4.63/5
Based on 73 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

TMG Loan Processing (Tradition Media Group LLC) will NEVER request banking information from you​ (unless authorized once your loan is approved)​. This includes, checking account numbers, routing numbers, and login information.

TMGloanprocessing.com offers loans from companies nationwide who have availability to over 1500+ locations including MoneyGram, Wire, ACH, and direct location money centers available by area. VIP expedited service and electronic signing of agreements are available. TMG Loan Processing offers an online application, instant chat or Customer-to-Agent texting service to assist customers to receive a loan. Loans range from $1,000 to $500,000 depending on qualifying factors. Their services are free to the consumer.

Product suite includes Car Title Loans, Registration Loans, Car Title Loan Refinancing, Small Business Loans and Small Business Lines of Credit.

View More View More

77 TMG Loan Processing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I totally enjoyed dealing with TMG. I got along great with the representative, Mark, and my interactions with him made me made up my mind. It was a short application process and the only issue I had was that they only have two offices so I had to go such a distance to the actual office. But beyond that, it was great going into the place and filling out the paperwork. The woman who assisted me was very helpful and took her time in explaining everything to me. She has great customer service.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I had a good experience with TMG Loan Processing. When I inquired about a loan, I was contacted within the same day. The application process was easy. They were helpful and got things done speedily and efficiently.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

TMG contacted me 5 minutes after I made an inquiry. They had less documentation needed for closing and had lower monthly payment. The entire loan process couldn’t be any easier. They made it very simple and was great. The loan processor was good, direct to the point, and got me everything I needed. He made it quick and easy. TMG went above and beyond what I expected even after the situation was handled. When the approval was taken care of VIP, they were still there to check up and make sure I got everything. I had a really good experience. They made me feel comfortable and not just another number.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2017

TMG was willing to lend a larger amount and do the process more quickly. Application was easy and I had a good experience with my personal loan processor. The interest rate was way too high but other than that, everything was fine.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

TMG Loan Processing was better than the other loan companies that I talked to including Bank of America. I got a business loan and the application process was very easy. TMG made everything easier for me like going to my account, etc. without me submitting all the paperwork. I didn't have to run to the bank or sign the paper as it can be electronically signed. The person I initially spoke to was also very helpful and very good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TMG Loan Processing?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

TMG was professional, fast, and friendly. The application process was simple and easy. My loan processor was really courteous, however, I am having an issue with the actual LoanMart itself. I still haven’t been contacted. But other than that, everything went great. I would recommend TMG.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

TMG's application process was pretty easy. I had a few questions on how it worked and the gentleman I spoke to was helpful. He answered all the questions, explained the bigger picture in the process of what to expect, at one point that I'll be speaking with an underwriter or people that approve it. He set expectations early on in terms of how often I'll be dealing with him versus then being handed over to someone else. It went as planned on that end.

There was some miscommunication with the minimum payment amount. I ended up meeting with a notary and that incident was inconvenient. Someone came to meet me to sign some documents. When the documents were first there and he had no way of knowing the notary, he just did that part. The payment was supposed to be like four something a month and the first document that was drawn up came out to be five something. So I wasn't quite sure with that.

Once I contacted the lady and let her know, she owned up to the mistake. They corrected it within 15 minutes while I was sitting with the notary place. So, we're able to wait on it and then they resent it again and I did the electronic signature. That was the only hiccup in those plans. For some reason, the documents were initially sent with the payment being loaned by $100. But they fixed it.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2016

I needed to get a loan on my card to cover some expenses for my son's wedding. I went to my bank, but the credit unit was very strict about certain things and so that didn't work. I looked into several loan companies and TMG Loan Processing seemed to be the best. I contacted TMG and I had the money within a day.

The application process was very easy and the gentleman that helped me was very good. He always accessible and able to answer my questions. They were very efficient, effective and helpful.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2016

TMG Loan Processing contacted me within an hour of my loan inquiry. They were better because they were able to assist me unlike the other company that wasn't able to. TMG was more understanding of different situations like missing documents or making exceptions on certain things I didn't have. The loan officer was definitely courteous. The application process was super easy and though there were a lot of steps, that's understandable because it's a sizeable loan. If I had any questions, they walked me through it because I like to take things step-by-step. They didn't make me feel overwhelmed, so that was good. If I have to refer them, I definitely would. For a stressful situation, they made everything easy for me.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

I had already gotten a loan and then I got a call out of nowhere from TMG Loan Processing. The rate they gave me and their customer service was a little bit better than the other ones. The process started out great and it kind of went down. I couldn't get my money and TMG couldn't find it anywhere. So it was a little annoying. I was disappointed because it's a long process. The loan processor and I called to get the amount to pay off the other loan. The lady there was really rude and the loan processor was totally unavailable when I needed him. They wouldn't even let me talk to the accounting department. I have heard five different stories that morning.

