4.63/5
Based on 73 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

TMG Loan Processing (Tradition Media Group LLC) will NEVER request banking information from you​ (unless authorized once your loan is approved)​. This includes, checking account numbers, routing numbers, and login information.

TMGloanprocessing.com offers loans from companies nationwide who have availability to over 1500+ locations including MoneyGram, Wire, ACH, and direct location money centers available by area. VIP expedited service and electronic signing of agreements are available. TMG Loan Processing offers an online application, instant chat or Customer-to-Agent texting service to assist customers to receive a loan. Loans range from $1,000 to $500,000 depending on qualifying factors. Their services are free to the consumer.

Product suite includes Car Title Loans, Registration Loans, Car Title Loan Refinancing, Small Business Loans and Small Business Lines of Credit.

View More View More

77 TMG Loan Processing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 16, 2016

TMG Loan Processing got back to me the same day I first made contact with them about my loan inquiry. The people that contacted me were fine and the application process was alright. However, there were more things that they needed than they originally had told me which did arise so it was a bit on the difficult side. It wasn't too bad though. The loan processor was good and overall the experience was fine.

Original review: April 9, 2016

Very pleased with customer service & knowledge. Mario was a great help!

Original review: April 8, 2016

I had a confusing experience with TMG Loan Processing regarding a loan I did for my mother. The loan processor did things in a flip-flop way. We did it on a Friday and instead of contacting my mother's employers before their office closed, he waited until after we did the long process to contact my mom's employers and they had already gone home. We had to wait until Monday to get the funds. However, the application itself which I did online was easy.

Original review: March 25, 2016

Excellent customer service. I dealt with Mario mostly and he was very helpful and took the time to walk me through anything I didn't understand.

Original review: March 24, 2016

I was very pleased with how I was treated. Courteous and knowledgeable people that helped me navigate through the application process. I have no complaints with the service or the people. If you need help quick, this is the place.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TMG Loan Processing?

Original review: March 18, 2016

I was contacted by TMG Loan Processing thirty minutes from the time of my loan inquiry. They answered all my questions and had everything done in a fast and timely manner. I liked the fact that there was no fee to pay off my balance early. The application process was super easy. The gentleman was super helpful and contacted me periodically through the process via email. Overall, they were totally awesome.

Original review: March 6, 2016

It took a short time for TMG Loan Processing to contact us from the time we inquired about loan. We went with them because of the amount of time that they have to pay back. Their application process was easy. They were friendly, helpful and good in explaining so there were no hang-ups and I knew exactly what they wanted. I'm very happy with my personal loan processor as well. Everybody was nice and it was fast and smooth.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2016

TMG Loan was better than other loan companies we dealt with because they seem to work with us more than the others did. My husband took care of the process and I think it all went pretty quick. However, there was a lot of information that we had to resend several times because somebody wasn't getting it. There were a few issues that were more on communication. Perhaps, they can keep us updated and to follow through with what they're doing. Working with them was a little chaotic, but it worked in the end.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2016

With TMG, I was able to get a credit without a big credit history. Their loan processor was reasonably good and I'm happy so far. The worst part was that I felt the agents were a bit pushy but, generally, okay. There were a few weird things where genuine documents that I would hand in would be marked as fraud so I had to explain why they're okay and where they came from. Otherwise, everything was straightforward so long as the documents got sorted out.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2016

I had a better experience with TMG Loan Processing than other loan companies. TMG contacted me after a day or so regarding my loan inquiry. The guy that I worked with out in California was very good. He was nice and he worked with me with communication. The application process was a little difficult, but we got it done. It was a good experience on the whole.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2016

Compared to other loan companies, TMG is better because I got a lot of one-on-one attention and they're off of the reviews. The online application process was easy. Somebody called me back and I responded to them. Then somebody else called to check on whether or not the initial salesman or loan officer called me back. I worked with the underwriter Viviana and she was very helpful. They kept in contact everyday, told me the documents that were required and how to submit them. They are courteous and professional. The only negative thing was after the loan was approved before it was funded, I was dropped then the attention was minimal. I had make several contacts myself to find out how to retrieve the funds and when it was going to happen. But generally, my experience with TMG was quick and excellent.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2016

For the most part it was very good experience. The communication could have been a little better but other than that I would highly recommend their service.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2016

Some company loans where I lived would not accept my application because they said that I could have just bought my vehicle but I've had it for so long. I told them I only lost the title and I had to go get a new one but they still wouldn't allow me. This led me to work with TMG. It didn't take that long for them to contact me from the time I inquired about loan. Everything was easy and they explained everything clearly. My personal loan processor was good. It was an excellent experience.

TMG Loan Processing response
Kathy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our company. We’ve worked very hard to create a great platform for consumers like yourself to find the best car title loan option to suit their needs. We are very happy you were able to experience that and recognize our efforts. We wish you the best and should you need us in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards,

The TMG Loan Processing Quality Team

Original review: Jan. 30, 2016

It was not too long before TMG Loan contacted us after our loan inquiry. I had a better experience with them than with other loan companies. The application process was okay and my personal loan processor did a good job. They helped me and there was no problem

Original review: Jan. 26, 2016

Overall, I had a pleasant experience with TMG Loan Processing. It took a couple of days for TMG to contact me from the time of my loan inquiry. But everything went smooth and the communication was great. They didn’t do or say anything different from what they said from the very beginning, and they were quick to give me the money. I really appreciated it. My personal loan processor was a good guy.

TMG Loan Processing Company Information