toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG Loan Processing contacted me within an hour of my loan inquiry. They were better because they were able to assist me unlike the other company that wasn't able to. TMG was more understanding of different situations like missing documents or making exceptions on certain things I didn't have. The loan officer was definitely courteous. The application process was super easy and though there were a lot of steps, that's understandable because it's a sizeable loan. If I had any questions, they walked me through it because I like to take things step-by-step. They didn't make me feel overwhelmed, so that was good. If I have to refer them, I definitely would. For a stressful situation, they made everything easy for me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG got a hold of me right away once I submitted my stuff and requested to have a loan. I did contact LoanMart but TMG is better, faster and prompt. They walked me through everything and made sure I got it all and have no more problems. Their staff was courteous and when I called back to ask some question about something, they went over it with me again and I saw what I was looking for. They gave me all the information that the other company didn’t give me before. Overall, it was an easy process with them and they made sure I understood what is going on.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG was the first one I saw on Google and it was legit. I made a loan inquiry and they contacted me within 24 hours, the other companies didn't contact me. The application process was very quick. It only took me 10 mins to fill up everything out. Someone called me shortly after and the person that I talked to was good with text messaging which made it easy for me because I'm often busy during the day. That made it possible to get everything over and things going.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The application process with TMG was very easy and in-depth as far as giving me information. It went so smoothly and they set me up with a loan really quickly. Also, the person whom I dealt with was very knowledgeable. It was a great experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG Loan Processing was the best rated of the ones that I saw so I went with them. Other companies contacted me but I ignored them because I already started with TMG. Their loan processors were all very nice and the whole process was quick and painless. I was able to get my loan within the same day.

I am truly impressed with Tradition Media Group on the speed of processing our loan and how professional the agent, "Mario" (Tempe, Arizona) is. He not only was there just doing his job, he made me feel comfortable while going through the process. I highly recommend TMG and truly want to thank them for helping us out in our time of need.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a very professional experience with TMG Loan Processing. I’ve gone with them before. Recently, I applied for a loan with the. The application process was pretty easy. They told me step-by-step what’s needed and they were open in answering any questions I had all throughout my process. And my loan processor was there for me whenever I needed him.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

All loan companies that I've known are pretty shady. I got in touch with TMG to inquire and I received a call from them within an hour so that was quick. Their application process was easy but the loan wasn't funded the same day that I thought it would be. They could have explained to me that I had to go to FedEx before 1 o’clock to put something and get a receipt, otherwise, it won't be funded the same day. It was funded 48 hours from the time I got everything over to them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TMG Loan Processing?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I contacted TMG first and then they called me in the morning. They're excellent, courteous and were knowledgeable. They got me through the process and it was very easy and seamless. I was confused when I was doing the loan because they sent me to so many different people so I didn't know exactly which one I was talking to, but everybody I talked to was really nice. If I ever was given the situation again, I would hope to have someone like them who guides me through so easily to make the process go quickly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The application process with TMG Loan Processing was really easy. They contacted me in less than two hours from the time of my loan inquiry. I got the loan now. Also, I liked the way they treated me and the loan processor was terrific. Everything was wonderful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I searched on the internet for a company that's closest to my place and it was TMG Loan Processing. When I called them, I asked them what documents they need and they told me what to bring. Then I went to the local office here in Arizona, handed them all the documents and they inspected them. Afterwards, they called the company in California and dealt with them. I just waited in a room for about an hour and a half and they had everything done within that time. They were very friendly and offered me water while I was in that private room, and I chilled there. They told me I was approved for $7,000, which I just needed $2,500. They made a check there and gave it to me. I would recommend TMG if somebody is in need of cash right away and can pay it off within a month.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a title loan from TMG. The whole process took three days because I had all of my information and the documentation, so it was very efficient. The application process was pretty straightforward and simple, as well. The guy I spoke with helped me with any other information that may have been left out. I took time with one of the representatives to go through the contract word by word, just to get certainty on every detail of it so that there would not be an issue where I'm concerned as I am quite aware of how certain organizations prey on people in situations where they do need these types of loans. And they were very helpful in that process and that was very much appreciated. It was an overall a very good experience and I would recommend TMG to other people.

