Consumer Reviews and Complaints

10%
  • 2 stars0
  • 1 stars0

tmgloanprocessing.com

TMG Loan Processing (Tradition Media Group LLC) will NEVER request banking information from you​ (unless authorized once your loan is approved)​. This includes, checking account numbers, routing numbers, and login information.

TMGloanprocessing.com offers loans from companies nationwide who have availability to over 1500+ locations including MoneyGram, Wire, ACH, and direct location money centers available by area. VIP expedited service and electronic signing of agreements are available. TMG Loan Processing offers an online application, instant chat or Customer-to-Agent texting service to assist customers to receive a loan. Loans range from $1,000 to $500,000 depending on qualifying factors. Their services are free to the consumer.

Product suite includes Car Title Loans, Registration Loans, Car Title Loan Refinancing, Small Business Loans and Small Business Lines of Credit.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got contacted by TMG the next morning after I inquired the previous night. I was impressed in the first call with the guy that I worked with so I didn't talk to any other companies. With my credit and my job situation, I knew that it would be tough and I got good reviews on Consumer Affairs about TMG so we ended up with them. The most difficult part in the application process was getting the documents all together and getting it to them. They laid it out and they explained exactly what we needed. Our loan processor was great. He always answered my questions and my calls, or he’d call me back as soon as he could. He was very attentive. I like how quick the service was.

I had a great experience with them. They helped me a whole lot. I been turned down by 15 title loan places and I couldn't believe they accepted me. First I had spoke to Brian and he was amazing. He helped me every step of the way. And then I got help from Jean **. She's super awesome. I loved her! Both of them helped me so much. Thank you guys. I really appreciate it. You guys saved me when I was in desperate need to pay my house bills and rent. Thank you thank you. Hope you guys try them out.

Factual basis uncertain

Do not waste your time! These people are not upfront with you about the process and after spending all day sending documents, I did not receive anything! When I could've gone to a business locally and got what I needed within an hour! AND they sell your info, so you get annoying calls ALL DAY!!! The worst experience I've ever had!!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a pretty good experience with TMG. Everything went through pretty well once I got them all the information that they needed. The only thing I didn’t feel comfortable with was doing the title loan because I have to give them the original copy of the title. They should be able to do it without someone giving their original title because regardless they're going to get the money that I loaned out.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Customer service is an investment. My title was sent to a company (TitleMax) that is not located in my state which is Pennsylvania. TitleMax is located in Delaware. Stephanie told me TitleMax is in Pennsylvania and that was the best she could do. TitleMax is not part of the Consumer Affairs accredited program and their average rating is a one star. I'm disappointed and frustrated with my experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TMG Loan Processing?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG was the one that responded the quickest when we did an online search for a company that would assist us in getting our loan. They also seemed to follow through. I had no problem with them and they’re very courteous. It was an efficient experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were contacted by TMG within an hour from the time of inquiry. Everything was fine however, when we switched to the actual people that's working on the loan, that's where we have the problem with. They took the paperwork and kept saying they weren't getting it and when we get it done, they weren't answering the phone or calling back. At first, I thought it was a scam. The rep who called explained everything to me and he was really nice even though they were a broker who use a different company. He was very professional that's why I went with them. The application process was where we had the problem.

That experience wasn't good because they kept calling us and they were quickly trying to get everything done. When we sent everything to them, we couldn't reach anybody when we called. The next day we were able to get the actual loan. I thought that was very unprofessional that they don't answer their phones and no one ever called back. They told us we need to send the title and take a picture of it before they release the money. We did all that and we couldn't reach them. So I sent a message to call or text us back the information to pick up the loan. If not, I can go back because the FedEx won't go out until the next day. So I was going to call back and put the title back because I thought it was a scam. They were very unprofessional. I was at the point where I was trying to pull it back and just say forget it.

