Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Very easy to apply. The app is easy to use. Can extend due date. Always get an email before payment is due. Interest rates are a bit high but when you are struggling it is nice to know that there is some help available. Especially if you have not so good credit and nowhere else to go.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Love Speedy Cash. Perfect for the type of loans I need. The customer service is always very helpful and friendly, and they even allow me to extend the due date every time which I find helpful at times. The interest is fair, not more than what I would expect. Thank you Speedy Cash.

I recently got a letter from Speedy Cash about extended loans. The requirements are too high for me. Even though I do have another loan at another place and paying it off. I hope soon I meet those requirements to get approved. Looking forward in the future. I am happy with customer service.

Customer service is excellent. Everyone is always helpful and kind. The application process is very very very quick and easy. I've completed the process both online and over the phone. Cash comes right away. I would definitely recommend Speedy Cash to anyone in need of cash immediately.

I wish they give me payment options when or before my due date. At least twice a month. It sucks that I have to pay in full all at once. I just wish they would give me more options and time to pay it off. But other than that I have good experience with you guys.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was an excellent experience. Did most of it on my mobile phone using the app however chose to go in person to pick up. The mobile app is very easy to do very quick and the people at the closest location to me which is on West and Jackson Keller were very professional.

Thanks for making it quick and easy to access funds when needed in a pinch. Your store locations are very polished and your staff are helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Keep up the great work and thank you for being there for me always. You are the best and I appreciate the great service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Speedy Cash?

Great online app and easy to use/convenient. Good people at the store. The only issue I have the rates are in line with most check loan businesses but a lot of them offer the same amount of loan 350 with 55 dollar interest once a month and not every payday which is every 2 weeks. The average trouble free customer which is me needs a break on the interest. Please consider. Thanks.

The process to obtain one of these loans is easy & quick. I found the website also easy to navigate. I also like the fact that you can obtain cash or use direct deposit. It's also very easy to re-apply for new loans. I am wondering why you are not setup to make loans in Florida.

The application process was very fast and easy. Loan approval was received quickly and I was given the option of same day pick up of funds in store. Staff in store were friendly and professional every time and always help me out quickly. I have recommended Speedy Cash to friends many times!

I think that it is a great company. They have help me get through so tough times and the people are amazingly sweet when I had questions. I would definitely recommend Speedy Cash to anyone that has fallen on hard times or just need. A little bit of extra cash in their pockets.

Overall, I have had good luck with Speedy Cash. I have been using you for a few months for short term money solutions. I apply and sign documents through the app, the money goes into my account, and the payments are deducted automatically. The fees are on the lower end compared to other companies like you. It would be nice to get a "free" loan after so many, like a punch card. But, I don't know how that goes with encouraging lending/borrowing practices.

Customer service was great and they were very friendly and helpful. They helped me in a timely manner and were very polite. They answered all my questions and made me feel at ease with getting a loan. Plus the referral program is amazing. I have already made an extra $50!!!

Speedy Cash does not handle things well. Instead of turning over the loan to a collection agency they were quick to serve me with court papers. The person who served me disclosed the information to a third party as to the reason I was being served. Then just left the papers on the front door step in which anything could have happen to them. Then I would have had a judgment entered against me because the person failed to hand them directly to me. Stay away from Speedy Cash, they are by far the worst loan place I have dealt with.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

You have a great processing system, but your interest rates are way too high. The financial needs traps us into accepting your rates, but reality sinks in after a few payments, when you don't see the loan amount is increasing instead of decreasing. I'm hoping to finish this loan sooner than expected. That's my opinion, hopefully you can make some adjustments in the near future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The two women in your Flamingo Jones store were very rude, did not answer any questions I had about doing loan in store, was told just do it online. I wanted to know about other loan options and was told I don't know what you’re asking. I was asked several times for ATM card.

Great help when I needed it. Super fast with several options as to receiving payment and paying loan back. I Would definitely use them again. Being able to take care of everything online made this a much more pleasant experience than having to go to store and stand in line.

In the past few months I have had situations that required extra money to pay certain bills. Initially I contacted Speedy Cash online and the application process was simple and I received a positive response in only a few minutes. Since the initial loan I have had a few others online and I've also have picked up at a local office. Funds have been deposited as stated. Speedy Cash has made things easier for me knowing that I have somewhere to go in my greatest time of need.

The loans help me out when needed, its very helpful. All I have to do is bring my account and it’s verify to make sure it’s me. The only deal I have is when you do Friday you have to wait until the following business day, which I forgot, but other than that Speedy has been very helpful.