Factual basis uncertain

My experience with TMG Loan Processing was worse than the others I've contacted. The application process took a whole day and the lady that talked to me told me one thing, then it was another. She didn't tell the truth to me. I'm very dissatisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went back and forth with TMG for about a week. However, I'm still trying to get the contract which was supposed to be sent to me through email. I got to call back the lady down in Fort Mill so I can get the actual contract that I need and I'm a little disappointed I didn't get it. Other than that, my experience with them during the application process was pleasant.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I looked at everything on the web to see who has a better rating and TMG Loan Processing was highly rated and was second on the list. They also had a good percentage rate. Their representatives were very thorough and explained everything to me. They make it very easy to get everything taken care of.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I totally enjoyed dealing with TMG. I got along great with the representative, Mark, and my interactions with him made me made up my mind. It was a short application process and the only issue I had was that they only have two offices so I had to go such a distance to the actual office. But beyond that, it was great going into the place and filling out the paperwork. The woman who assisted me was very helpful and took her time in explaining everything to me. She has great customer service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a good experience with TMG Loan Processing. When I inquired about a loan, I was contacted within the same day. The application process was easy. They were helpful and got things done speedily and efficiently.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG contacted me 5 minutes after I made an inquiry. They had less documentation needed for closing and had lower monthly payment. The entire loan process couldn’t be any easier. They made it very simple and was great. The loan processor was good, direct to the point, and got me everything I needed. He made it quick and easy. TMG went above and beyond what I expected even after the situation was handled. When the approval was taken care of VIP, they were still there to check up and make sure I got everything. I had a really good experience. They made me feel comfortable and not just another number.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG was willing to lend a larger amount and do the process more quickly. Application was easy and I had a good experience with my personal loan processor. The interest rate was way too high but other than that, everything was fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG Loan Processing was better than the other loan companies that I talked to including Bank of America. I got a business loan and the application process was very easy. TMG made everything easier for me like going to my account, etc. without me submitting all the paperwork. I didn't have to run to the bank or sign the paper as it can be electronically signed. The person I initially spoke to was also very helpful and very good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG was professional, fast, and friendly. The application process was simple and easy. My loan processor was really courteous, however, I am having an issue with the actual LoanMart itself. I still haven’t been contacted. But other than that, everything went great. I would recommend TMG.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG's application process was pretty easy. I had a few questions on how it worked and the gentleman I spoke to was helpful. He answered all the questions, explained the bigger picture in the process of what to expect, at one point that I'll be speaking with an underwriter or people that approve it. He set expectations early on in terms of how often I'll be dealing with him versus then being handed over to someone else. It went as planned on that end.

There was some miscommunication with the minimum payment amount. I ended up meeting with a notary and that incident was inconvenient. Someone came to meet me to sign some documents. When the documents were first there and he had no way of knowing the notary, he just did that part. The payment was supposed to be like four something a month and the first document that was drawn up came out to be five something. So I wasn't quite sure with that.

Once I contacted the lady and let her know, she owned up to the mistake. They corrected it within 15 minutes while I was sitting with the notary place. So, we're able to wait on it and then they resent it again and I did the electronic signature. That was the only hiccup in those plans. For some reason, the documents were initially sent with the payment being loaned by $100. But they fixed it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer
I needed to get a loan on my card to cover some expenses for my son's wedding. I went to my bank, but the credit unit was very strict about certain things and so that didn't work. I looked into several loan companies and TMG Loan Processing seemed to be the best. I contacted TMG and I had the money within a day.

