4.63/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

TMG Loan Processing (Tradition Media Group LLC) will NEVER request banking information from you​ (unless authorized once your loan is approved)​. This includes, checking account numbers, routing numbers, and login information.

TMGloanprocessing.com offers loans from companies nationwide who have availability to over 1500+ locations including MoneyGram, Wire, ACH, and direct location money centers available by area. VIP expedited service and electronic signing of agreements are available. TMG Loan Processing offers an online application, instant chat or Customer-to-Agent texting service to assist customers to receive a loan. Loans range from $1,000 to $500,000 depending on qualifying factors. Their services are free to the consumer.

Product suite includes Car Title Loans, Registration Loans, Car Title Loan Refinancing, Small Business Loans and Small Business Lines of Credit.

View More View More

82 TMG Loan Processing Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 12, 2017

TMG Loan was great. It took them 2 days to contact me from the time I made my inquiry. The application process was a little bit of a runaround because I was told I'd have it that day and at the last second, it changed. It was kind of weird. But I got it so everything worked out. The loan processor was real courteous at first. Then I thought he was trying to avoid me. Maybe that’s just the way it is now. I'm old school. By far, people aren’t the way they used to be. The experience was good. But they could be more upfront about all the things that have to be done, about the paperwork and what you got to send them because people are misled a little bit.

Original review: June 26, 2017

After inquiring for a loan, TMG Loan Processing contacted me the following day and then I got a car title loan from LoanMart. Everything was quick. They asked for some info and made sure I met the requirements and they made it happen. I had other ones contact me but I never picked up or anything. They were really great. Everything was basic, straightforward and pretty easy. I'd send them an email or text and they got back to me right away. I have my first payment coming up this month. Its fine except for the interest rate but that comes with that type of loan. It's a little high but doable. Overall, they gave me what I wanted and provided what I needed. It was a good experience.

Original review: June 24, 2017

The loan process with TMG was really easy and very understandable. They got in touch with me a few hours after I inquired about the loan. Their employee was very, very friendly and helpful. They went over the details and the process with you and let you know what you should do. Keep the line of communication open with them if you needed help and wasn't able to make yourself on time. If people needed some extra help, I would refer them to TMG because they're very reasonable and everything made sense.

Original review: June 16, 2017

TMG Loan Processing has a very user-friendly website. Easy to fill out even a six-year-old can do it. Then I kept receiving texts and emails from multiple people and Title Loans was the one that reached out to me saying that they would be able to help. The process was good. It's just a little webpage and I clicked and auto-filled everything. It went by pretty fast. I talked to them the next day and they were able to give me a loan and that's all I really wanted. Especially, since I have very terrible credit. It was a fortunate event. Working with Title Loans was a great experience all around from start to finish.If anybody in my situation has bad credit and they need a loan and have a vehicle that will be approved, I recommend Title Loans. They work with you and make sure you leave satisfied. Overall, it was a good experience.

Original review: May 28, 2017

With how fast TMG did processing, I went with them. They contacted me a couple of hours after I inquired for a loan. I was a standard application process and it went fine with the loan processor. TMG did things in a timely manner.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TMG Loan Processing?

Original review: May 17, 2017

The application process with TMG was very easy and in-depth as far as giving me information. It went so smoothly and they set me up with a loan really quickly. Also, the person whom I dealt with was very knowledgeable. It was a great experience.

Original review: April 25, 2017

TMG Loan Processing was the best rated of the ones that I saw so I went with them. Other companies contacted me but I ignored them because I already started with TMG. Their loan processors were all very nice and the whole process was quick and painless. I was able to get my loan within the same day.

Original review: April 17, 2017

I am truly impressed with Tradition Media Group on the speed of processing our loan and how professional the agent, "Mario" (Tempe, Arizona) is. He not only was there just doing his job, he made me feel comfortable while going through the process. I highly recommend TMG and truly want to thank them for helping us out in our time of need.

Original review: April 8, 2017

I had a very professional experience with TMG Loan Processing. I’ve gone with them before. Recently, I applied for a loan with the. The application process was pretty easy. They told me step-by-step what’s needed and they were open in answering any questions I had all throughout my process. And my loan processor was there for me whenever I needed him.

Original review: April 6, 2017

All loan companies that I've known are pretty shady. I got in touch with TMG to inquire and I received a call from them within an hour so that was quick. Their application process was easy but the loan wasn't funded the same day that I thought it would be. They could have explained to me that I had to go to FedEx before 1 o’clock to put something and get a receipt, otherwise, it won't be funded the same day. It was funded 48 hours from the time I got everything over to them.

TMG Loan Processing Company Information