Robert and Terri were wonderful in finishing up our application. What I appreciate the most was how they returned every text and call within 5-10 minutes. We are very pleased with the customer service. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG was the highest rated company on ConsumerAffairs so I went with them and they were great. They did everything I needed them to do efficiently, very quickly, and politely. They also told me exactly what I needed to do to get the loan.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG Loan Processing is ConsumerAffairs accredited and have hundreds of good reviews. Other regular title loan places' interest rate is extremely high compared to TMG. Moreover, the process was efficient, simple, easy and quick. It wasn’t infuriating or inconvenient at all. They're great and weren't rude to me. They were very fair and nice in helping me to get everything that I needed. The interest rate is a little bit high but that's because of my credit and I haven't missed a payment yet.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG Loan Processing was referred to us, so we did a loan with them. It was fast and smooth and I didn't have any issues. It was a good experience and I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The other guys had a lot of misinformation then TMG Loan Processing called and offered me $1,000 so I took it. They took a couple of hours to respond to my loan inquiry. However, the application process was a pain, its legwork seemed to be discouraging. But the personal loan processor was all right, courteous, and able to answer my questions. Mario was a big help and he's really good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I looked online, called two loan companies, and they said my car didn’t qualify for a title loan. When Dale from TMG Loan Processing company called me, he said he was going to look at some other things. He was amazing. He checked my car out and went a step further to have the car qualified. Isaac and the other gentlemen who called me were great too. The process was good and very smooth, and I had the check at about 5 o’clock that day. The only thing that took me a while was because I had to drive all the way to Riverside in the traffic. But I was home and done, so I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG is better than the other companies I have dealt with. They were very helpful in giving me all the information that I needed, and the application process was easy and pretty smooth. I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I first contacted TMG, they declined my application. Then I got a call, weekend. I've taken some time off and I was around the house. I was a little surprised to get the call. We worked on it throughout the day, off and on, and late in the day I had the paperwork. We got everything squared away and I turned in some paperwork to them on a Saturday morning. I fedexed off a package and it was pretty quick once they decided to work with it.

The original contact came from a gentleman in Arizona and he was really easy to work with. He'd let me know what he needed and the one thing I forgot to send him was some kind of proof of address and we got that handled pretty fast. He sent me another note reminding me what he didn't have and I was able to go get that. So I was able to photograph things for them and send things in that really helped them finish things up in a quick way.

I reached out to TMG because I had a very high interest loan on a vehicle and the payments were extremely harsh to make. They were over $600 at a time. The original loan was 300% per annum which isn't cool. So I needed to find somebody that'll buy the loan and help me out with a more reasonable payment plan and that's what we came up with. I’d recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG Loan Processing approved me so I signed up with them. The whole application process was easy and didn't take that long. Their loan processor walked me through everything. He was really good and was very patient.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was contacted by TMG Loan Processing in a day after my loan inquiry. The person that I worked with the loan was okay, and the rest of the process was all right. It wasn’t easy but it wasn’t really difficult either. However, nobody asked if I had a power of attorney for my wife. I did, so she could’ve been included in the loan and not just myself. I could’ve signed for her. Additionally, they still haven’t given us a signed copy of the loan yet. We’ve asked for it repeatedly and we need it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG Loan Processing got back to me the same day I first made contact with them about my loan inquiry. The people that contacted me were fine and the application process was alright. However, there were more things that they needed than they originally had told me which did arise so it was a bit on the difficult side. It wasn't too bad though. The loan processor was good and overall the experience was fine.

Very pleased with customer service & knowledge. Mario was a great help!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a confusing experience with TMG Loan Processing regarding a loan I did for my mother. The loan processor did things in a flip-flop way. We did it on a Friday and instead of contacting my mother's employers before their office closed, he waited until after we did the long process to contact my mom's employers and they had already gone home. We had to wait until Monday to get the funds. However, the application itself which I did online was easy.

Excellent customer service. I dealt with Mario mostly and he was very helpful and took the time to walk me through anything I didn't understand.