Funny reading rave reviews about Speedy cash, well here's one that isn't. Been fighting since 2014 with them about a loan I never applied or received from them! Now they're on my credit report and refuse to take it off! Fight fight fight. I had to stop calling them cause there's only idiots who work there! Haha going to turn them into the Attorney General now... I'm done. You've ruined my credit, THANK YOU THAT I APPRECIATE SO Fricken. Much... And awhile back I did read they're famous for doing this! So now they have started a war that I'll finish... Bahaha.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

They told me I qualified for up to 3000 dollars, so that's what I accepted. Told me I needed to go get a micro electronic money card and put a payment on it so I can prove that I have no problem making monthly payments. Couldn't find the card so they had me put it on an iTunes card and give them the info on that. They told me when my loan got deposited that they would deposit the 150 back in with it, so all that went through except the funds getting deposited in my account. I called, and they told me that it was caught up in limbo because I needed to pay a 250 dollar waiver wire, then the money (3000 +150+250=3400) would be deposited in my account. I didn't have the 250 and they were telling me to take something to the pawn shop and get it. That was the last 150 I had. It left me with 33 dollars. They told me I couldn't get the money back and cancelled the loan. I probably should've seen the scam in this, but being desperate took over.

I have chosen Speedy Cash as my one and only go to loan service. The application process is so easy and fast. The delivery of the funds requested are QUICKLY delivered right into my bank checking account. I REALLY love Speedy Cash's customer service... some months it is tough to make the loan repayment on the date that was chosen for me. Since I am a teacher and I only receive a paycheck once a month, it is difficult to do... but customer service provides me with the ability to change my loan repayment to a later date. Speedy Cash is just an all around awesome loan service in my opinion!

I will admit I only wanted to get some cash fast once, but because the people are so friendly and helpful, Speedy Cash has turned out to be friends as well. Now besides my regular bank, Speedy Cash is my place just to get cash just for fun. They're straight up about their fees and the great thing I like is you can just pay them off and walk away. No hassles. Thanks Speedy Cash.

The online system needs to be better when you are trying to pay off your loan. I shouldn't have to go into the store to pay in full. Even the guy at the store was having trouble clearing my account for a full payment. The online system needs work. Please look into that. Thanks. My service was good but I was dissatisfied with this portion of it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Without your help I don't know how to make ends meet, fast service easy process convenient when working with my bank. Hopefully in the future I can get a larger loan. Great customer service and very helpful. I will recommend this to friends and family. Easy to understand web site and convenient store locations.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm very pleased with the services that Speedy Cash offers. They offer quick loan decisions, the application process is easy and I like the payment options they offer. I also like the mobile app for my phone. Please keep up the good work. The couple of times that I have called them, the customer service reps I talked to were friendly and helpful. Thank you.

Speedy Cash

Hi Crystal - Thank you for sharing your feedback. At Speedy Cash, we take your feedback and concerns seriously and make every effort to promptly address them. If you have any other concerns or would like to speak to a Customer Service Representative, please feel free to contact us directly at 1-800-273-5602 or CustomerService@SpeedyCash.com.

Original review: July 12, 2017

Issue with unprofessional loan processing procedures... I applied for a loan with Speedy Cash and received a message stating it was approved, however, I needed to provide one paystub and my bank statement for the last thirty days. The website DOES NOT state that direct deposit is required. I contacted customer service to verify this and spoke with an agent that stated direct deposit was NOT required as long as I had a paystub and a bank account. I emailed my paystub and bank statement for the last thirty days. I called back and spoke with Jackie that stated she was an Account Specialist. I believe she called it and stated she'd be the one reviewing my info.

She immediately told me that my paystub "did not look real to her" and stated the loan could not be approved. I started asking questions as to why it did not look legit. She placed me on hold, came back and stated she needed a paystub with my name, social and YTD earnings listed. I told her she needed to look at the paystub again as ALL that info was on there. She again, stated the loan could not be approved until I sent over a "real looking paystub". After asking additional questions, she placed me on hold again, came back, apologized for not looking at the info correctly the first time, stated her Supervisor looked over it and still stated, "in her opinion, it did not look legit". I told her I could send over additional paystubs. She stated it had to be more legit looking paystubs. I asked to speak with the Supervisor. I was transferred to Elizabeth, explained what was stated.

She apologized for the way Jackie handled the situation and placed me on hold. She came back, made NO indication of my paystub not looking legit AND then asked if I had direct deposit. I stated no and explained the agent I spoke with yesterday, Jackie, nor the Speedy Cash website stated/states that direct deposit is required. She placed me on hold again. She came back a couple minutes later and stated the loan could not be approved because I do not receive direct deposit. I asked why I'd been told differently by an agent yesterday, why Jackie didn't mention it, why it's not stated on the website AND why she didn't state that immediately after I told her I do not receive direct deposit. She stated both the agent yesterday and Jackie made an error by not mentioning it and apologized. She admitted the info was NOT on the website as well.