I ended up speaking to the senior level management and he took care of it. He made sure he followed through and he called me back. The next day he made sure things were taken care of, so I was impressed with him and it's probably why he was senior level. TMG messed up for a couple of days, but they got it straightened out.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2016

It only took about two days in order to get it done. I had a lot better customer service from TMG Loan Processing. They answered my question and I was able to talk to them a little more. Then I did more research on them and then felt a bit more comfortable with them than the other company. The application process was very easy, and the personal loan processor was very helpful. It was a simple and fast experience with TMG Loan Processing.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

TMG got a hold of me right away once I submitted my stuff and requested to have a loan. I did contact LoanMart but TMG is better, faster and prompt. They walked me through everything and made sure I got it all and have no more problems. Their staff was courteous and when I called back to ask some question about something, they went over it with me again and I saw what I was looking for. They gave me all the information that the other company didn’t give me before. Overall, it was an easy process with them and they made sure I understood what is going on.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

TMG was the first one I saw on Google and it was legit. I made a loan inquiry and they contacted me within 24 hours, the other companies didn't contact me. The application process was very quick. It only took me 10 mins to fill up everything out. Someone called me shortly after and the person that I talked to was good with text messaging which made it easy for me because I'm often busy during the day. That made it possible to get everything over and things going.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 31, 2016

Do not waste your time! These people are not upfront with you about the process and after spending all day sending documents, I did not receive anything! When I could've gone to a business locally and got what I needed within an hour! AND they sell your info, so you get annoying calls ALL DAY!!! The worst experience I've ever had!!!!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

I had a pretty good experience with TMG. Everything went through pretty well once I got them all the information that they needed. The only thing I didn’t feel comfortable with was doing the title loan because I have to give them the original copy of the title. They should be able to do it without someone giving their original title because regardless they're going to get the money that I loaned out.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

Customer service is an investment. My title was sent to a company (TitleMax) that is not located in my state which is Pennsylvania. TitleMax is located in Delaware. Stephanie told me TitleMax is in Pennsylvania and that was the best she could do. TitleMax is not part of the Consumer Affairs accredited program and their average rating is a one star. I'm disappointed and frustrated with my experience.

Original review: July 29, 2016

I got contacted by TMG the next morning after I inquired the previous night. I was impressed in the first call with the guy that I worked with so I didn't talk to any other companies. With my credit and my job situation, I knew that it would be tough and I got good reviews on Consumer Affairs about TMG so we ended up with them. The most difficult part in the application process was getting the documents all together and getting it to them. They laid it out and they explained exactly what we needed. Our loan processor was great. He always answered my questions and my calls, or he’d call me back as soon as he could. He was very attentive. I like how quick the service was.

Original review: July 22, 2016

TMG was the one that responded the quickest when we did an online search for a company that would assist us in getting our loan. They also seemed to follow through. I had no problem with them and they’re very courteous. It was an efficient experience.

Original review: July 21, 2016

We were contacted by TMG within an hour from the time of inquiry. Everything was fine however, when we switched to the actual people that's working on the loan, that's where we have the problem with. They took the paperwork and kept saying they weren't getting it and when we get it done, they weren't answering the phone or calling back. At first, I thought it was a scam. The rep who called explained everything to me and he was really nice even though they were a broker who use a different company. He was very professional that's why I went with them. The application process was where we had the problem.

That experience wasn't good because they kept calling us and they were quickly trying to get everything done. When we sent everything to them, we couldn't reach anybody when we called. The next day we were able to get the actual loan. I thought that was very unprofessional that they don't answer their phones and no one ever called back. They told us we need to send the title and take a picture of it before they release the money. We did all that and we couldn't reach them. So I sent a message to call or text us back the information to pick up the loan. If not, I can go back because the FedEx won't go out until the next day. So I was going to call back and put the title back because I thought it was a scam. They were very unprofessional. I was at the point where I was trying to pull it back and just say forget it.