The application process was very easy and the gentleman that helped me was very good. He always accessible and able to answer my questions. They were very efficient, effective and helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had already gotten a loan and then I got a call out of nowhere from TMG Loan Processing. The rate they gave me and their customer service was a little bit better than the other ones. The process started out great and it kind of went down. I couldn't get my money and TMG couldn't find it anywhere. So it was a little annoying. I was disappointed because it's a long process. The loan processor and I called to get the amount to pay off the other loan. The lady there was really rude and the loan processor was totally unavailable when I needed him. They wouldn't even let me talk to the accounting department. I have heard five different stories that morning.

I ended up speaking to the senior level management and he took care of it. He made sure he followed through and he called me back. The next day he made sure things were taken care of, so I was impressed with him and it's probably why he was senior level. TMG messed up for a couple of days, but they got it straightened out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It only took about two days in order to get it done. I had a lot better customer service from TMG Loan Processing. They answered my question and I was able to talk to them a little more. Then I did more research on them and then felt a bit more comfortable with them than the other company. The application process was very easy, and the personal loan processor was very helpful. It was a simple and fast experience with TMG Loan Processing.

Factual basis uncertain

Do not waste your time! These people are not upfront with you about the process and after spending all day sending documents, I did not receive anything! When I could've gone to a business locally and got what I needed within an hour! AND they sell your info, so you get annoying calls ALL DAY!!! The worst experience I've ever had!!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a pretty good experience with TMG. Everything went through pretty well once I got them all the information that they needed. The only thing I didn’t feel comfortable with was doing the title loan because I have to give them the original copy of the title. They should be able to do it without someone giving their original title because regardless they're going to get the money that I loaned out.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Customer service is an investment. My title was sent to a company (TitleMax) that is not located in my state which is Pennsylvania. TitleMax is located in Delaware. Stephanie told me TitleMax is in Pennsylvania and that was the best she could do. TitleMax is not part of the Consumer Affairs accredited program and their average rating is a one star. I'm disappointed and frustrated with my experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got contacted by TMG the next morning after I inquired the previous night. I was impressed in the first call with the guy that I worked with so I didn't talk to any other companies. With my credit and my job situation, I knew that it would be tough and I got good reviews on Consumer Affairs about TMG so we ended up with them. The most difficult part in the application process was getting the documents all together and getting it to them. They laid it out and they explained exactly what we needed. Our loan processor was great. He always answered my questions and my calls, or he’d call me back as soon as he could. He was very attentive. I like how quick the service was.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG was the one that responded the quickest when we did an online search for a company that would assist us in getting our loan. They also seemed to follow through. I had no problem with them and they’re very courteous. It was an efficient experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were contacted by TMG within an hour from the time of inquiry. Everything was fine however, when we switched to the actual people that's working on the loan, that's where we have the problem with. They took the paperwork and kept saying they weren't getting it and when we get it done, they weren't answering the phone or calling back. At first, I thought it was a scam. The rep who called explained everything to me and he was really nice even though they were a broker who use a different company. He was very professional that's why I went with them. The application process was where we had the problem.

That experience wasn't good because they kept calling us and they were quickly trying to get everything done. When we sent everything to them, we couldn't reach anybody when we called. The next day we were able to get the actual loan. I thought that was very unprofessional that they don't answer their phones and no one ever called back. They told us we need to send the title and take a picture of it before they release the money. We did all that and we couldn't reach them. So I sent a message to call or text us back the information to pick up the loan. If not, I can go back because the FedEx won't go out until the next day. So I was going to call back and put the title back because I thought it was a scam. They were very unprofessional. I was at the point where I was trying to pull it back and just say forget it.

Robert and Terri were wonderful in finishing up our application. What I appreciate the most was how they returned every text and call within 5-10 minutes. We are very pleased with the customer service. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TMG was the highest rated company on ConsumerAffairs so I went with them and they were great. They did everything I needed them to do efficiently, very quickly, and politely. They also told me exactly what I needed to do to get the loan.

TMG Loan Processing Company Profile