nice and professional. Please tell Matt Chantel said thank you so much. I appreciate everything that was done for me. I will refer you company.

TMG Loan Processing response

Hey Chantel! First of all, thanks for taking time to submit a review! We are extremely happy to hear that you had a quick and friendly experience! I already let Matt know of your nice words. Thank you for your trust in TMG Loan Processing!

Get expert buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 7, 2019

TMG Loan Processing has been good to us before and they are willing to work with us. When we needed an auto loan, we contacted them. The whole process only took a couple of days. I had to shoot them pictures, and back and forth but it was a lot quicker than I thought it would be. It was a very seamless experience. This was the second time that we worked with them and they were very accommodating, easy to understand and straightforward. I would recommend them.

TMG Loan Processing response

Hey Thomas, I'm very happy to hear that you are a repeat customer and have had a great experience both times! We try to make the process as seamless as possible like you stated, so everyone involved is happier in the long run! If you ever find yourself needing another loan, we would be more than glad to assist again.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Peder was great! He helped me through the process and it was so nice to just text all my documents over. I was able to get the loan for the amount I needed the next day. Thank you so much and I will definitely recommend!

TMG Loan Processing response

Thanks for the feedback Sasha! Peder is an awesome loan processor, and I'll be sure to let him know of your comments. I'm also glad to hear that you appreciate how easy we try to make the Title Loan process. Just send over your documents, and we will try to get you funded the same day!:)

Original review: April 11, 2019

We was declined. Then a very great worker named Peter had called and helped me out so much and found the nearest location and got me approved for another loan through another company. This was so helpful for me and my kids. Thanks so so much!

TMG Loan Processing response

That is great to hear Amber! We work with multiple lenders in each state, so the fact that you got declined just means that we needed to do more work until you found the right lender, which we did! We always strive to get the customer what they are looking for because we know how stressful life can be, especially during times of a financial hardship.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I was looking on the internet, and I saw TMG and I applied. I needed help paying some of my bills. They called me within the same day I filled out the application, and then they lent me the money on the following Monday. The application process was easy and the loan processor was nice. He helped me out a lot. Everything was good. I was able to pay off some of my bills. It gave me some kind of a breathing room. I’d recommend TMG to a friend if they needed help.

TMG Loan Processing response

Hey Christopher! Thanks for saying you would recommend TMG to a friend if they needed help. That is our goal here, to make the process as seamless as possible so that the customer can receive their funds and focus on the more important things in life with a little bit of stress lifted off of their back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TMG Loan Processing?

Original review: June 22, 2019

TMG's people helped me a lot. The application process was fast and their loan processors were friendly. Getting a loan from them has helped me with what I needed to get done. It's a great company to work with and I highly recommend it.

TMG Loan Processing response

Hey Julio, thanks for the feedback! Our goal here at TMG is to find the best lending option for each customer all while making the process as hassle free as possible. I'm glad our representatives did exactly that for you!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: May 20, 2018

We got an email of the approval right away but when we got the first phone call, there was a computer glitch in the software accepting my husband's signing of the documents. That actually took almost six days. The loan process was easy in our hands but it was frustrating once it's gotten to TMG's hands. Although the loan processors were very good, we had to call into the call center all the time. They were not calling us to keep us abreast of where it was. Their take was that they would have to find out what the problem was and then they would get back to us. But my husband told them that we needed the money in two days so them telling him what was wrong was not helping us.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I contacted TMG Loan Processing after I found them online. They contacted me right away and they were very nice, friendly, and were more helpful than other companies. On the other hand, it took three days for everything to get done. One guy had car problems so he got in too late and then he left early, but they were very apologetic about the car situation. Then another guy on my case left early, too. Everything was aggravated. I wish I could have dealt with one or two reps, but when I got there, there were three or four people. Also, they sent things repeatedly. The application process was difficult and so I told them to tell me whether or not I could do it with them so that I would not waste time anymore. In spite of all that, they were good and I would still recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I got an auto title loan and TMG Loan Processing contacted me quickly from the time of my loan inquiry. The loan processor was very polite and timely. I had to email and send photos of the registration to the loan processor. I also had to verify my employment with them. The application process was easy, simple and everything went smooth. I would refer TMG Loan Processing to anybody. There were no complications. The only thing that I thought about after the fact is that it says no credit check or anything like that. But yet here I am at a high interest rate so I'm assuming that there was a credit check.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I contacted TMG Loan Processing last October. I put in an inquiry and they reached out to me that same day. I looked them up on Google and they had good reviews, which is why I chose them. This is my first time applying for a loan and their process was easy. The request that they made was reasonable and it was easy to get done quickly. It was a good experience. I was a little hesitant about this situation because I had heard there are other places that may scam people so, I was cautious going into this situation. But everyone was very agreeable and very helpful. The only thing that I was a little tepid about was the office that we visited here in Tempe seemed not as professional. It seemed like they hadn’t been in there long like they were a fly-by-night kind of thing.

Also, I wasn’t too happy with the loan amount. They had told me several different amounts. They said that they were able to do $1900. Then they called me back and said that they were only going to approve $1300. I pushed it a little bit with them and they approved $1500. That part was a little frustrating. They had said one amount and then they undershot me a lot, and then went up a little bit. If they were able to do the amount that they had set from the beginning, then that would have made it more pleasant.

They gave me an impression that I had to haggle with them in order to get closer to the amount that they originally had said. Which, I thought this was a straightforward process. Other than that, the process was very quick and I got the check later that day. TMG Loan Processing is a good option if you needed money quickly. The interest rates of 190 something can be difficult for a lot of people. I wouldn’t recommend that a lot of people do that avenue unless they were able to pay it off quickly.

TMG Loan Processing expert review by Lauren Fix

Traditional Media Group (TMG) Loan Processing is a free online service that helps consumers qualify for title loans up to $50,000. They offer a fast turnaround time and easy online application so you can quickly access cash when you need it. TMG is not a direct lender, and the company specializes in matching consumers with auto title loan lenders.

• Fast turnaround: Many consumers receive their loan funds within one business day. Some consumers might even be able to get their funds on the same day they apply.

• Free service: TMG Loan Processing does not charge an application fee, and they don’t require any sort of down payment before you can get a loan. They will never ask for a bank routing or account number.

• Free no obligation quote: Get a fast and free quote online or by calling TMG directly. When you get your free quote, TMG will tell you about any fees associated with your loan from the direct lender, so you always know exactly where you stand. These fees will always be rolled into the total loan amount, so you don’t need to pay them upfront. You are under no obligation to go forward once you get your quote.

• Wide network of lenders: TMG is not a direct lender. Instead, they work with a wide network of auto title loan lenders, which means they can easily find you the best lending option for your situation.

• Best for: car owners who need access to fast cash.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

TMG Loan Processing Company Information