Original review: July 12, 2016

Robert and Terri were wonderful in finishing up our application. What I appreciate the most was how they returned every text and call within 5-10 minutes. We are very pleased with the customer service. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Thank you.

Original review: July 10, 2016

TMG was the highest rated company on ConsumerAffairs so I went with them and they were great. They did everything I needed them to do efficiently, very quickly, and politely. They also told me exactly what I needed to do to get the loan.

Original review: June 20, 2016

TMG Loan Processing is ConsumerAffairs accredited and have hundreds of good reviews. Other regular title loan places' interest rate is extremely high compared to TMG. Moreover, the process was efficient, simple, easy and quick. It wasn’t infuriating or inconvenient at all. They're great and weren't rude to me. They were very fair and nice in helping me to get everything that I needed. The interest rate is a little bit high but that's because of my credit and I haven't missed a payment yet.

Original review: June 12, 2016

TMG Loan Processing was referred to us, so we did a loan with them. It was fast and smooth and I didn't have any issues. It was a good experience and I'd recommend them.

Original review: May 22, 2016

The other guys had a lot of misinformation then TMG Loan Processing called and offered me $1,000 so I took it. They took a couple of hours to respond to my loan inquiry. However, the application process was a pain, its legwork seemed to be discouraging. But the personal loan processor was all right, courteous, and able to answer my questions. Mario was a big help and he's really good.

Original review: May 8, 2016

I looked online, called two loan companies, and they said my car didn’t qualify for a title loan. When Dale from TMG Loan Processing company called me, he said he was going to look at some other things. He was amazing. He checked my car out and went a step further to have the car qualified. Isaac and the other gentlemen who called me were great too. The process was good and very smooth, and I had the check at about 5 o’clock that day. The only thing that took me a while was because I had to drive all the way to Riverside in the traffic. But I was home and done, so I would recommend them.

Original review: May 6, 2016

TMG is better than the other companies I have dealt with. They were very helpful in giving me all the information that I needed, and the application process was easy and pretty smooth. I'd recommend them.

Original review: May 3, 2016

When I first contacted TMG, they declined my application. Then I got a call, weekend. I've taken some time off and I was around the house. I was a little surprised to get the call. We worked on it throughout the day, off and on, and late in the day I had the paperwork. We got everything squared away and I turned in some paperwork to them on a Saturday morning. I fedexed off a package and it was pretty quick once they decided to work with it.

The original contact came from a gentleman in Arizona and he was really easy to work with. He'd let me know what he needed and the one thing I forgot to send him was some kind of proof of address and we got that handled pretty fast. He sent me another note reminding me what he didn't have and I was able to go get that. So I was able to photograph things for them and send things in that really helped them finish things up in a quick way.

I reached out to TMG because I had a very high interest loan on a vehicle and the payments were extremely harsh to make. They were over $600 at a time. The original loan was 300% per annum which isn't cool. So I needed to find somebody that'll buy the loan and help me out with a more reasonable payment plan and that's what we came up with. I’d recommend them.

Original review: May 1, 2016

I had a great experience with them. They helped me a whole lot. I been turned down by 15 title loan places and I couldn't believe they accepted me. First I had spoke to Brian and he was amazing. He helped me every step of the way. And then I got help from Jean **. She's super awesome. I loved her! Both of them helped me so much. Thank you guys. I really appreciate it. You guys saved me when I was in desperate need to pay my house bills and rent. Thank you thank you. Hope you guys try them out.

Original review: April 23, 2016

TMG Loan Processing approved me so I signed up with them. The whole application process was easy and didn't take that long. Their loan processor walked me through everything. He was really good and was very patient.

Original review: April 20, 2016

I was contacted by TMG Loan Processing in a day after my loan inquiry. The person that I worked with the loan was okay, and the rest of the process was all right. It wasn’t easy but it wasn’t really difficult either. However, nobody asked if I had a power of attorney for my wife. I did, so she could’ve been included in the loan and not just myself. I could’ve signed for her. Additionally, they still haven’t given us a signed copy of the loan yet. We’ve asked for it repeatedly and we need it.

TMG Loan Processing Company Information