I was very pleased with how I was treated. Courteous and knowledgeable people that helped me navigate through the application process. I have no complaints with the service or the people. If you need help quick, this is the place.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was contacted by TMG Loan Processing thirty minutes from the time of my loan inquiry. They answered all my questions and had everything done in a fast and timely manner. I liked the fact that there was no fee to pay off my balance early. The application process was super easy. The gentleman was super helpful and contacted me periodically through the process via email. Overall, they were totally awesome.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It took a short time for TMG Loan Processing to contact us from the time we inquired about loan. We went with them because of the amount of time that they have to pay back. Their application process was easy. They were friendly, helpful and good in explaining so there were no hang-ups and I knew exactly what they wanted. I'm very happy with my personal loan processor as well. Everybody was nice and it was fast and smooth.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG Loan was better than other loan companies we dealt with because they seem to work with us more than the others did. My husband took care of the process and I think it all went pretty quick. However, there was a lot of information that we had to resend several times because somebody wasn't getting it. There were a few issues that were more on communication. Perhaps, they can keep us updated and to follow through with what they're doing. Working with them was a little chaotic, but it worked in the end.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

With TMG, I was able to get a credit without a big credit history. Their loan processor was reasonably good and I'm happy so far. The worst part was that I felt the agents were a bit pushy but, generally, okay. There were a few weird things where genuine documents that I would hand in would be marked as fraud so I had to explain why they're okay and where they came from. Otherwise, everything was straightforward so long as the documents got sorted out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a better experience with TMG Loan Processing than other loan companies. TMG contacted me after a day or so regarding my loan inquiry. The guy that I worked with out in California was very good. He was nice and he worked with me with communication. The application process was a little difficult, but we got it done. It was a good experience on the whole.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Compared to other loan companies, TMG is better because I got a lot of one-on-one attention and they're off of the reviews. The online application process was easy. Somebody called me back and I responded to them. Then somebody else called to check on whether or not the initial salesman or loan officer called me back. I worked with the underwriter Viviana and she was very helpful. They kept in contact everyday, told me the documents that were required and how to submit them. They are courteous and professional. The only negative thing was after the loan was approved before it was funded, I was dropped then the attention was minimal. I had make several contacts myself to find out how to retrieve the funds and when it was going to happen. But generally, my experience with TMG was quick and excellent.

For the most part it was very good experience. The communication could have been a little better but other than that I would highly recommend their service.

Kathy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our company. We’ve worked very hard to create a great platform for consumers like yourself to find the best car title loan option to suit their needs. We are very happy you were able to experience that and recognize our efforts. We wish you the best and should you need us in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards,

The TMG Loan Processing Quality Team

Original review: Feb. 3, 2016

Some company loans where I lived would not accept my application because they said that I could have just bought my vehicle but I've had it for so long. I told them I only lost the title and I had to go get a new one but they still wouldn't allow me. This led me to work with TMG. It didn't take that long for them to contact me from the time I inquired about loan. Everything was easy and they explained everything clearly. My personal loan processor was good. It was an excellent experience.

Expert Review

Lauren FixAutomotive Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix is an automotive expert who earned the title of The Car Coach, and is recognized throughout all forms of media as a woman with in-depth knowledge on vehicles, technology, automotive finance, repair and trends. Founder of Automotive Aspects, Inc., her understanding of automobiles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print and the internet. She writes a column for multiple outlets including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on all the major news and morning shows discussing the latest updates on cars that will help drivers of all ages learn to about cars and make smart decisions.    More about Lauren→

Traditional Media Group (TMG) Loan Processing is a free service that helps consumers qualify for title loans up to $50,000. They offer a fast turnaround time and easy online application so you can quickly access cash when you need it. TMG is not a direct lender, and the company specializes in matching consumers with auto title loan lenders.

• Fast turnaround: Many consumers receive their loan funds within one business day. Some consumers might even be able to get their funds on the same day that they apply.
  • Free service: TMG Loan Processing does not charge an application fee, and they don’t require any sort of down payment before you can get a loan.
  • Free no obligation quote: Get a fast and free quote online or by calling TMG directly. When you get your free quote, TMG will tell you about any fees associated with your loan from the direct lender, so you always know exactly where you stand. These fees will always be rolled into the total loan amount, so you don’t need to pay them upfront. You are under no obligation to go forward once you get your quote.
  • Wide network of lenders: TMG is not a direct lender. Instead, they work with a wide network of auto title loan lenders, which means they can easily find you the best lending option for your situation.
  • Best for TMG Loan Processing is best for car owners who need access to fast cash.

TMG Loan Processing Company Profile