I asked if I could get in writing where it states they require direct deposit. She stated there was nothing officially documented, however, SHE COULD PERSONALLY type a statement on their letterhead stating direct deposit was required and email it to me. I declined the offer as her typing a statement is NOT legit documentation stating what is required by this company in order to receive a loan. I even received an email from them stating to sign my loan, ($650) documents in order for my funds to be deposited into my account. ALL after being insulted by their opinions and being told it could NOT be approved!

I made it a point to check the reviews on this company before I applied as I do not want to do business with shady loan companies. They appear to have very satisfied customers. I was very shocked and offended by the above that took place. It was a very unprofessional experience for me personally. They do not seem to be on the same page at all. It also appears there is no real criteria for getting a loan except for employee's that openly admit the decision is based on their opinions. I feel very discriminated against at this point as there appears to be NO LEGIT reasoning on not approving my loan other than just the opinions of employees. My suggestion would be to make sure ALL employees are on the same page with giving correct information for the loan process, not having an employee blatantly state forms "do not look legit to he/she" and to have information provided on the website or some form of documentation on what's needed.

Speedy Cash

Hi Kathy - The experience outlined is not reflective of the core vision and values of Speedy Cash. Thank you for sharing your concerns; please rest assured that we take this kind of feedback seriously and are taking steps to address it. If you have any other concerns or would like to speak to a Customer Service Representative immediately, please call 1-800-273-5602 or email CustomerService@SpeedyCash.com.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I went Saturday the 8th for my loan, very successful. I have always done loans with you... and always in good standing. She gave me website to make my payments... However did not happen due to errors I received. I called and was very unsuccessful... Very disappointed with customer service received. Still not resolved... so no way to make a payment come August 3rd... Nothing at all was resolved. I also heard laughing during my call with a supervisor who still could not assist!

Speedy Cash

Hi Alexandra - Thank you for sharing your feedback. At Speedy Cash, we take your feedback and concerns seriously and make every effort to promptly address them. We would like to discuss your concerns personally, please contact us directly at 1-800-273-5602 or CustomerService@SpeedyCash.com.

Original review: July 12, 2017

So like everyone in a bad financial situation I was looking at quick and small loans to help me out until next payday. I got a call from Speedy Cash saying that if I go to their branch they could approve me up to 2,600 dollars. So I go to the nearest branch to see what it's all about and this man that was working there said to me I could be approved for it if I have at least a 1500 dollar monthly income. I told him I do not have an monthly income that high to which he replied if I show him my bank account he could look at my deposits to make sure. That was the first red flag I should have walked away from. Well, being dumb I went into my banking app and looked at the list of deposits and he counted up what I had and said the income I had the past month added up to 1500.

I repeat. I do not have a regular monthly income of 1500. The past 30 days only added up to it because apart from my normal paychecks I had added a few dollars here and there deposited into my bank from money given to me from help from my parents. But looking at all the other months it was obvious the 1500 I had the past 30 days was abnormal and that I should not be considered as a person who makes 1500 a month. He then insists it counts and insists I go through with the loan and assured me everything would be fine and as long as I pay it off early, interest wouldn't be so high. I accepted but I did not feel comfortable about it. The whole time I felt like he was a salesperson trying to manipulate me into buying something I didn't want or need.

Fast forward a few months now I'm struggling to pay it back, of course. It got to a point where my bills with Speedy Cash taking out money twice a month, were way more than I could afford with my job and any other side jobs I could do for extra cash. It's really bad for me now and I've been contemplating contacting a lawyer to see if there is something I can do because I really feel like the worker there manipulated me into something I clearly was not qualified for.

#1 customer service. I've tried to work with other lenders. You guys at Speedy Cash have worked with me so good. You also have the correct name for your loan business. Thank you very much, I always get good service. That's why I'm a returning customer. Some loan companies wanted money up front, which sounded like a scam!? Excellent service from your company!

Speedy Cash

Hi Garry - The experience outlined is not reflective of the core vision and values of Speedy Cash. We take your feedback and concerns seriously and make every effort to promptly address them. If you would like to speak to a Customer Service Representative, call us at 1-800-273-5602 or email us at CustomerService@SpeedyCash.com.

Original review: July 10, 2017

Went to go pick up my cash and the employees aren't friendly. Nobody had a smile on their faces. I think they all need some customer service training. Otherwise my experience has been great. I appreciate the loan.

I have had to use payday loans for a while and they are always helpful! Thanks guys! Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who'd need it. Customer service helped defer my payment when my identity was stolen and they were very understanding. It's refreshing to have a loan company who tries to accommodate.

Speedy Cash Company Profile